CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN/TESLA

THU., NOV. 23, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 099

THU., NOV. 23, 1989

THANKSGIVING DAY, 1989

In Reference To
    W.G. of Canada

Dearest friend, W.G.,

As we sit to pen our words to paper I find my heart as filled to overflowing with appreciation and Thanksgiving as can be any of yours. It has been a most formidable and arduous journey to reach this point where we can begin to actu­ally be productive in teamwork. I see and feel the team melding; I see you ones reach out to your brother who is being persecuted and the single desire is to lift him out. We shall begin to accomplish wondrous things as we move along our pathway and gather wheat instead of so much chaff.

It is with such heavy heart that we witness ones of light, who are doing that which is extraordinary in behalf of their fellow-man, become embroiled in legal accusations of such triteness.

The world medical associations, dear ones, do not desire a "cure", nor even the "improvement" in conditions of ones who are steeped in illness. It goes far be­yond ignorance and greed; it moves right into the stupidity of such things as not washing of hands in the time of Dr. Zimmelweise to the simple addition of vitamin C for a viral cold. The profession, as a whole, is so inveterate and en­trenched in its bias and bigotry that ones of the profession will actually sacrifice themselves and their loved ones to a shortened life and painful mortality.

There is no intention on our part of helping anyone who is literally perpetrating fraud upon a terrified public through lies and heinous equipment which offers no value. It sometimes goes beyond an effort to improve a sick entity by mind adjustment into positive thought--it sometimes becomes outright damaging fraud. However, a doctor should remember his oath--"to first do no damage to the patient". If a thing causes improvement in the overall status of a life it most surely falls under free-will choice of the atypically affected personage to seek that which he desires.

It is most obvious, indeed, that the medical profession in conjunction with the pharmaceutical giants will not relinquish control and will make fearful examples of any who dare cross the orthodox and greedy pathways.

I do not intend to infer that all physicians are "bad" nor that great and wondrous things are not brought forth in medicine. It is the mammoth "club" which is pathetically killing those which fall into the nether worlds of illness.

We shall support these who dare speak and act in behalf of the truth of it. Along with the monies garnered into the foundation for the study and cure of AIDS will be funding set aside for the legal defense of these unfortunate broth­ers who walk brilliantly into the trap. Further, we can be as devious in "labeling" a procedure as they require that we become. We can call the treat­ment "THE DAILY WEATHER EFFECT APPARATUS", i.e., we only check the effect of the day's weather on an entity. If we happen to cure them of AIDS or cancer, so be it. At the present time, having not moved far enough along to have funding, we cannot assist Gaston in that manner--but if ones can help him in his fight in the current time then we shall later be able to replace the funding.

He must understand that we stand with him and regardless of how it APPEARS to finalize--it will be for the greatest benefit for we are not of a mind to allow for long term martyrs as has been necessary in the past. ALL PUBLICITY IS WONDROUS AT THIS POINT--LET US GET OUR WRITTEN INFORMA­TION INTO THE PUBLIC WITH GREAT HOOPLA AND ATTENTION--LET US GET THE BOOKS SPREAD OUT LIKE SYRUP ACROSS THESE LANDS AND WE WILL PICK UP MONIES FROM ALL CORNERS IN SUPPORT.

Dharma trembles a bit at the above statement for she still cannot accept that all this technical and detailed information can possibly come in truth from her fingers. She will, however, stand aside and allow and that is all we ask. It is total truth and the answers lie within or will be brought forth in properness to the proper persons. We must not allow the "shutting down" by errors in judgment as to who and when a thing is shared--no matter how much badgering we re­ceive. The dark energies will badger most relentlessly. Our higher master sci­entists will not err.

Blessings and love abide with Gaston Naessens and Christopher Bird and strength shall be brought to sustain. Blessings be, further, to a friend and supporter who will walk the extra miles for the purpose of supporting another. It is not overlooked.

As to Ted Turner and his "novel" prize. We had to go far out of our way to make sure the notice came into these hands. It may seem we are not at work but we are usually stirring pretty much into everything that moves us along.

All we actually need is for Mr. Turner to become curious enough to commune with us. I have a remarkable tendency to become most "real" when confronted verbally. We now have some wondrous documents which could not have been solely written by any person in such varied manner and such a short interval of time--Dharma has produced nine full books on nine differing subjects in abso­lute ability to prove on Earth plane, the facts--in not much more than equal weeks. We have averaged more than one every fourteen days in addition to birthing a Christed child, running a household and cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the crowd! I realize this is intended as humor but there is much reality to humor, also.

Oberli, please make sure a copy of the little news item is included for someone needs to find out more about it. Further, please call George and discuss it with him for he will also have contacts. The prize money would most certainly move you almost all the way to producing an apparatus which will annihilate AIDS and cancers likewise.

We also need someone who will give us a reasonable proposal for research and apparatus. Dr. Strecker is working in terms of medical research to be accepted--$10 million is too much--you can begin to assimilate and gather that which already is for no more than you already have in the hands of various ones. As ones come together to share in Truth and not greed, the answers will flow and so will the funding. Ones who are clutching their portions and suing all their fellow workers who desire to work in Truth will either come to the party or be left to the wayside. The greed mongers have caused them to have to react in such manner. Many of these ones are being put through some horrendous atti­tude adjustments in a most major way.

The shooting down of an alien craft with seven crew-members aboard in South Africa in May should perk up some notice soon. I told you of the frequent problems in South Africa with a most peaceful Koldosian peoples, in SPACE-GATE. Well, the situation worsens and now there are other aliens in those flight lanes for a most important reason which I may not discuss at this time. Mr. Kissinger and his colleagues are going to meet their match any day now. So be it. The aliens involved are about to the end of their patience and the Councils are just about ready to allow some changes in the rules for those ones who are about the Father's business in these most depressed and horrendous placements on Earth planet. It goes beyond compassion--you ones must realize that the North American Continent is not the only place God is tending his flocks. The peoples in South Africa are in heinous misery and death throes--God does not abandon his peoples. So be it!

Further, we will give Mr. Turner whatever he wants for his project of positive information for his viewers. We will help him set up world-wide integration with other systems and he can have a regular program surpassing Star Trek called the Phoenix Journals--we are at his service. Dharma shall simply become a most expert typist.

We are pulling in another Pleiadean transceiver who is in the current decision making period of casting aside the public limelight to receive from Commanders Korton and Soltec. That will free Dharma a bit for these additional tasks. Wondrous information will flow from Korton, our communications--navigations master and Soltec, our geophysics master.

Solutions to the world problems? Well, Mr. Turner is most optimistic in that area. Earth as you recognize her is beyond that point of ability to "return" to status as "was". The point now is to move through the tribulations caused by unbalance and make a transition again into balance and Truth where the de­structive forces of the evil masses are neutralized and returned to the positive pole that the planet might stabilize in her higher dimensional status. It truly is not of mystical, religious doctrine nor magical cause and effect--it remains most physics oriented, indeed.

Mr. Tesla stands by and would like a brief moment of your time in this correspondence if you would be patient to receive of him.

Beloved friend, W.G., greetings--our friendship goes back a most long distance. Thank you, Dharma, for this ability to communicate for I would share some thoughts with my brilliant counterpart who will understand my projections. I have no intention of becoming technical in specific manner but I desire W.G. to know that before we are finished he will most surely be able to photograph the very thought process of another person.

