2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 29
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 HATONN
    WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 1991 10:25 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 251
    WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 1991

Hatonn present and I would like to touch each of you--beyond that which is the unseen. We are humbly touched by your letters and confirmations--it would be so wondrous if we could simply print them all- both the positive and negative-for the negative indicates more of the positive than you might guess. Anyone given to write and even denounce the material is beginning to "think" and in putting words to paper makes half our work already done. That one who bothers to read, then denounce, WILL read the response if nothing more. We only speak within REASON and REASON IN THE PRESENCE OF LIGHTED GOD is most hard to discard.

But it is the really insightful inquiries which fill our hearts for the challenge of response in manners which allow understanding is joy. And of course, the ones which are in full agreement, stroke our weary feathers and are the ones who allow us fuel with which to continue with our work.

I don't want to seem trite in what I am going to say here for I say it with such love and humor, but I know that you are finding that simply by sitting with pen in hand in recognition. of your desire for purpose and full understanding--that it comes by putting it to print for self. I long for the day when we have written all the "nasties" of confrontation and can take each letter and respond fully with cross discussion for those are the inquiries which are nagging at mankind.

At this point, however, we are of necessity having to tell you how it is, what are the laws and speeding through in order to possibly retain enough freedom in which to continue to function. KNOW chelas, that the first things to go will be freedom of these such writings. All efforts are made to stop them even while you have the LAW OF THE CONSTITUTION ON OUR SIDE--there will be no freedom of writing, press or speech if we do not turn this thing about.

I have one of the most well thought-out pieces of correspondence in my possession which demands answer in so many facets of action but at this writing I cannot do it justice in response because of other pressing duties. I could turn it over to my brother, Esu, but I rather desire to respond myself for every paragraph is worthy of an Express. We are so limited by several things which are simply a part of human experience. I am told this morning that there are ten "Expresses" piled up and waiting--we could fill three per day and yet we are limited by funds, time and mailing capability, not to mention the fact that receiving readers most often do not find time to partake of too much at any sitting. Life's acceleration and needs smother abilities--ah, but ‘tis such a wondrous time of experience and challenge of total gift.

Please, "Rob", of North Carolina--that you will get your answer as soon as we possibly can. But herein, right now I shall respond to a couple of things. I believe the first quotation is applicable to "Jesus" Sananda and it regards the URANTIA BOOK. I respond in a manner which may be a bit confusing and I certainly do not desire that you take it as a negative input. There is so much truth and perception in the URANTIA BOOK that I fear you will misinterpret that which I shall say--please do not. You will find that MICHAEL and GERMAIN are now writing in conjunction with Sananda (Esu) through Druthea. If you can bear with us a bit longer the seemingly discrepant matters will clear with receiving of more information. Let us print that paragraph, Dharma:

"I BELIEVE You are who You say You are. I don't understand why You are not using the name You are specified by the URANTIA BOOK, publ. 1955. Since 1973 I have thought that You are Michael of our local universe named Nebadon. As for belief, sometime during the late seventies, I determined that my belief had ascended to a higher plane. From that time, I looked upon my relationship with God and His Son as one of actuality, not as a concept that I simply believed in."

"It is with that fascination and wonder that I find myself writing to you, and considering how children write to Santa Clause. Is this real? I think it is. But it is so strange to put pen to paper and realize that while I do that, You are right here with me, all the while. I can handle that. We really do need more direct communication, if it is at all possible."

Do you see that this could take pages and pages to cover response to just these two thought patterns? Please KNOW that God most certainly DOES have a plan and it is our task to lay it forth in segments which allow man to relate in Truth. As to the Urantia material, I do not even wish to place upon it my opinion for that is for another time of in-depth "discovery". OUR intent is to allow ones to come into total comfort with our presence--utilizing terms which can be confirmed and labels which are not "different". Moreover, as we move along you will find that there are many servants working in conjunction with the higher Command bringing forth information for various segments of groups in understanding and some of these come from different places within the Cosmos where terminology even in Universal language will be harder to translate.

As you become more sure of yourself and your own "receiving mechanism" the need for what you call "direct" communication will lessen for that which you already have is actually more "direct" than is going through my translator--but then, you would not be sharing with your brother, would you? As some of you who are more into understanding ask questions through our earthly presentation--the more who do not even yet know the questions to ask--have benefit of the answer. This is WHY the Truths must be put to print so that there can be EXPLICIT knowledge gained and then the wondrous sorting of the spiritual experience can be attained. It is not in the proper order of importance--just necessity in the physical plane for if you don't save your freedom in the human physical experience--we will not be allowed to share of the spiritual, short of transition; therefore, many would never come into Truth. If you fail to look upon your relationship with "God and His Son as one of actuality" then we have failed for you MUST not only look at that coalition as one of actuality but also within self in reality of a oneness with that coalition. Further, as you become a "living" experience of that Truth--insight flows like the living-spring from source and ALL falls into proper placement. Be patient and wait upon the Lord--for He has waited long for your blossoming and allow us ability to rejoice in the glory of the experience.

I shall make every effort to have response for your group over your end of May gathering. I thank you for your invitation.

Now the second item, which I would share in THIS note, is one which is billowing up like the fires and smoke over Kuwait. God's own pronouncements of the "Commandments" and especially that prickly one regarding "Thou shalt not commit adultery...etc." Let us just reprint a couple or three paragraphs:

"Back to helping them work together! If I make You the moral foundation upon which to build our collective future, I must be sure that You are behind me. I am presently completely sure that You are, but anything that You say is necessarily for their attention. Problem: the Commandment of ‘Thou shalt not commit adultery' as expressed in SATAN'S DRUMMERS, [And get prepared, for you obviously have not gotten the information straight from God regarding Commandments, etc.] is going to be a real tough one. You say we are not supposed to engage in sexual intercourse unless we are procreating. [I guess it comes to that--although it is up to each to decide and choose that which he/she will actually do. It may not be as restricting as you might at first think because of the pressures of "performance" placed upon male/female by the false teachers.]

"I beg Your forgiveness, for I am a sinner [I certainly do hope so, son, for if you did not err (sin) ye would not be on this place to even begin to make a difference, for perfection is within and with God and all short of that perfection simply will "sin".], however [And now, we get to it for a "but" or "however" actually negates the prior statement; ponder it.], is it not a wondrous experience to express true love in a heterosexual way? The matter of love has always been the foremost concern. Yes, I had to grow up to feel this way because it can not exist lustfully. The innocence of love and the sincere, respectful expression of such cannot be a bad thing! [How often is such a relationship in your "modern" world of "everything/anything goes" truly absent of lust, greed, power, prostitution and pay-off/buy-off? or, simply, somebody SAID it is supposed to be this or that?]

"You could not express these views to the people because they would not understand, everyone would be screwing everyone they could and they would claim true love! Nevertheless, if I am to try to get children saved, and if I must tell them to quit drinking, smoking, and screwing, then I might as well give up. I am human, and I am doing all I can to bring as many home as I can, but I can't ask people to do what I cannot do."

There is more on this subject, readers, but I only want to express a couple of ideas. YOU CANNOT SAVE ANYONE. YOU CANNOT BRING ANYONE HOME! You do not HAVE TO TELL ONES ANYTHING--FOR YOU DID NOT GIVE FORTH THE RULES. Release this burden upon self, Rob, for ye will only bury your light which is brilliant and all without "cause". Our JOB is to bring Truth and each will make choices--but neither DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTERPRET THAT WHICH GOD HAS LAID FORTH AS PERFECTION OF ACTIONS UNTO HIS CREATIONS.

YOU perceive man is not ready to follow the "letter of the Law"--you are incorrect, son! Oh, not all at once, perhaps, but given Truth as the guidelines and as ones GET OFF THEIR DUFFS AND GET BUSY--THEY WILL FIND THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND DESIRES CHANGE AND THE PROBLEM CEASES TO BE A PROBLEM. You cannot expect to simply sit holding hands and wallowing in a little reunion of spiritual nothingness and change a thing--it is the coming together and sharing with intent to serve; as the service absorbs the beingness--the perceived restrictions simply remove themselves and as the void within is filled in the TRUTH, the peace fills the void for which the body physical is searching in all the wrong places and with any and all faces. Man will find that his fulfillment will come through LOVE and that which was given unto you as being the ultimate method of physical peace (piece) takes its proper place in discernment. You ones have simply been lied to and the fulfillment of emotional needs is simply not permanently completed by ANY type of purely physical behavior. Further, it isn't your place to tell anyone to give up anything--from drugs to drink. Each has to find reason within self to do it for SELF--you don't need to give restrictions--simply offer the hand and give support and ask for that same mutual support from that one--always with forgiveness for errors--MOST ESPECIALLY OF SELF FOR SELF WILL BE THE CRITIC OF CHOICE OR DAMAGE. DELIBERATE AND INTENTIONAL DISOBEDIENCE UNTO THE LAWS IS ONE THING BUT COMING INTO UNDERSTANDING TO THE POINT OF ABILITY TO FUNCTION WITHIN THE LAWS IS QUITE ANOTHER AND AS LONG AS THE INTENT IS ALWAYS TOWARD GODNESS--HE SHALL DO THE MEASURING.

I can promise you something beyond all doubts--you find someone and join in friendship and love through understanding and genuine sharing and caring--and you will need no physical expression of that relationship as you have been taught to express it. If that type of relationship of commitment one to another were instilled FIRST--there would be no overpopulation of the planet, no murdered babies, etc. LOVE does not destroy--love fills the whole and it is purely emotional/spiritual--ALL PHYSICAL EXPRESSION IS PHYSICAL AND AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE IN THE TOTALLY PHYSICAL EXPRESSION YOU CAN NEVER ATTAIN HIGHER FOR YOU ARE LOCKED INTO THE LOWER EXPERIENCE--BAD? OF COURSE NOT, JUST LIMITING BEYOND YOUR IMAGININGS. So be it--I would like to cover this much more fully but I wanted you to have this, Rob, for these are topics greatly troubling you.

