게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUN., MAY 31, 1992 8:54 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 289
    SUNDAY. MAY 31, 1992
    NOTATIONS
    THOUGH THE BODY AND HEART BE WEARY-THE SOUL, ALONE, IS KEEPING WATCH AND WEARIES NOT.
    THOUGH YOU STUMBLE AND FAIL, IT WILL BE THE SOUL WHO CALLS YOUR HELP TO LIFT YOU UP.
    THOUGH YOU THINK YOU BE ALONE--NAY, NAY--YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE FOR I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS!
    IF YE BUT ASK!
    WATCHING AND WAITING
    You ask for juicy tid-bits to fill your cups of curiosity when you have not understood what has happened with that which we have already brought for consideration. We cannot humanly cover all issues--most especially "in-depth". Ours is to teach you HOW to discern in each and all things.
    We shall more and more begin to use our short space and time as limited by your own restrictions to cover the actual events, prophecies and revelations which impact you the most.
    POLITICS--GRITZ?
    Number one: Gritz is NOT a politician and shall NEVER act as a politician. This seems to preclude him being able to lead. But what mean you? With the world in the control of the Elite "Illuminati" One World Rulers, do you actually think that you are dealing with a man in Ross Perot who can overthrow this treasonous bunch of criminals? He has already worked too long within the system of "big-money" contracts to be able to cast off the barrage of slander which shall rise against him. He is ex*actly what the adversary wants in exactly the position he fills. It matters not WHO of the three top runners gets into the position; the rulership will not vary one iota. Further, Perot has already been through his programming and adjustments at Camp David in prior meetings with the Elite over other subjects. Your CLUE was when it was suggested that he run for President and the balloon launched--ON "LARRY KING LIVE"!
    Now for Gritz: Could Gritz win if you had equal "money" for campaigning? Look: at it closely before you answer. If "I" see to it that there is sufficient funding to pay for a massive cam*paign--could you pull it off and get him elected? HOW? How do you even begin to get such sums as are necessary into his funding bank? How could you freely use such funding? I am serious, chelas. You tell ME how you could pull it off and IF you can get him on all ballots and I shall give you the funding. But I do not accept wishful thinking nor fantasy dreams from la*la land. Nine-tenths of the population have never heard of Bo Gritz and if they had, they are on a feeding frenzy with Perot-*EXACTLY ACCORDING TO ELITE PLANS--TO KEEP GRITZ FROM EVEN BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY YOU-*THE-PEOPLE. SPECIFICALLY BO GRITZ.
    YOU SHALL NEED GRITZ LATER SO YOU MUST CON*TINUE TO SUPPORT HIM AT EVERY TURN. He must be supported and allowed to continue to bring truth to you through speaking and lecturing about your nation so that you can be kept abreast of the Godly company.
    Politically it matters not who is elected--I personally prefer to deal with that which is already in place and knows me rather than have to have set-backs in our own "plans". The point, further, is that the high-level criminals simply shift into more important and deadly slots of activities.
    PHOTON CROSSING STILL EMINENT
    The Elite are so far unable to back off the Photon Belt or your speed in trajectory to the entry thereof. They are not by any means slowing attempts but to burn off the radiation belt is a very dangerous ploy and they are not ready in their own Plan to confront the possibilities. They will, however, use this action (phenomenon) to shackle you in every way including upside down. There is a MAJOR thrust to get the photon-powered "space" craft in use and backup systems for their use, powered by photon energy. You have to understand that the photon "power" resources WILL WORK THROUGH THE "NULL" TIME OF THAT THREE TO FIVE DAYS--THEY HAVE IT--*YOU DO NOT! It is becoming far more acceptable to your en*emies to simply allow the passage to happen on schedule and use it for their benefit in beginning the assault against the multitudes in depopulation efforts along with accusing "space aliens" of the actions. Can you imagine massive earth upheavals in a dark (or a blinding lighted) world? All things about which we prattle falls into trivia definition.
    GORBACHEV/SOVIETS/COMMUNISTS
    Do not be misled in the dickerings and hidden agendas of the Elite. They know exactly what they are doing. Note what has happened in this very month as you count--Gorbachev in your country as your fulfilled friend and business colleague. Actually he IS, for you must know that your enemy is your own national rulers. He is, however, on THEIR side. He is President of Kissinger Associates in Moscow and came to visit his business ventures.
    Now that you have had time to inquire about who is
    WALLACE STICKNEY
    who is Director of FEMA. I think you will find it quite inter*esting to note that he is a puppet under total control of HENRY KISSINGER AND ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI. Does this make you feel more secure? So be it.
    Back to Gorby: less than a year ago the world's most absolute ruler, with dominion over one-sixth of the earth' s surface.
    Is it not interesting that he came to Fulton, Missouri, on May 6, 1992, to end the Cold War? Forty-six years after Winston Churchill announced to the world from the same Westminster College that an "Iron Curtain had descended over Europe"--thus announcing the Cold War. Is it not interesting that both are aliens to America and yet it took place--in both instances--in America!?
    Mr. Gorbachev spoke out and stated that he "shared the goal of Churchill, but instead of mere Anglo-Saxon unity, which em*braced only half the world, now that world was ready for 'global government'." He further stated that the "global government" and "decisive role" would be played by the UNITED NATIONS, which would subordinate each nation's armed forces to the UN command, and the Secretary Gen*eral would use preemptive force to stamp out conflict any*where in the world.
    SOVEREIGNTY ASSAULTED
    The main barrier to this "new world order" were nations which remain "morbidly jealous of their sovereignty" and impede the principle of "extraterritoriality". [Fear not for he did NOT include America in this irritating circumstance of ones trying to retain sovereignty.]
    Gorbachev continued: "Humanity is at a turning point where the old paradigm of civilization of regional or autonomous relations between countries has shifted to integration and international*ism."
    Therefore a new global, international security system must be created to reduce military spending and solve the problems of ecology, demography (population control), food production, and quality of life.
    These problems, declared Gorby "...are well understood by the authoritative CLUB OF ROME (THE COMMITTEE OF 300, the group of European oligarchs who declared that in*dustrialization and population growth must be halted lest the world run out of raw materials and energy sources)" of which he is a leading member.
    He asserted that global communications and information had spread confrontation, with its hopelessness and despair, trade wars, rebirth of protectionism, and worst of all, ecological dan*gers such as the ozone hole, the greenhouse earth warming (now, I believe you can actually realize that both are projected ONLY in order to restrain YOU) and the destruction of forests.
    To take "collective action", the UN needed new "principles, new mechanisms authorized by the world community". They included "...compulsory control of nuclear and chemical weapons, a consortium to dismantle those weapons overseen by a strengthened UN International Atomic Energy Agency, a weapons export ban by year 2000, an enlarged Security Council with a specific body to deploy economic sanctions and military force to prevent local conflicts--all answerable directly to the permanent member nations of that council."
    Students of history--take some obvious notes of this presentation and check out whether or not Gorby even "wrote" the speech. He used terms such as "condominium", "global government", "ecology", "new world order", "extraterritoriality", "democracy", "rights of the minorities", and "rebirth of protec*tionism". Believe me, students, these are Anglo-Saxon terms right out of the Club of Rome!!! These are NOT customary terms for THE just prior ruler of the Communist World!
    And WHO sponsored this trip of Gorbachev? Who set up the meeting to fall on an anniversary at a specific "setting"? Ah, you are quickening in your response: Henry Kissinger! No, I didn't "guess" or look into my crystal ball--it was published in the New York Times, May 3rd.
    TO THE TOP?
    This communist leader stood on U.S. soil sounding exactly like a man who had worked his way to the top of a big city mob only to discover that Dope Inc. was the global government and he had to claw his way up a bit longer ladder to regain top-dog po*sition. The press even covered a bit more carefully his protec*tion misinformation with just enough quandary to confuse you* the-people. They commented that perhaps Gorbachev was seeking to become UN Secretary General. The New York Times ran a front page picture showing Gorbachev dwarfed by the towering statue of Churchill which indicated that the Elite Committee Club of Rome was STILL IN CHARGE!
    HOW ABOUT SOME OTHER DETAILS?
    There are some other tid-bits which might cool your ardor for this new Communist ruler about to take your nation: a young spectator said (and was quoted all over the world): "It was a Day I'll Cherish Forever." Funny thing, however, the "spectator" was the 20-year-old daughter of the Westminster College president. Also a "press" release showed Mr. Gorby autographing a vodka bottle; Gorby being flown in on THE FORBES FAMILY PRIVATE JET, "CAPITALIST TOOL"; Gorbachev being offered $100 million worth of pork sausages, and Gorbachev and Andreas trading boyhood farm stories.
    When introduced on "Public Television" in the evening of May 6, the announcer introduced Gorbachev as "...the man who tore down the Berlin Wall".
    FROM CFR; ALSO MONEY?
    Oh yes, the announced (loudly) reason for his mission in this 16-day venture was to raise money for HIS MOSCOW-BASED GORBACHEV FOUNDATION. HE RAISED $100,000 FROM THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS and plans to buy an abandoned U.S. naval base as his American headquarters. WAKE UP LITTLE SLEEPY-HEADS, THE COFFEE AND TOAST ARE BURNING!
    BACK TO BASICS AND REMINDERS OF:
    THE ILLUMINATI AND NEW WORLD ORDER
    Revelations 13:1-2 says, "And I saw a beast rise up out of the sea ... and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.· An unseen power is using human beings to give rise to world government. Rev. 12-9 identi*fies the dragon as "... that old serpent, called the devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world ..."
    I suggest we look again, most carefully, and see what system is rising on the world scene that is empowered BY SATAN THE DEVIL, who is also CALLED LUCIFER: (Isa. 14-12).
    HISTORICAL RISING
    Out of Germany was hatched a Diabolical Plot that has deceived millions of people--and which, even now, threatens to destroy Western Civilization. I am going to utilize material which is extremely succinct and well-written and sent to me by Robert B. He noted the confirming documentation and submitted it for sharing. I recognize Newswatch Magazine for publication in the November/December 1991 issue. I simply ask that it be reprinted exactly as given.
    QUOTE:
    From the beginning, Satan was frantically busy among the leadership of these "emancipators".
    These "thinkers" could clearly see that corruption and depravity had decimated the strength of the Catholic Church which had promulgated many of the ideas now proved to be to*tally fallacious. They saw that the church--commonly believed to be the body of Christ--held its adherents in subjection by means of fear and superstitious ritual. They falsely assumed that the myths and superstitions of the Dark Ages were based on the Bible. When they proved that these superstitions were false, they assumed--without any real proof--that they had proved the Bible to be false. The teachings of the Catholic Church were based on the Satan-inspired Babylonian Mystery Religion--not on the Bible. Under an unending barrage of such "enlightened" scholarship, the "intelligentsia" of Europe were prepared by the second half of the eighteenth century for the advent of Illumin*ism--the secret society called the Illuminati.
    Illuminati. What does that name mean to you? MOST people answer that question with a blank stare--a total lack of comprehension. Regardless of how various people may respond to that question, there is one fact of which we may be assured: the Order of the Illuminati was founded on May 1st, 1776, by Dr. Adam Weishaupt, Professor of Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt, Bavaria. Weishaupt, born a Jew and a convert to Roman Catholicism, was a former Jesuit priest who broke with the Order to form his own organiza*tion.
    There is evidence now extant that proves that the Catholic forces have joined the Illuminists (at the highest level) in an unholy alliance to achieve their mutual goal--total world con*quest (THE NEW MONTINIAN CHURCH AND THE VA*CANT CHAIR, by the Rev. Jauquin Saenz Arriga, a Mexican priest. Spanish language only).
