게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: MATTER, ANTI-MATTER & WHAT'S THE MATTER

PJ 22

CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 HATONN

MONDAY, APRIL 29, 1991 9:26 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 256

MONDAY. APRIL 29, 1991

Hatonn present in service unto Holy God and unto HIS people. May you come into renewal that you might see! Ah, chelas, 'tis a sad world you have hidden behind the facade of "God's natural disasters". Do not disappoint me by asking about possibilities of the natural occurrences being no accidents. It is purely "tit-for-tat" but at some point it will be the destruction of millions of beings. Do not longer sit in your stupors thinking it "simply not possible"--it IS possible and totally controlled right from your government henchmen--on both sides of the oceans. It would seem that tornados in Kansas, USA, and strong earth­quakes in Georgia/Armenia, USSR are not possible? You have made Russia weak economically in matters non-military but not in military capability and space technology. They have weakened you by spreading your troops all over the globe and the warnings keep coming and your government keeps playing roulette with your lives. All of these major upheavals come as you continue to effort to launch your toys in space and remember--we are not allowed to longer stabilize the fault zones--since March of '88, except in very special circum­stances. We must get back to history so that you can see how this game un­folded to this point and understand the lies.

KURDS

How can you still swallow the garbage that is fed unto you through your media? Even I am appalled and become irritated with your ability to accept ANY­THING. You are told that this massive relief effort to house and feed the Kurds is somehow because Saddam will not--well, YOU pushed them into the moun­tains through your idiocy and Saddam Hussein couldn't care less. You got them into the mess--now YOU get them out of it. These are basically tribal nomads who inhabit great portions of the area of northern Iraq, northwestern Iran, southeastern Turkey and southern Armenia and Azerbaijan--(do you see what I say? I repeat, southern Armenia/bits of Georgia!!!)

You keep hearing that the U.S. remains involved in relief to protect the Kurds from the Iraqis--that is the most absurd thing you have swallowed to date--why would Saddam object to you ones paying for and building shelters for those people? It is nothing but a big fat problem to him at any rate you cut the pie. He is not about to allow his troops to interfere with your efforts for it means he doesn't have to! Please, people--use your God-gifted minds. The U.S. has to have some excuse to remain on duty in the area--nothing more. Further, if you think the Iraqi people now HATE Hussein--think again--those were not "staged" demonstrations in honor of his birthday yesterday. His people love him for he intends to keep their nation a "SOVEREIGN" nation just as long as he can stand against the cartel of Bankers and Global One Worlders. Please "think" and you won't have to ask me about the daily news.

THERE IS TECHNOLOGY THAT WAS BEGUN DECADES AGO AND HAS NOW COME INTO RELATIVELY EXCEPTIONAL WORKABILITY. EVERYTHING FROM BEAM PULSE SYSTEMS TO GENE SPLICING / REPLICATION METHODS.

ARTIFICIAL LIFE FORMS

As I speak, I am left without the proper word in your language to describe what I actually mean--counterfeit would be a better choice of words than is artificial. But even that is not totally correct. It is that man cannot make a totally artificial life-form but rather tampers and rearranges "life-patterns" to start the combina­tion of replicas into reproduction and "nature" does the rest, for the most part.

It is known that it requires approximately three generations to change a group of people into different concepts of beliefs--it also requires, in some instances, the discarding of about a third of the population (especially the leadership) of a na­tion to enslave same. You have had both things occur in most parts of your world--now it is your turn.

To start over-taking a planet, or just the population of a nation, you must first bring the lesser strong people under control--that would represent the Third World nations in this instance--render them economically devastated and dis­ease-ridden along with devastation of natural patterns which cause the very life-systems to depend on the strong for survival in any case. The thrust for ex­perimentation towards research can then be carried on in mass numbers without anyone suspecting for a long period of time, i.e. introduce AIDS into Africa through a cover of inoculation against small-pox. This worked extremely well for there were Brazilians and other nationalities present in Africa at the time, which insured carriers to the Western Hemisphere. Then introduction within the less desirable populations who were known in advance would spread the dis­ease through common activities bred and then brainwashed into the society--i.e. homosexual community and drug-addicted "users" or both. It was KNOWN that the disease would spread according to the patterns introduced into the be­havior patterns of the given society.

First, however, the plan has to be in operation for a long period of years for, to gain control, the family life must be broken down and ultimately destroyed, then addictions must be introduced with availability of substance to allow for use enough to gain addictions (with substances which will act and addict quickly) then slowly the powerful chemical firms who press "medicines" off on the public must be brought into the fold for dealing total dependency on sub­stances for healing and or - - -. Then the judicial system must be corrupted so that the mavericks who see what is happening cannot act and are, in fact, incar­cerated and removed from among the people--but how do you do all this?

It is done through massive planning for centuries of never losing the goal of domination and I remind you that the adversary of God never for one moment loses his direction nor his goal of total domination of the physical plane of expe­rience.

UFO's--TRUTH OF ACTION AND BUNK

I hope you harken back to the beginning of these writings when we were blasted by ones for plagiarism and then pulled the rug out of the truth of the conclu­sions they drew. The stories were simply outrageous with bits of truth, incor­rect conclusions drawn from findings of research and deliberate governmental cover-ups and disinformation. If you think that I am now, in this writing, going to take each "landing" or "crash" or, or, or and give you sordid details--forget it, for I have neither the inclination nor the time to do so. As incidents come into timely unfoldment I shall use some as examples, but just as example--some Koldasians spend research and study time (mostly in Africa) in an interplanetary study program. These ones are totally accepted within the communities around their camps. Aliens also spend much time in Peru where, likewise, they are totally accepted. It is only your ELITE who cause such a fuss and miscarriage of Truth.

Next, I have continually said that at this time you have nothing--NOTHING--to fear from any little gray beings from space. That does not mean that at one time space aliens did not come within your earth limits and integrate into the working system of your ELITE would-be Kings.

I AM going to tell you that they first made contact and began functioning and setting up "take-over" plans with the group we have recognized as the Khazars. These ones were already from the "outer" planetary experience and were on your planet for many numbers of reasons--mostly pure evil intent of take-over of a nice, pretty planet.

America, as a matter of fact, would have been left intact if anyone had noted what was taking place in Europe but you were infiltrated with the greedy Bankers who started the wars, financed the wars and "won" the wars. This gave opportunity to further integrate into the systems and gain control bit by substantial bit. The aliens integrated into the adversary community and began to work in earnest to accomplish take-over.

These are no longer "space" aliens--they are land-locked beings who have per­fected very dastardly methods of take-over, terror, replication and most inhu­mane behaviors. They are no longer allowed to pass outside your galaxy limits for your planet is surrounded with a full shield of brethren from the cosmos to prevent their re-entry into what we will simply refer to as "space".

There are still many participants who do not come forth from Pleiades and do participate in different aspects of gaining working knowledge of how, for in­stance, to get you off the planet if whole-life form. A lot of these "little aliens" come from Reticulum, Zeta I and Zeta II. They will work from shuttle-type craft of varying sizes but mostly quite small and extremely portable. There are also a lot of robotic replicas usually headed by a "full" being which will make contact to prevent terror or discomfort, if encountered. These ones are those which are often described but are also more often given credit for being totally kind, and "pure love". These are also the ones that, if caught, are instantly de­stroyed by your governments.

Contacts are already on your placement which, through agreement, work with these ones for contact, study, follow-on, follow-up, etc. Most are birthed through birth canal entry so that all facets of the process can be researched in order to maintain life of physical in transport to the maximum extent possible.

There are other beings who are either already on your place in isolated bases and/or are "along for the ride", so to speak. It is a most interesting time when a planet makes evolutionary or transitional changes so you would, if you could, find ones from far, far reaches of the universe who come of pure interest but will participate in lift-off if that becomes necessary. They will not so much as touch a hair on a human's head unless invited to do so. They do not snatch bodies but if asked to "be allowed to come aboard" might very well honor the request and you, dear ones, will often get quite a ride. If confronted and the human does not wish participation--simply declare in the name of God to stand away and they will not even approach--laws are honored in the universe and cosmos. The consequences of breaking any cosmic law through transgression is indeed swift and remarkably devastating to the perpetrator. You do not have "enemies" at a time of planetary transition. The hoodlums are planet-bound (earth-bound) and, although there is limited space capability as YOU might in­terpret it, it is nothing as recognized by "space" travelers. In other words, you are isolated and ingress and egress is totally controlled by higher command. Physical evil is not allowed back into the cosmos.

But evil is manifest on the planet--it was the first human life-form to make manifestation on the planet. A garden for survival of the physical-bound evil energy was provided and an opportunity to grow into the higher dimensions of creative energy given unto the beings imprisoned on the orb. You will note that instructions of the "Lighted" God were pronounced according to the Laws of God and The Creation and the beings immediately broke them and continued their evil occupations. Then through the evolutions of planetary changes and periods of discipline which would allow realignment with God--the element of evil prevailed after every change. Then through the changes evolved the old world and new world--according to your memory books and oral teachings. Man was always given a chance to heal and mend and change of his projections in order to regain ability and direction to again be allowed into higher experi­ence. Over and over man has had to basically "start over" on your planet. Many evolve into higher knowledge and move onward toward Godness and es­tablish at every dimensional level of evolution in order to grow into higher knowledge.

These ones in transition, such as some of your scientists as you would histori­cally recognize them--are at stand-by to assist in putting the technology together as needed for restoration and experience in the new evolution during sorting and separation. Then there will be beings who will remain on the old places (replaced onto the surface or salvaged from peaks, etc) who will rekindle new life experience as it is placed on the orb which is in healing cycle--if man is not successful in his attempts to totally destroy the orb itself and there remains ca­pability of sustaining life forms.

