게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: OPERATION SHANSTORM

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 1991 8:04 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 230

TODAY, APRIL 3, 1991

Dharma: As I sit to write and prepare the computer with the necessary data, I have a most important thing happening which probably would be interesting, if nothing more, to bring to your attention as readers. I realize that I am most privileged to be allowed this portion of service for 1 can somehow exist in both worlds and touch that which reaches out through this communication. But I of­ten wonder if you would also feel more closely in touch if I shared some of the things which are "proof' and "confirmation" for these "hands"?

You see, I need no higher "code" or "words" to tell me that which to attend closely these hours and days. Each day it may be quite different in approach but messages come in most remarkable manners and I would like to share the one from this very sitting.

Day before yesterday evening, I wrote quite late and had no opportunity to check out any of the comments given regarding the news. After writing the first thing I was sent to do was monitor the "news" regarding the explosion of the rocket at Edwards. Oberli and I watched through CNN Headline News two or three times and found nothing (the explosion apparently had just happened, quite late in the day--or at least release of the event came quite late). We were a bit distressed to find nothing for I have yet to have Hatonn NOT be correct and, typical human--I WAIT for the discrediting the same as all others do. Fi­nally on the LATE local news there it was in all its fireworks glory--a mammoth explosion which actually we could well have seen the smoke plume from our own location.

Now--since--he said to watch the shuttle situation; that that which would happen with the shuttle launches is of great importance, etc. I promptly, like everyone else, put it aside to monitor. I have no more insight into the writings, for the most part, than does anyone else. BUT, this morning as I sat to prepare the computer, I had a bit of difficulty finding the preceding writing for updating of the heading--suddenly the paragraph regarding the shuttle, etc., came up on the screen--highlighted within the document. I was annoyed for I can hardly oper­ate the machinery at best and didn't know what to do about it. Then, I removed the whole file from the screen and determined that for ME, and my lack of knowledge, I had best start over. Three times that highlighted paragraph came to the screen and three times it came in "highlights". I have not seen nor heard any type of newscast since yesterday morning but I can assure you--THERE IS SOMETHING INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT REGARDING THESE NEXT SHUT­TLE LAUNCHES WHETHER OR NOT WE EVER FIND OUT WHAT IT IS. THERE WILL, HOWEVER, BE CLUES IF WE ALL PAY ATTENTION.

Sometimes I find strange writings on the screen which are messages--I might add, Hatonn is a much better typist than am I but it comes rarely and usually when I am distracted and not paying attention to something important. I don't understand the connection any better than anyone else; I have simply learned by the two-by-four across the head, to pay attention. For instance, a redtail hawk (Little Crow's) "traveling" symbol comes to our patio and calls as he crosses the door and we know it is time to speak or visit Little Crow--right NOW! A few days ago we were out in the car only to be urged to drive up one of the local canyon roads where we found a Golden Eagle hovering above. We followed it hither and yon as he went to a location and circled back again--over and over so we just went where he went. Finally, below where he set up his circling was a young man and woman stuck at the bottom of a hill with a roadway too slip­pery with snow to get out. Getting them out was not the problem for we had a four-wheel drive vehicle and after finding a rope the task of driving out was nothing. BUT, we had to go search for a rope giving us time to become ac­quainted--this is one of the most important contacts we have made to date for participation of ones related to them, their mode of business, etc. It became very clear EXACTLY what we were to do--we find that there aren't even "tiny" coincidences or accidents any more, in our lives, and we are learning to watch for the clues without the two-by-four. The Eagle stayed right around us until we finished what we were to share, dipped his wings and vanished. Signs? Clues? It comes to the point we have to assume so for there are no other explanations.

For instance, some of the most insightful inquiries come from ones of you who are simply "urged to write" and very often the words in the letter are: "I really don't know why I am writing--but I feel I must --" Perhaps this is what "awakening" means as much as paying attention to politics--or moreso. I do know that it is the insight in relationship to God which is of the importance; the other information is only to get us into action so that we ALSO have a stage upon which to produce our "play". We must somehow first "see" and compre­hend that which is our experience in order to realize the relationship with God. I know that we who are gifted with this communion (I, no more than any who reads it) are blessed beyond all expectation in this journey. It brings no "entertainment" to the stage, nor anything but sleepless nights and long hours of "work" (if you could remotely speak of association with the brotherhood of ad­vanced intelligence and wisdom within the circle of God Himself, as work).

I cannot wipe away the knowledge coming forth from my fingers as any sort of "reality" for I cannot comprehend the allowance of ME to get to participate. The information is shocking and sometimes totally debilitating to me for as it is read to me in the editing process, it is as if I have no attachment to the docu­ments at all. I know that in my consciousness I DO NOT KNOW THESE THINGS WHICH I AM GIVEN TO WRITE. FURTHER, I HAVE NOT, SINCE SIPAPU ODYSSEY, BEEN GIVEN ALLOWANCE TO WRITE ANYTHING EVEN CONNECTED WITH "FANTASY" OR "NOVEL FICTION"--ONLY TO FIND THAT SIPAPU WAS NOT, EITHER.

For you who do not know me, I only began to serve about three years ago and to that point had been most unkind about the concept of "higher beings", etc. I believed in God and very little else touted as "religion", including New Age and "Channels "--and let me be the one to stress again, THIS IS NOT CHANNELING AS THE PROCLAIMERS OF 'RECEIVING" DESCRIBE IT OR DANCE ABOUT THE STAGES IN ENTERTAINMENT AND SELF-STYLED GLORY. This re­ceiving is as a boss to a secretary although I am not sure HOW I know to translate the signals coming in--but they ARE signals, purely and simply, and the one on the "line" identifies and we go to work. When they wish to speak, it is a little different as I still "translate" but somehow they are able to utilize ME. I don't understand that mechanism either but I am given into instant understanding that I am a "student" at the sessions just as anyone else in the room. I further know that this is only a PORTION of mj intended purpose and work and I, too, have to wait for unfolding--in impatience. I, too, am waiting to know that which IS my purpose-for I feel this secretarial job is probably not iny ulti­mate "job" but I know that I shall be informed in proper time.

A lot of people ask me if I am not afraid? I don't know, for when the house is attempted at bombing with laser pulses, shattering my windows, and when I am actually HIT and awakening from unconsciousness--I am terrified--but both the terror and fear are then instantly removed, somehow, and I am given to be to­tally CONSCIOUSLY AWARE OF THE PRESENCE AND PROTECTION OF HATONN (IN PERSON), SANANDA ESU (IN PERSON) ATON (IN PERSON)--BEING RIGHT THERE SETTING EVERYTHING TO FUNCTION AGAIN AND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO EXPERIENCE A JOURNEY HOME. I am always asked if I am ready to return to my physical mission and I know beyond all doubt that it would be fine if I declined to continue with this work. I suppose at the time I am given to know why I choose to try it again under those circumstances but after I "wake up" I think I'm a total idiot.

I can only share with you that which I DO KNOW--God has returned and He is right here--with the Christed, by whatever you want to call him, an entire fleet of craft from the Cosmos in total glory to behold with beings in every level of projection from human physical to etheric light--and further--they are more REAL than anything on the ground and it is the return to the physical dimension which becomes the illusion. I don't claim to understand the mechanism from the side of the experience of consciousness but the "reality" is not on this dimen­sional level of experience. I also know, however, that the physical dimension must be set to straight in the physical sense before we are given to pass higher and, therefore, it surely becomes wort while to acquire the "academy award" for acting--in this place--even if you don't like the play, and even if it is your own play. I suppose this will sound confusing to you, but I even get to the point where I envy the group who gets to experience the Commander's personal ses­sions for that which I experience is quite obviously different from what the "audience" experiences. I am given, on the other hand, to experience the en­ergy intent and the sheer joy of the "presence". So, I suppose we are given re­wards for service in many differing ways. My greatest gift of all is when ones refer to HIM and read the Journals by HIM as if I, Dharma, have no existence whatsoever--for that is the truth of my service--that there be no part of myself within the writings except as at this time of expression of self.

