PJ 28
CHAPTER 25
REC #1 HATONN

SUNDAY, APRIL 14, 1991 12:15 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 241

SUNDAY, APRIL 14, 1991

When the students are ready, the teacher will come. Blessing be unto our friends and unto our enemies that we be able to discern which are which. Think upon these things for courage is only intent and belief placed into action. Who will come and walk with me, asked the Lord in wisdom and thus did he walk alone to the hill bearing His cross. Was the time of courage 2000 years ago? Is it now?

Precious chelas, man has overflowed the cup with his evil doctrines; he has taken the places of beauty and warped them into his own image that even the services thought given unto God are left void. Man searches to find fulfillment within the soul and only finds that Man has tampered even within the halls of that which is touted to be of God. Do not become faint of heart when the roadway seems impassable for only then do you know that you are on the right path. There is hardly a "Christian Church" on the planet who would recognize of the Christed energy if He stood before them and that is precisely why He will not stand in your midst in human format for it is God ye must find-not just an­other physical Man with a story to tell.

I thank ye ones most humbly that you have continued to protect my scribe and speaker for the way has been hard enough; but we are now ready to confront those which denounce us and it is frightening for the human to stand at the foot of the cross, step forward and place your hand in the hand of the man from Galilee. Thine enemies always work from dark places and note they do not even sign their names to the poison letters they send.

You ones who read this must know that Dharma sat in the pits of hell this morning instead of the sanctuary of security as a young man put his very life on the line for Truth. She says to me, but I only write and speak to my brothers--I do not have to speak to the world. Ah, but she knows it is not so and it is time we begin again to meet with brothers and that means she must be ready to re­ceive, not just from Hatonn--but from Aton and Esu as well; Germain and Michael, too. It is soon time to go forth unto the village and stand in Truth for we cannot finish our mission until we have prepared a place for our gathering. The vessel is strong--only the potter is concerned for the contents of the vessel must have no weakness. But what ye who serve, forget--is that the contents heals all flaws within the vessel. When Rick is ready and strong enough--Hatonn is ready to present a lesson or two. I would not even be so hard as to alienate the Masonic brothers. God looks not at the group in which you serve-HE LOOKS UPON HOW YOU SERVE WITHIN THE GROUP. If you know no better how can ye serve better? And if we tell not the errors within the bindings of the books of false doctrines how can the brothers know? Dharma, ye need not know all and it is not of your load to know all that is MY load to bear and in my presence neither shall ye be intimidated. So be it.

Back to Khazars, for more important than knowing who they are is that all must know that this is the manner in which you become totally manipulated at the whims of elite would-be rulers.

CONVERSION CIRCUMSTANCES

The circumstances of the conversion are obscured by legend as are any circum­stances as the centuries pass and each individual casts his "opinion" upon the facts. However, there are enough legends which come forth after a long period that Truth emerges for Truth will always "out" in its proper time.

In every instance you must look at the features which are basically the same. Remember that Truth is not the words but rather the concept.

Al-Masudi's account of the "Jewish" rule in Khazaria, quoted earlier on, ends with a reference to a previous work of his in which he gave a description of those circumstances. That previous work of Masudi's is lost; but there exists two accounts which are based on the lost book. This is another way to measure "probable" Truth when and how (and WHY) the books become "LOST". The first, by Dimaski (written in 1327), reiterates that at the time of Harun al Rashid, the Byzantine Emperor forced the Jews to emigrate; the emigrants came to the Khazar country where they found "an intelligent but uneducated race to whom they offered their religion". The natives found it better than their own and accepted it.

The second, much more detailed account is in al Bakri's Book of Kingdoms and Roads (from the eleventh century).

The reason for the conversion to Judaism of the King of the Khazars, who had previously been a pagan, is as follows. He had adopted Chris­tianity (now this is a new twist isn't it? But the facts are that the Kagan turned to Christianity and then to Islam as many do today and find the vessel empty of whole Truth.) Then he recognized its falsehood and dis­cussed this matter, which greatly worried him, with one of his high offi­cials. The latter said to him: 0 king, those in possession of sacred scriptures fall into three groups. Summon them and ask them to state their case, then follow the one who is in possession of the truth.

