PJ 42
CHAPTER 13
REC #1 HATONN

THU., JANUARY 9, 1992 7:58 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 146

THURSDAY, JANUARY 9, 1992

TODAY'S WATCH
Hatonn present, ready for service. I don't, however, like what my own students are asking me. Come now, precious readers, I told you there would be an effort to take-out Bush on this Orient trip. Remember, shooting is too crude as is poison, so how do we make a big assassination show without telling? Right--beams and pulses. Mr. Bush does not and "cannot" have flu. He was targeted with ex­tra low frequency pulses with intent of causing cardiac arrest but replicas are not set up with the same frequency system of you poor folks who "get the flu". I can promise you, however, that the point was not missed. There were two persons sent into that room with apparatus in brief cases--to do the job. The devices are totally sim­ple and require no more than a calculator casing. The most impor­tant man to watch in reaction is Iacocca--he is totally bewildered and scared spitless. By the way, how better to make a big attention-get­ting splash? You are being controlled by very shrewd manipulators--very clever and shrewd indeed! Will this help or hurt the "Bush movement"? Just watch and it will be very, very clear most quickly now. Also note--the overstressing of Bush's "human-ness", i.e. "...after all, everyone in America has had the flu--can't I have 24 hours?" Sounds good? How many of you had the flu? Did you just vomit once and immediately go down with no signs of weakness prior? Played tennis? Did you not end up with some headache? How about coughing and painful throats because of the coughing? How about nasal-sounding speech following the onset of the "cold" portion? "ELF" pulses do EXACTLY what you saw and ones who have knowingly been targets of same can verify my statement.

I will say that Bush immediately looked like "death" in gray-green confused disorientation (which immediately cleared)--did Barbara look like a wife of a President who might well have been dead? ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU LOOK AT THESE THINGS MOST CAREFULLY AND STOP EATING THE PARTY-LINE, DISIN­FORMATION GARBAGE.

IRAQI/KUWAITI WAR

George just received a request for renewal of the LIBERATOR with this message--"I'm not sure why I am renewing since you were wrong in everything you said about the Gulf War."

I would hope that you ones would give a bit more time--I believe you will find that EVERYTHING I said about the Gulf War either was, or came to be. If plans change I can only speak of those "plans" which were and, for other reasons, were not utilized. I believe, however, that if you simply watch your news daily, you will see that I told you EXACTLY what was happening. Moreover, you were, in addition, told by several more daring writers who outlaid in­formation of what would be prior to the beginning of the encounter. If you don't have perception or understanding of the information given--please do not immediately perceive you have been given in­correct information. LOOK at the OPEC meetings this day and see what will transpire in March in Geneva. I can only tell you--I can­not digest it FOR you.

WARS

What is all this "peace" talk anyway? Do you realize that you have 40 (forty) wars under way RIGHT NOW? I can only warn you again--IT IS THE MAJOR MOVE FOR ONE WORLD ORDER (GLOBAL GOVERNMENT) BY THE ELITE ANTI-GOD. YOU CAN PERCEIVE THAT WHICH YOU WILL--BUT THE NEXT MONTHS WILL CAUSE YOU TO SINK OR LEARN SWIM­MING RIGHT QUICK.

ECONOMY AND SHORTAGES

What of the markets and lines in the Soviet Union new Com­monwealth? Ah, I thought you might notice--NO SHORTAGES, JUST HIGH PRICES. The complaint is that there is now "plenty" but, but, and but.

How about this article as a for instance: Moscow inspectors reject British beef: London--There may be no meat in most Russian food stores, and prices for what little there is may be shooting skyward, but agricultural inspectors in Moscow turned up their noses at a shipment of 120 TONS of British beef of Sunday, fearing that it was infected by "mad cow disease".

Instead, after hours of wrangling telephone calls, the Russians sent the Russian cargo plane carrying the shipment off to the Arctic Cir­cle. [H: That in itself should scare the living daylights out of you--why would beef in that quantity be sent to the Arctic Circle? You have to watch EVERYTIIING!]

"Where's the beef?" a spokesman for the British Overseas De­velopment Administration was asked Monday. "In Murmansk," he answered, "apparently the Russians thought it was safe to send it there, since there are no cattle anywhere nearby to get infected." (The New York Times)

Anyone still wish to argue the point?

I am also asked why I don't get back to update commentary? Be­cause I must also give you background information and I am not the "daily news service". I can teach you to "see" beyond the facade but we have a much broader mission and daily current events are not the major part of it. HOW you got to this type of daily news is a major part of it. Keep with the LIBERATOR and as soon as George can af­ford same, it will increase in publication days--at this point expenses are prohibitive.

Also, it is absolutely mandatory that you be exposed and have avail­able that which is given by others as now entered into the paper and allow for additions as well--you MUST have the spiritual input of the Master Teacher whom you await, as well as our input on "how you got to 'here". How much we can give you is only limited by that which you support and accept--we are working at the bringing to you, information, twenty-four hours of our every day. It is most difficult to change a world and overnight, in the human environment of ceaseless lies from onset of experience, is almost considered "impossible". With God, however, nothing is impossible and only presents us with a nice challenge. What do you have to lose? EVERYTHING! But, you sure have a lot to gain by waking-up!

BACK TO "CANCER":

CONTINUATION OF ' PROFITS OF CANCER'

I would like to remind you that you can get a very, very good and balanced input of this information from MURDER BY INJECTION by Eustace Mullins. I need not give you "revelation" when such an outstanding job of truthbringing is already present. I believe Amer­ica West distributes the volumes (or can tell you where to obtain them). I believe the cost is quite high relative to the JOURNALS but they were published "hard-back", etc., by the (of all things) Na­tional Council for Medical Research. Note what a clever way to utilize the "system". Thank you for paying attention.