    It is important that we clarify the real meaning of the name of Weishaupt's Secret Society--The Illuminati. This is very sig*nificant. The name implies that those individuals who are mem*bers of the Illuminati are the only members of the human race who are truly enlightened. Weishaupt and his followers consid*ered themselves to be the cream of the intelligentsia--the only people with the mental capacity, the knowledge, the insight and understanding necessary to govern the world and bring it peace. Their avowed purpose and goal was the establishment of a "Novus Ordo Seclorum"--a New World Order, or One World Government. [Editors note: Directly beneath the pyramid with the evil eye, "Novus Ordo Seclorum" appears on that U.S. (Federal Reserve Note) dollar bill in your pocket.]
    The name Illuminati is derived from the word Lucifer, which means "Bearer of Light" or a being of extraordinary brilliance (Isaiah 14: 12).
    The reader will note the direct parallel between the presump*tuous, totally vain and egotistical attitude of Weishaupt and his followers and the attitude displayed by Satan when he and the angels under his control tried to take over the universe from their Creator. Illuminism is clearly Satanism in one of its lat*ter-day manifestations. Their goals are virtually identical. IN FACT, SATAN WAS THE FIRST ILLUMINIST.
    Public attention was first drawn to the existence of the Illu*minati and their diabolical plan for world conquest as the result of a bizarre accident in 1785. History records that a courier for the Illuminati, named Lanze, was racing on horseback from Frankfurt to Paris carrying documents relating to Illuminati ac*tivities in general, and specific instructions for the planned French Revolution in particular. The documents originated with Jewish members of the Illuminati in Germany and were addressed to the Grand Master of the Grand Orient Masons in Paris. As the courier galloped through Ratisbon (Regensberg), he was struck by lightning and killed. All of the papers he was carrying fell into the hands of the local police, who turned them over to the Bavarian Government. The authorities ordered the police to raid the headquarters of the Illuminati and this resulted in additional documents being cap*tured. These documents revealed that the conspirators had world-wide aims.
    All of the carefully documented evidence was brought to the attention of the governments of Britain, Germany, Austria, France, Poland, and Russia. For one reason or another, possi*bly inside Illuminati influence, they chose to turn a deaf ear to the warnings contained in these dreadful documents. Four years later the French Revolution exploded on the European scene in all its hideous fury.
    Sir Walter Scott, in the second volume of his THE LIFE OF NAPOLEON, points out that the events leading up to the French Revolution were all created by the Money Barons--the Illumi*nati--whose agents then led the mob in creating the famous Reign of Terror.
    THE FIRST BREAK
    The first real "break" as far as inside information on the Illuminati is concerned came when these "great intellectuals" were foolish enough to invite Professor John Robison to join their ranks.
    Robison didn't fall for the lie that the goals of the Illuminati were pure and honorable. He kept his reactions to himself how*ever, and played along with the conspirators. Subsequently he was entrusted with top secret Illuminati documents and was able to scrutinize the inner workings of the secret society at close range. As a result, Professor Robison wrote a startling book entitled PROOFS OF A CONSPIRACY which was published in 1797. All of what is currently known about the early Illumi*nati comes from Robison's book and another written by the Abbe Burruel in 1798 entitled MEMOIRS ILLUSTRATING THE HISTORY OF JACOBINISM.
    Both books, although the authors were unknown to each other, give us a very clear-cut picture of the organization. The books quote extensively from The Original Writings of the Order and Sect of the Illuminati, an official report of the Bavarian government issued in 1786 following a lengthy investi*gation.

The following facts emerge:
    Adam Weishaupt was born on the 6th of February, 1748. His early training by the Jesuits had inspired him with an intense dislike of that Order. When he broke with the Jesuits he im*mersed himself in the subversive and anti-Christian teachings of the French philosophers and other writers who appealed to his innate sense of superiority.
    The next five years were devoted to meditation, during which time he devised a plan to overthrow civilization and establish what he termed a "Novus Ordo Seclorum" --a NEW WORLD ORDER.
    BINDING OATHS
    The initiates who made up the outer rings were told that the great purpose of the Illuminati was "to make of the human race, without any distinction of nation, condition, or profession, one good and happy family."
    All initiates were required to take an oath to bind themselves "to perpetual silence and unshakable loyalty and submission to the Order, in the persons of my superiors; here making a faith*ful and complete surrender of my private judgement, my own will, and every narrow-minded employment of my own power and influence. I pledge myself to account the good of the Order as my own and am ready to serve it with my fortune, my honor, and my blood ... The friends and enemies of the Order shall be my friends and enemies; and with respect to both I will conduct myself as directed by the Order ... (and) devote myself to its in*crease and promotion, and therein to employ all my abil*ity... without secret reservation" (PROOFS OF A CONSPIR*ACY.. 1967 edition, p.71).
    By way of warning as to the consequences of betraying the Order, the initiate took part in a ceremony during which he was warned that, "If you are only a traitor and perjurer, learn that all our brothers are called upon to arm themselves against you. Do not hope to escape or to find a place of safety. Wherever you are, shame, remorse, and the rags of our brothers will pursue you and torment you to the innermost recesses of your entrails." (WORLD REVOLUTION, Nesta Webster, London, 1921, p. 14).
    By the time the member had reached the "inner circle" his oath of absolute secrecy and unquestioning obedience had be*come deadly serious. Only at this stage was he allowed to fi*nally see the ultimate aims of the Order: (1) Abolition of all or*dered government; (2) Abolition of private property; (3) Abolition of inheritance; (4) Abolition of patriotism; (5) Abolition of all religion; (6) Abolition of the family (i.e., marriage, morality and the proper education of children); and (7) the creation of a World Government. [H: Still think Bush doesn't know what he is doing? He is a major focus and player in the Skull and Bones Society--which is DIRECTLY IN MEMBERSHIP OF HIGHEST LEVEL TO THE ILLUMINATI AND CLUB OF ROME. He can't tell you the truth or he is immediately marked for death and may as well be dead--*which he actually IS.}
    The Protestant princes and rulers of Germany and Europe were pleased with Weishaupt's plan to destroy the Catholic Church, and they sought to join the Order. These men brought with them Control of the Masonic Order, into which they initi*ated Weishaupt and his co-conspirators in 1777. To prevent the rulers from realizing the true purpose or the Illuminati, Weishaupt limited them to the lower degrees.
    MERGER OF THE ILLUMINATI AND FREEMASONRY
    [H: Please, readers, do not skip over this information for herein I am taking the opportunity to respond to a myriad of your questions relating to the beginnings of Masonry, etc. I shall not be taking up the subject in correspondence individ*ually so I can only ask that you read your own questions into this writing.]
    On the 16th of July, 1782, at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad, an alliance between Illuminism and Freemasonry was finally sealed. This pact joined together all the leading secret societies of the day and united "not less than 3 million members allover the world". The actual effect of this merger on the subsequent history of the world has never been appreciated by historians.
    Dharma, you must prepare for your meeting. We can begin here when next we sit to write. Salu.

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #2 HATONN
    SUN., MAY31, 1992 4:09 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 289
    SUNDAY. MAY 31, 1922
    Let us continue exactly where we left off for both documents can be merged into one.
    What passed at this terrible Congress will never be known to the outside world, for even those men who had been drawn unwittingly into the movement, and now heard for the first time the real designs of the leaders, were under oath to reveal noth*ing. One honest Freemason, the Comte de Virieu, when ques*tioned on the "tragic secrets" he had brought back with him, replied: 'I will not confide them to you. I can only tell you that all this is very much more serious than you think. The conspir*acy which has been woven is so well thought out that it will be, so to speak, impossible for the Monarchy and the Church to es*cape from it,' From that time on, says his biographer, M. Costa de Beauregard, 'the Comte de Virieu could only speak of Freemasonry with horror." (WORLD REVOLUTION, Web*ster, p. 18.)
    People became intensely interested in the activities of the Il*luminati as a result of information leaking out regarding their di*abolical plans. In 1785, four more leading members of the Il*luminati left the Society and testified before a Court of Inquiry called by the Elector of Bavaria. Their startling evidence re*moved all doubt regarding the Satanic nature of Illuminism. On the 11th of October, 1785, the Bavarian authorities raided Zwack's house and discovered a mountainous array of Illuminati documents which showed quite clearly that they planned to bring about a "universal revolution that should deal the death-blow to society .... THIS REVOLUTION WILL BE THE WORK OF THE SECRET SOCIETIES, AND THAT IS ONE OF OUR GREAT MYSTERIES."
    ILLUMINATI COMES TO AMERICA
    The Order of the Illuminati started when the American Rev*olution was already under way, and therefore played no signifi*cant part in it. However, before the Colonies were united, the Constitution adopted, and our Republic established, fifteen lodges of the Order of the Illuminati were formed in the thirteen Colonies. The Columbian Lodge of the Order of the Illumi*nati was established in New York City in 1785. Members in*cluded Governor DeWitt Clinton [H: Yes indeedy, there is a direct connection.], and later Clinton Roosevelt, Charles Dana and Horace Greeley. The following year a lodge was estab*lished in Virginia with which was identified Thomas Jefferson. When Weishaupt's diabolical plans were exposed by the Bavar*ian government, Jefferson strongly defended him as an "enthusiastic philanthropist".
    Many strong warnings were issued about the Activities of the Illuminati in America. On July 19th, 1798, David Pappen, President of Harvard University, issued a strong warning to the graduating class and lectured them on the influence Illuminism was having on the American scene. President Timothy Dwight of Yale University issued a similar warning.
    Also, in 1798, George Washington sent a letter to G.W. Sny*der in which he stated: "It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea I meant to convey was that I did not believe the Lodges of Freemasons in this country had, as societies, endeavored to propagate the diabolical tenets ..." [H: I believe you can agree that most men starting out in such a society or "Order" do not understand the in*tent and certainly not the total enslavement of such an association. But as ones reach powerful places within the working order of government where great impact can be wielded--the oaths and promises are very strongly brought to their attention. Perhaps it can best be explained as "selling your soul to the devil in exchange for success and wealth!"]
    One year later, Professor John Robison published his famous PROOFS OF A CONSPIRACY in which be warned the world of Illuminati infiltration of Masonic Lodges.
    MASONIC SYMBOLS IN WASHINGTON D.C. STREET LAYOUT
    [H: THIS IS IMPORTANT]
    A curious piece of the Masonic conspiracy puzzle in the founding of America is the actual street layout for our Capital City, Washington, D.C. Remember, 53 of the original sign*ers of the Declaration of Independence were Masons. The city was laid out in the form of KEY Masonic Symbols, the Square, the Compass, the Rule, and the Pentagram. [See map page 47.]
    Take any good street map of downtown Washington, D.C. and find the Capitol Building. Facing the Capitol from the Mall and using the Capitol as the head or top of the Compass, the left leg is represented by Pennsylvania Avenue and the right leg by Maryland Avenue. The Square is found in the usual Masonic position with the intersection of Canal Street and Louisiana Av*enue. The left leg of the Compass stands on the White House and the right leg stands on the Jefferson Memorial, the circle drive and short streets behind the Capitol form the head and ears of what Satanists call the Goat of Mendes or Goat's Head.
