2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 29
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 1991 1:43 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 246
    FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 1991

Hatonn present this day in the light of God, in service unto Truth and JUSTICE--where, world, is your justice?

We start our writing late this day and herein I shall share enough to allow you to understand the pressures that are applied to deny you of the citizens any form of justice and Constitutional rights. I will, first of all, say, too, that things are at extreme level of stress and I ask that Oberli not allow this to pass. I ask him, now, to contact Attorney Tips and tell him what has happened. The incident in the non-deposition with Mr. Berg and Mr. Horn was a breaking point. Dharma could not remember her name when she awakened this morning.

You readers deserve to know that yesterday was to be a deposition of one Steven Berg of Santa Barbara Savings who is the S&L Attorney and the instigator of all problems regarding this dwelling and property.

I asked Oberli to take the little tape recorder to the deposition which was being held in an office on private property with a court certified recorder present for taking testimony.

I will also give you a secret--these two S&L lawyers intended to simply take five or six hours divulging no information and have, in fact, made every possible effort to keep this "Berg" from any kind of testimony. There are motions against motions and games upon games--I do, however, believe these buzzards have met their match!

As the swearing-in was done (which was already invalid as to testimony for the man is a "Jew" and swears to the Kol Nedrie annually--which proclaims that all vows are invalid during the entire of the following year), Oberli just looked over to the little hand-held transcriber (which by the way, still had some of my tapes on it) and Mr. Horn came unglued. He demanded that if Mr. Ekker intended to use the machine he and Mr. Berg would leave. Basis? Oh, it was not mentioned in the "summons" that the meeting would be recorded! Well, what about the "Recorder" from the court? Well, that was different!

Funny thing about Mr. Horn--after every visit to the court file after every hearing--SOMEONE mysteriously takes and disposes of certified documents, appointment files and you guessed it: ACTUAL TAPE-RECORDED ACTIONS WITHIN THE COURT ITSELF WHEREIN THE JUDGE ABUSED EVERY LEGAL BEHAVIOR POSSIBLE IN THE MIDST OF A COURTROOM FILLED WITH PEOPLE--BUT THE CASE MUST BE DROPPED BECAUSE THE TAPE IS MISSING. Now, dear friends, what would be your first thoughts on the matter?--ah so, Mr. Tips and Oberli conferenced and decided that it was quite CONSTITUTIONAL for Mr. Ekker to record the little meeting and guaranteed under oath that it would be only for personal use and noted that most often a court recorder also tapes a session to check against misunderstandings on her/his own equipment. After Mr. Horn's throwing all manner of offensive slurs (on the record this time), Mr. Tips suggested against them leaving this legally-called and ordered deposition and still they got up and angrily walked from the room--so a six-hour deposition of nothing lasted some 5 minutes. I would say we are making some manner of progress?

What is my point herein? I am asked constantly, "What can we do--how can we get people to read the Journals, etc., etc.," and "What can we do to prove truth and cause ones to look and listen and thus and so?" WE ARE SIMPLY GOING TO ALLOW OUR OWN ADVERSARY TO PROVE OUR EXISTENCE, PROVE OUR TRUTH AND GARNER SO MUCH ATTENTION THAT THE NATION WILL BE WATCHING THE "THREE FACES OF EVE" EVERY DAY OF EVERY HEARING. AND IF YOU THINK THE BEST PSYCHIATRISTS (OR THE WORST) ARE GOING TO QUARREL VERY LONG OVER THE POTENTIAL HEREIN OF, AT THE LEAST, MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES--YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET! I most surely think this will get a lot more interesting before it gets boring. Publicity is what you need, dear ones--a lot of publicity and ones willing to stand on Truth. You think after a "Scopes" type "Darwin and Evolution" trial on national vidiot boxes, there won't be a clamor for these Journals? Don't underestimate God, beloved ones, and yet, we have to have support--mostly for my scribe and then for the attorneys. It will undoubtedly be expensive but damages should return abundantly for somewhere along the way of stress--a little retired grandmother no longer exists!! Dharma said it very well this morning when she couldn't remember that "other person" that Mr. Horn and Judge Jason Brent had murdered and when she did remember, she couldn't spell her name. She immediately remembered Dorma who wrote and Dorushka Maerd who had to stop writing because of the incredible stress over moving, not moving and losing everything they had spent a lifetime to acquire at now retirement age--bankruptcy and being literally shot at and hit, insulted publicly by a court judge and being called insane once she began to finally write Journals, etc. Between 1986 and 1989 was the space between the first published book and the first Journal.

Then when the Journals began to flow, she poured all assets back into publication and sent all present and future proceeds into the Institute and/or whatever--thus causing her family to have nothing from them. Do you believe the adversary is going to consider this "sane"? BUT, if they prove she is insane--what of poor Oberli--have they not been the cause of her insanity? Further, they MUST prove that Hatonn is REAL, do they not? Even evil cannot have it BOTH WAYS! WITNESSES? EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO READ THE JOURNALS AND FIND THEM TO BE TRUTH, WHETHER OR NOT YOU BELIEVE IN HATONN'S REALITY--THE JOURNALS ARE 100% TRUTH! Even Bill Cooper, who is the largest denouncer of the Journals (though--he certainly hasn't lowered himself to the level of reading them), can testify that either HE LIES or the Journals are Truth! DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD CANNOT BE AS CLEVER OR AS CAPABLE AS SATAN? I WOULD HOPE THAT ONES SUCH AS EUSTACE MULLINS, HOWARD FREEMAN, JAMES GRITZ, NORD DAVIS, HARLEY OR LEWIS LAUGHINGLY, RON PAUL, LA ROUCHE'S GROUP, SPOTLIGHT, ETC., BEGIN TO SEE THIS LOVELY NEW HANDWRITING ON THE WALL. WE ARE GOING TO PROVIDE YOU A NATIONAL AUDIENCE AT THEIR OWN GAME IF YOU--WHO CLAIM TO WANT YOUR CONSTITUTION RESTORED AND TRUTH AND JUSTICE RETURNED TO YOUR NATION AND PEOPLE--WILL STEP FORWARD AND PROVIDE THE POSSIBILITIES THE ABILITY TO FLOWER HEREIN--NOW!

You ones can continue to quibble over mutilated cows and wring your hands--or you can fall in as citizens and take this opportunity for hearing and spreading Truth throughout this world. This little miscarriage of justice is not in point herein--a national/international forum for justice is that which is being made available--but YOU will see it and you will do it--I can write the dialogue and feed you the lines, but you attorneys and people of Truth must stand forth and fill your roles. Frankly, I must know who will take this banner and carry it before I dump one more straw on the backs of these two devoted workers. I shall not ask one more whiplash upon Dharma unless you who claim to be devoted unto Truth give me response.

I need you ones who are students of the Constitution to come forward and see what all rights have been violated here. I ask you who know the law to come forward--Eustace Mullins, I ask you to study this issue and allow us to discern just how MANY cases and causes Oberli (and perhaps America West) might have out of this matter. You see, before we are done, I remind you--the underworld dirt is spread all over the counterparts in this issue--right to your past president and the new one! Dharma is absolutely correct--that one known as Doris Jones Eloise Ekker was murdered at the hands of YOUR adversary. Ponder it.

Now some thoughts for this day, please.

STILL HAVING PROBLEMS OVER THE IRS?
    STILL THINK IT IS "JUST"?

I am going to ask Dharma to write some information which I am sure you will find interesting revolving around a bit of the "Bush" family. You were all told that Mr. & Mrs. Bush are due a "REFUND" this year of $14,000 in taxes overpaid. Well, let's see how a few Bush family members fare and let us see just who personal close friends might be (and I fully intend to keep it short so I cannot possibly cover enough other than to get your attention).

Recently a little review was written about the former Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Lawrence Gibbs, and Gibbs' multiple connections to George Bush. The title of the article (and I intentionally do not give resource because the iron fist has already fallen--but not soon enough to squelch its reprinting elsewhere) was "The Career of Lawrence B. Gibbs: An Unauthorized Tour of the IRS". The article reviewed the knot of relations between President Bush and Gibbs who was IRS Commissioner from 1986 to 1989, and examined the public policies that arose from their connections, including the role the IRS played, particularly beginning in 1986--the year Gibbs took over at IRS--in hounding, harassing, persecuting, and prosecuting several patriots too numerous to mention herein, and the political movement associated with him.

Now, as a little follow-on, it seems only appropriate to ask some questions of Mr. Gibbs, George Bush and the Internal Revenue Service about a few connections and interesting points of proven, valid facts.

Since the presenting of these questions is so well done as written, I see that I shall just do you a greater service, as well as the writer, if I simply plagiarize them--that word seems to fit nicely and I have permission to utilize the information in any manner possible (which I suppose negates the "meaning" of the word) but I am grateful.

