게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 42
    CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., DEC. 31, 1991 8:44 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 137

TUESDAY. DECEMBER 31. 1991

TODAY'S WATCH.

As you close this, a segment called "year", I feel it even more im­portant than usual to remind you that I come as a Host, travel guide "back home", tour guide, etc. Perhaps I am simply your "travel agent"! I serve Creator in His purpose to furnish you with Truth and outlay that which is upon you. There are no mystical games or tricks--only "the facts, ma'am/sir". In the abundance of "facts" as the experience "really" is, you will find purpose and direction of your own chosen mission in this experience called "physical life".

I am urging you to consider that which is upon you most carefully and thoughtfully for you have been presented with lies for such a long, long time that you have totally forgotten your intent of this ex­pression and have become "victims" instead of "masters" of your destiny. Mine is not to coerce, force or spoon-feed you, although we have done that service, also, in that you might grow a bit more slowly and not find the distance between the lie and Truth too in­credible to fathom. The lessons have been blunt and hard but ye are made of only "strength" and magnificence of perfection so it is only a misperception which causes you to disallow your own ability to change that which is in lie and deceit. You are given mind-force which is ALL and MAN has trained you to escape the use of same. You are co-creator with God of all creation and that same Creator has sent Truth so that you have opportunity to regain that which ye have set to the side in order to believe and clutch only to that physi­calness of less than a hundred years duration. I can furnish the alarm clock--I will not furnish more sleeping compounds. You are furnished ALL necessary elements of the "concoction" with which to regain your own leadership and power but it will be YOU who takes the offering and utilizes it in the physical plane of experience. Your enemy, the adversary, who experiences ONLY IN THE PHYSICAL REALM OF MANIFESTATION, has learned the secret of the ages and has used it for his own ends which leave the masses of mankind into his enslavement and has brought the planet unto destruction.
    How you finish your "journey" through the physical experience is none of my business.

My mission is to bring the WORD OF TRUTH as commanded by God, remind you of your laws of Truth in experience whereby you can build or regain balance and harmony within experience, make sure a remnant of Creator's "servants" survive well intact and bring HIS CHILDREN HOME! We of the Hosts have very viable physi­cal facilities with which to accomplish that task but that is MY task; yours is to prepare selves and gain the KNOWLEDGE necessary for that journey or ye shall not be gathered up--that appears quite simple to me as far as directions are concerned. If you are reading this much of this printing then you are most capable of reading ALL provided for your needs.

As you move toward what you call "Armageddon" or "Apocalypse" you have the choice of learning and using TRUTH or continuing in the bindings of the lies at the hands of total evil--God will allow ei­ther decision to be fulfilled. If you wish destruction you will con­tinue the feasting on the lies and deteriorate into destruction--or, you can pick up your sword of Truth and change the direction of the march. It will be left solely into your hands as to which YOU shall do.

EASY?

Yes, as easy as "changing your mind". Evil threatens and badgers but you have to allow his "use" of you. If you desire change then you will rise to the quality which CREATES that change and settles for nothing lesser. If you feel whipped and incapable then I suggest you will continue to be whipped, tortured, and brought into slavery in such manner that physical endurance will be no more than horror of manifested misery.

You have been presented the most heinous lies of all--and THAT consists of the lies of your progression and what and how you expe­rience your Godness and infinite journey of soul. Mark my words, little sleepy-children, there WILL BE NO RAPTURE TO CLOUDS OF FLUFFY RECLAMATION FROM ALL DASTARDLY DO­INGS--GOD DOES NOT GO PREPARE FOR PHYSICAL BEINGS IN SECURITY AND THEN PLUCK YOU UPON FLUFFY, AND PROBABLY RADIOACTIVE, CLOUDS. HOW DO YOU IN­TEND TO KEEP FROM FALLING THROUGH THOSE CLOUDS? HOW DO YOU INTEND TO GET OFF THOSE CLOUDS AND TO WHERE?

You are told to simply believe on the blood of a murdered man of some 2000 years past and all is hunky-dory! No, YOU MUR­DERED HIM. He came forth to tell you TRUTH and about your infinity of existence and you have fed upon lies for generations until the Truth has been all but wiped from your history books. When new books are found, they are turned over to the "experts" and still denied unto your eyes and ears until such time as they are CHANGED to read exactly according to the lies.

How many will find Truth and the "way"? Enough. These JOUR­NALS and papers are destroyed, burned, used for threats and kept from you at every possible turn--but enough make it through to serve the needs of God.

Well, you might inquire as to what happens if the planet turns into total evil (which is very, very nearly perfected)? Simple--God's people will be picked up into safety (raptured, if you like) but only those who bring only the intent of living in balance among balanced civilizations and within the laws of God and The Creation. The rest will be left to their experience for as long as there is place to experi­ence.

You might add that evil is conjured of man and does not really exist. Wrong--the Devil or "Satanic" monsters are conjured by man--EVIL IS the experience of that energy which is NOT OF GOD. (Candace: Evil is "Live" spelled backwards. God is LIFE.)

So, then comes the argument that "What difference does it make then? I just want to continue in my physical place as long as possi­ble and THEN I will decide." No, you will not "continue as is". When God cleans HIS house His people will be brought into security and as the final curtain is at hand HE WILL WITHDRAW FROM THE PLACE AS YOU RECOGNIZE IT TO BE. You have won­dered and pondered upon "Hell"--you will have it without benefit of God's presence in any form within the MANKIND left--you will find yourselves in a place devoid of God and of Light. When God withdraws His gifts of Creation--there will only be the infinite pres­ence of EVIL.

GOD WILL NEVER ABANDON HIS PEOPLE

There will be a time of sorting and God has many mansions and placements for the ones who attempt to journey in even semi-truth. But those who continue to deliberately refuse to experience Truth and deny it continually while resting on the potential "maybe" of the physical plane, you will perish for you will be in denying your resources as sent and await that which will never come. You have been told the way into wholeness and you will be left to your own wonderings and wanderings in searching if you continue to refuse to see with the gifted eyes and stuff plugs into your ears in preference for that which you WANT TO SEE AND HEAR. If an atomic bomb has been exploded over your head and all you see is frag­mented frozen bits of atmosphere in a mighty whirlwind--does the bomb become a snow-blizzard? No, it is a nuclear bomb and it will burn you to death, quite probably damaging your soul energy essence in the bargain--for there are only a couple of ways to destroy "infinitely", the soul--nuclear devastation is one of them.

It is not physically weird or mystical; it is indeed according to the very laws of physics. Frequencies are set into motion which dis­perses the energy form and continues that frequency for incredible periods of "perceived time" so that the coalescing of the energy "DNA form" cannot be reattached easily. This is basically a method of "uncreating" soul essence. It is sophisticated in scope and a great mystery as to actions--but it is neither magic nor mystical in pre­sentment.

I HEAR YOUR TAUNTINGS

You listen to your "speakers" and self-professed preachers and tellers of fortunes and I hear your tauntings of "prove it to ME". I have absolutely NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. You may believe anything you so choose and in training your children you will bear the burden of their loss, also, for they are placed into your care and you have shunned your responsibili­ties. You have children who will kill for "colors" without any thought to consequence or desire for life in any form at all--you have done it in the generations before and some of these very souls are gifted with the opportunity to again experience in the physical format so that you would have another "chance" to reclaim soul and the majority have failed, again, that priceless chance of self-salvation off the Hell of negative experience. You have failed them and you have abundantly failed self.

Now for a big "OOPS"! You who continue to perpetuate and condone actions which are without the laws of God and against the laws of The Creation are as guilty as those who actively par­ticipate for within your hearts you are also a participant in the evil experience. Does this mean you have no compassion for those who do not know or choose deviation from the Laws? No, it means you never lose sight of the Truth of right and wrong FOR THERE WILL BE NO DEVIATIONS FROM THE BAL­ANCED PRACTICES IN THE HIGHER REALMS OF EXPE­RIENCE--PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES ARE BOUNDED INTO THE PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE. There are myriads of in-be­tween places for learning if your desire is on the path to that knowledge of perfection--if the intent is to none of the Truths of God then you shall be left to your experience in your so-called Hell and endless searching in a place without peace or under­standing.

The physical experience is provided for the learning in reason and logic which matures a soul. In the etheric expression there is no opportunity to practice those Truths in manifest form and that represents a place which might well be called limbo--without comprehension.

Now for the punch-line. Before the journey of each soul frag­ment is finished, no matter how long you might perceive the journey, YOU WILL COME BACK INTO ONENESS WITII GOD OR YOU WILL LIVE IN FOREVER SEPARATION SO THAT THAT WHICH WOULD BE YOUR PLACE IN THE TAPESTRY OF ALL IS FILLED AND NOT LEFT VACANT BY YOUR ABSENCE. THAT PLACE IS LEFT OPEN FOR EONS OF EXPRESSION AND EXPERIENCE BUT ULTI­MATELY THE "GREAT" CYCLES WILL CLOSE AND HE WHO IS OUTSIDE GOD IN THAT CLOSING WILL BE FOR­EVER AND EVER OUTSIDE GOD.

THE MAJORITY PRESENT ARE WITHOUT GOD?

What you perceive and what you HAVE are two greatly varying things. You have myriads of beings who are basically "soul-less", already devoid of God because they are not created nor contained by God--they are manufactured by Man and are the products of pre-manufactured MAN devoid of Godness. God Creates from Light into Light and at the time of a massive closing cycle upon any physi­cal plane of experience--most of the beings present are NOT OF GOD! This is heavier testing and measuring (judging, if you will) of the men of God as to placement in the places of Creation. (Candace: we have taught this, these are robotoids. They are manufactured underground, the originals,and these reproduce more of the same by normal reproduction on the surface. the world is overflowing with them, and they see nothing of the future, or their affects on the planet. they have NO sense of true self. they copy everything, they are not born knowing how to be human.)

HOW CAN YOU TRUST ME MORE THAN SAY,
    JIMMY SWAGGART?
    That is strictly up to you but if you can look at the performance of a
    MAN against the laws you know within and find him wanting--I suggest something is amiss beyond simple "forgiveness" of the erring one. Forgiveness is for you to experience--not thrust upon another to allow his misbehavior.

Why should you believe me? I can only offer that you will find no lies in that which I send forth--note I said "send" forth. The return­ing "Master" God is NOT IN PHYSICAL FORM ON YOUR PLACE and neither am I of the Hosts. By the way--you will not be able to tell the difference in case you suggest that you only believe Aton (God) and not Hatonn! My wings are identical. (Bolding by candace: And Aton is also called Christ Michael, from the Urantia Book terminology. )

We have prepared a place for each and every one of you according to the promise--whether you accept the invitation is your business and, although we will miss your beloved presence, we shall not be offended by your childishness. But our "forgiveness" of your ac­tions will not ease your journey--only our own! Ponder it.

