게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 42
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN

SAT., JANUARY 4, 1992 8:20 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 141

SATURDAY, JANUARY 4, 1992

TODAY'S WATCH

How many of you realize that Bush is further selling out your nation--this time in the Asian sector? How many of you realize that "all" of the "break-away" "loose commonwealth" nations are now invited to be "associate" members of the International Monetary Fund--Central Banking Service? I thought not! And all the whi te you thought you were going to "help" these people? Spare me the retort! The na­tions are now selling their very souls unto the Devil and you simply applaud it! God have mercy on you blinded children.

WHAT YOU DON'T SEE IS WHAT YOU GETS!
    On this wondrously gifted day (you are alive) I would speak to you as the brother which I am. I have tolerated just about all of the abuse unto my scribe and workers which will be allowed. Dharma is a secretary and a beloved friend--of mine, who has been sent to your place to translate the Universal pulsed language into something you can understand with your eyes. You mostly plug your minds so that the ears do not function.

We have received a fourth petition for response to personal problems from one called "Jackie". I have written an entire book segment di­rectly to that person in point. I have, additionally, taken your time to answer an additional two times. I shall NOT respond to this fourth DEMAND upon our irreplaceable time. If you ones read the JOURNALS, you will have ALL the answers but, in addition, we have responded personally to hundreds of writers who are just be­ginning on your journey to information. We treasure EVERY con­tact (including Jackie's) and, as we can logically place your inquiries within the LIBERATOR or JOURNALS, we do sa. I have given you explicit and lengthy problem-solving methods from communion how-to to written outlines of the very questions to ponder and all have been published. Our people have not had time nor resources to get all material indexed for we have produced 48 books within 30 MONTHS, just Dharma and Me, in addition to ethers to which we only make contribution such as the OWNER-OPERATORS MAN­UAL. I never leave the board when Germain is writing and at the heart of the matter--it is Dharma whose hands must produce all of this mountain of material--no matter who authors it. We are hon­ored and humble when Sananda (Jesus in your lingo) and our other Masters participate because it gives Dharma her own support system in order to keep going. Every time there is pressure and denial, or much more, full outright attacks, it is hard to sit again to share with you-the-people for the heart weakens and the "impossibility" of opening a planet's eyes is overwhelming.

I am most grateful and actually enjoy your denials--especially the long ones, for you fool no-one--you are reaching for Truth even if it is expressed in denial. However, the "human" response is one of "Go to and stay there." That is your privilege.

To you others who are constantly in support, I humbly bow unto you for you keep the team going. The thoughtful pictures, items and contributions of love and support are equally overwhelming and they remain in the heart to warm the days against assault.

Do not misunderstand in that I am denouncing one called Jackie, for I am NOT. I care for this one to the extent that we have personally responded three times with additional copies of the material built around her inquiries. If she is NOT receiving the information--I SUGGEST SHE CHECK OUT "WHY"! THE INTERRUPTION IS NOT ARISING AT THIS TERMINAL.

Why do I speak of these things this day relative to any other day? Because you must understand the facts and you do not yet compre­hend either your plight or your solutions. I speak out because in the myriads of your generous sharing of information I have no time to send little thank-you's for each and get the information passed on to all readers. Confirmations must be shared to have value. Yesterday I was already given (this is how fast the circle is now functioning) full information and confirmation (with maps) of the installations un­der Tehachapi and how the military/government codes work, along with a full map outlaying even the location, to the pinpoint, of the "space ship" launch silos. Now do we want to fix Jackie's boyfriend and business problems or do we want to inform a world of 6 billion people of the dangers of the Conspiracy? It is simply a choice. If you do not believe on my mission then why send me anything? Go unto the false channels who give you mystical fortune-telling by cards and betray your intelligence.

Always the inference is, if not the actual accusation, that "IF I don't respond and actually solve your problem" you will not believe me! So, do not believe me. Personal interaction must be left to you and God--not to a Space Fleet Commander commissioned to bring Truth, get a remnant of God's workers (literally sent to your place for this very service) through and home safely, and to bring God's children into safety in separation from the "Hell" your civilization is march­ing dead-ahead into. Rapture? I suppose you can call it rapture if you like--I have to pick you up no matter what you call the little "show and tell".

QUESTIONS FOR YOU!

Rapture? If your preachers are absolutely correct (and they are 180 degrees wrong) and there is a "Rapture", where are you going? I mean literally! Where are you rapturing to? Fluffy clouds? From there, where? How? What is your destination--out there somewhere? Is that the God in which you place your very soul journey who would set you adrift in a space void? He said He would prepare a place for you--where? Who? Where is this "place prepared for you"? Give me some coordinates, please! You expect to ascend in human form--how are you going to ob­tain food? Water? What is going to keep you afloat on those barren clouds? Oh, God will provide, you say? How? Who? Where? When? What? and WHY? Is blood physical or spiri­tual? Is a "Man" physical or spiritual? Both? Oh, who attends either?

Next I get all the great heaps of input that "so and so is nicer to us and is teaching us to 'ascend'!" Oh? How many people has that one "ascended"? HOW many people HAVE YOU SEEN AS­CEND? How much do you pay to learn how to ascend and if none are ascending yet--do you have time for the game? Do you "learn" this "ascending" so that you don't have to do anything else for yourself? Oh? You believe on the blood of a murdered man of 2000 years ago? The blood is gone, chelas--washed by the turning of the eons and therefore--face it--it is the spiritual aspect of that Christed being you search for while locked in silly pat­terns of ritual to remember the blood spattered being which YOU allowed to be sacrificed so you wouldn't have to do anything when the "going would get really rough"--GOOD LUCK! You look in the wrong places for your salvation and you will never find it as presented and you will be left waving good-by as your ship to safety has to depart without your presence.

How did you think God would come? Who would prepare those "places" for you? Did He not say He would send His winged messengers when the time of His coming would be at hand? Who do you think those winged messengers ARE? Who are "angels"? Who are guardians?

WHO TOLD THE PREACHERS OF HUMAN FORM AND MONEY COLLECTION HOW IT WOULD BE? COULD IT HAVE BEEN "ANOTHER" "MAN"? GOD IS TELLING YOU HOW IT IS, IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? SO BE IT FOR YOUR DISBELIEF WILL NOT CHANGE ONE IOTA OF THE TRUTH OF IT. YOU WILL COME INTO UNDER­STANDING OR YOU ARE DESTINED TO REMAIN IN A VERY REAL "HELL" AS YOU SEND AWAY YOUR CHAUF­FEURS.

I ALSO REMIND YOU WHO CONTINUE TO PRONOUNCE THAT THE U.S. WAS BIRTHED AS A CHRISTIAN NATION UNDER JESUS CHRIST. NO, NO AND NO--IT WAS NOT! The United States was birthed UNDER GOD--in CHRISTNESS! As you continue to spread those words of error you negate the very limitlessness of God. IT WILL BE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD WHICH WILL SEE YOU THROUGH. NOT A MEMORY OF A HUMAN SACRIFICE IN ANCIENT HISTORY! YOUR ACTIONS ARE AT POINT, NOT WHAT ANOTHER MAN DID 2000 YEARS PAST. YOU ARE NOT OF THAT TIME IN THIS SCENARIO--AND IT IS WITHIN THIS EXPRESSION WHEREIN YOU MUST ACT.

Has Hatonn/Aton run out of patience? Simply put--YES. I am to­tally annoyed at the absolute lack of reason and logic which was given unto your species as the only gift setting you apart from the very animals in your care. And what have you done with those pre­cious animals and plants left into your care? Why should or would God bother with your species? You had better carefully consider that question! You have been lied to in EVERY FACET OF YOUR EXISTENCE--WHY WOULD GOD BOTHER WITH YOU WHO DENY HIM? He will leave you to your denial, dear ones! We will gather His children and leave the rest to their own choices--ON THE PLANET! Without us there is NOWHERE TO ASCEND TO!

PSYCHICS CONFIRM HATONN

I get wondrous letters, such as one from one of my own precious
    people: "....I have now researched and found four psychics who confirm Hatonn and the work of the Phoenix Project! Doesn't this make us feel good that we are near truth....?" Spare me!! Con­firmation? From psychics and fortune-tellers? This is the Truth laid forth since before your planet was inhabited and I should be honored by such confirmation of myself? I can only pity the searcher for the time he wastes when the work is so mighty and so much.

Hatonn harsh? Indeed, did you expect God and His Hosts to be wimps in flowing silver robes and sparkley sandals? It is cold in space and we come prepared. If we must come into the primitive places of the beast--WE COME PREPARED FOR THAT ENVI­RONMENT WITH SECURE VESSELS AND APPROPRIATE GEAR--FOR ONE THING WE HAVE TO CLEANSE EVERY ONE OF YOU TO PREVENT DISEASE UNTO THE CREWS IN HUMAN FORM. WE WILL NOT HAVE THINGS SUCH AS "AIDS" BROUGHT ABOARD OUR CRAFT AND, THEREFORE, THOSE BEARING THE DISEASE MUST BE HEALED AND CLEANSED OR TRANSFERRED INTO THE ETHERIC STATE--WHICH MEANS DEATH OF THE PHYSICAL BODY!

You can dally about and tender inquiries until the world freezes over and you will only waste of your time. I am exactly who I say I am and I am come to bring you home--you who are destined to come home. No-one will be forced, coerced nor nagged--it is solely up to you which you choose--stay on the place with the Conspiracy in slavery or recognize God of Light in your higher form and catch a ride--no more and no less--quit making a big deal of it. Believe me, on your place any more--nobody gives a damn about YOU--they are all concerned about self! If "they" can convince you that you can ascend then it must be that "they" can also--"if you can then they can". Well, no-one can nor will. When ascending was the "biggie" it didn't mean what you think it means. Every one of those "Ascended Masters" left bodies in very real graves or crematoriums. You had better get off your nonsensical merry-go-round and into some reason and Truth.

I can offer you realms of Glory and Wonders beyond your imagin­ings--but you will turn about and cast off the physical excesses and redirect your intent unto God of Light and Source, willing to live within the wondrous LAWS of Balance and Harmony. Mine is to give you the facts and Truth of it and then, I have to do nothing more--I shall not SAVE a one of you--that is NOT my job. You will save yourself or perish. You don't purchase THIS TICKET with money or physical goods, friends, and you had better be in the thinking about it.

CONTINUATION OF "SURVIVAL" NOTES:
    SELF-SUFFICIENCY

There are a number of skills which most city dwellers who have grown up over the past generation or two do not have, such aS hunting; fishing; backpacking; cross-country skiing; carpentry; gun­smithing; auto mechanics; organic gardening; canning; a knowledge of emergency medicine including herbology, homeopathics and other alternate methods of healing; ham radio operation, etc. These skills can be fun and all are directly related to greater self-sufficiency from the system and could be very useful in a time of financial or political upheaval such as is coming. Do I recommend that you hunt and kill? No, but those skills gained in targeting can ultimately make the difference in survival and death. Better to turn your attention to al­ternative methods of survival, but who will do it?

In each home, if there were intent for REAL SURVIVAL, there would be a water tank such as an aquarium, with or without fish, in which you grow algae--chlorella. As the tank overflows, the algae can be harvested and dried as well as always having a supply fully saturated for eating fresh and drinking. This is a complete food re­source and you could live in exceptionally good health for your re­maining days. Moreover, the algae replaces itself every 48 hours in a controlled environment. How many of YOU, (even my own) have such facilities? Why do you not have such? I have told you over and over to get same. Chlorella and Spirulina algae have almost no flavor and can be utilized with any other substance to lend full-range food value--a total food source. All the other substance would be for variety and pleasure. It can be added to deserts and drinks and never even be noticed. WHY DO YOU POSTPONE SUCH EASY RESOURCE?

With the above, and a supply of Essiac herbal medicine, you can live forever--literally.

I am telling Oberli to this day get supplies, grow lights, etc., and some of you start some tanks going. Call A.H. or Jensen and get some starter--NOW--not next week or month--get on it TODAY! YOU ARE OUT OF TIME IF WE CANNOT REVERSE THE TREND IN YOUR POLITICAL WORLD. THIS CAN ACTU­ALLY BE A FUN GAME AND YOU WILL BE PREPARED WITH "STARTERS" FOR YOUR UNDERGROUND GROWING FACILITIES FOR CHLORELLA FOR MARKET. IF NEED BE--GO OR SEND ONES TO GET THIS INFORMATION AND STARTER--IT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN AN OFFICE OPENING CELEBRATION.

