PJ 21

CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

SUN., OCT. 28, 1990 10.59 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 73

SUN., OCT. 28, 1990

TODAY'S WATCH

Hatonn present in service unto God and Man--within the Light of Truth. So be
it.

We are always pressed and crushed into the time limitations of Earth limitations, therefore, I must ask patience from ones who correspond and/or ask input for you have not enough hours in your days to accomplish all our work and allow the Journals to flow, also. I do have some inquiries which need response to the general group of readers. I shall be brief for the material in the Journals and Expresses is too urgent and timely to allow distractions but I shall refer to queries regarding information within the books to clarify some points for all readers.

Dharma, as time consuming as it is, I must ask for expressions presented by the letter from M.A. Ramadan of the UN. He has given phone contact information but all need to have this information, not only the one.

We will please reprint the letter portions and I shall respond to segments. The letter was not to Hatonn but rather to George (Green) at America West but I have asked to respond for perceptions and opinions cloud the issues.

Dear George,

Although it is extremely difficult to read the mind of God, it seems He does not put all the eggs in one basket. For some reason, He gives different people different pieces of the cosmic puzzle. This is all the more likely at those transitional times where the ultimate unity of mankind will be preceded by vast decentralization and fragmentation to facilitate the dismantling of the present outdated world system and create a far more enlightened one.

Yet, in order to go higher, man has to use his mind less in high tech and more in understanding cosmic design. Your publications are a great challenge in this respect: They force us to use discernment. Fortunately, they caution us, from the very beginning in the first book (I AM SANANDA, p.128), that "man shall never force Truth onto another. For it would be worthless." We, therefore, have to use all the understanding and self-discipline upon entering the minefield that God has planted to test us. The different messages given to us by the more recent "masters" are no exception. Let me explain.

In a letter entitled "Red Alert" and circulated in January this year or shortly before, you mentioned that your Journals are "transmitted directly from Fourth Dimensional Extraterrestrials who call themselves ‘Space Brothers.'" As you know, anyone who comes from less than the Fifth Dimension is terrestrial or human. And to err is human. In other words, those brothers, like us, are not infallible.

In fact, the transmitters or the messengers imply that. For example, in the August Journal Express issue entitled "Psychic Guru" (Vol. III, No. 4), you quote Hatonn as saying that "My computer system rarely reflects errors," which means that he does make mistakes sometimes. This is in sharp contrast with your recurrent statement that "the materials are 100 percent correct".

Adding the conflicting statements of the several Rainbow Masters, inter alia, the major pitfalls of the Journals include the following:

I shall ask interruption before going further to make comment about the preceding statements:

I ask that you all be gracious and patient with our contacts and publishers. Brave, indeed, are the ones who stand forth against Earth forces to bring Truth. Please know that in January (ref. above), George and Desiree' (who wrote "Red Alert") had met the receiver and had access to any of our writings for less than three months. Please note that much of the above observation is correct in concept where man, fourth dimensional downward in the counting if you like, is subject to err. Moreso, however, it is differing in "perception" and/or "opinion" and "interpretation" of intent. Just as M.A.R. has erred typographically in the printing of his letter--so too, are errors committed in non-intent. I use this as example only in that all can relate to the subject in point through this example. The "CONCEPT" of the letter is 100% (whatever); the errors impact not the "concept". Further, you must understand that we speak a "Universal Language" or no language at all. Language (audible) is a very primitive mode of communication and transfers errors in perception--especially through a "written" page.

I, Hatonn, can clarify further the reference to fourth dimension, etc. I personally come from an etheric dimension much higher than fourth. I function in the capacity of a fourth dimensional being in "command" expression. Many, many of the crew-members aboard craft are only a bit higher frequency than are you Earth persons and function mostly in the third dimension with only relative higher frequency and greater insight into time/space perspective.

As communications vary from language to language there will be errors in the chosen "word" of use and/or typographical errors. Short of God is not PERFECTION either in expression or reception.

Everything must be taken most carefully indeed, with great discernment for each reader will read with differing perspective according to experience, geographic tradition, etc. It is with humble gratitude when a student will carefully study the contents as closely as has M.A.R. and take time to express these inquiries and observations so respectfully and comparatively and with obvious effort at total discernment.