WE USE A HUMAN SCRIBE!

Are YOU not human? What have ye in greater knowledge that al­lows you to hear and see in massive measure that which is NOT hu­man? Is it so unlikely that a Creator who has ALL KNOWLEDGE AND ALL POWER would not create that which is necessary to pre­sent the WORD unto you who ARE HUMAN? Does it, further, seem more likely that HE would utilize Jimmy Swaggart's or George Bush's "secretary" to print the words for your consumption? They have already given you piles upon piles, eons upon eons of lies--WHY WOULD GOD GIVE YOU TRUTH THROUGH THE PATHS WHICH ARE ALREADY SOLELY OF THE "LIE"? This very approach and denial is exactly that which the adversary depends upon as your response! My people brought forth for this purpose are given unto their task and mission according to their "job". It is their business to fulfill their job and what you do with the in­formation is, again, your business to take or leave.

I can promise you, however, that you who find the word of Truth and then simply "choose" to deny it and/or teach against the physical presenters--err greatly for THERE IS NO REMOVAL OF TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE ONCE PRESENTED. IN OTHER WORDS, ONCE YOU "KNOW" YOU CANNOT AGAIN "UNKNOW" NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO ERASE THE FACT OF IT. Often in the effort to bury Truth the one with the shovel compounds his own errors into the very loss of his own "salvation" and is buried by his own misfortune.

You are either "with God" or "against God"--there is no wishy-washy in-between. If you have forgotten who IS God then I suggest you be careful who and how you pull another into your ignorance for you do stand responsible for that which you deliberately act out against another if the other be truly ignorant. Usually, the other only pretends to be ignorant in hopes the "blame" will fall upon an­other rather than self--THAT DOESN'T SELL TO GOD, EITHER!

We shall speak on these matters more frequently in the coming lessons for it is abundantly necessary; however, most are offended that we take time from "the news" to write of mere soul and eternal life than what is going on at Edwards Air Force Base. It is simply the way of an awakening world and the frantic search for confirma­tion of Truth against the hidden lies kept from you.

KENNEDY ASSASSINATION.

I make the above statement because I have a lot of readers of early JOURNALS in total shock regarding the truth of the "Stone" film on Kennedy--right to the fact that Jackie climbed out on the trunk of the car--not to escape, but to retrieve a portion of John's skull with brains attached. She knew it was pure murder and by whom. Yes, the movie is correct and accurate in most areas of discernment, es­pecially the actual murder itself. However, there is still a major portion left out of the scenario of "reason why". This will be repre­sentative of great wisdom for you who would run for President this year and plan to wipe out the money minting system and the Federal Reserve.

The final play which set Kennedy's death into cement was the fad that he saw the destruction of the nation at hand. He fully intended to take control and bring currency printing back into the hands of the government according to the Constitution, starting with some excess of about $4 billion. Then he would be shutting down the creeping cancer of the Federal Reserve, which is the poison of freedom in America. Not the poison-just the administrator of that poison.
    Did Johnson know? Yes indeed. He was not, however, THE mas­termind behind the plan--he simply hated Kennedy and aimed for the power of the "throne" for more dastardly deeds. Your Mr. Bush, however, was extremely involved through the CIA and his role has simply grown ever more powerful in capability of destruction of your nation and thus, the world.

Robert Kennedy realized the plan was thwarted and thus pursued diligently his own Presidency because he made a commitment to finish what John had started--the SAME PLAN. It is all entangled with international intrigue, CIA, Mossad, Soviet Zionism and, plain and simply, the Mafia and criminal underworld who still controls it all. The CIA is only the enforcing and intelligence wing of the Mafia as a simple explanation. This is why you can be sure the "anti-Christ" will come out of the general area of the Vatican/Italy wherein is the seat of the Mafia organization and originators of Freemasonry as originally practiced.

I do not lay these things on you out of some magical hat or fortune-telling cards--I give you blow-by-blow in proof and research if you but take time to check it out.

I am accused of fear-mongering, doom and gloom. Dear ones, if you can look around your world and at your own livelihood stability nationally and personally (without even looking beyond the moment) and do not feel a bit of apprehension--then I fear you are already DEAD. Do you actually believe as this is all brought forth and proven to even YOUR satisfaction that it will change an iota of the facts by your saying: "I just couldn't bring myself to believe such things"? I seriously doubt it!

WHAT ABOUT EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE?

This is only interesting for ones in the general Western area of the U.S. but I have mentioned it and now I am barraged with inquiries. It makes no difference, chelas, if you are "prepared" you are fine--if not, all the "knowing" about hidden agendas will do nothing for you.

However, it can be noted herein that you have now, in joint venture with your new Soviet Freedom-Order, established a working, full-alert coalition with your enemy with a large base capable of total na­tional control of your populace through beam pulse systems. You have installed a fully operational "Woodpecker-Wormwood" system of "Frequency" beams which can project everything from flu and cold infections to total mind control of the populations with directed violence in mob reaction and total debilitation of the populations through depression and loss of functional ability.

Your President left this day for Australia to insure the installation on Australia as well and they plan to check out both the systems and the "survival" facilities which are now functional in Australia and of which we wrote months and months past.

The placement is arranged for security for when these massive beam systems are "fired up" for testing and network function--the odds are less than 50-50 that the surface of earth will survive. I can only suggest you ones keep your dark goggles handy for I am not going to speak more and more on possibilities of this or another, moment. You will either be prepared or you will not.

I will, however, go over some reminders of preparations for you are going to have to function for as long as possible in "emergency" status IF you are allowed to function at all. This is a VERY BIG YEAR for the Plan 2000 taking of the world and I can only remind you that perfection and retention of assets is highly unlikely in all in­stances--but it need not be devastating if you take care. In the light of God's shielding, you are as safe as a bug in a cocoon in a nice wool rug. If you choose not to utilize the shelter God gifts unto you­-'tis your own choice and we wish you well.

The Planners never again plan for any type of "free" world and as I see it coming down--THERE WILL NEVER AGAIN BE FREE­DOM OR LIFE AS YOU HAVE KNOWN IT. The point is to pull it off in natural sequence of events so that you do not even recognize that you have been "had" but rather caught in a situation of "we did all we could to save you".

Then is it too late? It is never too late if you assume the power given unto you through God--but you surely do need to begin in harder effort than at present. If you still cannot read that hand­writing on your walls and simply think it graffiti from the un­derprivileged juveniles, then I'd suspect you are in serious danger of non-recovery. If you WANT to change your plight and will act ac­cordingly--you will witness miracles beyond your imaginings--BUT YOU WILL DO IT!

Now, for you who are pretending as if you never heard of such things and are in a state of shock in the immediate area--KNOCK IT OFF! You have known step by step by agonizing step and allowed our own ships and workers to be literally fired upon with guns and other weapons--stop your infantile reactions and start reasoning with your gifted minds.

Why would you remain in such a dangerous place? Because of its focus, it is not dangerous, is it? You think about it. If you are in the hub of the activity then you are not likely to be at the end target of the beams, are you? Further, we have no bone to pick with the adversary as you ones envision "war" and "bone picking". We have no intent to interfere nor to open any affront to the physical well­being of the adversary through physical weaponry and/or overthrow of a government--good or bad. We are going to bring the word of Truth and God and so be it. The adversary knows his limitations as regards our people and yes, he can make it damned miserable for you--according to how much you choose to tolerate. If you choose to tolerate none of his games, then he cannot touch you without go­ing right through good old Hatonn. He is wise enough not to try that one, at least not a second time! If you go forth and break the laws then you shall most likely get hurt very badly and probably killed in the process.

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY THINGS?

What about your "things"? The enemy in your presence plans that you not have any "things". He doesn't, however, care if you have some "things" if you don't give him trouble. Yours is not to go to "war" for "war", killing and, etc., is NOT of God. You, if you are in service unto God and God's community, will act accordingly. As long as the masses stay asleep there is no bother from the TRUTH and he will even help you with your projects because he needs to "look good" all the while he is killing you. You see, an amazing thing happens to physically inspired power-brokers. It never occurs to them that they will be stopped. Oh, they know that "in the end" God wins--but to them who have written the play for you to follow--they perceive that "god" to be "theirs".

God of Light and Creation has already "won"; you are serving out a mission of telling Truth for the generations which might come to be in the experiences to come. Yours is to prepare a way "through", a remnant, to remind of the Law and move on into the Radiance of wondrous and magnificent creations beyond this measure of tiny ex­perience.

I remind you of something you must seriously attend in attention. It will not be the "enemy" of Satan you need fear, chelas--it is your neighbors and so-called Christians who claim to be friends and chil­dren of Light. They are the evil counterfeits who will hurt you and steal and slay--not your "adversary" as such. It will be up to you as to whether or not you can hold to Truth or fall into the pits with the vipers. You sit in the hollow of God's hands so if you jump into the fire it is of your own doing.

WHAT CAN YOU DO? PHYSICALLY?

I have written and re-written regarding measures you might pursue. I cannot do it for you and if you are now starting without job or place of housing--it becomes ever constantly more difficult to do anything at all.

My people have a job at hand to do and prepare. They may not set aside their job to attend your needs so do not expect such. Oh, I hear you, "I don't expect that"--but you do for you then say, "but God will tend me as the birds of the fields and dress me as the lily"-­so--why come to these people? God gives unto each His measure and it contains ALL. We have three pending law-suits against us from ones who said the same as you--only to explore, exploit and then blame my people and myself for their lack of increase and wis­dom.

I can give you ways to buffer your losses and hold to some assets--perhaps even prosper. If you choose not to use them, so be it for I care not what you do with your "things". I have no need of your "things" but your brethren, and you, certainly do! Further, if you remain "chained" to your "things", there is no way in the physical world that you can lift off that physical compression. The physical "wealth" is for use in the physical expression where it has value for the body cannot either eat or feed the mind with those "things". It is the use of wealth that gives it value for there is no value in a pile of gold which "sits" in the pockets as the chains of bondage. The day will come--and I promise you without equivocation--there will come the day, if you hold assets, that you wish to your dying moment that you had shared them in the building of survival shelters and food storage. It is now at hand and you who hold to the dream of profit and fantasy--are at the threshold of seeing the bubble pricked and your foolishness poured forth upon your unwary heads.

Dharma, we have written long this morning and I am about to move into this subject more deeply regarding reminders of actions. I ask that, since we have a meeting we close this segment and we will take up more physical matters in the next sequence.

I ask that you bear with me, scribe, for it has been a most hor­rendous period of time for you and for my workers in the planning and interruptions of plans as we must adjust to course. Nothing is changed--only approach in intelligent wisdom.

Some of the avenues open prior to this are hardening up with new rules and regulations but we can look at them closely and still find openings for utilization of some measure of safety and projected pos­sibilities.

