PJ 21
CHAPTER 17
REC #1 HATONN
THU., NOV. 15, 1990 8:37 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 91
THU., NOV. 15, 1990
THE TIME IS AT HAND

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn in service unto God, in the service of Esu (Jesus) Sananda of God (by whatever label your language requires pronouncing) and as speaker for the Hosts sent forth in preparation for the presence of the Cosmic Light--through Truth for it shall only be through Truth that man shall be set into freedom.

Our presence is known upon your place by and through that which is called the Phoenix Journals. It shall only be through the ashes of the old, the casting off of the lies that the Kingdom of God can rise and a new mankind rise from the ashes thereof. This, too, is symbolic for man does not have to perish in the eternal fire of that which he is pulling down upon himself. He will, however, turn unto God and unto the Laws of God and The Creation or he will surely fall into the trap of his own erroneous making.

We are sent to bring Truth unto a dying species that you may see and hear for God has made a promise unto His creations that the WORD WOULD GO FORTH IN TRUTH UNTO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE PLANET SHAN (EARTH) AND THAT HE WHO HAS EARS WILL HEAR AND HE WHO HAS EYES WILL SEE. WHAT MAN DOES WITH THIS INFORMATION IS WITHIN HIS OWN CHOOSING. GOD PROVIDES: MAN ACCEPTS OR DENIES. SO BE IT AND MAY HIS ALMIGHTY INFINITE VOICE BE HEARD FOR WE COME WITH THE HERALDING ANGELS THIS DAY OF YOUR COUNTING FOR THE TIME HAS COME! IT SHALL BE SO IN THIS, YOUR TIME AND GENERATION UPON THIS PLACEMENT!

I STAND ASIDE IN REVERENCE FOR THE PERFECTION OF THE ONE SANANDA FROM THE CHRISTED PERFECTION OF THE ONE YOU LABELED "JESUS"; FOR HIS NAME IS EMMANUEL--(NOW SANANDA, "ONE WITH AND WITHIN GOD AND THE CREATION"). THIS IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH "NAMES", JUST AS "CHRIST" MEANS THE INFINITE CIRCLE OF INFINITY, SO DOES "SANANDA" REPRESENT THE NEW "TITLE" OF THAT GODLY BEING AS SENT FORTH UNTO YOU AGAIN THAT YOU MIGHT AWAKEN AND SEE AND HEAR TRUTH AND BRING FREEDOM UNTO YOU. HE ASKS NOT WILLINGNESS OF DEATH FOR HIM FOR, IN ANY SENSE YOU MIGHT NAME, THERE IS NO DEATH OF SOUL. THERE IS ONLY DEATH OF BODY AND HE PLEADS THAT YOU NOT FORFEIT BODY FOR HIS TRUTH FOR HE NEEDS "LIVE" TRUTH-BEARERS. THERE ARE TOO MANY "DEAD" BODIES WALKING AROUND ALREADY UPON YOUR PLACE. HE COMES TO SPEAK TRUTH THROUGH THIS HUMBLE SCRIBE THAT YOU MIGHT BE GIVEN TRUTH FOR YOU ARE CHILDREN OF THE LIES FROM INCEPTION AND JOURNEY UNTO EARTH. I PETITION YOU TO HEAR THIS MESSAGE FOR ALREADY WE HAVE CONTACTED ONES ON YOUR LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AND THEY HAVE EITHER IGNORED THE MESSAGE OR HAD A SECRETARY WRITE BACK SUGGESTING THAT WE TURN AGAIN UNTO THE CHRIST JESUS. I SUGGEST THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE TRAVEL WITH THE CHRIST JESUS AND ‘TIS NOT US WHO NEEDS TO CHANGE OF ATTITUDES. SO BE IT. I AM HATONN/ATON OF THE ONE SOURCE AND I PETITION YOU TO HEAR THE CLARION CALL FOR THE TRUMPET SOUNDS, BRETHREN, AND YET YOU SLEEP ON. I PETITION YOU TO OBTAIN THE DOCUMENTS SET FORTH ALREADY IN THESE PAST MONTHS AND CONSIDER, MOST CAREFULLY, THINE PLIGHT AND CIRCUMSTANCE. GOD AWAITS--BUT HE AWAITS NOT MUCH LONGER FOR THE HOUR-GLASS IS UPON ITS SIDE AWAITING THE TURNING. SELAH, FOR THE WORD IS TRUTH AND IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH SHALL YE BE MADE FREE. WHO WILL SEE AND HEAR? I KNOW WHO I AM--WHO MIGHT YE BE?

I COME FORTH TO PROVE NOTHING UNTO MAN BUT I SUGGEST YOU HAVE A GREAT DEAL TO PROVE UNTO GOD! PONDER UPON THESE THINGS FOR YOUR TIME GROWS SHORT IN THE COUNTING AND THE ENDING WILL NOT BE AS YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THROUGH LIES OF THINE DARK BROTHER ALREADY CAST FORTH OUT OF THE PRESENCE OF GOD CREATOR. CHECK CAREFULLY INDEED AS TO WHICH SIDE YOU MAY ACTUALLY BE SERVING? IN MOST INSTANCES IT IS NOT THE GOD YOU ESPOUSE AND THINK YOU SERVE!!! SALU.

I AM SANANDA: JESUS ESU
ISSA EMMANUEL, ETC.

HEAR ME NOW, I PETITION UNTO YOU ON HUMBLE BENDED KNEE. MY BROTHERS, HARKEN UNTO MINE WORDS FOR YOU ARE IN AN ATTITUDE OF DESTRUCTION AND SEE IT NOT THROUGH THE VEIL OF CLOUDED PERCEPTIONS. YE ARE MANIFEST IN THE PHYSICAL AND YE SHALL CONFRONT THE CIRCUMSTANCE IN THE PHYSICAL. YE AWAIT A "RAPTURE" WHICH SHALL REMOVE YOU INTO SOME CLOUDS YOU HAVE DREAMED UP IN THINE DESIRE TO ESCAPE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS--I PETITION YOU TO HEAR AND SEE LEST YE BE LOST UNTO THINE MISSION TO WALK THINE BRETHREN THROUGH THIS TIME OF CATASTROPHE--AMEN AND AHO!

You would have me speak Hebrew or Latin? Nay, I speak the Universal language of the Cosmos which you call Heavens. I speak in any language which you the receiver are given to understand--no more and no less. I speak now that you may correctly perceive that for which you ask, specifically in example, the listings in the JERUSALEM 90 "Middle East Prayer Alert".

