힐링에너지

PJ 41
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN

SAT., DECEMBER 7, 1991 7:52 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 113

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7, 1991

TODAY'S WATCH

"LET'S REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR?"

As your nations head for (set up) Nuclear War I--WW III, I am ap­palled at that which I witness. All attention focused, or efforted to have it be, on Pearl Harbor where men memorialize their comrades and even the "President" goes to inflict his cheap rememberings. Will he remember the men trapped in his burning plane when he abandoned it--in that war of wars--this plane called the "Barbara"? What will happen this day in more strategic parts of your globe while you celebrate the past LIE?

The best write-up of Pearl Harbor, in my humble estimation, is given quite briefly by one Dr. John Coleman. The LIBERATOR, I believe, has already printed portions of it a while back. Since the greatest, in my estimation, complement I can offer a man is to have the Hosts of God choose your material for the annals of history--I ask to give another's outlay. This will give honor to a good writer/journalist who gets plenty of respect from his own "paper" but not nearly enough in the overall presentation unto mankind. His name is Mike Blair and he writes mostly for The Spotlight. In fact, copies of that which I am going to have Dharma reprint can be obtained in individual segment form from The Spotlight. I ask that we reprint this with full acknowledgement to Spotlight for two reasons: 1) I honor any paper or any man who will speak truth in the face of death threats and closure; 2) there are some errors in the story and I do not wish to take the time or space to set them to "right" because they are of no overall intent to be misleading by the authors.

Before I do this, however, I am going to ask to have printed a letter from the General Manager of Sovereign Press, Washington state, Mr. Kirk Damman, to the Chief Executive Officer, PHOENIX LIB­ERATOR. I take this time because I have in my possession several documents which knowingly have been printed by this "press" and have received some documents from readers who evidently received their information from this press. I have become aware of many of you trying to call this business and cannot seem to locate these indi­viduals, although by mail--most have had response in a most efficient manner. The letter will speak for itself and then I shall respond. Thank you.

QUOTE:

SOVEREIGN PRESS, 326 Harris Rd., Rochester, WA 98579

12-4-91
    (AMERICA WEST)
    Chief Executive Officer [H: I believe that I shall accept that title for the moment!]

THE PHOENIX LIBERATOR has repeatedly published ex­tensive plagiarisms from our publications and attributed them to Hatoon, whom you represent as being an alien from Pleiades.

In the October 1991 issue you also illegally made extensive direct quotes from our publications without permission and without identifying the publication from which quoted. After one of these you im­plied a totally false source by following the quote with: "THE JEF­FERSON BIBLE, THE LIFE AND MORALS OF JESUS OF NAZARETH, Beacon Press, Boston (any good book store)".

The cited Beacon Press 1989 publication of the JEFFERSON BIBLE is in direct commercial competition to our 1982 publication, AN AMERICAN CHRISTIAN BIBLE, extracted by Thomas Jeffer­son.

Referring to our publications you make the statement: "Finding the books is the problem but I think you might be able to find them at the same Press as mentioned earlier: Sovereign Press, 326 Harris Rd., Rochester, WA 98579". Since 1968 we have maintained a mail order business that is unexcelled anywhere for promptness and efficiency, and you, having ordered books from us, are well aware of this.

You filled up the major portion of 13 pages out of your 40 pages October 1991 PHOENIX LIBERATOR with direct quotes and pla­giarisms from our publications, scrambled in such a way as to give a confused impression. Included in the midst of the confusion, you pointedly, falsely, and emphatically implied that we had requested you to do what you were doing.

Your paper contains the statement: "Reproduction of the newspa­per for private non-profit use is expressly encouraged", thus, not only have you extensively plagiarized and directly quoted without permission from our publications but you have actively encouraged others to illegally reproduce our copyrighted works and to perpetuate the false impression that you have created of Sovereign Press and our authors.

We are now engaged in assessing the harm you have done to Sovereign Press and to the authors we publish as a basis for es­tablishing our course of action.

Please do not increase the harm you have already done by contin­uing your illegal actions against our interests.

(signature)
    Kirk Damman
    General Manager

END OF QUOTING

RESPONSE

"HATOON" to respond:

Dear Sir(s):
    AMERICA WEST has absolutely nothing to do with the material that I present for publication in the THE PHOENIX LIBERATOR. Furthermore, simply because a segment bears my "by-line" does not mean that the source is not of Earth. I effort to give every possible Truth from Earth if at all possible and sources are available for you are a sleeping mass of humanity! I sometimes ask Dharma to utilize documents of hard copy--most often I dictate the information for I do wish to edit as I go through the documents--she has no way of dis­cerning which I am doing. I can now see why ones send me infor­mation from your press as a sharing input and refuse to print the source information--for they would likely get sued by your press. This is indeed sad, from ones who up-front claim to bring only TRUTH unto a sick humanity. How can you do that, sir, if you dis­allow the sharing of "TRUTH"? OR, PERHAPS YOU DO NOT PRESENT ONLY "TRUTH"? IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR OWN PUBLICATIONS TO BE "TRUTH" THEN HOW CAN YOU HONORABLY PRINT LIES? "TRUTH" IS NOT "COPYRIGHT" PROTECTED, AS YOUR LAWYER SHOULD BE IN THE TELLING YOU--IF CONCLUSIONS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE MATERIAL UTILIZED--IN ALMOST ALL INSTANCES, MY CONCLUSIONS ARE 180 DEGREES IN OP­POSITION TO THAT WHICH YOU PROJECT. THAT, SIR, IS WHY IT MIGHT APPEAR CONFUSING TO YOU AS A GREEDY BUSINESSMAN.

As to the JEFFERSON BIBLE, I will read the information from the "press" page and you can see for self that Dharma holds a book called THE JEFFERSON BIBLE, Beacon Press. It reads: THE JEFFERSON BIBLE: THE LIFE AND MORALS OF JESUS OF NAZARETH. Thomas Jefferson, with an Introduction by F. For­rester Church and an Afterword by Jaroslave Pelikan.

Beacon Press--Boston, 25 Beacon Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02108. At the moment I am most relieved that I did not utilize your material, sir. I have, just today, been brought a copy of the AMER­ICAN CHRISTIAN BIBLE, Extracted by THOMAS JEFFERSON with a "New Declaration of Independence for Today's Americans", by Erik Holden. Sir, you need no "New Declaration of Indepen­dence nor Constitution--YOU NEED TO RECLAIM AND HOLD RESPONSIBLE THE ONES YOU HAVE!

I, Hatonn, take great exception and different conclusions to that which you print. That is not necessarily the opinion of America West but then, I absolve America West of all responsibility because their agreement is that I be responsible for that which I do and they shall only be responsible for that which they do. Further, I am waiting breathlessly to have just one of you sue God for His presen­tation of Truth to you sleeping sheeple. Whether or not you like it, Mr. Damman, the Hosts are here--sent of God--and you are in that which you all tout as the "ending times".

As to finding the books of which I speak--I find it strange that you do not like the advertising! I seem to have a few readers of this material and I efforted to give you business, sir, for the work that you have done in honor. (I find most of the publications offered by your press, outrageous and confounding as to worthy time-consump­tion as YOU RUN OUT OF "TIME"). I see not how "you also il­legally made extensive direct quotes from our publications without permission and without identifying the publication from which you quoted. After one of these you implied a totally false source by fol­lowing the quote with...."

Now, sir, you cannot have it both ways. I rarely "imply" anything. If, however, a statement is "true" and valid and makes a point--I WILL USE IT! "TRUTH" is not a property of anyone, sir. If man doesn't soon get TRUTH, your planet is destined for destruction--and that will be very, very SOON. I have offered information prior to this as regards your press and I have received most aggravated re­sponse from would-be purchasers for not being able to get your phone number, etc. You see, our readers consider information criti­cally urgent and "get right with the program". If you cannot supply the reading public with information, I cannot do it for you nor do I feel it worthy of their time--if, as you indicate, you certainly do not wish their business.

If I filled 13 pages of a 40-page document with material from your press--how strange that you would take notice! I am most happy that you are a "subscriber?" to our material? I have to assume so if you are so diligently reading every word of our presentation--thank you, sir. I hope and trust you will reprint, spindle, fold, mutilate and pass on the information--I can verify the "truth" of the contents for I diligently effort to discuss everything I write as to probable harm­lessness. I find most writers quite willing to have God do a bit of advertising of their work. God has a name you know, not just Deity or God--it is "ATON" and it is most surely--MY NAME!

I do, herein, suggest that readers of the LIBERATOR cease and de­sist from annoying this press with your petitions for press material and I will cease and desist ever again referring to the business in point. So be it. I am most sorry if we "implied" that you had re­quested anything from us or we of you--I find you with total lack of care regarding your readers and I wonder at any who give business unto you with such attitude for you are either against your brother or, you are for him. I find you interested only in self and certainly NOT the spreading of Truth so that man can turn his path about into the proper direction unto "TRUTH THROUGH THE WORD". ARE WE TO ASSUME THAT AS "GENERAL MANAGER", Mr. DAMMAN, YOU SPEAK FOR THE OWNER OF THE PRESS? YES, I MUST ASSUME AS MUCH.

You state that you are now engaged in "assessing the harm" we have done to Sovereign Press and to the authors you publish? Good luck--for if you find "harm", I will most surely believe you have admitted to your false intent to bring "truth" unto a confused and terminal world. I believe you will find that YOU have just PRESENTED TOTAL HARM AND DEMISE OF YOUR BUSINESS, SIR.

