게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: OPERATION SHANSTORM

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 21
    REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, APRIL 11, 1991 9:22 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 238

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 1991

Remember this day to keep it Holy, for if each slay is kept in the Light of Truth, Love and within Divine Law--so shall the people be brought home. Al­low us ever to serve in Truth and without ego or pain into a brother. In the glory of this day may we be given into understanding and ask for care of all our relations of which all are within the ONE. As the Great Spirit has given us to know and some yet to learn, we ARE all as ONE and only through that unity within Truth shall all come home to the mansions prepared for your presence. We of the hosts and brotherhood are only come to show the way and give you means of travel that the transition be glorious instead of woeful. So be it and AHO. Hatonn present in love and understanding of the frightening circum­stances which come from time to time, within our very own midst.

Dharma, the impact of yesterday is more severe than we had recognized. Please allow us a day of intake of only fluids and a doubling of mineral intake--we must immediately change your electrolyte balance. The ones in service against us have new devices which can better focus-in on your frequency. It will be an annoying few days so please have patience and do be away from this place from time to time. It is easier to immediately change you than to destroy their whole system only to have it re-installed and needing re-identification. Keep away from the refined sugar and use substitutes for they are focused on the system as it changes the carbohydrates into energy form--twenty-four hours should do it and then take care for the next several days. I shall give you in­structions. Thank you.

The adversary is extremely upset with our Command because they had planned on this hoax trip of the shuttle to fool you--again. We care not except as how their attacks are heaped upon you ones of our ground crew. So be it and please note that the shuttle landed right on schedule--all the way from Australia while the "original" was forfeited. It appears your government has simply no end to the amounts of your money they will expend to keep their New World Order plans anywhere nearly on track.

The situation in the Russias is getting more and more unstable and if Gorbachev is ousted--you must look forward to the possibility of immediate nuclear attack--of you against them. Gorbachev is the robotic ally of the Khazar Elite and when he is ousted the you-know what will really hit the fan. You will find that the military command actually backs Yeltsin, regardless of that which you are told. The KGB leadership works with the Mossad. They are your deadly en­emy and they will be in joint command of the United Nations One World Order. The friendly exchange of KGB people working with your police depart­ments around your

IRS NOTE

Note the ridiculous manner of "advertising" to get you to file your returns on time. Clowns from the circus and other threatening presentations to remind you. Come now, if I have not been telling you truth regarding the unlawful nature of the Income Tax Amendment and the fact that income taxes are "voluntary"--would they bother to entice you with clowns? No, it is that over 30 million Americans refused to file a return form last year and at least an addi­tional million plus are expected to not do so this year. I would guess that the number of non-participants will be in the area of 50-60 million.

This tells you two things--that your tax income to the government credit account will be less. Further, with the great numbers of people unemployed (you are given only the numbers of people who show up as receiving unemployment benefits--most unemployed have long since run out of eligibility for that assis­tance), the returns will be cut even more drastically. So what does the govern­ment do? Just what Bush has done--have a war and/or economy collapse whereby the EMERGENCY REGULATIONS ARE KEPT IN SERVICE--AND THEREFORE, YOU CAN COUNT ON THE SITUATIONS WORSENING AT HOME AND THE WAR NEVER GETTING UNDER CONTROL IN IRAQ.

At any rate, your income tax monies do not go for anything other than to ser­vice the debt to the world bankers. NONE of your tax funding goes for any­thing other than that one purpose. Since the Federal Reserve Notes (money) are only "credit" documents, do you see that you have no "money" at all!? Fur­ther, do not be shocked when the certificates called money are changed. Does not any bank have right to change their loan documents? Come now, chelas, you-the-people only PAY for the service. The Federal Reserve System is a PRIVATE BANKING CORPORATION and so is THE INTERNAL REV­ENUE SERVICE who simply enforces the collections for the Bankers. The U.S. Government only finances and CONTRACTS with those two entities--UNTIL THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS IN, THAT IS, AND THEN "THEY" BECOME THE GOVERNMENT! AND YOU SLEPT!

What shall ye do? Whatever you want to do! I can tell you how it is--YOU will decide that which to do if you desire to change it. Please, however, don't continue to tell me that "You have to do something about it, Hatonn and Hosts"!--NO, WE DO NOT. I, as a matter of fact, function in a balanced soci­ety of true freedom and, moreover, I have technology beyond any of your wildest dreams at my disposal. I can personally transfer an entire planet-sized mother-ship from one part of the universe to another--instantly. Why would I bother with your little world--especially against the orders and regulations of the Cosmos? I do not HAVE to do anything except watch and/or leave and return to where I came from--or elsewhere. I, and my crews have come as Hosts sent of the one you call God who promised to return unto you. I am a functioning part of that promise--no more and no less. I will not, however, under any cir­cumstances desert my people who are already in service on your planet--and yes, I can get them off instantly--intact!

I do suggest you not give much thought to my identity other than to confirm my Truth. I suggest you read the material I bring, along with that of my traveling companions, and open your eyes. As to even the smallest details--how think you that Baker has a right to assure Shamir of Khazar (little gray alien, I josh you not!) heaps of millions more in funding to make up for this "terrible bombing" which was inflicted upon self. Saddam did not bomb "Israel". Saddam has not shot one bullet at the Kurds, furthermore! Baker is over there to make arrangements for your final sell-off, America, and check the status. Please also note that, because Jordan failed to agree with you on the Iraq War, you have now cut $55 million dollars of Jordan's relief aid and stopped the World Bank Loan Guarantees. I bow my head in shame that I have failed to awaken you in time. It shall most surely be a painful time ahead for your planet and the agony within my being is indeed overwhelming to bear.

I honor my brothers, G & D, as they effort to allow you insight--from experi­ence and their own experience and then bringing you our messages as quickly as they can. It is indeed hard for a "rich man to pass through the gates of heaven"--but there is one who has done so. Little Desiree' came forth as a flower closed tightly into the bud and terrified and, quite frankly, not wanting to see and perceived she would "lose" everything of value. Ask her today--"What is of value?" In the time of gathering--all earthly gain becomes of in­significance as ye find the peace and purpose within--one even begins to see the fur coat from within the spirit of the animal from whom it was stolen. Does that mean that you should not have a fur coat? Does it honor the dead animal to throw the coat away? NO, each action is judged at the moment. If ye have a fur coat--honor the beast who gave all and wear it with love and joy that his gift might be worthy and treat the garment with respect. But do not kill again, for thine vanity!

YE SHALL NEVER EXPERIENCE GREATER ABUNDANCE THAN THE PRESENCE OF GOD--THERE SIMPLY IS NOTHING OF PHYSICAL IMAGININGS WHICH IS WORTH EVEN A PITTANCE IN CONSIDERA­TION RELATIVE TO THAT PRESENCE.

Does this mean no more wondrous things of Earth? No, it means that as you can let go of all Earthly things, ye can have total abundance in its proper perspective. And moreover, when you have achieved that point--ye will not have to ask if you have reached attainment or how to attain it.

Let us turn now, to the time of the Khazars in which the Judean "faith" was taken on as their shield to hide their lies.

BACK TO KHAZAR

As we have been writing on the subject, the next chronological point of view, the next event, should be the conversion of the Khazars to Judaism, around AD 740 (hardly sounds like the birth or death time of the one you called Jesus). But to see that remarkable event in proper perspective, you should have some idea of the habits, customs and everyday life among the Khazars PRIOR to the con­version.

Eyewitness reports on your level of experience are indeed absent but ones of great ego always leave signs and proof of their passage and oral traditions are handed down and the myths are again proven by uncoverings of tell-tale facts. So what you do have are mainly second-hand accounts and compilations by Byzantine and Arab chroniclers, which are fragmented but sufficient. One bit of sure evidence is a letter from a Khazar King which I will give you later; the other is a travelogue by an observant Arab traveller, Ibn Fadlan, who--like Priscus--was a member of a diplomatic mission from a civilized court to the Barbarians of the North. I am efforting to stick to accounts which CAN be PROVEN if you look for the records--I am not here in the business of mystical magician, fortuneteller or past-seer, my point is to give you information which you can check out in your own research--if you care enough and do not trust that which I bring--go look up the documents of historical information. Some, alas, have been locked within "archives" where you-the-people are not intended to get your hands upon the volumes. Also, books written and published dealing with these matters are removed from the shelves, destroyed and are allowed very little circulation. But as. God always provides--enough survive and when man is ready to save his own neck and find Truth--it is there to be found.

The court was that of the Caliph al Muktadir, and the diplomatic mission trav­elled from Baghdad through Persia and Bukhara to the land of the Volga Bul­gars. The official pretext for this grandiose expedition was a letter of invitation from the Bulgar King, who asked the Caliph (a) for religious instructors to con­vert his people to Islam, and (b) to build him a fortress which would enable him to defy his overlord, the King of the Khazars. The invitation--which was no doubt prearranged by earlier diplomatic contacts--also provided an opportunity to create goodwill among the various Turkish tribes inhabiting territories through which the mission had to pass, by preaching the message of the Koran and distributing huge amounts of gold bakishish.

The opening paragraphs of our traveler's account are based on Zeki Validi To­gan's German translation of the Arabic text and the English translation of ex­tracts by Blake and Frye but I shall paraphrase a bit for you for expediency and a bit less tedium:

This is the book of Ahmad ign-Fadian ibn-al-Abas, ibn-Rashid, ibn­ Hammad (Hatonn: Do you still think it unthinkable that Judas Iscarioth could have been misrepresented, even by accident, as Judas Iscariot? Can anyone, without looking, repeat the names I have just written? Even one of them? So be it.), an official in the service of [General] Muhammed ibn-Sulayman, the ambassador of [Caliph] al Muktadir to the King of the Bulgars, in which he relates what he saw in the land of the Turks, the Khazars, the Rus, the Bulgars, the Bashkirs and others, their varied kinds of religion, the histories of their kings, and their conduct in many walks of life.

