게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL

PJ 06
    CHAPTER11
    REC#4SANANDA
    MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 1989 9:30 P.M.YEAR 3, DAY 026

SANANDA REGARDING COOPER

SANANDA IN YOUR PRESENCE, DHARMA. BLESSINGS, LITTLE SPARROW, FOR YOUR HEART IS HEAVY AND I SHALL LIGHTEN IT. FEW THERE ARE WHO WILL FEARLESSLY GO FORTH AND PRINT MINE WORDS AND CARRY OF MINE SWORD.

I SHALL COME RIGHT TO THE POINT OF MINE COMING FORTH IN THE MIDST OF OUR BRETHERN'S MOST CRITICAL MESSAGES TO CLEAR SOME POINTS FOR YE ONES.

WILL YE FOLD AT THE FIRST COUNTER ATTACK? WILL YE TURN THY BACKS UPON ME? YE BEAR TRUTH -- THINE ENEMY BEARS LIES AND YET YE FOLD UNTO HIS ENCAMPMENT?

DO WHAT YE WILL WITH THE PRESS IN SEDONA, FOR I CARE NOT -- THEY ARE NOT IN HARMONY WITH MINE TRUTH. THEY BEAR THE DRIVEL OF ANY AND ALL WHO CLAIM TO HAVE COMMUNICATION AND INSIGHT INTO THE WORLD BEYOND. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER EXCEPT LIES UNTO MINE LAMBS.

THE BOOK HATONN HAS PENNED IS TRUTH; THE BOOK THE ONE COOPER HAS PENNED IS LIES. WHICH WILL YE CHOOSE TO PUT TO PRINT? SO BE IT, CHELAS, FOR YE TOO WILL BE OF THE TESTING. I CARE NOT WHERE THE BOOK IS PRINTED, 1 DO CARE THAT MINE OWN ONES FALL TO THE THREATS OF SLIME. YE WOULD BEND TO ONE WHO THREATENS A HUMAN LAWSUIT--짯DO YE FORGET WHO HAS PENNED OUR BOOK? DO YE BELIEVE OR DO YE NOT, FOR YE MUST BE IN THE DECIDING---- NOW! YE SHALL BE GIVEN ALL THE BACKUP CONFIRMATION AND PROOF YE NEED TO SHRED MR. COOPER'S TESTIMONY AND WE SHALL MAKE SURE OUR TEAM HAS IT TO CONFRONT IN THAT DANDY LITTLE MEETING IN SEDONA. I WEARY OF ONES UPON YOUR PLACE CRUCIFYING MY SELF AGAIN AND AGAIN--FURTHER, I WEARY OF YOU ALLOWING OF IT.

THERE IS NOT ONLY NAUGHT FROM MR. COOPER'S MATERIAL WE HAVE TAKEN OF IMPORT, BUT FURTHER, WE REFUTE THAT WHICH HE HAS PROCLAIMED. WILL YE JUST BACK OFF AND LET HIS LIES STAND? HE CLAIMS THY SPACE BRETHREN ARE HERE TO ENSLAVE YOU. HE CLAIMS THE GOVERNMENT HANDLED EBE AND THE CHLOROPHYLL UTILIZING ENTITIES SIMPLY DIED IN A CRASH--THEY WERE MURDERED (INCINERATED) BY YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT. AND THEY HAD COME FORTH TO GIVE YOU ASSISTANCE AS THINE EARTH EVOLVED INTO AN UNINHABITABLE LAND. HUMANS MURDER ALL THAT IS GLORIOUS AND PRECIOUS BUT THY REWARDS ARE AT HAND.

I, SANANDA, WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THE MARTYRDOM OF MINE WORKERS. YOU HAVE RECEIVED TRUTH AND YE ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND IN THE FACE OF THE FIRST FEEBLE ATTACK AGAINST YE ONES? THEN WE SHALL GO ELSEWHERE. I ASSURE YOU, DEAR BELOVED THEDRA IS NOT INTIMIDATED BY THESE FRAUDS. HOW WILL YE CHANGE OF THINE WORLD IF YE SURRENDER TO ANY CROSS EXPRESSION. WILLIAM COOPER IS A FACE OF THAT WHICH IS UNWORTHY TO WALK IN MINE BELOVED HANDMAIDEN'S FOOTPRINTS AND YE SHALL NOT YIELD UNTO HIM----YE SHALL NOT YIELD. HATONN BRINGS TRUTH UNTO YOU AND YOU WOULD CAST HIM ASIDE FOR THE FOOLISH FEARS OF ONES IN A PRINTING SHOP? SO BE IT FOR IT SHALL BE NOTED IN THE LIFE RECORDS. I CARE NOT WHEREIN THESE MESSAGES ARE PRINTED; THEY MUST BE PRINTED AS THY PORTION OF THIS PLANET IS DESTINED TO DOOM IF YE DO NOT TAKE ACTION AND RAPIDLY. DHARMA AND COMMANDER ASHTAR HAVE WORKED DILIGENTLY FOR SOME TEN HOURS A DAY AT THE KEYBOARD AND ADDITIONAL HOURS IN STUDY----YOU ARE IN EMERGENCY CRISIS, YE HAVE BUILDING AND SAFETY SHELTERS TO BE COMPLETED -- YE HAVE NO TIME FOR PLAYING OF GAMES WITH THY NEW AGE CHILDREN WHO PLAY AT PLAY AND SHOW. SHOW AND TELL ENOUGH, CHELAS, FOR I GROW MOST WEARY쨌--MOST WEARY.

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU ATTEND SISTER'S OPINION FURTHER, I SUGGEST YOU SERVE MR. COOPER WITH A LAWSUIT FOR UTILIZING MY MATERIAL. LET US SEE HOW THAT FITS AND WHAT HE DOES. I WOULD BE MOST PLEASED TO MEET THIS ONE IN THE SUPREME COURT OF YOUR LAND. BRING HIM FORTH IF HE DARES! BUT "TIS YOU WHO BECOME WEAK; MINE OWN. SO BE IT. SO BE IT. IT IS ONLY THE LIVES OF EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD IN THY PLACE AT STAKE--"TIS THY CHOICE. IF OUR WORDS DO NOT GO FORTH AND SUBTERRANEAN SHELTERS BUILT AND TRUTH BROUGHT FORTH REGARDING THY COSMIC BRETHREN, THINE LIVES WILL BE MOST MISERABLE. WILL MINE TROOPS FAIL ME AT THE GATE? I THINK NOT! I FULLY PROPOSE YOU MEET MR. COOPER WITH A COUNTER SUIT ON THE 28TH OF SEPTEMBER. HE HAS STOLEN FROM EVERY HONEST HISTORIAN REGARDING THE EVENT OF UFO STUDY. I DENOUNCE HIM AS AN ENEMY TO ME AND UNTO MINE PEOPLE.

