PJ 43
CHAPTER 13

REC #1 HATONN

MON., FEBRUARY 3, 1992 8:27 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 170

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 1992

I have a couple of points to share and then we will move right along with our subject of the CIA. We will have a week of ha­rassment in which our writing may be limited for Dharma has a jury trial "trailing" from day to day. The point of trial is inter­esting--it is to, finally, after over three years, decide whether or not there was a property sale as advertised at City Hall on May 24, 1988. This is nice because after half a million dollars and 150 "motions" in court--we finally get around to the original point of this case. And, how many of you still feel you have a good judicial system? Moreover, one cannot even know the actual day of trial which adds to the expense and burden of lawyers and witnesses who have to stand-by. Yes, this is the SAME case which "trailed" day to day for a month at the Christmas Season.

NEW CONSTITUTION--DEATH OF FREEDOM

How can this type of thing come to be? Very easy--very easy indeed. Everything is done behind your back or in such manner as nothing seems what it actually is. Your President just made a speech in which he gave you several irrefutable FACTS--how many did you catch? He told you that it didn't matter whether or not you like what he does, he will do that which he chooses to do and he does so with the authority of the Constitution: "I know my authority", he has said to you flatly and bluntly. He also told you that 30 states had "approved my program" and mumbled "constitution" several times--THAT, however, is the New States and the New States Constitution. I will list some of the articles in that "Constitution" in a minute for it is before Congress for ratification. In fact, I shall do better than that, we will simply reprint an article by James J. Kilpatrick regarding the issue in point. He also showed you within hours, his intent to be a HIGH Mucky in the United Nations Government (New World Order Global Government) which was called by Great Britain on Friday last--the first gathering of the big players. Have you been totally "had"? I suppose it remains to be seen but it surely doesn't look good, does it?

QUOTE:

James J. Kilpatrick, Universal Press Syndicate, Washington (Dateline missing):

First things first. The first question to be asked of any proposition that comes from the United Nations is: Who needs this?

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee recently revived the U.N.'s International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. For some reason known only to himself [H: No, on orders from the "Committee".], Chairman Claiborne Pell,
D-R.I., is hot to get the agreement through the Senate. Presumably it will make him feel good. That is certainly a noble purpose, worthy of universal support, but apart from the senator: Who needs the thing?

Not the United States of America. This gauzy document has the gummy feeling of a wet spiderweb. Friends of the covenant say it merely restates the great principles of our own Bill of Rights and extends them throughout the world. If this were true, ratification might be defended.

It is not true. The covenant attempts to echo our Bill of Rights but it yodels off-key. A dozen provisions are worded with such feckless ineptitude that they virtually invite the em­brace of pettifogging lawyers everywhere.
[H: But after all--what else do you have in government?]

The United Nations adopted the Covenant on Civil and Po­litical Rights in December 1966. [Oops! Oops?] President Carter sent it to the Senate in February 1978. [Double Whammy!] The Foreign Relations Committee held three days of hearings in November 1979. The document had been waiting there "doggo" until this past Nov. 20, when Sen. Pell came to life, or appeared to do so. It is not always easy to tell! [H: NEVER trust a sleeping viper.]

Article 6.5 would prohibit capital punishment for crimes committed by persons under 18. The provision would trespass upon the laws of half our states--laws that have been upheld by the Supreme Court. [H: You must understand that THIS is the way you are sucked-in. Murder by "law" is still murder and so is murder of children. But, that is not the point--this is something that you-the-public can see and like and de­mand. The point is: "It is against the laws set by half your states. Right or wrong--you are removing the right of sovereign lawmaking and placing it in the hands fully, of the New World Government (UN).]

Article 10.3 said the juvenile offenders "shall" be segregated from adults. This may be sound penology, but it is not always possible to arrange confinement so conveniently. [H: Further, this demands that some very hardened criminals on the up­per edge of the "age-line" are always present to further "train" the younger children.]

Article 14.1 says that the press may be excluded from oth­erwise public trials "for reasons of morals, public order...or when the interest of the private lives of the parties so require". These are rubber-band reasons; they could be stretched to en­compass the proceedings of any kangaroo court anywhere.

