힐링에너지

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN
    THU., JUNE 4, 1992 7:24 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 293
    THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 1992
    MEDITATION
    BALANCE AND FORGIVENESS
    As the path of Light is traveled you shall be battered and stricken if you stand for that which you project. It has ever been thus and shall never be changed until all men can see beauty and truth of circumstance and follow not the evil tricksters. Greed and envy within perceptions of falseness shall ever be the way of it.
    "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors" were the instructions, for it is not for you to judge another and you must have compassion for another who feels need to bring pain upon his brethren. Perhaps "pity" is the better choice of words for "ones within" calling themselves friends, fellow-workers and are but enemies who would destroy.
    How long will I tolerate such behavior within my house? Not very much longer, chelas. He who stabs a brother is most heinous indeed and I shall no longer cover their transgressions. I suggest you who has spoken and written these accusations step forward and pronounce the accusa­tions in public and unto the one accused. Anonymous let­ters, "secret" phone calls and "inside" information are things of evil intent and you may be able to hide presence from others but you cannot hide deeds from God or SELF.
    Ones have been allowed assembly with me and my crew--­because we welcome friends and it is a time for call unto service and opportunity to respond to that call. Your contract is no concern of that of another--but to come within and destroy is as evil as coming into a man's home and taking his wife or abducting his children for the simple joy of the deed.
    How can anyone perceive ill-treatment from this "group" when there IS NO GROUP?
    Do you think I hear not the gossip and twattlings, accusa­tions in secret opinion of "don't tell, but - - -". Who be ye? Babes of ill-breeding? How dare you bite the very hand that suckles you? How dare you disgrace the Truth by your felonious prattlings? Ah indeed, there is house­cleaning to be done and if ye will not do of it for self--then I shall do of it for you. If you have reputation of speaking and gossiping these Ideas and things of pain, I suggest you listen up, for ye shall be the first confronted.
    I have long said--from onset--of our sharing the WORD, that the enemy is stationed among you and yet you trust all as if they be chosen directly of God--NO--MAN CHOOSES FOR SELF AND IT IS YOU WHO MUST COME TO CONFRONT THE EVIL PRESENCE. All efforts shall be made to stop the work and the Word and that means that spies and rabble-rousers, informers and tattlers shall come within IF you allow same. Physical presence means nothing. But to gain a man's trust only to betray HIM re­minds me of some actions a few years back!!!
    This kind of behavior is also to cause you to look to the right and left and SEE with perception--LISTEN and allow insight. WHO prattles and pries? Do you not realize that Truth will always "out"? Further, are you not willing to take responsibility for that which you do?
    Ah yes, forgiveness is divine--but allowing the enemy to shoot you is stupidity.
    I further suggest that if there were no falsehood in the world, there would be no doubt; if there were no doubt, there would be no inquiry; if no inquiry, no wisdom, no knowledge, no genius; and Fancy herself would lie muffled up in her night-robe, inactive, pale, and bloated as your world has become this day. However, in plain truth, lying is an accursed vice. You are not "men", nor have other tie upon one another--BUT BY THEIR WORD!
    IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU NEVER NEED THINK YOU CAN TURN OVER ANY OLD FALSEHOOD WITHOUT A TERRIBLE SQUIRMING AND SCATTERING OF THE HORRID LITTLE POPULATI0N THAT DWELLS UNDER IT!
    YE SHALL NOT BE IN THE STOPPING OF OUR WORK! HEED WELL FOR I WEARY OF THE INTERRUPTIONS FOR YE OF NO ABILITY FOR TRUST SHALL BE PUT ASIDE FOR THE VERY DAMAGE YE DO AS WHAT IS SENT FORTH COMES BACK MORE AND MORE QUICKLY IN THESE DAYS OF CHAOS AND DECEIT.
    DISTRACTIONS ADDRESSED
    Why does "Brother Hatonn" begin with such pain-filled re­minders of pathway? Because My people have had about all the load they can bear. They have given all earthly material they have garnered over sixty years of service from which they each began very well-to-do and having great abundance in exchange for their work in the worldly market-place.
    Then, ones come to their location to share and serve and some to destroy. They have no industry--theirs is to serve likewise. Ours is to offer brothers a way of security when we can see the way in safety. We, I repeat, ARE NOT A GROUP, A CULT, A CHURCH OR ANYTHING ELSE SAVE PERSONS TRY­ING OUR BEST TO GET THE WORD OF TRUTH UNTO YOU-THE-PEOPLE VIA USE OF YOUR OWN MEANS THAT IS PROJECTED--THROUGH GIVING AND SHARING WITH YOU WHO WOULD SUPPORT THE WORD. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.
    We are bombarded with "Why don't you do it this way?" and "Why don't you send the papers free?" and "why don't, why don't and why don't" and then returns from these very ones that we are "scum-bags", thieves and master plotters against mankind. How so? We do nothing save attend our business. These are HUMANS and effort to serve in their own subjectiv­ity to err and sometimes I am confronted from my scribe by "The greatest error, perhaps, is to attempt this work, Father." Shall I not protect these ones? Oh INDEED I SHALL PRO­TECT THESE ONES EVEN IF THERE ONLY BE 144 RATHER THAN A 144 THOUSAND RETURNING TO SAFETY WITH ME.
    At this point in writing this message, you will recall two days past I wrote on this subject and already it rears its ugly head a day later from another point--through poison pen letters. I hope the writer is getting most uncomfortable for I am going to give you enough information to disallow any doubt of who it is with­out disclosing the information to other readers. I hope that you who are the culprits will weed selves from the places of my people by thine own accord. Strike GOD and HE will most surely respond with discipline!
    I have to share this embarrassing and tedious information for I am requested to do so by one of my oldest friends and col­leagues from years and years past. This one calls me to atten­tion and we share great debates and wondrous friendship and I shall not let his request go unheeded. I shall have to respond in this forum for it is the petition as blight spreads. Actually I re­sponded two days past but I shall print the letter as sent and re­peat the response.
    I speak to all of you who somehow think miracles attend Dharma and she has no worry or care--she and E.J. were again in court over their home--just yesterday. This was an appeal to simply remain in the house until a hearing could be RE­QUIRED. NO--the judge (the same as had ruled against them on 5 prior occasions) smiled and pronounced a ruling directly against them. Then to come home to find this letter was as dev­astating as you can get on "a bad day!"
    QUOTE:
    May 27, 1992 Dear E.J.:
    Here is a portion of a letter by someone WHO WAS IN TEHACHAPI AND AROUND YOUR GROUP FOR SOME TIME, that I would like Hatonn to comment on:
    " .... I left Tehachapi with serious doubts about Dharma/Hatonn. A friend planted a lie in the 'inner cir­cle' who gossips with Dharma and the lie was printed as 'Truth' in the Express within a week.
    "I'm afraid EJ and George Green are playing banksters with the 'Education Institute' funds. I know they lever­aged the gold by 50% and I don't know about their 'secret' investments. They built a big underground shel­ter--much $$$--and made it clear it was for the immediate family. I think that means Dharma's and EJ's immediate family--"
    He also said words to the effect, "I've heard George make outlandish claims in seminars about himself and his rela­tionship with the Pleiadeans that I know from my past re­lationship with George are simply untrue."
    I hope you guys are doing well, and we can somehow win this battle.
    TD
    END OF QUOTING
    TD, if it were not you who ask in earnest attempt to find balance and protect our work, I would simply not take time to answer for we are finally to the work in which we make our connections "in proof" of presence according to records already on your placement. Distractions can sometimes be too large, however, to ignore.
    It is painful--we have two threatened lawsuits right now--one, because Germain gave you information on Light and honored one, Walter Russell. These ones wish to remove all information regarding our references to this wondrous man, from the public. This is a place set up in his name, for goodness sakes--and de­spoiled and rotted by the minds and hands of those claiming furtherance of his work. My people have never heard of the place and yet there is a cease and desist order and an order for impounding of ALL JOURNALS WHICH MAKE REFER­ENCE TO RUSSELL. Russell was one of the most gifted re­ceivers from our realms of any man on your place in the recog­nition and giving forth of the Truth of "What is God?" May we not refer to your written Bible? How about your Constitution and/or Bill of Rights? May we not give recognition and service to truthbringers? Are ye all gone mad in your nightmare?
    Then, George has a lawsuit pending from one who simply wants her work published--rightly or wrongly. She was asked to write and then wrote--but the information became totally her own and is erroneous along with presenting a life-style totally contradic­tory of God's values. What shall George do? PUBLISH IT, AS AT PRESENT SHE HAS THE REINS. You readers are going to have to be discerning and George is a publisher--nothing more and nothing less. You will not, however, affix either Sananda's picture or his "participation" as claimed. Well, read­ers, you see, this ONE gave a "GIFT" to "help" and demanded "nothing in return" for if there was return, she would feel "insulted". She went even further as she said, year before last, to "not look further for backup for the dwelling" for she could write a check to cover it and to "consider it done" and "that way, the legal misery would cease." I believe you can see that this did not happen, although there were several, including George and Desiree', present at the speaking. Interestingly enough, E.J. recognized the potential and did, in fact, place her "gift" into gold against this very happening. Furthermore, when the price of gold again reaches the price where purchased, THE "GIFT" WILL BE RETURNED AND THEN, GEORGE, TAKE THE ERRONEOUS INFORMATION AND CAST IT TO THE WINDS IF YOU WOULD RATHER DO SO, TO PROTECT YOUR OWN INNER STANDARDS OF MATE­RIAL OFFERED. Son, I have never limited your publishing--­for it is not mine to do so--neither the distribution of that which you have in store or gather in. We separate that which is "ours" from the other as requested--and readers and seminar listeners must do their own discerning--OUR TRUTH WILL STAND ALL THE TESTING ANY CAN PLACE UPON IT AND COMPARISON ONLY MORE CLEARLY SHOWS IT AS THE TRUTH IT IS.
    The person in point of TD's letter above recently did pass this way and much other pain and nationwide misery and hurt has followed him and his trail of poison.
    Serious doubts?? We welcome "serious doubts" for in the open doubting-the response can be given. "Inner circle"? Who "gossips with Dharma"? A bit harder. There is NO INNER CIRCLE and DHARMA DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO GOSSIP. SHE IS PROTECTED ALMOST TO THE POINT OF TOTAL ISOLATION FROM ALMOST EVERYONE SO THIS CAN ONLY BE INTENDED TO HURT THE ONE WHO MIGHT CONSIDER SELP A FRIEND OF HERS, CLOSE ENOUGH TO HAVE CONFIDENCE.
    Plant a "lie"? Does this not speak for itself? This is a place of "sharing" in the newspaper--any and all information as may af­fect you readers--it is obvious that this person does not read well. I am not a magician in the first place, and secondly, my people who do the paper are very, very human and constantly tampering and "re-editing" of the paper which fell into rather hurried and harassed hands. I think it most unsavory in intent to not "share" the "lie" with us so we could set it to straight for you readers, if indeed, this has happened at all!! I become sus­picious without further attending it because it has been long that we have published the LIBERATOR and not the EXPRESS as reference indicates from the writer.