I HAVE COUNTLESS PLACES WHEREBY TO PUBLISH MINE WORDS SO YE OF MINE, CONCERN NOT. IT IS A TIME OF WEEDING AND SORTING--THE WHEAT SHALL BE SEPARATED FROM THE TARES. IT MUST BE NOW, FOR IT IS THE TIME OF CHOOSING. GO FORWARD AND PUBLISH MINE TRUTH LEST YE BE COSTING THE LIVES OF THINE INNOCENT BRETHREN WHO DARED SPEAK THE TRUTH AFORE YE.

YE WHO DOUBT THE TRUTH OF THIS RECEIVER HAD BEST CONSIDER VERY CAREFULLY THAT WHICH YE DO---THIS ONE AND HER MATE ARE IN THE HAND OF ATON---GOD! YE DENOUNCE THIS ONE'S WORDS AS FALSE AND YE SHALL BE STRICKEN WITH THE DUMBNESS OF IGNORANCE, FOR IN THY PROCLAMATION OF WISDOM YE ARE MOST FOOLISH INDEED. FURTHER, YE WHO WOULD CAST STONES AT MINE HAND짯MAIDEN, MINE BELOVED SISTER, SHALL REAP THE WIND AS THINE REWARD FOR YE ARE VILE AND WHAT YE SOW THEREOF SHALL YE REAP. I SHALL NOT BE SET ASIDE IN THY CORNERS ANY LONGER, NOR SHALL I ACCEPT THINE PERSECUTION FOR YE ARE FOOLISH AND YE KNOW NOT THAT WHICH YE DO--THINE WORLD IS A ARMAGEDDON, DO YE NOT UNDERSTAND OF ME?HOW LONG WILL YE PLAY AT YOUR FOOL��셎 GAMES?SO BE IT FOR IT IS THY CHOOSING AND THE TIME FOR CHOOSING IS AT A CLOSE.

NEITHER WILL MINE FLEDGLINGS BE PERMITTED PERSECUTION FOR THEY ARE BUT MINE CHILDREN WHO DO MINE WILL. YE WHO ATTACK THEM SHALL BE ATTACKED AND MINE IS A TWO EDGED SWORD THAT SHALL CUT TO THE QUICK. HEED MINE WORDS FOR I AM AN ANGRY GOD AND I AM THE LORD THY GOD AND YE HAD BEST NOT MISUNDERSTAND OF MINE PURPOSE FOR OF MINE INTENT.THESE BLESSED ONES ARE IN THE PROTECTION OF MINE WINGS AND THEY SHALL PREVAIL. I CARE NOT WHAT YE DO WITH THE DRIVEL OF THE INFIDELS WHO BEAR FALSE TESTIMONY AGAINST MINE COSMIC BRETHREN-- I PREFER YE BE BRIGHT ENOUGH TO TOSS IT INTO THINE GARBAGE PAILS WHEREIN IT BELONGS. YE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE LIES; OH, WOULD IT BE ONLY ONE LIE BUT 'TIS MANY, MANY, MANY-- I SUGGEST YOU TOSS OF MR. COOPER'S GARBAGE OUT AND GATHER COMMANDERS HATONN'S AND ASHTAR'S UNTO THINE BOSOM AND TAKE ACTION TO SAVE OF THINE PEOPLES--YE ARE SO AT RISK AND THEY ARE GIVING FORTH THE INFORMATION WHICH WILL SAVE OF THE MASSES. SO BE IT AND SELAH.

I TAKE MINE LEAVE OF THEE, LITTLE ONE, AND I GIVE UNTO THEE THE REST THAT YOU REQUIRE THAT WE MIGHT MOVE ON ON THE MORROW. YE ARE BLESSED OF ME AND I HOLD THEE CLOSE. YE KNEW THAT YE WOULD BE IN PERSECUTION BUT IT PAINS ME TO WITNESS FOR I SEE THAT MINE BELOVED ONES ARE SO VULNERABLE.

GO TO THY REST, FOR OUR WORK MUST GO FORTH. AS THINE SISTER HAS REMINDED YOU--FEAR NOT FOR I AM WITH YOU. I AM THE CAPTAIN AND NO STORM CAN PREVAIL AGAINST OUR VESSEL. MY BLESSINGS UPON MY LOYAL AND FAITHFUL AND AN ESPECIAL BLESSING UPON THEE AND OBERLI, WHO SERVES IN HONOR AND HUMILITY. GOD RESIDES WITH THEE. FOR HE IS THINE SIBOR. GREAT BLESSINGS BE UNTO THE ONES WHO WALK IN THY LOCATION WITH THEE FOR THEY ARE MOST BLESSED OF ME, KNOW I CARE FOR THEE AND DWELL WITH THEE. AMEN.

REST WELL FOR YE ARE IN MINE CARE AND I STAND ASIDE THAT YE MAY GO UNTO THINE REST. PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT MINE BELOVED SISTER RECEIVES OF THIS WORD. I AM THAT I AM. I AM SANANDA.

PJ 06
    CHAPTER 12
    REC#1ASHTAR
    TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 19897:00 A.M.YEAR 3, DAY 027

WHAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO LISTEN?

Dearly beloved, we gathered here this day in memory of- - -. Perhaps you can fill in those empty spaces. More likely there will be no one to fill the roll if action is forsaken. I am not come to give you peace--I AM ASHTAR, and I come to scare you into action! I come with the Radiant One that you might know you have help if you but ask. I deplore scare tactics; what else would cause you to listen?

RECEIVER NO LONGER FEARS

We have passed one hurdle regarding my receiver this day. She no longer has any fear of printing truth--for if it is truth it belongs to no single man. I come to assist those ones who came before and offered all they could--they will now have help.

FURTHER, WE WILL RENOUNCE ANY AND ALL WHO GIVE FORTH FALSE INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR BROTHERS WHO COME INTO YOUR SPACES TO ASSIST YOU. WE SHALL DO IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU, THE PUBLIC HEAR IT. WE MIND NOT CONTROVERSY-- MAN PAYS ATTENTION, ALBEIT ONLY SLIGHT AND PASSING, TO CONTROVERSY. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE ANY JUDGE WOULD PROSECUTE AND PUT INTO A JAIL, A NINETY YEAR OLD HAND-MAIDEN OF ESU JESUS IMMANUEL SANANDA? COME NOW, YE OF FAINT HEARTS! IF WE USE EARTH PRODUCED MATERIAL WE WILL SPLATTER THE ADVERTISING IN BEHALF OF THOSE ONES TO THE WINDS THAT THEY MIGHT BE GIVEN RECOGNITION.