SIX QUESTIONS

1) Concerning the President's brother, PRESCOTT BUSH, JR.

In May 1988, during George Bush's presidential campaign, his brother Prescott, Jr., arranged a $20 MILLION resort construction project in China. Prescott was given a one-third share of the project without having to invest any money, in return for "the good-will expected in having him involved". Less politely perhaps--a bribe in expectation that Prescott's brother, George, would become President of the United States.

QUESTION: HOW WAS THIS INCOME TAXED?

2) Concerning the President's son, JOHN ELLIS "JEB" BUSH.

In 1977, when his father, George Bush, commenced Latin American banking operations out of Houston, Jeb Bush became the Caracas, Venezuela representative of Texas Commerce Bank, a bank long in the family of board member James Baker III.

In the early 1980's, Jeb Bush became a business partner with gangster Alberto Duque in $30 MILLION of Florida real estate deals. Jeb Bush worked as a Florida contact man for Cuban, Central American, and other Contra-related dirty operations, run directly out of his father's Vice Presidential office, and in connection with Uncle Prescott's medical supply operations for the Contras.

Duque went to prison in 1983 for banking and financial fraud.

In 1987, Jeb Bush became Florida's Secretary of Commerce, official liaison to the Caribbean and Latin American business community. By then, cocaine imports were deluging Florida and depressing the street price, though the Reagan administration's "task force" to stop dope imports had been headed by Vice President George Bush since 1982. George was also chairman of the Task Force on Combatting Terrorism, whose co-chairman, Oliver North, was busy running drugs throughout Latin America.

In 1987, Jeb Bush reportedly lobbied the U.S. government on behalf of Miguel Recarey and his Miami-based International Medical Center. Jeb Bush then received $75,000 from Recarey. After the Recarey firm came under investigation, Recarey became--and remains--a fugitive from justice.

QUESTION: HOW WAS THAT PAYMENT TO JEB TAXED?

3) Concerning the President's brother-in-law, SCOTT PIERCE.

From 1975 to 1987 Scott Pierce, brother of Barbara Bush, was president of E.F. Hutton and Co., Wall Street brokers. In May 1985, E.F. Hutton pleaded guilty to 2,000 felony counts of mail and wire fraud in a $4.35 BILLION check-kiting scheme. The penalty--a $2 million corporate fine and no jail. Luckily (for Scott), the head of the Treasury Department's enforcement division then was JOHN WALKER, JR., GEORGE BUSH'S COUSIN. Walker's family firm, G.H. Walker, was Scott Pierce's first, long-time employer.

The check-kiting scheme allowed for the use of untraceable funds, perfect for intelligence operations. Hutton director John Latshaw wrote to Hutton Chairman Robert Foman that the scheme "originated and was strongly supported by our president, SCOTT PIERCE". Heroin sales proceeds were laundered through E.F. Hutton clients including the "Pizza Connection" of Franco della Torre, and Raymond Patriarca of the Connecticut mafia.

After Hutton's protection of Patriarca's dope trafficking was disclosed, Scott Pierce finally left Hutton's presidency.

QUESTION: HOW DID THE IRS UNDER GIBBS HANDLE PIERCE AND HUTTON'S CRIMINAL BILLIONS?

4) Concerning the President's son, GEORGE W. BUSH, JR.

George, Jr. is a board member and adviser to the CEO of Harken Energy Corporation of Houston. Harken is owned by George Soros, a leading investor in the U.S.S.R. and Communist China. Soros' money materialized in the Quantum Fund, a Wall Street investment firm founded with $250,000 in 1969. Its current value of $2.5 BILLION leads to questions of covert sponsors for Soros. Soros is the only known partner with Raisa Gorbachev in the "Glasnost Fund", which Soros says is designed to help the "internal development of Soviet society".

QUESTION: HOW HAVE GEORGE, JR'S FEES FROM SOROS' COMPANY, AND SOROS' OWN MONEY, BEEN HANDLED BY GIBBS AND THE IRS, AND HAS THEIR SOURCE BEEN ACCURATELY REPORTED?

5) Concerning the President's son, NEIL M. BUSH.

From 1985 through August 1988 Neil Bush was on the board of Silverado Savings & Loan of Denver, Colo. One month after father George's election to the presidency, the federal government shut down and took over the bankrupt Silverado, costing taxpayers $1.6 BILLION in insurance payments.

Beginning in 1983, Neil Bush's primary business has been with JNB Exploration Company. Neil has been entitled to 23.4% of JNB's profits, though he contributed only $100 out of the $250,000 invested in the formation of the firm. The rest came from Kenneth Good and William Walters. Walters gave JNB a $1.35 million credit line. Good and Bush were investors in a Tampa, Florida real estate scheme, financed by Good.

In 1984 Good borrowed $35 MILLION FROM SILVERADO for a real estate scheme that never went through; Neil Bush and his co-directors accepted a $5 million REPAYMENT on the default. Walters received $200 MILLION IN LOANS FROM SILVERADO. THE LOANS WERE NEVER CALLED IN BY NEIL BUSH.

Both Good and Walters were top fundraisers for the Republican Party.

Michael Milken, now in prison for multi-billion dollar junk bond scams, reportedly funnelled at least $43 MILLION IN INVESTMENTS INTO SILVERADO, while his firm financially backed several leading Iran-Contra operatives.

The Houston Post of Feb. 3, 1990 reported that Neil Bush's Silverado is one of the thrift institutions under potential investigation as a money channel to illegal Iran-Contra operations, in which S&L fraud was used to get around specific Congressional prohibitions of aid to the drug-running Contras.

QUESTION: HOW DID GIBBS' IRS HANDLE NEIL BUSH'S TAX RETURNS?

6) A postscript concerning the President's son, NEIL M. BUSH.

Neil Bush had been scheduled to have dinner on March 31, 1981, with the brother of John Hinckley, Jr. the Denver oil Hinckleys were close friends and large political contributors to then-Vice President George Bush.

But brother John Hinckley shot President Reagan on March 30, the day before the scheduled dinner. Reagan survived (??), and so Bush had to wait eight years to take over.

The dinner was presumably called off under the circumstances, but it may not be unreasonable to ask, given Neil's unusual record, if Neil went ahead and wrote the Hinckley dinner off his taxes as a business expense?

Dharma, take a break for a few minutes for I understand this is as hard for you to take as any of the readers--then, before we move back into "robotoids", we will lay out for you exactly that which Mr. Bush's "recovery plan" means to you--to start with, Slave Labor--(Yours, America). Hatonn to move to stand-by until you are ready to resume writing. I actually believe we are getting some attention, chela, so let us not get laggardly now. Thank you.

PJ 29
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #1 HATONN
    SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 1991 9:07 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 247
    SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 1991

Dharma, allow us to move right along this day for there is much to be done away from this place. I need not remind you to watch Baker, need I? If you don't note him in Israel (Khazar) making final plans for your downfall, then it would do no good for me to mention it. Meanwhile there is much to attend, i.e. please note that George Bush's pet Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) has suspended a $350 million loan to Brazil which was destined to finance sewage infrastructure in the country's worst slums. This is totally a pressure tactic to force the government to allocate more in foreign debt repayments. The genocidal consequences of Bush's service to the international banks might make his favorite reference, Hitler, look like St. Francis who at least loved the animals.

The IADB's own representatives in Brazil described the funds as "urgently needed" and they are now suspended--during a Cholera Epidemic which will devastate Brazil and other nations as well. Cholera bacillus, which is now ravaging Brazil's neighbor of Peru and spreading into Ecuador and Colombia, is water/waste borne. It will establish a foothold in the very areas which have waited in vain for promised sewage and water-treatment facilities. This is exactly that which was planned when the cholera was introduced in order to bring the South American countries to their knees. Doesn't anyone notice that after every "State" visit from America, plagues break out? The Brazilian Foreign Ministry issues a protest calling the Bank actions both unacceptable and illegal--do you think that it matters whether or not it is "illegal"?

It simply goes with the hole in the head (instead of the ozone layer) fear tactics--which kill, by the way. The experts lie to you just as they tell you the rainbow strobing lights from our craft are "ice crystals" refracting light from the star "behind"--and you all accept it with accolades and push to get telescopes "out there" to see it better. Why? Your Hubble telescope sits at White Sands. But they get you ready for the worst--which they will then pull down on you, right on schedule and with the predetermined symptoms and death scenario as predicted.

OZONE?