Please, all of you, who writhe in the confusion and agony of somehow not being able to reach through to people and SAVE THEM. GOD CANNOT "SAVE" ANYONE EXCEPT THROUGH GRACE--WHICH IS THROUGH THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL DESIRE TO COME WITHIN THAT WONDROUS LIGHT OF GRACE. THE CHRIST CAN SAVE NO-ONE, FOR CHRISTNESS IS A "STATE OF BEING", NOT A NAME. IT IS THROUGH CHRIST ACTIONS WITHIN THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND THE CREATION THAT MAN ATTAINS HIGHER BEING. HATONN CAN'T "SAVE" A SINGLE BEING--EVEN IF I FORCEFULLY DRAG THEM ABOARD CRAFT AND TAKE THEM TO THE FEET OF GOD--FOR MOST WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE GOD IF I DID. YOU MUST STOP TRYING TO SAVE PEOPLE FOR EACH MUST FIND HIS OWN IN TRUTH FOR IN THE ENDING IT WILL BE JUST HIM/HER/GOD AND YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE. ALL THE INTERPRETING YOU CAN DO REGARDING ANYTHING IS ONLY YOUR OPINION AND INTERPRETATION IN THE ENDING--AND THEY SHALL HAVE THEIR OWN. THAT IS WHAT A QUARREL, DIFFERENCE OF OPINION AND/OR DEBATE IS--AND THAT COMES FROM REASONING (OR UNREASONING) BEINGS--JUST AS YOU CANNOT REASON FOR ANOTHER BUT ONLY PRESENT YOUR "REASONS". NEITHER CAN YOU SAVE ANYONE BUT ONLY PRESENT THAT KNOWLEDGE WHICH MAY HELP THEM UNDERSTAND--ASSUMING YOUR OWN TO BE CORRECT. GOD'S TRUTH WILL STAND ON ITS OWN MERIT INTO INFINITY AND OPINION OF MAN SHALL NOT CHANGE AN IOTA OF IT, OURS IS TO PRESENT IT UNTO MAN IN REMEMBERING OF THAT TRUTH AND GIVING EVERY POSSIBILITY OF UNDERSTANDING. Ones will ask--usually to alleviate their own "guilt"--"how do you do this or that....?" If you err--say that you do, forgive self and move on for the evil brother would like nothing better than to close you down over the very things which you must rise above in order to come into the ONENESS. You see, I have no wish nor intention of quarreling with anyone regarding the LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS--THEY SIMPLY ARE! I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THEM EXCEPT THAT LIVING WITHIN THEM BRINGS SUCH JOY AND PEACE BEYOND ALL UNDERSTANDING AND THERE IS CERTAINLY NO EFFORT INVOLVED FOR AS THE WORLD OF FLESH IS CAST ASIDE--THE PROBLEM SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST AND THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE SO THAT YOU LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

NOW FOR ALL THE INQUIRIES--BE THEY ABOUT GROUPS OR, OR, OR--LOOK AT THE PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND JUDGE THE ACTIONS. FORGET THE "NAME" OF THE GROUP--DOES IT FILL GOD'S INTENT? YOU ARE THE DECEIVED THROUGH DELIBERATE INTENT--FOR INSTANCE, DO NOT EXPECT THE LOCAL MASONIC LODGE TO HAVE EVIL AND MURDEROUS THRUST--FOR THE LOCAL LODGE MEMBERS WILL SIMPLY BE PLAYING A GAME THINKING THEMSELVES TO BE SERVING GOODNESS--AND AS LONG AS YOU ARE DOING SO--WHY CHANGE? BUT DO BEGIN TO LOOK CLOSELY AT ALL VOWS AND RITUALS FOR THAT WHICH THEY ACTUALLY PROJECT. You will find, for instance, that in the rituals and chantings of the Masonic brothers, the rituals do actually deal with "death" and are most certainly "secret"--I don't tell you that which to do about your membership--you must decide that matter and weigh the good and companionship. Know that man does not wish to give up his attachments to the deceivers nor does he wish to declare himself deceived--so be it--for almost 100% of you ones have been deceived; so what, do you continue to take the "medicine" which can either be a killer or a cure? You must look within and at the circumstance for I cannot do that for you.

Further, if you discern that a thing is truly not really that which you thought, can you not simply extract yourself far enough to LOOK? But I CAN promise you this much--IF YOU ARE TRULY SEARCHING--THERE IS NEED AND REASON FOR YOUR DISCOMFORT--SIMPLY LOOK AT IT AND EVENTUALLY, WITH REASON, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ACTIONS.

Evil depends upon you to fight for that which you PERCEIVE to be fulfilling as a human--even though there is no pure happiness in the human for without peace and happiness in the soul there is no replacement--for as with pure love--these things are of the spirit. Mine is to allow you to know there is a difference and the choice is yours for you do not stay bounded unto a physical world in any one experience for more than some century on the outside--and you are bounded to spiritual experience within the other realms for infinity and THAT is a very long time! Ponder it.

Dharma, we have taken longer than I had wanted on this subject but perhaps it is more worthy than "Wherefrom came and went the Khazars" in the path of spiritual direction. Unfortunately, being manifest into humanness--we cannot put the human aside as if it exists not. Man must also deal with that which is physical and therefore, you must know that with which you exist so that you can funnel actions into the path of Truth instead of unto evil limitations of the physical experience. You must recognize the binding material lest you stay helpless in the perceived unbreakable bindings. KNOW YOUR ENEMY AND SOON YOU HAVE NO ENEMY! SO:

WHERE FROM?

Two basic facts emerge from this survey: the disappearance of the Khazar nation from its historic habitat, and the simultaneous appearance in adjacent regions to the northwest of the greatest concentration of Judaists since the beginnings of the Diaspora. Since the two are obviously connected, the immigration from Khazaria contributed greatly to the growth of Polish Judaism (later to be called Jewry)--this is totally supported and proven by the evidence we have given you and by that which still will unfold. Let us, however, look at the extent of this contribution--the size of the Khazar immigration compared with the influx of Western Judaists, and their respective share in the genetic make-up of the modern Judaist (Jewish) community.

In other words, the fact that Khazars emigrated in substantial numbers into Poland is established beyond dispute; the question is whether they provided the bulk of the new settlement, or only its hard core, as it were. To find an answer to that question, we must get the idea of the size of the immigration of "real JUDAISTS" from the West.

Towards the end of the first millennium, the most important settlements of Western European Judaists were in France and the Rhineland and this is not counting the Judaists of Spain, who formed a category apart and did not participate in the migratory movements with which we are at the moment concerned. Some of these communities had probably been founded in Roman days, for, between the destruction of Jerusalem and the decline of the Roman Empire, "Jews" had settled in many of the greater cities under its rule, and were later on reinforced by immigrants from Italy and North Africa. Thus you have records from the ninth century onwards of Judaist communities in places all over France, from Normandy down to Provence and the Mediterranean.

One group even crossed the Channel to England in the wake of the Norman invasion, invited by William the Conqueror, because he needed their capital and enterprise. Their history has been nicely summed up by one of the historians:

They were subsequently converted into a class of "royal usurers" whose main function was to provide credits for both political and economic ventures. After accumulating great wealth through the high rate of interest, these moneylenders were forced to disgorge it in one form or another for the benefit of the royal treasury. The prolonged well-being of many Judaist families, the splendour of their residence and attire, and their influence on public affairs blinded even experienced observers to the deep dangers lurking from the growing resentment of debtors of all classes, and the exclusive dependence of Judaists on the protection of their royal masters...Rumblings of discontent, culminating in violent outbreaks in 1189-90, presaged the final tragedy: the "expulsion" of 1290. The meteoric rise, and even more rapid decline of English Judaism in the brief span of two and a quarter centuries (1066-1290) brought Into sharp relief the fundamental factors shaping the destinies of all western Judaism in the crucial first half of the second millennium."

If you didn't get that paragraph--go back and reread it until you do! The English example is instructive, because it is exceptionally well-documented compared to the early history of the Judaist communities on the Continent. The main lesson you must derive from it is that the social-economic influence of the Judaists was quite out of proportion with their very small numbers. There were no more than 2,500 Judaists in England at any time before their expulsion in 1290. This tiny Judaist community in medieval England played a leading part in the country's economic Establishment--much more so than its opposite number in Poland; yet in contrast to Poland it could not rely on a network of Judaist small towns to provide it with a mass-basis of humble craftsmen, of lower-middle-class artisans and workmen, carters and inn-keepers; it had no roots in the people. On this vital issue England epitomized developments on the Western Continent. The Judaists of France and Germany faced the same predicament: their occupational stratification was lopsided and top-heavy. This led everywhere to the same, tragic sequence of events. The dreary tale always starts with a honeymoon, and ends in divorce and bloodshed. In the beginning the Judaists are pampered with special charters, privileges, and favours. They are personae gratae, like the court alchemists, because they alone have the secret of how to keep the wheels of the economy turning. In the "Dark Ages" the commerce of Western Europe was largely in Judaist hands, not excluding the slave trade, and in the Carolingian cartularies Judaist and Merchant are used as almost interchangeable terms. Now as an aside, even if I utilized the label "Jew" would I be anti-anything? Suppose I said that the Moslems, Muslims, or Christians could be interchangeable with "merchant"? Do you see how foolishly you have been deceived? But, now look again at your own thought processes as I say "the homosexuals were interchangeable with "merchants"--or, "the blacks - - -". EVERY WORD IN LANGUAGE CREATES AN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE--A RESPONSE GEARED SOLELY ON WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN "TOLD" TO FEEL, SEE AND HEAR. Even if I use the term "Jew" which is currently prevalent--does that mean "ALL JEWS"? Of course not--for there are hardly any Judean (race) "Jews" left in the world--having been snuffed out and oppressed by the non-Judean Khazarian imposters. However, back to the subject: with the growth of a native mercantile class, they became gradually excluded, not only from most productive occupations, but also from the traditional forms of commerce, and virtually the only field left open to them was lending capital on interest. The feeling is often expressed as "...The floating wealth of the country was soaked up by the Judaists, who were periodically made to disgorge into the exchequer...." The archetype of "Shylock" was established long before Shakespeare's time.

In the honeymoon days, Charlemagne had sent an historic embassy in 797 to Harun al-Rashid in Baghdad to negotiate a treaty of friendship; the embassy was composed of the Judaist Isaac and two Christian nobles. The bitter end came when, in 1306, Philip le Bel expelled the Judaists from the kingdom of France. Though later some were allowed to return, they suffered further persecution, and by the end of the century the French community of Judaists was virtually extinct. The modern community of "Jews" in France and England was founded by refugees from the Spanish Inquisition in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.

Do you now begin to see clearly how having information in Truth gives you better insight and understanding upon which to handle "reason"? Ninety-nine and 44/100ths percent of all "Jews" do not know this information--how could they? They are far more deceived than are the masses of "other" groups. Further, when the ones who WORK FOR the Elite as their errand boys and enforcers of the lies awake--they can stop this idiocy in one day.

You are making inroads, chelas--there is coming (even to CNN) voices objecting to the "Israeli Lobby" and objections to the outpouring of wealth in return for naught but oppression and poverty to your own nation. This only on the yester-evening news portion--I honor the daring reporters for they probably will be excised from the payroll.