    Now. I would like you nice people to tell me where you can leverage gold to 50 % and have secret investments? Each of you readers consider how much YOU have "contributed" and let's see if the fortunes of the Elite could even survive. must less have great garnering of wealth at anyone's expense if, in fact, there was truth in any measure! I believe there have been some who have placed great sums of money in the Institute and did in fact later take it all out--without even the cost of gold differential given consideration--that meant, readers, that these ones had to make up the very difference in cost. DOES THAT REALLY INDICATE A PERSONAL ATTITUDE OF SELFISH GREED?
    AS TO THE UNDERGROUND SHELTER: Dharma's son al­lowed use of his land and the space beneath the house he was ready to build, FOR A FULL SECOND LEVEL BASEMENT-­-BUILT TO SPECIFICATIONS WHICH COULD LATER BE USED AS A GUIDE FOR BUILDING SAFETY FACILITIES. IT IS A BASEMENT, NOT A SHELTER. IT IS A PLACE FOR ALL IN THE "FAMILY' WHO WORK ON OUR PRO­JECTS TO FIND SHORT-TIME RADIATION SECURITY UNTIL SUCH TIME AS MORE CAN BE BUILT. IT IS A PLACE WHERE FOOD IS STORED IN COOLER TEMPER­ATURES--SUFFICIENT FOR SURVIVAL FOR THE ENTIRE GROUP PRESENT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME UNTIL SUCH CAN BE OBTAINED BY THE INDIVIDUALS. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SPOILED BY PUBLICITY AND RENDERED USELESS FOR ITS FIRST INTENDED PUR­POSE OF STORAGE.
    All expenses are paid for by Construction Loans and by the way--ALL INVESTMENTS ARE FULLY COVERED BY LE­GAL, AUTHORIZED NOTES AND AGREEMENTS--HOW DARE THIS CONTINUE TO BE CAST ABOUT. THIS IS A BLATANT ATTEMPT TO TEAR DOWN OUR WORK AND I SHALL NOT KEEP SILENT LONGER.
    "George makes outlandish claims in seminars about himself and his relationship with Pleiadeans that I know from my past rela­tionship with George are simply untrue."?? This person indi­cates a long-standing relationship of extreme closeness with George. How does this one know what George's relationship with Pleiadeans might be? This person has become judge and jury? I doubt this person knows much of anything about any­thing. IS THIS PERSON NOT WITHOUT ERROR? DOES THIS MAN RISK ALL HE HAS TO SHARE WITH THE PUBLIC WHAT HE PERCEIVES IS "OUT THERE" AND HAS PERSONAL COMFORT AND TRUTH OF THAT RE­LATIONSHIP? DOES THIS MAN DO ANYTHING SAVE THROW STONES AND LIES AGAINST BROTHERS WHO ARE TRYING IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE TO AWAKEN YOU SLEEPING BRETHREN? Well, I am going to take ac­tion myself and allow further separation from George and this type of battering by shifting locations as is now under way. There will be building and projects getting under way soon and Greens have offered to work on establishing them in Nevada while we work on the necessary ones here at this location. There will NOT BE A WEDGE HAMMERED BETWEEN THESE TWO COUPLES OF MY CHOOSING FOR, TO­GETHER, NOT EVEN BEING ALLOWED THE GENEROS­ITY OF CLOSENESS OF FRIENDSHIP AND CON­FIDENCE, THEY HAVE GIVEN THE WORLD THE GREATEST GIFT MANKIND HAS EVER RECEIVED--AND "YOU AIN'T SEEN 'NUTHIN' YET!"
    Do they do business in same manner? No. Do they believe identically? NO. But each has purpose and each serves ac­cording to his own intent and capability--and it will work to perfection as the Plan unfolds. One "area" is not intended to be the replica of the other for reasons which I have pointed out over and over again. One area must make foundation in busi­ness capability while the other draws up a survival and remnant passage conglomerate serving all needs. Both WILL do won­drous business and the return will be worthy--but you are in a degenerating world and this kind of suggestion that in the midst of the pressures involved in God's work, and the massive amount of building and service needed, that these ones are somehow "ripping off innocent readers" is beyond my ability to forget--forgiveness is not in point for the lessons are abundant and I cannot give enough gratitude for the opportunity of utiliz­ing such. Forgiveness is divine--forgetting is stupid. Learning is "wisdom"--failure to learn is stupid. So be it for ye who would set yourselves above others--shall surely fail and become their servants.
    POINT TO PONDER
    As we take time away from information to handle such attack, we are caused to miss giving you information necessary to your wholeness in understanding and vision. For instance, when we spoke of the tanks in Las Vegas--how many of you realize that there has been A PLAN readied for full operation since 1952, which is THE World Government Plan for ALIEN TROOPS TO POLICE THE U.S.A.?
    Ah, yes indeed, and I suggest that a copy of the map with ex­change zones be printed herein--even if the copy is bad, it will give good idea of arrangement. I will give the notations as printed as explanation under the map.
    "This map, adopted in 1952 in London by the World Association of Parliamentarians for World Government, shows what alien (foreign) troops would occupy and police the six regions into which the United States and Canada (are) divided.
    "The ruling body or World Parliament would (will) consist only of appointed members. It would (will) reflect population strengths: so Asia would dominate it.
    "There would be a World Director and zone directors and 51 regional directors. None of the zone or regional directors would ever serve in their own countries. So an alien would command troops stationed in the U.S.A. and through them enforce World Government law, and prevent Americans from 'sheltering behind national allegiance '."
    Oh well, you might say: " .... people are always sending you 'stuff' and they are just rabble-rousers, etc." Oh? This comes directly by FAX from one C. Minett (who is running as Vice President with Col. Bo Gritz). I think that might represent in­teresting "input". I am grateful for I highly respect and honor these men of daring in behalf of you-the-people who would take time in casting stones instead of serving cause. If the "boots" fit, please wear them--otherwise "those other boots are going to walk all over you!"
    Dharma, take this off the equipment, please, so that we can continue with our discussion of the Hosts of Heaven and where we fit into the scheme of things and where you can go get your documentation. I weary of the children's games whilst you are perishing in such games. Salu.

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #2 HATONN
    THU., JUNE 4, 1992 9:30 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 293
    THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 1992
    MEDITATION
    THE FAIREST THING YOU CAN EXPERIENCE IS THE MYSTERIOUS. IT IS THE FUNDAMENTAL EMOTION WHICH STANDS AT THE CRADLE OF TRUE ART AND TRUE SCIENCE--AND TRUTH ITSELF. AND YET, MYSTERY IS ONLY MYSTERY UNTIL REVEALED. MYSTICISM SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN MYSTIC BECAUSE IT IS CONJURED BY HU-MAN AND NEVER INTENDED TO BE RE­VEALED--ITS ENTIRE FOUNDATION OF "BEING" REQUIRES THAT IT NEVER HAVE REASON OR UNVEILING.
    FROM OUTER SPACE
    You now have information from apparatus traveling out from your planet which has focused your attention on the importance of "collisions'. It becomes obvious to your scientists as they study data that these cosmic "crashes" are potent sculptors of the Solar System. But are they actually? Are they careless coinci­dental collisions, intended encounters, hap-hazard planning and/or supposition with no basis in fact?
    The Sumerians made clear, 6,000 years earlier, the very same fact in question. Central to their cosmogony, world view and religion was a cataclysmic event that they called the Celestial Battle. It was an event to which references were made in mis­cellaneous Sumerian texts, hymns, and proverbs (go look them up)--just as you find in the Bible's books of Psalms, Proverbs, Job, and various others. But the Sumerians also described the event in detail, step by step, in a long text that required seven tablets. Hm-m-m, seven tablets? Of its Sumerian original only fragments and quotations have been found; the mostly complete text has reached us in the Akkadian language, the language of the Assyrians and Babylonians who followed the Sumerians in Mesopotamia. The text deals with the formation of the Solar System prior to the Celestial Battle and even more so with the nature, causes, and results of that awesome collision. And, with a single cosmogonic premise, it explains puzzles that still baffle your astronomers and astrophysicists.
    Even perhaps more important, whenever these modern scientists have come upon a satisfactory answer--it fits and corroborates the Sumerian one!
    Prior to instrumental discoveries recently, the prevailing scien­tific viewpoint considered the Solar System as you see it today as the way it had taken shape soon after its beginning, formed by immutable laws of celestial motion and the force of gravity. There have been oddballs, to be sure--meteorites that come from somewhere and collide with the stable members of the Solar System, pockmarking them with craters, and comets that zoom about in greatly elongated orbits, appearing from somewhere and disappearing, it seems, to nowhere. But these examples of cosmic debris, it has been assumed, go back: to the very begin­ning of the Solar System, some 4.5 billion years ago, and are pieces of planetary matter that failed to be incorporated into the planets or their moons and rings. A little more baffling has been the asteroid belt, a band of rocks that forms an orbiting chain between Mars and Jupiter. According to Bode's Law, an em­pirical rule that explains why the planets formed where they did, there should have been a planet, at least twice the size of Earth, between Mars and Jupiter. Is the orbiting debris of the asteroid belt the remains of such a planet? The affirmative answer is plagued by two problems: the total amount of matter in the as­teroid belt does not add up to the mass of such a planet, and there is no plausible explanation for what might have caused the breakup of such a hypothetical planet; if a celestial collision--­when, with what, and why? Your scientists simply had no an­swer.
    The realization that there had to be one or more major collisions that changed the Solar System from its initial form became in­escapable after the Uranus fly-by in 1986. That Uranus was tilted on its side was already known from telescopic and other instrumental observations even before the Voyager encounter. But, was it formed that way from the very beginning or did some external force--a forceful collision or encounter with something such as another major celestial body--bring about this tilting?
    Let us consider: the fact that these moons swirl around the equator of Uranus in its tilted position--forming, all together, a kind of bull's-eye facing the Sun--made scientists wonder whether these moons were there at the time of the tilting event, or whether they formed after the event, perhaps from matter thrown out by the force of a collision.
    SCIENTISTS SPECULATE
    If the moons formed at the same time as Uranus, the celestial "raw material" from which they agglomerated should have con­densed the heavier matter nearer the planet; there should be more of heavier, rocky material and thinner ice coats on the in­ner moons and a lighter combination of materials (more water ice, less rocks) on the outer moons. By the same principle of the distribution of material in the Solar System--a larger propor­tion of heavier matter nearer the Sun, more of the lighter matter (in a "gaseous" state) farther out--the moons of the more distant Uranus should be proportionately lighter than those of the nearer Saturn.
    But the findings revealed a situation contrary to these expecta­tions. In the comprehensive summary reports on the Uranus en­counter published in 1986 it was concluded that the densities of the Uranus moons (except for that of the moon Miranda) "are significantly heavier than those of the icy satellites of Saturn". Likewise, data showed, again contrary to what "should have been", that the two larger inner moons of Uranus, Ariel and Umbriel, are lighter in composition (thick, icy layers; small, rocky cores) than the outer moons Titania and Oberon, which were discovered to be made mostly of heavy rocky material and had only thin coats of ice.