    On top of the White House is an inverted 5-pointed star, or Pentagram. The point is facing South in true occult fashion. It sits within the intersections of Connecticut and Vermont Av*enues, north to Dupont and Logan Circles, with Rhode Island and Massachusetts going to Washington Circle to the West and Mt. Vernon Square on the East. [H: Che1as, don't blame me for what you are now FORCED to observe--I didn't do it! However, it is right there for the entire world to see in clearly planned and orchestrated intent.]
    The Washington Monument stands in perfect line to the inter*secting point of the form of the Masonic Square, stretching from the House of the Temple to the Capitol Building. Within the hypotenuse of that right triangle sit many of the headquarter buildings for the most powerful departments of government, such as the Justice Department, the U.S. Senate, and the In*ternal Revenue Service.
    It would be great to know that our Capitol is bathed in con*tinual prayer, and to believe that its buildings and monuments have been dedicated in prayer, but do you realize that EVERY KEY Federal building, from the White House to the Capitol Building,
    has had a cornerstone laid in a Masonic ritual and had specific Masonic paraphernalia placed in each one? If we were talking about the one true God, it would be wonderful; this is NOT the case. The cornerstones of all these buildings have been laid in Masonic ritual, dedicated to the demonic god of Masonry, Jao-Bul-On. That is the secret name of the Masonic god, the "Lost Word" in the rite of the Royal Arch degree. "Jao" is the Greek name for the god of the Gnostics, laldebaoth or lao. "Bul" is a rendering of the name of Ba'al and "On" is the Babylonian name of Osiris. What we see represented in this name of the Masonic deity is a three-headed pagan deity that is blasphemous to a Christian. [H: If, indeed, there were any true "Christians" left anywhere!] The ritual and full explana*tion is found in DUNCAN'S MASONIC RITUAL AND MONITOR, (Third Edition, pp. 224-6, 249-51).
    PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION-1796
    In 1796, John Adams, who had been instrumental in orga*nizing Masonic Lodges in New England, decided to oppose Thomas Jefferson in his bid for the presidency. He made a major issue of the fact that Jefferson, who had been minister to France, 1785-1789, and was frankly sympathetic to the Illumin*ist-fomented Reign of Terror, was using Masonic lodges for subversive purposes. [H: Ah, some of you astute readers who begin to add two and two come with three about now as you demand to know about the "Jefferson Bible" and why I have given you leave to read it in preference to "The" King James Version of the so-called "Bible". Because it is still more nearly correct in the New Testament version than is the ac*cepted and orthodox version. Furthermore, the intent was to appear to be Godly to the point of being even considered a heretic regarding the "tampering". You will further note, however, that no attention was paid whatsoever other than to have it pronounced by the Elite of the day in point as be*ing quite brilliant! You simply cannot imagine what your Constitution would look like if there had not been a few of US, including Germain, at the writing of the document. The "founders" had to capitulate to keep their cover on--knowing full well that you-the-people would eventually INSIST that the document be changed and obsoleted.]
    John Quincy Adams wrote three letters to Colonel William L. Stone giving details of the charges. The information contained in these letters is credited with winning John Adams (his father) the presidency. The existence of these letters was first brought to the public's attention by Commander William Guy Carr in his book, PAWNS IN THE GAME. Until recently they were in the Rittenburg Square Library in Philadelphia. They have now mysteriously vanished. [H: My goodness, lots of things dis*appear from around Philadelphia, like all the files regarding the mismanagement of HUD wherein multi-millions of your money somehow disappeared into the pockets of a few politi*cians. Also like the documents and files "lost" in investiga*tion of the Congressional Committee on Banking and the mess with the Iraq arms deals and shunting of BILLIONS of dollars into the pockets of ones as high as Bush himself, not to mention the Twiglets.]
    THE WILLIAM MORGAN MURDER
    In 1826 William Morgan decided it was his duty to inform his fellow Masons and the American public regarding the Illuminati and their secret plans. Morgan, "who had passed through all the degrees of Masonry and held a very high position in the Order" began to write a book on the subject. He arranged with a printer in Batavia to have it published. He "was engaged in completing it when he was arrested on a false charge of larceny.
    His house was searched and his manuscripts were seized and de*stroyed." A couple of days later he was released from jail "by the interference of some of the conspirators" and kidnapped while on his way home. At a meeting a few days later Morgan was sentenced to die as a traitor.
    Five men were selected to carry out the sentence. They were, according to one eye witness, "all men of correct habits and good character, and all, I doubt not, were moved by an en*thusiastic but most misguided sense of duty." They loaded Morgan into a boat and when they had rowed out into Lake On*tario they "wound a rope around him, attaching to each end of it a heavy weight, and threw him overboard.
    "The body of Morgan was found a year afterwards ... None of the murderers was ever brought to justice". (IRISH AND EN*GLISH FREEMASONS, Gargano, p. 73)
    As a result of the public scandal that followed the murder of William Morgan, the Masonic movement in the United States suffered a severe set-back. Nearly 40 percent of the members belonging to the NORTHERN jurisdiction seceded. It is inter*esting to note in passing that mention of this very important his*torical event has been deleted from the history books.
    ILLUMINATI-COMMUNISM CONNECTION
    To trace their activities further, it becomes essential that we look for prominent individuals and groups who adhere to the Satanic tenets of Illuminism. It is "by their fruits" that we will know them. They will all be working toward the attainment of the goal of the Illuminati--the destruction of national sovereignty and the establishment of a One World Government (One World Order), a "Novus Ordo Seclorum".
    In 1829, American Illuminists sponsored a series of lectures in New York by English Illuminist Frances "Fanny" Wright. She advocated the entire Weishauptian program of her auxiliary of the Order of the Illuminati including Communism made more palatable by the label of "equal opportunity and equal rights", atheism, emancipation of women and free love. Those present were informed that the Illuminati intended to unite the Nihilist and Atheist groups with all other subversive organizations into an international organization to be known as Communism. This new destructive force was to be used by the Illuminati to foment future wars and revolutions. Clinton Roosevelt (a direct ances*tor of Franklin D.), Charles Dana and Horace Greeley were ap*pointed a committee to raise funds for this new undertaking.
    Has America been flooded with these phrases equal righters and equal opportunity, free love and emancipation of women, since the 1960's????
    END OF QUOTING
    Perhaps I should simply leave you to ponder upon these points. There does seem to be no ending to the deceit and foul games played upon you-the-people. How so did it get so integrated with your very lives? You have been given nothing else upon which to build foundation until this day when the awakening few begin to find Truth and document it and other brave and daring citizens project it out unto you of the masses. How would YOU stand in the JUDGING IF IT WERE ON THIS DAY? Igno*rance counts in your favor--BUT, refusal to learn counts just as equally against you. I suggest we all pray for a little more "time and "insight"!
    Next, R.B. has sent another document with this attached nota*tion: "Hatonn has mentioned the Constitution on many occasions in the LIBERATOR, in fact if memory serves he was there. I have put over a thousand hours of research on this subject and the I.R.S. I believe this will be helpful to people in under*standing the document more thoroughly."
    Yes, it will and so we shall offer it herein. I want you to all remember that first the nation operated under the Federalist Pa*pers. Then while saying, "We will just change a little bit and form this Constitution--THEY went forth into session and COMPLETELY CAST OUT THE PAPERS AND REWROTE ALL OF THE CONSTITUTION. THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO DO IT TO YOU AGAIN! HOWEVER, IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGE, MANY THINGS WERE "IMPROVED" GREATLY WHICH NOW GIVES YOU "PATRIOTS" SOME THINGS WITH WHICH TO DEFEND YOURSELVES--SUCH AS LITTLE "u" in united vs. CAPI*TAL "U" IN UNITED. This deserves a lot of study and per*ception for the input is subtle indeed.
    REGARDING THE FEDERALIST PAPERS
    QUOTE:
    ..... We now go to the Federalist Papers which explain what the words expressed in the Constitution meant, by the very peo*ple who helped write them. They are explaining intent. Both the Federalist Papers and the Constitution are in plain English and contain no legal jargon, so they cannot be misunderstood. You must read Federalist Paper 39 wherein it states "... first, in order to ascertain the real character of the government, it may be considered in relation to the foundation--(preamble)--on which it is to be established ... "
    Now comes the hard part in trying to make you understand and undo what you have been taught, since most of you have never read the Federalist or Anti-federalist papers. [H: I doubt any school children except ones specifically taught elsewhere than the public school system have had more than even a passing mention of same, if at all.] Or for that matter, the Constitutions of your State and the United States. In Federalist Papers 1 through 7, the term United States is never mentioned except for the first sentence in Federalist Paper No.1. The Framers spoke only of America which was the thirteen colonies (States) as there was no United States yet. These Framers were the people of the Colonies. They were telling the people of America that they were going to form a more perfect Union, NOT a "NEW" Union, by creating first, the United States, which was not one of the Colonies, but a separate entity in it*self. They were calling themselves, 'We The People" (governing body), of the United States, not the American people of the Confederate States, because they were the originators of the not yet formed United States. But they were, each, one of the people of the colonies.
    'We the People", meant the founding Fathers ONLY, who were the origin (of), or creators of the specific noun (place), fiction, because it had no specific place at the time. They were not talking about the nation comprising the 13 confederate States united, called America, as in the Declaration of Independence. If they were, they would have used the small "u" or the word "these". So they created the entity called the United States and also a Constitution (agreement/contract) FOR, not OF, the United States belonging to (of) America. This agreement was to protect the people of America from the administrators of the government they were forming. Without your consent, which is a critical term, the administrators have no control over you, ex*cept those terms spelled out in the Constitution. They are only: treason in time of war; to provide punishment for counterfeiting the coin (money), (not printed federal reserve notes); to punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas. That's it, unless you can find any other powers that were granted them in Article 1, Subsection 8, clause 1 through 18.
    Patrick Henry's speech before the Convention on June 4, 1788, was premised that the Sovereign People did not consent to the Framers to represent them, for he said:
    "I have the highest veneration of those gentlemen--*but, Sir, give me leave to demand, what right had they to say, 'We the People'. My political curiosity, exclusive of my anxious solicitude for the public welfare, leads me to ask who authorized them to speak the language of. We, the People instead of We, the States? States are the characteristics, and the soul of the confederation. If the States be not the agents of this compact, it must be one great consoli*dated National Government of the people of all the States .... but there are other Gentlemen here, who can give us this information. The people gave them no power to use their name. That they exceeded their power is perfectly clear."
    Read the Anti-Federalist Papers and when you do, you will have to agree that the History books will have to be rewritten on this point. [H: Do you actually believe this would ever hap*pen? I note that if and when another "convention" is called (allowed) you will come out with "districts" called New States and have a "New States Constitution" which is already utilized by the Federal Government--so you have already been had--just awaiting the blood to all drain out!] To prove this, the last eight words of the preamble explains it, wherein they stated that they were going to establish a Constitution for the entity called the United States belonging to America.
    The Constitution was drafted in secrecy and the people had no idea what was being done, and this is a fact in history. When the drawing up of the Constitution was completed, people waited outside the convention and asked, when the founding fathers came out, what have you accomplished? Franklin stated, "A Republic if you can keep it." Does this sound like the people knew what they were doing so they could state "We the People" which meant all the people? Wasn't Patrick Henry right?
    Another point of grammar shows this to be true and that is the word People was capitalized. It was not a general term peo*ple (common noun) but a term referring to a specific class of people. So they capitalized People, thereby making it a proper noun to show the term meant the signers and not the people in general.
