Default 응답: OPERATION SHANSTORM

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 9

REC #4 HATONN

THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 1991 5:06 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 231

REGARDING "ROBOTOIDS" (Cont'd)

CREATION, THE SACRED UNIVERSE, JOURNAL

Pg. 192 Robotoids:

When I get opportunity to remind you about Russian Robotoids, you will perhaps stop calling us kooks and "your enemies"--we outlined, in the 1970's, the entire picture and availability of Russian Robotoids and duplicates. [Ah ha, you caught me! Yes, we had some receivers as far back as that and one of the best, which I shall still leave unnamed a bit longer--was killed for his ef­forts.] If your leaders are of Russian control, dear hearts--you will come under the control of Russia, no more and no less--and, you already have placed in your councils--controlled substitutes. These ones are further programmed by pulsed beams and will function according to the overall Global Plan 2000. [I ask that someone in the group send R.S. copies of the tapes of our meeting when W.H. was with us for I believe it was at that session I discussed Yelt­sin/Gorbachev. One reason that there is so much confusion in the Soviet Union this day is because Gorbachev is a many times replaced robotoid and Yeltsin is NOT. This infuriates the Khazar Elite and they will destroy the world along with Russia if that is what is required to gain control. I shall not go into this further for it is like a death contract on my people. I would hope that you ones can figure some manner in which we can make available some of our sessions such as the ones when "visitors" are in our midst. The load is simply too great for me to insist so please bear with us for our staff is at the breaking point and I am vastly increasing output, as you can see. I must leave it to the publisher to decide what to do about the problem of such quantities of material. Dharma and I plan to continue as fast as we can pour it out upon you.]

BLOOD AND ASHES, JOURNAL

Pg. 83 Genetic Replicas of Humans:

In the late part of the 1970's the existence of man-made genetic replicas of human beings was made public. The revealers were locked away instantly and the key tossed. It was disbelieved although motion pictures were made as sci-fi and the subject buried under threat of penalty of death to disclosers. They, however, did (and do) exist and were pressed into service right before your eyes. You didn't even blink at them--no sir, you just gobbled up the lie, chewed it and swallowed it in total.

When first revealed to you they were referred to as "Synthetics" and in honor of the daring Truth-Bringers we shall continue to label them as such. I request that herein you not ask me for details of the replicas for they are not the point of my story and they will be covered at a more appropriate writing--just know that they DO exist and currently they are used continually to cover the shadow/parallel governments of your nations. Suffice it here to simply state that they do exist and were utilized in the April launch. One reason the prepa­ration time of early astronauts was so lengthy for public consumption was to fa­cilitate perfecting duplication of all segments, including the astronauts. Ac­tually, the duplicates need not be perfect for plans are well laid in case of dis­covery an alteration can be instantly orchestrated if necessary. People cannot describe a suspect if at the scene of a murder, on oath--you certainly are not paying attention to anything that would cause you to suspect illusion if it re­motely resembles the real thing.

"Little Gray Aliens" in underground secret bases? Oh, my friends, you have no conceivable idea what wondrous secrets are in your underground secret bases. Tuesday morning, April 14, genetic replicas called "Synthetics" of the then late astronauts, Young and Crippen, were readied at White Sands. They were programmed to take a computerized ride on the training shuttle "Enterprise". The Young and Crippen entities boarded the Enterprise which was mounted on top of the launched 747. After rocket fuel was loaded for the shuttle, the 747 took off and headed west, avoiding commercial air traffic. The launched 747 headed out over the Pacific until it was several hundred miles west of Los Angeles. Then it turned back east toward the California coast. On tele­vision you were told that the non-existent Columbia was re-entering from orbit.

BURNT OFFERINGS AND BLOODSTAINED SANDS, JOURNAL:

Pg. 212 Humanoid Robotoids/RNA, DNA Doubles (Genetic)

George asks me to comment a bit more on this subject for his group meeting in Florida. I have already written sufficiently--most recently, regarding how the doubles are created from holographic projection and DNA cellular reproduction. Please do not ask Dharma to spend time in repetition. With some 14 of you reading this material daily, surely at least one of you can locate the writing bearing this information--if not, sic sic!

I will, however, tell you when the Bolshevik use of these "doubles" became mandatory and proliferation blossomed. Now, in addition, you always desire speaking of the "little gray aliens"--OK, get ready, for this is wherefrom came the technology for reproduction of the robotoids. It is NOT like the projections the UFO "crowd" pronounce nor are the secret Majestic 12 uncoverings truthful (the documents are total fabrication).

When I tell you that the problem of "little gray aliens" on your place is not coming this day from the cosmos--believe it. It is the evil on your own place­ment--now locked into your Earth density, which is your problem. Your im­mediate perpetrators and expressionists are the Zionists in dispersement throughout the governments and financial communities, along with, of course, the scientific.

Any more recently "transported" "little gray aliens" which are seen regularly and reported by ones who see them and cannot be denied, are mostly reproduc­tions. You are watching the very duplicates made functional by Satan himself come to, what appears, life. It is not the same kind of "life" given through Creator in soul manifested, physical matter. Therefore, KNOW that he can re­produce replicas ad nauseum from genetic blueprints and programming but he still only has robotoids and robotoids continually give him a great deal of trouble for they are easily identified once people realize there is such a thing. It is the ignorance of the fact of it that keeps the secret secure. You witness, say, Mr. Bush acting in a such and such manner and looking particularly young--then over the weekend he is changed and appears either more youthful or older--but definitely "different". You simply mark it up to "a bad night's sleep or too much to think about or responsibility" or any number of excuses for the change. Even your magazines and newspapers note the changes and simply comment on the incredible duplicity of the man. No, you are now encountering your 29th replica of George Bush. And with him must come a new Barbara Bush lest the show be spoiled. These duplicates become weak in strain and, under stress, are incapacitated quite rapidly as would be a "growing organism" placed in a stressed environment.

Henry Kissinger is another one to watch closely--he is changed-out freq­uently, also, for he bears the responsibility of orchestrating the Plan or New World Order. So, if Kissinger is a biggie and is also robotoid, WHO is the PUPPET-MASTER? You guessed it! The prince of deceivers, himself. You were told that--in the ending--Satan would be given total rule over the planet and you now have a very real entity deceiving you as a mass populace of the planet.

"Well, why don't you do something about it--you who claim to be of the Light". We are--we are bringing you Truth just as fast as you will accept it--for when you know and accept Truth--you will also be given to know how to counter that which is imitation of life. You who are creations of God Source are not "imitations of life" but experiencing fragments of the Creator's -Self. Satan's army is now land-locked; unfortunately, it is on the same land upon which God's Creations are also experiencing. So be it for it is the schoolroom of soul progression. You are simply living out the prophecies as you perceive them to be.

You see, even the prophecies of one Nostradamus are coming into focus--the Mongol in the blue turban, let us say--this represents the Khazar element of the anti-Christ with the flag colors of blue represented by the "turban" (which was the color, or flag, of identification in the ages past). The Soviet Union ap­peared to have been killed and is now to rise again more deadly than ever. Even the Pope of Rome is a duplicate playing the role of deceiver.

Ah, but WHEN did it become necessary to begin to bring doubles into pub­lic perfection? With the death of David Rockefeller.

SHROUDS OF THE SEVENTH SEAL, JOURNAL: (The Anti-Christ Whore of Babylon)

Pg. 93 Doubles, Robotoids and Replicas:

Beloved ones, these men you perceive to be leading you are replicas and incapable of either compassion or change of programming--they have ONE GOAL IN SIGHT AND ARE PROGRAMMED TO MOVE UNFALTERING TO THAT GOAL EVEN IF FREQUENT REPLACEMENT IS REQUIRED-‑THE GLOBAL CONTROL OF YOUR PLANET, IN PLACE AND OPERABLE, BY THE TURN OF THE MILLENNIUM. THESE ROBOTOIDS HAVE NO MANNER OF CONTROL BY WHICH TO FUNCTION DIF­FERENTLY AND UNLESS YOU STOP THEIR MARCH TO DOOM, SO SHALL IT COME TO BE!