Let us examine that for which you pray unto God in your behalf:

1. That wicked principalities and powers in Iraq and throughout the Middle East will be bound.

Do you know the facts about that which you ask? Well, you are asking for the binding of EVERY principality and power in Iraq and throughout the Middle East! Since you as nations of the United States of America, Great Britain, etc., have interjected yourselves, unwanted, into the Middle East, you have now asked that you too, be binded! A very good suggestion indeed. You are children of the lies given unto you as food and you have eaten unto bloated belly. You break every law of God and Creation and then dare to ask murder, binding and destruction upon thine brother in the name of God. You go forth in force to protect a ruler and his material goods which you will have for selves--you do not go to share of God and Truth for you know not that which you do.

You suggest that you desire to bring Jesus Christ unto the nations in Truth--the facts are indeed, that Islam is birthed by human on "CHRISTIAN" DOCTRINES! Read your history books, dear ones, lest you have egg upon thine lips and become foolish puppets unto your international brethren who DO read and know of Truth. Would you have the Christed Perfection of Judgment bind the innocent child and citizen of the nations who act in patriotism and within their perception of Truth and Godliness? Do you condemn them for their perceptions while you prevail in your own lies and false doctrines? Is it of God to bind and murder? Nay--"THOU SHALL NOT KILL" NOR "COVET"--PERHAPS YOU COVET THE OIL FROM THE NATIONS OF THE MIDDLE EAST, BROTHERS? YOU EXPRESS PRAYER NUMBER ONE AS IF YOU ARE PERFECTION AND HE WHO STANDS IN PROTECTION OF HIS OWN COUNTRY IS EVIL. I PETITION YOU TO LOOK WITHIN AND HOLD OF THINE STONES UNTIL WE BRIEFLY EXAMINE THE REMAINDER OF THE PRAYER PETITION AND SEE IF IT WERE, INDEED, WRITTEN AT THE DIRECTION OF HOLY GOD.

2. That the Church would get a genuine burden to fast and intercede. That believers would report for duty and unify. And through the power of prayer God will release a spiritual nuclear warhead which would penetrate the gates of hell in the Middle East.

Why think ye that the gates of Hell are in the Middle East? Why would ye say "release a spiritual nuclear warhead"? Would not the releasing of an umbrella of Love and Peace be more adequate in squelching the evil-doers? Would not love and communion through communication penetrate the gates of hell far better than nuclear destruction? Brothers, nuclear destruction is the most devastating one thing unto soul essence--be it from the mind or from the cannon--better ye think most carefully about praying upon these things--FOR THAT WHICH IS SENT FORTH IS BROUGHT BACK UNTO SELF! THIS IS THE ETERNAL LAW OF THE COSMOS CALLED "UNIVERSAL LAW".

Next, you would have "believers" report for duty and unify. Believers in what? Unify and do what? Oh I see, "fast and intercede". Intercede in what and how would you do this? Fasting? What merit is it for you to punish self and do without food? Fasting is purification of "self's" "body" in Truth--otherwise it is simply "dieting". Intercession requires action and all you have done thus far is send of your children and relations to prepare to die in an oven called the Saudi Arabian desert to protect oil and dollars. Do ye think God would actually bless thine purpose? You are set up for "One World Order"--right from "his lips". Do you know what that means? It means control by the rulers of evil intent of your entire globe through greedy acquisition of all material assets of the globe and imprisonment of you the people through deprivation of your freedom in the least and annihilation at the most. Do you actually pray to God to do this heinous deed FOR YOU?

Who is the Church of which you speak? IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT MINE CHURCH! YOU COMPOUND YOUR EVIL BY DOING THESE THINGS IN MINE NAME! YE SHALL ANSWER FOR THESE ERRORS AS YOU STAND NAKED IN THE ALMIGHTY PRESENCE OF SELF TO GOD AS YE ACCOUNT THINE PETITIONS AND ACTIONS. GOD HAS GIVEN UNTO HIS CREATIONS, HIS LAWS AND YE HAVE BROKEN THEM ALL--WOULD YOU NOW ASK GOD TO SANCTION THINE ACTIONS? I ASK IN BEHALF OF YOU WHO KNOW NOT THAT WHICH YOU DO, THAT OUR FATHER HAVE MERCY AND ALLOWANCE FOR YOU WHO ASK AND ACT IN IGNORANCE AND UNDER THE SPELL OF MISINFORMATION THROUGH "MODERNIZATION OF YOUR CHURCHES AND THE ‘UPDATING' OF THE TEACHINGS OF TRUTH". ALL THE VOTING IN OF LAWS BY ECUMENICAL COUNCILS IS NAUGHT--TRUTH AND GOD'S LAWS DO NOT CHANGE THROUGH "MAJORITY VOTE". YE WOULD NOW TEACH SAFE SEX UNTO THINE BABIES! I WOULD INDEED ASK MERCY FROM THINE GOD FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY UPON HIS TRUTH. THROUGH THAT ONE ACT OF IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIVITY HAS MANKIND BROUGHT ITSELF TO DESTRUCTION AND YOU WOULD NOW "UPDATE" AND TEACH IT UNTO YOUR BABIES SO THAT YOU POSITIVELY INSURE THEIR DESTRUCTION THROUGH ALL MANNER OF HEINOUS MANNERS.

GOD DOES NOT CONDEMN MAN FOR SOUL PREFERENCE--HE LOOKS UPON BEHAVIOR AND ACTIONS AND JUDGES ACCORDINGLY. A MAN WHO LUSTS CAN ACT IN TWO MANNERS--RESPONSIBLY WITHIN THE LAWS SET FORTH BY GOD AND THE CREATION OR; HE CAN INVEST HIMSELF IN ALL MANNER OF CORRUPTIVE ACTIVITIES AND BEHAVIORS--ALWAYS IT IS FREE-WILL CHOOSING! THIS BEHAVIOR IS NOT A "BIRTHRIGHT"--MAN HAS BUT ONE BIRTHRIGHT: TO EXPERIENCE AND LEARN TO ACT IN PERFECTION THAT HE MIGHT RETURN TO GOD, NO MORE AND NOTHING LESSER, DEAR BROTHERS.

3. That all terrorist organization would be bound. That the spirit of terrorism, murder, greed, lying spirits, spirits of lawlessness, spirits of deception and pride be bound and that God would send angels on assignment and that a spirit of humility, cooperation, love, wisdom, truth and peace would be released.