Let us continue with "Bobst":

Rockefeller was referring to Bobst's revitalization of the Ameri­can Cancer Society. Under his leadership, it had obtained a new charter on June 23, 1944, and underwent a complete reorganization. The staff was expanded to 300, and the two hucksters launched a national campaign to enlist two and a half million "volunteers" to patrol every foot of the nation in gathering funds to "fight cancer". [H: How many of you have gone door to door soliciting in "areas" for funding for cancer, heart-lung societies, etc?] Because the or­ders to engage in this campaign always came from business tycoons, social leaders and politicians, the masses had no alternative; they had to obey. The huckster talents of Bobst and Lasker resulted in the often ludicrous spectacle of millions of peasants being herded out into the streets in an annual march to rattle tin cans and beg dona­tions for the Super Rich. The only campaign to equal it probably was the annual drive by the Nazi Party in Germany for contributions for the Winterhilfe campaign. The ACS campaign operated on the same lines [taking its blueprint from the Nazi organization]. The millions of "volunteers" threw themselves into this annual task be­cause their jobs, their social position, and their families depended on their willingness to make the sacrifice to the God of Mammon, which was presently masquerading as "the Ghost of Cancers Past, and To Come".

The chairman of the American Cancer Society, Clarence D. Lit­tle, had been named to that post in 1929 by the Rockefellers, long­time associates who had established a laboratory for him at their summer home on Mt. Desert Island. He seemed to have no interest in cancer, spending most of his time as president of the American Birth Control League, the Euthanasia Society, and the Eugenics So­ciety, the latter being a pet project of the Harriman family. He ad­mitted that in 1943, the American Cancer Society spent nothing on research. Little had been president of the University of Michigan, and now served as Overseer of Harvard University. Under his lead­ership, the cancer group had been nothing more than a small group of elitists who met occasionally in New York.

Despite its reorganization on a more business like basis, the American Cancer Society, long after Little's departure, continued to pile up a stunning record of nonaccomplishment. One critic, a long­time federal official, publicly stated that it should be called "the in­fantile society for national paralysis". However, the society's in­ability to find a cure for cancer was hardly accidental. The Bobst­-Lasker influence brought it firmly into the orbit of the Sloan Ketter­ing Institute, whose motto had long been "Millions for research, but not one cent for a cure". Charles McCabe, the irreverent columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle, wrote on September 27, 1971, "You might be wondering if the personnel of the American Cancer Society, or cancer research foundations, and other sainted organiza­tions, are truly interested in a cure for cancer. Or whether they would like a problem which supports them to continue to exist."

The new Bobst-Lasker board of the American Cancer Society featured the usual array of Rockefeller cohorts, Anna Rosenberg, Eric Johnston, longtime head of the Chamber of Commerce and now head of the Motion Picture Association, a public relations spokesman for the Hollywood moguls, John Adams, a partner of Lazard Freres and head of Standard Brands; General William Donovan, the Wall Street lawyer who was selected by the British Intelligence Service to head the new Office of Strategic Services, the nation's spy network; he was later sent to Thailand as U.S. Ambassador to oversee the op­erations of the world dope ring [H: Please, please, do not let these connections escape you--remember, "change the name and fool all the people for a while". Also note that these "sir-names" such as Adams, etc., are also "changed to protect the guilty". If you continue to miss the clues, we cannot hope to unravel the plot of this mystery production.]; Emerson Foote, Lasker's advertising protege; Ralph Reed, the president of American Express Company; Harry von Elm, the super banker who was president of Manu­facturers Trust; and Florence Mahoney, the multi-million dollar heiress of the Cox newspaper fortune, and a longtime crony of Mary Lasker.

[H: I am continually asked about Bob Woodward of the Wash­ington Post and his book regarding an interview with Casey (CIA) just before his death in the hospital, etc. Does it matter? The entire plot of Watergate was to bring the President down (Nixon) and they simply overdid the "play" when they tried the same scenario again in the Iran/Contra-gate. Well, actually, the adversary doesn't have to change his story or his works--because you fall for the line, hook, line and sinker--over and over and over again. The book was not written by Woodward but, like Oliver North's UNDER FIRE was nothing more than set-up in­formation by several 'ghost' writers who project the information desired unto you the people. They are the same writers who write the President's, Vice-President's, etc., speeches. By the way, a nice name like "Irish" 'Donovan' are the most typical name-changes utilized to fool the people. This type of sir-name would appear to be about as non-Jewish as you can get! Forget it--many, many, many people of so-called Jewish descent took those names to survive in your "new world" without being perse­cuted--AND, TO DO THEIR PLOTTING AND DIRTY WORK OF DECEPTION TO SET THE STAGE FOR TODAY'S ACTIONS.

[Since it has been a long time past that ones sent our information to Bob Woodward to "look into", I can tell you now that immedi­ately the CIA was notified and you have not been without "tail" since! You nice readers in Tehachapi, California might also re­alize that immediate contact was made with your local papers in the entire area and you were immediately blacklisted and all community "boards" given directions to "give trouble" enough to cause you to shut-down and leave the area. The "leaders" such as Ben Austin, etc., are in the system (servants of) and the Edi­tor/Owner of the papers are involved in the cover-up and shrouding of the activities, both civilian and military, as is also, the so-called "Christian alliance" of the community though only a couple are directly involved in disinformation. Hence the threat to "blow up your cars through the ignition system"--by the "Christian community" as stated in the threat letters and phone calls. I believe you can now see, through the Truth we have dis­closed and now confirmed--the need to shut you up! Since it didn't work, they are in the process now of trying to figure out how to totally discredit you and therefore, you must never let down your guard for you have enemies among you! You have actual "agents" among you and they appear "unlikely" indeed.