Also, for your confirmation and truth input--last evening on public broadcasting station came an hour on "Earthquakes" and that was followed by Bill Moyers "Frontline" on HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS, the Iran/Contra "scandal". If you can watch the truth pour forth in document and pictures and not get pretty nervous then YOU ARE THE ROBOTOID IN POINT! It is an excellent, excellent documentary with every President lying to you time after time after time, including your President Bush--after he became President--over and over again. America, wake up! This same program will air on this coming week-end and it first aired toward the end of 1990 so you all have a chance at it. If you don't get to see it, find someone who has a copy and/or get a transcript. YOU NEED THE CONFIRMATION THAT WE ARE NOT SIMPLY TROUBLE-MAKERS IN FAVOR OF DOOM AND GLOOM--YOU ARE IN SERIOUSLY GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Dharma, allow us a break, please. I do ask that we write again this day. Thank you--ALL of you, for my gratitude and appreciation for all of you are beyond your language to give expression. I stand aside to clear, please.

PJ 29
    CHAPTER 12
    REC #2 HATONN
    WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 1991 3:27 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 251
    GERMAN JUDAISM

There is a book called the Germanica Judaica but it is only a reference work to historic sources which sheds light on individual communities up to around 1238. Strangely, all scholarly history of German Judaism has been erased or very well hidden. However, even through the dim light you can find the illumination of the territorial distribution of the Western-Judaist communities in Germany during the critical period when Khazar-Judaic immigration into Poland was approaching its peak. This is important for it was to come in your own century that tragic disinformation and heinous activities would revolve around this Judaic population in those regions of Europe.

One of your earliest records of such a community in Germany recalls a certain Kalonymous, who, in 906, emigrated with his kinsfolk from Lucca in Italy to Mayence. About the same time you hear of Judaists in Spires and Worms, and somewhat later in other places--Treves, Metz, Strasbourg, Cologne--all of them situated in a narrow strip in Alsace and along the Rhine valley. The Judaist traveller Benjamin of Tudela, for instance, visited the region in the middle of the twelfth century and wrote: "In these cities there are many Judaists, wise men and rich." But how many are "many"? In fact, very few!

Earlier on, there lived in Mayence a certain Rabbi Gershom be Yehuda (circa 960-1030) whose great learning earned him the title "Light of the Diaspora" and the position of spiritual head of the French and Rhenish-German community. At some date around 1020 Gershom convened a Rabbinical Council in Worms, which issued various edicts, including one that put a legal stop to polygamy (which had anyway been in abeyance for a long time). To these edicts a codicil was added, which provided that in case of urgency any regulation could be revoked "by an assembly of a hundred delegates from the countries of Burgundy, Normandy, France, and the towns of Mayence, Spires and Worms". In other rabbinical documents, too, dating from the same period, only these three towns are named, and you can only conclude that the other Judaist communities in the Rhineland were, at the beginning of the eleventh century, still too insignificant to be mentioned.

By the end of the same century, the Judaic communities of Germany narrowly escaped complete extermination in the outbursts of mob-hysteria accompanying the First Crusade, AD 1096. Now I want to tell you something--you haven't seen anything as heinous as the Christians going about their Crusades of "convert or else"--there was a LOT of "OR ELSE". A historian, F. Barker, conveyed the crusader's mentality very well with a dramatic force rarely encountered in the columns of the sedate Encyclopaedia Britannica:

"He might butcher all, till he waded ankle-deep in blood, and then at nightfall kneel, sobbing for very joy, at the altar of the Sepulchre--for was he not red from the winepress of the Lord?"

Surely, and may God have mercy on Man for he is in great need thereof! Looking at that which just happened in Iraqi towns and Kurdish villages--how far have you moved into civilization, brethren?

The Judaists of the Rhineland were caught in that winepress, which nearly squeezed them to death. Moreover, they themselves became affected by a different type of mass hysteria and revenge mind-set: a morbid yearning for martyrdom. According to the Hebrew chronicler Solomon bar Simon, considered as generally reliable, the Judaists of Mayence, faced with the alternative between baptism or death at the hands of the mob, gave the example to other communities by deciding on collective suicide--as if a bit of water on the forehead would dissolve the being.

"Imitating on a grand scale Abraham's readiness to sacrifice Isaac [AND IF YOU THINK GOD WAS BEHIND SUCH AN ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST A CHILD AS PRESENTED IN YOUR BOOK OF HORRORS, THEN YOU NEED YOUR WONDROUS LITTLE HEAD EXAMINED], fathers slaughtered their children and husbands their wives. These acts of unspeakable horror and heroism were performed in the ritualistic form of slaughter with sacrificial knives sharpened in accordance with Judaic law [???]. At times the leading sages of the community, supervising the mass immolation, were the last to part with life at their own hands...In the mass hysteria, sanctified by the glow of religious martyrdom and compensated by the confident expectation of heavenly rewards, nothing seemed to matter but to end life before one fell into the hands of the implacable foes and had to face the inescapable alternative of death at the enemy's hand or conversion to Christianity."

Now for you readers who have read the Journal containing the truth about Guyana and Jim Jones--please go back and read the above paragraph. Now, sit a minute and then tell me from whence you think the idea of cover-up by such mass murder was instigated and WHO of the Mossad would expect the world to believe the lies about suicide? Brothers, that was supposedly an evangelical Christian village in Jonestown. The fact that Jim Jones became a part of the cover-up and followed DIRECTLY THE TALMUDIC PROTOCOLS should tell you all the necessary information--however, meld that with cover-up of a Soviet missile base less than 30 miles from Jonestown which was destined for destruction and you have the picture. There was absolute necessity to have some event which would cover the corpses of the involved military personnel who would be killed, flowing back into the U.S. because Guyana refused to handle the bodies. If you haven't read the correct story about the incident then I suggest you obtain the Journal giving the documentation of the event.

Well, let us go ahead and turn from the gore to sober statistics and you will get a rough idea of the size of the Judaist communities in Germany. The Hebrew sources agree on 800 victims (by slaughter or suicide) in Worms alone, and vary between 900 and 1300 for Mayence. Of course there must have been many who preferred baptism to death, and the sources do not indicate the number of survivors; nor can you be sure that they do not exaggerate the number of martyrs as is often present in recordings. At any rate the calculations show that the total Judaist population of either community had hardly exceeded the figures here given for the dead alone. So the survivors in Worms or in Mayence could only have numbered a few hundred in each case. Yet these two towns (with Spires as a third) were the only ones important enough to be included in Rabbi Gershom's edit earlier on.

Thus you come to realize that the Judaic community in the German Rhineland was numerically small, even before the First Crusade, and had shrunk to even smaller proportions after having gone through the winepress of the Lord. Yet, east of the Rhine in central and northern Germany, there were as yet no Judaist communities at all, and none for a long, long time to come. The traditional conception of Judaic historians that the Crusade of 1096 swept like a broom a mass-migration of German "Jews" into Poland is simply not true and at best can only be a false legend--or rather an ad hoc hypothesis invented because, as they knew little of Khazar history, they could see no other way to account for the emergence, out of nowhere, of this unprecedented concentration of Judaists in Eastern Europe. Yet there is not a single mention in the contemporary sources of any migration, large or small, from the Rhineland further east into Germany, not to mention distant Poland. Could it be that the censors were already at their clever maneuvers?

You do have information of what the battered Judaic communities did during the first and subsequent crusades. Some died by their own hands; others tried to offer resistance and were lynched, while those who survived owed their good fortune to the fact that they were given shelter for the duration of the emergency in the fortified castle of the Bishop of Burgrave who was responsible for their legal protection. Is any of this beginning to add up as a rerun, little chelas? Frequently this measure was not enough to prevent a massacre; but the survivors, once the crusading hordes had passed, invariably returned to their ransacked homes and synagogues to make a fresh start. Now, you rebuild their homes and reinstate them with total protection even if it requires killing the very ones from whom they stole the entire package. They have gotten far more clever and you far more soundly asleep from their tranquilizers and brainwashing.

You will find their pattern, as above, repeatedly in chronicles: in Treves, in Metz, and many, many other places. By the time of the second and later crusades, it had become almost a routine. I would remind you of another point which you must look at very closely--Mr. Shamir said it to perfection: "We will retaliate--no matter how long it takes and in our own time and way!" You think the "Jews" feel the Christians still blame them for Jesus' death--pooh! The so-called Christians never cared enough to blame them--THEY STILL BLAME THE CHRISTIANS AND ALL ASSOCIATED WITH PRO-CHRISTIAN ACTS AND GOD-NESS AND WILL GAIN REVENGE IF IT TAKES UNTIL THE VERY DESTRUCTION OF YOUR PLANET WITH THEM ON IT!

At the beginning of the agitation for a new crusade many Judaists of Mayence, Worms, Spires, Strasbourg, Wurzburg and other cities, escaped to neighboring castles, leaving their books and precious possessions in the custody of friendly burghers. One of the main sources is through the Book of Remembrance by Ephraim bar Jacob, who himself, at the age of thirteen, had been among the refugees from Cologne in the Castle of Wolkenburg. Solomon bar Simon reports that during the second crusade the survivors of the Mayence Judaists found protection in Spires, then returned to their native city and built a new synagogue. This is the leitmotif of the Chronicles; to repeat it once more, there is not a word about Judaic communities emigrating toward eastern Germany, which, in the words of Mieses, was still Judenrein--clean of Judaists--and was to remain so for several centuries.

PARTIAL RECOVERY IN 13TH CENTURY

The thirteenth century was a period of partial recovery. You hear for the first time of Judaists in regions adjacent to the Rhineland: the Palatinate (AD 1225); Freiburg (1230), Ulm (1243), Heidelberg (1255), etc., but it was to be only a short respite, for the fourteenth century brought new disasters to Franco-German Judaism.

The first catastrophe was the expulsion of all Judaists from the royal domains of Philip le Bel. France had been suffering from an economic crisis, to the usual accompaniments of debased currency and social unrest. Philip tried to remedy it by the habitual method of soaking the Judaists. He exacted from them payments of 100,000 livres in 1292, 215,000 livres in 1295, 1299, 1302 and 1305, then decided on a radical remedy for his ailing finances. On June 21, 1306, he signed a secret order to arrest all Judaists in his kingdom on a given day, confiscate their property and expel them from the country (sounds like the IRS?) The arrests were carried out on July 22, and the expulsion a few weeks later. The refugees emigrated into regions of France outside the King's "domain", Provence, Burgundy, Aquitaine, and a few other feudal fiefs. But there are no historical records whatsoever to indicate that German Judaists increased its numbers through the sufferings of the Judaic community in France in the decisive period of its destruction. None of your historians have ever suggested that French Judaists trekked across Germany into Poland, either on that particular occasion or at any other time.

Under Philip's successors there were some partial recalls of Judaists around 1315 and in 1350, but they could not undo the damage, nor prevent renewed outbursts of mob persecution. By the end of the fourteenth century, France, like England, was virtually without Judaists of any race, color or creed--real or imitation.

