힐링에너지

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN
    THU., JUNE 4, 1992 7:24 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 293
    THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 1992
    MEDITATION
    BALANCE AND FORGIVENESS
    As the path of Light is traveled you shall be battered and stricken if you stand for that which you project. It has ever been thus and shall never be changed until all men can see beauty and truth of circumstance and follow not the evil tricksters. Greed and envy within perceptions of falseness shall ever be the way of it.
    "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors" were the instructions, for it is not for you to judge another and you must have compassion for another who feels need to bring pain upon his brethren. Perhaps "pity" is the better choice of words for "ones within" calling themselves friends, fellow-workers and are but enemies who would destroy.
    How long will I tolerate such behavior within my house? Not very much longer, chelas. He who stabs a brother is most heinous indeed and I shall no longer cover their transgressions. I suggest you who has spoken and written these accusations step forward and pronounce the accusa­tions in public and unto the one accused. Anonymous let­ters, "secret" phone calls and "inside" information are things of evil intent and you may be able to hide presence from others but you cannot hide deeds from God or SELF.
    Ones have been allowed assembly with me and my crew--­because we welcome friends and it is a time for call unto service and opportunity to respond to that call. Your contract is no concern of that of another--but to come within and destroy is as evil as coming into a man's home and taking his wife or abducting his children for the simple joy of the deed.
    How can anyone perceive ill-treatment from this "group" when there IS NO GROUP?
    Do you think I hear not the gossip and twattlings, accusa­tions in secret opinion of "don't tell, but - - -". Who be ye? Babes of ill-breeding? How dare you bite the very hand that suckles you? How dare you disgrace the Truth by your felonious prattlings? Ah indeed, there is house­cleaning to be done and if ye will not do of it for self--then I shall do of it for you. If you have reputation of speaking and gossiping these Ideas and things of pain, I suggest you listen up, for ye shall be the first confronted.
    I have long said--from onset--of our sharing the WORD, that the enemy is stationed among you and yet you trust all as if they be chosen directly of God--NO--MAN CHOOSES FOR SELF AND IT IS YOU WHO MUST COME TO CONFRONT THE EVIL PRESENCE. All efforts shall be made to stop the work and the Word and that means that spies and rabble-rousers, informers and tattlers shall come within IF you allow same. Physical presence means nothing. But to gain a man's trust only to betray HIM re­minds me of some actions a few years back!!!
    This kind of behavior is also to cause you to look to the right and left and SEE with perception--LISTEN and allow insight. WHO prattles and pries? Do you not realize that Truth will always "out"? Further, are you not willing to take responsibility for that which you do?
    Ah yes, forgiveness is divine--but allowing the enemy to shoot you is stupidity.
    I further suggest that if there were no falsehood in the world, there would be no doubt; if there were no doubt, there would be no inquiry; if no inquiry, no wisdom, no knowledge, no genius; and Fancy herself would lie muffled up in her night-robe, inactive, pale, and bloated as your world has become this day. However, in plain truth, lying is an accursed vice. You are not "men", nor have other tie upon one another--BUT BY THEIR WORD!
    IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU NEVER NEED THINK YOU CAN TURN OVER ANY OLD FALSEHOOD WITHOUT A TERRIBLE SQUIRMING AND SCATTERING OF THE HORRID LITTLE POPULATI0N THAT DWELLS UNDER IT!
    YE SHALL NOT BE IN THE STOPPING OF OUR WORK! HEED WELL FOR I WEARY OF THE INTERRUPTIONS FOR YE OF NO ABILITY FOR TRUST SHALL BE PUT ASIDE FOR THE VERY DAMAGE YE DO AS WHAT IS SENT FORTH COMES BACK MORE AND MORE QUICKLY IN THESE DAYS OF CHAOS AND DECEIT.
    DISTRACTIONS ADDRESSED
    Why does "Brother Hatonn" begin with such pain-filled re­minders of pathway? Because My people have had about all the load they can bear. They have given all earthly material they have garnered over sixty years of service from which they each began very well-to-do and having great abundance in exchange for their work in the worldly market-place.
    Then, ones come to their location to share and serve and some to destroy. They have no industry--theirs is to serve likewise. Ours is to offer brothers a way of security when we can see the way in safety. We, I repeat, ARE NOT A GROUP, A CULT, A CHURCH OR ANYTHING ELSE SAVE PERSONS TRY­ING OUR BEST TO GET THE WORD OF TRUTH UNTO YOU-THE-PEOPLE VIA USE OF YOUR OWN MEANS THAT IS PROJECTED--THROUGH GIVING AND SHARING WITH YOU WHO WOULD SUPPORT THE WORD. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.
    We are bombarded with "Why don't you do it this way?" and "Why don't you send the papers free?" and "why don't, why don't and why don't" and then returns from these very ones that we are "scum-bags", thieves and master plotters against mankind. How so? We do nothing save attend our business. These are HUMANS and effort to serve in their own subjectiv­ity to err and sometimes I am confronted from my scribe by "The greatest error, perhaps, is to attempt this work, Father." Shall I not protect these ones? Oh INDEED I SHALL PRO­TECT THESE ONES EVEN IF THERE ONLY BE 144 RATHER THAN A 144 THOUSAND RETURNING TO SAFETY WITH ME.
    At this point in writing this message, you will recall two days past I wrote on this subject and already it rears its ugly head a day later from another point--through poison pen letters. I hope the writer is getting most uncomfortable for I am going to give you enough information to disallow any doubt of who it is with­out disclosing the information to other readers. I hope that you who are the culprits will weed selves from the places of my people by thine own accord. Strike GOD and HE will most surely respond with discipline!
    I have to share this embarrassing and tedious information for I am requested to do so by one of my oldest friends and col­leagues from years and years past. This one calls me to atten­tion and we share great debates and wondrous friendship and I shall not let his request go unheeded. I shall have to respond in this forum for it is the petition as blight spreads. Actually I re­sponded two days past but I shall print the letter as sent and re­peat the response.
    I speak to all of you who somehow think miracles attend Dharma and she has no worry or care--she and E.J. were again in court over their home--just yesterday. This was an appeal to simply remain in the house until a hearing could be RE­QUIRED. NO--the judge (the same as had ruled against them on 5 prior occasions) smiled and pronounced a ruling directly against them. Then to come home to find this letter was as dev­astating as you can get on "a bad day!"
    QUOTE:
    May 27, 1992 Dear E.J.:
    Here is a portion of a letter by someone WHO WAS IN TEHACHAPI AND AROUND YOUR GROUP FOR SOME TIME, that I would like Hatonn to comment on:
    " .... I left Tehachapi with serious doubts about Dharma/Hatonn. A friend planted a lie in the 'inner cir­cle' who gossips with Dharma and the lie was printed as 'Truth' in the Express within a week.
    "I'm afraid EJ and George Green are playing banksters with the 'Education Institute' funds. I know they lever­aged the gold by 50% and I don't know about their 'secret' investments. They built a big underground shel­ter--much $$$--and made it clear it was for the immediate family. I think that means Dharma's and EJ's immediate family--"
    He also said words to the effect, "I've heard George make outlandish claims in seminars about himself and his rela­tionship with the Pleiadeans that I know from my past re­lationship with George are simply untrue."
    I hope you guys are doing well, and we can somehow win this battle.
    TD
    END OF QUOTING
    TD, if it were not you who ask in earnest attempt to find balance and protect our work, I would simply not take time to answer for we are finally to the work in which we make our connections "in proof" of presence according to records already on your placement. Distractions can sometimes be too large, however, to ignore.
    It is painful--we have two threatened lawsuits right now--one, because Germain gave you information on Light and honored one, Walter Russell. These ones wish to remove all information regarding our references to this wondrous man, from the public. This is a place set up in his name, for goodness sakes--and de­spoiled and rotted by the minds and hands of those claiming furtherance of his work. My people have never heard of the place and yet there is a cease and desist order and an order for impounding of ALL JOURNALS WHICH MAKE REFER­ENCE TO RUSSELL. Russell was one of the most gifted re­ceivers from our realms of any man on your place in the recog­nition and giving forth of the Truth of "What is God?" May we not refer to your written Bible? How about your Constitution and/or Bill of Rights? May we not give recognition and service to truthbringers? Are ye all gone mad in your nightmare?
    Then, George has a lawsuit pending from one who simply wants her work published--rightly or wrongly. She was asked to write and then wrote--but the information became totally her own and is erroneous along with presenting a life-style totally contradic­tory of God's values. What shall George do? PUBLISH IT, AS AT PRESENT SHE HAS THE REINS. You readers are going to have to be discerning and George is a publisher--nothing more and nothing less. You will not, however, affix either Sananda's picture or his "participation" as claimed. Well, read­ers, you see, this ONE gave a "GIFT" to "help" and demanded "nothing in return" for if there was return, she would feel "insulted". She went even further as she said, year before last, to "not look further for backup for the dwelling" for she could write a check to cover it and to "consider it done" and "that way, the legal misery would cease." I believe you can see that this did not happen, although there were several, including George and Desiree', present at the speaking. Interestingly enough, E.J. recognized the potential and did, in fact, place her "gift" into gold against this very happening. Furthermore, when the price of gold again reaches the price where purchased, THE "GIFT" WILL BE RETURNED AND THEN, GEORGE, TAKE THE ERRONEOUS INFORMATION AND CAST IT TO THE WINDS IF YOU WOULD RATHER DO SO, TO PROTECT YOUR OWN INNER STANDARDS OF MATE­RIAL OFFERED. Son, I have never limited your publishing--­for it is not mine to do so--neither the distribution of that which you have in store or gather in. We separate that which is "ours" from the other as requested--and readers and seminar listeners must do their own discerning--OUR TRUTH WILL STAND ALL THE TESTING ANY CAN PLACE UPON IT AND COMPARISON ONLY MORE CLEARLY SHOWS IT AS THE TRUTH IT IS.
    The person in point of TD's letter above recently did pass this way and much other pain and nationwide misery and hurt has followed him and his trail of poison.