The letter of the King of the Bulgars reached the Commander of the Faithful, al Muktadir; he asked him therein to send him someone to give him religious instruction and acquaint him with the law of Islam, to build him a mosque and a pulpit so that he may carry out his mission of converting the people all over his country; he also entreated the Caliph to build him a fortress to defend himself against hostile kings (actually, King of the Khazars). Everything that the King asked for was granted by the Caliph. I was chosen to read the Caliph's message to the King, to hand over the gifts the Caliph sent him, and to supervise the work of the teachers and interpreters of the Law....[There follow some details about the financing of the mission and names of participants.] And so we started on Thursday the 11th Safar of the year 309 [June 21, AD 921] from the City of Peace [Baghdad, capital of the Caliphate.] (Sic, sic--and you thought this wasn't pertinent information!)

The date of the expedition, it will be noted, is much later than the events de­scribed in our prior notations. But as far as the customs and institutions of the Khazars' neighbors are concerned, this probably makes little difference; and the glimpses you might get of the life of these nomadic tribes convey at least an idea of what life among the Khazars may have been during that earlier period--before the conversion--when they adhered to a form of Shamanism similar to that still practiced by their neighbors in Ibn Fadlan's time.

The progress of the mission was slow and apparently uneventful until they reached Khwarizm, the border province of the Caliphate south of the Sea of Aral. Here the governor in charge of the province tried to stop them from pro­ceeding further by arguing that between his country and the kingdom of the Bulgars there were "a thousand tribes of disbelievers" who were sure to kill them. In fact his attempts to disregard the Caliph's instructions to let the mis­sion pass might have been due to other motives; he realized that the mission was indirectly aimed against the Khazars, with whom he maintained a flourishing trade and friendly relations. In the end, however, he had to give in, and the mission was allowed to proceed to Gurganj on the estuary of the Amu-Darya. Here they hibernated for three months, because of the intense cold--a factor which looms large in many Arab travelers' tales if you have time to read them:

The river was frozen for three months, we looked at the landscape and thought that the gates of the cold Hell had been opened for us. Ver­ily I saw that the market place and the streets were totally empty because of the cold....Once, when I came out of the bath and got home, I saw that my beard had frozen into a lump of ice, and I had to thaw it in front of the fire. I stayed for some days in a house which was inside of an­other house [compound] and in which there stood a Turkish felt tent, and I lay inside the tent wrapped in clothes and furs, but nevertheless my cheeks often froze to the cushion....

Around the middle of February the thaw set in. The mission arranged to join a mighty caravan of 5,000 men and 3,000 pack animals to cross the northern steppes, and bought the necessary supplies: camels, skin boats made of camel hides for crossing rivers, bread, millet and spiced meat for three months. The natives warned them about the even more frightful cold in the north, and ad­vised them what clothes to wear:

So each of us put on a Kurtak [camisole], over that a woollen Kaf­tan, over that a buslin [fur-lined coat], over that a burka [fur coat]; and a fur cap, under which only the eyes could be seen; a simple pair of un­derpants, and a lined pair, and over the trousers; house shoes of kay­muht [shagreen leather] and over these also another pair of boots; and when one of us mounted a camel, he was unable to move because of his clothes.

Ibn Fadlan, the fastidious Arab, liked neither the climate nor the people of Khawarizm and I can't actually say as how I could blame him greatly.

They are, in respect of their language and constitution, the most re­pulsive of men. Their language is like the chatter of starlings. At a day's journey there is a village called Ardkwa whose inhabitants are called Kardals; their language sounds entirely like the croaking of frogs.

They left on March 3 and stopped for the night in a caravanserai called Zam­gan--the gateway to the territory of the Ghuzz Turks. From here onward the mission was in foreign land, "entrusting our fate to the all-powerful and exalted God". During one of the frequent snow-storms, Ibn Fadlan rode next to a Turk, who complained: "What does the Ruler want from us? He is killing us with cold. If we knew what he wants we would give it to him". Ibn Fadlan: "All he wants is that you people should say: 'There is no God save Allah''. The Turk laughed: "If we knew that it is so, we certainly should say so".

There are many such incidents reported by Ibn Fadlan without appreciating the independence of the remarkable mind which they reflect. Nor did the envoy of the Baghdad court appreciate the nomadic tribesmen's fundamental contempt for authority. The following episode also occurred in the country of the powerful Ghuzz Turks, who paid tribute to the Khazars and, according to some sources, were closely related to them:

The next morning one of the Turks met us. He was ugly in build, dirty in appearance, contemptible in manners, base in nature; and we were moving through a heavy rain. Then he said: "Halt". Then the whole caravan of 3,000 animals and 5,000 men halted. Then he said: "Not a single one of you is allowed to go on". We halted then, obeying his orders. (Obviously the leaders of the great caravan had to avoid at all costs a conflict with the Ghuzz tribesmen.) Then we said to him: "We are friends of the Kudarkin [Viceroy]." He began to laugh and said: "Who is the Kudarkin? I shit on his beard". Then he said: "Bread". I gave him a few loaves of bread. He took them and said: "Continue your journey; I have taken pity on you".

The democratic methods of the Ghuzz, practiced when a decision had to be taken, were even more bewildering to the representative of an authoritarian theocracy--and even worse than is your democratic method where you can outvote anything or everything:

They are nomads and have houses of felt. They stay for a while in one place and then move on. One can see their tents dispersed here and there all over the place according to nomadic custom. Although they lead a hard life, they behave like donkeys that have lost their way. They have no religion which would link them to God, nor are they guided by reason; they do not worship anything. Instead, they call their headmen lords; when one of them consults his chieftain, he asks: "0 lord, what shall I do in this or that matter"? The course of action they adopt is de­cided by taking counsel among themselves; but when they have decided on a measure and are ready to carry it through, even the humblest and lowliest among them can come and disrupt that decision.

The sexual mores of the Ghuzz--and other tribes--were a remarkable mixture of liberalism and savagery:

Their women wear no veils in the presence of their men or strangers. Nor do the women cover any parts of their bodies in the presence of peo­ple. One day we stayed at the place of a Ghuzz and were sitting around; his wife was also present. As we conversed, the woman uncovered her private parts and scratched them, and we all saw it. Thereupon we cov­ered our faces and said: "May God forgive me". The husband laughed and said to the interpreter: "Tell them we uncover it in your presence so that you may see and restrain yourselves; but it cannot be attained. This is better than when it is covered up and yet attainable". Adultery is alien to them; yet when they discover that someone is an adulterer they split him in two halves. This they do by bringing together the branches of two trees, tie him to the branches and let both trees go, so that the man tied to them is torn in two.

I stop hereat to remind you that the Ghuzz of which we are speaking became part of the Khazars--whose offspring have settled blessed Palestine and call it Is­rael. This is the tribe with which you have allied yourselves in this place called America. This is that which is eating your nation and has corrupted your people into doom. Think carefully about this thing that has come upon you like the plague and has destroyed your morals, you constitutional justice and deprived you ALREADY of your freedom. The anti-God of Christness has controlled your minds and turned you into confused and brain-washed beasts running about in haplessness. You were goodly and you were blind in your efforts to be just and fair and they have taken you completely and my compassion is great for you who see and my pity endless for those who remain blinded.

It is not said whether or not the same punishment was meted out to the guilty woman. Later on, when talking about the Volga Bulgars, he describes an equally savage method of splitting adulterers into two, applied to both men and women. Yet, he notes with astonishment, Bulgars of both sexes swim naked in their rivers, and have as little bodily shame as the Ghuzz.

As for homosexuality--which in Arab countries was taken quite as a matter of course--Ibn Fadlan tells you that it is "regarded by the Turks as a terrible sin". But in the only episode that he relates to prove his point, the seducer of a "beardless youth" gets away with a fine of 400 sheep. Dear ones, YOU are fined with a humongous bill to the pharmaceutical Elite, the hospitals and fi­nally slowly tortured to death with AIDS! You had better carefully consider this compromise with evil.

Accustomed to the splendid baths of Baghdad, our traveler could not get over the dirtiness of the Turks. "The Ghuzz do not wash themselves after defecating or urinating, nor do they bathe after seminal pollution or on other occasions. They refuse to have anything to do with water, particularly in winter..." When the Ghuzz commander-in-chief took off his luxurious coat of brocade to don a new coat the mission had brought him, they saw that his underclothes were "fraying apart from dirt, for it is their custom never to take off the garment they wear close to their bodies until it disintegrates". Another Turkish tribe, the Bashkirs, "shave their beards and eat their lice. They search the folds of their undergarments and crack the lice with their teeth." When Ibn Fadlan watched a Baskir do this, the latter remarked to him: "They are delicious".

All in all, it is not such an engaging picture but then you can allow that the traveler might be a bit fastidious and somewhat a prude so you can likely dis­count a measure as of exaggeration--but I can warn you; not very much for there are many records which tell the same truth. The only reason for change in habits was to win a point and/or advantage. I would dare say that the traveler did not care greatly for these people of whom he wrote. However, had there not been the contempt, he probably would not have kept recordings. His con­tempt was only aroused by their uncleanliness and what he considered as inde­cent exposure of the body; the savagery of their punishments and sacrificial rites leave him quite indifferent. Thus he describes the Bulgars' punishment for manslaughter with detached interest, without his otherwise frequent expression of indignation: "They make for him [the delinquent] a box of birchwood, put him inside, nail the lid on the box, put three loaves of bread and a can of water beside it, and suspend the box between two tall poles, saying: 'We have put him between heaven and earth, that he may be exposed to the sun and the rain, and that the deity may perhaps forgive him.' And so he remains suspended until time lets him decay and the winds blow him away".

He also had similar aloofness at describing the funeral sacrifice of hundreds of horses and herds of other animals, and the gruesome ritual killing of a Rus (Rus: the Viking founders of the early Russian settlements) slave girl at her master's bier.