THE "BLACK DEATH"

The second catastrophe of that disastrous century was the Black Death, which, between 1348 and 1350, killed off a third of Europe's population, and in some regions even two-thirds. It came from east Asia via Turkestan, and the way it was let loose on Europe, and what it did there, is symbolic of the lunacy of Man. A Tartar leader named Janibeg in 1347 was besieging the town of Kaffa (now Feodosia) in the Crimea, then a Genoese trading port. The plague was rampant in Janibeg's army, so he catapulted the corpses of infected victims into the town, whose population became infected in its turn, and this may have well been the first bacteriological/missile warfare. Genoese ships carried the rats and their deadly fleas westward into the Mediterranean ports, from where they spread inland. And, sic-sic, you thought AIDS was some type of ball-game?

The bacilli of Pasteurella pestis were not supposed to make a distinction between the various denominations, yet Judaists were nevertheless singled out for special treatment. After being accused earlier of the ritual slaughter of Christian children, they were now accused of poisoning the wells to spread the Black Death. The legend traveled faster even than the rats, and the consequence was the burning of Judaists en masse all over Europe. Once more suicide by mutual self-immolation became a common expedient, to avoid being burned alive. Does one differ greatly from another? Is it not unlike the AIDS and homosexuals, etc. Ah but you say, "...but we are ‘Christians' and we believe on and pray to Jesus and, and, and--". No, you who do all the praying and proclaiming do not believe in "Christness" and break the most important laws of God. If you were "Christian" in Truth--you would turn unto the Laws of God and the Christ and cease the very activities and behaviors which brought you down in the first place. The enemy only has to know where you are vulnerable and there he puts his weapons of destruction and you do the rest unto selves.

The decimated population of Western Europe did not reach again its pre-plague level until the sixteenth century. As for its Judaists, who had been exposed to the twofold attack of rats and men only a fraction survived. As Kutschera wrote:

"The populace avenged on them the cruel blows of destiny and set upon those whom the plague had spared with fire and sword. When the epidemics receded, Germany, according to contemporary historians, was left virtually without Jews. We are led to conclude that in Germany itself the Jews could not prosper, and were never able to establish large and populous communities. How, then, in these circumstances, should they have been able to lay the foundations in Poland of a mass population so dense that at present (AD 1909) it outnumbers the Jews of Germany at the rate of ten to one? It is indeed difficult to understand how the idea ever gained ground that the eastern Jews represent immigrants from the West, and especially from Germany."

How indeed, chelas? Where did they come from? Surely you do not think they "fell from the skies"? Surely the anti-Christ forces would not come from somewhere out there having been sent from their own environments by their unGodly behaviors! I herein ask whoever did the clever posting of the Khazarian (called Viking) we spoke of yesterday, along side the picture of Shamir--take bows and receive accolades--and even as poor as is the copy (which is better for this purpose at any rate), reproduce it as presented to me here, side by side. THESE BEINGS CAN NOW REPLICATE THEMSELVES INTO ANY SIZE, SHAPE AND LANGUAGE PREFERRED--I HOPE THIS DOESN'T SPOIL YOUR SLEEP!

Next to the first crusade, the "Black Death" is most frequently invoked by historians as the deus ex machina which created Eastern Jewry. And, just as in the case of the crusades, there is not a shred of evidence for this imaginary exodus. On the contrary, the indications are that the Jews' only hope of survival on this, as on that earlier occasion, was to stick together and seek shelter in some fortified place or less hostile surroundings in the vicinity. There is only one case of an emigration in the "Black Death" period mentioned by Mieses: Jews from Spires took refuge from persecution in Heidelberg--about ten miles away.

After the virtual extermination of the old Jewish communities in France and Germany in the wake of the "Black Death", Western Europe remained without Judaists for a couple of centuries, with only a few enclaves vegetating on--except in Spain. It was an entirely different stock of Judaists who founded the modern communities of England, France and Holland in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries--the Sephardim (Sephardic of today, then called Spanish Judaist ‘Judeans') forced to flee from Spain where they had been resident for more than a millennium. Their history--and the history of modern European "Jewry"--lies outside the scope of this particular Journal. However, especially if you have read the portions of the Journals regarding Jack Bernstein and Len Martin called THE LIFE OF AN AMERICAN JEW IN RACIST MARXIST ISRAEL, you will recall that Jack's wife was a Sephardic "Jewess" and he from the line of the Zionist Elite "Askenazi". They were considered outcasts in stolen Israel just because of the intermarriage. I suggest you read the material for it is truly worthy of attention. There are other stories I intend to likewise "lay on you" later.

At any rate, readers, you may safely conclude that the traditional idea of a mass-exodus of Western "Jewry" from the Rhineland to Poland all across Germany--a hostile, "Jewless" glacis--is historically untenable. It is incompatible with the small size of the Rhenish communities, their reluctance to branch out from the Rhine valley towards the east, their stereotyped behavior in adversity, and the absence of references to migratory movements in contemporary chronicles. Further evidence for this view is provided by linguistics which subject we will take up at another sitting.

WHAT OF THE WORD "JEW"?

I do not want to take up that subject in any depth at this particular point but let us look at it for just a moment. The facts are that in today's world and more specifically--because of intense focus--the so-called, self-styled Jews (Khazar Elite) are enforcing two kinds of censorship on the American public--open and surreptitious. The open censorship sabotages the ideal of free speech and free press as set forth in the U.S. Constitution. The selective aspect of the surreptitious censorship is actively destroying the basic ideal of individual sovereignty on which the U.S. Government was founded.

Khazar censorship extends to the very definition of the word, self-given--to selves, by the so-called and self-styled "Jews". What does the word "Jew" really designate? Who is a Jew?

Your own "Dear Abby" probably added it up best, "...a Jew is someone who says he is a Jew." However, a Khazarian "leader" in stolen Palestine (Israel) called her to task and quoted the orthodox definition which was later printed. One condition of being a Jew, according to him, was being born of a Jewish mother. It is obvious the "authority" in Palestine is NOT--or perhaps by the very structure of the response--IS TRUTH. It has nothing to do with Judean parentage and therefore it must be anyone constructed and choosing to be called a Jew after the seventeenth century fits the classification--"Judean" certainly DOES NOT!

The "Jews" discuss the question "What is a Jew?" among themselves at great length and divisions arise among them over what definition they should present to non-Jews. They know, from a study of their history, that their joint effort can enforce any definition of their choosing on others. Remember that the very "All Vows-Vow" (Kol Nidre) the ones practicing Atonement vow to lie all year--it is a part of the requirement by the Talmud. Do all of them realize the truth of this? I certainly do hope not. I suspect that most self-styled, so-called Jews don't pay the slightest attention to that which they pledge any more than do the Christians, Masons, Eastern Star, Elks and what have you. THESE KHAZAR ZIONISTS HAVE CHOSEN TO ENFORCE CONFUSION ON THE WESTERN WORLD--CONFUSION BEING THE FIRST TOOL OF CHOICE OF THE ANTI-GOD! GO READ IT FOR YOURSELVES; THEN READ AGAIN THROUGH THE PROTOCOLS, THE "COMMUNIST MANIFESTO" AND "THE SATANIC COMMANDMENTS".

This very question must be opened up and decided, not on the basis of what facade the "Jews" WANT TO PRESENT, BUT ON THE BASIS OF FACTS.

Any discussion as to whether or not the Jews are a race or religion is totally and absolutely ridiculous. THEY ARE NEITHER.

"Jew" is simply not a valid religious identification. There are many opposing divisions within the traditional religion of the "Jews" and there are a great many "Jews" who openly announce themselves to be agnostics and atheists.

"Jew" is certainly not a valid racial identification for the ones labeling themselves "Jew" are not even from the part of the world of Judea as we have described and proven. If it could be assumed that the Judeans, when led out of Egypt by Moses were a homogeneous race--which it cannot--there has been enough intermarriage in historical times so that Jews could not accurately be distinguished from the non-Jew in the United States by any biological criteria whatsoever.

Any way you cut it, brothers, for the obvious reasons of designation we must consider that they are, stolen or not, a "nation". In the language and thought patterns of all the peoples of the world and all the history of the world, the facts clearly point to one thing: The Jews are a nation of self-proclaimed imposters who have formed a nation.

"Nation" is a word that designates a fictitious entity, which is called "body politic" in legal terms to distinguish it from other fictitious entities called "corporations". Corporations "exist" by authority given them by a "body politic". Since "nation" is a fictitious entity by definition, it could be argued that a fictitious entity does not exist in the world of reality; therefore, REAL Jews cannot be a nation. That logic is invincible. But if the word "nation" can be used to designate anything that exists in the world of reality, the Jews are a nation. Considered as individuals formally bonded and acting together as an entity, with an unchanging political objective, the Jews are unquestionably a "nation". The Jews are a nation--a body politic--composed of individuals having heterogeneous religious beliefs and heterogeneous racial heritage. But worse for America--the Jews act as a race and, much worse, go through tax-free on the basis of "religion". Isn't there something tacky in all this? Do you-the-people get by with this type of behavior?

Don't even present the argument to me that, "The Jews have made the desire for a land of their own a battle cry for three thousand years. They have Israel now. The U.S. should require that they all go there." Firstly, the ones in so-called Israel are not only NOT THE CHOSEN (israel) OF GOD but they are not even of the bloodline which lost their "nation" in the first place--these self-styled Jews were not even called Jews until the 18th century.

So, I would like to comment briefly about that "ISRAEL". The relationship of the U.S. with Israel is something that is totally shameful in every respect. "Israel" launched a flagrant war of aggression with arms furnished by the United States and then, obviously only because of U.S. backing, was able to hold on to the territory taken in said war. This fact is a blot upon your nation's history that can never be erased. It dropped you from the high respect that you once held among the nations of the earth. The Arabs protested your "big brother" relationship to Israel by a dramatic raise of oil prices. This triggered a new wave of inflation in the U.S. and most other countries of the world that will be a continual and painful reminder for a long time to come of the shameful act performed by the U.S. in backing Israel's aggression. Now you have quadrupled your heinous aggression by this latest lie and cover-up in Iraq. You have no Arab coalition--you have a few Elite Royal richmen partially on your side--EXCEPT AS REGARDS ISRAEL--in other words, ONLY where wealth is concerned--a fragile straw indeed for the "masses" are indeed poor and deprived.

These disgraceful acts of the most powerful nation (was--no more, by a long, long shot; you are now simply called fools) in the world overshadows the rapacious character which the Jews displayed in less than thirty years after establishing their first colony with a geographical fix in almost two thousand years. Ah, you thought it to be in Palestine? No, the first establishment was in the United States, which made the other, possible.

"Israel" is such a new and uncharacteristic colony that, for simplicity, I shall refer to all "Jews" as citizens of the Nomadic Jewish Nation although it would be more accurate to refer to them properly as the Wandering Khazarian Elitists. Nonetheless, we shall play the game they present, as if, and try it on for size and you will see the "misfit".