I, further, ask that all readers keep in mind that we write through this scribe--in the U.S.A., her only reference point as she is not a student of any literature, religious history, language, etc. She cannot tamper with input for she has no background to either contradict or confirm. To find only ten points to ponder and question after penning 21 Books within the past year, is getting pretty close to accuracy by any standards. Furthermore, the subject under discussion is the most controversial of all information of all time inclusive--religious information and disinformation. I am most grateful to have opportunity to respond to questions or observations so well studied and compared and presented in such clarified format. Thank you.

We are in the commission of "awakening" a sleeping people who are, in fact, at great crossroads on human cycles. We must present Truth in a manner which can be received and best understood and we must ask that the more advanced student of "one" subject be patient while we deal with the myriad subjects in order to touch "all". If we can cause mankind to "see", we shall have touched on some type of miracle in itself.

We each--you and I--come from varying dimensions in experience and expression, to express as we are experiencing at the current perceived "time" sequence--for specific purposes, yet elusive to most individuals. We of the higher dimensional plane of experience recognize our purpose as do "some" of Earth compression--but yet "few" in relative numbers. But on to the subjects as presented:

I. The Nature of Sananda

1. In the Red Alert letter, you mention that from the aforementioned Fourth-Dimensional Masters who call themselves Space Brothers like "Hatonn, Ashtar and Sananda, comes the shocking Truth..." Are we talking about the same Sananda who will be our Messiah?

Yes and no. It is incorrect to place Sananda into the category of a "Space" man as referenced in the above "assumption". This entity, Sananda, is a Christed being having served Earth man in several capacities and identities. He (if you will) is "overall" "Commander" of this project. There is no way to limit His intent, stature or abilities. There is such misunderstanding of factual Truth regarding God and life, perception, illusion and reality that it would take ten journals to outlay it all. But, the greatest misperception of mankind is to categorize the "Masters", "Teachers", "God" and thus and so. This entity known as Sananda, is a "designation" of identification (as I gather you already recognize from your intelligent factual information). It is now time for the readying of the planet for the perfection of Truth to return--first "WITHIN" man. Just as the myth goes that He "went forth to prepare a place for you...", so we now ready a reception for Him in God "growth". The English language simply has not the proper definitive words for total clarity to express my full intent.

I, Hatonn, am expressing in the capacity of "Commander"--I, however, come from a dimension of totality of expression and/or manifestation: Aton. We do not "rank" in the higher dimensions and yet, it is the only measure I perceive you recognize.

Yes, to respond to your last question: it is the return of God, by whatever name you have called Him. Actually, it is a return to consciousness. The awareness of God in that manifestation of "God-ness" can be returned into that consciousness. God dwells within His creations so--without contradiction--God is already with you! Keep in mind the question which bore no misunderstanding on your part but might very well among the lay reader--"Messiah" meaning a professed "teacher", "messenger", marked by mystical idealism in behalf of a cherished cause or sense of historic mission devoted to perfection in belief in the absolute rightness of Truth. To attach this entity to any one "religious" doctrine is to err indeed.

2. Ashtar himself distinguished in the letter between Space People and the spiritual people, who start from the Fifth Dimension. If your Sananda is only a 4th-dimension being, fine. But in this case He cannot put "The seal of Truth" after almost every other transmission in the Journals by equally-ranking brothers.

True! We have efforted to define categories as clearly as possible while knowing that man cannot conceive of that which we proffer. Allow me to note that Sananda is from the highest dimension and has all qualifications to place His seal upon the WORD! It was not our intent to indicate equality as such, although we allow some ignorance on the part of mankind into the higher Truth of "unlimited" existence. We have ability to "manifest the expression of our thoughts" and it is very hard, indeed, to describe this quality unto ones who have nothing against which to relate in any manner, in consciousness. The reason for any such reference as to "seal" is to allow knowledge that statements are carefully considered as to content by council of higher energies that none overstep the boundaries of command of another in purpose and direction.

3. But let's assume that your Sananda is higher than the 4th dimension. If this is the case, why does He hardly refer, if at all, to other high-ranking Masters like His assistant Kuthumi or to Sai Baba, when several books were written about them and their miracles?