About pagan religions he has little to say. But the Bashkirs' phallus cult arouses his interest, for he asks through his interpreter one of the natives the reason for the worshipping a wooden penis, and noted down his reply: "Because I issued from something similar and know of no other creator who made me". He then adds that "some of them [the Bashkirs] believe in twelve deities, a god for win­ter, another for summer, one for the rain, one for the wind, one for the trees, one for men, one for the horse, one for water, one for the night, one for the day, a god of death and one for the earth; while that god who dwells in the sky is the greatest among them, but takes counsel with the others and thus all are contented with each others' doings... We have seen a group among them which worships snakes, and a group which worships fish, and a group which worships cranes...."

Among the Volga Bulgars, Ibn Fadlan found a strange custom:

"When they observe a man who excels through quickwittedness and knowledge they say: 'For this one it is more befitting to serve our Lord.' They seize him, put a rope around his neck and hang him on a tree where he is left until he rots away...."

Commenting on this passage, the Turkish orientalist Zeki Validi Togan, undis­puted authority on Ibn Fadlan and his times, has this to say: "There is nothing mysterious about the cruel treatment meted out by the Bulgars to people who were overly clever. It was based on the simple, sober reasoning of the average citizens who wanted only to lead what they considered to be a normal life, and to avoid any risk or adventure into which the 'genius' might lead them". He then quotes a Tarter proverb, "If you know too much, they will hang you, and if you are too modest, they will trample on you". I would think you ones would consider this most closely. You have been deceived and kept in igno­rance to allow you no recourse against their strength. Ibn Fadlan concluded that the victim "should not be regarded simply as a learned person, but as an unruly genius, one who is too clever by half " This leads one to believe that the cus­tom should be regarded as a measure of social defense against change, a pun­ishment of non-conformists and potential innovators, but goes on to give a bit of a different interpretation:

Ibn Fadlan describes not the simple murder of too-clever people, but one of their pagan customs: human sacrifice, by which the most ex­cellent among men were offered as sacrifice to God. This ceremony was probably not carried out by common Bulgars, but by their "Tabibs", or medicine men, i.e. their shamans, whose equivalents among the Bulgars and the Rus also wielded power of life and death over the people, in the name of their cult. According to Ibn Rasta, the medicine men of the Rus could put a rope round the neck of anybody and hang him on a tree to invoke the mercy of God. When this was done, they said: "This is an offering to God".

Perhaps both types of motivation were mixed together: "since sacrifice is a ne­cessity, let's sacrifice the trouble-makers".

We shall go on to see that human sacrifice was also practiced by the Khazars-- including the ritual killing of the King at the end of his reign. You may assume that many other similarities existed between the customs of the tribes described by Ibn Fadlan and those of the Khazars. Unfortunately he was barred from vis­iting the Khazar capital and had to rely on information collected in territories under Khazar dominion, and particularly at the Bulgar court.

Things haven't changed much, dear ones, as ones are also barred from travel in Khazar (Israel) this very day--to hide from the world the truth. Before we fin­ish we shall give you lessons from ones trapped within that system. We have already given you one, Jack Bernstein, but so you do not think it one-sided in presentation and a "sour grapes", "sore loser" individual--we shall present you more. I cannot stress strongly enough to look: Yitzak Shamir is as typical a "little gray alien" from cosmic source as you are going to find anywhere. You who choose to be blind and fools might well wish you had looked more closely at Truth.

Allow us a break, please. Thank you and I remind you herein, please refrain from solid food this day that we can more quickly regain balance in your sys­tem.

We shall take up with more of the Caliph's mission when we return for this is a most important portion of history as impacts you this day in "time". Salu.

Hatonn to clear.

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 22
    REC #2 HATONN

THURSDAY, APRIL 11, 1991 1:44 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 238

THURSDAY, APRIL 11, 1991

LAND OF THE VOLGA BULGARS
    It took the Caliph's mission nearly a year (from June 21, 921, to May 12, 922) to reach its destination, the land of the Volga Bulgars. The direct route from Baghdad to the Volga leads across the Caucasus and Khazaria--to avoid the lat­ter, they had to make the enormous detour around the eastern shore of the "Khazar Sea", the Caspian. I realize you are angry and embarrassed to have missed so much of historical significance--even unto your doom; but chelas, don't waste time wallowing in "what might have been", deal only with this day and quickly absorb that which is offered for God always sends that which is asked for--and YOU HAVE asked for help! Even so, they were constantly reminded of the proximity of the Khazars and its potential dangers.

A characteristic episode took place during their sojourn with the Ghuzz army chief (the one with the disreputable underwear). They were at first well re­ceived, and given a banquet. But later the Ghuzz leaders had second thoughts because of their relations with the Khazars. The chief assembled the leaders to decide what to do:

The most distinguished and influential among them was the Tarkhan; he was lame and blind and had a maimed hand. The Chief said to them: "These are the messengers of the King of the Arabs, and I do not feel authorized to let them proceed without consulting you". Then the Tarkhan spoke: "This is a matter the likes of which we have never seen or heard before; never has an ambassador of the Sultan traveled through our country since we and our ancestors have been here. Without doubt the Sultan is deceiving us; these people he is really sending to the Khazars, to stir them up against us. The best will be to cut each of the mes­sengers into two and to confiscate all their belongings." Another one said: "No, we should take their belongings and let them run back naked whence they came". Another said: "No, the Khazar King holds hostages from us, let us send these people to ransom them".

Ah so, and does it not begin to ring clear as the tinkling bells? You must face the facts, dear ones, that the only reason that there are hostages in any of the Arab nations, of American lineage, is to apply pressure against Khazar--that which they have labeled, but is not, Israel.

They argued among themselves for seven days, while Ibn Fadlan and his people feared the worst. In the end the Ghuzz let them go when it was evident the mission was in fact directed against the Khazars. These ones were friends and en­emies as the winds blew one way and then another. Later they basically merged. The Ghuzz had earlier-on fought with the Khazars against another Turkish tribe, the Pechenegs, but more recently had shown a rather hostile atti­tude; hence the hostages the Khazars took.

The Khazar menace loomed large on the horizon all along the journey. North of the Caspian they made another huge detour before reaching the Bulgar en­campment somewhere near the confluence of the Volga and the Kama. There the King and leaders of the Bulgars were waiting for them in a state of acute anxiety. As soon as the ceremonies and festivities were over, the King sent for Iban Fadlan to discuss business. He reminded Ibn Fadlan in forceful language ("His voice sounded as if he were speaking from the bottom of a barrel".) of the main purpose of the mission--to wit, the money to be paid to him "so that I shall be able to build a fortress to protect me from the 'Jews' who subjugated me". No nice little Judeans here, brothers! Unfortunately, that money--a sum of four thousand dinars--had not been handed over to the mission, owing to some complicated matter of red tape; it was to "be sent" (in the mail?) later on. On learning this, the King--"a personality of impressive appearance, broad and corpulent"--seemed close to despair. He suspected the mission of having de­frauded the money.

"' What would you think of a group of men who are given a sum of money des­tined for a people that is weak, besieged, and oppressed, yet these men defraud the money?'

"I replied: 'This is forbidden, those men would be evil.'

"He asked: 'Is this a matter of opinion or a matter of general consent?'

"I replied: 'A matter of general consent".

Gradually Ibn Fadlan succeeded in convincing the King that the money was only delayed and apparently it did actually arrive at some time as the matter was dropped and Ibn Fadlan did not again refer to it. This, however, did not allay his anxieties at the moment. The King kept repeating that the whole point of the invitation was the building of the fortress "because he was afraid of the King of the Khazars". And I might add, he had every reason to be afraid, as Ibn Fadlan relates:

The Bulgar King's son was held as a hostage by the King of the Khazars. It was reported to the King of the Khazars that the Bulgar King had a beautiful daughter. He sent a messenger to sue for her. The Bulgar King used pretexts to refuse his consent. The Khazar sent an­other messenger and took her by force, although he was a "Jew" and she a Muslim; but she died at his court. The Khazar sent another messenger and asked for the Bulgar King's other daughter. But in the very hour when the messenger reached him, the Bulgar King hurriedly married her to the Prince of the Askil, who was his subject, for fear that the Khazar would take her, too, by force, as he had done with her sister. This alone was the reason which made the Bulgar King enter into correspondence with the Caliph and ask him to have a fortress built because he feared the King of the Khazars.

Ibn Fadlan also specifies the annual tribute the Bulgar King had to pay the Khazars: one sable fur from each household in his realm. Since the number of Bulgar households (i.e., tents) is estimated to have been around 50,000, and since Bulgar sable fur was highly valued all over the world, the tribute was a handsome one.

KHAZAR COURT

So far what Ibn Fadlan was to tell about the Khazars was based on intelligence collected in the course of his journey, but mainly at the Bulgar court. Unlike the rest of his narrative, derived from vivid personal observations, the pages on the Khazars contain second-hand, spotted information, and fall rather flat. Moreover, the sources of his information were biased, in view of the Bulgar King's understandable dislike of his Khazar overlord--while the Caliphate's resentment of a kingdom embracing a rival religion need hardly be stressed.

The narrative switches abruptly, therefore, from a description of the Rus court to the Khazar court:

Concerning the King of the Khazars, whose title is Kagan, he ap­pears in public only once every four months. They call him the Great Kagan. His deputy is called Kagan Bek; he is the one who commands and supplies the armies, manages the affairs of state, appears in public and leads in war. The neighbouring kings obey his orders. He enters every day into the presence of the Great Kagan, with deference and modesty, barefooted, carrying a stick of wood in his hand. He makes obseisance, lights the stick, and when it has burned down, he sits down on the throne on the King's right. Next to him in rank is a man called the K-nd-r Kagan, and next to that one, the Jaw-shyghr Kagan.

It is the custom of the Great Kagan not to have social intercourse with people, and not to talk with them, and to admit nobody to his pres­ence except those we have mentioned. The power to bind or release, to mete out punishment, and to govern the country belongs to his deputy, the Kagan Bek.