How is it that you find this difficult to accept? These "genetic/holographic" DNA/RNA replicas have been in the perfecting for well over four decades. All that is required is a holographic fragment (literally, one cell) and a replica can be reproduced. Then all that is required is down-loading of the memory data and programming of the manufactured entity. I have spoken of this procedure prior to this and will not take precious time to repeat and repeat for those who simply do not wish to go back and effort at gaining the information. You see, I, Hatonn, care not in the least whether or not you believe me nor if you understand the mechanism by which it works. You are "willing victims" of the lie and YOU will awaken or sleep on--it is up to you. Our commission is to outlay the Truth unto you--YOURS IS TO CONFIRM AND ACKNOWLEDGE--OR NOT, AS YOU WISH. There are technical advances upon your planet, already in use by the Elite, which would boggle your senses--
    robotoids are simplistic in relative comparison - - - [and the rest of the docu­ment is repetition.]

END OF QUOTING

Thank you, friend, you have done a lot of work and, also, have saved me work in reconstruction. One problem is that, somehow, some of my prior information IS still missing and therefore, I can only assume it to be in one or two of your missing Journals. It is not sufficient to stop me from responding for I have not yet told you HOW you grow so fast, at any rate.

Know that you will read my discussion (or it got omitted which I think not probable) that there are already working duplicates of, for instance, cattle. There are also the projects in research to clone "body parts" for identical trans­plantation of heart, limbs, etc., without rejection of the attachment for it will bear identical genetic structure and the body will not recognize the difference. Now to a bit of specific technology to consider.

There are two kinds of cells in the body--the germ (the sperm cells and the egg cells, which produce the next generation) and the soma (the cells of the blood, brain, muscles, and everything else).

Each somatic cell has two sets of chromosomes in its nucleus. When it divides into two cells, all the chromosomes double, and each daughter cell receives a complete double set. But when the eggs and sperm are formed, by a process called meiosis, the two sets of chromosomes are broken up, and only one set goes to each of the daughter cells. Each egg cell and each sperm cell carry a random mix of half an individual's traits; the only time they have a complete set of chromosomes is when their nuclei come together during fertilization. At the moment of fertilization, life begins anew with an individual that is identical to neither its mother nor its father but rather is a 50-50 combination of both.

Starting out as a single cell, the embryo grows rapidly, not in size but in num­ber of cells--first two cells then. . . .The growth begins when the nuclei come together during fertilization. The point then, of replication is to introduce two identical nuclei from the same entity. Upon integration they will multiply identically as above stated for it represents fertilization--the cell recognizes no difference. And thus begins replication of an identical clone.

As the cells multiply the embryo is a mulberrylike cluster of cells called a morula, scarcely bigger than the fertilized egg. As division continues, the morula turns into a hollow mass called a blastula (blastocyst in mammals), which is first hundreds, then thousands of cells strong.

In the event of "artificial cloning" it is much like a test-tube embryo except that it is completed in a medium which allows the nutrients of life to be utilized. While this is happening--there is a holographic image available for alteration as necessary for duplication of the finished entity.

In the early division, all the cells of the embryo are indistinguishable from one another. But later some of the cells begin to specialize, and the process of dif­ferentiation begins. As development proceeds and the embryo takes on shape and form, more and more cells become committed to a particular pathway, changing in form and function. The blood cells make hemoglobin, the muscle cells make a muscle protein, and so on. The facts are, and research now shows--every single cell in a body contains all the necessary things to reproduce a replica.

It must be noted that adult differentiated cells and egg cells, are on two very dif­ferent time tables for division. The egg is on the fast track, ready to spring into action about an hour after fertilization if left absolutely alone, while the far slower differentiated cell is programmed to divide every two days or longer. So when the nucleus of an adult cell is placed in a recipient egg, it is forced to divide before it is ready. Chromosomes get left behind or are torn apart. The re­sult is that some of the clones have chromosomal abnormalities and may be ge­netic "monsters".

Now it gets more technical and tedious. Several things must take place to re­produce a "well-rounded" duplicate. As the cells are growing there must be in­troduced something which will acceleate growth and reproduction. You have in each body a functioning gland called the pituitary (I think is your label) which regulates growth. If something happens, say a tumor, in an adult wherein the pituitary gland becomes hyperfunctional, a disease, which I believe you call something like "acromegaly" which is chronic hyperpituitarism marked by progressive enlargement of hands, feet, and face --, occurs and within very short periods of time the body will simply outgrow itself--become huge and be­cause the bone structure cannot house it the monstrously rapid growth can sim­ply kill itself from overgrowth. So if the pituitren from the gland is introduced in increased amounts during the early formation and duplication of cells--the growth rate is incredibly rapid. As the body reaches proper proportion and the cells mature into proper function in the proper placement--the hormone is de­creased and additional amounts stopped completely. Understand that this is oversimplification of a rather complex mechanism--however, once the duplica­tion process has been accomplished once or twice, the amount of additives is pretty well decided and the duplication becomes indeed rote.

I believe you can understand that as these reproductions are created they become less stable and much less sturdy although they will replicate even to the age category depending on giving additional hormones or witholding same. Then what is not perfected by "natural" growth and aging can be surgically altered.

So, what have you? You have a body functioning as a machine and a pretty empty mind of a womb-infant. It becomes very easy to down-load information from one brain to another--especially if there is no preconceived ideas or thoughts in the recipient brain. It becomes simple to place the outgoing replica or "person" into a state of imaging and the images in response to questions and input guidelines are extremely rapidly "read off" just like a rapid-fire computer system. Don't be fooled by that which you are not told much about--but there are cameras which can now photograph thoughts--downloading a mind is nothing and can be completed in only a few brief hours. During this same pe­riod of time programming for current and future functioning is integrated. "Flaws" in personality will most often be continually exaggerated and this is that which becomes the problem--that of keeping the entity under control.

What happens to the original? It goes where all first creations go-the soul de­parts and goes to its proper placement for progressive experience. The clones, when no longer useful, are simply "dumped". If the expression within the essence is recovered and given again the gift of soul entrance through Grace (and there is no other way, beloved ones) then the "clone" becomes a function­ing "whole" and separate entity but will bear the mental rememberings of the original and will pretty much continue the original's experiences. Hence comes the term of terms--"walk-in". Now I remind you ones who like to consider yourselves "walk-ins" for God--forget the concept. Clones are of evil begin­nings by any measure of the term. Replacement of energy from into an existing body is indeed of evil. God needs no such fabrications. If God needs a body, He creates one--remember, "Satan" as you call him, cannot create--he must uti­lize that which is already created--havoc is all that evil one can create.

So you see, it is not even longer speculative among the scientific community. By combining the techniques of nuclear transfer with those of in-vitro fertiliza­tion, the technology for cloning human embryos is now on-line. Using the same basic technique of serial transfer, scientists can duplicate the same embryo over and over again thereby cloning not just embryos but human adults.

Scientists have long been able to trick adult body cells, normally differentiated to perform specific tasks, into going backward in time to an early embryonic stage when all the genes were fully turned on and all things were possible. The researchers reached the power to turn back the clock, so to speak, making an adult cell young or duplicating a being at any age level through manipulation.