You come under our protection and it is recognized as much--I simply suggest you keep your intent in the proper perspective and your enemy can't touch you. Moreover, it is very helpful and indeed nice--WHEN YOUR ENEMY BECOMES YOUR FRIEND--THOSE AGENTS DIE THE SAME AS DO THE NON-AGENTS, EXCEPT MORE HEINOUSLY AT THE HANDS OF THEIR MASTERS.]

In 1958, the officers of the American Cancer Society were Alfred P. Sloan, president; Monroe J. Rathbone, president of Standard Oil; Mrs. Anna Rosenberg Hoffman of the Rockefeller Foundation; Gen­eral Donovan and Eric Johnston. Senator Ralph Yarborough of Texas, a perennial champion of socialized medicine, established a 26-member National Panel of Consultants on the Conquest of Can­cer, chaired by Benno Schmidt, head of the J. H. Whitney in­vestment banking firm. Other members were Laurance Rockefeller, Dr. Sidney Farber, former president of the American Cancer Soci­ety, G. Keith Funston, chairman of the Olin munitions firm, and Mathilde J. Krim, a former Zionist terrorist (Mossad).

An interesting footnote to history is the revelation of the cozy re­lationships which developed between top Nazi officials and the founders of the Zionist terrorist network, Haganah and the Irgun Zvai Leumi, in the closing days of the Second World War. The Zionists were working to drive the British out of Palestine; the Nazis were also at war with England, which gave birth to the most curious political alliance of the twentieth century. One of the leading advo­cates of working with the Abwehr, German Intelligence, was one YITZHAK SHAMIR, now Premier of Israel. After the war, the Zionists employed many former Nazis to help set up their military opposition to the British. The leader in this alliance was the veteran of the old Stern Gang of terrorists, which was now the Irgun Zvai Leumi, none other than MENACHEM BEGIN. One of Begin's proteges was a young woman named Mathilde J., as she was known in terrorist circles. She was born in Switzerland after her father left Italy because of "poor economic conditions"--no political ideology there. The present Mrs. Krim is described by Current Biography as a "geneticist" and a "philanthropist". She has been the resident biol­ogist at the American Cancer Society for many years. In her younger days, she joined the Irgun Zvai Leumi, marrying a fellow terrorist in a show of solidarity. She soon became a favorite of Be­gin, and divorced her husband. It was Begin who was asked by a grinning Mike Wallace on the program "Sixty Minutes": "Did you really introduce terrorism into the politics of the Middle East?" Be­gin answered emphatically, "NOT JUST THE MIDDLE EAST--THE WHOLE WORLD!" He was referring to the world-wide ter­rorist operations of Mossad, the Israeli Intelligence group which is entirely financed by the CIA with American taxpayers' funds. [H: Everyone still with me or are some of you coming down with ELF "flu"? The sickness in the pit of the stomach is your first clue!.]

Mathilde J. then went to work at the Weizmann Institute in Israel. One day, she was introduced to one of its wealthiest American di­rectors, the movie mogul Arthur Krim. They were married, making her an American citizen. Krim has been the chief lobbyist in Washington for the major film companies for many years; he is also a principal fund raiser for the Zionist agitprop network. As a fund raiser, he was also a close friend of President Lyndon B. Johnson [H: Remember THAT L.B.J.--who was a major part of John Kennedy's assassination? Go see the movie, at least. Note that Nixon, on Larry King, did not deny knowledge of the assassina­tion as is coming forth as not being factual--only that he felt nothing would be gained by revelations of the truth at this time.] Krim and his wife were house guests of Johnson's at the White House when the Israelis attacked the U.S. ship of the line, U.S.S. Liberty, killing many of her crew. [H: Please, please, please--note how the fragments are coming together. Those things you felt could not be true as we outlaid them--ARE TRUE AND PROVEN. Please take note for this is the way--the only way--to bring this picture into focus and the players within the picture. I have written many times about the "Liberty" and it is up to you to fit these puzzle pieces into the finished tapestry.] When other American ships sent planes to aid the Liberty, immediate orders were sent from the WHITE HOUSE for the planes to turn back. The Israelis were free to continue their attack for several more hours in a desperate attempt to sink the Liberty, to destroy the radio evi­dence it had gathered that the Israelis had started the Six-Day War. Although it is generally believed that Krim issued the orders for the U.S. planes to turn back, no investigation was ever made. Johnson is now dead, and they are the only living witnesses in this horren­dous example of high treason from the White House. The CIA had known for twenty-four hours that an attack was planned against the Liberty, in the hopes of bringing the U.S. into the war on the side of Israel; faked evidence had already been planted that the attack would come from the "Egyptians".