    Serious doubts?? We welcome "serious doubts" for in the open doubting-the response can be given. "Inner circle"? Who "gossips with Dharma"? A bit harder. There is NO INNER CIRCLE and DHARMA DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO GOSSIP. SHE IS PROTECTED ALMOST TO THE POINT OF TOTAL ISOLATION FROM ALMOST EVERYONE SO THIS CAN ONLY BE INTENDED TO HURT THE ONE WHO MIGHT CONSIDER SELP A FRIEND OF HERS, CLOSE ENOUGH TO HAVE CONFIDENCE.
    Plant a "lie"? Does this not speak for itself? This is a place of "sharing" in the newspaper--any and all information as may af­fect you readers--it is obvious that this person does not read well. I am not a magician in the first place, and secondly, my people who do the paper are very, very human and constantly tampering and "re-editing" of the paper which fell into rather hurried and harassed hands. I think it most unsavory in intent to not "share" the "lie" with us so we could set it to straight for you readers, if indeed, this has happened at all!! I become sus­picious without further attending it because it has been long that we have published the LIBERATOR and not the EXPRESS as reference indicates from the writer.
    Now. I would like you nice people to tell me where you can leverage gold to 50 % and have secret investments? Each of you readers consider how much YOU have "contributed" and let's see if the fortunes of the Elite could even survive. must less have great garnering of wealth at anyone's expense if, in fact, there was truth in any measure! I believe there have been some who have placed great sums of money in the Institute and did in fact later take it all out--without even the cost of gold differential given consideration--that meant, readers, that these ones had to make up the very difference in cost. DOES THAT REALLY INDICATE A PERSONAL ATTITUDE OF SELFISH GREED?
    AS TO THE UNDERGROUND SHELTER: Dharma's son al­lowed use of his land and the space beneath the house he was ready to build, FOR A FULL SECOND LEVEL BASEMENT-­-BUILT TO SPECIFICATIONS WHICH COULD LATER BE USED AS A GUIDE FOR BUILDING SAFETY FACILITIES. IT IS A BASEMENT, NOT A SHELTER. IT IS A PLACE FOR ALL IN THE "FAMILY' WHO WORK ON OUR PRO­JECTS TO FIND SHORT-TIME RADIATION SECURITY UNTIL SUCH TIME AS MORE CAN BE BUILT. IT IS A PLACE WHERE FOOD IS STORED IN COOLER TEMPER­ATURES--SUFFICIENT FOR SURVIVAL FOR THE ENTIRE GROUP PRESENT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME UNTIL SUCH CAN BE OBTAINED BY THE INDIVIDUALS. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SPOILED BY PUBLICITY AND RENDERED USELESS FOR ITS FIRST INTENDED PUR­POSE OF STORAGE.
    All expenses are paid for by Construction Loans and by the way--ALL INVESTMENTS ARE FULLY COVERED BY LE­GAL, AUTHORIZED NOTES AND AGREEMENTS--HOW DARE THIS CONTINUE TO BE CAST ABOUT. THIS IS A BLATANT ATTEMPT TO TEAR DOWN OUR WORK AND I SHALL NOT KEEP SILENT LONGER.
    "George makes outlandish claims in seminars about himself and his relationship with Pleiadeans that I know from my past rela­tionship with George are simply untrue."?? This person indi­cates a long-standing relationship of extreme closeness with George. How does this one know what George's relationship with Pleiadeans might be? This person has become judge and jury? I doubt this person knows much of anything about any­thing. IS THIS PERSON NOT WITHOUT ERROR? DOES THIS MAN RISK ALL HE HAS TO SHARE WITH THE PUBLIC WHAT HE PERCEIVES IS "OUT THERE" AND HAS PERSONAL COMFORT AND TRUTH OF THAT RE­LATIONSHIP? DOES THIS MAN DO ANYTHING SAVE THROW STONES AND LIES AGAINST BROTHERS WHO ARE TRYING IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE TO AWAKEN YOU SLEEPING BRETHREN? Well, I am going to take ac­tion myself and allow further separation from George and this type of battering by shifting locations as is now under way. There will be building and projects getting under way soon and Greens have offered to work on establishing them in Nevada while we work on the necessary ones here at this location. There will NOT BE A WEDGE HAMMERED BETWEEN THESE TWO COUPLES OF MY CHOOSING FOR, TO­GETHER, NOT EVEN BEING ALLOWED THE GENEROS­ITY OF CLOSENESS OF FRIENDSHIP AND CON­FIDENCE, THEY HAVE GIVEN THE WORLD THE GREATEST GIFT MANKIND HAS EVER RECEIVED--AND "YOU AIN'T SEEN 'NUTHIN' YET!"
    Do they do business in same manner? No. Do they believe identically? NO. But each has purpose and each serves ac­cording to his own intent and capability--and it will work to perfection as the Plan unfolds. One "area" is not intended to be the replica of the other for reasons which I have pointed out over and over again. One area must make foundation in busi­ness capability while the other draws up a survival and remnant passage conglomerate serving all needs. Both WILL do won­drous business and the return will be worthy--but you are in a degenerating world and this kind of suggestion that in the midst of the pressures involved in God's work, and the massive amount of building and service needed, that these ones are somehow "ripping off innocent readers" is beyond my ability to forget--forgiveness is not in point for the lessons are abundant and I cannot give enough gratitude for the opportunity of utiliz­ing such. Forgiveness is divine--forgetting is stupid. Learning is "wisdom"--failure to learn is stupid. So be it for ye who would set yourselves above others--shall surely fail and become their servants.
    POINT TO PONDER
    As we take time away from information to handle such attack, we are caused to miss giving you information necessary to your wholeness in understanding and vision. For instance, when we spoke of the tanks in Las Vegas--how many of you realize that there has been A PLAN readied for full operation since 1952, which is THE World Government Plan for ALIEN TROOPS TO POLICE THE U.S.A.?
    Ah, yes indeed, and I suggest that a copy of the map with ex­change zones be printed herein--even if the copy is bad, it will give good idea of arrangement. I will give the notations as printed as explanation under the map.
    "This map, adopted in 1952 in London by the World Association of Parliamentarians for World Government, shows what alien (foreign) troops would occupy and police the six regions into which the United States and Canada (are) divided.
    "The ruling body or World Parliament would (will) consist only of appointed members. It would (will) reflect population strengths: so Asia would dominate it.
    "There would be a World Director and zone directors and 51 regional directors. None of the zone or regional directors would ever serve in their own countries. So an alien would command troops stationed in the U.S.A. and through them enforce World Government law, and prevent Americans from 'sheltering behind national allegiance '."
    Oh well, you might say: " .... people are always sending you 'stuff' and they are just rabble-rousers, etc." Oh? This comes directly by FAX from one C. Minett (who is running as Vice President with Col. Bo Gritz). I think that might represent in­teresting "input". I am grateful for I highly respect and honor these men of daring in behalf of you-the-people who would take time in casting stones instead of serving cause. If the "boots" fit, please wear them--otherwise "those other boots are going to walk all over you!"
    Dharma, take this off the equipment, please, so that we can continue with our discussion of the Hosts of Heaven and where we fit into the scheme of things and where you can go get your documentation. I weary of the children's games whilst you are perishing in such games. Salu.

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #2 HATONN
    THU., JUNE 4, 1992 9:30 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 293
    THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 1992
    MEDITATION
    THE FAIREST THING YOU CAN EXPERIENCE IS THE MYSTERIOUS. IT IS THE FUNDAMENTAL EMOTION WHICH STANDS AT THE CRADLE OF TRUE ART AND TRUE SCIENCE--AND TRUTH ITSELF. AND YET, MYSTERY IS ONLY MYSTERY UNTIL REVEALED. MYSTICISM SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN MYSTIC BECAUSE IT IS CONJURED BY HU-MAN AND NEVER INTENDED TO BE RE­VEALED--ITS ENTIRE FOUNDATION OF "BEING" REQUIRES THAT IT NEVER HAVE REASON OR UNVEILING.
    FROM OUTER SPACE
    You now have information from apparatus traveling out from your planet which has focused your attention on the importance of "collisions'. It becomes obvious to your scientists as they study data that these cosmic "crashes" are potent sculptors of the Solar System. But are they actually? Are they careless coinci­dental collisions, intended encounters, hap-hazard planning and/or supposition with no basis in fact?
    The Sumerians made clear, 6,000 years earlier, the very same fact in question. Central to their cosmogony, world view and religion was a cataclysmic event that they called the Celestial Battle. It was an event to which references were made in mis­cellaneous Sumerian texts, hymns, and proverbs (go look them up)--just as you find in the Bible's books of Psalms, Proverbs, Job, and various others. But the Sumerians also described the event in detail, step by step, in a long text that required seven tablets. Hm-m-m, seven tablets? Of its Sumerian original only fragments and quotations have been found; the mostly complete text has reached us in the Akkadian language, the language of the Assyrians and Babylonians who followed the Sumerians in Mesopotamia. The text deals with the formation of the Solar System prior to the Celestial Battle and even more so with the nature, causes, and results of that awesome collision. And, with a single cosmogonic premise, it explains puzzles that still baffle your astronomers and astrophysicists.
    Even perhaps more important, whenever these modern scientists have come upon a satisfactory answer--it fits and corroborates the Sumerian one!
    Prior to instrumental discoveries recently, the prevailing scien­tific viewpoint considered the Solar System as you see it today as the way it had taken shape soon after its beginning, formed by immutable laws of celestial motion and the force of gravity. There have been oddballs, to be sure--meteorites that come from somewhere and collide with the stable members of the Solar System, pockmarking them with craters, and comets that zoom about in greatly elongated orbits, appearing from somewhere and disappearing, it seems, to nowhere. But these examples of cosmic debris, it has been assumed, go back: to the very begin­ning of the Solar System, some 4.5 billion years ago, and are pieces of planetary matter that failed to be incorporated into the planets or their moons and rings. A little more baffling has been the asteroid belt, a band of rocks that forms an orbiting chain between Mars and Jupiter. According to Bode's Law, an em­pirical rule that explains why the planets formed where they did, there should have been a planet, at least twice the size of Earth, between Mars and Jupiter. Is the orbiting debris of the asteroid belt the remains of such a planet? The affirmative answer is plagued by two problems: the total amount of matter in the as­teroid belt does not add up to the mass of such a planet, and there is no plausible explanation for what might have caused the breakup of such a hypothetical planet; if a celestial collision--­when, with what, and why? Your scientists simply had no an­swer.
