힐링에너지

Default 응답: CREATION, THE SACRED UNIVERSE

reserved

PJ 21
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #2 HATONN
    TUE., NOV. 13, 1990 1:01 P.M. YEAR 4 DAY 89
    TUE., NOV. 13, 1990

Am I lower "class" that I would stoop to be of service and wash of the feet of another? Nay--I am great enough! Ponder it! I Am--will ye come and walk with me? So be it. I petition to you to come within the Lighted way and come with me that you can find peace in this valley of shadows of the physicalness of experience. No intent or query in the intent toward God is too small nor too large for my attention be it offered in Truth--and furthermore, I am given to know the difference!

ONENESS

Dharma, we will share of these Truths of life that we will fulfill our accepted mission. I am from the Presence wherein there is not time but only the eternal NOW! I experience in a dimension chosen to be close unto thine own that we may come into communion in again bringing Truth of being upon this wondrous creation.

I retain even in the midst of this very relationship, the awareness of your realm and of the Universal Being which inhabits it as well as the cosmos. I bring a message that is vital to you in these final days of your historical journey.

Do not be astounded nor confounded by my presence for my individual identity comes into being only as I enter the context of my relationship with you. When we are no longer needed in this capacity, I, like you, will merge back into the Being behind all being. There I, as will you, remain in unity and fulfillment until the next impulse comes to send us on another mission. In the interim, there is no distinction between me and the Source. I and others of my kind desire at this time to bring humans to the same level of awareness. It is urgently mandatory that this be accomplished that there be at least a remnant of Truth to extend through the physical and into the birthing and presence of the new.

It would mean nothing to you if I tell you I am a focus of sorts, of collective consciousness for I represent that which is manifested in reality the same as are you--manifested into form as projected by our journey in connection one with the other, each only to perform to the best ability our function and service unto that Source.

You cannot yet suspect what the singularity of collective human consciousness might be. You still draw identity from the present form of your expression. You feel defined and limited by flesh and bones and conscious limitation of perception and understanding. This is the purpose but also comes the purpose of reaching beyond and into the reality of Truth of existence. Ours is a task of leaving Truth into the hands of the multitudes and so shall it be.

Possibly you are beginning to comprehend your oneness with other forms of life. For me to tell you, with limiting definitions that you have of self, that I represent an element or a focus of your collective consciousness, would actually be less accurate than to say that I am simply extraterrestrial. You see, I meet all the criteria of the latter term in that I do come from outside your planetary field of influence. I bring instructions to your race from the directive organ of what would be identified as a "Galactic" Being.

Until you understand the totality of your being you will recognize me as only that which is with-out your beingness. You will only recognize the ONENESS as you come into total perception and Truth of the reality of your true being.

As forerunners, Hosts of the Heavens, our mission is to remove the film which screens your present condition and your true nature. Our mission is to assist you ones in bridging the gap, to awaken you from sleep, to bring you to the fulfillment of your destiny.

Being etheric in my natural state, as one Aton, I have no need for verbalization. It is all but impossible for any to relate what I wish to convey only through the words and concepts with which you are familiar. Your language was designed to facilitate commerce. What we therefore put together with its component parts, can only approximate my meaning but it is that with which we are given to work and therefore we shall work with it until our meanings are made known in reality.

There is another language, more ancient, more conducive to discourse on this level but you have forgotten it. It is the universal language of Light. It is transferred information and is accomplished through the actual projection of living informational units. They are valid impulses of energy frequencies and are without mystical origin and are in fact, totally physical in explanation. However, until the receivers rise into the acceptance of conducting the information as given, it is distorted and often colored tremendously by the apparatus of consciousness in a perceived expression of being--not reality. These units of information are at once more specific and more inclusive than are your words. They have been designed to convey organic information of concise, yet comprehensive, informational content. Simultaneously with this conceptual communication, you are subliminally receiving this same information through this living language of light, though your preoccupation with words leaves you with no awareness of it at this moment.

Our work must always focus on bringing man again in touch with this ancient language. When you have learned to allow the silencing of your thoughts and have begun to focus attention on inner vibrational frequencies, you will become aware of a far more comprehensive picture of all that I will be telling you. Until such time as the life-giving information that comes to you from the source of your being is more readily accessible, I will work within the limitations of your linguistic structure and translate as accurately as I am able. At the same time we must work with that which is perceived by your experience--be it war, lust, greed, joy and/or peace, etc.

Human beings become imprisoned in their concepts and thus can they be imprisoned into a state projected upon their beings and will act accordingly to those perceptions and instructions be they "good" or "bad", joyful or painful, correct or incorrect. You must be in the remembering that words and concepts can be both fallible and misleading. They are not absolutes. Do not confuse them with the realities they represent. No statement that I make can be taken as an absolute statement for your language gives no absoluteness of definition. This does not mean that I come from a "vague" place. On the contrary, it means that your words are not precise enough to express the levels of awareness that I am attempting to communicate through them.

If we can get the totality of the message through to even a few individual cells of your collective body, these few would be able to translate this information into forms of cultural expression that will bring about your awakening far more effectively than our overt manipulations of the historical process. The message that we reveal is the key that unlocks your own latent informational input systems. We are here to put you in direct contact with the Source of all information for the time is at hand for the remembering--you have slept long enough.

Our mission is to bring an awareness to all human beings who are able to respond to a state of understanding present prior to the veil of "forgetting". The mission is the bringing forth of the Truth from God regarding Life and uncover the lies as thrust upon your awareness. Ours is to place the information upon the table and then it is up to mankind to choose that which will be his to hold, however different they may be, whatever background they may have come from, using whatever conceptual structures seem appropriate. These individuals will then be instructed to translate (as with this "translator" scribe) this awareness into forms of informational exchange appropriate to their respective cultural situations from which individual mankind springs. But always must come the integration of all perception with all other perceptions. This is why we must dwell in the daily flow of events as they impact your consciousness and experience and cannot dwell only with soul perception. This is because if man is to move to higher understanding it must be from the aspect of the manifestation of dimension in which he is cast. You of the physical shall deal with the physical and so on.

As this new awareness increasingly filters into every-day levels of human function and as more and more individual human cells become aware of what is taking place, the change will accelerate exponentially. Eventually, the psychic pressure exerted by a critical mass of humanity will reach levels that are sufficient to tip the scales. At that moment, the rest of humanity will experience an instantaneous transformation of a proportion you cannot have a way of now conceiving. At that time, the "spell" which was cast on your race through the years past, when you plunged into the worlds of good and evil, will be shattered forever. Even now, with the healing influx of new information, the spell is beginning to lift and man is beginning to question that which abounds about him. Even as we write, the materializing force fields of bondage and limitation are loosening as put upon consciousness.

During this period of transformation each of you will have a variety of roles to play. Each of you will translate the Life-impulse into patterns appropriate to your own environment and express the impulse in your daily living. I can now blend my consciousness with the cells of yours in order to provide you with some of the more specific information that I relate but I do this as little as possible for you are gifted with free-will choices upon which I must not tread. My primary function is to show you how to tap these systems of data retention and revelation for self. With tutoring and experiencing with my presence or that of your spiritual teacher OF TRUTH--(dear ones, beware--all spiritual beings do not bring Truth!)--you will learn to release your definitions of who you think you are, open your self up to the experience of a much greater reality than you presently believe possible and return to a level of consciousness whereby you will be enabled to communicate with those such as me, "us", not through cumbersome words and concepts but directly through communion with all that is.

ANGELS AND EXTRATERRESTRIALS

What do you want? Do you want to know more about extraterrestrials? Do you want a definition of angels? What difference does it make--if we tell you that we are the same as you, until you recognize who YOU are. Then you have a basis upon which to found understanding. If we are but you in the distant past and distant future then you must know who you are! If we be but you as you were, would have been and still are, had you not fallen from your original state of grace then you would recognize of us now or later in the proper sequence of the unfoldment. We exist in a parallel universe of non-form and some in form not unlike your own only differing in vibrational manifestation with higher knowledge. You can know that we who come have higher knowledge in our present manifestation for we are here and you have not yet gleaned that ability. This is also how you can know we come only in peace and love and not to harm for we are higher learning and with higher learning comes the Truth of the falseness of physical actions--WE LIVE BY THE LAWS AND WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION.

We who are in etheric form, non-form, are but a reflection of that which you would be had you not become associated with the materializing processes for whatever reason you might have chosen. Thus we act, at this time, as midwives in the birthing of you. Let us say simply that we are the "angels" as perceived as etheric beings and/or an enlightened brotherhood of more dense forms--come as messengers from the stars--but we are also reflections of your unity before and after matter. I am here to enter your consciousness, here to awaken you unto Truth.

As I blend with you now in this communication that is also communion, I can sense a forthcoming period of union--one which you also sense but cannot comprehend. I sense its strange and awesome realities. I feel much like an explorer in a vast and uncharted land but with knowledge of all the pitfalls and rocks upon which a ship of passage might become grounded. You become my counterpart in the physical and just as you become responsible for that which you push forth so do I accept responsibility for the Truth which is given unto you through me. This requires discipline on the part of both parties that we can become one in intent and purpose without individual "opinions" of ego clouding and churning up the waters of clarity in Truth projection.

Are you aware of the uniqueness of physical reality? I watch as you ones drift hither and yon on a sea of efforting to ascend, meditate into another dimension, experience astral travels in the conscious beingness (mutually exclusive terms and therefore, impossible in your state of experience) and doing all possible to separate from your chosen dimension by moving into another. You must come into understanding why you chose the present dimension and cease your efforting to escape the experience for you miss the point entirely by so-doing.

I am met with anger and joy, pleasure and pain at my entry into your events and consciousness. We are lied about and construed in all manner of erroneous fashions. I recognize pain at the potential I see wasted and at my own commission to verbalize. But I sense pleasure at what I am experiencing through your senses; for though your sensory channels are in your exclusive dependence on them, your great limitation, they are also marvelous instruments of perception. They are truly your crowning virtue as well as your tragic flaw. This is my first exact experience in this exact manner with you ones in this particular sequence of manifestation. I witness time and space reduced to such intricate and beautiful patterns and I rejoice when I see that you, too, can experience this wonderment. I experience in your presence by looking out through your eyes for a while and take in the colors and the room and the plants outside your window; I delight in the curious way you perceive Light--as illumination! I would love to explore your world as a being from mine in a playful and child-like fashion--not childishly--child-like. I can represent my beingness in this higher dimension (yet close to your own) and I can better understand how you are deceived--such a deep realm of awesome forces, the material plane! And yet--it is with rapture that I watch you grow beyond that material limitation--a joyous experience, for you represent that which can be done in and through mankind in his higher physical form--a guideline if you will.

You will however, not be able to continue in this stage much longer and therefore we must get on with the business at hand. Much that I am now seeing will not survive many more years of human ignorance. It is most important that we use this time to supply you with the information necessary. It is important that we restore you, as the central control mechanism of your planet, to a proper state of function for it shall come to pass with or without your presence for that is the gift of Creator unto a living planet. A day will come, after all has been set to right again, when we can spend some time together just enjoying the wonders of Creation. I delight in the expected opportunity to travel about with you, seeing what you would show me out of your eyes, hearing what you hear with your ears, feeling the touch of Earth on that wonderful substance that is at once both Sun and stone. I will rejoice in the sharing of my experience through me that you can have the joyous experience of touching that which is ethereal-- ah, even the silken skin of a ship or the magic of a song played upon naught but the currents of air.