Article 17.1 is altogether typical of the fog that envelops the United Nations: "No one shall be subjected to arbitrary or un­lawful interference with his privacy, family, home or correspon­dence, nor to unlawful attacks on his honor and reputation".
[H: Anyone heard that before? Who decides on circum­stances? You got-it!]

Honor and reputation? In the context of criminal libel, what does this language mean? The provision evokes fragrant memo ries of the Sedition Act of 1798, which sought to punish anyone who engaged in "false, scandalous and malicious writings" about the president and members of Congress. A Virginia edi­tor named Callendar called John Adams a "professional aristo­crat" and wound up on trial. Who needs this?

In Article 19.2 the covenant asserts a full-blown right to freedom of expression for "ideas of all kinds". Then the covenant takes it ALL BACK in 19.3. Freedom of expression may be subject to such restrictions as are "necessary" to respect the reputations of others and to protect public morals. [H: A mutually exclusive statement if I ever heard one!]

There is more. A feel-good provision in Article 20 would prohibit "any propaganda for war". Let the senator square that curious clause with our commitment to freedom of speech and freedom of the press. "Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference". What is meant by "interference"?

Had enough? The document demands steps "to ensure equality of rights and responsibilities of spouses as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution". How did this get to be the business of the United Nations? [H: It is already the busi­ness of the UN--they passed the confounded paper--they now want your Congress to also pass it "against" the people of the United States--thereby negating your Constitution and Bill of Rights. Moreover, Bush already has structured your government and does business under those new Articles and Constitution. YOU ARE IN IT!]

At the November hearing, Richard Schifter from the State Department spoke for the Bush administration. He presented a comprehensive package of reservations, understandings, decla­rations and statements. Their effect would be to ratify the covenant by nullifying its most potent provisions.

The Schifter package raises a fair question: If the UN covenant is acceptable only with so many "reservations", why adopt it at all? Why go through the dumb show? Well, we are told, 99 other nations already have ratified the thing, and it would be politically correct for us to join the agreeable gang.

That strikes me as the worst of all reasons for adding this covenant to the supreme law of our land. If we don't need it, we ought not to buy it.

END OF QUOTING

If you cannot see what is afoot, then I can't help you very much, dear ones. This actually gives all government, all laws made or ever to be made into the hands of your enemies and prevents you from so much as uttering a sound against them--or be shot. This is exactly how the "Control of Speech" got passed in Canada, Germany, etc., regarding your inability to disagree with any statement other than the "ORTHODOX JEWISH" projection of either Zionism, religion as regards Jews, and/or the Holocaust. The Jews and Zionists can speak against, and pass laws against, EVERY other group of persons on the globe--BUT YOU CANNOT! YOU HAD BETTER PAY AT­TENTION BECAUSE THE SO-CALLED "HATE CRIMES" BILL MAY ONLY BE YOUR RESTRICTION AND NEGA­TION OF YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT BILL OF RIGHTS. YOU ARE DEALING HERE WITH THE NEW CON­STITUTION IN FULL FLOWER! All I can do is remind you--please go read R.R.P.P,--several times!

WHITE HOUSE BLOCKS GRITZ

Freedom? Freedom of speech? You had better look again. Orders from the White House Commander and Chief (Bush, in case you forgot) have been sent to every Veteran's group around the nation--"TO BOYCOTT COL. GRITZ"! Al­ready, in Arizona, at two meetings last week, the edict was read and guards were posted to ensure its effectiveness. I believe you can easily see that GRITZ IS AN EFFECTIVE WEAPON AGAINST YOUR NATION'S DEATH. How will it work out? Will sanity prevail? I don't know and I doubt it--in that order of response. Do YOU see your nation and/or government moving TOWARD recovery? I thought not.