COOPER'S FALSE LECTURES

YE ONES WHO EFFORT AT PREVENTING THE TRUTH FROM BEING PUBLISHED SHALL REAP THOSE WINDS--SO BE IT! THIS MOST SURELY INCLUDES ONE LABELED MILTON WILLIAM COOPER WHO BRINGS FORTH FALSE LECTURES ABOUT YOUR SPACE BROTHERS AND THEIR INTENT. YOU, AS A NATION, HAVE AND ARE BEING SORELY DECEIVED. COSMIC LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE TAMPERING OR PHYSICAL DAMAGING OF ONES ON THE EARTH LEVEL PLANES. ANY DARK BROTHERHOOD CAN ONLY ACT THROUGH THE DENSE PHYSICAL FORMS OF THE HUMAN MANIFEST. THE ONES YOU ACCUSE OF DAMAGING YOU. MR. COOPER. CAME TO ASSIST YOU AND DISCOVER HOW BEST YOUR SPECIES CAN BE EVACUATED FROM YOUR DEATH TRAP. YOU HAVE SORELY USED AND MALIGNED YOUR INTERGALACTIC BROTHERS. NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN SO MUCH AS LIFTED UP ON A CRAFT WITHOUT PRIOR CONTRACT AND AGREEMENT OF THAT ONE. IF YOU FORGET YOUR CONTRACTS, ��쁔IS YOUR OWN AGREEMENT. SO BE IT; I SPEAK OF IT FOR YOU WILL BE CONFRONTED CONTINUALLY WITH PURE GARBAGE AND WE, HENCEFORTH, SHALL REFUTE IT AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

I, ASHTAR. AM THE COMMANDER OF THESE FLEETS OF ONES COMING TO THE AID OF YOUR SPECIES AND I HONOR MY RESPONSIBILITIES. OF COURSE THERE ARE ONES IN TROUBLE IN THE OUTER DIMENSIONS; OF COURSE THERE ARE "FALLEN" ONES AND DARK ONES--BUT THEY ARE NOT IMPACTING EARTH IN A MANNER BEING SCATTERED ABOUT BY VICIOUS DECEIVERS AND BRINGERS OF TERROR. YOU ARE IN DANGER AT THE HANDS OF YOUR OWN EVIL LEAPERS AND FALSE TEACHERS, YE FEAST ON THE CARCASSES OF THINE BRETHREN WHO HAVE COME TO BRING THEE LIFE. SO BE IT, FOR THAT WHICH IS THRUST FORTH AND SOWED, SHALL BE REAPED IN LIKE KIND.

Let us move back to the information regarding your nuclear war plight. I cannot urge you often enough to get the book: FIGHTING CHANCE; TEN FEET TO SURVIVAL.., Arthur Robinson, Ph.D. and Gary North. Ph.D., American Bureau of Economic Research, P.O. Box 8204, Ft. Worth, Texas 76124. They, like us---copyright a book only for content truth. PLEASE copy, photocopy---any way you wish to get the word forth. We copyright only to insure quality of reproduction in truth. So that there is an original copy which can bear truth of content if our enemies (your enemies) misquote our messages. Ones on your place can sue us if you please. It may, however, be a bit difficult--how does one sue Aton (God)? How does one sue a Commander Hatonn of Intergalactic Fleet Command--how will you sue me, Ashtar, overall fleet commander?

Do you think Jesus Immanuel Sananda needs of your puny books from which to copy? The only imaginable reason is that you ones cannot come into comfort with that one to whom you pray for yourself', So be it, let us move on, Dharma, with a bit of a story which should shake a few, a tiny bit.

WHITE HOUSE PROCEDURES IN U.S.

The U.S. has what are called Emergency Actions Procedures. In case of a first strike by the Soviets on the U.S., the President has to respond before the first missiles strike; within 25 minutes for land-based ICBM's launched from the Soviet Union, and within perhaps 10 to 15 minutes for nearby submarine- launched missiles. That is pretty short notice--FURTHER, FOR YOU or OURS WHO QUESTION, " WON'T SPACE BROTHERS DISARM THEM?" NO---NOT UNLESS THEY ARE HEADED INTO OUR SPACE AND REACH ONE HUNDRED FIFTY MILES ABOVE YOUR SURFACE. THERE ARE SOME OTHER ALLOWED INTER짯VENTIONS, BUT I MOST SURELY WILL NOT PRINT THEM FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE. WE ARE ON STAND-BY AND WE WILL BE ALLOWED TO EVACUATE OUR OWN WORKERS ABIDING ON YOUR PLANET--SO I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, YOU WHO 'CLAIM' TO BRING FORTH OUR TRUTH FOR IT IS UP TO SANANDA WHO STANDS AT THE SORTING GATE짯HOUSE DOOR. YOU HAD ALSO BETTER BE REMEMBERING THE TERMINOLOGY-- GATE-HOUSE DOOR!

This will bring in names for example, for it is quite public knowledge and has often been laughed at in your social circles and political cartoons. When in doubt always laugh it off and perhaps it will go away.

Bill Gulley used to be in charge of seeing to it that the procedures that the President is to follow are coordinated. He worked for Presidents Johnson. Nixon, and Ford as a military liaison agent. He was a retired military man. He was the head of the Military Office at the White House under President Ford. This brings you to the subject of a "manual".

The manual is the White House Emergency Procedures manual, WHEP for short--you Americans speak only in alphabets when there is anything of semi-짯importance. The White House has a copy, and so does the Pentagon. It spells out exactly what steps the President must take to achieve a particular response by the military. Only it wasn't an "it"; it was a "they". The two manuals for years didn't agree with each other, and nobody knew it. Therein lies a tale, a tale of lies.

Upon confirmation that a launch has taken place (this must be confirmed, eating up more precious time), the Pentagon Command Center Signals the White House and the various military commands around the world.

When the operator at the White House military switchboard receives this alert, he sounds an alert. The warrant officer with the manual is supposed to immediately rush to the President. The warrant officer then opens the manual to get at the instructions in a little black book. The warrant officer has the combination to the lock (oh yes, it is locked securely); the President does not.

The President, you see, is supposed to be carried by helicopter to a nearby air base to board one of four huge flying electronic command posts, which is supposed to be ready for take-off by the time he arrives. Or he can be flown to one of several sites, supposedly classified, but which the Soviets know all about and have targeted--precisely. AGAIN, I URGE YOU TO REFER ( GET, IF YOU DON'T HAVE) SPACE- GATE. THE VEIL REMOVED--짯 AND REFER TO THE SECTION ON ''THE DOOMSDAY PLAN". MR. COOPER, YOU HAVE FAILED TO NOTE VERY MUCH INFORMATION IN SPACE- GATE.

But what if the President isn't home? What if he is off fishing at his favorite fishing hole in Maine! Surely the Soviets would know for the Soviets read the newspapers.