So he sent to the Christians for a Bishop. Now there was with the King a Jew, skilled in argument, who engaged him in disputation. He asked the Bishop: "What do you say of Moses, the son of Amran, and the Torah which was revealed to him"? The Bishop replied: "Moses is a prophet and the Torah speaks the truth". Then the Jew said to the King: "He has already admitted the truth of my creed. Ask him now what he believes in. So the King asked him and he replied: "I say that Jesus the Messiah is the son of Mary, he is the Word, and he has revealed the mysteries in the name of God". Then said the Jew to the King of the Khazars: "He preaches a doctrine which I know not, while he accepts my propositions". But the Bishop was not strong in producing evidence. Then the King asked for a Muslim, and they sent him a scholarly, clever man who was good at arguments. But the Jew hired someone who poi­soned him on the journey, and he died (early Mossad?). And the Jew succeeded in winning the King for his faith, so that he embraced Ju­daism.

The Arab historians certainly had a gift for sugaring the pill. Had the Muslim scholar been able to participate in the debate he would have fallen into the same trap as the Bishop, for both accepted the truth of the Old Testament, whereas the upholders of the New Testament and the Koran were each outvoted two to one. The King's approval of this reasoning is symbolic; he is only willing to accept doctrines which are shared by all three--their common denominator--and refuses to commit himself to any of the rival claims which go beyond that. It is once more the principle of the uncommitted world, applied to theology.

The facts are, brothers, that the influence of the Elite manipulators had already had a strong "Jewish" influence at the Khazar Court. The movement was al­ready under way to form a strong movement and group which could sweep across the lands under the disguise of truth. By this time many of the nomads who practiced Judaism WERE NOT JUDEANS. They simply knew of the truth of the teachings and the thrust was more nearly relatively to that which had been assumed given of God. You are also going to have to read between the lines to find confirmation--the Christian Bishop and the Muslim scholar HAD TO BE "SENT FOR"--whereas it is obvious that the "Jew" was already "WITH HIM" (the King). Ah ha! But The story gets better.

JEWISH SOURCES

Let us now turn from the principal Arab source on the conversion--Masudi and his compilers--to the principal Jewish source. This is the so-called "Khazar Correspondence": an exchange of letters, in Hebrew, between Hasdai Ibn Shaprut, the Jewish chief minister of the Caliph of Cordoba, and Joseph, King of the Khazars-or, rather, between their respective scribes. The authenticity of the correspondence has been the subject of controversy but is now generally ac­cepted with due allowance made for the vagaries of later copyists. The entire controversy could be reprinted herein but I choose to not do so for my purpose is not in "proving" scribes but rather in bringing Truth of who are your enemies this day, 1991. I know that they are written by Arthur Koestler in THE THIR­TEENTH TRIBE and if you wish to study them, please obtain the book if you can find it. I might say that the book was a Book of the Month Club Alternate Selection and may still be found if you look diligently enough.

EXCHANGE OF LETTERS

The exchange of letters took place between 954 and 961, that is roughly at the time when Masudi wrote. To appreciate its significance a word must be said about the personality of Hasdai Ibn Shaprut perhaps the most brilliant figure in the "Golden Age" (900-1,200) of the Jews in Spain.

In 929, Abd-al-Rahman III, a member of the Omayad dynasty, succeeded in unifying the Moorish possessions in the southern and central parts of the Iberian peninsula under his rule, and founded the Western Caliphate. His capital, Cor­doba, became the glory of Arab Spain, and a focal center of European culture with a library of 400,000 catalogued volumes. Hasdai, born in 910 in Cordoba into a distinguished Jewish family, first attracted the Caliph 's attention as a medical practitioner with some remarkable cures to his credit. Abd-al-Rahman appointed him his court physician and trusted his judgment so completely that Hasdai was called upon, first, to put the state finances in order, then to act as Foreign Minister and diplomatic trouble-shooter in the new Caliphate's complex dealings with Byzantium, the German Emperor Otto, with Castile, Navarra, Ar­ragon and other Christian kingdoms in the north of Spain. Hasdai was a true uomo universale centuries before the Renaissance who, in between affairs of state, still found the time to translate medical books into Arabic, to correspond with the learned rabbis of Baghdad and to act as a Maecenas for Hebrew gram­marians and poets.