Mathilde Krim is now a director of the Rockefeller Foundation; she and her husband are directors of the Afro-American Institute. Arthur Krim has a long record of supporting leftwing causes in New York, the New York School of Social Research, the Henry Street Settlement, and the Field Foundation. Krim is chairman of United Artists (now Orion Films) [now called something else due to new and greater manipulations of the industry]. As personal attorney for Armand Hammer, whose claim to fame is that he was a friend of the blood-soaked terrorist, Lenin, Krim is also a director of Hammer's two principal firms, Iowa Beef and Occidental Petroleum. [H: Also please note that Armand Hammer (in his capacity as Soviet confi­dant and friend) was frequently featured on Dr, Robert Schuller's HOUR OF POWER! Is it any wonderment that Schuller was taken-out in the Netherlands this past year? What you have now is a full-fledged aider and abettor of Global Godless takeover. Is this fair to a man who gave his life to the bet­terment through positive thinking of his fellow-man?] Krim also served as chairman of the board of trustees of Columbia University, and director of the Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation.

Critics noted in 1976 that at least eighteen members of the American Cancer Society's Board of Directors were executive offi­cers of banks. ACS spent $114 million that year, but had assets of $181 million. As of August 31, 1976, 42% of ACS cash and in­vestments, some $75 million, was being held in banks with which these officers were affiliated. The 1975 budget of ACS reported that 57 cents went for administration; the amount allocated for research was less than the salaries of its 2,900 employees. The American So­ciety for all practical purposes controlled the National Cancer Insti­tute, a government agency. Former NCI director Frank J. Rauscher became the senior vice president of ACS, with his salary doubled to $75,000 a year. An ACS spokesman admitted that 70% of its 1976 research budget went to "individuals or institutions" with which its board members were affiliated. Pat McGrady, who served for twenty-five years as science editor of ACS, told writer Peter Chowka, "Medicine has become venal, second only to the law. The ACS slogan, control cancer with a checkup and a check...it's phony, because we are not controlling cancer. That slogan is the extent of the ACS scientific, medical and clinical savvy. Nobody in the sci­ence and medical departments there is capable of doing real science. They are wonderful professionals who know how to raise money. They don't know how to prevent cancer or cure patients; instead, they close the door to innovative ideas. ACS money goes to scien­tists who put on the best show to get grants or who have friends on the grant-giving panels."

This is probably the most reliable summation of what is done with your contributions to the American Cancer Society. As we pointed out earlier, it is the masses giving alms to the Big Rich, who know how to distribute these funds among themselves, their friends, and their favorite tax-exempt organizations, which in many cases are refuges for the more incompetent members of their families. The ACS directors are drawn from the "best people" in New York, the jet set, the trendy Park Avenue crowd who were caricatured by nov­elist Tom Wolfe as "radical chic". At one time, Black Power was in; now it is homosexuality and cancer. This group constantly ad­vertises itself as being obsessed with "compassion and caring", which is always done with other people's money. Their own wallets remain glued to their backsides. This is exemplified by the bleeding hearts on the national news shows, who nightly regale us with their version of the homeless, the starving in Africa, or wherever they can find a photogenic victim with flies crawling on him. These "journalists", who are paid millions of dollars a year, have never been known to toss their coins to these victims. In politics, its morals are exemplified by the fat, aging playboy, Senator Teddy Kennedy; in Hollywood, by the equally pudgy Elizabeth Taylor. Mathilde Krim is now the guiding genius behind the newly created American Foundation for AIDS Research; because of her powerful Hollywood connections, she was easily able to persuade Elizabeth Taylor and other stars to raise millions for her pet project. She also recruited her old friend Mary Lasker as the first board member of AIDS. Mary Lasker paid the current "advertising genius", Jerry della Femina, to create a tasteful national ad campaign for the dis­tribution and use of condoms.

The Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center continues to be the most "fashionable" charity among the New York socialites; certainly it is the most influential. It is listed on the tony Upper East Side as the "The Society of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center". It has operated a popular thrift shop on Third Avenue for many years, which is filled with donations from wealthy families. Like many other young writers and artists, the present writer (Mullins) pur­chased his clothes there for years, all of it labelled from the most expensive shops in New York.

Because "the fight against cancer" is totally controlled by the Rockefeller Medical Monopoly, grants are routinely awarded which are nothing more than ripoffs. One wag claims the ACS will award a research grant only if the recipient signs a paper swearing he will not find a cure for cancer. Although only the tip of the iceberg has been revealed, there have been numerous exposés attesting that most of the "cancer research" is bogus, replete with faked results. In one of the more publicized incidents, the National Cancer Institute gave $980,000 to a researcher at Boston University, who was forced to resign after charges that he had falsified his research data; another well known incident at the august Memorial Center itself found that mice were painted different colors in order to "verify" certain cancer tests. Dr. William Summerlin of Sloan Kettering admitted painting the mice to make them look as though successful skin grafts had been done.

The National Bureau of Standards reports that half or more of the numerical data published by scientists in articles in the Journal is un­usable because there is no evidence that the researchers accurately measured what they thought they were measuring. Alarmed by these statistics, officials instituted a survey; 31 authors of scientific reports were sent questionnaires asking for their raw data. The 21 who replied said that their data had been "lost" or "accidentally de­stroyed". What a loss to the research profession! [H: Dharma is a bit sick at this point for she worked in Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles in the prestigious Nephrology/ Dialysis and Transplant Division for some decade in a high ranking position--wherein she would actually type "papers" and "abstracts" for presentations world-wide. You must also know as a public uninformed, that in any hospital associated with a teaching institution, such as Uni­versity of Southern California or U.C.L.A., etc., a hospital staff physician is also on the scholastic staff of the University. His progress through the ranks is dependent upon the number of pa­pers (and where) printed in the medical literature. It has very, very little to do with merit--it has everything to do with public relations and good business. Dharma, for instance, even remem­bers writing documents for stipend for her physician wherein she did the work and submitted the text "chapters". I'm sorry, chela, but you, too, must realize the extent of the practices. That, however, is not in point herein but this is the only "payment" this scribe receives. I fear she did better as an ad­ministrator and writer for a false medical front.]