Now please, you ones who espouse "illusion" and "rapture", spare me--for you may practice anything that you choose but Truth is going to be presented and I have no intention to argue nor, for that matter, even debate the issue. I am come as a Host and Truthbringer and I am exceptionally qualified for that task and I shall do it to the best of my ability which is quite sufficient. You can waste your time if you choose, in trying to find credit or discredit for one Ha­tonn, but I remind you that I am sent from the very halls of Aton, as God of Central Life was known right through your Egyptian times and the entity recog­nized by all other cultures, even though language caused different naming. My purpose is to outlay Truth--whether or not you accept it or believe it has nothing to do with me and is not my business--but I certainly suggest you give ear to messages lest you perish in the misinformation's aftermath.

I tell you now that the adversary in evil is out to destroy your physical beings in time to capture your sweet little souls for longer experience in his game and if you lose your physical form while still in his clutches, your journey will take you to places of equal or worse confusion, separation from God of Creation and ongoing experience of forgotten spirals toward the dark apex. That is your choice and none shall interfere but I do suggest that you look at the pos­sibilities most carefully.

CONTACTS

There have been continual contacts from the beginning of the experience on the planet with the "wardens", if you will, from the cosmos and growing children in "rehabilitation" and those coming into knowledge were given care and guid­ance. Teachers were sent at all levels of experience--mostly only to be killed or lost to the masses. This could be allowed for the growth process is given a very long cycle and myriads of experiences. Then, however, comes within the physical manifestation--damages which cannot be overcome and through the mere "natural" evolution in the physical state--recovery is mandatory and restoration and reclamation is necessary. Then, as with all life-forms, higher evolution of the experiencing fragment acquires their own state of evolvement--a planet being a fully capable life-form in itself ceases being a simple life" sus­taining" "craft" and makes its own transition into higher dimensional life-form at which point the parasites are cast off and that which remains is placed into recovery whilst the New continues into higher evolvement. This does not mean that the earth becomes the human--how dare you be so smug as a human species--it means that this incredible, balanced, totally perfected planetary sys­tem evolves into higher frequency and becomes higher pivot and placement within the higher order of Universal Creation. She evolves literally into one of the mansions of God's perfection for his higher beings to have continuing placement--most of you in the service of God shall experience there in the radi­ance for a period of your own choosing wherein the evil pressures shall simply not exist. It is the most wondrously glorious of all so-called physical expe­riences for it comes in total balance within love and God-ness wherein all the challenges are for pure growth and development of higher consciousness in the exploration of the universe physical and recognition and participation in tech­nologies, honing of full realization of the individual consciousness beyond the planet-bound species.

Those ones who have been sent to your place as guides (crew) to assist and offer the physical manifestation shall be allowed to choose of placement for the "teachers" have come again from the highest dimensions to serve at this time and do not need the interim growth period. But many are already guides in that which, as physical, you consider your spiritual guides, etc. If those guides have gotten you to higher placement then they, too, are qualified to move higher in their own journey through the "grades" to serve ever higher in cause. As you get higher and higher in the dimensional levels of growth you will find fewer and fewer recognizable separation of beings, as fragments of energy become more and more the "whole", as aspects of individuality meld within the ONE­NESS--as focus becomes integrated.

This is why Truth can set you as a species--free. As you cease giving nurtur­ing, focus and intent unto the beast, he cannot sustain himself for all he has to utilize is that which is already manifest into the physical. As you withdraw and turn unto God-ness, his total infrastructure is torn into shambles for he has not spiritual fuel from which to draw life. Evil can only feed on evil--goodness gives him terrible indigestion and he cannot thrive in the midst of goodness. If you locate, isolate and remove his source of life sustenance--evil simply begins to devour its own and finally kills of self as the armies of God-ness turn away from his troops. And remember--his only tools are human! Only HUMAN has ability to choose evil or good--and worse, what you consider to be many--is ac­tually only a few holding out the temptations with which to increase. His troops are mostly of brainwashed beings, robotics and synthetics having been cleverly placed to pull humanity into the pits of helplessness.

MURDER

I have been asked by ones as to whether or not it is murder to slay a robotoid or synthetic. Of course it is, for the one in point is the one who commits the mur­der--not the murdered. If you kill, and it be a robotoid but you are not given to usually know who is and who is not--then in thine own heart you have commit­ted murder and "thou shalt not kill!" You need not kill those ones you see whom you perceive to be in power and know that they are robotoids, for in­stance, for obviously they are NOT your enemy--they are but the tools and you know not who pulls the puppet strings--so you have only damaged your cause and you cannot know the next replacement--it is better to deal with that which you can recognize. As failure comes from the puppets in leadership roles, the adversary will remove them and render them useless--either through simply re­moving them or placing them in totally ineffectual circumstances--as with Ronald Reagan who is never consulted longer and now the discounting of even his wife is underway. Nixon is another who is totally worthless to them and yet occasionally is used as an imbecile "tool" to sway his old followers. It was ob­vious the intent was to destroy Nixon at Watergate time. Ford and Carter are kept around for they were useful and remain from time to time somewhat useful in diplomatic circles--they are replacements at any rate and we won't go into that now. I would ask you to pay attention--how do you know who is and who is not--on the adversary's side?

You begin by getting a copy of the listings of members in the Trilateral Com­mission, Council on Foreign Relations, Skull and Bones, Club of Rome, Bilderburgers, etc. Perspective tools are on the listings, especially the CFR. You will, for instance note that Tom Bradley of Los Angeles is a member as is Jesse Jackson--but Nixon is not a member and neither is Reagan. The "lead dog" may not show as a member and as ones get public discredit they are usu­ally conveniently removed from membership until the ruckus is over--just watch and see and if you can, get listings of past members no longer alive or active and compare. You will find that all of the Administration Advisors are either CFR or Trilateral Commission members or both. Some are brought in through long-standing membership in exclusive clubs such as Skull and Bones. Quayle, for instance, is the son of a very important Bush connection. You will find that you are totally--100 percent--controlled by ones who are members of these very select groups or in full connections with ones who are members. The CFR is U.S. membership and every major player nation has their own equivalent club and then higher control runs through the Trilateralists, etc., which is interna­tional. Always revolving around that which is the Illuminati and the epitome of that which was started as the club of the evil puppet-master. Through the years the game and names will change but NEVER THE FOCUS OF INTENT--the laws/rules are given forth right from the original foundation of that which evolved into the Zionist Protocols, Satanic Bible Code of actions, etc. All in direct opposition to that which was given as law from God unto his people.

It has required generation after generation of growth to come to the point in perception and technology whereby evil could gain foothold in such a way as to have total control but you are right at the threshold, brothers of Earth. The ac­tions are already underway--the rules are all that is left to the actual changing--in other words, the printed Laws must be structured so that none can oppose them in any manner--that is called your Constitution. Actions are already "as if" it is changed. All that is left is to disarm you and this phase will be fin­ished.

HOW DID IT HAPPEN AND WHAT WAS "SPACE" CONNECTION?

Guidance has always been present from the Master-deceiver himself--from onset of planetary life-form for the first beings were the outcasts from the "heavenly realms" (the functioning cosmic places). Prior to Earth, for instance, that place you call Mars was a totally warring planet and finally it was destroyed to the extent that life could no longer exist on the planet so you were moved onto Earth. Take a look at the planets in your system--one after another show river beds and other manifestations of once having life capability. Technology either exists to such extent wherein the population can evolve into higher dimensions or placement is given on other orbs for the evolving life-forms. Always it de­pends on HUMAN forms of one type or another (indicated by definition as a "thinking/reasoning" being). Man did not evolve as taught in evolution nor is Man from the ape species--God created Man as his highest creation--AS MAN. If man was required by his own foolishness to return to the level of a primitive, stupid cave-man variety of life evolution--it was his own failure to understand, practice and sustain within the Laws of God and The Creation.

Do brothers from the Cosmos have to come and help you? NO! But, in every instance, there will be higher evolved brothers from the same "races" in other placements and higher experience who will effort to further their own evolve­ment through the act of service unto the lesser sleeping/unknowing youngsters in growth. To limit God and evolution of Creation Mother is a sad mistake for God is totally without limits and all things, beings and energy forms have bal­anced placement within the Creation of which God is a major component--with differing beings from various centers, galaxies and commands. It takes a very long "time" in sequence attainment into and within perfection and to become one (Sananda) within the Godness is quite an accomplishment requiring much experience, most of which is awfully unpleasant for it requires working within the groups of lesser evolved beings who rape, ravage, pillage and plunder with all manner of heinous inventions to accompany the above activities.

The purpose of the heinous destruction of the human being housing a great and Christed teacher is to cause the energy forms of God to remain away from the physical place claimed by the adversary. After a body has experienced cruci­fixion, dismemberment, burning alive and a few other dandy extinctions--there is no great desire on the part of a higher being to experience again among the beasts of physical plane for you are a most unpleasant neighbor. Just as you might say, "How did I ever get stuck with this job"? so a Christed teacher such as Emmanuel "Jesus" might say, "How did I ever get stuck gaining my Christed and Sananda graduation rights on planet Earth"? None-the-less, it is the way perfection is attained and it is WHY force is not a part of God's workings--that does not mean that God will remain passive while man destroys--for all the while man is destroying, so is he destroying self and the grim reaper will reap whatever harvest manifests itself. So be it.