Or, the President could go into a one-mile deep hole beneath the White House to protect himself. Oops, there goes Ashtar again with logical thinking--THERE IS NOT ONE! THE SOVIET PREMIER HAS ONE BUT YOUR PRESIDENT DOESN'T. That should tell you just about everything you need to know for confirmation. The President plans to be long gone, brothers, and you will all be left with no deep holes to jump into at all.

Now let us look at your comedy of foolishness. In 1975, Donald Rumsfeld, the Secretary of Defense, tried out the system. He and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff scheduled a test. Rumsfeld picked up General Brown's emergency telephone. He didn't get the President. He got someone on the White House signal hoard. Rumsfeld identified himself and asked to speak to the President.

Rumsfeld later claimed that he waited ten minutes. The operator insisted that it was only three. (Which do you think it was--do you hear a loud 'boom' in the background") Rumsfeld finally asked what was taking so long. The answer: "I'm trying to find Kollmorgen," who was director of the Military Office. When Rumsfeld asked why he couldn't speak to the President, he was informed that he had to be cleared by Kollmorgen before he could speak to the President. But the operator couldn't find Kollmorgen.

Well, tough luck, Mr. Secretary of Defense. Also tough luck, for millions of Americans, had there been an attack. Mr. Gulley commented: "So here you had a situation where the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the duty general in the Pentagon Command Center, believed all along--for many years-- that all they had to do in a crisis was pick up that emergency phone and the President would immediately answer it. It would never have happened!"

WHAT WERE THE 'EXCUSES'?

You would enjoy the book Mr Gulley wrote: BREAKING COVER: Bill Gulley, (New York: Simon and Schuster, 1980), the above is on pg. 185.

What had happened? One of Gulley's predecessors under Mr. Kennedy saw that there was no clear understanding of the Emergency Procedures. So he wrote up the procedures. He wanted to keep both the Pentagon and White House staff happy, so he wrote, up two sets of instructions, With each group getting the set that made them important in the list of people to be notified. Then, in order to make his own office seem crucial, he wrote in a clearing role for himself which slowed down the whole alert: the person calling in had to be cleared by him.

Interestingly, but not surprising, neither side ever knew that there were two different sets of instructions until Rumsfeld made his fateful call--over a decade later. When Gulley came in as the new officer, he made the changes. But they didn't help much, he said.

The President doesn't have the manual until the warrant officer brings it to him. The warrant officer knows what all the papers mean--supposedly. The President never sees it beforehand. He could, of course, but he never asks, Gulley said. (Warrant officer, by the way, is a peculiar rank: above a sergeant but below a second lieutenant.) Whenever Jimmy Carter went to his hometown of Plains, Georgia for a visit, the aide with the manual stayed in a hotel room in Americus, ten miles down the road.

Here is a better one: Before Mr. Gulley, the manual was safely locked in a nice safe nearby bomb shelter, AND ONLY THE WARRANT OFFICER HAD THE COMBINATION! There was no way for the warrant officer to get it to the President in time, if the Soviets used a submarine-launched missile. Gulley said in 1980, "If the balloon ever did go up, it would be pure PANDEMONIUM." ASHTAR SAYS, "NOT FOR VERY LONG, MR. GULLEY." He said this long after he made the system more efficient, sic, sic!

What if the enemy killed the President and Vice President in a coordinated attack? Gulley shows how easy it would be for a small terrorist group to get into the White House, let alone a well trained KGB terrorist group. There will be no retaliation, unless the Soviets give us a warning for some reason as part of a particular strategy. It's their choice. Unless you had a protected President and foolproof communications, Gulley says, you could not retaliate. You have neither, he says, and it was certainly his job to know.

So much for America's winning nuclear war strategy, Mutual Assured Destruction. I would say that is very well named: MAD. DEAR ONES, ARE YOU FEELING REALLY SECURE NOW? CAN YOU CLIMB ABOVE HEARING THIS FROM A SPACE COMMANDER? THE FACTS ARE BEFORE YOU IN GOOD OLD EARTH AMERICAN LANGUAGE-짯-WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND?

Dharma, take a little break, Oberli may wish to forward some of the opening of this to Sedona. Ashtar to stand-by. Out.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL

PJ 06
    CHAPTER 13
    REC#2ASHTAR
    TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 198910:00 A.M.YEAR 3, DAY 027

Ashtar to resume. Let us move backward a bit and speak of what might happen if you start an all out effort to get shelters.

WHAT MIGHT RUSSIA DO?

Face truth, above all other arguments that could block the construction of a shelter system for Americans, is that if you begin a crash program of building bomb shelters, would the Soviets launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against you?

That is the single point that is a major source of the political paralysis that keeps your nation at the mercy of the Soviets--and they know it. This paralysis gives them the time to continue to make their own arrangements, relocate their launch sites, work out their satellite spy systems, build up their offensive forces, their defensive forces and, currently the most important, their system of allies.

Let me comment here, please, as an example. Recently, Poland has assumed its own government with the Communists as only participants. Dear ones, they set it up that way. Things are so terrible in Poland that there is little a new government can do--worse, the Communists can now come in and "assist" and win one more battle for loyalty. Mr. Gorbachev will ring the chimes, the U.S. will foot the cost and roses will bloom in Poland---and you help them at every turn. Ones in Poland have already forgotten the main point of freedom짯--the majority think it is plentiful supplies, food and progressive business. The people are angry and militant and actually "dare" the new government to put up changes NOW or back to the old system.

It must be realized that the point above has almost nothing to do with national defense. There is no plan for your defense, except the now preposterous threat of your massive nuclear retaliation against a well-protected Soviet Union. You have no strategic defense--neither the off-the-shelf system of High Frontier (which could be deployed NOW), nor a high-tech laser system. There are no shelters for our people.

If the question has nothing to do with national defense, then what is it really all about? Simple. This question concerns only the proper timing of surrender. Moreover, appeasement is a policy that has, in the history of tyrannies, repeatedly led to war rather than deterred war. Soviet tyranny is no exception. The Soviets understand strength and have backed down repeatedly when faced with resolute and principled opposition. Into vacuums of weakness, however, they expand like a malignancy.

It is more than that; it also has a great deal to do with the Christ forces against the Evil, God-denying ones. I repeat what has been often told unto you, DARKNESS CANNOT PREVAIL IN THE CHRIST-GOD LIGHT WHEN THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION ARE BEING BROUGHT FORTH. IF YOU STAND IN TRUTH IN THE SHELTER OF GOD, YOU WILL BE PROTECTED. DARK PACTS AND SECRET CONTRACTS WITH OUR ENEMY FORCES WILL NOT BE SANCTIONED.

