힐링에너지

Default 응답: CREATION, THE SACRED UNIVERSE

PJ 21

CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

SUN., OCT. 28, 1990 10.59 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 73

SUN., OCT. 28, 1990

TODAY'S WATCH

Hatonn present in service unto God and Man--within the Light of Truth. So be
    it.

We are always pressed and crushed into the time limitations of Earth limitations, therefore, I must ask patience from ones who correspond and/or ask input for you have not enough hours in your days to accomplish all our work and allow the Journals to flow, also. I do have some inquiries which need response to the general group of readers. I shall be brief for the material in the Journals and Expresses is too urgent and timely to allow distractions but I shall refer to queries regarding information within the books to clarify some points for all readers.

Dharma, as time consuming as it is, I must ask for expressions presented by the letter from M.A. Ramadan of the UN. He has given phone contact information but all need to have this information, not only the one.

We will please reprint the letter portions and I shall respond to segments. The letter was not to Hatonn but rather to George (Green) at America West but I have asked to respond for perceptions and opinions cloud the issues.

Dear George,

Although it is extremely difficult to read the mind of God, it seems He does not put all the eggs in one basket. For some reason, He gives different people different pieces of the cosmic puzzle. This is all the more likely at those transitional times where the ultimate unity of mankind will be preceded by vast decentralization and fragmentation to facilitate the dismantling of the present outdated world system and create a far more enlightened one.

Yet, in order to go higher, man has to use his mind less in high tech and more in understanding cosmic design. Your publications are a great challenge in this respect: They force us to use discernment. Fortunately, they caution us, from the very beginning in the first book (I AM SANANDA, p.128), that "man shall never force Truth onto another. For it would be worthless." We, therefore, have to use all the understanding and self-discipline upon entering the minefield that God has planted to test us. The different messages given to us by the more recent "masters" are no exception. Let me explain.

In a letter entitled "Red Alert" and circulated in January this year or shortly before, you mentioned that your Journals are "transmitted directly from Fourth Dimensional Extraterrestrials who call themselves ‘Space Brothers.'" As you know, anyone who comes from less than the Fifth Dimension is terrestrial or human. And to err is human. In other words, those brothers, like us, are not infallible.

In fact, the transmitters or the messengers imply that. For example, in the August Journal Express issue entitled "Psychic Guru" (Vol. III, No. 4), you quote Hatonn as saying that "My computer system rarely reflects errors," which means that he does make mistakes sometimes. This is in sharp contrast with your recurrent statement that "the materials are 100 percent correct".

Adding the conflicting statements of the several Rainbow Masters, inter alia, the major pitfalls of the Journals include the following:

I shall ask interruption before going further to make comment about the preceding statements:

I ask that you all be gracious and patient with our contacts and publishers. Brave, indeed, are the ones who stand forth against Earth forces to bring Truth. Please know that in January (ref. above), George and Desiree' (who wrote "Red Alert") had met the receiver and had access to any of our writings for less than three months. Please note that much of the above observation is correct in concept where man, fourth dimensional downward in the counting if you like, is subject to err. Moreso, however, it is differing in "perception" and/or "opinion" and "interpretation" of intent. Just as M.A.R. has erred typographically in the printing of his letter--so too, are errors committed in non-intent. I use this as example only in that all can relate to the subject in point through this example. The "CONCEPT" of the letter is 100% (whatever); the errors impact not the "concept". Further, you must understand that we speak a "Universal Language" or no language at all. Language (audible) is a very primitive mode of communication and transfers errors in perception--especially through a "written" page.

I, Hatonn, can clarify further the reference to fourth dimension, etc. I personally come from an etheric dimension much higher than fourth. I function in the capacity of a fourth dimensional being in "command" expression. Many, many of the crew-members aboard craft are only a bit higher frequency than are you Earth persons and function mostly in the third dimension with only relative higher frequency and greater insight into time/space perspective.

As communications vary from language to language there will be errors in the chosen "word" of use and/or typographical errors. Short of God is not PERFECTION either in expression or reception.

Everything must be taken most carefully indeed, with great discernment for each reader will read with differing perspective according to experience, geographic tradition, etc. It is with humble gratitude when a student will carefully study the contents as closely as has M.A.R. and take time to express these inquiries and observations so respectfully and comparatively and with obvious effort at total discernment.