The Veterans are most certainly not showing the same valor as presented in war--or are they? I believe that you will come to life and REALLY DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND NATION! REMEMBER: YOU TOOK AN OATH TO DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY FROM ITS ENEMIES BOTH WITHIN AND WITHOUT! YOU RAISED YOUR HAND TO THE SQUARE AND VOWED THIS OATH UNTO GOD AND NATION. HOW MANY OF YOU WILL RECLAIM THAT HONOR STRIPPED FROM YOU BY THE CHEATS AND COWARDLY CRIMINALS CALLED GOVERNMENT? IF NOT YOU--WHO? CAN THIS LITTLE GRANDMOTHER DO IT FOR YOU? NO! AND, NEITHER SHALL WE OF THE HOSTS--WE WILL BUT SHOW YOU THE WAY, TELL YOU THE TRUTH FROM THE LIES AND WALK WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY--BUT YOU MUST DO IT!

JAPAN

The Japanese made it official--THEY DON'T LIKE YOU AMERICANS! YOU ARE CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO HAVE ECONOMIC RECOVERY. Since the highest officer in the Japanese government denounced you and your work ethics, etc., I would suggest that much pressure has been brought to bear on buying your worthless bonds and debts and Japan again said "No-way--ah-so?" Why would Japan buy your products? YOU WON'T! Why would you expect, as with autos, for them to buy your cars at higher price and with a steering wheel on the wrong side of the car? Further, if they buy "luxury" cars, they want what your Elite want--Mercedes, Rolls and BMWs. Who are you kidding, America, except selves!?!

"JFK" DOCUMENTS RELEASE and LIBERTY LOBBY
I have spoken of causes for these documents to be sealed for the lifetime of the current generation to hide truth. Not that there is anything left in the documents to give truth, but rather, you must demand release of ALL secret documents.

I have no intent of getting into "Liberty Lobby" (through the Spotlight). The very term "lobby" distresses me. However, I am asking the Constitutional Law Center to find out what they can and see if there is reason to work with them. You have to be prepared, public, for great distractors. Number one, for you who have been solicited from that source for great sums and contributions, why? There is not just one focus in point herein. The "point" is more likely to be that documents uncovered will be worse than the Warren Report in conjured lies. Too many guilty parties are now urging release of documents to think oth­erwise. The point must be to get ALL DOCUMENTS released on every cover-up! There was a massive conspiracy in the death of Lincoln which is now used as evidence of "ridiculous nonsense" to mislead you. Uncovering one set of documents is worthless. You must go for ALL through your Constitutional Law access or you are pouring your resources down the proverbial "drain hole". If you wish to participate--invest in your Constitutional Law Center and do it RIGHT! Then ones at the CLC can include ALL if it is worthy of inclusion. The "idea" is fine but worthless in fact.

The ones with all the information and untouched documents and plans are the Mossad/KGB and they are now being offered to the highest bidders--which turns out to be your U.S. Govern­ment! Don't believe old Hatonn? Better look again! Agents showed up with blackmail documents to the Japanese meeting and Bush was "out" for over ten minutes. Connection? I sug­gest you wake up, little sleepyheads.

PROMOTION TO DISSOLVE CIA

Yes, to your question of, "Haven't you heard of the probable dissolution of the CIA"? Yes, and frogs don't have warts! Do you really think the criminals are going to get rid of the body­guards? The CIA was called OSS before it was called CIA and MANY ORGANIZATIONS OF THE CIA ARE CALLED BY ALL SORTS OF CUTE NAMES LIKE ENTERPRISE, BAY OF PIGS, MONGOOSE AND THUS AND SO. There are se­cret groups that are so secret that the members do not even know for whom they work. Let me give you a hint--just as with the Anti-Defamation League that you thought originated in Israel by Jews and involves "Jews". No, it was conjured by Zionists and British Intelligence--Zionists are RARELY "Jews" in the higher levels of the organizations. You are going to find British Intelligence operations at the upstart of EVERY public demon­stration group around the world. You want names and places? Get Coleman's book--it will be out soon. I will effort to simul­taneously list the participant members currently in service of the beast, in order to protect his sources. Publicity is the only mea­sure of shielding against these secret workers in darkness. Just as with Oliver Stone--if he ended up dead or injured--you would know the adversary did it and that is not the way the adversary works. Publicity of the WORD is the security which will shield you from your enemy.