APPEASEMENT HAS NOT WORKED

There is a projected feeling in the high levels of your government that appeasement works--appeasement to the devil never works. After all, you have been doing your best not to anger the Soviets for a quarter of a century, and you have somehow avoided a nuclear war. (Why would they give up the cow as long as she produces milk?) That after-the-fact reasoning ignores the fact that for much of that time, you were actually stronger than were the Soviets. It required over 30 years for the Soviets to build their overwhelming military machine and for appeasement in the U.S. to weaken you to your current position of impending disaster. While you were building, they were digging protective shelters--in preparation (so you got ahead, so what!). If you had simultaneously had a shelter system, you would have no threat today at all. APPEASEMENT HAS NOT WORKED!

Only recently are you beginning to actually use it from a position of weakness. If you do not immediately stop this policy of foolishness and get a protection system in place and get a defense survival method, then, you are quite lost.

You do have one long shot in the postponement and appeasement question. It assumes that if you just stall, hopeing for a way out, there will be some kind of unforeseen miracle event that will destroy the Soviet Union: a revolution, a plague, or an attack by China. In older days, you would have simply called it the "work of God". You would have asked God to help you (but, then, he would have had you build a survival system). Today, your elected managers and experts are too sophisticated for all that, it seems. They agree with the Marxists; life is governed by historical forces, not a personal God--you even take the ability to pray at school away from your babies. Do you ever wonder whose side you are REALLY on? Well, just be patient, surely something wondrous will turn up to save you.

It didn't turn up for Babylon the night the Medo-Persians invaded twenty-five hundred years ago. It didn't turn up for Carthage when they voluntarily disarmed themselves at the insistence of Rome two thousand years ago. It didn't turn up for the Aztecs in Mexico or the Incas in Peru over four hundred years ago. I like the author's statement regarding this: "Sometimes there are no more rabbits in a civilization's hat".

LENIN CALLED IT ROPE

So you face a dilemma. Do you take steps now to reduce your total vulnerability in the long run, but risk total annihilation in the short run? Do you continue to submit to the Soviet Union's implied and explicit demand that you remain as hostages to their generals? Do you "play the China card" and try to get China to attack the Soviet Union? Or do you just sit tight, hoping that nothing bad will happen, and pretend that the Soviets are not deploying their fifth generation of mobile nuclear missiles? Or do you make yet another American taxpayer-financed business deal? The great Russian writer Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn recounts a story of the early days of the Soviet Union. THIS IS GOING TO PINCH, SO GET YOUR ANTI-REVULSION DRUGS READY (I SUPPOSE THAT IS YOUR SO-CALLED " POT WEED?YOUR FOREFATHERS MADE FINE ROPE BINDINGS WITH THAT SAME HEMP PLANT.)

Lenin foretold this whole process. Lenin, who spent most of his life in the West and not in Russia, who knew the West much better than he knew Russia, always wrote and said that, 'The western capitalist will do anything to strengthen the economy of the USSR. They will compete against each other to sell us goods cheaper and sell them quicker, so that the Soviets will buy from one, rather than the other. They will bring it themselves without thinking about their future". And, in a difficult moment, at a party meeting in Moscow, he said: "Comrades, don't panic, when things go hard for us, we will give a rope to the bourgeoisie, and the bourgeoisie will hang itself." GUESS WHO THE BOURGEOISIE ARE?

AH, BUT THEN SOMEONE SPOKE UP AND ASKED, "BUT WHERE WILL WE GET ENOUGH ROPE TO HANG THE WHOLE BOURGEOISIE?" LENIN SPONTANEOUSLY REPLIED: ''THEY'LL SUPPLY US WITH IT."

Mr. Lenin forgot the best of his own punch-line but I, Ashtar, believe he surely said it privately, "With below-market loans, subsidized by their taxpayers".

Dear ones, the rope peddlers have dominated your nation's dealings with the Soviet Union for seven decades; peddlers who are mute, deaf and blind. Dear ones, Labor union officers have written about it, Conservatives have written about it and Historians shout and bellow about it--but unfortunately, you taxpayers bury your heads and refuse to know about it.

Has not thy Lord thy God told you that He is with you and that you must stand strong and unbending in the truth? He has told you, fear not, neither be dismayed for He shall go whithersoever ye of Him shall go! You ones are at the gate of Armageddon and you must realize the prophecies are upon you.

ARMAGEDDON PROVIDES THE WAY

I shall point out a few reasons that you can get your tunnels built---because of the blueprint for Armageddon. Your prophets of old told you and now I remind you. The war will begin in horror in the Middle East, the Red Bear from the north will descend upon those ones already in battle, and then the hordes from the Oriental races shall confront the Bear. That would indicate to me that you are a bit of an afterthought--although I am confident your leaders will have your sons off to death and dying in the middle somewhere. It does not mean that all your coastal cities, etc. will not be destroyed by nuclear weapons and all of your military and strategic places wiped off the map--but annihilation is not intended for you ones of Christ's armies. That, further, doesn't mean the whole problem is off--it means that you must work like little beavers to get your dens dug while the Soviets are distracted by world affairs in their own nest. YOU CAN IF YOU WILL--YOU COULD IF YOU WOULD. DHARMA, WE WILL CALL THIS BOOK, SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL!--YOU CAN IF YOU PLAN, YOU COULD IF YOU WOULD AND IT IS FACT--IF YOU ACT.

You aren't invading anything, further, you are not using force to gobble up anything or anyone. You are not to be military conquerors with a direct command from God. You are, however, supposed to pay attention to God's laws. You are supposed to honor God by being a God-loving and respecting people who don't continually, defiantly violate God's ethical standards.

You must begin with faith in God and confidence in His power. You demonstrate your faith and confidence by obeying Him. Any national defense system that is based only on a new gadget in the sky or a hole in the ground isn't going to work for you. It isn't even going to be tried, my friends. Do you need a bit more proof? Where is your civil defense program? Where are your anti-missile and anti-aircraft missiles? Where is your space-based defense? Where are your mobile missiles? Where are your cruise missiles-짯your over 10,000 mass-produced, discount, one-megaton, slow, purely defensive, ��쐁a11 them back; we've made a mistake", and therefore "get the President's finger off the trigger" retaliatory cruise missiles? WHAT OF YOUR STEALTH PROTECTION?--A HALF BILLION DOLLAR WHITE ELEPHANT--WHAT OF YOUR SUBMARINE BASED TRIDENT MISSILE SYSTEM?-- WELL, ONLY TWO OUT OF THREE BLOW UP ON LAUNCH. THE EVIL HAS DEVOURED YOUR OWN SELVES RIGHT UP TO YOUR EARS WHILE YOU HAVE SLEPT AND DREAMED OF THE WORLD SERIES BASEBALL GAME. WHILE YOU WONDER IF PETE ROSE WILL GET BACK INTO BASEBALL NOW THAT THE BASEBALL COMMISSIONER HAS BEEN "BUMPED" OFF--WHAT ABOUT JIMMY BAKKER AND POOR LITTLE TAMMY? WILL ZHA ZHA GABOR GET A "FINE" FOR STRIKING A BIG OLD POLICE OFFICER?---DO YOU THINK YOU JUST MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE?