If ozone is so confounded life-saving for you ones then explain to me why you have "smog alerts" over the production of ozone? Wouldn't it be more reasonable that if there is ozone protecting you in your stratosphere that the ozone produced would seek its way to its source and plug up the hole? And where do these stupid facts come from? NASA! The same NASA, by the way, that has lied to you about every space shuttle launch you have had. Funny thing about this ozone fact-finding board--there are NO DOCUMENTS UPON WHICH TO BASE SUCH claims. NASA, in fact, says there is no report that actually documents any of these claims and, not only that, but the data that claim an ozone depletion of as much as 6-8% per decade have not even been "peer" reviewed. So, that means that not only is there no written scientific evidence to back up these claims, but the data themselves have not even been submitted to competent scientists for examination. This is an outrage to your intelligence; it is a raw act of terrorism through which to totally control you and your actions, products and freedom.

I like one projector's opinion of the situation: "This announcement came from NASA's Robert Watson, who has acquired a reputation among respected scientists as being an arrant hoaxster. Holes in the ozone layer? It's far more likely, and far easier to document scientifically, that there's a hole in Robert Watson's head, and another in the head of William Reilly, the similarly obsessed chieftain of the Environmental Protection Agency."

The facts are, friends, that there has been a decrease in Ultra-Violet radiation of over 7%--exactly the opposite of what the ozone depletion theory predicts. Dear ones, to make accurate correlations you would have to measure at least 16% greater levels of UV today--you are measuring 7-12% lower than when the "thing" began in 1974. You are being duped, world.

LABOR OF THE SLAVE VARIETY

Let us speak of labor "recycling" which is a policy before the New York State Legislature at present which would introduce into the United States the policy of such labor recycling. This became quite notorious UNDER NAZI ECONOMICS MINISTER HJALMAR SCHACHT as the slave-labor camp system. This conveniently comes as reports are showing that unemployment claims nationally have reached a staggering eight-year high of some 550,000 for the ending of March. KNOW that those are only the "official" statistics, notoriously understated, for most unemployment benefits have run out and there is no other way to measure the unemployment levels. Real unemployment in the U.S. reaches into the tens of millions--but even the Bureau of Labor Statistics official figures have scarcely been reported in most U.S. press.

The New York project for "slave labor" is part and parcel of George Bush's economic program for the United States--under which he has foisted costs of government off on states and localities and called it "federal budget deficit reduction". You see, it would be fine if the government ran according to the Constitution and the federal government didn't steal all the money from the states which would take care of local problems. That, coupled with Bush's "zero-growth" (oh yes, there is such a plan), "free trade" fanaticism and such, translates into the death of American industry and savage austerity against Americans, and it has everything to do with the state and local government budget crises now erupting across the country.

Now let us look at how it works. Really good on the surface, so be careful at how you analyze the next information. Under the plan, an employer in New York City hiring the welfare recipients would be paid $318 per month, 90% of the $353 monthly check home relief recipients now receive. The employer would then be required to put out of his own pocket only an additional $326 per month to meet the monthly minimum wage equivalent for a 40-hour week of $680. The plan would be mandatory for all employable home-relief recipients who have stayed on the welfare rolls for six months without finding work.

Most of New York State's 315,000 home-relief recipients have physical or psychological disabilities or drug dependencies which classify them as unemployable. But 115,000 people, equivalent to the labor force of a medium-sized city, are categorized as employable and would be the targets of this plan.

As the state fiscal year opens, 30 states are facing intractable deficit problems, including the two largest, California and New York. This crisis hits education and public sector employment in general, and will soon fuel another massive wave of layoffs. This Bush policy--bails out the banks and lets the localities collapse.

LABOR RECYCLING

In the current climate of skyrocketing, nationwide unemployment and declining wages, the plan would be an incentive to employers of unskilled labor to fire current employees and hire the welfare recipients at roughly half the net cost. Then, after a year when the state subsidy runs out, the employers could dump those workers and rehire the desperate former employees of their own or other concerns at much reduced wages.

Wage-reduction schemes such as these, known as labor recycling, were carried out in Brazil in the 1970's under advice from U.S. and International Monetary Fund economists, where they greatly increased the immiseration of especially low-wage working families. They are now planned for newly liberated Eastern European nations, including Hungary, the eastern part of Germany, and others, if the Bush administration's "free enterprise" cultists get their plans followed.

The same scheme made its appearance in the U.S. beginning in the 1970's under Nixon's Phase I and II austerity programs. You see, it does nothing to get people off of welfare but rather cements them more surely into the rotten system. Initially, the plan had the support of the AFL-CIO and a liberal Democratic coalition in Congress. But a coalition of welfare recipients, unemployed and labor, held off at least the worst aspects of such efforts through public exposure of the true intent to instigate the purely Nazi plan.

However, the continued assault on trade unionism and on the basic human rights of especially poor Americans in the 1970's with no workable solutions other than more enforced welfare, combined with the promotion of "post-industrial" economics for the Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush administrations, led to a steady erosion of real wages. The average take-home wage in America today, in terms of real purchasing power, is less by nearly half that what it was in 1967 but they don't let you realize as much. Over the past decade, the wages of U.S. factory operatives fell to below that of their counterparts in Japan and nearly all industrialized nations of Europe, save Great Britain. Will this help to have even cheaper labor replacing the already hurting factory workers? Well, who knows, for when the free trade is operational--there won't be factories, at any rate, for industry will move into the "free-trade" nations where labor is already cheaper.

DANGER

Now, with the "official" unemployment rates at an eight-year high (which includes mostly the ones losing their jobs only within the past year or less), the danger of such plans resurfacing in the United States is spectacularly increased.

This is especially so given the proclivities of the administration, and the President personally. It might interest you to know that when Bush was a Congressman from Texas he was instrumental in early efforts to introduce the Nazi labor schemes into the U.S., via sponsorship of a measure to link welfare to birth control, and overtly racialist propaganda about "negro intelligence".

WHAT ABOUT UNEMPLOYMENT AND WELFARE?

The number of people receiving unemployment benefits over the last year jumped by a million over the previous year to 3.475 million--according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics count. Don't bother with accuracy of count for the low count is bad enough, but even more shocking was the weekly increase of recipients by 150,000 to 200,000 of new applicants who qualified for benefits, when an maximum increase of some 20,000 was expected. This indicates that the applicants are exhausting reserves and are finding no employment. Dear ones, the actual number of unemployment is into the tens of millions and rising like a flood tide. In the KNOWN statistics are ones already "written off" as drug addicts, shiftless, homeless, and criminals. These are classified by the economists as the "hard core", or "structurally unemployed". Some were simply written out of the Bureau of Labor Statistics official count decades past.

Also uncounted by documentation, are many millions of people needing full-time employment to maintain their family's living standard, but only able to obtain work on a part-time or erratic basis. Of these, the only ones counted are those who recently lost full-time jobs. In the past couple of months this number has increased by some 650,000, according to your official count. Another mostly uncounted category is the "discouraged worker". Only the recently discouraged are counted, and their ranks have swollen by at least 25% in just the last year. If you remain unable to find a job you'll be dropped from the BLS official unemployment statistics.

UNQUALIFIED TO LOSE YOUR JOB

But even many of those unemployed whose existence is conceded are not collecting benefits. According to a recent study by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, only 37% of the officially unemployed received unemployment benefits in 1990--less in some states. Only some 23% of unemployed Texans, for instance, got benefits.

The national figures are a record low percentage, reports the study, and contrast sharply with a mere decade and a half past, when some 75% of the unemployed received compensation. This is due to the draining of state unemployment funds and the imposition of more stringent eligibility standards and shortened benefit periods. When the federal government began charging interest to states that run deficits in their unemployment trust funds (from that good old Central Banking System of your so-called Federal Reserve), states restricted benefits to reduce the likelihood they would have to borrow.

Nationally, your economy entered the current "recession" with a far weaker unemployment compensation system than at any time since the end of World War II and that is admitted as factual even by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities which continually lies to suit the needs of the Bankers.

The increase in official unemployment is, of course, due to a broad collapse in most economic sectors, led by manufacturing, construction, and wholesale and retail trade. Another 90,000 manufacturing jobs were lost in March from the prior month of 150,000. Dear ones, in less than a year you have "officially" lost over 1.2 MILLION manufacturing jobs alone. Seventy thousand constructions jobs are GONE in addition to the 110,000 accounting from February.

This could go on and on but I shall bring it to a close for I think you get the point--you had best pay attention because if your nation instigates such a plan you are doomed as an economy--AND THAT IS EXACTLY THAT WHICH THEY ARE WORKING AS DILIGENTLY AS POSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH.

I request that if Sananda's messages regarding "SICKFARE" have not been recently sent as Express material--please add it to this document! If you can see the errors of the systems which have grown up around you, then you can better see how to restructure. I believe it must become obvious that it cannot go on as it is--there is great and awful tribulation ahead as it is running. Will it be better if we all change? Yes--but not at first--they are out to break your backs at any rate so unity and restructuring are your only meaningful actions.