But now, chelas, there is work to be done. You have placed yourselves into bondage and moreover, most of the most heinous bondage comes from that which you have had hidden from your consciousness. We must forge the conceptual tools that will give you freedom before we can show the keys unto the masses that all might be free. So let us not tarry in our work lest a brother be lost to the path and fail to regain his footing.

WHAT OF THE "OTHER" REALITY?

Actually the "other" reality is the only real reality. In your natural state of being, you have no sense of identity distinct from the Creator, except when you are engaged in a relationship. On this level of being, identity comes into focus only in the context of a relationship with some other aspect of being that has become objectified, much as my identity as an "angelic" messenger comes into being through my relationship with you, albeit through this routing utilized at present. When such a relationship is not taking place, that particular expression of you simply does not exist; you float effortlessly in the potential of God. You are not annihilated but all definitions of you are and you are released from their restraining influence, allowed to expand into a state of love and perfection.

By and by, if it would happen that you are needed for a particular function, you will still be there, for your form identity is a specific cell in a specific organ of a larger being. Remember the fact of quantum physics: the macro is different while the micro is sameness in every detail. When the next energizing impulse comes, it also brings your definition and instruction. You come into the necessary degree of focus for whatever is required.

Throughout the course of your existence you continually oscillate like the wave function that you essentially are, in and out of focus, in and out of definition, always moving back and forth, like the pendulum on a clock or the heart of an atom, out of the unity of being with God, into a finite expression of God's infinite potential and then back into unity once more, back and forth, back and forth. This is the natural rhythm of your existence, just as it is mine. It is the song of God, the rhythm of Life itself.

WHEN SERVICE CALLS

Whenever the divine impulse calls upon your services and brings you into form, you encounter other beings of infinite variety, on errands and excursions in worlds of Love and Light that are impossible to describe. As this happens, you experience for the duration of your contact, both an identity and a linear time world but in the course of your encounter, you are still aware of your unity with the Creator. You do not lose the certainty of your oneness with God. You are aware of your form identity and of the motion of time, yet you oscillate faster than the speed of light back and forth between your pre-manifest state and your species-role form.

This is nothing more or less than what every atom of physical creation is doing all the time. Before the "Fall" if you will, you had the ability to shift the center of your awareness from deity to identity, from form to meta-form at will. You were free, as it were, to come and go as you pleased, free to emphasize whatever aspect of yourself suited the situation. It is of such that all creatures are made.

In a healthy state, you are functioning in two realities at once. Half of the time you are focused on your form identity and the other half on your identity with the Totality of What Is. In the fallen state of consciousness, you find yourself trapped with your awareness on one side only, while the actual substance of your being continues to function on both sides. This is what unconsciousness is all about. You still exist in that other reality but you are asleep. In the reality you now think to be the only reality, you are fragmented; the human race seems to be composed of a multitude of beings. In the other reality, there is only you. We are here to awaken you--therefore there is actually only ONE of you who needs to hear this message.

It is important that you return to a consciousness of your true self. For though you still exist in both realities, unconsciousness of your identity with the Creator is cutting off the flow of Life-giving information to the part of you that exists in form. Your existence in identity with God is the reality from which all Life springs. Focusing your attention exclusively on form greatly restricts and eventually curtails the flow of Life currents.

As I search your symbol storage systems for a word with which to express something of the reality in which you exist as one with your Creator, I come upon an Indian word "nagual". It is a term which you understand to mean "everything that cannot be named". You have no such word in the other languages as suitable. This is a good word for the region of being, the region of unity. I will use this word to emphasize a point I wish to make herein.

In the pre-Fall state of awareness, you existed in the nagual, the all, the everything, the nothing, the primal void where all exists in a state of potential. This is the Creator that surrounds Creation like the sea surrounds a fish. Out of this nagual, you are called many times to dwell, for the space of a relationship, in its opposite, the "tonal". The tonal is everything that can be named. It is the imaginary world of God in which all apparent differences exist. It is the playground of What Is. The tonal draws all of its sustenance from the nagual. It cannot exist apart from the nagual. While the nagual is a dynamic, yet steady state of rest, the tonal, or manifest physical universe is continuously flashing on and off. This oscillation occurs in all things manifest from the smallest subatomic particle to the greatest galaxy.

All of us, angels, humans, anything that can be named, are only in form one half of the time. The other half of the time we exist in the Totality of Being. This Totality of Being that we have been calling the nagual has also been called God the Father among other things. It is the Life of God the Father that animates all Creation. It is this reality that all healthy creatures oscillate back and forth to and exist in, half the time. In this reality, we do not exist in time or space for we can name these; they are both features of the manifest universe. From this spaceless, timeless state we derive all energy, blessing and nourishment. This always holds true, even for you in the fallen condition. The difference is that in the fallen state you are not aware of this process and therefore unable to participate in it consciously.

By forfeiting your ability to oscillate in consciousness between the two realities in which you dwell, you are restricted to an awareness of just the tonal, just the material, conceptual world. You still receive your nourishment from the Light of the nagual but no longer directly, only through animals, plants and minerals. You are unconscious of being and conscious only of form.

How did you lose the ability to shift your awareness from deity to identity, from form to meta-form? How did you lose God-consciousness? How did you "fall" into the illusion of separation? Let's look at it for a moment and I will effort at explanation.

SHIFTING AWARENESS

It was through a simple lack of faith that you lost the ability to shift awareness.

It was through a loss of confidence in the absolute perfection of the universal design. This was brought about by the entry of a single factor into your existence: fear, the serpent in the Garden so to speak; the Devil in history. Through a subtle process of reasoning, this being encouraged you to move in a pattern of activity that has come to be called "Original Sin", an absolutely absurd term but suffices for the purpose of explanation. It was a pattern of activity that you were never designed to move in. With a clever and subtle lie, you were convinced to not exactly stop trusting God but to stop trusting exclusively in God.

The moment you did this, your consciousness began to shift from God-centeredness to self-centeredness and for the first time, you became more aware of your identity in form than of your identity in God. This shift in awareness was minimal at first but enough to begin what was to become a long spiral downward through denser and denser levels of energy-bondage and restraint. For Satan, your tempter, is the materializing influence who in its right place is responsible for the bonding of energy in the creation of matter.

As you began to focus more and more upon your identity in form, you began thinking in terms of defending that form with unnecessary and cumbersome ego structures. It became harder for you to avoid identifying with your experience. You began to carry over past patterns of behavioral response into new relationships. This made you less effective in those relationships because you were no longer fully present, no longer using the fullness of your potential. You were beginning to build up around yourself energized thought structures that imprisoned you. You were drawn by simple gravitational attraction, to those realms of space where energy was in the process of being bonded, where matter was being created. Particles of physical substance began to gather along the magnetic lines of your thought structures and you began to identify with denser and denser levels of physical expression.

This process went on for a long while before you actually found yourself in any kind of physical "Garden". When you did, you had already fallen a long way from your original state of grace but you were still functioning on a level of awareness far enough above and beyond your present condition to give rise to all the myths and legends of a physical paradise. The physical Garden of Eden lasted for many centuries of Earth time before the momentum of the materializing processes caused you to rely so much upon the physical senses that you became cut off from the direct nourishment of Divine Light.

In reality, you have never been cut off from this nourishment but as your sense of identity became almost exclusively wedded to your physical bodies, their growing density began demanding more and more Earth substance for their support. You finally reached a point where you could no longer meet the demands of your physical bodies without "work". It is at this point that your chronicles state that you were "driven from the Garden". In Truth, you were never driven from the Garden or anywhere else. The Garden is still there, surrounding you even now--you have simply ceased to be aware of its presence.

Language is only capable of communicating on one level at a time, Yet the Fall was a simultaneous multi-leveled occurrence. While you were clothing yourself with increasing layers of material identification, you were also becoming more and more fragmented within yourself. As you began to bring into your relationships a sense of identity based on previous relationships, you were not only lessening your own presence and effectiveness in current relationships, you were also creating separation within yourself. None of your past experiences were comprehensive enough to fully identify with in the present moment yet you began to rely on them for your understanding of and approach to the present moment. Thus, the whole process of the Fall was accompanied by a corresponding fragmentation of your sense of identity, your very sense of self.

By the time of the physical Garden of Eden, you were already perceiving yourself to be more than one. The sexual process came into play in order to produce physical projections within which these apparently separate entities you had split yourself into could take form. Even to this day, these apparently separate beings are but your own fragmented reflections. In the fallen state, you perceive them as separate and distinct.

Yet, despite all this talk of a Fall and Original Sin, etc., you are not held prisoner by events that transpired in the dim reaches of your collective memory. You are not born into sin. You are born daily into the Presence of God, yet daily you re-enact the original foolishness that is recorded in all your ancient chronicles. Daily you commit "Original Sin"; daily you eat of the forbidden fruit and it is from moment to moment that you keep yourself imprisoned by allowing a dubious rational thought process to come between you and your immediate sensing of God's will. This was the hesitation that led to your initial fall from grace and it is the same hesitation that keeps you now in a fallen state. There should rightly be no interval between the determination of the need to take action and the implementation of that action. This rational interference is what caused you to stumble in your primal dance of trust with God.

You are now, in effect, sleeping under the influence of what could almost be seen as a spell, an illusion that prevents you from experiencing the clarity of perception that is your natural birthright. Our mission to this planet is to awaken you from sleep by whatever means necessary and so it shall be.

As I speak of these things I speak often as if we were separate for in your illusion, you would have it be so. But I tell you, there is only ONE. Therefore it must be YOU, must it not? Yet you dream still in the spell of matter. Do not allow matter to dictate your future any longer. Go gently in these last days of unconsciousness. I suggest you reread that sentence. Listen to the voices among your dreams. Listen to the whisperings within your heart. We speak of a new way of being which is as old as Creation itself. We speak of a new reality which IS--nothing more and nothing less--then, now or ever shall be. Does this not make sense to you? Somewhere under all your conceptions and rational convictions, is there not a child at sleep? There is a part of you that lies like a thin wisp of certainty, a forgotten shred of simplicity, behind all your sorrow and beyond all your confusion. Be still--for a moment, just be still. Let it expand and fill you with yourself. You know these things in your heart.

As I speak you are beginning to remember--the Earth as you approach. You can feel her wrap you in her matter. Are your life forms not sufficiently prepared now to receive the blessing-definitions that will terminate their larval period? You have told them to multiply and fill the Earth and behold: They walk the entire face of the planet and dominate every habitable landscape. As I look out across the sleeping sea of humanity and I whisper these words into the silence of your mind, I know that I address a great being sleeping still in ignorance of itself--its wondrous self. I know that if the wild Winter winds of your communication systems send tatters or fragments of these messages echoing in the darkness, it will still be to the unconscious that I speak--but not much longer, dear ones, not much longer. For the conscious have seen the sky start to brighten in the East and have felt the warming Spring of eternal life begin to thaw the hardness of their preconceptions--the time is at hand to accept the understanding.