    The realization that there had to be one or more major collisions that changed the Solar System from its initial form became in­escapable after the Uranus fly-by in 1986. That Uranus was tilted on its side was already known from telescopic and other instrumental observations even before the Voyager encounter. But, was it formed that way from the very beginning or did some external force--a forceful collision or encounter with something such as another major celestial body--bring about this tilting?
    Let us consider: the fact that these moons swirl around the equator of Uranus in its tilted position--forming, all together, a kind of bull's-eye facing the Sun--made scientists wonder whether these moons were there at the time of the tilting event, or whether they formed after the event, perhaps from matter thrown out by the force of a collision.
    SCIENTISTS SPECULATE
    If the moons formed at the same time as Uranus, the celestial "raw material" from which they agglomerated should have con­densed the heavier matter nearer the planet; there should be more of heavier, rocky material and thinner ice coats on the in­ner moons and a lighter combination of materials (more water ice, less rocks) on the outer moons. By the same principle of the distribution of material in the Solar System--a larger propor­tion of heavier matter nearer the Sun, more of the lighter matter (in a "gaseous" state) farther out--the moons of the more distant Uranus should be proportionately lighter than those of the nearer Saturn.
    But the findings revealed a situation contrary to these expecta­tions. In the comprehensive summary reports on the Uranus en­counter published in 1986 it was concluded that the densities of the Uranus moons (except for that of the moon Miranda) "are significantly heavier than those of the icy satellites of Saturn". Likewise, data showed, again contrary to what "should have been", that the two larger inner moons of Uranus, Ariel and Umbriel, are lighter in composition (thick, icy layers; small, rocky cores) than the outer moons Titania and Oberon, which were discovered to be made mostly of heavy rocky material and had only thin coats of ice.
    These findings were not the only clues suggesting that the moons of Uranus were not formed at the same time as the planet itself but rather some time later. in unusual circumstances. Another discovery that puzzled the scientists was that the rings of Uranus were pitch-black, "blacker than coal dust", presumably com­posed of "carbon-rich material, a sort of primordial tar scav­enged from outer space". These dark: rings, warped, titled, and bizarrely elliptical, were quite unlike the symmetrical bracelets of icy particles circling Saturn. Pitch-black also were six of the new moonlets discovered at Uranus, some acting as shepherds for the rings, if you will. The obvious conclusion was that the rings and moonlets were formed from the debris of a violent event in Uranus's past. Your scientists thought it a likely possi­bility that an interloper from outside the Uranus system came in and struck a once larger moon sufficiently hard to have frac­tured it. Would this not cause havoc on a planet or orb of any type?
    The theory of a catastrophic celestial collision as the event that could explain all the odd phenomena on Uranus and its moons and rings was further strengthened by the discovery that the boulder-size black debris that forms the Uranus rings circles the planet once every eight hours--a speed that is twice the speed of the planet's own revolution around its axis. This raises the question, how was this much-higher speed imparted to the debris in the rings?
    Based on all the preceding data, the probability of a celestial collision emerged as the only plausible answer. It was projected that in all probability the moons in point were created as a result of the probable collision of some sort that knocked Uranus on its side. In press conferences your NASA scientists were more au­dacious. "A collision with something the size of Earth, travel­ing at about 40,000 miles per hour, could have done it," they said, speculating that it probably happened about four billion years prior. In London, Astronomer Garry Hunt of the Imperial College simply proclaimed that "Uranus took an almighty bang early on."
    But neither in the verbal briefings nor in the long written reports was an attempt made to suggest what the "something" was, where it had come from, and how it happened to collide with, or bang into, Uranus.
    DOUBLE QUANDARY ARISES
    Before we turn from knowledge or data acquired in the late 1970's and 1980's to what was already known over 6,000 years earlier, one more aspect of this puzzle should be scrutinized and pondered: Are the oddities at Neptune the result of collisions, or "bangs', unrelated to those of Uranus--or were they all the re­sult of a single catastrophic event that affected all of the outer planets??
    Before the Voyager 2 fly-by of Neptune, the planet was known to have only two satellites, Nereid and Triton. Nereid was found to have a peculiar orbit: it was unusually tilted compared with the planet's equatorial plane (as much as 28 degrees) and was very eccentric--orbiting the planet not in a near-circular path but in a very elongated one, which takes the moon as far as six million miles from Neptune and as close as one million miles to the planet. Nereid, although of a size that by planetary-for­mation rules should be spherical, has an odd shape like that of a twisted doughnut. It also is bright on one side and pitch-black on the other. All these peculiarities have led some to conclude that Nereid accreted into a moon around Neptune or another planet and that both it and Triton were knocked into their pecu­liar orbits by some large body or planet. Imagine, one investi­gator boldly noted, "that at one time Neptune had an ordinary satellite system like that of Jupiter or Saturn; then some massive mystical body comes into the system and perturbs things a lot..."
    It was presumed that the dark material that shows up on one side of Nereid could be explained in one of two ways--but both re­quire a collision in this supposition. Either an impact on one side of the satellite swept off an existing darker layer there, un­covering lighter material below the surface, or the dark matter belonged to the impacting body and "went splat on one side of Nereid". That the latter possibility is the more seemingly plau­sible is suggested by the discovery, announced by the JPL team on August 29, 1989, that all the new satellites (six more) found by Voyager 2 at Neptune "are very dark" and "all have irregular shapes", even the moon designated 1989Nl, whose size nor­mally would have made it spherical.
    The theories regarding Triton and its elongated and retrograde (clockwise) orbit around Neptune also seem to cry out for a col­lision event.
    My gosh, it was postulated and presented in a "study" that "Triton was captured from a heliocentric orbit"--from an orbit around the Sun--"as a result of a collision with what was then one of Neptune's regular satellites." In this scenario the original small Neptune satellite "would have been devoured by Triton", but the force of the collision would have been such that it dis­sipated enough of Triton's orbital energy to slow it down and be captured by Neptune's gravity. Another theory, according to which Triton was an original satellite of Neptune, was shown by this same study to be faulty and unable to withstand critical analysis as is most often the case in the Light of true knowledge. How about a game of "catch" or "ten-pens" or "pick-up-stix"?
    Data collected from the fly-by of Triton supported this theoreti­cal conclusion, it would seem. It also was in accord with other studies that had showed Triton's internal heat and surface fea­tures could perhaps be explained only in terms of a collision from which Triton was captured into orbit around Neptune.
    But, where could and did these impacting bodies come from? Unanswered as well is the question of whether the cataclysms at Uranus and Neptune were aspects of a single event or were un­connected incidents.
    IS IT NOT IRONIC BUT ALSO GRATIFYING TO FIND THAT THE ANSWERS TO ALL THESE PUZZLERS ARE PROVIDED BY THE ANCIENT SUMERIAN TEXTS, AND THAT ALL THE DATA DISCOVERED OR CONFIRMED ACTUALLY UPHOLD AND CORROBORATE THE SUMERIAN INFORMATION?
    SUMERIAN TEXTS SAY
    The Sumerian texts speak of a single but comprehensive event. Their texts explain more than what modern astronomers have been trying and trying to bring into some kind of explanation re­garding the outer planets. The ancient texts also explain matters closer to home, such as the origin of the Earth and its Moon, the Asteroid Belt, and THE PHOTON BELT! And the comets. The texts then go on to relate a tale that combines the credo of the Creationists with the theory of Evolution (gosh, do we have to get along also?), a tale that offers a more successful explanation than either modern conception of what happened on Earth and how man and his civilization came into being.
    As regards the Photon Belt, the "Three Days of Darkness", etc., I shall have to take them in order of projection. Once again, if you do not know what IS, how could you possibly deal with that which MIGHT be as a result of same?
    What do the Sumerian texts tell you? It all began when the So­lar System was still quite young. The Sun (APSU in the Sume­rian texts, meaning "One Who Exists from the Beginning"), its little companion MUM.MU ("One Who was Born", your Mer­cury) and farther away TI.AMAT ("Maiden of Life") were the first members of the Solar System. It gradually expanded by the "birth" of three planetary pairs, the planets you call Venus and Mars between Mummu and Tiamat, the giant pair Jupiter and Saturn (to use their modern names) beyond Tiamat, and Uranus and Neptune farther out.
    Into this original Solar System, still unstable soon after its for­mation billions of years ago, an Invader appeared. The Sumeri­ans called it NIBIRU! The Babylonians renamed it Marduk in honor of their national god. (Anyone getting goose-bumps and squeamish twitters?) It appeared from outer space, from "the Deep", in the words of the ancient text. But, as it approached the outer planets of your Solar System, it began to be drawn into it. As expected, the first outer planet to attract Nibiru with its gravitational "pull" was Neptune--E.A. ("He Whose House is Water") in Sumerian. "He who begot him was Ea," the ancient text explained.
    Nibiru/Marduk itself was a sight to behold; alluring, sparkling, lofty, lordly are some other adjectives used to describe it. Sparks and flashes bolted from it to Neptune and Uranus as it passed near them. It might have arrived with its own satellites already orbiting it, or it might have acquired some as a result of the "pull" of the outer planets. The ancient text speaks of its "perfect members ... difficult to perceive"--"four were his eyes, four were his ears".
    CONTRARY STRANGER AT WORK
    As it passed near Ea/Neptune, Nibiru/Marduk's side began to bulge "as though he had a second head". Was it then that the bulge was torn away to become Neptune's moon Triton? One aspect that speaks strongly for this is the fact that Nibiru/Marduk entered the Solar System in a retrograde (clockwise) orbit, counter to that of the other planets. Only this Sumerian detail, according to which the invading planet was moving counter to the orbital motion of all the other planets, can explain the retrograde motion of Triton, the highly elliptical or­bits of other satellites and comets, and the other major events that are yet to be tackled.