The Jewish Nation has four distinguishing characteristics: 1) It is the oldest nation in the world. 2) It is the only nomadic nation in the world. 3) It has demonstrated its ability to remain a cohesive functioning entity--a body politic--without setting forth its corporate structure and governing laws in conventional form (Israel still has no governing Constitution and has rewritten yours, America). 4) It has shown its ability to exist without drawing its nourishment directly from the earth. Most especially in the recent conventional colony of Israel, as it exists now, and has existed for almost two thousand years, solely as a multi-colonied parasite attached to other nations. The present circumstance could be considered an exception simply because it has stolen land and pretends to be a sovereign nation. It is NOT. It exists solely as a parasite drawing its basic sustenance from its, often unwilling, hosts. You, America, are the first WILLING HOSTS, READY TO KILL YOUR OWN LIFE SYSTEM TO SUSTAIN THE BEAST.

It is exactly like the cuckoo bird which is a large, grayish-brown European bird that is a parasite given to laying its eggs in the nests of other birds which hatch them and rear the offspring. As the bird grows it pushes the parents' eggs and offspring from the nest and destroys them. You are very close to like destruction, little warbler birds, for the cuckoo has "had you".

In the "Western" world, the Jews have generally been successful in keeping the concept that Jews are citizens of the Nomadic Jewish Nation from popular books which are widely read by the general public deliberately to insure you be blinded from the hogwash. Many nations have denied citizenship to the Khazarian "Jews" because the host nation recognized that their political allegiance would be nothing but a facade or false identity of the sort chosen by spies or fifth-column invaders whose real allegiance is elsewhere. In popular articles that get into your print in the U.S. these historical facts are cited as "persecution of the Jews because of their religion or race". The either/or choice between religion or race, which the Jews have chosen to uphold in the Western world, instead of frankly acknowledging that they were citizens of a Nomadic nation, has not saved them from being treated as infiltrating enemy aliens. The false facade does not seem to have helped them with the persecution problems which they were trying to avoid.

We shall get into these items a bit later as we move along. So, please stay tuned to this frequency and we shall continue sending bulletins. Thank you for your attention; I am going to give my scribe a rest. Good evening and may your dreams be of "change through Knowledge, Truth and Love". God wraps you in His golden wings--may you come into understanding of the wondrous beauty and peace within THOSE feathers. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 29
    CHAPTER 13
    REC #1 HATONN
    THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 1991 9:50 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 252
    THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 1991

Dharma, I am here in Light of Universal Truth. The attacks you are receiving come because we are blowing the masquerade wide open from Protocols to abductions by strange beings.

For you who follow the projections of one Nostradomas please note that the "blue turban" was raised over the Middle East Command and the lie of deliverance of peace-keeping control given into the hands of U.N. forces in their blue berets. Note that the "turban" "flag" of illegal Israel is also blue and white with the very star of the aggressor so large that one thinks the flag to be blue! This is most heinous display of direct confrontation--which you will not yet understand for the most part--that is the "ray" energy of Lord Michael who, in act, caused the evil fallen adversary to be removed from the realms of the one you call God.

The "watchers" (caretakers of the planet) were already present--you will now recognize them as the "natives", "Indians"--whatever.

Shan was a largely uninhabited "garden" where the adversary could bring redemption unto his troublesome self--what he has done is to replicate evil to the point that Shan Man outdoes the evil master.

God, over the passage of time, always gives Man opportunity to turn into Truth and revise his journey and you were originally told of this--but that portion of the projections were sealed--NOT BY GOD BUT BY THE ADVERSARY SO THAT YOU WOULD BE CONVINCED THE ENDING HAD TO COME IN WHATEVER MANNER THE ADVERSARY WOULD PRONOUNCE UPON YOU--IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE WAY THEY HAVE PROJECTED IT UNTO YOU!!!!

I am going to give you an in-depth look into the so-called secrets of "UFOs", abductions, tamperings, etc., but I have more urgent information for your confirmation and I wish to end this Journal with the Protocols--yes, again! For ones who do not have all of the Journals--it is imperative that they have the information and, brothers, there is NO WAY FOR YOU TO READ THEM OFTEN ENOUGH!

The reason this becomes more urgent than anything else is that which is happening in this location and the attacks upon my scribe--we MUST get this information out to you for it becomes more difficult to keep her in security. YOU MUST BE GIVEN TO KNOW THAT THE ZIONIST "ADL" IS AGAIN FIGHTING BACK TO EFFORT AT DISCREDITING THE PROTOCOLS. THEY DID THE SAME THING LAST SUMMER AS WE BEGAN TO MAKE WAVES AND NOW THEY ARE RELEASING IT AGAIN--PLANNED FOR EVERY "JEWISH" PUBLICATION, NEWSLETTER, ETC., AS A SPECIAL EDITION.

I want you to go into this which I will have reprinted herein with eyes open--realizing that you have just passed the time of annual atonement and the retaking of the Kol Nedré (All Vows Vow). Be alert, readers, and watch for the catch words and clues that causes them to pronounce the Protocols to be truth, i.e. "forgery". Well, a "forgery" is a perfectly copied "thing" or "document". Yesterday we received THREE of the documents--one of which came with a challenge to print it in our "worthless f______ Journals, you M_____ F______ scum and slime suckers" and "...you are nothing but racist anti-Semitic pukes. We will get rid of you one way or another." I dare say, that that pretty well sums up the attitude and I would guess that we are toe crunching pretty effectively. I always like a nice challenge and therefore I ask that Dharma type the document for all of you to share and then follow the document by the Protocols.

I have kept the threats from Dharma until this writing because she is victim again tomorrow in a court harrassment by the Zionist enemy over property. The Savings and Loan who has stolen a large portion of America desires to shut her up as well and get legal orders to not produce any documents regarding the individual action. Of course they do not wish to divulge information for it will incriminate--again, right through the Presidency. If you want to talk about document shredding--I will assure you that there has been a lot of night oil spent getting rid of and covering any information regarding the case in point. What does a citizen do? We will see, will we not? I must depend on you readers to write to every "Enquirer" and "Star"-type paper and demand attention! The case is at present in the county of Kern, Mojave Court--I can most surely GUARANTEE a good story and we shall get the Journals right onto the front pages for the masses--for those are the documents "we-the-people" read! We can present the opportunities but we are not allowed to use the two-by-four on you UNLESS you fail to hear the "knocking"! The only way that you are going to beat this beast, dear ones is to be better at their game than are they--and they are GOOD at that which they do! It is however, going to require a LOT OF YOU TO WRITE for prior to this only a few demanded attention in the case and there was not adequate response. The local reporters and papers have been forbidden to comment on the case in any manner for it has implications of a "fixed" judge--which of course is true.

The judge was a member of a law firm called Shea and Gould, one of the largest Zionist Elite firms in the world. Shea and Gould have hidden but controlling interest in the SB Savings and Loan who wants the property and did everything illegal in order to garner it but the thrust is to shut up Dharma. The firm also paid off the Governor of the State of California in funds not even well-hidden and quite a sum right into campaign documents for public display--just the public portion was over $50 thousand. The Governor then put the judge onto the bench in Mojave. The Savings and Loan is Santa Barbara S & L, home officed in Santa Barbara, California--just a jew miles from the "little rancho" of Reagan. The same group controlled the S&L that purchased his retirement castle in Bel Air (exclusive) and the house numbered "666" on the street. They changed the numbering to read "668" which made it awkward for the ones already residing at 668--but guess who won the numbering debate. No, Oberli, do not change the "j" above to "f" for I intended it that way. You see I fear not for Jew is a term which never existed until the PLAN went into action. I cannot be anti-Semitic nor can any of my crew--for I and my crew stem from the Semites (not the Khazarian Zionists) of Cain and Japheth.

Oh, by the way--remember the Keating five? Well, the one who got nailed the worst was Cranston of California--and believe me, chelas, this whole mess contains the same people as did Lincoln Savings and Loan. Dangerous? Oh indeed! Dharma, however, responds to me as we speak of these choices of silence or revelation and it becomes obvious that living in that which is planned for you people is worse, by far, than death--and besides, she says, "I am marked anyway and my only hope is for Truth to prevail!" What you ones don't realize is that YOU ARE ALL MARKED--EVERY FREE-LOVING CITIZEN IS MARKED--NOW, I ASK THAT YOU GO WRITE TO THE TABLOIDS, "THE SPOTLIGHT", "THE NEW FEDERALIST", "THE WISCONSIN REVIEW", "ON TARGET" AND ANY AND EVERY NEWSLETTER YOU CAN LOCATE. YOU ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO? THIS IS IT--THIS CASE AND INCIDENT SHALL BE TRIED IN THE PUBLIC, BUT HOW WELL WE DO DEPENDS ON YOU. WE MUST BRING THE JOURNALS TO THE PUBLIC IN A MASSIVE MANNER AND THIS WILL GIVE IT THE SHOVE IT NEEDS.

Please, as you read the following, keep in mind that the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith is the biggest Israeli organization (tax-free for religious purposes) and Lobby in the U.S.

QUOTE:

SPECIAL EDITION--ADL: A periodic update from the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith--Civil Rights Division, June 1990.

THE PROTOCOLS: HOAX OF HATE

It is a classic in paranoid, racist literature. Taken by the gullible as the confidential minutes of a Jewish conclave convened in the last years of the nineteenth century, it has been heralded by anti-Semites as proof that Jews are plotting to take over the world. Since its contrivance around the turn of the century by the Russian Okhrana, or Czarist secret police, "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" has taken root in bigoted, frightened minds around the world.

The booklet's twenty-four sections spell out the alleged secret plans of Jewish leaders seeking to attain world domination. They represent the most notorious political forgery of modern times. Although thoroughly discredited, the document is still being used to stir up anti-Semitic hatred.

HISTORY OF THE PROTOCOLS
    Serge Nilus, a little-known Czarist official in Moscow, edited several editions of the Protocols, each with a different account of how he discovered the document. In his 1911 edition Nilus claimed that this source had stolen the document from (a non-existent) Zionist headquarters in France. Other "editors" of the Protocols maintained that the document was read at the First Zionist Congress held in 1897 in Basel Switzerland.*

* According to reputable scholars, including Prof. Norman Cohn in his noted book, Warrant for Genocide, the world-control myth was actually lifted from a 19th century French fable in which the alleged plotters weren't even Jewish.

After the Russian Revolution in 1917, frustrated supporters of the ousted Czar rescued the document from obscurity in order to discredit the Bolsheviks. The emigre Czarists portrayed the Revolution as part of a Jewish plot to enslave the world, and pointed to the Protocols as the blueprint of that plan. The scheme of yoking the Protocols to the Bolshevik Revolution not only led to the allegation of a Judeo-Communist conspiracy, but promoted the forgery internationally. In later years, vicious Soviet anti-Semitic propaganda under Stalin and others echoed the conspiracy mythology of the Protocols.