Please, may you all know--the "writing" is a portion of my day and a very "different" portion of my every day. The "writings" are my life and yet the fo­cus of living is as everyone else--"how do we get our job done, the word out, fix dinner, wash the clothes, etc., etc., etc. I can't even relate to dodging bullets which I certainly have valid reason to know are aimed at me. I find it incredi­ble that anyone would target ME, for I don't feel I do anything. It IS re­markably "interesting". I find it "interesting" right now that Hatonn is nudging me and telling me that I have taken long enough; it is time to go to work. The discipline comes with such love that you are not offended--but you know you are in discipline and therefore, thank you for allowing me hearing--I must go to work.
    Hatonn present, and yes, I gave her an inch and she took pages. We do allow her to play at being human also for she, too, has the learning to be accom­plished. Each of you will truly find that no job in service unto Creator/Creation is greater in totality than another--only different and only in importance of "sequence". As knowledge is gained in various facets of experience-you may "prevail" in given circumstances because of knowledge--it is not appointed hi­erarchy "greater position". In the higher experiences the physical ego is not present to demand stroking and, therefore, as you progress, the "pecking order" ceases to present itself. It is simply hard to understand for the MISunderstand­ing is that you move from the third dimensional physical into one with knowl­edge and Godness. No, you progress and grow into that wondrous position of ONENESS.

There are, however, wondrous insights as you move along the journey into Truth and Oneness. At the "termination" of one experience--say death of a "body", there is always the wondrous moment of understanding, total knowl­edge and "judgment" of the journey "so-far". Ones who experience the "death process" and return to tell you of their experience will all tell the same basic tale--of a moment of total "knowingness". This is most important for in that moment of Truth you KNOW what the lessons are which are learned and which remain unlearned--what missions were accomplished and which remain to be finished. Each interim transition allows knowledge of status and growth level and an opportunity to get off the binding wheel or a need to remain longer at that particular level of experience--having not learned that which moves you ever higher toward the ONENESS and TOTAL ALLNESS.

As you grow higher in understanding and experience the transitions become experiences of great anticipation for as the entity grows in Truth so are the ex­periences more profound and glorious. As the entity of individual substance, let us call it personality for lack of better definition, becomes of higher dimension and knowledge it then becomes the teachers and guides who are the "guardians" of the less-knowing beings so the responsibilities become that of guiding another aspect into the higher path.

Then in the overall experience of cycles, there are given the opportunities of experiencing in such manifested circumstances as planets and civilizations find themselves bogged in dense perception of forgetfulness. Then, as now, some have the privilege to participate in the "remembering" or "awakening" as we refer to it here. Each with a different function--all with the same "goal" or the "opposite goal". Existence of an immortal energy is in the experiencing--not in the existing. It is the "experience" which is the God-given free choice of life itself. Whatever you think your "choices to be" the one you are experiencing at the moment is the ONE you chose! Ponder it. At this instance in Dharma's experience, she has CHOSEN to scribe for Hatonn--no matter how she com­plains or rejoices--it is solely her choice. It becomes my privilege to have a scribe upon whom I can always depend for service--but it is totally, 100% her choice to write or not write.

This very point is where man bogs down--he wants no human responsibility for his own choices. For instance, if you wish to change of the direction of your travels--or return your nation to greatness--YOU must take responsibility as if you were the only one and as you take your place and stand in total responsibility--others shall do likewise. How quickly we make the change or the differ­ence is determined by how strongly we respond to our responsible place of leadership and direction--teaching or writing, or, or, or. Our responsibility in this place, for instance, is to lay out circumstances as they are. We are not the first to do so nor shall we be the last--however, it matters who and how the banner is taken up by the receivers as to whether or not the score shall be made by a touchdown in the ball-game. Dharma can do her job to perfection but if the printer puts it not to print and the distributor distributes it not and you receive of it not--nothing but exercise is gained. And even that, in itself, is experience in learned information. Let not any single moment escape the noting of the lesson involved and the gift offered if you will but accept it. A gift unto another does not change possession of ownership until the receiver accepts and takes possession of the gift. WITHOUT THE READERS OF THIS INFORMATION, THE INFORMATION IS VALUELESS AND THEREFORE, THE READER BECOMES THE PIVOTAL POINT OF IMPORTANCE--NOT THE WRITER.

Do not think this point is lost on the Would-Be Elite Controllers--for they first try to stop the scribe, then the distilbution of the Truth by any means possible--then they will slap rules upon you the readers and stop you from receiving the information and/or discounting it--FOR IT IS YOU OF WE-THE-PEOPLE WHO ARE IMPORTANT--NOT HATONN, NOT DHARMA, NOT AMERICA WEST---YOU! You however, can judge the value of the writing by how hard they effort to stop it from reaching YOU and it has been an incredible effort exerted to stop our contact and information flow from mental barrage to physical violence. Funny thing about attacks, however, you will find the at­tacked simply grow stronger and the attackers become confused and irrational and make more blunders. That is why it is never wise to react in fear and panic--respond in calm wisdom and you will always win the round.

Something to ponder: You believe you have not experienced any miracles? You were birthed, were you not? Now, think about this--have you ever experienced death of the body? No? How about every time the heart finishes a beat? If you have not the next beat you just died! You experience at least 40 to 200 miracles a minute of existence--and you still ask for "proof". How often do you thank God for those 60 some-odd miracles--or do you simply complain about your lack of "comfort" and that which you perceive you have not? Think carefully about those things for it will be that for which you are grateful which shall ulti­mately enter as "circumstantial evidence" at your judgment hearing.

QUESTION ABOUT TERMS AND USAGE OF SAME

I shall respond to a question from a reader and then we will leave this document and move on to the Journal in progress. We have been asked about the seeming contradiction of usage of the term Israel and "Jew" in the book AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL and the recent information regarding those terms not being valid in the time of the Judeans. We have also told you that if the terms are used directly in a circumstance of original writing--such as a "Bible", "Talmud" etc., say the Book of Mormon, Oahspe, etc. which "claim" DIRECT writing of original material--the terms would not be used which do not relate to the given time in history.

We claim no "original" new information. Dharma, for instance, in the penning of the above named Journal claimed no direct instructional input--nor did the speakers. The information was a directly TRANSLATED WRITING.The writing was written in Arabic and was not a "first" writing as was claimed, say, by Joseph Smith in receiving the book of Mormon. I comment not upon that work except to say that the terms show up frequently without explanation of "clarity" in writing. Dharma was only given a translation from that Ara­bic/German into English as to current translation of language as acceptable for understanding.

The fact that the terms did not exist at the time of the original writing is not as important in current translation as to when and how the meanings of same were CHANGED OR BECAME VALIDLY ACCEPTED AND WHY. If the term JEW, for instance, remained a shortened version of Judean and had the original meaning as Judean--fine; it is the taking or creation of the work with deceitful definition which is the work of intent herein.