I, further, ask that all readers keep in mind that we write through this scribe--in the U.S.A., her only reference point as she is not a student of any literature, religious history, language, etc. She cannot tamper with input for she has no background to either contradict or confirm. To find only ten points to ponder and question after penning 21 Books within the past year, is getting pretty close to accuracy by any standards. Furthermore, the subject under discussion is the most controversial of all information of all time inclusive--religious information and disinformation. I am most grateful to have opportunity to respond to questions or observations so well studied and compared and presented in such clarified format. Thank you.

We are in the commission of "awakening" a sleeping people who are, in fact, at great crossroads on human cycles. We must present Truth in a manner which can be received and best understood and we must ask that the more advanced student of "one" subject be patient while we deal with the myriad subjects in order to touch "all". If we can cause mankind to "see", we shall have touched on some type of miracle in itself.

We each--you and I--come from varying dimensions in experience and expression, to express as we are experiencing at the current perceived "time" sequence--for specific purposes, yet elusive to most individuals. We of the higher dimensional plane of experience recognize our purpose as do "some" of Earth compression--but yet "few" in relative numbers. But on to the subjects as presented:

I. The Nature of Sananda

1. In the Red Alert letter, you mention that from the aforementioned Fourth-Dimensional Masters who call themselves Space Brothers like "Hatonn, Ashtar and Sananda, comes the shocking Truth..." Are we talking about the same Sananda who will be our Messiah?

Yes and no. It is incorrect to place Sananda into the category of a "Space" man as referenced in the above "assumption". This entity, Sananda, is a Christed being having served Earth man in several capacities and identities. He (if you will) is "overall" "Commander" of this project. There is no way to limit His intent, stature or abilities. There is such misunderstanding of factual Truth regarding God and life, perception, illusion and reality that it would take ten journals to outlay it all. But, the greatest misperception of mankind is to categorize the "Masters", "Teachers", "God" and thus and so. This entity known as Sananda, is a "designation" of identification (as I gather you already recognize from your intelligent factual information). It is now time for the readying of the planet for the perfection of Truth to return--first "WITHIN" man. Just as the myth goes that He "went forth to prepare a place for you...", so we now ready a reception for Him in God "growth". The English language simply has not the proper definitive words for total clarity to express my full intent.

I, Hatonn, am expressing in the capacity of "Commander"--I, however, come from a dimension of totality of expression and/or manifestation: Aton. We do not "rank" in the higher dimensions and yet, it is the only measure I perceive you recognize.

Yes, to respond to your last question: it is the return of God, by whatever name you have called Him. Actually, it is a return to consciousness. The awareness of God in that manifestation of "God-ness" can be returned into that consciousness. God dwells within His creations so--without contradiction--God is already with you! Keep in mind the question which bore no misunderstanding on your part but might very well among the lay reader--"Messiah" meaning a professed "teacher", "messenger", marked by mystical idealism in behalf of a cherished cause or sense of historic mission devoted to perfection in belief in the absolute rightness of Truth. To attach this entity to any one "religious" doctrine is to err indeed.

2. Ashtar himself distinguished in the letter between Space People and the spiritual people, who start from the Fifth Dimension. If your Sananda is only a 4th-dimension being, fine. But in this case He cannot put "The seal of Truth" after almost every other transmission in the Journals by equally-ranking brothers.

True! We have efforted to define categories as clearly as possible while knowing that man cannot conceive of that which we proffer. Allow me to note that Sananda is from the highest dimension and has all qualifications to place His seal upon the WORD! It was not our intent to indicate equality as such, although we allow some ignorance on the part of mankind into the higher Truth of "unlimited" existence. We have ability to "manifest the expression of our thoughts" and it is very hard, indeed, to describe this quality unto ones who have nothing against which to relate in any manner, in consciousness. The reason for any such reference as to "seal" is to allow knowledge that statements are carefully considered as to content by council of higher energies that none overstep the boundaries of command of another in purpose and direction.

3. But let's assume that your Sananda is higher than the 4th dimension. If this is the case, why does He hardly refer, if at all, to other high-ranking Masters like His assistant Kuthumi or to Sai Baba, when several books were written about them and their miracles?