INTERNATIONAL PUBLICITY

In the 1920's, two British correspondents, Robert Wilton of the London Times and Victor Marsden of the Morning Post, each of whom had lived in pre-Communist Russia, promoted the idea of a Jewish conspiracy in Great Britain. Eighteen articles on the subject of the Jewish conspiracy as well as on the "Protocols" themselves were published in the Morning Post. Marsden translated the Protocols into English and in his introduction to the document asserted:

"...the Jews are carrying it out with steadfast purpose, creating wars and revolutions,...to destroy the white Gentile race, that the Jews may seize the power during the resulting chaos and rule with their claimed superior intelligence over the remaining races of the world, as kings over slaves."

A Polish language edition of the Protocols appeared in 1920. the following year the Arabs of Palestine and Syria used the Protocols to stir up resentment against Jewish settlers in Palestine, suggesting that the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine would further advance the "international Jewish conspiracy". This propaganda tactic persists in the contemporary Middle East; Arabic editions of the Protocols have been widely circulated by official Saudi sources, among others.

AMERICAN DEBUT

The Protocols were publicized in America by Boris Brasol, a former Czarist prosecutor. Auto magnate Henry Ford was one of those who responded to Brasol's conspiratorial fantasies. "The Dearborn Independent", owned by Ford, published an American version of the Protocols between May and September of 1920 in a series called "The International Jew: the World's Foremost Problem." The articles were later republished in book form with a half a million copies in circulation in the United States, and were translated into several foreign languages.

By 1927 Ford had repudiated the "International Jew," but hundreds of thousands of people around the world had been encouraged by his initial endorsement to accept the Protocols as genuine.

THE PROTOCOLS AND NAZI GERMANY

The Protocols served to rationalize anti-Semitism and genocide in Hitler's Germany. The myth of the Jewish world conspiracy permeated Hitler's thinking, and he linked Germany's economic hardship during the 1920's to the secret plot. Once in power Hitler invoked the Protocols to justify anti-Semitic legislation and suppression of all opposition to the Third Reich. For example, the first anti-Semitic measure in April of 1933, a one-day boycott of Jewish stores, was deemed a defense against the "Plan of Basel" (another name for the Protocols).

CONTEMPORARY RE-EMERGENCE OF THE PROTOCOLS

Anti-Semites around the globe still actively circulate the Protocols. It has appeard in Japan--where bestsellers by anti-Semite Masami Uno cite them as evidence of a "Jewish conspiracy to dominate the world"--and in Latin America (including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Paraguay). The document is also favored by such U.S. right-wing extremists as the Ku Klux Klan and Aryan Nations. The most common U.S. edition was published by hatemonger Gerald L.K. Smith's Christian Nationalist Crusade.

The Protocols have become a majojr source of Arab and Islamic propaganda. Between 1965 and 1967 alone, approximately 50 books on political subjects published in Arabic were either based on the Protocols or quoted from them. In 1980, Hazem Nuseibeh, the Jordanian delegate to the United Nations, spoke about the Protocols as a genuine document. In October of 1987 the Iranian Embassy in Brazil circulated copies of the Protocols, which it said "belongs to the history of the world."

During the 1980's Muslim groups peddled the forgery worldwide. The Muslim Student Associations at Wayne State U. in Michigan and at the U. of California at Berkeley disseminated the document. American Black Muslim groups have sold it. The Protocols were for sale at an Islamic exhibition in Stockholm, and in London's park Mosque, and during a 1986 conference sponsored by the Islamic Center of Southern California the Protocols were prominently displayed. Based on a perverse "interpretation" of the Protocols, the Saudi Arabian government blamed Israel for an attack on a synagogue in Istanbul in 1986.

With Glasnost there has also been a reappearance of the Protocols in the Soviet Union. A Soviet book released in 1987 called "On the Class Essence of Zionism" revived insidious canards contained in the Protocols, and made repeated references to Jews engaging in "constant efforts to gain control of the world." And sections of the Protocols have reportedly been read during meetings of the anti-Semitic Russian nationalist movement Pamyat (Memory).

WIDESPREAD CONDEMNATION

During the past 50 years impressive authorities have publicly attested to the Protocols' fraudulence.

* Hugo Valentin, lecturer in history at the University of Upsala in Sweden, characterized the Protocols in his 1936 study Anti-Semitism, Historically and Critically Examined as "the greatest forgery of the century."

* Father Pierre Charles, Professor of Theology at the Jesuit College in Louvain, France, stated in a 1938 essay: "It has been proved that these "Protocols" are a fraud, a clumsy plagiarism... made for the purpose of rendering the Jews odious..."

* In 1942, several prominent historians, including Carl Becker of Cornell, Sydney Fay and William Langer of Harvard, and Allen Nevins and Carlton J.H. Hayes of Columbia, introduced Professor John Shelton Curtiss' "An Appraisal of the Protocols of Zion" with their endorsement of his findings as "complete destructive of the historicity of the Protocols and as establishing beyond doubt the fact that they are rank and pernicious forgeries."

* In 1961 Richard Helms, then Assistant Director of the CIA, stated at a Senate subcommittee hearing: "The Russians have a long tradition in the art of forgery. More than 60 years ago the Czarist intelligence service concocted and peddled a confection called the Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

* And in August of 1964 a subcommittee of the Senate Judiciary Committee issued a report repudiating the Protocols, to which Senators Thomas J. Dodd and Kenneth B. Keating appended the following: "Every age and country has had its share of fabricated ‘historic' documents which have been foisted on an unsuspecting public for some malign purpose...One of the most notorious and most durable of these is the ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion'...."

CONCLUSION

In 1935 a Swiss judge, presiding at a trial of two Swiss National Socialists charged with circulating the protocols, wrote:
    I hope that one day there will come a time when no one will any longer comprehend how in the year 1935 almost a dozen fully sensible and reasonable men could for fourteen days torment their brains before a court of Berne over the authenticity or lack of authenticity of these so-called Protocols...that, for all the harm they have caused and may yet cause, are nothing but ridiculous nonsense.

Unfortunately, the judge's hope has not yet been fully realized. There are still those anti-Semites and their willing audiences who remain ready to circulate and believe this fantasy of hate.

The Anti-Defamation League.

CONCLUSION OF QUOTING.

It might be noted that every resource utilized for "discounting" the truth of the Protocols are Zionists and/or members of Elite organizations, such as your CIA--totally linked to the KGB and Mossad. Many are exactly like Jerry Falwell, leader of the "Moral Majority" who openly states, "I am proud to say that I am a Zionist!" But then, I do not want to "prejudice" your input from the denial pages for if you have gotten nothing from our writings of documented proof of origin, time of coming forth of "names" and "labels" then I haven't reached through very well. I suggest that you also go back and re-read the portion covering "Rosenthal's" statement just before his Zionist brothers murdered him.

Plagiarize: to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source (without giving credit for source).

May the light be given to shine around about you and may you be given into understanding and insight.

In service unto God of Holy Light, I am sent forth to bear Truth, confirmation of that Truth and extend my hand as a Host sent of that Source to make passage for the WAYSHOWER who comes again to reclaim the Kingdom of God and bring God's people home unto the wondrous places prepared and waiting. Salu.

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr.
    United Federation Fleet
    Inter-Galactic Federation Command

PROTOCOLS OF THE MEETINGS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS
    OF ZION

One more time, chelas. I don't know how to get this information across to you but you WILL GET IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER OR YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PULL YOURSELVES OUT OF THIS QUAGMIRE!

Dharma, we are going to take a break and then we will begin the tedious task of dictating the "PROTOCOLS" (again), but this time in full, exactly as translated from start to finish by Victor E. Marsden--FROM THE RUSSIAN SCRIPTS. This man became a victim of this "Revolution" and spent time in prison for his efforts to inform the people. So it goes with the ones who have given all to give you Truth. I give great honor to this man.

Marsden lived in Russia for many years and was married to a Russian lady. As Russian correspondent to the Morning Post, his fearless description of the events in 1917 incurred the anger of the Soviets. He was arrested and thrown into the Peter-Paul Prison. When he was finally allowed to return to England after two years, his health had been seriously affected. One of his first tasks as soon as he was able was this translation of the PROTOCOLS, which necessitated many hours' work at the British Museum. He later became the Morning Post special correspondent in the suite of H.R.H., the Prince of Wales, on his Empire tour.

But within a few days of his return from the tour, he died after a brief illness (undisclosed, of course).

PROFESSOR NILUS

This is the person to remember:

Professor Sergyei Nilus was a priest in the Orthodox Church in Russia. He published the first Russian language edition in 1905. In his introduction he says that a manuscript had been handed to him about four years before by a friend, who vouched that it was a true translation of an original document stolen by a woman from one of the most influential and highly initiated leaders of Freemasonry, at the end of a meeting of the initiated in France, "that nest of Jewish-Masonic conspiracy". Nilus adds that the Protocols are not exactly minutes of meetings, but a report, with a part apparently missing, made by some very powerful persons.

In January, 1917, Nilus had prepared a second edition but before it could be put on the market the revolution of March 1917 had taken place and Kerenski ordered the whole edition to be destroyed. Later Nilus was arrested by the Bolshevik Cheka, imprisoned and tortured. He was exiled and died in Vladimir on 13th January, 1929.

So be it and, again, may ye be given into the hearing and understanding of that which is being given unto you for it is the direct PROTOCOLS as given forth from the ANTI-CHRIST TO HIS PEOPLE FOR THE FINAL TAKING CONTROL OF PLANET EARTH! IF YE KNOW NOT THINE ENEMY, HOW CAN YE STAND AGAINST HIM? SALU.

Hatonn to stand-by, summon me when you are ready to continue. Thank you.

Gyeorgos C. Hatonn, Cmdr. UFF-IGFC

VICTOR E. MARSDEN

As preface to this segment regarding the Protocols, let us speak of the translator, Victor E. Marsden.

The author of this translation of the famous PROTOCOLS was himself a victim of the Revolution. He had lived for many years in Russia and was married to a Russian lady. Among his other activities in Russia he had been, for a number of years, Russian Correspondent of the Morning Post, a position which he occupied when the Revolution broke out, and his vivid descriptions of events in Russia will still be in the recollection of many of the readers of that journal. Naturally, he was singled out for the anger of the Soviets. On the day that Captain Cromie was murdered by Jews, Victor Marsden was arrested and thrown into the Peter-Paul Prison, expecting every day to have his name called out for execution. This, however, he escaped, and eventually he was allowed to return to England, very much of a wreck in bodily health. However, he recovered under treatment and the devoted care of his wife and friends. One of the first things he undertook as soon as he was able was this translation of the Protocols. Mr. Marsden was eminently well-qualified for the work. His intimate acquaintance with Russia, Russian life and the Russian language on the one hand, and his mastery of a terse literary English style on the other, placed him in a position of advantage which few others could claim. The consequence is that you have in his an eminently readable work and though the subject-matter is somewhat formless, Mr. Marsden's literary touch reveals the thread running through the twenty-four Protocols. The Summary placed at the head of each is Mr. Marsden's own, and will be found very useful in acquiring a comprehensive view of its scope.