    If you have a hard time grasping what I am saying then look up the word "of" in the dictionary. Does it not say "belonging to"? It also means "Origin". Remember, America, the States of the Union, cannot and does not belong to the United States which was formed by the Framers (people) of America who were calling themselves at that time, "We the People of the United States", for they equated themselves as the origin of the United States. Look up the definition of "United States" in Bouvier's 1870 Dict. In this instance, the word "of" means Origin. They did not say, "We the people of the united States of America", did they?
    They did create a Constitution (or Contract) FOR the United States which belongs to (of) America. America is the Union of States united by and under the Constitution, as the Hooven Court stated, that ratified the contract in which it was under*stood the States gave up only limited rights which were enumer*ated (spelled out) in the main body of the Constitution. The Union was NOT created by the Constitution, only made more perfect. Ha Ha, if this is "more perfect", let's go back to the original set-up.
    Federalist paper #15 proves my above statements,
    "The great and radical vice in the construction of the existing Confederation is in the principle of LEGISLATION for STATES or GOVERNMENTS, in their CORPORATE or COL*LECTED CAPACITIES, and as contradistinguished from the INDIVIDUALS of whom they consist. Though this principle does not run through all the powers delegated to the Union, yet it pervades and governs those on which the efficacy of the rest depends. Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regula*tion extending to the individual citizens of America." The em*phasis in "capitals" are Hamilton's.
    END OF QUOTING
    Let us terminate for this day. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN
    MON., JUNE 1, 1992 7:09 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 290
    MONDAY, JUNE 1. 1992
    MEDITATION
    Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.
    But love must be "allowed" and it must be "earned". The more you attempt to demand love, the more it eludes you. There is no promising, pleading, barter­ing, cajoling or threatening which can secure love. True love will only be GIVEN WHEN EARNED.
    Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty; it is compatible neither with obedience, jeal­ousy, nor fear; it is there most pure, perfect and un­limited, where its votaries live in confidence, equal­ity and reserve.
    Ah, but from the realms of God--all IS love and awaits only your acceptance for it has no bindings or requirements for the "giving" --only discipline in the "learning" for love is the guiding force which will look unto your LIFE and not unto that which can be reaped from the return. Blessed be the ones who learn the difference.

THE FUTURE IS ONLY THE PAST AGAIN,
    ENTERED THROUGH A DIFFERENT DOOR
    I think it's time to repeat truth of historical data for you are go­ing to be caught within its tentacles as surely as "death and taxes" as it re-evolves to confront you. You are going to have to face the truth of your lineage and recognize from whence you came if there is hope in the returning into that truth.
    As you will soon become bombarded with nonsense about "space aliens" and "bloodsuckers and abductors" from out there some where--look unto "reason". GOD WOULD NOT LEAVE YOU OF HIS CREATIONS UNATTENDED OR ALONE. IF YOU LIVE AND ANTICIPATE WITHIN THE LIE, AWAIT­ING FULFILLMENT OF THE LIE AND DEMAND THE CONCLUSION AS IN THE LIE---SO SHALL THE LIE DE­VOUR YOU.
    I must confront you, firstly, with your ancestors--it is certainly past time that you meet them. You who have had all the JOURNALS will remember this information as already given early on in the writings. You who have not will likely find it still a totally controversial matter. The point is to understand that your planet is in chaos and we have nothing to gain from you as a species trapped within your civilization as it has come to be--for ours has grown beyond the pressures of the density of yours. I would only suggest that you read and perceive in open­ minded flexibility of thought instead of slamming shut the door upon your own "journey home".
    You are going to meet YOURSELF, so sit down if you must--­get your "bracer" if you must but you ARE going to consider some possibilities of passage. First, consider that this infor­mation is denounced by the indoctrinated (by man) religions, HALF given by the "New Age Destroyers" in their attempt to cover the need for truth in action acceptable to God and Hosts. There is no controversy or confusion to be gleaned here from. In fact, it would seem most wondrous to me to have my history evolve from truth of heritage instead of from fish or monkeys. How dare you limit a God of Creation capable of ordering a universe and causing his most precious creations to be a mud sculpture and a rib-bone birthed in sin. Please, children, let the lies go for they are destroying you--you have reached the time of choosing in your awakening into LIGHT. Are you awaiting your God's return in fear, dread, or in excitement of the mo­ment of freedom? Think upon these things and with "reason" ponder the most logical scenario. Puffy clouds and fantasy la-la land contortions will not do it--this time nor any time.
    I would like to believe you are not so foolish in the lie as to fail to recognize your own birthright.
    You ones who quote the Bible and then deny God's place in the heavens and brothers from "space": JOB 38-31--"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of the Pleiades or loose the bands of Orion?". What might this mean? Well, it appears that you are "banded" (caught) of Orion when you should be seeking the sweet truth of alliance with Pleiades. This is in your own books, Chelas--the very books they hold high at the pulpits of your own man-doctrined churches.
    AMOS 5:8--"Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into morning, and maketh day dark with night: that calleth forth the waters of the sea, and pour them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name!"
    LIVING HISTORY
    Throughout time thousands of cultures, religions, and beliefs have been introduced to this delicate planet you call home. Many of these ideals and ideas conflict or contradict each other and existing in every single one is a positive/negative flow of in­formation. However, in all of the societies and civilizations that have been researched for this connection, one topic remains al­luded to as a consistent "enlightening" force. This singular common denominator, which can be found in the earliest texts and legends, is the mystifying cluster of suns which are THE PLEIADES. Suns? Ah, perhaps you will now begin to see a bit more clearly the possibilities and WHY ye shall be having quite a bit of LIGHT shed upon your beings as the coming months and years come to pass.
    The Ancients and the relatively recent citizens of truth recognize the Pleiades as the "Home of God" or "The Center of the Uni­verse where God abides" and "The seat of immortality". Heaven must be "somewhere" if it be "out there" as you project. Further, the parents of life must be somewhere out there also, if your projections are to have any valid meaning at all--even as with the most orthodox doctrines. Perchance it never occurred to you?
    In your late year about 2690--B.C., the "Yellow Emperor" of China, Huang-Ti, in whose reign miraculous progress was made (utensils of wood, clay and metal were manufactured; boats and carts were constructed and utilized and the medium of currency was originated. Provinces of the vast country were mapped, acupressure and acupuncture became sciences), acknowledged liberally that this rapid development came forth from conversa­tions held in court with his consultants--BEINGS FROM THE PLEIADES.
    The HOPI named the "Choo ho kan", meaning those who cling together, and they, too, consider themselves direct descendants of the inhabitants of the cluster. The Hopi, as well as the Navajo and Sioux, along with many other tribes and cultures dispersed around the world, used a calendar that allowed them to chart the seasons, special events and ceremonial rites with un­canny accuracy. They used a system based on a 260-day "Sacred Round", or minor cycle, and a 365-day year, a major cycle which equaled a period between the midnight culminations of the Pleiades. Any day calculated on these cycles would not repeat itself for 18,980 days or 52 years.
    In the "Kiva of the Mesas" (Sacred Temple of the Mesas) the Hopi ceremoniously "light the new fire". This occurs every 52 years when the temple's sacred points align with the stars, Choo ho kan (pleiades). All fires are extinguished throughout the na­tion and rekindled from a sacred fire produced by the holy men. The young men of the tribe learn the importance of the Pleiades early in life, for initiation into the spiritual ways takes place only when the cherished cluster is directly overhead at night.
    The CREEKS claim to have come to Earth from the stars in spirit form to become flesh and blood. Each year a medicine man who has served the apprenticeship of seven years performs the "green com dance" where he takes seven ears of com from seven fields of the seven clans to insure a healthy harvest.
    The Dakota Ehanni stories (tales of the world previous to the Dakota emergence) speak of the Tayamni, the home of their an­cestors, and the reason for the seven tribes ... the Pleiades. The Seven Sisters play a major role in their history as well as their present day culture. In May, the Month of Hanblaceya, the Dakota/Lakota communicate with the spirits. Astronomy tells you that the Pleiades rise with the sun in May and the Lakota oral history tells you that the home of the spirits is the Pleiades. The older Dakota/Lakotas say that when you die, your spirit goes to the Milky Way and turns south .... south to the Seven Stars! I suggest you think upon this most sincerely.
    Perhaps you will now understand better why there will come the writings from the Sacred Hills Within as projected by the ap­pointed Lakota speaker, Little Crow, and Wamblesha from Wakan Tanka Aton, shall be putting the Oral Truths forth for your confirmation. You of our beloved brothers come from us, with us and are of us--of Pleiades.
    I prefer to label this brother/Father "Wamblesha" for he repre­sents the White Eagle of the Fire-Bird, the higher wisdom­-keeper for the Oral Tradition from which will be rebirthed truth in action in conjunction with the Sky People (Hosts). Wamble­sha means "red eagle" but remember, in the Native tongue--it is the "red" road which is the path of truth and this is WHY it would be a "redman" who would bring unto you the Oral truths of the generations of civilizations.
    The NAVAJO named the sparkling suns of the Pleiades, the "Dilyehe", the OSAGE believe their society was once pure of spirit and journeyed from those stars to the Earth. The IROQUOIS believe the twinkling orbs represent seven young people who guard the holy seed throughout the night.
    OF INTEREST
    The Hohokam, a Pima word meaning "that which has van­ished", disappeared from the arid Arizona desert they had so successfully irrigated and tamed. No one seems to know for certain why they vanished or where they went; legend claims they returned to their home in the stars. Truth is far stranger than fiction, chelas.
    Your years 1980 and 1981 witnessed a Native American exodus to the lush green hills of Canton Zurich. Tribal leaders and medicine men from across the continental U.S. had caught word of the on-going experiences and sought out the contactee. They came to congratulate him for his courage and to compare their histories and prophecies to those of the visitors from the Seven Stars. Astounding as that might seem to you doubtful ones, the majority of concepts were a unified thought shared by "Earth­-humans" and Pleiadians alike.
    I can only heartily suggest you stop picking at this information and pay attention. The time is at hand for you to learn of these things for it is the cycle of the times which shall bring you home again. I believe you must be getting a glimmer of where "home" might be and how you are going to get there.
    HERMES: "Listen to your inner selves and look into the infinity of space and time. There reverberate the songs of the stars and the harmony of the spheres.
    "Each sun is a thought of Creation, each planet a mode of that thought. In order that you may know divine thought, 0 souls, you painfully descend along the paths of the seven planets and their seven heavens and ascend once again.
    "What do the stars do? What do the numbers say? What do the spheres revolve? 0 souls that are lost and saved, they relate, they sing, they revolve your destinies."
    PROFESSOR THOMAS GOLD, Cornell University: "Life on Earth may have started when space men landed here billions of years ago."
    LUCRETIUS, 99-55 B.C.: "All this visible universe is not unique in nature and we must believe that there are, in other re­gions of space, other beings and other men."
    DR. FELIX ZIGLE, Moscow Institute of Aviation: "The UFO phenomenon is a challenge to mankind. It is the duty of scien­tists to take up this challenge, to disclose the nature of the UFO, and to establish the scientific truth."
    JAVIER GARZON, National Astronomical Observatory, Mex­ico City: "UFOs really exist and apparently come from other planets."
    VON PAPST JOHANNES XXIII, Pier Carpi, 1935, (German trans.) "The signs are increasing. The lights in the sky will appear red, blue, green, rapidly. They will grow. Someone is coming from very far and wants to meet the people of the Earth. Meetings have already taken place. But those who have really seen have been silent." SO BE IT.
    Why would it traditionally be that the Ring Nebula of Lyra is re­ferred to by Pleiadians (you) as "The Eye of God"?