This is going to be harder for you to understand for I am not sure I can answer without confusion. You have simply not had access to all the materials presented and that which has not yet been given into print. There are thousands of hours of audio tapes wherein this subject is covered most carefully in detail. Babajee has come forth on many occasions--to witness thereof through this scribe, as has Lord Kuthumi.

This scribe has no recollection of any "contact" prior to mid-September of 1987. SIPAPU ODYSSEY was written as a "fantasy" in 1986. She was not exposed in any manner to Space Command nor to higher energies prior to that time--in fact, she had very negative opinions of the entire operation of same. Dear ones, it is a time "of remembering", now. I further urge you ones to not err in perception of assuming, for instance, Sai Baba to be an identical energy form of Babajee. You must be most careful for it has been told to you of physical format to beware of bringers of great miracles in the closing cycle for they will most often be of evil. All will not be of evil and I certainly infer no such thing--I JUST WARN YOU TO BE DISCERNING AND KNOW THAT THAT WHICH CAN BE DONE BY THESE "MIRACLE DOERS" CAN BE DONE BY YOU IF YOU BUT ACCEPT YOUR CREATIVE GODNESS WITHIN. HE OF LIGHT WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU SUCH AND THE "TEACHERS" COME FORTH TO PREPARE THE WAY--YOU WILL BE THE DISCERNER FOR GOD HAS CREATED YOU WITH FREE-WILL CHOICE AND YOU WILL STAND RESPONSIBLE FOR DISCERNMENT--i.e., the "minefield".

I apologize to the sender of this letter for the document has been separated in the faxing thereof, and we may have these numbered queries out of order. I will, however, effort to respond properly.

II. The Nature of Jesus

4. In the green book I AM SANANDA [First edition] we are told by Judas Iscarioth (another Master) that Thomas complained to Jesus Christ that "Your disciples have falsified your teachings. They say you are the Son of God...and have pronounced that you are equal to the Creation" (page 131). Yet, in the RAINBOW MASTERS [First edition] (p.58), Serapis Bey, who claims he is often referred to as the Commander Hatonn, equally claims "I Am That I Am: Christ, the only begotten Son."

Semantics can be the downfall if we are not indeed careful. Firstly, allow me to be in the reminding of something: Judas Iscarioth was "translating" his own scribing from Arabic and into English for understanding and revealing of truth from the erroneous documents of mistranslation by the German scholars who chose the Gospels. Judas Iscarioth was erroneously blamed with the betrayal of the one known as Immanuel (Emmanuel) (Jmmanuel) (Jesus) (etc.). (For clarification, "Jesus" came through Paul the Apostle much later as a label as Paul traveled in ancient Greece. The facts are that to be the "Son of God" and "equal to Creation" are mutually exclusive and contradictory statements. The "man" as such, whether by manifested extension of God's thought (begotten) would need travel the path of life into the perfection of God to be as God fulfilled. This becomes the status of a "Sananda" as relative to the term "Christ"--a level of acquired knowledge and perfection. Intent is that this entity could only be "begotten" of God-ness and not the "ONLY" one. The seed, if you will, was brought forth by the Archangelic energy, Gabriel. The book AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, I AM SANANDA is a transcription basically unchanged from the original scribing of Iscarioth and might very well bear some misperceptions in choice of vocabulary. I urge you all to read with conceptual Truth of the whole, lest you not only miss of the lifeboat sent to save you from the floods but the helicopter as well!

5. In many other locations, Judas refers to God as the Father of Christ, who still claims "I am Esu Jesus Sananda, I am the Lord Thy God, Manifest and Incarnate. One with God and The Creation. I Am and ye can be as I Am." (p.7). However, how can I be like Him if I cannot be even the second son of God?

Firstly, why think ye that ye cannot be the second son of God--OR, THE FIRST, FOR THAT MATTER? Do you not refer to God as "Father"? Most Earth men do so. The Indians of the native tribes go further--Tunkonshila (Grandfather)/Creator. You are each and every one a manifestation directly from God which causes you to be the child, son/daughter, of God just as you might call your own idea or thought manifested, your "child", "brainchild", etc. How, sir, would you get this concept across to 6-7 billion Earth humans?

I suggest you do not get "hung-up" on names. If you be speaking unto God, it matters not what you call Him, even unto Satan--for He hears thine intent of heart and hears not the sounds from the opening on thine lower face! The Christ came forth to tell you that all (each) can be exactly as He, and more! No more and no lesser.

