2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL

PJ 06

CHAPTER 19

REC#2ASHTAR

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 1989 10:10 A.M.YEAR 3, DAY 029

Thank you for the intermission. Ashtar returned and ready to resume transmission.

SELF-PROTECTION AND EXPEDIENT SHELTER

THE FACTS ARE:

1. THE NUCLEAR THREAT TO EACH INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN IS IMMEDIATE AND SEVERE; NO MATTER WHOM THE ENEMY.

2. PROTECTION FROM THIS THREAT CAN OE PROVIDED BY KNOWN TECHNIQUES.

In view of these facts, there are two rational positions: a call for immediate national civil defense and strategic defense deployment. Or a call for individually financed self-protection and expedient shelter. These are respectively the optimistic and pessimistic positions.

Once you are sheltered in such manner, friends of Earth, we will show you how to protect yourselves from all that comes after that. How to have livestock and place them in protection, etc. But, you would continue to thrive in business and market exchange while you "wait".

You have a major market and economic collapse headed your way imminently--you must act quickly and get your resources in hand for these installations. You must somehow interrupt the massive flow of money leaving your country and lost to your banking system (see SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER) immediately. You will not have a base for anything very shortly. You will, however, have it longer to some extent if you stop the outflow now. Further, if your economy could be somewhat boosted by "production of goods" for your shelter system you might stave off the monetary collapse a bit longer in order to get a foundation under you whereby, you can survive that potential devastation and buy additional time. If you are to manage to survive as a nation and a people, you must reclaim that which is yours. YOU CAN IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO.

OPTIMISTIC GOVERNMENT PARTICIPATION

On the optimistic side, through enlightenment of your people and the intervention of We who are sent forth from the outer cosmos, by God, your nation's voters can be convinced to get the government to provide what is required for your defense instead of dribble it away to the corners of the wind and for the elite traitors. With that defense, you will deter nuclear war. You might even prevent it. If not, at least your civilization and your values will survive such an event. If, on the other hand, one assumes that your government will continue to leave you defenseless and will not be convinced to do otherwise, and if one assumes that nuclear war is inevitable and cannot be deterred, then all that is left is pessimism and emergency self-help.

SELF-HELP

By means of this approach, highly motivated individuals can save their own lives, at least for a short period during and after a nuclear attack. Unfortunately, only a small fraction of your people are likely to survive nuclear war through only self-protection unless you have massive and every individual participation. Would it be hopeless? Perhaps, in that scenario, for your peoples are evil infected, addicted as a whole and show very little potential to change unless mightily motivated.

Nevertheless, the authors felt they would not have completed their contribution without a few paragraphs about a self-protection plan for civilians.

A family blast shelter along the lines described herein, can be constructed at a one-of-a-kind cost of about $2,000 per person. (A lot less than the cost of a cheap auto.) It should be located under or very near the family home. The protection and habitability requirements are, of course, qualitatively the same as for the 150 person shelters. Crowded occupancy can be avoided in family shelters, which should have at least 10 to 20 square feet per person. Additional protection can be provided by locating the home itself in a remote, rural area.

This will require substantial commitments of time and money and perhaps I substantial alterations in one's life.

It is important, however, not to make "survival" such a way of life that it detracts substantially from one's quality of life. Investment in nuclear war survival should be like buying an insurance policy. Spend the money, get the insurance, hope you'll not ever need it, then go on about your life.

But you must understand that there are great earth upheavals headed your way and you will need these shelters. Also, if each family home has security facilities, it is so much more comfortable and emotionally supportive for the family unit. Further, you will be prepared for any event that should unexpectedly strike you of a natural disaster type manifestation.

LAST RESORT---DIG

If no community shelter and no personal family shelter is built prior to nuclear attack, then there is still one last desperate action available to you. Procure a shovel, buy a copy of Cresson Kearny's NUCLEAR WAR SURVIVAL SKILLS, and hope and pray that the enemy will be so foolish as to give you 24 to 48 hours warning (well, hope your own government will is more appropriate), follow the book's instruction, drive out into the country, and DIG.

Most of you won't make it.

For the million who might make it under such circumstances, however, the effort should provide some additional months of hard life. Maybe you can even find a way to fit into the tyranny that will come during the following years.