Now, as to "Hatoon" being represented as being an alien from Pleiades. My name is Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn/Aton. I pass by way of Pleiades which is the place from whence comes the lineage of your Planet, primarily. I am not an "alien", sir, you are an alien planet, filled with aliens in MY SPACE. You are, further, ready to wreak havoc in MY SPACE and it will not be allowed. The Com­mand in which I serve and "head" is directly from Pleiades and I am in Command. I choose to serve as a "commander" so that I can better analyze the circumstances within which you of God find your­selves. You who serve the adversary are not my primary concern at this particular moment. If you do not believe me, sir, I suggest you go forth and read your own in point, Bible. I care not whether you like me and/or my work. My commission is to "BRING TRUTH AND THE WORD" as long-promised by God unto MAN in preparation of his "closing days". Whether we write instructions for radi­ance or doom is up to you--absolutely and totally--for you have free­will choice in all matters of actions. GOD WAITS, BUT NOT MUCH LONGER WILL HE WAIT!

Now, as to increasing the harm we have already done by continuing our illegal actions against your interests--I have no comment except: Go ahead with whatever you wish--MAKE MY DAY! So be it. I bring instructions that MAN can use to get through this time of tra­vail and it works, solidly and substantially in a most physical expres­sion. Please, allow us to allow you to do that which you wish--but be prepared to PROVE of that which you accuse for "Truth" has no copyright for God IS Truth AND The Word! I come in command of the Hosts sent forth to assist you. I suggest you "look around you". I, sir, do not even like the name with which you label self: "Damman" i.e., "Damn Man?"??? At this point, I hope you do not speak for the owner of your press. "Man walks where Angels fear to tread"? Ah so! This is not so; it is projected by the adversary so that MAN will not "think" nor "act" for self in Godliness! YOU, NOR ANYONE ELSE ON TWO LEGS SHALL SHUT DOWN THIS PRESS, MY FRIEND--NO-ONE! EVEN IF GOD WERE NOT INVOLVED--FOR THIS DAY AT LEAST, THERE IS STILL FREEDOM OF THE PRESS IN AMERICA AND ONES SUCH AS YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THE DOWNFALL OF THAT PRECIOUS FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND PRESS CALLED THE FIRST AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITU­TION. I SUGGEST YOU ARE AGAIN DEALING WITH ONES WHO HAVE FAR MORE EXPERIENCE FROM THE LIBERA­TOR OF GARRISON TO THE LIBERATOR OF "AMERICA".

Most cordially yours,

Gyeorgos C. Hatonn, Commander
    UFC-IGFC

PEARL HARBOR DAY--(1941)

Is this an important day? Indeed--it is my grandson's birthday remembrance! Historically? It is a day of shame and lies which cost thousands of lives--deliberately.

Dharma, please reproduce this article as nearly perfectly as you can without a scanner because I desire this man have full credit--although I wonder if the people who worked so diligently with him as re­source, will have the same honor. Most have to work "unknown" for protection--those are the ones I so greatly honor; those who serve silently because it "is the right thing to do and the cost simply must be paid for truth". Blessings are unto those ones.

Is THIS the most important thing we could write about today? NO, NO AND NO. But it is something we must again present to you be­cause you get lost in the hoopla of the celebrations and forget the TRUTH!

QUOTE:

AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT--PEARL HARBOR. 1941-1991
    DECEMBER 7, 1941 UNFORGETTABLE

BY: MIKE BLAIR, EXCLUSIVE TO THE SPOTLIGHT, Dec. 9 EDITION, 1991.

Capsule prolog: As the nation pauses to recall the 50th an­niversary of Japan's sneak attack on Pearl Harbor in Hawaii, it is now more important than ever to examine how the United States was finally plunged into World War II. Even Establishment historians now concede Franklin Roosevelt had been actively scheming to in­volve America in the conflict, despite the clear-cut view of the American people they wanted their country to remain at peace.

Now, in this special SPOTLIGHT OVERVIEW, investigative re­porter Mike Blair provides evidence not only of FDR's secret machinations to provoke a Japanese attack on the United States, but of the fact that lives of American servicemen had been sacrificed to the "cause" before the first bomb began falling on Battleship Row.

Truth, the "infamy" occurred long before that sleepy Sunday morning in Hawaii.

At about 7:50 a.m. on December 7, 1941, the first of 350 Japanese carrier-based dive bombers and torpedo planes slipped through Kolekole Pass, the picturesque, saddlelike trough through the Waianae Mountains west of Pearl Harbor, and commenced their attack on the massive U.S. naval base nestled in the deep water of the harbor.

Thus began what President Franklin Roosevelt had wanted since his friend Winston Churchill and the British government had gone to war with Germany in 1939--a reason to place in harm's way the lives of 16-plus million young American servicemen during what would become World War II.

Nearly four bloody and ghastly years after Pearl Harbor, Europe and much of the Far East lay in ruin and millions were dead, in­cluding 407,316 of those young U.S. military personnel.

Most Americans alive today were not yet born that Sunday morning in December, when our nation learned Pearl Harbor had been attacked. But everyone is aware of "Remember Pearl Harbor", the slogan that launched America into the war through books, maga­zines and such Hollywood epics as Tora! Tora! Tora!

The statistics of the attack are clear: 2,403 Americans dead; an­other 1,178 wounded in varying degrees; 188 aircraft destroyed on the ground and 18 U.S. warships destroyed or gravely damaged, in­cluding eight battleships.

Two of those dreadnoughts, Arizona and Utah, still rest in the mud at the bottom of Pearl Harbor, memorials to those who lost their lives.

Every year, an estimated 1.4 million people visit the Arizona Memorial, taking a seven-minute voyage across Pearl Harbor to gaze down at the wreckage, where 1,177 young American sailors still remain entombed. Oil from the ship's fuel bunkers still discol­ors the blue Pacific waters as it oozes to the surface.

NO ANNIVERSARY

This December 7 is being called the "50th anniversary of the at­tack on Pearl Harbor". But this really isn't the case. Anniversaries are days for celebration; this December 7 is a day to, yes, "Remember Pearl Harbor", but now, 50 years later, it is also time to put this tragedy in its proper context.

There are many stories about American heroism at Pearl Harbor that should be remembered.

It is unfortunate no one can remember the name of the young en­gineer on the cruiser San Francisco, who rushed topside during the attack, telling an ensign, "Thought I'd come up and die with you".

Nor can anyone seem to recall the name of the young bridge commander on the Ramapo, who shot at Japanese airplanes with his .45-caliber Colt pistol, or the boatswain's mate, who, without any sort of firearm available to him, threw wrenches at low-flying air­craft.

Nor, after the archivists have now revealed the truth, should it be forgotten the Army and Navy at Pearl Harbor, were each at their lowest level of alert when the Japanese struck. Only 25 percent of the base's anti-aircraft guns were manned.
    One-third to one-half of all naval officers were ashore. Radar was only operated from
    4 to 7 am. American bombers and fighter aircraft were conveniently parked in bunches at Hickam and Wheeler airfields, making them easy targets for the attacking Japanese bombers.

It should be remembered, as recalled by James G. Stahlman, a close friend of then Secretary of the Navy Frank Knox, what Knox had told him: that he--along with Secretary of War Henry Stimson, Army Chief of Staff Gen. George C. Marshall, Navy Chief of Staff Adm. Harold R. Stark, FDR's top aide Harry Hopkins and the President himself--spent most of the night of December 6-7 at the White House.

They were waiting for what they knew was coming, as the mili­tary command at Pearl Harbor unwittingly stood at its lowest level of alert.

A WARNING

"Did you receive our dispatch the night before the attack?" Knox asked Adm. Husband E. Kimmel, the U.S. naval commander at Pearl, when he (Knox) arrived at the devastated base on December 10. Kimmel replied he had not.

Knox wrote in his original report to Roosevelt: "The Army and Navy commands had received a general war warning on November 27, but a special war warning sent out by the War Department at midnight (Eastern time), December 7 to the Army was not received until some hours after the attack on that date".

Noted historian and author John Toland asked in his book about the Pearl Harbor attack, Infamy, "Had someone in the White House intercepted that midnight warning to Hawaii without Knox's knowl­edge"?

Gen. Albert C. Wedemeyer, a staff officer of U.S. Army Chief of Staff Gen. George C. Marshall, told Toland that at a meeting in 1943, Vice Adm. Conrad E.L. Helfrich of the Royal Netherlands Navy expressed wonder at how the American military could have been surprised at Pearl Harbor. The Dutch officer told Wedemeyer the Dutch military had broken the Japanese military codes and knew Pearl Harbor was to be attacked.

"[Helfrich] seemed surprised I did not know this," Wedemeyer said, "and when I explained I doubted seriously this information was known in Washington prior to the Pearl Harbor attack, Adm. Hel­frich was skeptical because it was his clear recollection his govern­ment had notified my government".

DELIBERATE PROVOCATION

British historian John Costello relates in his book THE PACIFIC WAR that Churchill and Roosevelt were engaged in deliberately provoking the Japanese to attack.

A Churchill cable to Roosevelt warned of "irrefutable proof of an impending attack"--"timed", according to Churchill, "for the first week in December".
    A follow-up cable from Churchill queried, "Should we act or react"?

Was there still indecision among FDR and his advisers at the White House the night of December 6-7?

Costello noted that at a meeting in Argentina in August, 1941 Roosevelt had told Churchill he intended to become more provoca­tive in his relations with the Japanese. "If the enemy doesn't like that, they can just attack American forces", Roosevelt told his British friend, and thus, the Japanese, FDR said, would be "forcing the issue".

A FEW MORE DAYS

A few days before Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt told Churchill that America and Britain "should obviously all be in together", and it "might be just a few more days until our support is given" to Britain's war effort.

Elsewhere in this OVERVIEW, FDR's attempts to provoke Japan are noted.

