힐링에너지

Default 응답: SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL

PJ 06
    CHAPTER 15
    REC#4ASHTAR
    TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 1989 4:30 P.M.YEAR 3, DAY 027

Ashtar returned and ready to continue.

START NOW-EXPAND

Get started. If your representatives in Congress see the light and decide that you deserve more space per occupant, they can vote to build additional shelters. That way, you don't mess up production schedules. You just get more of the same. In short, "Buy two; they're small".

The entire system could be completed in less than two years by means of existing industrial facilities, and with existing and currently underutilized industrial capabilities in steel and concrete production, metal-forming, and earthmoving. The currently idle American assembly line facilities can be used to produce the habitability items, such as radiation meters, hammock beds and chairs, water storage containers, ventilation equipment and blast valves. Then if you expand into a better system these shelters can be converted into massive underground storage facilities as an adjunct to your underground city.

PROTECT THE HOMELESS

As the original facilities become replaced and the need for storage is diminished, you will still have safe, weather protected places to house and tend your homeless. There could be areas selected for kitchens, sleeping, etc. and a program organized for self-tending in exchange for labor and other selected duties. Get your addicted population cleaned up and you will have a whole new working class of contributors.

But what if Congress only spends $100 per person? You cannot go to one square foot per person. Alternative approaches include: 1) shelter for the women and children but not the men; 2) shelters for the "important people" and not the rest of you; 3) shelters without survival equipment: you can't stay inside long, and everybody brings a box lunch. Well, if you get started the communities will find a way. In the cities, if ones will not participate, then you have another type of problem.

The bottom line is that you must start building modular shelters for the children--now.Surely you can agree that you have no moral right to leave them unprotected. Then you build for your soldiers, then for your homes and businesses. If you like the results, you just keep on building and by then you will have found better and more efficient building materials and procedures.

With compressed earth domes you only have to dig half as deep and have equal protection. But, get started. Get started and allow it to grow. A journey is begun by that first step--perhaps this book is the first step for many of you--blessings be upon you for such a decision. Maybe you will even build so many that there will be comfortably low occupancies. Maybe you will even then tie them together with tunnels. Maybe your children, your grandchildren, and your civilization will have a future after all. Perhaps you can be the foundation civilization for a whole new world in transition. So be it.

LOCATIONS OF SHELTERS

You must be certain that the shelters will be located so that most of them cannot be destroyed even by the worst possible deliberate attack on the shelters themselves. This is the best way to ensure that such an attack will never take place. You must place the shelters according to Soviet capability, not according to your perceptions of their intentions.

The United States (not including Alaska) contains approximately 3 million square miles. Nuclear explosions of 500 to 1000 kilotons (1 megaton) at optimum height can destroy most buildings over a 50 to 100 square mile area. Therefore, with an attack by 10,000 explosions, the Soviets could destroy the buildings in an area of about 1 million square miles. Excluding, therefore, buildings in desert, forest, and very rural areas, they have the capability of destroying most of the buildings in the U.S.-----BUT DEAR FRIENDS, THEY WILL NOT DO THAT--FOR THAT WOULD LEAVE THEM WITH NO DEFENSE OR RETALIATION ABILITY AGAINST CHINA. THAT IS ONE REASON THEY HAVE LEFT YOU ALIVE. IT IS STILL A GREAT RISK, FOR THEY KNOW THE CHINESE CAN PROTECT THEMSELVES AND ARE JUST WAITING UNTIL THE SOVIETS ARE WEAKENED IN GREAT MEASURE. OH, IT IS JUST A BIG MERRY-GO-AROUND OF INTRIGUE, IS IT NOT?

As their nuclear arsenal grows, and as the number of their "delivery vehicles" grows, they will be able to knock down even more of your buildings.

TARGETS WILL BE URBAN AREAS AND MILITARY INSTALLATIONS

In practice, of course, they would concentrate explosions in urban areas and around military installations, and keep weapons in reserve for threatening other countries into submission. Such threats will be very effective in a world in which the U.S. no longer exists. Even so, it is unlikely that any city or large town will be free from a direct attack. Clearly you cannot defend your buildings. Only an anti-missile defense system can do that--a deployed strategic defense, not a research and development program.

There are, however, domed structures with the majority of the "floors" underground that, will survive an almost direct explosion for the shock wave and wind force will be deflected from the domed shape. We will speak of those things at a later time--let us just get started at present; we can help you plan and dream and build for the assured future for which you are saving yourselves.

An air-burst attack on your buildings will not harm your people if they are in properly designed, 200 psi sure-safe blast shelters, The blast shelters could only be harmed by a ground-burst attack. Besides being much less effective at destroying buildings, a ground-burst attack would also not be effective in de짯stroying very many of your shelters.

WHAT OF NEUTRON BOMBS AND PARTICLE BEAMS?

I would insert in this portion for you who are already asking: What about neutron bombs that preserve buildings and just kill life? What about particle beams that back feed and chain react into oblivion? THE COSMIC COUNCIL MAY ALLOW A GREAT DEAL OF INTERFERENCE FROM WE, THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE FEDERATION; FOR WITH THOSE WEAPONS YOU WOULD MOST PROBABLY ANNIHILATE YOUR PLANET AND THAT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IF AT ALL PREVENTABLE. WE WILL INTERCEDE. WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN CALLED INTO ACTION BY BOTH THE UNITED STATES, THE SOVIET UNION AND SEVERAL TIMES BY CHINA TO STOP CHAIN REACTIONS FROM YOUR PARTICLE BEAM SYSTEMS. ONCE AT CHERNOBLE, ONCE JUST BEFORE A MAJOR SUMMIT IN EUROPE, ONCE AT THE LIVERMORE LABORATORIES NEAR SAN FRANCISCO. OH, WE ARE MUCH MORE ACCEPTED THAN YOU MIGHT EVER BELIEVE TO HEAR TELL OF IT. LET US JUST DEAL HERE WITH LITTLE OLD NUCLEAR BOMBS AND SHELTERS THEREFOR.

LITTLE OLD "REGULAR" NUCLEAR BOMBS

A ground surface burst, 500 to 1000-kiloton explosion produces a crater about 0.03 square miles in area. You read it correctly: three one-hundredths of a square mile. This can vary, of course, in accordance with soil type and other factors. In addition, soil and rock ejected from the crater covers an additional 0.1 square miles to a significant depth--a depth that, in the absence of a tunnel system, might fatally trap the occupants of an underground blast shelter. In addition, there is severe ground-transmitted shock and pressure in the immediate vicinity of a nuclear explosion. For these reasons, it is impractical to build civilian blast shelters that can resist ground bursts within their own 0.6 square mile location. Six tenths of a mile is not much area.

