게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: MATTER, ANTI-MATTER & WHAT'S THE MATTER

PJ22

CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, MAY 2, 1991 8:35 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 259

THURSDAY. MAY 2. 1991

I have been asked how to pronounce my name--Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn--Guah­or-gos (long o's) Ser-ees (H) almost silent; a--tonnnn. But you can call me Ray, or you can call me Bob or you can call me Hayou--or, George will do. It is not my label that has importance, it is the presence of response that you must watch most carefully in making contact--for there are a lot of energy forms lined up out here using my name with which to fool receivers. Clear your decks thoroughly--demand that all responses be only from the Realms of Light in service to the ONE HOLY GOD--and do not accept any who "fudge". Even I respond and test you by blurring identity--do not allow the communications to continue unless you get those circuits cleared! You MUST KEEP UPPER­MOST IN MIND--THE ADVERSARY DOES NOT BEAR THE TITLE OF PRINCE OF DECEIT FOR NO REASON--THAT IS WHY ALL THE RELI­GIONS HAVE BEEN PULLED DOWN, THE BIBLE HAS BEEN TRANS­FORMED INTO THE VOTED-IN VERSION OF TRUTH AND YOU ARE BEING LED DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH TO RAPE, RAVAGE, PIL­LAGE AND PLUNDER! God is instant identification and speaks nothing save Truth according to the laws innately borne within each. If a being tells you that this or that is OK and it is against the laws, and he does not continue by saying it is "none of my business what you do; it is between you and God"-then he is not of God--I care not who he says he is!

If one tells you this or that is OK because something that "feels" so perfect and wondrous "must not be bad", think carefully, for ones are taking upon them­selves to interpret YOUR guidelines according to their own actions--not God's. Those things must be absolutely discerned by self--I have only to bring forth Truth--I have no intentions of forcing you to follow it--but I think you can look around you and note that what you have done thus far is a bit incorrect for the results are so dastardly any way you cut it.

When a child, who is birthed to receive guidelines and instructions for life from its caretakers, finds itself devoid of all discipline and guidelines--guess what--knowing it must have guidelines, it will turn unto ones who DO have instruc­tions--the evil adversary! They have lots of rules and they all please the flesh and starve the soul unto death. If you non-reared your children and they are now grown--it will behoove you as a parent to say, "I'm sorry, I was wrong and I failed--but I love you and now I see". A child wants, above all, to have the love and connection with parents and if a parent can say "I erred" then the child, at whatever age, can also then say, "I understand and love and respect you for sharing your faults". However, it helps if the parent confessing error--changes from his own errors. But even if he/she does not--at least the child can have basis for discernment for the child KNOWS the proper laws for all created of God--KNOWS THE LAWS--WITHIN!

SPACE AND SHUTTLE TALK

Do not miss the confirmations coming to you from NASA. If you miss the con­firmations of that which I bring you then how can you ever come into under­standing?
    I told you that the shuttle was not destined for deep (high) orbit but only sub-orbit to allow subsequent launching of "stuff". Note that they are now telling you that they are "launching from the shuttle"--already have launched two of which one satellite did not function properly (lie--the one aimed for gath­ering information was not even sent up but excuses must be given for no infor­mation coming back to the scientists). They further said that two "would be launched tomorrow" (today). Now, what you aren't told is that they have launched at least five other missiles on Atlas, French and Japanese rockets. So be it.

POLITICS

Don't miss the haggling and pressing by the Carter bunch to have an investiga­tion about the embassy hostages in Iran and the Reagan election tactics set up by the Bush Boys. This, in itself, is enough to bring down the Bush administration except that it won't.

I have given you a full rundown on the Iranian hostage fiasco and further told you that the Bankers had finally ordered release. If you will pay attention you will be getting lots of backup confirmation right down to the information of hostage holding for over six months before release to assure Reagan's election.

Former President Ronald Reagan, assisted by his vice-president George Bush, entangled with the Bankers and CIA, delayed for over six months the release of the 52 American hostages held by Iran in 1980 to assure that election. Bush, you see, had no intention of being President at that time for he had to set the stage through the Vice-Presidency, around the globe in preparation for Presi­dency. You would be wise to check on Quayle every now and then--he is not even material for President but he is a "puppy" and carries out his master's or­ders utilizing the clout of the office.

It will not be Iraq that Bush should continue to concentrate on so heavily be­cause he is in the corner facing the deadliest enemy of all: skeletons from his own closet hung with guns "still smoking". Worse, his "buddies" from the Elite will take him out if the going gets really rough--for, original or replica, Bush is not the puppet-Master by a long, long way.

It appears everyone has a price and be it true conscience or a recognition that if the Republic falls so do YOU/THEY, or whatever the subversive reasoning might be, ones are coming forth now from the intelligence officials and arms‑dealers who are relating how they helped fix that 1980 presidential race in favor of the Reagan-Bush ticket. The flap is coming from some "former" officials but I personally know one or two military (also "X") officers who were completely in charge of the plan and the training of the rescue project. I wonder if there will ever be bravery enough to come forward for they have been thus far totally silenced with threats to the total annihilation of their family groups. One has even separated from his family close circle in divorce to distance himself from them to give better security as the truth is slipping out. Ask protection for these ones for the adversary is a heinous enemy!

WHY HOLD THE HOSTAGES?

Remember the theoretical multi-party system of elections which you falsely think you have? In mid-1980 when the Iranians just wanted to get rid of the hostages and send them home, your intelligence services buried the information. With the Carter-Reagan contest nearing its climax, Republican strategists feared that the so-called October surprise, the prospect that a sudden, festive home­coming for the 52 American hostages held captive in Iran, might very well swing the vote to the Democrats.

To make sure that did not happen the Republican campaign's chairman, William Casey (CIA), and its vice-presidential candidate, George Bush held a series of high-level secret meetings in Europe with Iranian representatives to negotiate a clandestine deal. If Iran delayed the release of the hostages until the elections were over, it would be paid off with secret arms deliveries via Israel.

This whole scandal was shushed for a decade but suddenly leading Establish­ment publications and broadcast networks unearth the story in mid-April with a terrible vengeance--and that, dear ones, is what you must take note of----WHY? Just pay attention and watch WHO is on the bandwagon--either way it can be effective as a means to be heard but often the plot behind the scenes is more heinous than the one in the open--at any rate, it is a full-flowering play for ulti­mate POWER--but it gives you an opportunity to act and through your awak­ening masses some measure of control of the beast could be brought to bear.

The most daring airing of the situation has been brought forth by your Public Broadcasting System which was missed by the large majority of viewers--it aired on April 16th in an hour-long expose of sorts. Your beloved countrymen spent over six additional months as terrified hostages, needlessly, just to make sure Reagan beat Carter! It is now being referred to, in inner circles, as "the election scandal of the decade". Well, that doesn't say much, does it? Decade? It does most certainly indicate that there have even been worse? Indeed! The Federal Reserve System thrust off on the world is possibly one of the top heinous scandals of the generations--and YOU STILL MISS IT! The ridiculous part, of course, is that now the outcry is that "the two men who have occupied the American presidency since January, 1981 were involved in a secret criminal conspiracy,"--where have these "mouths" been all this time?

NOW PAY ATTENTION TO FACTS AND WATCH THE

KHAZARS AT WORK!

This ran up an incredible debt--with a covert network of CIA operatives and alien (FOREIGN OR ???) agents from the Mossad, Israel's secret service, WHO SET UP AND EXECUTED THE SECRET HOSTAGE-HOLDING DEAL WITH IRAN--SEALED BY BUSH AND CASEY! TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT SHAMIR!

This has all been confirmed, dear ones, with campaign personnel who "would rather not respond"--and "will I be immune from prosecution"? This cute little scheme was a Mossad tactic and the members of the committees were really nervous at the time, wondering why known Mossad agents such as David Kim­che, Yossi Meridor, Joseph Churba, Michael Ledeen and others like them were allowed to dominate the 1980 Reagan campaign.

The reason, of course, was that Israeli agents played the crucial role in the un­derside of Republican electoral politics and this has been admitted by some se­nior Israeli intelligence officials; the whole thing is really funny. Retired Is­raeli intelligence official, Ari Ben-Menashi, in the April 16th program, made an appearance. According to him, Israeli agents offered what amounted to "election insurance" to the Republicans: a fix. The hapless hostages were re­duced to the role of pawns in what became a secret swap: ballots for the Rea­gan-Bush ticket against bullets for Iran, sold by Israel. Is anybody getting the picture of what is coming about here?

Lets go one better because THERE IS A PUNCHLINE. According to the in­telligence analysts and policy scholars interviewed, Israel collected a colossal reward for its clandestine service to the Republican campaign. With U.S. po­litical support and billions in hidden financial aid, the Mossad became a secret agency with a world-wide reach. "By the early 1980's, the Mossad was power­ful enough to stage large covert-action programs across Africa and Latin Amer­ica, in a number of key Asian target areas such as China, and even in Europe", says Theodore Markovic, who is writing a book on Middle Eastern Politics at Princeton University (a totally Khazar-run University) which should bring a bit more confusion to the "why"?

Protected by the "fixed" media practices of the major news organizations to soft-pedal stories affecting the ministate's interests, and by the growing clout of its lobby on Capitol Hill, the Mossad "got away with murder--and literally I mean MURDER by the thousands and thousands during the Reagan-Bush era", Dr. Markovic confirmed.

Let us give a close Reagan campaign worker some much deserved praise and credit--one who had enough and sees the handwriting as it is now on the wall for the destruction of your nation--Barbara Honegger. She has written a book called October Surprise and it came as quite a surprise--at which time the Es­tablishment media went "all out" in tremendous opposition to the material. Fortunately, as the Establishment shut it down, it was taken up by Liberty Library and can be obtained therefrom if anyone wants the information. God has great mercy on ye who open thine eyes and speak out!

But why would the Mossad come clean? Because dear ones, even though the things went about as far as they could go for Israel during the Iraq War--there was flack from the opposition "Would be Kings of the World" and YOU keep insisting on some kind of a peace parley-vous with Palestine, and Israel plans to bring you into line, one way or another. If Bush is ousted now through scandal--the Khazar Zionists can take over immediately! Frankly, in the long-run about the only thing that will save Bush and the dynasty set up by his "bunch" is to come clean and tell the world his story. We have urged him to do this because in his original form at Camp David, he still has the power to make the play--he will most surely SOON lose the advantage. If the man came forward and sim­ply spoke truth about just the things I have given you--America is so forgiving that you would save his neck and march to the saving of your Constitution--it appears evil shall, however, prevail.

If he would come forward in conjunction with holding MY hand, for instance, I think the adversary would back-paddle quite quickly. Bargain with God? NO, WITH YOU-THE-PEOPLE! SO MUCH FOR DREAMS--FIRST YOUR WORLD HAS TO SEE THE PROBLEM AND STOP LAUGHING AT THE ANTICS LIKE IT IS A COMEDY SIMPLY FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT. SO BE IT.

BACK TO SKULL AND BONES, FOR I PROMISED

MORE_ ON_ AMERICA'S SECRET ESTABLISHMENT

It does get hard to tell who is doing what to whom but the more information you have the more you can discern the players and who WANTS WHAT! Dear ones, the WORLD IS THE PLUM and you must know that different factions of the adversary's troops want to eat the plum, not just pick it for another to have. So, again, while the point is in the press, let us again look at a compilation of information. In order to adequately give comparison to the plight you are in to­day and that which came upon your world prior to now, you must realize the similarity of the "Order" which is set up to control you by its various facets. You will recognize most of the writings for much of the following is taken di­rectly from our work--however, a lot is not and the authors have left silent the bit of "who" we are. I further, suggest that most of you take the example. In­formation given and confirmed is far more acceptable if you don't go tell the world that a "space-cadet" gave you the secret information through earphones, or whatever--THE TRUTH WILL STAND AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW! I am requesting that the document simply be reprinted (copied) and forwarded for this was the petition--to get the information to as many people as possible--not hang onto ego trips! I shall give information as forwarded to me for ap­proval and distribution.
    Let me just first copy the cover-letter from JH, L.A., who also had attached copies of the press release regarding the Skull and Bones:

April 24, 1991: Dear George: You would think that the enclosed article on Skull & Bones would generate a follow up story. The editor of the Blade (where this particular article was published) is not interested: "there is really no inter­est. we don't have the time". Shame, shame. 'It ain't over 'till it's over.'

Please share with Commander Hatonn, Sananda. May the source for media news exposure be found. I pray that this be our opportunity to bring forth the truth. Amen.

I have enclosed a copy that I am distributing. May this be of use to you......Blessings to ALL!

[Please assume "quoting" for it is too time and space-consuming to mark every sentence and paragraph as such.]

MODUS OPERANDI OF THE ORDER

I shall quote a portion from a book: AMERICA'S SECRET ESTABLISH­MENT, An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones.

The activities of the Order are directed towards changing our society, changing the world to bring about a New World Order. This will be a planned order with heavily restricted individual freedom, without Constitutional pro­tection, without national boundaries or cultural distinction.