Oh, you say the afore mentioned items aren't there? How astute you have become--they are not there! Where did the over $300 billion a year for defense go? Well, you might ask and I might tell you, or Hatonn might remind you in SPACE- GATE. THE VEIL REMOVED and SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER. YOU ONES ARE IN A REAL MESS. DEAR BRETHREN!

WHAT ABOUT GOD? ARE YOU READY TO BARGAIN?

Better take time right about here to self-examine. Let's just pretend a little-짯the authors of FIGHTING CHANCE have a lovely little pretend game scenario I WILL COPY VERBATIM. THESE AUTHORS WANT TO SAVE YOUR LIVES AND THEIR OWN--THEY DO NOT QUIBBLE ABOUT BEING QUOTED!

Pretend you have shelters. Imagine that you hear the sirens wailing. An attack is coming. You may have only 15 minutes to grab your children and maybe a few personal items and make a run to the nearby shelter--more time if it is on your own property. You thank God (and Congress) for the shelter. You don t worry too much about its lack of comfort. The alternative is horrible death. You don't get too fussy in a situation like this.

You are now in the shelter. The kids are crying. They are scared. You are scared. It is crowded. It is like a subway. They tighten down the blast doors. You wait.

What do you think about? All the good old days? Or the hardships to come if the bombs explode? The possibility of a ground-burst explosion that ends your life? What?

Wives worry about absent husbands. Husbands worry about their absent wives and children. Everyone worries about the shaking of the earth. AND EVERYONE MENTALLY BEGINS TO BARGAIN WITH GOD.

ALL RIGHT,START BEGINNING. RIGHT NOW, WE ARE DEADLY SERIOUS. JUST START MAKING A DEAL WITH GOD RIGHT WHERE YOU SIT READING THIS BOOK. GOD DOES BARGAIN, YOU KNOW--OR DID YOU KNOW THAT? He did it before and be will do it again. He bargained with Abraham over the city of Sodom. Moses bargained with Him for the people of Israel when God wanted to kill them, quite frankly. But remember something very, very important: GOD ALWAYS EXPECTS YOU TO KEEP YOUR PART OF THE BARGAIN!

What will you bargain with, then? You're in a hole. If the bombs go off overhead, you will be there for days, maybe weeks. You will go outside to a probable flattened world (always deal with the worst scenario and anything better really looks good). The peace-loving Soviets will have done their number on your nation and your neighborhood. You may not be comfortable again for some time, perhaps years. You may even be facing Cubans and Russians armed with modern weapons and poison gas. But with a system of security; you can be pretty sure you may have some of your own troops, too. You may find poison gas even. You simply do not know what you will find when you climb outside. Mainly, you will have the clothes on your back and your kids.You will also have your neighbors.And perhaps, for the first time in all of your lives, you will be neighbors.

What do you trade for your life as you sit or stand in that hole in the ground? What do you offer God for allowing you to survive'! The answer is simple, isn't it?--THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You offer Him your lifetime, God-짯fearing, law-obeying service. It is all you have got inside that shelter.

Guess what? IT IS ALL YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW! Do you think that God is impressed with your money? Where did you get your money? It was a gift from God. "But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God; for it is He who giveth thee power to get wealth ���" What God wants from you is faithfulness.He hath shewed thee, 0 man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

ATON SPEAKS

I, ASHTAR. SIT IIERE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD. AND OF THE ONE YOU CALL THE SON--I, ASHTAR, AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN THY PASSAGE OF TIME. GOD SAYS TO YOU, " AND NOW, WHAT DO I, THE LORD THY GOD WANT OF THEE? TO RESPECT MINE LAWS, TO WALK IN MINE WAYS, TO LOVE ME AND THINE BROTHERS WITH ALL THINE BEING, AND TO SERVE ME AND THE CREATION WITHIN WHICH WE ARE ONE, AND WITH ALL THINE SOUL BEAR TRUTH IN WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE. SATAN SHALL HONOR NO DEALS MADE WITH HIS SERVANTS. THE SOVIETS, FOR HE KEEPS NO DEALS--SATAN IS THE LIE, MY CHILDREN. IT IS NOT ONLY THE ONES CALLED SOVIETS--IT IS MOST SURELY NOT MINE CHILDREN, CALLED RUSSIANS--IT IS THE EVIL INFESTED WORKERS-- AND THEY ARE SPREAD ABOUT THY GARDEN AS FRUIT FLIES ON THE RIPENED FIG. I BRING THIS INFORMATION UNTO YOU THAT YOU MIGHT SAVE OF THINESELVES. THY BROTHERS OF MINE COSMIC COMMAND FLEETS ARE BLESSED AND WILLING MESSENGERS. THESE RECEIVERS UPON THY PLACE ARE EQUALLY BLESSED AND THOSE WHO SERVE IN THEIR SPACES IN EQUAL RESPONSIBILITY. THEY RISK IN THY SERVICE, MAN-- ARE YE WORTHY OF SUCH? YE WERE NOT WHEN IMMANUEL CAME AMONG YOU IN GALILEE. WILL YE BE WORTHY OF THY SAVING NOW? WE SHALL SEE, WE SHALL SEE.

IF YE MAKE A PACT WITH ME YE SHALL KEEP IT FOR I NO LONGER ACCEPT THY LIES. IF YE DO NOT KEEP OF IT, I SHALL BE IN THE REMOVING OF MINE ONES INTO SAFETY OF MINE HIGHER PLACES AND YE SHALL FALL WITH THINE ENEMY--FOR IT IS FINISHED; YE SHALL NOW BE IN THY CHOOSING. SELAH. I AWAIT THINE ANSWER FOR IT IS THINE OWN, NO OTHER SHALL DO IT FOR THEE--EACH INDIVIDUAL SOUL SHALL ANSWER TO MINE BLESSED SANANDA FOR THY PASSAGE THROUGII THE GATE AT MINE GATE-HOUSE. SO BE IT FOR THESE THINGS WILL COME TO PASS IN THY TIME--SOON. I SHALL RETURN THIS PORTION UNTO ASHTAR, MINE PROVEN AND BELOVED SERVANT--YE ONES OF EARTH SHALL HEED OF MINE WORDS FOR I SPEAK THAT WHICH I MEAN. I AM THE LORD THY GOD, I AM ATON OF THE TOTAL LIGHT OF THE CREATION."