The shelters described herein would be sure-safe outside of a 0.6 square mile area around a ground burst explosion of a one-megaton nuclear weapon. They would be surely destroyed within a 0.3 square mile area. In between, they would be partially destroyed.

DIRTY LITTLE EARTHQUAKE SIDE EFFECTS

You will find the Soviets have another dirty little scheme--they have targeted some of the most stressed areas of your fault line systems for directed ground-짯burst missiles. These would trigger your Earth fault line and the devastation of such a power supported quake would be tremendously more destructive than that which you are expecting from Mother Nature

WHAT IF THE SHELTERS ARE GROUND-BURST TARGETED?

What if the Soviets, knowing that you are going to be tucked safely in your little shelters, simply targeted the shelters with ground bursts? For 230 million people, you will need 1.5 million shelters, as compared with 10,000 Soviet weapons. Clearly they cannot kill many of you unless you put the shelters too close together.

Half the people of the United States live at a density of 1,500 people per square mile or less. They would need less than one shelter per 0.1 square miles. The low densities of people in rural locations would require a few more minutes on average to reach shelter, or else placement of extra shelters with fewer people per shelter. In the worst case, therefore, the Soviets could only endanger six shelters per explosion and could only surely destroy less than three with one bomb.

An additional 30 percent of your people live at densities of more than 1,500 but less than 6,000 per square mile. For them the risk would be a minimum of 3 shelters per explosion and a maximum of 24.

When these facts and also the circumstances of those people living at even higher densities are taken into consideration, the estimate is a maximum of less than 10 percent of your blast shelters could be destroyed by an all-out ground-burst attack on the shelters themselves with the entire Soviet nuclear weapons inventory--pretty good odds by any count.

Dharma, enough for now as I would rather start fresh later as I note you are getting muscle cramps. You are doing well, chela, and we will proceed as rapidly as possible but it cannot all be done by one in one day. So be it and my blessings upon you and my beloved assistants for I realize I am piling great workloads on already burdened backs. I salute you for your contributions in such love and willingness. The gift will perhaps be the saving of a nation and its peoples. That would be a reward of great abundance in itself.

I AM THAT I AM, IN THE SERVICE OF GOD AND IMMANUEL SANANDA, I AM ASHTAR SIGNING OFF, CLEARING CIRCUIT��╈��.OUT.

PJ 06
    CHAPTER 16
    REC# 2ASHTAR
    WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 19899:00 A.M.YEAR 3, DAY 028

Ashtar come to share and witness, Dharma. Your heart is heavy with things of life: You knew that your path would not be one of ease and further, you knew it would be filled with danger. You ones must come into your senses for in your innocence you blunder. In your carelessness you can blunder and cause great pain and damage to your brothers and unto our most fragile cred짯ibility base. You ones must be pure and responsible beyond all others for ye are the light; you cannot light of a path with smudged candle globes. Ye ones are the fish within the fishbowl of fishbowls. Dark ones always appear in innocence -- why would Satan call himself the "Prince of Light?" If you are given to feel uncomfortable about any situation--know that there is something WRONG with it. Those negative prodding��셲 are sent forth from us at your request--heed them!

Let us continue in our work to get you some survival shelters, but I want you ones to use your heads and see the ultimate damage done if our work is discredited in any measure. Further, I prefer that you ones make it long enough to be able to physically need the shelters. Through carelessness you can be "taken out". Through irresponsible behavior or deliberate actions of negative intent; we will remove you from the projects--we are not dealing with afternoon tea and crumpets; we are about the transition of a world and a survival of a civilization. Consider this a most severe warning from your Commander, please.

SHELTER LOCATIONS

Some of this material I would now utilize from the good doctors' book, but my agreement is that if I utilize some of a chapter, I utilize all. My purpose for not doing so is to cause ones to be caused to get their book and to get the references and back-up materials to make the plan function; you will need go to their sources or you will not be able to utilize my information properly. My purpose is not to use a human's information but to cause you to wake up, get busy and get information of substance, from ones who know what they are doing on an Earth plane. I would simply hit you soundly upon thy heads with the book if I were so allowed. Get the information---these are the ones we recommend you utilize of their knowledge and research. GET THEIR BOOK, GET THEM TO HEAD UP YOUR PROGRAM IF YOU CAN 짯 AND GET MOVING. ASHTAR AND BROTHERS HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR PUBLISHING BOOK BUSINESS, NOR YOUR RESOURCES, NOR ALMOST ANYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE; WE ARE EFFORTING AT KEEPING YOU ALIVE AND INTO WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE, YOU ONES OF THE FATHER'S FLOCKS. THE WORLD AS YOU KNOW IT WILL COME TO A SCREECHING HALT JUST AS PROCLAIMED BY THE PROPHETS--IT IS UNDER WAY RIGHT THIS MOMENT; THEREFORE WHAT YOU ONES DO IS MOST HIGHLY IMPORTANT. YOU WILL HAVE NUCLEAR WAR, THE ONLY QUESTION AT ALL IN POINT, IS 'WHEN'. YOU NEED THE SHELTER SYSTEM ALL THE REMAINDER OF THE WAY THROUGH THE TRANSITION SO, AT WORST, THE SHELTERS WILL NOT BE USELESS.

Drs. Robinson and North make some excellent population comparisons and excellent observations which I will utilize, this in no way relieves you of the responsibility of obtaining their comprehensive information.

Air-burst is the detonation of choice in any enemy attack. Air-burst attack will take out your buildings and above ground installation to put you out of operation. Ground-burst explosions are much less effective for blast damage than are air-burst weapons. The buildings near the explosion are destroyed, but the land surface area covered by destructive blast forces is much less. Therefore, if you had large numbers of small blast shelters distributed at your non-evacuated population density, the casualty rate would be so low as to render an attack on the shelters impractical and ineffective.