This is going to be harder for you to understand for I am not sure I can answer without confusion. You have simply not had access to all the materials presented and that which has not yet been given into print. There are thousands of hours of audio tapes wherein this subject is covered most carefully in detail. Babajee has come forth on many occasions--to witness thereof through this scribe, as has Lord Kuthumi.

This scribe has no recollection of any "contact" prior to mid-September of 1987. SIPAPU ODYSSEY was written as a "fantasy" in 1986. She was not exposed in any manner to Space Command nor to higher energies prior to that time--in fact, she had very negative opinions of the entire operation of same. Dear ones, it is a time "of remembering", now. I further urge you ones to not err in perception of assuming, for instance, Sai Baba to be an identical energy form of Babajee. You must be most careful for it has been told to you of physical format to beware of bringers of great miracles in the closing cycle for they will most often be of evil. All will not be of evil and I certainly infer no such thing--I JUST WARN YOU TO BE DISCERNING AND KNOW THAT THAT WHICH CAN BE DONE BY THESE "MIRACLE DOERS" CAN BE DONE BY YOU IF YOU BUT ACCEPT YOUR CREATIVE GODNESS WITHIN. HE OF LIGHT WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU SUCH AND THE "TEACHERS" COME FORTH TO PREPARE THE WAY--YOU WILL BE THE DISCERNER FOR GOD HAS CREATED YOU WITH FREE-WILL CHOICE AND YOU WILL STAND RESPONSIBLE FOR DISCERNMENT--i.e., the "minefield".

I apologize to the sender of this letter for the document has been separated in the faxing thereof, and we may have these numbered queries out of order. I will, however, effort to respond properly.

II. The Nature of Jesus

4. In the green book I AM SANANDA [First edition] we are told by Judas Iscarioth (another Master) that Thomas complained to Jesus Christ that "Your disciples have falsified your teachings. They say you are the Son of God...and have pronounced that you are equal to the Creation" (page 131). Yet, in the RAINBOW MASTERS [First edition] (p.58), Serapis Bey, who claims he is often referred to as the Commander Hatonn, equally claims "I Am That I Am: Christ, the only begotten Son."

Semantics can be the downfall if we are not indeed careful. Firstly, allow me to be in the reminding of something: Judas Iscarioth was "translating" his own scribing from Arabic and into English for understanding and revealing of truth from the erroneous documents of mistranslation by the German scholars who chose the Gospels. Judas Iscarioth was erroneously blamed with the betrayal of the one known as Immanuel (Emmanuel) (Jmmanuel) (Jesus) (etc.). (For clarification, "Jesus" came through Paul the Apostle much later as a label as Paul traveled in ancient Greece. The facts are that to be the "Son of God" and "equal to Creation" are mutually exclusive and contradictory statements. The "man" as such, whether by manifested extension of God's thought (begotten) would need travel the path of life into the perfection of God to be as God fulfilled. This becomes the status of a "Sananda" as relative to the term "Christ"--a level of acquired knowledge and perfection. Intent is that this entity could only be "begotten" of God-ness and not the "ONLY" one. The seed, if you will, was brought forth by the Archangelic energy, Gabriel. The book AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, I AM SANANDA is a transcription basically unchanged from the original scribing of Iscarioth and might very well bear some misperceptions in choice of vocabulary. I urge you all to read with conceptual Truth of the whole, lest you not only miss of the lifeboat sent to save you from the floods but the helicopter as well!

5. In many other locations, Judas refers to God as the Father of Christ, who still claims "I am Esu Jesus Sananda, I am the Lord Thy God, Manifest and Incarnate. One with God and The Creation. I Am and ye can be as I Am." (p.7). However, how can I be like Him if I cannot be even the second son of God?

Firstly, why think ye that ye cannot be the second son of God--OR, THE FIRST, FOR THAT MATTER? Do you not refer to God as "Father"? Most Earth men do so. The Indians of the native tribes go further--Tunkonshila (Grandfather)/Creator. You are each and every one a manifestation directly from God which causes you to be the child, son/daughter, of God just as you might call your own idea or thought manifested, your "child", "brainchild", etc. How, sir, would you get this concept across to 6-7 billion Earth humans?

I suggest you do not get "hung-up" on names. If you be speaking unto God, it matters not what you call Him, even unto Satan--for He hears thine intent of heart and hears not the sounds from the opening on thine lower face! The Christ came forth to tell you that all (each) can be exactly as He, and more! No more and no lesser.