It is utterly simple in concept and you shall be given insight into the mecha­nism. It will take advantage of image intensifiers as is already utilized to some rather impressive extent in television where the light beams are now captured and put to static film.

As a bit of digression, when you search into phenomena--whether it is the phenomena of physics, music, art, human physiology or whatever--and get beyond the physical forms, energies and activities, you eventually arrive at the inner essence. Then, behind this essence is something even deeper or more funda­mental, more profound--the wondrous Father as we most lovingly refer to this Creator of creators. You find that everything is the handiwork of the Creative Force of the whole universe--The Creation Itself, in a manner of reference, one of the primary Laws of which is "order". It is a most orderly universe and when areas are unbalanced by chaos, order must be restored.

In an orderly universe everything hangs together and works together, somehow. Life appears chaotic only to the inexperienced eye or ear--the eye that does not see and the ear that does not hear. The universe is most orderly; in fact--the whole of Creation, really, is a beautiful mathematical creation. I would call it a mathematical or geometric creation. Someone more poetic might even call it a musical creation--with wonderful balance of harmonic frequencies.

My point is that there are harmonies and rhythms which permeate all of Cre­ation. This idea is as fundamental to ordinary mathematics as it is to electricity. There are octaves of energy, definite waves and rhythms that can be measured, frequencies and amplitudes, and so on. From these simple elements are pro­duced an almost unlimited number of variations. You can go from the very subtle to the very dense in this way--from pure energy to a dense physical form you can touch and move around in manifested perception. I do not wish to be totally confusing but I do wish to make the point. Further, there is one on your placement who has measured most efficiently these various pulses and vibrations in mathematical format, one Bruce Cathie, who can be contacted most easily through George Green. Ah, your group is becoming pulled together now--re­joice in that knowledge for the time is finally approaching for that long awaited action!

Let us apply those ideas just mentioned to the notion of measuring and photographing or mapping the human subconscious or thoughts. Because there are various octaves of energy in creation, there are subtle counterparts to everything existing in the physical octave. Well, it's wrong to say the physical forms have subtle counterparts; it's really the other way around. The essence is here in the area above the head and it has a lower octave down here below the waist--(I still have great difficulty speaking without my hands so please bear with me)--as some variety of subtle energy, and then there is another octave even lower yet which is still energy but more gross--perhaps even detectable by crude physical voltmeters. And yet there is an even lower octave--the octave of physical form, mass, and matter. All these levels are octaves of the same essence. If you can come to understand the essence, then you can understand everything below that and how the octaves interact--at some point you can bring them totally into fo­cus and photograph them as any other manifested matter in total three dimen­sional form and can even integrate the frequencies of space and time--wondrous fun indeed.

For each octave there is a certain pattern of amplitude and frequency. There will be millions of variations. Understanding this idea will give you a clue as to how to map human thoughts.

One extra point I would like to mention, by applying a charge of external en­ergy to a relatively closed system, you can selectively energize a given octave of energy. This is a simple process I used all my life, yet still only a few people have understood this subject. It is the basic principle of resonance. By selec­tively applying a specific vibration, you strike a resonance in one of these subtle bands of energy, and this then stimulates the lower octave, which stimulates a lower octave yet, until a simulation of the subtle energy of the higher octave--normally invisible to the human eye--becomes visible.

This is actually what happens in Kirlian photography, although the energy is only being stepped down one level. A certain type of energy is applied to an aspect of the etheric energies, although it is not exactly what the scientists think it is. It is something else, but it stimulates the etheric energies so they can be photographed.

I'm not sure I'm making myself clear and I'm a little annoyed because this is as simple as one plus two equals three. It is truly that simple.

I detest utilizing that which is called "occult" terminology but it might clarify this a bit more if I do so. If you stimulate the "low astral", that will produce a corresponding effect in the upper etheric planes of matter. You could also then stimulate the upper etheric planes to produce an effect on the denser physical plane. That effect could be a photograph. I hope that this will be somewhat clear to some ones of you who receive this. I do request that an extra copy of this dissertation be sent that you might share with Gaston and Christopher--enough will ring true to allow knowledge of the authenticity of my communica­tion.

Since this is purely an electrical mathematical field I shall halt here because from here one would automatically move into the field of psychology and perhaps that creates overload. I shall, however, touch upon it a bit for it is totally inappropriate to even try to separate the two fields of integrated thought. It is most necessary in the field of abnormal (illness) functioning of the physical body. I believe that is essentially our focus at this point--today.

It is possible to look at human nature as it manifests itself in behavior and personal relationships. You can observe all kinds of variations in that behavior--for example, how someone treats a policeman differently than a priest, or a car salesman, or a waitress who sells him tea and crumpets. Or, you can observe the habits, ambitions and self-images of people. These are the phenomena of human nature. They can be observed, but you can also go beyond simple ob­servation and begin speculating quite accurately on why these people behave in those very different ways. As you do you have to appreciate that there are some profound inner dimensions to human consciousness. They are real indeed, even if they are not well understood. Eventually as a result of these speculations, you begin to suspect that there truly is an inner seed of character in every hu­man-being--a tremendous inheritance of good and evil, potential and disease that influences people from deeper dimensions. This is a subtle but powerful and persistent influence on human behavior.

As you speculate in this way your mind begins to leap up to some of these more subtle levels of thought. You come close to the essence of the idea you are pursuing, until you actually begin to summon the very presence of your own soul--which, of course, has its own vibration harmonic frequency. Duplicate that master-cell perfection and you can have perfection. The soul, of course, is not just an idea, but it lives on the level of pure ideas. It begins to impress upon your intelligent, speculating mind the reality of its presence. It nurtures and stimulates a train of thinking which if sufficiently pursued will lead to some de­gree of realization about the inner nature of men and women--that they are spiritual beings and that all the phenomena of human behavior can be traced back to a spiritual core. This core is the real center of your life force, the real cause of our good ideas, our noble and loving thoughts, our involvement in life, and all the varied expressions of our humanity in daily living. When you can understand that, you are dealing with the essence of human psychology--the essence of all ideas about human behavior, sickness and wholeness as projected by that idea of behavior.

To clarify a bit further, your experience of the idea of your central spiritual nature would be the realization that you are spirit living in physical body. The force of that idea is your spirit, but the experience of that idea is a realization. You will find that both (each) has truly a vibrations frequency which fluctuates according to input and change as you are inspired with degree of realization, but the essence of an idea is not something you "think up". Nor is it something you necessarily see or hear or touch or taste. The realization of this essence is a mystical communion. You encounter the force of the idea and know for certain that that is the way it IS, because that is the way it is!

The process of "thinking" then can lead to "realization" although not all thinking leads to realization or even to wisdom or inspiration. In fact, not all thinking leads even to knowledge--some of it is just fooling around and some of it actually leads to deterioration of both soul and physical intent and function--i.e., "you are what you think and visualize".

Well, my intent was not to boggle by verbosity. Yet I, too, am most eager to be allowed integrated enlightenment and see some of the gifts intended come into fruition. I so honor you ones who press ahead in the face of adversity for it has been ever thus through which change can emerge. The young who are filled with exuberance and intent are most misled indeed, for it is the quiet, earnest willingness to face uncomfortable consequences in your path of Truth which ultimately prevails.

Thank you for indulging an old and somewhat eccentric reputed energy. I shall be sharing quite a bit of time with you beloved colleagues as we are allowed to proceed in our work.