    These findings were not the only clues suggesting that the moons of Uranus were not formed at the same time as the planet itself but rather some time later. in unusual circumstances. Another discovery that puzzled the scientists was that the rings of Uranus were pitch-black, "blacker than coal dust", presumably com­posed of "carbon-rich material, a sort of primordial tar scav­enged from outer space". These dark: rings, warped, titled, and bizarrely elliptical, were quite unlike the symmetrical bracelets of icy particles circling Saturn. Pitch-black also were six of the new moonlets discovered at Uranus, some acting as shepherds for the rings, if you will. The obvious conclusion was that the rings and moonlets were formed from the debris of a violent event in Uranus's past. Your scientists thought it a likely possi­bility that an interloper from outside the Uranus system came in and struck a once larger moon sufficiently hard to have frac­tured it. Would this not cause havoc on a planet or orb of any type?
    The theory of a catastrophic celestial collision as the event that could explain all the odd phenomena on Uranus and its moons and rings was further strengthened by the discovery that the boulder-size black debris that forms the Uranus rings circles the planet once every eight hours--a speed that is twice the speed of the planet's own revolution around its axis. This raises the question, how was this much-higher speed imparted to the debris in the rings?
    Based on all the preceding data, the probability of a celestial collision emerged as the only plausible answer. It was projected that in all probability the moons in point were created as a result of the probable collision of some sort that knocked Uranus on its side. In press conferences your NASA scientists were more au­dacious. "A collision with something the size of Earth, travel­ing at about 40,000 miles per hour, could have done it," they said, speculating that it probably happened about four billion years prior. In London, Astronomer Garry Hunt of the Imperial College simply proclaimed that "Uranus took an almighty bang early on."
    But neither in the verbal briefings nor in the long written reports was an attempt made to suggest what the "something" was, where it had come from, and how it happened to collide with, or bang into, Uranus.
    DOUBLE QUANDARY ARISES
    Before we turn from knowledge or data acquired in the late 1970's and 1980's to what was already known over 6,000 years earlier, one more aspect of this puzzle should be scrutinized and pondered: Are the oddities at Neptune the result of collisions, or "bangs', unrelated to those of Uranus--or were they all the re­sult of a single catastrophic event that affected all of the outer planets??
    Before the Voyager 2 fly-by of Neptune, the planet was known to have only two satellites, Nereid and Triton. Nereid was found to have a peculiar orbit: it was unusually tilted compared with the planet's equatorial plane (as much as 28 degrees) and was very eccentric--orbiting the planet not in a near-circular path but in a very elongated one, which takes the moon as far as six million miles from Neptune and as close as one million miles to the planet. Nereid, although of a size that by planetary-for­mation rules should be spherical, has an odd shape like that of a twisted doughnut. It also is bright on one side and pitch-black on the other. All these peculiarities have led some to conclude that Nereid accreted into a moon around Neptune or another planet and that both it and Triton were knocked into their pecu­liar orbits by some large body or planet. Imagine, one investi­gator boldly noted, "that at one time Neptune had an ordinary satellite system like that of Jupiter or Saturn; then some massive mystical body comes into the system and perturbs things a lot..."
    It was presumed that the dark material that shows up on one side of Nereid could be explained in one of two ways--but both re­quire a collision in this supposition. Either an impact on one side of the satellite swept off an existing darker layer there, un­covering lighter material below the surface, or the dark matter belonged to the impacting body and "went splat on one side of Nereid". That the latter possibility is the more seemingly plau­sible is suggested by the discovery, announced by the JPL team on August 29, 1989, that all the new satellites (six more) found by Voyager 2 at Neptune "are very dark" and "all have irregular shapes", even the moon designated 1989Nl, whose size nor­mally would have made it spherical.
    The theories regarding Triton and its elongated and retrograde (clockwise) orbit around Neptune also seem to cry out for a col­lision event.
    My gosh, it was postulated and presented in a "study" that "Triton was captured from a heliocentric orbit"--from an orbit around the Sun--"as a result of a collision with what was then one of Neptune's regular satellites." In this scenario the original small Neptune satellite "would have been devoured by Triton", but the force of the collision would have been such that it dis­sipated enough of Triton's orbital energy to slow it down and be captured by Neptune's gravity. Another theory, according to which Triton was an original satellite of Neptune, was shown by this same study to be faulty and unable to withstand critical analysis as is most often the case in the Light of true knowledge. How about a game of "catch" or "ten-pens" or "pick-up-stix"?
    Data collected from the fly-by of Triton supported this theoreti­cal conclusion, it would seem. It also was in accord with other studies that had showed Triton's internal heat and surface fea­tures could perhaps be explained only in terms of a collision from which Triton was captured into orbit around Neptune.
    But, where could and did these impacting bodies come from? Unanswered as well is the question of whether the cataclysms at Uranus and Neptune were aspects of a single event or were un­connected incidents.
    IS IT NOT IRONIC BUT ALSO GRATIFYING TO FIND THAT THE ANSWERS TO ALL THESE PUZZLERS ARE PROVIDED BY THE ANCIENT SUMERIAN TEXTS, AND THAT ALL THE DATA DISCOVERED OR CONFIRMED ACTUALLY UPHOLD AND CORROBORATE THE SUMERIAN INFORMATION?
    SUMERIAN TEXTS SAY
    The Sumerian texts speak of a single but comprehensive event. Their texts explain more than what modern astronomers have been trying and trying to bring into some kind of explanation re­garding the outer planets. The ancient texts also explain matters closer to home, such as the origin of the Earth and its Moon, the Asteroid Belt, and THE PHOTON BELT! And the comets. The texts then go on to relate a tale that combines the credo of the Creationists with the theory of Evolution (gosh, do we have to get along also?), a tale that offers a more successful explanation than either modern conception of what happened on Earth and how man and his civilization came into being.
    As regards the Photon Belt, the "Three Days of Darkness", etc., I shall have to take them in order of projection. Once again, if you do not know what IS, how could you possibly deal with that which MIGHT be as a result of same?
    What do the Sumerian texts tell you? It all began when the So­lar System was still quite young. The Sun (APSU in the Sume­rian texts, meaning "One Who Exists from the Beginning"), its little companion MUM.MU ("One Who was Born", your Mer­cury) and farther away TI.AMAT ("Maiden of Life") were the first members of the Solar System. It gradually expanded by the "birth" of three planetary pairs, the planets you call Venus and Mars between Mummu and Tiamat, the giant pair Jupiter and Saturn (to use their modern names) beyond Tiamat, and Uranus and Neptune farther out.
    Into this original Solar System, still unstable soon after its for­mation billions of years ago, an Invader appeared. The Sumeri­ans called it NIBIRU! The Babylonians renamed it Marduk in honor of their national god. (Anyone getting goose-bumps and squeamish twitters?) It appeared from outer space, from "the Deep", in the words of the ancient text. But, as it approached the outer planets of your Solar System, it began to be drawn into it. As expected, the first outer planet to attract Nibiru with its gravitational "pull" was Neptune--E.A. ("He Whose House is Water") in Sumerian. "He who begot him was Ea," the ancient text explained.
    Nibiru/Marduk itself was a sight to behold; alluring, sparkling, lofty, lordly are some other adjectives used to describe it. Sparks and flashes bolted from it to Neptune and Uranus as it passed near them. It might have arrived with its own satellites already orbiting it, or it might have acquired some as a result of the "pull" of the outer planets. The ancient text speaks of its "perfect members ... difficult to perceive"--"four were his eyes, four were his ears".
    CONTRARY STRANGER AT WORK
    As it passed near Ea/Neptune, Nibiru/Marduk's side began to bulge "as though he had a second head". Was it then that the bulge was torn away to become Neptune's moon Triton? One aspect that speaks strongly for this is the fact that Nibiru/Marduk entered the Solar System in a retrograde (clockwise) orbit, counter to that of the other planets. Only this Sumerian detail, according to which the invading planet was moving counter to the orbital motion of all the other planets, can explain the retrograde motion of Triton, the highly elliptical or­bits of other satellites and comets, and the other major events that are yet to be tackled.
    More satellites were created as Nibiru/Marduk passed by that "Anu brought forth and begot the four winds" --as clear a refer­ence as one could hope for to the four major moons of Uranus that were formed, you now know, only during the collision that tilted Uranus. At the same time you learn from a later passage in the ancient text that Nibiru/Marduk himself gained three satellites as a result of this encounter.
    Although the Sumerian texts describe how, after its eventual capture into solar orbit, Nibiru/Marduk revisited the outer planets and eventually shaped them into the system as you know it today, the very first encounter already explains the various puz­zles that modern astronomy faced or still faces regarding Nep­tune, Uranus, their moons, and their rings.
    Coming in past Neptune and Uranus, Nibiru/Marduk was drawn even more into the midst of the planetary system as it reached the immense gravitational pulls of Saturn (AN.SHAR, "Foremost of the Heavens") and Jupiter (KI.SHAR, "Foremost of the Firm Lands"). As Nibiru/Marduk "approached and stood as though in combat" near Anshar/Saturn, the two planets "kissed their lips". It was then that the "destiny", the orbital path, of Nibiru/Marduk was changed forever. It was also then that the chief satellite of Saturn, GA.GA (the eventual Pluto), was pulled away in the direction of Mars and Venus--a direction possible only by the retrograde force of Nibiru/Marduk. Mak­ing a vast elliptical orbit, Gaga eventually returned to the outer­most reaches of the Solar System. There it "addressed" Nep­tune and Uranus as it passed their orbits on the swing back. It was the beginning of the process by which Gaga was to become your Pluto, with its inclined and peculiar orbit that sometimes takes it between Neptune and Uranus.
    Now, as I am bombarded with myriads of inquiries, I ask that you not expect me to reply for we will write of these things as quickly as possible and you waste time in the "jumping" ahead to conclusions which are most often erroneous. I would simply ask you to give me full definition (properly, not according to your dictionary) of "What is a starship"? What IS a heavenly "body"? "What in the dickens are we talking about?" I suggest it will be increasingly interesting and fully backed up by data left as will be this data as we project it now.
    The new "destiny", or orbital path, of Nibiru/Marduk was now irrevocably set toward the olden planet Tiamat. At that time, relatively early in the formation of the Solar System, it was marked by instability, especially (you can see from the text in point) in the region of Tiamat. While other planets nearby were still wobbling in their orbits, Tiamat was pulled into many di­rections by the two giants beyond her and the two smaller planets between her and the Sun. One result was the tearing off her, or the gathering around her, of a 'HOST' of satellites "furious with rage", in the poetic language of the text (named by learned scholars as the Epic of Creation). These satellites, "roaring monsters", were "clothed with terror" and "crowned with ha­los", "swirling furiously about and orbiting as though they were celestial gods" --planets.