Even the New York Times, which has participated in many his­torical cover-ups and disinformation campaigns, in an article in its Sunday news magazine of November 3, concerning Japanese recol­lections of Pearl Harbor, noted that while Japan was engaged in a war with China the U.S. government in "a series of ever tighter eco­nomic sanctions...banned sales to Japan of high-octane aviation gasoline and then iron and steel scrap".

"Finally, Washington froze all Japanese assets in the United States, making it impossible for Japan to pay for American oil im­ports and resulting in a cutoff of
    80 percent of Japan's oil supplies".

If any further evidence were needed, the recent war with Iraq over the security of the oil flow to Western nations from the Persian Gulf is adequate evidence of the importance governments place on oil supplies.

THE FINAL PROVOCATION?

Could Japan have been provided its final provocation to attack when its leaders read a faked U.S. War Department "Victory Pro­gram", a blueprint for "total war" in Europe AND Asia, in the De­cember 4, 1941 edition of the Washington Times-Herald.

A banner headline blared "FDR'S WAR PLANS". Beneath it was: "Goal is 10 Million Armed Men: Half to Fight in AEF. Pro­posed Land Drive by July 1, 1943, to Smash Nazis".

"I could not have been more astounded if a bomb had been dropped on Washington," Wedemeyer related. "Here was ir­refutable evidence America was preparing to enter the war, and soon. President Roosevelt's promises to keep us out of war were interpreted as campaign oratory".

Wedemeyer had been the U.S. Army General Staff officer re­sponsible for preparing the "Victory Program".

It is a well-known fact that the go-ahead for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor had not been certain even after the strike force had set sail for the Hawaiian Islands. The final decision rested upon then ongoing negotiations, in which the Japanese were attempting to get the Roosevelt administration to ease its economic stranglehold on Japan.

Could "FDR'S WAR PLANS" have been the final motivation for the Japanese to strike first?

In any case, a visitor at the White House on December 7, 1941, found Roosevelt idly passing the time at one of his favorite hobbies--working on his stamp collection.

END OF QUOTING

Dharma, allow us a rest-break please. There are several segments to this writing and we need to cover them all and then we will give information as to how to get reprints for both SPOTLIGHT will carry them with ability to get extras, and probably so should Amer­ica West. There are several authors who have written excellent proof of this actual and deliberately set-up crime but I cannot give them all and I will not leave any out deliberately or accidentally. We shall simply stick to this writer. Thank you.

Hatonn to stand-by. I ask that you stay alert and responsive to my summons, scribe, for if the Elite have their way this day--you will have another day of infamy to add to the "beginnings of war and how they happen". So be it. Salu.

PJ 41
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #2 HATONN

SAT., DECEMBER 7, 1991 12:35 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 113

"LET'S REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR?"

Segment 2, Mike Blair
    The reason these articles are in separate writings is that they were not all written as a single document but now appear as an "OVERVIEW". We shall effort to keep them in the same "order" as originally presented.

SUICIDE MISSION TO SPARK WAR

In his perfidious efforts to get the United States into a Pacific war with Japan and thus involve millions of American servicemen in Britain's European war with Germany and her allies, President Franklin Roosevelt burned the lights late at the White House, concocting wild schemes.

Roosevelt called a top-secret meeting at the White House on De­cember 1, 1941, to discuss means to induce the Japanese to initiate hostilities against the United States.

The meeting was reportedly attended by key presidential adviser Harry Hopkins, Secretary of State Cordell Hull, and Adm. Harold Stark, Chief of Naval Operations.

Years later, Frederick Sanborn, a noted historian of FDR's war years, stated the key issue discussed was how to create an "incident", in which the Japanese would attack a U.S. warship and thus provide Roosevelt a pretext for asking Congress for a declaration of war.

Stark was tasked with carrying out the decision made by FDR at the meeting. The following day, December 2, the Department of the Navy dispatched the following top-secret message to Adm. Thomas C.. Hart, Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Asiatic Fleet:

President directs the following be done as soon as possible and within two days, if possible, after receipt of this dispatch. Charter 3 small vessels to form a "defensive information pa­trol" Minimum requirements to establish identity as U.S. men-of-war are command by a naval officer and to mount a small gun and one machine gun would suffice. Filipino crews may be employed with minimum number naval ratings to ac­complish the purpose which is to observe and report by radio Japanese movements in West China Sea and Gulf of Siam. One vessel to be stationed between Hainan and Hue, one ves­sel off the Indo-China coast between Camranh Bay and Cape St. Jacques and one vessel off Pointe de Camau. Use of Isabel authorized by president as one of the three but not other naval vessels. Report measures taken to carry out president's views. At same time inform me what reconnaissance measures are being regularly performed at sea by both Army and navy whether by air, surface vessels or submarines and your opinion as to the effectiveness of these latter measures.

'COCKLESHELL WARSHIPS'

Sanborn noted that "on December 1, 1941, Mr. Roosevelt very secretly issued the needless order to send the cockleshell warships to their appointed positions of destruction".

The entire deplorable episode of how FDR planned to bait the Japanese into firing upon three almost defenseless U.S. vessels and thus provide him a reason to ask for a declaration of war is detailed in a book, Cruise of the Lanikai: Incitement to War, which was pub­lished in 1973 by retired Rear Adm. Kemp Tolley who, as a young lieutenant, had been assigned the task of commanding one of the "cockleshell warships".

Tolley's "man-of-war," a two-masted sailing ship with a top speed of seven knots, had been commissioned the USS Hermes in 1914. It was decommissioned in 1926 as being unfit for naval duty.

In 1937, the sailing ship had been used by Hollywood producers for the film Hurricane starring Dorothy Lamour and Jon Hall.

On December 6, 1941, the day before the Pearl Harbor attack, the old Hermes was recommissioned the USS Lanikai, a man-of-war, in line with the definition required by FDR, complete with a Spanish-American War three-pounder deck gun and two Lewis machine guns of the World War I era.

NO RADIO ON BOARD

For those who believe the little ship was meant to just spy on the Japanese and send back reports of what it spotted, it should be noted that the Lanikai was not even equipped with a radio, according to Tolley.

The Lanikai sailed from Manila to Corregidor. where it was waiting for dawn to begin its mission when word reached the Philip­pines of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

The mission was scrapped, and Tolley was ordered to sail his ship to Australia and never to discuss the mission with anyone.

Arriving in Australia in March, 1942, Tolley was subsequently awarded a Bronze Star for heroism in bringing his ship to safety, while the Philippines fell to the Japanese.

Tolley, who went on to a distinguished career of naval service, later had the opportunity to discuss his mission with Hart, who had been directed by Stark to carry out FDR's orders involving the three little ships.

Hart told Tolley that, yes, he had been intended as bait. "And I could prove it", Hart said. "But I won't. And don't you try either".

"As a war measure", Hart later told Rear Adm. John Heffernan, the director of naval history, the project was very ill advised. Pick­ets in such locations could not be useful because the Japanese were bound to have them marked down which would mean no chance to let them see anything of value".

ONE SHIP SAILED

One ship, the Isabel, actually was dispatched on December 3 with Lieutenant John Walker Payne Jr. in command.

Two days later the ship's crew spotted a Japanese aircraft, No. Z126, which circled the Isabel several times, prompting Payne to order battle stations.

However, the Japanese seemed interested only in taking pho­tographs, and the ship's crew did the same. Some hours later, the coast of Indo-China was spotted about 22 miles away. A scant 10 minutes afterward, the Isabel, which was equipped with a radio, re­ceived a message to return immediately to Manila.

Upon arriving at Manila on December 8, the Isabel crew learned of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

There are no records available indicating the third "cockleshell warship" was ever selected for FDR's suicide missions to involve America in World War II.

CONFIRMED: FDR DELIBERATELY SOUGHT TO GOAD TOKYO INTO WAR

Japan might never have attacked Pearl Harbor and December 7, 1941 might not have become, as President Franklin Roosevelt origi­nally described it, "a day of infamy" in American history, if a once top-secret plan of the president had been implemented.

Research into the archives by a number of respected historians has recently revealed that months before the Japanese attack on America's giant naval base in the Hawaiian Islands, FDR had planned some "sneak attack" plans of his own--to bomb Tokyo with American-built and piloted aircraft bearing the insignia of the Na­tionalist Chinese Air Force.

Roosevelt conspired with then-Col. Claire Lee Chennault, later to achieve fame as the commander of the legendary "Flying Tigers", and Chinese leaders, at least as early as 1940, to bomb Tokyo and other Japanese cities. At the time, Chennault was an adviser for the Chinese Air Force.

Roosevelt personally ordered 18 Lockheed A-29 Hudson bombers be assigned to Chennault for the surprise attacks. When the Japanese hit Pearl Harbor on December 7, the American Hudsons were in Burbank, California, the site of Lockheed Aircraft's major production facility, awaiting shipment to the Far East.

WANTED B-17`S

Had Roosevelt had his way, the attack would have been made with heavy four-engine Boeing B-17 Flying Fortresses instead of the Hudson light bombers.

On the day of the Pearl Harbor attack, 49 ground crewmen for the Hudsons, including mechanics, were aboard a ship bound for the Far East. The vessel was diverted to Australia when it was learned the Japanese had struck the U.S. naval base and other military in­stallations in Hawaii.

Apparently the bombers' aircrews had been in China about a month, awaiting delivery of their planes and the arrival of the ground support personnel.

The Lockheed Hudson was built primarily for export to Britain under the so-called U.S. Lend-Lease aid plan, which provided weapons and munitions for the British and other nations at war with Germany and the other Axis powers in Europe.

The aircraft was a light twin-engine bomber with a top speed of about 275 miles per hour and a bomb load capacity of about 1,400 pounds. The version intended for Chennault's attack force was be­lieved to be the advanced Hudson MKIIIA, which was equipped with powerful 1,200-horsepower Wright Cyclone engines and extended-range fuel tanks in the wings.