We deduce this objective by examining and then summing up the actions of individual members; there has been a consistent pattern of activity over one hundred years. Part of this activity has been in cooperation with the Group, with its parallel and recorded objectives.

Now IF, for example, we found that the dominant interest of members was raising ducks, that they wrote articles about ducks, bred ducks, sold ducks, formed duck-studying councils, developed a philosophy of ducks, then it would be reasonable to conclude that they had an objective concerning ducks, that this is not mere random activity.

Historically, operations of The Order have concentrated on society, how to change society in a specific manner towards a specific goal: a New World Or­der. If we know the elements in society that will have to be changed in order to bring about this New World Order, we can then examine the Order's actions in this context.

More or less these elements would have to be:
    EDUCATION - how the population will behave,
    MONEY - the means of holding wealth and exchanging goods,
    LAW - the authority to enforce the will of the state, a world law and a world court is needed for a world state,
    POLITICS - the direction of the state,
    ECONOMY - the creation of wealth,
    HISTORY - what people believe happened in the past,
    PSYCHOLOGY - the means of controlling how people think,
    PHILANTHROPY - so that people think well of the controllers,
    MEDICINE - the power over health, life, and death,
    RELIGION- people's spiritual beliefs, the spur to action for many,
    MEDIA - what people know and learn about current events,
    CONTINUITY - the power to appoint who follows in your footsteps.

- - - Daniel Coit Gilman, President of Johns Hopkins University, im­ported Wundt psychological methods from Germany, then welded education and psychology in the U.S., established laboratories, brought these educational laboratories into major Universities and generated hundreds of PhD's to teach the new educational conditioning system. One of the first of these Johns Hop­kins doctorates was John Dewey. The result we well know. The educational morass of the '80's where most kids--not all--can't spell, read or write, yet can be programmed into mass behavior channels.

The Order's next move was to control the Foundations. They got all the big ones--Carnegie, Ford, Peabody, Slater, Russell Sage and so on. That's the topic of another volume. As in education, the modus operandi of The Or­der was to get in FIRST and set the stage for the future. The initial objective was to establish a direction in an organization. Selection of managers, intuitive or amoral enough to catch on to the direction, kept the momentum going. In the case of Foundations, The Order has usually maintained a continuing pres­ence over decades.

When it comes to activities by individual members, at first sight the pattern is confusing and superficially inconsistent. Let's give some examples:

*Andrew Carnegie profited from war through his vast steel
    holdings, but under the guidance of member Daniel Coit Gilman, Carnegie was also an en­thusiastic president and financial backer of the American Peace Society. This is seemingly inconsistent. Could Carnegie be for war and peace at the same time?

*The League to Enforce the Peace, founded by members William H. Taft and Theodore Marburg, was promoting peace, yet active in urging U.S. participation in World War One. How could the League be for war and peace at the same time?

*In the 1920's W. Averell Harriman was a prime supporter of the Soviets with finance and diplomatic assistance, at a time when such aid was against State Department regulations. Harriman participated in RUSKOMBANK, the first Soviet commercial bank. Vice-President Max May of Guaranty Trust, dominated by the Harriman-Morgan interest, became the FIRST Vice-Presi­dent of RUSKOMBANK in charge of its foreign operations. In brief, an American banker under guidance of a member of The Order had a key post in a Soviet bank! But we also find that Averell Harriman, his brother Roland Harriman, and members E.S. James and Knight Woolley, through the Union Bank (in which they held a major interest) were prime financial backers of HITLER.
    *Now our textbooks tell us the Nazis and Soviets were bitter enemies and their systems are opposites. How could a rational man support Soviets AND Nazis at the same time? Is Harriman irrational or is the inconsistency explainable?

* The Bundy family gives us another example of seeming inconsistency. William Bundy was with the Central Intelligence Agency for a decade. Mc­George Bundy was National Security Assistant to Presidents Kennedy AND Johnson. So the Bundys presumably support U.S. European policy which is pro-NATO. Yet the Bundys have been linked to activities and organizations which are anti-NATO and, indeed, pro-MARXIST--for example, the Insti­tute for Policy Studies. Are the Bundys inconsistent?

* Among individual members of The Order we find a wide variety of publicly proclaimed beliefs, ideologies and politics. William Buckley periodi­cally chews out the Soviets. On the other hand, member John Burtt has been a member of a dozen communist front groups. Member William S. Coffin, Jr. spent three years with the CIA and then became a leader of anti-Vietnam War activity through the National Conference for a New Politics, and Clergy and Laymen Concerned about Vietnam. In fact, Coffin was one of the Boston Five charged and indicted for conspiracy to violate Federal laws. And, of course, W. Averell Harriman is elder statesman of the Democratic Party.

Quite a mixture of beliefs and activities. Do they reflect inconsistent philosophies? How can The Order have a consistent objective with this pot. pourri of individual actions?

The answer is, they are not at all inconsistent: Because the objective of The Order is above and beyond these actions and in fact needs these seeming contradictions.

THE STATE IS ABSOLUTE

How can there exist a common objective when members are apparently' acting in opposition to one another?

Probably the most difficult task in this work will be to get across to the reader what is really an elementary observation: That the OBJECTIVE of The Order is neither "left" nor "right". "Left" and "Right" are artificial devices to bring about change, and the extremes of political left and political right are vital elements in the process of controlled change.

The answer to this seeming political puzzle lies in Hegelianism. That brings screams of intellectual anguish from Marxists and Nazis, but is well known to any student of political systems.

The dialectical process did NOTORIGINATE WITH MARX as Marxists claim, but with Fichte and Hegel in the late 18th and early 19th Century Ger­many. (Just after the creation of the terms "JEW", "Zionists" and Israel (not israel). In the dialectical process a clash of opposites brings about a synthesis. For example, a clash of political right and political left brings about another political system, a synthesis of the two, neither left nor right. This conflict of opposites is essential to bring about change. Today this process can be identified in the literature of the Trilateral Commission where "change" is promoted and "conflict management" is termed the means to bring about this change.

In the Hegelian system conflict is essential. Furthermore, for Hegel and systems based on Hegel, the STATE IS ABSOLUTE. The State requires complete obedience from the individual citizen. An individual does not exist for himself in these so called organic systems but only to perform a role in the operation of the State. There was no freedom in Hitler's Germany, there was not freedom for the individual under Marxism, neither will there be in the NEW WORLD ORDER. And if it sounds like George Orwell's 1984--IT IS.

In brief, the State is supreme and conflict is used to bring about the ideal society. Individuals find freedom in obedience to the rulers.

So who or what is the State? OBVIOUSLY IT'S A SELF APPOINTED ELITE. It is interesting that Fichte, who developed these ideas before Hegel, was a Freemason, almost certainly Illuminati, and certainly was promoted by the Illuminati. For example, Johann Wolfgang Goethe pushed Fichte for an appointment at Jena University.

Furthermore, the Illuminati principle that the "end justifies the means", a principle that Quigley scores as immoral and used by both The Group and The Order, is rooted in verse in Memorandum Three observed this principle at work on the YALE CAMPUS.

This, then, is a vital part of our explanation of The Order. When its co­founder, William Russell, was in Germany in 1831-2, there was no way he could have avoided Hegelian theory and discussion. It was the talk of the campus. It swept intellectual Germany like a Pac Man craze. Most Ameri­cans haven't heard of it. And those who have don't want to hear any more about it. Why? Because its assumptions are completely at variance with our sense of individual freedom and Constitutional guarantees. Most of us believe THE STATE exists to serve the individual, not vice versa.

The Order believes the opposite to most of us. This is crucial to under­standing what they are about. So any discussion between left and right, while essential to promote change, is never allowed to develop into a discussion along the lines of Jeffersonian "Republic" "democracy" i.e., the best gov­ernment is the least government. The discussion and the funding is always towards more STATE power, use of state power and away from individual rights. So it does not matter from the viewpoint of The Order whether it is termed left, right, Democratic, Republican, secular or religious--so long as the discussion is kept within the framework of the STATE and the POWER OF THE STATE.

This is the common feature between the seemingly dissimilar positions taken by members-they have a higher common objective in which clash of ideas is es­sential. So long as rights of the individual are not introduced into the discus­sion the clash of ideas generates the conflict necessary for change.

As the objective is global control, emphasis is placed on global thinking, i.e. internationalism. This is done through world organizations and world law. The great contribution of the Tafts to The Order was on the world court sys­tem and world law--to the internationalist aspect of THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

END QUOTE

We have previously gone into detail as to how The Order relates to the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and similar organizations so I will spare the repetition at this time. However--you do remember of course--GEORGE BUSH IS A MEMBER OF EVERYTHING AND SO ARE HIS CHIEF ADVISORS. SO BE IT--HOLD IT IN YOUR HEARTS.

END (1)

There are now clues and proof that your own President Bush is linked to ones who practice SATANIC actions and games. If you wish further refer­ence, see AMERICA'S SECRET ESTABLISHMENT (Liberty House Press). Further, there is a definite link between Skull and Bones and Naziism. We will outline some sources of more information and I urge you to get informed and bring it to the attention of your brothers. Help the ones who dare to face the scorpions for 'tis the masses of mankind which must come into knowledge.

There is a flurry of articles on Skull and Bones in establishment media. Ones of stature and acceptance are beginning to investigate.

Louisville Courier-Journal (Magazine section Sunday, October 8, 1989) "The Bonesmen's Bond" with subtitle "Presidents, Poets, Pundits and Pinkos have sworn allegiance to Skull and Bones, Yale's rich and pow­erful secret society, and the most exclusive college club of all. So what is all that Nazi stuff doing in the clubhouse"? Written by Steven M.S. Aronson.

Aronson charges that a room in the Bones Temple is "a little Nazi shrine inside, one room on the second floor has a bunch of swastikas, kind of an SS macho Nazi iconography".

Aronson does somehow forget to mention that President Bush is (and his father was ) IN SKULL AND BONES.

How front page article in the October 19, 1989 issue is headed: "Bones of contention: skull diggery at Yale", by Howard Altman. This is an ex­traordinary story--the Skull and Bones Temple at Yale is illegally holding the SKULL OF APACHE CHIEF GERONIMO....STOLEN FROM THE GRAVE BY SENATOR PRESCOTT BUSH, THE FATTIER OF PRESIDENT BUSII, AND OTHER BONESMEN.

THE APACHES WANT THE SKULL BACK!. . . and under Connecticut law (Section 53-334 of Offenses Against Public Policy and Title 45-253 of the State Probate Law) the holding of human remains is illegal. [I would, however, guess that if push comes to shove, that little skull will never again surface!]

NEW HAVEN "LAWYERS" ARE RELUCTANT TO SUE OR PRESS FOR A CIVIL OR CRIMINAL COMPLAINT "because of the power of Skull and Bones".

0H, I THOUGHT THIS IS YOUR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHERE TRUTH AND LAW ARE UPHELD AT ALL COSTS, WHERE FREEDOMS ARE RAMPANT AND JUSTICE BEYOND RE­PROACH--WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR AMERICA? The local prosecutor has a duty to prosecute if the evidence is credible. After all, you do live under the rule of law, and that INCLUDES Presidents--doesn't it? IF Mr. Bush is accessory to a criminal offense, apparently compounded by satanism, he has to be brought to the bar of justice. In this case George Herbert Walker Bush is apparently NOT implicated directly EX­CEPT THAT HE WOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF ILLEGAL AC­TIONS--which is indeed an offense!.

Why don't you look up a book on the history of Skull and Bones which was written in 1933 entitled THE CONTINUATION OF THE HISTORY OF OUR ORDER FOR THE CENTURY CELEBRATION. This was com­piled by F.O. Matthieson--and there are others, one of which is simply labeled SKULL AND BONES. (Dr. Antony Sutton). By the way, Mr. Matthieson was a prominent Marxist and a link between the old line communists of the 1930's and the new progressives of the 1960's.

I believe you were told that Satanism is alive and thriving in your U.S. of A.--right at the top of the heap!

Let me repeat a few of Mr. Bush's policy initiatives which would seem to speak for themselves and give some perspective on direction of your Administration (and America).

'The Bush Administration' has: (just a few excerpts)

• 1. Given America gun control by executive order (e.g. the banning of semi-automatic weapon imports) and helped precipitate the accelerating left­ist anti-gun onslaught. It has increased production and sales of non-im­ported weapons and other weaponry--however--he is ready now to sign into law stringent gun-control legislation (i.e., registration and eventually, confiscation).

•2. Betrayed the anti-communist Nicaraguan Freedom Fighters by join­ing the liberal Democrats in Congress in a final ban of arms to the Contras, as well as the disbanding of that resistance. Compromise and conciliation with the Sandinista communists is the new policy.

•3. Gutted the Star Wars program by joining the liberal Congress of funding cuts and has no plans for deployment of SDI (which for all practical purposes is dead!) Dear ones, The purpose has been served--they now have your prison surrounded by the beast and the banking world system of spying and control is in place. There was never any intention of having a defense system. Oh, why didn't someone tell you that? They did--over and over and over again and YOU slept on!