I am most appreciative to be allowed in your service and I thank you for entertaining my presence. I shall relinquish now, that I not overload or become grossly boring.

Most cordially I take my leave in continuing friendship,

Nikola
    Dharma, I would pen my signature to this if you would indulge me, please.

Hatonn returned, chela, that we might bring this to a close for I also do not wish to simply overburden with words.

All of these letters should bear signatures for there will come a time when they bear the authenticity you will require for separation from yourself. Not the books as such, but these correspondences.

In appreciation I move to stand-by and allow you respite.

Thank you, W.G., for your kind attention.

In your debt, I remain most grateful,
    Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

PJ 10
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRI., NOV. 24, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 100

FRI., NOV. 24, 1989
    MEMORANDUM

TO: B.D.S. of Colorado

I am taking Dharma's time in this interim prior to beginning the next journal to respond to some personal correspondence. It is my humble effort at offering appreciation for your interest and loving attention as our groups are taking formation and the connections become more open and succinct. The long awaited time is at hand whereby we have enough detailed information brought forth regarding your plight to gain credibility instead of humor.

I am most appreciative that you question and share the information. I do, however, wish to caution you regarding several points. Actually it is not caution, it is, rather, just comment. As you share with ones who are of the "Austrian" Economic bent, you will find great disagreement although they are now being forced to see truth for they are predicting in gross error and many will be devastated therefrom.

Let me insert a bit of practical notation by which you can balance your research. I am enormously concerned about the potential for disaster in following the investment recommendations put forth by some of the largest and most influential investment economists on your placement. Whether it be through ignorance of facts or deliberate to forestall collapse makes no difference--many thousands upon thousands of innocent investors will be greatly damaged from the output of information. To cover the subject with any integrity I must point out some items for your attention, please.

I would suggest, Oberli, that you hold this information separate from the files to be utilized as we move into our next journal on "Privacy" and "Escape" for I am about to launch into a brief economic lecture.

Ones must come abruptly into recognition of the dangers of proceeding with the utilization of "Austrian Economic" concepts for if you follow input from those consultants the price will be heavy indeed.

Our input may seem unorthodox, negative, original--whatever, it is truth and, though painful, must be confronted as such. Neither do I wish to take this fo­rum to do a long dissertation on economics nor argue points with anyone--I simply will point out some outstanding factors and ones can make their own conclusions as to utilization. Knowledge and wisdom is the point, not confusion of argument. I take this route because this is the query most coming instantly back unto me regarding economics. The argument of which "mode" is as dif­fering as "Creation" vs. "Evolution". The outstanding argument is regarding the Austrian economists' viewpoint which for current days is grossly in error.

MAJOR POINT--NO LONGER APPLICABLE:

Austrian economics predicts that when a central bank assumes control of a nation's money supply, the result will be the beginning of economic cycles--the endless "boom or bust" environment that most of you have known all of your physical lives. Furthermore, it predicts that the central bank's power to create money will provide an irresistible temptation for governments to exploit bank credit to cover their debts.

The results, say the Austrian economists, will be inflation, perhaps even hyperinflation. No! You ones are going to have to consider things from a viewpoint in total opposition to almost all projections upon you as a society for naught you are currently doing is workable by all visible standards.

Today's Austrian economists pioneered what is called the "hard money"--the tangible investment movement. Hard money investment can be very profitable in times of inflation and is basically where large sums can be garnered for busi­ness on a large scale. However, taking that advice seriously today is nothing less than working headlong into disaster. One must really have knowledge of what they are doing and glean the rewards and then get their assets out. It is as the daring tricks of David Copperfield--these are deadly games and should not be tried by the unsophisticated and not even by others unless they can afford to lose their assets.

This concept was, at one time, most useful indeed but naught is as "it was".

Your world has seen the results of printing press money all the way back to your 1920s in Germany. Bled by billions of dollars in reparations payments demanded by the Treaty of Versailles following your World War I, Germany went deeper and deeper into debt--does this sound familiar?

The government began using its power to print money in order to meet its financial obligations. By late summer of the year 1923, over 2,000 printing presses operated continuously to supply the necessary notes--the result was price inflation and currency collapse.

By fall of that same year, the central bank offered government debt for sale at interest rates of 20 percent per day or 7,300 percent per year! i.e., in August of that year a dollar traded for 4 million marks. Three months later it was worth 4.2 trillion marks--you can calculate the devastating ratio for yourselves--the hyperinflation was totally devastating. The turmoil which resulted led to revolution and the rise of one called Adolph Hitler and through an indirect route into your second world conflict.

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN YOUR OWN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA--WAKE UP! Look at the evidence: Government debt is at an all-time high and compounding daily. Interest pay­ments are soaring, particularly to creditors outside the United States. Unfunded obligations to welfare recipients, pensions, bank depositors and such, run into the tens of trillions of dollars.

Ah, the stage is set, say the Austrian economists' belief, for a hyperinflationary bailout so these obligations can be met--they point to the German hyperinflation and that of recent Latin American nations such as Brazil and Argentina as models.

AH BUT THEY OVERLOOK A
    MOST IMPORTANT FACT!

Let me point out an assumption which has fallen to the wayside and which no longer holds truth:

AUSTRIAN ECONOMICS WAS FORMULATED IN THE 1920s, A TIME WHEN THE WORLD'S CENTRAL BANKS DID HAVE SOME BIT OF CONTROL OVER THE SUPPLY OF MONEY. FOR THE MOST PART, MONEY SUPPLY WAS A FUNCTION OF CENTRAL BANK POLICY--THIS CENTRAL ASSUMPTION NO LONGER HOLDS TRUE.

In your modern computerized economy, central banks no longer control the money supply. This is most particularly true in the world's largest and most influential economies--those of the United States, Western Europe and Japan.

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH--GET SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER AND READ ABOUT CONTROL! CENTRAL BANKS HAVE ABSO­LUTELY NO CONTROL OR ROLE IN THE CREATION OF "PRIVATE" DEBT!

The focus of the Austrian concept continues to be on government debt to the virtual exclusion of private debt which far surpasses the government mess. Private debt in your U.S. of A. dwarfs public debt by a factor of a minimum of four to one. The economists of this concept continue to totally ignore the role of credit in debt creation. Credit debt is far more pervasive in your current economy than any other form of debt. It is debt, as I said before, created by credit and produced in private arenas.

CRITICAL NOTE: The enormous magnitude of private debt and credit debt in a modern society will make it impossible for a hyperinflation to occur.

Even if your government were to change the rules so that it could directly monetize private debt by printing money, the magnitude of this debt makes it virtu­ally impossible that a printing press bailout would be effective. Therefore this leads to a critical conclusion:

YOUR NEXT FINANCIAL CRISIS WILL NOT END WITH HYPERINFLATION. IT WILL BEGIN WITH A MONEY PANIC THAT IN TURN WILL LEAD TO A RAPID DEFLATION. WHEN IT ENDS, PRICES WILL BE PERHAPS ONE OR TWO CENTS ON THE DOLLAR COMPARED TO THIS DATE'S VALUE.

THE WRONG ADVICE

Most unfortunately the Austrian economists give their clients exactly the wrong advice. They advise their readers and clients to buy real estate, collectibles and tangible assets of all types to survive a hyperinflationary price spiral--this will not occur. Most of these particular types of investments will be worth naught but mere pennies on the dollar when the economy has completed its deflationary contraction.