You must understand that in the beginning of this idea it was set forth as won­drous to be able to have a second set of organ's, etc., if ever needed for individ­uals. Well, of course one secret thing led to another until they were taking a cell from an individual, transferring it into an enucleated egg, growing the em­bryo in culture for a few days, and then putting it into a surrogate uterus. After about six weeks into the embryonic development, the collection of primitive cells called the telencephalon, the forerunner to the higher brain, would be re­moved and frozen. In this way the body clone "would never develop a brain capable of anything more than secreting hormones and commanding the most basic vegetal bodily functions. It would never perceive pain or love. Without any portion of the higher brain, the body clone would be less human than the fish that graces your dinner table.

Once the body clone would be grown to the appropriate size by intravenous feeding and hormone injections, it could serve as the equivalent of a brain-dead organ donor, only in this case there would be no rejection of a transplant. Since the clone would have exactly the same genetic makeup as the person from whom it was derived, all its parts--from the facial features to vital organs--could be replaced as though they were the person 's own--which they would be. If now, the desirability is of having a functioning higher brain, then the additional steps would need to be taken to reestablish the telencephalon.

The problem that many scientists face in cloning is that in the reproducing much of the "personality" which makes a human sexual is lost and also it gets rid of all the very characteristics that are enjoyed about a human. As a matter of fact, as dangerous as the actual cloning of beings is what is happening already on a massive scale--the brain control which causes everyone to act in various con­trolled manners. How is it that a hundred million Americans watch the Super Bowl, or millions of people buy little plastic disks with scratches on them? Basically this is worse for the perfectly good and functional gifted mind is wasted. The potential for abuse is incredible and so it has become a fact.

The fact that contents of a brain can be transferred only requires knowledge of the psychochemical way in which memory is stored--and you have known how memory is stored in a computer. With the proper psychochemical balance it is merely a matter of transfer as from one computer disc onto another. With cloned brains and memory transfer, the individual is raised to the nth power--but without the capacity of moral conscience as given unto man in the form of soul. You see, the purpose is not to just serially immortalize but to produce parallel infinity.

Please allow this to be sufficient for this sitting as I have a very weary scribe who is wishing I would just clone her a little bit more time and a few more fin­gers.

I thank you for your inquiry and I hope I have been complete enough to satisfy without overburden. I am sorry to leave out any of your questions but I simply may not jeopardize my beloved counterparts by speaking of the other advanced technical achievements at this time. Too much information makes you targets and I refuse to allow that as my scribe, for instance, is marked like a neon sign already and therefore I give her nothing more than any of you have in access for if there is nothing to gain from her, she is left alone and our adversaries know that she is given nothing for they glean exactly that which I give her--right as she writes it on this apparatus.

Our sole mission is to "awaken" mankind--not invent new or re-invent old technologies and man's problem already, is that his technology is far advanced of his ability to socially survive. Know that as things are acceptable, proper ones will be given into knowing the information in proper sequence. God does pretty well at planning--and remember--HE WINS! THAT, BROTHERS, MEANS WE WIN!

Close this out, Dharma. I want to share the other information and confirmation received from A.B. regarding Egypt, etc., but we are too fatigued for this day. Thank you, chela, for relentless service and know dear one, that when we pull this off--then you can go clean your cupboards. In great love beyond your knowing, I humbly bend in appreciation to you precious ones who struggle along with us in this journey acting as alarm clocks--the rewards shall be grand indeed for the promises of God are always met although you rarely have perceived them properly. Even so--they are always more wondrous than you can imagine.

In brotherhood and friendship I take leave this evening.

Hatonn to clear, please.

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 10

REC #1 HATONN

FRIDAY, APRIL 5, 1991 7:23 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 232

TODAY APRIL 5. 1991
    Good morning and may. this be a wondrous day of awakening. Thank you for honoring me with your presence.

The world is in an uproar with bombings and hostages, Gates on leave in L.A. and a "perfect" shuttle launch. Which do you watch? Doesn't matter! All of it is to keep the cauldrons boiling and churning. The point is to keep the shell game moving so you don't know where the pea is.

What do they tell you was aboard the shuttle? Who is aboard as crew? Ah ha, caught most of you off-guard? Well, that doesn't matter much either for the shroud of charade matters very little. THEY tell you that this shuttle will launch a gamma-sensor satellite for "defense/military" purposes. Funny thing about that--that is what they told you they launched last time--only it was some other "blank--ray" sensor. These are supposedly billion dollar instruments for measuring "heat"--now, it gets more interesting, does it not? Further, they tell you that it is for measuring particles in space--no, when and if they ever get such a thing into space it is to measure instant registering of atomic explosion. Moreover, if they launched it last time; how is it they are launching it AGAIN? What was blown up at Edwards Air Force Base? What do they tell you will be on the next shuttle toward the ending of this month? IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN REALLY GET ANY INFORMATION AT ALL? WELL, YOU CAN ALWAYS KNOW BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT YOU ARE NOT TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT IT! SO BE IT AND STAY ALERT!

AS TO LIES, DISINFORMATION AND OTHER "DRIVEL"

I ask that Dharma reprint herein a letter from a most important self-appointed "expert and authority" on, of all things, UFO's. Most of you will recognize the name and since that is his whole intent I shall honor him with further sharing. The man is Frank A. Wiener II, Researcher/Analyst of WIENER INDUS­TRIES, Research Institute & Think Tank, Suite 615 Investment Bldg., Pittsburgh, PA 15222. The letterhead on which the letter is written reads: PENN­SYLVANIA CENTER FOR UFO RESEARCH, Dr. Paul Johnson, Director, 721 Old Greensburg Pike, Pittsburgh, PA 15137.

QUOTE-QUOTE-QUOTE!

Rick Martin (This is basically, however, to George Green)

American West Distributors
    P.O. Box 986
    (Tehachoi), CA 93581

RE: True nature of UFO's

Dear Mr. Martin:

Below is researched information concerning the true nature of UFO's and related deceptions. It is my hope that you will stop publishing DRIVEL lead­ing the way to the 'truth' of the matter instead of being part of the deception-manipulation.

Current research indicates that our government is engaged in mind control and mutilations where abduction scenarios are implanted memories (UFO's appear to be a separate unrelated phenomena) and/or there are good and evil entities in the universe acting at all levels; for what ultimate purpose or end only GOD really knows.

I believe that publication priority should be given to Billy Meier-Pleiadian English translation by WENDELL STEVENS, the sixty page transliteral En­glish with all the information, or a complete new translation from the original German with all information which are being suppressed and therefore, must be the truth.

Sincerely, Frank A. Wiener II

END OP QUOTE--END OF QUOTE--END OF QUOTE

Firstly, we are here to tell you, Mr. Wiener II, that we will not stop publishing this "drivel" of which you know absolutely nothing at all and intend to know nothing at all. If you are into the group you claim herein--YOU are the one in the deception/ manipulation game over your head and KNOW IT!

Yes, your government is engaged in mind-control and has done a very good job of accomplishing that which they set out to do and have all but enslaved the en­tire populace--except, of course--possibly--you learned, self-appointed profes­sors of expert research stature. Why don't you find out and release a bit more information about abductions and implants if you contain so much valid infor­mation regarding same--I, Cmdr. Hatonn of Pleiades, find nothing thus far to be of any truth whatsoever. If brotherhood of cosmic status have made it to your planet--I can assure you there is not such need for such stupid, lower than Earth research and technology, methods of contact. We most certainly would not be breeding "down" under any circumstances into lower intelligence and technol­ogy--I believe that would simply come under "intelligence" and "reason". There ARE good and there ARE evil entities in the universe acting at all levels--as you state--BUT, EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU (NOT JUST GOD) KNOWS THE PURPOSE. You might also learn the purpose if you simply come from out your ivory tower of super-authority.