    When the colonies on Atlantis and Lemuria finally broke up (all verified by laser enhanced sonar and video by specially outfitted U.S. and Soviet submarines and craft), some of you sailed to the Pyrenees, others to the Yucatan peninsula, and many remained in the places which would preserve the treasures of time passage such as parts of Peru, the Western points of the U.S., Australia, etc., with the central systems of navigation and communications remaining intact in a location in California, U.S.A. and the central storehouse in the Philippines. Never have these places been left unguarded. There are MANY places which are now again operational in preparation for the "coming again".
    GREY MEN?
    May I please REPEAT? It is not the little gray men from space that are here to getcha--it is the grey men right on your place­ment!
    Yes, there are bases there on your place. There are some das­tardly beings within those bases--mostly, however, they are flesh and blood "good old boys' of the conspiracy or the conspirator's tools. There are not body-snatchers, however, who fly around in space craft nailing unsuspecting bodies. Those are planned and orchestrated abductions to scare the liv­ing daylights out of you people so you will be terrified of all space men who might venture into your places.
    Earth became a prison planet some eons ago. The head of the dark energies was sent there, for goodness sake, as punishment for those things perpetrated elsewhere in the cosmos. What do you ones expect--he pulled all his thugs along with him and he most certainly will not fold his tent easily and fly into the bright morning skies--for one very good reason--he cannot for he has nowhere to go and be accepted. The Grey Conspiracy has been trying to locate an achievable placement to "escape" unto. In exchange for technology they promised much to several races of space dwellers. These ones, however, came in good intent and honestly felt there could be a working relationship with man of Earth who is in terrible circumstance. Ah yes, the Grey Men of the Conspiracy can get off your planet but they don't have a de­sirable place, totally self-sustaining, when they get there.
    There is an objective in point in this coalition--at onset--but as usual, the Adversary Plan ripped-off these visitors also. Some of the travelers came in hopes of bringing some insight and as­sistance to Earth brothers only to be utilized and actually tech­nology taken to advance a whole army of robotoid replicas uti­lizing DNA reproduction methodology. The only thing the Ad­versary (your own "Grey Men") had to offer the ETs is control, money and worldly goods--but these things are not of value to anyone in the cosmos who has achieved Truth and the ability to travel intergalactic1y.
    Remember that you as a civilization of thought forms of the Cre­ator source were given this place on which to EXPERIENCE. We of the higher brotherhood work firstly within the Laws of Creation, the Laws of God secondly and we are bound by con­straints beyond that which you in your awakening cannot yet remember. We do not intervene. When we do come, even to your surface to get you or our own brothers, we will have special dispensation. We are bound by cosmic law to keep out of your business--those who break those laws shall pay most dearly. They have already done so--they forfeited their right to return to the universal skyways--they are bound to your dying planet. Those who came in peace and as a por­tion of the cosmic plan, do their work in research through prior agreements with the entities involved. They do not harm, they do not mutilate animals or humans and they do wondrous good for your species.
    There is no way that you can "drift up to some cloud of fluffy vapor and somehow just fly around with a Master Christos". You will be picked up by space craft and beamed through a high frequency light beam--if you qualify and request same. God went to prepare a place for you at the end of Earth journey and HE did so--we are prepared to receive you of God who await His coming and do so in intent of justice and effort of living within the Laws as given. You are experiencing in a manifested form of physical coalition and density--that is not something that can be "both" ways. You either must give up the flesh or you must learn to manage it properly--there is no magic. God pro­vides for alternatives in sequence to cover your needs of transi­tion and would not leave you stranded on a fluff-bit within range of radioactive blasts from Hell. We have untold eons of experi­ence in the mode of transition in security and with as little detrimental impact as can be given--but you ones are going to have to come into understanding of the connection in brother­hood so that we can work together.
    We know that you who struggle and wait are lonely and often feel deserted--you are not. We are here and some of us are working right among you in full operation. We can only work in this manner. So be it with the dark energies, also--they work exactly like we, except they had a great head-start and all of you helped them get in control for they deal with the "physical" senses and we must deal with that which they have caused to be­come "invisible" and thus "doubted".
    ERRORS AND OMISSIONS IN PRESENTATIONS
    I witness as ones effort to present our information from the stages of seminars and I see the labor of love, risk and "how and where do we get it all projected"? I see the intent to inform firstly on the basis of that which was actually experienced--and this causes a lot of reference to the self doing the presentation of "I this" and "I that". This is in hopes you can then come into some reasonable belief as to content. Further, ones come into the "work" bearing the same prejudices and misunderstandings as does anyone else who are victims of deceit and game playing at the expense of mankind.
    This is WHY we work with individuals and businesses which simply do their job--as with America West and our connection: they are PUBUSHERS. They are publishers of many things and volumes of work--most of which I cannot even begin to sanction as truth. However, you will note also that they PUSH books which are otherwise authored and presented by very physical persons. They often do so because these documents contain that confirmation which can give you comfort and in­sight. Ones of the writers are not necessarily enlightened per­sons but most often are totally human-oriented people with great egos and self-intent.
    My appreciation is given for the very fact that these blessed ones are willing to step out there against the "orthodox" disinforma­tion projectionists and fool's games to take a stand in "possibilities". God does not expect perfection but only an open mind and the perfection will follow in sequence.
    As ones speak from experience, you will note errors--let us just assume one tiny conjecture for example. George may be speaking of "aliens" and he will likely present pictures of one, Asket. There will be presented one picture who is actually the being in point and another is only a "model". He is likely to say that this person is Pleiadian since the subject is regarding Pleiades. No, this person is not Pleiadian--she is from the DAL Universe and has only remote connection to Pleiadians.
    Semjase is a different matter. This one is offspring of Semjasa who is considered a son of God and your forefather in direct lineage. I do not wish to confuse you further but you are going to have to be understanding of speakers on your place as they, too, glean information and correct stories into factual data.
    You ones want sensationalism and pictures and thus and so. However, most of the sensationalism and pictures are false as presented. Ones fail to realize that truth is sufficient unto all needs--and always far more strange and exciting than is the fic­tion as given for sensationalism. But most of all, you must not continue to confuse the "speaker" with the "author"! At best, and often at worst. the speaker can only offer "OPINION" of perception regarding the author's intent and it most often is di­rectly contradictory.
    Our JOURNALS have full intent and purpose to send forth the call unto the waiting receivers for your job is at hand. The in­formation is to awaken the sleeping masses. We do not need to write of displacement and atrocities within the lies of your place other than to awaken you to your plight--men of great standing and stature are giving you the same--mine is to confirm it.
    Now as the speakers of Truth are abounding, we can turn again unto our purpose and instructions of what comes next and where do we go from here. It is not enough to know what is wrong or even to know what NEEDS doing to change it. You must know purpose of the journey in the first place and the cycles of change so you can confront your destiny and transition. You do not face a couple of places called Sodom and Gomorrah of Bib­lical times--your entire planet has become Sodom. Therefore, ridding a couple of cities from the globe won't do it. The Elite human cohorts of the Adversary plan to rid your planet of over 6 billion people and they plan to do it before year 2000. That means a LOT OF CHANGES IN THE VERY NEAR FU­TURE!
    ELITE KNOW AND USE COMING ENENTS
    The Elite know of the changes at hand. They know and franti­cally work to deal with the upcoming Photon Belt entrance. They will use the happening to ill-conceived evil if, in fact, they cannot change the entrance through technical means. It appears they cannot so you can be faced, probably before year's ending, with some three to five days of terrifying and incredible chaos and panic, death and terror. The Adversary hopes to gain total upper-hand control at that time including thrusting you into a "space war" in which you have no idea of that which you are challenging for it is NOT space aliens--but the same Elite you submit to on the globe itself. Well, chelas, you have been warned that there will BE FEW who make the journey home in conjunction with God's travelers. You have responded to the lie and forfeited all responsibility for self--dumping your "sins" upon the blood-soaked innocent lamb. No--you shall individu­ally stand in "judgement" before God--just you and Him, old friend--just you and Him.
    The Father Aton wrote on Monday, December 11, 1989, Year 3, Day 117 and it was put to JOURNAL. I would reprint the message herein for your reminding:
    ATON
    QUOTE:
    "...... The third virtue that escapes your memory, Dharma, is that in which you excel, chela--wowacintanka--fortitude! You have just forgotten for all men forget. These things must be told and put unto the press that my people can be in the remember­ing. I am Grandfather Aton to speak to you.
    Your mind shall be kept veiled in your consciousness for man is not yet ready to hear it all and man's tongue is attached so solidly to his consciousness that it spills over as prompted by his ego. You shall simply clear of all dark clowns from your space and write that which we bring to you just as you have been do­ing these months past. If my words bring embarrassment or a swish of guilt upon ones who are in the receiving, then it is time that they pay attention. No thing more and no thing less. You walk the road of light and the messages are not always for you to decipher--much the less for you to project in your interpreta­tion. You shall be given to understand the difference. You shall seek wisdom which is the first virtue, first in all things and the rest shall be added in properness. You shall persist in "woohitika", which is bravery, for you know the best and the worst and from the worst shall rise the best. You shall also continue to put my Truth to the pages lest you fail your last test, that of "wacantognaka" --generosity. As Truth is given forth and ones who receive clutch it and hide it in the darkness--or sell it for earthly worth, greed or putrid ego satisfaction--the virtue of generosity is lost for, unless you give it forth you cannot receive of the abundance back into the beingness which is truly you within. Wisdom comes from the errors committed and not re­peated. So be it.
    With wisdom comes the knowledge that all things are binded to­gether by the strands of each bound together as the cohesive whole. Wisdom is the recognition and reverence (not "worship") of the seen and the unseen, the known and the un­known working together and interacting in such a way as to bring balance unto that which is The Creation of that One from which you come. But simply to be in the knowing does not bring wholeness for unless there is the act of generosity and sharing--action--the fourth virtue is failed.
    Heed well the remindings of the ancient teachers who have willingly come forth again to point the directions. Two thou­sand years past in the traditions of those you label today, the Hopi, came a warning which men ignore and yet has been re­peated again and again from your great wise-men-sages: "When you seed a I gourd of ashes' in the sky you will know that the Great Purification is at hand." Whether you wish to realize it or not makes no difference whatsoever. And, two thousand years ago the Truth was again brought by one who represented Truth and you were again told, "There will be wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, famines, pestilence ... men fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. "
    You have been told before that Ages of Newness would be filled with chemical pollution. You have been told that there would come severe floods upon the lands and severe droughts; vol­canos will erupt and you will be plagued by earthquakes, mas­sive erosion and vast inundations. There will be great and dras­tic activities--earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, bizarre weather patterns and these will especially be prevalent in what you call the "Ring of Fire" stretching from the South of the Sea of Peace and Japan to the Western mountain chains of North and South America. But do not expect it to only be in these places--but I speak here to you ones in this place of nearness. These things shall be come upon all places upon your globe and within your globe.
    Ah yes, chela, 'tis not only in your placement for it shall engulf the totality of the earth-mother. But you are given that which is in your realm of attention and existence. You shall be given those things about your world so that they can be integrated for all peoples--there are others who shall be given those insights.
    There is no point in focusing upon these "things"--they are but the cleansing and the renewal and the casting off of the old--they are but the clues to the timing sequence that man can understand his slothful ways and quicken his attention. As Little Crow sug­gests--quit looking into the reflection glass for that is NOT who you are--look within to the truth of self and see who you might be hiding within that cumbersome machinery. 'Tis the journey within that is ultimate--not the reflection from a looking glass for the glass stops your vision just beyond your nose and vision must flow throughout infinity--beyond man's puny limits. There is only brotherhood within the vision quest of ones who come from the thunder peoples and the sky brothers. These ones were labeled the "Bird Tribes" for when they were labeled thusly--­only birds flew within the consciousness of experience.