I will not require that Dharma reprint a lot of information already offered forth. Oberli, please enclose a copy of the letter to Audrey and Eric. I suppose we must somehow make an update to the economics status but it should be done in such a way that my scribe doesn't have to repeat and repeat.

I have taken this opportunity due to the reference to an economist with Prudential-Bache when discussing the "dharma" material. It is not unusual to find ones on the "metaphysical" seminar circuits giving information differing in perspective from we of the space command--in all matters. It is, however, most urgent that perspectives be set to correct or the egg on faces will be great and the attendees sorely misled. I do not rebuke, I simply remind that we have a very good computer possibility/probability scanner system and can see both ends of the roadway. Neither do I force anyone to my opinion--I only offer that which I see to be truth.

By the way, the manuals regarding the corporations can be obtained through Nevada Corporate Headquarters, P.O. Box 27740, Las Vegas, NV 89126 (702)896-7002 for convenience and coordination. Mr. Christie will also make available a crucial interlink with the Nevada Corporations system for easier utilization of the system by ones reading the materials. There will be ones needing interlinks through an office set up for naught but supplying "officers" and etc., for preservation of privacy! Any correspondence can come this route if desired.

I am in appreciation of your conversation regarding a foundation for the AIDS project. Our intention is to form corporations--many of them--for each project. Our only purpose in forming an accredited foundation is simply for the ability of tax assets to ones contributing large sums--this often requires special adapta­tion. For instance, Mr. Forbes has already given to another group over a mil­lion dollars towards AIDS--ones like that will not contribute unless it is tax deductible. We will cross that bridge when we arrive at the crossing, however. I have urged these ones to set up corporations for everything even if called "church" for reasons I shall not expound on at this point. There is truly no need to set up a non-profit corporation in Nevada, for business should always be worked in such a way that there are "no" profits if run efficiently and with total integrity of paperwork. The purpose is never to EVADE, only to take good management and retain all possible funds to be utilized privately rather than in taxes over which you have absolutely no control.

I have also had queries regarding those who do not feel the need of incorporation, wills, etc. YOU HAVE NEED OF INCORPORATING! THERE WILL COME THE TIME AS THE GOVERNMENT FLOUNDERS THAT ALL ESTATES WILL BE SEIZED AND ASSETS CONFISCATED AS HOLDERS BECOME DECEASED. BANKS WILL BE BANKRUPT AND SEIZURES OF SAFE-DEPOSIT BOXES WILL BECOME IN EFFECT. THIS IS NOT "HAPPY" NEWS, THIS IS FACT FOR IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. YOUR ONLY HOPE IS TO REMOVE YOURSELVES FROM THE SYSTEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

CORPORATIONS WILL BE THE LAST TO BE TAKEN FOR THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT UTILIZE ITS TOTAL STUPIDITY UNTIL THE LAST DOG IS HANGED.

THERE IS NO "REVERSAL" OF THESE THINGS: IT IS ALREADY WELL INTO ITS FINAL THROES. THERE IS ONLY SOME POSSIBILITY OF "LIVING YOUR WAY THROUGH IT!" I AM NOT HERE TO TELL YOU SOLUTIONS FOR REVERSING ANYTHING--IT IS TOO LATE. YOU ARE GOING THROUGH ALL THOSE THINGS JUST AS FORETOLD--WE ONLY COME TO SHOW YOU THE WAY TO SURVIVE IT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. YOU ONES MUST STOP DREAMING OF TOTAL RENEWAL AND REVERSAL WITHOUT THE CLEANSING AND COMPLETE RE­BUILDING--IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AND THE SOONER YOU ONES CONFRONT THE TRUTH OF IT THE SOONER YOU CAN GET ESTAB­LISHED IN A MANNER TO SURVIVE IT! SO BE IT AND SELAH!

We are continually confronted by words such as "Well, my God or guide would not speak in this manner unto me!" and "Well, I just don't believe the higher energies would speak of Earthly matters as concerns things of Caesar's." Well what in the world do you request it of us for? You ask for assistance--you plead for response--God responds and you turn your toes upward and deny our presence! So be it--for God does and you live with Caesar about to slay you!! Now, I query mankind: What do you want from us to whom you petition? Oh yes, it is to us you petition for you have no notion of how it truly is in the higher realms--you have no concept of the Truth of God nor his realms. You ask for help--we bring you help whether or not you choose to use of it. Fur­ther, for all of you who will receive of this (this is not aimed in any manner at B.& D.S., please), you will stop casting stones at this scribe or we shall omit you from the information and allow you to dangle in your own quagmire.

We come forth in the service of God of Light, Divine Source Creator and in the service of The Creation--there is no darkness allowed within our projections. If there be errors it IS because man has free-will and possibilities of change are ever present--EVER PRESENT! You ones must stop of your games of "pretend" and see that which is about you and discern how best to cope with it in positive manner. No-one is going to swoop down and save anything nor any­one--that is dream fabrication and, although nice, will not happen as you have projected it to be. Our purpose is solely to wake you up to Truth and assist in any manner allowed to get the most energies through this time of transition and great period of hazard--if that requires help in constructive money management to food intake, we stand ready to give what insight we are given to share. No more and no less. We will give you that information we discern is valid and ones that project valid information from your plane. What you choose to do with it is your business. We are not here to argue--if you do not relate to that which we perceive the most valid approach, so be it for we have no argument to offer. If we see probabilities shifting we will present that tid-bit unto you--our projections do not reflect "opinions of Hatonn", they reflect data compilation. If Hatonn has an opinion I most surely make it obvious it is my opinion and you may argue with that at any time--I prefer to refer to it as challenging debate.

Now regarding survival food as regards vegetarians. If you are in "survival" mode, one must be prepared to accept that which will allow you to survive in most beneficial manner healthwise. Anyone wishing to request vegetarian supplies might simply request additional information from Mr. Sampson, who has recently renamed his outlet STAFF OF LIFE. (5180 South 300 West, Unit Q., Murray, Utah 84107,
    (801)265-2652 or Fax (801)265-1833. I have no comment regarding the supplies other than you can survive nicely utilizing same. You see, we are not necessarily vegetarians. I am nothing for I require no food intake although when in manifested format I partake of food for the delight of companionship, etc. You must have food and I strongly urge you to add vitamin supplements in good quantity to the survival gear along with protein tabs, drinks etc. Remember--it is for SURVIVAL, not fun and games. Do not accept this as other than comment for we most sincerely appreciate the input and do not wish to allow any to feel it is unappreciated in any manner.

You are speaking of a few days to survive in order to regroup--do not be too hard on yourselves for long-term storage can be adapted to suit palates and preferences.

We most surely welcome all responses and communications for we can only judge that which you desire by those inquiries which you make. Each inquiry allows response to questions asked by great numbers of your brothers. Ours is a preference to not be lecture mongers--nor are we seminar entertainers, therefore we will give information as we see it timely and then respond in this manner and distribution can be handled in an advantageous manner according to your wishes. We will not, however, do your homework for you in repetition for that wastes the time of all ones. So be it.

I will take leave now in appreciation for your time in both the correspondence sent and in taking of your time for this input. I must admit that I might appear to overextend in my response to you specifically but you have allowed me a gracious opportunity to respond to MANY ONES in this message. Thank you most humbly.