    EARTH-BIRTH DRAMA
    Most dangerous to the stability or safety of the other planets was Tiamat's "leader of the host", a large satellite that grew to al­most planetary size and was about to attain its independent "destiny"--its own orbit around the Sun. Tiamat "cast a spell for him, to sit among the celestial gods she exalted him." It was called, in Sumerian, KIN.GU--"Great Emissary".
    Now the text raised the curtain on the unfolding drama. As in a Greek tragedy, the ensuing "celestial battle" was unavoidable as gravitational and magnetic forces came inexorably into play. Now, if you have forgotten the definition (AS GIVEN IN THE DISCUSSIONS OF "WHAT IS GOD" AND IN THE PLEIADES CONNECTIONS) of "gravity", I suggest you go look it up before you pass on in this JOURNAL. [But simply remember: "gravity" is the controller of light and LIGHT is the ONE THING in all Nature.]. This Jed to the "collision" be­tween the oncoming Nibiru/Marduk with its seven satellites ("winds" in the ancient text) and Tiamat and its "host" of eleven satellites headed by Kingu.
    Although they were headed on a collision course, Tiamat orbit­ing counterclockwise and Nibiru/Marduk clockwise, the two planets did not collide--a fact of cardinal astronomical im­portance. It was the satellites, or "winds", (literal Sumerian meaning: "Those that are by the side") of Nibiru/Marduk that smashed into Tiamat and collided with her satellites.
    In the first such encounter, the first phase of the Celestial Battle as written:
    The four winds he stationed
    that nothing of her could escape:
    The South Wind, the North Wind,
    the East Wind, the West Wind.
    Close to his side he held the net,
    the gift of his grandfather Anu who brought forth
    the Evil Wind, the Whirlwind and the Hurricane ....
    He sent forth the winds which he had created,
    the seven of them; to trouble Tiamat within
    they rose up behind him.

These "winds", or satellites, of Nibiru/Marduk, "the seven of them", were the principal "weapons" with which Tiamat was attacked in the first phase of the Celestial Battle. But the in­vading planet had other "weapons" too:
    In front of him he set the lightning,
    with a blazing flame he filled his body;
    he then made a net to enfold Tiamat therein ....
    A fearsome halo his head was turbaned,
    He was wrapped with awesome terror as with a cloak.
    As the two planets and their hosts of satellites came close enough for Nibiru/Marduk to "scan the inside of Tiamat" and 'perceive the scheme of Kingu", Nibiru/Marduk attacked Tia­mat with his "net" (magnetic field) to "enfold her", shooting at the old planet immense bolts of electricity ("divine lightnings"). Tiamat "was filled with brilliance"--slowing down, heating up, "becoming distended". Wide gaps opened in its crust, perhaps emitting steam and volcanic matter. Into one widening fissure Nibiru/Marduk thrust one of its main satellites, the one called "Evil Wind". It tore Tiamat's "belly, cut through her insides, splitting her heart."
    CREATION OF THE COMETS
    Besides splitting up Tiamat and "extinguishing her life", the first encounter sealed the fate of the moonlets orbiting her--all except the planet-like Kingu. Caught in the "net"--the magnetic and gravitational pull--of Nibiru/Marduk, "shattered, broken up", the members of the "band of Tiamat" were thrown off their pre­vious course and forced into new orbital paths in the opposite di­rection: "TREMBLING WITH FEAR, THEY TURNED THEIR BACKS ABOUT."
    Thus were the comets created--thus, you learn from a 6,000-year-old text, did the comets obtain their greatly elliptical and retrograde orbits. As to Kingu, Tiamat's principal satellite, the text informs you that in that first phase of the celestial collision Kingu was just deprived of its almost-independent orbit. Nibiru/Marduk took away from him his "destiny". Nibiru/Marduk made Kingu into a DUG.GA.E, "a mass of lifeless clay", devoid of atmosphere, waters and radioactive matter and shrunken in size; and "with fetters bound him", to remain in orbit around the battered Tiamat.
    Having vanquished Tiamat, Nibiru/Marduk sailed on to his new "destiny". The Sumerian text leaves no doubt that the erstwhile invader orbited the Sun:
    He crossed the heavens and surveyed the regions,
    and Apsu's quarter he measured;
    The Lord the dimensions of the Apsu measured.
    Having circled the Sun (Apsu), Nibiru/Marduk continued into distant space. But now, caught forever in solar orbit, it had to turn back. On his return round, Ea/Neptune was there to greet him and Anshar/Saturn hailed his victory. Then his new orbital path returned him to the scene of the Celestial Battle, "turned back to Tiamat whom he had bound".
    The Lord paused to view her lifeless body.
    To divide the monster he then artfully planned.
    Then as a mussel, he split her into two parts.
    With this act the creation of "the heaven" reached a magnificent stage, and the creation of Earth and its Moon was begun. First the new impacts broke Tiamat into two halves. The upper part, her "skull", was struck by the Nibiru/Marduk satellite called North Wind; the blow carried it, and with it Kingu, "to places that have been unknown"--to a brand-new orbit where there had not been a planet before. The Earth and your Moon were cre­ated,
    ASTEROID BELT FORMED
    The other half of Tiamat was smashed by the impacts into bits and pieces, This lower half, her "tail", was "hammered to­gether" to become a "bracelet" in the heavens:
    Locking the pieces together,
    as watchmen he stationed them....
    He bent Tiamat's tail to form the Great Band
    as a bracelet.
    Thus was "the Great Band", the Asteroid Belt, created. Having disposed of Tiamat and Kingu, Nibiru/Marduk once again "crossed the heavens and surveyed the regions". This time his attention was focused on the "Dwelling of Ea' (Neptune), giving that planet and its twin-like Uranus their final makeup. Nibiru/Marduk also, according to the ancient text, provided Gaga/Pluto with its final "destiny', assigning it to "a hidden place"--a hitherto unknown part of the heavens. It was farther out than Neptune's location; it was, we are told, "in the Deep"--­far out in space. In line with its new position as the outermost planet, it was granted a new name: US.MI--"He Who Shows the Way", the first planet encountered coming into the Solar Sys­tem--that is, from outer space toward the Sun.
    Thus was Pluto created and put into the orbit it now holds. Having thus "constructed the stations" for the planets, Nibiru/Marduk made two "abodes" for itself. One was in the "Firmament", as the asteroid belt was also called in the ancient texts; the other far out "in the Deep" was called the "Great/Distant Abode", alias E.SHARRA (Abode/Home of the Ruler/Prince"), Modern astronomers call these two planetary positions the perigee (the orbital point nearest the Sun) and the apogee (the farthest one). It is an orbit that takes some 3,600 Earth-years to complete as written earlier on a couple of days past,
    THE TWELFTH PLANET
    Thus did this Invader that came from outer space become the twelfth member of your Solar System. a system made up of the Sun in the center, with its long-time companion Mercury; the three olden pairs (Venus and Mars. Jupiter and Saturn, Uranus and Neptune); the Earth and the Moon, the remains of the great Tiamat, though in a new position; the newly independent Pluto; and the planet that put it all into final shape, Nibiru/Marduk.
    Modern astronomy and recent discoveries uphold and corrobo­rate this millennia-old information, chelas. I care not what you WANT to believe--Truth will stand the course of all "time". The "time" is at hand for the revealing of this information so that you can know of that which awaits. Much of what will happen is solely dependent upon that which you do as a species. For I am speaking of God, Truth and Power within those "things".
    Please take these things within your being for in the Truth lies the answers for your civilization and progression of your own beings. May you be given in understanding, that which is lov­ingly handed unto you.
    When we take up this subject next, we will speak of this projec­tion "in the beginning". For it has great interest as spouted forth in the books.
    In the beginning
    God created the heaven and the earth.
    And the earth was without form and void
    and darkness was upon the face of the deep,
    and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.
    It is sad that both sides of the "argument" of creation pay almost no heed to what has been known for more than a century even in your counting. The truth lies in the unabbreviated versions of much more detailed Mesopotamian texts of the Sumerians.
    Why does man always turn unto the liars and cheats and only in the final failing does he come unto God?
    Hatonn to clear, please.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRI., JUNE 5, 1992 7:08 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 294
    FRIDAY, JUNE 5, 1992
    MEDITATION

Let US look at ·patience·--that commodity of which most of you have but little. The key to everything is patience so that each emotion, each "thing" be brought about in properness, fully formed and perfected in its presentation. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken, dear ones, by hatching the egg--not by smashing it. Smash it and not only is the chicken lost but so is the egg.
    With money and funding for that which you seem to need and await--what have you? You often have a situation whereby the things are not ready for the receiving in protection and the focus often causes the very project to be lost and the monies confiscated.
    You cannot go into the garden and simply demand through nag & prod--to bear blossoms. You don't go and ask a gardenia to be a rose--you must allow them to do what is natural for them, to grow and flower at their own pace. Yes indeed, you CAN do things to speed the process and if preparations are carefully done "in advance" even a gar­denia will cross with a rose but in that instance you no longer have a rose nor gardenia.
    Sometimes your best service is to simply stand by, be silent, be prepared, be ever expecting, be understanding-­-and wait. And can you not think upon beauty? Can you not think of the beauty that remains even though all seems to be misery? If you cannot look forward to beauty and positive restructuring--why bother to change the circum- stance? Will you take a moment and see what beauty might be around you at this moment? And, can you look through the fears and into that which holds no fear? Most of your fears are as tissue-paper or fine cloth in which a single courageous step would carry you clear "through" them. If you are prepared--you can find the beauty and cast aside the fear and oh, it will be a glorious day!
    But neither must you continue to say, "I don't have enough time." You have EXACILY the same number of hours per day that were given to Jesus Emmanuel, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Mother Teresa, da Vinci, Jefferson and George Bush, Kissinger and Perot--and so, if they can ac­complish what they have (good or bad), what stops you? Ponder it. Can you not do push-ups if you have no time for full work-out? Above all, learn to listen. Opportu­nity sometimes knocks very softly and the speaker is often only a tap on the shoulder. Listen in patience lest the im­portant point be missed through your talking instead of hearing the teacher and the point in question be forever silenced. Lastly--God never gives-up on anyone--what right have ye to do so? Perhaps they only await your kindness and guidance. Be blessed by the effort--not the turning away! If you "include" instead of "exclude", then at some point you have none on the "outside" to pull you down. Salu.
    PLANET'S BEGINNING
    In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.

Chelas, for generations upon generations this majestic outline of the manner in which your world was created has been at the core of Judaism as well as of Christianity and the third monotheistic religion Islam, the latter two being outgrowths of the first. In about the seventeenth century an Archbishop, James Ussher of Armagh in Ireland, calculated from these opening verses of Genesis the precise day and the moment of the world's creation, in the year 4004 B.C. Today many old edi­tions of your "Bible" still carry Ussher's chronology printed in the margins; many still believe that Earth and the Solar System of which it is a part are indeed no older than that.
    Unfortunately, this concept has had to take on science as its ad­versary; and science, firmly tied to the Theory of Evolution, has met the challenge and joined the battle.