You speak publicly of your own level of research and intelligence gathering if you give priority to material translated by Wendell Stevens. Even Billy Meier asked that the material not be released. The document contains such idiotic disinformation as to be embarrassing to the original contact to the extent that current contacts are either hidden or stopped altogether. The contacts of origi­nal nature as well as currently--are from my command and I object to the heinous misuse of truth for your games of "expert assessment" while your na­tions and planet are falling into total destruction--FROM ONES ON YOUR PLACEMENT--NOT FROM COSMIC BROTHERHOOD. SOME OF THE CRAFT, FOR INSTANCE, AS SHOWN IN THE SO-CALLED "CONTACT WITH PLEIADES" BOOKS ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE ENTIRE BROTHERHOOD. YOU DO NOT HAVE INTERSTELLAR CRAFT WHICH LOOK LIKE WEDDING CAKES AND THAT IS OF TOTAL FABRICATION AND EARTH MANUFACTURE--BY ONES OF YOUR OWN CIRCLE OF MISINFORMATION PROJECTIONS.

Since you are all part and parcel of the plot against the people and sent forth to give misinformation and disinformation and then prevent people from having Truth--I suggest you have now come to the wrong resource for your pro­nouncement of "drivel". At best (or worst) no self-respecting "cosmic re­searcher" would need to mutilate cattle and sheep--that too, is Earthbound sa­tanic lie! I do not speak behind your back nor do I ask readers to deny the reading of your literature--because the literature you produce is so blatantly foolish as to discount itself. I might also suggest that you study carefully ALL of ours!

I do concur with one thing you indicate--THAT YOU ONES WOULD CER­TAINLY LIKE US TO STOP OUR PUBLICATIONS--NOT LIKELY, BROTHERS, FOR WE COME AS THE HOSTS OF GOD (WHO "REALLY" KNOW) SENT FORTH IN COSMIC SERVICE--TO TELL YOU WHY YOU ARE AT DOOM'S DOOR--AT THE HANDS OF GOD'S ADVERSARIES AND THE HANDS OF THE ELITE. I CAN FURTHER PROMISE YOU ONES WHO BELIEVE YOURSELVES TO BE AMONG THE FAVORED ELITE--YOU ARE NOT! YOUR "USERS" WILL CAST YOU ASIDE IN DISCOUNTING AND YOU ONES WILL BE THE FIRST THEY WILL EX­PEND AS TRUTH COMES FORTH.

AS TO COL. STEVEN'S WORK--I BELIEVE THE REPUTATION AND ACTIVITIES OF COL. STEVENS IN CONJUNCTION WITH MR. ELDERS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. JUST AS WITH WILLIAM COOPER, I WELCOME COMMUNION AND AS OF YET, NONE DARE EXCEPT TO CALL US TREASONISTS. I AM EXACTLY WHO I SAY I AM AND I BEAR NO BLOOD OF INNOCENTS UPON MY HANDS THROUGH DECEIT, TERROR AND DISINFORMATION-------- WHO MIGHT YOU BE?

I FIND THAT NONE OF YOU IN THE "IN GROUP" OF HIGH RANKING RESEARCHERS OF DOCTORATE LEVEL DO ANYTHING EXCEPT CURSE ME AND MY FELLOW-WORKERS AND SUGGEST THAT WE STOP PRINTING OUR "DRIVEL" AND, FURTHER, CALL US SLIMY PUKES AND OTHER LEARNED EXPRESSIONS OF INTELLIGENT LIFE-FORMS. IT MIGHT DO ALL OF YOU IN THE UFO CIRCLES TO READ THE INFORMATION WE PRESENT--EXCEPT THAT YOUR PUPPET‑MASTERS WOULD NOT LIKE OF IT, WOULD THEY? WHAT IS REALLY RESENTFUL MATERIAL AND PROJECTION TO OUR COSMIC CREWS IS YOUR CONTINUAL PROJECTION THAT YOU ARE "CHRISTIANS IN SERVICE OF JESUS CHRIST" AND USE TERMS LIKE "...ONLY GOD REALLY KNOWS". YOU ONES HAD BEST LOOK AGAIN AT YOUR STATUS WITHIN THE CIRCLE OF THAT GOD AND CHRISTOS.

I find it difficult to even consider bending my knee unto such "expert authority" but do so, for you have continued to give "proof" unto the citizens who see through the massive disinformation ploy to terrorize the population of the planet regarding the brotherhood of the cosmos. You do so through such foolish pro­jections as to give credence to discounting--not Truth.

I also bow to your wisdom of the great value to mankind of utilizing the Stevens "translation" (he really had NOTHING to do with the "translation" except for the personal additions to personalize the material for self-suiting purposes) for it would give "truth" almost instantly to the "thinking" populace if the government has left any of the "populace" with the ability to "think". It requires "intelligent" beings of higher form and technology to traverse the uni­verse/cosmos--sir, I find no such intelligent life-forms on your planet at this time. If you consider sucking blood from abducted humans and mutilation of God's creatures to be "intelligent life-forms" then I suggest they certainly do not come from any place which I recognize capable of traversing intergalacticly, or intragalacticly--for that matter.

Why do you ones continue to avoid confrontation with Hatonn? What is it you fear? Truth? Rock-throwing and name-calling is not even gracious, sir. George Green is a publisher--why would you suggest he stop publishing mate­rial? He publishes many things--and distributes Col. Steven's books along with many other titles. Why would you wish him to give up his business? I suggest that before you ones go forth on more seek-and-demolish programs against Ha­tonn and the Pleiades Command that you become better informed, for you are all sitting with caked egg on the face at the least. Why do you believe the gov­ernment Elite are working so hard to discredit our presence? I thought you might begin to understand! WE ARE NOT GOING TO JUST GO AWAY, MR. WIENER--AND I FURTHER SUGGEST YOU CHECK OUT YOUR OWN ROOTS! SO BE IT!

"Proof" of our presentation is all about you ones--where is yours? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF? I have nothing to "prove" for you ones of Earth place splatter truth around like a shroud of shrink-wrap. I find no evidence of that which you ones project in the least iota (minus--zilch).

God granted Man freedom to choose through reason. This sets Man apart from his relations--no more and no less. As Man again begins to use thinking reason--knowledge of Truth will "kick in" and a lot of heyokas (sacred clowns [fools]) will be "kicked out". I suggest several of you ones in the "UFO Circles" begin to carefully check out your "kicking sites" for Man is growing a bit irritated with the clowns running his very existence through idiocy, disinformation, no information and illogical genocide.

Am I insulting? I would guess you might accept my statements as such--IF THE SHOE OF TRUTH FITS THINE FEET WHICH I FIND LOCATED SQUARELY IN THINE SPEAKING ORIFICE. I often find that it is far the greater part of WISDOM TO OPEN THE EYES AND EARS AND SHUT OF THE MOUTH. BUT THEN, I AM ONLY A HOST OF GOD FROM THE COSMOS ATENDING THE CHANGING CYCLES OF A PLANET IN GREAT TROUBLE AND A PEOPLE READY TO ANNIHILATE THE GOODLY COMPANY AS WELL AS ALL LIFE-FORMS ON THE ORB. Undoubtedly it is more profitable to you ones to play games and dangle human­ity over the abyss of destruction and deceit. I find it both appalling and incredi­ble.

I most sincerely hope that all your seminars go well for in your disinformation you do more to prove our truth than anyone on your planet. And for that, sir, I am totally indebted and bow in honor of your service unto Truth. I hope, for your sake, God is as gracious. Salu.

Relax, Dharma, these are but gnats upon thine eyes--feasting on the unfortunate ignorance of their fellow-men. The intent is not even worthy of the distraction from our work. Chela, I cannot even adequately express my appreciation for these foolish ones and I do not jest for I have great compassion for those who are simply misled and indebted to those who plan disinformation for they show Truth in an ever more brilliant light of intelligence as it is unfolded. Lies and liars always bear the "sign" and the signs are written in bold italics in everything they project. It is not for me to judge nor either condemn or condone--what a man does is between himself and God and none of Hatonn's business ex­cept as it falls upon my brethren--their foolish "expert" opinions can only HELP MY MISSION AND CAUSE, and thus--yours.