    More satellites were created as Nibiru/Marduk passed by that "Anu brought forth and begot the four winds" --as clear a refer­ence as one could hope for to the four major moons of Uranus that were formed, you now know, only during the collision that tilted Uranus. At the same time you learn from a later passage in the ancient text that Nibiru/Marduk himself gained three satellites as a result of this encounter.
    Although the Sumerian texts describe how, after its eventual capture into solar orbit, Nibiru/Marduk revisited the outer planets and eventually shaped them into the system as you know it today, the very first encounter already explains the various puz­zles that modern astronomy faced or still faces regarding Nep­tune, Uranus, their moons, and their rings.
    Coming in past Neptune and Uranus, Nibiru/Marduk was drawn even more into the midst of the planetary system as it reached the immense gravitational pulls of Saturn (AN.SHAR, "Foremost of the Heavens") and Jupiter (KI.SHAR, "Foremost of the Firm Lands"). As Nibiru/Marduk "approached and stood as though in combat" near Anshar/Saturn, the two planets "kissed their lips". It was then that the "destiny", the orbital path, of Nibiru/Marduk was changed forever. It was also then that the chief satellite of Saturn, GA.GA (the eventual Pluto), was pulled away in the direction of Mars and Venus--a direction possible only by the retrograde force of Nibiru/Marduk. Mak­ing a vast elliptical orbit, Gaga eventually returned to the outer­most reaches of the Solar System. There it "addressed" Nep­tune and Uranus as it passed their orbits on the swing back. It was the beginning of the process by which Gaga was to become your Pluto, with its inclined and peculiar orbit that sometimes takes it between Neptune and Uranus.
    Now, as I am bombarded with myriads of inquiries, I ask that you not expect me to reply for we will write of these things as quickly as possible and you waste time in the "jumping" ahead to conclusions which are most often erroneous. I would simply ask you to give me full definition (properly, not according to your dictionary) of "What is a starship"? What IS a heavenly "body"? "What in the dickens are we talking about?" I suggest it will be increasingly interesting and fully backed up by data left as will be this data as we project it now.
    The new "destiny", or orbital path, of Nibiru/Marduk was now irrevocably set toward the olden planet Tiamat. At that time, relatively early in the formation of the Solar System, it was marked by instability, especially (you can see from the text in point) in the region of Tiamat. While other planets nearby were still wobbling in their orbits, Tiamat was pulled into many di­rections by the two giants beyond her and the two smaller planets between her and the Sun. One result was the tearing off her, or the gathering around her, of a 'HOST' of satellites "furious with rage", in the poetic language of the text (named by learned scholars as the Epic of Creation). These satellites, "roaring monsters", were "clothed with terror" and "crowned with ha­los", "swirling furiously about and orbiting as though they were celestial gods" --planets.
    EARTH-BIRTH DRAMA
    Most dangerous to the stability or safety of the other planets was Tiamat's "leader of the host", a large satellite that grew to al­most planetary size and was about to attain its independent "destiny"--its own orbit around the Sun. Tiamat "cast a spell for him, to sit among the celestial gods she exalted him." It was called, in Sumerian, KIN.GU--"Great Emissary".
    Now the text raised the curtain on the unfolding drama. As in a Greek tragedy, the ensuing "celestial battle" was unavoidable as gravitational and magnetic forces came inexorably into play. Now, if you have forgotten the definition (AS GIVEN IN THE DISCUSSIONS OF "WHAT IS GOD" AND IN THE PLEIADES CONNECTIONS) of "gravity", I suggest you go look it up before you pass on in this JOURNAL. [But simply remember: "gravity" is the controller of light and LIGHT is the ONE THING in all Nature.]. This Jed to the "collision" be­tween the oncoming Nibiru/Marduk with its seven satellites ("winds" in the ancient text) and Tiamat and its "host" of eleven satellites headed by Kingu.
    Although they were headed on a collision course, Tiamat orbit­ing counterclockwise and Nibiru/Marduk clockwise, the two planets did not collide--a fact of cardinal astronomical im­portance. It was the satellites, or "winds", (literal Sumerian meaning: "Those that are by the side") of Nibiru/Marduk that smashed into Tiamat and collided with her satellites.
    In the first such encounter, the first phase of the Celestial Battle as written:
    The four winds he stationed
    that nothing of her could escape:
    The South Wind, the North Wind,
    the East Wind, the West Wind.
    Close to his side he held the net,
    the gift of his grandfather Anu who brought forth
    the Evil Wind, the Whirlwind and the Hurricane ....
    He sent forth the winds which he had created,
    the seven of them; to trouble Tiamat within
    they rose up behind him.

These "winds", or satellites, of Nibiru/Marduk, "the seven of them", were the principal "weapons" with which Tiamat was attacked in the first phase of the Celestial Battle. But the in­vading planet had other "weapons" too:
    In front of him he set the lightning,
    with a blazing flame he filled his body;
    he then made a net to enfold Tiamat therein ....
    A fearsome halo his head was turbaned,
    He was wrapped with awesome terror as with a cloak.
    As the two planets and their hosts of satellites came close enough for Nibiru/Marduk to "scan the inside of Tiamat" and 'perceive the scheme of Kingu", Nibiru/Marduk attacked Tia­mat with his "net" (magnetic field) to "enfold her", shooting at the old planet immense bolts of electricity ("divine lightnings"). Tiamat "was filled with brilliance"--slowing down, heating up, "becoming distended". Wide gaps opened in its crust, perhaps emitting steam and volcanic matter. Into one widening fissure Nibiru/Marduk thrust one of its main satellites, the one called "Evil Wind". It tore Tiamat's "belly, cut through her insides, splitting her heart."
    CREATION OF THE COMETS
    Besides splitting up Tiamat and "extinguishing her life", the first encounter sealed the fate of the moonlets orbiting her--all except the planet-like Kingu. Caught in the "net"--the magnetic and gravitational pull--of Nibiru/Marduk, "shattered, broken up", the members of the "band of Tiamat" were thrown off their pre­vious course and forced into new orbital paths in the opposite di­rection: "TREMBLING WITH FEAR, THEY TURNED THEIR BACKS ABOUT."
    Thus were the comets created--thus, you learn from a 6,000-year-old text, did the comets obtain their greatly elliptical and retrograde orbits. As to Kingu, Tiamat's principal satellite, the text informs you that in that first phase of the celestial collision Kingu was just deprived of its almost-independent orbit. Nibiru/Marduk took away from him his "destiny". Nibiru/Marduk made Kingu into a DUG.GA.E, "a mass of lifeless clay", devoid of atmosphere, waters and radioactive matter and shrunken in size; and "with fetters bound him", to remain in orbit around the battered Tiamat.
    Having vanquished Tiamat, Nibiru/Marduk sailed on to his new "destiny". The Sumerian text leaves no doubt that the erstwhile invader orbited the Sun:
    He crossed the heavens and surveyed the regions,
    and Apsu's quarter he measured;
    The Lord the dimensions of the Apsu measured.
    Having circled the Sun (Apsu), Nibiru/Marduk continued into distant space. But now, caught forever in solar orbit, it had to turn back. On his return round, Ea/Neptune was there to greet him and Anshar/Saturn hailed his victory. Then his new orbital path returned him to the scene of the Celestial Battle, "turned back to Tiamat whom he had bound".
    The Lord paused to view her lifeless body.
    To divide the monster he then artfully planned.
    Then as a mussel, he split her into two parts.
    With this act the creation of "the heaven" reached a magnificent stage, and the creation of Earth and its Moon was begun. First the new impacts broke Tiamat into two halves. The upper part, her "skull", was struck by the Nibiru/Marduk satellite called North Wind; the blow carried it, and with it Kingu, "to places that have been unknown"--to a brand-new orbit where there had not been a planet before. The Earth and your Moon were cre­ated,
    ASTEROID BELT FORMED
    The other half of Tiamat was smashed by the impacts into bits and pieces, This lower half, her "tail", was "hammered to­gether" to become a "bracelet" in the heavens:
    Locking the pieces together,
    as watchmen he stationed them....
    He bent Tiamat's tail to form the Great Band
    as a bracelet.
    Thus was "the Great Band", the Asteroid Belt, created. Having disposed of Tiamat and Kingu, Nibiru/Marduk once again "crossed the heavens and surveyed the regions". This time his attention was focused on the "Dwelling of Ea' (Neptune), giving that planet and its twin-like Uranus their final makeup. Nibiru/Marduk also, according to the ancient text, provided Gaga/Pluto with its final "destiny', assigning it to "a hidden place"--a hitherto unknown part of the heavens. It was farther out than Neptune's location; it was, we are told, "in the Deep"--­far out in space. In line with its new position as the outermost planet, it was granted a new name: US.MI--"He Who Shows the Way", the first planet encountered coming into the Solar Sys­tem--that is, from outer space toward the Sun.
    Thus was Pluto created and put into the orbit it now holds. Having thus "constructed the stations" for the planets, Nibiru/Marduk made two "abodes" for itself. One was in the "Firmament", as the asteroid belt was also called in the ancient texts; the other far out "in the Deep" was called the "Great/Distant Abode", alias E.SHARRA (Abode/Home of the Ruler/Prince"), Modern astronomers call these two planetary positions the perigee (the orbital point nearest the Sun) and the apogee (the farthest one). It is an orbit that takes some 3,600 Earth-years to complete as written earlier on a couple of days past,
    THE TWELFTH PLANET
    Thus did this Invader that came from outer space become the twelfth member of your Solar System. a system made up of the Sun in the center, with its long-time companion Mercury; the three olden pairs (Venus and Mars. Jupiter and Saturn, Uranus and Neptune); the Earth and the Moon, the remains of the great Tiamat, though in a new position; the newly independent Pluto; and the planet that put it all into final shape, Nibiru/Marduk.
    Modern astronomy and recent discoveries uphold and corrobo­rate this millennia-old information, chelas. I care not what you WANT to believe--Truth will stand the course of all "time". The "time" is at hand for the revealing of this information so that you can know of that which awaits. Much of what will happen is solely dependent upon that which you do as a species. For I am speaking of God, Truth and Power within those "things".