•4. Greatly expanded U.S. aid and trade to the People's Republic of China--even in the wake of the June Tiananmen Square massacre and the ongoing bloody purge and executions. Bush and Baker have opposed con­gressional sanctions against the PRC and are pushing for GATT member­ship, expanded World Bank loans. sale of commercial and military aircraft. and other weapons systems. etc. The Bush team resumed business as usual within 60 days of the massacre--actually they never ceased business as usual.

•5. Been negotiating a disarmament treaty with the Soviets which will ultimately reduce America's strategic forces by up to 50%--based on So­viet "promises" to do the same. Russia's strategic forces currently outnum­ber America's by 3 to 1, and the gap keeps growing, as you disarm, and they arm.

•6. Committed America to helping the Gorbachev reforms succeed by massive economic aid, loans, and high technology. This commitment in the face of the worst debt and failure of foreign governments in the history of mankind--a perfect plan, well-orchestrated and the ultimate fulfillment of the "grey men" to control the world. See SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISAS­TER and PRIVACY IN THE FISHBOWL. (PHOENIX JOURNALS) You have been most carefully "set up and now comes the big knock-out".

•7. Sold most of America's stockpiled butter surpluses (i.e., over 75,000 tons, or 110 million pounds to Russia). Well, who needs all that butter? Well, further, dear friends, what do you pay for a pound of your own butter? Ah so--Mr. Bush is giving it to the Russians at 73.3 cents a pound! The U.S. Government bought the butter at $1.32 per pound and is giving Gorbachev 59 cents per pound U.S. taxpayer funded subsidy to "help get Russian consumers off his back". It would be paid for anyway so no big deal, I suppose. What of wheat and technology? WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE--EXCEPT THAT HE IS GIVING THAT AWAY, TOO!

•8. Moved to pump massive U.S. economic aid into Poland, IIungary and Czechoslovakia and, and, and . . . to prop up their failing economies, bail out the big U.S. Banks who are owed billions (e.g., total Polish for­eign debt is already over $39 BILLIONS), and take the Soviets off the eco­nomic hook for their support.

•9. Greatly increased high tech sales to the Soviet Union and its al­lies--including computers (PC's and large main frames); super precise machine tools, and milling machines with aerospace applications; optical fiber cable side scan sonars used in new anti-submarine systems; anti-friction bearings used in inertial navigation systems for missiles of many kinds; and a host of other super high tech items. [CRAY COMPUTER TO IRAQ!-- AFTER THE BEGINNING OF THE WAR!]

•10. BEEN SEEKING "OPEN SKIES" WITH THE SOVIETS TO AL­LOW SOVIET SURVEILLANCE FLIGHTS ALL ACROSS AMERICA IN WHAT BUSH CALLS "A MUTUAL FRIENDSHIP THAT KNOWS NO SEASON OF SUSPICION, NO CHILL OF DISTRUST".

•11. Proposed the sharing of U.S./Soviet intelligence data--especially related to terrorism and "greater cooperation between the KGB and CIA"--who are already integrated along with the Mossad.

•12. Openly states that "it seeks the integration of the Soviet Union into the community of nations", into the "NEW WORLD ORDER", and calls the Soviet Union "America's new PARTNER in peacekeeping". I remind you that I told you long ago, that you have been allies with Russia for a long, long, long time. Only YOU citizens did not know!

•13. Has begun to give U.S. military assistance to at least three pro-Soviet Marxist regimes--Uganda, Tanzania, and the Seychelles. (This of course does include such terrorists as Syria, etc.)

•14. Yielded to Congressional pressure to cut the U.S. Trident missile submarine force and Stealth Bomber strategic arms treaty. The Stealth Bomber program will have most, if not all, of its planes cancelled. Their purpose, too, is over.

•15. A "damage control plan" to minimize the public outcry in America when the inevitable Gorbachev crackdown against dissent in the Soviet Republics commences (similar to what they did after the Red Chinese Tienanmen Square Massacre).

•16. Proposed (secretly) a mass program of discounting and discrediting Alien visitors and mount a tremendous fear-campaign among the people re­garding alien presence. [The thrust presently is to cover that which will soon be made public, into some sort of hocus-pocus game to mislead you as to intent. This portion has now moved into full swing in all Elite locations.]

•17. Complete a totally new monetary system on very short notice under the guise of drug-war tactics.

•18. Well, this could go on for pages and pages so let me just summarize a few tid-bits:

The economic, domestic, and foreign policies of the Bush Administration are accelerating; America's plunge to the left becomes more visible and obvious. Courtesy of the Bush team, gun-control is coming; a near total elimination of citizen's rights to financial privacy is in the works; foreign bank accounts will be closely scrutinized and probably outlawed for individuals (not corpora­tions); and hundreds of controls over virtually every aspect of your lives--are now being established. A truly SOCIALIST AMERICA will emerge under the Bush reign between now and the mid-90's--IF--YOU DON'T GET IT SHUT DOWN SOON!

None of the above includes the horrendous lack of assistance to your own country in disasters of natural causes, etc.--the above refers only to policies already under way and being pushed in every way possible. The rest will come--count on it.

END (2)

Thank you, Dharma, and thank you, JH. I am sorry to cause you to have to retype all this information--but you, too, needed to squarely confront the beast--again. If any of you recognize any of this information--THANK YOU!

I hope you will be stirred into at least obtaining SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET & CRY OF THE PHOENIX. Check with America West Publishers, P.O. Box 986, Tehachapi, CA 93581; 805/822-9655.

KNOW that every passing day the noose tightens and tightens and slowly you will not be able to react. If you are still breathing--please consider some action. GET THAT CONSTITUTION INTO SECURITY FOR THAT IS THE AT­TACK IN POINT FOR WITHOUT IT, YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE!

Let us take rest, please.

Hatonn to clear, thank you. Good morning.

PJ22

CHAPTER 8
    REC #1 HATONN

SATURDAY, MAY 4, 1991 8:30 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 261

SATURDAY MAY 4 1991

The soul is willing, the physical rebels. Hatonn present in God's service and seemingly to bury you in mind-stretching information which is totally swamping you readers. My first response to complaints, since I AM the complaint de­partment (see OWNER'S MANUAL), is that it is better, for my office, if you be swamped than that we not do our work to our fullest capability--but I leave that to the publisher and frankly the publisher has not known what to do with all the information.

Let us look at it with some humor--you claim to be a Democracy and each gets a vote. Now here is where democracy, as such, is for the pits; suppose we all vote--99 to one to break YOUR neck--how do you feel about that? I thought so. So, the voting is running at least 80 to one to keep pouring on the informa­tion--I have even been asked to up the publishing to 3 JOURNALS (in addition to the EXPRESSES) per week! I do not know how to help you readers--I do understand the load and perhaps our "editors" (of which we actually have none) could be more selective regarding that which goes within the Expresses--but of­ten there is no way to discern which comes first; it is as if the world needs it ALL at once for ALL IS RELATED TO ALL ELSE. If it gives you readers more balance, Dharma missed writing yesterday because of a meeting I required and the pile of work is bottomless without considering any news or JOURNALS in any way at all. Moreover--we are going to begin inserting all of Sananda's teachings amongst mine--for your soul needs the Truth of personal spiritualness more than you need to save your assets. We will also, as we did with MANUAL, REPRINT HIS TEACHINGS SEPARATELY INTO JOURNALS FOR THIS IS THE PATHWAY UNTO GOD.

We are so grateful for your letters and backup information--my heart wants to share it all for the answers to so many questions come forth in correspondence and confirmations of others within the group--man is starved unto death for Truth and information and, yet, your world is swamping you in accelerated ac­tivities in order to prevent your having "time" to consume it. This is FULL INTENT--to consume you before you can consume information which pulls you away from the pit planned for you. As I read, and one letter in particular to George touches me with both humor and gratification for it is from a dear and devoted friend who can't seem to not read it ALL and yet is running so far be­hind that he needs to give "full time" and do nothing else except read. Well, now, you need the information for action and yet, if you are reading all the time it leaves little time for action--or survival needs. I understand the plight--I just don't have answers for you. Better you have the information at your elbow than for us ALL to stand before God and say we failed to do our job. Every time George and/or Desiree goes forth to speak I am filled with compassion for I know of their load of trying to sort enough to share priority information for if you begin at the punch-line, the joke has to be forfeited for you are usually given some 15 seconds to 3 minutes to perhaps a whole 20 minutes to tell the entire story of the Cosmos, Universe, God and Space Brotherhood.

So please, as you peer at your pile of writings, not even considering the confir­mation material I dump on you--take a deep breath--hug it good and hope it seeps out and through and then say a prayer for George and the ones handling all this material for you would be astounded to find so few doing such an in­credible job, and without everyone pitching in on mailings it could not be done--I simply have no words to express my appreciation--for these ones have to sit through lengthy sessions with me in addition and then monitor audio tapes in addition. We used to have a meeting every day and now it dwindles according to need, but that leaves them with anywhere front three to six hours of addi­tional material to handle. By the way, those tapes are not "secret", it is just that there is little time to handle them--furthermore, it is when I do my best soap­box work, Ed. Just yesterday, Sandy and Rick asked if I would confront, in public, ones such as Larry King--well, Dharma gets faint of heart for she knows me well and I, indeed, would find great pleasure in such a meeting but she has been the target of the bullies. But yes, it rarely takes more than 30 seconds to come to realization that I am a masculine energy, a Commander and she, a translator into English. But you see, the insults always go to the speaker. Sometimes I am amazed that the public thinks nothing of receiving a phone call or a radio program and there is NO QUESTION WHATSOEVER AS TO WHO IS ON THE OTHER END OF THE LINE! Man's sense of "reason" eludes
    me.

Now, to the point--we are aware there is much "REDUNDANT" (as you ones tell me) between the EXPRESSES and the JOURNALS and, for you who are reading both, it is messy, irritating and unnecessary perhaps--but brothers, ALL do not read both. Further, most miss some information and others simply do not understand nor retain that which they have just read for you have grown accustomed to fragmented serials such as "Dallas" in picture format and no need to recall. If you don't get the sequence of events from upstart of your mess through solutions--I don't know how in the world you are going to make it--for the enemy never rests and yet no one complains that his story never changes and is repeated over and over in a thousand repetitions in almost every thing you see and do. When will God get equal time for this political battle of Truth? Your enemy now spouts his incredible anti-God information and voted-in doctrine from your very pulpits which tout to be of God. Where is God's forum?

Please know that we receive, we understand and we don't know what to do about it, EITHER! There are as many opinions regarding the JOURNALS and EXPRESSES as there are people who receive them--this is WHY, HOWEVER, I KNOW WHEN DENOUNCEMENTS COME THAT THE MATERIAL HAS NOT BEEN READ, MUCH LESS STUDIED, for ones efforting to not miss a word--do and are forced to do so by time limitations. But do you see, if we do of our job--the rest will fall into order? Frankly, there simply are not enough here at source to sort repetitions from the printing and "who" can decide that which is perfection for "another"? One Man's discards may be the very life‑saving treasure for another! It is indeed a problem which we will effort to be­come more effective at solving. Above all, we treasure input and honor the time it takes to pen letters to us in order to increase our service for if you fail to share your own perceptions--we have no basis upon which to either change or continue.

NEIL BUSH

This, for instance, would seem to be nothing of importance but in view of the fact that Lyndon LaRouche is in prison because he dared run for President, hundreds are DEAD because they have bucked the "system" and ones such as Benson are being brain-deadened for failure to file income tax forms--I feel this is important:

Friday, May 3, 1991, NEIL BUSH'S FINANCING OF FIRM OK, REPORT SAYS--HOUSE COMMITTEE PROBES FAILED VENTURE:
    Washington (AP): President Bush's son Neil drew a salary of $160,000 as a partner in his SECOND money-losing oil company, in which he invested less than $3,000, an internal report by a House Committee shows.

The report by the staff of the House Small Business Committee examines the re­lationship between Neil Bush's SECOND oil business, Apex Energy Co. of Den­ver, and two venture capital firms that financed it.

A copy of the report, which concluded there is no evidence of illegal or im­proper conduct in Apex Energy's financing, was obtained Thursday by the Asso­ciated Press.

The venture capital firms invested $2.3 MILLION in Apex Energy in May 1989. At the time, they were controlled by Louis Marx, Jr., an investor who is a big Republican contributor and a longtime friend of President Bush.

The firms, Wood River Capital Corp. and a subsidiary, Bridger Capital Corp., were able to draw on federally guaranteed money.

Rep. Pat Schroeder, D-Colo., called the investment "a $2.3 million embarrass­ment".

Schroeder said in a statement that the report, which she had requested in De­cember, indicates "a shameful abuse of a small business assistance program".

Because of the two companies' serious financial difficulties, the Small Business Administration recently asked Wood River and Bridger to sell all their assets, including their stakes in Apex Energy, within 30 months. The proceeds will be used to pay back the agency for the loan guarantees.