I suggest you also get a seed supply of lentils and "earth-mother grain" for these can sustain you also if need be. If you prepare in this manner you can have all you need and milk and eggs can fill the other needs. If you have a great supply of vitamin and mineral sup­plements you are set for life. "Well, it won't taste very good," you complain. It will if you prepare so that you can fix it well and, be­sides, there is ample evidence that Man needs other things to do with his time than attend his taste buds. You have become soft, lazy, self-oriented and a disaster of lard and weakened frame always in depression, distress and physical misery. I can guarantee that Eleanor, for instance, would completely heal if she were put on such a regimen of intake.

You ones do not want to be healed because with healing comes need for action and you are now holding built-in insecurity and fear. Do not bend head in embarrassment--you are of the many and the "norm". Let us simply stop in the game-playing and then we can get on with the projects in point. Aboard ship you are going to learn to eat algae in every form imagined and you will not realize you have not a beef-steak or tea cakes. We synthesize everything and so can you! What you want is the button which produces the cup, the ice and the drink without doing a confounded thing to get it! YOU WILL NOT GET TO HEAVEN IN THAT MANNER, MY DEARS!

SCHOOL FOR THE CHILDREN (AND ADULTS)

Almost a million children in America from hundreds of thousands of families are now being home-schooled by parents who have become fed up with the awful situation of the public schools; the sex, drugs, violence and liberal secular humanist education which has become the norm in the government schools in America today, and which is graduating many high school seniors as almost functional illiterates. Practiced primarily by conservative "Christian" families, (and this includes Orientals of all sects, Indians of all nations, etc.) home schooling has become a viable alternative for such families. There are dozens of curriculums available to such families based on con­servative, constitutional, free market, and even "Biblical" (for you who preach that particular book) principles. Home schooled chil­dren usually test 1-3 years ahead of public schools and/or private schools. These children also grow up without most of the incredibly negative peer pressure in public schools today, and are bonded much closer to siblings and their entire families. Teenage rebellion is al­most unheard of among home-schoolers.

But--GUESS WHAT!? Most parents do not want to be BOTH­ERED WITH THEIR OWN CHILDREN!!! HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND WITH YOURS? School is a place to have chil­dren "tended" and out of the way of the parents. You are now reaping the reward of that attitude and lack of responsibility and love. Oh, I give a heavy load of guilt? I hope so because you con­tinue to have children which you simply dislike and are the result of behaviors of human selfishness and physical lust.

I suggest that in your groups, however, that those who have taught begin to gather material and books for the purpose of home teaching in groups as the schools, quite frankly, go out of business. More­over--get information for adult schools--the majority of your adults cannot read nor write well and you could become a nation of bril­liance rather than of idiots. You also need skills taught and shared. There is great camaraderie in an evening of painting, quilting, can­ning, lessons in growing, building and other such crafts. You have grown into a mass of people who are bored, unskilled and desper­ately unhappy. You could be experiencing unlimited and joyous ac­tivities right now while readying for the coming hard times--but it requires you leave a TV sit-corn or two and possibly forget the "Wheel of Fortune" altogether. Do you realize that there are in­structions available so that a non-player of, say, a piano, can teach another to play as a Master? Why do you not use your talents? Work with the children and you will come to see they are delightful and not the actual brats you have trained and bred them to be. Why must you be hasty and abrupt with your children? Is it so that you can get on with that important ball game? How about the can of beer? How about the argument and insults to your spouse? How many of you ACTUALLY BLAME YOUR CHILDREN FOR YOUR SHORTCOMINGS? YOU HAD BETTER GIVE THOUGHT TO THIS MATTER FOR THEY ARE ALL YOU HAVE TO RECOVER THIS WORLD! DO YOU TEACH THEM SO THAT THEY CAN BETTER RUN A PLANET? I THOUGHT NOT! YOU HAD BETTER KNOW THAT YOUR EVIL ADVER­SARY DOES TRAIN HIS IN THE WAY OF HIS TAKE-OVER!

Get a book called HOME-SPUN SCHOOLS, by Dr. Ray Moore. Home schooling is one of the greatest and most positive break­throughs in America in the past 50 years--and a major step toward self-sufficiency.

Oh, you have a job and can't do that? Then for goodness sakes--go together and share. As you begin new businesses--include class­rooms and take turns teaching what YOU know. Then, pay the reg­ular teachers so that they can give full-time to the task. They are then allowed to really attend those children and fulfill selves AND get income enough to live. You are going to get with this program or you are going to perish, I jest not! A five or six- year old child can be taught in short order to run a computer better than most expe­rienced adults. You keep your children stupid so that they do not excel beyond your ego capability of accepting their brilliance. I seri­ously challenge you to think upon these things. If you have not chil­dren--so what? You are stuck in an even worse situation--at the mercy of those who DO! If you do nothing to improve and teach then who have you to blame for your plight except SELF?

HEALTH

Americans are about the most unhealthy people today. Some go all-out for "hyper foods" and over-exercise--but you are UNHEALTHY from physical to spiritual. You are literally a dying species. Your nutritional and health habits are poor at best, and degenerative dis­eases and a host of viruses with no real cures in conventional medicine are proliferating in untold numbers. There are some real possibilities in herbology, homeopathy, bio-magnetic therapy, etc. They have real merit in both preventative medicine and the treatment of many diseases which continue to stymie traditional medicine--be­cause the intent is that traditional medicine not cure anything but rather, create more and more incurable side effects. Physicians will go bankrupt as will the major pharmaceutical houses if you get well. Therefore they keep you sick with more and more addicting sub­stances and organisms which need their compounds for survival.

I want to interrupt herein to tell you some really bad, bad news. Dr. Coleman will write an "Insider Report" about this subject but I want to lay it out right here and right now: THE REASON CIGARETTES AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE SO AD­DICTING IS IN THE PREPARATION AND ADDITIONS TO THE PRODUCT--OPIUM IS UTILIZED (LACED INTO THE PAPER, FILTERS AND BOUND INTO THE TOBACCO COM­POUND) IN AMOUNTS WHICH ADDICT. THIS IS WHY THE "SMOKE" OF A PURCHASED CIGARETTE DOES "SATISFY" AND THAT OF A SELF-MADE PRODUCT IS USELESS. WORSE, THE TOBACCO INDUSTRY NOW OWNS THINGS LIKE THE NABISCO COOKIE COMPANY--WHAT DO YOU GET IN YOUR OREOS?

SOME FAST CONCLUSIONS--THEN ON TO
    TOP-SECRETS

You are headed for difficult times! This is whether the great major­ity recognize it at this point or not--and they do not! But one does not have to have a feeling of helplessness or despair, if one is pre­pared or preparing for these times. There is a great deal one can do to protect oneself and one's family--financially, and physically if one chooses to do so. But first one must acknowledge that you have a gigantic looming financial/political problem, that the gov­ernments will not solve these problems for governments ARE the problems and never the solutions. And further, you, with the help of God who waits willingly and patiently, must be responsible for the health, wealth and welfare of your families. Another cannot do it for you any more than you can have another stand face to face with God in your stead, 2000 years old or current.

Your own Bible says in James 1:5: "If any of you lack wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him." And Isaiah 58:11 says: "The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered gar­den, like a spring whose waters never fail."

Your single most important aspect of survival preparation is spiritual--having a close personal relationship with God; re­ceiving instructions and blueprints for living and making this passage into wonder and glory.

What is coming in America and the world is a financial battle for survival, a political battle for survival and conquest but, most of all--IT IS A TIME OF SPIRITUAL SURVIVAL AND SORT­ING--ULTIMATELY TO SEPARATION OF THOSE "FOR" GOD OR "AGAINST" GOD. There are truly no "gray" areas between Lighted "white" and Deceitful darkness "black". There are varying degrees of "enlightened" and those who are in those areas will be treated and placed appropriately--but without recognition of God, you will not be allowed within HIS places.

I realize that we have not even gone beneath the outer layer of in­formation on these matters--EVEN IN THE JOURNALS--for there is so much to be written and told and so little remaining "time" for same. You have enough, however, to see you through in ease and security if you will but use it. We do not cease in the outlay--not for even a day. The answers are laid forth if you will but get them and accept the input as the resource it is. Blessed are the workers who receive and effort to bring YOU Truth. They do this when it is not their responsibility--theirs is only to tell you it is there for the taking--not to insist you take it or act upon it. Neither is it "their" task to prepare FOR YOU. If you be without, then it is of your own doing. Salu.

Dharma, close this and then I wish to move onto confirmation and outlay of Ultra-top-secret material. You ones are IN the trap and I am not going to cut you loose. I fully intend to keep heaping on the proof and verbal picture and you will remain in the trap or get busy and demand your release.

I am most serious about the chlorella projects and I recommend more than one tank according to the size needs of your household and some extra. Each one of you can get for self or borrow facilities for "drying" the overage--which, until you need it, will be almost all of the product. This is a concentrated, easily grown food source and it is time to get on with it. The same thing can be done with sprouts--drying and powdering for addition to soups or drink and these things can be made available in any survival setting if you get heaters for the tanks or seeds and grow lights.

It is worthy to obtain stainless steel pots as necessary for the Essiac and find a resource for the contents of the concoction, along with darkened bottles to preserve strength. There are plenty of resources if ones investigate. This product can "cure" both malignant infesta­tion and negate HIV virus. It is not a medicine drug and we are not in the practice of medicine, so do that which you will with God's sharing.

Hatonn to stand-by. Thank you.

PJ 42
    CHAFFER 8
    REC #2 HATONN

SAT., JANUARY 4, 1992 11:01 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 141

TODAY'S WATCH
    What I am going to reprint herein is material which can get a lot of people very "dead". I don't even see a way to acknowledge source without undue focus. For the present I will simply thank "knowing" ones. There WILL come a day of acknowledgment and appreciation unto you daring ones--but alas, it is not this day.

I have written recently regarding beams, and beam bases--flying craft and "proclaimed aliens". I have drawn pictures for you which are so outrageous that even in the local sector there is total disbelief. Well, what I have given you is true, ultra-top secret, and very much REAL.

We will first speak of the hidden hands on the switches and the mil­itary uses of the electromagnetic spectrum. I will not complicate the lives of ones herein by giving minute detail but I will give you enough to support Truth and, hopefully, cause you to think and stop hiding in the sand-bucket.

MILITARY STRATEGY

The current military strategy of the United States does not rest on nuclear weapons or elite strike forces, but is instead based on a doc­trine known as 3CI or C(3)I. (This stands for command, control, communications, and intelligence.) Through 3CI, the relative strength of your forces against those of the Soviet Union is con­stantly assessed, and the intent of the Soviets to deploy and use their forces against you is determined. 3CI provides intelligence to ac­complish this task, as well as the means to communicate with and control your forces and to command them to counter perceived and actual threats. The overall intent of this military doctrine is to know, instantaneously and at all times, the exact status of your forces and those of a particular enemy. Weapons systems are simply the instruments that are used to deter or respond to an attack.

The military group provides powerful incentives for releasing for­bidden impulses, inducing the soldier to try out formerly inhibited acts which he originally regarded as morally repugnant.

Your total military system has become an analog of a living or­ganism, constantly sensing its environment, integrating information, and reaching decisions, and then acting on those decisions by using the appropriate weapons systems. The "central nervous system" of your nation's global military organism is based on information-car­rying electrical impulses that are transmitted by electromagnetic fields. Its sensory organs are microwave scanners, satellites, and sophisticated devices designed to listen to an enemy's radio trans­missions. Instead of nerves, it uses radio communications with fre­quencies ranging from ELF (extra low frequency) to superhigh mi­crowaves. The muscles of the military organism range from ground troops to nuclear missile systems. There are a number of "brains" in the organism, located both in the continental United States and in various overseas locations. The organism is capable of operating on its own, with only the theoretical restraint of approval from the White House. Every aspect of 3CI depends upon the unrestricted use of all frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum at unlimited power densities.

Now, please, realize that this is not new information and we have written extensively about this system. What is important this day is that you must realize you have now joined forces with "that enemy" and you have no control of anything you have in space. The enemy has absolute and total superior capability. The last of the network was hooked up and tested sufficiently on New Year's Day. Fortu­nately you are still present to ponder it for if the testing system had ignited the radioactive belt about your planet--you would really have a hot-foot by now. You-the-people will be brought into control and submission in a number of very sophisticated ways--through these systems which will send out instructions and everything from music to biological diseases.

A LITTLE PERTINENT HISTORY

This military doctrine evolved following the end of World War II and was then shaped by two factors. The first was the practical ex­perience of using electromagnetic fields for communications and sensing (primarily radar) during the Korean War. Do you not find it interesting that Bush is in Korea this very day? The second factor was the later availability of transistorized equipment and the development of exotic electronic sensing and communication systems, which occurred during the Vietnam conflict.

