PJ 06
CHAPTER11
REC#4SANANDA
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 1989 9:30 P.M.YEAR 3, DAY 026

SANANDA REGARDING COOPER

SANANDA IN YOUR PRESENCE, DHARMA. BLESSINGS, LITTLE SPARROW, FOR YOUR HEART IS HEAVY AND I SHALL LIGHTEN IT. FEW THERE ARE WHO WILL FEARLESSLY GO FORTH AND PRINT MINE WORDS AND CARRY OF MINE SWORD.

I SHALL COME RIGHT TO THE POINT OF MINE COMING FORTH IN THE MIDST OF OUR BRETHERN'S MOST CRITICAL MESSAGES TO CLEAR SOME POINTS FOR YE ONES.

WILL YE FOLD AT THE FIRST COUNTER ATTACK? WILL YE TURN THY BACKS UPON ME? YE BEAR TRUTH -- THINE ENEMY BEARS LIES AND YET YE FOLD UNTO HIS ENCAMPMENT?

DO WHAT YE WILL WITH THE PRESS IN SEDONA, FOR I CARE NOT -- THEY ARE NOT IN HARMONY WITH MINE TRUTH. THEY BEAR THE DRIVEL OF ANY AND ALL WHO CLAIM TO HAVE COMMUNICATION AND INSIGHT INTO THE WORLD BEYOND. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER EXCEPT LIES UNTO MINE LAMBS.

THE BOOK HATONN HAS PENNED IS TRUTH; THE BOOK THE ONE COOPER HAS PENNED IS LIES. WHICH WILL YE CHOOSE TO PUT TO PRINT? SO BE IT, CHELAS, FOR YE TOO WILL BE OF THE TESTING. I CARE NOT WHERE THE BOOK IS PRINTED, 1 DO CARE THAT MINE OWN ONES FALL TO THE THREATS OF SLIME. YE WOULD BEND TO ONE WHO THREATENS A HUMAN LAWSUIT--짯DO YE FORGET WHO HAS PENNED OUR BOOK? DO YE BELIEVE OR DO YE NOT, FOR YE MUST BE IN THE DECIDING---- NOW! YE SHALL BE GIVEN ALL THE BACKUP CONFIRMATION AND PROOF YE NEED TO SHRED MR. COOPER'S TESTIMONY AND WE SHALL MAKE SURE OUR TEAM HAS IT TO CONFRONT IN THAT DANDY LITTLE MEETING IN SEDONA. I WEARY OF ONES UPON YOUR PLACE CRUCIFYING MY SELF AGAIN AND AGAIN--FURTHER, I WEARY OF YOU ALLOWING OF IT.

THERE IS NOT ONLY NAUGHT FROM MR. COOPER'S MATERIAL WE HAVE TAKEN OF IMPORT, BUT FURTHER, WE REFUTE THAT WHICH HE HAS PROCLAIMED. WILL YE JUST BACK OFF AND LET HIS LIES STAND? HE CLAIMS THY SPACE BRETHREN ARE HERE TO ENSLAVE YOU. HE CLAIMS THE GOVERNMENT HANDLED EBE AND THE CHLOROPHYLL UTILIZING ENTITIES SIMPLY DIED IN A CRASH--THEY WERE MURDERED (INCINERATED) BY YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT. AND THEY HAD COME FORTH TO GIVE YOU ASSISTANCE AS THINE EARTH EVOLVED INTO AN UNINHABITABLE LAND. HUMANS MURDER ALL THAT IS GLORIOUS AND PRECIOUS BUT THY REWARDS ARE AT HAND.