The report said it is unknown at this time whether Wood River and Bridger will able to sell all their holdings and repay the SBA the $24 MILLION AND $5.5 MILLION, RESPECTIVELY, THAT THEY OWE.

IT IS UNKNOWN H0W MUCH OF THE COMPANIES' INVESTMENT IN APEX ENERGY WAS FEDERALLY GUARANTEED MONEY. WOOD RIVER AND BRIDGER WERE ABLE TO DRAW ON A POOL OF GUAR­ANTEED FUNDS AND WERE NOT REQUIRED TO KEEP TRACK OF HOW THE FUNDS WERE DIVIDED AMONG INVESTMENT VENTURES.

Now you tell me, brothers, how this can be when a man (Bill Bensen) who has no tangible assets in the first place can end up in prison with injections oozing his very life from him, for not filing "UNLAWFUL" income tax forms; and this sort of mass deception and actual money theft from you-the-people be found "OK" by your own CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEES--THAT, SIRS, IS YOUR GOVERNMENT AND CONGRESSMEN! Further, I can guarantee you that at least 98% of all Americans missed the above report for it was denied more than a couple of mere mentions on TV and the above copy was way back within the small articles within the paper.

Now, I am going to do you in a bit further in reading and if you are not irate and burning with contempt for this system of enslavement--I am disappointed. This too, may be considered too lengthy but I honor the person who has con­fided in me and cried out for HELP. This person took his life and allowed it to be destroyed to speak out--all the way to the US Supreme Court--and was de­nied recourse and others who also came forward with Truth have been killed, discharged, harassed and silenced. Where else is there to go except unto God? And God turns it over to me to allow hearing for it is the time of Truth!

I shall delete pertinent information regarding this person in point as to his cur­rent location and status when within the military services. He had a high and confidential position within the record keeping facilities. He circulated through some places of high research and I honor this person and those who served and "gave" with this man of integrity who has had to witness hundreds of thousands pay the price of Agent Orange and its deadly destruction. I AM going to name other names for if the deceivers and corrupted are not brought into public view--how else shall ye stop them?

I think I shall just have the letter copied, then I ask that the correspondence be given into third party hands to be kept in separate placement in security--imme­diately; today!

Quote:

29 April 1991
    Dear Brother George Hatonn;

Thank you for your kindness & thoughtfulness.

I was employed as an xxxxxx for the United States Air Force, xxxxxxx Agency AFAA in February 1967 until August 1983 plus 2 years service connected as an inductee in the Army. Those years were Aug. 1953 to Aug. 1955.

Sometime in the late 1970's, I became acquainted with the nation's foremost toxicologists, Albert Gwinn from the chemical laboratory at Hill AFB, Utah (Maintenance Directorate) and a friend named Robert G. Heidlebaugh, from education function of Maintenance. Robert said that he turned in to the Chem Lab a sample of what appeared to him to be contaminated solvents, used to de­grease wheels and brakes from the aircraft, F-4's, etc. Albert identified traces of DIOXANE in the solvents. Because of this determination, Robert was fired and later employed by a contractor from PMEL (Precision Maintenance Evalu­ation Lab). In the course of events, the solvents were heated to accelerate the degreasing process. This vaporization of the solvents converted the DIOXANE from a TYPE B TOXANE TO TYPE A. WHICH IS THE ULTIMATE WORST--THIS IS DEADLY TO HUMAN IN 5-10 PARTS PER BILLION. Specifi­cally, according to Robert, Ortho D chloro Benzene, when heated, gives off D Chloro D oxane and solvents were heated to speed up production. One day, 15 employees were overcome by fumes and were hauled out of there.

I was xxxxxxx in the area of education, and precious metals/hazardous substances, such as SILVER-CYANIDE used for plating--this product was nei­ther coded hazardous or precious and yet, was both. This was when I became informed that Dioxane was becoming a problem. I also was xxxxxxx Base Civil Engineers and discovered that there was a plan to bury contaminated AGENT ORANGE (DIOXANE CONTAMINATE FROM PETROLEUM BASE PROD­UCTS) at Hill Range at Lakeside between Hill AFB and Wendover, Nevada. They drilled 3 wells 100ft deep and 1 400 ft deep and buried the defoliant about 3 ft deep and then planned to monitor this project to detennine whether dioxan would show up in the water table. Agent Orange was eventually shipped to Johnson's Island in the Pacific where it was incinerated--or so they said.

About this time, the Veterans were showing up with Agent Orange in their system along with radiation contamination. I volunteered to have them check me because of the radiation exposure that I had sustained while at White Sands & Abnagardo, New Mexico. Because of my concerns and interest in how the Government was mishandling such matters, Roger Lowell Stapleton, Resident xxxxx, Hill AFB was sent in to do a number on me and was later assisted by Maj. James Tamekazu to get me fired.

Albert Gwinn was killed and Robert H. had his house in West Layton burned to destroy all of his records. I was fired in xxxxx 1983 and THAT IS H0W THEY CORRECTED THE PROBLEMS, AND THEN SIMPLY DENIED IT HAD EVER EXISTED.

James Stolerow was the Auditor General at the time, Bernard Gardetto who was second in command and Roger Lowell Stapleton was promoted to third in command for the fine way that he covered-up and handled this corruption for the Air Force.

Dioxane appeared to be relatively easy to come by, a family of maybe 70 various types of contaminates, a by-product of petroleum refining and is re­ported to be difficult to get rid of. This is the same product that showed up in LOVE Canal in Missouri, I think.

Since being fired in 1983, some firemen at Hill AFB were convicted for theft on Base while the Security Police covered for them; then there was a drug bust, and then theft of Air Craft Engines--3 F-16 engines. I concluded that manage­ment at Hill could cover anything and everything at the same time the AFAA, Office of Special Investigation, Inspector General all turned their heads the other way. I accused my supervisor, Glenn Howe, of fraudulently mis­representing his time cards, while he took his daughter, Sally (I think) to the dentist to have her face repaired. This was over 20 visits during working hours. The I.G., OSI and R.L. Stapleton all refused to even investigate--along with the "whistle blowing group".

I appealed my case all the way to the so-called self-styled Supreme Court of the U.S. At each significant effort, I was attacked physically and psychically--ev­ery night. I was monitored and again attacked as I commenced this letter to you. NO doubt you know what I am talking about. Is it psionic warfare? Or, what is it? The computer room at Utah State Capitol must be into people con­trol warfare games, also. These attacks can easily trigger suicide--they are verysevere.

Back to Dioxane, it is a perfect weapon because of the Aircraft Exhaust and Catalytic converters on automobiles. Easily hidden.

......I need protection and help. If you delve into this scabby effort, you will have to use extreme caution, or I could end up like...... in the CIA who was going to testify about sale of arms to the enemy for Nelson Rockefeller--BOTH had holes in their head.

END QUOTING

I end the quoting for the remainder of the letter is incredibly sensitive, pointed and ammunition for destruction. Needless to say the person was denied all re­tirement benefits and is under attack constantly by harassment as well as other physical manners.

As we moved along in the letter there is evidence of bombardment to the mental processing and he finally has to close, apologizing for the spelling, etc. Oh, son, you need not apologize for ANYTHING and know, that as we move along there will be more and more daring ones to step forward and bring this heinous assault against the human species to a stop. The weapons are indeed sophisti­cated and all but impossible to track and the devastation even without additional trauma, is absolutely beyond ability to fathom unless you have been targeted. Pull in the Light Shield, brother, and keep it in place--for it is the only protec­tion against the assault of the pulse waves to the human form--for they are tuned to destruct.

I realize that you have asked for no security, as such, but it is considered and will be attended. Having gone the route of the courts is, in itself, the most de­bilitating of all--to learn there is NO JUSTICE SYSTEM! I salute you, sir, and honor you for one more step to inform your fellow-men.

By the way, where the Dioxane contaminate was placed now shows high levels of contamination--not just from the monitor spot but from full depth of burial and in ever-extending diameter around the burial sites (all). This will NEVER be either contained nor neutralized and is leaking into the air in constant toxic amounts. God blesses you, son, and we are grateful for the opportunity to communicate--we MUST NOT FAIL in our mission! So be it.

Readers, this is only ONE of THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF IN­CREDIBLE REVELATIONS OF ABUSE AND WE HAVE YET TO EVEN SCRATCH UPON THE SURFACE.

I have had several requests as to where to obtain "THE AMERICAN CHRIS­TIAN BIBLE" IT IS ACTUALLY THE JEFFERSON BIBLE and many have found it in bookstores about the country. One version just brought into my at­tention is a publication of Beacon Press, 25 Beacon Street, Boston, Mas­sachusetts 02108. This particular book has been published in English, French, Greek and Latin.

I am also absolutely deluged with tons of inquiries asking about this church or that one and "where are the lost ten tribes" etc. I have trouble with these ques­tions for I believe if you will go within and think upon the information we have "dumped" upon you in far too instant a measure, you will come into clarity without my giving specifics. However, allow me to remind you in your dis­cerning process--START WITH THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CRE­ATION! Any doctrine that deviates in teaching from those laws is in error--ei­ther intentionally or in ignorance, but definitely in error.

GOD IS NOT SECRET! GOD IS FOR ALL--NO SELECTIVE ONE OR TWO, DEACONS OR OTHERWISE; AND NO SPECIAL DEITY ORGANI­ZATIONS OR CLUBS WHICH SET ONE ABOVE ANOTHER, NO MAT­TER WHAT SOME SELF-STYLED MAN "AUTHORITY" TELLS YOU. YOU NEED NO INTERCESSOR--JUST YOU AND GOD! I DO NOT CARE TO TRACE A MAN'S GENEALOGY THROUGH ANY GENERATIONS EXCEPT FOR EXAMPLE OF TODAY'S CORRUPTION AND YOU CAN­NOT KNOW FOR SURE, OF YESTERDAY'S. AGAIN--IT IS JUST YOU AND GOD, FRIENDS--AND WHO YOUR GRANDMOTHER, GRANDFA­THER, OR EVEN MOTHER AND FATHER "WERE" MAKES NO MAT­TER--YOU ARE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD AND SO SHALL YE END YOUR EARTH STAY!

I am continually asked if there be any "church" left untouched and truly of God. Just one--within thine breast! All things brought forth in Man's rules and doc­trines and functional regulations required for "membership" including "membership itself" represents "exclusivity". God denies NO ONE! What of tithing? God only tells you within your heart to return unto him a portion of that which he has shared with you. GOD NEVER SAID TO GIVE 10% NOR ANY OTHER AMOUNT TO THE BUILDING FUND OR CHURCH COF­FERS RUN BY MEN. TITHING CAN AS EASILY, AND SHOULD MORE ABUNDANTLY BE, BY A GIVING OF A HAND TO A FRIEND WHO IS IN NEED--OR AN EAR TO A PERSON WHO LONGS TO BE HEARD--AND A PORTION OF LOVE, ESPECIALLY UNTO ONE WHO PER­CEIVES HE RECEIVES NONE--AND ALWAYS IT IS KEPT SOLELY BE­TWEEN SELF AND GOD. 'TIS MAN WHO DENIES ENTRY INTO THE SECRET TEMPLES AND SPECIAL PLACES IF YOU DO NOT PAY YOUR DUES--PONDER IT. AND, IF IT IS OF MAN-IT IS MOST SURELY NOT OF GOD! AH, AND THE WAYS OF DECEPTION ARE CLEVER IN­DEED!

This one letter from which I chose the above topics, has over 25 very thoughtful and oft-asked questions but I cannot answer them all herein for I wish to take a couple from another intensely seeking reader:

1)Quote: Abortion was called "murder" in the EXPRESSES, and JOURNALS. This question concerning abortion has been put to many "channels of various spirit entities", and ALL of them say it is NOT "murder', because the soul that decides on reincarnation knows ahead of time what is likely to occur to the "vehicle" (newborn). If it still goes ahead with reincarnation, then for whatever reason, it needs this experience of abortion for karmic reasons. The spirits state that if a soul does not attach itself shortly after being born, the newborn dies, or it is born stillborn.

If there is anything in error of what these spirit channels say, then would you please mention what the error is?

INDEED I SHALL, AND THANK YOU. AND JUST WHO DO THESE "CHANNELS" CLAIM TO BE AND CHANNEL FOR WHOM? God has told you that killing is WRONG! By that which you have just outlaid I project with­out hesitation that the "Channel" and/or "Spirit Energy" is NOT OF GOD! How can I state such an emphatic thing? Because God says that thou shall NOT murder. How does the one causing the abortion know of the soul need of the entity being aborted? Therefore, it matters not in the given instance whether there is consideration of the newly birthed or aborted fetus/soul. WHAT OF THE SOUL INTENT OF THE ONES DOING THE KILLING-WITH OR WITHOUT SOUL RESIDENCY--AND WHO BUT GOD CAN SAY WHEN THE FETUS BECOMES A VIABLE SOUL? I TELL YOU THAT LIFE BE­GINS WITH THE CONCEPTION--AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PAR­TIES INVOLVED COMES PRIOR TO THE SELFISH HUMAN PHYSICAL INTERACTION THROUGH CONTROL AND ACCEPTANCE OF RESPONSIBILITY--NOT THE MURDERING TO COVER IRRESPONSIBILITY!