Dharma, allow us a break at this point. It is past your mid-day and I am called to duties. We can continue a bit later, please. I wish to dive right into the pro­duction of "developed" beings brought forth (manufactured) on your own plane and how they have been utilized to infiltrate the entire species. Thank you for your service. Salu.

Hatonn to clear the circuit but remaining on frequency; please shut down communication frequency but allow stand-by. Thank you--to clear.

PJ 22

CHAPTER 4
    REC #2 HATONN

MONDAY, APRIL 29, 1991 4:07 P.M. YEAR 4, DAY 256

Hatonn returned and in service, albeit it somewhat aggravated--not at writers, for they express their opinions--but rather at my people, especially my scribe who is somehow injured by the foolish spoutings of uninformed "authorities" on how a planet should be "saved". If you are so all-fired informed about every­thing, dear ones--why is your planet in such a mess? If you are such authorities that you can have the audacity to "review for public consumption" the work of someone like Cathie, why is your planet in such dire circumstances? Further, because others CLAIMING to speak for some Pleiadian or another have possi­bly misled your perceptions--why does that have anything to do with me or my people? If white men speak and have misled you--why do you continue to fol­low white men in America? Further, you follow right along rattle-tail after the same ones who are out to consume you.

Why is it that writers who wish to denounce George at America West are most insulting to him and to me as well as to my "'poor' misguided Scribe" and then expect a gracious response? One letter refers to "Hatonn's mush-mouthed replies of nothing" and another says "how dare you treat us like children"!--in the same mail received.

George apparently wishes me, Hatonn, to respond to GWE of Oregon for the document has been sent to me. OK, GWE stated, "I'll be frank, George, I've yet to see one of these messages-from-space that I can believe because of this selective transmission of said message. I just flat out don't believe that contact would be made in that matter." (manner?) GWE feels that the transmission should just blanket EVERYBODY. Obviously GWE would not hear same for the signal is easily received and there are several decoders around in your con­spiracy who intercept as quickly as Dharma. Where are you that you have not learned the Universal code and you, too, could receive? Who, GWE, do you feel should receive the information--Mr. Kissinger perhaps? How about Jerry Falwell? Perhaps Saddam Hussein? Who do you feel more suited to receive?

GWE certainly misunderstands another point in our material for he says "...it seems to me that if he really wants his message to be heard by all of us, he should be transmitting it to all of us." Number one, I do not care whether or not ALL of you get it--and further, we are transmitting it as quickly as we can right through the written, unmistakable word--in rather good English, I might add. Self-styled "authorities" on how things "should be" are obviously not as successful in critique of their own material for I repeat--If you ones know so all-fired much--why are things still being hidden from you and how is it that less qualified persons are "doing reviews of some extremely technical and gifted material" for public consumption in, of all things, FATE? You have absolutely NO IDEA OF THAT WITH WHICH YOU ARE DEALING.

Further, you should now have confirmation of the fact that America West and myself are two very separate working entities--for I would never have sent the material to you in the first place. Now, you think I am harsh? What do you expect of me? GWE says, "Moreover, in Hatonn's case, his message reads much like a great manner similar conservative left-wing polemical tracts I have been reading for years. Hatonn seems to be peddling old wine in new skins..." DO YOU THINK GOD TO BE "NEW WINE" AND HOW ABOUT OLD SKINS? I SUGGEST THAT THE READER IS NOT APPRISED OF HARDLY ANY OF OUR MATERIAL AND IT WOULD BEHOOVE HIM TO POSSIBLY STUDY A BIT PRIOR TO FURTHER INSULTING DEGRA­DATION FOR I, FOR ONE, AM IRRITATED AT MY PEOPLE, SPECIFI­CALLY GEORGE GREEN, TAKING ABUSE AT THE HANDS OF YOU SO-CALLED SELF-STYLED "EXPERTS" WHO KNOW ABSOLUTELY ZERO!

Personally, I am grossly disappointed to find that anyone would be "reviewing" and/or critiquing Cathie's work for obviously no-one is of his caliber of insight and qualified to touch his work as to frequency and vibration calculations. I intend to personally see to it that you ones of the "expert" community are not able to discount his work for it is gifted of God and aided by insight directly from Mr. Tesla--I suggest you all back off with your earthbound ego trips.

Now a brief response to D&J M. I am greatly appreciative of your correspon­dence and expressions of circumstance. Do not misunderstand our writings--the messages (as above stated) are for over 6 BILLION beings and I suggest all of you not become too personally involved--if the intelligent shoe does not fit--don't squish your feet therein. If you have no major assets--determine your own course of action or inaction--I care not, most surely. We put forth items and methods whereby some of you can act and prevail. If you do not find the material useful, you owe no explanation unto me. Now I shall quote a portion of your letter and respond briefly:

We were shocked when Rick did not know the meaning of the "somata" at the bottom of the page. You all had better get Hatonn to teach you something of value. Although it doesn't necessarily teach a spiritual truth it does give us much scientific data which explains a lot in our his­tory and in our physical world. As you say, "The truth will set you free".

You may think this letter rude or an attack but we are only cynical and suffering from righteous indignation at having received so much false information and non-information from and about Pleiadians. It is not directed solely at Hatonn for we do find some value in the Express.

Number one, there is no such definable word as somata. Number two, if it does not teach a spiritual Truth I would not bother to even discuss it. I believe if you will review your own letter, you will find that I must bring some value forth and I agree, those who desire to find the Truth--will. You do say some­thing else which I find most interesting: "We suppose there are many different levels on which Pleiadians work but we find it difficult knowing the Pleiadian mind to equate the writings by Hatonn with that of the Pleiadians".

Who might you be, friend?? Will you PROVE it to me?? Will you please cre­ate a miracle so that I might believe in your presence and qualifications to put all into the same pot--much less a Pleiadian pot? You see, it isn't easy is it? I will tell you here and now that most so-referred-to "Pleiadian writing" is NOT. How do I know and how can you tell? Because if at this time in historical change--if there is one iota of allowance of anything that is against the Holy Laws of God and The Creation--it is not of God source nor Pleiadian. The picture to which you refer is not from either and my curiosity is that you might wish to clarify WHO FIRST GAVE YOU SUCH INFORMATION--GOD OR MAN? That is truly meant to cause you to think because I already know. Now, there is no definable word as Somata. There is a word, Soma which refers to any organism, excluding germ plasm, and is a noun which is plural of "mata" or "some" "body". Somato also refers to "body of" or pertaining to the body and then of course there is somatology which is the science of the human body, embracing anatomy and physiology. It also indicates a branch of anthro­pology dealing with the physical nature of man. Which of these elements would you like explained? And I would suggest that at most the "picture" would indi­cate the ever circling interchange of life within the triangle of ever circling cy­cles of life with a star of life (corrupted into the Star of David) overlapping the center of the picture. I do not find it particularly meaningful but rather a fanci­ful perception of some guru-type mysterious secret-symbol-giver. Is it valid or invalid? Obviously if it is conjured to suit your needs it must be valid--I have no desire to discern for the correspondence already places you in direct opposi­tion of things Pleiadian of which I vaguely am.

HEAR ME, ALL OF YOU--I DO NOT BRING "PLEIADIAN LITERA­TURE"; I SERVE IN THE COMMAND DIRECTLY ASSIGNED AS HOSTS OF THE RETURNING MASTER TEACHER. THE FACT THAT MANY OF YOUR HOSTS COME FROM PLEIADES IS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR BRETHREN AND THEY ARE IN THE HOST COMMAND. FURTHER, I CANNOT SEE HOW YOU CAN DISMISS MY WORDS AND BELIEVE THE ONES YOU SENT--I SUGGEST THEY ARE ESSENTIALLY THE DIRECT SAME THING!

Funny little aside--even the article regarding syphilis. I told you in the very first writings that AIDS is naught but specialized tertiary syphilis--further, I quite agree with the man's appraisal of "satan"--so please, dear ones, can I be all that bad? As you say, JM, "Oh, well, those who desire to find the Truth will".

Now to the one who mailed the letter in Palm Springs and spoke of "Catch 22 Phase of Operations". Where did you ever get such an idea that I said to "quit our jobs so we don't feed the beast"? Ask anyone in the group at the bookstore if I have ever advocated quitting your job? Man must be self sufficient. More­over, I repeat, move outside self indulgence as if you are the sole receiver of in­formation--we must reach some 6 BILLION people and each must be capable (or incapable if he so chooses) to discern that which is best for his own needs to get through this period of confusion. Perhaps YOU cannot work in this country without a W-4 but I wonder if even you know that you can claim as many as 10 deductions on that W-4 and at least save the difference each month--legally! Moreover, if at the end of that time you choose not to file a VOLUNTARY FORM, you will not forfeit as much and if you decide to pay, you can make it proper at the last pay period ending the year. Now, it IS up to you that which you do--or nothing. If it is more feasible for you to function continually within the system--do so.

Friends, my intent is not to make you miserable or to feel helpless--but I MUST bring the Truth and then together you ones can find the ways to allow recovery. What kind of a brother am I if I KNOW TRUTH and further hide it from you and you perish? There is nothing wrong with working for the RTC--I am happy that someone who deserves the income gets it. It is the hidden Elite that are the problem, not the workers hired to renovate and return buildings to a state of re­pair. But I would like to share a very descriptive line out of the letter if I might for it is a common phrase which this person cleaned up greatly. However, be­fore I tell it, I think that the readers not familiar with wind parks producing electricity would enjoy it more knowing that the fan blades on a wind turbine are some 20 meters (60 + feet) in diameter and some even bigger--the bigger Westinghouse turbines, for instance, have 115 foot blade span. So: "...and to really compound the problem, I work indirectly for the RTC!!! Oh---now the feces have really hit the wind driven machine"!!! Now doesn't that present an interesting visual?