I send my care as you make a physical move to another locale and ask that you remain open for nudges from us for you are most important within the plan.

Dharma, I will move to stand-by now. Thank you, chela, for your service. We shall take a break prior to continuation of our journal. I shall have to give you a "raise in salary" one of these days--from naught to naught is easy for Hatonn to offer! In good humor I take leave of the frequency.

With sincerest regards and appreciation,

I am, GYEORGOS C. HATONN

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 10
    CHAPTER 5

REC #1 HATONN

MON., NOV. 20, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 096

MON., NOV. 20, 1989

Hatonn present in Truth and Light. Dharma, thank you, chela, for setting aside your work for this interruption. I must convey probabilities to Eric and Au­drey.

The confusion you are picking up from your friends who seem to be in disagreement regarding your placement are not truly disagreements or contradic­tions. You must realize that the vibrations they are sensing are not being accu­rately interpreted.

When one says, "Move to .............", and another says, "Do not move to .............,
    I feel great upheaval"--they do. It is not, however, Earth as such.

RIGHT ANSWER WRONG REASON

Let us consider, most carefully, that which you are planning and then let me tell you what is going to happen. I can only give input and I hear your petition for input. You are planning to purchase a home in.......... . What the other ad­visers are sensing is that you are going into a monetary collapse and you will be strung out with all but valueless property. It is so, if you do not act most care­fully.

If I were asked directly for advice, which I believe that you are hereby doing, I would say to go most cautiously and look at all facets which I have presented unto you. It is a most dreadful time to "purchase" anything in real estate--the market is going to dive--soon! I see it dropping even below ten cents on the dollar.

I will give you an economics lesson and then we will consider actions if you de­sire the particular placement you have chosen. I will further tell you that the same property will be all but valueless in the rather near future. I will, how­ever, give you methods which can offset the loss somewhat if you are quite de­termined to purchase at this time.

Everything in California which is visible would indicate surging economy in the real estate market and probably is so for the next few weeks or even months. Here is where I can see farther as to probabilities. Understand, please, that fluctuation can occur but I see no signs of the situation lessening, only becom­ing disaster on the whole--and soon.

The U.S. attitude about debt is leading rapidly to disaster. It will be a "deflationary disaster, not an inflationary one". It has already begun and is un­der way.

A major and reliable economic indicator, the so-called "Diffusion Index", shows that of the 11 leading economic indicators, only one (stock prices) was up in the most recent month measured (July). (This index thus has a value of about 9%--1/11). You can check it out through rough calculations if you take weekly averages and bring it current but it is not of necessity to do so. Nine out of the last 10 times the Diffusion Index has fallen below 25% in your country, a reces­sion has followed within a year.

Real Estate prices are falling nationwide, and the agency responsible for admin­istering the bail-out of bankrupt S&Ls, the Resolution Trust Corporation, has nearly $1 trillion worth of additional real estate to sell.

You can imagine what will happen when this real estate is dumped on an al­ready-soft market and it must be dumped soon for the bankruptcy syndrome of S&Ls continues full blast. The Resolution Trust Corporation will be next in line.

Commodity prices continue an almost uninterrupted downward trend. The most recent example is the collapse of the coffee cartel. Coffee futures are now sell­ing at a 14-year low. Strangely enough, this is a most important index and projection point. Just as when the diamond cartel fell into disarray, the coffee market is a key indicator. Interesting to note that ones who invested in coffee producing lands in the coffee capitals of the world are unable to even move the property. Some is due to drug problems but that is only a perturbation.

A FULL FLEDGED COLLAPSE BEGINS BEFORE VERY MUCH LONGER!

ATTENTION PLEASE!

The Dow Jones industrial average will collapse again. Not by a wimpy 500 points that shocked all of you a couple of years ago, but by well above a thou­sand points. This crash will precipitate a money panic and eventually a depres­sion, dear ones. All possible is being done to stave it off a bit longer and allow us to function and acquire during these present months--it is most iffy if it will manage to stay afloat. Our resources, however, are coming from elsewhere so we may be able to pull it off in grand manner.

You are poised on the brink of a slow-down that will be followed by recession, financial panic and, ultimately, a business crash.

Deflation, for you who are not familiar with the term, is opposite of inflation, and far, far more dangerous. It involves a protracted period of falling prices for real estate, raw materials, wages and just about everything people buy and sell. It gains momentum when economic players are forced by desperate business conditions to dump products on the market for whatever price. The last bout in the U.S. occurred in your 1930s, and was an underlying cause of the Great De­pression, as you called it. Prices fell 8% in 1932, causing severe credit prob­lems. As the deflation raged, the U.S. lost 10,000 of its 25,000 banks.

The economists who have dared to predict this deflationary period have been ridiculed and laughed at--the shoe is now on the other foot--it now becomes fact.

For the first time since your late '20s, dangerous deflationary forces are emerging simultaneously throughout the financial system of the U.S. One sign is the unusually slow growth in the money supply that seems to have most main­stream financial experts scratching their heads. There is trouble in the monetary aggregates, with the Federal Reserve Board in recent months seemingly losing its ability to create new money, an ominous development. M-1, the narrowest definition of the money supply, shrank nearly 6% this very spring and had its largest monthly drop of the decade during your month of May, according to your Federal Reserve Board. The weak money supply is a reflection that banks are not making many new loans, and this spells trouble for the economic sectors that are heavily dependent on the easy flow of credit, such as housing and car sales. Banks are either unable to find creditworthy borrowers or are simply be­coming too afraid to lend.

There is the continuing slow collapse of much of the U.S. Savings and Loan in­dustry, the write-offs U.S. Banks are being forced to make for their Argentine exposure and the sagging U.S. real estate market. Weakness in U.S. real estate is widespread, with house prices falling in April over the previous quarter in 44 out of 60 big American cities. Short-term interest rates have also risen above long-term rates, a development that squeezes the economy hard and makes a business contraction a near certainty.

Let me show you how deflation works so that you can better understand the seriousness of this which I tell you.

Financial institutions lend money to businesses, homeowners and farmers to buy machines, houses, tractors and thus and so. Homeowners may lose their jobs or have to take pay cuts, undermining their ability to pay their loans. As agricul­tural prices slip, farmers find it harder to meet their obligations. The same happens at companies beset by falling prices.

THE SPIRAL BEGINS THIS WAY

Eventually these borrowers begin to default. But these bad loans just don't vanish harmlessly into the business ether. They are the prime assets of the banking system, the collateral backing the money the public has placed on de­posit with these institutions. If the level of loan defaults is high enough, the money held on deposit at banks is threatened. The vaunted multiplier, whereby deposits in the banking system generate loans and new deposits seemingly out of thin air, would go into reverse. This would usher in a full-scale financial panic.

So far, deposit insurance has kept this process of money destruction in check. That, however, is only a facade which gives the appearance of security and is hopelessly non-existent. There are, however, many other forms of debt--such as commercial paper and bonds--that have no government backing. Their de­fault would also be deflationary. As the purchasing power in the form of bank balances and bonds is destroyed, companies would no longer be able to sell goods, leading to a wave of industrial bankruptcies, unemployment and depression.