6. ..but, let's suppose for argument's sake that spiritual entities are "interchangeable" and could become anything, from God to Jesus and Sananda. To make it easier, let's also accept Jesus' claim in the Bible that God is "My Father and yours", implying that He is not God, or better, He is not the only son. In this case, why should Thomas complain to Jesus that His disciples had falsified His teaching, for merely saying that He was the Son of God? The question here, therefore, is not one of interchangeability but of falsehood."

Yes, exactly, and so it is a lie. Further, that was not the only false teaching projected by the disciples. Moreover, in the retelling and selective translations, more was lost from the truth and intent for power and control placed within the covers of the Bible. Immanuel (Jesus, to you ones), never claimed to be The Creation but only "OF" and/or one with/within The Creation. The PURPOSE of a visit from the "Great Teacher Masters" has always been to bring Truth of the need for living within the Laws of God Creator and within the Laws of The Creation. God Creator might well be the creator of The Creation but "He" is WITHIN THE CREATION, becoming the "whole". Remember--in all things, it comes back always--to ONE, (1), UNO!

III. The Nature of Mohammad

7. Although Hatonn and most of the Rainbow Masters are against the Church or organized religion, they staunchly, but subtly, side with Jesus at the expense of the other two monotheistic religions, i.e., Judaism and Islam. There is hardly any mention of Moses, the only prophet who spoke to God, and of Mohammad, who was "the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level," according to Michael Hart, in his book The 100: a Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History. Nevertheless, "none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Mohammad", to quote British professor W. Montgomery. For that reason his case needs more detail.

Quite frankly, my thrust is to awaken mankind to his plight in his physical state--right now. You will note through the continuing series of books (Journals) we deal with that which is! I have not now, nor ever, had intent to relate all the world's religions or their leaders, as such. There is great misperception regarding Esu, Issa, Immanuel, Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, Pale Prophet, Quetzal Coatl, Wakan Tanka etc. etc., etc. YOU OF EARTH TRY TO SEPARATE THESE GREAT CHRISTED ENERGIES AND THEREIN LIES YOUR MOST HEINOUS ERRORS--"DIVIDE AND CONQUER". The Satanic energies never miss a trick, dearly beloved ones, and they haven't missed this one! Further, to quote from "experts" on your placement bears little influence for if their projections be in Truth they are valid--if not, they are not valid. No more and no less. If man already was apprised of Truth there would be no need for the enlightenment of Journals or other forthcoming documents of higher understanding. I hope we can reach a point wherein we find "time" to further detail many of the "great" teachers; Mohammad is only one such.

As you will note from my current Journals, we are deeply into the subject of Judaism. This world has stumbled a long way into the abyss. You ones now equate the Khazar Zionists with Jews/Judaism. NOT SO!! Herein lies the key to the Truth of the fall of the kingdoms. JEWS AND ZIONISTS are no more factual than is BLACK AND AFRICAN. It is through these incorrect and habitual "assumptions" that man loses his path.

8. While the nature of Jesus and Sananda is perplexing, this is not the case with Mohammad. He made it clear that "I am only human like you." The Quran also mentions that this prophet is only a mortal messenger. It seems that the very simplicity of Muslim teachings was behind its quick spread from the Himalayas to the Pyrenees and, naturally, behind the strong counter-attack by the threatened Church with "the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword", which De Lacy O'leary describes in his book Islam at the Crossroads as "the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated."

Correction, friend: Jesus, by any name, did not claim to be other than human "like you". Those ridiculous teachings were projected after his passing. Just as this man's teachings were corrupted, may I suggest that Mohammad did not espouse murder, Holy wars, killing or maiming of brothers and thus and so. These are the things projected by man "IN THE NAME OF THE TEACHERS". Let us be most careful in our projections or quotations from writers who suggest otherwise. The truly divinely sent great teachers and Christed energies always espoused and taught the LAWS and the need for man to live within and according to those LAWS (OF GOD WITHIN CREATION). You must look carefully at the birthing of "ISLAM" for few, indeed, realize that it is an "interbreeding" of two, and yet, being all one in Truth--are they not one in the same? Can we not function as brothers in the service of God and put the separations behind and away from us, for ‘tis the Truth of the ONENESS with and within God and those absolute Truths in action which shall prevail if man is to survive as a species.