Let us allow our Father's message to be digested a bit. Dharma. let us have respite. I will move to stand-by. Salu.

PJ 06
    CHAPTER 14
    REC#3ASHTAR
    TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 19892:00 P.M.YEAR 3, DAY 027

Ashtar at ready.

ARE YOU SAFE RIGHT NOW?

You are sitting somewhere right now reading this book -- I doubt it is after the fact of attack. Just because you're not in a shelter right now, you may think you are safe. If you do, then you don't read very well. If you have turned up this book after a shelter system is intact and you are safely reading under ground, then you are fine. You will survive--especially if the plans were well worked out, you need not even be uncomfortable; perhaps you even have a reclining airline type chair--you probably have hot coffee or iced tea--that means we pulled together and pulled it off. If it is before the fact; then sad짯ness abounds--you most surely will not make it for you cannot survive unsheltered.

Perhaps you feel "fairly" safe. You are safe only to the extent that the Soviets decide today not to launch a safe, clean, low-risk first strike against you. Tomorrow, they believe, it will be an even safer, cleaner, and lower risk to launch one so they will probably wait---a while longer.

You are safe only for as long as the Soviet Union's Communist Party and General Military Staff decide to allow you to be safe--for one more day. America's $300 billion a year military bureaucracy has no defense for you, except a less and less credible threat of terrorizing Soviet citizens after YOU are solidly dead. In short, the only reason you are not dead or dying presently is because, by the grace of God, by means of His restraining or confusing the Soviet "giants", you have been given another day of precious life.

God is not a mean, hating, vengeful father who wants to see you in pain and horror; He is a loving father who wishes to see you alive and thriving in love and growth as you were created to be. Make a deal with God--then keep it! He will meet you more than half way; in fact, if you ask, he will tend you AND carry you all the way.

PREMATURE ATTACK?

No, there are no guarantees that, if you begin a crash program in shelter building, you won't pressure the Soviets to speed up their plans for a full-scale nuclear war. But where are the guarantees that if you sit around doing nothing, you won't be gassed or sprayed with some incredibly dangerous biological weapon? Even in error released by your own government? If you wait, who says things are going to get better? Will the Soviets be weaker after they get a new generation of missiles? Will you be stronger? Will they be a bit more merciful, perhaps, after they get a fully deployed anti-ballistic missile system? Even your leaders who have put you to peaceful sleep do not trust them and tell you so over and over and over again. Do you think Soviet leaders will become more decent once they have more shelters for themselves and their families, a mile or so beneath the major cities and well tended shelters in rural areas? Why are they continuing with extensive underground quarters if they expect nothing?

Now here is a good one to think about--where have you put God? Well, better decide -- at present you are counting on some God act or something, to save your fannies. Funny thing is, if you had enough truth and trust in God you could be saved without shelters. But you sure as blazes can't be safe without God or shelters. If you can get squared around with God, one sign of that fact will be that you will have ability to last long enough to get Congress to see that you really do face a national crisis. If your Congress plays around as if you were not facing literal destruction, then Congress has betrayed you into the hands of your enemies. If ever God had earthly enemies, it is the anti-God, Christ persecuting evil ones who run the Soviet Union--and they claim that title in bold, blatant pronouncement--I quote them, not my opinion. Congress had better start making deals with the voters rather than with the Communists. Congress had better start making deals with God and stop making them with Satan. When you make deals with the Soviet Union, you are making deals with Satan--directly.

Strong language? YES! Exaggerated nuclear danger? NO--IT CANNOT BE EXAGGERATED! Even if the threat were only imaginary, your leaders believe it, and your people are petrified because they don't know that there is a $300 solution.

The Soviets are playing a waiting game. They have a billion Chinese to contend with and you still furnish them nice things and MONEY. They have made a huge investment in military equipment that inevitably grows old. Their economy is straining now; as they fall farther behind the West's high technology economies--and your government relies solely on that approach as ridiculous as that may be. Your economy is dead, also. No friends, they won't wait around long after the cow is dry!

They have a growing Islamic population that wants out of the Soviet empire. They have a sagging economy that is near collapse, also. They don't like taking risks, really, they are not stupid--they are evil. Evil is most clever, have you not noticed? A shelter system makes it harder for them to blackmail you, but they can still level your homes and buildings. That is a most powerful threat in itself--but those "things" and "stuff" can be rebuilt--even better; for if you get God on your side, he comes equipped with advanced space technology to be shared brother to brother--from us to you. Your rural areas would be basically untouched.

If the Soviets start a nuclear war, they cannot be sure of the results. If they were absolutely sure of its positive outcome, they would have launched the attack by this time. Starting a nuclear war isn't a zero-risk game. It is becoming lower and lower risk for them, but not totally risk free for they, too. do not know what God will do--they actually believe in God far more than do you who proclaim as much. FURTHER, THEY TOTALLY BELIEVE IN SPACE COMMAND AND WHAT IS MORE, THEY LISTEN TO US WITH BOTH EARS AND BOTH EYES. THE COSMIC COUNCIL SETS A FEW VERY NASTY GUIDELINES FOR BOTH SIDES BEYOND WHICH THE COSMIC BEINGS WILL NOT STEP.

IF YOU WALK THE PATH OF GOD AND FOLLOW IN HIS WAY, HE WILL OPEN THE SEAS FOR SAFE PASSAGE AND SEND OUR BEACONS TO GUIDE YOU; TURN AWAY FROM GOD UNTO THE EVIL OF THE EARTH WAYS AND HE SHALL ALLOW THE EARTH TO DEVOUR YOU AS YOU WILL HAVE CHOSEN THE WAY OF THE DRAGON BEAST. FOR AS WE BRING FORTH THE TRUTH UNTO YOU, YOU SHALL NOT BE AS THE UNKNOWING -- YE SHALL THEN BE AS THE FOOLS--TO PERISH AS FOOLS.

LETS TALK ABOUT SHELTERS

The Chinese system of tunnels is the best shelter system on earth. City 짯dwelling Chinese citizens can move immediately into a completely protected environment from their homes, work, or other locations. Then, they simply walk out of the danger area--walk with complete protection. If fallout is severe, they remain in the tunnels or migrate through them to a safe area. Moreover, if they were to suffer an invasion, their tunnel system would serve as an invaluable defense system against Soviet ground forces--the same kind of tunnel-based military system that the Communists used so effectively in Vietnam--only the Chinese have built quite roomy, comfortable channels.

The shelter system certainly demonstrates that the Chinese have the will to defend their homes, families, and country. Their defensive preparations for survival are sufficient, in and of themselves, to deter Soviet aggression. Even in their largest city, they can be 30 feet underground in seven minutes, and then simply walk to safety. No "subway car" crowding for two weeks, no danger of insufficient warning to reach shelter, and a place to sleep at night during the period of rebuilding above ground. They only lose their buildings, not their lives.