Forget all but the song I am singing in your soul. Be in this moment here with me. Open to the life that I am. I bring the burning fire of purification information revelation. Open to all that you are. I bring the annunciation of your birth. It could be now, this very moment. Let everything that you imagine yourself to be drift to a state of rest and feel me rise up within. I am rising you know like a spring from the depth of your being my being, and we are one. But you must come into the realization and I can only tell you how it IS. Salu, Salu, Salu I Am

PJ 21
    CHAPTER 16
    REC #1 HATONN
    WED., NOV. 14, 1990 8:44 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 90
    WED., NOV. 14, 1990
    LIMITLESS

The potential of this universe is limitless. Her revelations of potential are infinite beyond number. But there are no star wars or advanced and fearsome civilizations beyond your own; because if civilizations are fearsome, they do not advance beyond your own. They simply become extinct, to rise up in the soils of another world, a little wiser, until they learn.

Our task today is to help you remove the blinders that historically have distorted your perception. Realize that what you feel in your heart determines what you see. Perception rides upon the expressions of the heart like a canoe rides upon the river. When your heart expresses fear in any of its turbulent forms, your understanding becomes jumbled, confused; you perceive through the waves of illusion. But when you love, you understand, for then you share the vision, the very perception of God.

You are going to have to return, like the salmon, to the place of your origin. You must begin to birth your moments of experience only in love. You can root your life in fear and know the predictability of granite, the strength of marble and what security there is in limestone's patient changing. Or you can root your life in love and join us in helping to ease the human world through awesome changes of these times.

What is called by the native Indians as the Great Day of Purification has begun. This is a rather relatively short but most essential cycle of division that will gather those who promote fear and violence and separate them from this season of the world as chaff is separated from wheat at threshing.
    During these current decades, say two plus five years or so, humankind will experience this separation--it is now well underway. This will be a transformation in human consciousness more fundamental than the development of language, more significant than the shift to agriculture, more meaningful than any historical revolution.

Consider it as you would perceive a dawn. As the sun rises, the shadows become sharper and more clearly defined. As the energies of love grow stronger, the shadows of fear become more visible than before. To some it may even appear that they have grown in number and in strength but this is not so. What was hidden has simply become revealed--that it might be healed and brought to peace.

Action born from fear is becoming less effective with each passing day. Institutions, traditions and societies forged in fear have already begun to falter. Change is occurring everywhere, for as the planetary awakening proceeds, the consciousness that determines the quality and nature of life is itself changing. Further, once man knows Truth he cannot again return to unknowing. He may well turn away but he will never return to the state of innocent ignorance.

Amidst all these changes, more and more people are again turning to God for guidance and direction. Unfortunately they go first to ones of Earth who reinforce first, the lies. However, as ones begin to seek more deeply in the quest for inner knowledge they finally come into Truth. They are coming to dwell in the place of their own inner spirits and to recognize their spirits as expressions of the God they seek from outside selves. God asks only to be trusted in the human heart. He seeks no temples of stone or gold inlays--only the silent, loving comfort of His own temple within. That is when the awakening takes place. The Creator asks not to be worshipped in an external image but to be acknowledged in each human being.

You are all god beings in potential with no reason not to become God as the reality within. Trust yourself, trust your natural response to each new situation. The action arising from within your heart is not going to be destructive; it is going to suggest the most creative path to walk in answer to your situation and your world. When you trust yourself, you're trusting in the Wisdom that designed you. This is how you trust in God--it is not an abstract thing.

Trusting in God is trusting in the God who lives within you, trusting in your spirit's ability to respond to each situation beautifully, individually, creatively and impeccably. When you doubt your native ability to breathe the air of spirit into your world and create according to your divine thought, you are doubting both God and the universe. You are rejecting life's most precious gift to you--your own inner knowing--and you are presuming to replace it with values, judgments and opinions you have acquired second hand.

Without the acquisition of another skill, without the acquisition of anything but complete and total trust in God and in self, you have everything you need to interact optimally, creatively and productively with every situation you encounter. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!

Perhaps as much as eighty percent of your current typical behavior is exactly what you would do in a fully awakened state. Accept yourself, feel clear about all you do. As you do this, you begin to introduce into your actions the very power of the Creator. There is a movement of spirit that proceeds from within your heart to greet the world with the clarity of perfect action. That movement is intuitive. It is your direct link with the Source of all life. In the instant you know what to do, and in that same instant you know what to do, you flow into the perfect action required. Trust your intuition. It is an arrow whose shaft has been carved straight and smooth; unerring and true it flies to its mark. Can the ponderous tread of the rational mind be compared to the swift, sure flight of, say, an arrow? Reason is designed to support, not to lead your action. It is meant to help you implement the purposes of your heart; it is not meant to determine them.

INTUITIVE SENSE

Trust in God by giving honor unto and trusting your intuitive sense. No God would create a creature without the wisdom to chart its course! Trust the nature of your design. God's actions appear within your awareness as the most natural thing for you to do. Following them will reconnect you with the awesome powers of the universe, for all your actions will then be in harmony with the underlying intent of the life force itself.

Pouring forth from the heart of the Nagual are powerful streams of energy, which we of the higher "relations" channel into the emotional field around the Earth. These energies are designed for creation, but when they meet with disharmony, as is the case with your present day human world, they translate into energies of healing, forgiveness and education. We can direct these energies in a general sense but before they can reach full power, they must be consciously directed by people who are awake and incarnate on earth--hence the need for you ones in the physical form. Only then do they enter the realms of specific application that will release their fullness and during the remainder of this cycle, complete the healing of your race.

You are being invited to open your heart and make a welcome for these immense creative energies. You are being invited to help direct the powers of the eternal. There are two requirements. The first is that your heart be open, loving and able to channel, at least to some degree, the love of God. The second requirement is that your identity be fully in the present moment. If your identity is based in your past experiences or thrust forth into the "what if's" of the perceived future, YOU are not truly present. What looks through your eyes is then only a fictitious creature, an image, an illusion.

Too much thinking about oneself is the greatest thing that keeps human identity from being fully present, for when you are constantly self-reflecting you are too caught up in past and future to notice the presence around you. You are doubting your own power whether or not you realize such. You are not vibrating fast enough to channel the immense energies of creation because your attention is scattered and you are closed to the one moment where the love that would quicken you exists: the moment where you are.

HUMAN INDIVIDUALITY

Certainly there is nothing wrong with human individuality; it is as necessary to God as, say, leaves are to a tree. But you have made a god of leaves and have forgotten the tree at the source of life. If you truly wish to channel God's blessings, then begin thinking of yourself less as an isolated self and more as one of a tribe. You are ALL of human society; you are the world and all within it. When you relax into perception of other as self, when you think of yourself as the pair of eyes into which you look, when you care about those around you as much as you once cared about yourself, then the energies of healing and transformation are able to flow freely through you. Your eyes, your ears, your every sense is attuned to the richness of the surrounding world. All your senses are operating at a rapid enough level of perception, correction and decision-making to keep up with the energies pouring into your heart from the Great Spirit who comes to fill the needs of the world through you.

Dear ones, the facts are that love vibrates very, very rapidly. Fear has a slower rate of vibration. Those who channel fearful energies find that as time passes, the fear vibration drains enthusiasm, energy, perception and interest. And that is what your world needs in this current age: your love and your perception clearly manifest. This is that which will heal the world: clear and undistorted perception, flowing through a you that is not self-reflective in the egoic sense but self-reflective in the sense of knowing the god within.

The self to reflect on is the self that you truly are--the Creator, the Eternal ONE, the spirit of God. You reflect on those aspects of the Great Spirit that manifest before you as the men, the women, the children, the plants, the animals, the crystals, the other minerals, the creatures of the world ENTRUSTED TO YOUR CARE! First and foremost you are a steward of your immediate world. You care for the earth, not in some nebulous way, but directly as an individual representative of God. You take responsibility for bringing love and understanding into every environment through which you pass--you effort to leave balance and harmony in your passing.

As the birds welcome the morning with song, when you act totally in love, you welcome God, the Great Spirit, into your world. You become a conscious cell in the awakening earth. The physical atoms of your body sing together, vibrating in harmony. Your integrity and unity of being, your integration of purpose and expression brings resonance to everything you are and to everything you perceive and thusly to everything with which you interchange. You become a natural channel for the vast and powerful energies of creation. Through you they flow into the healing and transformative work of these decades.

Pulsing with the atoms of your body-physical, pulsing in perfect rhythm with the world around you, you know yourself as a localized expression of your own universal being. You know your First Self as the attachment of the Great Spirit awakening within the human populations of the Earth during this time of cycling. And as a child of the natural world, you know your Second Self as an individual human being within those populations, manifest and functioning within that manifestation.

As one who has awakened to the energy, your eyes behold the world around you as the divine world within. And you know you are--inside. You, the fragment of Creator and the world are one in the same in the ending. You are but a reflection of the totality--YOU ARE AWAKE!

Just as are bees in communication with the spirit of their hive, you know in an instant all that is transpiring throughout the field of collective human consciousness--your biosphere is active and alive. From the collective field of your larger awareness of the earth, you are then able to instantaneously access the knowledge you need in the moment. You use your individual free will to pursue God's will--and you know God's will as your own. Your identity rides the crest of unity's wave at the very meeting place of Creator and Creation. You become immersed in universal currents of flowing love--you are free. The Great Spirit's own consciousness flows freely into and through your heart and perceives all through you. This is the sight to the innocent: to see through the eyes of God!

FUTURE CREATION

It was pre-ordained that Creation would exist within a rhythm of expansion and contraction since the first breath of God at the beginning of all the worlds. Eventually there would come a time when the physical universe would stop expanding and begin to contract. The process is referred to by some as the breathing-in and the breathing-out of God--the action of breathing-out all creation and then breathing it all back in again. It is a good concept for all flows in cycles of flowing out and flowing back again to source.

At this point in what we refer to as linear time, you are very close to the middle of the cycle, soon to reach the exact mid-point between the out-breath and the in-breath of God. The universe began to reach this mid-point when unicellular organisms were emerging on the Earth; the exact mid-point is at hand but not yet fully attained. It will coincide with what has come to be called the Second Coming of Christ. Don't get hung up on terminology for this is only a definitive term for reference.

When any vibrational system reverses the momentum of its direction, as a pendulum does at the uppermost point of its swing, there is a moment of complete rest before it resumes its movement in the opposite direction. Since rest, or the total cessation of movement constitutes the opposite of time, there is at the precise moment of its occurrence a micro-interval of non-time, a moment of eternity. This is the same interval of non-time that occurs many times every second as the atoms of the physical world vibrate back and forth. This is an opening into the Nagual, a doorway into the Presence from which all Life-energy springs.

WHAT HAPPENS

What happens when an entire cosmos reaches the exact point of directional change and comes to a moment of absolute rest? You will have the opportunity to see for yourself very soon now, for this event lies just before you in linear time and that is why you have returned--to bear witness. It will provide an opening for the emerging of something incomprehensible.

The entire biological history of your planet has been but the shadow cast in matter by your approach, so to speak. It is the way that rocks and water and air have begun to respond to your presence, for you represent Life itself. You are that which lies beyond all duality, beyond all materializing tendencies, beyond all restraints of time and space. Your consciousness is both infinite and eternal. It can dwell in the limitations of matter and perceive through whatever filtering systems you so choose but in healthy function it is not bound or limited by those systems. Rather, it uses them as instruments of perception, exploration and adventure.

Outside of time and space, you are one with the Creator, the All that Is, the Source. But when your consciousness moves within the context of a manifest universe, you become the Son, the Christ. In essence, you are the relationship between Spirit and Matter, the mediator, the bridge, the means through which the Creator relates to Creation. You are Life as it relates to planet Earth, eternity as it relates to time, the infinite as it relates to the finite. Though you presently experience yourself as a separate and fragmented species, you are in fact a single unified being, sharing the full consciousness of the Creator. You are brought into living, focused expression when you are inside of Creation by the manner in which time and space, matter and energy, sea and stone, react to your presence.