Note your "markets" and note that not only are there volatile gains and losses but the remarkable stupidity of the clues in their open­ness. Note that on the yesterday with the magnificent "gains", the top "gainers" are the defunct industrials such as General Motors, etc. This is your proof of the shoring up through total falsehood and know that the sword is ready to fall on "call". Remember the mar­kets are planned to reach at least 3500 points and gold to go well over a $1,000 per ounce or more. Their system is not ready nor convenient for total collapse and, if they can pull off that total col­lapse without you realizing it, all the better for their purposes. YOU ARE IN THE TRAP, WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE NOW DE­PENDS ON YOUR RESPONSE TO THE TRAP. YOU CAN EX­TRICATE SELF OR FLAIL YOURSELF TO DEATH WITHIN--IT IS UP TO YOU. SALU.

Dharma, please tell George that it is time and I shall be pleased to sit with him on the radio interview this coming Sunday evening. It is time to put the stupid UFO mystics into their evil place of misinfor­mation. I am not come for hype nor excitement--I am simply come as your "way home". So be it.
    You still wish to continue to think of this as "just another portion of the game" and "I'll reap reward without insecurity." Not in MY property! If you play through and by the rules of evil then so shall you be left to those resources.
    Hatonn to stand-by.

PJ 42
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #1 HATONN

WED, JANUARY 1, 1992 4:33 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 138

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 1, 1992

NEW YEAR'S DAY

Hatonn present in the Holy Service of God in and of Light. Let us collect our fragments and still the currents of confusion. You will please keep ever present in your minds the impacts of these new year moments. This is to be a year of most unexpected changes which will boggle the minds if you allow it. The adversary plans great changes to come about in these months at hand.

It is time to write of things which will be compared by every "crazy nut" to that which is already being filtered down into your con­sciousness by the misinformation and disinformation bearers. You are now such a controlled society of people that the differences will elude the multitudes and you shall be given into the perceptions of insanity from time to time. I must write in TRUTH so that as things unfold in the confusion of the Planners' timing you will not be either surprised nor impacted by the blatant size of the lies. Always realize that somewhere in the middle of the extremes of projections will be found the truth of the tales which are now going to be loosed upon you. We will speak in specifics in some instances but I will use gen­eralities in explanation to cover much up-front which will later be spoken of more leisurely.

What I have to tell you is already breaking forth from the more "wild" of the UFO community of deceivers but, you see, the only thing wrong with their conclusions lies in the awsumptions of "alien" beings instead of manufactured earth-bound beings. This is THE MOST IMPORTANT facet in the wrong conclusions but, nonethe­less, it is time to speak of these "incredible" circumstances before the news hits the headlines.

The point of actions from here on in will be to panic and paralyze you citizens with the sheer magnitude of the technology present upon your place. The adversary has been working toward his goal of world domination by year 2000 for thousands upon thousands of years and you are now within the final decade of the entrapment so you are going to be shocked and terrified by that which will come into your knowledge.

I have gained a reputation of doom and gloom--fear mongering and even being Satanic. No, none of those things but what I will outlay to you "ordinary" unknowing people will be mind-boggling and be­yond science fiction of any kind shown to you prior to now.

ULTIMATE PUNCH-LINE
    The ultimate punch-line to the adversary's plan is to align the masses into unity through assumption of an outer-space alien threat to the planet. No, I repeat--you have no enemies in space--they are all land-locked and the plan so well laid and orchestrated that the pre­sentations unto you will cause you to believe that which they will tell you. I must tell you the truth prior to the "pranks" because only in that advance warning will you be prepared. ALWAYS as things un­fold--look unto the PHYSICAL ASPECT. GOD is a SPIRITUAL influence and condition and thus, that which is manufactured and manifest in the physical and breaks ANY BIT OF EVEN ONE LAW OF GOD IF PRESENTED FROM THE COSMOS, IS NOT OF GOD BUT SERVES THE ADVERSARY--and you are in for some real doozies right away now.

You will continually harken back to the writing of yesterday as we write during these coming days because you MUST know of the separation and sorting and if you are still playing games with God, I suggest it is now time to stop it. GOD is not a groveling wimp who will allow you to go into infinity with such stupid ideas and actions as you have been told. HE WILL ALLOW NO EVIL ACTIONS OR INTENT WITHIN HIS HOLY PLACES! That means that it will be only through honorable service and intent that you will make that journey WITH God. You may get interim placement but you had best look most carefully at intent because the days shorten into a very precious few. Each day will be a gift of gifts.

The intent was to pull off a planetary testing of the massive Wood­pecker/Wormwood pulse system now fully connected. If those tests go wrong you will have an ignited radioactive belt about the planet. The assumption is that at worst it will keep the Hosts from entering your space. It will NOT do so. However, your Elite controllers now have finished and interconnected underground survival centers worldwide and connected by channels with such advanced technol­ogy that hundreds of years can be spent comfortably in shelter while the surface recovers--if necessary. This will be utilized above or below sea level. It is only you-the-people that have no shelters and will not survive. You still have time for action because a few things are not complete and final function of the "system" will be more per­fected if the "Plan" is more fully complete than on this day. How­ever, as of day one of January, 1992 the system is linked and the Elite ARE IN CONTROL. That does not mean America, chelas.

What you DO have this day is a breakdown, however, of the Soviet break-aways and the Zionist elements. The break-away nations and the fundamental elements of the Russian coalition will not tolerate either Yeltsin or the Zionists, even if a full-scale nuclear war must be had immediately. When Shevardnadze says you should be wor­ried mightily about those nuclear weapons in the "wrong" hands--he speaks much too softly--they are poised and ready to fire. But that is not the subject of this evening's writing.

REPTILIANS AND LITTLE GRAYS

It is time I confirm and explain the presence of massive underground systems throughout your globe--which are very "human" oriented and occupied.

You will be told that these installations are headed and run as a hostage situation--by aliens. Reptilians and Little Grays. BS! Are there Reptilians and Little Grays present? Indeed! There are mas­sive numbers of them--all cloned, replicated and terrifying. You will further be told that they hold your government hostage. More and deeper heaps of lies--they are produced by the good-will dedication and greedy money grubbing governments at the control of the Elite Committee of 300 who operate out of Switzerland and headed by the Royal Crown of England. These are the Satanic British Zionists originally known as the Serpent People. This is exactly why the Reptilians will be presented to you as the ones in control. The Ser­pent is the symbol of Satan and these ones have never even bothered to lie to you about their label.

UNEMPLOYED

Sit quietly for a minute and consider numbers with me, for as these underground facilities are coming to finished status there are a lot of suddenly available unemployed. You are showing increased num­bers of unemployed NEW sign-ups of half a million a week. You are talking now of millions out of work--from where? Yes, from all over, but WHY?

How many people, say, in the area of Lancaster/Palmdale, Cali­fornia, might you personally know who work in the aerospace in­dustry wherein groups work on items which are isolated and secret with penalty of death as reward for tattling? Almost all is done on "need to know" basis and ones are going to realize they have been working on projects which were so unworldly as to shock Spielberg. Worse than what appears on the surface, they are subjected to mandatory testings, physicals, etc., where they are totally pro­grammed "to forget" what they have seen and heard.

I am going to name some names and places (locations) so that you can check them out as to authenticity and then you will find it easier to accept truth as it is unfolded to you.

We will start in the local area of Southern California in the Edwards Air Force Base area extending in a large triangular shape which in­cludes all the way to Pasadena, Long Beach, Palmdale, Lancaster, Tehachapi, Mojave, Edwards and China Lake--just for starters.

We have spoken often already about the areas of "51", "72", Dulce, etc., in Nevada, New Mexico and Arizona so we will leave it to suf­fice that duplication is present in those places as well. Ones who have had the "privilege" of tourist rides into Yucca Mountain to check out the tunnels for planned nuclear waste sites will not be as shocked as the rest of you unsuspecting ones. At Yucca Mountain alone there are over 35 major tunnels which totally catacomb the mountain at all levels as deep as several miles. There is only one tunnel open for public eyes and it is impressive enough to stun the eyes and minds of hardened engineers.

In the Palmdale area beneath a "hanger" type building, which actu­ally is movable on tracks, is a multilayer technology center over eight levels in depth and the size of a massive city. The workers are mostly manufactured robotoids and synthetics made for labor with computer intelligence. Human participants are of the "Ultra top-se­cret clearance" personnel.

At Edwards launch area in a bluff (butte) called Haystack, there is an even larger installation underground with incredible beam pulse systems, aircraft launchers, stealth equipment in coalition with the Soviet Cosmosphere program with total capability of destroying the planet in some 15 minutes.

Locked into that installation is a massive underground facility near Tehachapi called The Anthill (Northrup). There are open silos wherein light laser systems are tested and cosmos-drones sent out like marching armies to probe electronically. They are like little basketballs of light running usually to blue and sometimes golden/orange. (not "ball lightening" folks-C)
    These particular installations are carved out with digging equipment which melts the mind as to possibilities as nothing stops them--not rock nor metal. They are drills tipped with diamond bits and carve a 40 ft. tunnel in mere hours. Interconnecting these installations are high-speed transit rails with "trains" which "fly" on an electromagnetic system off the ground at incredible speed. There has been a lot of "blasting", also, but covered by the stories of aircraft moving through the sound barrier and after a while it simply became that no-one paid any attention.

BEINGS INVOLVED

I don't even like to speak much of the Reptilians because they are dramatically for fear effect. Some are simply beings with leathered type of covering for protection purposes and are no more than hu­mans in costume. The Little Grays fit into a different type of cate­gory and if not selectively handled get completely out of control. These are both comprised of manufactured (soul-less) beings without compassion or feelings of any type. They are very "strong" physi­cally and the "Grays" can literally infiltrate into the substance around them, i.e., they can "float" or disperse through a wall or door, etc.

There is a third type of replicated being made in the form of that which is presented to you on television as an "Orange". These are computer-bright but basically clone laborers. These are very human in appearance but too synthetic to fit in with your citizenry.

I am going to remind you--THESE ARE NOT SPACE ALIENS ALTHOUGH PATTERNED FROM ORIGINAL ALIEN ENTRIES OF EONS PAST.

I hope you are beginning to get the picture, chelas. These are the adversaries OF GOD and of we, the Hosts. They neither have the technology to traverse the cosmos nor are they even allowed into the space beyond the Earth orbiting system at best.

These ones are led and controlled by the entities who would Rule the Earth and they are the reflection of hybrid, emotionless beings who serve the World Order "Elite". They are basically Satanic tools and act on direct orders of the controllers.