    Please take these things within your being for in the Truth lies the answers for your civilization and progression of your own beings. May you be given in understanding, that which is lov­ingly handed unto you.
    When we take up this subject next, we will speak of this projec­tion "in the beginning". For it has great interest as spouted forth in the books.
    In the beginning
    God created the heaven and the earth.
    And the earth was without form and void
    and darkness was upon the face of the deep,
    and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.
    It is sad that both sides of the "argument" of creation pay almost no heed to what has been known for more than a century even in your counting. The truth lies in the unabbreviated versions of much more detailed Mesopotamian texts of the Sumerians.
    Why does man always turn unto the liars and cheats and only in the final failing does he come unto God?
    Hatonn to clear, please.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 HATONN
    WED., JUNE 10, 1992 7:21 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 299
    WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 1992
    MEDITATION
    As we move on to write of "messengers", let it be' remembered that always there have been the messengers sent. As far back in your books of instructions, even unto Isaiah (who was a mes­senger) there have been signs of that which would come and messengers to tell truth that man might know that which to seek for protection and journey into the "unknown".
    Always too, the instructions have been to turn from your errors so that you would be worthy of acceptance into the places of the ones come to bring you into safety. See Matthew 3 and Isaiah 42:19. How can you recognize the messengers and signs, yea, even miracles, if you know not for what to look?
    Most of all you must respect life--all life-for you were sent as stewards and you have forgotten.
    One of the most important of Creation's Natural laws is that all life is equal. That's a fact which must be acknowledged before man can expect to find balance and growth in any enlightened community. You have to respect life--all life, not just your own. The key word is "respect". Unless you respect the earth, you destroy it. Unless you respect all life as much as your own life, you become a destroyer, a murderer. Know too, that there is great difference in "respect" and "worship". Respect gives retention of control and power unto the giver--worship gives all control and power unto the worshipped. Respon­sibility is the "key "--all must respect ALL if "self" is to flourish in wisdom among the higher brotherhood of human.
    GENESIS' MESSENGERS
    Ah, you expected me to speak of "people" who were sent as messengers? People are most unstable and forgetful, chelas-­-God nor Creation would entrust the signs and messages of un­changeable magnitude into the hands of humans. In higher wis­dom HE will always send messengers which cannot be cajoled, bribed or tampered with.
    HALLEY'S COMET, ETC.
    Of what am I speaking? Example: In 1986 Mankind was given (evolved in proper sequence) a once-in-a-lifetime event: the ap­pearance of a messenger from the past, a Messenger of Genesis. It was a comet which had been spoken of since Genesis. How­ever, in your latter accounting you decided to label it Halley's Comet. But I remind you--a rose by any other name is but a rose!
    Halley's Comet is unique in many ways as it differs from the many comets and other small objects that roam the heavens. Among the differences is the fact that its recorded appearances have been traced to millennia past, as well as the fact that mod­em science was able, in 1986, to conduct for the first time a comprehensive, close-up examination of a comet and its core--or so it was claimed. The first fact underscores the excellence of ancient astronomy; because of the second, data was obtained that once again corroborated ancient knowledge and the tales of Genesis.
    In 1720 Edmund Halley became British Astronomer Royal. He had postulated that the comet he observed in 1682 (and which came to bear his name) was a periodic one, the same that had been observed in 1531 and 1607. There was a chain of scien­tific developments which led to this--during the years 1695-1705. This involved the promulgation of the laws of gravita­tion and celestial motion by Sir Isaac Newton and Newton's consulting with Halley about his findings. By the way, it would seem worthy to again remind you that Esu (Jesus) Emmanuel was NOT born on December 25 but Isaac Newton WAS. Per­haps that would be a most worthy celebration and stop quarrels over Jesus and stars of David and candlesticks.
    Until this time in point the theory regarding comets was that they crossed the heavens in straight lines, appearing at one end of the skies and disappearing in the other direction, never to be seen again. BUT, based on Newtonian laws, Halley concluded that the curve expressed by comets is elliptical, eventually bringing these celestial bodies back to where they had been ob­served before. The "three" comets of 1531, 1607, and 1682 were unusual in that they were all orbiting in the "wrong" di­rection--clockwise rather than counterclockwise; had similar de­viations from the general orbital plane of the planets around the Sun--being inclined about 17-18 degrees--and were similar in appearance. Concluding they were one and the same comet, he plotted its course and calculated its period (the length of time between its appearances) to be about seventy-six years. He then predicted that it would reappear in 1758. He did not live long enough to see his prediction come true, but he was honored by having the comet named after him.
    SUN ENLIVENS COMETS
    Like that of all celestial bodies, and especially because of a comet's small size, its orbit is easily perturbed by gravitational pull of the planets it passes. This is especially true of Jupiter's effect. Each time a comet nears the Sun, its frozen material comes to life; the comet develops a head and a very long tail and begins to lose some of its material as it turns to gas and vapor. This is an assumption based upon the best information which can be gleaned on your place. It is close enough to serve the pur­poses herein. All these phenomena affect the comet's orbit; therefore, although more precise measurements have somewhat narrowed the orbital range of Halley's comet from the seventy­-four to seventy-nine years that he had calculated, the period of seventy-six years is only a practical average; the actual orbit and its period must be recalculated each time the comet makes an appearance.
    With the aid of equipment now available to you, an average of six or so comets are reported each year; of them, one or two are comets on return trips, while others are newly discovered. This does NOT mean they are not on return trips--only that they had not been discovered. Most of the recognized "returning" comets are short-period ones, the shortest known being that of Encke' s comet, which nears the Sun and then re­turns to a region slightly beyond the asteroid belt (I will mo­mentarily speak about that asteroid belt in relationship to what is coming down TODAY on your planet) in a period of a little more than three years. Most short-period comets average an orbital period of about seven years, which carries them to the environs of Jupiter. Typical of them is comet Giacobini-Zinner (named, like other comets, after its discoverers), which has a period of 6-1/2 years; its latest passage within Earth's view was in 1985. On the other hand there are very-long-period comets like comet Kohoutek, which was discovered in March 1973, was fully visible in December 1973 and January 1974, and then dis­appeared from view, perhaps to return in 75,000 years. By comparison, the cycle of 76 years for Halley's Comet is short enough to remain in living memories, yet long enough to retain its magic as a once-in-a-lifetime celestial event.
    When Halley's comet appeared on its next-to-last passage around the Sun, in 1910, its course and aspects had been well mapped out in advance. Still, the Great Comet of 1910, as it was called, was awaited with great apprehension. There was fear that Earth or life on it would not survive the anticipated passage because Earth would be enveloped in the comet's tail of poisonous gases. There was also alarm at the prospect that, as was believed in earlier times, the appearance of the comet would be an ill omen of pestilence, wars, and death of kings. As the comet reached its greatest magnitude and brilliance in May of 1910, its tail stretching over more than half the vault of heaven, King Edward VII of Great Britain died. On the European conti­nent, a series of political upheavals culminated in the outbreak of World War I in 1914. You see, the politicians already knew how to utilize your "mystical aspects" to their own cause.
    The belief, or superstition, associating Halley's Comet with wars and upheavals was fed by much that was coming to light about events that coincided with its previous appearances. The Seminole Indians' revolt against the white settlers of Florida in 1835, the Great Lisbon Earthquake of 1755, the outbreak of the Thirty Years War in 1618, the Turkish siege of Belgrade in 1456, the outbreak of the Black Death (bubonic plague) in 1347--all were accompanied or preceded by the appearance of a great comet, which was finally recognized as Halley's Comet, thus establishing its role as the messenger of God's wrath.
    NOSTRADAMUS--SEPTEMBER, NOT MAY
    How interesting to note that still it is efforted to attach Nos­tradamus' projections onto Hailey's Comet--when it is totally obvious that it cannot be Halley's Comet of which he spoke. If I were you I would look a bit further to that "BIG" one and be­gin to pay more attention to "September" rather than May and back it off about 9 years.
    ASTEROID BOMBARDMENT EXPECTED
    I wish to herein refer to the asteroid belt as already expected to affect Earth and has the politicians running nuts in total fright. THEY KNOW YOU ARE APT TO BE HIT, AND POSSIBLY DESTROYED, by things from the "asteroid belt". This is what SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) is about, chelas.
    Your President Reagan gave it away in a massive slip of the lip. He suggested that you had better team up with all your enemies AGAINST INVASION FROM SPACE. The massive amounts of money spent was for a comprehensive satellite system to hook up the globe to computer monitoring systems to nail every man, woman and child into the system--FOR THE BANKERS' ELITE.
    The "STAR WARS" portion was to set up a defense system, not against Soviet missiles, but to hopefully be able to blast oncom­ing asteroids before they could reach Earth.
    DISBELIEF?
    So what else is new? You can't seem to believe most things I tell you until you get confirmation from some author or "inside reporter" on your terra-firma. So be it--you WILL get it, I promise you that much. Why don't you read the paper and watch the news? Even though you don't get any truth, the lies are sprinkled with truth if you know that for which to watch.
    NASA continues to announce in the major news media and in scientific journals (which I doubt you-the-people access) that there is a probability of large meteors or asteroids striking the Earth with calamitous results. They have even suggested some possible dates of impact.
    NASA has, further, stated that "It was a good thing that Ronald Reagan had the perception and foresight to build up the Strategic Defense Initiative--"Star Wars"--because now SDI can be used to destroy these asteroids before they strike the Earth." This is partially incorrect for SDI was NEVER in­tended to be an anti-missile defense system. If anything, it was intended to be an "asteroid defense system". (This according to your own "scientists"!) The telescopes that "were not launched" but retained in White Sands, are now launched and working just fine--they are covering possible asteroid invasion. This is just another ploy to NOT tell you what the governments are doing­ all of them in conjunction via their Elite coalitions and Security Councils in secret meetings with secret agendas hidden under things such as "National Security" and "Executive Privilege".