Vietnam was the proving ground for the basic concepts of 3CI, and it has been characterized as the first all-electronic war--from manip­ulation of individual personnel to misadventures with herbicides and mass control. A number of advanced technologies were tested--for example, long-range reconnaissance patrols operating far behind Vi­etcong lines were equipped with solar-powered, high-frequency ra­dios. These devices enabled members of a patrol to communicate with one another via military satellites 200 miles up in space and to be in instantaneous communication with the White House. Note that I did not say "President". The President at a given time is only a show-piece utilized by the Elite Planners and there are several repli­cas of the one you see moving about here and there.

Also, remember, that since that Vietnam War thousands of those Viet Cong have been shipped to Mexico, entered your U.S. nation, and stand ready, willing and able to blow every major dam and bridge in your nation--all the way to the Arctic. They are special troops trained in demolition and will blow every strategic "crossing" facility of every major city, etc., on cue. I have written extensively about this--in detail along with the Communist (Soviet) equip­ment and personnel already in Mexico and now crossing your borders--in full view now that you are such good "friends"--tanks and all. You are going to have to get the JOURNALS if you have any desire to get informed at all. You can "excuse" until dooms­day but it won't change an iota of your circumstance. You can throw stones at Hatonn and denounce and deny--but if you want the Truth and how it IS--get the material we have furnished you! There will never again be opportunity for such investment in your survival and passage. We cannot bring the price of the ma­terial down any further for there is a constant deficit in produc­tion of over $20,000 a month in trying to get you informed! I can only ask that you honor and support America West and our writ­ers for you hold the gift of life and survival as well as Truth of "passage" in your hands. So be it.

This system, the doctrine of 3CI, has matured into a global scale based on maximum utilization of electromagnetic energy and pulse systems--mostly through the sophisticated testing on the military "soldiers" (troops) in that Vietnam War. Two things happened; in the physicals and injections, etc., the soldiers were implanted with "receiver chips" whereby the instructions could be sent directly and individually as well as in group reception. As other substances were "tested" the manipulation could be studied by differing experiments and enhancement of any transmission by direct control.

The only restriction ever placed on this military doctrine since its in­ception was derived from the period of time immediately following World War II and during the beginning of the "Cold War". In the early 1950's, the Department of Defense recognized the need for some sort of "safe exposure standard" for microwaves. This led di­rectly to the establishment of the Tri-Services Program, based in the Rome Air Development center in Rome, New York, which was given the task of determining this standard. However, even before the Tri-Services Program began, the military eagerly adopted the concept that only thermal effects were damaging to living organisms. Based solely in calculations, the magic figure of 10 milliwatts per square centimeter was adopted by the Air Force as the standard for safe exposure. Subsequently, the thermal-effects concept has domi­nated policy decisions to the complete exclusion of nonthermal bioef­fects.

While the 10 mW/cm2 standard was limited to microwave fre­quencies, the thermal concept was extended to all other parts of the electromagnetic spectrum. Unless it heated tissue, electromagnetic radiation was thought to be harmless, so there were no limits placed on exposure to frequencies below microwave.

THE CONSPIRACY.

The military organism was designed on the 10-mW standard and, once in place, it had to be defended against the possibility of non-thermal bioeffects. The recognition and validation of these effects would mean the collapse of the total organism and the death of 3CI. By the early 1970's it was fully apparent that scientists and engineers involved in the program were sucked into a massive conspiracy--es­pecially in the early programs involving electrical control systems and the bioeffects of electromagnetic fields. It was quickly seen that evidence for nonthermal effects was viewed as a total threat to na­tional security. Safety was not a consideration, because the military mind-set of the time held that despite the lack of actual hostilities, you were in a state of war with the Soviet Union--and dear ones, it has never before or since been otherwise. It was known that your ability to prevail in that conflict required the virtually unlimited use of electromagnetic energy for all four facets of the 3CI doctrine.

This view led to the policy of denying any nonthermal effects from any electromagnetic usage, whether military or civilian. To accomplish this policy objective, several specific actions were taken, as follows:

Control over the scientific establishment was maintained by allo­cating research _kids in such a way as to ensure that only "approved" projects--that is, projects that would not challenge the thermal-effects standard--would be undertaken. Further, the natural reactionary tendency of science was capitalized upon by enlisting the support of prominent members of the engineering and biological pro­fessions. In some instances, scientists were told that nonthermal ef­fects did occur, but that national security objectives required that they be exceptionally well established before they became public knowledge. Many scientists' goals were subverted by unlimited grant funding from the military and by easy access to the scientific literature.

The formal scientific establishments of the United States were mobi­lized. When serious challenges to the thermal-effects standard were raised publicly, eminent scientific boards, associations, or founda­tions were provided with lucrative "contracts" to evaluate the state col knowledge of bioeffects of electromagnetic fields. These investiga­tions resulted in the production of voluminous "reports".

All of those reports shared certain characteristics. Scientific data in­dicating nonthermal bioeffects were either ignored or subjected tc extensive and destructive review. Those examined were required tc have much higher standards of possible validity than reports indi­cating no such bioeffects. Scientists who reported the existence o nonthermal bioeffects were ridiculed and were portrayed as being outside of the mainstream, nuts and nit-wit troublemakers. Actua disinformation was utilized and still is, to create a false impression for example, while a statement such as "There is no evidence for an effects of pulsed magnetic fields on humans" would have been liter ally true, it would have ignored the many reports of such effects or laboratory animals and the fact that no actual tests had been con­ducted on humans. It was common practice to include an "executive summary" with the massive report. These summaries never re­flected the data that were actually hidden in the full report.

A group of "manufactured" experts was produced to serve a spokesmen and expert witnesses. Does this all sound familiar? Hovk about a few "UFO experts" which are never backed-up and yet the public is always given the old "...there is no evidence to back up ". Further, the reporters will give you this line immediately after giving you a report on present "evidence". It will all be mechanically "read" to you with a "new type of grasshopper found in South Africa" having just as much emphasis and importance as given a 10.6 earthquake in Indiana.

These were people with few qualifications for research in this (or any) scientific field related or otherwise, who were provided with magnificently large research grants and placed on many committees, boards, and international governmental commissions dealing with the bioeffects of electromagnetic energy. Superficially, they appeared to be prominent researchers, until one discovered that the actual num­ber of scientific papers they had produced was minimal or nil. These "experts" were, and still are, used to testify in legal proceed­ings dealing with civilian installations such as power lines and mi­crowave-relay systems.

Scientists who persisted in publicly raising the issue of harmful ef­fects from any portion of the electromagnetic spectrum were dis­credited, disposed of and/or literally "taken-out" or "adjusted"-- whichever better serves the ongoing purpose. An "adjusted" per­son can still be functionally active according to the "new program­ming".

WILL THE GOVERNMENT DENY ALL THIS
    MATERIAL I BRING?

Of course--through the UFO disinformers, conspirators, etc. But worse, they don't really mind the information now flowing to you­the-people for early on it is recognized that most of you readers will simply deny it and throw it out. Then, as proof is brought forth it will be used to show you how "trapped they were" and "had to cover it for your own good" and "after all, those nasty little aliens made us do it!" In other words, there is such a mess going on that they don't really know HOW TO BREAK THE NEWS TO YOU WITHOUT GIVING THEIR OWN "COVER" AWAY. THAT WILL NOT BE IN POINT A BIT LATER ON AFTER YOU HAVE NO GUNS! In fact, chelas, much of the confirming information comes to us via undercover operatives of the government itself--hoping we use it to set up the uncovering scenario above. It is simply one of the higher forms of deceit and insulting usage of your intelligence.

Despite the application of these measures, the question of harmful effects did not go away but instead increased in intensity. The posi­tion of the government has thus been forced to change. The gov­ernment's initial complete denial of any nonthermal effects was fol­lowed by acceptance of some nonthermal effects, although these were characterized as being unimportant and transient. At present, the official position is that while there are some nonthermal effects that may be harmful, further study is required before any sudden ac­tion is taken. These studies are going on, but all are under the aegis of either the Defense Department or the industry involved. And, of course, this only includes the range of electromagnetic spectrum in point--it does not include beam weaponry as such.

The policy objective as presented has been achieved, and the expo­sure of both civilians and military personnel to electromagnetic radi­ation continues. You are not dying of cancers caused by sugar in your pop--you are a planet being radiated to death! There has not been given you an exposure safe chart like your ideal weight charts. That is because you are all in terminal contamination with no intent to change the thrust. There is ample reason, chelas, to be pretty sure that it basically remains pretty fixed at the now discredited 10 mW/cm2 standard, or even higher in certain essential situations.

The reason given is the lead time needed for weapons-system devel­opment--in other words, the ends justify the means and disinforma­tion. After all, you are only servants and intended slaves for the Elite. Also, there are too many of you anyway and that alone is a major problem--you are nothing except laboratory test animals to this group of would-be rulers. Operation at lower power levels would materially degrade system performance, allegedly producing a situa­tion hazardous to national security. Deployment of powerful and exotic electromagnetic systems continues, with little, if any, consid­eration given to the potential impact of these systems on the health and safety of the public.

THE GROUND-WAVE EMERGENCY NETWORK
    (GWEN)
    While there are many such weapons systems, the GWEN system is a particularly good example. GWEN is a communications system which has now been connected and major construction completed (putting a lot more workers in the unemployment lines). It operates in the very low frequency (VLF) range, with transmissions between 150 and 175 kHz. This VLF range was selected because its signals travel by means of ground waves--electromagnetic fields that hug the ground--rather than by radiating into the atmosphere. This is a dandy way to get across the Arctic regions and encircle the globe quite effectively and most easily--i.e., that touted "Woodpecker" system. This also accounts for the "Wormwood" code--because it can burrow like an earthworm without interference by any substance--right through rock, water, etc. It is a bit confused by large pools of oil and/or fat cells. A chubby body is not always such a bad thing to have if you are in line of direction or a target for the in­dividual take-out beams. The only protection on Earth comes from the frequencies our Command can offer to physically disrupt the pulses. I suggest you remember that when you denounce your higher brethren. The signals drop off quite sharply with distance, and a single GWEN station transmits to a 360-degree circle radiating out from it to a distance of about 250 to 300 miles. So now you have it--a need for repetitive relay stations--a full GRID, if you will. This is now in total operation in conjunction with the Elite to every part of the globe. In addition the Elite warriors have a total blanket of Cosmospheres and Platforms to insure control of that system. These are NOT hostile "aliens" unless you call a "foreign person" an "alien".

The GWEN system consists of stations, each with a tower 300-500 feet high and you won't think anything about them other than "television", "radio", phone relays, etc. The stations are spaced from 200 to 250 miles apart, so that a signal can go from coast to coast by hopping from one station to another. The back-up is a total system which also bounces off satellites so that, as of now, 1992, the entire civilian population of the United States (and world) are ex­posed to these GWEN transmissions.

The rationale for the existence of this network is the government's projected concept that nuclear war is winnable if a fail-safe commu­nications system is available for use during and following a nuclear attack. It is more deceit to make you fork up the manpower and money for the system without having to resort to the "black budget black-hole". Such a system, they will tell you, would permit the U.S. to order its nuclear-missile submarine fleet to launch an attack against the aggressor nation. The physical nature of nuclear war re­quires that this system operate by ground-wave transmission. Big Brother is really taking care of you little citizens!

ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE (EMP)

One aspect of nuclear war that is not well publicized is the EMP phenomenon. This becomes VERY IMPORTANT because you WILL experience it. An electromagnetic pulse is a very short, in­tense burst of electromagnetic energy that is produced by the explo­sion of a nuclear weapon in space. If an EMP were produced by a nuclear explosion 100 miles above Kansas City, for instance, its en­ergy would be so intense that it would shut off ALL electric-power systems, destroy all computers and magnetic disks or tape records, destroy the guidance systems of missiles and the computer and communication systems of military and commercial aircraft, and shut down all radio communications--ACROSS THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES! The military organism would be decapitated. In the mil­itary scenario, the United States would then be faced with capitula­tion or nuclear destruction.

Theoretically, ground-wave communications would still be possible. However, the theory is tenuous. The GWEN hardware is transistor based; even if placed in "hardened" bunkers, it would be vulnerable to an EMP. In addition, the EMP would produce major ground cur­rents in the path of the GWEN signals that could decrease their transmission capabilities. Finally, the locations of all GWEN sta­tions are known to the enemy and thus are vulnerable to attack. Nol such a good show, is it?