WAR OF THE "GODS"

We don't speak of "Gods" as such, but the idea fits. It is the time of sorting and separation of the participants (players) on the physical orb called Shan (Earth). It is the time of retrieval of God's children who are experiencing on the place for all sorts of varying reasons in soul-growth progression. Evil intends to rule the globe and all things thereon. But, he has already destroyed the bountiful wonders of the globe and it cannot continue as is. Therefore, the plan is to take control through whatever means available--preferably leaving a remnant of Godly slave laborers and annihilation of other souled beings. This will be accomplished in two ways.

1. He will simply convince the souled being that God is not who and what He claims to be. Those unthinking masses will simply be led down the "primrose" paths through the mire of lies and disbeliefs of truth. These, for the most part, will be called Christians (by any other label). These ones will be side-tracked into a belief system which revolves around the human physical being of, say, a Jesus Christ or Buddha, as adequate examples. They will set their intent upon denying and "proving" the non-presence of God, Hosts, Goodly Aliens, etc.--anything of the Spiritual realms of Light. Their whole intent will claim infinite experience but will be entrapped in total physical and material matter. (Candace, this is VERY Evident on various forums I have visited around the net and with people around me personally.)

2. He will simply enslave physically those who stand against him and as ones are no longer useful, they will be slain and/or used for testing, etc. Disease will wipe out multitudes and then wars will an­nihilate millions, famine and exposure will get more and in the in­terim, all dissenters will be interned in compounds if they are thought to be dangerous to "the cause".

Ones who go about their business without great confrontation will be basically left alone if they are in areas wherein they are no bother.

GOD WILL NOT INTERFERE

There is full understanding between the higher "commands". Our people are not to be harmed. This does not mean that ALL know this even though ones who attempt bodily harm are usually taken out a.s.a.p. by their own group. The adversary will not risk encounter with my Command. God's people are "off limits". I suggest you be making very, very sure as to whether or not you are one of God's people. Don't ask ME! If you don't know then you better get aw­fully worried.

Does this mean that God's people will not be caught in anything nasty or negative? No, many of you will perish and no place, as such, is safer than any other. I can assure you that you will have colds and flu, get cold and get hot, hungry and tired just like everyone and anyone else. You WILL be allowed to fulfill your mission whatever it might entail and you WILL BE RECLAIMED AND BROUGHT INTO SAFETY AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME.

There is time left for action in almost unlimited manner if you utilize that time well. Things are not in order to the point of desirability on the part of the Planners so you will simply work within that circum­stance in which you find self. There are still some methods of as­sisting selves with security in ability to barter, etc., if you use intelligence. Violence will simply get all of our workers killed and it will not be tolerated--if I have to tell you that point then you are go­ing to harm more than serve good. You will be sly as the serpent and gentle as the dove--dead martyrs serve no one. Your job is not to fight the war--yours is to bring Truth, put it to press, assist wherein you can by example without force or undue nagging for each will have to know for self. We must have a "remnant" and that means that you of my command will not act in foolishness or you will be put to the side lest you endanger the entire lift-off program. You will be given to know your task when appropriate and he who acts in greed will be put to last. Know that we can beam you up into safety from Mars if need be. I can get you aboard the Phoenix, for instance, which is far outside your orbiting place.

OTHER PLACES IN THE U.S.

There are massive bases in Canada but some of the more important strategic centers are, of course, around (under) Atlanta and Arkansas. In some of those areas there were already an un­derground "alien" race and massive tunneling complex. There are also ancient tunnels under Tehachapi, for instance. The military has now tunneled right to the side of the crystal in Tehachapi and we have now blocked their entry into that portion of their system. Only a tiny portion of the crystal in point is allowed the use of Earthians.

POISON WATER SUPPLY

Other bad news includes a slow and deliberate addition of herbicides into the water systems of your cities. Most is by accidental seepage from growing fields at very low levels of toxicity but now covering massive areas. As water supplies dwindle in the areas stricken by drought there will be more and more actual toxic response to that pollution. There will also be virus infection via water systems whereby whole villages and sections of cities will become ill within hours--simultaneously.
    The cover-up is massive and "leakers" or "speakers" are dealt with instantly by either absolute negation of "law" or injection or by death--mostly the latter depending on the importance of the "squealer". You have ones in the local group who are targets who managed to survive all three types of assault. I will tell you now, it is very difficult to kill one of my people. Usually the journey to this side is vaguely remembered and almost always the trip itself is re­called and known at the time and again remembered at some time later.

AM I TELLING YOU "IT IS OVER"?

No indeed. I am simply telling you that you must be ready for that next assault on your beings as we have described it in the past. Re­member, I told you that before you are through, the enemy will blame all things on aliens to prevent any of you being reclaimed by God--THE BATTLE IS FOR YOUR SOULS--ONE DIRECTION GIVES TOTAL FREEDOM AND THE OTHER ENSLAVEMENT AND YOU MUST DECIDE WHICH YOU WILL EXPERIENCE. How many will see through the facade of the physical illusion and into the co-creatorship which produced that illusion? When you un­derstand God then you will also understand that it only requires YOUR decision. It is up to YOU to choose the gold or the gold-cov­ered lead! Both appear the same and often the lead covered in gold appears the more shiny and desirable to the fleshly experience. The lead actually has more value in the higher experiences.

A guide to "clues" is also available to you who will mentally take a look. The protocols and instructions are in place. Bridges, passes and area dams are now bombed (mined) and tracking stations already in place--to keep ones in the area wherein you ARE when the curtain falls. This means a shut-down of all international travel, and inter­state travel as well, as time passes. The point is to actually lock you into a small area of location and one in which you can be easily controlled and accounted for. Note the closure of one airline after another and note how many of those airline planes are at Mojave! As surface travel is shut down those parts will be utilized for other types of vehicles and weapons.

The plan, of course, is to allow things to appear natural in their oc­currence--i.e., the markets will fall and you will be in a depression but always with the prattling that "it is getting better"--"just a fluctu­ation". You will be like the Russians--into disaster without realizing it happened to you. In your confusion you will get deeper and deeper into the pit until the trap is closed. Then the government will simply pull out all resources (welfare) and it will appear most spon­taneous because, after all, a government without money cannot maintain anything. The ignorant will remain ignorant and in denial until it is over and some will never know differently, much less ad­mit that what we gave forth was right and correct.

Will you go down without revolution? Probably not, but the bigger gun usually wins, especially if he has trained himself to be more clever. You, dear ones, have been uneducated and many of your so-called educated adults can neither read nor write.

BUT WHAT OF ARMAGEDDON? "YOU SAID - -"

Indeed I did and you can expect eruption in the Middle East mo­mentarily because the Zionist impact is into the areas of the break­away Republics and the military Soviet machine is efforting right now to squelch any anti-military control. The military machine is on the march and it will prevail. It has been carefully orchestrated to get nuclear capability into the hands of all the little antagonistic na­tions to specifically allow for war. Oh indeed, if there remains a world of nations, there WILL BE AN ARMAGEDDON. I remind you--the plans are finished, for all practical purposes, to totally leave the surface of the planet to destruction while Satan and his henchmen move into those worm-holes underneath to "ride out" the storms.

In all of the installations are men, women and children synthesized and ready for reproduction at such time as viable life forms can be reintroduced.

You of the remnant of God's people are for the purpose of making sure all of God's people are aboard and into security when departure time is at hand.

Yes indeed, I am talking about the total departure and separation of God from the planet leaving the evil manufactured entities to their destructive and depleting cycles.

Some who are left and made poor choices on the wrong assumptions will be allowed growth at separation from the physical as soul sepa­rates from physical life-form but this will only last through a couple of generation cycles at most. However, the truth will be made obvi­ous and there will be opportunity to again stand in the place of God. It will, however, be only briefly and then, finally, the planet will be left to cleanse and recover as life forms are simply cycled away as living conditions become too hostile for all life forms.

BUT YOU SAID "WE STILL COULD - -"!

Yes I did and do! But will you? You don't even have many who even believe what I just wrote to you. "Oh," you will say, "...that is just stupid but unreal science fiction." Yes, that is what they assume you will say and how you will react to Truth. How comfortable are you this moment? How stable is the economy? How stable are the jobs? How healthy is your society physically, emotionally and spir­itually? HOW do you believe it can RECOVER? Where have all your industries gone? Well, brothers, most of them have literally gone underground--where they don't need YOU any longer. The Plan is to bring the population of this planet down again to 500 mil­lion people and no more--that means some 6 billion people will be killed--one way or another. That also means that a lot of God's REAL children, with proper intent of Godness, will be watching from a nice safe distance in order to begin and establish a working system within Radiance.

As I remind Dharma of the experience of total treasure when the very hand of God brought you out of the void of mist--so shall that hand lift you into eternal radiance--IF YOU HOLD UNTO THAT LIGHT OF TRUTH FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND FOR THESE THINGS TO COME FORTH UPON AND UNTO MAN OF EARTH PLACE.

IT MATTERS NOT WHICH IT BE IF YE ARE PREPARED. I MUST GIVE YOU BOTH EXTREMES AND THE MIDDLE PATH--FOR UPON MAN'S CHOICES RESTS THE JOUR­NEY. IF ONLY ONE MAN WOULD RECOGNIZE HIS GOD POWER, THE ENTIRE PLAY CAN BE CHANGED--WILL YOU DO IT? AND IF IT COMES TO BE--DHARMA, WILL YOU WRITE IT? YOU HAVE PLAYED BY THE EVIL RULES AND SCRIPT FOR SO LONG THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN TO INCLUDE A NEW PLAYWRITE!?!? WHAT WILL YOU, DHARMA, WRITE AS THE END OF THIS PLAY? HOW ABOUT YOU, GEORGE? OBERLI? LITTLE CROW? WHO WILL APPEND THE ENDING TO THIS PLAY? WILL YOU ALLOW GOODNESS TO PRE­VAIL, OR EVIL? THE HOUR-GLASS LAYS THERE UPON ITS SIDE--HOW WILL YOU TURN IT? WILL YOU TURN THE EMPTY SIDE TO "UP" OR THE "FULL"? GOD WAITS! EVIL WILL NOT STAND IN THE LIGHT AND TRUTH IS THE LIGHT AND THE LIGHT IS THE WORD AND THE WORD IS GOD! SO BE IT.

I SHALL LEAVE YOU TO YOUR THOUGHTS AS I OFFER THE GIFT OF INFINITE LIFE AND LIMITLESS POWER TO CHOOSE. ADONAI!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 42
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN

THU., JANUARY 2, 1992 8:57 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 139

THURSDAY. JANUARY 2. 1992

If I bring you Truth does that make me your enemy? Could it not perhaps indicate that I am your friend and brother and that I wish to help you? "Man" has painted your "visions" for you and you have learned to follow like sheep in the pastures, even to the same conclu­sion. If the lead sheep moves to a tuft of grass and eats it, is there that tuft of grass for those who follow next and next and next? Nay, and the land is stripped as each oncoming sheep tries to eat the same tuft of grass--into its very roots.