He obviously was an enlightened, yet a devoted Jew, who used his diplomatic contacts to gather information about the Jewish communities dispersed in vari­ous parts of the world, and to intervene on their behalf whenever possible. He was particularly concerned about the persecution of Jews in the Byzantine Em­pire under Romanus. Fortunately, he wielded considerable influence at the Byzantine Court, which was vitally interested in procuring the benevolent neu­trality of Cordoba during the Byzantine campaign against the Muslims of the East. Hasdai, who was conducting the negotiations, used this opportunity to intercede on behalf of Byzantine Jewry, apparently with success.

I think it appropriate to interrupt this narrative to talk facts. Do not think that suddenly God-revering Judaists stumbled upon the Khazars and formed a broth­erhood and all was evil ever after. Don't be foolish. There had been evil groups totally integrated within the Judaists since long prior too our writing of history in these Journals. We are not even speaking herein about the Judeans as such. From the onset of "time" there were the adversaries of God present all over the place efforting at every opportunity to denounce and destroy the Truth of God. If you ones continue to take these scenarios as just another gambit on some Christian story--you are doomed.

There are more evil adversaries of Christ and God in the so-called Christian churches than you will find anywhere in any group, dead or alive; and I think "dead" might fit the Christian Churches as a whole.

Dear ones, it is not a matter of accepting or denying the Man Emmanuel "Jesus"--it is a refusal to recognize the "Christed path" not the Man. You MUST understand that evil was birthed on your place in far greater numbers than are God-following children of light.

Earth is an adversarial dwelling place. We refer to it as a prison colony where those who would not come into balance and within the Creation's laws and cosmic rules were placed-sent, if you will, for reclamation and rehabilitation. Onginal sin? Well, I don't know what you mean by that phrase exactly, but the original sin was not that which is touted unto you--it is that your ancestors were simply a Godless bunch of hoodlums. There is no NICE way toput it. God told you then, He has told you now; He sent Christ teachers then and He sends them now--to show you the way back within the fold of Truth and Godness. If you as a planet full of people refuse to turn away from the evil things of the physical you are doomed to reexperience until you recognize your plight and set your path to right. Does this mean that ALL have to change? No, we can take as few or as many home when we return home as are suitable to go. At any rate one way or the other--planet Earth is going to be emptied of all evil that she might begin to be reclaimed and she is coming from metamorphosis into her new dimensional frequency and that which is left shall be healed, nurtured and recreated by God. Whether you move with her into her glory or transport to another experience is unto each of you. Our job as the Hosts come before God unto you is to bring you the Truth of it and He is coming to take those sorted ones who claim Him into His places of security. As a species you have moved into the places with evil and follow the adversary (anti-Christ). Does this mean that all Christians are anti-Christians? Most are. What about these "Jews and/or Khazars"? Most are--and most non-Christians are anti-Christ but those who follow that Christ path are not, they are of Christ and God. Christ is a state of being not a label of a given Man. If you are against the laws of God and The Creation--YOU ARE AN ANTI-CHRIST, no more and no less, and going to church every Sunday does not make you otherwise.

It is simply that the Anti-Christ beings have chosen this route and "RELIGION" to hopefully prevail and bring the world into total evil. In the long-run it mat­ters not for it is an experience as a school-room and after a given number of years the physical is put aside as being experienced, changed and rechanged. This is why Truth is being brought forth in this final cycle for you ones are ready to blow away the planet and it is not suitable that you do so. All ones will be given opportunity to accept Truth and change intent--if you choose "not" then so be it for you shall simply be left to experience in the absence of God. I promise you, threaten you--whatever you wish to call it--you will not be forced by any of God's Hosts to do either one--ours is to remind you of the Laws of Truth and God is the Word and so shall it come unto you and then YOU shall have responsibility for self! He certainly will not whisk you to the clouds in ex­change for your false knowledge and the false teachings of those who deceive you. YOU will answer for your own intent, there will be no absolution because another MAN shed his blood 2000 years ago. It is the lighted path of Truth given for you to follow--not the bloody evil of killing at the hands of an evil mob which is intended for your learning.