Let me add comments at this point. Up to this point there has been no need for consideration of any but major air-burst systems because that would easily wipe out your human population above ground. If they could utilize weaponry that would wipe out life and preserve utility buildings, etc., that would, of course, be the weapon of choice. That is not going to be allowed so the next strategy is do second best. At your status of helplessness you are most vulnerable above ground so air-burst bombs are most preferable, even if buildings and technical installations must be rebuilt. As things move along it may change. You see, an occupying group must consider the occupation populace. Ground-burst weapons leave more useable buildings, but you have a tremendous fallout problem and then you could move into a semi-nuclear winter with tremendous clouds of radioactive material--circling the globe, which could bring the fallout right back on one's home base. You see, this makes the point--there is risk involved and that buys you more time.

CURRENT "HANGING-ROPE" SALES

I further hope my crew noted the news of yesterday, where the Soviet leaders are asking the U.S. to get behind their freedom movement and support them with more money and supplies, as well as additional trade. If your spines I further hope my crew noted the news of yesterday, where the Soviet leaders are asking the U.S. to get behind their freedom movement and support them didn't have chills--twenty days in isolation for you! What is so terrible, is the citizen taxpayer will push for that very thing--��쐓end the rope---send the rope��� and the scaffolding and the trap door. Let us have peace and friendship at any cost--that cost is your annihilation, dear old U.S. citizens.

SHELTERS NEED TO BE NEAR USUAL LOCATIONS OF POPULATION

You must have your blast shelters near your usual locations so that you can have instant protection. You will not need to evacuate. But blast shelters are a bit more costly than simple fallout shelters. Why not evacuate into the countryside and build fallout shelters?

The Soviet civil defense systems relied in part upon evacuation during the years that their blast shelter system was under construction. Of course, they had the advantage of warning, since it is their military doctrines that call for a surprise first-strike. Yours do not.

Now that Soviets have completed a formidable blast shelter system, they no longer depend upon evacuation. Unfortunately, and most stupidly, some of your planners still propose evacuation schemes that assume long warning times. They assume that you will see the Soviet evacuation and then have time to act. Evacuation is no longer required by the Soviets, so there will be no early spy warning of preparatory evacuation of the Soviets. This was an obvious development, since their military strategy of a surprise first-strike could hardly include the obvious warning of evacuation in their own camp.

In the face of the Soviet threat, the Chinese built an evacuation system--30 feet underground. The Chinese plans do not depend on warning and evacuation time. They know their enemy. In addition to their early knowledge, the Soviets have the following advantages: we have fewer attack weapons; most of those weapons will be destroyed by the Soviet's first strike; those that you manage to launch will encounter their formidable strategic missile defense systems; and, finally, if any do get through, they will not do much damage to a country that has protected most of Its industry and has blast sheltered its population.

Shelter density is illustrated by reference to maps labeled 1 and 2 In FIGHTING CHANCE, which are outline maps of Washington, D.C. and its Surrounding counties: Montgomery and Prince George's (Maryland) and Fairfax (Virginia); and maps of Los Angeles and Orange Counties in California. (Ashtar: this should make you ones in Los Angeles tingle with delight--it indicates a potential deadly target area, beloved friends and relatives in Southern California coastal areas.)

WASHINGTON D.C. AREA AND LOS ANGELES/ORANGE COUNTY

In 1980, Washington, D.C., Montgomery County, Fairfax County, and Prince George's County had populations of 638,400,579,100,596,900, and 665,100 respectively, for a total of 2,479,500, or about 1% of the US population. The corresponding surface areas are 63, 495, 393, and 487 square miles respectively.Therefore, the average population densities in these four regions are 10,100, 1,700, 1,500, and 1,400 persons per square mile.

Because most people within the three counties are concentrated in about one half of the areas, the actual density is about 3000 persons per square mile, with densities approaching twice that, or 6000 per square mile, in a few localities. In Washington, D.C. itself, the additional increase in density involves a little higher risk per shelter.

In order to kill everyone in the shelters, an area of about 700 square miles would need to be attacked with about 2000 ground-burst explosions, on one city, Washington, D.C. and its suburbs, in order to kill 1 % of your people. Those 2000 weapons represent 20 percent of the available Soviet arsenal. On the other hand, only 10 to 15 explosions in the air would destroy the buildings in this entire area, and would also kill nearly all of the people who were not inside shelters (which would be all at this present writing).

Los Angeles County and Orange County had, in 1980, populations of 7,477.400 and 1,932900 (remember: nine years ago), and areas of 4,070 and 798 square miles respectively. The corresponding densities are 1,800 and 2,400 persons per square mile. Those people are, for the most part, concentrated in one-half of Los Angeles County and two-thirds of Orange County, so that the effective density is about 4000 persons per square mile in a 2,500 square mile region that contains 4% of the US population.

Would the Soviets deliver 60 percent of their entire nuclear arsenal on these two counties alone, just to kill all of these people in their shelters? Or would they prefer to use only about one percent of their weapons on these two counties, in order to destroy most of the buildings and kill those people who are not in shelters? We think the answer is obvious. The shelters will survive.

These examples are applicable to most of the U.S.Most of you live in areas like these, or in areas where the population density is lower, and which would be therefore even more safe from Soviet attack if you had blast shelters available.

There is one notable exception: New York City--Manhattan Island, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens--contains 6,700,000 people living at densities of 64,900, 31,900, and 27,800, and 17,500 persons per square mile respectively. The area is only 242 square miles. These people could be killed by 500 Soviet nuclear weapons even if they were in the proposed shelters. As improbable as this may seem to us, it is unwise to trust so many lives to the rationality of an evil and irrational opponent. The obvious solution is to build better, deeper shelters and perhaps even tunnels in New York and its suburbs. There are very few equally heavy population densities in the United States, so they do not markedly change the overall program, even if special provisions must be made for them. (Could be why Mr. Nostrodamus saw the rockets firing into New York, however? Pause for thought--by the way, one of the Italian volcano��셲 is in eruption today--has anyone noted? Further, do any of you place significance upon it?)

HIGH POPULATION AREAS MOST VULNERABLE

High population centers are also the most vulnerable to the possibility of a single nuclear explosion (and it would probably be a ground-burst) by terrorists. Potential immediate civilian casualties from such an explosion could be hundreds of thousands, with over a million killed by fallout. However, with shelters and with just 15 minutes warning (perhaps from a ransom demand), the immediate casualties could be reduced to a few thou짯sand. Fallout casualties, even with no warning from the terrorists, would be completely eliminated. People would enter the shelters when they heard the explosion or were alerted by the authorities.