Actually the Hudson was a derivation of the famous Lockheed Electra transport plane.

EARHART MISSION

Ironically it was a Lockheed Electra that famed aviatrix Amelia Earhart had used on her ill-fated around-the-world flight in 1937. There has been considerable speculation, and some evidence, Miss Earhart was really on a spy mission for FDR targeted against the Japanese mandated islands of the Pacific (former German posses­sions turned over to the Japanese at the end of World War I) when her plane went down and she disappeared. [H: This is indeed true and it is, further, why any reasonable information has been to­tally blotted out and direct investigation refused.]

Chennault, a rugged Texan known as "Old Leather Face" due to his rough complexion from years of flying open-cockpit aircraft, joined the U.S. Army Air Corps during World War I and later commanded a squadron of open-cockpit pursuit planes in Hawaii. He studied pursuit tactics, particularly those of World War I German ace Oswald Boelcke, and had written a textbook on the subject.

In 1937 Chennault, suffering from partial deafness, resigned his captain's commission in the U.S. Air Corps to accept an invitation from Madame Chiang Kai-Shek, wife of the Generalissimo and Chi­nese Nationalist leader, to train and organize the Chinese Air Force. He was given the Chinese rank of colonel.

In the fall of 1940, Chennault and Chinese Gen. P.T. Mow flew to Washington to get help for the Chinese Air Force, which was no match for the powerful Japanese air armada that was hammering China.

SOUGHT $300 MILLION

Chennault, Mow and Chinese Foreign Minister T.V. Soong asked the Roosevelt administration for U.S. ground crews, training planes, parts and field equipment and advanced schemes for purchasing arms and combat aircraft. Soong proposed a joint British and American loan of up to $300 million to set up the Chinese Air Force, including B-17 bombers "to sink the Japanese navy".

The details of the proposal are well documented in a little-known report of the Historical Division, Department of the Army, written in 1953 by researchers Charles Romanus and Rile Sunderlane.

Through Thomas Corcoran (Tommy the Cork), one of Roo­sevelt's original "brain trusters", Chennault was put in touch with the president. With the help of Corcoran, Chennault and Roosevelt reached an agreement to organize the American Volunteer Group (AVG) for China.

Under a secret executive order signed by Roosevelt on April 15, 1941, which circumvented the wishes of the Congress, U.S. military personnel were authorized to resign from the U.S. services to join the AVG, which eventually evolved into the famous "Flying Tigers".

TOP ASSISTANT

Corcoran, who was one of Roosevelt's two top executive as­sistants at the time, left his White House job, at FDR's request, and took up a private law practice. China quickly became his biggest client.

Until now, the part played by another American friend of Roo­sevelt has missed the attention of historians.

However, Bob Fausel, a demonstration and test pilot at Curtiss-Wright Corp. during the early 1940's, recently detailed the efforts of his friend, Bill Pawley, U.S. Ambassador to Peru and Brazil.

Fausel broke the air speed record in June, 1941 by flying a Cur­tiss P-40 fighter in a vertical dive at 661 miles per hour. The P-40 became legendary as the fighter aircraft of the "Flying Tigers", its well-known gaping tiger's mouth emblazoned on its engine cowling.

Fausel recently related in an issue of the Winter Park (Florida) Observer the mysterious part played by his friend Pawley in setting up the AVG.

In 1938 I accepted an assignment to demonstrate two Cur­tiss aircraft in China. One was the Hawk 75-Q designed to carry two 23-mm Madsen cannon Col. Chennault wanted for sinking Japanese riverboats bringing their logistic supplies up the Yangtze River. The plane also carried two .50-caliber machine guns. The other was the CW-21 interceptor. Bill Pawley was president of the Intercontinental Corp. at that time and was the agent for Curtiss-Wright airplanes and engines in China.

Pawley had talks with Col. Chennault, Gen. P.T. Mow (Mme. Chiang's adviser who later absconded to Brazil with millions of Nationalist Chinese dollars), Gen. Chow (chief of the Air Force), Dr. H.H. Hung and T.V. Soong.

Pawley had an office in Hong Kong and one in New York. He spent a lot of time commuting from Hong Kong since he was building a new plant, Central Aircraft Manufacturing Corp., in Loi Wing, where a runway had been built to my specifications.

Actually the armaments were sold to China through a front, China Defense Supplies Inc., a purchasing group set up at FDR's suggestion. It was headed by William Youngman, again at FDR's direction. Roosevelt asked Youngman to leave his post as head of the Federal Power Commission to take the new assignment.

Since the United States was not yet at war with Japan and there­fore could not deal openly with China as a co-belligerent, it was de­cided all arrangements would be made by an unofficial agency, which would also help to ensure secrecy. Pawley's Central Aircraft Manufacturing Co. was therefore set up and given authorization to hire the air and ground crews to "operate, service and manufacture aircraft in China".

The Japanese, however, saw through the scheme and called it "a hostile, provocative act".

SOUGHT U.S. AID

Fausel relates that in June, 1939 he had taken the same Pan-American China Clipper flight back to the United States from China with Pawley, Pawley's secretary and a Dr. Buck, whom he identified as an "economist and financial adviser on Chiang Kai-Shek's staff".

"He (Buck) said his business involved groundwork for getting fi­nancial support from the U.S.A. for China," Fausel said.

Under the rules of the Geneva Convention, U.S. pilots were not supposed to be fighting in China; and they were instructed; "You'll be agents for the Chinese government. In other words, we don't want to have it known, or at any rate advertised, you're going over there to fight against the Japanese or, for that matter, that you were in the U.S. forces. In no way must it be known you're even in China with the official knowledge of the U.S. government".

Fausel related that a "friend" told him of Pawley's part in the recruitment of pilots.

"He (the friend) was a second lieutenant in the 6th Pursuit Squadron at Wheeler Field, Hawaii in the fall of 1940 (more than a year before the Pearl Harbor attack)", Fausel said. "While taking a walk along the beach at Waikiki he saw a small group of fellow pi­lots from Hickam and Wheeler Fields listening to a man addressing them under the old banyan tree behind the Moana Hotel. It was Bill Pawley".

The friend explained Pawley was indeavoring to recruit the fliers for the AVG.

ASSEMBLED IN SECRET

The air and ground crews were assembled in secret in San Fran­cisco in the summer of 1941. Special passports were arranged by the State Department, and the men were listed as salesmen, teachers, actors, etc., even as undertakers.

The pay was exceptional by 1941 standards. Pilots would get $600 per month, flight leaders would get $675 and squadron leaders would get $750. A $500 bonus would be paid for each Japanese plane shot down.

When Roosevelt first heard of the proposal to bomb Japanese cities with American planes bearing Chinese insignia, he was elated.

"Wonderful!" he exclaimed. "That's what I've been talking about for four years"!

FDR's Secretary of War, Henry L. Stimson, was also enthused by the proposal.

DIARY QUOTED

"I wanted so much to give those poor men, who have been fight­ing so hard for four years, everything we can," Stimson wrote in his diary, the entry dated November 6, 1941--one month before the Pearl Harbor attack.

Secretary of the Treasury Henry Morgenthau Jr. also detailed the plans in his diary. [H: Now this is the same Morgenthau who worked out the plan with Eisenhower for the starving and killing of the millions of Germans at the end of the war.]

Morgenthau wrote FDR Secretary of State Cordell Hull was "a bundle of fervor and vitality" on the bombing project.

"What we have to do, Henry," Hull confided and Morgenthau in turn related in his diary, "is to get 500 planes to start from the Aleu­tian Islands and fly over Japan just once... That will teach them a lesson... If only we could find some way to have them drop some bombs on Tokyo".

Fausel related that Pawley was responsible for selling "the idea of the AVG to Secretary of State Cordell Hull and also to President Roosevelt. He worked out the arrangements with Generalissimo Chiang's staff, and I am sure he knew Gen. Henry (Hap) Arnold who had to approve the plan as well as the other top officials of the War Department".

Robert Schriebman, an attorney for veterans of the "Flying Tigers," who represented them in their efforts to obtain veterans benefits from the U.S. government, had unearthed a secret memo dated August, 1941, five months before Pearl Harbor, from Arnold. It notes the creation of the AVG "has the approval of the president and the War Department".

Morgenthau, according to researchers, confided to Lord Lothian, the British Ambassador to the United States, that he (Morgenthau) was going to try to get "four-engine bombers" and U.S. crews for the Chinese "with the understanding these bombers are to be used to bomb Tokyo and other big cities".

Morgenthau told his diary Lothian agreed the bombing "might change everything", meaning, it is presumed, getting the U.S. in­volved in hostilities with Japan and thus dragged into Britain's war with Germany, an ally of Japan.

However, U.S. Army Chief of Staff Gen. George C. Marshall tossed cold water on their plans to use B-17 heavy bombers, ex­plaining that neither the planes nor trained crews were available for such an undertaking at that time. Thus the Lockheed Hudsons, available in large numbers, were selected for the task.

In any event, their purpose was not to flatten Tokyo and other Japanese cities but to spark war with Japan.

How strong is the evidence FDR conspired to get the United States involved in World War II through the use of air power before Pearl Harbor was attacked?

A PENTAGON ADMISSION

Last July 7, the Associated Press reported the Pentagon had ruled the supposed "volunteers" of the AVG were in reality on "active duty" in their battles in 1941, months before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

Air Force Brig. Gen. Ellwood P. Hinman III, according to AP, "announced the group of ' volunteers' was on ' active duty' and thus entitled to veterans status".

Armed with a secret report prepared by U.S. Army intelligence in 1942, which stated that in order "to avoid a breach of interna­tional law, the entire project (AVG) was organized as a commercial venture", columnist Patrick Buchanan noted three days after the Pentagon admission.