Another reason we would allow the words to be used is to allow understanding to come in proper sequence. Had we given you all the information in the last Journal, without the information from the prior writings--you would throw the work away and denounce it, just as have many. You have to be allowed to ab­sorb that which is given according to growth with ability to go and find confir­mation as it is outlaid unto you. You do not feed an infant a slab of beef and expect him to cut it and eat it for he will choke to death. You give him milk until his teeth come and then you still must cut his meat with a knife and fork until he can use the tools for self. He doesn't even have to know the name of nor the function of the knife and fork--he only has to come into the trust that you will properly cut his meat for him. We must first build trust of our pres­ence in bits which can be confirmed and chewed and as you grow and our Truth remains intact--you can trust more and then you can cut and chew and select your food and recognize that which is good from that which is poison--God would never treat you lesser than you would treat your most precious child. He will like you to your child, give us that which we are capable of handling and then hold us while we learn to walk--always giving us the knowledge through teachings and lessons--the correct path to follow to come home again.

It is not so much the terms which are of import--it is the intent of the usage which you must remain ever alert and when you see a word misused--be careful as to interpretation. Know who and what lurks behind the term and that IS JUDGED BY ACTIONS AND NOT BY WORDS.

Thank you for being alert enough to inquire. As you read more and more of the documents, you will find the answers given but some things are so bothersome to the searching mind that they need attention before all the information can be accumulated, digested and sorted. If, however, we tend all the inquiries of ones who have not apprised themselves of that which is already given, we shall never get enough of our mission accomplished to make any difference--we shall sim­ply be stagnant in the pool of repetition. This is what we refer to as "homework" and research. Further, if you have read and have not found an­swers, then by all means ask and if it is not forthcoming on its own, ask again. We must work with those things most urgent to your welfare and frankly, right now, your very freedom and human ability to function is in jeopardy of severe crisis so we must pour on the "physically human" enemies so we can get on to the place where we can give the IMPORTANT soul growth input. Again, we are limited by the physical and that which is perceived at the moment--and we are sitting where we can see around the bend in the road and it is serious cir­cumstance indeed!

It is very much like the child behind the three foot wall--he cannot see the bomb ready to explode immediately upon crossing the wall--but the six-foot tall father can see it hidden there awaiting the blowing up of the child. Would the father be right to deny the child the guidance and information? Well, we cannot force you to avoid crossing the wall which hides the pitfalls as you can literally force your child to stay in security--but we can certainly tell you where the bomb is located and who put it there so that you can recognize your enemy. What is more, we intend to continue to give you more and more and more information as long as Dharma's fingers can type and others are willing to risk and serve and act.

And I will repeat what was said to ones in this group by a man thinking himself funny--but there was great "meaning" in his statement which he realized not--as he moved away from service unto God. He said, "Well, I intend to do God's work but, by God, I intend to do it my way"! No, my friends--THAT is NOT doing GOD'S WORK--guess whose work you are REALLY doing? WE WILL DO GOD'S WORK AND, BY GOD, WE SHALL HUMBLY DO IT GOD'S WAY! SO BE IT AND MAY THE LIGHT SHINE ALWAYS ABOUT YOU THAT YOU MIGHT SEE AND KNOW THE WONDROUSNESS OF THINE JOURNEY.

I am but your brother and I am humble in appreciation for being allowed service in your company. We each do not have to walk alone--for in brotherhood and understanding there can never be "alone"--only "oneness with ALL". Salu.

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 1991 8:04 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 231

TODAY, APRIL 4, 1991

Good morning, Hatonn present to further confuse your day, Dharma. How­ever, we gave her, yesterday, her annual opportunity to complain and if she used it not for that purpose, we have 12 months to get away with overload. Bless you who have written to her for it makes MY job far easier as she then understands that the box she is in has windows. As to "Suzy Q", the suit you sent is beautifully done and fits perfectly--she will not, however, wear it as she is trying to extricate the applique "picture" from the shirt. She claims it is too beautiful for anyone "just to wear" and will figure some way in which to hang it on the wall for all to share. The hours that go into such loving work are pre­cious indeed--just as are the pictures from the young "space cadets" who send me their perceptions in the form of drawings. I treasure them as I treasure my children fortunate to find placement in a home with parents who will allow them growth into their appointed (and accepted) missions. The children coming forth into enlightened families are blessed indeed and there is no greater service an adult can give unto God than to allow those special children freedom of truth and growth.

Do not expect perfection as YOU believe they should be, for they are restless and bound into tiny bodies which are restricting and just the "waiting for growth" is about all they can put up with. Effort at patience, allow them "contact" and we will help you in keeping their path a bit cleared and give unto them the support to be patient in their growth and into their tasks. Please do not underestimate our capabilities if asked and/or "allowed" participation and we never like to override a parent's input--but are allowed to do so if the parent teaches things against the Truth and Laws of God and Creation. Often the lessons are so much more difficult in that sense as they must then be experi­enced and that often brings great problems. Blessed indeed is the parent who respects and honors the child for, in turn, the child can openly respect and re­vere the parent. Ah, but I am off on a side trip wherein my own heart dwells and I must be given into the things of other focus.

Please know that we are most grateful for your communications no matter how large or small for there is not time too great to be taken in the reading of loving communion, or even that which criticizes for it gives opportunity to confront all possibilities and correct that which may need attention--ours is only intent to serve without tainting of any "opinion" by human "druthers". Short of God, nothing is of total perfection--only the striving thereto.

Ah, you ask for more on income tax while postponing gun-control for another writing since you come upon deadlines. What do I immediately suggest? Well, I cannot put it in exactly that format--we are not attorneys or accountants and do not practice as such; however, it would certainly seem that to simply not send in the form with your signature affixed might be a good idea on short notice--or, simply get an extension for filing until you can become better informed and make decisions as to action. If you have already filed your paperwork accord­ing to the illegal requirements pushed upon you--find out what can be done to recover and act properly and with wisdom or get prepared to act in the future--with even more wisdom. If you manage to allow your Constitution to fall (as is very, very possible at present) it is all a moot issue for the man with the gun gets the gold one way or another and "lawful" means nothing--they can make every action by the police and government "legal" by rule of the gun.

SLOW POISON AND THE IRS

America didn't realize several things about the IRS--that they are a private cor­poration simply funded by the government by contract TO ENFORCE TAX COLLECTIONS and they are allowed to let into legal operations actions which are Constitutionally unlawful. I have written at great length on this subject in the Journal YOU CAN SLAY THE DRAGON, I believe--I must ask someone to please check this for it gets hard to keep track now that our output is so great. (He is correct.) It is important enough to repeat for you ones who are truly in­terested in cutting off some of the "blood" "food" to the unlawful thieves in this game. The only way to change the "beast" is to stop feeding him that which he must have to survive--your support through mindless actions. If you cut off the endless flow of Money to the Congress--I promise you that you will clean out Washington, D.C. in no more than three pay-periods. If the tree stops feeding the parasitic leech vines then the leeches die. If the flow of "sap" is not stopped then the parasitic growths multiply and multiply and kill the tree. In this case, the parasites are killing the entire nation and populace. It appears that wel­fare SAVES--no, it destroys both the recipient and certainly the one from which the funding is seized by the gun. "Charity" is an altogether different subject so we will not go into it herein.