The high-quality blast protection of properly designed shelters limits the killing radius of nuclear weapons to such a great extent that it would be impossible for the Soviets, even with their huge first-strike genocidal weapons inventory, to kill more than 10 percent of the American people if they were in those shelters, and the shelters were installed at your current living density. This fact is not compromised by the very high shelter occupancy rates which you recommend herein, in order to bring the overall cost within currently realistic boundaries. After a minimum number of shelters are installed, guaranteeing that your children can survive, and your soldiers and you, your짯selves, can survive, you can always install more shelters to lower the occupancy and increase your comfort.

***I WILL GUARANTEE THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL END UP PLEDGING MORE IN SUBSIDIES AND BUSINESS LOANS (NOT EVEN CONSIDERING BUSINESS EXCHANGE) TO RUSSIA AND COMMUNIST COUNTRIES THAN DOUBLE THE COST OF A SURVIVAL SYSTEM.--IN YOUR VERY NEAR FUTURE. Ashtar. You, dear ones, are the dead men in the game.***

SHELTER DESIGN

Immediately after the first atomic bombs were exploded over Japan in 1945, scientists in the US, including many who had helped build the bombs, began work on defense against nuclear weapons and particularly civilian defense. As soon as sufficient weapons were available, various tests of shelters were conducted with nuclear weapons. These direct tests and experiments came to an end with the test-ban treaties, treaties which have proved far more valuable to Soviet tyranny than to freedom. Since that time, occasional experiments have been carried out with chemical explosives that provide scaled-down models of some nuclear weapons effects. The largest of those tests conducted in 1985 and scheduled again for mid-1987 utilized 4 kilotons of explosives which simulated the blast wave of an 8-kiloton ground-burst nuclear weapon. The Hiroshima and Nagasaki explosions were air bursts of 12 and 22 kilotons, respectively.

Since protection by buried shelters proved relatively simple, most research since the 1950's has been directed at the problem of reducing cost through engineering innovations. There was an especially large amount of this research carried out in the early 1960's at President Kennedy's order. He ordered this work preparatory to building a national shelter system. This system, which was abandoned after his death, is needed far more urgently today than it was in 1961, when Kennedy concluded that it should be built. If the American people remain unsheltered and therefore perish, Kennedy's murder in Dallas will prove to be an historical event which led step by step to the destruction of the free world.

REGARDING JOHN KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION

MY PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW THAT WHICH I AM ABOUT TO SAY짯--I ASK THAT ALL OF THE REST OF YOU REFER TO SPACE- GATE. THE VEIL REMOVED. I TELL YOU, AND IT IS WELL KNOWN IN THE CIRCLES OF GOVERNMENT; MR. KENNEDY WAS KILLED BY HIS SECRET SERVICE GUARD WHO DROVE THE DEATH VEHICLE. THIS VERY PROJECT OF PROTECTION OF THE PEOPLE WAS A MAJOR REASON FOR THE MURDER. YOU, AS CITIZENS, HAVE NO COMPREHENSION OF THE PLIGHT YOU ARE NOW WITHIN. YOU HAD BEST BE ASKING GOD FOR ALL THE INSIGHT YOU CAN RECEIVE--IT MOST SURELY IS TIME TO BARGAIN WITH GOD, DEAR BROTHERS. IT IS ALSO TIME MY OWN ONES WORK HARDER AND MORE CAREFULLY IN THE PROTECTIONS OF OUR BELOVED SCRIBES AND RECEIVERS. THIS IS BEYOND INTERNATIONAL INTRIGUE; YOU ARE BOUND INTO INTERGALACTIC, INTRACOSMIC INTRIGUE OF A PLANET AND CIVILIZATION IN TRANSITION--HOW CAN I MAKE YOU HEAR ME? PLEASE, I PETITION YOU, HOW CAN I MAKE YOU HEAR ME? YES, JOHN KENNEDY WAS A MEMBER OF ALL THE SECRET ORGANIZATIONS WHICH ARE EXPOSED, BUT HE SAW WHAT WAS COMING DOWN AND THE GAME CEASED TO BE A GAME FOR HIM; WHEN IT DID--HE WAS MURDERED--THEY PLAY REALLY NASTY AND DEADLY GAMES!

OAK RIDGE INFORMATION

There are several thousand research reports and primary scientific articles which are relevant to blast shelter protection from nuclear weapons. In February 1986, the Emergency Technology Library at Oak Ridge National Laboratory contained a subsection of about 1,000 of those articles. Those 1,000 articles formed most of the primary research material from which was selected a single standardized shelter design for these documents. This design is quite similar to a standardized design which is under development by the scientists at Oak Ridge and to designs which have been repeatedly proposed by engineers and scientists over the past 30 years.

EARTH ARCHING PHENOMENON

When a steel tank, much like a large fuel tank or a large road culvert with sealed ends, is buried under sufficient granular soil and subjected to the high pressures of a nuclear explosion, the sides of the tank yield slightly, and the earth compresses to form a protective arch over the tank. The tank must be strong and flexible. In this way, the strength of re-enforced concrete can be duplicated by a low-cost, lightweight structure. Since the soil also provides and inexpensive massive radiation shield, this is an ideal solution to low-cost blast and radiation protection. Better even, would be compressed "shan짯-stone" underground arched shelters, but we will continue to utilize the standard scheme outlined in the good doctors' book, and save fragmentation distracters.

In order for earth arching to protect the tank from the blast, the tank must not be buried below the water table. There are several means of avoiding this problem in locations where the water table cannot be avoided. One Simple method is to install the tank as usual, and surround it with reinforced concrete to provide the extra strength required.

The shelter discussed herein is a tank made of 1/4 inch thick steel. The tank is 11 and one half feet in diameter and 40 feet long. It is small enough to be transported by truck to the desired location. 75 percent of the tank is designated for living space and 25 percent for storage and common apparatus and facilities.

There is a cost summary at the end of this chapter, based on such a tank structure, as well as a space per occupant summary. The tanks need to be buried with about 10 feet of soil over the top. Tank shelters of this size can be entirely manufactured and equipped in existing metal-fabricating shops and delivered on trucks in complete, functional condition to the installation sites.

An earth moving machine, usually either a large backhoe or a medium size dragline, digs the hole and lowers the shelter into it. The entryways are then either bolted or welded on, and the dirt is replaced. In some cases, where the dirt is poorly suited to earth arching, road gravel would be used as back fill instead of the original soil.