    Oh yes, chela, I can explain these things unto you and I shall do so in many ways, through carefully chosen receivers and trans­mitters and they can be written in a way in which each in­dividual entity can be made to understand.
    You must place into perspective that which has occurred upon your globe of manifested experience. You watch man unearth another man from apparently another time, a skeleton, a bowl of primitive clay fragments, pieces of stone and sharp glass-like flint--tools. You look and you marvel at the findings while you over-look the grandest discoveries of the cycles of time.
    These places are unearthed because they represent the "beginning", not the "ending". When the old continents are again thrust up from the eons of cleansing under the seas, life shall need begin again--and man always insists on starting over. His destructive and evil nature comes forth and destroys and the mother is forced to again cleanse so she rolls over in her bed and washes away that which is evil and without purity and that which is man-created is lost again into its elemental forms but that which was remaining of the elemental species is left for the next generations of "modern man" to find and exploit. For man must always come into the truth of it--there is nothing more and nothing less. All he can gather is his experiences and his growth in recognition of the vast infinity of the creation where he exists forever. As the old comes forth all that is brought back is the basic beginnings of what appears to be life. A few fragments of geographical locations are always left to remain that there might be continuation of a species. Man was always man--man was never a fish nor an ape--man was always man. It is always the ones of the ancients who remain with the earth mother to nurture and hold to the old that again a civilization of human might be rebirthed and given opportunity to experience and grow through his virtues and repeat or renew; it is his choice, always.
    The "livingness" of the mother is brought into her radiance and those with her which have come into truth. Those who must be taught in the lower grades are placed appropriately that they can continue in their lessons. When a planet "closes" its magnificent and ultimate cycle, new lands raise from the oceans and, without the waters, the living plants and animal species perish or in some instances, adapt. However as the old is brought for cleansing beneath the waters of the great seas, that which man has corrupted poisons the remaining oceans and the new oceans beneath which the pollution lies sunken. Some survive for it intended to be that way. If the ending of a planet or life base is truly annihilated, it becomes a massive asteroid belt and/or an encapsulated energy form to be re-molded into whatever the creator so "thinks --it matters not to you for you will have lost your "consciousness" and would again be without knowingness.
    Again the ancient "teachers" from the universal realms are there to begin the lessons again--the first to come, the last to go--only relieved by brief periods of "lift-off" to insure re-commence of the mighty cycle. You ones in this consciousness are in the final fragments of the mighty cycle before and while the old passes and the new begins. It is a wondrous gift indeed to be the se­lected few for the false betrayers stand to the left and to the right all about you to push you from your path. I am the mother hen for all of you, my little fledglings who cling unto my feathers, for I know the path and I hold the lamp to light the way. You need no rituals to reach out and take my hand for you have never been disconnected from me. To renew the bond is but a thought--to sever is also but a thought and even then I shall not leave you as you are allowed your lessons.

PJ 50
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUE., JUNE 2, 1992 1:35 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 291
    TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 1992
    MEDITATION
    It will always appear that some people get all the breaks. While they walk steadily along or climb the ladder to happiness and success they seem to be able to "miss" some of the rungs when, in fact, you have to hit every one and get hung-up on the first one or two. Why might this be so? Because ones who succeed are those who are accepting of life's problems as they come and confront them head on. No journey is trouble free--only the experiencers are inept or capable of coping with that which comes.
    Life is not something which has to be "endured"--and neither may you "put up with" things which come forth. Take responsibility, go within for help, EXPECT IT, and the skill (not luck) will become a part of your way of life.
    Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life or at the least, a problem or two along the way which needs solutions. Keep the head up so the eyes may see clearly and the ears hear strongly. And be bigger than the problem in knowing you will be given nothing greater than your ability to bear.
    Usually all that is required in any set of problem circum­stances is perception and perspective. As God power incarnate, you have the ability to "create" and not simply be using the pawns in the game as already manifest. Cre­ative thinking is your mandatory approach: Creative thinking may mean simply the realization that there is no particular virtue in doing things the way they have always been done--just because they "have always been done that way"!
    Most important, as a problem raises its squinty eyes--con­front it. If people who love each other let even a single instant wedge itself between them--IT GROWS--AND GROWS--AND GROWS--it becomes a month, a year, a century; it becomes too late! And most of all remember that all the things that "go without saying" or that are "understood" between people can build up an impassable hurdle or mountain of miscommunication which will not be traversed.
    Most of all, however, know whether or not you have a "problem" for in the ending you will find that love and so­lutions have two things in common--both must be handled as a thing of action and sincerity--not simply words and fine talk.
    Consider these things of "life" most carefully for you may not choose the way you die--but you MUST choose the way you live! Salu
    EARTHLY PROOF OF THE "PHOTON BELT"!
    I have been badgered about as much about the "Photon Belt" as any one thing I have presented to you. I remind you readers--I DIDN'T DREAM UP A PHOTON BELT TO ANNOY YOU IN SOME WAY. YOUR SCIENTISTS SEE IT THERE OFF THE BOW OF YOUR SHIP AND KNOW ALL ABOUT IT­--THEY ARE THE ONES MAKING PREDICTIONS AND I SHALL CONTINUE TO PASS THE INFORMATION ALONG.
    This "belt" is such a part of our orbiting system that I cannot understand your lack of understanding about it being there in front of you. The prophecies, in every instance, speak of it and what will happen in those days from the most evil intended to the most pure in projection.
    For you who want to "pin me down". I have this to offer--YOU FIND OUT AND THEN SHARE WITH ALL OF US. There are ones now, from one of the most reputable observatories (in conjunction with military researchers) and ones who are in as­tronomical research at MIT who just this week-end CONFIRMED that not only are YOU approaching the PHOTON BELT but there is a gag order under penalty of death or incar­ceration on life sentence IF any information regarding the phe­nomenon is so much as mentioned.
    Further, I get denial that Pleiades could be a center around which other solar systems orbit--and all sorts of "magnetic this" and "magnetic that" and how it couldn't be because of the "pull" of planets and galaxies, etc. WELL, WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS, SIR? IF YOU ARE TALKING OF "SUNS"--MORE THAN SEVEN OF THEM--YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT "PULL". Then one goes on to annoy George and demand that George demand that I do this and that or the other. What be wrong with you, sir? You have denounced me from onset and my opinion is that you are simply abusive to George and in­sulting in addition. Why do you cast stones at him--or at me? We only present to you that which IS and if you care not for it--­go thy way in peace for ye know not of that which ye speak.
    TANKS IN THE GARDEN
    From all about your nation observers are seeing train cars filled with "tanks" (unmarked) moving in all directions. A whole rail convoy was just off-loaded in Las Vegas on this past weekend. This coincided with a Patriot meeting of great magnitude and a "Heavy Metal--Grateful Dead" concert which pulled 90,000. Coincidence? No! YOU ARE AT WAR--those tanks are Communist equipment--mostly "Chinese" in origin. The United Nations military force is getting ready to take command of your cities and you-the-people.
    No, things DON'T look good--but again, why does it seem to be "my fault"? If 1 tell you Truth, does this make me your enemy? If you believe me not--so be it. However, if ones ask my input­--I shall give it. If you choose not to believe--good, but before you denounce me--go look in the park in Las Vegas! Remem­ber, Yucca Proving Grounds, Yucca Mountain and Nellis A.F. Base are all right there. You have "aliens" of every sort in the facilities on site and you of America have some serious prob­lems confronting you.
    You who wrote so insultingly, want proof? I have no-thing (NOTHING) to prove. I need NOT your problems for NO­-ONE is about to take my freedom and destroy my property--nei­ther CAN they nor SHALL they do so! God's Hosts are not vulnerable--YOU ARE!!
    STILL PRIMITIVE?
    PERSPECTIVE ON THE BIG PICTURE OF
    INFINITE GROWTH
    I do not speak of you ones as anything other than "little broth­ers" for "ignorance" is not the same as stupidity--but primitive? Perhaps! You have learned enough to destroy and not enough to restore. Where ARE you on the scale of human evolvement? Let me remind you through teachings of your Pleiadian elders and YOU see where you might be on the scale of 1-7 in the seven segments of realization.
    I. PRIMARY LIFE:
    1) Primary development of intellect and spirit.
    2) Primary thinking of intellect and spirit.
    3) Primary thinking of reason.
    4) Primary exercise of intellect and spirit force.
    5) Primary reasonable actions.
    6) Primary will-thinking and will-activity.
    7) Reason-conditioned guiding of the life.
    Creatures of these levels are considered insane, idiots, etc., by already thinking reasoning beings. But in truth their spirit and intellect is not yet spiritually developed. (They are new spirits who have to first form themselves by learning and experience.) [Nervous yet???]
    II. REASONED LIFE:
    1) Primary development of reason.
    2) Effective realization of reason and its use.
    3) Primary acknowledgement and cognition of higher influences.
    4) Belief in higher influences without having the knowl­edge.
    5) Belief in higher forces, superstition, fear of evil, ven­eration of God., etc.
    (Germinating time for religions, etc.)
    6) [Here is where the elder brothers place the average Earth human being on the scale.] Primary cognition of the true reality. Research, knowledgeable develop­ment. First spiritual cognitions and their exercise. Spiritual healing, telepathy, etc.
    7) Primary development of knowledge and wisdom.
    III. INTELLIGENT LIFE
    [This is where you will find the present Earth beings who are "educated" as scientists, etc. There are a few borderland and spiritual scholars in this section about level 2 and 3. Except for the "wisdom", as expressed. Knowledge without wisdom is the remarkable status of your society.]
    1) Advanced development of the intellect. High technol­ogy. Second utilization of spiritual forces. Primary creation of living form.
    2) Realization and exercise of knowledge, truth, and wis­dom. Slow breakdown of accepted beliefs.
    3) First utilization of knowledge and wisdom.
    4) Acknowledgement and utilization of nature's laws.
    Generation of super-technologies. Second creation of living forms. [Your government Elite are at this level through technological superiority and control of the masses of you-the-people.]
    5) Natural exercise of wisdom and knowledge in the cog­nition of spiritual forces. Further breakdown of ac­cepted beliefs. [Certainly aren't "here" yet, are you?]
    6) Life in knowing, about wisdom, truth and logic.
    7) Primary cognition of the reality as absolutely real.
    IV. REAL LIFE:
    1) Clear knowledge about reality as absolutely real.
    2) Cognition of spiritual knowledge and spiritual wisdom.
    3) Utilization of spirit knowledge and wisdom.
    4) Cognition of the reality of the CREATION and its laws.
    5) Living according to the CREATION law. Purification of Spirit and intellect. Cognition of the obligation and force of Spirit. Breakdown of blind acceptances in be­lief.
    6) Guided and controlled utilization of spiritual forces.
    7) Creation of first living creatures. [Your Elite made it to this point half a century ago and now you have ability to "create" (manufacture from DNA) replica­tion of life-forms, including human--however, you have no ability to introduce or "create" soul energy in ANY form.]
    V. CREATIONAL LIFE:
    1) Creating and controlling of living forms.
    2) Construction of mechanical/organic living things.
    3) Spiritual development of forces for control of material and organic forms of life.
    4) Will-conditioned mastery of life in all its forms and sorts.
    5) Position of recognitions. Reminiscences of earlier life­times, etc.