I, SANANDA, WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THE MARTYRDOM OF MINE WORKERS. YOU HAVE RECEIVED TRUTH AND YE ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND IN THE FACE OF THE FIRST FEEBLE ATTACK AGAINST YE ONES? THEN WE SHALL GO ELSEWHERE. I ASSURE YOU, DEAR BELOVED THEDRA IS NOT INTIMIDATED BY THESE FRAUDS. HOW WILL YE CHANGE OF THINE WORLD IF YE SURRENDER TO ANY CROSS EXPRESSION. WILLIAM COOPER IS A FACE OF THAT WHICH IS UNWORTHY TO WALK IN MINE BELOVED HANDMAIDEN'S FOOTPRINTS AND YE SHALL NOT YIELD UNTO HIM----YE SHALL NOT YIELD. HATONN BRINGS TRUTH UNTO YOU AND YOU WOULD CAST HIM ASIDE FOR THE FOOLISH FEARS OF ONES IN A PRINTING SHOP? SO BE IT FOR IT SHALL BE NOTED IN THE LIFE RECORDS. I CARE NOT WHEREIN THESE MESSAGES ARE PRINTED; THEY MUST BE PRINTED AS THY PORTION OF THIS PLANET IS DESTINED TO DOOM IF YE DO NOT TAKE ACTION AND RAPIDLY. DHARMA AND COMMANDER ASHTAR HAVE WORKED DILIGENTLY FOR SOME TEN HOURS A DAY AT THE KEYBOARD AND ADDITIONAL HOURS IN STUDY----YOU ARE IN EMERGENCY CRISIS, YE HAVE BUILDING AND SAFETY SHELTERS TO BE COMPLETED -- YE HAVE NO TIME FOR PLAYING OF GAMES WITH THY NEW AGE CHILDREN WHO PLAY AT PLAY AND SHOW. SHOW AND TELL ENOUGH, CHELAS, FOR I GROW MOST WEARY쨌--MOST WEARY.

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU ATTEND SISTER'S OPINION FURTHER, I SUGGEST YOU SERVE MR. COOPER WITH A LAWSUIT FOR UTILIZING MY MATERIAL. LET US SEE HOW THAT FITS AND WHAT HE DOES. I WOULD BE MOST PLEASED TO MEET THIS ONE IN THE SUPREME COURT OF YOUR LAND. BRING HIM FORTH IF HE DARES! BUT "TIS YOU WHO BECOME WEAK; MINE OWN. SO BE IT. SO BE IT. IT IS ONLY THE LIVES OF EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD IN THY PLACE AT STAKE--"TIS THY CHOICE. IF OUR WORDS DO NOT GO FORTH AND SUBTERRANEAN SHELTERS BUILT AND TRUTH BROUGHT FORTH REGARDING THY COSMIC BRETHREN, THINE LIVES WILL BE MOST MISERABLE. WILL MINE TROOPS FAIL ME AT THE GATE? I THINK NOT! I FULLY PROPOSE YOU MEET MR. COOPER WITH A COUNTER SUIT ON THE 28TH OF SEPTEMBER. HE HAS STOLEN FROM EVERY HONEST HISTORIAN REGARDING THE EVENT OF UFO STUDY. I DENOUNCE HIM AS AN ENEMY TO ME AND UNTO MINE PEOPLE.

I HAVE COUNTLESS PLACES WHEREBY TO PUBLISH MINE WORDS SO YE OF MINE, CONCERN NOT. IT IS A TIME OF WEEDING AND SORTING--THE WHEAT SHALL BE SEPARATED FROM THE TARES. IT MUST BE NOW, FOR IT IS THE TIME OF CHOOSING. GO FORWARD AND PUBLISH MINE TRUTH LEST YE BE COSTING THE LIVES OF THINE INNOCENT BRETHREN WHO DARED SPEAK THE TRUTH AFORE YE.

YE WHO DOUBT THE TRUTH OF THIS RECEIVER HAD BEST CONSIDER VERY CAREFULLY THAT WHICH YE DO---THIS ONE AND HER MATE ARE IN THE HAND OF ATON---GOD! YE DENOUNCE THIS ONE'S WORDS AS FALSE AND YE SHALL BE STRICKEN WITH THE DUMBNESS OF IGNORANCE, FOR IN THY PROCLAMATION OF WISDOM YE ARE MOST FOOLISH INDEED. FURTHER, YE WHO WOULD CAST STONES AT MINE HAND짯MAIDEN, MINE BELOVED SISTER, SHALL REAP THE WIND AS THINE REWARD FOR YE ARE VILE AND WHAT YE SOW THEREOF SHALL YE REAP. I SHALL NOT BE SET ASIDE IN THY CORNERS ANY LONGER, NOR SHALL I ACCEPT THINE PERSECUTION FOR YE ARE FOOLISH AND YE KNOW NOT THAT WHICH YE DO--THINE WORLD IS A ARMAGEDDON, DO YE NOT UNDERSTAND OF ME?HOW LONG WILL YE PLAY AT YOUR FOOL��셎 GAMES?SO BE IT FOR IT IS THY CHOOSING AND THE TIME FOR CHOOSING IS AT A CLOSE.