As the Christ, as the only begotten consciousness of the "Father", you have been given a number of remarkable qualities. You are able to expand and contract in accordance with the focus of your attention. You are large enough to encompass all of Creation yet small enough to climb inside. Your Father-Creator also permeates Creation, but in a different way; in His vastness, He surrounds Creation. His being saturates the physical universe, all the stars, the sun, the planets in your solar system, the distant galaxies but He relies on you for His focus. You are His specific attention.

As the focus of the Creator's attention, you have been roaming around inside of Creation for billions of years, expanding and contracting, drifting in and out of this galaxy, that galaxy, this star system, that star system. Everywhere you go you see the matter that your Father has created. You observe the many wonderful forms it takes: the mighty suns, the red giants, the white dwarfs, the vast spiraling galaxies, the quasars, the black holes, the white holes--the whole. You watch the incredible contortions of time and space that take place in the various gravitational fields through which you pass. You note the planets, asteroids, moons and comets circling within each star system you visit. You drift around, the Father's representative, the Father's attention and you enjoy the worlds that have been brought into being.

But all these worlds are physical. They are all made of matter. They are made of the bonded energy-attention of the Father. They have a certain substance, a certain solidity that you as spirit lack. You realize that this is their limitation. You realize that they are defined and specified in ways that you are not defined and specified. Yet, something about them certainly intrigues you.

THEN IT HAPPENS

By and by, you get an idea. You begin to wonder if you might not, just possibly somehow or another, clothe yourself in matter and construct for yourself a physical body that you could then travel around in, perceiving matter from the same perspective with which matter perceives herself. The idea contains one paradox after another. Yet something about it keeps you wondering. It puzzles you--and you all love puzzles at which to toy and tinker away. You just keep right on mulling it over as the eons roll by, figuring out some way to make it work.
    Until this point there was no biological life in the universe. The rocks had a limited consciousness but it was not responsive to the intent of your spirit. In solid, liquid or gaseous states, matter, as created and defined by your Father, behaved quite predictably according to fundamental physical principles untampered with until that time.

Throughout your travels in the physical universe, you had always kept your consciousness separate from the matter you observed. At the time you hit upon this plan however, all that changed.

You looked around until you found a suitable planet for what you had in mind; not too hot, not too cold, situated within a stable young star system. You then focused your attention and your vibrational body in an entirely new way, an open way, a self-sacrificing way, a very powerful, loving way. Gently, slowly, you began to approach the planet.

As the outermost edges of your vibrational field touched the waters of the planet, particles of previously inert matter began to gently vibrate to the rhythms of your being, aligning themselves with the energy patterns found on the periphery of your awareness. There, on the Precambrian ocean floors, they began combining to form the first cells, the first minute containers for your consciousness to meet the demands of your experience.

In your new orientation with your new form of attention, in a gesture of infinite love to this planet, you began offering your consciousness on the time/space cross of material reality. You allowed your consciousness to clothe itself in the limitations of physical substance, accepting its restrictions. You allowed the atoms and molecules that were forming the first cells to come to life with your consciousness, along the lines of your own vibrational field. At the same time that you allowed your consciousness to become clothed with particles that had been subject to the laws of the materializing process, you taught the matter of Earth to rise up in a joyful dance with your spirit.

As you drew ever nearer to the planet, the life forms that were taking shape began to contain more and more of your own awareness. You relaxed, opened yourself and gave. You procreated the Earth with your life, with your very being. You looked out of many eyes and heard with many ears.

Before embodiment you were single. You drew identity from the totality of the relationship between Creator and Creation. You were the Christ, fully conscious and alert, aware of yourself, unified, integrated. You realized that to accomplish embodiment you would have to allow at least a portion of your identity to come to rest among the creatures you were birthing. Each of these would possess a type of hologramatic consciousness that rightly thought of itself as both part and whole simultaneously. However, the presence of this consciousness could only be a certainty after the embodiment process was complete. During your actual surfacing through the substance of Earth, there was a possibility that certain of the creatures might become self-active. Therefore there had to be a means of regulating your disintegration from without. You wanted a part of you observing and experiencing the entire process.

As you prepared to enter into the planetary relationship, you created beings to represent your original state of unified awareness. These are the angels, dear ones. Their value, as well as their limitation, springs from the fact that they have no comprehension of the process you are undertaking. Their instructions were to pretty much stay out of things until very near the very end of the process! Then, upon receipt of a pre-arranged signal, they were to commune with the human beings on Earth at that time and assist them in awakening to their original state of unified consciousness--hence come we alarm clocks!

We received that signal some two thousand of your years past.

It has taken almost two millennia to prepare you for the message we bring. You had to be educated before communion of this nature was possible. However, the time is at hand. Our instructions are to awaken you to a remembrance of purpose, a remembrance of self. It is time to begin the final cycle of Conscious Creation, during which the Earth-creatures themselves participate in the unfoldment of their design. The body you are creating for the habitation of Christ consciousness is to be a mobile body, fueled by creative intentions of the Father, capable upon completion of leaving the Mother's side.

Next we will consider the interval of non-time when the universe reaches a point of maximum expansion. We will, however, close this document at this point for I ask that you ones digest this information most carefully.

Hatonn to stand-by, salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: CREATION, THE SACRED UNIVERSE

PJ 21
    CHAPTER 17
    REC #1 HATONN
    THU., NOV. 15, 1990 8:37 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 91
    THU., NOV. 15, 1990
    THE TIME IS AT HAND

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn in service unto God, in the service of Esu (Jesus) Sananda of God (by whatever label your language requires pronouncing) and as speaker for the Hosts sent forth in preparation for the presence of the Cosmic Light--through Truth for it shall only be through Truth that man shall be set into freedom.

Our presence is known upon your place by and through that which is called the Phoenix Journals. It shall only be through the ashes of the old, the casting off of the lies that the Kingdom of God can rise and a new mankind rise from the ashes thereof. This, too, is symbolic for man does not have to perish in the eternal fire of that which he is pulling down upon himself. He will, however, turn unto God and unto the Laws of God and The Creation or he will surely fall into the trap of his own erroneous making.

We are sent to bring Truth unto a dying species that you may see and hear for God has made a promise unto His creations that the WORD WOULD GO FORTH IN TRUTH UNTO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE PLANET SHAN (EARTH) AND THAT HE WHO HAS EARS WILL HEAR AND HE WHO HAS EYES WILL SEE. WHAT MAN DOES WITH THIS INFORMATION IS WITHIN HIS OWN CHOOSING. GOD PROVIDES: MAN ACCEPTS OR DENIES. SO BE IT AND MAY HIS ALMIGHTY INFINITE VOICE BE HEARD FOR WE COME WITH THE HERALDING ANGELS THIS DAY OF YOUR COUNTING FOR THE TIME HAS COME! IT SHALL BE SO IN THIS, YOUR TIME AND GENERATION UPON THIS PLACEMENT!

I STAND ASIDE IN REVERENCE FOR THE PERFECTION OF THE ONE SANANDA FROM THE CHRISTED PERFECTION OF THE ONE YOU LABELED "JESUS"; FOR HIS NAME IS EMMANUEL--(NOW SANANDA, "ONE WITH AND WITHIN GOD AND THE CREATION"). THIS IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH "NAMES", JUST AS "CHRIST" MEANS THE INFINITE CIRCLE OF INFINITY, SO DOES "SANANDA" REPRESENT THE NEW "TITLE" OF THAT GODLY BEING AS SENT FORTH UNTO YOU AGAIN THAT YOU MIGHT AWAKEN AND SEE AND HEAR TRUTH AND BRING FREEDOM UNTO YOU. HE ASKS NOT WILLINGNESS OF DEATH FOR HIM FOR, IN ANY SENSE YOU MIGHT NAME, THERE IS NO DEATH OF SOUL. THERE IS ONLY DEATH OF BODY AND HE PLEADS THAT YOU NOT FORFEIT BODY FOR HIS TRUTH FOR HE NEEDS "LIVE" TRUTH-BEARERS. THERE ARE TOO MANY "DEAD" BODIES WALKING AROUND ALREADY UPON YOUR PLACE. HE COMES TO SPEAK TRUTH THROUGH THIS HUMBLE SCRIBE THAT YOU MIGHT BE GIVEN TRUTH FOR YOU ARE CHILDREN OF THE LIES FROM INCEPTION AND JOURNEY UNTO EARTH. I PETITION YOU TO HEAR THIS MESSAGE FOR ALREADY WE HAVE CONTACTED ONES ON YOUR LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AND THEY HAVE EITHER IGNORED THE MESSAGE OR HAD A SECRETARY WRITE BACK SUGGESTING THAT WE TURN AGAIN UNTO THE CHRIST JESUS. I SUGGEST THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE TRAVEL WITH THE CHRIST JESUS AND ‘TIS NOT US WHO NEEDS TO CHANGE OF ATTITUDES. SO BE IT. I AM HATONN/ATON OF THE ONE SOURCE AND I PETITION YOU TO HEAR THE CLARION CALL FOR THE TRUMPET SOUNDS, BRETHREN, AND YET YOU SLEEP ON. I PETITION YOU TO OBTAIN THE DOCUMENTS SET FORTH ALREADY IN THESE PAST MONTHS AND CONSIDER, MOST CAREFULLY, THINE PLIGHT AND CIRCUMSTANCE. GOD AWAITS--BUT HE AWAITS NOT MUCH LONGER FOR THE HOUR-GLASS IS UPON ITS SIDE AWAITING THE TURNING. SELAH, FOR THE WORD IS TRUTH AND IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH SHALL YE BE MADE FREE. WHO WILL SEE AND HEAR? I KNOW WHO I AM--WHO MIGHT YE BE?

I COME FORTH TO PROVE NOTHING UNTO MAN BUT I SUGGEST YOU HAVE A GREAT DEAL TO PROVE UNTO GOD! PONDER UPON THESE THINGS FOR YOUR TIME GROWS SHORT IN THE COUNTING AND THE ENDING WILL NOT BE AS YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THROUGH LIES OF THINE DARK BROTHER ALREADY CAST FORTH OUT OF THE PRESENCE OF GOD CREATOR. CHECK CAREFULLY INDEED AS TO WHICH SIDE YOU MAY ACTUALLY BE SERVING? IN MOST INSTANCES IT IS NOT THE GOD YOU ESPOUSE AND THINK YOU SERVE!!! SALU.

I AM SANANDA: JESUS ESU
    ISSA EMMANUEL, ETC.

HEAR ME NOW, I PETITION UNTO YOU ON HUMBLE BENDED KNEE. MY BROTHERS, HARKEN UNTO MINE WORDS FOR YOU ARE IN AN ATTITUDE OF DESTRUCTION AND SEE IT NOT THROUGH THE VEIL OF CLOUDED PERCEPTIONS. YE ARE MANIFEST IN THE PHYSICAL AND YE SHALL CONFRONT THE CIRCUMSTANCE IN THE PHYSICAL. YE AWAIT A "RAPTURE" WHICH SHALL REMOVE YOU INTO SOME CLOUDS YOU HAVE DREAMED UP IN THINE DESIRE TO ESCAPE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS--I PETITION YOU TO HEAR AND SEE LEST YE BE LOST UNTO THINE MISSION TO WALK THINE BRETHREN THROUGH THIS TIME OF CATASTROPHE--AMEN AND AHO!