Americans have been far, far too, gentle with the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, whose autority/JURISDICTION by Law is restricted to tiny federal areas and those people who have volunteered, most often by trickery. I wrote pages and pages on the subject of volunteering to file and pay funds to the fed­eral government of, not the Republic, but the legislative dupers. Chances are indeed overwhelmingly large that you are such a volunteer, and your STATUS is that of a secondary legislative "statutory" or "U.S. citizen" under the fraudu­lently-ratified 14th ‘Amendment'. With easy, but powerful, American Law in an honest court (and there are few left ) you can do something about the situa­tion. You see, you ARE as FREE as when you were born in one of your fifty States--you have simply not continued to realize it through the morass of propaganda and disinformation causing you to function "as if" it were Constitutional that you do certain things--no, once you develop the proper background for ac­tion and get knowledgeable--you can throw off the parasites.

You-the-people shout to the world that you will. Not dea1 with criminals and yet you do--over and over every day. A nation cannot survive with such parasites feasting upon your life blood. You must learn how to counter the attacks and stop the asinine blood sucking. It is absolutely necessary for the very survival of your Nation and your posterity. You will learn to call the criminals crimi­nals without softening the wording. In this case with income taxes you can make the mis-taught "IRS" bullies back off or themselves end up in deep yo­gurt. Those predators will remain totally "out of control", as the Congress says, until they are squarely challenged with Amencan Law under the Constitu­tion, and this is amazingly easy to do. But will it be successful? It depends on whether or not YOU do it properly.

Can it work? Of course, every time when it's done correctly, even in cases where Citizens have been conned into the criminals' so-called "U.S. Tax Court", which by Law is not America's and it is not a Court. Modern law schools teach little if any of the true laws, or of great American Law, as lawyers will readily admit. So this is a DO IT YOURSELF project, without the attorney fees (which also makes it frowned upon by the attorney clubs). Remember, too, that the American Bar Association is now an active, working member of the Khazar Elite New World Order.

FEDERAL AREAS

The Constitution FOR AMERICA requires a very restricted National Govern­ment, but another portion allows "exclusive Legislation" powers without limit FOR THE FEDERAL AREAS. So citizens must learn to see the reigning "WASHINGTON DC-CLUB" and its IRS-CEG (Criminal Element in Government) shrivel back to their LAWFUL SIZE. How do you require that something shrink? You cut off its water and fuel. You-the-people can severely mummify the bloated federal government's over-funding, using and never abusing your American Law. Then and only then dear ones, will it learn to live within ITS OWN LIMITS.

BORN FREE

The first thing you have to do is recognize and regain your Born-Free citizenship status, and then RETAIN it for the Common Good. As a side benefit you can then ELIMINATE Federal Income Tax and Withholdings. Washington has more than adequate means to LAWFULLY fund the tasks assigned to it by You-the-people, but not the incentive to simply do it through obeying Ameri­can Law. Why should it? It can easily steal from you by fraud and trickery and force which you allow in ever-increasing severity.

You, as a "good" citizen and always ready to honor "authority", probably volunteered for a Social Security number when asked, and filed your IRS forms regularly. But there was a hidden reason why no one said that these moves automatically switched your "natural born-free Citizen" status down­ward to "statutory".To fool you into thinking you were getting "breaks" instead of mesmerization, the federal and State agents, for instance, in 1967 brought double-audits by federal and State agents--who authorized double-re­funds. 1979's Congress promoted its "Invest in America" TAX SHELTERS, so you pooled savings and put a whopping number of federal reserve notes into al­ternative energy, adding more quite modestly in mining and oil by 1982 and, with long-term ideas of financial independence, you bit on the bait as if it were mandatory that you pay the income tax in the first place.

SAVE YOUR CONSTITUTION

The Constitution provides methods of balancing budgets (which rules are TO­TALLY IGNORED BY CONGRESS), giving back State sovereignty. This is why everything is hidden from you--so that you blindly follow the bureaucratic rules enforced by a mafia-type hit squad which you also pay for. This is why there is a push for a Constitutional Convention--in order to COMPLETELY REWRITE YOUR CONSTITUTION TO COVER ALL THE LAWS THEY HAVE SECRETLY WRITTEN INTO EXISTENCE--AGAINST YOU-THE­ PEOPLE! They even lie to you about what your income taxes go for--THEY GO ONLY TO PAY "CREDIT" AGAINST THE DEBT. YOU HAVE NO -SYSTEM OF CURRENCY--YOU HAVE A FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE SYSTEM OF "CREDIT"--ALSO A "PRIVATE" ENTERPRISE WHICH YOU-THE-PEOPLE FUND WHILE THEY STEAL FROM YOU, THEREBY "GETTING-YOU" FROM EVERY DIRECTION AND MANNER KNOWN TO MAN.

I must give warning that time to set this to right is upon you. If things continue as they are--you are doomed. Even the war must be continued ad nauseam with heinous actions by your nation and administration--to INSURE ABILITY TO CONTINUE "EMERGENCY" REGULATIONS AND FORCE UPON YOU.

Dear ones, it is NOW time for all you LOYAL CITIZENS to move into UNITY--on the offensive, with magnificent American Law for Freedom and truth. When accomplished, no more will criminals imprison your People who stand firmly with God-given "UNALIENABLE RIGHTS" previously "SWITCHED FRAUDULENTLY" for "civil" nonsense. If you take action and refuse to longer allow this fraud, then You-the-people may well have another chance to live with LAWFUL GOVERNMENT IN A FREE AMERICA. If not--you are headed directly into the prison of slavery which is already your mode of operation.

What should you do? Get informed. I cannot urge you strongly enough to get protection--get the Journals, PRIVACY IN THE FISHBOWL and YOU CAN SLAY THE DRAGON. I also urge you to get material which can be copied word-for-word as we showed you in the recent Express--but you need more--please get and, if necessary, share--N.A. Scott's ,book, FREE AT LAST-FROM THE IRS,. (Ordering info. already made available.) We can only give you information--we CANNOT force you to utilize any of it. I would note, however, that if you do not take a stand soon--kiss your freedom and your "One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for ALL"--Goodbye forever. The noose is securely tied about your necks and the lever to the trap door under your feet is in movement--brothers, you are right at the "end of your rope"! (Pun with serious intent fully intended).

DEMOCRACY VS REPUBLIC

Benjamin Franklin said to You-the-people, "You have a REPUBLIC, If you can keep it". You did not keep it so, today, through fraud and theft, today's lawyers say that you are "A DEMOCRACY", meaning none other than mob-rule, INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT AND THEIR ADVISERS.

Just yesterday I received a letter from a precious friend who stated that "...they would like to do more for your project but we are even having to borrow money to pay our taxes"! STOP IT AND STOP IT--NOW! It has nothing to do with helping or not helping our projects--but promise you better and more reward from serving God than serving George Bush and Henry Kissinger and con­tributing to the enslavement of the nations of your world. If you must borrow money for something--borrow it to get the information outlaid for you here, keep the funds you would use for taxes and demand that you move back into freedom. Get the manual and DIGEST it. Follow the step by step "how-to" and DO IT. Then, if terror grips too hard--get a loan of less than a thousand dollars and get a Nevada Corporation and get everything except social security payments, etc., OUT OF YOUR NAME AND INTO YOUR CORPORATION--WHO IS A SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL ONLY "CONTROLLED" BY YOU--AND MOREOVER--THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOESN'T KNOW YOU OWN IT. STOP BEING INTIMIDATED BY THE THUGS WHO GIVE YOU FALSE INFORMATION AND START USING THE GUIDES SET UP TO SAVE YOUR ASSETS. UNLESS YOU GO OFF-SHORE, WHICH IS FOR BIGGER "HIGH-ROLLERS" FOR THE MOST PART, NEVADA IS THE ONLY REMAINING STATE IN THE NATION WHICH ALLOWS PRIVACY AND ONE-OPERATOR CORPORATIONS. WE CAN EVEN HELP YOU SET YOURS UP WITHOUT HAVING TO SHOW ON THE RECORDS AS OFFICER-DIRECTORS AND STILL MANAGE THE ENTIRE OPERA­TION AS ONE PERSON TOTAL CONTROL. DON'T BE FOOLISH--UTI­LIZE THE LAWS AND BREAKS THE HOODLUMS MAKE LEGAL FOR THEMSELVES. USE INTEGRITY AND INTELLIGENCE AND YOU TOO, CAN WIN-WIN. The important issue, however, is to regain control of your Government--thus, your nation and your freedom.