BACK TO REASON AND CONFIRMATION

Last evening I promised to reprint a letter of confirmation received yesterday. It is often better to hear these things from Earth experiences in first person so I ask that you simply copy the letter and I give humble appreciation to our friend who took the precious time to write. I give only initials for expression of pri­vacy. But for recognition of those who know--A.B. of T., AZ. Please print the message from inside the card first, from THE PROPHET (Kabul Gibran):

QUOTE:

You give but little when you give of your possessions.

It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.

There are those who give little of the much which they have-and they give it for recognition and their hidden desire makes their gifts unwholesome.

And there are those who have little and give it all.

These are the believers in life and the bounty of life, and their coffer is never empty.

There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.

And there are those who give with pain, and that pain is their baptism.

And there are those who give and know not pain in giving, nor do they seek joy, nor give with mindfulness of virtue;

They give as in yonder valley the myrtle breathes its fragrance into space.

Through the hands of such as these God speaks, and from behind their eyes He smiles upon the earth.

Dearest Dharma and Hatonn, (March 28, 1991)

My beloved sister and brother! There are no words, in this commerce based language of ours, to adequately express my eternal thanks for all you have done and all you are doing! Even though our three dimensional life appears to place more and more boxes around us and our lives, I am the freest I have ever been. TRUTH DOES SET YOU FREE!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for con­tributing to my freedom!!!! [Hatonn: Do you who share this reading, think not this is as great a gift as we can possibly receive? Does it not make every step worth the effort? This IS that for which we serve and to touch but ONE is all that is required and needed! Ponder it, for in the ONENESS, which seems eventually out there somewhere--ye find it already present if ye but look within and take thine brother's hand.]

Pardon me, the phone is ringing. I'm back. Well, I was just told that within two days we are going to be invaded--by "guys from the skys" (not you). This information came via Sedona to Tucson. How hysterical and how insidious!!! My friend G. and I placed liquid white light on Sedona.

Confirmation, for me, is not a necessity; however, what a joyful blessing when you are in receipt of some. Therefore, I wish to share a "tid bit" of confirma­tion of something, if I remember correctly, Hatonn has said or has asked us to watch.

From September 26, 1990 to January 28, 1991 (with 3 weeks home due to the passing of my mother), I lived in Luxor, Egypt. What a generous, loving, warm, friendly group the Egyptian people are! Even when they have no in­come, they share the bounty of their hearts and their tables.

When the U.S. forgave Egypt its $7 billion debt, the man-in-the-street of Luxor--when he found out you were American and even if they couldn't speak English--put a "thumb up" and said Bush, a "thumb up" for America. Then as "war loomed closer, the man-in-the-street thought it wonderful that Bush/America was going to go in and kick Saddam Hussein's derriere. (When people could speak English, they asked what I thought about the above refer­enced issues. They had difficulty understanding that I did not like Bush and that I didn't want to own Egypt).

Week before last, I spoke to a dear friend in Luxor and he told me that already, the Egyptian man-in-the-street hated Americans. I was not surprised; however, I was surprised at how quickly this had happened. I was, personally, briefly saddened. The Egyptian people, in my limited experience, are the most mod­ern/liberal (if those are the correct terms) of all Arabs.

In one of the Expresses, Hatonn made a comment about would we be welcome (as Americans) in the homes of those of other countries. For today (it may change on the morrow), I, personally, would be welcome in TWO homes in Luxor (one Coptic Christian, one moslem). I don't really know for sure, but it may be in part due to the fact that I spoke my mind and let it be known that "my" government didn't represent ME. There, also, would be several homes in a small town in Austria where I would be welcome.

A curiosity point I wish to share regarding weather. While in Luxor, in November, 1990, it rained. That may sound strange, but I had been told that it never, ever rains in Luxor. It may sprinkle very briefly; but it does not rain like in the states. This particular morning (3:00 am) it sprinkled, stopped and then rained for approximately 3 hours--not a heavy rain but enough to make ev­erything, including the streets, wet.

This small amount can be very serious because many, many people in Egypt do not have roofs on their houses and their floors are dirt--the homes very often are not even covered with straw. Also, a lot of the streets are dirt.

Again, on December 31, 1990, starting around 11:00 pm (while I was flying over the Atlantic), I was told it poured for hours. This was heavy rain. When arrived back in Luxor (via Austria which had no snow) a week later, the dirt streets were still wet and muddy. Now, I am told by my friend in Luxor on March 22, 1991 it poured for 10 HOURS. Then the last 3 days have been very hot. (Not "normal" for this time of year).

Manipulation and/or changes of the weather??? everywhere?

Yesterday, while watching the "boob tube", I picked up some comments of in­terest that I would like to share with you. I watched the interview with David Frost and "Stormin' Norman" Schwarzkopf on PBS. The following are items, stated by Schwarzkopf, that I thought you might find interesting. This inter­view confirmed, also, how the controlled media takes things out of context.

1.Schwarzkopf stated that they had been working on the plan (military strategy in the gulf) FOR ONE AND A HALF YEARS.

2. The "rough" plan for this campaign was called "Hail Mary"--how abhorrent!

3. David Frost called Schwarzkopf a military man with a conscience. Frost brought up how religious a man he was and how he didn't want any of his troops to die. Schwarzkopf concurred and stated how important his men's lives were to him--can we swallow this one???

4. Frost brought up one particular situation (because I was writing, I didn't catch it all) and asked if we had dressed as Bedouins. Schwarzkopf said "NOT IN THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION"--implying that we did in others?

5. On this show, Schwarzkopf said that we only lost 150 people. However, earlier that same day on his program, Geraldo Rivera stated that we had lost 350. I'd like Schwarzkopf to tell me where the other 200 are.

This next one caused me a great deal of mirth:

6. David Frost asked Schwarzkopf if God was on this side and Schwarzkopf replied, "He had to be"!

7. Schwarzkopf was asked to quote his favorite Bible passage. He said that it wasn't from the Bible, but possibly from St. Francis--"Dear Lord make me an instrument of thy peace".

The next one is regarding the "broo ha ha" that seemed to run rampant in the media, about Schwarzkopf saying that he had recommended that the war NOT STOP. This was taken from this PBS interview and it was taken out of context. Regardless of what we know about Bush or anybody else efforting to run the world show, this was so blatant an attempt to pit Schwarzkopf against Bush and all you had to do was watch the PBS program to get the straight "poop." This is what happens to one and all. I find it hysterical that the controlled media is doing it to those efforting control. Just now on "Prime Time Live", Sam Don­aldson, speaking about this incident, while laughing, says there are 2 things you never do--you never disgrace the President and you NEVER share the lime­light. So, according to Sam, Schwarzkopf is still in "trouble."

The last one I am going to mention in connection with this PBS program is the ages of those killed. At the end of the show, they ran a list of the names and ages of all killed in the gulf. It was interesting to see that all but very few were in the age range of 20 to 29. There were, I believe, 3 that were 19, 2 that were 44 and several in the mid 30's.

A special thank you, Dharma and Hatonn, for the effort at publishing these let­ters. My friend and I had been sharing them prior to my sojourn to Egypt. Due to these letters (that's what G. and I call them), I was able to view Egyp­tian English language news and truly know what was happening. (Also, the Egyptians are not as sophisticated as we are at editing. They televised the entire Bush/Mubaric press conference). I even watched the Egyptian news in Arabic and could tell, basically, what was going on. COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!!!!

An interesting item. March 17th was the first time in a long time that a tour guide friend of mine in Luxor had worked and his group was soldiers returning from the gulf--they were from North Carolina.

