PJ 44
CHAPTER 13

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., FEBRUARY 14, 1992 8:42 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 181

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 1992

TODAY'S WATCH

WATCH ALGERIA!!! Why? Because this is one of the first visible showings of the adversary efforting to take out Islamic population. The intent is to wipe out Islam. Things are hap­pening so quickly now that you are going to have to pay atten­tion--don't wait for my input.

BO GRITZ/DAVID DUKE AND CONTROVERSY

I want to make some things clearly understood before we move one iota further. I do not make pronouncement of that which is "perfect" for, especially at this time, there is NO PERFEC­TION--ONLY "BETTER" WAYS TO ACT.

I am swamped with criticisms that I would recommend that any ONE be lifted to "President". Why does that bother you citi­zens? Because it perhaps differs from your opinion? I honor your opinion and also--I only point out possibilities which may work and work within the Constitution--UNDER GOD.

As I look through the ones running for office and seek to see signs of capability of bringing about change--I find "Bo" to be the only one in the running which may make impact. I remind you--I don't necessarily even SEE an election process. Bush is running for head of the Global Government New World Order. "I" refer to your Constitutional salvation--not perfection.

CAUTION

In view of some of the complaints regarding Gritz' misrepre­sentation in Spotlight, I do have a thing or two to point out and also some caution to Commander Gritz. EVERYTHING that a candidate utters is used against him by some and in favor by others--just as "Christians" read the Bible and "Jews" read the Talmud.

Gritz is quoted as saying: "I don't like David Duke, and I don't like what he stands for. Anyone who is a racist, anyone who is a bigot... I don't want their support" and, "David Duke is a loser. Paint him red-white-blue, make him look like Uncle Sam, give him flags to wave, have him sing God Bless America, and fire a 21-gun salute. Still he is a loser. He has done more harm to the Populist Party and third party movement than Hitler would have. Why do you continue to ride a dead horse? Why support a young man who has never worn the uniform of the United States, but chosen to sport a Nazi emblem that Ameri­cans died (including my dad) fighting against?"

JUDGE NOT WHAT WAS; ONLY WHAT IS

Now, let us, "Bo", look at the other side of that coin and see what they might well say about YOU!: "Why vote for someone trained as a killer and has killed umpteen men, women and chil­dren under the guise of service to his nation--he is a killer! Worse, he now claims to be a 'Christian' in order to make it look 'right'. He can wrap himself in the Holy Bible, recite verses and wear spotless robes and 'still he is a loser'.

The point of this is to show you what JUDGMENT means. God judges the Man--NOW. Moreover, HE judges not the MAN in point but the actions of the Man. He cares not that which a man WAS but what a MAN IS.

If you reduce this campaign to personal blasts against another Man--then I personally withdraw all support. I want no speech writer-speeches.

"Bo" says he wants no support from David Duke? Well, I sug­gest that you get support from anywhere you can if you actually are for ALL THE PEOPLE AND DESIRE A SAVING OF YOUR CONSTITUTION AND NATION UNDER GOD. You will stop the dividing or you will be conquered.

It was intentional that the Populist Party be destroyed and, moreover, by its front organization so that a candidate in that party would NEVER have an opportunity to WIN.

JUDGE THE IMPACT

I repeat, so please listen and hear: I do not judge candidates--I DO see this man as the only one RUNNING who can make enough impact to cause changes. NO MORE AND NO LESS. If we see the candidate slipping into political manners, then I have nothing more to offer you. Further, I would support Gritz--NOT HIS CAMPAIGN PARTNERS. (This may, in essence, seem to be the SAME thing--IT IS NOT!). The whole concept of agents and managers smacks of incestuous business relation­ships no matter how pretty the picture may be painted. If ethical politics is not possible within your Constitutional laws--then don't do it. Just because "others do it" is no excuse and is un­acceptable.

Then why run? You may find it totally unsuitable to do so. You aren't going to have a reversal of the government one way or another until you clean the house (and senate). So, what are WE doing? Preparing you for the new beginning after the na­tions are destroyed by the Elite and YOU need to begin again. Hard to accept? I am sorry for this is the way it is.

Now, one last caution to you who tear at each other and yet have served country in various ways and have seen Truth. You are going to have to come together, put aside differences and MOVE! It will not help to run a dozen different men for the role--the dozen men must make SURE the ONE in point is elected and does what he says he will do! I most certainly am NOT going to bog in your politics which I find despicable and abhorrent if nothing else.