Entry to the shelter is from each end through tubular entries designed with two right-angle turns that will decrease reflected radiation entry. There is an illustration at the end of this chapter. One entry is vertical with a ladder. The other is angled with a slide for rapid entry. This entry works like the tubular fire escapes that were popular in multiple story public schools in the past, or like and airline escape slide. The two entries give safety in case one should be plugged with rubble, and the slide entry allows for very rapid entrance in case of emergency or handicapped persons. We will enlarge upon entry systems to help you with entry covers which will withstand rubble bombardment-you need a sure survival, not both doorways in blockage which is very likely in such a small area. You must have a long entry tunnel into at least one of the entrances.

These entries also serve as ventilation shafts through smaller tubes that join them and connect with the ground surface. The ventilation shafts have blast valves that close automatically when hit by a bomb blast wave. The entries themselves have steel blast doors which are locked mechanically after the people have entered. These parts of the shelter are designed for maximum simplicity as is most of the other shelter equipment. It is important to understand that nuclear explosions are hard on shelters. If some part won't work after it is banged around, bent out of shape, and generally mistreated, then you don't want it on your shelter.

Nuclear explosion blast is an especially impressive phenomenon, Imagine a force that can actually compress the surface of the ground by as much as a foot. The blast doors are flush with the ground to avoid reflected pressure and flying objects. They are backed by large concrete collars which transfer the blast load to the ground rather than to the shelter where it could crush or bend the steel shell.

Once inside the shelter, air for breathing, water for drinking, and a mechanism for cooling to remove metabolic heat (especially in a crowded shelter or a warm climate) are the most immediate needs.

VENTILATION AND COOLING

Air can be supplied from outside air with special precautions to avoid contamination with fallout, chemical, or biological warfare agents. Each shelter is therefore equipped with two air passages, dust filters (in the entryways where the accumulation of some fallout radiation will not harm shelter occupants), and specialized filters to remove dangerous chemical and biological agents. These filters are delicate, so blast valves are installed to protect the filters.

As a backup to this system, and also for use during periods of very high external danger, such as during the attack itself, each shelter contains stored oxygen and carbon dioxide-removal chemicals sufficient to supply the occupants for two days-more if in higher risk areas. This means that the shelter can be closed completely if necessary. Test equipment for monitoring oxygen, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, temperature, and absolute pressure levels is also provided. Additional days of air supply can be provided at a cost of about $12 per person per day.

The best supply of safe water is from a well. This is the source which was utilized in most German bunkers. A well is also required under Soviet shelters. With a well, water is plentiful for personal hygiene as well as simple drinking requirements. Manual pumping must be available and is relatively easily accomplished.

As a backup in case the well is lost to ground motion or contamination, each shelter must store the drinking water required for life for all of the occupants for a period of two weeks. Excellent modular containers have been developed for this purpose. These have the advantage that they can be stacked in the entryways during long term occupancy in order to further reduce radiation levels.

Cooling is extremely important. Depending upon climate and time of year, these shelters could be occupied by 20 or so people whose metabolic heat can be removed by the walls and earth surrounding the shelter. If the shelter were not cooled, however, at the design occupancy of 150 persons, the occupants would eventually die from thermal effects and would be very uncomfortable within a short time.

The shelter, therefore, has two entirely redundant cooling systems. This reduces risk to those inside. First, there is air cooling. Outside air is pumped through the filters and the shelter in much greater amounts than are needed for breathing. The air carries away metabolic heat. The air pumps are redun짯dant, so that in the case of failure of the electricity, manual air pumps can be used.

After the attack, there would be no electricity other than battery power for lights, radios, and meters. Power could be supplied by an emergency generator. An emergency generator, however, is not included in this austere design. Bicycle-type air pumps where the wheels are actually fans have been developed for shelters. The shelter occupants would take turns peddling the pumps.

Second, there is water cooling. Shelter occupants would also take turns on the floor-mounted manual water pumps. The shelter well system is connected to copper cooling coils that cool the shelter with well water. Coating with well water permits operation of the shelter in a completely closed configuration, and it also backs up the air cooling system.

With air, water, and cooling provided, and the survival of the occupants assured, the shelter then provides human comfort items.

Let us have a break please, Dharma. You continue to be distressed over attacks upon us as your sibors. Do not anguish over it; it is simply that ones cannot come into full belief of us with whom you write. Somehow it is too much to accept the highest universal energies, but you most surely do not need tend of it, little one. All men have the right unto their own choices, however, he who cannot come into belief and carry a magnificent impact upon the human masses will of necessity be overpassed.The world must come into truth and I am quite sure God and Sananda can do without instructions on behavior. The listings in the document already sent forth have done most of their work, so most of the questionable ones can be removed. Many were placed in the protected list to simply preserve their lives from their own kind and to call their hand. They would not wish to be listed on our protection list, not being of us. It was a necessary ploy and has most certainly served its purpose, starting with Mr. Cooper.It is very dangerous to be on our list if you are actually of the dark side-the dark brothers will wipe you away and will not wait for the asking and the answers. So be it. Let us have a brief respite.

Ashtar to stand-by. Salu

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL

PJ 06

CHAPTER 17

REC#3ASHTAR

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 19898:00 P.M.YEAR 3, DAY 028

Thank you for joining me. We will not work late, only until we can finish tomorrow in relative ease. Ashtar present.

SUPPORT EQUIPMENT

The toilets and sinks are built into the well water system which provides sewage removal and surplus of water for hygiene. In case of loss of the well system, the toilets are provided with simple storage containers for waste.

A battery power system, recharged in peacetime from electric utilities, runs lights and provides electricity for other purposes as is done in recreational vehicles. Batteries sufficient for radios and emergency lighting at low levels for long duration are provided. There are a few electronic items that need to be in each shelter in advance. Most important are dosimeters to measure the accumulated radiation dose of each occupant and survey meters to measure the current radiation rate at any location. These will include external probes for measurements outside the shelter as well as inside of it.

In addition, each shelter will have several pocket-sized, two-way, shortwave FM radios which allow communication between all shelters within a ten mile radius. These are portable for use outside after the attack as well. Radio receivers of the more usual kind will allow you to listen for information from a greater distance.

The radios and meters need to be protected from EMP which could destroy their circuits. Since the shelters themselves are what scientists call Faraday cages, they provide electronic shielding that protects the equipment as long as it is not tied to an outside antenna or probe. The antenna or probe must be reconnected after the attack has ceased. Several FM radios would be present in each shelter for redundancy and for post-attack communications.