It is the further custom of the Great Kagan that when he dies a great building is built for him, containing twenty chambers, and in each chamber a grave is dug for him. Stones are broken until they become like powder, which is spread over the floor and covered with pitch. Be­neath the building flows a river, and this river is large and rapid. They divert the river water over the grave and they say that this is done so no devil, no man, no worm and no creeping creatures can get at him. After he has been buried, those who buried him are decapitated, so that no­body may know in which of the chambers is his grave. The grave is called "Paradise" and they have a saying: "He has entered Paradise". All the chambers are spread with silk brocade interwoven with threads of gold.

It is the custom of the King of the Khazars to have twenty-five wives; each of the wives is the daughter of a king who owes him alle­giance. He takes them by consent or by force. He has sixty girls for concubines, each of them of exquisite beauty.

Then Ibn Fadlan proceeded to give a rather fanciful description of the Kagan's harem, where each of the eighty-five wives and concubines has a "palace of her own", and an attendant or eunuch who, at the King's command, brings her to his alcove "faster than the blinking of eye". Now don't you ones give me the shocked treatment--you just fought a battle in the Middle East, killed hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq to restore a KING to a throne in a pink palace who has 80 WIVES (AND THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE NUMBER OF CONCUBINES) AND HAS BLACK SLAVES TO DO HIS WORK. So please, don't wave your yellow ribbons and flags at me for I just don't accept it, little friends. Then you have the audacity to say that "God was on your side" and that "there were hardly any casualties". You even blame Saddam Hussein for that which is happening to the Kurds--WHEN YOUR GOVERNMENT TOLD THE REBELS IF THEY WOULD RISE UP AGAINST SADDAM YOU WOULD MILITARILY FIGHT THE WAR WITH THEM. FURTHER, AFTER THE REBELS STARTED THEIR RETREAT--NOT ONE SINGLE BULLET HAS BEEN FIRED AT ANY KURD TRYING TO LEAVE AND, IN FACT, ALL EFFORTS TO WELCOME THEM BACK HOME HAVE BEEN THWARTED BY YOUR INTERVENTION AND THAT OF THE MOSSAD INFILTRATORS. I AM SORRY, DEAR ONES, YOU WILL ANSWER FOR THIS CARNAGE AND ALL THE "STUFF" YOU CAN PARACHUTE IN UPON THOSE PEOPLE (SOME HAVE BEEN KILLED BY THE FALLING DEBRIS) WON'T HEAL THOSE WOUNDS FOR THIS KIND OF EVIL IS NEVER STRICKEN FROM THE MEMORY.

After a few more dubious remarks about the "customs" of the Khazar Kagan--but you'll get them a bit later, Ibn Fadlan at last provides you with some factual information about the country:

The King has a great city on the river Itl (Volga) on both banks. On one bank live the Mulsims, on the other bank the King and his court. The Muslims are governed by one of the King's officials who is himself a Muslim. The law-suites of the Muslims living in the Khazar capital and of visiting merchants from abroad are looked after by that official. No­body else meddles in their affairs or sits in judgment over them.

Ibn Fadlan's travel report, as far as it is preserved, ends with the words:

The Khazars and their King are all* Jews. The Bulgars and all their neighbours are subject to him. They treat him with worshipful obedi­ence. Some are of the opinion that Gog and Magog are the Khazars". [I suggest you ones harken-up smartly!]

* The above (all) was likely an exaggeration in view of the existence of a Muslim community in the capital and even if suppressed, some would have secretly held to their religious teachings. So, you will further have to assume that "the Khazars" herein refers to the ruling nation or tribe, within the ethnic mosaic of Khazaria, and that the Muslims enjoyed legal and religious autonomy, but were not considered as "real Khazars".

So far we have given you some historical data and there is much more regarding the world which surrounded the Khazars but you can research the rest on your own accounts. It is evident that there was stark barbarity of the people amidst whom they lived, reflecting their own past, prior to the conversion. For, by the time of Ibn Fadlan's visit to the Bulgars, Khazaria was a surprisingly modern country compared to its neighbors-as is always the case with the Khazars who leech off of the the ones they choose to support them.

The contrast is evidenced by the reports of other Arab historians and we shall get to the works of Istakhri, al Masudi, Ibn Rusta and Ibn Hawkal in the next pages. The contrast was present on every level, from housing to the adminis­tration of justice. The Bulgars still lived exclusively in tents, including the King, although the royal tent was "very large, holding a thousand people or more". On the other hand, the Khazar Kagan inhabited a castle built of burnt brick, his ladies were said to inhabit "palaces with roofs of teak", and the Mus­lims had several mosques, among them "one whose minaret rises above the royal castle".

In the fertile regions, their farms and cultivated areas stretched out continuously over sixty or seventy miles. They also had extensive vineyards. Thus Ibn Hawkal: "In Kozr [Khazaria] there is a certain city called Asmid [Samandar] which has so many orchards and gardens that from Darband to Serir the whole country is covered with gardens and plantations belonging to the city. It is said that there are about forty thousand of them. Many of these produce grapes".

The region north of the Caucasus was extremely fertile. In AD 968 Ibn Hawkal met a man who had visited it after a Russian raid:

"He said there is not a pittance left for the poor in any vineyard or garden, not a leaf on the bough....[But] owing to the excellence of their land and the abun­dance of its produce it will not take three years until it becomes again what it was." Caucasian wine is still a delight, consumed in vast quantities in the So­viet Union.

However, the royal treasury's main source of income was from foreign trade. The sheer volume of the trading caravans plying their way between Central Asia and the Volga-Ural region is indicated by Ibn Fadlan: we remember that the caravan his mission joined at Gurganj consisted of "5,000 men and 3,000 pack animals". Making due allowance for exaggeration, it must still have been a mighty caravan and many such caravans would be on the move at any one given time. Many goods were transported including textiles, dried fruit, honey, wax and spices. A second major trade route led across the Caucasus to Armenia, Georgia, Persia and Byzantium. A third consisted of the increasing traffic of Rus merchant fleets down the Volga to the eastern shores of the Khazar Sea, carrying mainly precious furs much in demand among the Muslim aristocracy, and slaves from the north, sold at the slave market of Itil. On all these transit goods, including the slaves, the Khazar ruler levied a tax of ten percent. Adding to this the tribute paid by Bulgars, Magyars, Burtas and so on, one re­alizes that Khazaria was a prosperous country--but also that its prosperity depended to a large extent on its military power, and the prestige it conveyed on its tax collectors and customs officials.

Apart from the fertile regions of the south, with their vineyards and orchards, the country was poor in natural resources--although for you "old folk", one na­tive item they exported was isinglass. Surely you remember the "surrey with the fringe on top and the isinglass curtains that would roll right down"? At any rate the main commercial activity consisted in re-exporting goods brought in from abroad. Among these goods, honey and candle-wax particularly caught the Arab chroniclers' imagination. Thus Muqaddas: "In Khazaria, sheep, honey and Jews exist in large quantities". It is true that one source--the Darband Namah--refers to gold or silver mines in Khazar territory, but their location was not ascertained for documentation at that time. On the other hand, several of the sources mention Khazar merchandise seen in Baghdad, and the presence of Khazar merchants in Constantinople, Alexandria and as far afield as Samara and Fergana.

I suggest that if you wish to get much out of this writing that you obtain a good map of the region and you will find it REALLY becoming pertinent as we move along.

Thus Khazaria was by no means isolated from the civilized world; compared to its tribal neighbours in the north it was a cosmopolitan country, open to all sorts of cultural and religious influences, yet jealously defending its independence against the two ecclesiastical world powers. We shall see that attitude prepared the ground for the coup de theatre --or coup d'etat--which established Judaism as the state religion.

The arts and crafts seem to have flourished, including haute couture. When the future Emperor Constantine V married the Khazar Kagan's daughter she brought with her dowry a splendid dress which so impressed the Byzantine court that it was adopted as a male ceremonial robe; they called it tzitzakion, derived from the Khazar-Turkish pet-name of the Princess, which was Chichak or "flower", (until she was baptized Eirene). So you have a rather illuminating fragment of cultural history. When another Khazar princess married the Mus­lim governor of Armenia, her cavalcade contained, apart from attendants and slaves, ten tents mounted on wheels, "made of the finest silk, with gold and sil­ver-plated doors, the floors covered with sable furs. Twenty others carried the gold and silver vessels and other treasures which were her dowry." The Kagan himself traveled in a mobile tent even more luxuriously equipped, carrying on its top a pomegranate of gold.

And so, Dharma, allow us to leave this segment of "And so the World Turns" and have a bit of respite. What a wondrous bit of life you have missed by the decree secretly projected to keep your populations in ignorance. No, you think not? Not possible? I assure you--POSSIBLE!

Dharma, I apologize but we must enter an article right here regarding "Atrophied Brainpower" in the U.S.

"U.S. BRAINPOWER BEING ATROPHIED"

Seven years ago, in 1983, the National Commission on Excellence in Ed­ucation issued its now famous report, "A Nation at Risk", in which it said that, "The educational foundations of our society are presently being eroded by a rising tide of mediocrity that threatens our very future as a nation and as a peo­ple". In that year the SAT (Scholastic Apitude Test) average verbal score was 425, just one point above its lowest score of 424 reached in 1980. This year we are back to that bottom score of 424.

It should be noted that the SAT is taken by the nation's high school students who intend to go to college. They represent the best brains in America. The dropouts and those not intending to go to college are not tested. They just melt into society.

But the continued poor showing of America's college-bound students is an alarming indication that the nation's brain power is being atrophied by an education system that no longer believes in the supremacy of intellectual power. It believes in developing emotional power through effective educa­tion. A nation that is governed more by its emotions than by its brains is headed for Third World status and wholesale victimization.

Already, there exists in every large American city and in many poor rural areas an under-class of Americans who lead Third World lives of ignorance, il­literacy, poverty, chronic unemployment, drug addiction, disease, and social victimization. Yet, all the members of this under-class attended public schools and it is the public school that has robbed them of the brains they could have used to take advantage of the great opportunities America still offers those ready to work their way out of poverty. Immigrants, arriving in this country with only the clothes on their backs, manage to achieve middle class status in one generation. So why can't Americans born here do the same?