Just as following the Laws of God and The Creation is the uppermost issue with spiritual aspect of self --so is gaining and holding your freedom and "Republic" laws your physical priority. YOU CANNOT COME INTO HARMONY AND BALANCE WITHIN THE PHYSICAL DIMENSION WITHOUT FREEDOM AND YOUR FREEDOM AS A WORLD IS ALL BUT GONE!

CHURCHES

I, further, see no reason to incorporate a church at all--unless, of course, you want to do so as a Nevada Corporation for privacy purposes. But I want to pre­sent something to you. Natural Born FREE Citizens' Churches do not NEED incorporation if you adhere to the Constitutional laws of the Republic. This, despite what mistaught lawyers have counseled--after all, they want to make MONEY! They will also poo-poo Hatonn's information and scare you all to in­action if possible--as will the accountants. Will some good and daring lawyers and accountants please step forward and identify yourselves and we will give you more business than you ever dreamed of earning--and save your taxes in addition. Very, very gradually (so you wouldn't notice) the Washington D.C.-­Club has given disinformation and propagandized the phony grandeur of this entrapment, when a simple inexpensive AMERICAN COMMON LAW TRUST, among other avenues of action, could have kept both the members and their respective churches "Free", without government dictates and there are cited cases to prove the point. Or you can establish the "church" as a corporation in Nevada with little "visiting" groups in other places (states). In fact, if you are State Incorporated anywhere other than Nevada and or the Panamanian outer-limits, you might well want to consider dis-incorporation. You will find all this information of how-to in Dr. Scott's material.

Please take note--the total price for the book is some $43.00 to Dr. N.A. (Doc) Scott, Economist and Theologian, 2649 Vista Way #8-137, Oceanside, Calif. 92054. HOWEVER; TAKE CAREFUL NOTE THAT HE WILL ONLY AC­CEPT FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES OR POSTAL MONEY ORDERS. NO PRIVATE CHECKS AND NO CREDIT CARDS. For information you might just TRY area code 619:555-1212 and tell him Hatonn of the Phoenix Jour­nals/Express sent you. I hesitate to give out that number for it is usually kept secure, but YOU are out of time for this annual "robbery day". To get the other Journal information and place orders, the phone number is on the doc­ument--America West does take checks and credit cards for you who do not sufficiently value your privacy to still have either or both.

MAN LIVES NOT BY BREAD ALONE--NOT SPIRIT ALONE--YOU MUST USE THAT WHICH IS PROVIDED LEST YOU MISS THE INTENT AND GIFTING OF GOD FOR YOUR PATHWAY. SALU.

Allow us a rest please, Dharma.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: OPERATION SHANSTORM

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #2 HATONN

THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 1991 10:52 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 231

MORE CONFIRMATION ON FACT RE: INCOME TAX

I, Hatonn, do not bring other than information as to obtaining help in handling this matter in point. We can go on and on about the subject but I can only urge you with all possible intent to hasten and get backup information so that you do everything in properness. I can assure you that the worst that will happen if you hold up sending in your form is a possible "penalty". The "best" is that you will learn your rights and proper actions and keep your funds for your own deciding as to how and who will receive benefit of them.

I have a second book to suggest you obtain if you find not enough support emo­tionally from that which I have already shared with you in prior writings and herein. It is called IRS HUMBU , IRS WEAPONS OF ENSLAVEMENT, by Frank Kowalik. This is published by Universalistic Publishers, PD. Box 70486, Oakland Park, Florida 33307-0486 and is listed as : ISBN 0-9626552-0­1 at $29.95 (on book cover).

I WILL LEAVE THE MATTER OF MAKING AVAILABLE THESE PUBLI­CATIONS, THROUGH AMERICA WEST, IN THE HANDS OF AMERICA WEST. I SUGGEST THAT YOU MIGHT CONTACT A. W. FIRST FOR EASE OF ORDERING. PERHAPS G.G. CAN ADD A NOTATION TO THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AS REGARDS TO THE AVAILABILITY. PLEASE REMEMBER, READERS, IT IS EXPENSIVE FOR A DISTRIBU­TOR TO OBTAIN DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS AND, SO FAR, AMERICA WEST HAS MET EVERY REQUEST MADE OF THEM, BY ME. I AM ABOUT TO CAUSE BANKRUPTCY, I FEAR, SO WE MUST NOT SLAY OUR GOLDEN EGG LAYING GOOSE. IF HOWEVER, ENOUGH WISH TO OBTAIN THE BOOK THEN HE MAY MAKE THE EFFORT TO GAIN DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS.

Oberli, I ask that you obtain these two books in point for my reference for John needs his own copies which he has generously shared for our ordering use.

There are two terms which need to be identified herein before we discuss this book in point:

Humbug (as in bah-humbug) n.: 1. something designed to deceive and mislead 2. an attitude or spirit of pretense and deception.

Humbug v: DECEIVE, HOAX vi: to engage in a hoax or deception

Kickback n: (as used herein); a return of a part of a sum received often because of confidential agreement OR COERCION.

PREFACE AND PORTIONS OF INTRODUCTION

I honor this author and ask that we reprint the preface of the book for it is very well done.

QUOTE:

The liberty of a circus elephant is restrained to a confined area by a chain that binds him. Though this chain is but a thread compared to his massive bulk it provides control because the elephant falsely believes the chain cannot be broken. This false belief is ingrained into the elephant's mind by the trainers at in­fancy by chaining the elephant to a stake when the chain was strong enough to bind him. Once this hoax is established it is all that is needed to control the adult elephant to act the way the trainer wants it to act. The elephant is con­trolled by the trainer's humbug.

Likewise, WE THE PEOPLE of the United States of America, are controlled by the taxing authorities humbug, particularly the Internal Revenue Ser­vice employees have acted as trainers. We have been trained to falsely believe that we are subject to their humbug by their established false belief. That false belief is that you are required to pay federal income taxes. This is a false belief since when you file a "U.S. Individual Income Tax Return" you are not paying federal income taxes, you are participating in a kickback scheme that is either legal or illegal depending upon whose property is involved.

The requirement to make a "return of income" does not exist when the scheme is an illegal kickback. The false belief is based upon the misunder­standing that a "U.S. Individual Income Tax Return" is to be delivered to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by April 15th of each year. This misunder­standing was and continues to be enforced by stories in the newspapers, maga­zines, in the radio and television media, and the movie industry. By their mis­led cooperation in establishing the false belief they have become trainers for employees of the IRS. They aided in bringing us to the Federal Government employees control over our life, liberty, and property (which includes labor). In doing so they unwittingly created control over themselves and their family as well.