You would have me speak Hebrew or Latin? Nay, I speak the Universal language of the Cosmos which you call Heavens. I speak in any language which you the receiver are given to understand--no more and no less. I speak now that you may correctly perceive that for which you ask, specifically in example, the listings in the JERUSALEM 90 "Middle East Prayer Alert".

Let us examine that for which you pray unto God in your behalf:

1. That wicked principalities and powers in Iraq and throughout the Middle East will be bound.

Do you know the facts about that which you ask? Well, you are asking for the binding of EVERY principality and power in Iraq and throughout the Middle East! Since you as nations of the United States of America, Great Britain, etc., have interjected yourselves, unwanted, into the Middle East, you have now asked that you too, be binded! A very good suggestion indeed. You are children of the lies given unto you as food and you have eaten unto bloated belly. You break every law of God and Creation and then dare to ask murder, binding and destruction upon thine brother in the name of God. You go forth in force to protect a ruler and his material goods which you will have for selves--you do not go to share of God and Truth for you know not that which you do.

You suggest that you desire to bring Jesus Christ unto the nations in Truth--the facts are indeed, that Islam is birthed by human on "CHRISTIAN" DOCTRINES! Read your history books, dear ones, lest you have egg upon thine lips and become foolish puppets unto your international brethren who DO read and know of Truth. Would you have the Christed Perfection of Judgment bind the innocent child and citizen of the nations who act in patriotism and within their perception of Truth and Godliness? Do you condemn them for their perceptions while you prevail in your own lies and false doctrines? Is it of God to bind and murder? Nay--"THOU SHALL NOT KILL" NOR "COVET"--PERHAPS YOU COVET THE OIL FROM THE NATIONS OF THE MIDDLE EAST, BROTHERS? YOU EXPRESS PRAYER NUMBER ONE AS IF YOU ARE PERFECTION AND HE WHO STANDS IN PROTECTION OF HIS OWN COUNTRY IS EVIL. I PETITION YOU TO LOOK WITHIN AND HOLD OF THINE STONES UNTIL WE BRIEFLY EXAMINE THE REMAINDER OF THE PRAYER PETITION AND SEE IF IT WERE, INDEED, WRITTEN AT THE DIRECTION OF HOLY GOD.

2. That the Church would get a genuine burden to fast and intercede. That believers would report for duty and unify. And through the power of prayer God will release a spiritual nuclear warhead which would penetrate the gates of hell in the Middle East.

Why think ye that the gates of Hell are in the Middle East? Why would ye say "release a spiritual nuclear warhead"? Would not the releasing of an umbrella of Love and Peace be more adequate in squelching the evil-doers? Would not love and communion through communication penetrate the gates of hell far better than nuclear destruction? Brothers, nuclear destruction is the most devastating one thing unto soul essence--be it from the mind or from the cannon--better ye think most carefully about praying upon these things--FOR THAT WHICH IS SENT FORTH IS BROUGHT BACK UNTO SELF! THIS IS THE ETERNAL LAW OF THE COSMOS CALLED "UNIVERSAL LAW".

Next, you would have "believers" report for duty and unify. Believers in what? Unify and do what? Oh I see, "fast and intercede". Intercede in what and how would you do this? Fasting? What merit is it for you to punish self and do without food? Fasting is purification of "self's" "body" in Truth--otherwise it is simply "dieting". Intercession requires action and all you have done thus far is send of your children and relations to prepare to die in an oven called the Saudi Arabian desert to protect oil and dollars. Do ye think God would actually bless thine purpose? You are set up for "One World Order"--right from "his lips". Do you know what that means? It means control by the rulers of evil intent of your entire globe through greedy acquisition of all material assets of the globe and imprisonment of you the people through deprivation of your freedom in the least and annihilation at the most. Do you actually pray to God to do this heinous deed FOR YOU?

Who is the Church of which you speak? IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT MINE CHURCH! YOU COMPOUND YOUR EVIL BY DOING THESE THINGS IN MINE NAME! YE SHALL ANSWER FOR THESE ERRORS AS YOU STAND NAKED IN THE ALMIGHTY PRESENCE OF SELF TO GOD AS YE ACCOUNT THINE PETITIONS AND ACTIONS. GOD HAS GIVEN UNTO HIS CREATIONS, HIS LAWS AND YE HAVE BROKEN THEM ALL--WOULD YOU NOW ASK GOD TO SANCTION THINE ACTIONS? I ASK IN BEHALF OF YOU WHO KNOW NOT THAT WHICH YOU DO, THAT OUR FATHER HAVE MERCY AND ALLOWANCE FOR YOU WHO ASK AND ACT IN IGNORANCE AND UNDER THE SPELL OF MISINFORMATION THROUGH "MODERNIZATION OF YOUR CHURCHES AND THE ‘UPDATING' OF THE TEACHINGS OF TRUTH". ALL THE VOTING IN OF LAWS BY ECUMENICAL COUNCILS IS NAUGHT--TRUTH AND GOD'S LAWS DO NOT CHANGE THROUGH "MAJORITY VOTE". YE WOULD NOW TEACH SAFE SEX UNTO THINE BABIES! I WOULD INDEED ASK MERCY FROM THINE GOD FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY UPON HIS TRUTH. THROUGH THAT ONE ACT OF IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIVITY HAS MANKIND BROUGHT ITSELF TO DESTRUCTION AND YOU WOULD NOW "UPDATE" AND TEACH IT UNTO YOUR BABIES SO THAT YOU POSITIVELY INSURE THEIR DESTRUCTION THROUGH ALL MANNER OF HEINOUS MANNERS.

GOD DOES NOT CONDEMN MAN FOR SOUL PREFERENCE--HE LOOKS UPON BEHAVIOR AND ACTIONS AND JUDGES ACCORDINGLY. A MAN WHO LUSTS CAN ACT IN TWO MANNERS--RESPONSIBLY WITHIN THE LAWS SET FORTH BY GOD AND THE CREATION OR; HE CAN INVEST HIMSELF IN ALL MANNER OF CORRUPTIVE ACTIVITIES AND BEHAVIORS--ALWAYS IT IS FREE-WILL CHOOSING! THIS BEHAVIOR IS NOT A "BIRTHRIGHT"--MAN HAS BUT ONE BIRTHRIGHT: TO EXPERIENCE AND LEARN TO ACT IN PERFECTION THAT HE MIGHT RETURN TO GOD, NO MORE AND NOTHING LESSER, DEAR BROTHERS.

3. That all terrorist organization would be bound. That the spirit of terrorism, murder, greed, lying spirits, spirits of lawlessness, spirits of deception and pride be bound and that God would send angels on assignment and that a spirit of humility, cooperation, love, wisdom, truth and peace would be released.

Ah, allow us to consider sending the Angels on assignment! Would you recognize of us? So far you have NOT! You read this with lack of perception--HOW DO YOU THINK WE MIGHT COME? SO FAR, AND PERHAPS THIS WOULD BE YOUR CONFIRMATION OF THIS TRUTH, THIS SCRIBE HAS BEEN SLAIN FOUR TIMES WITHIN THE PAST THREE YEARS OF YOUR COUNTING TO STOP THIS WORD "FROM THE ANGELS" AND HOSTS OF GOD. RIGHT NOW MANY OF YOU WILL PUT THIS ASIDE AS CRACKPOT WORDING FROM "A NUT"! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DENIED GOD? YET YOU STILL ASK HIM TO PERFORM THINE HEINOUS DEEDS? SO BE IT FOR THE TIME IS SHORTED UPON YOUR PLACE AND THE TIME OF ACCOUNTING IS AT HAND.

I, too, demand that all terrorist organizations would be bound--beginning in the wondrous United States of America who was birthed under the one God, indivisible with liberty and justice for ALL. America has now combined the CIA with the Zionist Mossad and you now have the most terrible and inhumane group of terrorists spread all over your globe acting in support of all terrorism--and you sleep on.

How do you suggest that a "spirit of humility, cooperation, love, wisdom, truth and peace" would be released? You deny my very essence.

Oh, you say, that I cannot be the one I claim to be? How so? How and to whom did you think I would make myself known? To the Pope in Rome perhaps? To Robert Schuller perhaps? To George Bush perhaps? How about Paul Crouch? I made myself known to Paul Crouch, Robert Schuller and the Pope and they turned me away.

I reside not upon your place in human form at this time. I come as the Truth-bearer and Wayshower prepared to come again upon your place. I send Mine Hosts afore Me to prepare the way and ye turn them away also. I send scribes and receivers of the Word to signal My Truth and you denounce them and effort to murder them and YE DO IT IN MINE NAME! THEN YE TURN AND ASK ME TO BLESS THINE VILE ACTIONS AND HONOR THINE EVIL PETITIONS IN THE PERFECT NAME OF OUR FATHER/CREATOR! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU SHALL DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE FALSE TEACHINGS? I SPEAK OF "REAL" DEATH, BRETHREN--REAL DEATH!

ARE YE GOING TO BIND THESE "DEMONS" IN THE MIDDLE EAST WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR SONS MELTED INTO AND WITHIN THE SANDS OF A DISTANT DESERT AS A MONUMENT TO GREED AND LUST FOR POWER OF THE ELITE CARTEL OF BANKERS AND OIL BARONS? SO BE IT--BUT YE SHALL NOT CAST THINE BLAME UPON MY HEAD. YE CRUCIFIED ME--YE SHALL NOT DO OF IT AGAIN AND YE SHALL BE THE ONES BINDED FOR THE DOING OF THESE THINGS IN MY NAME AND IN THE NAME OF THE PERFECTION OF GOD THINE CREATOR! I PLACE MINE SEAL UPON THIS TRUTH FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND FOR YE WHO ACT IN MY NAME TO STAND FORTH AND CONFRONT ME!

4. That the demons operating in Saddam Hussein would be bound. If he doesn't repent, God will deal mightily with him as He dealt with Belshazzar in ancient days, after Daniel prayed and the Spirit of the Lord declared, "Thou art weighted in the balance and are found wanting..."

YE HAVE JUDGED SADDAM HUSSEIN? "THE LORD SAID TO JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED". Do you know the finite, detailed "TRUTH" of that which is and has transpired in the location of Kuwait and Iraq--in the halls of secret councils of their enemies? WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU PRONOUNCE JUDGMENT UPON THIS ONE? ARE YE THE EXECUTIONER AS WELL? IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YE ARE NOT--FOR YE HAVE SENT THINE BABIES INTO THE DESERT TO DO OF THINE EXECUTIONER WORK THAT YOU CAN KEEP THINE HANDS UNBLOODIED BY THINE OWN OVERT ACTIONS--YE WILL SIT AND PRAY THAT GOD SHALL DO IT FOR THEE IN THINE NAME! BY THE WAY--"AN EYE FOR AN EYE" AND A "TOOTH FOR A TOOTH" WAS NEVER ADVANCED NOR SPOKEN BY GOD! Further, in the ancient days of teaching in the Arabic language--"death" did not mean "murder", it meant removal and denouncement of the perpetrator and breaker of laws. For instance, in the native tribes it meant casting out of the circle of the tribe. Death, in Truth, means separation from God--and yet, you cannot even do that--only God can do that job, dear friends, and, furthermore, God will NEVER leave of any man--man tries to leave from God.