NEITHER WILL MINE FLEDGLINGS BE PERMITTED PERSECUTION FOR THEY ARE BUT MINE CHILDREN WHO DO MINE WILL. YE WHO ATTACK THEM SHALL BE ATTACKED AND MINE IS A TWO EDGED SWORD THAT SHALL CUT TO THE QUICK. HEED MINE WORDS FOR I AM AN ANGRY GOD AND I AM THE LORD THY GOD AND YE HAD BEST NOT MISUNDERSTAND OF MINE PURPOSE FOR OF MINE INTENT.THESE BLESSED ONES ARE IN THE PROTECTION OF MINE WINGS AND THEY SHALL PREVAIL. I CARE NOT WHAT YE DO WITH THE DRIVEL OF THE INFIDELS WHO BEAR FALSE TESTIMONY AGAINST MINE COSMIC BRETHREN-- I PREFER YE BE BRIGHT ENOUGH TO TOSS IT INTO THINE GARBAGE PAILS WHEREIN IT BELONGS. YE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE LIES; OH, WOULD IT BE ONLY ONE LIE BUT 'TIS MANY, MANY, MANY-- I SUGGEST YOU TOSS OF MR. COOPER'S GARBAGE OUT AND GATHER COMMANDERS HATONN'S AND ASHTAR'S UNTO THINE BOSOM AND TAKE ACTION TO SAVE OF THINE PEOPLES--YE ARE SO AT RISK AND THEY ARE GIVING FORTH THE INFORMATION WHICH WILL SAVE OF THE MASSES. SO BE IT AND SELAH.

I TAKE MINE LEAVE OF THEE, LITTLE ONE, AND I GIVE UNTO THEE THE REST THAT YOU REQUIRE THAT WE MIGHT MOVE ON ON THE MORROW. YE ARE BLESSED OF ME AND I HOLD THEE CLOSE. YE KNEW THAT YE WOULD BE IN PERSECUTION BUT IT PAINS ME TO WITNESS FOR I SEE THAT MINE BELOVED ONES ARE SO VULNERABLE.

GO TO THY REST, FOR OUR WORK MUST GO FORTH. AS THINE SISTER HAS REMINDED YOU--FEAR NOT FOR I AM WITH YOU. I AM THE CAPTAIN AND NO STORM CAN PREVAIL AGAINST OUR VESSEL. MY BLESSINGS UPON MY LOYAL AND FAITHFUL AND AN ESPECIAL BLESSING UPON THEE AND OBERLI, WHO SERVES IN HONOR AND HUMILITY. GOD RESIDES WITH THEE. FOR HE IS THINE SIBOR. GREAT BLESSINGS BE UNTO THE ONES WHO WALK IN THY LOCATION WITH THEE FOR THEY ARE MOST BLESSED OF ME, KNOW I CARE FOR THEE AND DWELL WITH THEE. AMEN.

REST WELL FOR YE ARE IN MINE CARE AND I STAND ASIDE THAT YE MAY GO UNTO THINE REST. PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT MINE BELOVED SISTER RECEIVES OF THIS WORD. I AM THAT I AM. I AM SANANDA.

PJ 06
CHAPTER 12
REC#1ASHTAR
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 19897:00 A.M.YEAR 3, DAY 027

WHAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO LISTEN?

Dearly beloved, we gathered here this day in memory of- - -. Perhaps you can fill in those empty spaces. More likely there will be no one to fill the roll if action is forsaken. I am not come to give you peace--I AM ASHTAR, and I come to scare you into action! I come with the Radiant One that you might know you have help if you but ask. I deplore scare tactics; what else would cause you to listen?