    The "Communist Threat" and the "Soviet Nuclear Attack" as have been presented for your consumption, was a pretty sick joke on the people of the world. These were fabricated to keep you working hard and paying taxes to finance the "New World Order". The Soviet "War Machine" has been financed and sub­sidized by the American taxpayer since 1917 through such organizations as "The American International Corporation" on whose board of directors sat George Herbert Walker, the grandfather of George Herbert Walker Bush. This has been known for YEARS, chelas--ask Eustace Mullins--he wrote all about it in his book THE AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION.
    I think you must become aware that, in addition to the major underground facilities in the United States which I presented to you, there are at least 50 new ones which I am reminded to mention to you.
    One of the major ones I saved to speak about at a later date (and will still reserve for a bit longer) is one well known in San Luis Obispo County, California. It is the AT&T Pacific Long Lines Facility off a road recognized as Los Osos Valley Road. I only give this as identification for ones who would recognize the lo­cation. The we-the-people would NEVER be allowed entry for this one is a major "Elite" refuge and belongs to one of the most massive factions in your Global conspiracy. Since the touting is all toward "peace" and no more threat from the Soviets--it means that there is full expectation of massive asteroid blasts. This means that there must be heavy construction at depths deeper even than for atomic bomb protection.
    Stop it Dharma, I do not tell you this to ruffle your feathers, chelas--I CAN EASILY DIVERT ANYTHING FROM YOUR LOCATION SO STOP THE "FRIGHT-NIGHT" RESPONSE.
    By the way, this specific installation belongs to "The Gehlen Organization" and is called "Eagles Nest". This information is right out of California Specialized Training Institute files. By the way, call a law firm by the label of Sinsheimer, Schiebelhut, and Bagett in San Luis Obispo and maybe you can make your reservation--if you live in the area--for everyone should be pre­pared! Oh, by the way No.2: Judge William P. Clark and Mrs. Clark (Von Braun), are major VIP's in charge--you know, THE Clark that was behind the bombing fiasco of flight KAL 007! Chelas, you simply MUST get with this program!
    HALLEY'S COMET DIVINELY ORDAINED?
    Well, it doesn't matter, the coincidence of the comet's appear­ance in conjunction with major historic events seems to grow the more you go back in time, One of the most celebrated ap­pearances of a comet, definitely Halley's, is that of 1066, during the Battle of Hastings in which the Saxons, under King Harold, were defeated by William the Conqueror, The comet was de­picted on the famous Bayeux tapestry, which is thought to have been commissioned by Queen Matilda, wife of William the Conqueror, to illustrate his victory, The inscription next to the comet's tail, isti mirant stella, means, "They are in awe of the star," and refers to the depiction of King Harold tottering on his throne.
    The year 66 A.D. is considered by astronomers to be one in which Halley's Comet made an appearance; they base conclu­sions on at least two Chinese observations. That was the year in which the Jews of Judea launched their Great Revolt against Rome. The Jewish historian Josephus (Wars of the Jews, Book VI) blamed the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of its holy Temple on the misinterpretation by the Jews of the heavenly signs and preceded the revolt: "a star resembling a sword which stood over the city, a comet that continued a whole year".
    Until recently the earliest certain record of the observation of a comet was found in the Chinese Chronological Tables of Shih­-chi for the year 467 B.C., in which the pertinent entry reads, "During the tenth year of Ch'in Li-kung a broom-star was seen." Some believe a Greek inscription refers to the same comet in that year. Modern astronomers are not sure that the 467 B.C. Shih-chi entry refers to Halley's Comet; they are more confident regarding a Shih-chi entry for the year 240 B.C.
    In April 1985, F.R. Stephenson, K.K.C. Yau, and H. Hunger reported that a reexamination of Babylonian astronomical tablets that had been lying in the basement of the British Museum since their discovery in Mesopotamia more than a century ago, shows that the tablets recorded the appearance of extraordinary celes­tial bodies--probably comets, they said--in the years 164 B.C. and 87 B.C. The periodicity of seventy-seven years suggested to these scholars that the unusual celestial bodies were Halley's Comet.
    Surely back in the year 164 B.C. and 87 B.C. these scholars who have been preoccupied with Halley's Comet could not have realized the significance in Jewish and Near Eastern history, of such events. It was the very year in which the Jews of Judea, under the leadership of the Maccabees, revolted against Greek­-Syrian domination, recaptured Jerusalem, and purified the de­filed Temple according to their traditions. The Temple rededi­cation ceremony is celebrated to this day by Jews as the festival of Hanukkah ("Rededication").
    The 164 B.C. tablet number WA-41462 in the British Museum is clearly dated to the relevant year in the reign of the Seleucid (Greek-Syrian) king Antiochus Epiphanes, the very evil King Antiochus of the books of Maccabees. The unusual celestial object, which the three scholars believe was Halley's Comet, is reported to have been seen in the Babylonian month of Kislimu, which is the Jewish month Kislev and, indeed, the one in which Hanukkah is celebrated. Now, can't history be fun? Truth is so much more fun and interesting than silly mythology and fairy­tales.
    CELESTIAL SWORD
    This is the description often attached to Halley's Comet. In an­other instance, the comparison by Josephus of the Comet to a celestial sword, as it is also depicted in the Bayeux tapestry, has led some scholars to suggest that the Angel of the Lord that King David saw "standing between the earth and heaven, having a sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem" (I Chronicles 21: 16--for you inquiring minds) might have been in reality Hal­ley's Comet, sent by the Lord to punish the king for having conducted a prohibited census. The time of this incident, circa 1000 B.C., certainly coincides with one of the years in which Halley's Comet should have appeared.
    In an article published in your year 1986 by Zecharia Sitchin, he pointed out that the Hebrew name for "comet" is Kokhave shavit a "Scepter star". This has a direct bearing on the biblical tale of the seer Bilam. When the Israelites ended their wanderings in the desert after the Exodus and began the conquest of Canaan, the Moabite king summoned Bilam to curse the Israelites. But Bilam, realizing that the Israelite advance was divinely or­dained, blessed them instead. He did so, he explained (Numbers 24:17), because he was shown a celestial vision:
    I see it, though not now;
    I behold, though it is not near:
    A star of Jacob did course,
    A scepter of Israel did arise.
    Mr. Sitchin has provided you with a chronology that fixed the date of the "Exodus" at 1433 B.C.; the Israelite entry into Canaan began forty years later, in 1393 B.C. Halley's Comet, at an interval of 76 or 77 years, would have appeared circa 1390 B.C. Did Bilam consider that event as a divine signal that the Israelite (as they are NOW called) advance could not and should not be stopped? If, in biblical times, the comet called Halley's was considered the Scepter Star of "Israel" (israel--God's cho­sen), it could explain why the Jewish revolts of 164 B.C. and A.D. 66 were timed to coincide with the comet's appearances. [Or, could it have been OTHER more important coinci­dences? and not, after all, the "Sword Comet"!]

TIME OF VISITORS. SHIPS AND NEPHILIM
    You will be wise in the remembering as we unfold this that THIS Nibiru passage between Jupiter and Mars once every 3,600 years causes great disruptions. When this "planet of God" begins to move close to Earth, the Nephilim begin to make the journey to your planet in increasing numbers. Thus you will find craft abounding, visitors abounding and guidance as well as practical assistance to God's chosen (i)sraelites abounding.
    It is significant that in spite of the crushing defeat of the Judean revolt by the Romans in A.D. 66, the Jews took up arms again some seventy years later in a heroic effort to free Jerusalem and rebuild the Temple. The leader of that revolt, Shimeon Bar Kosiha, was renamed by the religious leaders Bar Kokhba, "Son of the Star", specifically because of the above-quoted verses in Numbers 24.
    I want you to use your heads now and don't go bonkers with your calendars and calculators. There are OTHER cycling planets and orbiting heavenly bodies besides Nibiru which massively impact your globe. Also, as in the case of planets outgrown their ability to wisely cope with technology--time­tables are altered according to need of attention to a species upon such planets. Also, ones from the last encounter with Nibiru/Marduk left many Nephilim ON YOUR PLACE to prepare and provide for this very day of cycle changes which would be devastating. I suggest you not go back to sleep if your addition doesn't quite add up. You do not have good records on your place and other things from Cosmic aspect can be changed in the blink of an eye.
    It is obvious that the revolt the Romans put down after some three years, in A.D. 135, was also intended as was the Mac­cabean one, to achieve the rededication of the Temple by the time of the return of Halley's Comet, in A.D. 142. The real­ization that you, in 1986, have seen and experienced the return of a majestic celestial body that had great historic impact in the past, should send a shudder down some spines.
    However, the 1986 Halley's Comet visit didn't see a rebuilt Jerusalem--IN JERUSALEM, did it? What could that mean? It can mean several things--one. that the temple in point would be in the "New Jerusalem" which is in the Philippines--not yet risen into view. Further, that Halley's is NOT the comet in question. This can be plainly seen in the absence of the all-out "in-spite-of" thrust at rebuilding the so-called Jewish Temple in Jerusalem prior to that time. There is a whole heck of a lot of information KEPT FROM YOU-THE-PEOPLE!
    How far back does this messenger called Halley's go? Accord­ing to the Sumerian creation epics, it goes all the way back to the time of the Celestial Battle. Halley's Comet and its like are truly the Messengers of Genesis and were known as such.
    OUR SOLAR SYSTEM
    The Solar System, astronomers and physicists believe, was formed out of a primordial cloud of gaseous matter; like every­thing else in the universe, it was in constant motion--circling about its galaxy (the Milky Way) and rotating around its own center of gravity. Slowly the cloud spread as it cooled; slowly the center became a star (our Sun) and the planets coalesced out of the rotating disc of gaseous matter. Thenceforth, the motion of all parts of the Solar System retained the original direction of the primordial cloud, anticlockwise. The planets orbit the sun in the same direction as did the original nebula; so do their satel­lites, or moons; so should also the debris that either did not co­alesce or that resulted from the disintegration of bodies such as comets and asteroids. Everything must keep going anticlock­wise. Everything must also remain within the plane of the original disk, which is called the Ecliptic.