Nonetheless, the military mind (whew--mutually exclusive terms', has conceived of using the GWEN network to maintain communica­tions following such a decapitating EMP attack. This is not the place for a full argument concerning the values and options of nu­clear war, but in my opinion the reason for the existence of this sys­tem is specious in itself as for between-the-lines assumptions. Deal ones, nuclear war is not "winnable". All may not perish--but the war is NOT WINNABLE. FOR THIS VERY REASON, YOI) HAVE BEEN LEFT DEFENSELESS WITHOUT SHELTERS WHILE BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS HAVE BEEN POURED INTO UNDERGROUND FACILITIES FOR SECURITY OF THE ELITE PUPPET-MASTERS. You WILL wake up or you WILL perish.

The potential harm to the civilian population from the operation of GWEN has not been addressed. GWEN is a superb system, in combination with cyclotron resonance, for producing behavioral alterations in the civilian population. The average strength of the steady geomagnetic field varies from place to place across the vari­ous geological areas such as the United States. Therefore, if one wished to resonate a specific ion in living things in a specific local­ity, one would require a specific frequency for that location. The spacing of GWEN transmitters 200 miles apart across the Unite% States would allow such specific frequencies to be "tailored" to the geomagnetic-field strength in each GWEN area. This piece of information is well-known to the "Planners" of the network and, of course, is in full capability of operation NOW.

What of these various in-point frequencies? Why doesn't someone in your wondrous UFO community demand a bit of sharing with one frequency "expert" who is only annoyed with plagiarism (which ob­jection will be more understandable now), etc. Why don't you check out the "frequency tables" of your beloved brother, Cathie. Does he know all this? Oh, Chelas, spare me! You have accomplished the sophistication of the newest in "killing fields".

Dharma, allow us a break so that this can be edited while we work on the next writing. We need this to the public without delay. We are making progress and ones who will hear and see deserve the best that we can offer. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 42
    HAPTER 9
    REC #3 HATONN/TESLA

SAT., JANUARY 4, 1992 3:57 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 141
    As we write on these subjects, especially regarding pulsing wireless forms of energy--ever comes the inquiry: "Why can't we seem to wireless transmit energy, etc., like Nikola Tesla projected?" You can--you are just not allowed to do so. Energy and transmission of electricity is the energy bondage method of a planet. Do you actu­ally think the Elite money-mongers would allow such a thing as free energy and/or allow healing methods utilizing free energy and mag­netic frequency? Grow up, chelas, the world is big and mean and most nasty indeed. A bit later after this writing I will see if there is time and energy left to simply ask Nikola to expound on the subject of wireless transmission and his own experience. I believe you who doubt our presence and resources might be interested if not totally captivated by the access to these higher beings awaiting their ability to work with you when the time becomes feasible.

Let us continue now, however, with the subject at hand and speak of the new killing fields:

ELECTROMAGNETIC WEAPONS

While the military was vigorously denying the very existence of bio­effects from electromagnetic-field exposure, such bioeffects were actually being explored as potential weapons--weapons with the enormous advantage of being totally silent and imperceptible. If you are a bit terrified at this point I suggest you are normal and quite rightful in your responses. This is a most deadly game and you are the sitting targets this very day as you are being worn away and de­bilitated, totally controlled and manipulated almost beyond the point of recovery.

The EMP concept has been extended through the development of de­vices that generate EMP pulses without the need for nuclear explo­sions. Such devices can be deployed for use against enemy com­mand and control centers or against aircraft in order to produce failure of electronic equipment. This can also be directed against any civilian location and or group. A derivative of this program is HPM (high-power pulsed microwave), a system producing in­tense, extremely short pulses of microwave. Several types, ranging in frequency from 1200 MHz to 35 GHz with powers up to 1000 megawatts, are tested and ready for use. These are also ready for use as weapons against humans and, against these weapons, no gun can even be relatively compared.

There is a report which can (or maybe can't be) acquired which deals with the testing program of the Microwave Research De­partment at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. It states, "Microwave energy in the range of 1 to 5 GHz, a militarily impor­tant range, penetrates all organ systems of the body and thus puts all organ systems at risk." Effects on the central nervous system are considered very important. The testing program, begun in 1986, is divided into four parts: 1) prompt debilitation effects; 2) prompt stimulation through auditory effects; 3) work interference/stoppage effects; and 4) effects on stimulus-controlled behavior. The report goes on to state, "Microwave pulses appear to couple to the central nervous system and produce stimulation similar to electrical stimula­tion unrelated to heat." It appears that HPM is capable of altering behavior in the same fashion as Delgado's electrical stimulation (which we will not go into herein).

The production of cognitive and behavioral alterations by HPM is a sledgehammer effect in comparison to the subtle alterations produced by ELF fields. According to a 1982 Air Force review of biotech­nology, ELF has a number of potential military uses, including "dealing with terrorist groups, crowd control, controlling breaches in security at military installations, and antipersonnel techniques in tactical warfare." The same report states, "Electromagnetic systems would be used to produce mild to severe physiological disruption or perceptual distortion or disorientation. They are silent, and coun­termeasures to them may be difficult to develop."

Just know, readers, that a whole group and class of weapons, based on electromagnetic fields, has been pretty well perfected and added to the muscles of the military organism. The 3CI doctrine is still growing and expanding. The military can and is able to completely control the minds of the civilian population.

I make no attempt here to review in any detail the relationship be­tween military considerations and the hazards of man-made electro­magnetic fields. This complex and dangerous situation lies outside the •scope of this small writing and few would have any understand­ing regarding the details, except for an indication of how the political policies derived from it have effectively removed the public recogni­tion of the hazards. The military establishment and government fully realize that the survival of the military organism is well worth the sacrifice of the lives, health and life function of large segments of the American population--the goal of conquest has been accom­plished.

You-the-people have only ONE countering measure and THAT LIES WITH GOD AND WE THE HOSTS. WHICH WILL IT BE, AMERICA?

Dharma, appended are some maps of the area in the "Tehachapi's" of the Northrop installation (See end of chapter) wherein the massive underground terminal from Edwards is located. You will note that there are numerous silos for egress and ingress of air-ships with markings of some of the saucer exit/entrance portals with all sorts of landing pods. I suggest you take this very seriously for the struc­tures at Edwards are even more sophisticated, while covered by the rocket launch test area. By the way, these installations are directly tied underground to the JPL labs in Pasadena, California with facil­ities for immediate evacuation when the earthquake comes or the nu­clear war. Only a few are, however, on the list for evacuation. It is totally amazing that so many of you have worked for years on por­tions of this killer machine and never realized you were involved. Yes, it would boggle the mind. The tunnel itself is made totally flexible at the fault zone with inconceivable strengthening to prevent rupture. In that particular evacuation tunnel connected to a massive underground installation which has radiating "arms" right to the ocean and underground sub bases, craft can travel at several times the speed of sound. Remarkable? No, someone just worked dili­gently toward their goal while you slept and forgot yours.

Overlook the poor quality of the pictures (maps) as you are most certainly NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEM. I will not show you pictures of Edwards or other installations for it is far too risky at this time. Northrup is out in the fringes of desert and isolation and al­most "unknown"--I will not endanger any by showing more recog­nized facilities.

There are many of these so-isolated facilities of unknown locations scattered about your landscape--this is only one and is not even par­ticularly large, relatively. It serves a unique purpose or I would not speak of it. I just don't want any readers being shocked when the government and military start producing "little gray aliens", etc. Your very lives and freedom depend on your KNOWING THE TRUTH. I can only remind my own crew that these nerds have to get through ME to get to you--so be it, try it and make my day!

Perhaps it is time for me to brush up on my target practice. Hit my people and it is classified by all Universal law as "aggression", and I have right of defense and protection. It could get pretty hot for my beam system is pretty good while leaving no evidence to tell the tale--just pure and simple evaporation! I do not mean "rendering invisi­ble" I mean "rendering evaporated"!

I am here to inform my people and instruct them so we can bring them home--we have no intention of interference on your place and we will tolerate no interference in our mission. Mankind as a whole has pretty much decided to go with the evil influences and it is each one's right to do that, but the planet will be cleansed by her own doing and our people will not be left to the terrific holocaust. We will summon ours from the corners of your planet. If the world de­cides as a whole to change its path--wondrous goodness shall take place. If not, we will gather our own and leave you to your re­sources.

I will step aside and welcome our old friend and comrade, Nikola. Many hours have been spent with this scribe and this rather eccentric brother and I am honored to sit quietly while there is a bit of sharing of memories--not often given since presentation in March of 1904. He is given to honoring the request to share and I bow to this bril­liant personage. I salute you and you will make your own connec­tion for I no longer leave my circuit--thank you. I shall, however, bid you good-day.

TESLA REMEMBERS

It is lonely I am for a good snow-covered day for communion as we have had in the past with sharing and visitation. It is indeed sad that ones deny the contact and choose their own mystical journeys instead of honoring their contract for service--choosing to "run away" be­fore the cake is finished to the serving. Impatience and greed are the curse of man.

It is impossible to resist your courteous request extended on an occa­sion of such moment in the life of your JOURNAL. Your request has vivified the memory of our beginning friendship, of the first im­perfect attempts and underserved successes, of kindnesses and mis­understandings. Always it brings painfully to mind the greatness of early expectations, the quick flight of time, and alas! the smallness of realizations. The following was given to the world but so few paid heed and then, as is the case in the human experiment--the mystery found its way into the hands of evil doers.

Let me look back toward the close of your year 1898 in which a systematic research, carried on for a number of years with the object of perfecting a method of transmission of electrical energy through the natural medium, led me to recognize three important necessities: first, to develop a transmitter of great power; second, to perfect means for individualizing and isolating the energy transmitted; and, third, to ascertain the laws of propagation of currents through the earth and the atmosphere. Various reasons, not the least of which was the help proffered by my friend Leonard E. Curtis and the Col­orado Springs Electric Company, determined me to select for my experimental investigations the large plateau, two thousand meters above sea-level, in the vicinity of that delightful resort, which I reached late in May, 1899.

I take note that the general area is still a bustling center of activity, mostly underground now, for completion of that which I was not destined to finish in my sojourn--now turned to the most heinous of uses in destruction and control of the masses of civilians into impris­onment of a world.

I had not been there but a few days when I congratulated myself on the happy choice and I began the task, for which I had long trained myself, with a grateful sense and full of inspired hope. The perfect purity of the air, the unequaled beauty of the sky, the imposing sight of a high mountain range, the quiet and restfulness of the place--all around contributed to make the conditions for scientific observation ideal. To this was added the exhilarating influence of a glorious climate and a singular sharpening of the senses. In those regions the organs undergo perceptible physical changes. The eyes assume an extraordinary limpidity, improving vision; the ears dry out and be­come more susceptible to sound. Objects can be clearly distin­guished there at distances such that I prefer to have them told by someone else, and I have heard--this I can venture to vouch for--the claps of thunder seven and eight hundred kilometers away. I might have done better still had it not been tedious to wait for the sounds to arrive, in definite intervals, as heralded precisely by an electrical in­dicating apparatus--nearly an hour before.

In the middle of June, while preparations for other work were going on, I arranged one of my receiving transformers with the view of determining, in a novel manner, experimentally, the electric poten­tial of the globe and studying its periodic and casual fluctuations. This formed part of a plan carefully mapped out in advance. A highly sensitive, self-restorative device, controlling a recording in­strument, was included in the secondary circuit, while the primary was connected to the ground and an elevated terminal of adjustable capacity. The variations of potential gave rise to electric surgings in the primary; these generated secondary currents, which in turn af­fected the sensitive device and recorder in proportion to their inten­sity. The earth was found to be, literally, alive with electrical vi­brations, and soon I was deeply absorbed in this interesting investi­gation. No better opportunities for such observations as I intended to make could be found anywhere. Colorado is a country famous for the natural displays of electric force. In that dry and rarefied atmo­sphere the sun's rays beat the objects with fierce intensity. I raised steam, to a dangerous pressure, in barrels filled with concentrated salt solution, and the tin-foil coatings of some of my elevated termi­nals shriveled up in the fiery blaze. An experimental high-tension transformer, carelessly exposed to the rays of the setting sun, had most of its insulating compound melted out and was rendered use­less.

Aided by the dryness and rarefaction of the air, the water evaporates as in a boiler, and static electricity is developed in abundance. Lightning discharges are, accordingly, very frequent and sometimes of inconceivable violence. On one occasion approximately twelve thousand discharges occurred in two hours, and all in a radius of certainly less than fifty kilometers from the laboratory. Many of them resembled gigantic trees of fire with the trunks up or down. I never saw fire balls, but as a compensation for my disappointment I succeeded later in determining the mode of their formation and pro­ducing them artificially. Never be dismayed or disappointed at that which is given and which at the moment seems without merit--for it can only open the way into deeper and more profound information as you allow your mind to consider the circumstance.