The adversary has eaten the good grass and now leaves you to the barren ground. He has, in addition, poisoned the bits of roots re­maining and given you just enough to train you to not search for selves. Ah, you are out of work? You go for unemployment and when that is gone you go for welfare! But who pays the sums to foot the bill for the services? You are helpless and because you can no longer be tended--you will not survive in most instances past the first throes of the disaster. You will still be trying to figure out what to do while protesting to the government to "fix it" for you have learned no better. The sun (if it shines) will shine upon the just and the unjust, the rains will fall likewise--and what will YOU do? Where will YOU go? Please do not come unto my people who have listened and prepared for theirs is a mission already laid forth and it is NOT to give unto YOU so that you have nought to do or act to prepare for self. There are no tufts of grass left to them, either. They are fulfilling their task of telling you of the Truth of that which IS and in the ending they will be hidden and protected from you who would not hear.

The plan is to continue to "fool" you to the very midst of the disaster so that you are rendered helpless and then the depopulation of the planet will occur. You will blame God when it is only from God that you are receiving warnings that you are on the final stint of your journey if the adversary has his way.

Why will God not "fix" everything? Because you as a mass of His creations have earned no reward--you have only denied His Truth, His Laws and His Hosts come to help you. You have simply buried in more deeply into the "things" of physical matter and clung des­perately unto those things of luxury unto the flesh. Most of you will throw out a carton of milk simply because the contents have passed the date on the carton--when the milk is yet sweet and wholesome. If this be your mental set then why would God only prolong your misery by allowing you more and more disillusionment? Nay, the warnings have poured forth and you had best listen to the words in the books you call "Holy" because the adversary has laid forth his plans for you quite succinctly. If you insist on following that which is in those books as if there could not even he error--then pity is yours--not salvation.

You who pick at your truth-bringers and set up meetings with so-called learned persons to "convince the truth-bringer" that he is ig­norant while you chant that which is laid before you as gospel--you err greatly for the child is smarter than the adult in point and it will be the adult who has earned his journey into that which will befall him. THE BOOKS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN INTENTIONALLY TO PULL YOU INTO THE TRAP AND HEAP APOCALYPSE UPON YOU IN YOUR REFUSAL TO SEE AND HEAR. YOU HEAP EVEN MORE "SIN" UPON SELF BY EFFORTING TO DISSUADE ONES FROM THEIR PATH WHO HAVE LISTENED AND FOUND TRUTH AND INSTRUCTIONS.

By your own revelations and projections you say that God will send His messengers in preparation for the return of His Light. But you recognize them not, no more than you are allowed to recognize the Truth of the returning Master. You have lived by the lie and unless ye turn again into the Truth of God all will be in perishment who are left to their journey upon the place for the adversary intends physical death to you of the masses--over six billion of you. At the point of the final curtain, We of the Hosts WITH GOD will have removed our people and, precious ones, there will be no "rapture" just to get you off a dying planet wherein your very souls will have fallen to the foe. Therefore, as you check out my "facts as given" I suggest you consider that my "reasoning" may be as accurate and valid. You will never find death through turning into the goodness and safety of God so I ponder as to why you would fight Truth so hard and in­sistently. We only bring a refresher in the LAWS of God and Creation. The very fact that you struggle and argue in terms of physical material matter says that you do not have Truth in you!

"Oh," you tell me, "...but it is the blood of Jesus who will save us even unto the last breath." No, it is NOT so. The blood of a man, Jesus, at best, is nothing but a physical presentation of corpuscles, white cells, etc., now dried and withered in physical passage of your perceived time. There is no time and no space and no blood--"CHRIST" IS AN EMOTIONAL "STATE OF BEING" IN GOODNESS WITHIN THE LAWS AND INFINITY OF GOD THE CREATOR--THE BLOOD OF A MAN IS NOT EVER THE SAME AS THE STATE OF CHRISTNESS. CHRIST IS IM­MORTAL UNTO GOD OF LIGHT. THE PHYSICAL PERISHES AT BEST, AND THAT PERISHMENT IS USUALLY WITHIN THE GRIPS OF THE PHYSICAL SEARCH WHICH IS NEVER FOUND IN THAT DIMENSION OF EXPRESSION.

So be it, for mine is not to nag and tag at you. To ones still search­ing instructions and who come to finally "find" and listen, I shall relay (repeat) a few possible actions for preparation and allow you to see at what point you have arrived. Do you have to do anything? No--but this is for the "physical position" and if you heed not, you will find yourselves mired in the destruction as planned--against your physical survival. There will be no longer any physical perfection in the years ahead of you for the "planners" have planned well so that few can survive in the physical form past a few brief years of expe­rience. The earth will heave and shake and kill, the economy will collapse and kill, the political will become anarchy and kill--the very breath of life will kill.

Can you change it? Indeed--but will you? At best, the changes which must be made cannot, in your time perspective, be made without total chaos and slow regrowth. There will be no instant anything any more--save death of the physical beings and removal of your physical property. You have bought the lie to the extent that you hear not the prophecies in proper perspective. For as God has created YOU, so too is evil presented--by and from the physical al­lowed freedom of choices and given into reason. Therefore as long as there is "physical" manifestation--will be found evil presence. However, as with planets who come into their own radiance--the old is left while the radiance of beauty and Light replaces the sick and dying. On those places left to their plight (in the pits wherein evil (Satan) is binded) that evil shall also eventually perish and thusly at some new time in evolving creation the old shall be renewed--but you will not physically be aboard, in all likelihood--for you will have, at this passage of expression, made your choice to dwell with­out your Creator God. In the ending you who have denied God of Creation will be denied by that God for He will no longer know thee. Force is not of God and he will leave thee to your own choices--ALWAYS!

TO YOU WHO CHOOSE TO TRY IT GOD'S WAY - ‑

Always God offers insight unto the very last moment and for that reason I will again speak of things within this mortal transition into control by the adversary. We must offer God's servants the knowl­edge of survival for the transition and for the physical passage to al­low our mission fulfillment. God will leave NONE of HIS people--­but you must be very sure you believe on the correct premise--for God WILL LEAVE all who deny the TRUTH OF HIS PRESENCE­--AND IN THIS ERROR MOST SO-CALLED AND SELF­STYLED CHILDREN OF GOD WILL BE IN THE LEAVING TO THE PHYSICAL DEMISE WITHOUT THE PRESENCE OF GOD WHILE THE ADVERSARY LAUGHS AT YOU AND SAYS "AH HA!--GOTCHA!"

IF YOUR BELIEF ON GOD IS ATTACHED IN ANY MANNER TO A PHYSICAL SCENARIO OR PHYSICAL "SIGN" IN LIMI­TATION, FOR YOUR SALVATION--YOU ERR AND WILL BE LEFT TO YOUR OWN GOD OF DARKNESS WHO HAS MIS­LED YOU, NEITHER WILL IT HELP YOU TO SHOUT THAT YOU HAVE READ THE BOOKS OF THE GREAT WRITERS AND HISTORIANS--FOR THEY ARE WRONG !

Precious Jen and Cort, I ask that you send this message unto your beloved parents for they have erred greatly and, in their blindness, they have refused to see and hear. You must allow them their jour­ney, children, for if a Man cannot see that physical expression and soul journey are not the same, then he is blinded beyond recovery if he will not have his eyes checked for error. You are living in the time of the ending cycles of the sorting of wheat from chaff--ye are wheat and the chaff must be released unto the winds to search fur­ther for fertile soil and God direction. I care not whether or not ones deny God and the presence of the returning Master for that is their privilege of passage. I must, however, ask you to remain strong in your Truth for the commitment of service is unto God in that very journey into His places which is at hand herein. "Religion" is NOT "Godness nor Christness"--Religion is a blinding, binding shackle unto a DOCTRINE--and doctrines are set forth by MAN--NOT GOD. At best it is always the INTERPRETATION OF GOD BY MAN UNTO ANOTHER MAN WHO IS NOT WILLING TO SEARCH TRUTH FOR SELF BUT RATHER FOLLOW UNTO ANY WHO WILL TELL HIM THAT WHICH HE CHOOSES TO HEAR. YOU WALK WITH GOD, CHILDREN, AND YOU HAVE COME INTO THIS TRUTH THROUGH SEEKING AND TOTAL REASON--BE KIND AND FORGIVING UNTO THOSE WHO EFFORT TO PULL YOU DOWN INTO THE PITS WITH THEM--BUT RELEASE THEM IN LOVE AND PRAYER THAT THEY MIGHT FIND TRUTH FROM THE PILES OF LIES. SO BE IT.

AS TO THE PHYSICAL POSSIBILITIES

In response to the old and timeless Chinese proverb which says, "May you live in interesting times": You are certainly living in In­teresting times.

You have lost your vision of Truth and "reality" and "Where there is no vision, the people perish." (Proverbs 29:18)

Shall we begin this journey through tedium with reminders and sta­tus reports? Perhaps you will hear and see through purely physical expression for God serves those who ask in intent of Godness. The "call" compels HIS response--He will be where ye art--always. Let us speak of the general scenario of present circumstances according to past relationships, etc. We do not need to pronounce doom nor gloom--just historical passage.

Let us keep it more simple for you in the American nation of the U.S. so that the story can be relatively narrow for purpose of in­sight--all can be connected to any and all locations and people but you need to focus on facts.

THE 1990'S

This last decade of the '90's has every promise of being the most challenging, interesting and hair-raising, goose-pimply and devas­tating of any time past or present of the world. The era of post-war prosperity you have known since the late 1940's is going to be re­placed by an era of some half decade or longer, of total contraction, financial convulsion, debt liquidation, and DEPRESSION. This decade will see tremendous rearrangement of wealth, millions of people will go to the bankruptcy wall and millions more will not even find relief in bankruptcy as assets are simply nil and voided. Some, however, as with all passages through the planner's scenario (if attended closely as to what "they" do) will make it through and some will even prosper greatly. These who listen and work within the laws of the land and utilize that which is presented for your use will likely do very well indeed because they are prepared and under­stand that more money can be made by a few in bad times than in "good" times. The Elite plan it that way.

Over 10,000 people became millionaires during the Great De­pression because they watched the instructions and saw the hand­writing on the wall--those economic signs of the times presented. They moved to liquidity, they got out of debt, out of the stock market which was and is even more so this day, manipulated and purely a tool of the Elite to fool the populace into stupid actions and beliefs; later these ones had assets with which to purchase at most remarkably depressed prices of 10 to 40 cents on the "dollar". Hundreds of thousands of people got out of harm's way by being mavericks, contrarians or independent thinkers--and by being prepared!

The vast majority followed the political/financial establishment line and went broke. The 90's will also have its financial winners, and many more financial losers. Wouldn't it be better if you were among the winners? If you are among the winners, you will have more chance of changing that which is coming down on the globe--losers are locked into the same prison with the other losers.