REJOICE! Here ends my "tid bits".

Hatonn and shipmates and all, please know you are loved and very much appre­ciated. There are ones here who know your frustration from personal experi­ence. Sometimes, I don't know how "y'all" have been able to hang in there with us all these "years, centuries".

To all of my brothers and sisters from all over this universe and others, I love you all. I appreciate more than words can ever say your undying efforts to as­sist us and "lift us up to where we belong." (God talks to me through I liners from songs. What can I say.) Your unconditional love is a treasure beyond measure!!!!

There are no words, Dharma, for your unstinting devotion. Please know that there are ones out here who love you and thank you. We send you love and light. If it were possible I would share your load, clean your house, place flowers in your windows and hug you lots!!! Hang in there! It is worth it!!!!

God Bless You All ten million times over!!! If you ever need me, I am here.

Love, AB
    END QUOTING

You ones are our reward! We need no other and NEVER would ye be left in time of need and neither shall any be given that which is not within capability of bearing. It is the sharing of thoughts and dreams--and confirmations--which shall make this journey glorious. This is that which makes "life", and "living" IS the experience--death is but "existence". Man will come into recognition for he is the very breath of God and therefore it can come to no other end, can it?

Please KNOW that you can give me no greater honor and blessing than to call me "brother" and "friend" and, when ye have sent love and caring unto my scribe, so have ye sent it unto God for each is measured and in the accounting as no lesser and no greater but as ONE. So be it and the blessings of His per­fection rests upon His children and I am honored to serve in your company.

I have one last thing in this portion, please. I have been given presentation of another document which sums most accurately and succinctly--WHAT DOES THE NEW WORLD ORDER REALLY MEAN? I think it worthy of simply reproducing, Dharma, for it gives food for the thinking people.

QUOTE (from NEW WORLD ORDER Means Death and Destruction, by Phoebe Courtney published by The Independent American, P.O. Box 636, Lit­tleton, Colorado 80160):

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has taken over the policy-making positions of our government, and in the Bush Administration, the Presidency it­self.

Now they are trying to take over the people of this country via the New World Order.

On January 29, 1991, in his State of the Union address, President Bush stood before Congress and spoke of the New World Order which could bring, as he put it, "peace and security".

Yet on February 5--only a week later--the President on national TV reported that "one plane every minute, 24 hours a day" was taking off to bomb Iraq. "Military targets," he claimed.

However, photographs shown on CNN, graphically depicting the results of such saturation bombing by U.S. planes, prove otherwise. By February 7, mas­sive damage in Baghdad and other cities had been caused to the property of civilians, as well as loss of lives.

Thus the use of devastating military force is an integral part of the New World Order.

WHAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER WOULD MEAN TO YOU

Students of contemporary history know that the phrase "a new world order" has long been used by idealists and conspirators to describe a world government able to enforce peace, but also able to enforce tyranny.

World government cannot fail to lead to tyranny. The principles which made America great--a constitutional republic that limits government power combined with a belief in God and the dignity of the individual could not coex­ist with any socialistic world government.

Should America become a part of the New World Order, urged by President Bush in every address to the nation he makes, the United States as we know it would cease to exist. We would have to scrap our Constitution and Declaration of Independence, and merge our system of government with dictatorships worldwide. The end result would he the complete destruction of freedoms that we now enjoy as Americans.

What is the motive behind the New World Order? Why have the world's richest and most powerful men spent millions of dollars and decades of time to promote such an alien concept?

What is at stake is control of the world's manufacturing, trade, transportation, money system, and natural resources such as oil.

There are two certain consequences of a New World Order.

1) Rather than improving the standard of living for other nations, the New World Order would mean a forced redistribution of all wealth and a sharp reduction in the standard of living for Americans.

2) The New World Order would include: a world tax system (with Americans bearing the biggest burden), a world court, a world central bank, control of education, abolition of private firearms, and a world military force.

The New World Order pushed by President Bush would also mean the even­tual abolition of the United States as a sovereign nation. There is no way to have both.

In his syndicated column Charley Reese declared:

"I don't know about you, but I am an American. My al­legiance is to the Constitution and to the United States of Amer­ica, not to any international organization, and I will not shift that allegiance".

"I have to say plainly that if someone attempts, as many would like to do, to sacrifice the independence of the United States for the sake of a New World Order, then I will rebel".

"I will not consent to the loss of American independence for which over one million of my countrymen have given their lives".

Syndicated columnist Patrick Buchanan put it this way:

"The Trilateralist-CFR, Wall Street-Big Business elite, the neo­Conservative intellectuals who dominate the think tanks and op-ed pages; the Old Left, with its one-world, collective-security. UN uber alles dream: All have come together behind the New World Order".

"Everyone is on board, or so it seems. But out there, trying to break through, is the old, authentic voice of American patrio­tism, of nationalism, of America FIRST"!

END OF QUOTING

One service of the book is a listing of members of the Council on Foreign Rela­tions. Funny thing, you will recognize so many names, such as Jesse Jackson, Stephen Solarz and Richard Helms (not Jesse--isn't that interesting?) To whom have you entrusted your very existence as a populace and a nation? Further, do NOT BE SURPRISED at who is NOT LISTED. For many of the top criminals are in higher controlling organizations such as the Trilateral Commission which is exclusive indeed, and Bilderbergers, Skull and Bones and such.

YOU ARE AT THE CROSSROADS, AMERICA!

Thank you for your attention and you, Dharma, for your service. Hatonn to stand-by.

Good day.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: OPERATION SHANSTORM

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 HATONN

SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 1991 8:17 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 233

TODAY, APRIL 6, 1991

Hatonn present and all fragments accounted for. I won't take time away from our work to go down a list of "nonsense for today". I will, however, respond regarding the "explosion" or "boom" of two days ago in the early evening. It was neither an earth movement nor a "sonic boom" from aircraft. It was an "airquake" produced over Edwards Air Force Base by the stationed cosmo­spheres. It was truly a follow-up of the rocket destruction the prior day and a warning regarding the intended shuttle launch. Do not be fooled by the tube of man-made visions which will project space walks, etc. The shuttle would only go into sub-orbit at best and all the pictures you will see are fabrications and "old pre-filmed" experiences either conjured or taken prior to now. The astro­naut crew will come home from Australia just like they always do, if they come home at all.

Isn't my scribe in the area of danger? Yes, but so am I and I am much bigger and have much more functional and dependable toys with which to play! So be it.

COMMUNICATION TO M.C.B.

I cannot take time to properly respond to your communique, Mark. I will, however, take opportunity right now to thank you for hearing your call, son. It is time to begin pulling participants and technicians and it will be those who come forth--in truth of intent, asking directions in selfless intent, who are being summoned. It is extremely important that he talents and purpose match the need and at this time it is also extremely important that human entities assume responsibility of choosing and discerning in correct and directed manner. I ask that your information along with this notation be forwarded by fax to our beloved W.G. I further request that a copy of this notation along with contact information for W.G. be given to MCB. I believe that it would be appropriate to send References and Portfolio, son, and begin your association directly.

It is obvious from your communication that you are well-studied and experi­enced and have come to recognize some of the "real" artists in your time of communion. I suggest that you maintain an open mind and be prepared for dis­appointments in finding some of your perceptions are not who they first appear to be--it does not mean that they will not COME TO BE, at some point, great contributors in truth and not ego projections of self-centered spouting of as­sumed greatness.

W.G. has received Academy recognition for his work and photographic exper­tise. I ask that you particularly attend to holographic photography and repro­duction of same onto film. I further ask that you be sent a set of "Clearing" tapes and the 2 tape set of "Problem solving meditation". Know, Mark, that these are not "professional" tapes but are made for personal use of/by my scribe. Come into using them for I need to speak with you and I need a meeting "ground". Don't, please, perceive that I will come blasting through like a loud-speaker in Central Park. But you will be given to know that which is given in a few sessions of communion.