In any case, saved lives are saved lives, and the patriotic and dedicated scientists and engineers who developed these expedient survival techniques can be justly proud that they did what they could to save their country and at least a few of their countrymen. YOU CAN SAVE THE ENTIRE BUNCH OF YOU IF YOU WILL BUT GET UP, GET ANGRY AT THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PLIGHT, AND GO TO WORK.

TARGETS

Lastly, let us speak of targets. The authors aim at the Soviets; it does not matter who might be your enemy, all facts are appropriate-therefore Ashtar will refer to "enemy". Further, the book uses the worst possible type of attack by your enemy.

1. Since your enemies are capable of this attack, you must be prepared for it.

2. The proposed shelter system will protect you even in the worst case scenario.

3. America will still be a very desirable place to live even following such an attack---------IF YOU HAVE THE SHELTERS.

You must realize, however, that the nature of the enemy attack will be determined by your defenses. The worst case attack will be used only if you build no defenses. If you build very good defenses, they will not attack at all. This is true in general, and is also true of particular targets if an attack comes.

For example, your homes will be targets only if you are inside of them. They want to kill you, not destroy your houses as such. They want to claim your houses if at all possible. Your enemies are extremely overcrowded in one instance, and short of housing in the other.

The enemy has large groups of scientists working on a crash program to develop biological weapons. These weapons would have very little use against military targets. Their primary aim would be the extermination of civilians without damage to civilian possessions like homes, automobiles, and industrial tools. DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER IRAQ THIS PAST YEAR?

Since America can only be defeated if the people of America are destroyed, the Soviets will attempt to kill those people wherever they are found. If you are in your homes, your homes may be smashed in order to kill you. If you are in shelters, then there would be no reason to destroy your property.

The best way to insure that any enemy attack would be limited to military targets, is to place your civilians beyond the reach of enemy weapons.

PROBABLE ATTACK STRATEGY AND DETERRENT POSSIBILITIES

1. In your current, complete undefended condition.

The enemy attack would be a massive bombardment of your cities, towns, industry, and military targets. Ground bursts would be used against military and civilian airports and missile silos.

Fallout from these ground bursts and the effects of the air burst attack on your civilians would kill at least 80 percent of all of the American people.

2. If you deploy passive defense in the form of shelters---NOW---!

The enemy attack might be deterred. If it came, it would be limited to ground bursts against airports and missile silos and air bursts against other military targets.

3. If you deploy shelters and deploy off-the-shelf anti-aircraft and anti­-missile technology ---NOW---!

The enemy attack would be deterred until they build offensive weapons that can penetrate your anti-aircraft and anti-missile defenses.

4. If you deploy shelters, if you deploy off-the-shelf anti-aircraft and anti-missile technology now, and proceed with a serious program of advanced technology for strategic defense which is deployed as it becomes available.

The enemy will probably never attack with nuclear weapons. War would only come by accident or by terrible error. If, however, war did come,you would be quite safe. Even in an all out war, only a few targets in America might be damaged as a result of occasional defense leakage or terrorist infiltration.

In the age of biological weapons to come, your shelters would still help you. The filtered air and button-up capability would allow you to wait out a biological attack and to subdivide yourselves into one to two million separate biological targets. Impossible to get you all!

All we can do is assist in presenting the truths to you. What you do with the information is most certainly up to you. YOU CAN SURVI VE NICELY TO HAVE A BIT OF A FUTURE; WITHOUT CARE AND SHELTERING. YOU WILL NOT. JUST AS YOU WOULD PERISH, IF YOU WENT UNCLOTHED INTO 50 DEGREE BELOW ZERO WEATHER--YOU ONLY NEED TAKE THE PROPER PRECAUTIONS. NOW YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE FACTS. CHECK THEM OUT FOR YOURSELVES, FROM YOUR OWN EARTH FACILITIES--YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED, EARTH BROTHER, I WOULD THINK YOU MIGHT BE MOST IRRITATED. SO BE IT AND SALU.

I AM COMMANDER ASHTAR

Let us close this portion, Dharma. I will return later to pen the addendums. Thank you most humbly for the hours of work and time put into this document. Oh, would it be that thy brothers would hear us and take action in their own behalf. Let it be, chela, for we do what we can and then man must act for himself. Selah. Out.

SAMPLE LETTER

REC. #3,ASHTAR

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 1989 9:40 A.M.YEAR 3, DAY 030

SAMPLE LETTER FOR YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL POLITICAL LEADERS--SUPERVISORS, CITY/TOWN FATHERS, SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN AND REPRESENTATIVES. PLEASE QUERY EACH AND ALL. ADDRESSES AND NAMES CAN BE GOTTEN FROM YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY.