If a person claiming to speak Truth and FOR the Lighted Spirits sent of God and/or God self, and speaks that it is alright to break the laws of God--he/she is simply NOT OF GOD! I CARE NOT WHO SAYS OTHERWISE AND I SHALL NOT TAKE MUMBLING "I WISH IT WERE OTHERWISE"--I AM SENT FORTH TO BRING TRUTH BACK UNTO THE PEOPLE AND NO AMOUNT OF SPOUTING OF THE MOUTHS OF WOULD-BE AU­THORITIES TO APPEASE THE "FEELINGS" OF THE GUILTY SHALL CHANGE AN IOTA OF THE TRUTH OF IT. ABORTION IS "MURDER"! Now, however, I do not judge for that judgment comes between God and PER­PETRATOR OF THE OFFENSE. Let us just example herein; suppose old Hatonn said, "sure, it's OK, what is one more or less soul--dump it, screw it, dismember that little bother so no one will be later bothered by it!" WOULD IT MAKE IT RIGHT? OF COURSE NOT--IT WOULD SIMPLY MAKE ME A FALSE BRINGER OF THE TRUTH OF THE LAWS AND I SHALL NOT SUBMIT TO SUCH INCREDIBLE LIES. MAN HAS LIED TO HIMSELF LONG ENOUGH--I CARE NOT WHAT HE DOES WITH THE TRUTH FOR THAT IS FOR INDIVIDUAL AND GOD TO DETERMINE--BUT MINE IS TO BRING TRUTH, WITH THE HOSTS OF GOD, AND SO SHALL IT BE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY--AND DHARMA AND OUR OTHER WRITERS SHALL NOT CHANGE AN IOTA OF IT TO MAKE THEIR WAY AND OPINIONS A BIT EASIER--ONLY TRUTH SHALL STAND INTO AND WITHIN INFINITY! ABORTION IS MURDER AND IRRESPONSI­BLE BEHAVIOR COMPOUNDING ALREADY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAV­IOR WHICH WAS LIKELY ALSO AGAINST THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION.

2) Concerning abortion, is it better to force someone against their freewill to have kids they can not afford to support decently, or just don't want? There are lots of stories going on today of child abuse and neglect, because they were un­wanted. This abuse eventually leads to severe mental, or physical problems, and perhaps criminal behavior in the child. In turn this creates a terrific bur­den to society.

Setting aside "rape" as cause for pregnancy for that will be too lengthy herein--and right off; it is also against God's laws to physically cause abortion even in that instance for it still requires that the Mother and those advising her--to commit murder--not the child--the Mother. It all, therefore, boils down to ir­responsibility and illicit behavior which caused the pregnancy in the first place--why should an innocent fragment of God be slain (murdered) by the very people who conceived it and gave it life? Why is it less murder to murder a helpless life-form in its very purity than to murder a child of one or two or 90? YOU are not given to know the contract nor the viability of any other-NONE and most especially a "channel" from some nebulous, oft-named "Cosmic Conglomerate" has any ability to pronouncement of giving sanction and OK to murder or breakage of any other laws of God and/or Creation. This is why I tell you ones, that I have over and over again of­fered to meet with those "so-called SPOUTS" right through their inter­preter "channels" and they run like they are on fire--away from me, de­nouncing me all the way--but refusing to confront the Truth, in fact.

Let me give you a bit of insight right here and perhaps it will clarify things for your thinking. There is child abuse, heinous abuse--and yes, just the irrespon­sible use of the sexual act for all things EXCEPT THE INTENT OF ITS USE--WHICH IS PROCREATION--WILL DESTROY YOUR WORLD. MURDER WILL NOT SAVE IT FROM THAT END. This is EXACTLY that which is being given unto you by the Evil Adversary to bring you to destruction of your very souls. He teaches that these actions are "fine" and "good" and pours on violence into your senses until EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING is accept­able.

Just as with a child, let us relate this to the entire of society and planet structure. This abuse and misuse has led society into total abuse of selves, species and planet itself. What is the ultimate plan of solution of the Elite Satan? MUR­DER! MURDER OF YOU EXPENDABLES AND HE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT IN GREAT AND MASSIVE NUMBERS UNTO SELVES! IT IS NOT ONLY A "BURDEN" ON SOCIETY BUT THE VERY DESTRUCTION OF SOCIETY--WHICH IS THE INTENT, DEAR ONES. "RIGHT OF CHOICE"? ON INDEED--GOD ALWAYS GIVES YOU FREE­DOM OF CHOICE, BE YE MALE OR FEMALE AND IF YE CHOOSE MURDER--TAKE IT UP WITH HIM BUT DON'T TRY TO CONVINCE HIM THAT IT IS GOOD!

I request that Sananda's writing through Drew be placed herein for careful con­sideration for you have forgotten that which IS responsible behavior. Responsi­bility comes before the fact of the intentional error and herein is where the sins of the fathers and the mothers rest upon the backs of the generations--failure to teach Truth and encourage responsible behavior brings you to seven BILLION people on a planet created for 500 MILLION. But Man became flesh and, guided by the King of Flesh (Physical) brought you to destruction--do not turn now, and blame God--FOR YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAWS OF GOD WHO SEES AFTER YOUR IMMORTAL BEINGS FOR YOU SHALL NOT LAST IN THE FLESH STATE SAVE A FEW BITS OF TIME. WHY WOULDST YE MURDER THE CHILD FOR THE SINS OF THE TWO IN­DULGENT AND IRRESPONSIBLE PARTICIPANTS? WOULD IT BE RIGHT TO INCARCERATE ,SAY, A SIX YEAR OLD CHILD OR EXE­CUTE HIM IF HE IS INNOCENT OF ALL KNOWLEDGE AND YET HIS MOTHER AND FATHER GO FORTH AND KILL, SAY, EVEN A DOZEN CITIZENS, WHILE PATTING THEM ON THE HEAD AND SAYING," WELL, YOU SAVE SOCIETY FROM THE BOTHER OF ANNIHILATING THEM LATER"? WAS THE CHILD NOT INNOCENT--CAN HIS DEATH ABSOLVE THE GUILTY? AH, BUT 'TIS THE SAME THAT THIS SAME SOCIETY DID UNTO CHRIST? AND NOW IT IS WORSE, FOR HE MUST BEAR THE SINS OF THE ENTIRE PLANET FOR WHICH HE DID NAUGHT BUT BRING THEE LIGHT.

ABORTION OF LIFE--IS MURDER, ANY WAY YOU CUT IT, SPELL IT OR PRONOUNCE IT--OR, VOTE-IT-IN! THE PENALTIES FOR THAT BREAKING OF THE GOD/CREATION LAWS IS BETWEEN THE BREAKER OF THE LAW AND GOD/CREATION--BUT IT IS IN NO-WISE­-RIGHT! I go back to my example--YOU are in a room, sitting in a corner--asleep; there are 99 other people in the room and they look at you and decide that they don't want you for there is one too many in the room. So, they unani­mously VOTE to slay you, but you woke up just in time to object and even vote. Ah, but too late and they shoot you through the head--or slowly dismem­ber you--first your arms, then your legs then your head, etc. Is this not consid­ered murder? At least by YOU? So be it, pondering is a wondrous thing as re­gards the laws of God and Creation.

Will the actions merit thee a stay in "Hell"? Well, I don't know what "Hell" is in your connotation--but I can promise you that if you come not back within the Laws of God and Creation, you shall spend time in separation from God in get­ting thine thought processes into correct attention!

Let us close this Dharma, thank you for your service and, precious, we will continue to write as quickly and as much as we can for it is our task--how it is handled will have to reside within others--for THIS IS OUR TASK AND GOD HOLDS NOTHING FROM HIS PEOPLE--NOTHING! MY PAIN IS THAT WE CANNOT GIVE IT ALL--DIRECTLY WITHIN THINE BEINGS. THAT, TOO, CAN BE DONE BY GOD BUT WE ARE NOT GIVEN TO GIVE GOD HIS GUIDELINES BUT ONLY TO FULFILL OUR COMMIS­SION TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY. SALU. Yes, dear, that means you DO NOT GET A VACATION AFTER ALL! You, see, readers--Dharma likes the request for "less" and so be it.

To you who keep asking "who is Oberli"? He is attached to Dharma, tends all the writing, notes all the messages, and generally gets no more than 5 to 6 hours a day, sleep--ever--for the pain of it. It is the same with all members of the crew herein--the work is unlimited and I cannot express my appreciation for that which is given in love and care is beyond any measure. Perfection? No, for all are trying to exist in the human state and the bodies become weary and the heart discouraged at the mammoth task at hand--but we shall do it, chelas--WE SHALL DO IT!

Hatonn to stand-by, allow us a rest. Good morning.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: MATTER, ANTI-MATTER & WHAT'S THE MATTER

CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 HATONN

SUNDAY, MAY 5, 1991 9:11 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 262

SUNDAY MAY 5 1991

Hatonn present in the Light of Holy God. We shall cover some most urgent matters this morning and then I want you out of this location--push is coming to shove as we ready to REALLY go public. I think what I am going to say herein will be well worth the surveillance teams' attention. You who think you work for freedom and security must come into the realization that you ARE NOT among the Elite who will have placement in the security of the New World Order. And you ones reading these documents and complaining about that which we include--remember something most important--we are bringing your high level "Police Force" officers and men into comfort about that which we give unto you. They are in far more danger personally than are you for the ones who do not move along in heinous police terror will be expended.

SHUTTLE PROGRAM

I told you long ago to beware and watch for the day when they would bring forth the replacement for the Challenger which blew up in 1986. This one is equipped to inter-work with the new terror/enforcement weaponry being put into sub-orbit now! The Elite have come up with the systems for tracking, det­onating and controlling from electronic means FROM HIGHER SPACE OR­BIT, THAT WHICH IS SET UP WITHIN YOUR ATMOSPHERE AND ON THE GROUND. FOR REASONS WHICH SHOULD TERRIFY THE DAY­LIGHTS OUT OF YOU--THE RUSSIANS ARE CHOOSING NOT TO TAKE OUT THE WHOLE MESS--FOR YOU HAVE CAPABILITY OF, AND WILL DO SO, START AND EMBROIL YOUR PLANET INSTANTLY IN A NU­CLEAR WAR THE LIKES OF WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER DREAMED.

"But everything is going well with us and Russia," you will say to me--I want you to consider what is REALLY happening with Gorbachev and Yeltsin, just as a for instance. The Elite Councils of the world are working diligently behind the scenes to keep Gorbachev in power and you believe that that which is hap­pening is honestly given unto you--No.

YELTSIN AT THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENTARY SESSION

IN FRANCE

How was this diplomat treated? Stay on the line, please, for the manner in which this President of Russia was received (or not received) shocks the rest of the "INFORMED" world--and yet Elitism is so entrenched within the noose that no one could do a thing about this situation--Mitterand is now within the Elite re-population and feeling his security within the Cartel. The incident at point went like this (and this was NOT REPORTED IN ANY MANNER IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA--EITHER ELECTRONIC OR PRESS).

On April 15, Russian leader Boris Yeltsin, Soviet President Mikhail Gor­bachev's chief political rival, was invited to address the EP, and was to be in­troduced by Pierre Cot, leader of the Socialist Party. Cot surprised the mem­bers, and astounded Yeltsin, by saying the following ("...as if programmed by a computer..."): "Yeltsin, we do NOT want you here, you should leave. Walk right out the door", at which time he pointed to the door to stress his point, "...Gorbachev's the one we want to talk to and you are not welcome". Well, the hall erupted in catcalls and objections to Cot but Yeltsin, insulted to the bare bones, left.

Then, in Paris (where a lot of "stuff" is claimed to not take place), Yeltsin was further completely embarrassed when President Francois Mitterrand kept him waiting half a day--disallowed from leaving his hotel room--until he sent his secretary to see him. Well, let us see now--The "National Front" profited from this political blunder, having received an invitation from Yeltsin to visit him in Russia--but what you better note is that the clout of the Elite is now coming to the point of no longer even efforting to hide many of the things that are done--THEY KNOW YOU IN AMERICA ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN SHUT THIS CANCER DOWN AND THEY KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN THE INFORMATION (NEWS). And how can you know this is true? BECAUSE YOUR OWN MEDIA NETWORKS ARE TELLING YOU AS MUCH AND CUTTING BACK ON ALL NEWS STAFFING!

The Khazar Zionists control EVERY NEWS NETWORK AND EVERY MA­JOR PRESS--THEN 99% OF ALL SMALL TOWN PRESSES MOVE RIGHT ALONG IN THE IGNORANCE AND ACTUALLY NOW STATE: "WE WILL WRITE NOTHING CONTROVERSIAL IN THIS PAPER--WE ARE A COMMUNITY AND WE WILL WORK AS SUCH".

LIES?