    BOTH SIDES ERR
    It is most unfortunate that BOTH sides pay little attention to what has BEEN KNOWN FOR MORE THAN A CENTURY­--THAT THE CREATION TALES OF GENESIS ARE EDITED AND ABBREVIATED VERSIONS OF MUCH MORE DETAILED MESOPOTAMIAN TEXTS, WHICH WERE IN TURN VERSIONS OF AN ORIGINAL SUME­RIAN TEXT. And thus rages the battle between religion and state, Creationists and Evolutionists. But, does an argument ever produce truth? No--it simply causes entrenchment of those ideas already prevailing--right or wrong. Readers, this "separation" is not the norm among the Earth's nations and peo­ples nor was it the norm in antiquity, when the biblical verses were put to print.
    Let us look at ancient times. The king was also the high priest, the state had a national religion and a national god, the temples were the seat of scientific knowledge, and the priests were the savants. This was so because, when civilization began, the gods who were worshipped--the focus of the act of being "religious"-­-were none other than the Anunnaki/Nefilim, who were the source of all manner of knowledge, alias science, on Earth.
    The merging of state, religion, and science was nowhere more complete than it was in Babylon. There the original Sumerian Epic of Creation was translated and revised so that Marduk, the Babylonian national god, was assigned a celestial counterpart. By renaming Nibiru "Marduk" in the Babylonian versions of the "creation story", the Babylonians usurped for Marduk the at­tributes of a supreme "God of Heaven and Earth". Do you be­lieve that such pronouncements could not be? Dear ones, this is Babylonia which is now not present but rested very near Bagh­dad in IRAQ. Do you not feel Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi "government" capable of restating a few things? How about your own government? Do they always speak truth to you? Do they EVER speak truth to you?
    This version--the most intact one found thus far--is known as Enuma elish ("When in the heights"), taken from its opening words. It became the most hallowed religious-political-scientific document of the land; it was read as a central part of the New Year rituals, and players re-enacted the tale in passion plays to bring its import home to the masses. The clay tablets on which they were written were prized possessions of temples and royal libraries in antiquity.
    The decipherment of the writing on the clay tablets discovered in the ruins of ancient Mesopotamia more than a century ago led to the realization that texts existed that related biblical creation tales millennia before the Old Testament was compiled. Espe­cially important were texts found in the library of the Assyrian king Ashurbanipal in Nieveh (a city of biblical renown); they recorded a tale of creation that matches, in some parts word for word, the tale of Genesis. George Smith of the British Museum pieced together the broken tablets that held the creation texts and published; in 1876, The Chaldean Genesis; it conclusively es­tablished that there indeed existed an Akkadian text of the Gene­sis tale, written in the Old Babylonian dialect, that preceded the biblical text by at least a thousand years. Excavations between 1902 and 1914 uncovered tablets with the Assyrian version of the creation epic, in which the name of Ashur, the Assyrian na­tional god, was substituted for that of Babylonian Marduk. Subsequent discoveries established not only the extent of the copying and translation, in antiquity, of this epic text, but also its unmistakable Sumerian origin.
    RECENT EVIL EFFORT TO DESTROY ANCIENT RECORDS
    Now, does it become even more obvious why there would be deliberate attempt to destroy the temples, mosques, museums and libraries in Iraq during this last so-called "war"? Israel and the Elite would-be world owners and controllers--would have NOTHING if Truth made it to open forum and the masses opened their eyes. THIS IS WHY "THEY" HAD TO COME UP WITH "DEAD SEA SCROLLS" TO PUBLICIZE--SO THAT YOU WOULD NEVER ATTEND SUCH TABLETS AS WERE ALREADY PUBLIC IN IRAQ. Always the game has been to replace Truth with lies, feed the lies while discounting the "rumors" of truth and the masses would never be the wiser. It always works--or, at least--so far it has always worked. I hope we are about to see a change in that line of unreasoning.
    In 1902 a man named King (L.W.) produced a work called The Seven Tablets of Creation, which showed that the various frag­ments of writings add up to seven tablets; six of them relate the creation process; the seventh tablet is entirely devoted to the ex­altation of "the Lord"--Marduk in the Babylonian version, Ashur in the Assyrian one--Aton in the Egyptian. The seven-tablet di­vision is the basis of the division of the biblical story into a seven-part timetable, of which six parts involve divine handi­work and the seventh is devoted to a restful and satisfactory look back at what had been achieved.
    It is true that the Book of Genesis, written in Hebrew, uses the term "yom", most commonly meaning and translated a "day", to denote each phase. But what means "day" as to duration? Twenty-four hours? But, it says in Genesis that the timetable was not of human intent but rather, with the Creator. You are further told in the Book of Psalms (90:4) that in God's eyes "a thousand years are like yesterday." Would it then be conceded that Creation might have taken six thousand years? Even with reason in front of you, you will find that most scholars and re­ceivers of edicts handed down by orthodox doctrines--will con­tinue to insist on a "twenty-four" hour day--even while insisting God is infinite and all-powerful and able to do anything HE chooses to do. These same ones will acknowledge that time and space perception change immediately upon entering the outer atmosphere around your globe--but nay, the holding to the lie is more important than admitting error.
    BIBLE STORIES--REAL OR FANCIED?
    Is the biblical tale of creation simply a religious document, its contents to be considered only a matter of faith to be believed or disbelieved? Or is it a scientific document, imparting to you es­sential knowledge of how things began, in the heavens and on Earth? Is it neither, both or either? This, of course, is the core of the ongoing harangue between your Creationists and Evolu­tionists in which you choose up sides according to your "preacher" or "priest" in your local church building and he is repeating that which is told to him and accepted in order to re­main a good-little worker within the indoctrinated "faith". Facts and truth seem to have little to do with the line of argument as neither apparently, does historical proof.
    I would predict that the two camps would have laid down their arms long ago were they to ever realize that what the editors and compilers of the Book of Genesis had done was no different from what the Babylonians had done: using the only scientific source of their time, those descendants of Abraham--scion of a royal-priestly family from the Sumerian capital Ur-also took the Epic of Creation, shortened and edited it to suit their controlling needs and perceptions, and made it the foundation of a national religion glorifying so-called Yahweh "who is in the Heavens and on Earth,"
    Back in Babylon, Marduk was a dual deity. Physically present, resplendent in his precious garments, he was worshipped as Ilu (translated "god" but literally meaning "the Lofty One"); his struggle to gain supremacy over the other Anunnaki gods has been carefully detailed in other writings and I won't go into it herein in great detail. On the other hand, "Marduk" was a ce­lestial deity, everlasting, and omnipresent God--Elohim--in whose grand design for the universe the path of each planet is its predetermined "destiny", and what the Anunnaki had done on Earth was likewise a predetermined mission. Thus was the handiwork of a universal God manifest in Heaven and on Earth.
    The profound perceptions, which lie at the core of the biblical adoption of the creation story. Enwna elish, could be arrived at only by bringing together religion and science while retaining, in the narrative and sequence of events, the scientific basis.
    But chelas, to recognize this--that Genesis represents not just re­ligion but also science--one must recognize the role of the Anunnaki and accept that the Sumerian texts are not "myth" but factual reports. Scholars have made much progress in this re­spect, but they have not yet arrived at a total recognition of the factual nature of the texts and the closer they get and the more they try to present them--harder down comes the shackles and attempts to destroy the very work in point. Although both sci­entists and theologians are well aware of the Mesopotamian ori­gin of Genesis, they remain stubborn in brushing off the scien­tific value of these ancient texts. Further, the evangelists in the world get right onto the bandwagon while calling themselves "Zionists" and loudly and blindly shout and rave and bring the terrified congregations into the lie with great frenzy and hype. Note they are the ones who started and continued the push to de­stroy Iraq and completely push Israel in the rebuilding of the temple, etc., in Jerusalem so that the "prophecies" might be ful­filled and the "master" come again. Can this be defined as "REASONED THINKING"?
    These "great authorities" proclaim that these texts "cannot be science" because "it should be obvious by the nature of things that none of these stories can possibly be the product of human memory!"
    SPACE/STARCRAFT ARE NOT NEW
    Such a ridiculous statement can be challenged only by explain­ing that the information of how things began indeed did not come from the memory of the Assyrians or Babylonians or Sumerians but from the knowledge and science of the Anun­naki/Nefilim. This includes the Creation of Man. They too, of course, couldn't "remember" how the Solar System was created or how Nibiru/Marduk invaded the Solar System, because they themselves were not yet created on their planet--just like any other story projection such as your own perceptions of Genesis. But just as your scientists are getting a pretty good notion of how some of the things in the Solar System came about, through something they call "Big Bang", the Anunnaki/Nefilim, capable of space travel over 450,000 years ago, surely had some capac­ity to arrive at sensible scenarios of creation; much more so since their planet, acting as a spacecraft that sailed past all the outer planets, gave them a chance at repeated close looks that were undoubtedly more extensive than your Voyager window­-peeping. I ask you again, what is a Spaceship--Starcraft?
    For you Inquiring Minds, several updated studies of the Enuma elish, such as The Babylonian Genesis by Alexander Heidel of the Oriental Institute, University of Chicago, have dwelt on the parallels in theme and structure between the Mesopotamian and biblical narratives. Both indeed begin with the statement that the tale takes its reader (or listener, as in Babylon) to the pri­mordial time when the Earth and "the heavens" did not yet exist. But whereas the Sumerian cosmogony dealt with the creation of the Solar System and only then set the stage for the appearance of the celestial Lord (Nibiru/Marduk), the biblical version skipped all that and went directly to the Celestial Battle and its aftermath.
    With the immensity of space as its canvas, here is how the Mesopotamian version began to draw the primordial picture:
    When in the heights Heaven had not been named
    And below earth had not been called,
    naught but primordial Apsu, their Begetter,
    Mummu, and Tiamat, she who bore them all.
    Their waters were mingled together.
    No reed had yet been formed,
    No marshland had appeared.
    Even in the traditional King James version, readers, the biblical opening is more matter-of-fact, not an inspiration religious opus but a lesson in primordial science, informing the reader that there indeed was a time when Heaven and the Earth did not yet exist, especially in the perceptions of anyone and anything around at the time within the arena in which this particular "Play' would be transformed into seeming reality. It, further, stated that it took an act of the "Celestial Lord", his "spirit" moving upon the "waters", to bring Heaven and Earth about with a bolt of light--or something like it.
    FINALLY MERGING "MYTH" WITH TRUE SCIENCE
    The progress in biblical and linguistic studies since the time of King James has moved the editors of both the Catholic The New American Bible and The New English Bible of the churches in Great Britain to substitute the word "wind"--which is what the Hebrew ru'ach means--for the "Spirit of God", so that the last verse now reads "a mighty wind swept over the waters". They retain, however, the concept of "abyss" for the Hebrew word Tehom in the original Bible; but by now even theologians ac­knowledge that the reference is to no other entity than the Sumerian Tiamat. Oops! Proof of tampering, changing and editing? I suggest you consider same most carefully.