Ah, allow us to consider sending the Angels on assignment! Would you recognize of us? So far you have NOT! You read this with lack of perception--HOW DO YOU THINK WE MIGHT COME? SO FAR, AND PERHAPS THIS WOULD BE YOUR CONFIRMATION OF THIS TRUTH, THIS SCRIBE HAS BEEN SLAIN FOUR TIMES WITHIN THE PAST THREE YEARS OF YOUR COUNTING TO STOP THIS WORD "FROM THE ANGELS" AND HOSTS OF GOD. RIGHT NOW MANY OF YOU WILL PUT THIS ASIDE AS CRACKPOT WORDING FROM "A NUT"! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DENIED GOD? YET YOU STILL ASK HIM TO PERFORM THINE HEINOUS DEEDS? SO BE IT FOR THE TIME IS SHORTED UPON YOUR PLACE AND THE TIME OF ACCOUNTING IS AT HAND.

I, too, demand that all terrorist organizations would be bound--beginning in the wondrous United States of America who was birthed under the one God, indivisible with liberty and justice for ALL. America has now combined the CIA with the Zionist Mossad and you now have the most terrible and inhumane group of terrorists spread all over your globe acting in support of all terrorism--and you sleep on.

How do you suggest that a "spirit of humility, cooperation, love, wisdom, truth and peace" would be released? You deny my very essence.

Oh, you say, that I cannot be the one I claim to be? How so? How and to whom did you think I would make myself known? To the Pope in Rome perhaps? To Robert Schuller perhaps? To George Bush perhaps? How about Paul Crouch? I made myself known to Paul Crouch, Robert Schuller and the Pope and they turned me away.

I reside not upon your place in human form at this time. I come as the Truth-bearer and Wayshower prepared to come again upon your place. I send Mine Hosts afore Me to prepare the way and ye turn them away also. I send scribes and receivers of the Word to signal My Truth and you denounce them and effort to murder them and YE DO IT IN MINE NAME! THEN YE TURN AND ASK ME TO BLESS THINE VILE ACTIONS AND HONOR THINE EVIL PETITIONS IN THE PERFECT NAME OF OUR FATHER/CREATOR! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU SHALL DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE FALSE TEACHINGS? I SPEAK OF "REAL" DEATH, BRETHREN--REAL DEATH!

ARE YE GOING TO BIND THESE "DEMONS" IN THE MIDDLE EAST WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR SONS MELTED INTO AND WITHIN THE SANDS OF A DISTANT DESERT AS A MONUMENT TO GREED AND LUST FOR POWER OF THE ELITE CARTEL OF BANKERS AND OIL BARONS? SO BE IT--BUT YE SHALL NOT CAST THINE BLAME UPON MY HEAD. YE CRUCIFIED ME--YE SHALL NOT DO OF IT AGAIN AND YE SHALL BE THE ONES BINDED FOR THE DOING OF THESE THINGS IN MY NAME AND IN THE NAME OF THE PERFECTION OF GOD THINE CREATOR! I PLACE MINE SEAL UPON THIS TRUTH FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND FOR YE WHO ACT IN MY NAME TO STAND FORTH AND CONFRONT ME!

4. That the demons operating in Saddam Hussein would be bound. If he doesn't repent, God will deal mightily with him as He dealt with Belshazzar in ancient days, after Daniel prayed and the Spirit of the Lord declared, "Thou art weighted in the balance and are found wanting..."

YE HAVE JUDGED SADDAM HUSSEIN? "THE LORD SAID TO JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED". Do you know the finite, detailed "TRUTH" of that which is and has transpired in the location of Kuwait and Iraq--in the halls of secret councils of their enemies? WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU PRONOUNCE JUDGMENT UPON THIS ONE? ARE YE THE EXECUTIONER AS WELL? IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YE ARE NOT--FOR YE HAVE SENT THINE BABIES INTO THE DESERT TO DO OF THINE EXECUTIONER WORK THAT YOU CAN KEEP THINE HANDS UNBLOODIED BY THINE OWN OVERT ACTIONS--YE WILL SIT AND PRAY THAT GOD SHALL DO IT FOR THEE IN THINE NAME! BY THE WAY--"AN EYE FOR AN EYE" AND A "TOOTH FOR A TOOTH" WAS NEVER ADVANCED NOR SPOKEN BY GOD! Further, in the ancient days of teaching in the Arabic language--"death" did not mean "murder", it meant removal and denouncement of the perpetrator and breaker of laws. For instance, in the native tribes it meant casting out of the circle of the tribe. Death, in Truth, means separation from God--and yet, you cannot even do that--only God can do that job, dear friends, and, furthermore, God will NEVER leave of any man--man tries to leave from God.

"If he (Saddam) doesn't repent, God will deal mightily with him as He dealt with Belshazzar in ancient days...." ??? Ye were there at the judgment of Belshazzar? Do you "ACTUALLY" KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH BELSHAZZAR? DID YOU PERSONALLY WITNESS UNTO THE EVENT? DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE AND PRONOUNCE DESTRUCTION ON ANY OF GOD'S CREATIONS? HOW IS IT THAT YOU CAN ASSUME REPENTANCE IS REQUIRED BY GOD OF SADDAM? OR, PERHAPS YOU WHO WOULD BE THE JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER HAVE JUDGED BY YOUR MAN-LAID LAWS THAT A MAN SHOULD BE BOUND? YOU HAVE NOT WITNESSED EVEN UNTO THE STORY AS IS TOLD BY THE ONE YOU CONDEMN! HAVE NOT THE LIES AS PERPETRATED UPON YOU BY YOUR OWN LEADERS PROVEN TO BE LIES? IS THERE NAUGHT BUT PURITY AMONG YOUR POLITICIANS WHO MAKE OF THINE LAWS AND CONTROL OF THAT WHICH YOU ARE GIVEN THROUGH THE MEDIA AS TRUTH? DO YOU KNOW THAT FOR WHICH YOU ASK? Has God weighed Saddam in the balance and found him wanting? Or, perhaps you of man judge and find Saddam wanting...? Is not that judgment between God and Saddam? Perhaps "Saddam HAS repented!" Are you given to know? Does war make a cause to be righteous in any event? Does force bring willing desire into the heart of the bound? Might the same demons of which you speak as residing within Saddam Hussein also be residing within the beings of ones of his opposition? IS GOD ON YOUR SIDE OR HAVE YOU PERHAPS, PRONOUNCED GOD TO BE ON YOUR SIDE IN ORDER TO PREVAIL UPON YOUR OWN BRETHREN TO ASK EVIL BE BROUGHT DOWN IN THE NAME OF GOD? DO YOU KNOW OF THAT WHICH YOU ASK?