There are many who have served well and continue to do so in a most daring way in every day gifted unto you for service. I cannot list them all but there are several who would be strong and worthy and have stood to the beast and done battle. Victor Marchetti is one such. Is he Godly? What mean thee? If ye are within the laws of the Constitution you will find yourselves moving within the Laws of God for it is upon those primacies that the Constitution was conceived.

WHY HATONN IS SELECTIVE

I have ones badgering my writers constantly about my having given credit to ones for a "thing" or "writing" and they are not worthy. True. But--they ARE worthy of that which I acknowl­edge. You will always find much in the area between perfection and evil. Advice can be in truth and most worthy but other facets of action may be most unworthy. This is WHY I do not like to even acknowledge "books", for readers "assume" I sanc­tion all the book when in fact, I may only find one sentence worthy of Truth in whole. If YOU cannot discern the wheat from the chaff--what will you do in the field when thine life de­pends upon that discernment?

I believe you will find that I have utilized statements from ones such as Schultz, Abraham, Sutton, etc. Well, I believe you will find that they actually have been involved in some pretty raunchy dealings where a lot of people LOST. Did they inten­tionally misuse and misguide--yes, to some extent and yet they bore the dream in the beginning of their project. Unfortunately, the first cause was to self and getting on their own feet finan­cially--and rest never materialized. I THINK ALL SHOULD LOOK MOST CLOSELY AND SEE TO WHAT EXTENT GOD ALLOWS AND SEE THAT THAT WHICH GOES (IS SENT) FORTH COMES BACK TO STRIKE THE SENDER.

You must all look most closely at the things you do. It can be seen through the works--that which is intent in goodness and that which is selfish and single of purpose in a physical setting. It is when you reach beyond the physical and into the intent that. Man is finally judged for his actions. So be it. I hope and trust I have made myself quite succinctly clear in the political matter.

MARIO CUOMO

Let us look at possibilities herein displayed. If you LISTEN to what Cuomo says--you will find truth and intent of honesty and concern for your nation and your Constitutional system of gov­ernment. But he can't run for office for he is obligated to finish that which he accepted as his job in the State of New York.

HOWEVER, I herein ask that, since he can actually find no one to support in any party at present, I ask that you, the readers, write in mass--EACH OF YOU from anywhere you are--and ASK HIM TO CONSIDER CREDENTIALS AND INTENT OF GRITZ WITH AN EYE TO SUPPORTING THE CONSTITU­TION AND CHANGE WITH HOUSECLEANING IN­TENTION. IF THE CAMPAIGN IS BUILT SOLELY ON THE CONSTITUTION AND RIGHTS OF THE CITIZENS AS SOVEREIGNS, THEN YOU SHALL NOT ERR. MAKE IT POLITICAL AND YOU TURN THE PLATFORM INTO A GARBAGE DUMP.

I ask that the Publisher please locate the information for contact of Cuomo and what have you to lose? (Mario Cuomo, #2 World Trade Center 5700, New York, NY 10047) He is a most sincere person and has much support which he cannot use but he could do unlimited good by offering support outside the normal accepted channels of politics. How do you get him to back a man? YOU ask him to do so! I remind you that I said "consider". I did that so that YOU urge him to find out all he can about the man, Gritz, and then ask that they commune and only then, decide. Great men must come together to do such great work and ALL need not do the same job. If ALL write--who shall spread the writings? No job is greater than another--ONLY DIFFERENT.

TO E.M.S.

Thank you, chela, for your input regarding my writing. I knew you would pick up my message. Please see what you can do about the remainder of my request. The point is in integrity of all actions which leave the persons in point in total security. You will be given into inner knowing of that which you need do. I have to take this manner of contact and I am sure you under­stand. Thank you.

LAW CENTER

As with candidates in my attention, please understand that I shall also ask help for ones whom you will find most controversial in a court of law. We are not here to JUDGE--we are here to dis­cern whether or not a citizen is given Constitutional Rights and fair hearing. If you don't clean up the Judicial system of "injustice" you shall have no way to clean your government. Will all men who claim Godness work in total harmony with that intent? No--but you work with that which is available to you for WAITING for perfection to fall on you will simply destroy that wondrous creation of Earth which was given into your hands to caretake. Your actions indicate you have failed miserably--that does not mean that YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF CHANG­ING THOSE ACTIONS. JUDGE THE ACTION--NOT THE MAN.