    6) Kings of Wisdom. (Accepts "wisdom" before their higher power "knowledge".)
    7) Cognition of Spiritual Peace, of universal love and ere­ational harmony.
    VI. SPIRITUAL LIFE:
    1) Acknowledgement and realization of Spiritual Peace, universal love and creational harmony.
    2) Living according to pure Spiritual knowledge.
    3) Spiritual creating and creations.
    4) Dis-embodying of Spirit from organic matter.
    5) First pure Spiritual existence.
    6) Final Spiritual existence.
    7) Passing-over into the CREATION consciousness.
    VII. CREATION LIFE:
    1) Twilight sleeping during seven periods of rest.
    2) Awakening and beginning of creating in the Creation as CREATION, during seven periods.
    3) Creating of living forms.
    4) Creating of new Spirit in improvement of the CREATION.
    5) Creating of great Spirit in the CREATION.
    6) Recreating CREATION.
    7) Last reach of highest improvement during the 7th pe­riod.
    TWILIGHT SLEEP OF CREATION
    This is a period of "sleep" of the CREATION and lasts seven periods/great-times. One period/great-time lasts some 311,040,000,000,000 years as calculated in your counting sys­tems. We have to offer you that to which YOU can relate for we utilize only "sequence" of growth and experience--during all of the 7 periods of experience. In the twilight state of the CRE­ATION all life and the whole universe ceases in consciousness. Just after its awakening it begins to create all things anew. During the twilight sleeping neither time nor space exist. There is only the "nothing" or voidance, as all lies sleeping inside the infinite of the CREATION and null-time. While no creating thought exists there is no force, no time, and no space. There is only duration in a nameless nothing.
    Do not confuse this with the "null"-time on either rim of the Photon Belt of Light. The "Photon" null-time simply expresses as neutralization of all electrical particles as they become "lighted" and frequencies pick up to match the evolution of such change.
    THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW?
    It is a only a fool who projects "impossible" as mysteries are unveiled. Demands for "proving" are only allowances of "ignorance to show through". Things are being discovered ev­ery day in your heavens which disprove that limited vision of a century past or even a year past. Since YOU do not really know what a "starship" IS, how can you pronounce that there are no such things'! The only thing proven in such demands of higher beings is the total narrow perception and ignorance of the one demanding same. I would remind all of you "astronomers" (of which my accuser seems to allow himself the title) that Neptune was discovered only in 1846.
    Yes, this wondrous turquoise planet, long known by antiquity, would have blue-green appearance, be watery, and have patches the color of swamp like vegetation.
    So as some of your probes have gone forth you now have a con­firmed blue-green, aquamarine planet embraced by an atmo­sphere of helium, hydrogen, and methane gases, swept by swirling, high-velocity winds that overshadow Earth's own hur­ricanes. What else? Well, it was expected that Neptune would be gaseous--but no, it has a "rocky core" above which there floats, (at least in the words of JPL scientists), "a slurry mixture of water-ice. This watery layer, circling the rocky core as the planet revolves in its sixteen-hour day, acts as a dynamo that creates a sizable magnetic field. "
    But we are going to look more closely now. This beautiful planet turns out to be encircled by several rings made up of boulders, rocks, and dust and is orbited by at least eight satel­lites, OR MOONS. Of the latter, the largest you have called Triton, proved no less spectacular than its planetary master. This celestial body has "retrograde" motion and is about the size of Earth's Moon. It orbits Neptune in a direction opposite to that of the coursing of Neptune and all other known planets in your Solar System, not anticlockwise as they do--but clockwise. The surface is rugged and mountainous on one side with smooth, almost craterless features on the other side. There has been recent and continuing volcanic activity but very odd in na­ture: what the active, hot interior of this celestial body spews out is not molten lava but jets of slushy ICE. Triton had flowing water in its past; it had lakes and there were carbon-based com­pounds which coat parts of Triton AND Neptune.
    SUMERIAN TEXTS KNEW OF OUTERMOST PLANETS
    Now guess what!! There are some old texts from the Sumerians which spoke extensively of these places. How could this be if there are no space men, no ancient astronomers, no higher intel­ligence and no technology in place before now to PROVE such a thing?
    So, lets look further, now that you have some backup from that which you labeled "Voyager 2". Let us attend Uranus. This jewel is only about two billion miles distant so we should be able to study it "closely", Unfortunately it lies so far beyond Saturn that it cannot be seen from Earth with the naked human eye. It was discovered in 1781 by Frederick Wilhelm Herschel, a musi­cian turned amateur astronomer, only after the telescope was perfected. At the time of its discovery Uranus was thought to have been unknown in antiquity for it had been held that the an­cient peoples knew and venerated the Sun, the Moon, and only five planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn), which they believed moved around the Earth in the "vault of heaven"; nothing could be seen or known beyond Saturn.
    But the very opposite has proven to be true--the ancients knew all about Uranus, and about Neptune, and even about the more-distant Pluto! So now, Earthling--where do you go to hide?
    Ah, and Uranus has some wondrous moons as well. Uranus is interesting for it just "lies there" on its side after being struck by a very large celestial object yet to be identified by you ones. Now here is another interesting thing--ITS WINDS MOVE IN RETROGRADE DIRECTION. Moreover, the side of Uranus which lies away from the Sun has the same temperature as that which faces the sun.
    And what shaped the unusual features and formations on some of the Uranian moons? Especially intriguing is the moon called Miranda which is now accepted as "one of the most enigmatic objects in the Solar System", in the words of your own NASA astronomers, where an elevated, flattened-out plateau is delin­eated by 100-mile-long escarpments that form a right angle (a feature nicknamed "the Chevron" by the astronomers) and where, on both sides of this plateau, there are elliptical features that are like racetracks ploughed over by concentric furrows.
    Two phenomena stand out regarding Uranus, distinguishing it from other planets. One is its color--in living color on your own Television screens--it is greenish blue--a color totally different from that of all the previous planets seen to date in your vision.
    The other different factor is what Uranus is "made of ". It, too, was assumed that Uranus was gaseous--but nay, nay--it is cov­ered with WATER! BUT--it is HOT! Thousands of degrees of heat--from radioactive elements. This too, was EXACTLY as the Sumerians described it to be. In their texts from millennia ago the ancient Sumerians had not only known of the existence of Uranus but had accurately described it right to its greenish­ blue color and as having water.
    What does this mean? It means, little ones, that in 1986 modern science DID NOT discover what had been unknown; rather, it rediscovered and caught up with ancient knowledge. In the ancient texts, Neptune was listed before Uranus, as would be expected by someone coming INTO the solar system and sees first Pluto, then Neptune, and then Uranus. In these texts or planetary lists Uranus was called Kakkab shanamma, "Planet Which is the Double" of Neptune. Uranus is indeed a look ­alike of Neptune in size, color, and watery content; both planets are encircled by rings and orbited by a multitude of satellites, or moons. Further, the magnetic fields of both have almost identi­cal characteristics: both have an unusually extreme inclination relative to the planets' axes or rotation--58 degrees on Uranus, 50 degrees on Neptune. The two planets have similarly length of the "day" cycles--each about sixteen to seventeen hours long. Does it not occur to you at this point that it just might be an interesting thing to witness a Photon Belt which is pure light and invisible to sight perception? Further, if you do not even know there is a "photon belt" present, how can you ASSUME that you are NOT an orbiting system around a sun cluster with the power of Pleiades?? I certainly hope George will not be too irritated with his "friend" to not share this information with him. He demands information from Hatonn--he shall get information for I weary of the foolish games and accusations.
    The ferocious winds on Neptune and the water ice slurry layer on its surface attest to the great internal heat it, generates, like that of Uranus. In fact, Neptune's temperatures are very similar to those of Uranus even though Uranus is more than a billion miles closer to your Sun-oops!
    It may be interesting to note that even your NASA scientists made an announcement regarding the similarity of the ancient texts and what you have now seemingly "proven". They state: "Planet which is the double", the Sumerians said of Uranus in comparing it to Neptune says its size and other characteristics make Uranus a near twin of Neptune." Not only the described characteristics but even the terminology-- "planet which is the double", "a near twin of Neptune"--is similar. But one state­ment, the Sumerian one, was made circa 4,000 B.C., and the other, by NASA, in A.D. 1989, nearly 6,000 years later.
    WHO WERE THESE SUMERIANS?
    The Sumerians are the first "known" and historically recognized civilization. It seemingly appeared suddenly out of nowhere some 6,000 years ago; it is credited on your place with virtually all the "firsts" of a high civilization: inventions and innovations, concepts and beliefs, which form the very foundation of your own Western culture and indeed of all other civilization and cultures throughout the Earth as you presently can recognize them or find historical documentation. [Didn't ALL of you KNOW this?] Entertaining as it might be, the wheel and ani­mal-drawn vehicles, boats for rivers and ships for seas, the kiln and the brick, high-rise building, writing and schools and scribes, laws and judges and juries, kingship and citizens' councils, music and dance and art, medicine and chemistry, weaving and textiles, religion and priesthoods and even temples--they are all thought on Earth Shan to have begun there, in SUMER, a country in the southern part of today's IRAQ, located in ancient Mesopotamia. Above all, knowledge of mathematics and as­tronomy were believed to have begun there.
    Surely enough, all the basic elements of modern astronomy are found in Sumerian origin: the concept of a celestial sphere, of a horizon and a zenith, of the circle' s division into 360 degrees, of a celestial band in which the planets orbit the Sun, of grouping stars into constellations and giving them the names and pictorial images that are called the "zodiac" today, of applying the num­ber 12 to this zodiac and to the divisions of time, and of devising a calendar that has been the basis of calendars to this very day. I would say the Sumerians made a small contribution to your present society.
    INTERESTING NOTATIONS
    The Sumerians recorded their commercial and legal transac­tions, their tales and their histories, on clay tablets; they drew their illustrations on cylinder seals on which the depiction was carved in reverse, as a negative, that appeared as a positive when the seal was rolled on wet clay. In the ruins of Sumerian cities excavated by archaeologists in the past century and a half, hundreds, if not thousands, of the texts and illustrations that have been found dealt with astronomy. Do you see now WHY I simply cannot get too interested in some over-hyped and tam­pered-with Dead Sea Scrolls? Why not go study where Truth can be found? I think you know the answer to that one! Among these are lists of stars and constellations in their correct heav­enly locations and manuals for observing the rising and setting of stars and planets. There are texts specifically dealing with the Solar System. There are texts among the unearthed tablets that list the planets orbiting the Sun in their correct order; one text gives the distances between the planets. There are illustra­tions on cylinder seals depicting the Solar System that are at least 4,500 years old and that are now in the Near Eastern Section of the State Museum in East Berlin (catalogued under num­ber VA/243--for you inquiring minds).
    Illustrations appear of a complete Solar System in which the Sun (not Earth!) is in the center. But later you burned alive ones who said as much. Is it not possible you have missed a little Photon Belt--especially when revealing of same is bearing a penalty of firing squad death?
    In fact, the Solar System is depicted with ALL the planets you know today and some you don't, orbiting quite accurately.
    Now, since some of the depictions are a bit different (today) than are yours and perhaps they represent errors?? Perish the thought for these are not errors or misinformation; on the con­trary, the differences--two of them--are very significant.
    The first difference concerns Pluto. It has a very odd orbit--too inclined to the common plane (called the Ecliptic) in which the planets orbit the Sun, and so elliptical that Pluto sometimes (as at present and until 1999) finds itself not farther but closer to the Sun than Neptune. Astronomers have therefore speculated, ever since its discovery in 1930, that Pluto was originally a satellite of another planet; the usual assumption is that it was a moon of Neptune that "somehow"--no one seems to be able to figure out how--got torn away from its attachment to Neptune and attained its independent (though most bizarre) orbit around the Sun.