WELL, BUT--THIS CEASE-FIRE COMES AND THE BOYS
    COME BACK

Back to what? A bunch of closed bases? I think you must know that you no longer need the bases because you won't have your boys come marching home again. And the cease-fire conditions of the U.N. (U.S. and allies) only clearly present what the Bush New World Order is all about--forced compliance of all nations unto the control of the Elite. You are simply imposing colonialism on the entire Third World. Nations which reject the new imperial order will be subject to genocidal wars and externally imposed mass-starvation. Harken up!

The conditions demanded in Resolution 687 usurp sovereign powers properly retained by the government of Iraq and arrogate them to the UN. These include the right to set debt repayment policy and economic development policy, the right to engage in bilateral negotiation on boundary disputes without external interference, and the right of the state to maintain sole control over its oil fields and related natural resources. Ah, you say, "But this is the UN!" Yes indeed--and who is the UN? The Khazar-run Elite One World Government run by the World Elite Bankers.

The resolution is fully intended to be a model for future demands against other Third World countries, especially Brazil, Argentina, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, and Indonesia--and many others too numerous to mention, which, like Iraq, have significant development potential and require bank funds for development, or even survival for that matter. Next, it fully includes all of you in the New Third World--reduced to slavery to the Elite. The Soviet Ambassador Yuli Vorotsov called the cease-fire terms "a serious warning to ALL those who might want to commit aggression". THE FACTS ARE: IT IS AN ELITE AMERICAN RESOLUTION DESIGNED TO IMPOSE DIRECT HEGEMONY ON THE REGION AND CONTROL THE WORLD'S RESOURCES AND WEALTH. Dear ones, please, I simply do not wish to take the time to spell the regulations out for you for they have been published. The restrictions, suffice it to say, are written so that there is no earthly way in which the requirements can be met--by any nation, much less one just subjected to total genocidal destruction as the U.S. just perpetrated on Iraq. Worse, Iraq was just a trial balloon to measure that which can be done EVERYWHERE!

CHANGE OF BAD-NEWS

Before I close I wish to thank you readers for becoming ever so much more observant. I would like to share some notations sent to me from one, CJM, who wishes to share in case the readers have missed the news:

1. Confessions by COERCION by the police are now allowed. A pillar of the U.S. Constitutional law is shot down. The Supreme Court voted 5-4 to allow "coerced confessions" in court as evidence. Coerced admission of guilt by police officers will be allowed in criminal courts if it proves to be a "harmless error". Harmless error??!!

2. "Ronald Reagan" supports gun-control and is using the assassination attempt and Brady's injuries to remind people that they should not have guns. Conjuring up this image of the assassination in the minds of people makes it easier to compel confiscation of guns.

3. Mr. Friedman, President of NBC, was interviewed last week and he said, "There will be no more and there is no more NEWS COVERAGE like in the old days of the 1980's etc., and before. It's too costly. OUR JOB IS TO COLLECT, EDIT, EXPLAIN AND PROJECT."

By the way--how many are aware that NBC is owned and operated by General Electric? GE, in turn, is one of the first great corporations to begin to shift major operations into cheap labor locations in the East Bloc and elsewhere! Just a point or two to ponder as you go about your golf rounds or during ball-game breaks. How long will you be able to afford the can of light, brothers? You had best be seeking the other kind of "light".

Dharma, it is time for you to leave, chela--you ones need to pick up the supplies for the cement pour of early next week.

For you readers, one of the only things that Dharma has requested in return for her work is a safe shelter for her family--underground. So, there is a piece of remarkable construction going on in the village by her son who is a building contractor. With careful planning and construction requirements--we are progressing with very impressive structuring, the quality and standards of which shock the local architects and inspectors. We are requiring steel support of industrial size and ample cement coverage to cover for full radiation security. Funny thing, Dharma cares not a whit about bombs--she needs security from the ones who continually attempt upon her life. Well, chelas, God did not say it would be easy--He only promised that Truth would prevail.

As we move along we have a new integrated substance which will produce the equivalent of security of ten feet of dirt, or three feet of cement, into one foot of rather lightweight material--so stay tuned and we will try to keep you in update.

May you walk in beauty and enjoy that which abounds about you for it does, after all, cause the journey to be one of glory and not a dreary trail of sorrow. The sorrow and fear go with the understanding of Truth so we invite all who will, to come within for we have prepared a place. Salu.

Hatonn to clear.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 29
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUNDAY, APRIL 21, 1991 7:45 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 248
    SUNDAY, APRIL 21, 1991

As we sit to pen it is hard to know where to begin. As the acceleration of world events reveal their secrets I can only hope you are now informed enough to see that which is transpiring beyond that which you are given on your vidiot boxes.

INDIANS

There is a big deal going on about President Bush actually meeting with a few representatives of the Native American Community wherein he agreed something needed attention. Does this mean there will be attention? Of course not. Do you actually believe that a man who has brought war to the world deliberately to gain power and money for the Elite Bankers will do anything for the tribes the government has been trying to annihilate since onset of the United States?

KUWAIT

Are you aware that the Kuwaiti elite are doing the same with the "Have Nots"? They are not even mentioned by name and are disallowed from reentering their own homeland--because they were given no passports and therefore are restrained from reentry into Kuwait. These people, called Bedouins (Bedoons), are poor, disease-ridden, helpless and denied country or help. This is the situation into which you placed your fine young people to replace this Emir to his Pink Palace--not greatly unlike the plight of your natives who were present before your country was birthed.

BAKER

Why do you think Baker is not getting overwhelming assistance from the Arab nations in forming a joint meeting? He couldn't even get Israel to agree with him because they want too much and the rest of the nations know the evil plotting--well, he will go on to Syria tomorrow and Assad, the terrorist of the century, will help you set the new rules!

This is a most dark period in Earth's history. But all is well, Schwarzkopf is home again! As a nice soldier he is "exiled" back into his Elite's country--away from his soldiers. Why was not the President or Cheney or even Powell there to welcome him home? Did the baby get cast out with the contaminated bath water? Well, he hasn't done badly for he will now retire and already has a MULTI-MILLION dollar contract for his book which he will undoubtedly write. The Elite had best hope that he doesn't decide to tell the truth lest the book be better than we can hope for--if they allow him that long a life-span. Anyone, even without news of worthy content, can see that Iraq, Kuwait and the entire Middle East are far worse off than ever before--before you went in there and "liberated" them. You liberated them alright--right into the death throes. But you do not know these people of the Middle East--YOU ONLY THINK THEY AGREE WITH YOU--WHEN THE MASSES RISE UP THERE WILL BE SUCH MASSACRE AS YOUR WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN! THIS, BROTHERS, IS WHY YOU CAN KNOW THAT BIGGER AND BETTER WARS ARE PLANNED FOR YOU SO THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE MASSIVE FORCE TO HIDE THE FARCE. SO BE IT, FOR YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND WARNED AGAIN. YOU HAVE NOW EFFORTED TO GET YOUR WAR NECESSITIES INTO SPACE THROUGH A JAPANESE ROCKET LAUNCH WHICH WAS OPENLY DESTROYED--THINGS ARE NOT SO GOOD FOR YOU THIS DAY, AMERICA.

Besides, I dare say that the Japanese are learning that they have your "big boys" about where they want them--pleading for cooperation for Japan gives you no opportunity to just march in with military power and TAKE that which you want--all their financial resources are now pretty much in place by the Trilateral Commission and Elite Banking community--but you see, the "general populace" doesn't know yet. Yes, Dharma, I believe we shall keep right on with all haste with the shelter system and food preparations. The REAL war has simply not yet begun and the plans, dear ones, are for no later than year 2000 for total, working, Elite rule by the Anti-God of Creator/Creation. Indeed a dark time on the world of blind mankind through the deceit of the Prince of Darkness--the Satanic Brotherhood. May your hearts and minds be opened that you may see, may your eyes and ears be opened that you may hear and know. Salu.

Worse yet, you are up against the perfection of physically cloned synthetic leaders who are programmed without compassion or ability to function other than as they are so functioning. Beyond that these very synthetic Elite have required and allowed you to become walking zombi-like beings swishing in the winds of confusion. They cause upheaval and confrontation on one front and then counter it with more confusion and you are caught in the whirlpool sucking you down into inability to function. In your confusion and inability to bring order you only cry out for more bondage with which to theoretically control your adversary--only to find the bondage falls upon YOU! It is truly a time to bow your hearts unto God and get up off your knees and duffs and let us walk together into true "order" from the chaos and stand strong like the impassable wall that this thing come upon you be contained and allowed to devour itself. This is the type of beast, dear ones, who, when confronted with strength from its prey will turn on the weaker portions of itself and then, finally, upon its own being for it cannot survive in the light of Truth--it is birthed and lives only on the dark deceit and charade of life experience.

But this requires MEN and WOMEN who will say "no more" and stop the feeding of the beast in any manner what-so-ever. If you come together in the Truth--YOU CAN DO IT!