When the Christed Teacher told you that "I am the way, the Truth and the life and except through me shall no man come into the Kingdom of God", that is exactly that which he meant. He did not mean by "me, the Man, by some label or other"--BUT THROUGH THE ROUTE OF THE CHRISTED TRUTH. And so it shall be--absolutely, no if's, and's or "but I thought's"! Men shall be in the fields at a certain time and one shall be chosen and one shall be left--where will YOU be? I care not that which you CALL selves, i.e. Christians, Jews, Judeans, Khazars, Islamics and thus and so. God sees not your labels--He sees only Truth for GOD IS TRUTH and ONLY TRUTH SHALL COME WITHIN THE HOLY PLACES. "But I thought---", simply will not cut the cloth, my friends.

I tell you now that you may not go forth and denounce the Khazars and/or the Jews and find you have whipped the anti-Christ. I am only writing these por­tions of this Journal to allow you to see that you have been WRONG in your perceptions. Anti-Christ comes from all walks, all creeds, all colors and all human species, just as does Christ-ness.

What I am telling you is that you blame and expect the wrong parties to show up at Armageddon. You look for your enemy closely, my friends, and find that you are they! You, along with the majority of the world, have fallen into the trap. What you should concern self about is how do you extricate yourself from the trap already sprung upon you. Then you watch the clues of the world events to see WHERE and from which direction thine enemy will strike--for that you can accept the prophecies for the enemy has already told you what to expect. If you are of God and/or God's Hosts in service--you shall be removed into secu­rity, at any rate. If you still serve the adversary in attention only to physical Earthly matters, ye shall undoubtedly forfeit that physical manifestation for you will have failed the lessons.

I promise you that if you come into oneness with God--you will care not at the moment of earthquakes, etc., other than as a curiosity for ye will have prepared self against that day. I do not mean in a worldly manner--however, if ye have come into attunement with God and are receiving Truth in the WORD then you shall be otherwise prepared also.

How many will make the journey home? You look around and tell me how many you discern living totally within the laws of God and The Creation? On a day like today, I would say we won't be too crowded aboard ship. How many will SEE GOD? ALL! Ah, but most simply turn away! Well, chelas, it is not a matter of letting someone else do it, of letting someone else walk the path. You ones had best begin to realize that you will each do for self in regards to God and no one on a bloody cross will do it for you-it's JUST YOU AND GOD, FRIENDS, JUST YOU AND GOD. THE REST OF THE HOSTS STAND ASIDE TO FLY THE SHIP HOME AND SERVE AS WORD BRINGERS AND WAYSHOWERS. I SHALL FEEL BADLY ABOUT ONES WHO MAKE POOR CHOICES BUT THEIR CHOICES ARE NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND GOD SHALL ALLOW THEM TO WALLOW IN THEIR EVIL UNTIL THEY TURN AWAY FROM IT OR ARE TOTALLY CON­SUMED BY IT. BUT IF YOU THINK SOMEHOW THAT THE JOURNEY STOPS WITH DEATH OF THAT HOUSE YOU CALL "BODY", YE ARE GOING TO BE AWFULLY SURPRISED! NEITHER DO YOU TURN OVER AND ONE MORNING WAKE UP IN THE ARMS OF GOD AND ANGELS WITHIN THE HOLY CITIES. WITH GOD, YES, IN PERFECTION--NO! PERFECTION IS WITHIN AS IS GOD AT EVERY STEP OF ALL JOURNEYS. TO COME INTO THE HOLY OF HOLIES INTO AND WITHIN
PERFECTION-YE MUST BECOME PERFECTED AND YE DO IT NOT BY BREAKING THE LAWS AS GIVEN FROM THAT PERFECTION. SO BE IT.