IF YOU OF MANKIND HAVE CHOSEN TO "CHANGE" THE PERCEPTION OF THE LAWS IN THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD TO SUIT OF YOUR "MODERN" ACTIVITIES, IS IT NOT LIKELY THAT SOMEONE OF HUMAN EXTRACTION ALTERED, THROUGH ERROR OR INTENT, THE ANCIENT MYTHS? ARE YOUR OWN HANDS CLEAN OR DO YOU WASH THEM IN THE BLOODY WATER OF MY CRUCIFIXION IN THE ASSUMPTION THAT I PERISHED THAT YOU NOT HAVE TO FACE RESPONSIBILITY OF ACTIONS IF YE BUT "BELIEVE" ON ME? DO YOU THINK A "JUST" FATHER/GOD WOULD SANCTION MY MURDER TO ALLEVIATE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES? I CAN ONLY INTERCEDE AND PETITION IN BEHALF OF YOUR IGNORANCE AND ASK MERCY--YOU, EACH AND ALL OF YOU, WILL STAND RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN AND MY BLOOD WILL NOT ABSOLVE YOU OF THAT WHICH YOU PROJECT IN THINE OWN JOURNEY AND ACTION. I SUGGEST YE BEGIN TO BE MOST CAREFUL OF THOSE THINGS WHICH YE ASK IN MY NAME FROM OUR FATHER LEST YE BE SMITTEN BY THINE OWN CONFUSION.

5. That the President of the United States, his advisors, the cabinet, the members of Congress and the joint-chiefs of staff, would humble themselves and seek the wisdom of God and the direction of the Lord.

Do you refer to the President, his advisors, cabinet and members of Congress and the joint-chiefs of staff who plunder your Constitution, work for a "New World Order" which they will control, act in greed and control of another's property in a distant land and HAVE, IN FACT, STRUCTURED THIS VERY SCENARIO IN WHICH YOU FIND YOURSELVES? IS THIS THE GROUP YOU ASK TO TURN UNTO GOD AND ASK WISDOM AND GUIDANCE? IS THIS A LIKELY PROBABILITY? THEY HAVE DEFIED GOD IN EVERY MANNER POSSIBLE AND DECEIVED YOU, THE INNOCENT AND IGNORANT SLEEPY-HEADS. I SUGGEST YOU THE PEOPLE HUMBLE SELVES AND SEEK THE WISDOM OF GOD AND THE DIRECTION OF THE LORD--FOR IT IS NOT THROUGH THESE ONES NAMED ABOVE THAT YOU WILL FIND THE GODLY PATH. THESE ONES YOU HAVE NAMED ARE THE VERY ONES WHO HAVE LAID THE PATH AWAY FROM GOD AND WISDOM AND INTO THE ABYSS OF THE WORLDLY MATERIAL POWER OF ENSLAVEMENT OF BROTHER. THE WORD OF TRUTH OF GOD SHALL PREVAIL WHETHER IT BE SOONER OR LATER! CHECK CAREFULLY INDEED, FOR YOU MIGHT WELL BE THE ONE WEIGHED IN THE BALANCE AND FOUND WANTING...! IN THE ENDING BOTTOM-LINE THERE IS ONLY ONE! GOD SEES AND HEARS THE VOICE WITHIN WHICH SPEAKS TRUTH--NOT THE FEIGNED WORDS SPILLING FROM THE LIPS OF A PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION--CHECK TO SEE WHERE THINE OWN PETITION ARISES.

Example: Mr. John Beckett is listed among your participants in this "Jerusalem 90 Middle East Prayer Alert". Mr. Beckett, do you invoke God to act in behalf of peace and justice--freedom and right to pursue happiness or is your petition more slanted for the furtherance of man-made gain such as through Transamerica? Ponder well these things within thine heart places! I single out no man to cast upon the doubts--I DO ask that each and all men consider that to which their names are appended for ye sanction that to which you give consent! Sometimes thine cloaks of charade are unloosed and that which ye would rather not be known--made known.

Would it not be better if you the citizens get up off your assets and take action against that which has brought you down and act in wisdom in the service of God to restore that wondrous state of government within your blessed nation under a Constitution which God assisted in the writing thereof? While you ask for blessings to be given upon the very evil perpetrators--you sit and help the very destruction for which you claim to desire solution. "A MAN SHALL BE KNOWN BY HIS WORKS"--READ MY LIPS!

6. For the continued safety of the Americans and armed service personnel now stationed in that region of the world.

Ah, ye finally speak Truth and justly for the innocent in this entire maneuver. Be sure however, that you ask for continued safety in the name of peace lest ye be bringing these very ones to their doom in some war of your construction. War is against the truth of God and I petition in behalf of these innocent pawns and cannon fodder to be protected from the evil of their own beloved families and guardians who send them forth on evil intent. WHAT RIGHT HAVE YOU IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO EVEN BE IN ANY MANNER WHAT-SO-EVER IN THAT REGION OF THE WORLD?

7. For the protection and quick release of those now being held hostage in Iraq.

Why? So your leaders can have freedom of guilt in blowing up the civilians and soldiers of Iraq? Your own leaders care so little for the existence of God's creations now held in "hostage" placement that they pronounce to you daily that they will not consider their lives to be important enough to deter all-out war invasion! Your military has not been ordered to bomb Iraq because in so-doing you will blow away Soviet advisors of which thousands still reside in crucial locations in Iraq and in turn the Soviets will blow you dear ones off the map! Russia has the space power and control to annihilate your country and any other country in the world today! Mark my words for they be Truth--YOU ARE HEADED INTO CATASTROPHE WORSE THAN ANYTHING LOOSED UPON YOUR PLANET!

8. For all U.S. soldiers who are believers, in Saudi Arabia to be bold and a powerful Christian witness to the Moslem capital of the world, leading thousands to Christ.

Believers in what? Believers in who? The very presence of the soldiers in Saudi Arabia is a powerful witness to evil--not to Christ! How would you lead thousands to Christ? Will you stuff Christianity down their throats with the point of the sword while slitting their throats and blowing apart their babies and doing so in Mine name? I SHALL NOT STAND SILENT LONGER WHILE YE DEFILE MY LABEL AND ACT IN HEINOUS MANNER IN GOD'S PERFECTION! WHAT YE DO IS NOT DONE IN MY NAME AND I COMMAND THAT YOU CEASE HIDING BEHIND SUCH LIES. YOU MOVE FORWARD TO BRING YOUR LANDS INTO DESTRUCTION AND YE SHALL CEASE CLAIMING IT TO BE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS WITHIN MINE NAME AND THE HOLY NAME OF GOD!