MORE ON ROBOTOIDS AND SYNTHETICS

I believe I left you in the last volume at the point that Russia was in possession of Carter No. 18. The Russians in Novosibirsk discovered that the "Rothschild" synthetics had actually appeared and now were in service. This was expected but, even at that, it was a surprise maneuver on the occasion of the first big public display. Since the Russians had been expecting duplication abilities they were both pleased and a bit disgruntled to find that the synthetics were more perfect in visible duplication but alas, were mentally inferior to the robotoids.

For that reason, the Russians were immediately turning their resources to a re-emphasis of their other weapons in their battle against the Bolsheviks in America. Remember now that this portion continues from the one in prior writings which were staged in 1978 and ‘79.

At that time, by the Fall of 1979, they were beginning to use geophysical warfare again as part of their overall campaign to whittle away at the danger of nuclear war. In October Chairman Hua of China was in France, trying to buy Mirage Fighters among other things; but the Russians sent a very clear message to both France and China that they should forget that little transaction. On October 9 a Russian geophysical warfare weapon was set off in an undersea trench in the Mediterranean off Nice, France. It produced a sudden ebb tide, followed by a tidal wave that smashed 36 miles of the French Riviera. Surely you ones remember this for it was prominent in all the world's news except yours which covered it in less than two broadcasts. This was an entirely new experience for the French, but not for Chairman Hua. The Russians had used geophysical warfare to give him a message more than a year prior.

For you Americans, it was now coming closer to home for, prior to this, THERE WERE IN PLACE SOME 46 BOMBS UNDERGROUND FOR EARTHQUAKE GENERATION IN CALIFORNIA. Dear ones, I didn't place the bombs--I am simply reminding you that they were in place as far back as the mid-seventies and in 1979 the Russians began detonating those bombs by use of the beam system from cosmospheres. On August 6 the strongest quake in 68 years--5.9 on the Richter scale, shook San Francisco, and in October (15th) a Richter 6.4 quake was set off in southern California.

The Russians had become convinced that their robotoids would not be enough to stop the Bolsheviks. They had encountered some problems with them and now the Rothschild element had created replacement synthetics for the robotoids. So rather than allow the Bolsheviks to regroup and launch nuclear war, the Russians turned once again to geophysical warfare, including weather warfare. The West Coast, as with the earthquakes, was a prime target because of the heavy concentrations of aerospace and military activity there. They knew they could (and have done so) control the amount of rainfall and devastate the growing fields and water supply for the "garden" valleys. The big question remains--WHEN will they unleash the great man-made catastrophe on America's West Coast? They continue to this day to give you warnings at regular intervals and you keep ignoring them and spitefully effort to set yourselves up for nuclear strike against them. Gorbachev is nothing but a puppet of the Bolshevik Elite (Khazar Zionists). The non-robotized leaders of the world do not like you, America, and are aiming to shut you down--would it not be better to stop this insanity on your own account? You could then turn into a world working together in freedom without "World Enslavement".

Even though I recently wrote on the subject of cloning of cows, etc., I believe you need more current, factual information for you didn't REALLY accept the first go-through. Let us just name some names and places for you now have synthetic cattle, turkeys, etc. In many ways it is far easier to consider using these synthetics as a food resource but it should be most serious that actual duplication is not only present but working. This, however, is not that which has brought the Hosts of the Cosmos--for the Khazars have also invented a method to cause "death" and I speak of soul energy fragmentation which actually destroys the structure of soul essence. This is unacceptable!

DUPLICATED COWS

I am going to just give you an example on this subject from that which is already published in your own data avenues--not from technical papers as much as outlined in layman language for better comprehension. Don't get hung up on intercellular structuring from Hatonn for I shall not jeopardize the position of my scribe, and you of John Doe, ball-game watcher or awakening quarterback in God's ball game, do not have to clone anything so allow us to accept that which is already available--it is understanding that you need--not specific experimentation in your bedrooms. You have done enough damage in misuse of your bedrooms!

Let us start with milk-giving cows. Biologists can clone a large number of very superior cows from a single embryo. The cows, which are designed to be excellent milk producers, will not be clones of their parents, because they will have genetic material from both: They will be genetic replicas of each other.

Let us follow the path from one through eight steps:
    1. A superior milk cow is mated with a superior bull--through test-tube fertilization.
    2. After six days, the resulting embryo has developed up to some 32 cells.
    3. One cell is removed from the embryo.
    4. An unfertilized egg is taken from a donor cow.
    5. The genetic material is removed from the egg.
    6. The cell from the superior cow is inserted into the egg and a jolt of electricity is applied to fuse the cell inside the egg.
    7. The egg is then inserted into a surrogate mother where it is allowed to develop normally.
    8. Additional cells can be taken from the original embryo and inserted into other surrogate mothers to create numerous genetically identical cows.

Do you now see that you can duplicate unlimited clones? Do you also now see why a few years back (very few) there was started a sperm bank with only contributors of those considered the most Elite and brilliant "Nobel" prize winners? The sperm cells (or cells) would be utilized from the "chosen few" who would father the offspring through a "chosen select female" and clones made from the offspring--thereby theoretically creating a super-brilliant race! Do you actually think it different from Hitler's Nazi experiments? Foolish chelas! Moreover, now there is not even a need for surrogate mothers for the entire system can be handled from small artificial wombs and "thriving" containers.

But back to the cows for these are the type of articles which miss your attention--while also readying you for accepting major information as we "spill the beans". They can then tell you that "...no, we are only working with turkeys and cows"--and that is a very good time to utilize the term B.S.!

Dharma, just copy the article. It is so outdated that I am embarrassed for you but none-the-less, the readers need this input to prepare for the other Truth possibilities.

STAR TRIBUNE (Minnesota) 3/24/91: GENETIC RESEARCHERS HAVE THE ANSWER TO FINEST DAIRY COWS: SEND IN THE CLONES.

QUOTE: (Madison, Wis.)

It's roundup time in the petrie dish, where Michelle Sims is herding the cattle of the future.

"Here's a two-cell. That's good," she said of one Holstein embryo. "These have died." she said, rejecting others.

The critters are mere polka dots, microscopic abstractions of the black-and-white cows they are genetically destined to become. But each has everything it needs to ultimately develop hooves, hairy hide and all the other features of the classic milker.

And each is a carbon copy of the others. This is a herd of clones, genetically identical reproductions.

And there is no limit to the number of additional copies Sims can make at the University of Wisconsin, where she is as research supervisor.

The science fiction of the early 1980's--is at the barn door of the 1990's. Since sheep and cattle embryos were first cloned in the mid-1980's, Sims and other researchers have pushed the technology to the point that companies in Texas and Canada are selling elite breeding cattle from cloned embryos. Another company in Wisconsin is planning commercial sales on farms this decade.

Now embryo cloning--with other new biotechnology in the works--is driving the $57 billion-a-year cattle industry toward a new era. Barnyard sex has been out of vogue for decades as farmers have found ever more sophisticated technology for impregnating animals. Even with the technology, a superior cow could produce only about five offspring. Unromantic as the mating may have been, they still were subject to the myriad of chances that occur when genes from males and females meet in the old-fashioned way. Offspring might inherit the superior qualities of their parents--or they could be duds.

With cloning, scientists envision a future when a dairy barn could feature cow with guaranteed identical genetic traits. And the farmer could have additional copies in the form of frozen embryos, to be thawed as replacements are needed. That freedom from genetic variations would move farmers toward the kind of management precision and quality control found in factories.

For example, dairy farmers can dramatically boost milk yields by giving a cow exactly the right feed. But because each cow is different, the optimum feed mix must be calculated animal by animal through trial and error. In a cloned herd, much of the guesswork would be gone.

Meanwhile, research into animal cloning has application off farms, said Robert McKinnell, a professor of genetics and cell biology at the University of Minnesota. A pioneer in cloning, he has worked with frogs to learn more about humans. Animal cloning research is unlocking secrets about the subtle functioning of cells, he said. Among other things, the findings are useful in understanding cancer.

But cloning also is controversial. A key worry is the potential for losing genetic diversity of farm animals. Suppose that a nation's herds gradually evolve toward clones from a few superior parents. Some rare disease accidentally is imported, and this line of cattle carries hidden genetic vulnerability to it. Oops, the nation's meat and milk supplies are threatened.

The concern is shared by scientists, including Steen Willadsen, who led the world into farm animal cloning, announcing in 1986 that he had produced sheep from cloned embryos in Great Britain. Willadsen is now a professor at the University of Calgary and research director for Alta Genetics Inc., one of the three companies known to be developing cloning for commercial sales.

While Willadsen expressed enthusiasm for the potential in cloning, he worried that cattle production might follow trends in the poultry industry in which a handful of companies own most of the breeding stock.