Don't be so hard on yourselves, for you can only do that which you can and be gracious and kind unto selves for that perfection which you are--but do not ever ask that we withhold Truth for we cannot. I hear you and I thank you. P.S.: No, Hoagland's Mars is not the "new Physics"; there is no NEW PHYSICS--physics is as old as Creation. Quantum insight is of great value and inad­vertently the information given forth from that source holds clues--which are mostly unrecognized as such. The "secrets" are held within the light frequen­cies and vibrations for that is the energy substance of the universe. Thank you for asking.

Now, to one I will cover a bit more in depth for it blends with great input within the subject at hand--replication and development of humanoid, etc., life-forms. This will please be in direct response to JH if you will see to it that it is sent to that resource.

The point in focus is the fact of positive, neutral and negative readings on vari­ous people through a measuring device which indicates these three states. I think I shall share with you some of the information given to me:

.../found an interesting phenomena: The indicator gives a negative reading, a positive reading or a neutral reading (I FEEL the difference, but the indicator will not move off dead center) when checking the "Spiritual Body". The "Mental Body" gives the same reading, except there is no "neutral", it is either 'negative" or "positive".

The "negative" Spiritual Body" reading has indicated to me that there does not seem to be a spiritual connection to the Creator. Christ once said when refer­ring to the Moneychangers in the temple, "Ye are of your father the devil". All readings start at birth; there is no "pull" or movement for the unborn child.

The negative "Spiritual Body" person can change the reading to "neutral", al­though the "Mental Body" reading always remains negative; the positive "Spiritual Body" person can change the reading to neutral (and appears when the person is under stress) but never to negative. Also there appears to be no other change throughout life from the original "programming".

Except in superficial matters there seems to be no way these negative Spiritual Body persons can be reached with the Truth. They may listen politely to your message, or they may reject it completely with but little or no positive action. This holds true for apparent innocuous types--the truly evil-doers are something else!

Based on race, additional observations and studies indicate: Only about 8-10% of the so-called "Jews" are positive; the black and brown races are mostly "neutral"; the orientals are under 50% positive; the white races are somewhat over 50% positive.

I have much more (to offer) but based on the above and excluding genetic dou­bles, robotoids, etc., where are these "negative" Spiritual Body persons coming from? [I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD EVER ASK!] The physical Body un­less a person is VERY sick is always positive and so is the emotional being and energy being (or body).

I much appreciate the info you are printing. Hope your "backside" is well pro­tected as you are letting the Truth all hang out! Sincerely, JH

Well, we won't worry about my backsides for the ones high enough to kick it have no wish to do so and the ones from your place who would like to do more than that--can't reach me. However, we are now opening the Pandora's box of "mighty Truths"--who indeed are the neutral beings? And herein is the bottom line of how the adversary has gotten as far as he has.

ROBOTOIDS, SYNTHETICS AND NEUTRALS

We have now spoken along rather technical lines regarding development of robotoids and synthetics but by far the most numerous and the strain of beings mostly present of the "developed" strains are the neutrals--for lack of better de­scription.

Remember, the leadership of a nation must be replaced if total control is to be had. We will talk of soul essence later but let us get some detail down first. If the robotoid reproduction gets out of line then it is either replaced or in this more current time is synthesized for more capable programming and handling-but, this is a weak machine oftentimes as the reproduction process often presents exaggerated flaws in the genetic structure--but that is not the case in point in this dissertation. Now, you can present a group of people with a replaced leader but if all the people are bright, they will see through the facade-just as some are not fooled by the imitations now--such as you who write having made your own observations and witness to the total absurdity of the cover-ups. Therefore, there must be capability of enhancing the masses with ones of neutral program­ming so that the NUMBERS in a MAJORITY RULE DEMOCRACY can carry the votes, so to speak. They do not necessarily have to remain in a state of neutral--they just usually do. Why?

Because, they are developed by artificial cross breeding and breeding out the immortal or "Spiritual" of the being. All you have to do is introduce pro­grammed beings having been artificially programmed, artificially gene spliced and then send those ones out to reproduce--almost in a frenzy of sexual drive activities. Since there is no spiritual wholeness, the entire societal structure will break down within two full generations and by introducing leader species within groups, whole groups of homosexually deviant beings are produced, whole groups of addiction-prone and emotionally driven individuals are produced and you will, further, through breakdown of moral attitudes, have reproduction of confused, misplaced beings.

Now it becomes easy to see how--after the first generation--if enough beings are constructed to have another generation by simply breeding of the beings and by the third generation you have compounded the neutral elements. But what of the first developed generation? That is more interesting and will explain a lot of things you UFO and ABDUCTION reviewers and even animal/people-mutila­tion are misinformed about. Again, the programming is absent spiritual de­velopment and is mostly focused on simple existence or thrust into the more "satanic" or deviant attitudes having been deprived of spiritual nurturing.

The seed-beds were laid (I mean no humor) many decades past. And to fully understand this, you must know that the product is resultant of integrated re­search and development by human persons right on your physical placement with input and technical thrust from outside your physical plane but that which did, in fact, manifest onto/into your physical status.

The instigators infiltrated into that which was the Elite of the Khazar tribes as they were again gaining power and thrust for ultimate One World control. The most advanced of the scientific production came out of the Nazi/Zionist Khazar coalition. But, the whole Elite machinery was financed by the powerful Elite Bankers of the same general species. If you can't remember about these coali­tions--go back and read the portions regarding the Nazi development of discs, rockets, robotics and finally translation to the Antarctic regions as security mea­sure. The agreements were already in place, however, for the information and technology to be utilized in the foremost nations of your globe, i.e. Russia for the Khazar Elite Zionists were Khazar Communists. Then the Bolshe­vic/Zionists group in America brought the whole mess within your own borders, America. In fact the Atomic bombs dropped on Japan were made in Germany by Communist scientists.

At the same time the Elite plan was coming into final phases of orchestration to insure take-over by year 2000 and heavily intense research and development went forward to perfect genetic duplication and synthetic production. But that was only one phase.

The phase of the most interest herein is the development of purely "physical" beings through devious methods. The intent would be to be able to develop sur­rogate parents, multiple production without duplication or synthesizing to avoid identification problems and to likewise render the public terrified of possible alien arrivals. What happened next was mind boggling even if expected of the species.

As hover craft was developed with proper capabilities, many abhorrent actions began to take place. To develop enough neutral people there need to be massive research and follow-up and therefore the encounters began and the interchanges frequent and pretty clumsy at best. Most of the encounters were actually with robotic little replicas of first arrival creatures from off planet. But, the replica­tions were developed by your human scientists as was the research and devel­opment carried out by your own human scientists. Now, all the major govern­ment Elite knew all about the experiments and intention. You see, to do that which was needed only required a few female eggs and male sperm; then these could be crossed artificially into myriads of genetic interchanges which would develop offspring with individual characteristics--but only in physical nature. These beings would have capability of soul bearing but being developed devoid of higher spiritual input they would be easily programmed and controlled.

In the early part of the intervention into population/species control it was neces­sary to have incubators. Often pregnant women would suddenly turn up "unpregnant" and other strange phenomenon. Then as the beings implanted in wombs were birthed and grew, they had to be monitored continually. It was found that a fetus could be surrogate-mothered within for a beginning period of time within the womb of a sheep (rather unsuccessfully) or if the implant were treated with bull sperm secretion would adhere and initially grow quite well within a cow womb. That meant that as the fetus was then extracted it required a slow replacement of blood and nutrients to artificial solutions which therefore required a blood supply or the fetus would have a violent and usually fatal reac­tion to the change. Then as study group members were suitable the babies were appropriately placed for maturing within a mother human host destined for normal delivery. These hosts would be given total mental blockage to all which transpired.

Now, what you have is an increasing population of social deviates (I did not say "bad", I said "deviate" which means deviation from the "accepted norm".) These "persons", however, could easily be given altered genetic structure which would hormonally produce a programmed drive for homosexual desire. Team that with an ever more confusing set of biological standards and social thrust toward deviant behavior and you have ones experiencing that which they are birthed to expect. The other human characters get simply sucked into the movement of the mass either for seeking whole experience or finding no satis­faction within the ruptured family structures--try anything and everything--just blindly going along with "what's in"!

As with all cover-ups you have to have the tracks covered and to cover them properly the cover-uppers must not know they are covering up anything--so en­ter the satanic worshippers and mutilators. They actively participate in the op­posite of the Laws of God and they have literal blood baths, drink blood and even slay humans for some of their rituals. They mostly are the bred beings who have no sense of conscience what-so-ever for they are the development of evil--not the creation of God with immortal soul energy.

After you know that which to look for, it is easy to recognize the decoys, but in the beginning you cannot know who is what, why, when or where. Many of these developed beings are mystically gifted and have powerful energy patterns but usually turn ultimately to madness, fanatical irrationality in certain areas of behavior and usually refuse to hear any sort of reason which would pull them from their worldly path. They are cold, erratic beings usually or totally seem­ingly devoid of much emotion or sporadic losses of control. They are usually terrified by Truth and most often violently oppose its presence in any form.