But you might say, "Hatonn this is fantasy-ville and if you are real, you are certainly nuts--not many were actually killed in Iraq and no one could cover hundreds of thousands of deaths." No? Your Establishment media told you that HUNDREDS were killed in Baghdad--the INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS re­veals, now, that there are established deaths well over 350 THOUSAND Iraqi CIVILIAN CASUALTIES in Baghdad alone. Additionally there are another minimum of 200,000 known military casualties. Altogether, according to the Red Cross--"there are more than half a million Iraqis killed during the war, ac­cording to actual body counts in only isolated areas". So be it.

BANGLADESH

And what of aid to the Bangladesh population? It is reported: "MORE AID WILL SOON BE FLOWING TO THIS TINY NATION IN CHAOS AND DEATH--BECAUSE THE WORLD BANK HAS DECIDED TO REINSTALL SOME LOANS WHICH WERE WITHDRAWN, BUT IN VIEW OF THE POVERTY STRICKEN NATIONS SENDING A CONTINGENT OF PEOPLE IN SUPPORT OF THE IRAQI WAR--AID WILL BE INCREASED SOME­WHAT!" You might want to go back and read that headline!

SADDAM HUSSEIN

Remember that nasty old bully? Remember the uprising about getting him dead? Well, President George Bush is in the middle of cutting a TOP SECRET DEAL with this nasty old bully. Bush offers him safe passage out of the coun­try into TEMPORARY safe exile if he will just step down while the "government is put into order". Ah, but what are they trying to do? Seems obvious enough to me!

Now, what do you get in return for all that "oil control"? Well, you Americans are going to get a minimum tax on gas of at least 10 cents per barrel of oil im­ported from the "Gulf". How do you know? Because the Trilateral Commis­sion decided it would be so.

TRILATERAL COMMISSION

Now watch this sleight of hand to begin to remove the robotoid David Rocke­feller from the limelight: The Trilateral Commission (TC), which had its annual meeting held at the Okura Hotel in Tokyo April 20-22, issued marching orders for its high-powered members to pump MORE MONEY INTO THE UNITED NATIONS and prepare THAT BODY TO FULLY FUNCTION AS A WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!!!!*****!!!!!

This would be accomplished by imposing the surcharge of 10 cents. Now this couldn't be directly taxed to the population, nor do they want to forfeit other nations' contributions, so it will be placed per barrel on ALL OIL COMING FROM THE PERSIAN GULF REGION. AH, AND HERE IT COMES TO SUCKER YOU: "IT WOULD BE NOMINAL AT FIRST--TO PROVIDE HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE TO THE REFUGEES FROM GEORGE BUSH'S PERSIAN GULF WAR!" AND--FOR OTHER RELIEF TO ONES SUFFERING IN "GREAT DISASTERS"--WHICH THEY SET UP, OR­CHESTRATED AND PULLED OFF--FROM ARMENIA TO BANGLADESH TO SOUTHERN U.S.

But let us continue with the meeting. The surcharge, which would be effective immediately (if not before--for gas prices are rising right now, if you hadn't noticed), would "be no burden at all to Big Oil" it was noted, which is com­pletely represented at the annual closed-door top secret meetings.

Funny thing--re-read the list of Trilateral members--the Washington Post, The New York Times, the entire Establishment media is thoroughly represented and the moguls in top participation slots--the story was universally suppressed in the United States. The moguls had actually taken part under an agreement to pub­lish nothing unless approved by the TC.

NOW FOR MORE IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS: DAVID ROCKEFELLER IS RETIRING AS NORTH AMERICAN CHAIRMAN OF THE TC. GEORGE G.: LISTEN UP--TO BE SUCCEEDED BY PAUL VOLCKER. FORMER CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD, (The group is headed up by a troika: a North American chairman, a European chairman and a Japanese chairman).

Volcker, like Rockefeller and Kissinger, are among the "elite of the Elite" who will meet with the SENIOR CABAL, THE BILDERBERG GROUP, at BADEN-BADEN, GERMANY ON JUNE 7-9.

The Bilderberg meeting is higher-ranked and more top-secret. While the Trilat­eralists conduct the public's business behind closed doors, they at least ac­knowledge their own existence--THE BILDERBERG DENIES ITS EXIS­TENCE.

Another DIFFERENCE is that the Bilderberg group consists of Elitists from Europe and North America only, while the Trilateralists include Japanese eli­tists.

The Bilderbergers will meet at a remote but very posh resort outside Baden-Baden with armed guards keeping the "unwashed multitudes" OUT.

Rockefeller and his "puppet-master", Henry Kissinger, had a secret meeting with Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev, who was ending his trip to Tokyo as the Trilateral meeting began. They pressured Gorbachev into refusing to dis­cuss the return of the northern Japanese islands seized by the Soviet Union at the end of World War II.

JAPAN IS TO BE BROUGHT INTO A LARGER ROLE IN THE WORLD'S ECONOMY, BUT IN A MANNER "SUITABLE TO THE CONVENIENCE OF THE WORLD SHADOW GOVERNMENT".

NIPPON ISLANDS

Handling Japan was the REASON for the secret meeting between Rockefeller, Kissinger and Gorbachev (and worry now, brothers--for all three are replicas working totally at the hands of the puppet-masters!) Yes, we are going to get to Bush again when I finish this dissertation and it will all make a lot more sense to you. Remember, Gorbachev was paying the first state visit to Japan from his country in a whole century (100 years--how convenient that it coin­cided with a Trilateral meeting!)

The TC was afraid that reapprochement in full, between the two countries would result in Japan increasing trade and investments in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe. The American and European financiers want to exploit the cheap labor and new markets there without competition from the Japanese. Gorbachev was made fully aware that assistance would be forthcoming from the Elite International sources and fully understood the position that returning the Japanese islands, or even seriously discussing it, would cause him potentially fatal political problems at home.

Most Soviet citizens don't even know that they still have the Japanese islands. They have long ago accepted the loss of dominance over the East European na­tions as shown on paper facades. Many of the Soviet republics are declaring their own independence from the Soviet Union--another facade.

So, to play the TC game to the max, as they spoke of trade, etc., Gorbachev re­fused to budge on return of the islands. And the Japanese leader responded as the shadow government intended.

But, after the Trilateral meeting closed--TOSHIKI KAIFU AND HIS FOREIGN MINISTER, TARO NAKAYAMA, HELD A RECEPTION FOR THE COMMISSION ON APRIL 22--A MOST LAVISH AFFAIR!

Now: WHY THE KURDISH MESS?

TO GIVE "NEED" FOR THE 10 CENT SURTAX! The Trilateralists are tak­ing home to their respective governments this argument in imposing the new UN tax.

The speech goes, "The beneficiaries of the successful prosecution of the war to an important extent are oil consumers around the world. It seems logical that you would extract from the renewed free flow of the resource some tiny share that would be used to finance the aftermath of the crisis".

Once the United Nations has imposed a surcharge on all Persian Gulf oil--about 40 percent of the world's whole supply--(but note, NOT AMERICA'S BIG DOMESTIC OIL OR GREAT BRITAIN'S!) (And why do you think the Queen is coming to Florida?)--it will be easy to make the levy universal at some time and/or increase it without limits in the years ahead as you come more into the box trap set for you--already you can't do a damned thing about the United Na­tions.

So, the world got a Super Bowl of an international war nicely offered and served by Bush (remember the Bush "original" is at Camp David) and a reason to do anything else the UN chooses to do--rather, the Bilderbergs and Trilater­alists behind the (transparent) skirts of the UN. Things are going to come down on you faster and faster!

The Gulf War was celebrated by the Trilateralists as a full demonstration of the UN's ability to enforce its will in the "New World Order".

Fred Bergsten, head of the Washington-based Institute for International Eco­nomics, sounded the first call for the 10-cent tax to assist "the Kurdish and Shi­ite Moslems" and the global tax was then supported by the UN's high commis­sioner for refugees, Sadako Ogata. She told the Trilateralists that the world body needs $283.5 million (now) to cover these three current months of aid to the refugees. Another minimum of $38 million is needed for displaced people inside Iraq. Miss Ogata is the first (surprise!) Japanese to head a major UN agency--how convenient.

MORE JAPAN PARTICIPATION

Despite the apparent "treachery" of the entity chairman Rockefeller, the three chairmen of the TC issued a statement calling for more participation by Japan in global affairs. The chairmen are David Rockefeller (on the way out) for North America, Isamu Yamashita for Japan and Georges Berthoin of France (ah ha-- Yeltsin) for Europe.
    "We have the feeling Japan is on the threshold of acquiring a new role in the world", Berthoin spouted off. There is a "very deep and growing interest among the European Community and Japan for stronger ties". He also expressed deep hope for more formal links between the European Community and Japan by the end of this year. Rockefeller called for Japan to become a permanent, sixth member of the UN SECURITY COUNCIL. It would mean a "revision" to the UN Charter but it is proclaimed that it would be accomplished.

Now watch the hand: Rockefeller, "I realize there are serious problems with achieving this objective, particularly as it would mean opening up the UN Charter to revision". But the second-best alternative, Rockefeller continued, is for the United States, France and Britain--ALL PERMANENT MEMBERS OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL--to form a consultative group with Japan to give it an "equal" voice. (THE OTHER TWO PERMANENT MEMBERS ARE THE SOVIET UNION AND RED CHINA--FREE CHINA HAVING BEEN OUSTED).

WATCH ALSO, THIS LISTING I WILL SHARE WITH YOU: Among luminaries participating in the TC meeting were Gareth Evans, Australian foreign minister; Simone Veil, former president of the European Parliament and former French Cabinet member, and Joseph Nye, director of Harvard University's Center for International Affairs. PRESIDENT VEIL WAS SUPPOSEDLY GASSED TO DEATH IN A GERMAY-CONCENTRATION CAMP IN WORLD WAR II BUT IS CLEARLY VERY MUCH ALIVE, KICKING AND SETTNG UP NEW AND MORE DEVIOUS GAMES FOR YOU-THE-SLAVES!

PARIS TRIP IN 1980-BUSH

Oh, chelas--chelas, please! The man, Bush, can sit in the midst of PROOF of Bush presence in Paris in 1980--AND DENY BEING THERE--THE ENTITY INTERVIEWED BEFORE THE CAMERAS-WAS NOT IN PARIS AND IS NOT PROGRAMMED TO REMEMBER AS MUCH--THAT ENTITY COULD PASS EVERY BARRAGE OF LIE DETECTORS ON THE PLANET--FOR HE WAS NOT THERE--BUSH WAS THERE--IN PARIS--IN 1980--MAKING DEALS.

But this comes as a big blow for the "Planners" right now for things are shaky for this entity and it will be necessary to either adjust this being or take him out. Thus you are getting prepared--a heart rhythm failure? Stupid, stupid cover-up which holds no merit whatsoever but the bindings are tight. We aliens have been now photographed with "a" President Bush at Camp David. Then all this hoopla takes place this ending week at Camp David--I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT CAMP DAVID IS THE BUSIEST PLACE ON YOUR PLANET THIS WEEKEND. EVEN BUSH WAS EMBARRASSED BY THE PER­FORMANCE OF HIS DUPLICATE ON FRIDAY.

BY THE WAY: ARTIFACTS AND MONEY

I would like to put some other items to rest. In the Iraq War the "coalition" (not Saddam Hussein) destroyed artifacts of a 7,000-year-old culture--demanded and orchestrated by the Khazar Elite who hate all things dealing with Christed God-belief. Worse, agents went in and took--and removed from the country--artifacts of priceless value, from mosques, etc., which would be utilized "in the new temple in Jerusalem". Now how could you get out with contraband of that magnitude? Well, easy--for one thing, if it is pre-arranged, you have all the help you need. Further, as with priceless relics and artifacts from any ancient culture there is full black-market trade going on all the time. How? Again, easy--ask Wendelle Stevens of UFO fame and Lee and Britt Elders of Billy Meier touting-fame! It happens all the time!

GUN-CONTROL AND MONEY-CHANGERS

IT'S COMING! I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT YOU HAVE LISTENED! IF YOU HAVE NOT AND ARE AWAITING THE LAST MINUTE WARNING TRUMPET--YOU HAD BEST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS BLOWING. THE WORLD IS BEING HELD IN ABEYANCE WHILE THE TRILATER­ALISTS AND BILDERBERGS WORK OUT AND BRING INTO PLAY THE FINAL TAGS. THEN ALL HELL IS GOING TO ERUPT! THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CHAOS TO BRING YOU INTO ORDER AND CAPTURE YOUR ARMS AND YOUR MONEY. You can begin to ex­pect everything from simple monetary note recall to total devaluation of the cur­rency to repudiation of the debt--moving everything totally within the grasp and control of the World Federal Reserve.