"We have three companies sitting on the genetic basis for most of the commercial turkeys...Insofar as cloning could be used in that way, which at present it can't, so we could run into a similar situation here," he said.

But Neal First, the University of Wisconsin scientist who reported in 1987 that he had produced the first cattle from cloned embryos, said the problem already is being addressed. Among other things, a national program is being established to catalog and freeze germ plasm that could be used to recover lost varieties of animals, he said. There are other ethical concerns, including the potential for cloning humans from embryos. Theoretically it's possible, although cattle, sheep and rabbit embryos are much easier to clone than humans, pigs and rodents, First said.

May Tacheny, who coordinates rural concerns for the Minnesota Catholic Conference, said important ethical questions haven't been addressed because religious thinkers haven't kept up with the explosive growth in new biotechnology.

"We're changing the whole manner of things that creation so wonderfully is empowered to do," she said, "We know about the ability of nature to create surprises and the natural way of producing new species...You have to wonder why we are trying to do it."

Ultimately economics probably will drive the decisions about how far animal cloning goes on farms. Most scientific pieces are in place, said Paul Miller, a vice president at ABS Specialty Genetics in DeForest, Wis., another of the three companies that are developing cloning.

"It's just a matter now of getting the price down and the success rate up," he said.

Miller estimates that cloned embryos will be widely used on farms when they can be sold for $500 to $1,000. Right now the cost is "a long way" from that range, he said.

"It's a lot like producing an electronic calculator", he said, "The first one may cost $1 million. But by the time you make millions of calculators, that development cost is down to about 10 cents a calculator."

A key step in mass marketing will come when a company can guarantee the genetics of its cloned lines, which will take years of cloning, testing and re-cloning, Miller said.

Here's why: No one knows the genetic value of a given calf until it grows up and starts producing milk. But adult cows can't be cloned. The process works only with embryos whose cells haven't "differentiated", or specialized for individual traits. In cattle, differentiation starts about six days after conception, after embryos have 32 cells.
    So researchers must clone some of the cells from an embryo and freeze the rest before they differentiate. Cows from the first cloned cells can be evaluated as milkers. At that point, the remaining frozen embryo cells can be thawed and cloned.

But it takes more than six years to prove those first clones.

The process is underway at ABS's Wisconsin research facilities, where cloned cattle in the barns match cells being held in freezers at 320 degrees below zero, said Marvin Pace, ABS director.

"We have a lot of bulls sitting around this place," he said last week pointing toward the ABS barns outside his window. "You make this mating of superior animals, but the recombination of genes is such that you don't know what the result is going to be...Out of 200 bulls we sample every year, only one in 10 or one in 15 shows up superior."

With cloning, he explained, "For the first time in the history of animal breeding, we will be able to sell a person a genetic KNOWN...to say we've got an animal here that is in the elite end, genetically."

The cloned cattle at ABS are carefully guarded secrets. Barns are off limits to visitors. The firm, also a major player in traditional breeding, is racing with Granada Biosciences Inc. of Houston to claim ownership of the technology and to develop commercial markets.

Pace wouldn't say what ABS has invested in cloning , but it was enough to build research laboratories, hire 20 employees and finance basic research at the University of Wisconsin, where Sims and First conduct their experiments.

Scientists on the leading edge of the new biotechnology say the full impact of cloning will come when it is combined with other developments. For example, researchers are honing techniques for analyzing genes in cattle embryos to predict traits they'll possess as adults, First said. That would eliminate a lengthy step in the process of evaluating clones.

Other researchers are manipulating the genes of cows to give their milk qualities that would help cheesemakers, he said.

END OF QUOTING

Anybody feel a bit queazy yet? Well, go take a breath of air, get a candy fix or whatever, for we are going to come back and I am going to give you a bit of a rundown on cattle mutilations, vampiring "little grays" and consider asking you to ask Whitley Streiber what else he might like to share with this nation. NO "LITTLE GRAYS" FROM OUTER SPACE, BROTHERS--NO CRIMINAL EVIL ALIENS--CLONING, CATTLE SURROGATE MOTHERS AND NOW VAT-PRODUCED ADULTS--ALL RIGHT ON YOUR PLACE AT THE LOVING HANDS OF THE ELITE SATANIC BROTHERHOOD SET TO TAKE OVER YOUR WORLD. HARKEN UP FOR YOU HAVE NO REAL IDEA OF WHAT IS OUT THERE!

Hatonn to clear until you are ready to begin again, Dharma. Thank you, chela, we are going to "get-there", precious, and you remain ever in my shelter. Man must face the truth of his circumstance and then he will do that which he will do and we shall have filled our mission.

PJ 29
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #3 HATONN
    SUNDAY, APRIL 21, 1991 1:53 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 248

What I have to share with you is not lengthy and it will not be detailed in nature but I am going to put the abduction cases, contacts of little aliens and bloodsucking mutilators to rest. NONE of the tales, as told, are true as presented within the "UFO" community of disinformation-bringers. It is not necessarily true that the stories are deliberate fabrications (although in most instances they are such), but ones can only conclude, incorrectly, that the activities are perpetrated by etheric or alien beings.

It makes for good science fiction, but dear friends, you will find, when the wash is out and hung in the sunlight, that Truth is far stranger than is that fiction.

The evil Anti-God was on your place and busy at his work long before any being called Adolf Hitler entered the scene. Further, it was through the coalition of the Khazar Zionists and the Nazis headed by Adolf Hitler that the "master race" was presented and all the experimenting began and quite frankly was pretty well functioning. From then until now it has been one big cover-up after another while the Elite move to take your planet.

WALK-INS

My intent is not to cause any of you any great disappointment but I can assure you that if you are telling ones that you are a "walk-in"--you are in for some real surprises yourself. What you are actually saying is that you believe yourself to be a fully fledged clone or reproduction with new programming. That is not a state to be taken either lightly or with great joy. GOD DOES NOT PRESENT ONES WITH WALK-INS AND IF A NEW CREATION IS NEEDED--HE CREATES. ON THE OTHER HAND--THE EVIL BROTHERHOOD MUST WORK FROM THAT WHICH IS ALREADY MANIFEST AND NOW, WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE WALK-INS? Does this mean that somehow you are lost and have no ability to reclaim self? No, but you must recognize the truth of it and demand that the tampering cease, the false energies depart, require that God regain control--clear your space and recognize what has happened, either mentally or physically or both.

CATTLE MUTILATION AND OTHER ODDS AND ENDS

As gene splicing and synthetic reproduction has been experimented on during the past decades there were two thrusts present at all times. One was to totally terrify the populace by the activities in remote places, etc. Secondly, much experimenting had to take place in remote places to coincide with the research going on in laboratories. The "scientists" had to have several things with which to carry on research--male/female reproductive ovum and sperm, cells for biological splitting and cloning, places for surrogate incubation and ability to control the subjects.

At first the most efficient method of research was simply for the host carrier to act as the carrier--no more and no less. Then it was found that cattle cells made excellent host structure for the beginning of the splicing and reproduction and far quicker than simple reproductive growth even with hormone rapid-growth substances. Also it was found that if the host cell was, say, bovine--the cow could then carry the fetus for a period of time without rejection and abortion and without any impact on the fetus. Therefore a fetus could be begun (the clone started) and simply carried within the cow as a surrogate mother device until species differences would cause spontaneous abortion. This method is no longer even necessary to produce fully adult duplicate synthetics.

Now, as for the number two cause of cattle and sheep experimentation--you have strains of viruses which are in what are referred to as walking reservoirs--i.e. there is a strain of smallpox which has no publicly known cure which is "on hold" in "walking reservoirs" of bovine and sheep. The bovine leukemia and sheep visna viruses are the most tampered with of the viral family of death dealers, i.e. HIV (AIDS), etc. You see, death is not from the HIV which is a lazy, almost worthless virus but rather from the diseases allowed to take over the body due to the inhibited immune system of the host. The virus itself will mutate with every carrier--but can to stopped from mutating by taking a cell from the already mutated cell and reproducing it--in other words, cloning the mutant. A vaccine possibility? Indeed, but not as you might think--you must first find a subject which has a disease which can be treated, clone the disease and transmit the treatable disease into the host and therein treat the treatable disease, building immunity to any other assault on the system. You don't even have to touch the HIV sleeping in the nice comfy T-cells. The experimenting can easily be carried out in sheep and cows and most certainly has been to ad nauseam extent.