6. ..but, let's suppose for argument's sake that spiritual entities are "interchangeable" and could become anything, from God to Jesus and Sananda. To make it easier, let's also accept Jesus' claim in the Bible that God is "My Father and yours", implying that He is not God, or better, He is not the only son. In this case, why should Thomas complain to Jesus that His disciples had falsified His teaching, for merely saying that He was the Son of God? The question here, therefore, is not one of interchangeability but of falsehood."

Yes, exactly, and so it is a lie. Further, that was not the only false teaching projected by the disciples. Moreover, in the retelling and selective translations, more was lost from the truth and intent for power and control placed within the covers of the Bible. Immanuel (Jesus, to you ones), never claimed to be The Creation but only "OF" and/or one with/within The Creation. The PURPOSE of a visit from the "Great Teacher Masters" has always been to bring Truth of the need for living within the Laws of God Creator and within the Laws of The Creation. God Creator might well be the creator of The Creation but "He" is WITHIN THE CREATION, becoming the "whole". Remember--in all things, it comes back always--to ONE, (1), UNO!

III. The Nature of Mohammad

7. Although Hatonn and most of the Rainbow Masters are against the Church or organized religion, they staunchly, but subtly, side with Jesus at the expense of the other two monotheistic religions, i.e., Judaism and Islam. There is hardly any mention of Moses, the only prophet who spoke to God, and of Mohammad, who was "the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level," according to Michael Hart, in his book The 100: a Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History. Nevertheless, "none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Mohammad", to quote British professor W. Montgomery. For that reason his case needs more detail.

Quite frankly, my thrust is to awaken mankind to his plight in his physical state--right now. You will note through the continuing series of books (Journals) we deal with that which is! I have not now, nor ever, had intent to relate all the world's religions or their leaders, as such. There is great misperception regarding Esu, Issa, Immanuel, Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha, Pale Prophet, Quetzal Coatl, Wakan Tanka etc. etc., etc. YOU OF EARTH TRY TO SEPARATE THESE GREAT CHRISTED ENERGIES AND THEREIN LIES YOUR MOST HEINOUS ERRORS--"DIVIDE AND CONQUER". The Satanic energies never miss a trick, dearly beloved ones, and they haven't missed this one! Further, to quote from "experts" on your placement bears little influence for if their projections be in Truth they are valid--if not, they are not valid. No more and no less. If man already was apprised of Truth there would be no need for the enlightenment of Journals or other forthcoming documents of higher understanding. I hope we can reach a point wherein we find "time" to further detail many of the "great" teachers; Mohammad is only one such.

As you will note from my current Journals, we are deeply into the subject of Judaism. This world has stumbled a long way into the abyss. You ones now equate the Khazar Zionists with Jews/Judaism. NOT SO!! Herein lies the key to the Truth of the fall of the kingdoms. JEWS AND ZIONISTS are no more factual than is BLACK AND AFRICAN. It is through these incorrect and habitual "assumptions" that man loses his path.

8. While the nature of Jesus and Sananda is perplexing, this is not the case with Mohammad. He made it clear that "I am only human like you." The Quran also mentions that this prophet is only a mortal messenger. It seems that the very simplicity of Muslim teachings was behind its quick spread from the Himalayas to the Pyrenees and, naturally, behind the strong counter-attack by the threatened Church with "the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword", which De Lacy O'leary describes in his book Islam at the Crossroads as "the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated."

Correction, friend: Jesus, by any name, did not claim to be other than human "like you". Those ridiculous teachings were projected after his passing. Just as this man's teachings were corrupted, may I suggest that Mohammad did not espouse murder, Holy wars, killing or maiming of brothers and thus and so. These are the things projected by man "IN THE NAME OF THE TEACHERS". Let us be most careful in our projections or quotations from writers who suggest otherwise. The truly divinely sent great teachers and Christed energies always espoused and taught the LAWS and the need for man to live within and according to those LAWS (OF GOD WITHIN CREATION). You must look carefully at the birthing of "ISLAM" for few, indeed, realize that it is an "interbreeding" of two, and yet, being all one in Truth--are they not one in the same? Can we not function as brothers in the service of God and put the separations behind and away from us, for ‘tis the Truth of the ONENESS with and within God and those absolute Truths in action which shall prevail if man is to survive as a species.