9. For the safety of innocent Arab and Jewish people and all other nationalities now residing in the Middle East.

Do you now judge who is innocent and who is guilty? Do you again do this in MY name? But this is an excellent petition--for we shall assume all of God's children in any part of your world are innocent! Therefore, we of God's kingdom and within HIS service shall do all we can to protect those ones--as well as ye ones who have no idea of that which ye do this day!

10. That the blind eyes of the Islamic and Jewish people in the Middle East be opened as a result of this crisis and that instead of revolution, the curse will be reversed and there will be a sweeping revival.

Revival of what? Do you pronounce and judge the Jews and Islamic peoples as if they are not of God? WOULD IT NOT BE BETTER TO ASK THAT THE BLIND EYES OF YOU THE SPEAKERS AND PRAY-ERS BE GIVEN INSIGHT TO SEE WHAT IS "REALLY" LOOSED UPON YOU? Would it not be better for you who fail to see Truth to "turn about (revolve as in ‘revolution')" and see that which has come upon you the people of this planet?

11. For supernatural protection over the land of Israel and the Holy City of Jerusalem from the threats of Saddam Hussein to destroy the nation of Israel.

Does this infer that Israel's attempts to destroy that which was Iraq's be blessed? What "supernatural" protection do you seek in this vile action? Surely you would not ask that hundreds of thousands of God's creations be slain in the protection of any city, projected to be holy or wicked by man, such as Jerusalem. Are you efforting to save a city for God or for a given group of people in human format at the expense and death of another of God's children? For what do you ask? Do you ask God's sanction upon murder and pillage that one might prevail over his brother's property?

Now I am going to reprint the opening segment of this "Prayer Alert":
"Our Middle East Prayer Alert has been initiated as a result of hostilities in the Persian Gulf. The goal of this global outreach is to put prayer bulletins into the hands of as many prayer warriors as possible throughout the world. We are sending this information to the international Christian media, as well as the worldwide Jerusalem ‘90 network of intercessors, pastors, and Christian leaders."

CHRISTIAN? DOES THIS MEAN TO ONES WHO WORK IN MINE VINEYARDS? I THINK NOT, BELOVED BROTHERS, I THINK NOT!

THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT HAS BEEN PRESENTED IN THE EFFORT TO FURTHER THE KHAZAR ZIONISTS IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO BRING CONTROL OF YOUR PLANET WITHIN THE CLUTCHES OF THE BANKER ELITE AND THE ONE WORLD ELITE. The so-called "third" temple of Jerusalem is not of the tribe of David, it is the intent of the 13th tribe of Khazar Zionists and I suggest you look most closely at the possibility that inadvertently you are acting in behalf of that which represents the ANTICHRIST AND NOT MY HOLY TRUTH. DO I SPEAK AGAINST THE JEWS? COME, COME--I WAS BIRTHED A JEW OF THE HOUSE OF DAVID!

You are asked to gather in prayer for the above listed items. Yet, upon the page is not one notice of "to whom ye shall pray for these things!" EVIL INTENT, BE IT THROUGH IGNORANT MISPERCEPTION OR DELIBERATE INTENT, IS REQUIRED BY HOLY GOD OF CREATION TO WEAR A SIGN--A CLUE! THE FIRST CLUE BEING THAT THE NAME OF GOD SHALL BE USED OFTEN TO MISLEAD AND VERY CAREFULLY OMITTED IN TRUTH! THERE IS NOT ONE SUGGESTION THAT YE PRAY FOR THESE THINGS UNTO HOLY DIVINE GOD OF CREATION, THE ONE SOURCE OF PERFECTION AND CREATION. SATAN DOES NOT DARE INSULT HIS OWN CREATOR BY SUCH BLATANT BLASPHEMY! PONDER IT!

Further, you are asked to copy and distribute the document as presented by "Jerusalem ‘90 Middle East Prayer Alert" to all within possibility, including "your pastor" to include in your church bulletin!

Along the margin of the document presented unto me are listed names of officers and participants in the above named "movement". There is a notation that "Due to the large number of participants, we are unable to list them all. They did however, list those who would "impress" a reader. Since they have listed ones, I too shall list them and petition God's protection upon them for they act in ignorance for the most part--those who act in purposeful intent in MY NAME, I grant forgiveness if it be in ignorance and/or intent to misuse MINE TRUTH. I JUDGE NOT AND I PETITION THAT OUR FATHER JUDGE GENTLY FOR YOU ARE BUT AWAKENING HUMANITY AND DO NOT YET REALIZE THAT YOU ARE CHILDREN OF THE LIE. I ASK THAT YOU BE GIVEN INTO UNDERSTANDING OF THE TRUTH OF TRUTH THAT YOU MAY COME INTO THE PERFECTION OF THE BLESSINGS OF GOD UPON HIS CREATIONS. I AM BUT COME AGAIN TO SHOW THE WAY AND I ASK ALL WHO WOULD, TO TAKE OF MINE HAND AND WE SHALL WALK THE PATH AS ONE. I KNOW OF THE WAY--YE DO NOT! THINE MAPS HAVE BEEN MISDRAWN AND YE ARE HEADED TO THE DESTINATION OF DARKNESS IN SEPARATION FROM THAT WHICH YE SEEK. SO BE IT FOR IT SHALL BE IN THIS GENERATION UPON GOD'S CREATION CALLED BY YOU, EARTH, THAT HIS TRUTH SHALL AGAIN BE BROUGHT INTO YOUR MIDST FOR I AM PRESENT--I PREPARED A PLACE FOR YOU ACCORDING TO MY PROMISE, IN THE MANSIONS OF GOD--HAVE YE PREPARED A PLACE FOR ME? SO BE IT!