GET INTO SOME PROTECTION--IF YOU THINK IT WILL GET BETTER DON'T BE DECEIVED--THESE CURRENT PROJECTIONS ARE TO BLIND YOU. THE MOST INFLUENTIAL NEWS-LETTERS FOR INVESTORS ARE PUSHING THE MARKET AGAIN AND THEY WILL SHOW YOU A LIST OF CLIENTS WHICH BOGGLES THE IMAGINATION--KNOW THAT IT IS A THRUST TO ENTICE YOU TO INVEST AND THEN SHUT DOWN THE SYSTEM. I HAVE TOLD YOU HOW TO COVER AS WELL AS ANY WAY ON EARTH--WHAT YOU DO ABOUT THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS--BUT YOU ONES SITTING ON YOUR ASSETS THINKING IT BETTER TO WAIT UNTIL THIS HATONN PROVES HIMSELF--ARE GOING TO HOLD EMPTY BAGGAGE--SOME OF YOU INTO THE MILLIONS, SHALL BE FORFEIT UNTO THE BEAST. BUT THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE. HATONN INTENDS TO "PROVE" NOTHING TO ANYONE!

I suggest you look further into that which you do and that with which you "bargain". "I will help God if----" No, sorry about that, beloved ones, and I suggest that in retrospect when you sit to ponder what happened--that you DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR NOT GIVING YOU THE "HOW TO" AND YOU IGNORED IT! WHEN THE SORTING IS DONE, BROTHERS AND SIS­TERS, THE GAME IS OVER FOR THOSE WHO CHOSE CARELESSLY.

"They" are also getting ready to really push the gun-control situation for it is time to bring down the curtain on your heads and those arms must be gone and into security! Herein I certainly ask that you nice surveillance people take ex­ceptional note--FOR YOU OF THE MILITARY AND SURVEILLANCE GROUPS WILL BE IN CHARGE OF FORCEFULLY AND BRUTALLY EXTRACTING GUNS AND MONEY FROM YOUR OWN FAMILIES, PAR­ENTS AND FRIENDS, AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU TO REFUSE--FOR YOU WILL BE SHOT FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW COM­MAND--OF THE ELITE GUARD, UNITED NATIONS FORCES UNDER MOSSAD/COMMUNIST (SOCIALIST COMMAND)--ACCORDING TO THE CHARTER OF THE UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL GOVERNMENT OF THE PLANET EARTH. SO BE IT!

Dharma, I desire you to depart this place as soon as possible--we have revealed some real rats in the rafters and the hornets are swarming. You are in protec­tion but the blast to this dwelling will be a real trial this day. I am overhead with attention undivided--do nothing foolish. I salute all of you--and those of you readers who withdrew from the writings because you couldn't believe the messages--I suggest your friends tell you to perk up and pay attention, for you are only beginning to get the unraveling and it is quite definitely HARD TO BELIEVE! I am in constant attendance to you, my people. Salu.

Hatonn to clear, please.

PJ 22

CHAPTER 10
    REC #1 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 1991 8:09 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 265

WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 1991

Dharma, Hatonn present in the Light of Holy God and, precious, within that Light our mission cannot fail. We shall endure and there will be breaks for re­covery--so be it. We have not any need to "save the world nor the people in it"--they must tend of selves--ours is but to bring the Truth of the way it IS.

You ask to be relieved of the witness to the Sipapu screenplay--NO! If anything goes, it will be this work for the birth of the baby is not all there is to the rear­ing of a child--Sipapu must be attended. I, too, am touched and warmed by the brilliance of perception and beauty Wally has performed--it shall be a wondrous unfoldment--a guided and gifted work brought into life from a printed page of symbols--we are indeed grateful. There will be nothing changed except the la­beled ones who have spoken in darkness against God and the Brotherhood and the names of the books enclosed in the ending portion. You, Dharma (Dorushka Maerd--Dharma's Beloved Dream [vision]) are Truth and stored with all its memories and pain within the pages and it is your life, chela, and so it shall be tended with great care.

Wally has given tribute to Paul (Nick, in the writing) and I thank him for so-doing for those who are out of their timing and precipitate others into action--pay the greatest price of all. Let us move briskly along with finishing the printing of the Screenplay so that funding can be finished. If this story will not fill an actor's heart with light and tenderness--nothing can. Ones will recall our contact.

The reason for changing of the books listed as in the "original"--because those were the only books of which you, the "author", had any knowledge. You had no way to know that YOU were not writing the text and, therefore, could only accept that which was visible to your eyes. We could only witness in sorrow to watch those you felt in Truth to only find them egotistically "false". There are many, many more to confront but we not do that this day. Were ALL these ones brought, false? Oh no, do you not remember--almost all the dark brothers tell you is truth so that you further accept the falseness as it also flows. Every­thing told unto you was Truth for the story was already written but the work of the JOURNALS was intended to be STOPPED by the very ones who had given such encouragement--for you trusted them and their input and when it changed to negative battering you were torn as to your own purpose--THAT, dear, is your confirmation of WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE ABOUT. We certainly come to start no religions--we have NO connection with "New Age"--we are only Hosts come before God to bring announcement, spread of the good news of His return and remind you of Truth--and so shall it be.

Just as with all "attacks" of the dark brotherhood who would take of your souls and have tampered with all things precious as guidance for man--they do not touch it ALL, for you would see through their disguise if they so did. So the Bible is laced through with that which IS OF GOD so that you will also accept that which is not. It is each individual's responsibility to discern for self--that can only be done if Truth is brought into remembering--the LAWS according to God and The Creation--not as "voted-in" by a group of Men.

Matt. 10:26: Therefore, do not fear them, for there is nothing covered that will not be revealed and hidden that will not be known. Amen.

YOU ARE GOD'S CHILDREN

We receive pained inquiries from ones who are finding the Truth, truth but painful and them being given into confusion and searching as the facts are un­folded. You who think it boring to have to sit through Khazar history--remem­ber your brothers who believe in the Christ path and God and believe them­selves to be "Jews". What of their identity? What of those ones who find their background is not that which they perceived but also see the absolute Truth of the outlay of history and heritage? YOU ARE GOD'S CHILDREN--YOU NEED NO PAIN, BUT RATHER--JOY! YOUR PARENTS WALKED A HARDER PATH AND NOW YOU ALSO WALK THAT PATH AND--IN THE IGNORANCE SPREAD ABOUT YOUR GLOBE--YOU ARE THE FIRST TARGETS OF THE EVIL CARTEL. FEAR NOT, FOR WITH KNOWLEDGE AND INSIGHT INTO TRUTH--THE POWER IS DIS­SOLVED. GOD CARES NOT THAT WHICH YOU WERE NOR YOUR PARENTAGE--NOR SHALL HE ALLOW EXCUSE OF OR GIVE TITTLE ACCOUNT TO--THAT WHICH WAS--ONLY THAT WHICH IS. SO BE IT AND BLESSINGS UPON THE KNOWLEDGE FOR IT WILL BRING YOU WITHIN AND YOU SHALL CEASE THE ISOLATION IN PERCEIVED
    CONTRADICTION.

Now, note further, dear ones--THERE ARE FAR MORE FAIR-HAIRED BRITISH AND CAUCASIANS OF THE KHAZAR ELITE
    CONTROLLERS THAN ANYONE EVEN THINKING OF CALLING THEMSELVES "JEWS". THE DECEIT IS INDEED DEEP TO THE CORE OF THE BEAST!

BABYLON

I herein remind you of "Babylon"; and WHO IS BABYLON--WHAT IS BABYLON? Nothing save a "clue"--it ceases to be a place in Iraq which sat near Baghdad. It is a "meaning" of that which would tear the world apart and then enslave it.

The largest, most powerful criminal organization in the world is not the Mafia or Cosa Nostra, it is not the drug cartel, it is not the Red government of Russia or China or Cuba, it isn't even the IRS (which most of you would dispute--but given the Constitution, you can handle the IRS). These bits and pieces are only a few of the thousands of parts which comprise Mystery Babylon the Great, and which make her so mysterious to the world over which she reigns. To de­scribe any part of Babylon, such as NEW YORK CITY. WASHINGTON, ETC , as ALL of Babylon, is not to see her at all. It is like the blind men who were asked to describe an elephant. Each one described it according to the part lie touched; a tree trunk, a snake, a wall, a flexible door, etc.

The brain, or control center of the Babylonian World System is comprised of the hidden, cabalistic crew of International Bankers who own and control the Federal Reserve and the other central banks of the world, but they, in turn, are made up of the Elite Zionist Cartel. They are the Anti-God/Christ Banksters, or let us give them a nice, cute Governmental label of identification of AB's. The very lifeblood of this harlot is the wealth of the world stolen through the operation of their central and commercial banks, and the taxation in unlawful manner, enforced by the security services of the IRS, KGB, CIA and MOSSAD.

DISTRACTIONS

If you allow yourselves to be totally distracted by that which is upon you today in the non-news, you will miss of the urgent and important (ancient) Truth of that which is actually happening. For instance, look at this day--a major thrust is within your news to pass the Brady Gun Control Bill. The criminal elements already are armed up the gazoo--but you push to disarm selves so that there is not even any defense. Then, Bush defends Quayle against the attackers and jesters--how?--by saying, "HE HAS DONE A VERY EXCEPTIONALLY EX­CELLENT JOB FOR ME IN PLACES LIKE LATIN AND SOUTH AMER­ICA AND I INTEND TO KEEP HIM ON MY TICKET--HE IS EXCEP­TIONALLY EFFECTIVE AND SERVES ME WELL". Nothing about Amer­ica, nothing about liberty and Constitution--"....he serves me well". And heart upset--due to thyroid? Chelas--watch, how is it that Barbara ALSO had thyroid dysfunction and had surgery at onset of First Lady career. Also listen to what Barbara says about George: "This is not due to stress or those kinds of things--this is due to other things". What other things? THE CLUES ARE THERE!

And what of the continued denial in adamant, outrageous manner of being in Paris in 1980 when THERE IS PROOF ALL OVER THE PLACE? Well, Boni Sadr is here and aids of Carter are come forth--which will you lambs accept? IF you wait until after Gun Control--it won't matter at all.

And now a tornado through Bangladesh? My, let us assume the extra "eyes" are not wasted by Oculex of Tel Aviv, and I assure you, they will not be!

"A cry of defiance and not of fear,...For, borne on the night-wind of the Past, Through all our history, to the last, In the hour of darkness and peril and need--The people will waken and listen to hear--the hurrying hoof-beats of that steed, And the midnight message of Paul Revere." Henry W. Longfellow, 1860. Which hoofbeats will America and the Free Citizens of the world heed? The beat of the drums of Paul Revere or the hoofbeats of the Horses of the Apocalypse? The latter approaches in thundering drumbeat upon you.

GRAND DELUSION

During the last weeks and months momentous events have been taking place on the world stage--central events, side-distracters and hidden horror--the intent to confuse and divide that the Elite can capture and conquer. For over a century now the intent has been to destroy the unity of family and create chaos from which you would do anything to bring peace--but what you plan will not bring peace but rather, destruction and enslavement.

A tremendously powerful and concerted move is now well under way and in full action, to bring in the New World Order--by the year 2000.

In the midst of the confusion, ones also tell you that Maitreya and Christ and Jesus/God walk your plane. They do not. What means one by these "New Age" linguistics which cause confusion and misunderstanding? MAITREYA means simply, "MASTER"--a description of status just as "CHRIST" means MASTER TEACHER OF TRUTH AND THE WORD. JESUS IS A MAN-GIVEN LABEL TO IDENTIFY A "PERSON". THE ONE YOU CALL JE­SUS WAS EMMANUEL ESU OF THE HOUSE OF JOSEPH/DAVID. "JESUS" was later appended to the entity (after the moving on of the Man, Emmanuel) by Saul of Tarsus (Paul the Apostle) while traveling in Greece. We honor the name "Jesus" as you ones use it for it works fine for identification of a specific referred-to being. So CHRIST MAITREYA JESUS--THE SANANDA--is the entity in point: GOD SENT TEACHER/MASTER "JESUS" ESU, THE ONE WITH GOD is not in physical form upon your place, although He does come in holographic appearance at particular points of contact to set up HIS purpose. But if a MAN tells you He is there or here or over yon, in physi­cal form (for instance, running around London)--harken up--for even your tam­pered versions of the Bible tell you otherwise. Remember, "Maitreya" is a "state of beingness", NOT a name such as Joe, or Ray, or Tom, Dick or Harry--nor Jesus! All I tell you is to take caution and not be distracted from that which is necessary to prevail at this time of chaos. Read and study all the mate­rial ye can garner--and the Truth shall shine forth within thine ability to discern whether or not it comes from an unspecified energy form or a Man's mouth as interpreter. Do I suggest you cast out the teachings of the myriad blatherings, some of which may be correct and True? No, for Truth will stand--always!

I can set a few things to straight for you. I have told you that in all summits of current times there is participation of the Hosts and recently, only etheric-capa­ble beings. This is to prevent the inevitable attempt to incarcerate the visitors. You will get stories such as the following as things come forth in the press and uncovered incidents make their way to your attention: "Last December (1989) world attention was riveted on the Malta Summit, allegedly a series of one-on-one meetings between President Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev. Since that time the world has witnessed unprecedented moves towards the ' democratization' of the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries in Europe. We have also seen the ouster of the Sandinista regime in Nicaragua. We are being told that com­munism has failed, that the communist nations have 'seen the light' and are now working feverishly to reform and get in line with their former enemies in the West".