ELITE TACTICS

You must KNOW, citizens, that you are in critical circum­stances. Things are not going well in the popularity department of Bush and he doesn't care except that evil works in the dark­ness and areas of deceit. It is always easier if your victim likes and trusts you. To pull this massive World Government off as if it is your godsend you must now have an incident to either bring about a war and/or total collapse of your economy so that you come under indisputable EXECUTIVE ORDER AND EMER­GENCY REGULATIONS. Bush still has that power from the Gulf War--and told you so in his speech. But he really needs more than simple POWER to bring you around and into control. Further, the forces which are set to control you have weapons beyond anything that you have in auto­matic gunfire--AND THEY ARE SET AND READY FOR GLOBAL USE.

STATE CITIZENHIP ATTAINMENT

I am pressed by numbers of inquiries about the validity of gain­ing total State Citizenship and withdrawing from the so-called "U.S. Union". I realize this is a service offered by the Com­mon Law Service group who works with the Constitutional Law Center. I have to, at this time, withdraw particular support for that effort. It has a place in some of your lives as a useful tool--but under Executive Control--you will have just branded your­self and will be in for great problems if your only intent was to cut taxes, etc. It is fine to be a Sovereign Citizen and if all had done this twenty years ago it would indeed have worked. But you didn't and now, let us look a minute; say, Bo Gritz became solely a citizen of, say, Texas. When he tries to get on an elec­tion ballot--he will be tossed out instantly on his ear as a non-citizen of the U.S. Right? Of course not--but remember--THEY have the new guns! Moreover, you will be listed (black) as a troublemaker and dissenter and be headed for the first internment camps which, by the way, will cut out all "union" aid to you as a non-citizen. YOUR ADVER­SARY HAS DONE HIS HOMEWORK WHILE YOU HAVE DREAMT OF TOOTH FAIRIES AND SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. The "Welfare system" is a monster which is a tool of that same group--foisted off, for instance, on the "blacks" by your wondrous (and communistic) Martin Luther King. Nasty Hatonn? No--fact! I honor King for his ability to bring a people together but, nonetheless, it cre­ated a chaos and insensitivity which has, and will, haunt the "blacks" of America forever. By the way, Black Slavery was an institution and "business" of the British! Anybody out there?

Please forget the old "Hatonn is a Bigot". I come from the realms of God wherein etheric beings abide--etheric be­ings are without color--COLOR IS OF THE PHYSICAL DIMENSION ONLY! GOD IS QUITE COLOR-BLIND! GOD IS "LIGHT", NOT "WHITE". PLEASE PONDER THESE TRUTHS.

PJ 43
CHAPTER 14
REC #2 HATONN

MON., FEBRUARY 3, 1992 10:32 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 170

REMNANTS--STATE CITIZENSHIP/TRUSTS

Dharma catches me as we begin our JOURNAL subject of the CIA and asks that I complete the thoughts on "State Citizenship" from which I was distracted and centered on Col. Gritz.

My point is that it is a good way to go if your intent is only in individual Sovereignty and you genuinely believe that not paying income tax is truly a Constitutional issue. If you are simply making an effort to legally avoid taxation, I suggest the price is too high in view of that which is intended for your nation. I see no way to have sweeping changes which allow for numbers of participants to have enough impact to change directions as a whole. So, individual approach is necessary. Further, if your intent is solely one of personal individual interest then indeed, pursue with all gusto.

Do not, however, accept that because this is a good management tool for citizens--that I somehow advocate it. I do not! I believe the subsequent repercussions in negative response by the en­forcers is far outweighing of any income tax you will save.

I have given my input regarding security and suggestions and I have exceptional probability scanners. Working within the laws of the land according to the rules utilized legally by your ad­versary is the way to go. Nothing is SAFE nor GUARANTEED to make life a bed of roses for you. If you invest, for in­stance, off shore or in foreign banks--HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR ASSETS BACK INTO YOUR HANDS? If you are invested against foreign currency and all currency be­comes Global--where are your assets? I still see gold as being held basically as collateral the very best approach with as much or more security than anything else at the moment--at least some of your funds are put to work for viable projects against need later--when the government allows nothing of personal nature. I can't do anything about that nor should I. I can only give you that which I see as being more valid in possibilities than any­thing else. You will note that the FDIC is totally bankrupt--that means that there is no insurance to back up ANY AMOUNT OF DEPOSITS. I know you have to have banking in order to con­tinue in some types of businesses, as well as being unable to have cash. It is a mess, chelas, and wishing will not change an iota of the circumstances--THE ADVERSARY ELITE INTEND TO HAVE ALL YOUR ASSETS.