HOW IT CAME TO BE

According to his own account, Hasdai first heard of the existence of an inde­pendent "Jewish" kingdom from some merchant traders from Khurasan in Per­sia, but he doubted the truth of their story. Later, he questioned the members of a Byzantine diplomatic mission to Cordoba and they confirmed the mer­chants' account, contributing a considerable amount of factual detail about the Khazar Kingdom, including the name--Joseph--of its present King. Thereupon Hasdai decided to send couriers with a letter to King Joseph.

The letter contains a list of questions about the Khazar state, its people, method of government, armed forces, and so on, including an inquiry to which of the twelve tribes Joseph belonged. This indicates that Hasdai thought the Jewish Khazars to hail from Palestine--as the Spanish Jews did--and perhaps to repre­sent one of the Lost Tribes. Joseph, not being of Jewish descent, belonged, of course, to none of the tribes; in his reply to Hasdai he provides, as you shall see, a genealogy of a different kind, but his main concern is to give Hasdai a detailed--if legendary--account of the conversion-which took place two centuries earlier-and the circumstances that led to it.

Joseph's narrative starts with a eulogy of his ancestor, King Bulan, a great con­queror and a wise man who "drove out the sorcerers and idolators from his land". Subsequently an angel appeared to King Bulan in his dreams, exhorting him to worship the only true God, and promising that in exchange He would "bless and multiply Bulan's offspring, and deliver his enemies into his hands, and make his kingdom last to the end of the world". This, of course, is inspired by the story of the Covenant in Genesis, and it implies that the Khazars, too, claimed that status of a Chosen Race who made their own Covenant with the Lord, even though they were not descended from Abraham's seed. It also, if nothing else, tells you it is a lie--FOR GOD DEMANDS YOU KEEP HIS LAWS AND ENEMIES AND WARS ARE NOT AMONG HIS LAWS EX­CEPT THAT YE SHALL HAVE NEITHER! This should also begin to cement the clues that tell you MAN tampered with the Truth of God from onset and worsened with the WRITTEN word. The instructions and rules somehow got twisted to make sure whoever was uppermost in power got the special covenants as pronounced to be of God but pronounced of Man. But at this point Joseph's story takes an unexpected turn. King Bulan is quite willing to serve the Almighty, but he raises a difficulty:

Thou knowest, my Lord, the secret thoughts of my heart and thou has searched my kidneys to confirm that my thrust is in thee; but the people over which I rule have a pagan mind and I do not know whether they will believe me. If I have found favour and mercy in thine eyes, then I beseech thee to appear also to their Great Prince, to make him support me.

The Eternal One granted Bulan's request, he appeared to this Prince in a dream, and when he arose in the morning he came to the King and made it known to him...

There is nothing in Genesis, nor in the Arab accounts of the conversion, about a great prince whose consent has to be obtained. It is an unmistakable reference to the Khazar double kingship. The "Great Prince' is the Bek; but it is not im­possible that the "King" was the Bek, and the "Prince" the Kagan. Moreover, according to Arab and Armenian sources, the leader of the Khazar army which invaded Transcaucasia in 731 was called "Bulkhan".

This is becoming boring even unto me and therefore I am going to simply say that by playing the Christians and Muslims against one another and by asking each as to which was more like their own religion--they replied Judaism and there you have it--by simple deduction and not wishing to fall into the traps of either the Christians (who weren't) and/or the Muslims, there was chosen a third route which would allow the rewriting of the rules to suit the needs and become, hopefully, the most powerful people on the earth.

BUT WHAT HAPPENED?