The reliability of the nation's researchers wilted under a blister­ing exposé on "Sixty Minutes" on January 17, 1988, under the title, "The Facts Were Fiction". The subject of the expose was "one of the leading scientific scholars" in the nation. He had claimed to have done extensive research on the mentally retarded at a state in­stitution, where the records clearly showed that he had only worked on goldfish. The "Sixty Minutes" report estimated that from ten to thirty per cent of all research projects carried out in the United States are totally faked, because of the requirements to win the "grantsmanship" race. "Startling" results must be claimed before serious consideration is given to requests for funding, which them­selves are hardly niggardly amounts; they often amount to grants of millions of dollars. One scientific scholar who was interviewed on "Sixty Minutes" declared that "I would think twice before I believe what I read in the medical Journals...it is dishonest, fraudulent in­formation." The moving spirit behind all this fakery is the unwill­ingness of the Big Rich to see their profits imperilled by any genuine advances in medicine. Therefore, the more fake research that is done, the less chance that a drug now on the market which is bring­ing in $100,000,000 a year or more will be knocked off the market. The wholesale fakery in American research is almost entirely due to the pressures of the Rockefeller Medical Monopoly and the drug firms under their control who routinely present elaborately faked "tests" to the Food and Drug Administration to obtain approval for new products, concealing harmful side effects, which often include liver and kidney damage, or death. The control of the universities by the Medical Monopoly creates a breeding ground for more robotic minions, willing to abase themselves in any manner for a grant or a job which requires little or no performance. A lengthy history of faked research is an ideal "Panama" or control to keep these minions in line.

It is frightening to contemplate that such faked research is usually the basis for the acceptance or denial of new drugs, while protecting the Establishment as it continues to reap more profits from long outmoded and discredited panaceas and procedures. Yet this is the background as well as the raison d'etre, for President Reagan's Brave New budget for 1989, which sets aside $64.6 billion for "research and development". Although this is only a 4% increase over 1988 (the year of this writing), it represents a 52% increase since Reagan took office. The National Institute of Health budget has doubled to $6.2 billion; cancer research will receive over $1.5 billion, while AIDS is earmarked for an expenditure of over $2 bil­lion. Mathilde Krim must be very happy.

Dharma, allow us a rest break, please. Thank you for your at­tention. We shall continue right where we are when you are avail­able again for writing. Hatonn to stand-by, salu.

PJ 42
CHAPTER 14

REC #2 HATONN

THU., JANUARY 9, 1992 2:12 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 146

THURSDAY. JANUARY 9. 1992

Hope is the only good thing that disillusion respects. Know that as one walks through the disappointment of disillusionment--as all of you readers are now doing. Remember that through the TRUTH comes the foundation of "HOPE" and therefrom will come the re­spect--for self and all other things great and small--and so shall ye create the wondrous illusion into manifestation from that disillu­sioned state of sleep.

It is most important to hold uppermost in your hearts: One deceit needs many others, and so the whole house is built in the air with no foundation and must soon come to the ground. The deceit laid forth was accepted in willingness of the deceived for most will accept the touting of the simultaneous blowing and swallowing of the braggarts--but blowing and swallowing at the same time is indeed a difficult feat and I find it hard and in vain to find fault with those arts of de­ceiving wherein men find pleasure to be deceived! What will happen herein is the pleasure is now going to fall to the side as the pain and recognition of the "piper's payment" due. The deceivers always end up deceiving selves for people always overdo the matter when they attempt deception.

We shall hold these truths in mind and our prevailing in Truth is as­sured.

Let us continue with the subject at hand.

CONTINUED: PROFITS OF CANCER

Critics have pointed out that Memorial Sloan Kettering had done practically no research on the prevention of cancer, only on its fa­vored modes of "treatment". The basic premise of its researchers, that the cell is solely responsible for the multiplication of cancer cells, is erroneous; however, it is the basis for all of their work, in­cluding their promotion of chemotherapy. In fact, the cell is proba­bly reacting to outside infection or pressures, and the fault is not in the cell. The Sloan Kettering approach dangles the promise of a "Magic Bullet", which will bring the cell back to a healthy regimen through medication, or chemotherapy. The chemotherapy drugs in­clude alkylating agents which actually inhibit cell growth. They are alkaloids, which hinder cell mitosis or cell division. Sloan Kettering also bypasses the possibility of stimulating the immune system to re­spond to cancer growth, which is the normal method which the body uses to fight disease. This institution receives $70 million a year from various tax exempt foundations, including the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, which means that the American taxpayer is subsidizing all of this research. One hundred and thirty fulltime scientists are doing research at the Center; all 345 physicians at the Center are also heavily involved in research. And what are the results of all this activity? A continued reliance on the now antiquated "cut, slash and burn" techniques still redolent of the "mad doctor" practices of the late Doctors J. Marvin Sims and James Ewing, dead these many years. While wedded to the ritual observance of these expensive, painful and futile procedures, the "Scientists" at Sloan Kettering maintain a resolute phalanx of opinion denouncing various holistic procedures which rely on diet, nutrition and vitamins.