Now, for the miserable part of the human social experience, there comes forth the Satanic worshippers, witches and those who practice wicca magic while calling it white magic, etc., and the Zionists Elite sacrificial dallyings and other blood-letting ritualistic nonsense, and soon you have groups in the actual state of evil worship through the blood baths and supping and ritual killings of both animals and humans. Part of the intent is the terror involved and the other is the simple stupidity of human ritual to evil with no intent otherwise. Please do not be foolish in your translation, dear ones--you who think you practice divine magic while practicing wicca had best think again for unless you are a truly HOLY MAN you will get yourselves trapped, for wicca, by its pure meaning, is taken from the word "wicked" which means: Evil in principle and practice; vicious; sinful; depraved; akin to "wicca". Now, let us take it a bit further in definition: "Witch: a person who practices sorcery; one having supernatural powers, especially to work evil and usually by association with evil (wicked) spirits or the devil." "Wicce" witch is the feminine of "wicca" wizard. So--when a beautiful young minister gives you equal billing with speakers for "Wicca", I think I would probably consider that there is not great discernment as to that which should be allowed to enter into the sanctuary of God acting under the guise of a "Christian" church. Further, to place my "Command" (Hosts) on the same level of "dark" controversy is a bit on the "much" side. I serve only Holy God of Light and furthermore, a wicca wizard wouldn't last ten minutes in my presence for I will simply ask him to take leave in the name of God. Further, for each one who "channels" any energy--I do likewise; I always ask audience with the energy and I don't have too many takers--at least not a second time. I would have our friend, Rick, know that I would be most happy to interview the one he calls "Drahcir".

I have received a document which has been circulating around ones who read the Journals--of course it comes from ones who "wouldn't be caught dead reading the Journals". That's right, give away your power into the controller's hands, dear friends, and try to convert those who have found Truth into your own stupor. The document is called BASIC TRAINING, Doctrines of Demons by Brian Brodersen who seems to somehow come from Calvary Chapel of Vista, 885 E. Vista Way, Vista, CA 92084. Brian Brodersen is the Pastor and seems to be some type of offshoot of "BACK TO BASICS", the radio outreach of Calvary Chapel of Vista. The book has a cover quote: "Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times, some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons." 1 Timothy 4:1. Yes, I can certainly agree with that statement so let us read on and see why so many want to believe we are "evil" and of "the devil". To handle this, I shall have to ask Dharma to write the document statements and then I shall effort to clarify a few points for readers, for these people are sorely misinformed about our presence, purpose and certainly--intent. I do, however, suggest all look within and at the organizations producing the accusatory documentation and perhaps see through more clearly washed glasses.

It is one thing for a traditional society such as the native Indians to consider sorcery for they understood not that which was being foisted off on them--but there is little excuse for the continued behavior except to gain control through fear of another being. It all revolves back into "mysticism" and God is not mystical--only wondrously mysterious. He acts not in the dark, secret and witch-ridden places but rather in the sunlight of the openness of ALL CREATION. I, in no manner what-so-ever, have intent to offend Rick for I honor and especially care for him for he is daring where others are too "scared" to risk. It simply takes time to sort Truth from the nonsense of that which bombards the planet.

So much for this, just allow us to move on, Dharma.

DOCTRINES OF DEMONS

One of the oldest and most effective tactics of the devil is false doctrine. The devil would like nothing more than to get you tripped up in some sort of false teaching. In this study we want to take a specific look at some of what the Bible refers to as "doctrines of demons" and see what they are, and how we as Christians can spot and avoid them. We will deal with this subject by looking at four different forms of false teaching: 1) Cults; 2) Counterfeits; 3) Heresies and 4) Fanaticism.

Ok, fair enough. Since I am accused of all of these four things I think we should first define the terms so we have explicit understanding of meaning.

1. Cults: A system of religious rites and observances; zealous devotion to a person, ideal, or thing.

I assume that even though the author claims to even be a "Christian Pastor" of a Church called Calvary Chapel, that he does not consider that they, or himself, is a member of a cult? How can you be a member of a church (body of--) without falling into this category by pure definition?

I am guilty--one hundred percent totally guilty. I come in total service to God of Light, the Christ Truth, the Creation of Godness and the Laws of God and The Creation as given forth for Mankind. The Christ energy, having acquired his Godness, comes again with the Hosts of which I am in Command--I don't believe you can get much closer than that, my friends.

2. Counterfeits: To make an imitation of--with intent to defraud; pretended; made fraudulently to resemble genuine; any imitation or copy; an imposter.

Well, we don't fit any of those for we pretend to be nothing other than that which we are--wayshowers, Truthbringers and friends to a group in trouble. Now, it stands to reason that our friend may be somewhat of a counterfeit teacher for further reason stands that probably there are deliberate tamperings with those books given for your use--from the very ones who now wish to control your world in the service of total evil. You have pronounced yourself counterfeit if you deny that you belong to (in fact, head) a cult--for that is in simplistic language that which a Christian (or any other) church is. At best, the speaker is misinformed and ignorant of terminology. At worst, he is putting you into false expression by deceit and fraud.

3. Heresies: A belief or opinion contrary to the established doctrines of a church or religious system; any belief or opinion that is contrary to established doctrine; the holding of such a belief or opinion. Heretic: One who holds beliefs or opinions contrary to the established doctrines of his religion; one who maintains unorthodox or controversial opinions on any subject.

Isn't this fun? Look how much we can learn just by paying attention and getting explicit definitions free of accusations--also, please note egg mixed with mud on the countenance.

I believe that this man and therefore I must assume that his followers or congregation are heretics. I do not fit the role as to Christian heretic for I do, in fact, travel about with the Christ in total Godness and therefore I certainly do not deviate in any iota from the whole Truth of the doctrine of God--having no interest nor intent to participate in any "group" for I am a portion of the "body of--" God through Christ.
    By his own statement, however, this man labels himself a heretic and lumps his congregation within the same snare--I do not believe, as I read his intent, that he follows "the accepted doctrines of a church or religion" and he is also "contrary to established doctrine"--for I assume he disavows the accepted doctrines of, say, the established church of Satan, and perhaps even the Mormons, the Catholics, the Hebrew Judaists and perhaps even the Lutherans.

From whence does the author derive his information? The Bible as truly written as dictated by God does not resemble to any great extent the material which is continually quoted and "interpreted" by self-appointed spokesmen of the WORD. I have noted that the true WORD OF GOD--AND GOD IS THE WORD, is totally understandable without interpretation--the commandments (laws) are explicit in every detail from "...not kill" to "...no adultery". It certainly requires no self-styled "preacher" to foist off his opinions on an unsuspecting and unthinking public because he deceives them into thinking he is somehow better or more informed than they (sic, sic).

4. Fanaticism: The spirit or conduct of a fanatic; extravagant or frenzied zeal.

Ah so, I am at a loss having not experienced Mr. Brodersen's projections as yet. As for myself and my friends (we have no "group" other than the unity of friendship), we may be passionate about saving the Constitution and coming again into the laws of God and balance within The Creation but we certainly are not fanatics as defined: Fanatic: A religious zealot; a person who is moved by a frenzy of enthusiasm or zeal; given to or actuated by extravagant or intemperate zeal; unreasonably enthusiastic. We write TRUTH as given forth by God and neither insist nor force anyone to partake of it. In looking at the definition and having assumed that the four "terrible attributes" are somehow negative in intent, I assume that this author must have some zeal for his own subject since he regularly espouses his opinions. Certainly he rejects any listeners or readers from partaking in anything other than his doctrines which have very little to do with Godliness as far as I can deduce. So, perhaps there will be clues as we move along--please continue.

PSEUDO CHRISTIAN CULTS

There are certain principles that are common to all cults, and their teachings are all very similar. The deceptive thing about the cults is that they appear to be Christian. They will use Christian terminology and will talk about God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. They talk about repentance and salvation, using similar terminology, but in reality, their beliefs are much different than that of Biblical Christianity.

Who says? Who pronounces that that which another states is "against Biblical Christianity"? Further, who decides that which is "Biblical Christianity"? Moreover, do you want "Biblical" Christianity or Christed Christianity? Never mind, I believe the world has overwhelmingly stated the preference as you have voted-in and out the true laws of Christ. Further, is this person saying that he does not refer to the terms listed above? What does he tell the members of the "cult" (group/church) in which he claims leadership?

Many of the cults are growing very rapidly and I believe that their success is partially due to the failure of many churches to hold fast to the Word of God. Many churches have forsaken the Bible and turned their backs on the power of the Holy Spirit. Subsequently, they offer nothing to the person who comes inquiring.

Well, I certainly think the man is probably right about the failures. But I would think that ones are left searching for the Truth that has been removed from their very lifestreams by the self-appointed interpreters of Truth. MORE IMPORTANTLY--WHAT DO YOU OFFER OR FAIL TO OFFER THOSE WHO INQUIRE? COULD IT BE THAT ONES OF THE ORTHODOX, NON-CULTS NO LONGER GIVE FORTH THE WORD OF GOD IN TRUTH BUT RATHER VOTED-IN LIES? The very statement presumes you should give a man that which he WANTS to hear and cautions the "Christians" to not give forth the Truth.