I shall leave this input at this point for I shall finish my response to the above after outlaying the 9th statement from M.A.R.:

9. Naturally, while Mohammad held Jesus in very high esteem, and the Koran (Quran) mentions the name of Mohammad only four times against 28 favourable times for Jesus (Essa) and 38 times in favour of Mary, Hatonn's computer was poorer than that of the Church he detested. In the green book AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, MY NAME IS SANANDA, Judas Iscarioth quotes Sananda as warning his killers: "Verily, verily I say to you, his name will be written with blood and his hatred against your kind will be endless. But since he will be a false prophet," (referring to Mohammad) "and bring you a false doctrine, so will his cult eventually be finished, when your kind and his kind will put down the foundation for a bloody ending for this world" (p. 118). It is interesting that this statement is not confirmed by the seal of Sananda at the end of the reading, yet still bears His name in the title (REC.#3 ISCARIOTH/JMANNUEL SANANDA, THU., August 10, 1989).

Last, first, please. The portion above (in parentheses) is identification for the ones handling the writings. Dharma sits to the keyboard and identifies the speakers--nothing more or less and labels the writings for further reference. "REC. # 3 means the third writing on that date. "ISCARIOTH/JMANNUEL SANANDA" means the "subject", "speakers" and reference for placement. Sometimes there are three or four separate documents in receiving at a given date. There will always be reflected a "time" which you have not noted, which may indicate that Dharma forgot to note the time or perhaps you omitted it. This is for information when documentation is required in "time sequence" of instructions and/or happenings upon your placement to allow actual reference "timing". Then, of course, the remainder indicates the day, date and year. The other indication of Yr: 2 day: 359, indicates the sequence of days since the onset of the new calendar of counting from August 17, 1987 at which time you entered the new calendar of sequence.

I have no wish to pick problems with the Quran as such. Please understand that I care not one whit what it says. Islam, for instance, is a cross between the teachings of Jesus and Mohammad, etc. It is incorrectly translated at the very best for as I have stated, Jesus as a label was incorrect, therefore, the translation is incorrect. The overzealous nature of using "Mary" as a Holy Deity is incorrect in all instances and was begun and expounded by the Holy Church of Rome. I, Hatonn, detest no "church club" above that of another--I detest any group that projects lies upon believing people--I care not where they are or who they are. If a lie be a lie, the telling of it by great numbers of liars does not make it Truth!

Regarding the quotation of "Sananda" by Iscarioth regarding the warning: please realize you have left out the circumstances under which the statement was made. Also, you must realize several different facts herein which I will attempt to delineate. Sananda (the one you call Jesus) was before the council and Pilaste at His condemnation. He warned the crowd and people present that one would come forth (Mohammad) who would write his name in blood and the hatred would last endlessly. Brothers, that is truth enough--the hatred of the Arabs and the Jews under whatever religious doctrine prevalent, is endless and bloody at best. The term: "prophet" must be considered very carefully to discern the meaning of "false prophet". There were ones who were proclaimed "prophets", i.e., Moses, Daniel, Eziekel, etc. Mohammad came forth as a leader and teacher; (and I do not even speak herein of credibility or incredibility) I simply speak of his status as man/teacher. He was "falsely" called "prophet" although his projections have come to pass in a most remarkable manner. The measure of the proof of a prophet is total coming into being ALL PROJECTIONS. Therefore, it is not until after the fact that a man can be labeled a "true" or "false" prophet. Before the fact, the prophet would have to be referred to as "false" or "projected" prophet. In this instance the entity Jmannuel has just proved His worth in that one instance as a true prophet by projecting the above prediction regarding Mohammad.

Now, as to credibility. About the Quran, just as the Holy Bible of the so-called Christians and/or Jews: I make no statement at all. I am not come to compare the books of instructions for they are all tampered and mistranslated--however--there is also truth abounding in each and all. It is for the individual to isolate the Truth of God according to the Laws of God and The Creation. If the instructions are according to the laws it is of God, if not, it is augmented by man and thusly, altered in form, i.e. "Thou shall not kill"--meaning "thou shall not murder". Therefore, murder is murder is murder and likewise are the other commandments Truth is Truth is Truth. I speak of the true laws of God and Creation--I care not for the "voted in" rules of man to gain power and control over his brother.