"Does not this secret, illegal dispatch of U.S. pilots to fight Japan constitute an impeachable act? Does it not confirm what many histo­rians have long argued: That FDR deliberately sought to goad Tokyo into war, to embroil the United States in the Pacific, as the 'back door' through which to take us into war in Europe, a war FDR and Churchill concluded we had to fight, even though Congress voted, and the American people wanted, to stay out"? Buchanan asked.

END OF QUOTING

Let us interrupt the writing at this point and take a respite. We have another segment but it will be more easily structured if we break it into these segments due to the length of the compiled material. I then would like to continue by sharing the "EDITORIAL" comments regarding this particular issue of the paper, SPOTLIGHT for it is in­deed worthy of taking note. It is not so much the happenings which are heinous enough to take your breath away--but the half century of continuing cover-up is without ability to imagine. Alas, however, it is the fact of your life-streams as the adversary has laid an ever more tightly woven web in which to entrap you unsuspecting sleeping morsels for the black widow's bite. Salu.

Hatonn to stand-by. Dharma, please monitor the news for I want all of you to get saturated with the lie so that you can better accept TRUTH.
    Last edited by wave; 2010-07-31 at 11:26.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 41
    CHAPTER 9

REC #1 HATONN

MON., DECEMBER 9, 1991 10:02 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 115

MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 1991

TODAY'S WATCH

Hatonn present in the Light of Radiance, in service unto God and Man. I am come with the Hosts sent to set records to straight in correctness and to offer assistance as petitioned--within the bound­aries laid forth for Cosmic participation--never in intervention.

I could write for the remainder of this day on the subject of the criti­cal plight in which you find yourselves as a planet this day but I shall not do so for it will become self-evident as the hours and days pass in sequence. The critical situation in the "Russias" is far beyond anything that you are being shown or told. Names and labels are be­ing changed to delude the nations and people within the breaking UNION called "Soviet". The label will be changed to some English type of title such as "commonwealth" or "common union" or as I said prior to this--a, democratic something or other. NOTHING will be changed; the military under the KGB (whose label will also be changed) will become a more horrendous factor against the peo­ple as a dictatorship falls into the slot of "government". If the fac­tors at play continue as is--there will be full-scale revolution (again, financed and guided by the Elite Zionists). This can, and probably will, turn into nuclear war. Remember, the military controls--no matter what appearance is fronted to you ones. The point is to bring the world into ONE WORLD CONTROL. The cosmospheres still remain in the control, largely, of the Pamyat and Soyuz faction. This bodes well for you-the-people but not for the Elite and you-the­people are the first forfeited so nothing they do in the Russias will be to your benefit. I suggest that this time it will be impossible to sim­ply "buy your way out" because you have been blackmailed into bil­lions upon billions of dollars ransom and you still haven't made a dent in the plans.

If you can get through the initial thrust of this monster you may find yourself with some time in allowance but it looks slim indeed. There is much interrelated activity going on right in your United States in connection with this "move" and you are going to be greatly displeased before it shakes out into a settled bloodbath.

What do I suggest you do? STOP STUPIDLY ACCEPTING EVERYTHING AND LIE FED TO YOU--NOW. DEMAND THE TRUTH, STARTING WITH THINGS SUCH AS PEARL HAR­BOR AND THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION--REQUIRE THE SECRET GOVERNMENT TO GIVE YOU TRUTH--IN THE ME­DIA AND IN THE PRESS. THE MEDIA IS TOTALLY CON­TROLLED AND NOW YOU WILL NOTE THE PRESS IS COM­ING INTO TOTAL MONOPOLY. LOOK AT WHAT IS HAP­PENING WITH THE DAILY NEWSPAPERS OF VARIOUS MAJOR CITIES. Note that in Dallas just this weekend the papers become united into the Establishment ONE paper. This has happened in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, etc. The evi­dence is right in front of you even if presented differently by your controlled media.

Note also the speculation of the folding of two more airlines, both of sizable impact. This is a major thrust at controlling ALL travel.

YOU ARE "IN" THE TRAP!

Let us go back, Dharma, and continue with the ending writing of the Pearl Harbor affair so you have adequate information and facts upon which to work, then we can move back into the methodology of Zionism as relates to dictatorships. You have to know how the "system" works, its wonders to perform.

Dharma, we will simply begin again at the heading which we had begun on the yesterday as we were interrupted. It will only require brief repetition and is not worthy of the interruption for retrieval.

AMERICAN SERVICEMEN DIED BEFORE
    DECLARATION OF WAR
    You must understand herein that you no longer have this problem as will be outlaid here because you have not since had declarations of war--you have only had wars (without declaration--but rather, through Presidential Order). Don't fool yourselves into believing the Congress finally declared war in the Persian Gulf--THEY DID NOT!

Again, honoring Mike Blair, writer for SPOTLIGHT:

There were 2,403 American servicemen who died 50 years ago, on December 7, 1941, when a strike force of 350 carrier-based Japanese aircraft struck Pearl Harbor and other U.S. military in­stallations in the Hawaiian Islands.

They were not, however, the first American military personnel to lose their lives in World War II. There were 141 others who died prior to the Pearl Harbor attack and before a declaration of war by the U.S. Congress which brought America officially into the bloodi­est, most costly war in the history of mankind.

Congress, under pressure from President Franklin Roosevelt, en­acted the Selective Training and Service Act on September 16, 1940, and in just one month some 16.4 million young Americans were registered for the draft.

At about the same time, Roosevelt, while campaigning in Boston for an unprecedented third term in the White House, stated: "I have said this before, but I shall say it again and again and again: Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars".

THE BIGGEST LIE

History has recorded, in American blood, that those words, declared by an American president seeking reelection, represent the biggest lie ever uttered to the American people by an American candidate for the presidency.

While stating this colossal lie, FDR was making plans to do just the opposite--to in fact involve those 16.4 million young American men registered for the draft in the war raging since 1939 in Europe.

In fact, an American had already lost his life. On April 21, 1940, Capt. Robert M. Losey, an Army Air Corps Weather Service com­mander, had been killed in a German air raid in Norway.

Not only was Roosevelt plotting ways to drag America into World War II through the back door--by baiting the Japanese to attack America or planning attacks upon Japan--he was in fact already planning to involve these young Americans in an undeclared war against Germany.

FDR created the U.S. Navy's Atlantic Fleet on February 1, 1941, and a month later American warships were detailed the dangerous task of escorting arms-laden cargo ships bound from Canada and the United States to Britain.

The fleet's Support Force, or convoy protection group, included 45 destroyers, 51 patrol aircraft, one destroyer tender, 10 minesweep­ers and minelayers and three aircraft tenders.

The mission of Rear Adm. Arthur L. Bristol, as commander of Task Force 4, as it was known, was to provide armed escort for convoys to Britain and to conduct anti-submarine warfare operations. This was nine months before Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

AMERICANS IN RAF

In early 1940, Britain ordered from the United States 50 twin-engine PBY-5 patrol-reconnaissance flying boats, which became more popularly known as "Catalinas".

The first of these valuable aircraft were delivered to Britain in late 1940 and early 1941 and were intended by the Royal Air Force for use as reconnaissance aircraft and bombers. At the time, the British were just becoming aware of the grave dangers the Royal Navy faced from German U-boats and surface raiders. They faced a seri­ous lack of long-range reconnaissance aircraft capable of tracking the German submarines and surface ships.

However, the arrival of the American flying boats presented a new problem. British airmen were unfamiliar with the operation of the new aircraft, which needed to be put into active service immediately.

Roosevelt, however, who was by then already pouring thousands of tons of vital war material into Britain under the Lend-Lease pro­gram, had a ready solution to the problem. Seventeen American naval aviators, familiar with the Catalinas, were sent to Britain to "familiarize" the RAF fliers with the seaplanes. [H: Doesn't this sound familiar? You also sent your beloved SERVICEMEN into Is­rael to "familiarize" the Israelis with Patriot missile launchers--which were already in Israel. How handy to have another nation fight and die for your own!] However, it soon became apparent their roles were far more than mere instructors.

Sir Frederick Bowhill, the commander-in-chief of British Coastal Command, on May 26, 1941 dispatched two Catalinas on a patrol mission to help locate the German battleship Bismarck. The Catalina crews included both American and British airmen.

On May 20, the German battleship, accompanied by the heavy cruiser Prinz Eugen, had sailed out into the North Atlantic to attack British shipping. Four days later, the two powerful German vessels encountered the British battleship Prince of Wales and the battle cruiser Hood.

BRITISH OVERCONFIDENT

Overconfident, the British felt their two ships could outgun the Ger­man warships. However, in the ensuing battle, the first salvos from the German ships struck the Hood, which literally disintegrated, with only three of its crew surviving. The Prince of Wales suffered se­vere damage and was forced to withdraw from the engagement.

Since the Bismarck had suffered some damage, including the contamination of one of its fuel cells with seawater following a hit from the Prince of Wales, it separated from the Prinz Eugen and set a new course for St. Nazaire, France, for repairs and refueling.

FOUND BY AMERICANS

At 10:30 am on May 26, the German battleship was sighted by Catalina Z-209, piloted by U.S. Navy Ensign Leonard B. "Tuck" Smith, one of the 17 American pilots sent to Britain to help with the flying boats.

After the Bismarck had been sighted, its exact location was radioed to Coastal Command, and later in the day the battleship was attacked by bombers from the British carrier Victorious. The warship's steering gear was damaged and the vessel sailed in circles, out of control.

On May 27, the damaged Bismarck was sunk by a British force of two battleships and several cruisers and destroyers.

The 17 Americans continued in other engagements for the British and two ultimately lost their lives.