In the latter part of the same month I noticed several times that my instruments were affected stronger by discharges taking place at great distances than by those near by. This puzzled me very much. What was the cause? A number of observations proved that it could not be due to the differences in the intensity of the individual dis­charges, and I readily ascertained that the phenomenon was not the result of a varying relation between the periods of my receiving cir­cuits and those of the terrestrial disturbances. One night, as I was walking home with an assistant, meditating over these experiences, I was suddenly staggered by a thought. Years ago, when I wrote a chapter of my lecture before the Franklin Institute and the National Electric Light Association, it had presented itself to me, but I had dismissed it as absurd and impossible. I banished it again. Nevertheless, my instinct was aroused and somehow I felt that I was near­ing a great revelation.

It was on the third day of July--the date I shall never forget--when I obtained the first decisive experimental evidence of a truth of over­whelming importance for the advancement of humanity. A dense mass of strongly charged clouds gathered in the west and towards the evening a violent storm broke loose which, after spending much of its fury in the mountains, was driven away with great velocity over the plains. Heavy and long persisting arcs formed almost in regular time intervals. My observations were now greatly facilitated and rendered more accurate by the experiences already gained. I was able to handle my instruments quickly and I was prepared. You see, it is always good to be prepared and therefore be able to move on without interrupting distractions. If you are, for instance, trying to survive you certainly have no time for invention other than to the problem immediately at hand. I suggest you pay close attention to your friend, Gyeorgos, come forth to give you a hand in your te­dious journey. We are not yet of that higher level of total un­derstanding and cannot serve in the same guidance capacity. I, my­self, am most limited to my realm of expertise and as of yet have no need of more general "life" knowledge in the "knowingness". I am most happy to be of assistance to you but I feel no obligation nor pressure to serve in that capacity longer. I found my journey on your place to be most disagreeable for the most part--an evil civi­lization filled with vile vipers.

At any rate, back to my story--the recording apparatus being prop­erly adjusted, its indications became fainter and fainter with the in­creasing distance of the storm, until they ceased altogether. I was watching in eager expectation. Surely enough, in a little while the indications again began, grew stronger and stronger and, after pass­ing through a maximum, gradually decreased and ceased once more. Many times, in regularly recurring intervals, the same actions were repeated until the storm which, as evident from simple computations, was moving with nearly constant speed, had retreated to a distance of about three hundred kilometers. Nor did these strange actions stop then, but continued to manifest themselves with undiminished force. Subsequently, similar observations were also made by my as­sistant, Mr. Fritz Lowenstein, and shortly afterward several ad­mirable opportunities presented themselves which brought out, still more forcibly, and unmistakably, the true nature of the wonderful phenomenon. No doubt whatever remained: I was observing sta­tionary waves.

As the source of disturbances moved away the receiving circuit came successively upon their nodes and loops. Impossible as it seemed, your planet, despite its vast extent, behaved like a conductor of lim­ited dimensions. The tremendous significance of this fact in the transmission of energy by my system had already become quite clear to me. Not only was it practicable to send telegraphic messages to any distance without wires, as I recognized long before, but also to impress upon the entire globe the faint modulations of the human voice, far more still, to transmit power, in unlimited amounts, to any terrestrial distance and almost without any loss whatsoever.

With these stupendous possibilities in sight, with the experimental evidence before me that their realization was henceforth merely a question of expert knowledge, patience and skill, I attacked vigor­ously the development of my magnifying transmitter, now, however, not so much with the original intention of producing one of great power, as with the object of learning how to construct the best one. This is, essentially, a circuit of very high self-induction and small resistance which, in its arrangement, mode of excitation and action, may be said to be the diametrical opposite of a transmitting circuit typical of telegraphy by Hertzian or electromagnetic radiations. It is difficult to form an adequate idea of the marvelous power of this unique appliance, by the aid of which the globe will be transformed. The electromagnetic radiations being reduced to an insignificant quantity, and proper conditions of resonance maintained, the circuit acts like an immense pendulum, storing indefinitely the energy of the primary exciting impulses and impressions upon the earth and its conducting atmosphere uniform harmonic oscillations of intensities which, as actual tests have shown, may be pushed so far as to sur­pass those attained in the natural displays of static electricity.

Simultaneously with these endeavors, the means of individualization and isolation were gradually improved. Great importance was at­tached to this, for it was found that simple tuning was not sufficient to meet the vigorous practical requirements. The fundamental idea of employing a number of distinctive elements, co-operatively asso­ciated, for the purpose of isolating energy transmitted, I trace di­rectly to my perusal of Spencer's clear and suggestive exposition of the human nerve mechanism. The influence of this principle on the transmission of intelligence, and electrical energy in general, cannot as yet be estimated, for the art is still in the embryonic stage; but many thousands of simultaneous telegraphic and telephonic mes­sages, through one single conducting channel, natural or artificial, and without serious mutual interference, are certainly practicable, while millions are possible. On the other hand, any desired degree of individualization may be secured by the use of a great number of co-operative elements and arbitrary variation of their distinctive features and order of succession. For obvious reasons, the principle will also be valuable in the extension of the distance of transmission.

Progress, though of necessity slow, was steady and sure, for the ob­jects aimed at were in a direction of my constant study and exercise. It is, therefore, not astonishing that before the end of 1899 I com­pleted the task undertaken and reached the results which I announced in June, 1900, every word of which was most carefully weighed.

Much was already accomplished towards making my system com­mercially available, in the transmission of energy in small amounts for specific purposes, as well as on an industrial scale. You will note that even that far back in counting--facts were held from you for remember that I speak of 1900 at the turn of the century. With that thought in mind can you really be confounded and surprised to find these heinous systems for destruction so sophisticated and perfected? The results attained by me had made my scheme of intelligence transmission, for which the name of "World Telegraphy", easily re­alizable. It constituted, in its principle of operation, means em­ployed and capacities of application, a radical and fruitful departure from what had been theretofore done. I had no doubt that it would prove very efficient in enlightening the masses, particularly in still uncivilized countries and less accessible regions, and that it would add materially to general safety, comfort and convenience, and maintenance of peaceful relations. You see, in all generations there are we dreamers who believe that man is generally "good" and "sharing" as of God projection--not so--for too late we learn that the adversary called evil and Satanic is always at work in the vineyards ready to steal the tanks of good wine and poison the masses with the sour brew.

My outlay involved the employment of a number of plants, all of which are capable of transmitting individualized signals to the utter­most confines of the earth. Each of them would be preferably lo­cated near some important center of civilization and the news it re­ceived through any channel would be flashed to all points of the globe. A very cheap and simple device, which could be carried in one's pocket, would then be set up somewhere on sea or land, and would record the world's news or such special messages as might be intended for it. Thus the entire earth would be converted into a huge brain, as it were, capable of response in every one of its parts. Lit­tle could I then realize that the adversary would utilize such wonders for the deceiving of an entire civilization. Since a single plant of but one hundred horse-power could operate hundreds of millions of in­struments, the system would have a virtually infinite working capac­ity, and it could immensely facilitate and cheapen the transmission of intelligence. Man is so ungracious and cruel to his fellowman as to astound the senses.

The first of these central plants would have been completed at that time had it not been for unforeseen delays which, fortunately, had nothing to do with its purely technical features. But this loss of time, while vexatious, was, after all, proven to be a blessing in dis­guise. The best design of which I knew at the time had been adopted, and the transmitter would emit a wave complex of a total maximum activity of ten million horse-power, one percent of which is amply sufficient to "girdle the globe". This enormous rate of en­ergy delivery, approximately twice that of the combined falls of Nia­gara, is obtainable only by the use of certain artifices, which I was to make known in due course.

For a large part of the work which I did I was indebted to the noble generosity of Mr. J. Pierpont Morgan and the world owes to this one man much of the despoiling and imprisonment of a planet. I was as deceived as any of you present personages by that contractioning viper. I found him most welcome and stimulating, as it was ex­tended at a time when those, who had since promised most, were the greatest of doubters. Little do we see the deceit in the hand which offers assistance and means destruction and theft. I honored my friend, Stanford White, for much unselfish and valuable assistance. The work advanced, and though the results seemed to me to be tardy, they were sure to come.

Meanwhile, the transmission of energy on an industrial scale was not neglected. The Canadian Niagara Power Company offered me a splendid inducement, and I felt that, next to achieving success for the sake of the art and gift unto my fellowman, it would give me the greatest satisfaction to make their concession financially profitable to them. In this first power plant, which I worked long at the design­ing, I proposed to distribute ten thousand horse-power under a ten­sion of one hundred million volts, which I was now able to produce and handle with extreme safety.

This energy would be collected all over the globe, preferably in small amounts, ranging from a fraction of one to a few horse-power. One of its chief uses would be the illumination of isolated homes. It would take very little power to light a dwelling with vacuum tubes operated by high-frequency currents and in each instance a terminal a little above the roof would be more than sufficient. Another valu­able application would be the driving of clocks and other such apparatus. These clocks would be exceedingly simple, would re­quire absolutely no attention and would indicate rigorously correct time. The idea of impressing upon the earth American time is fasci­nating and very likely to become popular was my thought on the matter. I was going to be able to offer a great convenience to the whole world with a plant of no more than ten thousand horse-power. How could I know that the carbon fuels would hold the entire world hostage to the thieves of the environment and the civilization? The introduction of that system would give opportunities for invention and manufacture such as have never presented themselves before and were never again presented to the people.

Knowing the far-reaching importance of this first attempt and its ef­fect upon what would be future development, I proceeded slowly and most carefully. Experience taught me not to assign a term to enter­prises the consummation of which is not wholly dependent on my own abilities and exertions. I was hopeful that these great realiza­tions would not be far off, and I knew that when this first work would be completed they would follow with mathematical certitude.

When the great truth seemingly accidentally revealed and ex­perimentally confirmed would be fully recognized, the planet, with all its appalling immensity, was to electric currents virtually no more than a small metal ball and that by this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence, were rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment; when that first plant would be inaugurated and it would be shown that a telegraphic message, al­most as secret and non-interferable as a thought, could be transmit­ted to any terrestrial distance, the sound of the human voice, with all its intonations and inflections, faithfully and virtually instantly re­produced at any other point of the globe--and that to be followed by instant reproductions and reflections of images and so forth, the en­ergy of a waterfall made available for supplying light, heat or motive power, anywhere--on sea, or land, or high in the air--humanity could and would be stirred up like an active ant-hill. Oh, the excitement coming was too incredible for me to contain. Ah alas, could it really have been meant that this wondrous gift of gifts would fall into the hands of the Elite evil manipulators and withholders of goodness.

My dear old friend, I have rambled on in my memory trek and I see that you must now finger each symbol on a board when there is fa­cility in your time for picking up the thought patterns. I wonder if your people of your time will awaken to their heritage in time to utilize any of these wondrous gifts kept to the Elite deceivers? Ah, it has ever been thus on the planets of dense immorality of experience. The lessons are great but the surge of evil is always so great and the stand with and for God so shallow. I can only wish you well and share that which I have to gift. I look forward to again welcoming you home and I shall keep the teapot at boil so that we can sip and share. How wondrous it would be to succeed in this present mission that man might experience true greatness in his own time of mani­festation instead of always succumbing to the demonic thieves of expression.

I bid you peace and appreciation for allowing my sharing as our paths are destined to intertwine and for that gift I am most pleased. I bid you good-day and may insight shine upon you as you walk the path.

This is Nikola to close with my best blessings upon you who effort to change the journey into a lighted blessing for all--may it come to pass!

PJ 42
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #1 HATONN

MON., JANUARY 6, 1992 3:15 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 143

MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 1992
    Hatonn present in the Light of God, in service unto the transition of Man. May the hearts be given into receiving.

DON'T PUSH THE RIVER

I am going to handle today's writing a bit differently than usual for without reason that which seems negative lingers on the physical senses as distress, guilt, fear and depression. There is only "perception" of any circumstance and you ones must learn to place, all things in proper perspective.

First, I will note only a couple of things or so in the "news", for you must be aware of that which is going on but do not attend those current things to the extent of overlooking the great positive aspects o each thing.

Bush left Korea and moved on to Japan. Note that he has bargainer here and there to allow closures of bases and opening of others for military purposes. Japan seems to be capitulating to the coming bar gaining but it is not as it seems--once again the entire "negotiation is through tit for tat blackmail threats.

Japan has refused to purchase your debt, bonds, etc. But Bush only has to threaten "foreclosure" (nationalization) and freezing o Japanese property and funds which are in America. Note that the banks owned by Japan are actually already only Japanese by name and investment but are British by fact. When Bush says he is into the game of "hard ball", he means it in spite of all those gracious Oriental smiles. Remember, the Elite have control in the Orient also--i.e., Japan is a major member of the Trilateralists which i nothing more or less than a finger in action of the Committee of 301 and the Bank of International Settlements.