Mostly these ones are set loose on the public well programmed with misinfor­mation and narrow groups of cliques who feed each other's need for support of stories and continue the cover-up rather than allow egos to be damaged--re­member, mostly ALL these ones have with which to function is the ego for they are ONLY physical and can in no way deal with that which is spiritual in Truth. They will always give the party line of any story--even if they know the differ­ence. They know good from evil but simply have no response to the knowl­edge. When these beings do see the Truth, however, and have ability to work within lighted centers--they are truly birthed anew and since the leader-persons are usually genetically superior species as to brilliance and intelligence--are in­credible workers and through reason and sheer daring will destroy the presen­tations of the adversary.

The next logical question is: can the ones involved know what and who they are? Of course not--do YOU know exactly that which you are? Did you not come in a rather logical manner onto the planet--OR DID YOU? Ponder that a bit as you move about your daily life.

Most of you of our workers with more spirituality than most humans are birthed in about the usual manner. We follow you of our species in love and gentle­ness, disciplined and special--awaiting the proper timing for enlightenment. But you ones innately KNOW THAT YOU ARE FROM GOD AND "OUT THERE SOMEWHERE", the developed human physical has no direction, no roots and no aspirations--they will take, leave or screw God, country and mother. More­over, they will attach to the more "whole" human and if that one can be pulled down--will do so for it cannot long endure the presence of spiritual light-it is simply an alien feeling which is not understood. It is not necessarily evil; it is simply existing and will respond and act as programmed, braintrained or with the masses as parrots.

Now comes the valuable input regarding these ones. They react very badly against those who have developed them and then misuse them. They will be­come violent against ones who "treat them unfairly" and/or effort to "control" them. Most of the "masses" of functioning physical developed are not greatly intellectual so that they are not given to "thinking" on technical or political grounds--they are kept usually below average and bred accordingly with full in­tent of the puppet-masters to integrate them into groups which are marked for extinction in great numbers. These are called the "first expendables". These ones may even dutifully take their own offspring off to whatever church pleases them and where they can feel socially at "home" with no input as to spiritual upliftment past shaking hands with the preacher at the door. The offspring of these ones see the total absurdity of the show and become even more incorrigi­ble and rebellious. This is why most churches have been intentionally corrupted for the preacher will say "don't read this or that for it is evil", and all the good little developed sheep throw the object in point away or burn it or whatever. They treat Truth like an asp that will surely kill them--for they know they have no ability to think for selves and fear totally the unknown which is drilled into them day after chaotic day. These are walking, talking, physical machines, for lack of better description. They simply have no conscious--or subconscious-connection with Creator, they simply ARE! They will usually show conscience only when convenient or serves their purpose--they function basically for them­selves in a "me" oriented world and rarely move outside that "me-ness". They can only see every occurrence as to how it impacts "self" and all seems to be accepted as deliberate attack upon their being--personally.

Now don't go crazy, dear ones, you have all been brainwashed through every type of media--if these shoes fit, be careful that you don't err--MOST of you don't fit the pattern so don't try this route as a "cop out". There is nothing wrong with the huge majority of you except you have been sleeping while ev­erything was happening--now it is time to wake up and see that which IS and set it to rights. This world DOES NOT HAVE TO END IN AN ARMAGED­DON.

The cover-up has been massive and the attempt to terrify you and panic you at the arrival of the brotherhood from the outer cosmos has been even more massive--and THEY aren't by any means through. There will be staged inci­dents to cause you to believe your space brothers have attacked you--nay, nay. The beast will kill all of its own to preserve its power--I hope you will not be so gullible.

May we walk in peace and brotherhood lest the journey be too burdensome, re­member that the spiritual connection with Creator sets ye above thine enemies-and dear ones, GOD WILL PREVAIL--EVEN THE EVIL TAMPERERS HAVE PROMISED YOU AS MUCH! SALU.

Hatonn to clear. Thank you for your attention. Good day.

We will discuss this much, much more but I have my scribe at this keyboard much too long this day and I beg your patience--she must have rest.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: MATTER, ANTI-MATTER & WHAT'S THE MATTER

PJ 22

CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN

TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 1991 8:52 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 257

TUESDAY. APRIL 30, 1991

Hatonn present in the Light of God in service unto God and unto you, my brothers.

Now that I have hopefully stirred your interest in replication and genetic alter­ations I would not wish to leave you with incorrect information regarding same. I am only interested in the fact that you understand that these mutilations, etc., are not of the Hosts of God. Moreover, they are NOT done by the forces from the Cosmos--anywhere. They ARE often (if not totally hoax for the fear tactic) portions of projects regarding incubation and reproduction of genetic life-forms.

REPORTED FINDINGS

Since about your mid 70's there have been well over 10,000 reported incidents and most of them were in the Western United States. This is because in the West there are wide ranges where cattle are not so closely guarded. For in­stance, any disturbance in a dairy herd being milked and tended daily makes it not very propitious to utilize the bovine research. Most "mutilations" and blood-letting within dairy herds are related to Satanic rituals and strictly for the "fear" element. Further, in almost all cases of utilization of bovine incubators, the animals which are sacrificed are picked up and "dumped" in various loca­tions away from the site of research so that there will be no clues to track. Most evidence is never found because much terrain is inaccessible except by helicopter. Some of the cattle are taken into bases and then flown to various lo­cations where they are sure to be found! Unless you can terrify the people you cannot control them.

There are several very large research bases but the ones doing the most research in the United States on replication and genetic mutations and bovine incubation are in New Mexico and Nevada. There is a lot of research done in some of the bases where beam studies are being performed for pulse systems and the lasers, as well as death rays, are experimented on the animal models. This is one ma­jor way to KNOW that the studies are of human origin--advanced travelers are far advanced of such primitive methods of experimentation. A lot of evidence will be found in areas within Colorado and higher ranching lands of Utah. But then, you know that one of the "Beasts" (incomprehensible computer center) is in Colorado and there is a large base within the Uinta Range of Utah. There are others but these are major research centers--totally human with, now, a few replicas of aliens. The reason for this is that you stupidly killed off or incarcerated the very hands and minds that served you.

You were not given the research information which would allow you interstellar transference and therefore you were stuck with atomic thrust systems which can be deadly and not at all efficient. Any information host with achievement at the level of interstellar travel can also control all sensory functions and therefore torture to obtain information is a rather wasted commodity. But as the primi­tives were incapable of understanding beyond that which they practiced--so too, were the original contacts unable to do anything other than that which they were trained to do--torture and mutilate to obtain information and it simply does not work. Therefore the would-be controllers of Earth place were only allowing sufficient information unto the Earthbound practitioners to suit their needs at any given time.

This is where I take great exception to the conclusions drawn by the so-called UFO researchers who conclude that somehow your government is helpless at the hands of these so-called alien beings--"held hostage" is Cooper's statement--in the assumption that your government and other governments are somehow the innocent dupes. No, they are the perpetrators and at their hands thousands of alien "guests" have been mutilated and destroyed.

As time has passed in these last decades since before the midpoint of your cen­tury, many contacts were established and meetings set up at which time we of­fered assistance to counter that which was coming down on the planet. What happened was that immediately the research flew into high gear and leaders that would responsibly meet with us, were replaced, killed or silenced in some man­ner. Ones such as Byrd and Forrestal were simply exterminated. We had prearranged encounters and often the aliens were taken into custody and the ships confiscated--so, we got a little brighter, also, and began to send ones of higher etheric capability, such as myself, Korton, Soltec, etc., to make ren­dezvous. We simply dissolve when "captured"--it makes it more interesting! But many traveling with us have no capability to transport easily and once in manifested format are vulnerable just as is the human. The ships become very vulnerable and we simply learned not to land and stall out the ships so that they can be encapsulated in a plasmic energy shield that cannot be penetrated by your crude means.

ATLAS MISSILES

This will be of great interest to my scribe and those who were present in Octo­ber, 1987, when we told you we were neutralizing a missile at Vandenberg AFB, California. Most of you readers will recall it for it was a big splash of color and all sorts of stupid stories. We were visible for well over half an hour and the final story was that there had been a successful launch of the Atlas mis­sile, etc. The facts were that we contacted the base, told them if they attempted to launch the missile we would destroy its capability of launch for it had a beam weapon/hydrogen payload which we are allowed to stop at 150 miles from your surface or on the pad if intended for orbital range. There were a total of six missiles to be launched within days of one another. We allowed the first two to come into almost orbiting range and we neutralized the payload. The third was a tracking device which was untouched but the game got worse and the payloads more and more deadly to the point of capability of "prana" (scalar) pulses which can literally pulverize a planet if a chain reaction is created--no Earth team has capability of stopping that reaction once under way.

So, on October 28, 1987, the launch of the next missile was planned--we were in constant contact with Vandenberg Base and warned them to not launch the missile. They finally agreed to disarm it. They idiotically played with it and when we told them we knew it was not disarmed--they agreed and said they would send up a test rocket instead. So they took the standby missile--equally armed, and substituted it on the pad. We warned them again that we knew it was armed and the young man on the communications console was beside him­self when the commanding officer said to launch, anyway, that they "...would blow your asses out of the sky". So, they attempted launch and we simply fired a pulse beam which blew out the computer guidance system and neutralized the payload weaponry. The beam was visible for any to witness--which they later claimed was the launch trajectory stream. Then we simply manifested the craft in full view of ones in several western states, finally turning on the blue dome lights for some half hour. During this time there was constant communications with the desk at the base warning them to shut down--for that we got a heat-seeking missile fired at us--this being the most amusing of all. We simply played with it for a while and then blew it away. This left a zig-zag pattern in the sky which we thought the people would surely recognize as not possibly the launch stream because of the erratic pattern. Not so--within minutes the zig-zag stream was called a perfect launch stream and we were classified publicly as "ice crystals".