On September 12-13, 1941, 13 U.S. Coast Guard men were dis­patched to a remote fjord on the shores of Greenland after reports had been received of suspicious activities along the coast. They captured three German radio operators, who had been landed by submarine. This took place months before Pearl Harbor was at­tacked and war was declared by America, but the three Germans were taken prisoner and were interned in Boston.

In the North Atlantic, the U.S. Support Force escorted 2,500 cargo ships halfway across the ocean, where they were met by British es­cort vessels. They lost only eight cargo vessels to German U-boats.

It was not, however, without cost.

On October 17, 1941, five American destroyers of Task Force 4.1.4. found themselves involved in a full-scale battle with German U-boats.

A torpedo from U-658 struck the destroyer Kearny, nearly cutting it
    in half. Eleven American sailors were killed, and 24 were wounded.

BLOWN IN TWO

On October 31, 1941, the American Reuben James, a World War I-era four-stack destroyer, was blown in two by a German torpedo from U-552.

The U-boat's commander described in his ships log, "Wreck at­omized by powerful detonation of her own depth charges".

A total of 115 members of the 159-man destroyer crew perished as the warship went down in less than five minutes. Floundering sailors watched helplessly as their shipmates sank beneath the sur­face.

Adm. Harold Stark, chief of naval operations, stated: "The situation demands our people be fully informed of the issues involved, the means necessary and available, and the consequences of success or failure.

"When we go in we must go to the full extent of our resources. To tell our people anything else is to perpetrate a base deception which can only be reflected in lackadaisical and half-hearted prosecution (of the war)".

But the dying was not over.

Early in November, 1941, Patrol Squadron 73 took off from Skerjafjordhur in Iceland to escort a convoy. One of the planes failed to return. Its remains were found on a hillside near Reykjavik. ALL 12 crewmen had died in the crash.

"I have said this before, but I shall say it again and again and again: Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars".

That is what Franklin Roosevelt had promised the American people.
    [H: Read my lips?]

*****Special reprints of the special OVERVIEW marking the 50th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor will be available from The SPOTLIGHT, 300 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20003, at the following prices: eight copies for $3. 25 copies, $6.50; 70 copies, $12; 200 or more, 15 cents each.*****

REFERENCE QUESTION RE: SOVEREIGN PRESS

I am truly weary of discussion spent on "Sovereign Press". I will, however, respond to this one: "How could the SP state openly that you ‘imply' their request for you to do what you were doing [using material from their press]"? Ah, quite simple indeed--I heed all re­quests as presented in the information regarding any document wherein I can find instructions regarding use of any material. The "instructions" read that any information utilized for any purpose must print in full, the information (document). I can assure you that, otherwise, MOST of the document would have NOT been included.

It is interesting to note that only presses who do not give fully the truth are the only ones who object to usage of material. Without ex­ception I find this to be true. Most do not even pause and ask how they can be of further service--i.e., the only request as in the in­stance of direct reproduction from the paper as with Bo Gritz, we only had to request and the paper supplied us with a good copy for reproduction. This happened to be the SPOTLIGHT, as with this series of articles--a blanket permission with only a request that source be given of original publication. Often, however, we get bundles of reprints and often the cover pages are missing and or, ar­ticles separated from source and other information. I will not de­cline usage of the material if it is correct and pertinent any more than would any public publication (paper). That is what "news" and "freedom of press and information MEANS, chelas". Consider us "JOURNALISTS" who refuse to print anything from first resource unless it is qualified and will protect to all ends the resource if that is requested. SO BE IT. If a story be false--you will not find it under my listing as the Journalist in point. My whole mission is to give you Truth--not perpetuate any degree of falseness. If you do not wish TRUTH then I suggest you not read the LIBERATOR. If you wish to confirm the truth found therein--it is available, usually from many resources for my intent is to keep my crew in safety. If YOU cannot come to grips with this mode of transmission, that is your problem and not any of mine. I do suggest you consider your nar­row views by asking yourself from whence came your "Holy Books" which you acclaim as having come from God/Christ, etc.! Further, with all the false information coming forth from and about E.T.'s and Higher Beings--I suggest where there is that much smoke there must somewhere be a fire. If it were not KNOWN that this is the method of original communication intended by and from God--you would not find the New Age Movement and the Spiritualists and Mystics giving you such a load of rubbish.

I further doubt that the information would be so hard to bear while it is proving to be correct. This is not the typical outlay of information which is given by the hyper-channels to soothe your brow and get you a perfect "soulmate' to share your physical needs and desires. GOD IS UNBENDING ACCORDING TO HIS LAWS AS GIVEN AS WELL AS THOSE OF THE CREATION. IN OTHER WORDS, LAMBS OF THE PLANET, HE WILL TELL YOU WHO IS THE WOLF IN YOUR FOLD AND THE TRUTH OF IT--NOT TELL YOU WHAT IT IS YOU WANT TO HEAR! WE ARE SPEAKING OF YOUR ETERNAL JOURNEY, BELOVED ONES--NOT A DAY AT THE HAIRDRESSER TO MAKE YOU MORE "SEXUALLY" MAGNETIC! I SUGGEST YOU GIVE GREAT THOUGHT TO THIS MATTER.

EDITORIAL

Because the Editorial from this recent edition of SPOTLIGHT is so exceptional, I am asking for reprinting herein also. Again, I do so without editing. I "assume" the comment is from the Editor, Ryan, but find no verification.

FIFTY YEARS OF COVER-UP

You shall know the truth and the truth shall give the Establishment a migraine. Surely December 7, 1941 is a day that will live in infamy; but not for the reasons the Establishment--media, historians and aca­demics--would have us believe. Our OVERVIEW of Pearl Harbor, beginning on page 10 in this issue, sets the record straight.

What is most perfidious about Pearl Harbor, however, is not the act of betrayal itself. It is, rather, the continued cover-up of the truth. It's not unusual that politicians and Establishment journalists would participate in the 50-year-old lie. Lying is their stock in trade. But professional historians and academics, on whom people depend to take a hard look at events free of the emotions of the moment and to present the truth in proper perspective, eagerly validate the decep­tion.

These intellectual whores continue to write books and articles, pro­duce specials for television and so forth that perpetrate the lie Pearl Harbor was the "surprise attack" President Franklin Delano Roo­sevelt said it was. These presentations are then lauded by the same Establishment media ultimately responsible for their production. It's sort of like Tweedle Dum being the only judge in a beauty contest in which Tweedle Dee is a contestant.

This situation points up the importance of the

REVISIONIST APPROACH

to history. If Establishment-approved historians are so dishonest as to knowingly cover up the true story of Pearl Harbor, one must con­clude they are doing the same thing with other issues.

Another Establishment-generated cover-up is the murder of Presi­dent John F. Kennedy. The politicians, journalists and obedient aca­demics pushed the Warren Commission conclusion--that there was one assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald. Today hardly anyone believes that, so the Establishment has gone to its fall-back position--that we'll never know what happened.

But then along comes attorney/author Mark Lane, in a blockbuster new book Plausible Denial [H: I recommend this book very highly!] [Hardback, 393 pages with index, is available for $25 (post. and hand. incl) from Liberty Library, 300 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20003.], to set the record straight. And he shows how the politicians and media colluded to keep the truth from the public.

We owe a debt of gratitude to the small group of intrepid inves­tigators in the United States and throughout the world who are root­ing out the truth despite the best efforts to keep it hidden. These ef­forts and the people making them are often the target of vicious at­tacks by the Establishment media--and no wonder.

Now, thanks to the truth we know about Pearl Harbor and JFK, it makes it very easy and clear for us to see the truth about President Lyndon B. Johnson's Gulf of Tonkin incident. Both Pearl Harbor and the Gulf of Tonkin were efforts to get the United States involved in a foreign war. Both employed the willing connivance of the Establishment media. Both were successful.

And speaking of cover-ups, don't forget the deliberate, un­conscionable attack by our favorite ally--Israel--on the USS Liberty. The Liberty was sailing in international waters and was clearly iden­tified as a U.S. vessel. It was attacked by air and sea forces of the state of Israel in what was subsequently described by the White House and the Establishment media as a "tragic error". Israel even gave a few thousand dollars of foreign aid BACK TO THE UNITED STATES as "reparations".

That attack happened in 1967. In 1976, The SPOTLIGHT exposed the incident for what it was--a deliberate, cold-blooded attack in­tended to kill everyone on board and sink the ship, to keep secret Is­rael's war plans. Now, in 1991, the truth is finally filtering into the Establishment media.

Then there is the

CRIMINAL MANIPULATION

of the events leading up to Operation Desert Storm. Iraq's Saddam Hussein was deliberately misled to believe the United States would stand aside if he decided to invade Kuwait. Then, when he did, George Bush was "shocked" and launched a war in the desert. The result can only be described as calculated genocide. The SPOTLIGHT's coverage of the president's duplicity, his "bush-whacking" of Saddam, won an award as one of the top 10 most-censored stories of the year.

Did the Reagan-Bush campaign make a secret deal with Iran's Aya­tollah Khomeini to keep Americans prisoner so Jimmy Carter would be defeated in the 1980 election and Ronald Reagan elected? Knowing you have been routinely lied to in the past helps to bring historical events such as this so-called October Surprise affair into clearer focus. Any establishment that is so deceitful and dishonest as to hide the truth about the Kennedy assassinations, Pearl Harbor and the USS Liberty is going to be capable and willing to cover up a "minor" event such as the October Surprise.

No wonder FDR was Reagan's favorite president. No wonder the Establishment--media, historians and academicians--must continue to perpetrate the lie about Pearl Harbor. If the American people ever realize the extent of the perfidy of the government-media axis, who knows--they might vote intelligently. That would be the death knell for the manipulators.

Thank you.

No, they would NOT cause the death knell for the manipulators for the manipulators will NOT BE CAST OUT BY SIMPLE ELEC­TIONS--NOT ANY MORE--FOR IT HAS GONE TOO FAR TO BE SIMPLY "VOTED IN" OR "VOTED OUT". The point is in the "uncovering" of the lies.