DATE........................

Dear .......................

I am extremely concerned about the lack of any civil defense or survival shelter systems for U.S. citizens. Red China has a massive tunnel system, The Soviet Union has a massive system for which we have supplied equipment and food, and even Switzerland has a massive one. We have nothing. A nuclear attack can be safely survived if we but had a shelter system.

I request to know if you plan to support legislation for the immediate construction of a civil defense shelter system along the lines described in the book SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL, by Commander Ashtar; AMERICA WEST DISTRIBUTORS 6992 El Camino Real # 104-335 Carlsbad, California 92009 and FIGHTING CHANCE, by Arthur Robinson and Gary North, Oregon Institute of Science & Medicine, P.O. Box 1279, Cave Junction, OR. 97523. If you do, I request any information as to how I might contribute service.

If you do not intend to create or support such legislation, I, as a citizen and your constituent, demand to know why not. If your objection is that it costs too much, I would like to know which programs you regard as more important than protecting the lives of this nation's population from enemy attack. Without people, you will have no other projects to support at any cost. I demand survival. The politicians and incompetent ones in control have now denied me, and my fellow citizens, the very right to survival of life itself. I demand action in behalf of the populace of this country.

I am eagerly awaiting an immediate response.

Sincerely yours,

Name ......................

Address ..........................

City /State/Zip .......................

Telephone.........................

ORDERING INFORMATION

FIGHTING CHANCE
    P.O. Box 1279
    Cave Junction, Oregon 97523

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL

PJ 06
    CHAPTER 9
    REC # 2 ASHTAR
    MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 1989 11:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 026

Ashtar present to resume.

EVIL AMONG YOU

You ones have your New Age Movement--you are somehow going to chant the world into peace. You are going to send out vibrational love and harmony and change the world into peace. You aren't going to do anything but waste all the time you could have been building shelters; the money you have spent on overpriced crystals would have built half of them by now.

You have forgotten the punch-line of your joke. THE BATTLE IS BETWEEN THE CHRIST ENERGY AND SATAN. Evil has enveloped your country. Evil, itself, not just the Soviets, are winning by default. However, most of you have learned that if a default judgment has been handed down, it is very hard and very expensive to get it set aside. EVIL IS TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL ON YOUR STREETS AND WITHIN YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXISTENCE. YOU HAVE REWRITTEN EVEN YOUR CHURCH DOCTRINES, IN MANY INSTANCES, TO COINCIDE WITH MODERN DEGRADATION. SADNESS ABOUNDS IN HEAVEN, MY FRIENDS. YOU MOVE MOST SWIFTLY TO YOUR OWN ASSASSINATION.

God can and will protect you, but in order for Him to take you seriously, you had better do what is in your power to do: build yourselves some defensive shelter--against nuclear war (which you WILL have) and tribulation upheavals (which you WILL have). The Lord helps those who help themselves--so be it, Mr. Franklin. If you do not care enough to do whatever you can to build the will to resist evil, then why should God intervene? YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT TECHNICAL IGNORANCE (it is not technical to build a good survival shelter), YOUR PROBLEM IS IGNORANCE. YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED, NO MORE AND NO LESS, ONLY THE CONSEQUENCES ARE DEADLY. NEITHER IS YOUR PROBLEM "NO MONEY"--YOU HAVE MONEY FOR EVERYTHING ELSE YOU WANT. THE GOVERNMENT STEALS AND WASTES ENOUGH IN ONE YEAR TO SHELTER YOU TEN TIMES OVER.

You think it is hopeless--well, it is if you don't do anything. Further, remember--MOST of your politicians are NOT on that bus to the Moon or Mars; most don't have even a ticket to the shelters already built--remember that do-it-yourself laundry? And, the barber shop within the "shopping mall" inside the shelter at Raven Rock? No, not ALL the politicians are "IN"--MOST, BY A LARGE MAJORITY, ARE JUST LIKE YOU--SITTING DUCKS ON A POISONED POND!

You have to be more determined that either your elected representatives or the Soviet General Staff. To do this, you must first exercise faith in something beyond bombs, missiles, and armies.