The initial link in the chain is the phrase return of income is required by law. If the enforcement of this requirement is limited to the return of U.S. Government income in the possession of specific persons then the IRS is performing a lawful function. But, by opinions of U.S judges in the cases before them, this vague phrase was extended to mean that a "U.S. Individual Income Tax Return" is required to be delivered to the IRS. The purpose was to impose a hoax upon us. These opinions have become another link in the chain that binds us to the IRS.

Requiring the making and delivery of a "U.S. Individual Income Tax Return" is a legal impossibility since it becomes a debt instrument upon which collection is enforced. This goes to controlling your labor against your will, which is violative of the Thirteenth Amendment and specific laws of our coun­try. IRS employees justify their false belief control program by the label vol­untary compliance--self assessment. But, the lawful fact is that there is no such condition as a voluntary slave.

This book is intending to provide the knowledge upon which you can break the Federal Government employee's chains that bind you to their control. You are controlled by false belief when you believe you are a "taxpayer" under the Internal Revenue Code. You are also controlled by false belief when you be­lieve that the IRS employees have authority to control you and your income. Their authority extends only to the return of the U.S. Government income in the possession of persons who are effectively connected with it. Only a "transferee" under the Internal Revenue Code can have U.S. Government in­come in his possession that is subject to being returned or kicked back.

To maintain personal control over your affairs you need to know your legal status. Reading this book will provide you with information needed to deter­mine whether you are a "transferee" under the Internal Revenue Code or not. With knowledge you can have control over your personal income.

INTRODUCTION

IRS HUMBUG SAYS IT ALL

Continuation of Quotation:

The title of the book says it all. The Federal Government agency called the Internal Revenue Service (hereafter IRS) has used humbug in implementing what is called "income tax" for generations.

Humbug is one of the very few English words that has a singular meaning, (as we have already given you).

For decades many generations have been deceived and misled about what is commonly known as "individual income taxation." Such deception is possible because of vagueness of the laws in the Internal Revenue Code (hereafter I.R.Code). As an example, did you know that in all of the I.R.Code there is no definition of the term "income tax"? This makes possible the false belief that it means a tax on all income a person receives when it is not a tax at all, but a kickback arrangement that was first implemented in the year 1862 between the United States Government (hereafter U.S.Government) and the people it employ. So the need to define income tax is not required, but it takes more than 1,000 pages to conceal the fact that it is a kickback arrangement.

Humbug was used to create the false belief, and humbug is used to perpetu­ate it. This book reveals how and why both a legal kickback and an illegal kickback exist today, and how U.S. judges aid Federal Government employees of other branches of government in fulfillment of illegal conduct that result in a form of involuntary servitude called peonage. Also explained is why tax eva­sion is not possible when the program is a kickback.

Once the limitation of power placed umn our public servants is understood by a suffficient number of people then WE, THE PEOPLE can keep them within those limits. Until then each person MUST EXERT THEIR OWN PERSONAL SOVEREIGNTY to protect their life, liberty and property from abuses.

Though some suggestions of what is needed in order to establish sovereignty over our personal property and exercise control over our own destiny are pro­vided, it can only be accomplished by understanding what is humbug and what is legal admmistration of the law with regard to U.S. Government income (the only subject and matter concerning the IRS). This book provides information that surrendering control over one's personal wealth is being done because of false belief, the basis for IRS humbug.

The foundation for the information in this book is extensive personal study, but the experience of being harassed and maliciously prosecuted and imprisoned is what really enables me (Frank Kowalik) to see how deception (humbug), not law, controls the lives and property of people. Though I am sure it was unin­tentional, Federal Government employees taught me a great deal.

The truth between these covers (of the book) can be the ammunition you need to defend your life, liberty and property against enforcement of a false belief: Though I cannot promise you a utopia I can share what I have learned and my experience with you. Only with truth and understanding can the fear and frustration everyone seems to have with regard to the IRS and "individual income taxation" be overcome, and personal outrage eliminated. For peace to be ever present in the world, we must experience peace on a personal basis. May it be initiated with the study of IRS HUMBUG.

END OF QUOTING.

I can only ask that you support these brothers who have dared to speak out and have undergone harassment, imprisonment and all manner of efforting to stop the information prior to reaching You-the-people. When enough of you stand on the laws of your nation, then, and only then, will you move back into freedom under your Constitution as a Republic. I repeat--under the Constitution--through sovereignty of the States of which YOU are a citizen (not the legislative Washington D.C.-Club) there is built in complete authority for funding of all governmental "services" under direct governing of you-the-people in a Repub­lic--not a mob-rule by majority voting "rulers"--Democracy. That is one set of definitions you had better never forget for one gives freedom and the other slavery.

Allow us a break for lunch and then, before moving back to the subject of na­tional disarming and weapons control, I will respond as briefly as possible to inquiries stacking up regarding robotoids. Please understand that I will not jeopardize the safety of ones in service by giving other than general terminology or concept. You, the readers, must become comfortable, however, with the knowledge that this is a pretty well-perfected technology. I am not deliberately evasive about the subject; it is that we take things out of sequence and context and then we have myriads of scattered fragments which often cause more con­cern than giving solutions to acute problems and malfunctions. For instance, it is better to act and start shutting off the fuel supply to whichever is in POWER OVER YOU AND YOUR NATION than to fully understand the details of the beings themselves. These beings in charge, these days, feed on power, control and the fuel for their actions is supplied at YOUR permission and contribution.

I particularly wish to share with you a letter which came this hour to my atten­tion. This person has gone far beyond that which we could hope and I want to respond to him. This man has taken all save two of the Journals and all of the Expresses and has computerized subject matter for reference purposes. We will reprint his letter and then I will effort to give a little more intelligent response. Thank you all for your patience.

PJ 28
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #3 HATONN

THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 1991 2:56 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 231

REGARDING "ROBOTOIDS"

Dharma, it is well worth the time to duplicate that which was sent to us by R.S. of S. CA. (for his own identification). I shall always protect our contacts for we will all need to be yea much "alive" if we are to reverse the tide sweeping you away. We also need to be united in understanding and goal intent; there­fore, we will simply have to share and re-share information until we all come into comfort and it will be through the sharing of "proof" confirmation as it flows unto individuals which shall unify the nucleus sent forth for specific pur­pose and allow the unseeing to gain insight. Do not spend time in great concern for the blindness of children, friends, etc. As Cod makes his Truth the unvarying foundation of our work--so shall ones simply come to see.

I am in receipt of a letter this very day, from one who not only withdrew from me but called me many, many quite unsavory names and pulled several away, temporarily, fortunately, as he went in anger and confusion. Today he comes to say, again in brotherhood, "thank" you that although learning "silence" is hard, he is so doing and is working diligently to be worthy of coming again within the fold as student rather than as "know-it-all"-better than God. We rejoice as the lambs come home. It is GREATNESS in the human who finds errors, recog­nizes errors and rectifies same--for I care not for name-calling (I have at least five feet of very resilient shoulders--with great bounce-back capability). Dharma is a bit more fragile and often thinks she must protect ME--she is quickly learning that I have plenty of room for her beneath my wings for the whole of us, and she often trusts me enough these days to come on in out of the storm. I have plenty of room aboard for all of you and us too.

Now for R.S.'s correspondence:

QUOTE:

Dear Commander Hatonn: (March 20, 1991)

First of all let me say that I welcome and accept everything you have writ­ten. I have received and read all of the Phoenix Expresses, but am 2 books be­hind on your Phoenix Journals--but trying to catch up. I find the material alter­nates between intriguing, engrossing, absorbing, shocking, and discouraging as I read with squeamish fascination. I make extensive notes on each page of both Expresses and Journals and put my notes on my computer so I can search and seek out information on any particular subject. [Hatonn: Thank you, that IS what we mean by "proving" truth and testing us. The more you "test" in this manner the better for us for in the sharing comes the confirmation to your brothers as well.]