"If he (Saddam) doesn't repent, God will deal mightily with him as He dealt with Belshazzar in ancient days...." ??? Ye were there at the judgment of Belshazzar? Do you "ACTUALLY" KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH BELSHAZZAR? DID YOU PERSONALLY WITNESS UNTO THE EVENT? DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE AND PRONOUNCE DESTRUCTION ON ANY OF GOD'S CREATIONS? HOW IS IT THAT YOU CAN ASSUME REPENTANCE IS REQUIRED BY GOD OF SADDAM? OR, PERHAPS YOU WHO WOULD BE THE JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER HAVE JUDGED BY YOUR MAN-LAID LAWS THAT A MAN SHOULD BE BOUND? YOU HAVE NOT WITNESSED EVEN UNTO THE STORY AS IS TOLD BY THE ONE YOU CONDEMN! HAVE NOT THE LIES AS PERPETRATED UPON YOU BY YOUR OWN LEADERS PROVEN TO BE LIES? IS THERE NAUGHT BUT PURITY AMONG YOUR POLITICIANS WHO MAKE OF THINE LAWS AND CONTROL OF THAT WHICH YOU ARE GIVEN THROUGH THE MEDIA AS TRUTH? DO YOU KNOW THAT FOR WHICH YOU ASK? Has God weighed Saddam in the balance and found him wanting? Or, perhaps you of man judge and find Saddam wanting...? Is not that judgment between God and Saddam? Perhaps "Saddam HAS repented!" Are you given to know? Does war make a cause to be righteous in any event? Does force bring willing desire into the heart of the bound? Might the same demons of which you speak as residing within Saddam Hussein also be residing within the beings of ones of his opposition? IS GOD ON YOUR SIDE OR HAVE YOU PERHAPS, PRONOUNCED GOD TO BE ON YOUR SIDE IN ORDER TO PREVAIL UPON YOUR OWN BRETHREN TO ASK EVIL BE BROUGHT DOWN IN THE NAME OF GOD? DO YOU KNOW OF THAT WHICH YOU ASK?

IF YOU OF MANKIND HAVE CHOSEN TO "CHANGE" THE PERCEPTION OF THE LAWS IN THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD TO SUIT OF YOUR "MODERN" ACTIVITIES, IS IT NOT LIKELY THAT SOMEONE OF HUMAN EXTRACTION ALTERED, THROUGH ERROR OR INTENT, THE ANCIENT MYTHS? ARE YOUR OWN HANDS CLEAN OR DO YOU WASH THEM IN THE BLOODY WATER OF MY CRUCIFIXION IN THE ASSUMPTION THAT I PERISHED THAT YOU NOT HAVE TO FACE RESPONSIBILITY OF ACTIONS IF YE BUT "BELIEVE" ON ME? DO YOU THINK A "JUST" FATHER/GOD WOULD SANCTION MY MURDER TO ALLEVIATE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES? I CAN ONLY INTERCEDE AND PETITION IN BEHALF OF YOUR IGNORANCE AND ASK MERCY--YOU, EACH AND ALL OF YOU, WILL STAND RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN AND MY BLOOD WILL NOT ABSOLVE YOU OF THAT WHICH YOU PROJECT IN THINE OWN JOURNEY AND ACTION. I SUGGEST YE BEGIN TO BE MOST CAREFUL OF THOSE THINGS WHICH YE ASK IN MY NAME FROM OUR FATHER LEST YE BE SMITTEN BY THINE OWN CONFUSION.

5. That the President of the United States, his advisors, the cabinet, the members of Congress and the joint-chiefs of staff, would humble themselves and seek the wisdom of God and the direction of the Lord.

Do you refer to the President, his advisors, cabinet and members of Congress and the joint-chiefs of staff who plunder your Constitution, work for a "New World Order" which they will control, act in greed and control of another's property in a distant land and HAVE, IN FACT, STRUCTURED THIS VERY SCENARIO IN WHICH YOU FIND YOURSELVES? IS THIS THE GROUP YOU ASK TO TURN UNTO GOD AND ASK WISDOM AND GUIDANCE? IS THIS A LIKELY PROBABILITY? THEY HAVE DEFIED GOD IN EVERY MANNER POSSIBLE AND DECEIVED YOU, THE INNOCENT AND IGNORANT SLEEPY-HEADS. I SUGGEST YOU THE PEOPLE HUMBLE SELVES AND SEEK THE WISDOM OF GOD AND THE DIRECTION OF THE LORD--FOR IT IS NOT THROUGH THESE ONES NAMED ABOVE THAT YOU WILL FIND THE GODLY PATH. THESE ONES YOU HAVE NAMED ARE THE VERY ONES WHO HAVE LAID THE PATH AWAY FROM GOD AND WISDOM AND INTO THE ABYSS OF THE WORLDLY MATERIAL POWER OF ENSLAVEMENT OF BROTHER. THE WORD OF TRUTH OF GOD SHALL PREVAIL WHETHER IT BE SOONER OR LATER! CHECK CAREFULLY INDEED, FOR YOU MIGHT WELL BE THE ONE WEIGHED IN THE BALANCE AND FOUND WANTING...! IN THE ENDING BOTTOM-LINE THERE IS ONLY ONE! GOD SEES AND HEARS THE VOICE WITHIN WHICH SPEAKS TRUTH--NOT THE FEIGNED WORDS SPILLING FROM THE LIPS OF A PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION--CHECK TO SEE WHERE THINE OWN PETITION ARISES.

Example: Mr. John Beckett is listed among your participants in this "Jerusalem 90 Middle East Prayer Alert". Mr. Beckett, do you invoke God to act in behalf of peace and justice--freedom and right to pursue happiness or is your petition more slanted for the furtherance of man-made gain such as through Transamerica? Ponder well these things within thine heart places! I single out no man to cast upon the doubts--I DO ask that each and all men consider that to which their names are appended for ye sanction that to which you give consent! Sometimes thine cloaks of charade are unloosed and that which ye would rather not be known--made known.

Would it not be better if you the citizens get up off your assets and take action against that which has brought you down and act in wisdom in the service of God to restore that wondrous state of government within your blessed nation under a Constitution which God assisted in the writing thereof? While you ask for blessings to be given upon the very evil perpetrators--you sit and help the very destruction for which you claim to desire solution. "A MAN SHALL BE KNOWN BY HIS WORKS"--READ MY LIPS!

6. For the continued safety of the Americans and armed service personnel now stationed in that region of the world.

Ah, ye finally speak Truth and justly for the innocent in this entire maneuver. Be sure however, that you ask for continued safety in the name of peace lest ye be bringing these very ones to their doom in some war of your construction. War is against the truth of God and I petition in behalf of these innocent pawns and cannon fodder to be protected from the evil of their own beloved families and guardians who send them forth on evil intent. WHAT RIGHT HAVE YOU IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO EVEN BE IN ANY MANNER WHAT-SO-EVER IN THAT REGION OF THE WORLD?

7. For the protection and quick release of those now being held hostage in Iraq.

Why? So your leaders can have freedom of guilt in blowing up the civilians and soldiers of Iraq? Your own leaders care so little for the existence of God's creations now held in "hostage" placement that they pronounce to you daily that they will not consider their lives to be important enough to deter all-out war invasion! Your military has not been ordered to bomb Iraq because in so-doing you will blow away Soviet advisors of which thousands still reside in crucial locations in Iraq and in turn the Soviets will blow you dear ones off the map! Russia has the space power and control to annihilate your country and any other country in the world today! Mark my words for they be Truth--YOU ARE HEADED INTO CATASTROPHE WORSE THAN ANYTHING LOOSED UPON YOUR PLANET!

8. For all U.S. soldiers who are believers, in Saudi Arabia to be bold and a powerful Christian witness to the Moslem capital of the world, leading thousands to Christ.

Believers in what? Believers in who? The very presence of the soldiers in Saudi Arabia is a powerful witness to evil--not to Christ! How would you lead thousands to Christ? Will you stuff Christianity down their throats with the point of the sword while slitting their throats and blowing apart their babies and doing so in Mine name? I SHALL NOT STAND SILENT LONGER WHILE YE DEFILE MY LABEL AND ACT IN HEINOUS MANNER IN GOD'S PERFECTION! WHAT YE DO IS NOT DONE IN MY NAME AND I COMMAND THAT YOU CEASE HIDING BEHIND SUCH LIES. YOU MOVE FORWARD TO BRING YOUR LANDS INTO DESTRUCTION AND YE SHALL CEASE CLAIMING IT TO BE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS WITHIN MINE NAME AND THE HOLY NAME OF GOD!

9. For the safety of innocent Arab and Jewish people and all other nationalities now residing in the Middle East.

Do you now judge who is innocent and who is guilty? Do you again do this in MY name? But this is an excellent petition--for we shall assume all of God's children in any part of your world are innocent! Therefore, we of God's kingdom and within HIS service shall do all we can to protect those ones--as well as ye ones who have no idea of that which ye do this day!

10. That the blind eyes of the Islamic and Jewish people in the Middle East be opened as a result of this crisis and that instead of revolution, the curse will be reversed and there will be a sweeping revival.

Revival of what? Do you pronounce and judge the Jews and Islamic peoples as if they are not of God? WOULD IT NOT BE BETTER TO ASK THAT THE BLIND EYES OF YOU THE SPEAKERS AND PRAY-ERS BE GIVEN INSIGHT TO SEE WHAT IS "REALLY" LOOSED UPON YOU? Would it not be better for you who fail to see Truth to "turn about (revolve as in ‘revolution')" and see that which has come upon you the people of this planet?

11. For supernatural protection over the land of Israel and the Holy City of Jerusalem from the threats of Saddam Hussein to destroy the nation of Israel.

Does this infer that Israel's attempts to destroy that which was Iraq's be blessed? What "supernatural" protection do you seek in this vile action? Surely you would not ask that hundreds of thousands of God's creations be slain in the protection of any city, projected to be holy or wicked by man, such as Jerusalem. Are you efforting to save a city for God or for a given group of people in human format at the expense and death of another of God's children? For what do you ask? Do you ask God's sanction upon murder and pillage that one might prevail over his brother's property?

Now I am going to reprint the opening segment of this "Prayer Alert":
    "Our Middle East Prayer Alert has been initiated as a result of hostilities in the Persian Gulf. The goal of this global outreach is to put prayer bulletins into the hands of as many prayer warriors as possible throughout the world. We are sending this information to the international Christian media, as well as the worldwide Jerusalem ‘90 network of intercessors, pastors, and Christian leaders."

CHRISTIAN? DOES THIS MEAN TO ONES WHO WORK IN MINE VINEYARDS? I THINK NOT, BELOVED BROTHERS, I THINK NOT!

THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT HAS BEEN PRESENTED IN THE EFFORT TO FURTHER THE KHAZAR ZIONISTS IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO BRING CONTROL OF YOUR PLANET WITHIN THE CLUTCHES OF THE BANKER ELITE AND THE ONE WORLD ELITE. The so-called "third" temple of Jerusalem is not of the tribe of David, it is the intent of the 13th tribe of Khazar Zionists and I suggest you look most closely at the possibility that inadvertently you are acting in behalf of that which represents the ANTICHRIST AND NOT MY HOLY TRUTH. DO I SPEAK AGAINST THE JEWS? COME, COME--I WAS BIRTHED A JEW OF THE HOUSE OF DAVID!