One reason for the current visible lack of concern about this deflation is the pervasive belief that big government can rescue the economy if it gets into seri­ous trouble--underneath, the big players are scared silly. Simply laugh at this notion if you are utilizing that type of reasoning. The government can't prevent the debacle because governments, through their massive borrowing binge, are part of the debt problem. Everyone complains now about the $150-billion gov­ernment deficit--but you haven't seen anything yet. The amount will soar out of sight if Washington has to actively manage the trillions on deposit at U.S. fi­nancial institutions, while simultaneously facing the massive increase in social spending that is part of every downturn. The printing presses running day and night as with your last market dip will save naught. The Federal Reserve can do nothing but devaluate your dollar even more drastically by such printing of new money. Of course they create other worthless money in so many other ways, but that is for a different lecture.

The downturn will be much, much worse this time than in your 1930s--it has to be--because the economic imbalances created during the long credit-fueled boom of the postwar period are so much larger than the credit problems created before your "Great Depression". In the Early 20s, it took interest rates of 6% on long­term government bonds to break the inflationary psychology and usher in defla­tion. At their peak in the 1980s, those bond yields soared to more than 15%. This is most advantageous to us at this point but to few others. We would hope this could be continued until we are in hand with funding for our projects. Pray hard, little chelas. We can do wondrous things in a depression if we can but get our up-front funding in place which appears to be right on track. It is coming at a most appropriate time to allow these lessons so that you do not waste of money on overpriced lands and materials.

In your earlier depression you had other advantages which do not exist at pre­sent. There were islands of financial stability amid an otherwise dismal eco­nomic landscape. Most of the big New York banks, for instance, were solvent throughout the 1930s. Now their balance sheets are weighed down by Third World debt. (This I want to discuss at length, so will not go into depth at this writing--things are working to perfection in the shut-down and capture of oil fields in Saudi-Arabia--clues are all about you now). The same process of money destruction that happens when homeowners or corporations default oc­curs when countries default, but in past episodes those loans were held by pri­vate investors. Now the debt is concentrated in the very heart of the international financial system--see SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER Journal #4.

Even the money issued by governments must be suspect and I do expect my chelas to take note and recall their lessons. In your last depression ('30s), gov­ernment money was backed by gold and had some intrinsic value. Today, it is the debt of governments around the world that forms the main asset backing the actual cash in circulation. If anything happens to undermine government debts, it will immediately destroy the value of the currency in circulation.

I realize that this is most gloomy for you, the citizens and "public". The stock market is vulnerable in a deflation, as is the main asset of ordinary people: real estate. I continue to recommend a bit of cash and gold as the ultimate form of liquidity because it cannot be destroyed by a collapse of credit forms of money. Of course it will drop in value but it is the only foundation upon which you can base anything. The government is ready to usher in the new money system and you will be caught helpless in their, "Look how hard we are trying to save you"! I do not come here to tell you it will be easy nor that you will reverse any trend or that it will be perfection. I do tell you that if you have assets and handle it well, you can even prosper. Use gold, silver and short-term U.S. government Treasury Bills and realize that after the "big-bang" people will be able to buy today's real estate for cents on the dollar.

Interest rates would normally be expected to fall during deflation, making bonds a good investment--it appears that this time it will be just the opposite. Worries about the solvency of borrowers will make people with money reluctant to lend at any interest rate. That would cause borrowing costs to go through the roof, even as deflation increases the purchasing power of money.

WHEN

What might you look for as a trigger of deflationary collapse? It could begin from the strains caused by the onset of the long-awaited (and totally expected) recession. It could be a crisis at a big U.S. bank, a Third World loan default or, just as easily, fallout from the collapse of the overvalued Tokyo stock mar­ket. All these above items are in place and ready to happen.

The most threatening development would be a fall of the U.S. dollar on world markets. Foreigners might then pull money out of the United States, driving interest rates to the sky and bringing the whole economy crashing down. That, too, is in place and ready to happen. It is hard to foresee just which will be the trigger but the gun will go off from one source of cause or another. It is purely speculative as to the exact time but it is ready and set and could go at any minute of any day--right now.

Be aware that a key indicator, the "rate-of-change", in money creation and bank lending is falling. This is grave news to you for if it continues to fall--then the banks will simply go broke. A bank's business is making loans and they simply will not be making them. In addition, they will be overwhelmed with the loans they have already made--their prime assets--which have gone bad.

When loans go bad, this represents a disappearance of credit in your money supply, and this process brings on hard times.

You are in the beginning of very hard times and there is no way to validate this statement through your Wall-Street usual channels. You will see it show up first in the overall real estate markets--do not focus on an area of current growth such as this L.A. suburb. Rates are highly inflated in this little town for all the wrong reasons.

The money supply controlled by the Federal Reserve has been shrinking for a prolonged period of time and there have been heavy debts of all types hitting an already distressed system. Banks either are unable to find creditworthy borrow­ers or are simply becoming too afraid to lend. Watch the trend on a local level and do your planning carefully and you can utilize this as an asset to buy time for relatively negative input.

There is no visible way to reflate the economy. Oh, you will hear "printing more paper money", etc. The "experts" are preparing right now and have pulled forth the old "Great Depression" guidelines whereby:

I. Have the Federal Reserve Banks buy some $3 billion of Treasury debt to put more lending power in the hands of banks (by increasing their reserves).

2. Issue $3 billion of fiat greenbacks in exchange for government bonds.

3. Let the President adopt bimetallism, fixing the weight of gold and silver. (What an interesting concept--arbitrarily set the weight of something regardless of fact).

4. Reduce the gold standard of the dollar--well that is out because you have none.

5. For six months accept silver at no more than fifty cents an ounce, and

6. The FED could alter reserve requirements, lowering them to make credit "easier".

These were written and passed by Congress and they are toying with them again right now, only this time it can't work because you have already blown away most of the foundation.

You can't fix it by printing paper money in more abundance. The supply of money tends to contract when the rate of spending declines. Thus, during the depression, the money, instead of expanding to moderate the effect of decreased rates of spending, contracts, and so intensifies the depression.

Consider "rates of spending"--what is that?

Well, you had it before. Then, like now, falling prices, falling real wages, failed thrifts and banks, etc., represent falling rates of spending. Then comes a system with a violent contraction of the credit money supply.

"RE-FLATION" WILL NOT WORK

No, dear ones, the message is most clearly written indeed. THERE IS NO WAY UNDER THE SUN THE GOVERNMENT CAN NOW REPLAY THE GAMES AND REFLATE THE ECONOMY. PLAYING HYPERINFLATION PAPER MONEY GAMES IS TOTAL NONSENSE.

YOU ARE IN FOR A PROLONGED PERIOD OF CONTRACTION, HARD
    TIMES, RISING UNEMPLOYMENT, RIOTS IN THE STREETS, SHORT‑AGES OF FOODS AND GASOLINE, POLITICAL CHANGE AND CUL­TURAL CHANGE. CHANGE IS THE KEY WORD FROM NOW ON CHANGE, AND CHANGE IS A MOST ARDUOUS ORDEAL. FURTHER, WHEN THE BIG GREY MEN TAKE OVER THE ASSETS OF ARABIA AND CONTROL THE FLOW OF OIL--HANG ONTO YOUR ASSETS BECAUSE THE DEATH KNELL WILL BE RINGING LOUD AND CLEAR. IT IS ON THE THRESHOLD RIGHT NOW. THIS IS WHY THE SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY IS MOVING OUT ITS ASSETS (OBERLI, YOU CAN RELAY THE STORY PRIVATELY).