CHLORELLA AND GINSENG

I want you of the crew to realize that you have three assets to be considered when G.G. goes to the Orient. Chlorella and Ginseng are prime products of Korea, Thailand, China and Japan. This can be a great resource for joint venture with them in the underground efficient method of agriculture--producing items which represent "total food" for lean times as well as excellent industry in the open markets as you have food shortages. I ask that this be attended as such and utilize all possibilities as well as your own government re­sources for you will need jobs for the citizens and the food re­sources--both of which will be most well received and recognized as useful industry.

Contacts can be set up and meetings arranged in advance of the journey. It likely will not even require the trip in point. Just keep at it and the way will be shown.

SHAMIR AND ISRAEL

The farce of the "peace" meetings simply get more and more ridiculous in the facade. There is no intent to find peace. I would also ask you ones to note Mr. Shamir's new mustache. You will notice, please, that it is worn identical to one, Adolf Hitler (Nazi, i.e., AshkeNAZI). You will note the press will attempt to show only "old" pictures for yesterday morning it was so obvious on the news that thousands of calls were made--by evening there were only old film strips shown or Shamir only appeared in quick passage so that you could not see the new arrangement. If you watch closely and wait--the clues become blatant.

PRESS AND MEDIA

Every letter we receive is a cry for help as to "how" you can reach through to ones to "make" them understand the plight of the nation, etc. I am going to go through a boring exercise but you will please take very careful note--even God and/or the Host brothers cannot be heard in your media transmissions.

I will, right up front, acknowledge the effort of George and Desiree' in their attempts to make projection of the "word" being brought forth--they are insulted, abused, denounced and totally bashed by characters thinking themselves profound, amusing and brilliant in their stupidity and insultingly rude behavior.

I have had a few radio interviews and I honor one in Vermont who was gracious in spite of the physical interruptions and trials of get­ting on the air and actually into transmission. He has not been al­lowed to ask me for a return interview. The studio was swamped with very interested people asking input and graciously seeking in­formation. This was the only one and I shall protect him herein for he has very nearly lost his job.

In Phoenix, you will remember, one host was fired because he had George Green on his program. The station was immediately set upon by the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith (Israeli Zion­ists) who threatened to close the station. The announcer was fired almost immediately.

So a segment of follow-up on that little escapade. During this past week the replacement J. Lawrence, for the fired announcer, asked that George AND Commander Hatonn please be guests of his show which would air last evening (Sunday, 8:00 p.m.) I find that my presence is so distracting that it far from "helps" George--it actually hurts us because of the insulting and belligerent behavior from both host and callers. I needed, however, to allow you ones to find bal­ance in your searching for ways and means to be heard and received in intelligent grace as unto any guest or friend. You cannot reach those who will not hear and the return of abuse becomes a pitiful display of stupidity without reason, intelligent logic or even simple "good manners".

Now keep in mind--we did not ask to be on this program--WE WERE INVITED AS SPECIAL GUESTS which would seem to in­dicate some measure of graciousness from the host in point. I will say in his behalf, that one caller, a "Joseph", was so insulting and preposterous that he was cut short. I was cut off at every attempt at reasonable response to anyone. I do acknowledge the callers who supported and offered thanks for our efforts--I recognized you and certainly we appreciate your efforts and respect to the purpose of our (your) mission here.

What I am going to do is simply take the interview as taped and reprint herein so that you can see what happens. The point of this action is several-fold. I want Dharma to understand that the insults against her are but bilious and thoughtless foolishness. You ones must understand, as I asked on several occasions (which I am quite sure were NOT aired) that you can't tell for sure WHO is on the end of any radio or telephone transmission, whether it be alien, brother, sister or Mr. Lawrence. Do you attack Mr. Bush's interpreter as interpretation of Russian into English is presented?

Before we move forward I want to do an exercise with you. Right now, plug your ears and then close your eyes, following these in­structions: be silent and listen! You don't hear anything? Listen again! You certainly do! Oh, a ringing in the ears? In the head? Tones? Squeals? Low pitched resonance? Listen closely. Now un­plug your ears and listen. Hear that the tones are still present with a few more besides. Now speak or turn on the radio and move through the stations attending the squeals as well as the audio-clear stations after tuning properly--noting also the static and voice-overs. Now think about this a minute. Realize also that many frequency waves are striking your being which register only as vibrations with­out audible tone. Does that mean the vibrations do not have "sound"? No, it means that they flow in waves and frequencies be­yond your physical capability of audible translation and understand­ing. Can you not purchase a whistle which is heard by your pet dog and yet IS inaudible to your senses? Well, actually, if you attend the whistle and hold your hand on the instrument--you can "feel" the vi­brations. Is this mystical? Of course not! Further, if an interpreter for Gorbachev is a female does that change the sex of Mr. Gor­bachev? How about Mr. Bush--if Tutwieller speaks for Bush does her feminine voice in speech make Bush a woman? At one point this most ungracious "J" (Jay) (I believe you might be able to discern possible "label" in view of the attackers calling "anti-Semite") urged ones to be brief and give as many as possible their ONLY opportu­nity to speak to someone who "claims" to be extra-terrestrial. I of­fered that if Mr. Lawrence would be gracious enough to ask me back EVERYONE could have that opportunity--but my invitation was removed from the air. Besides, chelas and precious friends, I would not damage our work by these displays nor make George's work more impossible than it already is. He is doing the impossible already and I refuse to allow further insult to him because of my "attempted" presence.

I did, however, need this opportunity to display to you who effort and are abashed and abused for your attempt at sharing, the fact that pearls before swine and water at the nose of a horse is neither appre­ciated nor accepted even if the horse be starving and refuses the drink.

These are the times when Dharma, however, must go to her collection of precious sharings you have afforded her--the heart pendant and golden chain, the beaded Indian work, the turquois bracelet watch, the contributions for Col. Gritz, the cards, the pictures, both handpainted and photographed, the piles of loving letters and heaps of confirmations, and the numerous pins and poems. We behold the Eagle which is a symbol from all of you to all of these brethren here and the heart is reminded of Truth and that that which is the facade is not that which is the foundation. Chelas, no-one said it would be an easy journey and yet, always I remind you--force and coercion is not of God. The sorting and separation is according to God in re­sponse to individual soul intent of each. You can offer--you cannot "sell" or force the acceptance and the adversary has you completely outnumbered in the avenues of presentation capability. But YOU OUTNUMBER HIM in all other avenues and yet they are not given into your vision. Remember that the ones who called in are regular listeners to these stations and are already either programmed by the adversary and/or set up for the "call-in". Some hear and call in be­cause of interest and support and oh, chelas, these are precious and their voices are accepted into the heart place of those who could not get through the censors. Know that you ARE HEARD and that, after all, is your only task--you cannot "receive" for another. You must always release and not allow the hurting of your "feelings" for you must release each to "his own". Moreover, you must become aware and understand--multitudes will NEVER hear and deny unto the ending awaiting that which is NOT. These are the instances which caused the Master to tell you to "turn the other cheek" for hate and/or revenge is only destructive.

For the questioners with honorable intent in the questioning--they now know where to attain answers for they can follow-up if curiosity is truly the intent and find the queries in print awaiting their investi­gation. It is ALL YOU CAN DO!

"But," you might ask, "...couldn't you have just shut their mouths and insisted on being heard?" Yes! Would I do so? No, for the ears of the deaf and mentally blinded would only recognize the "magic" and not the point. There is no "magic", as such, with God. His presence only appears to be "magic" because of His mighty presence. I suggest you remember--only that very, very few would recognize the Christed Master or God if He presented self--and al­most NONE if on TV. God is a part of your emotional self which requires NO PICTURES from a "magically manipulated" picture projector. All you can do is offer--you cannot accept for another. Moreover, if you nag and insist beyond enthusiasm and confirmation when applicable--you will only cement the argument into permanent inability of the refuser to ever allow hearing. YOU must be prepared to "release" which DOES NOT MEAN--FORFEITURE OF YOUR OWN KNOWING.

You are IN a time of mixed messages and flagrant abuse of your own senses. A "Jordache" ad can be allowed wherein there is lewd dancing and squirming and the actual act of sex (but in partially clad Jordache jeans) but if a "boss" makes a statement regarding those "desirable" jeans--he can be sent to prison for "sexual harassment". Andy Rooney almost got removed from the air for simply mention­ing "sexual harassment and male aggressiveness" while thumbing through the NEW YORK TIMES fashion section whereon EVERY page were provocative underwear and pointedly suggestive and bla­tant "come on" pictures. Incident in point--last evening on the radio, I can tell you surely that while they were making a big thing of my voice certainly sounding like a woman--I can promise you that, had I called "J", "Precious friend", as I am very apt to do--I would have been removed from the airwaves for making sexual advances toward him.

You simply have to understand that it is "part of the blueprint of the operational PLAN" and you are caught in the trap because your en­emy, at this time, controls all of the media and press and therefore can distort anything and everything.

Let me just make a point herein about "sexual harassment" in its most ridiculous form as reprinted from a front page newspaper: "Sexual harassment (as the US Senate recently reminded you) is like a 'hate crime' or 'money laundering'--a federal crime to be dealt with severely. Some examples of this heinous new crime are: unso­licited and unwelcome flirtations, advances, or propositions; graphic or degrading comments about an employee's appearance, dress, or anatomy; verbal abuse with sexual connotations; display of sexually suggestive objects or pictures; ill received dirty jokes or offensive gestures; prurient or intrusive questions about an employee's per­sonal life; the abuse of familiarities, such as 'Honey', 'sweetheart', 'darling', 'dear', or 'baby'--this can include referring to adult women as 'girls'."

Now I have to point out that in your advertising you show incredibly poor taste in things such as a secretary wearing stretch (and trans­parent when stretched) skin tight tights with the instructions not to wear panties because you won't "want panty lines". Also, the thing advertised is to wear the wide belt skirts (the whole skirt is but a wide belt) with panty-hose, sans panties or panty-topped hosiery. Now I ask you, ladies and gentlemen, what happens from the rear view as the "secretary" or "clerk" stOOps over to get a file out of the bottom drawer of the cabinet? However, IF THE BOSS suggests that this is not suitable for office dress--he is liable for "sexual ha­rassment" felony, Federal-crime commitment and possible imprison­ment, not to even mention the personal liability and "damage" claims in dollars and cents which will be served against him in the form of a lawsuit for mental and emotional trauma by his harassment. Indeed, dear ones, as some learned scholars have pointed out: "You do in­deed, live in the post-Christian era in America!"

NOT ON/IN/AT OR IMMEDIATELY FROM, PLEIADES

I ask that as you intake the following copy of the interview of last evening that you note that before, during and after the first invita­tion--it was made clear, succinct and definite--Hatonn is not on, in, at or immediately from, a place called Pleiades. I also desire that you realize that within the first inquiry there was the sexual question regarding procreation of extra-terrestrials on Pleiades. I ask that all of you take note--as reminder. Look at your own small solar system and several planets. Would you expect a Martian to look and act ex­actly like you who cannot so much as interchange physically by ship? How about Pluto--or the moon? Look at Pleiades wherein you can easily see seven major planets in the Constellation which is 500 light years away from you and contains far more orbs in the system than are in Earth solar system--do you actually think that all beings on one of those seven planets would be identical in appearance and/or actions as those of another of the planets? Are Earthian's sexual procreation habits and methods the same as the humanoids from Saturn? How do you know? Is it really any of your business? Why is such a thing of first importance? Why is THIS always the FIRST inquiry of a visitor? Do you ask your new neighbor who is invited for a visit to get acquainted, what are his/her/their sexual ac­tivities, how often, what kind of condoms, methods of procreation, sexual preference and age when you started these practices and HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW? If you asked a potential employee any of those questions you would be violating the law--how can you be so discourteous to your invited guests as to treat them in such manner of rude behavior? Do you actually think that with this as a massive majority of your civilization's behavior and interest, that we could possibly not want any part of you on our balanced, intelligent, cosmically harmonious homelands? Is the only interest on your planet focused from the head in the seat of the pants? It is time you ones ponder these things most carefully for it is purely and simply that your primitive and gross civilizations are not wanted "out there". We do not desire that our children be given free-love condoms in grade-school. We honor our children and take each gift of their presence with utmost respect and responsibility. We neither practice activities against those of the laws of God nor out of balance of the Natural Laws of Creation. Again--purely, bluntly and simply--your civilization is not wanted in the cosmic realms.