Of all the subjects you have covered I believe I can say the most astonishing is in regards to robotoids. I note that when a question comes to you on this subject you indicate that the answer can be found by reviewing the existing Ex­presses and Journals which have covered this subject. With that in mind I have gathered all the material I could find and placed it on the enclosed 9 pages which I am sending along containing verbatim all the references and expla­nations. [This is such a mind-boggling subject and the hardest for ALL of you to receive and accept that I have almost dreaded the day we would sit to write a dissertation on the subject in full. I believe you can all understand the very grave jeopardy in which this one subject, carelessly handled, can place, even destroy, our entire mission; so, please, I ask indulgence when I say that I sim­ply may not give you step-by-step methods to create a "duplicate". I will, how­ever, effort to give you a bit more fundamental "HOW" it is done, how you can rapidly create an "adult" or "any stage of growth" body development, etc.]

No where in these 9 pages can I find a precise statement of how the robotoids are created. However, I have noted your explanation below which appeared on page 93 of "Shrouds Of The Seventh Seal" which seems to be as close as I could come:

"These 'genetic/holographic' DNA/RNA replicas have been in the perfecting for well over four decades. All that is required is a holo­graphic fragment (literally, one cell) and a replica can be reproduced. Then all that is required is down-loading of the memory data and pro­gramming of the manufactured entity".

"There are technical advances upon your planet, already in use by the Elite, which would boggle your senses--robotoids are simplistic in relative comparison. They are comprised totally of physical "matter" manifested into what you perceive as physical coalition of these physical matter particles coalesced according to the DNA/RNA holographic blueprint whereby the re-creation will be a projection of that which is being copied at the time of replication".

I believe I can speak for the common man of the street, since I am a com­mon man of the street, when I say that the underlined and bold-faced sentences in the above two paragraphs leave us with a very blank stare. This may be why you are getting so many questions on this subject as you have indicated. It might have some meaning to the laboratory scientist but to us men in the street it is just gobboldy-gook.

Please don't mis-understand, we are not looking for a step by step how-to-do-it-yourself kind of description; we would merely like a couple of sentences explaining how a full sized replica can be produced from one cell or fragment, and where does the matter come from which is multiplied to produce a full-sized man or woman? Also what is done with the bodies of robotoids which are being replaced? How are they able to get this holographic image of those who may have been destroyed before the holographic fragment or cell was ob­tained?

"There are technical advances upon your planet, already in use by the Elite, which would boggle your senses".

Are you at liberty to reveal what some of these advances are which you indicated by the statement above? If I had to guess I would suspect some might be midgets, dwarfs and/or giants with grotesque features which would be pawned off as space aliens by the Elite when they try to pull off the mock attack by space aliens which you have mentioned from time to time.

It goes without saying that your expresses and journals are my primary reading. I only wish my 40 year old son was not such a skeptic and would take an interest. Thanks for being our window on the world and giving us this mar­velously comprehensive and fascinating (and sometimes disheartening) view of our life here on earth. Respectfully, R.S.

END OF LETTER.

My observation is that there will be many readers who still have no idea what we are talking about and will object if I do not give fill-in and therefore, though it be tedious--R.S. has done our real work for us, and that is in pulling out that which we have already covered. Then it becomes easy to fill in some blanks for you. If this is repetition for most of you, I still ask that you study it carefully for it is, as I have said--the very hardest concept to accept and yet, you shall see that it is one of the easiest, if understood, to accomplish.

QUOTE:

HUMANLIKE GENETIC REPLICAS, SYNTHETIC DUPLICATES,

ROBOTOID HUMANOIDS, ROBOTIC RNA/DNA DOUBLES.

As Referenced In The Phoenix Expresses and Journals

Phoenix Express Vol. V, No. 11 & 12 Pg. 7 (The Robotoid Mind)

I would like to say, prior to the reader's intake that we shall be writing in depth regarding what are known as genetic doubles and robotoids as referred to lately. These are new entities and we shall be speaking of such in this upcom­ing writing but I would prefer to delay further description until later for we are so stacked up with urgent material.

The robotoid mind has no ability to comprehend danger from the larger per­spective. It can comprehend its own possible demise, but there is no "Soul" connection to God. Survival is a most elementary emotional connection to God and in times of great stress (i.e. "all men in a foxhole wholly believe in God") this is through the Soul. Since the robotoids do not have this connection, they simply intensify what ever activity they are focused upon, unless concerned fort heir own bodily survival.

Thus we have men in high places who are "soulless" and beyond the reach of normal reasoning process. We speak Truth unto them as to what the conse­quences are of continuing this insane push and it does not penetrate, for the fo­cus is only intensified. So, the maneuvering goes on in attempts to strike what they believe to be our vulnerable point, the crystal and our ground crews. It behooves all ones of this group to stay close within the area and to stay in con­stant focus of maintenance of your shields. 'Tis not the time to question the va­lidity of what is going on about you as to reality, but to come into understand­ing that it is real and that you do play a most, crucial and critical role in the sequential playing of God's hand in the game being played out.

Though we have all manner of scanners and do track and monitor key play­ers, even then we are also somewhat surprised at the audacity of Satan's chal­lenging us directly at this stage, but we must all remember that man's plunge into evil has carried him far beyond even that which Satan sanctions. However, neither is he going to put a stop to one of his humans that would carry his plan forward with the creativity that he, Satan, lacks. Neither will he make any ef­fort to protect or salvage these ones. They are way out there on a limb of their own projection; if robotoid, it is a distortion within the original human being that is being followed into manifestation.

The discussion is so that you ones may perhaps grasp the degree of danger that not only you as focused group for God face, but humanity as a whole, for few grasp, accept or even have an inkling of what they are facing when it comes to the layers of evil planning as well as the presence of those Soulless ones that cannot be reached by God for there is no connection. God does not sanction war or death for it is destructive to the Soul to participate in such, however for those that are soulless there is the dilemma of man as to what to do when one such as this becomes focused upon the destruction of God's real children. How indeed do men of God handle such a situation? How does man know when in­deed one such "being" is confronting him face-to-face? One such test is the challenge, "If you are not of Holy God, I command that you stop this instant". A Soul-connected being will hesitate, even if only for a split second. If you identify yourself with Holy God, then you had better be prepared to defend self, for a robotoid is programmed to destroy that which is of God. It is part of the process. They have not the connection with God that human has with which to identify each other, so they cannot be sure until you declare yourself, unless you are already known to them. That does not mean that you, if you are walking within the shield of God, are left defenseless in a moment such as this. The Presence shall be right at your shoulder and you will be given to know that which you are to do--if you are not in such fear and panic that you cannot in­stinctively know. Here you could hear words, but the reaction time would not serve you, instead there is a survival instinctual connection that allows for in­stant perfect action. Thus we encourage you to constantly acknowledge and recognize the Presence within you and without you. It is within this Presence of Spirit that you live, move and have your entire experience. I can assure you if, in a moment of confrontation, your mind takes you back to a Rocky or a Clint Eastwood scenario, instead of connection to your own instinctive God connec­tion that you have cultivated and prepared by holding self in the present mo­ment, your body is either a write-off or you will have lots of incarceration time to ponder your error in not being prepared as you are being given direction to do.