I ask for insight and understanding of those presenting themselves as your shepherds and teachers of truth that they might see and hear Truth and I shall herein ask listing of those presented upon the written page:

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Ted Pantaleo; CHAIRMAN, Mike Evans; CO-CHAIRMEN: Dr. Ben Armstrong, Dr. Paul Crouch, Dr. Gerald Derstine, Dr. James Draper, Dr. John Gimenez, Dr. Tim LaHaye, Dr. Jerry Rose, Dr. Demos Shakarian, Dr. Thomas Zimmerman; INTERNATIONAL CHAIRMAN: Dr. Yonggi Cho; INTERNATIONAL CO-CHAIRMEN: Benson Idahosa/Nigeria, Johan Maasbach/Holland, Bernhard Johnson/Brazil, Ray McCauley/South Africa, Mike Santiago/Venezuela, Samuel Balius/Uraguay, Bruno Frigoli/Peru, David Mainse/Canada, Patrick Lau Kim Thiam/Singapore, Josef Ostby/Sweden, Emilio Antonio Nunez C./Guatemala, Marcelino Ortiz/Mexico, A.M. Cakau/Fiji, Peter Kuzmic/Yugoslavia, Paul Tehupuring/Indonesia, Prince Guneratnam/Malaysia; BOARD OF GOVERNORS: Dr. Bill Bright, Dr. James Kennedy, Rev. Vinson Synan, Dr. G. Raymond Carlson, Rev. James Robison, Rev. Benny Hinn, Dr. Loren Cunningham, Rev. Jamie Buckingham, Dr. Bob Weiner, Mrs. Melody Green, Mrs. Joy Dawson, Dr. Clyde Narramore, Rev. Jim Jackson, Rev. Gerald L. Fry, Mrs. Dee Jepson, Mrs. Carolyn Sundseth, Dr. Paul Walker, Rev. Tommy Tyson, Rev. Tommy Barnett, Bishop John Meares, Dr. Carl Lundquest, Dr. Ray Whitaker, Dr. Bill Basansky, Dr. Hilton Sutton, Mr. John Beckett, Rev. Jerry Bernard, Jeff Fenholt--(blessings unto you, son, for you have walked a hard path indeed to come into Truth--please do not err in discernment), and Phil Driscoll.

YOU WOULD LEAD THOUSANDS TO CHRIST AS IS STATED ABOVE IN NUMBER 8? THEN YE WOULD CLEAN OF THINE DOORSTEPS AND THEN REACH OUT AND ASSIST THINE BROTHER TO TEND OF HIS WHEN THINE OWN IS PERFECTION--THEN YOU WILL GO WITHIN WHEREIN I DWELL AND BRING PERFECTION; THEN AND ONLY THEN, CAN YOU PRONOUNCE THINE JUDGMENT UPON THINE BROTHER--FURTHER, YE SHALL NOT DESIRE AT THAT POINT OF CLEANSING TO SO DO!

I can offer only infinite love and absolute Truth and show unto you the way home unto our Source. YOU MUST TAKE THE ACTION, CLEAN OF THINE NESTING PLACES AND HAVE A REVIVAL OF TRUTH WITHIN THINE SOULS INTO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE ONE GOD--THE ALL IN ALL!

I AM SANANDA, THE ONE YOU CALLED JESUS AMONG OTHER LABELS. I BORE THE MANTLE OF CHRIST AS GIVEN UNTO ME--AS EARNED BY ME--FROM OUR FATHER. I SHALL NOW STAND IN PERFECTION OF MY TRUST AS AGAIN GIVEN INTO MY HANDS IN HIS BEHALF UNTO YOU HIS REFLECTION AND IMAGE THAT YOU MIGHT REFLECT PERFECTION AGAIN AND RETURN UNTO YOUR ORIGIN--ONE WITH THE ONENESS! SO BE IT AND SELAH, I CAN ONLY GIVE THE WORD UNTO YOU FOR THE "WORD IS". I AM THE WORD!

Dharma, ye shall please append the words unto John from thine book ye call Holy. This is not to infer that all books are not Holy! But ‘tis this word that ye ones of Earth quote so majestically:

".....Then I saw heaven opened and a white horse standing there; and the one sitting on the horse was name ‘Faithful and True'--the one who justly punishes and makes war. His eyes were like flames, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on his forehead, and only he knew its meaning. He was dipped in the blood, and his title was "THE WORD OF GOD." The armies of heaven, dressed in finest linen, white and clean, followed him on white horses.

"In his mouth he held a sharp sword to strike down the nations; he ruled them with an iron grip; and he trod the wine-press of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God. ON HIS ROBE AND THIGH WAS WRITTEN THIS TITLE: "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS." (By any pronunciation: Sananda!)

I suggest you ones study the entire document most carefully regarding these visions of the prophets for the time is at hand for the coming into Truth. Walk in the Light within the Truth and ye shall find freedom; walk in the path in which Earth man is headed and ye shall be reaping of the whirl-winds for the time of the cycles is closing. AMEN

Ye who will hear and heed my WORD shall find Truth but the choice is infinitely your own! So be it and may you find understanding through the infinite GRACE OF GOD OUR SOURCE. YE HAVE SUMMONED ME AND I HEREIN RESPOND. SALU, SALU, SALU; IN THE TRIUNE OF GOD AND THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN I TAKE MY PLACE TO AGAIN ASSUME MINE RESPONSIBILITY. ADONAI!

I AM, AND BECAUSE I
AM SO MIGHT YE BE!

Dharma, I place my hand upon thine head that ye rest in safety for ye will not be given to bear my burden longer. Ye who denounce and terrorize this, my scribe, shall be brought up short for ye shall find nothing save truth in these journals of God. She is but my hands upon the page! So be it. I stand as the shield and buckler that no one injure so much as a hair upon her head or those of my forebearers in service unto my return. They have come to prepare my place and they will be protected within my cloak.

As readers, do not misconstrue that this proclaims me to be manifest upon your place of density called physical. If anyone comes saying they are me, put him away from you. I speak through the signals and pulses of the ethers until such time as I shall walk again upon your place and ye shall all be given to recognize of my presence. BE CAREFUL OF THE WORDS YE GIVE FORTH CLAIMING TO BE OF MY PROJECTION LEST YOU BLUNDER INTO THE PITFALL OF HUMAN EGO INTERPRETATION, FOR I AM MOST CAPABLE OF PROJECTING MY OWN TRUTH AND SO SHALL IT BE.

Yea though you walk through the shadows, I shall walk beside thee--yea, even though they be the shadows of death--but you will ask me in for I shall not come unless ye call upon me. I shall carry ye if ye stumble and even if ye fall but ye will ask of me for I do not tread where uninvited for I intrude not upon the gift of our Father unto you--freedom of will and choice. To all who will ask shall I come. So be it. Amen.

PJ 21
CHAPTER 18
REC #1 HATONN
FRI., NOV. 16, 4:32 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 92
FRI., NOV. 16, 1990

I am Hatonn to commune very early in your timing, this day. I have asked you to experience the time just prior to a dawn so that we might touch more closely for we feel your fatigue and you must KNOW of the service you do for in the exhaustion you forget the importance of our work. It will be a wondrous dawn as the early light reflects upon the clouds of which you have had few, save ours, for months now. Your earth thirsts just as does the soul to drink of the waters of life. You have traveled far from the spring of life and the journey back is filled with stumbling stones.

