PJ 130
CHAPTER 21
REC #1 HATONN
MON., APR. 17, 1995 10:33 A.M. YEAR 8, DAY 244

MON., APR. 17, 1995
CLOCK AND CALENDAR

The pleadings come in to: "Please, can't you slow the clock and calendar so we have time to
get--!" NO! If I could do so, I wouldn't. You ones have got to get with the program--another week, a month, a year may well make a big difference in the short daily routine; it will not change the Universe if you continue to "just wait".

HOW does Dharma measure time? By that which gets lost in the en­tropy and finally has to be found to do a "project". She has spent all this morning just clearing her desk. No, I did not say "clearing up" her desk--I simply said clearing it while looking for "silver" docu­ments--both kinds, soluble and coin. Sometimes the smallest task is magnified by the multitudes who await my input--through Dharma. So be it, a lot goes begging and is ultimately lost to the cause by the delays and stacks upon stacks of material without means of sorting (to ever locate again), lack of space to file or place and slings and arrows from ones who feel that they MUST have DIRECT response--RIGHT NOW, or we are somehow false prophets of some kind. We are NOT prophets of ANY kind!

Everyone seems to have their own project and agenda. Fine, but how is it that it seems to always involve Dharma? She now has seven stacks of every kind of information (except books) which makes another two stacks from just one month of incoming docu­ments. Each stack is as high as it will go without toppling and when it topples, it remains in a heap. Please, you who await response--WE CAN'T DO IT! Why? I too have an agenda. That means that if those at CONTACT can't write on various subjects more than the news desks, we won't write on some subjects. We already have, with just MY agenda, more than we can afford to print and that is quite a shame for information is ALL that will save your nations and your species.

ONE OF MY AGENDAS
OXYSOL

The major topic on my agenda is one of urgency. We have now got­ten our "ducks" aligned and will have available, by the first of May, colloidal silver with trace gold--to use ALONG WITH the Oxysol which is a different product entirely [Editor's note: Oxysol suspends trace amounts of gold and silver in an active hydrogen peroxide fluid, while the newest product will suspend the gold and silver in distilled water.] We also have introduced silver, gold and other completion minerals into GaiaLyte. It has been in there for a year now so what you have is certainly perfected. However, if you wish, a good way to get it all at once is to add Oxysol to either Gaiandri­ana or GaiaLyte or take a few drops at the same time. The drias al­chemize the gold particles into monatomic gold which is the pro­gramming circuitry of cells as to DNA, RNA, etc.

Gold in colloidal form is even better than silver for frequency and positive charge but you only need a trace and, since that is within the regulator's ability to LEAVE ALONE, we will go that route. My own "opinion" is that silver without the trace of gold is only a tenth as good. Since NOBODY else offers this, we have had to do it our­selves and Dharma is tired of being a blind scientist, for her forte is chocolate-chip cookies.

Ones raise all sorts of objection to my need to have a piece of coal run through the solution of gold, silver, ash and hydrogen peroxide. But it is necessary to insure the POSITIVE charge results in the par­ticulate, holds the trace elements in suspension AND releases enough other trace minerals as to fill the body's cellular needs--such as tiny atoms of otherwise dangerous things if incorrectly intro­duced--i.e., a minute trace of sulfur, manganese, etc. No, there is no harmful thing introduced such as mercury or lead. Those things have their place but not in consumption as found in your array of needed items. The major problem with these unwanted substances is that enough shows up in other things as to overload. We can neu­tralize those heavy metals easily enough but not the way you have things structured politically. We can neutralize the radiation rods from your nuclear power plants also--but the enemy wants them to terrify you-the-people. The method is already perfected by a man who can literally "flame off" sand and recover gold. Interesting? No, infuriating that you can't have these things to use.

No, this person is not David Hudson, so please don't annoy him with it. David has a grasp on monatomic gold processing but he has far more of a grasp than ability to produce, at this time. These are very definitely no-no's in your society of political insanity and big busi­ness takeover. We had to take a different routing to get it into the Gaiandriana. The drias convert to monatomic gold within the cells but it is the ONLY other way to get the stuff except to burn off ev­erything else in mineral samplings. I repeat something, however: I will NOT give away methodology and when we have a product it will always be a superb product, less expensive than ANY OTHER SOURCE and will pass all regulations of anybody--as a natural sub­stance or organic product.