The hallmark of the Third World predicament is entrapment by the degener­ating forces of one's low economic and social situation, to be totally helpless and hopeless in the face of unrelenting adversity. And every year more and more Americans are being reduced to that level of despair. The public schools were supposed to save the poor from such a fate. Now it seems as if the public schools are as helpless and hopeless as the people they were supposed to save.

Will an America with reduced brain power be able to deal effectively with its growing social problems? The answer is obvious. Indeed, as we turn more and more to our emotions for solutions, and less and less to our brains, the problems will only become worse.

The dumbing down of America is taking its toll even among our best and brightest. In 1972, 2,817 students achieved the highest verbal score of 750 to 800. In 1987, that number was down to 1,363. In 1990, it was down to 1,226. America is literally losing its brains. At this rate, there will be no Americans in the year 2000 capable of scoring 750 to 800 in the verbal test.

While the national average verbal score was 424, different ethnic groups fared differently. The score for whites was 442; for Asian Americans, 410; for American Indians, 388; for Mexican Americans, 380; for Puerto Ricans, 359; and for Blacks, 352. Why do English speaking blacks perform so poorly? With the improvement in civil rights, school integration, affirmative action, Head Start and Chapter One compensatory education programs, etc., why haven't black students been able at least to reach a par with Asian Americans or Ameri­can Indians? Perhaps one reason is that blacks, as a group, are more wedded to public education than any other ethnic group. Many Mexican American chil­dren attend Catholic parochial schools, but most Puerto Rican children attend public school.

While 82 percent of the students who took the SAT attended public schools, their average verbal score was 421--3 points below the national average. Stu­dents who attended parochial schools--13 percent--achieved an average score of 436; and those who attended non-religious private schools--5 percent--achieved a score of 467--45 points above the national average of 424. Obviously, the private schools are doing a better job teaching reading than the public schools.

As for math, the public schoolers achieved an average score of 475--1 point below the national average. Parochial schoolers scored 473--3 points below the national average. But the non-religious private schoolers scored 523--47 points above the national average of 476. Again, the private schoolers out-performed the public schoolers.

The whole idea of centralized, government-monopoly education is to­tally incompatible with the values of a free society.

The government school is an anachronism. Not only does it no longer serve the purposes of education, and not only has it become a huge parasite on the national economy, but it is blocking the development of the new private institu­tions which will be needed in America's future. The Establishment's preoccu­pation with politics is an indication that it knows its survival depends not on pleasing the consumer but on controlling legislatures. And the more incapable it becomes of delivering academic excellence, the more it will rely on politics for its survival--.

Blumenfeld Education Letter, Box 45161, Boise, ID 83711.

END QUOTING

Dear ones, what can I say? It is intended that your nation be pulled down and this is a major, major step in that direction--an ignorant society is a helpless so­ciety.

Salu, Hatonn to clear.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: OPERATION SHANSTORM

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 23
    REC #1 HATONN

FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 1991 8:41 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 239

FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 1991

Hatonn present to prop up the backbone a bit. Dharma, it is when the path gets hard that the "hard" get moving. Remember the old saying on your place, "Tough times don't last; tough people do"! In God's Truth the impossible al­ways becomes possible--so rise above the impact of that which appears insur­mountable and allow us to see that which is transpiring.

ALL IS RIGHT IN IRAQ?

The United Nations has declared an end to the Iraqi War and so all that killing which continues must be an illusion. Dear ones, there are many ways to bring men into submission and the Mossad knows them all. Saddam Hussein had no idea of what evil people he was truly up against. The two-sided beast of the north was killing the Kurds on one side and saving them on the other. I promised you that worse devastation would continue until capitulation would be reached and the blame would continue to focus on Iraq and Saddam. BUT, while you were watching the show, Mr. Baker was making his Middle Eastern rounds of YOUR ALLIES!

Your nation has cut what amounts to all aid to Jordan because they disagreed with your invasion of the Middle East. Now the Palestinians are going to be punished even more severely as even the Arab brothers join the punishment crew. Baker extracted an agreement from Saudi Arabia's foreign minister that his government was cutting off financial support to the Palestine Liberation Or­ganization. Oh, you say, well Hatonn--"That is not Palestine!" Yes it is; it is all that is left of Palestine. Then Mr. Baker met for over five hours (reported) to congeal agreements for suppression of dissenters with Hafez Assad--the most inhumane man in the Middle East. Out of all the blathering of nonsense I did not hear a single word about reduction of your own Presidential Emergency Regulations which allow him to be dictator.

By the way, just a bit of an aside about the Western Hostages in Lebanon to bolster your confirmation just a bit, I hope. Associated Press, April 12, 1991: SHIITE LEADER ACCUSES U.S. OF SLOWING HOSTAGE RELEASE; America "arrogant, uncompromising": Masghara, Lebanon: The leader of the radical Shiite Muslim faction accused the United States of slowing the re­lease of Western hostages, but said they could be freed if Israel turns over Arabs captured in southern Lebanon..... "America knows the way to the hostages' release, but after its victory in the Gulf War, America became even more arrogant and uncompromising," said Musawi, whose group is believed to have links to hostage-holders.... The Americans are complicating the hostage is­sue. "They demand the release of their hostages while the patriots remain in Is­raeli jails"..... "Why is it the Americans' right to demand the release of their hostages and it is not our right to demand freedom of our patriots"? Musawi asked. "IT IS KNOWN THAT AMERICA AND ISRAEL ARE ONE"!

By the way, just a couple more notes of interest:

Funny thing happened on the way to "cold fusion", the valuable, clean and nearly infinite source of energy. The scientists at the University of Utah, who just got canned for not being "team players" according to the president of the U. of U., and their work got knocked as a hoax--well guess what: researchers at China Lake Naval Weapons Center have reported matching the production of nuclear products with excess heat in "cold fusion"..... A "team" under the di­rection of one Melvin Miles, a chemist at the Navy research facility has matched experiments and HIS PAPER IS ALREADY BEING WIDELY CIR­CULATED. BUSH SAYS, "THE NAVY'S INTEREST IN COLD FUSION, LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD'S, IS IN THE PRODUCTION OF SUCH CLEAN ENERGY".

I HATONN, AM GOING TO TELL YOU PEOPLE--AGAIN--THAT WITH NO OTHER SOURCE OF ENERGY FOR YOUR AUTOMOBILES AND OTHER GASOLINE POWERED ENGINES--THEY WILL RUN CLEANLY AND BEAUTEOUSLY WITH NOTHING BUT "HEAVY" WATER (DEUTERIUM WATER).

Surely enough, in the gas produced in the experiments (now under complete control of the Elite Government of the U.S./Global Government) had approxi­mately 100 trillion atoms of helium 4, an amount roughly comparable to the amount of heat generated if both the helium and heat were produced in the same nuclear fusion reaction. The heat had to be produced in the cells, and only a nuclear fusion reaction could produce it."The finding of helium 4, and in ad­dition the finding of helium 4 in the correct proportion is an absolutely stunning finding", said researchers.

Oh by the way--it is also tied up with gamma ray production which is present in all nuclear fusion, etc., etc., etc. Remember that sensor you want in space? Ah yes, the only reason to really want that out there in the space around earth is to measure nuclear first-blast which will release gamma rays immediately.

What more can I say? I can only lay it before you.

The next I will just ask that it be printed, you form your own opinion but I ask that you balance your discernment within the KNOWN LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION OF CONTINUATION OF THE SPECIES, ETC.:

END BAN ON HOMOSEXUAL SOLDIERS: More than 40 members of Congress are DEMANDING ABOLITION OF THE PROHIBITION AGAINST MALE AND FEMALE HOMOSEXUALS IN THE U. S. MILITARY. The lawmakers claimed in a letter to President Bush that 50,000 male homosexuals and lesbians could have served in Operation Desert Storm, and would now be receiving praise from grateful Americans, if it were not for the Pentagon's policy. The letter was drafted by Rep. Gerry Studds (D. Mass.), an avowed homosexual. So be it. Seems like an exceptional way in which to spread AIDS and get the illness cov­ered under military hospitalization at taxpayer expense.

BACK TO THE KHAZARS

I have to give you that information which seems trite, for if you do not have those "trite" details you won't have the confirmation needed to adequately judge historical events and evolvement. As is the intent this day, to hide truth-so was truth hidden and destroyed all along the way--against this day of total deception. Whether or not the ending is as the written words and projections--matters not, you are headed toward an ending of an era at any angle of focus and you MUST KNOW HOW IT ALL REACHED THIS VORTEX OF EXPERIENCE.

And so, we shall speak of things such as art and trade, etc. Khazar art, like that of the Bulgars and Magyars, was mainly imitative, modeled on Persian-Sas­sanide patterns. The Soviet archaeologist Bader emphasized the role of the Khazars in the spreading of Persian-style silverware towards the north. Some of these finds may have been re-exported by the Khazars, true to their role as mid­dlemen (merchants); others were imitations made in Khazar workshops--the ru­ins of which have been traced near the ancient Khazar fortress of Sarkel. Unfortunately "progress" got in the way and Sarkel, the most important Khazar ar­chaeological site has been flooded by the reservoir of a hydro-electric station. The jewelry unearthed within the confines of the fortress was of local manufac­ture. The Swedish archaeologist T.J. Arne mentions ornamental plates, clasps and buckles found as far away as Sweden, of Sassanide and Byzantine inspiration, manufactured in Khazaria or territories under their influence. I give you these references so that you can research and come to your own conclusions.

Thus the Khazars were the principal intermediaries in the spreading of Persian and Byzantine art among the semi-barbaric tribes of Eastern Europe. After his exhaustive survey of the archaeological and documentary evidence (mostly from Soviet sources), Bartha concludes:

The sack of Tiflis by the Khazars, presumably in the spring of AD 629, is relevant to our subject....[During the period of occupation.' the Kagan sent out inspectors to supervise the manufacture of gold, silver, iron and copper products. Similarly the bazaars, trade in general, even the fisheries, were under their control.... [Thus] in the course of their in­cessant Caucasian campaigns during the seventh century, the Khazars made contact with a culture which had grown out of the Persian Sas­sanide tradition. Accordingly, the products of this culture spread to the people of the steppes not only by trade, but by means of plunder and even by taxation....All the tracks that we have assiduously followed in the hope of discovering the origins of Magyar art in the tenth century have led us back to Khazar territory.