    Nibiru/Marduk did not conform to all that. Its orbit, as previ­ously reviewed, was retrograde--in the opposite direction, clockwise. Its effect on Pluto--which according to the Sumerian texts was GA.GA and was shifted by Nibiru to its present orbit, which is not within the ecliptic but inclined 17 degrees to it-­suggests that Nibiru itself followed an inclined path. Relative to the ecliptic it arrived from the southeast, from under the eclip­tic; formed an arc above the ecliptic, then plunged back below the ecliptic in its journey back to where it had come from.
    Halley's Comet shows the same characteristics, students, and except for the fact that its orbit is so much smaller than that of Nibiru (currently about 76 years compared with Nibiru's 3,600 Earth-years), an illustration of Halley's orbit could give you a good idea of Nibiru's inclined and retrograde path. In fact, Halley's Comet could be accepted as a sort of miniature Nibiru. This orbital similarity is but one of the aspects that make this Comet, and others too, messengers from the past--not only the historic past, but all the way back to the beginning (Genesis).
    Hatonn to stand by.

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 12
    REC #3 HATONN
    WED., JUNE 10, 1992 10:21 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 299
    WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 1992
    MORE ON MESSENGERS
    Halley's Comet is not alone in having an orbit markedly inclined to the ecliptic (a feature measured as an angle of Declination) and a retrograde direction. Nonperiodic comets--comets whose paths form not ellipses but parabolas or even hyperbolas and whose orbits are so vast and whose limits are so far away they cannot even be calculated--have marked declinations, and about half of them move in a retrograde direction. Of about 600 peri­odic comets (which are now given the letter "P" in front of their name) that have been classified and catalogued, about 500 have orbital periods longer than 200 years; they all have declinations more akin to that of Hailey's than to the greater declinations of the nonperiodic comets, and more than half of them course in retrograde motion. Comets with medium orbital periods (between 200 and 20 years) and short periods (under 20 years) have a mean declination of 18 degrees, and some, like Halley's, have retained the retrograde motion in spite of the immense gravitational effects of Jupiter. It is noteworthy that of recently discovered comets, the one designated P/Hartley-IRAS (1983v) has an orbital period of 21 years, and its orbit is both retrograde and inclined to the ecliptic.
    Where do comets come from, and what causes their odd orbits, of which the retrograde direction is the oddest in astronomers' eyes? In the 1820's the Marquis Pierre-Simon de Laplace be­lieved that comets were made of ice and that their glowing head ("coma") and tail that formed as they neared the Sun, were both made of vaporized ice. This concept was replaced after the dis­covery of the extent and nature of the asteroid belt, and theories developed that comets were "flying sandbanks"--pieces of rock that might be the remains of a disintegrated planet. The thinking changed again in the 1950's mainly because of two hypotheses: Fred L. Whipple (then of Harvard) suggested that comets were "dirty snowballs" of ice (mainly water ice) mixed with darker specks of sand-like material; and Jan Oort, a Dutch astronomer, proposed that long-period comets come from a vast reservoir halfway between the Sun and the nearer stars. Because comets appear from all directions (traveling prograde, or anticlockwise; retrograde; and at different declinations), the reservoir of comets--billions of them--is not a belt or ring like the asteroid belt or the rings of Saturn but a sphere that surrounds the Solar System. This "Oort Cloud", as the concept came to be named, settled at a mean distance, Oort calculated, of 100,000 astro­nomical units (AU) from the Sun, one AU being the average distance (93 million miles) of the Earth from the Sun. Well, perhaps God just keeps them lined up ready to fling off in the direction of planets needing discipline?
    COMETS ARE "WILD CARDS"
    Because of perturbations and intercometal collisions, some of the cometary horde may have come closer, to only 50,000 AU from the Sun (which is still ten thousand times the distance of Jupiter from the Sun). Passing stars occasionally perturb these comets and send them flying toward the Sun. Some, under the gravitational influence of the planets, mainly Jupiter, become medium-or short-period comets; some, especially influenced by the mass of Jupiter, are forced into reversing their course. This, briefly, is how the Oort Cloud concept is usually stated. This however, is not correct. Comets are the one starcraft "system" that can be totally controlled without consideration of any of those planetary restrictions. Until you can come into the real­ization of this fact you cannot realize the changes destined to oc­cur in your upcoming near future.
    But let us continue to look at that which is recognized in scien­tific circles. Since the 1950's the number of observed comets has increased by more than 50 percent, and computer technol­ogy has made possible the projection backward of cometary mo­tions to determine their source. This is proof enough that science is fun of "it". How could comets have "increased" by more than 50 percent? What has changed?
    One team at the Harvard-Smithsonian Observatory under Brian G. Marsden has shown that of 200 observed comets with periods of 250 years or more, no more than 10 percent could have en­tered the Solar System from outer space; 90 percent have always been bound to the Sun as the focus of their orbits. This is total hogwash--"garbage in--garbage out"! But then Whipple covered the assets a bit by saying, "If we are really seeing comets com­ing from the void, we should expect them to fly by much faster than just 0.8 kilometers per second," which they do not. In other words--you don't really know a confounded thing about it--FOR SURE!
    OORT QUESTIONED
    Now comes the next bug-in-the-boo: During the past few years, astronomers have questioned the simple view of Oort's Cloud--­some still believe that the cloud exists, but the new results de­mand that they reconsider its size and shape. What are YOU to believe? I suggest that you start by considering "possibilities" of facts unknown to you or your scientists and check out every messenger that is allowed to pass your way.
    The interesting aspect of the "reconsideration" of the Oort Cloud notion is new data suggesting that comets, by and large, have always been part of the Solar System and not just outsiders occasionally thrust into it.
    What makes this Oort worthy of note? Not his solution to the problem of parabolic and hyperbolic cometal orbits and not the theory he had developed regarding other aspects of orbits. What was important was his consideration that they were "thrust out to there" and not "born" there. You know, sort of "flung off" as with a slingshot.
    So maybe he warms up a bit in his suggestion that "The main process now is the inverse one, that of a slow transfer of comets from a large cloud into short-period orbits. But at the epoch at which the minor planets (asteroids) were formed ... the trend must have been the opposite, many more objects being trans­ferred from the asteroid region to the comet cloud. It appears far more probable that instead of having originated in the far­away regions, comets were born among the planets. It is natural to think in the first place of a relation with the minor planets (asteroids). There are indications that the two classes of ob­jects"--comets and asteroids--belong to the same 'species'. "It seems reasonable to assume that the comets originated together with the minor planets." Summing up his study, Oort put it this way: "The existence of the huge cloud of comets finds a natural explanation if comets (and meteorites) are considered as minor planets escaped, at an early stage of the planetary system, from the ring of asteroids."
    Does this not all begin to sound like the Enuma elish....?
    The principle conclusion of these suppositions is that the comets originated in a sort-of breakup event in the inner solar system. In all probability, it is speculated from your groups of wiser thinkers, that it was the same event which gave rise to the aster­oid belt and which produced most of the meteors now being vi­sualized. Why? Well, they don't say so but would it not appear that the same "other" bodies would be cycling at about the same "time"?
    It was speculated that it was less certain that the same "breakup event" may have also given birth to the satellites of Mars and the outer satellites of Jupiter, and it was then estimated that the "breakup event" occurred some five million or so years ago. There didn't seem to be doubt however, that the "breakup event" took place "in the asteroid belt". Physical, chemical, and dynamic properties of the resulting celestial bodies would indi­cate that a large planet did disintegrate where the asteroid belt is today located.
    But what caused such a large planet to disintegrate? The most frequently asked questions about this scenario is how can a planet just blow up? Your people simply don't have any an­swers!
    Ah but the Sumerians have one: the tale of Tiamat and Nibiru/Marduk, the Celestial Battle, the breakup of half of Tia­mat, the annihilation of its moon (except for "Kingu"), and the forcing of their remains into a retrograde orbit.
    EARTH, JUPITER--BANG. BANG
    As to the "destroyed-planet" theory there always comes a key criticism: the whereabouts of the planet's matter; when as­tronomers estimate the total mass of the known asteroids and comets it adds up to only a fraction of the estimated mass of the broken-up planet. This is especially true if one estimate of the planet with a mass ninety times that of Earth is used in the calculations--which must be. Such criticism has only had re­sponse that the missing mass was "probably swept up by Jupiter". This called for an increase in the mass of Jupiter by as much as 130 Earth-masses as a result of the capture of asteroids, including Jupiter's several retrograde moons. To allow for the discrepancy between the mass (ninety times that of Earth) of the broken-up planet and the accretion of 130 Earth-sized masses to Jupiter then Jupiter's mass can't hold true since other studies concluded that Jupiter's mass had decreased some time in its past, and there simply is a lack of mathematical "adding up".
    Rather than to first inflate the size of Jupiter and then shrink it back, a better scenario might be to shrink the estimated size of the destroyed planet. That is what the Sumerian texts have put forth. IF Earth is the remaining half of Tiamat, then Tia­mat was roughly twice the size of Earth, not ninety times. Studies of the asteroid belt reveal not only capture by Jupiter but a dispersion of the asteroids from their assumed original site at about 2.8 AU to a zone so wide that it occupies the space be­tween 1.8 AU and 4 AU. Some asteroids are found between Jupiter and Saturn; a recently discovered one (2060 Chiron) is located between Saturn and Uranus at 13.6 AU. The smashup of the destroyed planet must have been, therefore, extremely forceful--as in a catastrophic collision!
    HOW TO BACK IT UP?
    What do you have to scientifically back this up? Not a bunch, but some. In addition to the voids between groups of asteroids, astronomers discern gaps within the clusters of asteroids. The latest theories seem to hold that there had been asteroids in the gaps but they were ejected, all the way to outer space except for those that may have been captured on the way by the gravita­tional forces of the outer planets; also, the asteroids that used to be in the "gaps" were probably destroyed by catastrophic colli­sions--at least that takes care of having to locate them, In the absence of valid explanations for such ejections and catastrophic collisions, the only plausible theory is that offered by the Sumerian texts, WHICH DESCRIBE THE ORBIT OF NIBIRU/MARDUK AS A VAST, ELLIPTICAL PATH THAT BRINGS IT PERIODICALLY (EVERY 3,600 EARTH YEARS [BY SOME CALCULATIONS]) BACK INTO THE AS­TEROID BELT. The conclusions drawn from the ancient texts were that Nibiru/Marduk passed by Tiamat on her outer, or Jupiter, side; repeated returns to that celestial zone can account for the size of the "gap" there. It is the periodic return of Nibiru/Marduk that causes the "ejecting" and "sweeping".