    This is confirmed by the ancient depiction, but with a significant difference. In the Sumerian depiction Pluto is shown not near Neptune but between Saturn and Uranus. And Sumerian cosmo­logical texts, which we shall consider here at length, relate that Pluto was a satellite of Saturn that was let loose to eventually attain its own "destiny" --its independent orbit around the Sun! Oh heresy! Could it be? I would ask Mr. D. to explain this to me in detail which is understandable to a "child", as is re­quired of me regarding Pleiades and Photons.
    I would point out that the ancient explanation regarding the ori­gin of Pluto reveals not just factual knowledge but also great sophistication in matters celestial. It involves an understanding of the complex forces that have shaped the Solar System, as well as the development of astrophysical theories by which moons can become planets or planets in the making can fail and remain moons. Pluto, according to Sumerian cosmogony, made it; YOUR Moon, which was in the process of becoming an inde­pendent planet, was prevented by celestial events from attaining the independent status,
    Modern astronomers moved from speculation to the conviction that such a process has indeed occurred in your Solar System only after observations by some of your space-probes. It is now determined in the past decade that Titan, the largest moon of Saturn, was a planet-in-the-making whose detachment from Sat­urn was not completed. The discoveries at Neptune reinforced the opposite speculation regarding Triton, Neptune's moon that is just 400 miles smaller in diameter than Earth's Moon. Its pe­culiar orbit, its volcanism, and other features indicate that Triton was an "object sailing through the Solar System" several billion years ago when it "strayed" too close to Neptune, came under its influence and began orbiting the planet.
    So what do the Sumerians say about this? It will become quite evident that not only is much of modern "discovery" merely a rediscovery of ancient knowledge but that ancient knowledge of­fered explanations for many phenomena that modern science has yet to figure out--like how it is the Hosts know so much! My, my, just HOW COULD those ancient ones have known all about these things so long ago--even at the dawn of civiliza­tion? What kind of proof do you want, Mr. D.? You haven't liked us since we brought forth AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, have you? I do not mind honest in­quiries for man should question and search--I object to the in­ference that my people (crew) are less than even intelligent. I believe it is not "our" intelligence in question, sir.
    HOW COULD SUMERJANS KNOW?
    The answer lies partially in the second difference between the Sumerians I depiction of the Solar System and your own present knowledge as it has unfolded. It is the inclusion of a large planet in the empty space between Mars and Jupiter. You aren't aware of any such planet; but the Sumerian cosmological, astro­nomical, and historical texts insist that there indeed exists one more planet in your Solar System!--lets call it the "twelfth" member: they included the Sun, the Moon (which they counted as a celestial body in its own right for reasons stated in the texts), and ten, not nine, planets. It was the realization that a planet the Sumerian texts called NIBIRU ("Planet of the Cross­ing") was neither Mars nor Jupiter, as some of your scholars have debated, but another planet that passes between them every little old 3,600 years.
    It was from that planet, in fact, that the Sumerian texts repeat­edly and persistently stated, that the ANUNNAKI came to Earth. What in the world does THAT mean? "THOSE WHO FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH CAME!" IN YOUR BIBLE THEY ARE SPOKEN OF AS THE ANAKIM, and in Chapter 6 of Genesis are also called Nefilim, WHICH IN HEBREW MEANS THE SAME THING: "THOSE WHO HAVE COME DOWN, FROM THE HEAVENS TO EARTH!"
    AND--it was from the Anunnaki, the Sumerians explained--as though they had anticipated the question today--that they had learnt all they knew. The advanced knowledge found in Sume­rian texts is thus, in effect, knowledge that was possessed by the Anunnaki who had come from Nibiru; and theirs was a very ad­vanced civilization. The Anunnaki came to Earth about 445,000 years ago give or take a month or two. Way back then they could already travel in space--oh my goodness. Their vast el­liptical orbit made a loop--this is the exact translation of the Sumerian term--around all the outer planets, acting as a moving observatory from which the Anunnaki could investigate all those planets. And so, dear ones, this is how everything was and is already known by your elders.
    OTHER POSSIBLE ANSWERS
    Why anyone would bother to go to your little speck of matter called Earth, not by accident, not by chance, not once but repeatedly, every 3,600 years or so, is also answered in these Sumerian texts and doesn't longer have to be "wondered" about--­for the inquiring minds of today. On their planet, the Anun­naki/Nefilim were facing a situation which you on Earth may also soon face: ecological deterioration and life was increasingly difficult. There was need for protection of their dwindling at­mosphere, and the solution was to suspend "gold" particles above it, as a shield. How many of you realize that you coat the windows of your "spacecraft" with a thin layer of gold to shield the astronauts from radiation? Guess what, these Anunnaki had discovered this rare metal on what they called the "Seventh Planet" (counting from the outside inward), and they launched Mission Earth to obtain it. At first they tried to obtain it effort­lessly, from the waters of the Persian Gulf; but when that failed, they embarked on toilsome mining operations in southeastern Africa.
    Some short 300,000 years ago, the Anunnaki assigned to the African mines mutinied. It was then that the chief scientist and the chief medical officer of the Anunnaki used genetic manipula­tion and in-vitro fertilization techniques to create "primitive workers"--the first Homo sapiens to take over the backbreaking toil in those gold mines.
    The Sumerian texts that describe all these events and their con­densed version in the Book of Genesis have been extensively dealt with in other writings available today. The scientific as­pects of those developments and of the techniques employed by the Anunnaki are the subject of which wondrous speculations can be made and perhaps my projections of "replicas" and "robotics" won't seem so far-fetched to the inquiring minds.
    Modern science, as you call it, it will be shown, is blazing an amazing track of scientific advances--but the road to that "future" is replete with signposts, knowledge, and advances from the past which can no longer be ignored. These Anun­naki have been there before and as the relationship between them and the beings they had created changed, as they de­cided to give Mankind "civilization", they imparted to you some of their knowledge and the ability to make your own scientific advances.
    As we write a bit more on this subject, I think you will find it interesting to simply realize the truth about something so CLOSE to you as the planet "Nibiru" and its influence on your species and civilization and then perhaps you can more openly look at other possibilities as you head into this incredible time of destruction and chaos.
    The Sumerians were correct in what they were recording and I suggest that you pay close attention to the "discoveries" of "new" planets and "unseen before" planets and, and, and--. Chelas, you HAVE CONFIRMATION that there ARE intelli­gent beings "out there"--people so advanced that they could get to your place, almost half a million years ago, through travel (space) and people who were coming and going between their planet and Earth Shan every 3,600 years on a regular round-trip basis.
    So what is the worry? Well, it is the WHO that is "out there" that shakes existing political, religious, social, economic, and military orders on your planet. ONLY YOU DO NOT KNOW!!
    This is all B.S.? Come now--let's look at gold mining. There is absolute evidence that mining took place, in southern Africa, during the Old Stone Age. Your own Archaeological studies prove it.
    Realizing that sites of abandoned ancient mines could indicate where gold could be found, South Africa's leading mining corporation, the Anglo-African Corporation, in the 1970's en­gaged archaeologists to look for such ancient mines. Published reports (in the corporation's journal Optima) detail the discovery in Swaziland and other sites in South Africa of extensive mining areas with shafts to depths of fifty feet. Stone objects and char­coal remains established dates of 35,000, 46,000, and 60,000 B.C. for these sites. The archaeologists and anthropologists who joined in dating the finds believed that mining technology was used in southern Africa "during much of the period subse­quent to 100,000 B.C."
    In September 1988, a team of international physicists came to South Africa to verify the age of human habitats in Swaziland and Zululand. The most modem techniques indicated an age of 80,000 to 115,000 years.
    Regarding the most ancient gold mines of Monotapa in southern Zimbabwe, Zulu legends hold that they were worked by "artificially produced flesh and blood slaves created by the First People". These slaves, the Zulu legends recount, "went into battle with the Ape-Man" when "the great war star appeared in the sky" (see INDABA MY CHILDREN, by the Zulu medicine man Credo Vusamazulu Mutwa).
    I certainly hope that perhaps we have kindled a spark of curios­ity. You certainly do not "have to" listen to me or believe a word I give you--but it seems the better part of wisdom to do so. May the Truth rest gently upon you for the burdens you shall be bearing are going to be most heavy about thine heads and shoul­ders in the next years of counting.
    Salu, Hatonn to clear, please.
    CONFUSION AND CONTRADICTIONS
    As Dharma and E.J. go off to confront another of dozens of court sessions tomorrow, I am called to speak on some matters regarding funding which apparently have gotten distorted and gossiped about to the point of total absurdity.
    I am confronted with contradictions in my statements. Perhaps I can clarify: I have said that Ekkers have nothing and then I say that they can not continue to support "solely" the Constitutional Law Center. Easy! In the winter they borrowed money from one who invested in the property prior to this. The court was dragging and the Law Center needed help along with the entity called Common Law Service Center. Being asked for a tempo­rary (not later payback than mid-January), they used funds for that project and another investment for another project, from that resource. When the return was not forthcoming, the cup­board was bare--no more and no less. Please be advised that no funds are sidetracked for any personal use. Even the gifts of love and sharing are placed separately and can be fully ac­counted. I believe it is only "troublemakers" who begin these accusations and they actually begin "right here" with ones who actually have no investment in any manner--then the stirring takes place and trouble rears its ugly head. There shall un­doubtedly be much sorting before the final curtain falls. THIS IS WHY "I", HATONN, ATTEND THE COUNCIL CHAIRS. I do, however, have great pain at that which brother does unto brother in the very places of God. These very ones reap the rewards of these servants' labor and yet cast stones and gross accusations in the form of "innocent" inquiry of possibili­ties!
    I have to remind all of you who might be invested in the Insti­tute--YOU ARE SAFE AND SECURE--UNLESS, YOU CHOOSE TO CASH OUT WHILE GOLD IS LESS THAN THE PURCHASE COST PLUS HANDLING. In view of this, we shall cease any outside "projects" of size until funding ar­rives from our resources--and all amounts shall be covered and then decisions shall have to be made as to handling. You can leave it if you want the security (which is why this was origi­nally begun as a plan) but I shall not subject my beloved ones to this kind of abuse. We have no group, no commune, no church­--we are writers and there WILL be MAJOR projects handled with integrity and absolutely are necessary for your passage and survival. Ones who participate are covered in sheltering and protection as the appropriate time comes. Chelas, you shall have great difficulty KNOWING YOUR ENEMY--for it so of­ten is the one calling himself/herself your greatest friend.
    I humbly thank you all for the loving care and support from the heart while the way is so hard and bitter. I only ask "reason". I welcome inquiries and questions in doubt-please cease and de­sist from this bitter back-stabbing for it is not of God. Ask and ye shall be shown but when private it shall not be your privilege to make this journey harder for my chelas. My people have given ALL they have--what would ye ask more? Crucifixion perhaps? So be it for as ye have done it unto the least of mine-­-so have ye done it unto me!
    I have told you before this--these methods of security are set in such a way as to PROVIDE PRIVACY AND SO SHALL IT BE--perhaps that is WHY ones are so prone to pry and "misunderstand". Some assaults are set to explode and stop Dharma from her receiving under the assumption if hit hard enough she will go "silent"! NO--it will not happen! So be it and I proclaim it so. Hatonn to clear.

주제글 정보