JOHN HOOPER/VAN NUYS, CA

Dear Mr. Hooper, once again you have taken the time to pen your opinion to me. I appreciate your interest but the readers do not appreciate your taking time and space in the LIBERATOR to fill your need for attention.

I will print this letter just received yesterday and refer you to the response in the last paper. I welcome your correspondence but I shall not use this forum for your continued self-interest. You say you continue to read the documents so I would hope that you reach a bit beyond the bigotry and into that which might hold value for you. If you find nothing then I suggest you waste no more of your precious and limited time. I force nothing upon you and if you wish to back up your accusations with fact and diligent research bearing proof--not hearsay nor 'bias-then, I shall be delighted to ask for international hearing for you. Per­sonal insult does not fit that category, sir.

QUOTE:

Rabbi Hatonn, c/o The Phoenix Liberator

Dear Commander (Hate)on,

It has been one week since I have written you, and I continue to read that Nazi rag that you claim is non anti-semitic. At first I felt sorry for you and your sick minded people who continue to spew forth the trash that you write. The scary part of the whole thing is that ridiculous story you try to get people to believe about contact with another planet. You must sit home at night and laugh at the people who follow you, because you know your story is B.S. I can no longer feel sorry for you and your people because of the hate and bigotry that you teach. People are peo­ple, and no matter what religion someone is, or what culture one comes from, we are all equal under God. Obviotaly you walk hand and hand with the devil, because no person who truly be­lieves in God, can write the trash you do. Well, that about it for now. I'm sure you'll spread your hate in the name of Pleiades. Yeah pal, I was born yesterday, I believe you communicate with E. T. 's. By the way give my regards to your Boss, Tom Metzger.

Sincerely, John Hooper

P. S. I would like your written response in your newspaper.

END QUOTING.

Since it is attention that Mr. Hooper desires, please feel free to write to him for I will take no more of your time as readers. Have compassion in your expression for this is the preponder­ance of insight. I can only offer the lifeboat, I cannot nor will I effort--to drag any aboard.

***To George: please ask someone to look up this man's ad­dress from your mailing list--if there is one available and en­ter it right here. Thank you. (EDITOR, WE HAVE NO ADDRESSS) You will most often find these kibitzers using another's copy of the paper--being too cheap to obtain their own. I will waste no more time with the matter. Actions present a perfect picture of terror and arrogance which cover total insecurity. This is the same as standing in the street and daring God. It's fine, I just can't allow more space to such when there is so much to be done for the "whole". Individuals are going to have to seek assistance elsewhere because of Dharma's restrictions of physical abil­ity.****

BACK TO THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY

Now, we can get back to the subject in point--the "intelligence" community. (Mutually exclusive terms, I would point out.)

Why? Because of the integration and changes coming about and yet, what is officially advocated is interesting also. While we are waiting to take up the subject of the CIA let me point out another thing which I wonder how many caught on the yester­day: Did you notice the nice new position given Thornburg (former Attorney General of the U.S.) yesterday. He was ap­pointed to a strategic slot in the United Nations--in fact, one of the most important of all divisions. If you cannot see it corn­ing--how can you get out of the way? So be it.

CIA OVERHAUL

Prior to moving into the subject via IMA's book of disclosure regarding the CIA, allow us to reprint a major article from the Daily News, Feb. 6, 1992 under NATION/WORLD.

INTELLIGENCE-NETWORK OVERHAUL URGED. DI­RECTOR WOULD RUN 3-PART AGENCY TO CUT WASTE, TACKLE NEW WORLD ORDER. By Tim Weiner, Knight-Rider Newspapers

WASHINGTON--The chairmen of the Senate and House intelli­gence committees Wednesday proposed a massive overhaul of the way in which the United States spies on the world.

Calling for the most sweeping changes in U.S. intelligence since the CIA was created in 1947, the chairmen said the pre­sent jumble of 12 intelligence services should be revamped into ONE three-pronged, 21st-century organization including:

* A global eavesdropping enterprise gathering data with spy satellites and electronic devices.

* "A world-class think tank" for analyzing intelligence;

* A small den of spies--the remnants of Central Intelligence Agency stripped of its analytical and managerial responsibili­ties.

An "intelligence czar" called the director of national intelli­gence would preside over this troika, said Senate intelligence committee chairman David Boren and House intelligence com­mittee chairman Dave McCurdy, both Oklahoma Democrats. He would be "a czar with teeth, a czar with muscle, a czar with troops and force and budget", McCurdy said.