The last remark of the Hungarian scholar refers to the spectacular archaeological finds known as the "Treasure of Nagyszentmiklos". The treasure, consisting of twenty-three gold vessels, dating from the tenth century, was found in 1791 in the vicinity of the village of that name which now belongs to Rumania and is called Sinnicolaul Mare. Bartha points out that the figure of the "victorious Prince" dragging a prisoner along by his hair, and the mythological scene at the back of the golden jar, as well as the design of other ornamental objects, show close affinities with the finds in Novi Pazar in Bulgaria--and in the Khazar Sarkel. As both Magyars and Bulgars were under Khazar suzerainty for pro­tracted periods, this is not very surprising, and the warrior, together with the rest of the treasure, gives us at least some idea of the arts practiced within the Khazar Empire (the Persian and Byzantine influence is predominant, as one would expect).

Some Hungarian archaeologists maintain that the tenth century gold and silver­smiths working in Hungary were actually Khazars and indeed they were. As you shall see later, when the Magyars migrated to Hungary in 896 they were led by a dissident Khazar tribe, known as the Kabars, who settled with them in their new home. The Kabar-Khazars were known as very skilled gold and silver­smiths; the originally more primitive Magyars only acquired those skills in their new country. Thus the Khazar origin of at least some of the archaeological finds in Hungary are verified and will become more clearly outlined in the light of the Magyar-Khazar nexus which we will discuss a bit later on.

Whether the warrior on the golden jar is of Magyar or Khazar origin, he helps you to visualize the appearance of a cavalryman of that period giving foundation to truth, perhaps belonging to an elite regiment. Masudi says that in the Khazar army "seven thousand of them (Istakhri has 12,000), ride with the King, archers with breast plates, helmets and coats of mail. Some are lancers, equipped and armed like the Muslims.... None of the kings in this part of the world has a reg­ular standing army except the King of the Khazars". And Ibn Hawkal: "This king has twelve thousand soldiers in his service, of whom when one dies, an­other person is immediately chosen in his place".

Here you have another important clue to the Khazar dominance: a permanent professional army, with a Praetorian Guard which, in peacetime, effectively controlled the ethnic patchwork, and in times of war served as a hard core for the armed horde, which, as you have now seen, may have swollen at times to a hundred thousand or more.

According to the Masudi, the "Royal Army" consisted of Muslims who "immigrated from the neighbourhood of Kwarizm. Long ago, after the appear­ance of Islam, there was war and pestilence in their territory, and they repaired to the Khazar King...When the King of the Khazars is at war with the Muslims, they have a separate place in his army and do not fight the people of their own faith". That the army "consisted" of Muslims is of course an exaggeration, contradicted by Masudi himself a few lines later, where he speaks of the Mus­lim contingent having a "separate place" in the Khazar army. Also, Ibn Hawkal says that "the king has in his train 4,000 Muslims and this king has 12,000 sol­diers in his service". The Kwarizmians probably formed a kind of Swiss Guard within the army. Vice versa, the Byzantine Emperor Constantine Porphyrogenitus had a corps d'elite of Khazar guardsmen stationed at the gates of his palace. This was a privilege dearly bought: "These guards were so well remu­nerated that they had to purchase their posts for considerable sums, on which their salaries represented an annuity varying from about 2.25 to 4 per cent".

SO ON TO THE FORTRESS

The capital of this motley empire was at first the fortress of Balanjar in the northern foothills of the Caucasus; after the Arab raids in the eighth century it was transferred to Samandar, on the western shore of the Caspian; and lastly to Itil in the estuary of the Volga.

There are several descriptions of Itil, which are consistent with each other. It was a twin city, built on both sides of the river. The eastern half was called Khazaran, the western half Itil. The city was called by different labels in dif­ferent periods of history, e.g., al-Bayada, "The White City". The two were connected by a pontoon bridge. The western half was surrounded by a fortified wall, built of brick; it contained the palaces and courts of the Kagan and the Bek, the inhabitations of their attendants and of the "pure-bred Khazars" The wall had four gates, one of them facing the river. Across the river, on the east bank, lived "the muslims and idol worshippers"; this part also housed the mosques, markets, baths and other public amenities. Several Arab writers were impressed by the number of mosques in the Muslim quarter and the height of the principal minaret. They also kept stressing the autonomy enjoyed by the Muslim courts and clergy. Here is what al-Masudi, known as "the Herodotus among the Arabs", has to say on the subject in his oft-quoted work Meadows of Gold Mines and Precious Stones:

The custom in the Khazar capital is to have seven judges. Of these two are for the Muslims, two are for the Khazars, judging according to the Torah (Mosaic law), two for the Christians, judging according to the Gospel, and one for the Saqualibah, Rus and other pagans, judging ac­cording to pagan law...In his [the Khazar King's] city are many Mus­lims, merchants and craftsmen, who have come to his country because of his justice and the security which he offers. They have a principal mosque and a minaret which rises above the royal castle, and other mosques there besides, with schools where the children learn the Koran.

In reading these lines by the foremost Arab historian, written in the first half of the tenth century, between AD 943 and 947„ you might be tempted to take a too idyllic view of life in the Khazar Kingdom. Thus you find in the article KHAZARS in the Jewish Encyclopaedia: "In a time when fanaticism, igno­rance and anarchy reigned in Western Europe, the Kingdom of the Khazars could boast of its just and broad-minded administration". Yes, I said "found in the Jewish Encyclopaedia, published in 1971-6. In the Encyclopaedia Judaica, 1971, the article on the Khazars by Dunlop is of exemplary objectivity. It may, however, be quite difficult to get your hands on the document and much less your eyes.

There is no evidence of the Khazars engaging in religious persecution, either be­fore or after the conversion to Judaism--that, dear ones, can only mean that there probably was persecution for evil always efforts to hide its actions. But on the other hand, the Roman Empire, or Islam in its early stages, was incredi­bly brutal and anything lesser looked pretty good. It is known that they pre­served some barbaric rituals from the tribal past. You have now heard Ibn Fadlan on the killings of the royal grave-diggers. He also had something to say about another archaic custom--regicide: "The period of the king's rule is forty years. If he exceeds this time by a single day, his subjects and attendants kill him, saying 'His reasoning is already dimmed, and his insight confused'".

But, Istakhri has a bit of a differing version of it: "When they wish to enthrone this Kagan, they put a silken cord round his neck and tighten it until he begins to choke. Then they ask him: 'How long dost thou intend to rule'? If he does not die before that year, he is killed when he reaches it".

This is the sort of lore you would tend to discard, I would suspect. Don't. Rit­ual regicide was a widespread phenomenon among primitive and not-so-primi­tive people. There was great connection between the concept of the King's di­vinity, and the sacred obligation to kill him after a fixed period, or when his vitality would be on the wane, so the powers could find a more youthful and vigorous incarnation. It isn't such a bad idea, perhaps, for if you still practiced that ritual with politicians, perhaps you wouldn't have so many applying for the job.

It speaks in Istakhri's favour that the bizarre ceremony of "choking" the future King has been reported in existence apparently not so long ago among other people, the Kok-Turks. Zeki Validi quotes a French anthropologist, St. Julien, writing in 1864:

When the new Chief has been elected, his officers and atten­dants...make him mount his horse. They tighten a ribbon of silk around his neck, without quite strangling him; then they loosen the ribbon and ask him with great insistence: "For how many years canst thou be our Khan"? The king, in his troubled mind, being unable to name a figure, his subjects decide, on the strength of the words that have escaped him, whether his rule will be long or brief. There is a whole book written on THE KILLING OF THE KHAZAR KING, BY FRAZER (Folklore, XXVIII, 1917).

The point at issue herein is that the divine power was attributed to the Kagan, regardless whether or not it implied his ultimate sacrifice. It was more realistic that the King was, rather, kept in seclusion until his death and cut off from the people, until he was buried with enormous ceremony. The affairs of state, in­cluding leadership of the army, were managed by the Bek (Kagan Bek) who wielded all effective power. This actually denoted "double kingship" with the Kagan representing something divine, the Bek secular.

This is taken here as important only in what came later. The acceptance of Judaism as the state religion was the result of a coup d'etat, which at the same time reduced the Kagan, descendant of a pagan dynasty whose allegiance to Mosaic law could not really be trusted, to a figurehead.

CONVERSION

The religion of the Hebrews had exercised a profound influence on the creed of Islam, and it had been a basis for Christianity; it had won scattered proselytes, but the conversion of the Khazars to the undiluted religion of Jehovah is unique in history.

What was the motivation of this unique event? It is not easy to get under the skin of a Khazar prince--covered, as it was, by a coat of mail. But if you rea­son in terms of power-politics, which obeys essentially the same rules through­out the ages, a fairly plausible analogy offers itself without me appearing too mystical and mysterious in the offering.

At the beginning of the eighth century the world was polarized between the two super-powers representing Christianity and Islam. Their ideological doctrines were welded to power-politics pursued by the classical methods of propaganda, subversion and military conquest. The Khazar Empire represented a Third Force, which had proved equal to either of them, both as an adversary ((s)atan) and an ally. But it could only maintain its independence by accepting neither Christianity nor Islam--for either choice would have automatically subordinated it to the authority of the Roman Emperor or the Caliph of Baghdad.

There was no lacking in efforts by either court to convert the Khazars to Chris­tianity or Islam, but all they resulted in was the exchange of diplomatic courte­sies, dynastic inter-marriages and shifting military alliances based on mutual self-interest. Relying on its military strength, the Khazar Kingdom, with its hinterland of vassal tribes, was determined to preserve its position as the Third Force, leader of the uncommitted nations of the steppes.