Now back to the point in hand--Audrey and Eric.

NOT THE TIME TO BUY REAL ESTATE

My blunt advice is to not purchase--YET. See what alternatives lay out for you.

You can, since you have already paid a holding fee, make it refundable contin­gent on fall-through of escrow. Then make sure escrow falls through.

You can offer to lease the place with option to purchase. Then, of course, when the real-estate market collapses you will not be left holding a mammoth payment.

You can go through all the banks and S&Ls around and never let it close--this can go on for months. Start with Santa Barbara Savings because they are in line for close down at any moment. At present, if they accepted your note they would have to find a second lender--that all takes time and time is what you are buying. I would be most remiss if I did not tell you these things.

If you can get into the property without purchasing--do it. I really recommend that you not purchase at all at this time. I repeat, this is where your advisers see the problem. It is not in the moving to Tehachapi, it is the purchasing of property when they sense collapse of the market.

There are many games you can play at this point. When it comes to the actual transfer, do not take the property in your names--incorporate in Nevada and keep the corporation singular to that one property--at some point you can simply bankrupt the corporation and it will not affect you personally. Then you can purchase, or repurchase or whatever, at the lower rates through someone else in another corporation.

This is a most opportune example of correctly utilizing the information you are privy to on a larger scale. You can be creative. If you can lease-option, for in­stance, you can get permission to fence the property or, for a lot less investment in the case of rental property, you can rent-a-fence and they will come out and install it for you.

My overall advice is get your cash and invest in short term Treasuries or begin to purchase gold. It is a most disadvantageous time for buying. You are not pressured into a move at this moment but you must consider moving away from the coastline in the most near future.

Of course, if you feel strongly about your intent, we will simply do what we can to assist; however, I do feel that purchasing property this month when you can expect a drop any day, is not of wise investment. So be it.

I trust I have clarified more than clouded the subject. I care most infinitely about your welfare and we must set good examples of good business--which may seem totally opposite of good business at this moment. I CAN see farther, dear ones--much farther!

Money will be coming forth most soon now. It had to be structured in this manner to prevent overspending in lands and property acquisition. We can build for a tenth as much, all the things planned, after the fact.

In great love I project these possibilities unto you. I only ask that you consider the factors presented herein.

Dharma, go now so that our dear ones can have this information prior to mov­ing on with their day. Eric needs to be returning as he feels pressed so let us not delay them.

Perhaps I shall just continue on with this subject as an update instead of begin­ning the new journal. I need some manner to ease you ones through the day to day happenings on a fairly close and regular basis; say monthly or something of the like.

There are some references you will need to obtain so a trip to Bakersfield must be in your near planning. I will give you the information at a later time. I will effort at keeping the pace a bit slowed while all are visiting through this Thanksgiving holiday. I suggest you prepare as much as possible on the day prior so that you are not in such tremendous confusion on Thursday--food can be re-warmed; I must keep your emotional nerves to a minimum of turmoil for it is so very urgent that we keep you clear for receiving. So be it, we just feel our way along.

In love and care I take my leave and move to stand-by where I can be easily summoned.

SALU, I AM HATONN

PJ 10
    CHAPTER 6

REC #2 HATONN

SAT., NOV. 25, 1989 3:45 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 101

SAT., NOV, 25. 1989

PRIVACY--IS IT POSSIBLE?

A guilt-ridden citizen is far easier to control, therefore the modern State seeks to create so many laws that every citizen is forced at some time in his life to be­come a law-breaker.

Recognize it--you have entered the age of no privacy. You are open to surveil­lance at all times. Secret observation booths in government offices and closed circuit television circuits in industry, extending even to public restrooms, are most common depending on the industry or business.

In large operations there are required personality testings which seek to find out a man's innermost thoughts. Federal agents are often "wired" so that their con­versations are either recorded on their persons or transmitted to tape recorders some blocks away--modern electronics make fun play games of all of the above actions.

You have now achieved a society in which government may well intrude into the secret regions of a man's life at will--even into his bedroom and bath--especially his bedroom and bath would be far more accurate. Further, records are kept and placed in dossiers on all citizens. Then the dossiers are put on com­puters so that by merely pressing a button all the miserable, the sick, the sus­pect, the unpopular, the off-beat and the least suspecting ordinary man of the nation can be instantly identified. The babies are numbered and placed in com­puter files at birth.

Let us consider a few illusive and often overlooked activities--given forth under the guise of all sorts of nonsensical hoopla. New legislation forces families to identify newborn children with social security numbers--or no tax deduction or assistance aid (food stamps, etc.). Now there are laws to counter "money laun­dering" which force investors to endure embarrassing questions and confront lawsuits or actual confiscation of funds if the answers aren't "correct". Law­suits against professionals and businesses are an epidemic disease. Crimes of ever-increasing violence get steadily worse. Electronic eavesdropping and surveillance are widespread as the technology becomes ever more sophisticated.

You can take either of two alternatives. You can either take some steps to avoid being defeated and losing your privacy--or--you can not even pretend that you have any right to privacy for after all you probably "don't have anything to hide". Don't you? Well, it is up to you to choose. However, for those of you who are asking for help we are here to tell you some things that can improve your lot over the next critical time.

You will, however, probably have to change a lot of attitudes and even more bad habits. Some things will be presented which may or may not even be legal. I do not have any intention of looking up codes for reference--you are either intelligent enough to do so for yourself or decline the input. Mostly, however, you live in a guilt stricken society where the ones in control want even more control and make you feel guilty of crime when you have followed the law to perfection. It is the name of the game--fear!

As you have read in the prior writings and from the public projections--you are in a "no matter which way you turn society"!--I can give you some ideas and in fact, detailed "how-to" but if you do not utilize it, you might as well forget it. If you do not take care in all areas you will be caught in the trap of another route. Think of it as hundreds of pac-men all after you and are ready to eat you up. Careful and diligent strategy and disciplined record keeping is mandatory. If you use a little inconvenience and ingenuity along with creative financial planning you can lose yourself quite effectively to the system. No, it is not a pleasant thought nor is it "easy" but it depends upon that which you wish to at­tain.

I DO URGE MY ONES TO SIMPLY NOT DO BUSINESS WITH OTHERS WHO ARE NOT PREPARED TO DO BUSINESS AS YOU FIND IT NECESSARY. AS A GOOD EXAMPLE--NONE OF OUR BUSINESSES DO BUSI­NESS WITH ANY OTHER THAN OTHER COMPANIES AND CORPORA­TIONS--PREFERABLY INCORPORATED IN NEVADA WHERE PRIVACY IS MAINTAINED ABOVE ALL ELSE. IT IS LEGAL, IT IS GOOD BUSI­NESS AND IT IS YOUR LAST BULWARK OF PRIVACY IN THIS PUBLIC WORLD WHERE YOU ARE ON DISPLAY FOR ALL. MY PLAN IS TO FURNISH YOU WITH RESOURCES AND SOURCES TO EXTEND EX­PLANATIONS AND INFORMATION. MY PLAN IS TO ONLY OUTLINE METHODS--YOU WILL FERRET OUT THE INFORMATION--LET'S JUST REFER TO THIS AS HATONN'S HELPFUL HINTS FOR SURVIVAL.