By the second showing of the "launch" on TV--within minutes--the entire pic­ture film was replaced.

Now, the show had been so great for the watchers and photographers that within a week the next was to be launched and everybody was at ready with cameras in focus. This time we again warned them to not launch the payloaded missile--again they defied us to do anything about it and again they fired it off. This one we allowed to come off the pad at which point we neutralized the payload weaponry BUT THE GROUND GROUP AT VANDENBERG DID NOT KNOW THAT. The guidance system was fouled and the missile headed right back in direct line with the nearby nuclear power plant. Still not aware that the weaponry had been neutralized, the ground crew blew up the missile themselves in fear of it hitting the power station and releasing radiation but worse, dear ones, they knew that if that payload was intact, it would send radiation into the entire Western U.S. and wipe out a large portion of California's population. This is how much they care for you-the-people!

On that evening and the next morning, with guests in the place for witness (as a matter of fact, it was Sister Thedra of ASSK), we gave you minute-by-minute information and this was "Dharma's first PROOF of our presence". I further told the receivers that the information would be forthcoming to back the story being received by no less than the officer at the communications desk. It took about three weeks and the young man could remain silent no longer for there was another incident in Nevada where similar circumstances took place. In re­turn for telling his story„ he was to be taken to Colorado where he would have "his thinking well adjusted". WE HAVE HIM SAFELY ABOARD!

I have gone through this story in order to give you another incident of which my scribe or the ones in her location are not aware. You see, there was no notion of any such being as Hatonn or Sananda or, or, or--prior to the late 80's for these ones. But lots of things of similar nature happened long before then--as far back, actually, into the late 30's and early 40's. Sometimes it takes a while to unseal lips but Truth eventually "outs". I will describe an incident which oc­curred in 1964 and was later related by a former first lieutenant in the Air Force. This man did not dare reveal this information until 1982 after he be­came a Professor of Radio-Film-TV at the University of Wisconsin. His name is Robert Jacobs.

On September 15, 1964, when he was in charge of the filming of missile tests at Vandenberg AFB, California, a UFO was responsible for the destruction of an Atlas missile.

QUOTE:

In order to have clear film records of all missile test-firings over the Pacific, we had installed a TV camera, affixed to a high-powered telescope up on a mountain. We kept the telescope locked onto the moving missile by radar, and it was while we were tracking one of the Atlas F missiles in this way that we registered the UFO on our film.

We had a crew of 120 men, and I was in charge. As we watched the Atlas F in flight we were delighted with our camera, which was doing fine, in fact we were jumping around with excitement, with the result that, because we were doing this, we actually missed seeing the most important bit of all--our missile's close encounter, at an altitude of 60 miles, with a UFO!

I only heard about it, in fact, a couple of days later, when I was ordered to go and see my superior, Major Florenz J. Mansmann, Chief Science Officer of the Unit. With him there in his office there were a couple of men, in plain clothes. He introduced them to me only by their first names and said they had come from Washington, DC.

Then Major Mansmann had the film of the test run through. And, just at that point where my men and I had been standing congratulating ourselves and each other, Major Mansmann pointed to the screen and said: "Watch this bit closely. " Suddenly we saw a UFO swim into the picture. It was very distinct and clear, a round object. It flew right up to our missile and emitted a vivid flash of light. Then it altered course, and hovered briefly over our missile...and then there came a second vivid flash of light. Then the UFO flew around the missile twice and set off two more flashes from different angles, and then it vanished. A few seconds later, our missile was malfunctioning and tumbling out of control into the Pacific Ocean, hundreds of miles short of its scheduled tar­get.

They switched on the office lights again, and I found myself confronted by three very intense faces. Speaking very quietly, Major Mansmann then said: "Lieutenant, just what the hell was that?" I replied that I had no idea. Then we ran the film through several more times, and I was permitted to examine it with a magnifying glass. Then Mansmann again asked me what I thought, and I answered that in my opinion it was a UFO. Major Mansmann smiled and said: 'You are to say nothing about this footage. As far as you and I are concerned, it never happened--right..."?

Here then was the confirmation of what the UFO experts had been saying for years past--that the U.S. government was covering up what it knew about UFO's.

The film was turned over to the two men in plain clothes from Washington, who I believe were CIA agents. The film hasn't been heard of since. Major Mansmann added: "I don't have to remind you, of course, of the seriousness of a security breach...."

It's been 17 years since that incident, and I've told nobody about it until now. I have been afraid of what might happen to me. But the truth is too im­portant for it to be concealed any longer. The UFO's are real. I know they're real. The Air Force knows they're real. And the U.S. government knows they're real. I reckon it's high time that the American public knows it too.

END QUOTE.

I suggest you not get overjoyed at the prospects implied by this story--for it was not a UFO! It was a Russian cosmosphere. At the time the payloads were such that any type of destruction was sufficient. As time has gone forward, some of your intended-for-orbit weapons are of such magnitude of destruction utilizing scalar technology that to simply blow up the missile can cause the destruction in itself.

It is easy to sense the "death ray" weapons and if they are set for outer-space orbit, we are allowed to take them out. This is why the efforts at present are to send the shuttles or launch vehicles only into sub-orbit and thrust the weapons from that point. Also, anything less than 150 miles out is off limits for us if the intent is to keep it within those bounds. So what has basically happened is that your weaponry has gotten so dangerous to the life of the planet that certain payloads are not stopped by the Russian cosmospheres for fear of total destruc­tion. Were there aliens present at the incident? By all means, yes. If the cos­mosphere had not intercepted the missile, we would have neutralized the hydro­gen thrust-system.

Brothers, it simply gets more and more difficult to keep these things within any bounds of control. I cannot tell you strongly enough that the Elite plan is to have their Plan in full operation by year 2000 at ANY COST!

LITTLE GRAY ALIENS

No, most of the actual reports are not about little anything weird. Most of the "aliens" who travel even aboard my own craft are not unusually tall. It depends on origin of the entity. I am very tall--over nine feet. Most, from other planets in the system, are medium to a bit short--say, under six feet tall. Most of your reports--when the witness gets brave enough to tell their story, are much like a Sid Padrick, some four months following the Atlas incident.

His story is accurate so it bears the retelling herein--for we need to get rid of the fear right now so that you can KNOW that if there is terror and beastly mon­sters within the story--the story is incorrect. We can discuss various alien life later--but let us look at fact at this point.

Since stories of encounters with the occupants of UFO's are invariably greeted with a barrage of ridicule, particularly if the witnesses claim to have met beings similar to yourselves in appearance. The facts are that all encounters with aliens from say, Pleiades and Dal will be like yourselves.

It was about 2:00 a.m. on January 30, 1965, when radio/TV technician Padrick, forty-five years old at the time, encountered a landed UFO near his home at Manresa Beach, near Watsonville, seventy-five miles south of San Francisco. He saw the shadowy outline of an unlit craft some seventy feet in diameter and some thirty feet high "like two real thick saucers inverted" approach him and come to rest just above the ground. He panicked, began to run, then heard a voice coming from the craft: "Do not be frightened; we are not hostile", it said. Padrick ran further. The voice repeated the phrase, then added: "We mean you no harm," and invited him on board--you see, no snatching, no killer-beams ­just a friendly invitation. But you note that this man, too, was a radio/TV tech­nician which, in itself, should tell you a great deal about contacts.

He accepted the invitation and went inside--where he first entered an entrance room which was very small, some 6' x 6'-7'. Once inside there is always a second entry.

Perhaps we should just give you Mr. Padrick's description from here on:
    QUOTE (In Italics):

The aliens were no different than me in basic appearance, had clean-cut features, and wore a type of flying suit that covered the body fully. On board there were another seven men, similar in appearance, and one woman--pretty. They were all around five feet eight inches to five feet nine inches tall.

By our own standards I would say they all looked between 20-25 years old, very young, pert, energetic, and intelligent looking. Their features were similar to ours. There was only one feature I noticed that would differ from us greatly, and that was that their faces came to a point, much more than ours. They had rather sharp chins and noses--not pronounced, just kind of heart-shaped. Their skin was somewhat of what I would call an "Armenian" color--fair but with a bit of tan undertones, maybe--well, maybe just "fair". Their eyes all seemed dark...there just wasn't anything really unusual about them--their brightness, depth or luminescence.

All the men appeared to have short auburn hair, but it looked as though it had never actually been cut--it appeared to be natural growth. The lady had rather long hair and it was pushed down inside her clothing... Their fingers were a bit longer than mine. The hands were very clean--the fingernails looked as if somebody had just given them a manicure.

All of them were wearing two-piece suits--slip-on type--light bluish-white in color. They had no buttons or zippers that could be seen. The bottom section actually included the shoes--it looked like boots which continued on up to the waistline, without any break around the ankles, just like a child's snow suit... There was a large band in the middle, and large cuffs, and a large collar that came down with a "V" neck. The collar had a very pretty design on it... and the neck-piece--right around the neck--had a braid of some kind on it...They had soles and heels...I could hear them walking on the rubbery-like floor.

The first man Padrick saw acted as spokesman, explaining that he was the only one on board who spoke English.

He had no accent whatsoever. It was just as plain and just as perfectly spo­ken English as anyone has ever spoken on this earth. I believe they can adapt themselves to whatever condition they are working under.

Every question I asked him, he would pause for about 25 to 30 seconds be­fore he would answer, regardless of how minor it was. Perhaps he was getting instructions mentally--in what response to give. I think if the crew communi­cated with each other, it was through mental telepathy, because I could see nothing that would indicate communication otherwise.