Indeed, as to your inquiry, the command has great cause to "track your activi­ties" and have done so--God is a great and mysterious (not mystical) force of intent. Please, however, don't become so scattered that you always prevail in attendance to the "Collective Unconscious" for it is through that perception that ones are first misled down the "Primrose Path''. Cause every energy to identify and always, in EVERY ENCOUNTER, from your soul, demand that any energy in the service of God's adversaries depart your "space". Allow only identified beings into your contact for through careless identification--you will ALWAYS pick up the dark energies FIRST, and then it always follows that the urging or those energies to NOT allow our presence within is usually honored by the human. It is through that lack of care that Man separates himself from God Himself. More beings are trapped into the abyss of human ego through this manner, and lost to the service and oneness with God, than through any other method. Believe me, the dark brotherhood KNOWS the appointed and accepted workers before the individual in point. Therefore, efforts to sidetrack the worker are set up from birth through finding of purpose. It must, however, be this way for only the sturdy shall prevail and lesser will simply "not cut the mustard" in this time of chaos and passage and species/planet tran­sition. It is a responsibility of tremendous and incredible commitment which claims all of self with consuming and unrelenting intent for selfless accomplishment. It so happens as with ONLY GOD, that through that very intent and giving--comes the backlash of wondrous return of that very thing you had freely given back into the hands of God--the WILL OF SELF.

I take this opportunity to express publicly in this writing the spiritual commu­nion of this instance, for it is lesson and "total requirement" of any who totally and truthfully serve God. Ye need not "do without that which you perceive you must, have"--YE MUST ONLY, TRULY, WITHIN SOUL PLACE, BE EVER WILLING TO GIVE IT ALL AND NEVER LOOK BACK. SOMETIMES IT REQUIRES A WHILE--AND EXPERIENCING GREAT LOSSES IN MATERIAL AND HUMAN PERCEPTION--TO REACH THE SUSTAINED INTENT OF TRUE SERVICE. YOU WILL FIND THAT ONCE THE SOUL BECOMES, IN TRUTH, DEDICATED BEYOND ALL RETURN--THEN THE CREATOR PROVIDES FOR THE NEEDS AND THAT NEED OF ABUNDANCE OF MATERIAL GAIN MYSTERIOUSLY FINDS IT WAY BACK INTO THINE SPACE AND THE ENTITY FINDS NO LONGER AN ATTACHMENT TO IT SAVE THAT WHICH HE CAN AGAIN GIVE FORTH--EVER INCREASING THE COFFERS OF GOD AND WONDROUS CREATION.

Does this mean that on Academy Award night when all honors for work is tossed about--mostly to ones within the "OK to receive" listings, that when you receive your recognition, you should shun it? No, for this is what will give you MORE opportunity to have more work available in which to portray God's re­flection. But make sure that you honor the TRUE SELF WITHIN as the won­drous creation you are--and not the frivolous EGO of HUMANNESS which will only destroy all that is of immortality attached to the physical plane. Easy? Not at first, but I might use Dharma as example. As we write and speak and share, sometimes it is hard for her to release my own energy unto working with another--if she is in awareness for she feels great responsibility that somehow SHE is not misleading or assuming personal load which is not hers in actuality. The best way to get her to release, as in this correspondence, is to overload her burden to the point wherein she cannot longer carry all the secretarial duties of letter writing and phone calls, etc. This does two things--it causes her to release ME and causes ones to hear and comprehend from me "directly". If the per­ceptions are coming through incorrectly, I can always sit and pen a reminder or corrective input in this same manner.

It is such that after loot communion the integration of "spirit" is so finely tuned that there is no "conscious" separation and yet instant identification. I demand, however, that there never be contact without identification--it is the first lesson if you are to work within this "Command". YOU must clear your space--I can do it but I WILL NOT DO SO UNLESS YOU ARE BLUNDER­ING IN A MANNER WHICH IMPACTS THE VERY PROJECTED PUR­POSE OF OUR MISSION. YOU MUST DO IT--A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY IF NECESSARY--UNTIL IT IS INSTANT HABIT FOR IT WILL BE IN THE EARLY DAYS THAT THE ADVERSARY WILL EFFORT THE HARDEST TO FOOL YOU. STAY ALERT, FOR IT WILL ALWAYS BE WHEN YOU LEAST THINK IT POSSIBLE. HE IS A RELENTLESS AN­NOYANCE AND A VERY "SORE" LOSER; KEEP IT EVER UPPERMOST IN THE MIND CONSCIOUS AND TRAIN THE SUBCONSCIOUS TO AC­CEPT NO OTHER THAN GOD'S LIGHTED BROTHERHOOD AND THEY, TOO, MUST IDENTIFY.

Well, how can I tell whether or not I am receiving correctly? If it contradicts and counters that which you are innately born with, the capability of discern­men,t as to true laws of God and/or The Creation--it is NOT OF GOD. If there is a tiny urge on the part of the energy present to guide you into even the tiny portion of allowance of evil intent--IT IS NOT OF GOD. And yes, "they" are allowed to lie, deceive and falsely identify--that is the name of their game, brothers. Does this mean in the human form you will cease to err? Of course not--we are herein talking about the teachers and guides who are in energy form responding to your call. Man lies about "not knowing" right from wrong--and that is all it is--a lie for you are CREATED (if created by GOD and not a replica of fabrication as in "Robotoid" conjured by Man) KNOWING IN­NATELY AND WITHOUT ERROR THAT WHICH IS RIGHT AND TO­WARD GOD AND BALANCE AND THAT WHICH IS AWAY FROM GOD. EVIL IS THAT WHICH CAUSES DEVIATION OF THE SPIRIT--IN EVEN THE SLIGHTEST MEASURE--AWAY FROM GOD OF TRUTH AND LIGHT. AND REMEMBER, GOD KNOWS THAT ALL SHORT OF BE­INGNESS WITHIN GOD IS LESS THAN PERFECTION FOR THAT IS THE POINT OF THE JOURNEY AND EXPERIENCE--THE COMING FINALLY INTO THE ONENESS WITH PERFECTION.

Man, and evil cause in the hands of Man--votes in rules and regulations, accep­tance of that which is against God, etc. GOD'S TRUTH NEVER VARIES IN THE LEAST IOTA! NEVER! FURTHER, NEVER, NEVER CONSIDER THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATTON TO EVEN RESEMBLE THE LAW AS SET FORTH AND VOTED-IN BY THE HUMAN SPECIES--THOSE ARE SET UP TO PULL YOU ENTIRELY AWAY FROM GOD. There are two parts to the human creature--that which is physical and that which is spiritual and, actually, never the twain shall meet as one. It is not intended so and EGO is of the conscious mental function of the body physical--the testing mechanism of soul spirit to determine the level of growth in the dimensions of immortality of spirit.

I had not intended a Journal on the subject this morning; it is only that as ones who come into perception of "call to service" also understand it is as important that laws of God are understood as well as the call "heard". Does this mean that none will serve until they are somehow "purified" and "perfected"? Of course not, but it does mean that ones who will bear, and have accepted, great responsibility fully appretiate that responsibility. The knowledge is there al­ready--it is only hidden by the veil as with all, and the remembering purpose and intent must again come into consciousness. Some are simply not "ready" at a given "time" and need more "remembering time". The responsibility of birthing a new planet into higher existence and the tending of the "old" along with the changing attitudes and misperceptions of a species of Man--is a heavy responsibility indeed. Does this mean you become less human? Yes and no. You will become less attached to the human--and no, the bombardment of exis­tence within the human environment will not only not lessen but will increase in many ways. I must be quick to assure you, however, the rewards for the experience are grand indeed and the peace which all men seek blossoms like the lo­tus and fills the cup to overflow as purpose is recognized and accepted. So be it.