Now if you believe that ultimately the bloody end of your world will come other than through the hands of these hating rivals, look again--you are already on your way for the Zionists have infiltrated all of the nations and the bloodshed shall be violent and terrible indeed.

PJ 21

CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

MON., OCT. 29, 1990 8:06 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 74

MON., OCT. 29, 1990

Hatonn present to continue with yesterday's rewrite. Dharma, it is hard to realize that your equipment is adjusted but, chela, you must check frequently and when we write of the DIS-connection of Zionists/Jews/Israelis in definition one from another--your computer is set to destruct the program data acceptance. It is hard to lose hours of work when we are so pressed but ones must realize the impact of our work and the desire to quiet our message. So be it. I hold you in protection while we again sort it out. Salu.

Continuation of letter response to M.A. Ramadan at the United Nations:

I believe we have a completed "#9" intact, therefore, we shall pick up at #10, please.

10. But let's go to the argument itself. It is very likely that Jews and Muslims will finish each other in the coming years the way the Church finished the Jews in Spain (the Inquisition) after a glorious era for Jews under the Muslim Moorish rule in the Dark Ages. Yet, what have corrupt Muslims and Christians to do with Mohammad and Jesus? Besides the fact that both Muslims and Jews will be at each other's throat does not mean that Mohammad and Moses were false prophets. Further, false doctrines die or shrink after the death of their leaders. However, Christianity, Judaism and Islam spread only after the death of Jesus, Moses and Mohammad respectively. Of course Mohammad was a fighter, but so was Krishna, who is admired by the Journals. Like Krishna, Mohammad's "forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire, his endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death, all these attest not to any impostor but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was twofold, the unity of God and the immortality of God...overthrowing false gods with the sword, and the other starting an idea with the words." Those are not my words but those of the French poet laureate Lamartine in 1854. This, hopefully, will explain why he was "far from being an anti-Christ" and that "he must be called the Savior of Humanity," in the view of the famous English playwright G.B. Shaw in his book The Genuine Islam.

Again, you have stated your own point, my friend. "It is very likely that Jews and Muslims will finish each other in the coming years the way the Church finished the Jews in Spain (the Inquisition) after a glorious era for Jews under the Muslim Moorish rule in the Dark Ages." A "Church" of God would "finish no-one" and, further, there was not a glorious time for anyone during the Dark Ages. You allow projection of "the Church Hatonn detests" in the preceding inquiry but you will find that Hatonn detests nothing save evil. If the Church in point in any discussion is presenting lies unto the people--Hatonn detests it, no more and no less. I care not for the speaker or the listener in such instance--I detest the lie for lies are enslaving to the creations of God.

One of the biggest lies thrust upon you unsuspecting citizens is the projection that "...false doctrines die or shrink after the death of their leaders,..." Oh no, the scenario and teachings are changed to suit the wishes of the power elite and the doctrine thrives in the lie without the presence of the originator to counter it. In these instances of the spreading of the lies, they come forth from the very ones who are the teachers of darkness and ignorance to empower themselves and rule the multitudes by insuring ignorance of Truth. Krishna is an excellent example--Krishna is one thing--fighting another. Just as with Mohammad or any other great teacher--you will find at the foundation of Truth, they did NOT teach fighting or war. Therefore, those doctrines are false teachings, come forth after the entity walked your placement. Fighting and warring are the toys and activities of human mankind, not God.

What do I think of Mohammad? If his words be in Truth I bend my knee unto his wisdom; if the projections as brought forth "IN THE NAME OF MOHAMMAD"--OR JESUS--OR BUDDHA, ETC., IS OF EVIL INTENT, AGAINST THE LAWS OF GOD OR CREATION, I ABHOR THEM WITH ALL MY BEING.