At the same time, their intimate contacts with Byzantium and the Caliphate had taught the Khazars that their primitive shamanism was not only barbaric and outdated compared to the great monotheistic creeds, but also unable to confer on the leaders the spiritual and legal authority which the rulers of the two theocratic world powers, the Caliph and the Emperor, enjoyed. Yet the conversion to ei­ther creed would have meant submission, the end of independence, and thus would have defeated its purpose. What could have been more logical than to embrace a third creed, which was uncommitted towards either of the two, yet represented the venerable foundation of both?

In reality, the conversion to Judaism required an act of GENIUS. Yet both Arab and Hebrew sources on the history of the conversion varied in detail but let us just quote Bury once again for your insight:

There can be no question that the ruler was actuated by political mo­tives in adopting Judaism. To embrace Mohammedanism would have made him the spiritual dependent of the Caliphs, who attempted to press their faith on the Khazars, and in Christianity lay the danger of his becoming an ecclesiastical vassal of the Roman Empire. Judaism was a reputable religion with sacred books which both Christian and Mo­hammedan respected; it elevated him above the heathen barbarians, and secured him against the interference of Caliph or Emperor. But he did not adopt, along with circumcision, the intolerance of the Jewish cult. He allowed the mass of his people to abide in their heathendom and wor­ship their idols.

Though the Khazar court's conversion was no doubt politically motivated, it would still be absurd to imagine that they embraced overnight, blindly, a reli­gion whose tenets were unknown to them. In fact, however, they had been well-acquainted with Judaists and their religious observances for at least a cen­tury before the conversion, through the continued influx of refugees from reli­gious persecution in Byzantium, and to a lesser extent from countries in Asia Minor conquered by the Arabs. Khazaria was a relatively civilized country among the Barbarians of the North, yet not committed to either of the militant creeds, and so it became a natural haven for the periodic exodus of Judaists un­der Byzantine rule, threatened by forced conversion and by other pressures.

I want to leave this writing at this point for I have other duties to attend. I be­lieve that it must be becoming obvious that none of this "religious" hocus-pocus has anything to do with God's laws nor those of The Creation and thus has it ever been. These were the types of entities which were setting the rules and writing the books of rules--how can you "modern" "civilized" people continue to believe that God gave forth rules and they remained untampered with when men writing the laws still tied a man to two trees and then split him in half!?!

Please, brothers, you must know that ignorance of truth is one thing and stupid­ity in passage quite another. Please choose wisdom and reason so that Divine God in justice and Truth can show you the out of this morass.

I am intrigued by one after another of your "experts" on various issues at hand and in crisis; when asked their solutions, they invariably end up by saying there aren't any except maybe "prayers". To whom? For what? It is time you de­cide on both points for I promise you that there will NOT be a knight God on a gleaming white horse to ride you off into the clouds. There won't even be a silver craft to lift you off if you don't get with changing your direction. Why would a God of perfection desire satanic imperfection in his house? You ones of Earth have not become more "civilized and Godly", you have become more barbaric with more heinous ways to kill and mutilate than ever before in your history--and you march dead-ahead in your plans to use them all. So be it. I and my Command await your decisions for your time grows short. Salu.

Hatonn to clear.

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 24
    REC #1 HATONN

SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 1991 8:57 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 240

SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 1991
    In the wondrous beauty of the physical plane, I come that the soul might be at peace to receive of God. How can ye hear if thine whole beings are spinning like the carousel?

We are blessed indeed that Druthea takes a portion of our burden for it is trou­blesome to move from the barbaric customs of the Khazars into the teachings and "knowings" of THE CREATION. Dru is serving in grand removal of "self" from the writings and we are indeed well-pleased. As we deal with these current needs, in sequence, we shall then follow-on with the putting to paper the last journey of the Christos upon your place. You shall not like of it for your perceptions are so misguided but by that time ones who have studied, in reason and open perception, Truth, shall understand. For the rest, Dharma, we shall simply stand responsible for as long as we can continue.

In what you call your "current" times, say since the founding of the United States, it was known that the "Bible" had been greatly altered. There were ones sent forth from the Brotherhood of Light who worked with the group of the founders of the basic principles of your nation.

It was well recognized that the Truth was altered in the Bible which you fol­lowed so narrowly--i.e., your own Thomas Jefferson who was a blessed one sent forth for penning of your Declaration of Independence to move you ones into freedom, also penned a "version" of the New Testament which excludes the work of Paul (Saul of Tarsus). If ever there was a barbarian, it was Saul. Even after that which he called his conversion, he went about the country setting up churches according to "Paul" and more damage was done unto the Christ teachings than was ever done by any one person. Therefore, these teachings were seized upon and integrated for very special purposes of the evil Elite--to control you and draw you away from Truth of Godliness and the Laws.

Most ones on your place who are so-called Christians and church-goers believe Paul was a disciple. No, he was Christ Emmanuel's (Jesus) most intolerable and bloody enemy. He did not start his preaching or anything else "in behalf of Jesus until AFTER Jesus was gone. He called himself an apostle and he lived out his life in total confusion and set himself up as the word of law within the "Christian Churches". Is there nothing of truth in Paul's work? Oh indeed, yes--remember, the many portions of that which is given in evil presentations are correct so that you will be lulled into the lie without question. With the founding of the "Unholy Church of Rome" the lies were set into the foundation of deceit which would ultimately bring you to this day wherein evil prevails like a shroud across your planet.

This is why we must go through the tedium of giving you historical data (out of sequence, actually) so that you can have some idea of that which has happened and how you were deliberately manipulated and pulled away from God of Light and all balance within The Creation's working order within the Universe. If you cannot come into seeing the error of your historical journey--you shall never put to right the present experience and your perceived "future" is bleak indeed.

There is no argument against following the laws of God and The Creation and, further, you may do with them that which you will--our task at hand is to set Truth from the lies, remind you of your commandments of balance and Godness and you will do that which you will--there is no need for debate nor argument. I can tell you exactly how it IS, no more and no less--and YOU will choose of your actions. I do not come to debate nor quarrel. It is as with the situation of those ones you call homosexual--I care not of emotional "preference"--it is the ACTIONS and responsible or irresponsible consequences of your "voted-in" be­havior which is in point--and if you cannot see the evil beast pulling you down into the depths of what could be the hell of disease and emotional horror--then so be it and the consequences shall be upon your own being.

If you are standing in the highway and a truck is bearing down upon you and you do not see or hear it approaching--but I do, and I tell you not--who is the more "guilty"? But if I tell you and point out the consequences of being smashed into bits and you denounce me and stand in the path to spite me (and the truck)--ye shall be squashed by your own choice of actions (or inactions); it is not of ignorance.

Mankind knows inately that which is right and that which is wrong behavior-- each is born with this information within the soul essence. This is why so much activity takes place in the dark places of hidden alleyways and lightless rooms and secret rituals. If you care not for another Man to see--then you function in the lighted rooms and if the matter be private, ye keep of it private for its no other's business. If you act in the dark places and then demand that ones who act in the lighted places participate in or have to witness your dark behavior (so you can dump your load of responsibility on them) then you darken the entire community like a blight upon a wondrous forest.

In your beings you know that which is wrong and against God: Worship of evil, physical things and/or idols--and/or placing the beings of evil before God of Light; murder, abortion, killing, allowing death by deprivation, deliberately giving unto another disease, etc.; adultery, homosexuality ACTIVITIES (actions do not denote love for love is an emotional feeling and can be ex­pressed without need to even touch another), etc. You also know it is against God and the nations steal from another--and yet your own government steals all it can take from you-the-people, so you KNOW the facts--you simply pre­tend to not know them so as to justify behavior. It may work in the circles of Man (although it doesn't) and you deceive no-one in actuality--you just effort to pull all down into the pit so you have company in your illicit actions.

Ones create evil and then demand that honorable ones accept it without defense or recourse--THAT, dear ones, in the accepting of behaviors which are against God and Man and the Creation makes you as guilty of the offense as if actually committing of the act-itself. The advertisement upon your place which says, "You've come a long way, baby"! is quite true--almost all the way--to being in complete separation from God of Truth and Light. Is your population at peace and happy? Does the sight of an art gallery of homosexual men in sodomy give you peace and beauty within thine souls? Do the parts of a baby's tiny body being pulled forth from the womb give you peace and glory? You, through practice of these things, and the standing by and allowing of these things-have pulled yourselves into the pit of hell and the evil teachers laugh at you for your stupidity! Well, be it any comfort--God weeps and the Creation dies at the hands of the immoral injustice. No, there shall be no rapture unto the heavenly places of you who think you have a free ticket to paradise--for if you allow these things upon your place of experience-ye would allow of them in the places of perfection and therefore, ye who practice such deceit and unGodly behaviors against the very foundation of Christ Truth--shall remain within the darkness--and that, dear ones, can be for infinity! YE SHALL NOT BRING THE EVIL INTO THE PLACES OF GOD. NOR, SHALL YE LONG RE­MAIN IN THIS PLACEMENT UPON THIS PLANET CALLED EARTH FOR SHE IS BIRTHED ANEW AND THAT WHICH HAS DEFILED HER SHALL BE REMOVED THAT SHE MAY HEAL. THOSE WHO ARE NOT REMOVED AND/OR KEPT IN SAFETY FOR FURTHER JOURNEY UPON HER, SHALL BE ROLLED BENEATH THE WATERS OF THE SEAS SO THAT HER OWN BEING CAN BE RENEWED.