The chairman said the overhaul could solve problems such as confused priorities, internal warfare, rampant waste and dupli­cation in the sprawling intelligence services. A slimmed-down, reorganized intelligence service would deal more readily with problems of the new world order, such as ethnic conflicts and environmental threats, Boren said.

He said the intelligence reform bills introduced in the House and the Senate on Wednesday were only the beginning of a years-long effort. But, he added, "The world has changed, and the intelligence community must change with it."

In the proposed post-Cold War intelligence organization, the CIA would be reduced to its clandestine spy service. Two far bigger, far more powerful agencies would dominate. One would be responsible for collecting all intelligence by spy satel­lites, electronic eavesdropping and other technological wizardry. Another would be responsible for analyzing all intelligence gath­ered from secret and open sources.

All three would report to the intelligence "czar".

INTELLIGENCE CZAR

If the proposal is enacted, the czar [H: I can't even go on and repeat that word again without comment--"czar"!! Chelas, what does that mean and WHERE DOES IT COME FROM? WHAT HAS CZARS? OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS AND LOOK AND SEE--LISTEN AND HEAR!] likely would be the current director of central intelligence, Robert M. Gates. In theory, Gates already has many of the powers that the czar would have--but not in practice.

The U.S. intelligence community has expanded beyond imagining since the creation of a tiny CIA at the dawn of the Cold War. Today it includes the CIA; the National Security Agency, which conducts electronic eavesdropping; the National Reconnaissance Office, which operates spy satellites; the De­fense Intelligence Agency, which coordinates military espi­onage, and seven smaller agencies. Together they consume a secret $30 billion budget.

The Defense Department spends about 85 percent of that budget. It controls intelligence empires--the NSA, NRO and DIA--each of which is bigger than the CIA. They are run by generals and admirals who think "it literally doesn't make any sense to take orders" from the CIA, retired Air Force Gen. Daniel Graham, a former DIA chief and CIA deputy director, said in a recent interview.

Endless battles over money and power between the CIA and the Defense Department result. "The main problem is that (Gates) is allegedly to coordinate all of the intelligence agen­cies," but he cannot under the present arrangement, Graham said.

END OF QUOTING.

What more can I say in response to "WHY?" My JOB is to awaken you to that which already IS--not bring you magic and mystical unreported nonsense from the ethers. I'm sorry, to you who look for the mystical and grand orders: GOD IS NOT MYSTICAL--GOD IS OPEN AND SHARES ALL THERE IS IN THE UNIVERSE IF YOU WOULD BUT ACCEPT IT. THERE ARE NO "GRAND ORDERS" OR SECRET ORGA­NIZATIONS IN THE PLACES OF HOLY LIGHTED GOD! NONE--SO IF YOU WONDER ABOUT THIS "ORDER" OR "THAT ORDER"--YOU WILL NOT FIND SUCH IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD EXCEPT THE KINGDOM WHICH YOU AS HUMANS HAVE DESICCATED AND DEGRADED UNTO DESTRUCTION. THESE THINGS ARE OF PHYSI­CAL MANIFESTATION TO SUIT PHYSICAL MAN--IN GOD'S KINGDOM IN THE COSMOS--THERE IS NO "PECKING ORDER"--ONLY "ORDER".

CIA AND THE INTELLIGENCE
COMMUNITY--CONTINUED
DEPARTMENTAL INTELLIGENCE

The USIB and its fifteen committees deal exclusively with what is called national intelligence--intelligence needed, in the­ory, by the country's policy-makers. But there is a second kind of intelligence--"departmental"--which is, again in theory, solely for the use of a particular agency or military service. The Army, Navy, and Air Force collect great amounts of departmen­tal intelligence to support their tactical missions. For example, an American commander in Germany may desire data on the enemy forces that would oppose his troops if hostilities broke out, but the day-to-day movements of Soviet troops along the East German border are of little interest to high officials back in Washington (unless, of course, the Soviets are massing for an invasion, in which case the information would be upgraded to national intelligence). The dividing line between national and departmental intelligence, however, is often quite faint, and the military have frequently branded as departmental a number of wasteful collection programs that they know would not be ap­proved on the national level.