PROPOSE TUNNELS

Why, then, don't you propose tunnels?In your proposed system, you jump into a safe hole, but you can't walk away and hide in the countryside for several weeks. More important, the work is virtually invisible; you ones are always building and digging and putting up more of this and lots of that and transit systems--you could simply expand and build it all in at once, or excavate in virtual secrecy from beneath ground. You could be compressing shan-stone bricks right at the digging sites and ship the bricks out or use them in the structures, negating the need to pile vasts amounts of dirt. FURTHER, YOU COULD EVEN HAVE CITIES UNDERGROUND WITH MALLS AND ALL THE DOO DADS YOU ONES LIKE--YOU COULD BEGIN TO HAVE YOUR HOMES UNDERGROUND--YOUR DAIRY HERD MILKING BARNS UNDERGROUND--GRAZE THE CATTLE ABOVE ON THE ROOF AND HAVE A SURVIVAL SHELTER FOR THE COWS RIGHT AT HAND--IT WOULD PROVIDE SHELTER IN EXTREME WEATHER IN ADDITION.

Your cooling and heating cost within an energy perfect underground setting would drop to all but zero. You would only need pump ventilation systems and that would only he necessary when all orifices would he covered with blast security doors.

In preparing to get this information out to you sleeping targets, Drs. Robinson and North considered numerous shelter options and considered the political climate. They decided to propose the very best modular type protection, and reduce cost by crowding and discomfort rather than by increased risk. In that way, they are able to propose an excellent system based on $200 per person for the blast and fallout shelter, plus an additional $100 per person for food, tools, and other items to aid in survival and reconstruction after an attack. Crowding could be eliminated for an additional $50 per person. These low prices also depend upon relatively large 150-person shelters and savings from mass production and procurement during a large building program. You can't have one installed in your back yard for five people at those prices per person. You could if you were able to utilize compressed earth bricks from your own excavation, but that is for US to get into and not these dear Earthmen. We will stick to basics here and then expand.

The important points are 1) the danger is immediate; 2) your government is not acting to meet that danger; 3) the simplest and most effective steps must be taken now (and, brothers, three full years have passed since the penning of this information--so deduct that from the time you need). The simplest and most effective first step is a high-quality blast shelter system for your entire population, deployed immediately.

Perhaps your government will decide that you are worth more than $300 each, but less than the $1,000 required for the tunnel system. Maybe the government will decide that you are worth less than $300 but more than zero. What then?
    For about $1,000 per person, you could build luxurious, low-occupancy shelters of the modular type. You wouldn't want to do that for at the same expense you could have a grand tunnel system and insure safety.

For $700 per person ($600 for the shelter and $100 for post-attack food, tools, and supplies) you could build excellent blast shelters according to current, standardized and fully effective designs with an occupancy rate of about 10 square feet and 100 cubic feet per person and with very comfortable accommodations. They would be similar to the design proposed herein, except that there would he a lot more space per person--either more shelters or more bigger ones. They would also have more amenities. Of course the size of shelter units is somewhat arbitrary.It is affected largely by the problems of mass production and installation of very large shelters and the inefficiencies of very small ones.

Also, some localities have unique solutions available. The underground caverns in Kansas City, the deep subways of the nations capital, and the mine tunnels of the Pacific Northwest can all be utilized instead of the standardized shelters. There is a whole tunnel system already under many of your major cities which just sit there doing nothing right now.

There will be some severe problems in some areas which will offset any savings, such as New Orleans where there is such a high water table it would require more expensive shelters. Incorporation of these kinds of alternatives into the system would provide better shelters at comparable cost in a few localities, Overall, however, the cost of the entire United States shelter system would be about the same per person.

How much money can be saved if you keep the shelter quality high in terms of safety but lower in terms of comfort by putting more people in the same shelters? Minor changes must be made to allow for increased ventilation, water storage, and furniture, but these don't change the cost very much. New York subway cars are designed for 2.3 square feet and 20.8 cubic feet per person. Of course, New York already has a major under ground problem of old water valves that are imminent hazards to the population already so these needs must be considered. World War II German bunkers for civil defense were designed for 2.1 square feet and about 20 cubic feet per person. The adult human body occupies about 2.3 cubic feet, so about 12 percent of the available volume is filled in a 20 cubic foot system.

During attacks the German bunkers were sometimes occupied at triple the design occupancy or more, but only for relatively short periods. Successful American tests have demonstrated relative comfort at about 4 square feet per person and the Swedish official shelter recommendation is for 5.4 square feet per person. The Soviet standard is 5 square feet per person. The seating area of economy class on a Boeing 747 is about 4.5 square feet.(These occupancies are calculated by comfortable researchers in peacetime.)

A LITTLE CROWDED VS. DEAD

With nuclear explosions going off, a person's options become a bit limited, rather like the options of the Germans who overcrowded the bunkers during the Hamburg firestorm raids. They had severe discomfort during the raids, but crowding saved many extra lives. They left those crowded bunkers and rebuilt 80 percent of the industrial productivity of Hamburg within 5 months.

Please keep in mind that not all of the shelters will be in high fallout areas, and fewer still will be in areas where the destruction of above ground, fallout 짯safe structures is complete. The shelter's water and food provisions for each individual will be stored in convenient, easily carried small containers. so that each person will be able to leave the shelter immediately after the attack if fallout conditions allow it. They can move to some other less crowded location, if one is available.

LOWER THE RISK

With your people tucked safely in blast shelters, and therefore with a lower incentive for the Soviets to attack your civilian areas, you can expect that many people will need the blast shelters for only a brief time. Of course. everyone must be in them initially, because you can't know before the attack where the weapons will be detonated. Shelters must all be supplied for full occupancy for the full two weeks if that proves to be necessary. If some localities did not have blast shelters, that fact alone would invite direct attack upon those locations.

The point, of course, is that severe crowding in the shelters is better than no shelter at all. For this reason, the $200 system is proposed and used as an example. It is austere, crowded, but very high-protection. It would cost the American people $47 billion, plus another $23 billion in food and recovery provisions. This amounts to about 3 percent of the federal government's usual expenditures for two years. (Actually, it would be less than $23 billion, because the federal government has already bought some of the food through various farm subsidy programs. That food is already being stored at your ex짯pense.) Also to be considered, you would have the major cost only one time. Strange, is it not, that payment by citizens for the post-attack food storage program would be partially indirect; higher future farm prices, since the current farm commodity surplus would be taken permanently off the market. So be it.

A break please, Dharma, I recognize you are most weary. Thank you for your service. Ashtar to stand-by. Salu

주제글 정보