SUICIDE

If your house were to catch fire this very day, would you snatch your family and run outside to safety? Or, would you throw yourself to the floor and stamp your feet and. have a fit. Would you just tantrum and bewail the injustice of being inside a burning house? How about if the house has no insurance--would you continue to rage and fit, or would you grab those kids and get out?

Would you grab the kids and run even if you could never afford to buy another house?

What about if you had to spend the next five years in a tent?

Then why in the world don't you demand of Congressman that he build you a shelter or he will spend the rest of his life in a tent?

Listen here to two main arguments that are used to oppose having the government build shelters for its people. All the other arguments are but smoke screens.

1. "I would rather die than face a post-nuclear-war world!" when, really you don't know a blamed thing about a post-nuclear-war-world.

2. "If we start building shelters, the Soviets will attack us." So be it.

THE ALTERNATIVE

Your world is a world in which nuclear war is a Soviet strategic reality, written into Soviet strategic planning--read it for yourselves, it is not a secret document. Nuclear war is just as much a possibility as is surrender to the Soviet Union--yet I don't hear any of you saying "I'd rather die than see the U.S. surrender to the Soviet Union".

You better review the facts of experience. Most people would be far better off to walk out of a post-attack shelter alive and well, to face the realities of life, even including military invasion, than to live in a world in which the U.S. has surrendered to the Soviet Union. Do you remember a little quote: "WE WILL BURY YOU!" That, dear friends, means BURY you. I hereby recommend to you, another book please: WHAT TO DO WHEN THE RUS­SIANS COME: A SURVIVOR'S GUIDE. Robert Conquest and John M. White, Stein and Day, 1984. How about considering the murder of 20 million to 30 million Russians, including a million Communist Party members. Do you think one Mr. Gorbachev changes Satan's plan after cons of time passage­--hardly.

WHY LIVE?

God says in your book of Proverbs: "- - - all they that hate me love death", and Psalms reads thusly: "The right hand of the Lord is exalted; the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. The Lord hath chastened me sore; but he hath not given me over unto death."

WHICH ONE DESCRIBES YOUR ATTITUDE?

Do you love death more than a good hard fight? Do you think death is preferable to a possibly difficult dally life for n while? Further, while you are sharing some rather nice comradery with your building neighbors, you can declare the works of God. You are working on the basis of more of the lies you have been spoon fed--I TELL YOU TRUTH-- YOU CAN VERY NICELY SURVIVE A NUCLEAR WAR--YOU, DEAR ONES, ARE AGAIN VICTIMS OF THE LIE!

How can it he that surviving a nuclear war, that you don't know anything about, is seemingly worse than going into the front lines to fight a military battle'? Those are your babies either way. Either calls for personal victory over FEAR. GET FEAR UNDER CONTROL AND YOU CAN HANDLE ANYTHING. General Patton put it very well for you: "You're job, soldiers, is not to die for your country. Your job is to get the other poor, dumb bastard to die for his country." You don't even send your sons off to battle to get killed; why would you stand by and see them, along with you, wiped out in pure foolishness? The time to get informed about this situation is most surely before", for there won't he any 밶fterwards�.

How about, "I'd rather have my children die with me, too, rather than face a post-nuclear world!" What does that really mean? "We shouldn't spend $300 per person in order to give us a fighting chance at survival. Forget about the kids!" Remember one called Jim Jones suicide cult?

Has anyone thought to ask the kids what they think about it? More nearly, this all means, that you would rather see your children incinerated, or given into Soviet slavery and murder, than to pay for some holes in the ground that you can jump into, if that day arrives--probably won't arrive if you take the measures NOW.

How could anyone believe the above? Easy. How many of you knew about arms sales to Iran? The enemies have pulled off one of the most successful psychological warfare operations in the history of mane--SATAN IS A VERY CLEVER ADVERSARY!

It is seen most clearly in the statement by Soviet Premier Khrushchev: "The survivors will envy the dead."

He did not believe that garbage for five seconds or for a hundred billion rubles. He and his successors went out and built an excellent civil defense system for the Soviet people. They have spent a fortune to increase the likelihood that their people will be the survivors who "envy the dead." More to the point, they have done what is necessary to increase the likelihood that you in the U.S. will be the dead who will be "envied". What happens when you cannot PAY THEM TO NOT MURDER YOU? OF COURSE, THEY WILL MURDER YOU---WHAT HAPPENS TO THE HEN WHO NO LONGER LAYS EGGS, OR THE COW WHO CEASES TO GIVE MILK?