If you think YOU have trouble reaching through to ones about you--would you care to ask how I fare in efforting to get some of the balanced, harmonious places to even so much as ACCEPT SOME OF YOU IN SAFE HARBOR? It is worthy of your thinking upon the matter for you actually have so few places that will accept you, you might as well be the leper in the midst of the Elite Royal Court. We are literally going to have to keep you safely aboard craft until a sorting for placement and actual placement can be made. In other words, you will have to be taught and "cleansed" prior to "adoption" desirability. All the while remembering that you and "they of your hosts" have free-will choices of acceptance and/or denial of your presence. You are NOT anywhere even near "top banana" out "there" anywhere!

LET US TRANSCRIBE THE INTERVIEW

The Jay Lawrence "talk" show, 8:00 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 5, 1992. Phoenix, Ariz. KTAR:

First there was approximately 15 minutes of "news" and weather (which in itself would probably be worthy of bringing to your atten­tion as it dealt with destruction, damages and homicides almost ex­clusively).

Announcer: From KTAR's news talk-radio this is the Jay Lawrence Show. To get in touch with Jay call 277-5827, that is 277-KTAR. And if you are listening to KTAR outside the Phoenix metropolitan call free at 1-800-544-KTAR. Now here is your host, Jay Lawrence.

J: Good evening and once again welcome. Thank you letting KTAR 620-AM be a part of your evening. I think we have an interesting show for you tonight. I am quite certain that my voice will hold out but, as you hear, I have a cold and when you have a five-year-old you can count on catching everything that every kid in the valley brings home with them. (I'm sorry but the next was too soft spoken to record as Mr. Lawrence had laryngitis along with his "cold".)

You will be having a chance to be speaking with Commander Ha­tonn who claims to be the leader of a Pleiadian group, I think of an­cient time and other places, maybe another galaxy. He communi­cates with George Green who has been communicating with extrater­restrials for a number of years. In the next hour we will be joined by (inaudible but I believe someone with or from the Chicago Cubs which I assume is a ball team) who has written a terrific book called TEACHING YOURSELF TO WIN. It is a positive thinking book, baseball book, all at the same time. It brings a lot of positive think­ing as well as a lot of information. He will be on in the next hour so stay tuned and then until 11:00 we will be talking about anything you would like to talk about. (Note that George Green has 48 books by Hatonn and countless others by other authors--BUT NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST MENTION OF SAME.)

First of all, George Green. George, welcome to our show and thanks for joining us tonight. Before we meet Commander Hatonn, tell our KTAR listeners about yourself and being in the Air Force and also, when did you run into problems with the Air Force?

GG: (I apologize but the audio was turned so low at the station as to only be able to barely hear George and we cannot reproduce the di­alogue. This portion dealt with George's experiences at Edwards Air Force Base and actually seeing alien craft under-cover, etc. When George questioned higher command, he was immediately sent to a non-existent base in Japan and told to "shut-up" regarding the encounter. Then he spoke, I believe, of his experiences in Switzer­land with Pleiadians and Billy Meier. He was allowed to speak for about 3 to 5 minutes.)

I want you readers to know what was going on on our end of the line at Dharma's point location. These ones have an aviary with many, many birds of which 2 to 4 are in the house as pets at any given time. The small, and most special parakeet talks fluently and was perched on E.J.'s shoulder when the phone rang with Mr. Lawrence on the other end. When the energy of the voice came through the line, the bird went berserk, flew into a wall-clock which then fell and the bird was in frenzied flight, bashing into walls and windows for some 3 minutes. Dharma, consequently, was almost panic-struck for it sounded as if the wall had fallen as the clock shattered apart. You cannot fool children or animals and it is useless to even effort at it! Frequencies of voice reflect intent and cannot be masked, even with laryngitis.

J: Now, Hatonn, you are an extraterrestrial, is that correct?

H: Yes sir.

J: Hatonn, first of all, this is for me; I have never spoken with an extraterrestrial before so I sometimes feels as though my communi­cation with my wife is one of speaking with an extraterrestrial from time to time. Are you a man or a woman?

H: I am a male, by all of your calculations. My speaker--my trans­lator, is female.

J: Now, I am talking to you but you are talking through a female.

H: Let us put it this way: if you did not speak Russian and I do, you need a translator.

J: That's correct.

H: I use a "universal" form of speech which is projected in "pulses" and she is simply a translator.

J: Well, OK. Is she in some kind of trance or something while you speak through her?

H: I don't know if that is factual; I assume that you might refer to it as such. I utilize her "system", her vocal cords--she simply trans­lates language. It is exactly as I would speak to you on a telephone. She does not "interfere" with what I do or say. When we write she obviously writes with her hands.

J: What is your full name?

H: My name is Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (spelled out by alphabet). I'm also recognized about the Galaxy, if you will, as Aton.

J: Then you are a Commander.

H: I am a Commander. I am FROM Pleiades as I travel to your sector in this mission.

J: Where is Pleiades--in our galaxy?

H: Well, (pause)--galaxy? Not exactly, no.

J: Give me a relative feel about where you are from. Give us feeling about where you come from.

H: I come via Pleiades, but I am NOT at Pleiades now. I have a craft (overvoice by Jay)--and it is called the Phoenix.

J: Alright, when did you arrive on Earth?

H: I am not on Earth.

J: You are not?

H: No.

J: You are not--then you are in your craft.

H: Yes, I am on my craft.

J: OK, I see. You are somewhere "drifting" out in space right now and speaking through this woman that George Green has put us in contact with.

H: Well, you make it sound a little bit fishy because there is so much nonsense that goes on in the circles of the UFO touters and authori­ties as well as with all of the "channels" that you have going on from extraterrestrials of 64,000 years ago, etc. And, as I listen to you speak just this little bit, it sounds both hoaxy and ridiculous and it is none of those things. There is nothing mystical about it--it may be a bit mysterious to you simply because you don't actually understand it. But, I can promise you that after listening through your little run­down of "news" prior to my introduction--you have a lot more problems than do we.

J: OK, tell us about your planet. Is Pleiades the name of your planet?

H: I can speak of Pleiades if that is what you really wish to speak about.

J: Yes, that is why you are here.

H: It is what you would recognize as the constellation of the Seven Sisters or, the Wee Dip­per. There are seven visible stars in the constellation from your viewpoint and from you it is approximately some 500 light years away.

J: Alright, tell us about---er; How many people are there on your space ship? Or, well, not people--er, places, things--uh, what are you called? Pleiadians? Hows that?

H: Yes sir, that's very good as a name.

J: How many are there of you just drifting about out there right now?

H: Do you mean on my ship, or drifting around in other ships--or what?

J: Well, uh-er - - -?

H: There are well over a million ships (craft) in my Command, sir.

J: A million ships in your command?

H: Yes.

J: ?? Are all of them drifting about the Earth?

H: They are stationed in various and sundry locations and places--some traveling (moving) and some stationed. All are mostly outside your atmosphere, at this time, because you have so much phenomena going on in your own atmo­sphere.

J: Well, what is - - - ?

H: It does seem almost trite to speak of these particular things. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be insensitive.

J: And I don't mean to be discourteous but, and or, let me invite our KTAR listeners who might have never conversed with an extrater­restrial--and this may be one of the very few opportunities they will ever have to speak to one. (Gave phone number). I shouldn't have ALL the pleasure of questioning an extraterrestrial. (Instructions to listeners: Since we have an extraterrestrial in phone range perhaps you will want to call in.)

J: How many - - - how long have you been in contact with people on Earth?

H: I personally have been contacting and working with ones from your early 1950's, toward this particular project which is under way at this particular time on your planet.

J: Are there both males and females among the Pleiadians?

H: Oh, most surely--yes. And you see, you are dealing with something now that needs a bit of extra explanation.

J: OK--but - - H: And, there is something that you should know, and should always demand, any time that any extraterrestrial comes "hopping" through your door­way--REQUIRE THAT THEY ABSOLUTELY IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AND STATE PURPOSE AND ORIGIN--THEN YOU MUST COME TO SOME COMFORT WITH THE IDENTI­FICATION. You did not do that and I have not been given opportu­nity other than to introduce myself. J: I assure you that - - -

H: It is most important that you know and understand that I come only in the service of the Lighted God. Now, all of you ones on your planet have already made up your minds how you feel about that and you plan Raptures and plan all sorts of ways of getting together with God--I come - - (great interruption)

J: Commander, I have to take a break now. I don't know if you have been on the air before but if you have not--we do commercials here on Earth. In case you might have a little radio on the space ship and have been listening in to talk-shows you might realize we have to have commercials. We have a number of things that we do and we also receive calls from other people--George, has Hatonn been on the air anywhere before?

G: Yes.

J: So then, Hatonn is aware of procedures and the things we are going to do? OK-Good! Well then, we are going to have commercials and then we have phone calls for we have a lot of people waiting.

Before we take a break, do you in your "body", look like, say, us--Earth people or do you look like something else?

H: The Pleiadian races are actually most of your own ancestors. There are many who are already among you; there are ones on vari­ous planets within the constellations that arc very much like you but others are quite a bit different. Let us assume that if you have life-forms, say on Jupiter or Mars, you might well expect them to differ from you on Earth. You are going to have a wide variety range in physical appearance, but very definitely humanoid. I personally come from a very tall species.

J: Do you'll procreate the same as we do?

H: (pause) - - hmm, with a lot more careful thought and re­sponsibility---yes, we have family units.

J: Well OK, we have to take a quick break but we'll get back to Commander Hatonn when we return, as well as with George Green.

ADVERTISEMENTS FOR SEVERAL MINUTES.

J: Jay Lawrence here with someone who claims to be an ex­traterrestrial--stay tuned.

MORE ADVERTISING

J: Here I am, Jay Lawrence on KTAR radio. It is 9:26 and we are going to go to the phone lines and give you a chance to ask questions of this individual who claims to be Commander Hatonn of Pleiades--an extraterrestrial. Art, in Phoenix, you are on KTAR 620.

A: Commander, how are you?

H: Good evening.

A: My question to the Commander is a two part question, actually. Has he ever visited Earth himself?

H: Yes.

A: And did you ever help with or plan, picture, the colonization of the planet?

H: No sir. That is not my mission. My mission is to remove God's people from the planet when that becomes necessary--if that becomes neces­sary.

A: OK, what is the Government and Education like on your planet?

H: We have a very simplified method of government. Was your second question on "education"?

A: Yes it was.

H: It is hard to even speak in terms relative to what you have on Earth for you have such a controlled--Elite controlled--environment. Education is handled in our places according to the skills exhibited by the child. We do not have a society such as yours where we carelessly have children, for instance. To bring a child into being­ness, into human consciousness, if we might simplify it, we very, very carefully measure the desire for having that child and assume total responsibility. Most of the Pleiadian families you will find limited to approximately four people. A lot of care and thought is given to bringing those children, which will come into the running of the system, if you will--in the later days as we become old and re­tire.

J: Commander, let me interrupt for we have people waiting on the lines--let me just cover it all as quickly as we can.

Gentleman unidentified: Good evening and greetings, Hatonn. H: Good evening. GU: Thank you for what you are doing for your brothers here on Terra. H: Thank you for being respectful. GU: Bless George Green and all his crew. Hatonn, we--my wife and I--are students of Ramtha and there seems to be some sort of a bridge between what you and J.Z Knight and crew do, although you both speak the truth--what is the division here so that we might better un­derstand it?

J: Can we hold this to about 45 seconds?

H: It's difficult to answer such a large question in only 45 seconds. The great difference is that you will not hear Ramtha saying, "I come in service only to God of Light." He has a particular mission and he has particular followers and he will do whatever it is that which Ramtha needs to do. You have a great entertainment program going with the J.Z. Knight organization--I would simply caution of you to be most careful. This does not mean that the "truth" brought forth is less truth--it is just that you must be cautious that you are not taken advantage of - - - (interruption and shut off).
    NEWS AND LOTS OF COMMERCIALS.

Interestingly enough--the news dealt with Israel and "controlled me­dia", and how the peace talks will probably not take place because of failure of the Arabs to overlook the expulsion of Palestinians who had acted out against settlements in the West Bank. Then some five homicide reports of local nature.

J: We are talking to Commander Hatonn through the good auspices of George Green who you have heard here on KTAR before. Com­ing up next hour a visit with Steve Stone, etc.

Right now, Joseph in Scottsdale--you are on KTAR 620.

Jo: Good evening - - - (great fuss and discounting which totally in­terrupted the taping for the first portion of the statement).

H: Well, I see that we have a very friendly creature calling, who has no interest, whatsoever, in the fact of what is taking place either in your place or mine.