Parts of your world are steeped in floods and parts are in their fourth year of draught and neither can know of the coming day. So be it, for these things would come to be in the closing cycles. Your world is like a wheel with the balance weights missing and the ride becomes bumpy and noisy. First the tire will wear unevenly--then the wheel bearings will go and then finally the wheel will be damaged until it will cease to turn--it is similar to that which has come upon you in the life flow and unbalance of your planet--you have misplaced the balance weight of Holy God and have waited so long to regain it so consequences must be accepted and corrected as we can do so.

NO ACCIDENTS

Do not overlook these things being perpetrated at the same moments in these days. All projected "plans" are but to fool you as to the full intent of actions by your nations in the Middle East. This does not mean that the cover plans will not come to be for all depends upon that which is allowed by the enemy. If you cannot get the proper surveillance you might well have to follow up with the projected plans of Bush to the Middle East, etc.

You do not launch the biggest military operation at the same time you launch a top secret pay-load aboard one of your shuttles. Further, it is fully intended to keep this shuttle in sub-orbit and launch a "blind" rocket with the pay-load. The rocket will be launched from the shuttle itself. You only "think" it has a large crew--it does not! Further, either way, the crew will be brought back in a capsule and the craft sacrificed as were the first four Columbia shuttles. The "night" launch was to allow for instant coverage of the target in daylight--do not be foolish, chelas, for your planet is in grave circumstance at the hands of these mad-men who plan control of your world.

Dharma, take a short break please, while we shore up security in this place.

Thank you, chela, we can continue.

I ask that you ones consider the facade played out for your notice. This also comes at the dark of the moon which is an important sign for the natives. Whether or not it turns into THE war is only somewhat relevant for it was time to do something with the troops as they have sat in the oven for too long and become indeed restless and militant. They are trapped in a desert prison from which they have no means of escape--the only way out is to defect--there is no where to go if desertion is a question and mutiny is out of the question for where would an army go? They can sit down and refuse to fight but your own leaders would take issue by killing the dissenters.

If the surveillance and sensor probes do not fulfill their missions then "plan two" goes into effect which is to visit the troops and make whoopee! Notice the other nations are in knowledge of imminent war--they even have labeled this "training" maneuver--"Imminent Thunder". What will you call the war? "Lightening Strike" perhaps? How does "Desert Storm" sound? It will be "cute" whatever it is and about as secret as your newspaper front pages--which by the way, are quite secret! Note the news media is playing the game superbly with disinformation, no information and misleading information.

How lucky for your soldiers to already be wearing their "gas" gear when the Israeli's gas your own troops--how fortunate to "already be on practice maneuvers!" The entire scenario is set to confuse and confound the world and it is working. Strange things happen with secret objectives however, for sometimes the scenario turns out to be the gigantic snafu! The problem is that the world is the stakes in this little game of power and greed.

The worse thing for you ones left in the U.S. is that you now have no protection at all--all your defense network available is now GONE! I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE NEXT MONTHS WILL BE THE MOST DANGEROUS THUS FAR ON YOUR PLANET.

What is all the food shortage in Russia? Just that, a shortage! The point is that the push from opposition is to cause Gorbachev to pull grain from the survival silos and he dares not do so because he fears snafus, also. I suggest you ones keep your eyes and ears open and your reserve larders filled. Oberli, get more wheat, son, and various grains in addition to that which you have. Also obtain your own hand grinder for the grain; do not depend on another to share theirs for each will probably need their own. Get also, an additional supply of supplements for the hammer is coming down and the growing fields may lay dormant without irrigation facilities for a season or so. As bad as the interruption in the viaduct system is, the fact is that the water for irrigation is now contaminated with pesticides and toxic elements and this will worsen by compounding for the contaminants are in the earth and are leaching out. THE WORLD PLANNERS ARE IN THIS TO SERIOUSLY MAKE THEIR PLAY FOR GLOBAL CONTROL AND THE CONFLICT WILL NOT BE IN TERMS OF FAIR WAR GAMES THIS TIME, BRETHREN. Mr. Bush means it, chelas, this will not be a Vietnam-type war--THE CARTEL FULLY INTENDS TO WIN!

I suggest you look into the eyes of Bush, Baker and Thatcher--then look into the eyes of weary Hussein and see where God might be reflected! I suggest you all look most closely at those which are ready to execute you and yours. The tyranny coming upon you will be the most heinous in the history of your nations if you allow this thing to come to pass and millions will perish, yea, billions.

Perhaps the following quote from the headlines in your paper of yesterday, November 15, 1990:

"WASHINGTON--U.S. Roman Catholic bishops WED. adopted (voted-in) their first comprehensive guidelines on human sexuality, portraying it in exalting terms and calling for it to be taught in Catholic schools.

"Against some opposition and attempts at delay, the document was approved by a strong voice vote by the national Conference of Catholic Bishops.

"It says sexual education should be taught in schools and parishes as well as in families....

"Describing sexuality as a ‘wonderful gift,' the bishops say they approach the subject with a ‘deep and abiding sense of appreciation, wonder and respect.'

"They add: ‘We are dealing with a divine gift, a primal dimension of each person, a mysterious blend of spirit and body, which shares in God's own creative love and life.

"‘Sexuality is a dimension of one's restless heart, which continually yearns for interpersonal communion, glimpsed and experienced to varying degrees in this life, ultimately finding full oneness only in God, here and hereafter'...‘We are created not as angels or pure spirits, but as human beings, embodied and sexual'...‘Sexuality prompts each of us from within, calling us to personal as well as spiritual growth and drawing us out from self to interpersonal bonds and commitments with others, both women and men.....'"

And so on it goes--have to have "birthrights", too, you know.