I shall leave this input at this point for I shall finish my response to the above after outlaying the 9th statement from M.A.R.:

9. Naturally, while Mohammad held Jesus in very high esteem, and the Koran (Quran) mentions the name of Mohammad only four times against 28 favourable times for Jesus (Essa) and 38 times in favour of Mary, Hatonn's computer was poorer than that of the Church he detested. In the green book AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, MY NAME IS SANANDA, Judas Iscarioth quotes Sananda as warning his killers: "Verily, verily I say to you, his name will be written with blood and his hatred against your kind will be endless. But since he will be a false prophet," (referring to Mohammad) "and bring you a false doctrine, so will his cult eventually be finished, when your kind and his kind will put down the foundation for a bloody ending for this world" (p. 118). It is interesting that this statement is not confirmed by the seal of Sananda at the end of the reading, yet still bears His name in the title (REC.#3 ISCARIOTH/JMANNUEL SANANDA, THU., August 10, 1989).

Last, first, please. The portion above (in parentheses) is identification for the ones handling the writings. Dharma sits to the keyboard and identifies the speakers--nothing more or less and labels the writings for further reference. "REC. # 3 means the third writing on that date. "ISCARIOTH/JMANNUEL SANANDA" means the "subject", "speakers" and reference for placement. Sometimes there are three or four separate documents in receiving at a given date. There will always be reflected a "time" which you have not noted, which may indicate that Dharma forgot to note the time or perhaps you omitted it. This is for information when documentation is required in "time sequence" of instructions and/or happenings upon your placement to allow actual reference "timing". Then, of course, the remainder indicates the day, date and year. The other indication of Yr: 2 day: 359, indicates the sequence of days since the onset of the new calendar of counting from August 17, 1987 at which time you entered the new calendar of sequence.

I have no wish to pick problems with the Quran as such. Please understand that I care not one whit what it says. Islam, for instance, is a cross between the teachings of Jesus and Mohammad, etc. It is incorrectly translated at the very best for as I have stated, Jesus as a label was incorrect, therefore, the translation is incorrect. The overzealous nature of using "Mary" as a Holy Deity is incorrect in all instances and was begun and expounded by the Holy Church of Rome. I, Hatonn, detest no "church club" above that of another--I detest any group that projects lies upon believing people--I care not where they are or who they are. If a lie be a lie, the telling of it by great numbers of liars does not make it Truth!

Regarding the quotation of "Sananda" by Iscarioth regarding the warning: please realize you have left out the circumstances under which the statement was made. Also, you must realize several different facts herein which I will attempt to delineate. Sananda (the one you call Jesus) was before the council and Pilaste at His condemnation. He warned the crowd and people present that one would come forth (Mohammad) who would write his name in blood and the hatred would last endlessly. Brothers, that is truth enough--the hatred of the Arabs and the Jews under whatever religious doctrine prevalent, is endless and bloody at best. The term: "prophet" must be considered very carefully to discern the meaning of "false prophet". There were ones who were proclaimed "prophets", i.e., Moses, Daniel, Eziekel, etc. Mohammad came forth as a leader and teacher; (and I do not even speak herein of credibility or incredibility) I simply speak of his status as man/teacher. He was "falsely" called "prophet" although his projections have come to pass in a most remarkable manner. The measure of the proof of a prophet is total coming into being ALL PROJECTIONS. Therefore, it is not until after the fact that a man can be labeled a "true" or "false" prophet. Before the fact, the prophet would have to be referred to as "false" or "projected" prophet. In this instance the entity Jmannuel has just proved His worth in that one instance as a true prophet by projecting the above prediction regarding Mohammad.

Now, as to credibility. About the Quran, just as the Holy Bible of the so-called Christians and/or Jews: I make no statement at all. I am not come to compare the books of instructions for they are all tampered and mistranslated--however--there is also truth abounding in each and all. It is for the individual to isolate the Truth of God according to the Laws of God and The Creation. If the instructions are according to the laws it is of God, if not, it is augmented by man and thusly, altered in form, i.e. "Thou shall not kill"--meaning "thou shall not murder". Therefore, murder is murder is murder and likewise are the other commandments Truth is Truth is Truth. I speak of the true laws of God and Creation--I care not for the "voted in" rules of man to gain power and control over his brother.