Since the shelter is cylindrical, a flat floor is installed. The space under the floor is used for storage. Furniture is among the items stored there. The shelter is furnished entirely with hammock type chairs, and hammocks for sleeping. These hammocks are suspended from the ceiling by flexible cords. They are not installed until the shelter is actually occupied.

Cloth hammock furniture has several advantages. First, it is easily stored and inexpensive. Second, it is soft. If some people should love their balance and fall there will be no edges of fixed furniture to cause injuries, If nuclear weapons explode near the shelter, the suspension cords will absorb part of the shock of shelter motion. In addition, occupancy experiments have shown that hammock furniture is a space efficient means of providing comfort to shelter occupants.

Stored with the hammocks will be gas masks and protective clothing fur use in case shelter occupants should need to leave the shelter for any reason. Fire extinguishers, hand tools, a cutting torch, and related items will be stored there, too.

The shelter medical kit and emergency library is important. The medical kit will contain the usual first aid items and also some special items which should be used by trained physicians. If no physician is available, however, trained medics assigned to the shelters or even untrained individuals guided by the shelter library will be responsible for health care.

The shelter library would contain medical books, survival books, nutrition books, instruction books covering the various equipment and contingencies, and Bibles or spiritual books that ones can utilize to find spiritual comfort.

Each unoccupied shelter would be equipped with an electronic surveillance system, so that local police will be notified of intruders. This need arises because the shelters can never be locked. In case of emergency, we cannot permit delays that might be associated with unlocking shelters. The surveillance system will deter vandals and notify the authorities about any intrusion which may have caused damage. Penalties for vandalizing shelters or stealing equipment from them must be very tough. Such crimes threaten the survival of the country.

MAINTENANCE

Maintenance vans that test the shelter's various systems and assure that all is in good order will visit each shelter routinely at 18 month intervals. This continuing maintenance will cost about $2 per person sheltered, per year. The surveillance system will require about $1 per person sheltered per year for monitoring cost. Overall, we estimate that the maintenance, monitoring, and repair costs of the nationwide shelter system would be about $5 per person sheltered, per year.

SOVIETS AND SWISS USE MILITARY

The Soviets have a large branch of their military with the sole job of providing civil defense-as do the Swiss. In the Soviet case, 10,000 full-time professionals are supplemented by millions of civil defense reservists and a national requirement that everyone, even grade school children, receive extensive civil defense instruction every year.

These large personnel commitments are very valuable, as are the facilities provided--facilities that cost two to ten times more than those that you would utilize. In the American shelters, it will be crowded, it will be uncomfortable, and, without a large army of civil defense professionals, it will also be amateur night-but you will survive.

Actually, when the shelters are installed, the local communities should organize their use. Community disaster organizations do not need to be provided by the federal government. Nuclear war, however, requires the initial special technology that Congress must provide. Give the American people blast shelters, and they will read the instruction books themselves.

PJ 06

CHAPTER 18

RECA #1 ASHTAR

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 1989 7:45 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 029

BULLETINS, NOT NOVELS
    Ashtar present. Greetings. I believe that we can finish most of the topic of shelters today, as to general instructions. There are some updates and responses to inquiries regarding quite a few things that Commander Hatonn, Sananda and myself will entertain later, for the Forward or Epilog. These publications are bulletins, friends, not novels for entertainment purposes. Content, nor changes of content, will not be reflected by any Earth person's opinion--our purpose is truth, and if you find it distasteful, you had best re-look at credentials, source of input and verify the facts according to your own human writers.

We are utilizing these documents as a means of pulling into public exposure ones who are feeding off of your vulnerability, spreading lies regarding your space brothers and covering up further, for your grossest enemies, your own government's secret doings. A "little exposure" is a most terrible thing, for you are sucked into the trap and then will believe any of the false conclusions drawn by an author. Satanic material always bears some truth, or pretends the labels and truth, in his falseness--it is the very mark of the beast. You must use discernment.

These are the reasons, however, that our scribes for this material are so well tended. Please, ye ones who are true brethren, protect these ones who receive of us for they are in such danger. Yet, they are of the most trusting and open for they cannot imagine that man can work in evil ways. Please, simply utilize discretion.

ATTEMPT ON THE LIFE OF THE SCRIBE

An attempt was made this very weekend past, on Sananda's most cherished receiver, through drug dosement, by one who pretends to be her most devoted family of friends. We make no effort to keep that one, receiver, in secret as she speaks for Sananda and is ninety years of age. She is well known about your place as Thedra and in this instance, publicity is far more effective than secrecy. The one who attempted upon her life is a marked man! Whether or not these attempts are carried forth in unknowing, or in full intent (which we concur this was), it must be a full lesson for all who even contact this man for he is death unto you. You who would jeopardize our work and find yourselves in indiscretion had better carefully study these words for it has all but cost you a dear, dear friend and a major setback to your work for this transition period of bringing truth into public light.

The effort is to silence the truth before it can be spread forth. It is too late, but we will protect our writers. Just as with Thedra we have no intention of allowing these ones to pass from your dimension prematurely. Believe me, they would, rather come home. For the most part, you are most unpleasant beings to live among. So be it; we are in preparation for what you call Armageddon and an earth transition into fourth dimensional recovery. Our commitment is to bring forth truth for your enlightenment that you can make your choices of divine base in knowledge. Beyond that, dear ones, is your business. We will fulfill our portion, it is up to you what you do with the information.

YOU CAN EITHER USE IT, ACT, AND SAVE YOUR CIVILIZATION OR YOU MAY CAST IT ASIDE AND FALL TO YOUR ENEMY----FOR THAT PARTICULAR ENEMY WILL FALL!

Let us continue with bomb shelters, chela.

STORAGE FOR POST-ATTACK RECOVERY

The deterrent effect of your prayers, your shelters, your demonstrated will to resist, and your eventual anti-missile defense may allow you to avoid attack. If, however, you are still attacked (which you will be to some large extent), your shelters will save your lives and give you a fighting chance to save your families and your civilization. In order to increase that chance, there are things that you must have available for use when you emerge from the shelters. The better you are prepared, the easier recovery will be. There will be a period of time in which we will not be able to attend you ones; while things are settling into place. There will be a period of time whereby our presence will only bring greater hazard to you. You will need to come forth from the earth and begin to attend growing and above ground shelters and things of that nature. We are always going to use "worst scenario" in most instances so that you are prepared.