It will not be through elections that you will become free again--IT CAN ONLY BE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE--AND SEEING OF THE TRUTH OF ALL--WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU AGAIN TO ACHIEVE FREEDOM! FOR IT SHALL ONLY BE THROUGH "KNOWING" THAT YOU WILL TURN INTO THE "ACTIONS" OF RIGHTNESS IN THAT TRUTH WHICH SHALL BE YOUR GUIDE INTO BALANCE AS A NATION, UNDER GOD, INDI­VISIBLE WITH RIGHTS FOR ALL AND FREEDOM FOR ALL.

Hatonn to move to stand-by--in appreciation unto the brothers who dare to speak out because the blows against them are indeed heinous. But their light shall be given the uncovering and I am honored to recognize their achievements. I salute them.

PJ 41
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #1 HATONN

TUE., DECEMBER 10, 1991, 7:28 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 116

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10. 1991

TODAY'S WATCH

Hatonn present in the Holy Light of Radiance--that which is Creator/Creation. I, an Elder Brother, having walked longer than you have walked upon earth Shan, no more and no less am I than ARE YOU. It is only my vision which is given to move farther into the reaches of the cosmos and recognize the whole of the plan.

As today, there are the passages of sequence in which I would gather you within and give you freedom from your responsibilities as the father would the son or daughter who has damaged self by wrong choices. As the pile of physical petitions grows we are staggered under the load of physical inability to instantly respond in symbols from a keyboard and yet, it is, after all, ONLY the connection of soul to God which has importance in the infinite picture of expres­sion. KNOW that when you have "expressed" the petition the re­sponse is given and you have but to be patient in your waiting upon the Lord for the message to become clear. It is the expression which has importance--for the answer will come in its proper perception.

Please know that I loathe, as badly as you, the constant pressure to write only that which seems wrong and "bad". Know that these are only experiences--a game if you will--in which you can excel and prevail if you gain skill and knowledge.

One, D.K., has sent a most brief note to my attention which holds few words but infinite response. So many of you fit within the problem description of his plea and being "within" a relationship, it is too personal to see and the pain too great in perception of separa­tion from attachments. Let us look at the petition and then we will share some thoughts for there is no ONE answer save the ONE WITH GOD. It is the "journey" for which we come to share the burden.

First, I ask only that you sit in quietness, move within your own mind and define God. I want no repetition of another's opinion or rantings and projections--what is your definition of God? You will find the answers, by the way, in the PLEIADES CONNECTIONS series. Within those pages is total outlay of the very substance of God. However, definition cannot be anything within limitations for God is without limits and therefore Man, himself, cannot define God for God is as personal as the fingerprint on your hand. The defini­tion of God IS the fingerprint (thoughtprint) of the soul--does it match the Godliness or the adversary's in the physical perspective?

The note to me: "Could you please address the balanced relationship of man and woman in marriage? I, and so many I know, experience great confusion in this area.

"Can you also give guidelines regarding how to handle a situation where one party in the marriage is actively involved in our work, while the other only 'tolerates' it?

Indeed a worthy inspection and the simplicity of the answer may well appear flippant and sarcastic--neither of which I wish to project.

A balanced relationship in the physical is never achieved for the physical desires, limitations and choices are too varied and re­sponsive to the senses of the physical. The limitations and expecta­tions are ever prevailing as that which is projected by the teachers within the physicalness--i.e., from the television, the lectures by "authorities", personal demands and pure selfishness.

Within the higher radiance and at the level of the soul, there is only ONE and therefore you can only find "balance" when the two again become the one in goal and thought. All experience is expressed in a duality as each of the pair seeks either action or rest--always long­ing and seeking the "void" which is the total balance of ONE-NESS within Creator. This is not the void which is expressed often as "Hell" or the total absence of God of Light. It is the total balance of "voidance" which is ONE WITH GOD--THE EVER PRESENT SPIRAL OF PROJECTION.

To even begin a response which can mean anything "personal" I have to ask that each look carefully within--for it is only self which YOU can change in any manner whatsoever. There is no giving of 10% or 50%, etc. It is a total GIVING of 100% and only when BOTH give of 100% each in the total giving to the other can there be balance. This is not likely on an earthly level of physical expres­sion. Man is structured with these wondrous/horrendous "senses" which control him by the perceptions and desires of those senses and, until each learns enough to control those senses, you will be controlled BY THEM. Unfortunately, marriage on your place of experience is ONLY a physical expression in most instances. A soul love in truth is hardly ever found for in the physicalness ones are always seeking agreement, physical exchange, "do it my way", "you must or you don't love me" and thus and so. Ones move into rela­tionships seeking fulfillment through and from another and you shall never find it. It is like seeking the eternal Truth of God in the local bar after a quart of whisky.

There have only been a few totally perfect projections of perfect balance in ones manifest upon your planet in the physical form and--were circumstances different for those ones from that which they actually experienced--theirs was not fully balanced either. The "balance" is at the level of soul expression--never in the physical experience.

The only way that a near expression of balance can be achieved in any relationship is the loving acceptance of that other being and the allowance--even of the errors--of actions. That IS God expression. God, even though He is your Creator--His blessing for each is that He allows and loves through all expressions of your choices for He can separate the physical expression from the soul perception. Can you have wisdom enough to do likewise? Indeed, but few achieve the ability for the "other" will not participate unless the "goal" was the same at onset or a direction was plotted in love of such depth as to refocus in "truth".

Look most carefully and HONESTLY at what is seemingly "out of balance". It is usually your own projection of what you "wish" a thing to be--rarely is it a desire to "allow" another to be. Each wants the "other' to somehow fit his own mold in eagerness to achieve as one--when it was not even that "thing" which caused a coalition in the first place. Usually the "first place" was totally self­ish and totally physical.

Your old saying, "You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear," is relevant here. Why would you be so foolish as to try? Would it not be easier to get silk to make of the purse and leave the sow her ear with which to hear? Why must man continually effort to make out of another that which he usually least likes in self?

Does your enlightenment demand the enlightenment of the other? Why? Can you not see that to allow that "other" to become enlightened (or remain blinded) according to their level of perception--is far wiser than to push?

Let us look at a river which flows gently along its path. Let us say that it is physically bound by the lack of incline or plugged by great boulders--does it help to push and shove with buckets of water? No, if the incline is increased or the boulders removed it allows the water to flow more freely--and faster!

Only through your honest "allowing" can the other come to witness the better way. As one practices balance within self the other can be relieved of the pressure and/or attention gained through the "tolerating" or total "denial" of "your" opinions or insight. The foundation is already in place and if one or the other changes the foundation to suit of self, the other cannot feel secure in the ruptured foundation of expression.

When the differences come to the point that there is no beauty in the "together" experience then it is surely time to evaluate the possibili­ties and establish the foundation of LOVE upon which the relation­ship is based. If it was based totally on the physical with a little "spiritual" ritual thrown in and you now become spiritual with a lit­tle "physical" thrown in--you are going to have a chasm which may not allow bridging. You cannot, however, move backwards. If you succumb to acting without Truth after knowing Truth--you both lose infinitely. The "other" will then eventually bear such guilt for ac­tions that the problem is compounded and multiplied and peace can never come.

When you have total refusal of the "other" to participate or even read material of differing possibilities--you have a great problem for it is now blatant narrow refusal to find possible truth. It is always through FEAR that a person reacts thusly for if you bring the lie for perusal, it will show itself to be a lie soon enough. The other "fears" change and loss of the security of the limitation given through the lie to which it adheres. How do I know it is the LIE which holds the "other"? BECAUSE I KNOW TRUTH AND THAT WHICH YOU EXPERIENCE IS THE LIE.

As to suggestions? Ah yes, I have great and unlimited suggestions but the first is to find COMMUNICATION. YOU must take the initiative and ask conference--refusal to conference has said it all and you are likely fighting a battle which YOU will not win. If the other" is in fulfilling truth in willingness to share a life in marriage then that one will be most pleased to sit and communicate. If that "other" will not--there IS no marriage of proper relationship! Can YOUR ego take such a confrontation? IF YOU ARE ALIGNED WITH GOD--MOST DEFINITELY YES. IF YOU STILL CON­SIDER THE BLAST AND PERCEIVED POSSIBLE LOSS TO THE PHYSICAL EGO--THEN NO. UNTIL YOU GET TO THE "YES" RESPONSE--YOU WILL CONTINUE IN THE "TROUBLE".

Each will invariably find that when you are able to release the ego "strings" from the "other" and function as a whole on self because you know the "truth" of your expression--the rest will follow in proper sequence and expression. The "refusal to com­municate" tells the whole of it and YOU must face the truth of it in any event. Then it is YOU who must decide for self the value of the relationship. To "tolerate" is often better than total denial--but very little. This conjures martyrdom on the "tolerator" who "puts up with" the other's unacceptable behavior and is total prostitution of self. Prostitutes are more active IN MARRIAGE than ever without! You continually bargain, sell, give and ex­change exactly as a prostitute--usually with the same tools of the trade. LOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PHYSICAL EXPRESSION--LOVE IS SPIRITUAL AND IF YOU ONLY HAVE PHYSICAL EXPRESSION--YOU DO NOT HAVE LOVE!

You must understand that if one gives 100% and the other simply "takes the 100%", you have no love. Love is always in the giving and never in the taking for to take implies "grabbing and garnering for self"--receiving through accepting is that which is necessary on the opposite end of giving for it also indicates the need to regive unto that one who gave in love and the spiral cycle is endless.

It is truth to say that actions speak far louder than words. It is through actions which the worth of a man is judged. Words without action in like kind are worthless and void.