Americans have had their thoughts directed by people who really would rather take a chance with a surrender to the Soviets and who think that they will do better than all the other "leaders of opinion" who thought they could work out a deal with the Soviets. They died in prison camps or jails. But before they died, they delivered their nations into the hands of the enemy. They did it by paralyzing the average citizen through fear. "What if we don't cooperate? Life wouldn't be worth living without - - -." Without what? You fill in the blanks because it is YOUR neck and the lives of your loved ones, including your nation.

You have been the victims of a brilliant, devilish program of thought control. You have been exposed to forty years of a continuing theme: life isn't worth living after a nuclear war. NONSENSE; LIFE IS ALWAYS WORTH LIVING, UNLESS IT COSTS YOU YOUR SOUL, YOUR HONOR, OR YOUR FIRST PRINCIPLES OF LIFE. People in the West who used to know better about what life is all about have allowed themselves to be emotionally seduced by a myth: that nothing will survive an atomic attack.

Go back a bit please, and get God back into your picture. Go back and recall some of the stories (most of your children have never even heard them, sic sic). Think of Joseph in Pharaoh's prison, Daniel in the Lion's den, David and Goliath, the three, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the furnace (well, this one is most similar). If you don't remember them, then it's long past time you look them up. Each event led directly to victory in a most magnificent way--will God do less for you?

YOU HAVE GROWN SOFT AND SPOILED

Your nation was pioneered by Pilgrims and Puritans in New England and Englishmen in Virginia who experienced poverty, bad weather, and literal starvation in the early years of your nation. The men who fought the Revolution over a century later put their lives and property on the line. They paid a heavy price. Yet some of their heirs (YOU) are afraid of maybe facing a world without luxury and Hang Ten shirts, OPs and Reeboks.

The difference between a Promised Land and a wilderness is the faith and dedication of the people who inherit it. If men fear life beyond nuclear war more than they fear nuclear war itself, then they have in principle committed suicide already. I WOULD GUESS, FURTHER, THAT YOU PROBABLY HAVE NOT THOUGHT VERY MUCH FARTHER TOWARD WHAT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AFTER YOU DIE RATHER THAN FACE A POST NUCLEAR WAR WORLD!THERE ARE SOME PLACES EVEN HOTTER AND MORE UNCOMFORTABLE THAN EVEN A NUCLEAR WAR, DEAR BRETHREN! THINK IT OVER.

Your country has no nuclear blast shelters because Congress in its suicidal wisdom has reflected the suicidal hearts of some of the voters--the rest have just sat around sleeping.

How could it have happened? The people who fought World War II on two fronts are afraid of surviving the next war. Not afraid of the next war--afraid of surviving it. There are three possible reasons: 1) You have lost your nerve and your faith in that being called God. 2) You have been duped; brainwashed and put into coma, and, 3) All of the above.

There is hope if number two is correct. If number one is correct you fall to the Soviets--it is the end of your world.

Let old ancient Ashtar tell you something important: AT THE END OF ANY CIVILIZATION, THE PEOPLE LOSE THEIR NERVE. IT HAPPENED TO THE LEMURIANS, THE ATLANTEANS, THE GREEKS, THE ROMANS AND IT WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY TO THE COMMUNISTS. THE QUESTION ALWAYS REMAINS, HOWEVER, --­WHEN? WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR CIVILIZATION TO GO FIRST?

CAUGHT IN THE FIRE

A second blaring reason why Americans say to themselves that life wouldn't be worth living in the world beyond nuclear war is that they see no hope to survive the initial holocaust. Without shelters, this perception is absolutely correct: they won't survive. So in mental self-defense, they implicitly say to themselves, "Since I can't do anything to survive, and since a nuclear war will destroy me and everything on earth that I hold dear, I might as well assume that it won't happen. Yet it may happen. So I'll escape from the mental anguish by telling myself and anyone who mentions nuclear war that I'd rather not survive".

You have placed yourself and your lives in a firetrap with no fire escapes. If that nuclear fire comes, you won't be able to escape unless you have taken steps beforehand. But, apparently, seeing no way to get the escape route built, you consoled yourselves with the thought that life just wouldn't be worth living after a nuclear attack. This becomes a source of the very paralysis that prevents you from pressuring your political leaders to build you the shelters that you desperately need.