Near each set of ten shelters that house a total of 10 x 150 (1500 people) will be additional steel tanks that have been buried in a manner similar to the shelters themselves. These large tanks and their contents will cost about $150,000 per set to buy and install. This will drop drastically when you have earth compression machinery available for you will not be utilizing the same type of life sustaining systems.

The primary item in the tanks will be food--a year's supply minimum, for each person. This would not be "camping type" items or sterno stoves to cook on. That is wondrous survival material, but not sufficient for long term living. It is also quite expensive for extended use and could only be supplied if you have a more luxury-type shelter and preparation system. Otherwise it would be wondrously suitable. These things, however, will only be available to you if you can convince your government that you are each worth as much as a Swiss, Russian or Chinese citizen. (That means you voters must decide that you are worth that much, and you then must convey your estimate to your elected representatives in Washington----remember he too needs a place to save his own assets.)

These additional tanks will contain bulk grain, beans and corn right out of the farm bins and grain elevators in the United States. We can further instruct you as to how to dig storage holes within the earth for storage as was done by your native Indians and your ancient Egyptians that lasted for thousands and thousands of years most efficiently--all you need do is "remember".

These items, in combination with some other essentials such as vegetable oils, salt and essential nutrient supplements, will keep you alive and well-fed for a full year. You must be prepared to store great quantities of lentils, sprout seeds, grains and a great quantity of algae product (spirolina, chlorella, blue-A­green, etc.). There are ways of preparing such rations that are most palatable and nutritious. You will want, therefore, to have plenty of additional items such as flavorings, (i.e. smoke, peppers) and a quantity of dried onion and garlic (these also add great health benefit to a basic food).

In most regions, with the lives of the people saved, normal food supplies will begin to be restored in less than a year. However, you must know that in areas where there is growing only with irrigation from canals, you will require longer for you will need restore your water supply. Further, you might well find your irrigation waters contaminated. If the bombs don't take your major dams, the forthcoming triggered earthquakes will----your major dam system is targeted for ground-burst effectiveness. You will need to store abundant wellA­ digging machinery and be prepared to turn to personal or community gardens. Community projects are preferable, for man can do nicely if he is not isolated and all are working together for a cause--especially if the cause is survival of family and friends. "Community" will become the greatest joy to return unto you.

For assurance that all ones can remain well fed, regardless of the damage and restoration time of your food production, storage, and transportation systems, you must have plenty of stored food available. If you stop allowing your crops to be shipped abroad, or burned, or subsidized for "not growing", you will not only have created income again for your farmers, but you will have created a need for the over-abundance. THIS IS THAT UPON WHICH YOUR NATION WAS FOUNDED--NOT UPON THAT WHICH YOU HAVE BECOME THROUGH THE DESTRUCTION BY THOSE WHO CONTROL YOU. You sold ("gave away at low-interest loans") the Soviets the grain that they needed FOR THEIR CIVIL DEFENSE STORAGE SUPPLIES. COULD YOU NOT DO THE SAME FOR YOURSELVES?

THE REQUIRED GRAIN, BEANS, AND CORN ARE ALREADY AVAILABLE IN YOUR GOVERNMENT-FINANCED FARM SURPLUS STORAGE.

A little old ex-convict named "Joseph" convinced Egypt's Pharaoh of the wisdom of such a food storage program. Can't a nation of American voters demand their representatives have and utilize such wisdom? Or have you convinced yourselves of your own unworthiness to the extent that you feel you deserve death at the hand of your enemy?

In addition to food, your storage module must contain medical supplies and equipment for use by professional physicians. Medicines which can only be produced by high technology will have a high priority.

Tools will be mandatory. The emphasis would be on agricultural and carpentry tools, and on tools required for the repair of industrial machinery. These will be primarily hand tools and simple items that will aid in the bootstrap procedure of restoring your productive economy.

The rubble will contain a great amount of partially damaged and undamaged items that you can use to rebuild. Except in areas of high density frame construction, most of the rubble will be untouched by fire and will be of substantial value.

Seeds will also be stored in this module. The food storage itself will provide seeds for mass production of staples and the addition of non-hybrid seeds will serve as insurance of that. (Crops grown from hybrid seeds do not produce seeds for the next planting that can produce a high-quality crop. They are one-shot, one-planting, high-yield seeds. There may be no hybrid seed producers around to produce seeds for the post-attack crop.) In addition, you need vegetable seeds, and the means to re-establish your agriculture on a local level. In time, this local food production will be replaced by the restoration of your farms and distribution economy, but each group of shelters should have the ability to provide for itself in the meantime.

In addition, the tank will contain individual face masks with filters and protective clothing to resist chemical and biological warfare agents and test kits to identify those risks. These are in addition to those in the primary shelters themselves.

Now the "not so nice to think about" things. You must have items and instruction materials necessary to recharge and repair the primary shelters, so that you can be ready in case you are attacked again with weapons of mass destruction. This is most likely whether or not you like to confront it. You are going to have a world in conflagration and further, you will have a world itself, in upheaval. There will be volcanic eruptions and subsequent fallout, all manner of natural disasters to deal with and thus and so. Your shelters must be kept in superb repair. You should also have seeds, etc., stored in case of lost growing seasons and crop destruction. Count on three to six terrible years and you will be pretty well covered.

It is true that you could rebuild from the rubble alone; that you could forage for food in the rubble and participate in heroic scenarios to transport food from wrecked storage facilities; and that you could rebuild your industry from the tools available in areas that are not bombed and from facilities that have been hardened to protect tools from damage. Uniform success at those efforts throughout your damaged country, without substantial suffering and loss of life is unlikely, however, unless you store post-attack supplies near your shelters. These other things will be utilized also, but they are most undependA­able and any salvage will be your cake frosting.

Those facilities will allow you to rebuild much more quickly and to be strong enough to continue your defense. Therefore, you should choose to spend the additional $100 on post attack provisions rather than upon additional comfort during the relatively short stay in the shelters.

RADIATION AND FALLOUT

Nuclear radiation is always with you. Low levels of radiation are contained in the air you breathe, the walls and floors of your homes, most of things you use, and the substances of which your own bodies arc constructed. Most of that radiation comes from the disintegration of unstable atomic nuclei or from radiation that hits the earth from outer space, cosmic radiation (which you will learn to harness).

The most penetrating radiation is called gamma radiation. It, along with the less penetrating alpha and beta radiation, bombards your bodies continuously.

Every minute, approximately 7000 particles of background radiation penetrate the average person's body. Of those, about 4000 particles of radiation hit the person's tissues and do damage, while about 3000 go on through without impact. In addition, about 40 atoms within the body itself decay every minute. Their radiation damages the tissues in which they are contained.