By the way--CONFUSION is the prime number one tool of your adversary! The "master of deceit and lie" IS the "master of confu­sion". Only in gaining knowledge in truth can you sort into order that which is in chaos.

Let me example the perception of the higher dimensions; in fact, al­low me to example self, Hatonn. I cannot ever consider myself prior to you for YOU are why I am come to this place and into this commission of experience. If you get on your knees unto me, who only serves YOU, then you cause us both to be handicapped and/or totally crippled from efforting to work from our knees rather than from intelligent, reasoning foursquare standing. Now, understand that, no matter how I place you before me in all actions, I must use discipline as the Elder with the more information and therefore the discipline must BE but I can only project it in the totality of ABSO­LUTE LOVE for YOU are ABOVE MY OWN INTENTION--SAVE IN ONE RESPECT--GOD AND THE CREATION . I WILL NEVER BEND THAT WHICH IS GOD/CREATION TO FILL ANY PHYSICAL NEED OF ANY BEING--INCLUDING SELF! When you understand the magnitude of this statement--then we can begin to change that which is perceived evil.

The reason that ones refuse to share and participate in this in­formation and Truth is that they fear Truth for it allows no "living in" of evil selfishness or greed. It casts out the false teachers, be they from the pulpit, the publican forum or any "physical" projec­tion. The intent becomes based on reason, logic and knowledge and recognition of that knowledge within which IS your eternal soul--all knowing, all being.

How do you "live" in this duality of expression wherein one sepa­rates from another? If your journey be intended in Light and Truth--then you must release and go your way as diligently as you can. The other will show self for the narrow personage actually presented and will either change or move away. You help neither by hiding from Truth and it needs no argument, bantering, debate or force. Force is not of God and only reinforces the negative response precipitated in bitterness which is also not of God. You can only act for self and the other must act for self. Look most carefully at the "need" (not spouted "love") of self for the "other" and you will likely have your own answer most clearly laid forth. If your intent is in "love" you will allow at any rate--YOU must discern need, love, emotion, de­sire and demand, lest you forever miss the point.

If the "other" refuses" because..." or ...well, so and so says..." then you have a right to demand a response as to "why" for it impacts your experience--only you can judge the value of your joint or singular experience and what you can negotiate. Negotiation is always proper--compromise of values IS NEVER A VIABLE CONCLUSION.

YOU do not need ever effort to "sell" God and/or His Hosts-our Truth will stand alone into infinity. Neither do you need "proof" in the manner of miracles or magic--for that is the game of the adversary to entrap you. Life projects and proves its LIES of physical conclusion--GOD NEVER CHANGES INTO INFINITY. EXAM­PLES? LOOK AROUND!!

Moreover, you must realize that "love" is reflected by "respect" and "reverence"--never "worship" or "compromise". If there is no, or very little, respect and reverence for the being of your attachment--you are not in "LOVE" and if you are not in "LOVE" you have bondage--not a marriage. You simply have some sort of marriage contract which you have already broken. If one brings rightful dis­respect upon self--so be it, it is up to the two to consider the possi­bilities of forgiveness. If there can be no forgiveness in the relation­ship then you are destined to choose other routes of manifesting ex­perience--God does not recognize "divorce", only lack of responsi­bility. YOU ONES CONTINUALLY CONFUSE SPIRITUAL GODNESS WITH THAT WHICH IS PRESENTED (FALSELY) BY MAN. MAN PROJECTS "RULES" AND "MUSTS" AND THEN PRONOUNCES THEM TO BE "GOD'S" TO ENFORCE THE FOLLOWING THEREOF. GOD HAS A MOST SUCCINCT AND LIMITED SET OF "RULES" BASED ON RESPONSIBILITY AND CHOICES. EXCUSES AND IRRESPONSIBILITY ARE THE CHOICES OF MAN.

I assume I have battered this subject sufficiently for this sitting. Blessed are the ones who can SEE prior to the marriage for that is when the attention must be given and the stage set--not at the di­vorce. However, man is not gifted in this day's societal structure set to disrupt and divide man prior to his worst errors--therefore, you take what you have with which to work and confront it with wisdom in response and not ego reaction. What brings YOU into acceptance and curiosity? Then, try it on other! If you force another you have not accomplished anything except compromise and despisement for your intrusion. This was the example of the Master Teacher. Every moment of experience is a "choice"--from whether or not you will breathe to where you will sleep--you perceive limitations which are non-existent. EVERY THOUGHT--EVERY ACTION IS PURELY CHOICE! THE POINT IS HEREIN--WHICH CHOICES DO YOU AND WILL YOU MAKE? SO BE IT.

ARE YOU "SAFE"?

What do you mean by "safe"? How can you be other than "safe" if you are in intent within God? What portion of self do you want "safe"? Why, for instance, would you wish to be "picked up"? Would it be to continue service unto God or to save of your assets? If you are in alignment with God, you are already in His Hand which also indicates--without argument--your placement in the security of his "pick-up". If you have to ask, you need to ponder a bit more within in intent for it is only between you and God within where and what will be your journey. If your intent and expression are openly unto "truth" then there is no question to be asked--for YOU ARE!

Don't misunderstand or accept this as a chiding for inquiry. I know that the physical needs reaffirmations of Love from God for the physical is so blastingly hard and the teachings have been so dili­gently applied to delude you.

The churches tell you that you must - -. The government tells you that you must - -. This movement and that movement tells you that you must - -. Then God comes and "allows" and you have built no support system to function for self without the "harpers" and dicta­tors of your circumstance. Well, you must build that support within for the days are coming when it shall be that very support and unde­niable foundation which shall see you through the tempest. But you must also learn to be clever as the serpent and gentle as the dove. "Wisdom" must be your guide and Love your foundation. Stop thinking of God as a wimp in pious robes--lest you be nothing save a wimp in pious robes. I, for instance, am most certainly not a wimp in pious robes--I AM a teacher with KNOWLEDGE which I am wanting to share that you might be strong and write your life story in worthiness and KNOWING--above and beyond the confusion and chaos of the crowd, rituals and physical compression.

If you challenge God to "prove it to me"--you shall never find Truth or proof. If you COMMAND GOD TO SHOW YOU THE WAY IN HIS PERFECTION--YOU SHALL HAVE BOTH! Contradic­tion? Indeed!

What is it that Hatonn gives you that causes you to deny me? What do we bring that causes you to turn away from this pronouncement of the "word" and "truth" as we are showing, sharing and PROV­ING unto you? Most who deny have not so much as opened a JOURNAL or know anything of that which they speak in opposition! So be it; if ye set out to bake a cake and use salt instead of sugar--I dare say the cake will be most untasty.

We bring the Word for that is our commission according to God's promise that man might have "Light in Truth" for his judging. We bring it for all who would see and hear--we are not to force nor shove it into your beings--for you have all rights of acceptance or denial. I would say this, however, if your denial is through RE­FUSAL TO INSPECT--that is the very same as denial through de­liberate intent! In other words, refusal by choice and/or no decision at all--is already having made the decision against God, for you will have chosen another path. And, except through the path of the "Christness" (goodness according to the Laws of Creator/Creation) you will not come into the Kingdom of that Creator/Creation! It is time you ones be a bit more discerning in possibilities regarding your TEACHERS and WHO it is you give unto--your power.

At this time you have given your power unto the Elite of the human experience and have rendered yourselves enslaved to the physical aspect of your existence just as it was projected that mankind would do. You are only trapped, however, if you choose to remain trapped and give away your power! He who retains and commands his POWER will not be sorely blighted by the adversary for the physical has no valid control over the Spirit in Truth--only the perception of such. This is why you must come to understand that God has al­ready "WON"--evil cannot and will not exist in the Light of God's presence--where there is even the most tiny spark of light--there is not darkness for darkness is NOT in the presence of light.

When you can act in the knowingness that what you need shall be forthcoming as it is needed--if the needs be Godly in intent--then you shall have abundance as the tidal wave. If you live in the fear of "not having" so shall it come to be that you will be without! God gives harvest according to your planting! We of the Hosts are come to prepare the garden--you will plant the seeds and the harvest is yet to be shown! Which will it be? How will this story episode con­clude? What are you planting? The harvest will be in "kind"!

Salu. May wisdom be given as your reward for the seeking and may your seeking in TRUTH never fail until the "finding". It is all within thine very space of breathing for God IS your breath of life and you have forgotten.

I am but a reflection of that which you are and shall come again to remember. God, too, is that self beyond your limitations--that won­drous reflection of His image. Do you make the reflection worthy or unworthy? The choice is always YOURS and ONLY YOURS.

I salute you in your journey for it is always how you handle and re­ceive your lessons which is the measure of MAN. Will you pass your graduation examinations or will you need further tutoring? You will not learn if you cast aside the Tutor sent for your lessons.

Worse, if you accept only the teachers who come to suck you into the morass of physical expression, you will only forfeit your trea­sures. The treasures perceived upon earth are forfeited at the end of your physical expression, and that is most worthy of consideration. What is it that you hold that is of worth and value--that the Elite and more powerful physical controllers will not take from you? Indeed, these are worthy matters to think upon. If you have denied God's Hosts who come in silver ships--why think yourself a welcome guest on the trip to anywhere of safety in the realms of ones who follow only the path of balance and harmony? Evil will not be allowed or brought into the realms of balanced experience. This does not mean "except for you" or "except for that one over there..." It means ex­actly that which it says--EVIL WILL NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THE HIGHER EXPERIENCE OF BALANCE AND HARMONY WITHIN THE RADIANCE OF TRUTH AND THE LAW! The deciding of each path is left into the choosing of the one in point.

I offer my love, my hand--everything that I AM--but I cannot do it for thee. Adonai.
    Last edited by wave; 2010-07-31 at 11:27.

주제글 정보