One of the reasons that we are sent forth is to tell you these things, bring into safety those who are of God and effort to disallow the destruction of the physi­cal orb itself at your hands and insane minds. That which you do with your in­dividual entities of "self" is immaterial to us for ours is to neither coerce nor judge any entity's choices--only ACTIONS THEREOF. If your actions deviate from the Laws of God and The Creation as given to all beings--then the measure of the deviation is between you and God and has naught to do with ME. BUT, I CAN TELL YOU THIS: IF YOU DELIBERATELY BREAK THOSE LAWS--YOU SHALL NOT MOVE DIRECTLY INTO THE SPACES OF HOLY GOD! YOU HAD BEST BE COMING INTO THE REALITY OF THE PROGRESSION OF SOUL WITHIN THE DIMENSIONS OF INFINITY. CHANTING VERSES AND AFFIRMATIONS WITH THE LIPS WILL DO NAUGHT UNLESS THE EMOTIONAL WHOLENESS IS RE­FLECTED IN THE MIRROR OF THE SOUL. AND GOD KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE! SO BE IT.

BACK TO THE KHAZARS AND CONVERSION TO JUDAISM

It is historically noted that the Khazars were a relatively "civilized" country among the Barbarians of the North, yet not committed to either of the con­comitant creeds, and so it became a natural haven for the periodic exodus of Ju­doists under Byzantine rule, threatened by forced conversion and other pres­sures. Persecution in varied forms had started with Justinian I (527-65), and assumed particularly vicious forms under Heraclius in the seventh century, Leo III in the eighth, Basil and Leo IV in the ninth, Romanus in the tenth. Thus Leo III, who ruled during the two decades immediately preceding the Khazar con­version to Judaism, "attempted to end the anomaly [of the tolerated status of Ju­daists] at one blow by ordering all his Judaist subjects to be baptized". Al­though the implementation of the order seemed to have been rather ineffective, it led to the flight of a considerable number of Judaists from Byzantium.

You DO have something with which to relate--The New World Order. What if, tonight, it is announced that the New World Order is in full operation and there will henceforth be no discussions of Constitutional rights, etc. The churches will teach that which the government of evil gives unto them to teach, etc. What would you do? What WILL you do--for it is coming rapidly now. I can promise you that when this happens YOU WILL ALL CONVERT--IN AC­TIONS, EVEN IF NOT WITHIN BELIEF!

Masudi relates:

In this city [Khazaran-Itil] are Muslims, Christians, Jews and pa­gans. The Jews are the king, his attendants and the Khazars of his kind (the "White Khazars"). The King of the Khazars had already become a Jew in the Caliphate of Harun al-Rashid and he was joined by Jews from all lands of Islam and from the country of the Greeks [Byzantium]. In­deed the King of the Greeks at the present time, the Year of the Hegira 332 [AD 943-4] has converted the Jews in his kingdom to Christianity by coercion.... Thus many Jews took flight from the country of the Greeks to Khazaria....

I can't understand why you ones continue to ask me why we continue to use the term Jew if it was not a part of any language at the time, and we are quoting from ones "of the time". BECAUSE IT IS ALL IN TRANSLATION AND BY THE TIME IT WAS TRANSLATED, THE TERM JEW WAS REQUIRED AS TRANSLATION OF THE TERM JUDEAN, JUDAIST. IT IS A MAJOR PART OF THE WHOLE MANDATORY EFFORT AT DECEPTION SO THAT BY THIS CURRENT TIME OF CYCLES AND EVOLVEMENT YOU WOULD NOT KNOW DIFFERENCE--AND IT WORKED! Therefore, to be accurate in my own translation I am forced to utilize the translated version or you know not that of which I speak. THE VERY WORD JEW HAS BECOME THE BIGGEST LIE OF ALL! THE VERY LABEL WAS CONCEIVED TO DECEIVE MANKIND AND IT HAS WORKED!

The last two sentences of the quote above refer to events two hundred years af­ter the Khazar conversion and show how persistently the waves of persecution followed each other over the centuries. But the Jews were equally persistent. Many endured torture, and those who did not have the strength to resist returned later on to their faith--"like dogs to their vomit", as one Christian chronicler gracefully put it. Equally picturesque is the description of a Hebrew writer of one method of forced conversion used under the Emperor Basil against the Ju­daist community of Oria in southern Italy:

How did they force them? Anyone refusing to accept their erroneous belief was placed in an olive mill under a wooden press, and squeezed in the way olives are squeezed in the mill.

Another Hebrew source remarks on the persecution under the Emperor Ro­manus (the Greek King to whom Masudi refers): "And afterwards there will arise a King who will persecute them not by destruction, but mercifully by driving them out of the country".

The only mercy shown by history to those who took to flight, or were driven to it, was the existence of Khazaria, both before and after the conversion. Before, it was a refugee haven; after, it became a kind of National Home. The refugees were products of a superior culture, and were no doubt an important factor in creating that cosmopolitan, tolerant outlook which so impressed the Arab chroniclers quoted before. Their influence--and no doubt their proselytizing zeal--would have made itself felt first and foremost at the court and among leading notables for this was an age when converting unbelievers by force or persuasion was a foremost concern. That the Jews, too, indulged in it is shown by the fact that, since the rule of Justinian, Byzantine law threatened severe punishments for the attempt to convert Christians to Judaism, while for Jews "molesting" converts to Christianity the penalty was death by fire. So, they may have combined in their missionary efforts theological arguments and mes­sianic prophecies with a shrewd assessment of the political advantages the Khaz­ars would derive from adopting a "neutral" religion.

The exiles also brought with them Byzantine arts and crafts, superior methods in agriculture and trade, and the square Hebrew alphabet. Before that the Khazars used a form of Hebrew alphabet. It served the dual purpose of scholarly dis­course in Hebrew which is analogous to the use of medieval Latin in the West and as a written alphabet for the various languages spoken in Khazaria, which is analogous to the use of the Latin alphabet for the various vernaculars in Western Europe. I am often asked why, through Dharma, I do not speak Latin or some other language? Why would I? You would not know if I speak Truth or do not--you can only discern from that which I speak in your language. The rest is individual "testing" which is discourteous to the whole group present and I play not such games. Although I am well known for making response in a Universal language, which is unmistaken as to meaning, I enjoy a good debate and if time is permitting, I enjoy "taking ones on" who come forth to quibble, out-smart and prove ME false and/or duped. Unless the show-off is totally belligerent I effort to do it gently for often the intentions are not as vile as they are simply misguided.

Dharma is always in witness of such behaviors and often comments that in those circumstances it appears much like the gnat annoying the elephant. I would have no need to squash the gnat--but I might well thoroughly "baptize" it by immersion and clip its flight feathers. It depends upon circumstances and what the meeting might be concerning.

I appreciate and honor ones who "question" and ones who are truly efforting to find Truth that they might find comfort with the arrangement and my being--but, I do not play games for your very lives are at stake. My point in coming forth is not to embarrass nor prove my greater ability than yours for I come from a higher dimension and if I had no greater wisdom than earthbound Man then I certainly would have naught of which to boast. My purpose is to guide you into wisdom and discernment--not injure your precious egos for you must learn to manage the "ego"--not have me manage it for you.

SPREAD OF HEBREW

From Khazaria the Hebrew "script" then spread into neighboring countries. Thus is reported that inscriptions in a non-Semitic language, or possibly in two different non-Semitic languages, using Hebrew characters were found on two gravestones from Phanagoria and Parthenit in the Crimea--by the way, those have yet to be deciphered! But herein is some confirmation regarding the fact that the "Jews" were NOT SEMITIC PEOPLE. Right here, by historians, they referred to the NON "JEWS" AS THE SEMITES! WATCH YOUR CLUES!

The "Crimea" was intermittently under Khazar rule; but it also had an old-es­tablished Judean community, and the inscriptions pre-dated the conversion. Some Hebrew letters (shin and tsadei) also found their way into the Cyrillic al­phabet, and furthermore, many Polish silver coins have been found, dating from the twelfth or thirteenth century, which bear Polish inscriptions in Hebrew let­tering (e.g., Leszek krol Polski--Leszek King of Poland), side by side with coins inscribed in the Latin alphabet. Poliak comments: "These coins are the final evidence of the spreading of the Hebrew script from Kharzaria to the neighbor­ing Slavonic countries. The use of these coins was not related to any question of religion. They were minted because many of the Polish people were more used to this type of script than to the Roman script, not considering it as specifi­cally Judean".

You will note, please, as we move along with this history that it becomes obvi­ous that there were Judeans dispersed throughout these nations of Europe and would later become the targets for the ones who would split away into what is now commanding recognition as the Khazar Elite--who worked hand in hand with the heinous ones, such as Nazi Hitler, to destroy the fundamental brother­hood of the Judeans.

You ones remind me that I said the Holocaust of Germany was not as it is pre­sented; thereby assuming I say it did not take place. I said it was not as pre­sented--there is great difference herein and all the stories and movies such as Never Forget, etc., make not one iota of difference--except, in the mere re­minding and continuing the stories ever more heinous in presentation pro­nounces the lies therein. There is simply no basis for fact in the stories and they are continued in order to continue the deceit, gain sympathy and control over the minds of the populace.

So much for that subject at the moment but before we finish our work, we will tell you of the so-called Holocaust and that which a group do unto their own in the name of power and control. Satanic evil is not noted for its kind behavior except to lull you to sleep.

Thus while the conversion of Khazar was no doubt inspired by opportunistic motives--conceived as a cunning political maneuver--it brought in its wake cul­tural developments which could hardly have been foreseen by those who began it. The Hebrew alphabet was the beginning; three centuries later the decline of the Khazar state is marked by repeated outbreaks of a messianic "Zionism", with pseudo-Messiahs like David El-Roi (hero of a novel by Disraeli) leading quixotic crusades for the re-conquest of Jerusalem. You see, words such as "conquest" are not terms of God in definition.

After the defeat by the Arabs in 737, the Kagan's forced adoption of Islam had been a formality almost instantly revoked, which apparently left no impression on his people. In contrast to this, the voluntary conversion to Judaism was to produce deep and lasting effects.

Dharma, allow us a rest, please, as I must attend other duties presently and it would give opportunity for you to attend some of yours away from this key­board. If it is suitable, we shall write another chapter today--let us see how it unfolds. You ones of the planet Earth are in another stand-off with destruction in the balance and I need presence without fragmentation if I might be so in­dulged. Thank you.

Hatonn to stand-by.

주제글 정보