    Let us move on with this understanding, the reference in the Mesopotamian version to the mingling "waters" of Tiamat ceases to be allegorical and calls for a factual evaluation. It goes to the question of the plentiful waters of Earth and the bib­lical assertion that when the Earth was formed it was completely covered by water. You will soon realize this to be correct. If water was so abundant even at the moment of Earth's creation, then only if Tiamat was also a watery planet could the half that became Earth be watery!!!
    The watery nature of Tehom/Tiamat is mentioned in various biblical (yours) references. The prophet Isaiah (51: 10) recalled "the primeval days" when the might of the Lord "carved the Haughty One, made spin the watery monster, drained off the waters of the mighty Tehom." The Psalmist extolled the Lord of Beginnings who "by thy might the waters thou didst disperse, the leader of the watery monsters thou didst break up."
    What was the "wind" of the Lord that "moved upon the face of the waters" of Tehom? Tiamat? Not the divine "Spirit" but the satellite of Nibiru/Marduk that, in the Mesopotamian texts, was called by that term! Those texts vividly described the flashes and lightning strokes that burst off Nibiru/Marduk as it closed in on Tiamat. Applying this knowledge to the biblical text, its cor­rect reading emerges:
    When, in the beginning,
    The Lord created the Heaven and the Earth,
    The Earth, not yet formed, was in the void,
    and there was darkness upon Tiamat.
    Then the Wind of the Lord swept upon its waters
    and the Lord commanded, "Let there be lightning!"
    and there was a bright light.
    The continuing narrative of your Genesis does not describe the ensuing splitting up of Tiamat or the breakup of her host of satellites, described so vividly in the Mesopotamian texts. It is evident, however, from the above-quoted verses from Isaiah and Psalms, as well as from the narrative in Job (26:7-13), that the Hebrews were familiar with the skipped-over portions of the original tale. Job recalled how the celestial Lord smote "the helpers of the haughty One", and he exalted the Lord who, having come from the outer reaches of space, cleaved Tiamat (Tehom) and changed the Solar System:
    The hammered canopy He stretched out
    in the place of Tehom,
    The Earth suspended in the void;
    He penned waters in its denseness,
    without any cloud bursting ....
    His powers the waters did arrest,
    His energy the Haughty One did cleave.
    His wind the Hammered Bracelet measured out,
    His hand the twisting dragon did extinguish.
    The Mesopotamian texts continued from here to describe how Nibiru/Marduk formed the asteroid belt out of Tiamat's lower half:
    The other half of her
    He set up as a screen for the sides;
    Locking them together
    as watchmen he stationed them ....
    He bent Tiamat's tail
    to form the Great Band as a bracelet.
    Genesis picks up the primordial tale here and describes the forming of the asteroid belt thus:
    AND ELOHIM SAID:
    LET THERE BE A FIRMAMENT IN THE MIDST OF THE WATERS
    AND LET IT DIVIDE THE WATERS FROM THE WATERS.
    AND ELOHIM MADE THE FIRMAMENT,
    DIVIDING THE WATERS WHICH ARE UNDER THE FIRMAMENT
    FROM THE WATERS WHICH ARE ABOVE THE FIRMAMENT.
    AND ELOHIM CALLED THE FIRMAMENT "HEAVEN".
    Realizing that the Hebrew word Shama'im is used to speak of Heaven or the heavens in general, the editors of Genesis went into some length to use two terms for "the heaven" created as a result of the destruction of Tiamat. What separated the "upper waters" from the "lower waters", the Genesis text stresses, was
    the Raki' a; generally translated "Firmament", it literally means "Hammered-out Bracelet". Then Genesis goes on to explain that Elohim then called the Raki'a, the so-called Firmament, Shama'im, "the Heaven"--a name that in its first use in the Bible consists of the two words sham and ma'im, meaning literally "where the waters were". In the creation tale of Genesis, "the Heaven" was a specific celestial location, where Tiamat and her waters had been where the asteroid belt was hammered out.
    That happened, according to the Mesopotamian texts, when /returned to the Place of Crossing--the second phase of the battle with Tiamat: "Day Two", if you wish, as the biblical narrative does.
    Are there scholars on your placement who have this information deciphered correctly and in presentable form'? Indeed, but they are not allowed coverage and books are removed from the li­braries as soon as they are placed there. I won't aid and abet our enemies by giving that information at this time and if some of you researching historians find same-PLEASE DO NOT RELAY THE INFORMATION ON TO US--YET. THIS IS THE MOST CRITICALLY OPPOSED INFORMATION WITHIN YOUR POLITICAL ELITE CIRCLES--LET US NOT ENDANGER THE VERY WRITERS WHO CAN GIVE YOU FREEDOM THROUGH TRUTH.
    DETAILS OF INTEREST
    The ancient tale is replete with details, each of which is amazing in and of itself. Ancient awareness of them is so incredible that its only plausible explanation, readers, is the one offered by the Sumerians themselves--namely, that those who had come to Earth from Nibiru were the source of that knowledge. Modem astronomy has already corroborated many of these details and can no longer be actually hidden; by doing so, it indirectly con­firms the key assertions of the ancient cosmogony and astron­omy: the Celestial Battle that resulted in the breakup of Tiamat, the creation of Earth and the asteroid belt, and the capture of Nibiru/Marduk into permanent orbit around your Sun.
    Let's just look at one aspect of the ancient tale--the "host" of satellites, or "winds", that the "celestial gods" had.
    You now know that Mars has two moons, Jupiter sixteen moons and several more moonlets, Saturn twenty-one or more, Uranus as many as fifteen, Neptune eight. Until Galileo discovered with his telescope the four brightest and largest satellites of Jupiter in 1610, it was unthinkable that a celestial body could have more than one such companion--evidence Earth and its solitary Moon.
    But here we read in the Sumerian texts that as Nibiru/Marduk's gravity interacted with that of Uranus, the Invader "begot" three satellites ("winds") and Anu/Uranus "brought forth" four such moons. By the time Nibiru/Marduk reached Tiamat, it had a total of seven "winds" with which to attack Tiamat, and Tiamat had a "host" of eleven--among them the "leader of the host", which was about to become an independently orbiting planet, your eventual Moon.
    Another element of the Sumerian tale, of great significance to the ancient astronomers, was the assertion that the debris from the lower half of Tiamat was stretched out in the space where she had once existed.
    The Mesopotamian texts, and the biblical version thereof in Genesis, are emphatic and detailed about the formation of the asteroid belt--insisting that such a "bracelet" of debris exists and orbits the Sun between Mars and Jupiter. But your astronomers were not aware of that until the nineteenth century. The first realization that the space between Mars and Jupiter was not just a dark void was the discovery by Giuseppe Piazzi on January 1, 1801, of a small celestial object in the space between the two planets, an object that was named Ceres and that has the distinc­tion of being the first known (and named) asteroid. Hmm-mnn! Three more asteroids (Pallas, Juno, and Vesta) were discovered by 1807, none after that until 1845, and hundreds since then, so that almost 2,000 are known by now. Astronomers believe that there may be as many as 50,000 asteroids at least a mile in di­ameter, as well as many more pieces of debris, too small to be seen from Earth, which number in the billions.
    In other words, it has taken modern astronomy almost two cen­turies to find out what the Sumerians knew 6,000 years ago.
    ASTEROID BELT DIVIDES FIRMAMENT
    Even with this knowledge, the biblical statement that the "Hammered-out Bracelet", the Shama'im--alias "the Heaven", divided the "waters which are below the Firmament" from the "waters which are above the Firmament" remained a puzzle. Now, what could the "Bible" be speaking of!
    You ones have known, of course, that Earth was a very watery planet, but it has been assumed that it is uniquely so. Many will undoubtedly recall science-fiction tales wherein aliens come to Earth to carry off its unique and life-giving liquid: water. So even if the ancient texts had in mind Tiamat's, and hence Earth's, waters, and if this was what was meant by the "water which is below the Firmament", what water was there to talk about regarding that which is "above the Firmament"???
    You know--don't you--that the asteroid belt had, indeed, as the ancient text reported, divided the planets into two groups?
    "Below" it are the Terrestrial, or inner, Planets; "above" it the gaseous, or Outer, Planets. But, except for Earth, the former had barren surfaces and the latter no surfaces at all, and the long-held conventional wisdom was that neither group had any water--excepting, of course, Earth.
    As a result of the missions of unmanned spacecraft to all the other planets except Pluto, you now know better. Mercury, which was observed by the spacecraft Mariner 10, I believe, in 1974/75, is too small and too close to the Sun to have retained water, if it ever had any. There is no point in arguing the point herein for it is not the point of this JOURNAL to restructure all of your misperceptions. Size and closeness to the Sun have NOTHING to do with whether or not a planet has water. But--­we shall go with what the scientist "think" they know and what is projected to you so that confusion is not the point instead of the tale unfolding.
    Venus, likewise is believed to be waterless because of its rela­tive proximity to the Sun. This one surprised the scientists for it was discovered by unmanned spacecraft, both American and Soviet, that the extremely hot surface of the planet (almost 900 degrees Fahrenheit) was caused not so much by its proximity to the Sun as by a "greenhouse" effect: the planet seems to be en­shrouded by what is presumed to be a thick atmosphere of car­bon dioxide and clouds that contain sulfuric acid. As a result the heat of the Sun is trapped and does not dissipate back into space during the night. (Assuming, of course, that there is actu­ally heat from the Sun--which there is not!) Through this as­sumption, however, it would be recognized that an ever-rising temperature would have vaporized any water that Venus might have had. But did it ever have such water in its past? You see, as we travel along in the theories of "formation" and "what ifs", it becomes more and more clear that man hasn't ANY NOTION OF WHAT REALLY IS! It is now pretty much spec­ulated that Venus once had a lot of water.
    Interestingly enough, "the lost oceans of Venus" can be traced in its rocks--telltale signs of water flow, in fact. There was in­deed water "below the Firmament"--not only on Earth but also on Venus as well.
    The latest scientific discoveries have now added Mars to the list of inner planets whose waters corroborate the ancient statement. There exist "canals" on Mars and they can be seen through the telescopic lenses.
    CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THROUGH THESE EONS OF TIME HAS BECOME THAT WHICH IS FALSE--AND THE TRUTH MUST AGAIN BE UNCOVERED FOR YOUR WITNESS? PLEASE DO NOT BE LONGER FOOUSH IN YOUR REFUSAL TO SEE AND HEAR FOR YOUR VERY EXISTENCE DEPENDS UPON THE WISDOM OF TRUTH IN ITS UNFOLDMENT.
    Let us close this portion.
    Hatonn to clear and allow pondering of this information that you I might become balanced and perceptive in awareness. Salu.

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #1 HATONN
    MON., JUNE 8, 1992 7:30 A.M. YEAR 5, 297
    MONDAY, JUNE 8, 1992
    MEDITATION
    Remember, Dharma, that the eye of prudence may never shut for a dram of discretion is worth a pound of wisdom if taken out of proper sequence. Further, if you think twice before you speak once, you will speak twice the better for it and if you want the rose you must folly respect the thorn which abides with the rose. But you must keep always in the top of your listing of actions that the prudent man does himself good, the virtuous one does it to other men. In so doing all within wisdom it will become clear that if you never exceed your rights, they will soon become unlimited. Be ever alert to the "small" things for, if you seem to be out of trouble, watch for danger. When you live well, then consider the most, your life, lest ruin take it unawares.