I didn't want to push the river and the people here are distracted by work regarding other products and a push for Snell, etc., this week, so I am writing for the paper of April 25th in announcing availability of the colloidal product. I'm not requiring any particular name be given so please take note. I cannot overstress the desirability of this product in this world of inability to fight these hardened and resistant microbes now attacking the bodies of you-the-people. Antibiotics are just going to continue to make the situation worse and worse. Even in your own older scientific literature it is found that colloidal silver can kill every recognized microbe. Gold will allow for repro­gramming of the cells after killing off the microbe invader. The Oxysol already available from "Gaia" is an incredible topical an­tiseptic for EVERYTHING, including herpes (topical) and burns of minor severity. Colloidal silver itself is wondrous on burns and is used in burn centers. The colloidal form, applied to healing burns, reduces fibrous tissue-scarring by great measure. If it had the trace gold, it would reduce it further for the fibrin would dissolve after new tissue is formed, thanks to the programming capability of gold (Au) changed into crystal form--as is accomplished from an Au compound to an Au1 conversion. But it must be accomplished WITHIN the cells. I, for that, recommend a solution of Gaiandriana WITH colloidal silver. A mixture that can be applied directly and instantly to merge within the cells present. But this is another lec­ture I had not intended for today.

We have enough working on the product to get it finished. The holdup is always, please understand, the getting of permits, labels, bottles, etc. I hope all of you can stay alive long enough to get "approved" by the government or meet their regulations! It seems they have already banned food with nutrition value so I suppose to finish you off they will soon ban food entirely.

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., APR. 21, 1995 7:31 A.M. YEAR 8, DAY 248

FRI., APR. 21, 1995

BALANCE IS EVERYTHING

Because I have asked that the team get you some of the products of which I speak and this time I announced it prior to their having same, I must give you some strong advice UP FRONT.

As of this paper there IS colloidal silver available from Gaia. I al­ways promise you a couple of things about Gaia products: they are REAL, they are the best on ANY market, they are "living", for all are balanced through the perfection of cell structure of Drias which will immediately pick up INDIVIDUAL DNA patterns, supply RNA in perfection and WILL ALWAYS BE THE LEAST EXPENSIVE OF ANYWHERE YOU SEARCH.

We purposefully have offered things in a given sequence which was necessary at the time. We do not COMPETE with anything or any­one--NOBODY ELSE HAS THE LIVING CELLS IN SUSPEN­SION. The supplier of Gaiandriana, for instance, uses MY "recipe" and never releases a single drop until it is totally programmed to the highest frequency within your capability without changing structure. By the way, we have, from onset, grown silver and gold traces within the Gaiandriana along with some other minerals which are ONLY found in PERFECT cell structures for they are GROWN there, alchemized there and ONLY within a living cell.

BUT--

I hope to be able to bring the prices DOWN so that you can fully saturate your bodies with Gaiandriana at some point. You get plenty now if you only take a few drops a day for the body will simply toss aside anything not used within its circulation time.

I offer this discussion before you get any colloidal products from Gaia because, if you are an "overdoer" you will not hurt self, BUT, you will have a tendency to take enough to hit whatever disease pro­cess you may have taking place--AND WASH OUT, DEAD, SUI­CIDE, KILL, MURDER--WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO CALL CLEANSING, THE GOOD BACTERIA THAT GIVES A BAL­ANCED INTESTINAL FLORA AND FAUNA. FOR INSTANCE, YOU NEED ACIDOPHILUS AND LACTO-BACILLUS, ETC. So what do you do and STILL get rid of the nasty critters? You simply add it to your intake program.

If you have a suspect dis-ease, even to stomach ulcer symptoms which would ultimately boil down to nagging organisms in the belly--go ahead and hit them HARD with the colloids or OxySol. It won't hurt you but it will really annoy your visitors. They will abandon ship but they will take with them your balanced bacteria. So, I sug­gest, for whatever disease you KNOW you carry, the following: Get rid of the parasites FIRST if you have a chance to do so. Then take maximum portions for whatever ails you. If it be stomach problems, take on an empty stomach half hour before eating. Why? Because you probably have been taking anti-acid preparations and have un­balanced everything about your digestive system. Then eat or what­ever. Next, after allowing some two to three hours to pass--take double or triple amounts of the added acidophilus and lacto-bacillus. I will ask our people if they can supply you with this but until then just get these replacements at the health-food store. I prefer the liq­uid, fresh--but for ongoing replacement, freeze dried powder or cap­sules are fine.

THIS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT COLLOIDAL SIL­VER/GOLD WILL PRODUCE--EVER, THE SIMPLE OVER-CLEANSING.