INSIDE THE CRAFT

Each of the rooms that was occupied had instrument panels on the walls, with the crew members concentrating on the instruments. They merely glanced around at me when I entered their room, then turned back to their work, as if they were totally unconcerned.

Some rooms had four or five instruments, others had 15 or 20, but they were of a similar type in each room. They were nothing like ours. I didn't get close to any of the walls that had the movable instruments on them, because when I started to advance in that first room he held out his hand for me not to advance and I didn't. He didn't say why and I didn't ask. I saw markings on some of the instruments; something like a tape moving along, with little tiny dots and dashes on it--like our teletype tapes, except they were going from left to right...I wouldn't classify it as a code, like our CW (Continuous Wave). There were no screens, such as our oscilloscopes. They had meters, but I could not see dials on them. He said they lit up only when in use.

I was shown an oblong "lens", which was something of a part of a viewing system, which had a magnified three-dimensional effect. You could see on it an object which I was told was a navigation craft--it looked something like our "blimps".

This was 2:45 or 3:00 in the morning, and the object was in sunlight, so it had to be pretty far out--I imagine at least 1,000 miles out, or more. I didn't see any markings or portholes on it...he told me that the power source of the craft he was in was transferred to them from the other craft, basically, and that it did all the navigation and manipulation through space--sort of a "center".

They told me that they don't measure time and distance as we do but rather use terms of light. When I asked him how fast they traveled through space, he answered that their speed was limited only by the speed at which they could transfer the energy source.

OUTSIDE THE CRAFT

After a while the spaceman told Padrick that they had traveled some distance and were now parked in a deserted area, which on subsequent investigation turned out to be near Leggett, California, 175 miles northwest of Watsonville.

After we had landed on the hillside, he told me to step out so that I could come back to the place later--to know this was real and not simply a dream. I stepped out alone and walked around the outside of the ship.

I felt the hull. It seemed very hard but not metallic: I never felt anything like it before. The closest thing to it I ever felt on this earth would be a wind­shield--plexiglass. It had a very fine finish, a highly polished finish. He didn't tell me that touching this craft would do me harm, and I had no bad effects from it--none whatever. I was outside for not more than three minutes. I got down and looked at the legs it was on and I tried to find markings on it: I didn't find a mark on it anyplace.

ORIGIN AND PURPOSE

Padrick asked where the craft and its people came from and received a some­what cryptic reply.

He told me they were from a planet in back of a planet which we observe--but we do not observe them. He did not say we couldn't observe them--he merely said that we didn't observe them....I think maybe their planet might be in our own solar system but I'm not sure.

Padrick was shown a photo of a city on the visitors' planet.

Every building in that picture was rounded off, half-moon shaped--domed. I saw windows in the buildings. I cannot say the picture looked like anything I had ever seen before, because the buildings were spaced much differently--offset from each other. It looked like they put one about 50 feet from another and the next one maybe 150 feet. There appeared to be roads in the distance and there was foliage in the foreground--trees and brush, too.

The spaceman described his Utopian society to Padrick: "As you know it, we have no sickness, we have no crimes, we have no police force. We have no schools such as you have--our young are taught at a very early age to do a job, which they do very well. Because of our long life expectancy we have a very strict birth control. We use no money. We live basically--one, with an exchange type of what you probably call barter".

Padrick asked what the purpose of the visit was. The man replied:
    "Observation only." Padrick explained:

I don't think it meant for them to observe us, I think it was for me to observe them...because he did not ask me at any time my name, my age, how many teeth I had, how many members in my family: he didn't ask me one thing about my­self, and this leads me to believe that they know about us already, and he came for us to observe them... They did say they would come for further observa­tions....I think they are observing people, mostly. There was no mention of earthquakes, fault-lines, or of anything government-wise, or political-wise, or anything that would affect our future except that they gave me the impression that they would pick up more people in the future such as they had welcomed me aboard.

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE

Sid Padrick was taken into what was referred to by the visitors as a "consultation room". The color effect in this room defied his description. "Would you like to pay your respects to the Supreme Deity"? he was asked.

When he said that I almost fainted. I didn't even know how to accept it. I said to him, "We have one, but we call it God. Are we talking about the same thing?" He replied, "There is only one"....So I knelt and did my usual prayer... Until that night I had never felt the presence of the Supreme Being--but I did feel Him that night.

It's obvious that they are on a very high scientific level, but their relation with the Supreme Being means a lot more to them than their technical and sci­entific ability and knowledge. I would say that their religion and their science are all in one.

Padrick was taken back to where he had been picked up two hours earlier, then stepped out of the craft and walked home.

THE AIR FORCE INVESTIGATION

THEN ENTER THE BIG BOYS: Sid Padrick reported his experience to the Air Force, and was grilled for three hours by a team headed by a Major D.B. Reeder of Hamilton AFB. "...they tried to frighten me. They said, 'Mr. Padrick, you are a real lucky person... these craft that come down here are real hostile, and you had no business even approaching them'. I disagreed with them, because when this craft came down, they certainly did not wish to frighten me... and they did not TELL me to go aboard their craft, they INVITED me aboard".

The Air Force told Padrick that there had been two instances where hostility had been involved--one, the Mantell case, and the other an incident when an aircraft completely vanished from a radar screen. But the Air Force did tell Padrick that there was more than one group of UFO's visiting earth, and that there were friendly as well as hostile craft, from more than one source.

There were certain details they (the Air Force) asked me not to talk about publicly, but I think in telling it that everything should be disclosed. I can see no reason for anything being held back. They didn't want me to say that the space people had no money. They didn't want me to disclose the type and shape of the craft because that would indicate that the Air Force is not doing its duty. I told them I could see no reason for that, either....They didn't want me to di­vulge their means of communication and where they got their power from. Also, the man's name--they told me I should never repeat that because it didn't mean anything. The spaceman had said "You may call me Xeno". He didn't say it WAS his name (Xeno means "stranger" or "foreigner").

I think I shall just ask for a break at this point for I want you ones to begin to ponder on what you think has been going on around your gossip and disinfor­mation circles.
    I suspect that you will come into some pretty clear understand­ing about the cover-up and why. A story like this surely doesn't lead a nation into panic does it? Ah so.

And may we close this portion with a bit more understanding of brotherhood and honor of our ONE God. Salu.

Hatonn to clear, please. Thank you for your attention.

PJ 22

CHAPTER 6
    REC #1 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 1991 9:16 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 258

WEDNESDAY, MAY 1. 1991

ALIEN AT CAMP DAVID

Dharma, Hatonn present and asking for undivided attention. That which we have been awaiting the coming into your underground news, has done so--the alien at Camp David.

I am going to answer several questions at once herein and all of you will want more details--I will NOT jeopardize the lives of ones involved by giving you minute details.

I continually receive a barrage of mail saying, "I just don't see how YOU ex­pect us to believe this 'stuff'". I don't know how to cause you to consider some of the things which are urgently important, but I must lay them out for your intake. I receive letters which ask for MORE on background and letters that say "enough already" about history--and yet, when new items hit you--you have no background with which to consider the new information. For instance, the beginnings of the Khazar tribes may APPEAR to have little to do with an alien being at Camp David--but unless you know that which has happened within the changing Khazars--you cannot make connection!

First, I am going to tell you what IS and then I can give you that which you will hear, be ridiculed, denied and totally hidden by your government as long as possible.

Months and months ago I told you that an alien (from Sector 31) made contact, set up a rendezvous with your government, etc. Your government broke all of the agreements of the meeting as prearranged, and one alien was left behind as the craft departed when the police, military and CIA arrived.

The problem faced at present is the security of the original Bush being. Many of you inquire as to just what happens to the "original" model from which the replicas are developed. Well, if there is a possibility of reuse of the original and with Bush, his background fits within the guidelines of future government structuring--then the original is preserved. Further, there is deterioration with the reproductions and new cells are utilized whenever possible. Barbara and George are, basically, incarcerated at Camp David. Originally there was "semi" agreement to this arrangement with allowances for excursions, vaca­tions, etc., which could be handled on week-ends, vacation trips, any time there were not major decisions to consider.

With willing participants which can be utilized later--or given retirement with memory restrictions--the originals are left to live out their lives. With ones who are on the dangerous-to-the-cause list--they are simply eliminated. I have no intention of wasting time telling you who is and who is not. But I will take time to tell you this much--if ones like LaRouche would play the adversary's game and come forward now in support of the One World Plan, they would allow him to reside at Camp David or elsewhere until his duplicate would have brought his supporters into line and then, with mental adjustment, they would release him to work among you. He is a stubborn man with a mission to stop this madness and thus they keep him locked away.

It isn't exactly like they simply go ask him--it is handled in subconscious states under proper medication to gain intent and they have found he will not submit to the tampering. Can they pull it off without his permission? Indeed, but too many would know that the man had either been replaced or had been physically altered. This is exactly that which happened with Bill Benson and many other patriots--if they do not come into line, they are rendered useless and unable to function. BEWARE OF PATRIOTS WHO SUDDENLY COME INTO LINE WITH THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Section 31, Xeno (meaning stranger or foreigner), was incarcerated, put under intense interrogation, medically and scientifically abused and cells of all man­ners taken for the purpose of reproduction. It is not so easy to reproduce a Section 31 alien, however, but they kept researching it until they have viable form presence.

You are going to be shown pictures of a Xeno with Bush--at Camp David. They were taken from a great distance but identity is clearly present. The pic­ture, however, is of the alien with the "original" George Bush--who is likewise incarcerated.