It may be said with truth that this work was carried out at the cost of Mr. Marsden's own life's blood. He told the writer of the Preface that he could not stand more than an hour at a time of his work on it in the British Museum, as the diabolical spirit of the matter which he was obliged to turn into English made him positively ill.

Mr. Marsden's connection with the Morning Post was not severed by his return to England, and he was well enough to accept the post of special correspondent of that journal in the suite of H.R.H., The Prince of Wales, on his Empire tour. From this he returned with the Prince, apparently in much better health, but within a few days of his landing he was taken suddenly ill, and died after a very brief illness.

May this work be his crowning monument! In it he has performed an immense service to the English-speaking world, and there can be little doubt that it will take its place in the first rank of the English versions of "The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion."

I remind all of you readers that if you simply sit down and consider this "Jewish" material, you are grossly in error for the Zionists have all but destroyed the very substance of the Jews. If you are not aware of this information--be patient for it was NEVER INTENDED that any of you have this information but the time is at hand for the pressing of information upon you ones who have been subject to lies projected year after endless year and it is time for the unveiling of the prophecies and the "players" put into perspective.

We will present the "INTRODUCTION" as given (1922) for it is most explanatory.

Of the Protocols themselves little need be said in the way of introduction. The book in which they are embodied was published by Sergyei Nilus in Russia in 1905. A copy of this is in the British Museum bearing the date of its reception August 10, 1906, so I suggest you not allow anyone to tell you this is a hoax and that this group or the Protocols "do not exist"! All copies that were known to exist in Russia were destroyed in the Kerensky regime, and under his successors the possession of copy by anyone in Sovietland was crime sufficient to ensure the owners being shot on sight! That fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols. The Jewish journals, of course, say that they are a forgery, leaving it to be understood that Professor Nilus, who embodied them in a work of his own, had concocted them for his own purposes.

Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York World, February 17, 1921, put the case for Nilus tersely and convincingly thus:

"The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW."

And, indeed, they still do--with more direct impact than ever before.

The word "Protocol" signifies a precis gummed on to the front of a document, a draft of a document, minutes of proceedings. In this instance "Protocol" means "minutes of the proceedings" of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion. These Protocols give the substance of addresses delivered to the innermost circle of the Rulers of Zion. They reveal the concerted plan of action of the Jewish Nation developed through the ages and edited by the Elders themselves up to date. Parts and summaries of the plan have been published from time to time during the centuries as the secrets of the Elders have leaked out. The claim of the Jews that the Protocols are forgeries is in itself an admission of their genuineness, for they never attempt to answer the facts corresponding to the threats which the Protocols contain, and, indeed, the correspondence between prophecy and fulfillment is too glaring to be set aside or obscured. This the Jews well know and therefore evade.

The presumption is strong that the Protocols were issued, or re-issued, at the First Zionist Congress held in Basle in 1897 under the presidency of the Father of Modern Zionism, the late Theodore Herzl.

There has been published a volume of Herzl's "Diaries," a translation of some passages of which appeared in the Jewish Chronicle of July 14, 1922. Herzl gives an account of his first visit to England in 1895, and his conversation with Colonel Goldsmid, a Jew brought up as a Christian, an Officer in the English Army, and at heart a Jew nationalist all the time. Goldsmid suggested to Herzl that the best way of expropriating the English Aristocracy and so destroying their power to protect the people of England against Jew domination, was to put excessive taxes on the land. Herzl thought this an excellent idea, and it is now to be found definitely embodied in Protocol VI!

The above extract from Herzl's Diary then is an extremely significant bit of evidence bearing on the existence of the Jew World Plot and authenticity of the Protocols, but any reader of intelligence will be able from his own knowledge of recent history and from his own experience to confirm the genuineness of every line of them, and it is in the light of this living comment that all readers are invited to study Mr. Marsden's translation of this terribly inhuman document.

And here is another very significant circumstance. The successor to Herzl as leader of the Zionist movement (1922), Dr. Weizmann, quoted one of these sayings at the send-off banquet given to Chief Rabbi Herzl on October 6, 1920. The Chief Rabbi was at the point of leaving for his Empire tour--a sort of Jewish answer to the Empire tour of H.R.H. the Prince of Wales. And this is the "saying" of the Sages which Dr. Weizmann quoted: "A beneficent protection which God has instituted in the life of the Jew is that He has dispersed him all over the world." (Jewish Guardian, Oct. 8, 1920.)

Now compare this with the last clause but one of Protocol XI, "God has granted to us, His Chosen People, the gift of dispersion, and from this, which appears to all eyes to be our weakness, has come forth all our strength, which has now brought us to the threshold of sovereignty over all the world."

The remarkable correspondence between these passages proves several things. It proves that the Learned Elders exist. It proves that Dr. Weizmann knows all about them. It proves that the desire for a "National Home" in Palestine is only camouflage and an infinitesimal part of the Jew's real object. It proves that the Jews of the world have no intention of settling in Palestine or any separate country, and that their annual prayer that they may all meet "Next Year in Jerusalem" is merely a piece of their characteristic make-believe. It also demonstrates that the Jews are a world menace, and that the Aryan races will have to domicile them permanently out of Europe.

WHO ARE THE ELDERS?

This is a secret which has not been revealed (remember, this is written in 1922). They are the Hidden Hand. They are not the "Board of Deputies" (the Jewish Parliament in England) or the "Universal Israelite Alliance" which sit in Paris. But the late Walter Rathenau of the Allgemeiner Electricitaets Gesellschaft has thrown a little light on the subject and doubtless he was in possession of their names, being, in all likelihood, one of the chief leaders himself. Writing in the Wiener Freie Presse, December 24, 1912, he said:

"Three hundred men, each of whom knows all the others, govern the fate of the European continent, and they elect their successors from their entourage." Shudder now, chelas, for it adds up does it not? Yea, even unto the numbering!

A FIFTEENTH CENTURY "PROTOCOL"

The principles and morality of these latter-day Protocols are as old as the tribe. Here is one from the Fifteenth Century which Jews can hardly pronounce a forgery, seeing that it is taken from a Rothschild (ouch) journal.

The Revue des etudes Juives, financed by James de Rothschild, published in 1889 two documents which showed how true the Protocols are in saying that the Learned Elders of Zion have been carrying on their plan for centuries. On January 13, 1489, Chemor, Jewish Rabbi of Arles in Provence, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrin, which had its seat in Constantinople, for advice, as the people of Arles were threatening the synagogues. What should the Jews do? This was the reply:

"Dear beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves.

"The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis is the following:

"1. As for what you say that the King of France obliges you become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise, but let the law of Moses be kept in your hearts.

"2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your goods" (the law was that on becoming converted, Jews gave up their possessions); "make your sons merchants, that little by little they may despoil the Christians of theirs.

"3. As for what you say about their making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians' lives.

"4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.

"5. As for the many other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix themselves up with the affairs of State, in order that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.

"6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.

"Signed V.S.S.V.F.F., Prince of the Jews, 21st Caslue (November), 1489"

In the year 1844, on the eve of the Jewish Revolution of 1848, Benjamin Disraeli, whose real name was Israel, and who was a "damped," or baptized Jew, published his novel, Coningsby, in which occurs this ominous passage:

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

And he went on to show that these personages were all Jews.

Now that Providence has brought to the light of day these secret Protocols all men may clearly see the hidden personages specified by Disraeli at work "behind the scenes" of all the Governments. This revelation entails on all white peoples the grave responsibility of examining and revising au fond their attitude towards the Race and nation which boasts of its survival over all Empires.

NOTES

I.--"Agentur" and "The Political."

There are two words in this translation which are unusual, the work "Agentur" and "political" used as a substantive. Agentur appears to be a word adopted from the original and it means the whole body of agents and agencies made use of by the Elders, whether members of the tribe or their Gentile tools.

By "the Political" Mr. Marsden means, not exactly the "body politic" but the entire machinery of politics. And dear ones, it is so stated in the prophecies of Revelation that the anti-Christ would spring from this "vast sea" (of Politics).

II.--The Symbolic Snake of Judaism

Protocol III opens with a reference to the Symbolic Snake of Judaism. In his Epilogue to the 1905 Edition of the Protocols Nilus gives the following interesting account of this symbol:

According to the records of secret Jewish Zionism, Solomon and other Jewish learned men already, in 929 B.C., thought out a scheme in theory for a peaceful conquest of the whole universe by Zion.

As history developed, this scheme was worked out in detail and completed by men who were subsequently initiated in this question. These learned men decided by peaceful means to conquer the world for Zion with the slyness of the Symbolic Snake, whose head was to represent those who have been initiated into the plans of the Jewish administration, and the body of the Snake to represent the Jewish people--the administration was always kept secret, even from the Jewish nation itself. As this Snake penetrated into the hearts of the nations which it encountered, it undermined and devoured all the non-Jewish power of these States. It is foretold that the Snake has still to finish its work, strictly adhering to the designed plan, until the course which it has to run is closed by the return of its head to Zion and until, by this means, the Snake has completed its round of Europe and has encircled it--and until, by dint of enchaining Europe, it has encompassed the whole world. This it is to accomplish by using every endeavor to subdue the other countries by an economic conquest.

The return of the head of the Snake to Zion can only be accomplished after the power of all the Sovereigns of Europe has been laid low, that is to say, when by means of economic crises and wholesale destruction effected everywhere, there shall have been brought about a spiritual demoralization and a moral corruption, chiefly with the assistance of Jewish women masquerading as French, Italians, etc. These are the surest spreaders of licentiousness into the lives of the leading men at the heads of nations.

A map of the course of the Symbolic Snake is shown as follows: Its first stage in Europe was in 429 B.C. in Greece, where, about the time of Pericles, the Snake first started eating into the power of that country. The second stage was in Rome in the time of Augustus, about 69 B.C. The third in Madrid in the time of Charles V., in A.D. 1552. The fourth in Paris about 1790, in the time of Louis XVI. The fifth in London from 1814 onwards (after the downfall of Napoleon). The sixth in Berlin in 1871 after the Franco-Prussian war. The seventh in St. Petersburg, over which is drawn the head of the Snake under the date of 1881.

All these states which the Snake traversed have had the foundations of their constitutions shaken; Germany, with its apparent power, forming no exception to the rule. In economic conditions Russia is accomplished by the Snake, on which at present (i.e. 1905) all its efforts are concentrated. The further course of the Snake is not shown on this map, but arrows indicate its next movement towards Moscow, Kieff, and Odessa.

It is now well known to us to what extent the latter cities form the centers of the militant Jewish race. Constantinople is shown as the last stage of the Snake's course before it reaches Jerusalem. (This map was drawn years before the occurrence of the "Young Turk"--i.e. Jewish--Revolution in Turkey.)