    IN THE BEGINNING
    (CONTINUED)
    You ones must be in consideration of the investigations focused on other of your planets wherein you can see that things are not as were speculated upon as being only a short while in your past.
    Let us consider findings of the Mariner 9 which confirmed and augmented the results of the Viking 1 and Viking 2 missions launched five years later; they examined Mars both from or­biters and from landers that descended to the planet's surface. They showed such features as evidence of several floodings by large quantities of water in an area designated Chryse Planitis; channels that once held and were formed by running water coming from the Vallis Marineris area; cyclical meltings of permafrost in the equatorial regions; rocks weathered and eroded by the force of water; and evidence of erstwhile lakes, ponds, and other "water basins".
    Let us remember from those recordings from the probes that water vapor was found in the thin Martian atmosphere; Charles A. Barth, the principal scientist in charge of Mariner 9's ultravi­olet measurements, estimated that the evaporation amounted to the equivalent of 100,000 gallons of water daily. Norman Horowitz of Caltech reasoned that "large amounts of water in some form have in past eons been introduced to the surface and into the atmosphere of Mars", because that was required in or­der to have so much carbon dioxide (90 percent) in the Martian atmosphere. Then in publishing results of the Viking project, it was concluded that "a long time ago giant flash floods carved the Martian landscape in a number of places; a volume of water equal to Lake Erie poured ... scouring great channels."
    The final NASA report after the Viking missions (Mars: The Viking Discoveries) concluded that "Mars once had enough wa­ter to form a layer several meters deep over the whole surface of the planet".
    How did they actually come to conclusions in agreement? They projected that this was possible because Mars (like Earth) wob­bles slightly as it spins about its axis. This action results in sig­nificant climatic changes every 50,000 years. When the planet was warmer it may have had lakes as large as Earth's Great Lakes in North America and as much as three miles deep. "This is an almost inescapable conclusion," stated Michael H. Carr and Jack McCauley of the U.S. Geological Survey in 1985. "1985"? How many years do you think there were up to 1985? Please, chelas, be in reasoning--conclusions drawn in 1985 are like "finally" being drawn this day and still, these are only "conclusions" and not proven points of fact.
    What I am trying to reach through to your reasoning mind and say, is that you can't have known very much after some cata­clysmic happening occurred and caused a "dark ages" aboard your own starship. These things are only now coming into your knowledge flow. Worse, however, the information is now bal­anced against that which is KNOWN from other resources of controlled information and fed to you in bits and pieces of erro­neous, mixed with valid, information.
    When your televisions fail to function for any reason, say, in the afternoon--does the public demand retribution' and squawk and complain about loss of "news" or a scientific program on CNN? No--they complain and protest the loss of a soap opera. They may also complain about missing Oprah Winfrey on the subject of whether or not white homosexuals should be allowed to marry (through the state legal system) white homosexuals and have children. At the very most any way you can cut the sub­ject--a legal state marriage is only a way for the state to gain fees for issuing you a worthless piece of paper--marriages are made in the heart between two people and the "commitment" is only valid if made unto each other with God as witness. Only God can help the poor TV repairman if you blot out Super Bowl.
    What are you going to do through those several days with NO ELECTRICITY AND NO RADIO AND/OR TV CAPA­BILITY?? I suggest you ponder this most closely this very day for your scientists (the same ones listed above) expect this very scenario to occur in late July of this year. WHY DO YOU NOT GO FORTH AND DEMAND THAT "THEY" TELL YOU HOW IT WILL BE SO YOU CAN PREPARE. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO "TEST" HATONN AND MY PEOPLE WITH YOUR INQUIRIES? I gave you exactly what the scientists have predicted--why would you have to ob­tain information from ME?
    I actually have ones who have written and "given me one last chance"--"If the photon belt doesn't come on time, I am through believing anything you tell us!" So, what does this make ME? Who is going to suffer from such a decision?
    ME? I have a nice spacecraft with comforts you only dream of. WHO IS GOING TO SUFFER FOR LACK OF AN OPEN MIND? SO BE IT.
    Yes, indeed, I have compassion for you--to the point that we continue in the face of such assault, to inform you as best we can for so many of you are patient and do everything you can to prepare and assist your neighbor--but so often your neighbor has already been rendered "brain dead"--and most family offspring and immediate relations only think you, have gone totally "bonkers". I understand your position; I simply can't interfere with man's free will choices. I can offer the information--I can­not "kidnap" anyone and jerk them into safety. In only a few very extreme circumstances am I allowed to do such--and then, if adults are involved, I have to release them after decisions are made.
    EVACUATION?
    What are these circumstances? When an evacuation of the planet HAS TO BE MADE to salvage soul energy forms. When annihilation is so imminent that the planetary chain reactions of the detonations set by man have no possibility of reversal--then, we have to get you off--as many as will come. Most will be more terrified of us than the situation because you won't recog­nize the totality of the event until too late. In those instances, ones who serve--such as my scribes, etc., with permission of "them", we are allowed to take up into safety all members of the family as requested and other ones of significant interac­tion. Then confrontations with those adults involved will be honored as to choices--children will be kept in security at any circumstance on that day, WHY this dispensation? So that our workers can do their work without being pulled away to attend ones of their beloved relations, etc. All hands will be needed with clarity of action and thought. This is the promise in return for service. Further, there will not be rightness of circumstance to simply blot consciousness from the workers for the service will be required in BOTH levels of understanding and physical expression.
    YOUR SURVIVAL?
    So, what do you do? I have told you. But moreover, you have other access to documentation and instructions. How many of you, even after my having told you so, realize your own gov­ernment puts out documents every year on NUCLEAR WAR SURVIVAL SKILLS--right from the Oak Ridge National labo­ratory. The one sitting in front of Dharma came in 1989 when we first began to write on the subject of survival. Someone with access to the material sent a copy.
    You can obtain, I guess, a copy from the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine, Cave Junction, Oregon. This would be the updated and expanded 1987 edition with the Foreword by Dr. Edward Teller. For the price of an arm and one leg you can even get NUCLEAR WAR SURVIVAL SKILLS video tapes. I herein ask my people to get copies of same and then we will gather and watch together. You can also get the books at "quantity" discounts. My assumption is that this still holds true­--but the point is to "kill" you, not "save" you so you will have to check it out for self.
    FOR SALE: GOVERNMENT BUNKERS
    This information herein should chill you out if nothing will--it proves that massive facilities of "better" quality are ready for the Elite because the government and bankers are putting "up for sale" other bunkers "touted to have been used" for bank storage, secret document storage, survival facilities and "war rooms". How do I know? Read your daily paper! Let me ex­ample:
    (Associated Press), Sun., June 7, 1992: FOR SALE: 1 NEVER­ USED WAR BUNKER.
    AMHERST. MASS.: This room has no view. But for $250,000 you can get your own 44,OOO-square-foot, climate­ controlled bunker, complete with glassed-in command theater.
    "It's something of a white elephant, " real estate agent Esta Busl said Friday. But she has gotten a few inquiries for a for­mer Strategic Air Command bunker, buried underneath a mountain in this college town.
    "It's the only one for sale in the U.S.A. (thus far--at this time and for public consideration)," the advertisement reads, "$250,000, a wild imagination ... and it's yours."
    Its latest owner, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston used the underground command center, completed in 1956 when nearby Westover Air Force Base was SAC's northeastern head­-quarters, primarily for records storage.
    The two-story war room comes complete with enclosed bal­cony for generals and glass screens on which battle scenes could have been shown.
    "It pretty much has all the comforts of home," Busl said.
    ELITE BANKING "EXAMINED"
    By the way, I can't urge you strongly enough to get copies of the transcripts or WATCH the subcommittee bearings about the BNL banking fiasco. It beats any Mel Brooks movie ever produced as the "Judicial" department pounds on "impossible" contempt citations un-issued when they "refused to even accept the suggestion that there was anything strange afoot"--AND INVOKED THROUGH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, BLOCKS BY MEANS OF EXECUTIVE PRIV­ILEGE AND NATIONAL SECURITY. The battering and in­comprehensible testimony is so slap-stick that you all but miss the total insanity of the circumstances.
    Why aren't Bush and Bunch worried'? Because he KNOWS all these other incredible things will come upon you before you know what has happened and he won't have to stand accountable to ANYONE! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW AWAY THREE­ QUARTERS OF YOUR PLANET--WHILE YOU AP­PLAUD AND BOW UNTO THE GENIUS OF THE PLANS. THE COMMUNISTS PLAN A FULL BLOWN ATTACK ON YOUR NATION ON THE FOURTH OF JULY, 1992 (LESS THAN A MONTH FROM THIS DAY). COMMU­NIST TANKS ARE ALREADY STATIONED ALL ABOUT YOUR NATION IN ALL MAJOR CITIES NOT TAR­GETED FOR IMMEDIATE DESTRUCTION.
    WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT! COME NOW, CHELAS. I AND MINE ARE NOT SLEEPING. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
    BACK TO THE MUNDANE--CREATION
    The outcome of the "joint" scientific studies between the Soviets and the U.S.A. NASA regarding "Mars landings" conclude that some deep Martian canyons are probably still flowing water in their depths, or at least just below the dry riverbeds. How quaint.
    What had started out as a dry and barren planet has emerged, in the past decade, as a planet where water was once abundant--not just passively lying about but flowing and gushing and shaping the planet's features. Mars has joined Venus and Earth in cor­roborating the concept of the Sumerian texts of water "below the Firmament", on the inner planets.
    ASTEROID BELT SEPARATION?
    The ancient assertion that the asteroid belt separated the waters that were below the Firmament from those that were above it implies that there was water on the celestial bodies that are lo­cated farther out. We have already reviewed the later discov­eries which confirm the Sumerian description of Uranus and Neptune as "watery". What about the other two celestial bodies that are orbiting between those two outer planets and the aster­oid belt, Saturn and Jupiter?
    Saturn itself, a gaseous giant whose volume is more than eight hundred times greater than that of Earth, as described by scien­tists, has not yet been penetrated down to its surface--assuming it has, somewhere below its vast atmosphere of hydrogen and helium, a solid or liquid core. But its various moons as well as its breathtaking rings are now known to be made, if not wholly then in large part, of water ice and perhaps even liquid water. This is what your astronomers and scientific computer analysts say so surely you can believe them?
    They continue by telling you that originally, Earth-based obser­vations of Saturn showed only seven rings; it is now known from space probes that there are many more, with thinner rings and thousands of ringlets filling the spaces between the seven major rings; all together they create the effect of a disk that, like a phonograph record, is "grooved" with rings and ringlets. The unmanned spacecraft Pioneer II established in 1979 that the rings and ringlets consist of icy material, believed at the time to be small pieces of ice a few inches in diameter or as small as snowflakes. But what of invisible photon rings? Who ever mentions these little perturbations? What about these little in­visible particles which can destroy your entire species in a pe­riod of time with no protection? I repeat--what about those "holes" wherein already are pouring these photon waves upon you? The government lies to you--you are moving into the Pho­ton Belt right on schedule and they are giving you hogwash about "ozone holes" and nonsense about "skin cancers".