I am going to utilize information from any I find appropriate--I shall give credit where due and earned. I shall give references for contact as we are neither in the fun and games lecture circuits nor in the various business ventures which might prosper from this information. You simply must have available infor­mation. In some instances I shall abstain from mentioning resources for secu­rity and protection of the presenting individuals. Please remember I need none of your things so please do not get defensive over information. It is the time for trying to save your lives and assets--not a time of bickering and hoarding. You must come together in some type of unified purpose or you are right down the proverbial tubes.

Further, some ones who offer the best physical Earth advice are not comfortable with my presence and prefer to not be associated in public manner with myself. I have no problem with that fact as it is quite remarkable when you encounter myself and my brethren in any form whatsoever. Furthermore, it is most dan­gerous, indeed, to be linked to me--this scribe is wired completely, the com­puter monitored, the phones tapped and the house bugged--so be it, it keeps us totally within the letter of the laws for we are only about our Father's business and utilizing that which is made available for your use by your governing bod­ies.

Ours is no intent whatsoever of subversive attitudes--ours is in answer to peti­tions for help to, in fact, maintain what can be maintained in this wondrously beauteous country that has been so blessed of our Father Creator. Ours is not to help you overthrow anything but rather to build and sustain while surviving in negative circumstance.

You can create privacy in both your personal and financial worlds with a little care and selectivity. If you go in front of the firing squad without your legal, approved bullet proof vest and the squad shoots--expect to die. Wear your pro­tective gear and expect to survive.

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FOR CHILDREN

I wish to use this as an example of dual intent. The 1988 IRS 1040 form requires parents of dependent minors to apply for Social Security numbers for each dependent. Any parent who refuses will not be allowed to take the deduc­tion for that child. This is quite ingenious, even insidious. It will most surely work also. The Social Security System will get those names you can well bet--SO WILL THE SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM.

Parents must take a notarized birth certificate to the Social Security office. The Social Security Administration then records the name and age of the child. The parents will then be sent a card for each child. YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT THE SELECTIVE SERVICE WILL KNOW WHICH YOUNG MEN (AND SOON WOMEN) ARE LEGALLY ELIGIBLE FOR THE DRAFT.

Oh, they will tell you everything is for "internal use only" but if you are that gullible then you are hopelessly entangled anyway.

Half the intent is aimed at nailing those non-registered 18-year-olds. You have up to 40% of those aged youngsters who are not registering. This IRS "registration program" will certainly put an end to the low-risk status of young men who refuse to register. All dependents will be listed on a parent's IRS form. All of them will have Social Security numbers and the computers will be able to sort millions of names in brief seconds.

Another facet of the above is that the government knows that the Social Security System will cave in on the generation of workers who will be on those IRS forms. Those poor people will never, ever be paid off, and they will have to support the rest of you with up to 25% of their annual income (combined pay­ments from workers and employers), if projected demographic figures are borne out by the facts. There will be a political revolt, eventually. The kids aren't going to pay. You and your parents before you set up a morally corrupt system of compulsory inter-generational theft by ballot box and it should not inhibit them from exercising their political rights and voting the system into oblivion and THEY WILL DO SO!

But before they do there will be attempts by people to get out of the Social Se­curity System. The best way would be for youngsters never to apply for a card. But that is now too late to accomplish because already their birthright is a num­ber. That number will follow them all the days of their lives.

Well, you have some probable options here also, even though the bureaucrats think otherwise. Either the control system won't last that long or it will col­lapse, or be voted down, or better yet--perhaps be captured by an invader whose plans are a lot worse than mere taxpaying--you know, those ones who have a shelter system and you don't!

THE QUEST

The government's quest for more and more information about its citizens is in­satiable. The planners know that their plans will not work according to plan if the public is allowed to transfer their wealth into hidden places. Thus, they do what they can to persuade people to keep their assets visible. They give tax de­ductions to parents who identify their children to the Social Security Adminis­tration. The IRS requires banks to keep photocopies of checks, and to report cash withdrawals of $5,000 or more, or checks of $10,000 or more. So already you have just learned something--keep cash withdrawals to no more than $4,999 and checks under $10,000. Cash out in small bills and finally get out of the bank altogether.

Now, assuming you have a banking system you may be forced to do business through one--but use every asset in your corner and we will get to those later. Privately you need no bank but you may need one if your corporation is of much size.

Well, you might inquire if there is any way out? Yes, there are some good measures but the ways might be extremely costly. First, you can break the law and establish false identities of yourself, including fake driver's license, fake birth certificate, fake Social Security cards, etc., etc. Second, sell services that are not normally tax-deductible, such as home repairs or auto repairs, and insist on payments in cash. Third, don't report your income to any government agency. Fourth, never open a bank account and phase out all you have. Fifth, sell your house. Sixth, when you get a phone or other utilities in your apart­ment or rental, use a fake name. Seventh, be prepared to make large cash de­posits to the utility companies, since you will have no credit record. Be pre­pared to move without getting a refund, since they will refund your money by check. Eighth, cancel all subscriptions that are in your "real" name. Ninth, leave no forwarding address with the Post Office. Tenth, use mail drop services for more of your mail. Eleventh, get a passport. Twelfth, convert all your liq­uid assets to cash, slowly, and then go on a Caribbean cruise. Thirteenth, get off the boat in a tax haven filled with banks, take your cash in a brown sack, and open an account at a bank that has no U.S. branches. Be forewarned: there is no FDIC insurance in such banks. Fourteenth, set up a foreign corporation or trust, and tell your banker (mouth to ear) to transfer your money into it. This is illegal, if you don't report it to the IRS. Fifteenth, have the trust buy property in a country that has no extradition treaty with the U.S.--i.e., Brazil. Sixteenth, be prepared to live as a visible foreigner for the rest of your natural life, if you have to flee the U.S. Seventeenth, be prepared to cut off all future contact with your back-home relatives.

Well, the above is all most workable but I see few who will bother to refold a newspaper or travel map properly so it would be most unlikely that very many would use the above approach--but you sure do have your privacy.

Let us be reasonable, however, it surely does not require much to take a few low-cost steps to protect yourselves against some of those threats that do seem to be high on some bureaucrat's list of recommended policies. People must take steps to reduce the likelihood that any one government decision can separate you from your capital and your entire future. For instance, owning property in the name of a Caribbean-registered or Isle of Man-registered trust or corporation is quite legal. It is also most legal and intelligent to own some Nevada corpora­tions. It is still legal to create paperwork barriers between you and the authori­ties. In the future, it may not be legal or comparably inexpensive to take such steps; it can be done today.

What you need to buy desperately right now is TIME. If the time that this civi­lization receives is frittered away over the next years as in the past, then you will probably have even darker days ahead than even we predict. But if you can purchase a bit more time and fallout shelters, monogamous marriages, and re­duced government intervention in the economy--better private charities and pri­vate schools, win the war on drugs and crime and thus and so, you can wait for things to turn around--but it isn't likely, is it? There are many steps that could benefit the overall system but the facts are, it is not likely to happen. There­fore, we will simply look at bunches of possibilities. Some I will carefully ex­plain--most I will only express and leave in your capable minds.

Dharma, enough for today as we have been at this in writing or verbal taping for the better portion of 12 hours and I am registering your fatigue. We will simply do the best we can, chela, for our time to disperse information is so short. Well, we do that which we can do for the physical plane is most limited.

I move to stand-by that you might close this segment. In appreciation I take leave.

Salu,

Hatonn to clear, please.

주제글 정보