You are asked to gather in prayer for the above listed items. Yet, upon the page is not one notice of "to whom ye shall pray for these things!" EVIL INTENT, BE IT THROUGH IGNORANT MISPERCEPTION OR DELIBERATE INTENT, IS REQUIRED BY HOLY GOD OF CREATION TO WEAR A SIGN--A CLUE! THE FIRST CLUE BEING THAT THE NAME OF GOD SHALL BE USED OFTEN TO MISLEAD AND VERY CAREFULLY OMITTED IN TRUTH! THERE IS NOT ONE SUGGESTION THAT YE PRAY FOR THESE THINGS UNTO HOLY DIVINE GOD OF CREATION, THE ONE SOURCE OF PERFECTION AND CREATION. SATAN DOES NOT DARE INSULT HIS OWN CREATOR BY SUCH BLATANT BLASPHEMY! PONDER IT!

Further, you are asked to copy and distribute the document as presented by "Jerusalem ‘90 Middle East Prayer Alert" to all within possibility, including "your pastor" to include in your church bulletin!

Along the margin of the document presented unto me are listed names of officers and participants in the above named "movement". There is a notation that "Due to the large number of participants, we are unable to list them all. They did however, list those who would "impress" a reader. Since they have listed ones, I too shall list them and petition God's protection upon them for they act in ignorance for the most part--those who act in purposeful intent in MY NAME, I grant forgiveness if it be in ignorance and/or intent to misuse MINE TRUTH. I JUDGE NOT AND I PETITION THAT OUR FATHER JUDGE GENTLY FOR YOU ARE BUT AWAKENING HUMANITY AND DO NOT YET REALIZE THAT YOU ARE CHILDREN OF THE LIE. I ASK THAT YOU BE GIVEN INTO UNDERSTANDING OF THE TRUTH OF TRUTH THAT YOU MAY COME INTO THE PERFECTION OF THE BLESSINGS OF GOD UPON HIS CREATIONS. I AM BUT COME AGAIN TO SHOW THE WAY AND I ASK ALL WHO WOULD, TO TAKE OF MINE HAND AND WE SHALL WALK THE PATH AS ONE. I KNOW OF THE WAY--YE DO NOT! THINE MAPS HAVE BEEN MISDRAWN AND YE ARE HEADED TO THE DESTINATION OF DARKNESS IN SEPARATION FROM THAT WHICH YE SEEK. SO BE IT FOR IT SHALL BE IN THIS GENERATION UPON GOD'S CREATION CALLED BY YOU, EARTH, THAT HIS TRUTH SHALL AGAIN BE BROUGHT INTO YOUR MIDST FOR I AM PRESENT--I PREPARED A PLACE FOR YOU ACCORDING TO MY PROMISE, IN THE MANSIONS OF GOD--HAVE YE PREPARED A PLACE FOR ME? SO BE IT!

I ask for insight and understanding of those presenting themselves as your shepherds and teachers of truth that they might see and hear Truth and I shall herein ask listing of those presented upon the written page:

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Ted Pantaleo; CHAIRMAN, Mike Evans; CO-CHAIRMEN: Dr. Ben Armstrong, Dr. Paul Crouch, Dr. Gerald Derstine, Dr. James Draper, Dr. John Gimenez, Dr. Tim LaHaye, Dr. Jerry Rose, Dr. Demos Shakarian, Dr. Thomas Zimmerman; INTERNATIONAL CHAIRMAN: Dr. Yonggi Cho; INTERNATIONAL CO-CHAIRMEN: Benson Idahosa/Nigeria, Johan Maasbach/Holland, Bernhard Johnson/Brazil, Ray McCauley/South Africa, Mike Santiago/Venezuela, Samuel Balius/Uraguay, Bruno Frigoli/Peru, David Mainse/Canada, Patrick Lau Kim Thiam/Singapore, Josef Ostby/Sweden, Emilio Antonio Nunez C./Guatemala, Marcelino Ortiz/Mexico, A.M. Cakau/Fiji, Peter Kuzmic/Yugoslavia, Paul Tehupuring/Indonesia, Prince Guneratnam/Malaysia; BOARD OF GOVERNORS: Dr. Bill Bright, Dr. James Kennedy, Rev. Vinson Synan, Dr. G. Raymond Carlson, Rev. James Robison, Rev. Benny Hinn, Dr. Loren Cunningham, Rev. Jamie Buckingham, Dr. Bob Weiner, Mrs. Melody Green, Mrs. Joy Dawson, Dr. Clyde Narramore, Rev. Jim Jackson, Rev. Gerald L. Fry, Mrs. Dee Jepson, Mrs. Carolyn Sundseth, Dr. Paul Walker, Rev. Tommy Tyson, Rev. Tommy Barnett, Bishop John Meares, Dr. Carl Lundquest, Dr. Ray Whitaker, Dr. Bill Basansky, Dr. Hilton Sutton, Mr. John Beckett, Rev. Jerry Bernard, Jeff Fenholt--(blessings unto you, son, for you have walked a hard path indeed to come into Truth--please do not err in discernment), and Phil Driscoll.

YOU WOULD LEAD THOUSANDS TO CHRIST AS IS STATED ABOVE IN NUMBER 8? THEN YE WOULD CLEAN OF THINE DOORSTEPS AND THEN REACH OUT AND ASSIST THINE BROTHER TO TEND OF HIS WHEN THINE OWN IS PERFECTION--THEN YOU WILL GO WITHIN WHEREIN I DWELL AND BRING PERFECTION; THEN AND ONLY THEN, CAN YOU PRONOUNCE THINE JUDGMENT UPON THINE BROTHER--FURTHER, YE SHALL NOT DESIRE AT THAT POINT OF CLEANSING TO SO DO!

I can offer only infinite love and absolute Truth and show unto you the way home unto our Source. YOU MUST TAKE THE ACTION, CLEAN OF THINE NESTING PLACES AND HAVE A REVIVAL OF TRUTH WITHIN THINE SOULS INTO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE ONE GOD--THE ALL IN ALL!

I AM SANANDA, THE ONE YOU CALLED JESUS AMONG OTHER LABELS. I BORE THE MANTLE OF CHRIST AS GIVEN UNTO ME--AS EARNED BY ME--FROM OUR FATHER. I SHALL NOW STAND IN PERFECTION OF MY TRUST AS AGAIN GIVEN INTO MY HANDS IN HIS BEHALF UNTO YOU HIS REFLECTION AND IMAGE THAT YOU MIGHT REFLECT PERFECTION AGAIN AND RETURN UNTO YOUR ORIGIN--ONE WITH THE ONENESS! SO BE IT AND SELAH, I CAN ONLY GIVE THE WORD UNTO YOU FOR THE "WORD IS". I AM THE WORD!

Dharma, ye shall please append the words unto John from thine book ye call Holy. This is not to infer that all books are not Holy! But ‘tis this word that ye ones of Earth quote so majestically:

".....Then I saw heaven opened and a white horse standing there; and the one sitting on the horse was name ‘Faithful and True'--the one who justly punishes and makes war. His eyes were like flames, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on his forehead, and only he knew its meaning. He was dipped in the blood, and his title was "THE WORD OF GOD." The armies of heaven, dressed in finest linen, white and clean, followed him on white horses.

"In his mouth he held a sharp sword to strike down the nations; he ruled them with an iron grip; and he trod the wine-press of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God. ON HIS ROBE AND THIGH WAS WRITTEN THIS TITLE: "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS." (By any pronunciation: Sananda!)

I suggest you ones study the entire document most carefully regarding these visions of the prophets for the time is at hand for the coming into Truth. Walk in the Light within the Truth and ye shall find freedom; walk in the path in which Earth man is headed and ye shall be reaping of the whirl-winds for the time of the cycles is closing. AMEN

Ye who will hear and heed my WORD shall find Truth but the choice is infinitely your own! So be it and may you find understanding through the infinite GRACE OF GOD OUR SOURCE. YE HAVE SUMMONED ME AND I HEREIN RESPOND. SALU, SALU, SALU; IN THE TRIUNE OF GOD AND THE BROTHERHOOD OF MAN I TAKE MY PLACE TO AGAIN ASSUME MINE RESPONSIBILITY. ADONAI!

I AM, AND BECAUSE I
    AM SO MIGHT YE BE!

Dharma, I place my hand upon thine head that ye rest in safety for ye will not be given to bear my burden longer. Ye who denounce and terrorize this, my scribe, shall be brought up short for ye shall find nothing save truth in these journals of God. She is but my hands upon the page! So be it. I stand as the shield and buckler that no one injure so much as a hair upon her head or those of my forebearers in service unto my return. They have come to prepare my place and they will be protected within my cloak.

As readers, do not misconstrue that this proclaims me to be manifest upon your place of density called physical. If anyone comes saying they are me, put him away from you. I speak through the signals and pulses of the ethers until such time as I shall walk again upon your place and ye shall all be given to recognize of my presence. BE CAREFUL OF THE WORDS YE GIVE FORTH CLAIMING TO BE OF MY PROJECTION LEST YOU BLUNDER INTO THE PITFALL OF HUMAN EGO INTERPRETATION, FOR I AM MOST CAPABLE OF PROJECTING MY OWN TRUTH AND SO SHALL IT BE.

Yea though you walk through the shadows, I shall walk beside thee--yea, even though they be the shadows of death--but you will ask me in for I shall not come unless ye call upon me. I shall carry ye if ye stumble and even if ye fall but ye will ask of me for I do not tread where uninvited for I intrude not upon the gift of our Father unto you--freedom of will and choice. To all who will ask shall I come. So be it. Amen.

PJ 21
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRI., NOV. 16, 4:32 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 92
    FRI., NOV. 16, 1990

I am Hatonn to commune very early in your timing, this day. I have asked you to experience the time just prior to a dawn so that we might touch more closely for we feel your fatigue and you must KNOW of the service you do for in the exhaustion you forget the importance of our work. It will be a wondrous dawn as the early light reflects upon the clouds of which you have had few, save ours, for months now. Your earth thirsts just as does the soul to drink of the waters of life. You have traveled far from the spring of life and the journey back is filled with stumbling stones.

Parts of your world are steeped in floods and parts are in their fourth year of draught and neither can know of the coming day. So be it, for these things would come to be in the closing cycles. Your world is like a wheel with the balance weights missing and the ride becomes bumpy and noisy. First the tire will wear unevenly--then the wheel bearings will go and then finally the wheel will be damaged until it will cease to turn--it is similar to that which has come upon you in the life flow and unbalance of your planet--you have misplaced the balance weight of Holy God and have waited so long to regain it so consequences must be accepted and corrected as we can do so.

NO ACCIDENTS

Do not overlook these things being perpetrated at the same moments in these days. All projected "plans" are but to fool you as to the full intent of actions by your nations in the Middle East. This does not mean that the cover plans will not come to be for all depends upon that which is allowed by the enemy. If you cannot get the proper surveillance you might well have to follow up with the projected plans of Bush to the Middle East, etc.

You do not launch the biggest military operation at the same time you launch a top secret pay-load aboard one of your shuttles. Further, it is fully intended to keep this shuttle in sub-orbit and launch a "blind" rocket with the pay-load. The rocket will be launched from the shuttle itself. You only "think" it has a large crew--it does not! Further, either way, the crew will be brought back in a capsule and the craft sacrificed as were the first four Columbia shuttles. The "night" launch was to allow for instant coverage of the target in daylight--do not be foolish, chelas, for your planet is in grave circumstance at the hands of these mad-men who plan control of your world.