    By the acknowledgement of the existence of Nibiru and its peri­odic return to the Place of the Battle, the puzzle of the "missing matter" also finds a solution. It also addresses the theories that place the accretions of mass by Jupiter at a relatively recent time (millions, not billions, of years ago), Depending on where Jupiter was at the times of Nibiru's perihelion, the accretions might have occurred during various passages of Nibiru and not necessarily as a one-and-only event at the time of the catas­trophic breakup of Tiamat. Indeed, spectrographic studies of asteroids reveal that some of them "were heated within the first few hundred million years after the origin of the solar system" by heat so intense as to melt them; "iron sank to their centers, forming strong stony-iron cores, while basaltic lavas floated to their surface, producing minor planets like Vesta", This ac­cording to McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Astronomy. The pro­jected time of the catastrophe is the very time indicated in other writings, some 500 million years after the formation of the Solar System--based on the Sumerian information.
    WATER: A CRUCIAL ROLE
    It IS improving, however, as recent scientific advances in as­tronomy and astrophysics go beyond corroborating the Sumerian cosmogony in regard to the celestial collision as the common origin of the comets and the asteroids, the site of the collision (where the remains of the asteroid belt still orbit), or even the time of the catastrophic event, some 4 billion years ago. They also corroborate the ancient texts in the vital matter of water.
    The presence of water, the mingling of waters, the separation of waters--all somehow played an important role in the tale of Tiamat, Nibiru/Marduk, and the Celestial Battle and its after­math. Part of the puzzle was already answered when we showed that the ancient notion of the asteroid belt as a divider of the waters "above" and the water "below" is corroborated by modern science. But there was more to this preoccupation with water. Tiamat was described as a "watery monster", and the Mesopotamian texts speak of the handling of her waters by Nibiru/Marduk:
    Half of her he stretched as a ceiling to be Sky,
    As a bar at the Place of Crossing he posted it to guard;
    Not to allow her waters to escape was its command.
    The concept of an asteroid belt not only as a divider between the waters of the planets above and below it but also as a "guardian" of Tiamat' s own waters is echoed in the biblical verses of Gene­sis, where the explanation is given that the "Hammered-out bracelet" was also called Shama'im, the place "where the waters were". References to the waters where the Celestial Battle and the creation of the Earth and the Shama'im took place are fre­quent in the Old Testament, indicating millennia-old familiarity with Sumerian cosmogony even at the time of the Prophets and Judean kings. An example is found in Psalm 104, which depicts the Creator as the Lord
    Who has stretched out the Shama'im as a curtain,
    Who in the waters for His ascents put a ceiling.
    These verses are almost a word-for-word copy of the verses in Enuma elish; in both instances, the placing of the asteroid belt "where the waters were" followed the earlier acts of the splitting up of Tiamat and having the invader's "wind" thrust the half that became Earth into a new orbit. The waters of Earth would ex­plain the whereabouts of some or most of Tiamat's waters. But what about the remains of her other part and of her satellites? If the asteroids and comets are those remains, should they not also contain water?
    VARIED WATERY OCCURENCE
    What would have been a preposterous suggestion when these objects were deemed "chunks of debris" and "flying sandbanks" has turned out, as the result of recent discoveries, to be not so preposterous: the asteroids are celestial objects in which water--­yes, water--is a major component.
    Most asteroids belong to two classes as you can recognize them. About 15 percent belong to the S type, which have reddish sur­faces made up of silicates and metallic iron. About 75 percent are the C type: they are carbonaceous (containing carbon), and it is these that have been found to contain water. The water dis­covered in such asteroids through spectrographic studies is not in liquid form; since asteroids have no "atmospheres", any wa­ter on their surface would quickly dissipate. But the presence of water molecules in the surface materials indicates that the min­erals that make up the asteroid have captured water and com­bined with it. Direct confirmation of this finding was observed in August 1982, when a small asteroid that came too close to Earth plunged into the Earth's atmosphere and disintegrated; it was seen as "a rainbow with a long tail going across the sky". A rainbow appears when sunlight falls on a collection of water drops, such as rain, fog, or spray.
    When the asteroid is more like what its name originally implied, "minor planet", actual water in liquid form could well be present. Examination of the infrared spectrum of the largest and first-to-be-discovered asteroid Ceres shows an extra dip in the spectral readings that is the result of free water rather than water bound to minerals. Since free water even on Ceres will quickly evaporate, the astronomers surmise that Ceres must have a con­stant source of water welling up from its interior.
    The celestial body designated 2060 Chiron, interesting in many ways, also confirms the presence of water in the remnants of the Celestial Battle. When Charles Kowal of the Hale Obser­vatories on Mount Palomar, California, (where the Photon se­cret studies are going on), discovered it in November 1977, he was not certain what it was. He simply referred to it as a plan­etoid, named it temporarily "O-K" for "Object Kowal", and opined that it might be a wayward satellite of either Saturn or Uranus. Several weeks of follow-up studies revealed an orbit much more elliptical than that of planets or planetoids, one closer to that of comets. By 1981 the object was determined to be an asteroid, perhaps one of others to be found reaching as far out as Uranus, Neptune or beyond, and was given the designa­tion 2060 Chiron. However, by 1989, further observations by astronomers at Kitt Peak National Observatory (Arizona) de­tected an extended atmosphere of carbon dioxide and dust around Chiron, suggesting that it is more comet-like. The latest observations have also established that Chiron "is essentially a dirty snowball composed of water, dust and carbon-dioxide ice."
    If Chiron proves to be more a comet than an asteroid, it will only serve as further evidence that both classes of these rem­nants of the Genesis event contain water.
    When a comet is far away from the Sun, it appears as a dark and invisible object. As it nears the Sun, the Sun's radiation brings the comet's nucleus to life. It develops a gaseous head (the coma) and then a tail made up of gases and dust ejected by the nucleus as it heats up--or at least this is the way it appears and is thus accepted as good data. It is the observation of these assumed emissions that has by and largely confirmed views that comets are sometimes "dirty snowballs". Spectroscopic analysis of the emissions have shown the presence of the compound wa­ter.
    The presence of water in comets has been definitely established in recent years through enhanced examination of arriving comets. Comet Kohoutek (1974) was studied not only from Earth but also with rockets, from orbiting manned spacecraft (Skylab) but more especially from Soviet craft. Subsequent cometary observations have confirmed these findings to great extent. However NONE of these studies, accomplished with a variety of instruments, match the intensity with which Halley's Comet was probed in 1986. The Halley findings established un­equivocally (at least for earth-scientists' comfort) that the comet was a watery celestial body.
    This 1986 comet was met by many unmanned spacecraft; So­viet, Japanese and the European Space Agency all launched craft. This seemed to give some credence to the speculation that the Star of Bethlehem in the tale of the birth of Christ was, in­deed, the comet. NO, it was NOT. However, the flowing "tail" of the Star at Bethlehem indicated celestial "manipulation" of some sort.
    WHY THESE SPECULATIONS?
    Intensive observations began when Halley's Comet developed its coma and tail in November 1985. Developed its tail and coma???--this is worthy of thought for would it not ALWAYS have its coma and tail? Astronomers at the Kitt Peak Observa­tory tracking the comet with telescopes reported it was certain "that the comet's dominant constituent is water ice, and that much of the tenuous 360,000-mile-wide cloud surrounding it consisted of water vapor". Other claims were that "this was the first strong evidence that water ice was prevalent," and other equally ridiculous assumptions. This does not indicate anything of the such necessarily but those telescopic observations were augmented in January 1986 by infrared observations from high ­altitude aircraft, whereupon a team made up of NASA scientists and astronomers from several American universities announced "direct confirmation that water was a major constituent of Halley's comet". It was also then when it was discovered that there would be an inescapable passage into a Photon Belt accompa­nied by "different" waves of radiation and the increased hype upon hype about the so-called ozone depletion.
    By January 1986, Halley's comet had developed an immense tail and a halo of hydrogen gas that measured 12.5 million miles across--fifteen times bigger than the diameter of the Sun. How could all this prediction of "development" have been speculated? Does a comet or heavenly cosmic body "develop" things just be­cause they come within your vision allowance? Why would the loss of water be increased as it neared perihelion on March 6th? It was noted that the comet was losing 12 tons of water per sec­ond. That water loss was speculated to increase enormously--­first to 30 tons a second and then on to 70 tons a second. Boy, you were saved from dissolution of the orb itself by an assur­ance of the scientists to the press that "even at this rate Halley's Comet had enough water ice to last thousands of more orbits." Whew, for a minute I thought the "messenger" might vanish.
    I guess this is enough on Halley's Comet but the point of this was to assure you that as the Sumerian texts have told you--there was water everywhere on these "Messengers of Genesis"!
    I would guess that what this actually tells you is that you really don't know very much of anything about "out-there" and "what is out there". For instance, let us look briefly at the
    CELESTIAL SEEING-EYES
    When the Anunnaki's Mission Earth reached its full comple­ment, there were six hundred of them on Earth, while three hundred remained in orbit, servicing the shuttle craft. The Sumerian term for the latter was IGI.GI, literally "Those who observe and see."
    Archaeologist have found in Mesopotamia many objects they call "eye idols", as well as shrines dedicated to these "gods". Texts refer to devices used by the Anunnaki to "scan the Earth from end to end". These texts and depictions imply the use by the Anunnaki of Earth-orbiting, celestial "seeing eyes"--satellites that "observe and see". How interesting!
    Would you believe, the coincidence is that some of the Earth­-scanning, and especially fixed-position communications satellites launched in your own modem times look very much like these millennia-old depictions. So, who might be deceiving who as regards historical facts about your origins and early travels? Why has not "religion" integrated the information? I think we ALL KNOW THAT ANSWER!
    Hatonn to clear.

주제글 정보