Let us not speak herein greatly of the International Beast--which controls you. We can make our point by considering only the U.S. and the scenario becomes more defined. We will pretend the con­trolling Elite are in your sector. THEY ARE NOT so do not "skim" this material and tell another that I have said otherwise--THIS IS FOR EXAMPLE ONLY--THE CONTROLLERS ARE FROM THE COMMITTEE OF 300 AND THE OPERATORS IN YOUR GOVERNMENT AND POLITICAL/ECONOMIC CIRCLES ARE BUT PUPPETS AND PAWNS.

The 1990's will witness political crises and convulsions unlike any you have seen or experienced since the founding of the "Republic", as George Bush and the Liberal Eastern Establishment effort to push you into the New World Order. Actually, they have already signed, by treaty, your demise as a sovereign nation set up to now be gov­erned by and enforced by the United Nations--under what was the old Soviet Communist Zionists. By the way, the old Communists do not like the Zionists even a tittle--and it is planned to bury the Zion­ists--(those are the Jews, friends), right along with the New Yeltsin Commonwealth. The military has taken control of those nations and do not fool yourselves one moment longer. You WILL have wars of untold horror--for it is planned as a part of depopulation.

The plan is to totally negate the U.S. Constitution (which has already been done IF no-one stops the silent ratification) and replace it with the new international authority under that UN and some "three" re­gional governments in Europe, North America and the Pacific Rim.

OTHER LOSSES

This decade you will witness tremendous loss of freedom as the lib­eral Congress you elected, bureaucracy and executive branch pass a myriad of socialistic, people-controlling laws and regulations to control your people and turn them into slaves. Elections are con­trolled and if you do not see it then you are hopelessly blind. The absolute disregard of the "system" to honor Constitutional law by the political parties is incredible in its public display. You have candi­dates of high standing absolutely being DENIED any method of even coming onto public ballots for you the people to choose or deny. It is depended that you-the-people will applaud the selections and do nothing. Why do you suppose there is such a push to keep Buchanan, Duke and others OFF the ballots--could it be these men have done something RIGHT?

The West and America (YOU) are going to witness threats, con­straints and coalitions with a totally armed Soviet Union, still totally directed by Marxist-Leninists dedicated to nothing short of world domination. Please note the writings of the past few days--IT IS DONE! THE SOVIET UNION IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT NOW HAS TOTAL HOOKUP OF PULSE SYSTEMS OF GLOBAL NATURE AND TOTAL SPACE CONTROL--TOTAL. Your country has been totally infil­trated by military and intelligence personnel. I remind you that there are more KGB/Mossad personnel in the CIA than all other put to­gether! The CIA is simply a Soviet/Zionist branch of the So­viet/Israeli brotherhood. This has almost nothing to do with Rus­sians or Hebrew "Jews". Most Zionists are not in any way con­nected to "Jews" in any manner whatsoever!

This decade will witness the greatest attack on the "family", the greatest wave of crime, social upheaval, and threats to your very ba­sic American way of life--in all of history. The great majority of Americans are likely to sleep complacently through these times of economic and political upheaval until they are broke, until they are serfs under the New World Order and/or BOTH.

ON THE OTHER HAND

THE 1990's WILL ALSO BE A TIME OF GREAT EXCITEMENT, OF GREAT OPPORTUNITY, OF GREAT CHALLENGE AND GREAT VICTORY FOR THE REMNANT OF THINKING, FREEDOM-DEMANDING PEOPLE. PEOPLE WHO TAKE A STAND FOR GOD, FOR TRADITIONAL VALUES, AND AGAINST EVIL SHALL BE PROTECTED THROUGH THE MARCH "THROUGH" THE MORASS AND INTO GLORY.

However, there are so very, very (incredibly) few people who are even IN the battle for financial, political and spiritual survival or even know that such a battle is raging all around them, that it is stunning to the realization senses. Do you not see that a person who is properly prepared, properly motivated, and properly dedicated can make a magnificent difference for the competition is virtually non­existent. Out of such circumstances comes the accepted "heroes" and leaders.

Victory in trying circumstances is a function of proper mental atti­tude, understanding the problems and having a "vision" of victory in spite of any of those seeming problems and being, as the Boy Scouts pronounce--properly prepared.

I can again lay forth some possibilities for the human economic and physical period which lies ahead--but I cannot insist nor impose upon you that you use any of them. I shall, however, continue to present them until there is no longer ability to do so. Efforts are constant and terrifying to prevent our presenting alternatives unto you. The 1990's is a decade of destiny for you, your families, and your na­tion(s). What YOU do will determine the fate of the entire species of Man.

DEPRESSION

You have been in this "depression" for a couple of years now. Now, you have the typical acknowledgment of the lies from and by the Establishment Controlled Media who now says there is NO RE­COVERY. They pronounce that this "recession" is worse than ever.

Hold your breath, America--the Federal Reserve has just, within days, pumped over 50 BILLION dollars in cash into the Market to I give you the illusion of growth and stability. Note that the very stocks which "gained" are the very companies who have gone de­funct within the past three weeks or so. Nobody noticed during the holidays and hype on spending and "consumer confidence".

Unemployment, personal and corporate bankruptcies continue to abound in unheard of numbers and this, even as bank, S&L, and insurance company failures continue to spread. The US economy continues to contract even as Bush and associates keep "talking" about economic recovery and the great resiliency in the economy. What magic can there be in Bush's great revelations regarding ev­erything "toward the end of January"? Well, the announcement may well be worse than you can imagine with a show of force and total rescission of your government and Constitution. You will probably move into TOTAL Emergency Regulations through Executive Or­der. All he has to do is announce same for he has already the legal mechanism in place.

This is not a recession of "just" workers in factories, etc. This is across the board from highest executives to janitors. The system of benefits (unemployment insurance pools, union funds, etc.) are zilch and there is no money to fund the welfare system. In fact, I suggest that all who hold any welfare chits consider using them before they are unaccepted collateral at the markets. The government is noted for issuing worthless coupons even to and including Federal Reserve Notes (money-currency). There will be a type of "transition period" but it will probably be brief because when no debt can be serviced and no interest repaid to places like Japan (who refuse to continue to purchase your debt) the house of cards will fall and all in it.

You who think Bush is in Australia and Japan, etc., to spread growth and financial prosperity and work out trade agreements, forget such nonsense. The Japanese have refused to buy any more of your worthless bonds and debts, etc. The only good business around is that which is allowing the wealthy to trade their money around for more security and last minute security placement and profit place­ment. Too bad you ones are not on top of it--for that money must be placed into something--now, or lost forever. Preferably, ones SHOULD invest into some of our projects for they are set to with­stand depression and create market through need of service and product--such as food, energy and so forth.

It is sad that you who hold money continue to misunderstand the sit­uation and in your efforts to "hold" from use in projects, will lose all that you have. I can only offer, I cannot do more.

Do you not see that your Government has to continue to offer some things--even in Emergency Regulations--unto you-the-people? They must keep up the charade for as long as possible and at least until all weapons can be confiscated. That, by the way, will be right up front on the list of confiscations.

Currency may well become worthless, but if you can get project funding in any amounts you can get people to work (jobs) and build foundations in small industry which, even if confiscated (nationalized), will serve needs. If you cannot see this approach clearly enough to act immediately, then I can help you no further. We need proposal writers and we need them at the least expense possible--you need survival goods and industry and you need them NOW--not after our little group has established them for that will be for selves and not for YOU.

How long can the "building" of these industries last? Probably not very long but there will be stable checks to the actual builders and that can be converted into some measure of preparations if you set forth to do that instead of living in your luxury longer. GOD IS NOT GOING TO DO THIS FOR YOU, CHELAS. THIS is what God does. He shows you the way and urges you to act--He will do no more if ye care not enough to do for self. YOU HAVE LESS THAN A YEAR, AT BEST, TO GET YOUR FINANCIAL HOUSE IN ORDER!!!

CRUMBLING BANKING SYSTEM

America's banking system is on the brink of the greatest and most total crisis since history began banking. The intent is to pull all banks into ONE--the Bank of International Settlement in Basel, Switzerland under the total control of the Committee of 300.

I am accused of continued speaking of these "300" while only one or two writers ever have even mentioned them. You tell me that the of­fenders are the Bilderbergs and Trilats and, and, and. No, those are minor branches of the "300" world controllers of which all others are but tools. I suggest that today my Publisher set a price on the first volume by Dr. Coleman and even if editorially lacking--get it to the public--NOW! ($16.95 plus Calif. tax, shipping and handling) It will explain the players and how it always comes back to the Satanic Zionist British Crown. If you know not the players who are your dedicated enemy--then you will flounder forever until your total demise. I ask that in this paper be given a price for that book and an approximate date of release--good grammar or not. Good spelling will not save one person! Knowledge will! If it is easier to release the volumes as they come as JOURNALS, then you have permission to do so. I want the most expeditious method of public release possible. If you won't listen to God you had better start listening to the informed MEN!

The FDIC is insolvent--purely and simply--insolvent. You were told (in my own writings) that it would be absolutely insolvent by the end of year 1991 and it is! Pouring more billions into the system only keeps the lawyers and illegal judicial system in money--you will not get refunds on your deposits.

The FDIC itself, has projected that a minimum of 239 banks with $86-$116 billion in assets will fail in year 1992, not only wiping out all present insurance funds, but also the $30 billion taxpayer loan proposed by George Bush. Bush has actually asked for (demanded) some $80 billion taxpayer-funded bailout but election-prone Democrats will likely not vote the full amount but will have to vote in some amount, say $30 billion, to keep you-the-people longer hopeful and sleeping.

Let us use reason and arithmetic: With a billion at year-end in FDIC insurance funds to cover $4 TRILLION in bank/S&L deposits, the coverage will be just 2-1/2 cents per hundred dollars in deposits. However, you are now into "next year" and deposit insurance cover­age IS COMPLETELY GONE! AS THE PUBLIC COMES TO UNDERSTAND THIS AND THE MAINLINE MEDIA IS NOW HAVING TO SPEAK OPENLY ABOUT IT, THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE EXODUS OUT OF THE BANKING SYSTEM IN THE MONTHS PRESENT. It most certainly seems prudent, on a purely physical level, to dramatically reduce one's exposure to the banking system and to do so as soon as possible--probably before the date of Mr. Bush's big economic solutions speech.

At this moment you still may have some coverage in Treasury Bill money market funds or government or foreign government bond funds--but they can be frozen and immediately become worthless, also, if the President, by happenstance, announces default on all U.S. debt. It has always been a part of the plan to repudiate the debt and bankrupt the nation at which time all will be gone.

Well, what of that gold for collateral? What about it? It will be safe longer than anything else and if its value climbs it is safe and secure and will grow in value. If the Governments choose to confiscate that also, then you have only contributed to projects which may later at least give you return of food and/or shelter.