You do have "Little Gray Alien" REPLICAS on your planet. There are ex­act likenesses of myself on your planet--having been replicated from basic rna/dna cellular duplication. NOW, HOWEVER, FOR THAT WHICH YOU MAY BE QUITE UNPREPARED: YOU ALSO ARE GOVERNED BY AND RULED BY A ROBOTOID ARMY! EVERY FUNCTIONING PERSON OF IMPORTANCE TO THE EVOLVEMENT INTO ONE WORLD ORDER IS A REPLICA. I SHALL UNFOLD THIS TECHNOLOGY LATER FOR I KNOW THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT READY FOR SUCH. YOU HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO THIS TECHNOLOGY FOR WELL OVER TWO DECADES AND NOW YOU ARE REAPING THE FINAL CLOSING OF THE TRAP UPON HUMANITY.

I am not, herein, going to outlay who is who and what is what--watch, and you will be able to discern. Is Bill Cooper with his 9 foot alien picture real or false? Would he know if he were not? Likely not!

The "Big Boys" are getting ready to SHOW YOU a whole bunch of very "Earthly" spaceships and little and tall aliens. They are going to even bomb some of your cities to bring you into terror of our presence--for they know that with our presence--GOES THEIR DOMINANCE! Through causing the mass of mankind to fear God's hosts, you bring further confusion and destruction upon selves.

YOU HAVE ONLY GODNESS COMING FROM THE COSMOS IN THE FORM OF COSMIC BROTHERHOOD--DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THE ONE WORLD RULERS WILL ALLOW THAT KIND OF NEWS??

To make my point, of all the Journals of Truth in your oppression and lack of truth--HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE A TICKET OR RENTAL AGREE­MENT FOR ONE OF THOSE APARTMENTS IN AUSTRALIA?? I THOUGHT NOT! THOSE ARE VERY EXCLUSIVE LIVING FACILITIES, DEAR ONES, PLANNED FOR THE VERY ELITE AND NOT ALL OF THEM. A GREAT NUMBER OF ELITE WILL BE GREATLY SURPRISED AS THEY MAKE FAST ASCENT--RIGHT AFTER THE BOMB GOES OFF! THERE IS NO HONOR WITH SATAN, DEAR HEARTS, AND YOU HAD BETTER BEGIN TO RECOGNIZE HIS HANDMEN AND MAIDENS.

Herein you will simply have to believe me when I tell you that there are replacement ones for your top leaders--and hundreds of "not so top" personages. The 28th George Bush was put into the picture on the 12th of January at Camp David. He was tested and "smoothed" on the 13th and presented again to you on the 14th. He did NOT go walk alone this morning (15th) to reflect and commune with God--he went to be alone so the messages from his puppet-mas­ters--right out of Moscow--would not be monitored. I ask that, for the moment, you accept this which I tell you and then we can discuss how this can be true for, of course, many men have died because they brought this information. But information, none-the-less, has been given to you-the-public as far back as 20 years past--regarding genetic/holographic robotoids which bear identical mem­ory patterns but are subsequently "programmed". I have written of it in one of the more recent Journals but will repeat the information as I have time. Suffice it for now, please accept that which I tell you is not only possible but is, in fact, utilized in myriads of instances--right now!

There are several places of top security where these transferences are made and replica holographic information is garnered for necessary multiples. Camp David has been the prime location for it is used as the Presidential Retreat and often social gatherings, such a birthday celebrations, top-level meetings with diplomats, etc., are carried out. This technology has been perfected in the Soviet Union and thus you have the reason that your government seems so in­disposed to do anything other than cozy up to Russia.

Phoenix Express vol. VII, 8 & 9, Pg. 15 (Genetic Duplicates, holo­graphic/cellular duplication, the programming mechanism.)

Perhaps later today (1-21-91) we shall have time to discuss a bit of informa­tion regarding genetic duplicates and holographic/cellular manifestation of new bodies and the mechanism of programming. The concept is so simple that I am almost embarrassed to discuss it for, as with all things scientific in "nature", you will find total simplicity. [Sorry about that--we obviously did not find extra time that day.]

Phoenix Express Vol. VII, No. 11, Pg. 3 (Programmed robotoid hu­manoids)

You cannot, as Americans, understand that which is happening and you stand strong for that which you have been "told", afraid to speak out and appear bigoted or "against" anything regardless of how heinous the actions. Why? Be­cause you are at the point of open warfare in the form of Psychopolitical actions called "brainwashing" and the citizens of a government run by robotoid hu­manoids programmed to do exactly that which they are doing.

Phoenix Express Vol. VIII, No. 4 & 5, Pg. 9 (The world's leaders are Replicas, Ronald Reagan was slain.)

You say, "...but there was to be one 'slain' only to rise again and call him­self God and THEN we would know by the sign". There is no way to slay the leaders, dear ones, they are replicas of the originals and there are dozens to take their places and you will never know. You killed Ronald Reagan and yet, you know not that he was dead! All the signs were there, including the running of your important and critical government by astrologers and still, you missed of it.

Phoenix Express Vol. VIII, No. 6 & 7, Pg 12 Robotoids: The world is in­habited with reproductions of programmed evil.

The world is inhabited by reproductions of programmed evil with density of darkness and no lighted souls to traverse the heavens for they are birthed of the whore of Babylon who rests her feet upon the heads of God's precious cre­ation/creations and laughs at the blindness of the lambs. Man realizes not that he walks and serves that which bears no soul essence within the breasts--he follows reproductions of genetic fabrications in blindness. He realizes not that simply through Truth and confrontation with that Truth shall the evil repli­cas fall to the wayside.

Phoenix Express Vol. VIII, NO. 6 & 7, Pg. 13 (Robotoids)

The lies become so blatant that it astounds that even the dense of dense can­not see--but in many ways the entire masses have been mesmerized by the hyp­notic repetition of the robotoids who have been placed in your command to control you.

Phoenix Express Vol. VIII, No. 6 & 7, Pg. 14 Robotoids:

Your top military leaders go forth to the "front"? They basically go no­where. How is it that your military hierarchy are still in Washington in the war room? They cannot get very far from Camp David is "WHY". Look at the evil cover-up--even calling the Camp of Evil replication, "DAVID".

Phoenix Express Vol. VIII, No. 6 & 7, Pg. 14 (Bush is now in his 30th replica)
    (Note: Also appears on Pg. 92-93 of "Shrouds Of The Seventh Seal") [Thank goodness the items "match"--I probably owe a portion of this to Oberli who keeps me on my tippy-toes.]

Even a robotoid who comes within the lighted places of God Truth, shall be given soul by that Grace abounding. An awakened humanity can SEE the robotic replicas as produced by Satanic instruction. For instance--compare the one Cheney and that one, Powell--as they meet with their brother, the 30th replica of Bush on the morrow. All have been wined, dined and exchanged at-Camp David whilst you believe them to be "studying the military situation" in Saudi Arabia. The flaws in the replicas are so obvious that you do not even have to look carefully. These ones are programmed to tell you exactly that which will pull you into the beast's claws as dead-ahead as a machine can move.

Phoenix Express Vol. VIII, No. 8 & 9, Pg. 2, (Robotoids - Puppet Mas­ters)

Robotoids and genetic doubles, I REPEAT, have been around and steadily being perfected for four decades of public use right before your eyes. They are a product of the Soviet Zionists and have been your puppet masters for a long, long time--a new twist of sick humor perhaps--"the puppet pulling the human's strings"!

Let us take a short break.

주제글 정보