Life most certainly is worth living-- honored you with that gift foolish ones. The syndrome of suicide is morally wrong. Most of you really don't accept it, but when considering this one instance--nuclear war--you have been persuaded by, your enemies to make an exception, and your own fears have multiplied this lie뭩 influence, It has produced political paralysis that has led you to the brink of disaster as a nation. Your peoples are so bored, unhappy and miserable in mass, that every other means of suicide is being practiced, Couldn뭪 t you get your bored masses moving on something that would produce them life worth living? So be it--it will ultimately be your own choices. A very good old saying is, 밊or whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."--pretty good spokesman. too.

DON뭈 LET THE "GOOD LIFE" COST YOUR LIFE

Here is Ashtar with another stolen story. I shall give abundant credit and honor to the ones providing me with a human version of this mess you are in, later. For now I am going to continue to borrow.

A very brilliant historian who grew up in Hungary tells the following story. His nation suffered the horrors of the Nazis from 1938 to 1945, and then it fell into the hands of the Communists. Now, this man knows about tyranny!

He said that most people sat in their homes waiting for the new Communist government to take over. They hoped that they would be able to live in relative comfort, the way they had lived before the tyrants came. They were wrong. By the time they learned how wrong they had been, it was too late. It was a hard way to learn the above quoted biblical principle: IF YOU TRY TO HANG ON TO SOME EARTHLY THING FOR DEAR LIFE, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY FIND OUT HOW DEAR LIFE REALLY IS.

There was a way out for a brief period of time, but only a few people took it. It involved walking away from literally everything a person owned. If a person looked as though he intended to flee, he would never make it.

A man, his wife, and the children would set out for a stroll. They carried nothing, except perhaps a picnic basket. A suitcase would have been fatal to the plan, and possibly fatal to the people. The family's appearance indicated that they were going for an outing. The father might say hello in a friendly way to a policeman or some other official along the way.

He would then buy a train ticket for the next town down the line toward the border. That raised no suspicions. At the next train station, he would get off, go to the window, and buy a train ticket for the next town, and so on, until they were two towns from the border. Then they would get off the train and do their best to walk to freedom across the countryside.

This escape method was limited to people who accurately assessed what was coming. They counted the cost and decided that it was better to leave everything behind. If they got across the border, they survived, at least for enough time to get across another border. They soon found ones waiting on the far side to receive and tend them. BUT THEY COULD TAKE NOTHING OF VALUE WITH THEM UNLESS IT COULD BE COMPLETELY AND EASILY CONCEALED.

Most people didn't do it. They valued their immovable possessions too highly. Their possessions in effect owned them. They became the possessed. In some cases, their possessions cost them their very lives.

They lost their freedom because they wouldn't pay the price when it was still available. They would not walk to freedom. The iron bars of totalitarianism closed in around them, their children, their grandchildren and now their great­-grandchildren.

The "good life" cost them their freedom, and it didn't last more than a few weeks or months after the political bars clanged shut. Who do you think is on the other side of the Berlin wall? Have you forgotten who runs the other half of that city? Further, how much "stuff" do you think is going on in the other dimension after you commit suicide'?

You better face the evidence, and if you are rational, you will say to yourselves, "Not only could it happen, the Soviets and the Red Chinese have spent the equivalent of hundreds of billions of dollars on the assumption that it is going to happen!"

ASHTAR IS HERE TO DISTURB YOUR NAPPY AND RUIN YOUR ILLUSION. YOU DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR? SO BE IT, FOR YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE AND IT IS NOT VERY FAR OUT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU-- YOU HAVE TO WORK LIKE THE DEVIL HAS--QUICKLY AND THOROUGHLY!

Respite please, Dharma. Ashtar to stand-by. Out.

PJ 06
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #3 ASHTAR
    MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 1989 5:30 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 026

ASHTAR REGARDING COOPER

Ashtar present to commune briefly before we move on with our survival journal. I am proud to have witnessed our little troops under pressure today. We know it is most difficult for you ones to be caught in the middle of testing situations, but you just witnessed one of the dark forces getting his "hand� called. I stand with Commander Hatonn in renouncement of one William Cooper. He is a dupe at the least, or, a deliberate tool of darkness. It is a good example of one sent forth to give "the party line".