Dr. Muriel Shimkin of the National Institute of Health wrote in the Institute's official primer on cancer in 1973 that "Treatment of cancer by diet alone is in the realm of quackery." Yet the American Cancer Society, faced with a growing amount of evidence to the contrary, issued a Special Report in 1984 advising the following program: "1. Avoid obesity. 2. Cut down total fat intake to 30% of total calories. 3. Eat more high fiber foods. 4. Eat foods rich in vi­tamins A and C. 5. Include cruciferous vegetables in the diet, greens, etc. 6. Be moderate in the consumption of alcohol. 7. Mod­erate consumption of salt-cured, smoked and nitrite cured foods." This is a very sensible regimen; however, it has not been empha­sized by the ACS or the NIH, nor do many doctors include this ad­vice in their recommendations to their patients.

The American Cancer Society has always had one bugaboo, laetrile. Dr. Lewis Thomas, longtime head of Sloan Kettering, told the American Cancer Society Science Writers Seminar on April 2, 1975, "Laetrile has absolutely no value in combating cancer." This contradicted the work done by the Center's own scientists, whose real results had been suppressed. Dr. Thomas stated again in 1975, "Laetrile has been shown, after two years of tests, to be worthless in fighting cancer." Dr. Robert Good, president of Sloan Kettering had also stated in January 1974, "At this moment there is no evidence that laetrile has an effect on cancer." His own scientists had com­pleted studies which showed the opposite; two researchers, Dr. Lloyd Schoen and Dr. Elizabeth Srockett, both working indepen­dently at the Center, had found that pineapple enzymes combined with Laetrile resulted in total tumor regression in 50% of their ex­periments on 34 experimental animals there.

One of the most famous beneficiaries of the laetrile treatment was the actor, Steve McQueen. He had been given up by his physicians as a terminal case when he tried laetrile. He was responding well until a physician persuaded him to undergo surgery on a tumor; he then died on the operating table of an embolism. The Establish­ment proclaimed that this proved the laetrile treatment was worthless. [H: It seems quite obvious why one such as McQueen would be killed to keep the silence! So I am asked what I would do with so and so who has been diagnosed with cancer? Let us take Jay as an example--you ones knew him quite well and he was undergoing chemotherapy which surely shortened his exis­tence. He was pronounced terminal--what a sentence to place on one who desired to live. Well, I am not in the medicine business so I can't say much about treatment as such. I would say that probably Jay would have FELT BETTER with a full course of Blue-Green Algae and vitamin supplements with emphasis on "C". I suggest Essiac with the addition of Valerian Root and Goldenseal to the pot--along with perhaps 8 ground apricot pits a day would have helped also. These things would have rebuilt his strength and at the least countered some of the awful damage of the therapy. (Jay made his transition this week.) The other things that I personally would have utilized are illegal now so that you people CAN'T HAVE THEM. The point of medical treatment is to finally deplete the body with vomiting, misery and diarrhea to the point of death. Of course I also would demand almost around the clock daily sessions with a visual healing tape. You know it works for it is BANNED!]

Harold Manner, at the Cancer Center, also found a combination of laetrile, enzymes and vitamin A had a similar positive effect on mice with cancer. Dr. Kinematsu Suiguira, who had been at Memo­rial since 1917, after earlier working on cancer at the Harriman In­stitute, had also produced striking results proving that laetrile was effective on cancer in experimental animals. On June 13, 1973, the results of cancer tests using laetrile by Dr. Kinematsu Suiguira over a period of nine months stated, "The results clearly show that Amygdalin significantly inhibits the appearance of lung metastasis in mice." Although this had been announced by the Sloan Kettering In­stitute, on January 10, 1974, Dr. Robert Good, president of .Sloan Kettering, denounced the news of the findings as "a premature leak".

Dr. Ralph Moss, who was then public relations director at the Can­cer Center, considered Suiguira's work a genuine breakthrough and a welcome departure from Sloan Kettering's singular lack of success in its cancer work.

On November 17, 1977, he held a press conference at the Hilton Hotel in New York. Instead of receiving praise for publicizing the success at the Center, he was fired the next day. He later wrote an excellent book, THE CANCER SYNDROME which exposes many of the strange events at Sloan Kettering. His book is very factual, and is written without rancor against those who had thrown him out.

Because Elmer Bobst had played the crucial role in making it possible for Nixon to become President, he had little trouble in per­suading Nixon to authorize a new and expensive "war on cancer". At Bobst's instigation, Nixon signed the National Cancer Act in 1971, which transformed the National Cancer Institute at Bethesda into a new monolithic government bureaucracy. During the next fifteen years, NCI was to spend more than ten billion dollars funding various cancer programs, none of which had any effect in curing or preventing cancer. In 1955, NCI had established a Chemotherapy National Service Center with a $25 million grant to promote the use of chemotherapy. A fullpage advertisement in the New York Times, December 9, 1969, proclaimed that "Cancer Cure is Near at Hand". The story promised that a cancer cure by 1976 was a "distinct possi­bility". The chairman of the President's National Cancer panel submitted a report admitting that the first five years of the National Cancer Program was a failure; the cancer toll had risen during each year of its operation. By 1985, the annual toll was 485,000 victims.