You must realize that all other investments are at defunct status al­ready. The illusion is being maintained to some extent and, while this continues, so will the pay-checks from things such as pensions, etc. However, when the pension bearer is defunct there will be no pension checks to claimants. If the industry in which you built your pension resources is defunct--the plan is defunct. The same with an­nuities through insurance companies--if the company folds so goes the annuity.

What I am trying to tell you, beloved ones, is that THERE IS NO PERFECTION OR SECURITY LEFT! You can take measures which will, if anything will, endure, but there is no sure thing on your globe any more, except physical death and distress. There may be perturbations upward but it will be years before the system, at best, could be reversed--so THERE WILL BE SOME HARD TIMES--NOW!

A CONCLUSION OR TWO IN LOGIC

America's more than $22-$25 TRILLION debt pyramid is coming unraveled, and your financial system is moving headlong into the depression that will dwarf that of the so-called Great Depression for there will be nothing upon which to recover. The U.S. budget is out of control with an over $423 million fiscal year '92 deficit already in place. This is if nothing changes from present activities. The U.S. real estate market is in its first nation-wide decline since the Great Depression and is pulling down hundreds of banks in the free-fall, S&Ls, and insurance companies, with large pension funds and credit unions also in the spiraling loop. Record per­sonal and corporate bankruptcies (over a million major bankruptcies in 1991) are also going to take their toll on the financial system re­maining.

The U.S. stock market is being levitated beyond reason by a handful of large U.S. financial institutions, but cratering corporate earnings, liquidity, and employment, and skyrocketing, record post-Depres­sion debt loads are likely to precipitate a crash in mere months. Bush, Greenspan, and associates will do anything to keep the sys­tem together, even to lying about the economic conditions (or launch a new Desert Storm) to get Bush established in place. Bush intends to be the U.S. helmsman in the New World Order and it will be as the power in the U.S. as well as within the working U.N. Whether they can avoid a total financial panic and collapse for another 11 months is problematic and depends totally on whether or not the Elite Controllers want any U.S. representation or not. Bush has no power within the ranks of the Elite Global Circle. He has never had any real power but rather has been a President of capitulation through criminal blackmail and treason. This will be established by the 1992 elections, as I see the predictions.

Hence, prudent, conservative maverick investors/savers, who can see the economic and political signs of the times, the handwriting on the wall, should be immediately implementing strategy of getting out of harm's way, for financial survival for the rest of the decade is at stake.

Dharma, since we have an early afternoon meeting I ask that we break the writing at this point. I will continue the subject at point when we again sit to pen. I can only repeat again unto you readers: "The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it." Proverbs 27:12.

PJ 42
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #1 HATONN

FRI., JANUARY 3, 1992 9:36 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 140

FRIDAY, JANUARY 3, 1992

As we sit to continue the discussion of "possibilities" to make easier journey through this time of political, economic and spiritual transi­tion, we find our audience somewhat more receptive. It is sad that Man waits until the storm has struck to see that it is actually coming. No matter, for you will work with that which you have for that is all there is which you can control in any measure at this time.

Since I seem to still represent some hazard to your being and since so much garbage is flung at you through channels and disembodied foolishness, I shall always attempt to give you information which can be confirmed. My job is to select that which has Truth and merit from the piles of trash and greed-mongers. Bits and pieces of Truth lie in many hands who pen and serve, but they too, are looking for survival and often it is through returns on newsletters, investment suggestions (through them) and thus and so. This does not make the Truth lesser, it only causes errors in good judgment. When I find writers who have seen the picture accurately then I shall simply give you information for obtaining their material as well as giving them credit for the outstanding perception and I will utilize it--hoping that you will support their work.

I give such gratitude to Donald McAlvany for analyzing the position of your nation quite well indeed. However, I do not agree with all of his investment and economic output and neither do I agree with his conclusions in a great many instances and these are not always "negligible". For instance, he honors one, Churchill, along with other Biblical characters, etc. I won't even comment on the Biblical characters in point but Churchill was not a worthy humanitarian or patriot of his nation. He was the most incredible war criminal of the era. Oh, he may have done some rather brilliant strategy--such as bombing innocent women and children, i.e., Dresden, and bringing Germany to her knees but he also participated fully in the causing and bringing of the war AND genocide in conjunction with Eisen­hower and F.D.R. Sorry about that, chelas. You can pretty much KNOW that if a Man holds great status in POWER--he is of evil in­tent and serves the Elite One World Globalists--not God nor Country. These ones use the young and prime of your nations for gun fodder so that they are never brought down--well, some of the re­turning "soldiers" are beginning to see Truth as they "experience" that Truth.

Examples of the powerful stature of these people are quite evident, however, throughout history. Churchill is an excellent example of what I mean. He was faced with a narrow margin between victory and defeat, between honor or dishonor, as he analyzed it, between survival or death or slavery by mental mindset. He rallied the peo­ple of England against a superior Nazi war machine in the Battle of Britain in one of the wildest "stands" a people has ever made. Win­ston Churchill encouraged the British people, "Never, never, never, never, never give up!" The very difference between survival and death for many terminally diagnosed people is that tenacious instinct for survival. You see, the premise works for evil as well as for goodness.

IT REQUIRES MORE

But, in addition to the instinct for survival and a vision of over­coming difficult, seemingly insurmountable circumstances, proper preparation for difficult times is an important ingredient to sur­vival. Most people will not prepare in advance for difficult eco­nomic or political times.

McAlvany lays out some dozen items which must be considered and acted upon as elements of survival preparation for the coming crunch and I will list them for you herein. The first thing, however, is that you had better look around and find your GOD and then locate your ENEMY. You will find it rapidly for they will be the speakers shouting and encouraging you by telling you that "You must sacri­fice and they will lead." Well, the first and most important thing is to somehow begin to "sacrifice their leadership" because they have caused the trouble in the first place. However, they now have by far the larger guns so that is not as easy as it might appear so let us move on to things you CAN DO.

MENTAL ATTITUDE PRINCIPLES, AND DISCIPLINE OF
    PREPAREDNESS

1. Change your mindset. Begin to look at Everything dif­ferently.
    2. Begin to Develop Discernment About People. Train your­self to watch what people do, not what they say. You live in a day of great deception and you need to become sensitive about what is true or false in people.

3. When you Invest. Invest First in the Right People. An in­vestment can be great, and the people untrustworthy, or in­competent, and it will fail. Find like-minded, trustworthy people to invest in, or with. Invest with or in people who share your view so that your goals are the same. It is important to realize that to get through this period of time in any kind of wholeness, you are going to have to move back into trust of brother and you can't trust most of your brothers. To simply play the game necessary to remain intact, you will have to again trust a handshake and a "word". If you, how­ever, take advantage of that circumstance you are as wrong as the one who advertises, arranges self-greed contracts and thus and so. Further, if you come within the shield of God's Hosts, the first thing that will go from any relationship--is the intent of "making wealth at our expense". KNOW it right up front for our people have no need to serve you in any manner. Our task is to bring Truth, get God's people off the planet when it is appropriate to secure a working rem­nant and finally--close the planet if necessary.

When the Elite bring forth the bantering about hostile "aliens" coming, believe me, they speak for selves for there are no dangerous "aliens" coming anywhere. We are God's Hosts come in prepara­tion. Those who are controlled or practice evil are already on your place. WE ARE, HOWEVER, EXTREMELY HOSTILE TO EVIL-DOERS AND YOU SHOULD ONLY LOOK AT WHO TOUTS THIS INVASION!

4. Honestly look at yourself, your strengths and weaknesses. Even the Bible says to know yourself and I surely can't argue with that advice. Discover what in your life is not working. Work on, or moderate the weaknesses. The guide by which to measure your status is by that same book and it is called the Ten Commandments.

5. Seek the counsel of others you trust. Seek wise and Godly counsel of persons whose life is working well.

6. Find like-minded people who understand where this country is going, who have the instincts for survival, and who are taking steps to get prepared for the difficult times which lie ahead.

7. Find alternate methods of doing everything. Develop other methods outside the system (i.e., bartering, growing your own food, swapping a product or service you have with a farmer for food he grows, etc.).

8. Develop an instinct for what doesn't FEEL RIGHT. Be­come sensitive to what you have a hesitation to doing.

9. Begin to eliminate non-essentials from your life. Eliminate time or money-wasters. Buy only what you really need, not what you want. Live below your means. Develop habits of life to elimi­nate waste. If you are in a situation wherein you can work as a group in survival situations, allow the purchasing and saving of sup­plies for cooking, etc., for large numbers to a central place of one who has room for storage of same against the day of need. Do not get rid of things just to be frugal--you will need those large party type utensils and quantity supplies to make the hard times quite bear­able--then share. You all don't have to have a 20-gallon punch bowl, for instance. But if caught short of facilities you might well need all those extra bed sheets--but not in your immediate closet if you have a small apartment. This is the kind of cooperation you need--NOT the ALL living as communal under and within each other's nerve endings. It is, however, mandatory that each provide that which he can with the full understanding that just because one works and earns his measure--that all are included when the point of their own experience is to let another serve their needs. I speak of COMMUNITY and NOT of COMMUNAL. Ones who have no in­tent other than to parasite off the "group" or working circle, will be the first EXCLUDED. It has become a time for no excess baggage in things or persons who are set to serve this Command. How you plan in other locations, and outside my immediate Command is yours to choose. This is a group of non-religious persons who do their job 24 hours every day--FOR GOD'S SERVICE ACCORDING TO OUR MISSION. We will, however, share all information given and will assist wherever we might--but all ones must know the "rules" before "assuming" anything. Some in this gathered circle still have time to tend of others who might arrive; most have not even the time to tend of physical or human needs at all. Keep this in mind when you feel a location change might be an answer.

10. Develop physical, mental, and Spiritual disciplines be­fore a crisis arrives--so they can be used naturally and without effort during the crisis. For instance, if you wait to use that "shield" of protection of which I constantly speak, until you really need it--in your panic you will forget to ask.

11. Learn to treat everything as if it were irreplaceable. Treat everything as if it is the last one you can ever get (i.e., your car, tools, boots, guns, furniture, carpets, etc.)

12. Buy things that will last., even if they cost more. Some­thing mechanical that does not need power is better than something that needs electric power unless you have prepared with generators, etc. Look around and see what happens if your electricity is OFF for a while. Most will find they cannot even cook or warm their homes. Even gas furnaces which do not "fail" require electric mo­tors to force the heated air.

Let us consider

DEBT REDUCTION

Reducing one's debt to as close to zero as possible is essential in the coming financial crunch. That may involve selling off some property to reduce your debt, moving to a smaller home, accelerat­ing your mortgage payments with two half payments every 14 days, refinancing your home at the present lower interest rates and perhaps shifting to a 15-year mortgage from a 25 to 30-year mortgage. Most people should get rid of their credit cards. Use plastic only to the extent that it can be easily paid off each month.