Although the CIA has had since its creation exclusive respon­sibility for carrying out overseas espionage operations for the collection of national intelligence, the various military agencies and the intelligence units of American forces stationed abroad have retained the right to seek out tactical information for their own departmental requirements. During the Korean and Viet­namese wars, field commanders understandably needed date of enemy troop movements, and one way of obtaining it was through the hiring of foreign agents. But even in peacetime, with U.S. forces permanently stationed in countries like Eng­land, Germany, Italy, Morocco, Turkey, Panama, Japan, and Australia, the military intelligence services have consistently sought to acquire information through their own secret agents--the justification, of course, always being the need for depart­mental or tactical intelligence. To avoid duplication and prolif­eration of agents, all of these espionage missions are supposed to be coordinated with the CIA. But the military often fail to do this because they know the CIA would not give its approval, or because an arrangement has been previously worked out to the effect that as long as the military stay out of CIA's areas of in­terest, they can operate on their own. Every military unit has an intelligence section, and few commanders wish to see their per­sonnel remain idle. Therefore, if for no other reasons than to keep their soldiers occupied, American military intelligence units overseas are usually involved in the espionage game.

For example, a military intelligence unit assigned to Bangkok, Thailand, as late as 1971 was trying to entrap So­viet KGB officers, recruit local spies, and even was at­tempting to run its own agents into China through Hong Kong. Little or none of this activity was being cleared with the CIA. Similarly, in

3 LINES DELETED

at virtually every level.

The tribalism that plagues the intelligence community is at its worst in the military intelligence agencies, and most of the per­sonnel working for these organizations feel their first loyalty is to their parent service. The men who run military intelligence are almost all career officers who look to the Army, Navy, and Air Force for promotion and other advancement. They serve only a tour or two in intelligence before they return to conven­tional military life. Very few are willing to do anything in their intelligence assignments which will damage their careers, and they know all too well that analysis on their part which contra­dicts the views or the policies of the leadership of their parent service will not be well received. Thus, their intelligence judg­ments tend to be clouded by the prejudices and budgetary needs of the military service whose uniform they wear.

The Army, the Navy, and the Air Force traditionally main­tained their own independent intelligence agencies--ostensibly to support their tactical responsibilities and to maintain an enemy "order of battle". Each service collected its own information and quite often was less than forthcoming to the others. The re­sult was a large amount of duplication and an extremely parochial approach in each service's analysis of enemy capabili­ties.

DEFENSE INTELLIGNECE AGENCY

This self-serving approach of the military services toward intelligence led to the formation in 1961 of the Defense Intelli­gence Agency, which was supposed to coordinate and consoli­date the views and, to some extent, the functions of the three service agencies. It was planned that the DIA would replace the Army, Navy, and Air Force at the USIB meetings, but Allen Dulles and successive DCI' s have balked at leaving total responsibility for representing the Pentagon to the DIA, which has sub­sequently developed its own brand of parochialism as the intelli­gence arm of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Thus, while only the DIA is an official USIB member, the heads of the three service agencies remain at the table for the weekly sessions, push their pet theories, and demand that footnotes be included in intelli­gence estimates that run contrary to their views of their service.

Aside from operating the overt system of military attaches working out of American embassies overseas, the DIA does lit­tle information collection on its own. It is largely dependent on the service intelligence agencies for its raw data, and its 5,000 employees process and analyze this material and turn it into fin­ished intelligence reports which are circulated within the Pen­tagon and to the rest of the intelligence community. The DIA also prepares daily and weekly intelligence digests that are sim­ilar in form and content to the CIA publications, and makes up its own estimates of enemy capabilities. This latter function did not take on much significance in the DIA until November 1970, when the agency was reorganized and Major General Daniel Graham was given a mandate by DIA chief Lieutenant General Donald Bennett to improve the agency's estimating capability. Graham had served two earlier tours of duty in CIA's Office and National Estimates, and he quickly established the DIA of­fice as a serious rival to the agency's estimative function. As a colonel in the late 1960's, Graham nearly resigned from the Army to accept an offer of permanent employment with the CIA. In early 1973 DCI James Schlesinger brought him back to the agency, still in uniform, to work on military estimates. Graham was widely known in the corridors of the CIA as the funny little military officer who hung a drawing of a bayonet over his desk with a caption describing it as "The weapon of the future".

AIR FORCE INTELLIGENCE

Although the DIA was originally intended to take over many of their functions, the service intelligence agencies have contin­ued to grow and flourish since its founding. Indeed, each of the three is larger than the DIA, and Air Force intelligence is the biggest spy organization in the whole intelligence community, with 56,000 employees and an annual budget of about $2.7 bil­lion. Most of this latter figure goes to pay for the extremely costly reconnaissance satellites and the rockets necessary to put them in orbit. A separate part of Air Force intelligence, the Na­tional Reconnaissance Office, operates these satellite programs for the entire community, and the NRO's budget alone is more than $1.5 billion a year. The NRO works in such intense se­crecy that its very existence is classified. Its director for many years was a mysterious Air Force colonel (and later brigadier general) named Ralph Steakley, who retired in the early 1970's to take employment with Westinghouse, a defense contractor which sells considerable equipment to the NRO.

OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

The Office of Naval Intelligence, with about 15,000 employ­ees and a $600 million annual budget, is perhaps the fastest-growing member of the intelligence community. At the same time submarine-missile (Polaris and Poseidon) programs have in recent years received larger and larger budgets ( ** DELETED ** ) have similarly captured the imagination of the military planners. Naval Intelligence operates ** DELETED ** ) crammed with the most modern sensors, radars, cameras, and other listening devices which

3 ½ LINES DELETED

The Navy formerly sent surface ships, like the Liberty and the Pueblo. on similar missions, but since the attack on the for­mer and the capture of the latter, these missions have largely been discontinued.

ARMY INTELLIGENCE

Army Intelligence is the least mechanized of the three service agencies. Its mission is largely to acquire tactical intelligence in support of its field forces. Yet, due to the great size of the Army and the proliferation of G@-type units, the Army still manages to spend about $700 million annually and employ 35,000 people in intelligence.

NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY

The remaining large component of military intelligence is the National Security Agency. The NSA, the most secretive mem­ber of the intelligence community, breaks foreign codes and ci­phers and develops secure communications for the U.S. gov­ernment--at a cost to the taxpayer of about $1.2 billion every year. Founded in 1952 by a classified presidential order, the NSA employs about 24,000 people. Its headquarters is at Fort Meade, Maryland, and its hundreds of listening posts around the world eavesdrop on the communications of most of the world's countries--enemy and friend alike. Most of the NSA's intercept stations are operated by special cryptological units from the armed forces, which are subordinate to the head of the NSA.

This writing is getting too lengthy so we might just shut this segment at this break-point.

SPACECRAFT ON AIRCRAFT CARRIER

As we leave I wish to thank you for all of your inquiries re­garding the "starship" which supposedly "landed on aircraft car­rier". Whether or not such an incident occurred is one thing--what is said about it cannot be truth. For instance, the headline reads: "Planes from US forced UFO down!" In the first in­stance--no US aircraft could force any starship DOWN. RE­MEMBER--"THEY" ARE GETTING READY TO INTRO­DUCE FANTASTIC FINDINGS AND EVEN PRODUCE "...ALIEN BEINGS ARE NOT HUMANOID IN ANY MEN­TAL OR PHYSICAL WAY, BUT APPEAR TO EXIST IN CLEAR GLASS CAPSULES THREE FEET IN DIAMETER AND FILLED WITH LIQUID, " SAID A CIA SOURCE.

Isn't that a kick? Capable of getting to Earth easily and land on a carrier deck and yet incapable of surviving out of a liquid bubble or match mental or physical mannerisms at all? This cited by the CIA?

I especially like the next: "The pilots had orders to shoot it down if it refused to land on the flight deck as ordered. Fortu­nately, the UFO was escorted back to the carrier where it sent electrical charges to the flight deck before landing."

"Heavily armed marines surrounded the craft, which was de­scribed as almost half as long as a football field and 40 feet high. No one knew what to expect. There had been absolutely no radio contact with the spaceship from the first moment it ap­peared on the radar screen, the sources said."

Well, it wasn't God's fleet. Very first thing we do is identify and communicate nor do we suck blood or live in glass bubbles of liquid. I suggest you have been hoodwinked again. Probably the only real game in town is the part about the "TOP SECRET--NEED TO KNOW ONLY, U.S. NAV 08391-1324". How­ever, don't count on it because you may find that that number security identification is so "top secret" even its director is not known!!! (See above). Thank you for including me in your loop of information. Enjoy and BEWARE! I don't wish to "burst your bubble" but let us see what might be afoot. Note while looking at the picture as presented--the major clue in point--The marking of the Skull and Crossbones. Don't overlook your intelligence work.

Thank you for your attention and let me assure you readers--there IS an awakening. At this time it comes in the form of "FEAR" as ones begin to see the falling house of cards--how­ever, as information and knowledge fills the void of ignorance--there will be an upsurge in awakened humanity like nothing you have ever dreamt of. May God give blessing unto that new in­sight.

Salu, Hatonn to clear.