There is not one word regarding God and/or RESPONSIBILITY! These wondrous bishops do however, say they will consider allowing contraception in addition to loosening restrictions regarding sexual activities. Do you hear what I say? I say nothing about sexuality and inter-relations of love and understanding in mutual LOVE emotional gifting--it is the irresponsible ACTIONS AND BEHAVIORS WHICH ARE ERRONEOUS. LOVE HAS NAUGHT TO DO WITH SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, DEAR FRIENDS! UNTIL YOU LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, YOU ARE DESTINED TO CONTINUE THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL. I DO NOT JUDGE--I SIMPLY STATE FACT! YOUR EARTH CANNOT SURVIVE THE POPULATION OVERLOAD NOR WILL IT LONG SUSTAIN EMOTIONALLY WHILE COMMITTING MURDER ON THE INNOCENT UNBORN CAUSED BY IRRESPONSIBLE "SEXUAL INTERPERSONAL BONDING FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN". SO BE IT, IT IS ONLY A NOTICE IN THE PAPER WHICH DENOTES A FINAL WALL FALLING IN THE LARGEST CHURCH IN THE WORLD. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE BEFORE THE ENTIRE CHURCH FALLS? WELL, YOU SEE, IF A THING STANDS FOR "FLEXIBILITY" AS TO GOD'S LAWS, IT SHALL FALL AT ANY RATE. I CONDEMN NOTHING--I SIMPLY POINT OUT INTERESTING DATA. EARTH MAN'S SEXUAL HABITS DO NOT INTERFERE WITH ME--THEY ARE YOUR PROBLEM! I WOULD, HOWEVER, SUGGEST YOU LOOK AROUND AT YOUR WORLD AND THE STARVING CHILDREN AND EMPTY EYES OF THE ABUSED AND NEGLECTED BABIES--SAY, IN ROMANIA--AND SEE WHAT YOUR HEART FEELS ABOUT IRRESPONSIBLE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES. EVERY ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN WERE CONCEIVED IN THE SAME MANNER!

VIEW FROM THE MOUNTAIN--SHADOWS
IN BIOLOGICAL MIRROR

Why do you function as you do? Because you have forgotten the Truth and confuse desire with love. You long for the oneness, the sharing, the projection of self but do not feel worthy or responsible enough to tend that which you create and now you have procreated to the point of having no more time or space for truly wondrous creation.

You are interested in populating a material universe with creatures that express the balance between stellar and planetary polarities. The interest is in creatures that have substance to them--flesh! bone! wing! fur! scale! ear! eye! Creatures that are sensitive to sound and light. You want to inhabit forms of soil and starlight. You are interested in people: artists, creators, lovers singing the elements to life.

And so you create images of what you would like to see clothed in the worlds of form. Creative images. Entities. Sent forth to dimensionalize in full, seven-spectral vibrational matter, to clothe themselves, through paths of their own choosing, in the living biology of a loving material world.

You are both the source and the reality of these images. You are God's specific terrestrial intentions personified: highly focused angels of creation. You are the builders and the mechanics among the tribes. You go to a geographical area for a reconnaissance mission, a fact finding, light-sound-sensing, exploratory mission. You cannot stop until somehow you gain knowledge of how to clothe yourselves in water, air, earth and fire--always drawing farther from the God-source and further into forgetting of the wondrous ability you carried on your wings.

No sooner, however, do your spirits hover near the surface of a manifest planet than you find an earth already teeming with biological suggestions. Before you have gathered even a fraction of the data you require, like prairie dust drawn into a whirlwind, the earth elements rush unto you, dancing in myriad living images saying, "Here, this is it. This is what you want. This is what you are. Here are living, three-dimensional, biological pictures of your thoughts and dreams--plants, fishes, animals--thought objectifications of designs suspend in your light fields.

While you still observe, the earth is throwing up objectifications of every image and idea that enters your consciousness. Some of your ideas are well thought out, but builders consider many options before committing materials to a design. You are used to seeing your considerations objectified on the higher mental and spirit planes; but after examining designs on those levels, if you do not wish to sustain them, you simply turn your attention elsewhere and the objectification disappears--as if it never was. On earth, it is different. The creature, whether it be a saber-toothed tiger, a butterfly, or a flower, continues to live. This is the value as well as the challenge of the earth, dear ones, and that which you manifest does not simply "go away".

"Please", you cry out to your elemental helpers, "slow down. We have not yet begun to create. Not consciously. Are you already that excited? We are just here to gather information."

"Oh, let us help," reply water, air, earth and fire. What is it you desire? Tell us. In feather, fur, scale and flesh we are giving you the information you require. We cannot help this excitement. It is what our whole world feels in the creative energies of your presence. How else do you propose to gather information? We want to help clothe you in matter. Show yourselves to us. We want to see what you look like in all your aspects. For you, we have been longing and waiting. We will do anything to help you. We love you."

Now, you see, you have reached another cycle--the time to reverse the process and you long again for the angelic state and the desire to touch again upon the etheric--you long to see us of the cosmos and reach again into and among the stars from whence you originally came.

And thusly began your early communication with the elemental beings of the earth. Some of your communication gets through. Some of it does not. The earth forces are profoundly intelligent; they understand the structure of matter and the eternal Truth it embodies more comprehensively than do you; but the nature of their intelligence is, in many respects, opposite to the nature of your own.

Intelligence is relative to the context in which it functions; it is the measure of a unit's ability to creatively interact with and within its environment. There is no such thing as purely objective intelligence. What is intelligent behavior in the cooler realms of material structure would be fatal on the surface of a star; and conversely, what is intelligent behavior on the surface of a sun would be utterly devastating upon a material world.

Relative to the material realms, the elemental beings of the earth had reached the same high order of intelligence that you had reached in relation to your stellar realms. In that sense you each represented the pinnacle of the only two fundamental types of intelligence that had yet--up until our meeting--achieved incarnate expression in the universe.

What you were seeking to create upon the earth was, in effect, a whole new kind of interactive intelligence, a kind of intelligence that could, when required, embody either stellar or material intelligence but that would place its primary value upon the synthesis of the two. Ultimately, only the new intelligence itself could determine just what that synthesis would be. This was the unknown, the variable. It rested like a gray question mark in the middle of your every equation.

Working with your elemental partners in the earth, you could guess at what values the new intelligence might prefer and approximate the conditions most likely to favor its appearance; but you could not in any way compel it to be. The new intelligence could not be manufactured; it could only grow of its own accord within a womb-like environment, a world that gave it every chance to be. Working as closely with your elemental partners as the differences between you allowed, you gradually channeled more and more of the earth's biosphere into increasingly likely candidates for this new type of intelligence.

As time passed, there were critical junctures in the creative process, moments in your relationship with the elemental beings when breakthroughs occurred, when new ideas were grasped. The level of mutual creativity gradually gained precision. The earth elementals came closer and closer to understanding the creatures in which you were interested: translucent creatures capable of knowing both solar and material intelligence as their own. But what would that practically require? What kind of minerals? What kind of bone structure? What size and weight? What kind of diet? Environment? Climate? At each breakthrough of new understanding, the earth elements would catch the energizing winds of your spirit intention and sail them into increasingly more accurate embodiment.