RECEIVER NO LONGER FEARS

We have passed one hurdle regarding my receiver this day. She no longer has any fear of printing truth--for if it is truth it belongs to no single man. I come to assist those ones who came before and offered all they could--they will now have help.

FURTHER, WE WILL RENOUNCE ANY AND ALL WHO GIVE FORTH FALSE INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR BROTHERS WHO COME INTO YOUR SPACES TO ASSIST YOU. WE SHALL DO IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU, THE PUBLIC HEAR IT. WE MIND NOT CONTROVERSY-- MAN PAYS ATTENTION, ALBEIT ONLY SLIGHT AND PASSING, TO CONTROVERSY. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE ANY JUDGE WOULD PROSECUTE AND PUT INTO A JAIL, A NINETY YEAR OLD HAND-MAIDEN OF ESU JESUS IMMANUEL SANANDA? COME NOW, YE OF FAINT HEARTS! IF WE USE EARTH PRODUCED MATERIAL WE WILL SPLATTER THE ADVERTISING IN BEHALF OF THOSE ONES TO THE WINDS THAT THEY MIGHT BE GIVEN RECOGNITION.

COOPER'S FALSE LECTURES

YE ONES WHO EFFORT AT PREVENTING THE TRUTH FROM BEING PUBLISHED SHALL REAP THOSE WINDS--SO BE IT! THIS MOST SURELY INCLUDES ONE LABELED MILTON WILLIAM COOPER WHO BRINGS FORTH FALSE LECTURES ABOUT YOUR SPACE BROTHERS AND THEIR INTENT. YOU, AS A NATION, HAVE AND ARE BEING SORELY DECEIVED. COSMIC LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE TAMPERING OR PHYSICAL DAMAGING OF ONES ON THE EARTH LEVEL PLANES. ANY DARK BROTHERHOOD CAN ONLY ACT THROUGH THE DENSE PHYSICAL FORMS OF THE HUMAN MANIFEST. THE ONES YOU ACCUSE OF DAMAGING YOU. MR. COOPER. CAME TO ASSIST YOU AND DISCOVER HOW BEST YOUR SPECIES CAN BE EVACUATED FROM YOUR DEATH TRAP. YOU HAVE SORELY USED AND MALIGNED YOUR INTERGALACTIC BROTHERS. NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN SO MUCH AS LIFTED UP ON A CRAFT WITHOUT PRIOR CONTRACT AND AGREEMENT OF THAT ONE. IF YOU FORGET YOUR CONTRACTS, ��쁔IS YOUR OWN AGREEMENT. SO BE IT; I SPEAK OF IT FOR YOU WILL BE CONFRONTED CONTINUALLY WITH PURE GARBAGE AND WE, HENCEFORTH, SHALL REFUTE IT AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

I, ASHTAR. AM THE COMMANDER OF THESE FLEETS OF ONES COMING TO THE AID OF YOUR SPECIES AND I HONOR MY RESPONSIBILITIES. OF COURSE THERE ARE ONES IN TROUBLE IN THE OUTER DIMENSIONS; OF COURSE THERE ARE "FALLEN" ONES AND DARK ONES--BUT THEY ARE NOT IMPACTING EARTH IN A MANNER BEING SCATTERED ABOUT BY VICIOUS DECEIVERS AND BRINGERS OF TERROR. YOU ARE IN DANGER AT THE HANDS OF YOUR OWN EVIL LEAPERS AND FALSE TEACHERS, YE FEAST ON THE CARCASSES OF THINE BRETHREN WHO HAVE COME TO BRING THEE LIFE. SO BE IT, FOR THAT WHICH IS THRUST FORTH AND SOWED, SHALL BE REAPED IN LIKE KIND.