Jo: Oh well, excuse me, but I live in the world of fact and what you are is (another shut-down).

H: That's very fine.

Jo: What we are dealing with here is something that stinks - ‑

H: Sir, if you wish to accuse me of something, sir--I am a guest asked to this program.

Jo: Yeah, and I think this is a great disservice to the public commu­nity that a radio station that serves the public interests would have on a couple of charlatans--aren't you George Green's WIFE?

H: No, I am certainly not George Green's wife. Neither is my speaker.

Jo: Then what area code are you calling from?

H: What difference does it make to you, sir?

Jay: Joseph, I'll tell you what--I understand what you are saying and we appreciate your call. It is up to our listeners, we have a full board of people who wish to talk to someone who "claims" to be an extraterrestrial. Whether you and I believe that, I don't know that we can address that question. If someone claims a thing, we have to address them as "that" and I have to let others through so that they can express themselves. (Instructions to callers.)

G: Thank you. (Joseph was disconnected.) If you wish to know more about this then call our 800 number tomorrow and we will be most happy to send you information and other materials. We can speak more on frequencies and things of that technical nature if you are interested in finding out more.

J: What was that number again, George? G: 1-800-729-4131. I will be glad to forward information so that they will know how to reach us to receive information regarding physical transmission of fre­quency--radio transmission from the craft.

J: And, I believe you have spoken about this on a couple of different shows here on KTAR, as well.

G: Yes.

J: Marilyn--you are on KTAR.

M: Jay, you sound awful tonight.

J: I know. M: Commander Ha­tonn, nice to speak with you.

H: Thank you.

M: As you observe, whatever you observe, do you zero in on people or places--like our Sedona, which is a very "hot" place in our state?

H: Yes, I do both depending on circumstances and need.

M: Oh, individuals?

H: Yes, I can--I usually don't.

M: What do you zero-in on?

H: Only on energy forms (patterns). We have a specific mission to your planet. We come in total friendship. Part of our mission is to discount the ridiculous nonsense given to all of you re­garding UFO's and aliens.

M: Oh, I believe (interruption by Jay) -
    ­
    J: Hatonn, have you ever been in contact with any members of our government--with some or any of your information?

H: Absolutely--I very frequently contact many members of your government.

M: Hatonn, have your heard of the Ethereal Society?

H: (pause)

M: Its about a 40-year-old organization.

H: I can't say, specifically, that I have.

M: OK, this is supposed to be the first UFO organization in the U.S. believing in UFO's. Based in Los Angeles.

H: Surprisingly enough, not to be unkind, but you have a lot of very, very genuinely interested people. It is such a disservice and ungra­cious to you ones, who already believe and are expecting actually, the other half of your own mission. That is who we represent--that other half of your brotherhood.

J: Then why don't we see pictures of you in the newspapers and so on? Why don't we see magazine stories? Why aren't you inter­viewed more?

H: Because of ones like the gentleman who just called-in.

J: Why aren't you on major media?

H: Sir, you have a totally, completely (100%) controlled media, and you of all people should know that. Right there at your radio station there have been great problems--great problems. The first thing "they" do is call in and pronounce George Green, who is simply a publisher, and ones such as Joseph call in saying, "We know who you are--you are Mr. Green's wife, and worse--with accusations against him for fraud, anti-Semitism and total denouncement and in­sulting accusations. I am Commander Hatonn. Ones such as that are welcome to their opinions but it is difficult at best.

J: Well, it is so rare that we get to communicate with extrater­restrials--that people aren't really accustomed to it.

H: Perhaps--(cut off) J: Now to you other listeners, we will be back and here's the phone number - -

ADVERTISING

J: Jay Lawrence show--and our guest is George Green, publisher, and George has published a number of books supposedly and al­legedly coming from the Pleiadians--is that correct George? From Hatonn?

G: Yes, and from others of his group. (inaudible)

J: ----so what we have right now is a woman that Hatonn com­municates through? The woman is somewhere at a phone with Ha­tonn and Hatonn is in his space-ship somewhere--somewhere above Earth--is that correct?

G: No, she is one of the "translators"--only ONE of them. Remember that the transmissions are not - - - -(inaudible).

J: OK, let's go to Gerald in Phoenix. You're on KTAR 620.

GL: OK, I've listened to your program before this man in Scotts­dale--and I had a question that still lingers in my mind. Instead of having to lift all these people off Earth if it is destroyed and there are only a few people who will destroy it--why wouldn't it be more sim­ple to just lift off the people who are gonna destroy it and put them on an asteroid some place else? Does that make sense?

H: Yes, it would seem to make sense but the facts are that that is what has already happened. That is why your planet is in such trou­ble. You don't understand the workings of the Universe or even the orderliness of how the Universe functions. You have been given such ridiculous stories that it is hard for you to understand, either, 1. Why we are not there with you now and yet, if you think about it for a while, I might ask you why would it be that we are doing it this way? I believe after you think about it for a moment you will understand. This is YOUR planet. We have a mission here and we will not interfere, or intervene, in any way with your functioning. Do you understand? It is the law--the cosmic law by which we - - -(interruption)

J: Gerald, thank you for calling. Now, Hatonn, are you--could you--well, are you so powerful that you could intervene? We who have seen Star Trek know pretty much the tremendous power of extrater­restrials in films, shows, movies and such--do you have all of those powers within your capabilities?

H: Yes sir.

J: But you won't use them?

H: Absolutely not.

J: You mean that you could stop wars and you won't?

H: Sir, we don't start your wars. You are a free-will planet. You have been gifted with freedom of life and freedom of choices and what you do with those choices, you see, is up to you. You are given guidelines ac­cording to the Universal Law and the Laws of God and Nature. If you choose to break those laws, I must stand back and allow you to do that. I am sent on a mission but not to interfere or cause even one more grain of trouble on your planet. My mission, commission, my order--if you will, is to bring Truth and set the lies to straight so that Man can have that Truth if he chooses. You can deny it, can deny my presence, you can continue in your dreamland that every­thing is OK--but, I must tell you, that you have things such as a twelve-level underground facility right under Edwards Air Force Base and there are ones scattered all over your world, likewise. You have incredible technology on your planet--you see--when you start looking for your adversary, the anti-Christ, for instance: these are not little gray aliens. These are bounded to your planet and it is not my business to get anything done with them.

J: Let me interrupt because we have a full board waiting and they may want to tell their children that they got to speak to an extrater­restrial.

H: Well, I'll tell you Mr. Lawrence, if you would be gracious enough to ask me more often, I would be happy to be on and more people could talk to an extraterrestrial.

J: Frank in Phoenix, you are on KTAR.

F: Yes, I have a question. You mention that when the time comes and you take people into evacuation, where would you take them?

H: I would take them immediately to my ship.

F: But to where? Would they just be permanently aboard your ship?

H: Thank you for asking that question. Absolutely not. The first stop of most of you would be to Pleiades. You would be moved into the security of a safe and balanced place. Ones have some ridicu­lous idea of a "Rapture" to some clouds, for instance, with no thought of that which would go on beyond or what you would do af­ter you get "there". This is what you ones must begin to think about--your goal, like where will you go from there? Your Master Teacher of some 2000 years ago, whatever you wish to call this be­ing--this messenger that came, tells you a place has been prepared for you. That is exactly what has happened. You are physical be­ings so a physical place is prepared. It is not some dreamland, mys­tical fantasy where you are floated on some cloud somewhere

J: OK Frank, thank you for your call. Let's go now to Charles of Scottsdale.

C: Yeah, I'm calling to find out, you know--you got people like this calling in all the time. She says she's from outer space.

H: No, no, no--this lady is not from outer space.

C: Oh, so you're not from outer space?

H: This lady is not from outer space.

C: Then where is this lady from?

H: This lady is from Tehachapi, California.

C: Oh my God, you are in trouble--I don't know--is that close to Ana­heim?

J: Ok, I get your point--thank you for your call.

J: Alright, Curtis in Phoenix, you are on KTAR.

C: Hello, Anaheim must be somewhere very close to Disneyland.

J: Well, that might well have been the input. Go ahead, Curtis.

C: I was calling in regard to the government that is on your planet. Since you have come down to rescue all of us people to somewhere when the Earth is brought to ruin--has your government thought this up--is your government ruled by God or what?

H: I am in the service of God and those are the people that we will pick up.

C: Well, you are - - -

H: You sound as if you think I am going to somehow destroy you someway.

C: Then are you an angel of God?

H: I'm a - I guess you might call me that, I am a (interruption)

J: OK Curtis, thank you and now we have Jan in Apache Junction--you are on KTAR 620. Tell you what, Jan, could you hold on--we have to have a quick break and then we will get back, Ok?

BREAK--COMMERCIALS

J: Thanks, now let's go to Jan who has a question for Commander Hatonn.

Jan: First of all, Jay, I am sorry about all the problems of your health and wish the medicines had served you well.

J: This is the best I've been--this is wonderful as compared to how I was. Jan: Glad to hear that.

Jan: I have, really, kind of two question for your guest. My under­standing is that you have been around for some 64,000 years, is that correct?

H: I believe you must be speaking of Ramtha.

Jan: Then how long have you been a part of our Universe?

H: (pause) In one form or another, it has been "forever".

Jan: Well, then you have been around to watch our planet evolve and civilizations disappear. In other words, the Anasazi, the Mayans, the Atlanteans, the Phoenicians and a great many other cultures. These disappeared and we don't know how they were removed or what happened to them. Can you expound on that a little bit?

H: Yes I can and I have given, and Mr. Green has over 11,000 pages that we have written in the last 30 months. There are 48 JOURNALS. I cannot give you the life, death and cycles of all your civilizations in 45 seconds. I find it impossible. I appreciate your question because it is an intelligent and relevant question. Usually I have been bombarded with statements such as, "You are false," "You are Satanic," "What are you doing here?" and "Why don't you just cure cancer and then I'll believe you." I am not here to make anyone believe me.

Jan: No, I am not looking to you as a "fix-all" or anything. H: No, and I understand you and honor you--please do not misunderstand me.

My other question, which is really immaterial--no, it's not immaterial: In--on this planet we have a number of areas where there are various disappearances such as, I'm thinking of the Bermuda Triangle, The Great Lakes Triangle and then again, off the Sea of Japan; I've forgotten the name of that vortex. You say you key into energy fields--are these energy fields, in fact, creating these hap­penings?

H: Absolutely, yes. Yes, you have now a lot of inner Earth activity going on, not the least of which, however, is by your own national Government(s). I use plural. You have a major thrust, now, for a takeover to move to One Global Government and that is what is bringing your problems. A problem in the U.S. at this particular time is that you have negated your own Constitution. The only way that you can get control of your government is to get, again, control of your Constitution.

J: OK, Jan, thanks for your call--now, let us go to James in Phoenix. This is probably the last call we'll have time for.

James: Hatonn, you say you are here as a representative of the Holy Light of God. May I ask what is the name of your God?

H: The name of my God is according to whatever you happen to be--"God" is certainly sufficient if you speak English. If you speak Native American you will find - - - (interruption)

James: Hatonn, I can't ac­cept that because God is a personality and, as a personality, God has a name. But, that's OK--but who is Jesus of Nazareth?

H: Jesus of Nazareth is one who experienced as a Christ energy. He was given the name "Jesus" by Paul who was traveling in Greece after what, literally, you call the crucifixion.

James: One other quick question, Hatonn. You seem to take offense when people are disrespectful or unkind in their questions but yet, through the time that I have listened to you on this program (the fol­lowing in a nasty, sarcastic and rude tone)--you have been very disrespectful and unkind to those who believe in Jesus and in the Rapture.

H: Oh please--I travel with the one Jesus....

James: I do believe that you are of Satan - ‑

H: Sir, thank you--you have just made my point. I travel with the one you call Jesus. If ones will allow me to speak--I come as a Host, as a pre-runner for, in preparation

J: We are out of time

H. Yes sir, that is always the way it is-‑out of time when we come to God.

J: George Green--George, please - -

G: If you listeners want more information please call our 800 num­ber which is 1-800-729-4131 and we can certainly go into that sub­ject--may God bless and be with all you listeners.

J: It has been a very interesting experience and I'm sure I will hear more about it. Thank you for your time and, Commander Hatonn, thank you. Close out.

END

As we close this writing I ask that you always understand that YOU do not know the contract of another and judging is not of God nor to be of another Man. Always judge action and never the person lest ye be wrong. You can never see what wondrous things might flow from that which may appear negative. Most people only wish to learn and share--let us be ever gentle but ever with integrity beyond question. Thank you for your attention, love and sharing.

Good day and God walks with you--ever constant unto your call.

Salu, Hatonn to clear, please.

주제글 정보