Now if you believe that ultimately the bloody end of your world will come other than through the hands of these hating rivals, look again--you are already on your way for the Zionists have infiltrated all of the nations and the bloodshed shall be violent and terrible indeed.

PJ 21

CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

MON., OCT. 29, 1990 8:06 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 74

MON., OCT. 29, 1990

Hatonn present to continue with yesterday's rewrite. Dharma, it is hard to realize that your equipment is adjusted but, chela, you must check frequently and when we write of the DIS-connection of Zionists/Jews/Israelis in definition one from another--your computer is set to destruct the program data acceptance. It is hard to lose hours of work when we are so pressed but ones must realize the impact of our work and the desire to quiet our message. So be it. I hold you in protection while we again sort it out. Salu.

Continuation of letter response to M.A. Ramadan at the United Nations:

I believe we have a completed "#9" intact, therefore, we shall pick up at #10, please.

10. But let's go to the argument itself. It is very likely that Jews and Muslims will finish each other in the coming years the way the Church finished the Jews in Spain (the Inquisition) after a glorious era for Jews under the Muslim Moorish rule in the Dark Ages. Yet, what have corrupt Muslims and Christians to do with Mohammad and Jesus? Besides the fact that both Muslims and Jews will be at each other's throat does not mean that Mohammad and Moses were false prophets. Further, false doctrines die or shrink after the death of their leaders. However, Christianity, Judaism and Islam spread only after the death of Jesus, Moses and Mohammad respectively. Of course Mohammad was a fighter, but so was Krishna, who is admired by the Journals. Like Krishna, Mohammad's "forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire, his endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death, all these attest not to any impostor but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was twofold, the unity of God and the immortality of God...overthrowing false gods with the sword, and the other starting an idea with the words." Those are not my words but those of the French poet laureate Lamartine in 1854. This, hopefully, will explain why he was "far from being an anti-Christ" and that "he must be called the Savior of Humanity," in the view of the famous English playwright G.B. Shaw in his book The Genuine Islam.

Again, you have stated your own point, my friend. "It is very likely that Jews and Muslims will finish each other in the coming years the way the Church finished the Jews in Spain (the Inquisition) after a glorious era for Jews under the Muslim Moorish rule in the Dark Ages." A "Church" of God would "finish no-one" and, further, there was not a glorious time for anyone during the Dark Ages. You allow projection of "the Church Hatonn detests" in the preceding inquiry but you will find that Hatonn detests nothing save evil. If the Church in point in any discussion is presenting lies unto the people--Hatonn detests it, no more and no less. I care not for the speaker or the listener in such instance--I detest the lie for lies are enslaving to the creations of God.

One of the biggest lies thrust upon you unsuspecting citizens is the projection that "...false doctrines die or shrink after the death of their leaders,..." Oh no, the scenario and teachings are changed to suit the wishes of the power elite and the doctrine thrives in the lie without the presence of the originator to counter it. In these instances of the spreading of the lies, they come forth from the very ones who are the teachers of darkness and ignorance to empower themselves and rule the multitudes by insuring ignorance of Truth. Krishna is an excellent example--Krishna is one thing--fighting another. Just as with Mohammad or any other great teacher--you will find at the foundation of Truth, they did NOT teach fighting or war. Therefore, those doctrines are false teachings, come forth after the entity walked your placement. Fighting and warring are the toys and activities of human mankind, not God.

What do I think of Mohammad? If his words be in Truth I bend my knee unto his wisdom; if the projections as brought forth "IN THE NAME OF MOHAMMAD"--OR JESUS--OR BUDDHA, ETC., IS OF EVIL INTENT, AGAINST THE LAWS OF GOD OR CREATION, I ABHOR THEM WITH ALL MY BEING.