More than 43,000 people deluged Nixon with demands that the NCI test laetrile. Benno Schmidt then chose a panel of scientists to make the tests; all of them were known to be fanatically opposed to laetrile. When asked for the scientific results, he said, "I couldn't get anybody to show me his work." Had their test shown laetrile to be worthless, they would have been only too happy to publish their findings. The battle against laetrile continued on a na­tionwide campaign. One lobbyist, Charles Ofso, had a fulltime job in Sacramento, California, lobbying against laetrile; he was paid $25,000 a year. Drugstore proprietors who displayed books favor­able to laetrile were informed that no member of the AMA would henceforth send them prescriptions until these books were removed. Since 1963, the Federal Trade Commission has brought pressure against publishers of pro-laetrile books. Government statutes not only prohibit the interstate shipment of laetrile, but even of books which recommend it! [H: On an interesting note you will find that the really helpful natural supplements which are wondrous are also banned or banned in amounts which are of medicinal value. The plan is to get all vitamins restricted to "prescription only" status. The same thing happened with a substance called "starch blocker" which, by the way, worked very well and only caused the starches to be sluffed off via the intestinal tract instead of converting to fat on the body--oops, too easy and too cheap and BANNED! It causes one to ponder the recent banning of a re­laxing/sleeping element which has been removed from the shelves. The substance is prevalent in milk but, because a manu­facturer either accidentally or through sabotage had his binding agent tampered with, causing problems, thus the ban. By the way, for sleep, as with your President--on Ilalcion--which I per­sonally believe is the worst and most mind-controlling of the drugs around your place. Under the influence of Halcion people are known to murder and never even remember it--does that not scare the daylights out of you?]

After chiropractic, laetrile was the most important target of the criminal syndicalist operation of the Coordinating Conference of Health Information, the conspiracy launched by the American Cancer Society, the American Medical Association, and the Food and Drug Administration. It continued to be mostly a war of cen­sorship and intimidation, whose goal was to prevent any public dis­cussion of laetrile. TV shows which scheduled forums on laetrile, to discuss both sides of the controversy, were suddenly cancelled. Tests showing the effectiveness of laetrile were suppressed; they never reached the public. The desperation of the campaign against laetrile was solely financial; it represented the greatest threat to the profits of the Rockefeller Medical Monopoly. Hospital treatment for cancer cost many thousands of dollars. Despite the Cancer Center's $70 million a year for "research", its Memorial Hospital charged $470 a day for a bed; a ten day stay would be nearly $5,000, with another $4,000 charged for treatment and physician care.

The record of the "cut, slash and burn" treatments were routinely distorted and falsified. Dr. Hardin James, professor of medical physics at the University of California at Berkeley, addressed the ACS Science Writers Conference in 1969; he revealed that the worst cancer cases were usually termed "inoperable" and deliberately left untreated. The published cancer studies of cures or remissions were the "sweetheart" cases, which had a high rate of recovery. Never­theless, Dr. James reported, "the life expectancy of these untreated cases was actually greater than the life expectancy of those who were treated." [oops!]

Despite Dr. James' revelations, the hospitals continued to pick and choose which cases of cancer they would treat; even the es­teemed Cancer Center noted that its policy is not to accept some terminal cases; the patients are politely referred to a death hospice where they can die. In fact, such turnaways may have been a boon to the dying, as the treatment they would have undergone at Memo­rial Hospital would have made Count Dracula drool with envy. Dr. Ralph Moss revealed some of the prevalent surgical techniques there. He reported that cancer of the head and neck was treated by an operation called the "commando" after a combat technique used by commandoes in the Second World War; it called for the entire removal of the jaw. Pancreatic cancer was treated by removal of most of the area organs near the infected gland; the survival rate, despite this drastic treatment, remained the same, a mere three per cent. In 1948, Dr. Alex Brunschweig invented an operation called "total exenteration", which called for the removal of the rectum, stomach, bladder, liver, ureter, all internal reproductive organs, the pelvic floor and wall, pancreas, spleen, colon and many blood ves­sels. Dr. Brunschweig himself called this hollowing out technique "a brutal and cruel procedure", (New York Times, August 8, 1969).

[I, Dhanna, cannot let this pass for as I read these things I am overwhelmed with sadness at my own past experiences. As a student nurse and supposedly being of some sort of "outstanding" talents I was "allowed" to scrub with a most brilliant surgeon who never al­lowed students in the room with him. He wouldn't have that day ex­cept the "Brunschweig Procedure" was finished and the patient (a Scandinavian wife and mother--beautiful as only a wondrous Scandi­navian beauty can be--about 30 years-of age with a terred and worried husband outside the Operating Room door), was taken to the Recovery Room. Hours had been spent in surgery and we were to­tally fatigued and totally wiped out by the magnitude of such massive surgery. She began to hemorrhage and in the recovery room it was pure hell and panic as we did everything to stop the bleeding for it was as if every portal had opened and her life was simply pouring onto the floor--which is exactly what happened. I was all of 18 years of age and it was the first death I experienced and to witness the family when the news was given was more than I could stand and I had to leave the room. Readers, I look back now and realize that she had a pre-cancerous nodule on the cervix which was "thought" to possibly have metastasized. Can you now believe? The surgeon's name was one very, very similar to "Minnenger"! I keep trying to stuff it down and away from me and hopefully, I come up with "Mingert". Funny thing as the mind moves back into an experience how very real it can seem and then it moves on to other things--such as the memory that within that same hospital in Dallas I worked with a surgical resident who bribed me to draw his bloods each morning for he had trouble locating veins for the routine testing procedures. Later, after a new hospital was built and memories were well faded--this surgeon was the one who worked over John F. Kennedy. Don't you wonder how and WHY we get on this endless merry-go-around? I can hardly sit to this keyboard longer and yet, I feel the hand of God on my hands and a calm and loving voice saying "type". If we do nothing--who shall? I think I shall find no sleep tonight for I re­alize that I, too, shared in the lie and for so much of my journey the "victims" were babes and children. Yes, I think that I shall not sleep well this night. Perhaps you are like me and must realize that we have spent our lives actually efforting to forget for consciousness cannot bear the guilt of responsibility. I could not even go see "Hospital" at the movies, it was too real. I remember a young intern giving an insulin shock patient orange juice intravenously and then there was the story of another intern who gave formaldehyde instead of paraldehyde (and now, I can't even remember how to spell either so the accident is not so removed from possibility as it was five min­utes ago). We have all stood by and watched a wrong being com­mitted and silently 'forgot". I wonder if God will ever again allow me to FORGET? My God, friends, sometimes I want to "just forget" because I don't think I like this job I've chosen very much any more.]