Some activities increase your exposure. For example, the radiation at high altitude in a passenger airplane is about 40 times as great as at sea level, or about 300,00 particles per minute per person.

This radiation is as natural to your environment as sunlight or rain. Your bodies have mechanisms to repair the damage, and, in some ways, the background nuclear radiation may actually help to improve your health.

If, however, nuclear radiation hits you in much greater quantities than are usual (heavy fallout from a nuclear weapon could increase the dose rate by 10 million-fold or more), your bodies' repair mechanisms would be overwhelmed so severely that you would become ill and might even die.

Your bodies can continuously tolerate, without illness, about 10,000 times the normal background dose. You can tolerate 50,000 times the normal dose for a one-week period, providing your bodies have ample opportunity for several weeks of rest and repair before such a dosage is repeated. About 15 percent of the damage is repaired per week. You can even tolerate 10,000,000 (ten million) times the normal background dose for a one or two-hour period. This dose would, however, use up all of your radiation tolerance for the following several weeks.

The unstable atoms in fallout that produce high radiation levels do so because they decay very rapidly. They decay so rapidly that, within two weeks, the number of these atoms and the radiation which they produce is 1,000 times less than it was one hour after the nuclear explosion which produced the unstable atoms. Much false information has been fed to you to cause you to feel helpless and forfeit your survival capabilities. If you are convinced you won't survive you will not demand shelters--SO WHICH DO YOU THINK IT HAS BEEN?

Clearly. if you just keep away from the radiation for a while, the passage of time eliminates its threat. By putting distance and the mass of radiation barrier like dirt or concrete between yourselves and the radiation, you become quite safe from harm. This is not the same type of long-lived radiation hazard as with nuclear power production waste cores which continue to produce radiation in tremendous amounts for hundreds of thousands of years--stay on the topic; we are speaking of nuclear "bombs".

Most explosions in a nuclear war will probably be air bursts. In air bursts, the nuclear fireball does not touch the ground. These, like the air-burst explosions at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, will not produce fallout. Some explosions, however, would occur on or near the ground. The dust, dirt and rock sucked up by these explosions would become radioactive, drift with the wind, and settle down upon the countryside.

Some places would have none of the fallout, and some others would have so little that it would pose no threat to health or life. In other places, however, the fallout would be so extensive that people would need to stay sheltered until the radiation decays. The wind direction could be carefully checked to anticipate fallout danger to a great extent; that, and the size of the debris cloud.

This, of course, means that some people would need to spend a portion of every day in complete shelter; some would need continuous shelter for a few days and then shelter a portion of each day after that; and, in the worst case, some" people would need continuous shelter for up to two weeks. Since this is all unpredictable, all shelters must be fully equipped.

Shelter from fallout would often be available outside of the blast shelters themselves. In case it isn't available, or if it has been destroyed by the blast itself, each shelter must have those life-support capabilities for a full two weeks.

Some people try to guess where the bombs will fall and which ones will be ground-bursts. In this way, they try to lower shelter costs by providing shelter based upon their own theoretical estimates or war games. This is a very dangerous procedure. Every American deserves and must have protection from the worst possible Soviet attack. Remember, your adversary will be counting on you to be predicting his actions. You cannot predict what the detailed plan of attack would be--especially after they have observed your preparations.

If you all have two-week blast and radiation shelters, then in all probability, most of you would not need to stay in the shelters for two weeks. If, of course, you don't have the shelters, then your enemies can design their attack to easily kill most of you.

Protection from nuclear radiation is as simple and straight-forward as protection from normal sunburn by means of shade. Your "umbrellas" just have to be thicker. The peculiar properties of nuclear radiation require only that the shading elements be several feet thick or compressed into a dense form of the equivalent.

Protection from nuclear explosion blast is us straight-forward as protection from air-blast by the windshield of your car (which causes an effective wind velocity of 50 to 60 miles per hour). The enormous energy of the nuclear explosion blast requires, however, a much stronger windshield.

In order to scare the American people into inaction, and in order to promote certain special interest political causes, many false statements have been made about the effects of low doses of nuclear radiation. It is claimed, for instance, that legions of genetically ruined children will be born, and that radiation will cause tens of millions of new cases of cancer. THESE STATEMENTS ARE UNPRINCIPLED AND UNTRUE.

Even in a worst-case, all-out nuclear war, nuclear radiation would harm primarily those individuals whose exposure exceeded their bodies short-term repair capabilities.

The increased low levels of radiation, to which survivors of the first few weeks would be exposed, would do long-term harm to some people. That harm would, however, affect such a low percentage of people that it would be largely unnoticed. There would be those ones in addition to a dead and dying nation of people at any "unprotected" rate. They would find themselves in process of sickness trying to bury the millions of dead and tending the dying-- not a pretty picture indeed.

It is absolutely essential that each American know the truth. You have been told LIES. Lies like "nuclear winter" and "legions of mutant children from increased background radiation" have helped to make you defenseless against enemy tyranny. War is horrible, but nuclear war will be much more horrible if you fail to prepare for it. With the missile capability of your current time, there is no escaping the probability of geographic involvement -- in any type of exchange. Further, IT WILL BE NUCLEAR! Falsehoods about radiation that paralyze you with fear, and thereby diminish your preparations, are deadly to you. That is why the Soviets have a small army of propaganda experts whose job it is to spread fear and disinformation around the world. Sadly, too many well-meaning and intelligent people, even scientists who have not specialized in radiation's biological effects, have become accomplices of these Soviet disinformation specialists. They have been duped.

To be free from tyranny you must be free of misconceptions, especially misconceptions that have been deliberately spread by people who do not want this nation defended from Soviet attack. You must know the truth about your enemies and also about the technology with which they threaten you.

NOW, I WILL BLOW HOLES IN THESE DEAR ONES' SECURITY BLANKET. IN THE EPILOG I WILL DISCUSS HOW THE PROBABILITIES FALL OUT AND WHY, IF YOU ACT, YOU CAN DO IT. YOUR ENEMY IS RED CHINA; YOU AND RUSSIA ARE ALREADY ALLIES. SO BE PREPARED TO CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE---FURTHER, IT SHOULD BE AN ASSET IN CONVINCING YOUR CONGRESSMEN. SO BE IT.

Dharma, a break please. Ashtar to stand-by. Out.

주제글 정보