What do I think of the observations of Lamartine and/or G.B. Shaw? I need not their opinions as to Truth or stature for I have some carefully laid forth LAWS from God and The Creation upon which to base my discernment. These ones intellectualize response--not against the LAWS of God and The Creation but according to the input of "the times". Some of the conclusions are in truth and others fantasized according to conclusions of "opinion". It is neither good nor bad--the opinions simply "are". I remind you of something most important when you ones refer to "triumph after death"--THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "DEATH" EXCEPT TO A MECHANICAL HOUSING DEVICE, THEREFORE, ALL TRIUMPH AFTER "DEATH". Where you attend "life after perceived death" is far more important than any "triumph after death". Your placement will be according to your level of discernment, learning and growth. As you can now see clearly, on Earth placement and other planets serving as schoolrooms of Universal Truth--the third dimensional compression is a hard but exceptionally grand place of learning and sorting God-ness from the Un-God-ness! Ah yes, God is great indeed for He allows, without force or coercion, His creations to learn the Path of Light and experience the alternative experiences in full measure. This learning progression can go on for many eons beyond thine counting and always into infinity. As mankind as a manifestation comes into knowledge of the technical ability to create death unto the soul essence--the game is always brought to a close, for the causing of death to another created manifestation into the eternal realms, is a very large NO NO! Tampering and destruction of the very base essence of existence of life form is not acceptable and man of Earth place has achieved that dubious ability and prepared to utilize it for global control. I suggest all of you ponder this input most carefully. I proclaim only to bring unto you Truth as according to my mission in this time of bringing the destruction unto a close.

When you place your unlimited trust and faith into the hands of another being--you had better think again. You must know that all "men" function with no greater capacity than do YOU. If you act simply on another's Truth, you err indeed. Come within thine reasoning discerning self and weigh most carefully the input against the LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION and all that moves AWAY from those laws are not going to see you home to the Lighted God. Further, God will always allow you to have your own choice of direction. He has promised unto you the Word of Truth and there will be no argument nor force--THE DECISION WILL ALWAYS BE LEFT INTO THE HANDS OF SELF TO MEASURE THINE GROWTH IN TRUTH OF KNOWLEDGE--NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESSER. GOD "IS" AND YOU WILL FIND THE PATH AND WALK IN THE LIGHT OR YOU WILL NOT! THE EXPERIENCE OF SOUL SHALL CONTINUE AT ANY RATE--IT IS ONLY AS TO "WHERE" WHICH COMES UP FOR CONCLUSION. THAT POINT IS NOT MINE TO CONSIDER FOR ANOTHER BUT ONLY FOR HATONN, FOR EXAMPLE. RAMADAN, MOHAMMAD A., SHALL DECIDE FOR RAMADAN, MOHAMMAD A., AND ON THROUGH EACH AND ALL OF HUMANITY--ONE ON ONE FOR ANOTHER CAN DO NOTHING SAVE FOR SELF.

In conclusion, if I were you (George), I would be very reluctant to assert that the information received are "100% true", even if the transmitters of the Journals claim they are. Naturally, any space brothers, being imperfect, love to claim otherwise. But you are invited more than anybody else to use discernment and discretion if you want to maintain what you have. I am talking from my long experience with the UN Parapsychology Society, which has hosted dozens of distinguished speakers, some of whom lost their sources when they abused them.
    I trust that you will take this letter as one of caution and love. Please say hello to Desiree, your wife, and to Dharma and the other channels who, still, provide valuable information but, most importantly, challenge us to discern. After all, as you know, only those who use discernment will be eligible to survival in the coming years of Truth and, therefore, move up to the next sublime cycle.

Ah so, brother, in conclusion I would second your motion to pay attention. I urge my own speakers to never state an emphatic 100% projection for anything coming from individual discernment--accurately or inaccurately--is OPINION! I always urge my speakers in behalf of any information from these resources to state "in my opinion ...." This emphatic "I say" thus and so is the very downfall of Truth for man upon Earth is not given to the knowledge of the whole and ALL is relative to the WHOLE!

How your letter is "taken" by the receivers of same is again, opinion. However, I, Hatonn, take it with great understanding and appreciation for much thoughtful intelligence went into the preparation of a most important perspective and caution from a caring brother. Our only intent is to bring forth Truth in allowance and Peace as to be seen as the Light it is, that man may see the Truth of the Path afore him for it is the promise of Creator that it be so. Our mission is to bring as many into Truth as will walk with God in that the movement into the next wondrous cycle can bear many in wholeness. I salute you for your time and efforts in understanding and perception.