Dharma, take a short break please, while we shore up security in this place.

Thank you, chela, we can continue.

I ask that you ones consider the facade played out for your notice. This also comes at the dark of the moon which is an important sign for the natives. Whether or not it turns into THE war is only somewhat relevant for it was time to do something with the troops as they have sat in the oven for too long and become indeed restless and militant. They are trapped in a desert prison from which they have no means of escape--the only way out is to defect--there is no where to go if desertion is a question and mutiny is out of the question for where would an army go? They can sit down and refuse to fight but your own leaders would take issue by killing the dissenters.

If the surveillance and sensor probes do not fulfill their missions then "plan two" goes into effect which is to visit the troops and make whoopee! Notice the other nations are in knowledge of imminent war--they even have labeled this "training" maneuver--"Imminent Thunder". What will you call the war? "Lightening Strike" perhaps? How does "Desert Storm" sound? It will be "cute" whatever it is and about as secret as your newspaper front pages--which by the way, are quite secret! Note the news media is playing the game superbly with disinformation, no information and misleading information.

How lucky for your soldiers to already be wearing their "gas" gear when the Israeli's gas your own troops--how fortunate to "already be on practice maneuvers!" The entire scenario is set to confuse and confound the world and it is working. Strange things happen with secret objectives however, for sometimes the scenario turns out to be the gigantic snafu! The problem is that the world is the stakes in this little game of power and greed.

The worse thing for you ones left in the U.S. is that you now have no protection at all--all your defense network available is now GONE! I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE NEXT MONTHS WILL BE THE MOST DANGEROUS THUS FAR ON YOUR PLANET.

What is all the food shortage in Russia? Just that, a shortage! The point is that the push from opposition is to cause Gorbachev to pull grain from the survival silos and he dares not do so because he fears snafus, also. I suggest you ones keep your eyes and ears open and your reserve larders filled. Oberli, get more wheat, son, and various grains in addition to that which you have. Also obtain your own hand grinder for the grain; do not depend on another to share theirs for each will probably need their own. Get also, an additional supply of supplements for the hammer is coming down and the growing fields may lay dormant without irrigation facilities for a season or so. As bad as the interruption in the viaduct system is, the fact is that the water for irrigation is now contaminated with pesticides and toxic elements and this will worsen by compounding for the contaminants are in the earth and are leaching out. THE WORLD PLANNERS ARE IN THIS TO SERIOUSLY MAKE THEIR PLAY FOR GLOBAL CONTROL AND THE CONFLICT WILL NOT BE IN TERMS OF FAIR WAR GAMES THIS TIME, BRETHREN. Mr. Bush means it, chelas, this will not be a Vietnam-type war--THE CARTEL FULLY INTENDS TO WIN!

I suggest you look into the eyes of Bush, Baker and Thatcher--then look into the eyes of weary Hussein and see where God might be reflected! I suggest you all look most closely at those which are ready to execute you and yours. The tyranny coming upon you will be the most heinous in the history of your nations if you allow this thing to come to pass and millions will perish, yea, billions.

Perhaps the following quote from the headlines in your paper of yesterday, November 15, 1990:

"WASHINGTON--U.S. Roman Catholic bishops WED. adopted (voted-in) their first comprehensive guidelines on human sexuality, portraying it in exalting terms and calling for it to be taught in Catholic schools.

"Against some opposition and attempts at delay, the document was approved by a strong voice vote by the national Conference of Catholic Bishops.

"It says sexual education should be taught in schools and parishes as well as in families....

"Describing sexuality as a ‘wonderful gift,' the bishops say they approach the subject with a ‘deep and abiding sense of appreciation, wonder and respect.'

"They add: ‘We are dealing with a divine gift, a primal dimension of each person, a mysterious blend of spirit and body, which shares in God's own creative love and life.

"‘Sexuality is a dimension of one's restless heart, which continually yearns for interpersonal communion, glimpsed and experienced to varying degrees in this life, ultimately finding full oneness only in God, here and hereafter'...‘We are created not as angels or pure spirits, but as human beings, embodied and sexual'...‘Sexuality prompts each of us from within, calling us to personal as well as spiritual growth and drawing us out from self to interpersonal bonds and commitments with others, both women and men.....'"

And so on it goes--have to have "birthrights", too, you know.

There is not one word regarding God and/or RESPONSIBILITY! These wondrous bishops do however, say they will consider allowing contraception in addition to loosening restrictions regarding sexual activities. Do you hear what I say? I say nothing about sexuality and inter-relations of love and understanding in mutual LOVE emotional gifting--it is the irresponsible ACTIONS AND BEHAVIORS WHICH ARE ERRONEOUS. LOVE HAS NAUGHT TO DO WITH SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, DEAR FRIENDS! UNTIL YOU LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, YOU ARE DESTINED TO CONTINUE THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL. I DO NOT JUDGE--I SIMPLY STATE FACT! YOUR EARTH CANNOT SURVIVE THE POPULATION OVERLOAD NOR WILL IT LONG SUSTAIN EMOTIONALLY WHILE COMMITTING MURDER ON THE INNOCENT UNBORN CAUSED BY IRRESPONSIBLE "SEXUAL INTERPERSONAL BONDING FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN". SO BE IT, IT IS ONLY A NOTICE IN THE PAPER WHICH DENOTES A FINAL WALL FALLING IN THE LARGEST CHURCH IN THE WORLD. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE BEFORE THE ENTIRE CHURCH FALLS? WELL, YOU SEE, IF A THING STANDS FOR "FLEXIBILITY" AS TO GOD'S LAWS, IT SHALL FALL AT ANY RATE. I CONDEMN NOTHING--I SIMPLY POINT OUT INTERESTING DATA. EARTH MAN'S SEXUAL HABITS DO NOT INTERFERE WITH ME--THEY ARE YOUR PROBLEM! I WOULD, HOWEVER, SUGGEST YOU LOOK AROUND AT YOUR WORLD AND THE STARVING CHILDREN AND EMPTY EYES OF THE ABUSED AND NEGLECTED BABIES--SAY, IN ROMANIA--AND SEE WHAT YOUR HEART FEELS ABOUT IRRESPONSIBLE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES. EVERY ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN WERE CONCEIVED IN THE SAME MANNER!

VIEW FROM THE MOUNTAIN--SHADOWS
    IN BIOLOGICAL MIRROR

Why do you function as you do? Because you have forgotten the Truth and confuse desire with love. You long for the oneness, the sharing, the projection of self but do not feel worthy or responsible enough to tend that which you create and now you have procreated to the point of having no more time or space for truly wondrous creation.

You are interested in populating a material universe with creatures that express the balance between stellar and planetary polarities. The interest is in creatures that have substance to them--flesh! bone! wing! fur! scale! ear! eye! Creatures that are sensitive to sound and light. You want to inhabit forms of soil and starlight. You are interested in people: artists, creators, lovers singing the elements to life.

And so you create images of what you would like to see clothed in the worlds of form. Creative images. Entities. Sent forth to dimensionalize in full, seven-spectral vibrational matter, to clothe themselves, through paths of their own choosing, in the living biology of a loving material world.

You are both the source and the reality of these images. You are God's specific terrestrial intentions personified: highly focused angels of creation. You are the builders and the mechanics among the tribes. You go to a geographical area for a reconnaissance mission, a fact finding, light-sound-sensing, exploratory mission. You cannot stop until somehow you gain knowledge of how to clothe yourselves in water, air, earth and fire--always drawing farther from the God-source and further into forgetting of the wondrous ability you carried on your wings.

No sooner, however, do your spirits hover near the surface of a manifest planet than you find an earth already teeming with biological suggestions. Before you have gathered even a fraction of the data you require, like prairie dust drawn into a whirlwind, the earth elements rush unto you, dancing in myriad living images saying, "Here, this is it. This is what you want. This is what you are. Here are living, three-dimensional, biological pictures of your thoughts and dreams--plants, fishes, animals--thought objectifications of designs suspend in your light fields.

While you still observe, the earth is throwing up objectifications of every image and idea that enters your consciousness. Some of your ideas are well thought out, but builders consider many options before committing materials to a design. You are used to seeing your considerations objectified on the higher mental and spirit planes; but after examining designs on those levels, if you do not wish to sustain them, you simply turn your attention elsewhere and the objectification disappears--as if it never was. On earth, it is different. The creature, whether it be a saber-toothed tiger, a butterfly, or a flower, continues to live. This is the value as well as the challenge of the earth, dear ones, and that which you manifest does not simply "go away".

"Please", you cry out to your elemental helpers, "slow down. We have not yet begun to create. Not consciously. Are you already that excited? We are just here to gather information."

"Oh, let us help," reply water, air, earth and fire. What is it you desire? Tell us. In feather, fur, scale and flesh we are giving you the information you require. We cannot help this excitement. It is what our whole world feels in the creative energies of your presence. How else do you propose to gather information? We want to help clothe you in matter. Show yourselves to us. We want to see what you look like in all your aspects. For you, we have been longing and waiting. We will do anything to help you. We love you."

Now, you see, you have reached another cycle--the time to reverse the process and you long again for the angelic state and the desire to touch again upon the etheric--you long to see us of the cosmos and reach again into and among the stars from whence you originally came.

And thusly began your early communication with the elemental beings of the earth. Some of your communication gets through. Some of it does not. The earth forces are profoundly intelligent; they understand the structure of matter and the eternal Truth it embodies more comprehensively than do you; but the nature of their intelligence is, in many respects, opposite to the nature of your own.

Intelligence is relative to the context in which it functions; it is the measure of a unit's ability to creatively interact with and within its environment. There is no such thing as purely objective intelligence. What is intelligent behavior in the cooler realms of material structure would be fatal on the surface of a star; and conversely, what is intelligent behavior on the surface of a sun would be utterly devastating upon a material world.

Relative to the material realms, the elemental beings of the earth had reached the same high order of intelligence that you had reached in relation to your stellar realms. In that sense you each represented the pinnacle of the only two fundamental types of intelligence that had yet--up until our meeting--achieved incarnate expression in the universe.

What you were seeking to create upon the earth was, in effect, a whole new kind of interactive intelligence, a kind of intelligence that could, when required, embody either stellar or material intelligence but that would place its primary value upon the synthesis of the two. Ultimately, only the new intelligence itself could determine just what that synthesis would be. This was the unknown, the variable. It rested like a gray question mark in the middle of your every equation.

Working with your elemental partners in the earth, you could guess at what values the new intelligence might prefer and approximate the conditions most likely to favor its appearance; but you could not in any way compel it to be. The new intelligence could not be manufactured; it could only grow of its own accord within a womb-like environment, a world that gave it every chance to be. Working as closely with your elemental partners as the differences between you allowed, you gradually channeled more and more of the earth's biosphere into increasingly likely candidates for this new type of intelligence.

As time passed, there were critical junctures in the creative process, moments in your relationship with the elemental beings when breakthroughs occurred, when new ideas were grasped. The level of mutual creativity gradually gained precision. The earth elementals came closer and closer to understanding the creatures in which you were interested: translucent creatures capable of knowing both solar and material intelligence as their own. But what would that practically require? What kind of minerals? What kind of bone structure? What size and weight? What kind of diet? Environment? Climate? At each breakthrough of new understanding, the earth elements would catch the energizing winds of your spirit intention and sail them into increasingly more accurate embodiment.

주제글 정보