Thank you for giving me opportunity to share these moments for please accept my own petition for understanding--THIS is the driving need within my own being--to bring you home and I become frustrated with my NECESSARY JOB of speaking of wars and crimes of man and governments, when my only real purpose is to bring you, my brethren, home. Growing is hard, both as a human and as a spirit--but wondrous indeed.

Hatonn to step aside for a short break.

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 12
    SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 1991 11:12 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 233

LIMITATIONS OF HUMAN LANGUAGE

I believe this is more "back to the subject" of the Journal than at first it might seem. If we cannot come into "communication" in meaningful understanding then we are never going to understand one another enough to function as a unit in intent. This is obviously the intended thrust of our adversaries, be they dupes of, or full participants with the anti-Divine God of Holy Spirit. Herein is good example of needing TOTAL definition of a "term". It matters not that which the term IS nor what it means--AS LONG AS ALL IN COMMUNICATION UNDERSTAND EXPLICITLY THE MEANING AS WE USE IT. This is the thrust of the anti-Lighted Spirit--to cause themselves to have one explicit defini­tion for "their" use, of a given term--while all others are moving along under another and usually opposite definitive use of the same term. For instance, when we refer, say, to the Great Spirit--we will be referring to God, Lighted God, Holy God, Truth, Wakan Tanka, Great White (lighted) Spirit, etc. If we refer to "Sananda", we are referring to a label of achieved perfection which al­lows experiences as/within God from Christed experience, i.e. Pale Prophet, Esu, Isa, Iisa, Standing Bear, Jesus, the Nazarean etc., etc., and allows us to stop repeating so much to come into intended communication.

We MUST cease ever working from "IMPLICIT" and always utilize "EXPLICITNESS".

IMPLICIT: implied; assumption; capable of being understood from something else though unexpressed; to involve or indicate by inference, association rather than to express DIRECTLY.

EXPLICIT: free from all vagueness and ambiguity; fully developed or formu­lated; unreserved and unambiguous in expression; opposite of implicit.

Accurate communication REQUIRES ACCURATE EXPLICITNESS.

MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING

Communication must begin with something mutually understood. The shared universe of tangible realities is something apparently perceived by all living or­ganisms. Inborn value judgments, that sort out and give meaning to the tangible realities, well up in each individual. In combination, the tangible realities and the inborn value judgments constitute the universal language of Nature and/or whatever comprehensive creative intelligence may coexist with, or be an insepa­rable part of, Nature.

Humans create word languages. In the Western World, word languages often distinguish between body and soul, and people speak of "Nature and Nature's God". Among peoples of both East and West there is also a widespread thought pattern, called pantheism, which views Nature and Nature's God as one. Using phrases from both thought patterns indiscriminately, without addressing the dif­ference between them, we must learn to focus on something that goes beyond usual thought patterns lest we never achieve discernment of manipulation of these patterns to deceive and mislead.

All word languages that have been created, or can be created, by humans are crude, confusing substitutes for the language of Nature or Nature's God. Any assertion that Nature's God ever used crude, confusing human words to speak to humans could only come from someone who wanted to brainwash others, or someone who had been brainwashed.

Even between humans, no communication in words can be accepted as complete and final. No perceptive person can accept any social agreement which fails to recognize that there may be occasions when word communications are not ade­quate, when the language of Nature or Nature's God (involving value judg­ments, force and will) must be chosen.

Humans speak the language of Nature and Nature's God when they modify tan­gible realities and when they create cultures. This must, in our understanding of misled multitudes as with assumed labeling of the Khazar (as example), focus on "cultures" to great extent to bring understanding of the processes involved.

"Cultures" are will-actions that selectively influence which organic things are encouraged to survive, or allowed to survive. The culture of corn involves making conditions favorable for the growth of corn and destroying other organic things that interfere with the growth. Human will has created cultures of corn, beans, tulips, pigs, goats, sheep, milk cows, beef cows, work horses, race horses and so on. Cultures are a major factor in human history.

However, there are two cultures that historians usually avoid pointing out and discussing either through lack of understanding or deliberately avoiding for one purpose or another. Both are human cultures of humans. These two human cultures of humans are the basic subject of this writing.

PRIMITIVE CULTURE

The first, or most primitive, human culture of humans had already begun when people were still in the hunting and food gathering stage. This primitive culture is still actively promoted. It vitally concerns you because it OPPOSES the manifest long range direction of Nature and Nature's God. Nature's long range direction, extending from single cells to humans, selects the most perceptive and most competent for survival. The primitive culture does the reverse. Falsely used human words are its implements!

This first human culture of humans began when those who were too incompetent to be leaders by demonstrating their competence stumbled upon the idea that they could invent an imaginary leader and manipulate people by claiming to be spokesmen for the imaginary leader.

It was all one culture but the imaginary leader was presented in various guises. The "ghost" of a dead leader, who had been widely respected, may have been the first invention. At the time of first recorded history a stone "god" or an in­visible "god", purportedly supplying the human words that the spokesmen wanted for manipulating the people, was the invention most common in the Western World.

When a "spokesman" had built up a group of those who were easy to confuse and deceive, he used the manipulated group to destroy individuals who per­ceived and opposed the falsity he had built with words. By manipulating group force he could destroy individuals who were more perceptive, more honest, and more competent than himself Assistants, called "priests", who would carry on the falsity built by words, were selected to help develop and preserve clever methods for promoting this culture.

The object was to breed great masses of people who were easy to manipulate. As purported spokesmen for the imaginary leader, the priests "authorized" sex­ual relations among those who were servile and stupid enough to accept their word-created falsity. They used the manipulated group to kill of the strong, proud, competent, perceptive individuals who rejected what, in a word invented by the manipulators, was called "authority". They sought to prevent "unauthorized" sexual relations by those who rejected the "authority" they had arrogated to themselves.

At the time of the first events word historians have recorded, a substantial por­tion of the human species had obviously been bred by this culture that opposed Nature. Most humans had already degenerated into manipulated masses.

Word historians do not usually say "degenerated into manipulated masses". To designate this condition they use some such praise-giving phrase as "humans had created civilizations". Like the priests, many "historians" use words that cloud perception of tangible realities.

The only dependable history is that whose words are tangible realities. It is clear, precise, emphatic, easy to read AND EXPLICIT. Humans would do well to read the comment it makes regarding living organisms that oppose the evolu­tionary direction set by Nature, as humans do who continue this primitive cul­ture.

Looking at this language, you find that lemmings, sheep, and some other mam­mals develop conspicuous groupings. However, no other mammals have gone as far toward evolving into mass organisms as have humans. Humans have now reached a stage that makes survival of individuals detached from a mass virtu­ally impossible. Manipulated masses claim every square foot of living space on earth and demand that every individual identify with one of the manipulated masses.

Although no other mammals have gone as far as humans, some insects--ants, termites, and some species of bees--have followed this direction taken by hu­mans, and have gone still further, they have reached the point of no return. Will you do the same?

These insects have opposed Nature's long range direction. They have regressed from autonomous sexual entities to the functional role of single cells in an asex­ual group organism. The group organism is all that continues to function as an entity having will. These insects have done with sex odors what most humans at first recorded history had come very close to doing with words--and what the entire human species, whose evolutionary regression is actively promoted by mass manipulators, is now dangerously close to "accomplishing".

Dharma allow a lunch break please, for this added to the prior writing is suffi­ciently long. Then we shall look at the corrective culture and better perceive that which must be carefully considered at this point in history of experience. Thank you. I shall just stand aside.

Hatonn to clear.

주제글 정보