The epitome of the "mad doctor" operations was known as a hemeocorporectomy. Originated by Dr. Theodore Miller at the Cancer Center, it involved cutting off everything below the pelvis. These techniques are more than reminiscent of certain procedures used by Communist revolutionaries in Latin America; the Sandinista revolutionaries were inspired by their leaders poetic dictum that "liberty is not conquered with flowers, but with bullets, and that is why we use the VEST CUT, THE GOURD CUT, and the BLOOMERS CUT". In the vest cut, the victim's head was lopped off with a machete and his arms were severed at the shoulders; in the gourd cut, the victim had the top of this head lopped off; the bloomers cut called for hacking both legs off at the knees, leaving the victim to bleed to death. [H: Now aren't you proud of your Sandinista/Contra involvement?]

The records of the "mad doctor" syndrome would fill several books. One special Congressional report followed some 31 "human guinea pig" experiments over a thirty year period. The Committee, chaired by Woodward D. Markey (D. Ma.), gave his comment that his findings "shock the conscience and represent a black mark on the history of medical research." The report showed that from 1945 to 1947, in the Manhattan Project, scientists routinely injected eighteen patients with plutonium; from 1961 to 1965 at MIT, twenty elderly patients were injected with or fed radium or thorium. From 1946 to 1947 at the University of Rochester, six patients who had good kid­neys were injected with uranium salts "to determine the concentra­tion that might produce kidney injury"; from 1953 to 1957 at Mas­sachusetts General Hospital in Boston, twelve patients were injected with uranium to determine the dosage that would cause kidney in­jury. From 1963 to 1971, 67 inmates of Oregon State Prison and 64 inmates of Washington State Prison had X rays on their testes to de­termine the effect of radiation on human fertility. From 1963 to 1965 at the National Reactor Test Station of the Atomic Energy Commission in Idaho, radioactive iodine was purposely released on seven separate occasions, and seven human subjects purposely drank milk from cows grazed on iodine contaminated land. From 1961 to 1963 at the University of Chicago and Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois, 102 human subjects were fed fallout particles, and solu­tions of radioactive cesium and strontium. During the late 1950's, twelve patients at Presbyterian and Montefiore Hospitals in New York were injected with radioactive calcium and strontium cancer particles. Oregon State Prison gave radium doses of 600 roentgens in single exposures on the reproductive organs, when the safe dose was 5 roentgens per year. For a decade, scientists were fed ra­dioactive materials so that other scientists could calibrate their in­struments for measuring these doses.

Whatever kicks the mad doctors may have gotten from these ex­periments, the cancer rate remained the same, or increased. Con­gressman Wydner pointed out that "Information has been brought to my attention showing that twenty years ago, in 1957, the same pro­portion of cancer cases, one in three, was being cured. This raises the question why, despite all the money and effort devoted to cancer research . . . the cure rate has remained the same." Despite such criticism, the NCI continued to waste billions of dollars on worthless programs. It was reported that George R. Pettit of the University of Arizona at Tempe had spent six years and $100,000 extracting chemicals from a quarter of a million butterflies as part of an NCI program; there were no identifiable results. Other researchers con­tinued to find the war on cancer a profitable war. The Saturday Re­view reported in its issue of December 2, 1961, that a prominent financial supporter of the American Cancer Society in Massachusetts was upset when he could never find the state director in his office.

He was finally told that the director, James V. Lavin, was probably in his other office across the street, where he ran a private fund­raising company, the James C. Lavin Company; he represented a select group of clients. Stung by this revelation, the executive vice president of the American Cancer Society, Lan W. Adams, wrote a letter to Saturday Review, June 6, 1962 as follows: "The arrange­ment by which James C. Lavin operated private fund raising while serving as executive director of the Massachusetts American Cancer Society was known by the National Society." Adams said that Lavin's salary was $17,000, plus another ten thousand a year paid to his company. Saul Naglin of the Lavin Company was the controller of the Massachusetts branch of ACS for a number of years. The yearly overhead of the Massachusetts branch was $548,000 in 1960, with total income of $1.1 million.

Adam's letter also boasted that "We helped support the research of Dr. Sterling Schwartz injecting human leukemia brain extract in human subjects, Dr. Chester Southam injecting live cancer cells be­neath the skin of human beings." Adams, who had been with the American Cancer Society since 1948, now heads the national offices at 90 Park Avenue, in New York. He received the Albert Lasker Public Service Award from ACS; he is also vice president of Zion First National Bank in Salt Lake City, director of Paul Revere In­vestors, and the Energy Fund. Lavin's attorney, James Mountzos, was secretary of the Massachusetts ACS and also served on the na­tional board.

Dharma, let us have another break and then we shall finish this little cancer study. I realize that you ones are indeed feeling quite nau­seous--I hope it lasts long enough for you to DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF SUCH NAUSEA. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE, AMERICA? WE CAN CHANGE IT BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO "GET MAD AS HELL AND REFUSE TO TAKE IT ANY LONGER!" SO BE IT, I'LL BE AROUND WHEN YOU DECIDE. IN LOVE AND WAITING, I STAND ASIDE. HATONN