"Although any move away from communism by the various countries in the Eastern Bloc is to be applauded, we shouldn't let our short-term thankfulness blur our long-term understanding of what is really taking place. As is so often true in world politics, what you see (short term) is not necessarily what you get long term. Reality is much more important than perception".

"And so it was with the Malta Summit. Although many hundreds of the top television and radio reporters and commentators were on the scene and allegedly covered the summit from every conceivable angle, information now leaking out indicates that these self-appointed defenders of the 'public's right to know' con­veniently FORGOT to report the biggest and most significant story of all from the summit, and one which did find outlet in many documents in the European press. (There was a third party participant in the conference").

"From several sources including one British and one American, there is knowl­edge that the Malta Summit was, in fact, a THREE-WAY SUMMIT. Who was the third participant? None other than Lord Maitreya, leader and self-pro­claimed 'messiah' of the New Age Movement".

NO, NO, NO! IF IT WERE LORD MAITREYA IN FACT--HE WOULD NOT "SELF-PROCLAIM" HIMSELF MESSIAH! NO, HE WOULD NOT!!!! EVEN THE TERMS ARE SO CONTRADICTORY THAT IT COULD NOT BE SO! MOREOVER--THE MESSENGERS (HOSTS) WOULD NOT SO STATE AT ANY TIME--ANY WHERE, THAT STATEMENT FOR THEY ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE AND TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY. You are not awaiting another teacher--you are awaiting the return of God. If God had attended the meetings--I GUARANTEE, PROMISE, STATE UNEQUIV­OCALLY, ABSOLUTELY AND INCONTROVERTIBLY--THE WORLD WOULD BE FUNCTIONING QUITE DIFFERENTLY THIS DAY! I, HA­TONN, WAS THERE WITH COLLEAGUES--I FOUND NO FRAGMENT OF GOD WITHIN THAT MEETING, I CAN WELL ASSURE YOU!

NOW YOU HAD BEST HEED THE NEXT VERY, VERY WELL. GOD IS GOD OF ALL AND IS WITHIN CREATION AND WOULD BEAR NO SIGN OTHERWISE, SO LISTEN UP HEREIN:

"Witnesses state that the trio had lengthy meetings and that, just prior to the conclusion of the summit, ten other unidentified men arrived on the scene. These individuals immediately went into a tightly guarded conference with Bush, Gorbachev and 'Maitreya'. When they emerged forty-five minutes later the Summit was over".

"Security was TOTAL. All cameramen and photographers were ordered not to use their equipment except to take pictures of Bush and Gorbachev. If pictures were taken, their cameras were confiscated and they would be forcibly removed from the ship. Maitreya was dressed in standard Arab garb AND WORE A RING UPON WHICH WAS ENGRAVED THE JEWISH HIGH SIGN"! Do you still think it was God?

The next is true: "All reporters present were commended to eliminate all mention of Lord Maitreya and the unidentified latecomers from their communiques".

"Who were the unidentified ten? Nothing is known for sure, but it is probable that the mysterious group were representatives of the ten regions into which the world has been divided by the Elitist Club of Rome (1973) and those who ad­vocate the creation of a One World Government....!"

We had best just go back and look at facts for the Earth-bound Elite are well under way to fulfilling their desired objective--and God was not in that room except in the form of us, his messengers.

THE ROTHSCHILD DICTUM

The political and economic systems of the nations, whether "democracies" (the same as dictatorships) or dictatorships, are not controlled by-the-people and for-­the-people but rather by the AB's and for the AB's. The principle by which this power is acquired and maintained was set forth by the founder of the Rothschild dynasty of AB's, Mayer Amschel Rothschild (doesn't even sound like "god"), 200 years ago when he said: "Permit me to issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws".

What this translates to is simply that you now have the best CONGRESS THAT MONEY CAN BUY! THE SIMPLE, BUT BRILLIANT SCHEME TO EN­SLAVE WHOLE NATIONS BY CONTROLLING THEIR MONEY SYS­TEMS WAS FACILITATED BY KEEPING THE PEOPLE IGNORANT ABOUT MONEY--THE MOST IMPORTANT THING PEOPLE MUST UN­DERSTAND IN ORDER TO BE FREE. Your American, John Adams, stated it very well in 1787: "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation".

This is exactly the situation which exists today in America and throughout the world for, in addition to ignorance of the basic operation, names are appended and pronounced "by law" and you have no ability to know difference. Remem­ber further, "If you cannot remember the past, you are condemned to repeat it". Of course, you cannot be expected to remember the past if you did not KNOW the past. Therefore, the first objective toward an informed public is to LEARN THE PAST. You must know the objectives of the AB's who gained control of your educational system first of all, and this was accomplished simply by ob­taining controlling interest in the companies that publish your high school and college textbooks on history and economics and working down through the grades.

As a consequence, the knowledge necessary for you to be economically and po­litically free was gobbled up by the AB's. This situation was prophesied by your beloved Thomas Jefferson (although he, too, was narrow in view, assum­ing the Native Americans would be dealt with according to treaty), who au­thored the Declaration of Independence, when he said: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by in­flation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered". You see, he did acknowledge that you "CONQUERED" those who were already present and the line of terror and confusion was under way. Putting carved faces of your con­sidered "mighty" and "great" changes nothing save the wondrous beauty of the Indian Sacred Mountains of the Black Hills--a despicable affront to all natural Sacredness for no man has right to deface that which is GOD'S/CREATOR/ CREATION'S VERY PHYSICAL FEATURES. THE AREA WILL BE STAINED FOREVER WITH THE BLOT OF EVIL.

THE FIRST BANK OF THE U.S.

Jefferson, along with Benjamin Franklin and James Madison, adamantly op­posed the plans of the New York AB's agent, Alexander Hamilton, to establish a private central bank for the U.S., like the Bank of England. However, after Franklin's death in 1790, Hamilton succeeded in bribing enough Congressmen to have Congress grant a charter to the AB's in 1791 for "The First Bank of the United States" for a period of twenty years. Having lost his battle against the AB's, Jefferson said: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power of money should be taken from the banks, and restored to Congress and to the people, to whom it belongs".

And there you have it--bribery from the upstart and the plot has only worsened and the mire become total entrapment. When the charter expired in 1811, a wiser or more honest Congress refused to renew it. What followed, dear ones, was the War of 1812, in an effort to re-establish the rule of the Bank of England over you, as was the case prior to your War of Independence.

REPETITION

Repetition? Yes, because the majority of you still say it "can't be" and you still deny these "shocking" claims, but they only SEEM incredible because these details about the real causes of historical events were most carefully and fully omitted from your history books--if you never heard it, it does not exist. But it does, you simply did not hear of it. Further, I do not know how to reach through without repetition and re-explanation to some extent for it is indeed complicated in the orchestration but most simple in concept, and if you can de­fraud three generations you have gained your goal!

There is far more to the story than just deletion from history books, and much worse, but to gain a comprehensive overall understanding of how this criminal system developed requires again looking at an overview of history which, even though greatly condensed, is lengthy--moreso than you, or I, desire--BUT YOU ARE REPEATING HISTORY TO EVERY HEINOUS DETAIL, FRIENDS, WHICH INDICATES THAT YOU STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

Let us look again at the set-up of how this criminal system developed and worked--the mechanics of how the criminal scam called "fractional reserve banking" works to enslave the people caught in its insidious trap. How can I know that you do not yet understand? Because one of my very, very close working crewmembers who has access to my writings daily and my own meet­ings--PROVED that she did NOT understand--on the day before yesterday and it cost us pain and agonizing loss of a day's work unto you, our readers. You MUST stop throwing stones at the Truthbringers, whoever they might be, and SEE THE PROBLEM CONFRONTING YOU--THE SYSTEM, AS IT IS, IS DESTROYING YOU INCH BY AGONIZING INCH! IF YOU TRUST THE SYSTEM MORE THAN YOUR BROTHER--THEN STAY IN THE SYSTEM BUT DO NOT BLAST US FOR YOUR FAILURE TO FUNCTION PROP­ERLY!

I give you ways to help protect selves only to have you come later and slash my scribe? No, I shall not allow it--I tell you what might help you and YOU de­cide whether to trust the liars and proven thieves or slay my scribe with abuse and accusations. There will be no "perfection" of "Protection" in this ending time--but you better isolate who you CAN trust and get with it because the game will not wait for your choices and rechoices and changes and rechanging--­I can only suggest you "get responsible" for that which you do--whatever it is, and stop dumping your load of venom upon your neighbor who efforts to give you a hand out of the mire with some of your possessions intact. You are down to the "fish or cut bait" stage and you who continue to hold out for "better gleanings" are likely to sit cutting bait while the trap-net is sprung on you. You have few options which will offer any measure at all, of possible security--THEY INTEND TO PULL THE HOUSE DOWN AND THE CURRENT CURRENCY SYSTEM AND PRIVATE PROPERTY WITH IT. YOU DO WHAT YOU WILL, I WOULD BE REMISS IN MY WORK IF I FAIL TO POINT IT OUT AND GIVE YOU SUGGESTIONS WHERE I FIND THEM WHICH MIGHT HELP YOU--NO MORE AND NO LESS.

In the first place, most Americans STILL believe that your government creates your money in accordance with Article I, Section I of the Constitution which states: "The Congress shall have Power....To coin money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin,...." This most important power of government was again surrendered by Congress, in 1913, to a PRIVATE CORPORATION CALLED "THE FEDERAL RESERVE". It is no more "FEDERAL" than Federal Express, Inc. or Federal Thrift Shop of Hospital for the Sick, or Don­ald Trump. Neither is the Internal Revenue Service, Inc.--which is PRIVATE ENFORCEMENT AGENCY FOR THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, INC. IT IS NO MORE A "RESERVE" THAN A BUCKET WITHOUT A BOTTOM. Yet, more than 9 out of 10 Americans, and all foreigners who don't work within the same system, ignorantly believe that it is a government agency. I'll remind you a bit later who OWNS THE "FED".

The process by which the AB's conquer nations economically is simply unbe­lievable because it is unbelievably simple. Here is now it works:

First, they seduce the political authority to grant them monopoly power to issue the nation's money as debt at interest (usury). Second, they create the money OTA (out of thin air) as a book or computer entry when they loan this bank-credit to the government and corporations in exchange for interest-bearing bonds, and to individuals in exchange for title to their property. Third, when there is no unencumbered property remaining to collateralize more loans and there is insufficient money to repay the loans, the victims are foreclosed.

WELL-KEPT SECRET

The reason that the above sequence is inevitable is the best kept economic secret in the world. Here it is. When the AB's and their associates (your friendly lo­cal banker) create the money as a bookkeeping entry to make a loan, say $1,000 for one year, the interest (usury) on that loan, say 10%, or $100 is NOT cre­ated and, therefore, cannot be paid!

When the bank credit is put into circulation, it increases the money supply and generates increased economic activity throughout the society. When the princi­pal is repaid, the bank credit is eliminated and economic activity is reduced ac­cordingly. If it stopped there, we could have an honest and potentially stable money system.

But then comes the rub. Since the interest amount was not created, it remains in the economy as a bank claim on someone's property. Why? Because in or­der to pay the $100 interest (which was NOT created) on the first loan, someone had to borrow it into circulation. Thus, an unending cycle of debt is instituted with the inevitable eventual result being that title to all real wealth in the nation is owned by the AB's. This is the reason why your farms, homes and factories are being foreclosed by the thousands every week! It is also the real reason for inflation, which has reduced the "dollar" to about 10% of its value 50 years ago.

THEIR MONEY IS YOUR DEBT

ALL of your money, except for your coins and the few remaining U.S. Notes, has been borrowed (OTA) (Out of thin air) into circulation as debt. About 95% of this debt exists as bank deposits (checkbook money) and about 5% ex­ists as those Federal Reserve Notes that you call, bills (and see, that also tells the story [bills]). There is not enough money in circulation (called M1) to pay the $3 trillion plus National Debt, let alone the $7 trillion plus private debt! Talk about balancing the Federal Budget is just that--stupid talk. If the Federal Government, under this criminal Babylonian money system (first structured by the Khazars), did not continually borrow more Federal Reserve bank credit into circulation, you would have no medium of exchange. This is also why there is a portion of your Constitution that REQUIRES ANNUAL BALANCING OF THE BUDGET THROUGH APPORTIONMENT BY THE STATES, cannot be utilized--because there is no actual MONEY!

Furthermore, this debt exceeds the value of all the real estate in America, which is pledged to pay it. Therefore, you are now legally bankrupt!

One last thought in this portion and then I ask for a rest break, please. In the words of Robert Hemphill, for many years credit manager of the Federal Reserve Bank:

"If all bank loans were paid, no one would have a bank deposit, and there would not be a dollar of currency in circulation. This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money, we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp upon the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible--but there it is. It (the money problem) is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it is widely understood and the defects remedied very soon".

Thank you for your attention. Hatonn to clear, please.

주제글 정보