The point of the mission and contact was to tell you ones that your behaviors would not longer be tolerated and that you would be provided help to set your planet into order--I think you can easily guess at the response. The "alien' spent the better part of a day with the original Bush at which point Bush was of­fered a removal to craft until such time as the plots would be exposed and the Elite Cartel brought into demise. I will not tell you how that turned out so please do not ask. I will say that because of hazards to the craft energy field, it remained distant and unmanifested except to "cloud (gaseous) shroud" resolu­tion. This presented a serious problem for the human Bush is totally out of fre­quency necessary to assure safety in such a distance transfer. I simply decline to further discuss that particular matter.

It is sufficient to say, however, that the Xeno quite quickly vanished following the visit. When the time is right, however, and it is determined whether or not the creature can be utilized in duplicated form by the adversary, you will hear a lot about the being of last September, threats of destruction--wild plans of the aliens, etc. They will not be capable of reproduction of mental state and there­fore anything which comes forth will be lies. I ask that you ones do not effort to find out who produced the pictures which will be coming into your attention because an intense investigation of "leaks" is under way and the person(s) would be annihilated for the intent is to utilize this contact and duplicates to scare the living daylights out of you people.

This is a worse shock to the beings of Sector 31 who felt that man could receive "reason". These Xenons were asked by Command to not approach ones in the manner which transpired for we have long tried this approach and it has thus far never been successful. We honor these ones for the effort and bear equally their pain at failure for it is their perception that now there are more tools to panic you people of Earth. It matters not except that the priory duplicated aliens are tiny and "different"--these Xenons are tall and will be related in use--to God's Hosts. Well, you ones of Earth are simply going to have to get discerning. Be gentle for there are many lives at stake in this scenario--like the entire Bush family! You must also know that we are in frequent visitation and therefore, I ask that you not demand endangering information.

By the way, the being which was shown as being captured is NOT the same as the one which will be shown with Bush! The one which will be identified as the same alien and shown with Bush--is one most of you know already, and came forth to effort at "negotiations" for release of the "brother". The evil upon your place is without limits.

John (Paul) S., I wish to acknowledge your participation and I know that it has been a most confusing time in your conscious experience during these past months and especially in recent weeks. Each of you has agreed to service in rather unusual manners and it is hard to live within two worlds--I can only acknowledge and hope it gives your conscious experience more understanding. I ask that you do not ask for conscious information for you are greatly troubled--remember always that it is through agreement that you delete the memory. I salute you. The day will come when all will be brought into understanding within both dimensions of experience.

I would say right here, that Dharma left the keyboard and I have had a great difficulty getting her to come back and continue the writing--for it comes clear that as we bring these particular Truths forth--it writes assassination papers for several. Know, friends, that it does not come loaded with fear--only sadness for each step brings disappointments in our own interactions but proves more con­clusively that our only hope is in baring Truth and shining light into the dark re­cesses of the evil underground.

This is why such outrageous efforts have been made to take out the entire dwelling but that will not be possible now for we have it shielded quite credibly. I think you ones cannot know the sacrifices of your brothers from out here who offer and martyr themselves at the hands of the evil Elite to bring help unto you in your separation from God. The deceit is heinous and cruel and yet, left in the hands of man, our mission is slowed and this is the only method allowed for intervention. However, as it SEEMS that all REASON is gone--know that the turn-around point is near for it must become bad to the last level of "badness" in order to swing the pendulum in the other direction. It is truly the time of the unmasking of the beast and he doesn't like it and he depends upon us pushing your awakening too quickly so that you turn from the Truth, considering it to be too outrageous. May God touch within your hearts for you have brothers at such risk! Death of physical is easy--it is the bindings and alterations which are so devastating. What is done unto the visitors is beyond your imagination in its evilness.

Now let me give you the

PARTY LINE

Let us just copy, chela, and I will comment within brackets ([ ]). Come, Dharma, we must do it and you must write for it is our work.

President George Bush's dream of establishing a new world order came closer to reality when he secretly met with a space alien who promised to pro­vide the education, technology and strategic know-how to achieve lasting peace on Earth by 1997.

That's the word coming forth and further, the extraterrestrial who met with the President at Camp David on April 14 is no stranger to the White House [I certainly guess NOT!]--because it is the same alien who was captured by and escaped from the CIA last fall. [NOT SO!]

The pieces of the puzzle are finally beginning to fit goes the conclusion re­garding the alien captured in Virginia on September 28, 1990 and escaped from a CIA compound in Washington three weeks later, on October 22.

The alien clearly came to Earth on a mission, it is said, and now it seems that its mission is complete. Sources confirm that the creature met with Presi­dent Bush for six hours at Camp David.

And while the White House, Congress, CIA and every official in Washington will deny it, it is known for a fact that the focus of that meeting was the new world order that Bush has talked so much about.

The alien apparently initiated the meeting and came prepared to offer all the technology and support needed to make the President's new world order a real­ity. [This portion is true--we regularly meet with the top leaders (in whatever form they are projected) and are usually present at all summit type meetings to outlay alternatives and consequences of actions. At present you are again plan­ning a nuclear war utilizing more heinous weapons than ever before dreamed of, and there is naught we can do to stop it except awaken you the people. Worse, if we act in foolishness--you are all dead. We, too, are between the proverbial rock and hard place for you are in a world gone mad.]

It is not clear what the alien is receiving in return. But it seems likely that Bush agreed to trade with the creature's home planet. [Can you NOW SEE THE thrust? Indeed--trade? With America? Trade WHAT?]

It is also told that the alien is schooled in the Soviet Union's role in the new world order and was brought up to date at the meeting.

Neither White House nor CIA spokesmen would comment on the extraordi­nary summit and they flatly denied that an alien had visited Camp David or any other government facitlity.

The denials were expected and the authors countered them with statements from a dozen highly-placed government sources. A photograph that shows the President talking with the alien as they strolled down a wooded path at Camp David, the presidential hideaway in Maryland, was also presented while the original negatives were in safe-keeping in a place unknown by the authors--for security.

The authors do not get into specifics because of the danger of revealing contacts but you should know that the picture was taken a few hours after the alien materialized at Camp David on April 14, said the Washington-based speaker.

The photo itself is secondary to the meeting, of course. What is really im­portant is the substance of the discussion the extraterrestrial and the President had before the alien stood up, shook hands and vanished some six hours after it arrived.

If sources are correct, then the future of our planet is at stake.

Somebody ought to be telling us something, it was concluded. If there is anything accomplished by coming forward with the photo and these statements it will be worth the risk involved.

I give you this information but there is little to be done with it at this time ex­cept take note and hold strong--for you are in the clutches of the counterfeits and THAT is that which matters--the unbending evil deceivers.

CLOSING OF SKULL AND BONES SOCIETY

I am deluged with inquiries about the closing of the Skull and Bones Order of Yale--for a year. I have been sent three documents regarding the matter and I will just give you who are not knowing, the highlights. It all had to do with allowing entry of females within the Order. There are reasons why this is sim­ply not possible but none-the-less the push came to shove and now they have been forced into actions totally underground--sometimes you ones push on the wrong strings until you damage your own cause. Let us just reprint one notice from a newspaper (Associated Press) at random--the same thing appeared all across the media.

YALE SOCIETY IS CLOSED: New Haven, Conn. (AP)--Skull and Bones, the all-male secret society at Yale whose members include President Bush, was ordered closed for a year by its alumni directors after rebellious students invited women to join.

The alumni directors have been debating whether to end the private club's 159-year-old tradition as a bastion of male-only bonding but were having diffi­culty reaching a decision.

The 15 seniors in the current class of Bonesmen, frustrated by the lack of action, notified the board of directors at an emergency meeting Friday night that they had invited seven women and eight men to join.

In response, the board over the weekend replaced the locks on the "Tomb', the windowless, mausoleum-like building where the society meets.

Sidney Lovett, the society's secretary and assistant treasurer, said Monday that the alumni directors had no choice but to suspend operations for a year.

Skull and Bones is not an institution that will allow its traditions to be changed "arbitrarily or in an unauthorized way" , Lovett said.

None of the juniors tapped by the class of 1991 will be recognized. Tues­day, April 16, 1991.

I have a friend from L.A., JH, who has sent a compilation of information re­garding the Skull and Bones--much of which we have already published, but he has compiled it into a very succinct format as to operations. I want to publish it but it is too lengthy to cover at this particular sitting. I believe we can get to it this afternoon. Therefore, I ask that we have a break, Dharma. Precious, it has been a most difficult time for you this morning for you have your neck over the chop block again--I shall guard thine neck well, chela--but I understand the bur­den with all the other load to be carried. I believe we might have a personal meeting tomorrow as an old friend will be present and in addition, we need to cover some business. WE simply do not have time for the personal interchange in these writings nor are they appropriate for publication, i.e. "Solutions" in question regarding another publication, etc. but we can cover them rapidly in council and others can make response. Thank you.

I move to stand-by. I wish to write again this day, please. In addition to the Skull and Bones, I wish to lay another nasty tid-bit before you. I think it time to understand that the Khazar element infects everything the Israelis do; the lat­est "fad for making great sums of money" is in the selling of eyes (human)--garnered mostly (at present) from the victims killed in Sri Lanka's civil war, where the troops were trained by the Mossad. There is a refrigerated warehouse on the Haifa, Israeli waterfront. The operation is through a valid company called Oculex International and there has been built a multi-million dollar export business concentrating on a single line of merchandise. It sells plucked-out eyes. So be it. Salu.

Hatonn to stand-by, please.

주제글 정보