Let us move back to the information regarding your nuclear war plight. I cannot urge you often enough to get the book: FIGHTING CHANCE; TEN FEET TO SURVIVAL.., Arthur Robinson, Ph.D. and Gary North. Ph.D., American Bureau of Economic Research, P.O. Box 8204, Ft. Worth, Texas 76124. They, like us---copyright a book only for content truth. PLEASE copy, photocopy---any way you wish to get the word forth. We copyright only to insure quality of reproduction in truth. So that there is an original copy which can bear truth of content if our enemies (your enemies) misquote our messages. Ones on your place can sue us if you please. It may, however, be a bit difficult--how does one sue Aton (God)? How does one sue a Commander Hatonn of Intergalactic Fleet Command--how will you sue me, Ashtar, overall fleet commander?

Do you think Jesus Immanuel Sananda needs of your puny books from which to copy? The only imaginable reason is that you ones cannot come into comfort with that one to whom you pray for yourself', So be it, let us move on, Dharma, with a bit of a story which should shake a few, a tiny bit.

WHITE HOUSE PROCEDURES IN U.S.

The U.S. has what are called Emergency Actions Procedures. In case of a first strike by the Soviets on the U.S., the President has to respond before the first missiles strike; within 25 minutes for land-based ICBM's launched from the Soviet Union, and within perhaps 10 to 15 minutes for nearby submarine- launched missiles. That is pretty short notice--FURTHER, FOR YOU or OURS WHO QUESTION, " WON'T SPACE BROTHERS DISARM THEM?" NO---NOT UNLESS THEY ARE HEADED INTO OUR SPACE AND REACH ONE HUNDRED FIFTY MILES ABOVE YOUR SURFACE. THERE ARE SOME OTHER ALLOWED INTER짯VENTIONS, BUT I MOST SURELY WILL NOT PRINT THEM FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE. WE ARE ON STAND-BY AND WE WILL BE ALLOWED TO EVACUATE OUR OWN WORKERS ABIDING ON YOUR PLANET--SO I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, YOU WHO 'CLAIM' TO BRING FORTH OUR TRUTH FOR IT IS UP TO SANANDA WHO STANDS AT THE SORTING GATE짯HOUSE DOOR. YOU HAD ALSO BETTER BE REMEMBERING THE TERMINOLOGY-- GATE-HOUSE DOOR!

This will bring in names for example, for it is quite public knowledge and has often been laughed at in your social circles and political cartoons. When in doubt always laugh it off and perhaps it will go away.

Bill Gulley used to be in charge of seeing to it that the procedures that the President is to follow are coordinated. He worked for Presidents Johnson. Nixon, and Ford as a military liaison agent. He was a retired military man. He was the head of the Military Office at the White House under President Ford. This brings you to the subject of a "manual".

The manual is the White House Emergency Procedures manual, WHEP for short--you Americans speak only in alphabets when there is anything of semi-짯importance. The White House has a copy, and so does the Pentagon. It spells out exactly what steps the President must take to achieve a particular response by the military. Only it wasn't an "it"; it was a "they". The two manuals for years didn't agree with each other, and nobody knew it. Therein lies a tale, a tale of lies.

Upon confirmation that a launch has taken place (this must be confirmed, eating up more precious time), the Pentagon Command Center Signals the White House and the various military commands around the world.

When the operator at the White House military switchboard receives this alert, he sounds an alert. The warrant officer with the manual is supposed to immediately rush to the President. The warrant officer then opens the manual to get at the instructions in a little black book. The warrant officer has the combination to the lock (oh yes, it is locked securely); the President does not.

The President, you see, is supposed to be carried by helicopter to a nearby air base to board one of four huge flying electronic command posts, which is supposed to be ready for take-off by the time he arrives. Or he can be flown to one of several sites, supposedly classified, but which the Soviets know all about and have targeted--precisely. AGAIN, I URGE YOU TO REFER ( GET, IF YOU DON'T HAVE) SPACE- GATE. THE VEIL REMOVED--짯 AND REFER TO THE SECTION ON ''THE DOOMSDAY PLAN". MR. COOPER, YOU HAVE FAILED TO NOTE VERY MUCH INFORMATION IN SPACE- GATE.

But what if the President isn't home? What if he is off fishing at his favorite fishing hole in Maine! Surely the Soviets would know for the Soviets read the newspapers.