Let us shorten this a bit, also. Lots happened in the interim and the Khazars had a large empire. An important point, however, is that although they spread out and occupied, they always had their eyes on Palestine. In the twelfth cen­tury there was a Jewish Messianic movement and an attempt at conquest of Palestine by force. The initiator of the movement was a Khazar Jew, one Solomon ben Duje, aided by his son Menahem and a Palestinian scribe. And you better start to shudder right now for they wrote letters to all Jews, near and far, in all the lands around them and said that the time--had come in which God would gather Israel, His people from all the lands to Jerusalem, the holy city, and that Solomon Ben Duji was Elijah, and his son the Messiah".

These appeals were addressed to the Jewish communities in the Middle East, and seemed to have had little effect for the next episode takes place only about twenty years later when it was started all over again. This time the movement originated in Khazaria but soon shifted to Kurdistan (yes, where those nice Kurds are tromping across the mountains today). Here David al-Roy assembled a substantial armed force--of local Jews, reinforced by Khazars--and succeeded in taking possession of the strategic fortress of Amadie, north-east of Mosul (yes, same one). From here he hoped to lead his army to Edessa, and fight his way through Syria into the Holy Land.

The important thing about all this is the actual awaiting of the Messiah. I tell you again that if a man tells you he is the Messiah or the Christ returned and he walks in flesh and blood upon your places as physical man, he is false. It is not yet time of the embodiment and even in the tampered Bible it tells you, "Turn away from those claiming to be God". What is different herein? We come as the Hosts of God and we are not claiming to be God manifest. Dharma claims, for instance, only to be a secretary, certainly she does not claim to be God. Those who claim to be "the returned ‘Martyr'" simply are not. God does not come in secret, hide, have special elite groups of favored kin, nor does he cavort with those who do not keep His laws nor those of the Creation to the most tiny detail. There are great teachers on your place but if they claim the Christness or Godness as THE ONE then they are false, no more and no less. Neither God nor the Christ will come in any of the forms speculated to by MAN!

Now, I am going to shatter some real "biggie" stories. How many of you think the "Star of David" belongs as symbol unto David who slew Goliath, or King David of the Old Testament? Ah ha! Sorry about that.

We speak of David al-Roy, an assumed label, and of young Menahem who also claimed the title of Messiah as I just said earlier. Could it not now mean that if one comes from the line of David that it might well be David al-Roy the false Messiah?.

Out of the movement among the Jews of the Middle East, David certainly aroused fervent Messianic hopes. One of his messengers came to Baghdad and instructed its Jewish citizens to assemble on the rooftops whence they would be flown on the clouds to the Messiah's camp. A goodly number of Jews spent that night on their roofs awaiting the miraculous flight--does this sound embar­rassingly familiar to some of you followers of other touters of Truth who turned out to be indeed false?

The rabbinical hierarchy in Baghdad, fearing reprisals by the authorities, took a hostile attitude to the pseudo-Messiah and threatened him with a ban. Not sur­prisingly, David al-Roy was assassinated--apparently in his sleep, allegedly by his own father-in-law, whom some interested party had bribed to do the deed.

His memory was venerated, and when Benjamin of Tudela traveled through Persia twenty years after the event, "They still spoke lovingly of their leader". But the cult did not stop there. The six-pointed "shield of David" which adorns the modern Israeli flag, started to become a national symbol with David al-Roy's crusade. Ends up being a national-religious symbol as false as the Khaz­ars who call themselves "Jews". This national-religious symbol of Judaism was long used interchangeably with the pentagram or the "Seal of Solomon"; it was attributed to David in mystic and ethical German writings from the thirteenth century on, and appeared on the "Jewish" flag in Prague in 1527.

I realize it is shocking to find that your ANCIENT history only begins with re­cent rewritings and tamperings with those things you are led to believe are of Truth from the beginning of all time but it is simply not so. My hope is that, as you are able to digest a bit of Truth instead of lies, bit by bit you will finally get the picture that you have been sold the lie. It is time to put the mystical tales aside and come into the excitement and wondrous experience of the new, in Truth. You need no mystic gods or idols, no rituals or great volumes, you need only understanding within God.

When we continue we will take up with the thirteenth century heritage of these Khazars who have efforted to hide their history in order to prevail this day upon your planet.

I request a break please.

Hatonn to clear.