I realize that the Common Law Service group also advocates trusts of various types. Handled properly they will have some value, probably. I see them as not being too swift, however--and very expensive in handling costs. I desire that ones receive in return for service but I do not wish it to be reflected that "Hatonn said - - -" for I DID NOT. I recommend Nevada In­corporation in every instance. It means you must learn that which needs doing and do it--but it is the tool utilized by the monied persons to protect their wealth and it works--at least it works TODAY. Tomorrow it may be valueless.

Now, if it seems I PUSH something--I DO NOT! In fact, my people are so busy that I am embarrassed to ask them to attend these things. So if your intent is of self-interest--please bypass my people. You may utilize our services for incorporation if it eases your way, but please understand that we have no "gold-in­vestment" company. We do have ability to handle transactions for you who wish to participate--no more and no less. I can re­mind you, however, that gold will not, in itself, be safe either--in safe deposit boxes or otherwise--necessarily. In 1933 gold was confiscated from deposit boxes and there are some of you who remember as much, personally. We twist no arms--you must go with that which is comfortable for you for there is no "magic" herein. There IS honor and integrity and it is NOT "THE" "BUSINESS" OF ONES INVOLVED IN ASSISTING YOU AT THIS PLACE.

I do not suggest that there is not abundant integrity in those who run these two particular business opportunities in the Common Law Service Center for THEY ARE STRUCTURED FOR THE PUBLIC ACCESS AND ADDITIONAL STUDIES AND CLASSES ON THE "CONSTITUTIONAL" RIGHTS AND METHODS OF HOLDING YOUR "RIGHTS". PLEASE UN­DERSTAND THAT WE ARE SPEAKING OF TWO SEPA­RATE ENTITIES. ONE, THE COMMON LAW SERVICES ARE A SEPARATE ENTITY SIMPLY HOUSED IN THE SAME QUARTERS AND WE SUPPORT THEIR ACTIVI­TIES TO THE EXTENT OF VALID BUSINESS WITH IN­TEGRITY. THE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CENTER IS FOUNDED BY US FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DEFEND­ING VIOLATIONS OF YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WITHIN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM, AS WELL AS OFFER­ING THE "COURT OF LAST RESORT" FOR THOSE WHO EXHAUST ALL AVENUES OF HELP THROUGH THE "SYSTEM". THESE ARE BOTH INCORPORATED FOR THE SHELTER OF SAME AND ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND COMPLAINTS. SEVERAL MAJOR AND WELL-RECOGNIZED CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATIONS AGAINST VERY NOTABLE PEOPLE ARE NOW IN PRO­CESSING--FROM NEW YORK, TO FLORIDA, TO THE PHILIPPINES AND DEMJANJUK, FALSELY ACCUSED AND INCARCERATED WITH A DEATH SENTENCE IN ISRAEL.

Please, I petition you readers to understand that we of the Hosts only give input and must not allow any misrepresentation of our position and never our product. We will work WITH you but any who believe they will utilize our services and work as they please, will have to do so without our blessings. So be it.

Thank you, may understanding be yours as you digest this mes­sage for our ONLY intent is in service of God's people and valid business with integrity in the highest mode.

I cast no shadows upon any organization; do not misunderstand, but as other articles and notifications are added to the Liberator, YOU must understand the circumstances and not ASSUME IT ALL IS FROM HATONN. For one thing, you need confirma­tions from writings and research of others whom we honor and you must be apprized of meetings and possibilities of par­ticipation--and this is the communication sheet. You may forget resource and take the Truth--nothing but the Truth--unto self. Resource matters not--it is the TRUTH unto which you must turn and KNOW. We have no church of indoctrination-- no groupies. Please place these statements "in record" for we, nor you, need any more drivel and false input. Blessings rest upon you in great love and understanding--that we might walk to­gether and none shall be left alone to face the changes come upon you.