Now the shocker, for most of you have waited too long and may as well consider bankruptcy to clear your debt load. If you are out of work already, these things will happen regardless of what you do. If this is the choice route to take, and it will be for thousands, get a corporation going in Nevada and remain out of the system as much as possible. If you are self-employed--get that work portion of your­self incorporated in Nevada to keep everything from showing in your name.

If you are awash in debt, consider debt consolidation where you reduce your overall interest rate and consolidate all of your debt into one payment, perhaps stretching out the repayment term. In any case, take on no new debt from this time forward. If you can't buy it for cash, don't buy it! Your sense of financial freedom will go up in direct proportion to how little debt you have.

Yes, I realize I speak as if there were just transient problems afoot and not a massive depression. For some of you who have lis­tened and acted--you will have managed well and will be prepared by having done these things already. There will be no MAGIC for those who disregard all warnings. You had better just pray a loving relative has taken your indiscretions into consideration and prepared for you as a part of the family. THE WELFARE SYSTEM WILL COLLAPSE! Jobs ending now in major industries will NEVER RETURN--the industries are being deliberately moved so there will not be work opportunities as you ever knew them before.

BUDGETING

Most Americans live above their means. Learn to live below your means. Apply principle #9 above. Make yourself save at least 10% per month. (Some of you people with jobs can save 20-25%.

The more the better.) It has simply come to the time when you are going to have to be frugal if you wish to survive. The unemploy­ment in every nation is so great, however, that standard procedures for little recessions simply won't cut it in this time. For most situa­tions there simply are no suggestions I can offer for I offered them in time, but most denied my presence, much less my suggestions. I can only offer you ones Godspeed and may you be in finding the Light.

AVOID WEAK FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

(Which is basically all there are.) Thousands more banks, S&L's, and insurance companies will collapse in the coming financial col­lapse and depression. There is no substantive insurance safety net under these institutions as of NOW.

Over two million people have their assets frozen at present in fi­nancial institutions which have failed already. Millions more are going to suffer their fate and have tens of billions in assets either lost or frozen.

INSURANCE COMPANY EXPOSURE

Many of the largest insurance companies in the world have sub­stantial high risk exposure to faltering real estate and junk bonds and are destined to totally fail. You must quickly evaluate your own sit­uation. Millions of Americans have their life savings, their pension funds or their life insurance death benefits tied up in life companies that can and will go down in the coming months. There is actually not one company which will endure when the closures come for the major operations, such as Chase, etc., set up holding companies for the sole purpose of bankrupting them and not paying debts back to you nice people. I remind you--this is THE play for the total control of all institutions by the International Bank of Settlements under the one world Global Control Center. It is not intended that you have any remaining assets or property of any kind. Worse, it is NOT as simple as telling you what is safe--NOTHING IS SAFE, NOT EVEN UNDER YOUR MATTRESS. WHEN THEY CHANGE THE CURRENCY, YOU WILL FORFEIT WHAT IS STASHED UNDER YOUR MATTRESS IF IT IS NOT IN COIN OR MINI­MAL AMOUNTS FOR EXCHANGE.

When the banks are closed it will not matter about insurance or anything else--you will most probably lose the money, whatever the size of the deposits. At the least, assets will be frozen wherein you cannot get at them. It is already quite prevalent about your nation.

ALTERNATIVES TO A BANK OR S&L

The entire US banking system, not just the poorly rated banks and S&L's, are in harm's path if the US financial system hits the wall over the next months. A bank "holiday", financial panic or bank run would hit ALL banks--even those seemingly healthy ones. Many risk-averse, conservative savers have moved the lion's share of their assets out of the banks and S&Ls, and into U.S. Treasury Bill money market funds or U.S. or foreign government bond funds. In spite of a flaky, undisciplined U.S. government, neither it nor large foreign governments are likely to default as quickly as the private in­stitutions in order to save face. However, this is going to be short-lived because the governments can bear no more debt and the gov­ernments themselves will fall. With the folding of the Soviet Union, for instance, what do you think happened to the debt, say, to the U.S.? If you no longer have a "country" you have just dumped the debts--no?

This is a major trick of the trade. Simply default, dissolve the nation and government, rename it as a "new corporation" and go on with­out any of the restrictions of prior Constitutions or encumbrances. Watch out for that is exactly what is planned for America and the U.S. of A. right soon. At this point everything is worthless and you may as well "whistle Dixie".

SO WHAT NEXT?

There simply are no perfect investments and none that can be bought and held forever in this environment. The three most conservative places to park funds over the next while are in gold, silver and U.S. coins. Temporarily, maybe a few carefully chosen US Treasury Bills (short term).

PRECIOUS METALS

Precious metals should be bought and held in some form which will not be readily confiscated. Realize, however, that in the past gold was confiscated even from safe-deposit boxes. But even as a nation collapses there will be a time of honoring government minted money. Coins will be honored, for instance, far longer than will be paper Federal Reserve notes.

Precious ones, there simply are no lasting sure investments of any kind nor are there perfect ways to store or stash your funds.

I have already given you, over and over, my thoughts and sug­gestions for utilizing some of your funds while there is yet time and resource. I simply can do no better than that. When the Big Gun plans are to get everything one way or another--it is exactly as they say--everything. You will have to arrange to tuck some precious metals and barterable materials away somewhere private. I suggest that you invest in a security shelter but you must realize that that shelter will be the first place searched for confiscation purposes. It will, however, save your life.

FOOD RESERVES.

Americans are totally dependent on the system for their food, water, electricity, etc. What happens when a major disaster happens? The system and its infrastructure comes to a screeching halt--at least in the areas so affected. Major earthquakes as expected in some mas­sively populated areas will be worse than the worst nightmare in re­gaining any services to the people.

You should have stored carefully for every family, at least one year's supply of food reserves (dehydrated or freeze-dried).

Know that your government has emptied your reserve grain silos and has gotten rid of surplus milk, butter, cheese and eggs, etc. They have also sold off the futures in grain production. You have only enough national food supplies to run some one week.

America West offers some help in planning and resources for the above but need is at hand.

FIREARMS

I am not going to speak on this subject for every word is monitored herein and I will not risk my people. What you do about firearms in your possession is your business. There are some excellent journals written with excellent suggestions. You need some protection and if you are in the wilderness areas you may need some type of firearm for food gathering.

To you "good" "Christians" who feel "God will provide", I suggest that you pay attention to other recommendations in the Bible. God helps those who attend selves. God judges by the works of a Man. God provides the way--YOU attend the needs. I Tim. 5:8, says it very, very well for you selective readers: "But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith and is worse than an infidel." So be it and wishing it to be oth­erwise will change not one iota of the Truth of it.

COUNTRY LIVING

America's major cities are cesspools of crime, drugs, and social up­heaval--and the major economic crisis has not yet arrived. Urban lifestyles are definitely in a major decline. If a family can live in a more rural or country setting, not only can they lower the risk from crime, but they can live a far more basic, self-sufficient lifestyle. Many people must work in a major city for employment, but they can live 25-50-75 miles out in the country and commute to work if they choose to do so.

Not only is it a more basic, self-sufficient lifestyle, it will prove to be far safer in the coming period of political and economic upheaval. The concept of a survival retreat is foreign to most Americans today, but if one should feel so inclined, there are a number of excellent books on the subject.

I suggest that if you must live in the city and have relatives located in rural areas--work out a coalition plan wherein you can contribute to the size of the dwelling and storage facilities and supplies against the day of emergency. In other words--arrange now for a place of retreat so that plans and supplies are suitable to include YOU.

A NUCLEAR BOMB SHELTER

Sorry--but you are already on the eve of nuclear war, so don't tell me you don't need such a thing because of all this "world peace". You have NEVER needed a shelter system worse than at this mo­ment. Moreover, in the future, even without major war you will have radioactive fallout which will only be countered by living par­tially or wholly under ground for most of your daily hours.

Not one in a million Americans thinks of protection from nuclear war today--especially with this death of Communism. What about all those nuclear weapons now running around in the hands of total situ­ations of anarchy? Funny thing--the Soviets have shelters and every Swiss person is required by law to have nuclear bomb shelter in their homes, and many nations have massive shelter systems--even in your supported Israel--every place has a bomb shelter. Note that even these "break-away" nations in current war--HAVE SHELTERS! AMERICA HAS NO SHELTERS AND THOSE FACILITIES UNDERGROUND ARE NOT TO SAVE YOUR ASSETS--PEOPLE!

Dharma, we are out of time for this segment. I must ask to finish this subject, however. We still must speak of self-sufficiency skills, home schooling of your children, health measures and understanding nutrition and alternate medicine methods. I cannot tell you that this is just "stuff"--"in case". The times are now upon you and it is al­ready too late for much of which we suggest. But you will have a big void of medical care, medications and schools will simply close. I did not make this mess, and I can only give you that which might get you through the time of turmoil and depression. If you choose to not hear nor act--so be it.

My expertise and joy is in that which comes next for you of God's people. Mine is to allow you to see within the glory of those places prepared for the ones of God in Light. Your world is quickly be­coming the place of adversarial greed and destruction. God's places are more radiant and beauteous than ever and He awaits. I remind you most emphatically, however, NO EVIL SHALL BE BROUGHT INTO THE PLACES OF GOD OF CREATION! NONE! YOU WHO WILL COME HOME WILL COME WITH GOD INTENT WITHIN. YOU WITHOUT THAT LEVEL OF GOD INTENT WILL BE LEFT IN CIRCUMSTANCES SUITABLE TO YOUR LEVEL OF GROWTH TOWARD GOD'S LAWS OR YOU SHALL BE LEFT TO EXPERIENCE THAT WHICH YOU HAVE BUILT IN THE NAME OF SATAN. MINE IS TO GIVE YOU THE FACTS OF THAT WHICH FACES YOU. YOU WHO CHOOSE TO CLING TO AND SERVE THE LIE SHALL BE LEFT TO THAT CHOICE. SO BE IT.

Salu, Hatonn to stand-by. Thank you for your attention. We shall continue at our next sitting. Dharma needs to attend other prepara­tions for there are none who can serve all her human needs and re­sponsibilities any more than for any other of you. It is not an easy time, beloved ones, for you have been trained to exist and not attend self to any great extent other than as to that which they have given you to search and hold. It will serve you badly now as you must at­tend of selves and families or they will simply perish as the months and years pass. May you be given into understanding for hiding will no longer serve you.

I ask that whatever available back-up helpful information regarding this subject be listed as to availability at America West or available listings elsewhere if available. I cannot take time to make those in­dividual suggestions. I do know that we have written in detail on all of these various matters if you but obtain the JOURNALS. I can offer no more.

주제글 정보