What do I think of the observations of Lamartine and/or G.B. Shaw? I need not their opinions as to Truth or stature for I have some carefully laid forth LAWS from God and The Creation upon which to base my discernment. These ones intellectualize response--not against the LAWS of God and The Creation but according to the input of "the times". Some of the conclusions are in truth and others fantasized according to conclusions of "opinion". It is neither good nor bad--the opinions simply "are". I remind you of something most important when you ones refer to "triumph after death"--THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "DEATH" EXCEPT TO A MECHANICAL HOUSING DEVICE, THEREFORE, ALL TRIUMPH AFTER "DEATH". Where you attend "life after perceived death" is far more important than any "triumph after death". Your placement will be according to your level of discernment, learning and growth. As you can now see clearly, on Earth placement and other planets serving as schoolrooms of Universal Truth--the third dimensional compression is a hard but exceptionally grand place of learning and sorting God-ness from the Un-God-ness! Ah yes, God is great indeed for He allows, without force or coercion, His creations to learn the Path of Light and experience the alternative experiences in full measure. This learning progression can go on for many eons beyond thine counting and always into infinity. As mankind as a manifestation comes into knowledge of the technical ability to create death unto the soul essence--the game is always brought to a close, for the causing of death to another created manifestation into the eternal realms, is a very large NO NO! Tampering and destruction of the very base essence of existence of life form is not acceptable and man of Earth place has achieved that dubious ability and prepared to utilize it for global control. I suggest all of you ponder this input most carefully. I proclaim only to bring unto you Truth as according to my mission in this time of bringing the destruction unto a close.

When you place your unlimited trust and faith into the hands of another being--you had better think again. You must know that all "men" function with no greater capacity than do YOU. If you act simply on another's Truth, you err indeed. Come within thine reasoning discerning self and weigh most carefully the input against the LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION and all that moves AWAY from those laws are not going to see you home to the Lighted God. Further, God will always allow you to have your own choice of direction. He has promised unto you the Word of Truth and there will be no argument nor force--THE DECISION WILL ALWAYS BE LEFT INTO THE HANDS OF SELF TO MEASURE THINE GROWTH IN TRUTH OF KNOWLEDGE--NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESSER. GOD "IS" AND YOU WILL FIND THE PATH AND WALK IN THE LIGHT OR YOU WILL NOT! THE EXPERIENCE OF SOUL SHALL CONTINUE AT ANY RATE--IT IS ONLY AS TO "WHERE" WHICH COMES UP FOR CONCLUSION. THAT POINT IS NOT MINE TO CONSIDER FOR ANOTHER BUT ONLY FOR HATONN, FOR EXAMPLE. RAMADAN, MOHAMMAD A., SHALL DECIDE FOR RAMADAN, MOHAMMAD A., AND ON THROUGH EACH AND ALL OF HUMANITY--ONE ON ONE FOR ANOTHER CAN DO NOTHING SAVE FOR SELF.

In conclusion, if I were you (George), I would be very reluctant to assert that the information received are "100% true", even if the transmitters of the Journals claim they are. Naturally, any space brothers, being imperfect, love to claim otherwise. But you are invited more than anybody else to use discernment and discretion if you want to maintain what you have. I am talking from my long experience with the UN Parapsychology Society, which has hosted dozens of distinguished speakers, some of whom lost their sources when they abused them.
I trust that you will take this letter as one of caution and love. Please say hello to Desiree, your wife, and to Dharma and the other channels who, still, provide valuable information but, most importantly, challenge us to discern. After all, as you know, only those who use discernment will be eligible to survival in the coming years of Truth and, therefore, move up to the next sublime cycle.

Ah so, brother, in conclusion I would second your motion to pay attention. I urge my own speakers to never state an emphatic 100% projection for anything coming from individual discernment--accurately or inaccurately--is OPINION! I always urge my speakers in behalf of any information from these resources to state "in my opinion ...." This emphatic "I say" thus and so is the very downfall of Truth for man upon Earth is not given to the knowledge of the whole and ALL is relative to the WHOLE!

How your letter is "taken" by the receivers of same is again, opinion. However, I, Hatonn, take it with great understanding and appreciation for much thoughtful intelligence went into the preparation of a most important perspective and caution from a caring brother. Our only intent is to bring forth Truth in allowance and Peace as to be seen as the Light it is, that man may see the Truth of the Path afore him for it is the promise of Creator that it be so. Our mission is to bring as many into Truth as will walk with God in that the movement into the next wondrous cycle can bear many in wholeness. I salute you for your time and efforts in understanding and perception.

I am Hatonn. Saalome'