What is different about Gaia colloids? The silver is re-colloidalized with gold traces. Gold holds a different electrical frequency than can silver and can knock out the really hardened criminals in the dis­ease spectrum. Only a TRACE will be found because of REGULA­TIONS. We never offer ANYTHING which is not within all bound­aries of legality. This is WHY you need both products we now of­fer--to use in different needs but still have the sufficient spectrum for disinfectant, antiseptic AND internal applications.

ANTIBIOTICS WON'T WORK

YOU ARE MOVING INTO A TIME WHEN YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO FIGHT INFECTIONS FOR THE ANTIBIOTICS AVAILABLE ARE NOT GEARED TO FIGHT THE RESISTANT STRAINS YOU HAVE CREATED BY OVERUSE OF SUCH AS PENICILLIN. COLLOIDAL SIL­VER/GOLD, FOR INSTANCE, WILL KILL PENICILLIN, IT IS SO COMPREHENSIVE. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THAT WHICH IS AN ANTIBIOTIC IS BUT A "GROWN" MOLD OR FUNGUS PRODUCT OF WHICH MANY PEOPLE ARE AC­TUALLY DEATHLY ALLERGIC.

These products offered here are pure enough and anti-toxic enough to take in intravenous or intramuscular injection. I do not herein suggest this other than to offer as example of the safety level of the product. Nobody can offer any product of injectable or intravenous nature without Medical Licensing AND REGULATIONS. We offer only natural, living or herbal product and suggest nothing more. I remind all of you that YOU ARE THE HEALING MIRACLE--ANYTHING YOU ADD IS ONLY A TOOL.

SADISTIC AGENDA

In this little village a young man just died of pneumonic plague which colloidal silver would have knocked out of his system in 8 hours at its worst stage. But nobody can even suggest a treatment--so he died. Now you see the intent of your government Big Boys--the point is to dead a bunch of you--like some 6 BILLION of you.

One of our friends has sent along a page which I would ask the Edi­tors to enclose in the paper along with this bit of instruction [See next page]. It gives some Nutrition Information in chart form which gives a bit of explanation of the functions of things such as proteins, vitamins, etc. It originally comes from General Mills so you can, I'm sure, trust it as it is obviously approved by their own owned FDA. So be it.

The above information is that which I want all of you to have as a lot of you will already be using some of the products mentioned above and may be wondering why you still don't feel so good after the ex­pectation of miracle redemption. This is probably why.

There is still going to be NOTHING which brings well-being and energy like screwing YOUR HEAD ON RIGHT AND MOVING YOUR LISTLESS BODY AROUND TO CHECK ITS ABILITY TO FUNCTION. WAITING FOR MIRACLES TO SHOWER ON YOU WILL TOTALLY NEGATE ANYTHING YOUR MIND WOULD OTHERWISE HEAL. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET WELL, YOU WON'T, NO MATTER WHAT YOU POUR ONTO OR INTO THAT BODY. YOU WON'T HAVE "MICROBES" OR BUGS, HOWEVER, AND WILL HAVE TO CONJURE SOME­THING "ELSE" OF WHICH TO COMPLAIN.

May wisdom always be your guiding light.

(SEE NEXT PAGE FOR CHART)

NUTRITION INFORMATION
NUTRIENT FUNCTION

PROTEIN ............................................... Builds and repairs all body tissues; supplies energy.
CARBOHYDRATES............................. Supplies energy.
FAT.......................................................... Most concentrated source of energy.
VITAMIN C OR ASCORBIC ACID..... Important for healthy tissues, gums, blood vessels, bones
and teeth; promotes healing. THIAMIN OR VITAMIN B-1 Promotes normal digestion;, helps keep the nervous system healthy.
RIBOFLAVIN OR VITAMIN B-2 ....... Helps keep eyes, mouth and skin healthy.
VITAMIN A............................................ Promotes normal vision in dim light; promotes healthy skin
and lining tissues; helps maintain resistance to infection.
NIACIN Helps keep skin, mouth and nervous system healthy.
VITAMIN E............................................ Important for the stability of substances in body tissues.
VITAMIN B-6........................................ Aids in digestion of protein.
VITAMIN 13:12.................................... Necessary for proper functioning of all cells.
FOLIC ACID........................................... Necessary for formation of blood cells.
CALCIUM.............................................. Needed to build bones and teeth; helps nerves, muscles and heart function properly; helps
blood clotting.
IRON....................................................... Helps build red blood cells.

PUT ON THE REFRIGERATOR DOOR

[ Reg. T.M. Gen.Mills]