Or, the President could go into a one-mile deep hole beneath the White House to protect himself. Oops, there goes Ashtar again with logical thinking--THERE IS NOT ONE! THE SOVIET PREMIER HAS ONE BUT YOUR PRESIDENT DOESN'T. That should tell you just about everything you need to know for confirmation. The President plans to be long gone, brothers, and you will all be left with no deep holes to jump into at all.

Now let us look at your comedy of foolishness. In 1975, Donald Rumsfeld, the Secretary of Defense, tried out the system. He and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff scheduled a test. Rumsfeld picked up General Brown's emergency telephone. He didn't get the President. He got someone on the White House signal hoard. Rumsfeld identified himself and asked to speak to the President.

Rumsfeld later claimed that he waited ten minutes. The operator insisted that it was only three. (Which do you think it was--do you hear a loud 'boom' in the background") Rumsfeld finally asked what was taking so long. The answer: "I'm trying to find Kollmorgen," who was director of the Military Office. When Rumsfeld asked why he couldn't speak to the President, he was informed that he had to be cleared by Kollmorgen before he could speak to the President. But the operator couldn't find Kollmorgen.

Well, tough luck, Mr. Secretary of Defense. Also tough luck, for millions of Americans, had there been an attack. Mr. Gulley commented: "So here you had a situation where the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the duty general in the Pentagon Command Center, believed all along--for many years-- that all they had to do in a crisis was pick up that emergency phone and the President would immediately answer it. It would never have happened!"

WHAT WERE THE 'EXCUSES'?

You would enjoy the book Mr Gulley wrote: BREAKING COVER: Bill Gulley, (New York: Simon and Schuster, 1980), the above is on pg. 185.

What had happened? One of Gulley's predecessors under Mr. Kennedy saw that there was no clear understanding of the Emergency Procedures. So he wrote up the procedures. He wanted to keep both the Pentagon and White House staff happy, so he wrote, up two sets of instructions, With each group getting the set that made them important in the list of people to be notified. Then, in order to make his own office seem crucial, he wrote in a clearing role for himself which slowed down the whole alert: the person calling in had to be cleared by him.

Interestingly, but not surprising, neither side ever knew that there were two different sets of instructions until Rumsfeld made his fateful call--over a decade later. When Gulley came in as the new officer, he made the changes. But they didn't help much, he said.

The President doesn't have the manual until the warrant officer brings it to him. The warrant officer knows what all the papers mean--supposedly. The President never sees it beforehand. He could, of course, but he never asks, Gulley said. (Warrant officer, by the way, is a peculiar rank: above a sergeant but below a second lieutenant.) Whenever Jimmy Carter went to his hometown of Plains, Georgia for a visit, the aide with the manual stayed in a hotel room in Americus, ten miles down the road.

Here is a better one: Before Mr. Gulley, the manual was safely locked in a nice safe nearby bomb shelter, AND ONLY THE WARRANT OFFICER HAD THE COMBINATION! There was no way for the warrant officer to get it to the President in time, if the Soviets used a submarine-launched missile. Gulley said in 1980, "If the balloon ever did go up, it would be pure PANDEMONIUM." ASHTAR SAYS, "NOT FOR VERY LONG, MR. GULLEY." He said this long after he made the system more efficient, sic, sic!

What if the enemy killed the President and Vice President in a coordinated attack? Gulley shows how easy it would be for a small terrorist group to get into the White House, let alone a well trained KGB terrorist group. There will be no retaliation, unless the Soviets give us a warning for some reason as part of a particular strategy. It's their choice. Unless you had a protected President and foolproof communications, Gulley says, you could not retaliate. You have neither, he says, and it was certainly his job to know.

So much for America's winning nuclear war strategy, Mutual Assured Destruction. I would say that is very well named: MAD. DEAR ONES, ARE YOU FEELING REALLY SECURE NOW? CAN YOU CLIMB ABOVE HEARING THIS FROM A SPACE COMMANDER? THE FACTS ARE BEFORE YOU IN GOOD OLD EARTH AMERICAN LANGUAGE-짯-WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND?

Dharma, take a little break, Oberli may wish to forward some of the opening of this to Sedona. Ashtar to stand-by. Out.