    Can man survive such a passage? Indeed, if care is taken for you will be under the influence of multiple "suns". This is why we encourage "clusters" of domes over covered by large "shade" domes so that most activities can be done without full-time ex­posure to these elements. Indeed, man can not only survive, but flourish in the presence of such Light if handled properly. After adjustment and a period of "mutation", plants and animals who dwell in the open will flourish incredibly well. Because of your adaptation to luxury indoor climate control, you are the ones at risk. This is, however, why the prophets will tell you that the animals will be quite well adjusted "outside" during that period of "Light" which would blind and burn your human bodies.
    Outdoor dwellers will also manage very well with a minimal eye protection. This, of course, is IF the human interferers keep out of the equation. If you ignite radioactive belts, etc., you will have other problems with which to contend. Already a thrust for sunglasses which close out ultra-violet rays are marketed-­-why do you think this is so? Human can easily evolve protec­tive changes if given a bit of "time" to do so--it is the sudden­ness which is devastating. As with any x-rays, protection of minimal amounts will be more than adequate. HOWEVER:
    STERILIZATION WILL OCCUR
    NEXT BUG-A-BOO: One of the major reasons why the gov­ernment will not allow you to be told of the upcoming Photon Belt is because STERILIZATION OF THE SPECIES will occur through exposure to the rays for ones who are exposed without protection. This will cause a massive drop in offspring in the immediate upcoming generation of population. How better to snuff out the prospective "next generation"? There simply will only be the "select" few who will be able to have children.
    This is why the Revelation prophecies state that it will be most bad for ones who are with child--the mutations will abound in the first birthing of already forming bodies and recently con­ceived babes. There will be massive spontaneous abortions and malformed births, most of which will not survive and in the hardships upcoming, will perish. There will be a massive anni­hilation of any surviving mutants.
    Again, chelas, ye become angry with ME; do you think I make up these tales to give you on "scare night at the movies"? The prophecies have been before you since the beginning of your planet.
    This is, however, why I suggest that as you move into the Pho­ton Belt, you must also have facilities for protection of your "bearing" cattle, fowl, etc. Most will fare alright on their own but they, too, shall become sterile if left to exposure of great magnitude for a long period of time until adjustment can be ac­complished. This would be necessary, at any rate, for the planet would be overrun by animals and the species of human would be destroyed in time.
    DAMAGE TO BRAIN FUNCTION
    Next bugs-in-the BOO: The rays will destroy the brain func­tioning if not protected. If you cannot imagine a planet filled with dying, blind--and totally insane persons--I suggest you be­gin to do so NOW. Just as with continued doses of radiation, the brain cells are killed off and you will surely be back to a planet of dying humanity who can function only at "cave-man" level, if that efficiently. This is as much the reason for "dark ages" as anything that happens to a planet. This is what would cyclically depopulate a planet in the natural order of things. This is why man "could" save selves but will not. Good news? Bad news? No, it just IS news. It should not be "news" for it is as old, likewise, as the beginning of the planet.
    BACK TO PLANETS AND STUDIES
    Taking up again with snowflakes, let us continue. What was originally described as "a carousel of bright icy particles" was revealed, however, by data to consist of chunks of ice ranging from boulder size to that of "big houses". You are seeing "a sea of sparkling ice" said JPL's scientists. The ice, at some primor­dial time, had been liquid water. By the way, these are the SAME scientists who tested the material left by Semjase and Pleiadians with Billy Meier and "lost" the samples.
    The several larger moons of Saturn at which the three spacecraft took a look, appeared to have much more water, and not only in the form of ice. It was reported in 1979 that the group of inner moons of Saturn--Janus, Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, and Rhea--appeared to be "icy bodies ... consisting largely of ice". It was confirmed in 1980 that these inner satellites as well as the newly discovered moonlets were "spheres of ice". On Ence­ladus, which was examined more closely, the indications were that its smooth plains resulted from the filling in of old craters with liquid water that had oozed up to the surface and then frozen.
    It was also revealed that Saturn's outer moons were ice covered. The moon Iapetus, which has puzzled astronomers because it showed dark and bright portions, was found to be "coated with water ice" in the bright areas. Voyager 2 seemed to confirm in 1981 that Iapetus was "primarily a ball of ice with some rock in its center". The data, Von R. Eshleman of Stanford University concluded, indicated that Iapetus was 55 percent water ice, 35 percent rock, and 10 percent frozen methane. Saturn's largest moon, Titan--larger than the planet Mercury--was found to have an atmosphere and a surface rich in hydrocarbons. But under them there is a mantle of frozen ice, and some sixty miles far­ther down, as the internal heat of this celestial body increases, there is a thick layer of water slush. Farther down, it is now believed, there probably exists a layer of bubbling hot water more than 100 miles deep. All in all, the Voyagers' data sug­gested that Titan is 15 percent rock and 85 percent water and ice.
    Is Saturn itself a larger version of Titan, its largest moon? Well, you could wait for future missions and see what they pro­vide--or you can turn and study the Sumerian texts and KNOW NOW. It's up to you.
    JUPITER HAS WATER
    Jupiter was investigated by probes called Pioneer 10 and Pio­neer 11 AND by the two Voyagers according to your public in­formation allowed sharing with you in some portion. The re­sults indicated that there were no differences than found at Sat­urn. The giant gaseous planet was found to emit immense amounts of radiation and heat and to be engulfed by a thick atmosphere that is subject to violent storms. Yet even this im­penetrable envelope was found to be constituted primarily of hy­drogen, helium, methane, ammonia, water vapor, and probably droplets of water; somewhere farther down inside the thick at­mosphere there is liquid water, the scientists have concluded.
    As with Saturn, the moons of Jupiter proved more fascinating, revealing, and surprising than the planet itself. Of the four Galilean moons, Io, the closest to Jupiter, revealed totally unexpected volcanic activity. Although what the volcanoes spew is mostly sulfur based, the erupted material contains some water. The surface to 10 shows vast plains with troughs running through them, as if they had been carved by running water. The 'consensus is that 10 has "some internal sources of water".
    Europa, like Io, appears to be a rocky body, but its somewhat lower density suggests that it may contain more internal water than Io. Its surface shows a latticework of vein-like lines that suggested to the NASA teams shallow fissures in a sea of frozen ice. A close look at Europa by Voyager 2 revealed a layer of mushy water ice under the cracked surface. At the December 1984 meeting of the American Geophysical Union in San Fran­cisco, two scientists of NASA's Ames Research Center sug­gested that under Europa's ice sheet there might exist warmer oases of liquid water that could sustain living organisms. After a re-examination of Voyager 2 photographs, NASA scientists tentatively concluded that the spacecraft witnessed volcanic eruptions of water and ammonia from the moon's interior. The belief now is that Europa "has an ice covering several miles thick" overlaying an ocean of liquid water up to thirty miles deep, kept from freezing by radioactive decay and the friction of tidal forces. Eee-gads. Well, be glad Hatonn is presenting this information instead of Soltec (Senior Geophysical authority) who sits to my right elbow and is about having a hemorrhage. Never mind, chelas, you have to have the idiot blather and spec­ulation so that you can better appreciate the TRUTH.
    Ganymede, the largest of Jupiter's moons, appears to be cov­ered with water ice mixed with rock, suggesting it has under­gone moonquakes that have cracked its crust of frozen ice. It is thought to be made almost entirely of water ice, with an inner ocean of liquid water near its core. The fourth Galilean moon, Callisto--about the size of the planet Mercury--also has an ice­-rich crust; under it there are mush and liquid water surrounding a small, rocky core. Estimates are that Callisto is more than 50 percent water. A ring discovered around Jupiter is also made mostly, if not wholly, of ice particles.
    Modern science seems to have confirmed the ancient assertion to the fullest: there indeed have been "waters ABOVE the Firmament".
    OTHER, UNSEEN PLANETS
    Jupiter is the Solar System's largest planet (visible)--as large as 1,300 Earths. It contains some 90 percent of the mass of the complete planetary system of the Sun. I suggest that when you come into "visibility" you will suddenly discover you are sur­rounded by unseen planets and stars. These ones would have been totally obscured by photons through which your vision was incapable of witness. As the entire system "speeds up" in fre­quency to accommodate these new "X-rays", you will find a whole universe of wondrous new additions.
    As stated a bit earlier, the Sumerians called Jupiter KI.SHAR, "Foremost of the Firm Lands", of the planetary bodies. "Foremost"??? From whose perception might that be written? Saturn, though smaller than Jupiter, occupies a much larger portion of the heavens because of its rings, whose "disk" has a diameter of 670,000 miles. The Sumerians called it AN.SHAR, "Foremost of the Heavens". "Foremost"??? From whose per­ception might that be written? Ah so!
    Evidently these Sumerians knew what they were talking about?
    LET'S LOOK AT YOUR SUN
    When you can view the Sun with the unclothed eye, say, at dawn or at sunset, it appears to be a perfect disk. Even when viewed with telescopes, it has the shape of a perfect globe. Yet the Sumerians depicted it as a disk with triangular rays ex­tending from its round surface. Why?
    In 1980 astronomers of the High Altitude Observatory of the University of Colorado took pictures of the Sun with a special camera during an eclipse observed in a location in the country of India. The pictures revealed that because of magnetic influ­ences, the Sun's corona gives it the appearance of a disk with triangular rays extending from its surface--just as the Sumerians had depicted millennia earlier.
    In January of 1983 an author named ZECHARIA SITCHIN, born in Russia and raised in Palestine, an Economics/History professor, brought this "enigmatic representation" which was on a Sumerian "cylinder seal" to the attention of the editor of Sci­entific American, a journal that reported the astronomers' dis­covery. In response, the editor, Dennis Flanagan, wrote to him on January 27, 1983:
    "Thank you for your letter of January 25.
    "What you have to say is most interesting, and we may well be able to publish it."
    "In addition to the many puzzles posed by this depiction," he had written in his letter, "foremost of which is the source of the Sumerian knowledge, is now their apparent familiarity with the true shape of the Sun's corona."
    Do you suppose it is the need to acknowledge the source of Sumerian knowledge THAT IS STILL HOLDING UP PUBLICATION OF WHAT ‘SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN' HAS DEEMED "MOST INTERESTING"? What would be your best guess?
    Dharma, allow us to close here at for the writing grows long. I wish to put the next couple of segments to tape this afternoon for we will get too far behind if we do not. The next segment be­gins to get really interesting so I would like to clear the backlog a bit if you would be able to make yourself available for that specific task. We will be taking up "The Messengers of Gen­esis" when we next write on the subject of the "Divine Plan".
    Hatonn to clear, please. Blessings rest upon you who are will­ing to see and hear for upon your shoulders rests the survival of a species. Salu.

주제글 정보