Dear ones, we used none of his information which was not already published elsewhere to avoid the very thing he has claimed. He is sent forth to soft pedal the portion of the government--(now watch the clues as I lay them forth). He says they acted as they thought best to control panic. They acted to deceive you citizens into your own demise. Hatonn very carefully omitted use of any of Mr. Cooper's assumptions or conclusions. He is come forth to make money from the public and was quite frankly terrified he would find his name on the list of ones deliberately setting forth false information, i.e.: regarding the list involved in black mouthing Billy Meier.

There are no bad little grey men set forth to enslave you. The space people in your country have been most badly used. When they refused to assist your government with technology desired, your ones got really nasty--well, all space personnel who can come into your space have advanced knowledge and none of your ones are a match--let me tell you what happened, as we speak of things such as blackmail.

Your government applied the pressure with a very cute little scenario. There would be an all out thrust to bring terror and fear against any aliens coming into your space. Cooper spoke enough truth to throw you off--as is always the case. There would be terrorist situations set up and the aliens would be blamed and the hostility would be incredible when any of us would make an appearance. Mr. Cooper, just as Mr. Steiger, and others are on a deceitful mission. I do not wish to further detail it in this journal which will go public.

LET HIM SUE GOD

Let me remind you of guidelines for "judgment": Anyone who claims, oh my my, in the wondrous name of God and Christ, to be risking his life to bring truth to the peoples, and then threatens to sue one over revealing the same already public truth, is a phony. Further, who is he going to sue? God? If he did not recognize Hatonn/Aton in that document then he is certainly not one of you nor us. Also; if he discounts the remainder of the document brought to you by God as being false--he lies. He lies, for if he had all the other information he claims --he knows the truth of the remainder! So let him sue---great, wonderful--grand; it will only serve to stir up interest in that community and the truth will get out all the faster! If your printer does not wish to print it, we will most certainly print it elsewhere--the book will now be desired just because of the controversy.

You have done your job. He will spill it all at the Sedona meeting and stir everyone to get your hook just as soon as they can beg, borrow or steal it. If what Mr. Cooper says is truth then he discounts every channel and receiver for the higher powers, such as Tuieta. Oh, she can say, well, Hatonn that Dharma receives is a different aspect---no, no, chelas--it is not different and in this instance he discounts God himself. There must be this sorting and if you allow yourselves to be intimidated by threats, so be it. Do you really think he wants such a thing in the courts? Don't be silly--he is scared out of his wits. Make sure he gets none of our work.

Yes, I know you "thought", well, stop thinking--we had to allow it to come this far in that we could nail it immediately and firmly. IF ONE REALLY WANTS TO GET TRUTH IN KNOWLEDGE TO THE PEOPLE YOU ASK EVERYONE WHO RECEIVES TO REPRINT AND SCATTER, JUST AS THE ONES WHO HAVE DONE THE MOST WORK ON A SHELTER TO SAVE YOU ONES---THEY REALLY WANT TO SAVE ALL OF YOU; IT ALSO SAVES THEM! KNOW WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING, DEAR HEARTS.

Oh yes, one other thing--Hatonn placed Mr. Cooper on the list of protected ones because the minute this refutation comes public, his life isn't worth your proverbial Tinker's Damn. The big black boys play rough and he will wish he had not fallen to the Ego trip. Further, whoever has set up this meeting I request be watched carefully for there is trouble in paradise. You still have some of our very close ones on distracter side-trip. WE ARE ALWAYS MONITORING. SO BE IT. WE KNOW OUR ONES, LITTLE SPARROW, WE KNOW OUR ONES AND SANANDA HAS IT ALL UNDER CONTROL-- THE SORTING WILL BE SWIFT AND SURE AND QUICKLY COME. LET US JUST CONTINUE TO DO OUR JOBS AND RESPOND TO THE SIGNS--THANK YOU, YOUR SIBOR IS MOST PLEASED IN YOUR ACTIONS. THERE WILL BE EVERY EFFORT PUT FORTH TO SHUT YOU DOWN. WHEN IT BOILS DOWN TO TRUTH--SPACE-GATE IS NAUGHT LIKE MR. COOPER'S AND HE KNOWS IT BETTER THAN ALL OTHERS. PERHAPS WE SHOULD WRITE A FULL LENGTH JOURNAL ON THE FALSE TEACHER OF MR.COOPER!

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD PRINT THIS AND ALLOW OBERLI TO READ IT PRIOR TO SPEAKING WITH AZ. MY BLESSINGS AND GRATITUDE, DEAR FRIENDS.

주제글 정보