The cults on the other hand are committed to what they believe and there is an excitement among the people. They've got all kinds of programs and people are being drawn in by all the excitement. These cultist churches have a great zeal and therefore become an attraction.

Is this man going to tell me he goes on radio outreach and writes his opinions without zeal or desire for "attraction"? Why, then, does he bother you and especially me? He is the one with the cult, etc. He seems by definition to pronounce himself, and thusly his followers, as Cultists, Counterfeits, Heretics and Fanatics. Oh, but I see, he is going to tell us how to tell the difference.

The question is this, how do you know what a cult is, versus what is genuine? The most common denominator between the cults is their denial of fundamental Christian doctrine. Hands down, every cult denies the fundamental teaching of the Bible.

Well, you who read the Journals can sigh with relief. Genuine: Being actually of the origin, authorship, or character claimed; real; authentic; not spurious, adulterated, or counterfeit; not affected or hypocritical; frank; sincere. Boy, that was close but we come in clear and open in all categories of "genuine".

As to denial of "fundamental" Christian doctrine, since I have not a smidgen of anything but fundamental Christian doctrine, we surely clear that one--but I don't believe the author passes for he tells on himself with the next sentence: "Hands down, every cult denies the fundamental teaching of the Bible." This one is wide open, brothers--the term "every" indicates "ALL" and I would wish he were speaking of his own cult but I fear he is NOT. For he sums it up in the term "...teaching of the Bible". Ah, he would have had my undivided attention if he had only said "teaching of Christ and/or/all one--God". I care not what any of your hundreds of Bibles say in translation--‘tis the WORD OF GOD AND LAWS WHICH ARE IMPORTANT--NOT A BUNCH OF SCRIBBLES BY ARISTOCRATS UNDER A "KING" (JAMES) BY GERMAN SCHOLARS--WHICH I FOLLOW. You ones can follow any that you wish but--to make it home to God on High--you will follow HIS LAWS AND THOSE GIVEN FORTH FOR BALANCE WITHIN THE CREATION.

INERRANCY AND AUTHORITY OF THE WORD

The cults deny the inerrancy and authority of the Word of God. They do not put the kind of trust in the Bible that you as a Christian would. It is very difficult to argue with a Mormon from the Bible, because for the most part, they see their revelation as being superior to the Bible. The Jehovah's Witnesses are similar in their belief; they have certain study guides which they believe enable them to understand the Bible. They study the Bible in light of their study guides and in so doing, place those guides above the Scriptures. Every cult denies the inerrancy and authority of the Word of God.

How many of you even know what the word "Innerancy" means? It is a noun meaning innerant. So much for that! Well, it means "free from error; unerring". Again the person uses the term "every" of which I wish I could believe the explicitness of his statement. Unfortunately, most "claim" to believe the inerrancy of the book you loosely call Bible. Brother, so do the Mormons call their book-Bible as do the Jehovah's Witnesses. They will read to you the Scriptures from daylight until dark from that which they label "Bible". One does not necessarily have to ever speak the word of God to be called Bible, and furthermore, do not say to me, "...but you know what I mean". Yes I do, and it astounds me in its bigoted ignorance even of your own language.

What is really happening herein is a total denouncement of that which those ones who claim themselves to be Christians and that which you claim, sir, to be your "Christianity" which is not Christian behavior but the mere denouncing of a brother efforting to find his God Truth. It is certainly NOT OF GOD TO JUDGE, MUCH LESS CHRIST, AND THEREFORE YOU ARE MOST UNCHRISTIAN IN YOUR PRONOUNCEMENT OF JUDGMENT. DO I SANCTION THEIR PROJECTIONS AND DOCTRINES ABOVE YOURS? NO, FOR I DO NOT JUDGE EITHER ONE--NOR DO I SANCTION EITHER FOR I FAIL TO FIND GOD AND/OR CHRIST IN TOTAL WITHIN THE TEACHINGS OF EITHER. Does that mean I denounce them? No--it is none of my business but God offers Truth unto the uninformed when they are ready to find Truth above and beyond the tinkering and projections of other MEN! When men stop asking other men and start asking Christ for Christ direction you shall see a light shining beyond your imagination. Moreover, as in the case in point--ME--what gives anyone even a tiny opportunity for projection even in the least amount if you have partaken of none or only little of that which is presented? Wherefrom do all of you "setters to straight" and "praying for the salvation and reclaiming" from "whoever that is who writes that stuff"?

I am most happy that ones who follow this teaching as presented unto me and that one who sets the rules forth in great authority--is not in charge of the passage-way into God's house lest God not be allowed within! Oh well, I see that he will now clarify a few points:

DOCTRINE OF GOD

The god of the cults is very different from the God of the Bible. [Hatonn: And for that we most surely thank God.] For instance, the God of Mormonism used to be a man and is a product of evolution. He was a man at one time but through a process of time has evolved into being God and therefore, we who are men today can also become God through a process of evolution. The God of the Bible is eternal and is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Who said? Whose Bible? The one you labeled "Christ" proclaimed that anything He could do, you can do better! That sir, came right out of YOUR Bible. How do YOU know that those ones don't eventually "evolve" into God? Now, you do, in addition, state that, "The God of the Bible is eternal and is the same yesterday, today, and forever." BUT, God also says "...thou shalt not place limitations upon my being for I am without limitation and I am infinite." Where does this author claim "authority" to so limit God in sameness--I suggest God shall be and do anything He wishes to be and/or do. Oh, I see, it is written in YOUR Bible! Which translation is your Bible? Who scribed the translation? When? How much did you PAY for your copy of the book you quote? Is it in no way tainted by another's translation/understanding? I believe most of the Bible which you may or may not have was first written in Arabic but ALL came through the translation of German scholars. Yes, those same Germans who produced Adolf Hitler and the Nazis--surely they did not tamper with any of God's Truth in the flowing through. Again, I CARE NOT WHAT YOURS, OR ANY OTHER BOOK SAYS--IF IT BE TRUTH OF THE CHRIST PATH AND WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD--IT MATTERS NOT WHO TRANSLATES IT. I find very little of either in these projections thus far in regards to the matter.

The greater point herein, however, is who pronounces the "DOCTRINE" of God. If God is eternal and Man, by your rejection of the Mormon Godness belief--who can know what is the "doctrine" of God? At best all you can do is pronounce the "doctrine" as interpreted by a MAN of what he thinks God's doctrine might be--in my own opinion, even that does not match that which is YOUR doctrine, sir.

I am going to ask for a break at this point lest this get too long. I know that you wonder why I am doing this insidious dissertation--BECAUSE MY SCRIBE IS IN RECEIPT OF THREE OF THESE BOOKS AND HAS BEEN PRONOUNCED "EVIL" AND "DOOMED TO HELL". I DARE SAY THAT MY CHELA HAS LITTLE TO CONCERN REGARDING HER WELCOME INTO THE REALMS OF GOD. SO BE IT. WE ARE GOING TO FINISH THIS--AND IT WILL TAKE DAYS--BUT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN TO STOP JUDGING AND GET ON WITH THAT WHICH IS DESTROYING YOU OR YOU ARE FOR THE PITS, FRIENDS.

Yes, dear ones, as I said--it certainly appears that the clouds are going to be empty and so, probably will the ship home not be overly crowded. I would hope otherwise, as man sees the level of his manipulation at the hands of self-proclaimed gurus. Christianity? There is so little Christ-ness that I begin to despise the very use of the blessed and beautiful term of perfection for it is tainted by its willful integration as title to bigots and traitors unto God.

Allow us a rest please.

Hatonn, come of light in service ONLY UNTO GOD OF LIGHT AND CHRIST LAWS--I CARE NOT A WHIT FOR YOUR BOOKS OF LIES. WHY NOT FIND THE PORTIONS OF THE BIBLE WHICH DO PROJECT TRUTH--SUCH AS THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE PART ABOUT NOT JUDGING?

I single not out this one "preacher"--I shall be happy to accept invitation to converse with any who will come forth for I stand on the rock of Truth and the WORD OF GOD AND GOD IS THE WORD AND GOD IS THE TRUTH AND SAVE THROUGH THOSE AVENUES SHALL ANY MAN COME INTO THE REALMS OF GOD IN FULFILLMENT OF HIS LESSONS. MAN TAKES LEAVE OF GOD--NEVER DOES GOD TAKE LEAVE OF MAN--BUT TO DWELL WITHIN THE ONENESS OF GOD--MAN SHALL CAST OFF THE THINGS OF EVIL AND PHYSICAL INTENT FOR THUS IS IT TRULY WRITTEN AND HAVING BEEN WRITTEN AND GIVEN FORTH UNTO MAN AS GUIDELINES--SO SHALL IT BE--INTO INFINITY.

SALU,

HATONN TO CLEAR AND ALLOW YOU TO PONDER UPON THESE THINGS.

주제글 정보