III.--The term "Goyim" meaning Gentiles or non-Jews, is used throughout the Protocols and is retained by Mr. Marsden.

PROTOCOLS

OF THE MEETINGS OF THE
    LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

PROTOCOL NO. 1

Right lies in Might. Freedom--an idea only. Liberalism. Gold. Faith. Self-Government. Despotism of Capital. The Internal Foe. The Mob. Anarchy. Politics versus Morals. The Right of the Strong. The Invincibility of Jew-Masonic authority. End justifies Means. The Mob a Blind Man. Political A.B.C. party Discord. Most satisfactory form of rule--Despotism. Alcohol. Classicism. Corruption. Principles and rules of the Jew-Masonic Government. Terror. "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity." Principle of Dynastic Rule. Annihilation of the privileges of the Goy-Aristocracy (i.e., non-Jew). The New Aristocracy. The Psychological Calculation. Abstractness of "Liberty". Power of Removal of Representatives of the People.

Putting aside the fine phrases we shall speak of the significance of each thought: by comparisons and deductions we shall throw light upon surrounding facts.

What I am about to set forth, then, is our system from the two points of view, that of ourselves and that of the goyim, i.e. non-Jews).

It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorization, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

What has restrained the beasts of prey who are called men? What has served for their guidance hitherto?

In the beginnings of the structure of society they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwards--to Law, which is the same force, only disguised. I draw the conclusion that by the law of nature right lies in force.

Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier if the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, so-called liberalism, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism.
    In our day the power which has replaced that of the rulers who were liberal is the power of Gold. Time was when Faith ruled. The idea of freedom is impossible of realization because no one knows how to use it with moderation. It is enough to hand over a people to self-government for a certain length of time for that people to be turned into a disorganized mob. From that moment on we get internecine strife which soon develops into battles between classes, in the midst of which States burn down and their importance is reduced to that of a heap of ashes.

Whether a State exhausts itself in its own convulsions, whether its internal discord brings it under the power of external foes--in any case it can be accounted irretrievably lost; it is in our power. The despotism of Capital, which is entirely in our hands, reaches out to it a straw that the State, willy-nilly, must take hold of: if not--it goes to the bottom.

Should anyone of a liberal mind say that such reflections as the above are immoral I would put the following questions: If every State has two foes and if in regard to the external foe it is allowed and not considered immoral to use every manner and art of conflict, as for example to keep the enemy in ignorance of plans of attack and defence, to attack him by night or in superior numbers, then in what way can the same means in regard to a worse foe, the destroyer of the structure of society and the commonwealth, be called immoral and not permissible?

Is it possible for any sound logical mind to hope with any success to guide crowds by the aid of reasonable counsels and arguments, when any objection or contradiction, senseless though it may be, can be made and when such objection may find more favor with the people, whose powers of reasoning are superficial? Men in masses and the men of the masses, being guided solely by petty passions, paltry beliefs, customs, traditions and sentimental theories, fall a prey to party dissension, which hinders any kind of agreement even on the basis of a perfectly reasonable argument. Every resolution of a crowd depends upon a chance or packed majority, which, in its ignorance of political secrets, puts forth some ridiculous resolution that lays in the administration a seed of anarchy.

The political has nothing in common with the moral. The ruler who is governed by the moral is not a skilled politician, and is therefore unstable on his throne. He who wishes to rule must have recourse both to cunning and to make-believe. Great national qualities, like frankness and honesty, are vices in politics, for they bring down rulers from their thrones more effectively and more certainly than the most powerful enemy. Such qualities must be the attributes of the kingdoms of the goyim, but we must in no wise be guided by them.

Our right lies in force. The word "right" is an abstract thought and proved by nothing. The word means no more than: Give me what I want in order that thereby I may have a proof that I am stronger than you.

Where does right begin? Where does it end?

In any State in which there is a bad organization of authority, an impersonality of laws and of the rulers who have lost their personality amid the flood of rights ever multiplying out of liberalism, I find a new right--to attack by the right of the strong, and to scatter to the winds all existing forces of order and regulation, to reconstruct all institutions and to become the sovereign lord of those who have left to us the rights of their power by laying them down voluntarily in their liberalism.

Our power in the present tottering condition of all forms of power will be more invincible than any other, because it will remain invisible until the moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning can any longer undermine it.

Out of the temporary evil we are now compelled to commit will emerge the good of an unshakable rule, which will restore the regular course of the machinery of the national life, brought to nought by liberalism. The result justifies the means. Let us, however, in our plans, direct our attention not so much to what is good and moral as to what is necessary and useful.

Before us is a plan in which is laid down strategically the line from which we cannot deviate without running the risk of seeing the labour of many centuries brought to naught.

In order to elaborate satisfactory forms of action it is necessary to have regard to the rascality, the slackness, the instability of the mob, its lack of capacity to understand and respect the conditions of its own life, or its own welfare. It must be understood that the might of a mob is blind, senseless and unreasoning force ever at the mercy of a suggestion from any side. The blind cannot lead the blind without bringing them into the abyss; consequently, members of the mob, upstarts from the people even though they should be as a genius for wisdom, yet having no understanding of the political, cannot come forward as leaders of the mob without bringing the whole nation to ruin.

Only one trained from childhood for independent rule can have understanding of the words that can be made up of the political alphabet.

A people left to itself, i.e., to upstarts from its midst, brings itself to ruin by party dissensions excited by the pursuit of power and honors and the disorders arising therefrom. Is it possible for the masses of the people calmly and without petty jealousies to form judgments, to deal with the affairs of the country, which cannot be mixed up with personal interests? Can they defend themselves from an external foe? It is unthinkable, for a plan broken up into as many parts as there are heads in the mob, loses all homogeneity, and thereby becomes unintelligible and impossible of execution.

It is only with a despotic ruler that plans can be elaborated extensively and clearly in such a way as to distribute the whole property among the several parts of the machinery of the state; from this the conclusion is inevitable that a satisfactory form of government for any country is one that concentrates in the hands of one responsible person. Without an absolute despotism there can be no existence for civilization which is carried on not by the masses but by their guide, whosoever that person may be. The mob is a savage and displays its savagery at every opportunity. The moment the mob seizes freedom in its hands it quickly turns to anarchy, which in itself is the highest degree of savagery.

Behold the alcoholized animals, bemused with drink, the right to an immoderate use of which comes along with freedom. It is not for us and ours to walk that road. The peoples of the goyim are bemused with alcoholic liquors; their youth has grown stupid on classicism and from early immorality, into which it has been inducted by our special agents--by tutors, lackeys, governesses in the houses of the wealthy, by clerks and others, by our women in the places of dissipation frequented by the goyim. In the number of these last I count also the so-called "society ladies", voluntary followers of the others in corruption and luxury.

Our countersign is--Force and Make-Believe. Only force conquers in political affairs, especially if it be concealed in the talents essential to statesmen. Violence must be the principle, and cunning the make-believe the rule for governments which do not want to lay down their crowns at the feet of agents of some new power. This evil is the one and only means to attain the end, the good. Therefore we must not stop at bribery, deceit and treachery when they should serve towards the attainment of our end. In politics one must know how to seize the property of others without hesitation if by it we secure submission and sovereignty.

Our State, marching along the path of peaceful conquest, has the right to replace the horrors of war by less noticeable, and more satisfactory sentences of death, necessary to maintain the terror which tends to produce blind submission. Just but merciless severity is the greatest factor of strength in the State; not only for the sake of gain but also in the name of duty, for the sake of victory, we must keep the programme of violence and make-believe. The doctrine of squaring accounts is precisely as strong as the means of which it makes use. Therefore it is not so much by the means themselves as by the doctrine of severity that we shall triumph and bring all governments into subjection to our super-government. It is enough for them to know that we are merciless for all disobedience to cease.

Far back in ancient times we were the first to cry among the masses of people the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," words many times repeated since those days by stupid poll-parrots who from all sides round flew down upon these baits and with them carried away the well-being of the world, true freedom of the individual, formerly so well guarded against the pressure of the mob. The would-be wise men of the goyim, the intellectuals, could not make anything out of the uttered words in their abstractness; did not see that in nature there is no equality, cannot be freedom; that Nature herself has established inequality of minds, of characters, and capacities, just as immutable as she has established subordination to her laws; never stopped to think that the mob is a blind thing, that upstarts elected from among it to bear rule are, in regard to the political, the same blind men as the mob itself, that the adept, though he be a fool, can yet rule, whereas the non-adept, even if he were a genius, understands nothing in the political--to all these things the goyim paid no regard; yet all the time it was based upon these things that dynastic rule rested; the father passed on to the son a knowledge of the course of political affairs in such wise that none should know it but members of the dynasty and none would betray it to the governed. As time went on the meaning of the dynastic transference of the true position of affairs in the political was lost, and this aided the success of our cause.

In all corners of the earth the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" brought to our ranks, thanks to our blind agents, whole legions who bore our banners with enthusiasm. And all the time these words were canker-worms at work boring into the well-being of the goyim, putting an end everywhere to peace, quiet, solidarity and destroying all the foundations of the goya States. As you will see later, this helped us to our triumph; it gave us the possibility, among other things, of getting into our hands the master card--the destruction of the privileges, or in other words of the very existence of the aristocracy of the goyim, that class which was the only defence peoples and countries had against us. On the ruins of the natural and genealogical aristocracy of the goyim we have set up the aristocracy of our educated class headed by the aristocracy of money. The qualifications for this aristocracy we have established in wealth, which is dependent upon us, and in knowledge, for which our learned elders provide the motive force.

Our triumph as been rendered easier by the fact that in our relations with the men whom we wanted to have always worked upon the most sensitive chords of the human mind, upon the cash account, upon the cupidity, upon the insatiability for material needs of man; and each one of the human weaknesses, taken alone, is sufficient to paralyze initiative, for it hands over the will of men to the disposition of him who has bought their activities.

The abstraction of freedom has enabled us to persuade the mob in all countries that their government is nothing but the steward of the people who are the owners of the country, and that the steward may be replaced like a worn-out glove.

It is this possibility of replacing the representative of the people which has placed them at our disposal, and, as it were, given us the power of appointment.

Now, I am going to close this segment at this point but I ask that you who discount this, and/or are Jews, pay attention. Do you know these things? Do YOU have a ticket on the Zionist train to glory and wealth?--OR ARE YOU PERHAPS LISTED AMONG THE GOYIM WHO WILL LOSE IT ALL UNTO THE CLEVER MANIPULATORS?? PONDER IT FOR THE CURTAIN IS FALLING AND FEW ARE COUNTED AMONG THE ATTENDEES AT THE FINAL POINT OF WORLD CONTROL--IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN A PART OF THE PLANNING TO THIS POINT--I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THESE MESSAGES MOST OPEN-MINDEDLY, INDEED.

주제글 정보