I am Hatonn. Saalome'

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: CREATION, THE SACRED UNIVERSE

PJ 21
    CHAPTER 5

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., OCT. 30, 1990 7:24 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 75

TUE., OCT. 30, 1990

TODAY'S URGENT WATCH

Most critical times are upon you and I, Hatonn, come in Light and service unto you, plead with you to hear me! I petition you to put aside your wonderment and witness the Truth as it is unfolding--with confirmation from valid Earth sources--and come to attention. May God walk in our footsteps through these coming days ahead that we might put aside the evil afoot. YOU OF THE UNITED STATES MUST COME TO REALIZE THAT YOUR NATION IS THE AGGRESSOR--ALONG WITH ISRAEL IN THIS STATE OF WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST! ‘TIS NOT ONES OF TRUTH-BRINGING WHO ARE TREASONISTS--IT IS THE ONES WHO PROCLAIM THEMSELVES YOUR "LEADERS". IF THIS MOVE INTO WAR IS NOT STOPPED, IT SHALL BE A BLOODBATH WITH THE BLOOD SPILLING FROM THE LIVES OF YOUR OWN SONS, FATHERS AND HUSBANDS AS WELL AS THE WOMEN YOU HAVE ALLOWED TO MOVE INTO THE PLACES OF DANGER!

I TELL YOU AGAIN, ISRAEL PLANS AN OFFENSIVE AGAINST IRAQ TO BEGIN TENTATIVELY ON OR ABOUT NOVEMBER 4TH, TWO DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR U.S. ELECTIONS. THIS OFFENSIVE WILL BE FOLLOWED--PLANS ALREADY IN PLACE--FOR THE U.S. TO MOVE OFFENSIVELY AGAINST IRAQ TO BEGIN THE WEEK FOLLOWING THE ELECTIONS. THIS INFORMATION IS VALID AND CONFIRMED RIGHT FROM THE ISRAELI MOSSAD. THE INFORMATION IS VALID AND THE U.S. IS SECRETLY TRANSFERRING PATIENTS IN VETERANS HOSPITALS TO OTHER SITES IN ORDER TO HAVE AVAILABLE SPACE FOR CASUALTIES. THIS TRANSFER WILL BEGIN TO TAKE INTENSIVE INTENT ON NOV. 1ST! ARRANGEMENTS FOR TRANSFER LOCATIONS ARE ALREADY STAFFED AND PREPARED. I FURTHER INFORM YOU THAT THE GLOBAL CARTEL INTENDS TO CONTROL THE NEW SAUDI ARABIAN UNTAPPED OIL FIELD WHICH IS THE LARGEST OF ALL KNOWN FIELDS IN SAUDI ARABIA.

YOU IN THE U.S. WILL BE BROUGHT TO BELIEVE ALL SORTS OF LIES REGARDING ISRAEL'S INVASION--WHICH WILL END, BY THE WAY--ON THE DAY OF YOUR ELECTIONS. THE U.S. WILL PICK UP THE INVASION AFTER THAT DATE--*****WHILE CONGRESS IS IN RECESS!****--!!

If you cannot bring yourself to believe me--LISTEN TO WHAT BUSH AND BAKER ARE SAYING! Get your confirmation; get a copy of the upcoming current issue of SPOTLIGHT and other daring publications, read it and SPREAD THE WORD AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE--NOW!

Just as with the attack planned for October 3rd, it is the ONLY WAY you can stop this thing--through public demand and information brought public! YOU CAN STOP THIS THING IF YOU SPEAK OUT--NOW! I have naught else to offer unto you save the truth of it, brothers. There are many other things planned for you during the next weeks but I know not how to cause you to listen to me. You become completely distracted by my status as to credibility of existence. Put it aside, I plead with you for it matters not if you survive not!

I have also spoken within these recent weeks of "Devil's Night"--tonight! October 30 has become the nightmare date of your nation for the celebration of evil. The police in your cities are increasing forces but it will not be enough to control it in total. Please, citizens, be aware.

You say, "Ah, but Hatonn, this reaches us too late!" No, I have already written of these things--in detail. However, this will be sent by fax to multitudes of radio and television news and "talk" shows. What your news brokers give unto you is out of my control but you had better begin to demand Truth and facts or you are lost.

CONFIRMATION

The most I can offer you is the following, for it is a reprint confirming the input I have already given unto you ones. For the doubting ones as to my projections, perhaps you will hear confirmation from your own underground intelligence sources. I shall protect the writer for his life is in grave danger. Just please accept that it is valid and comes forth in a major printed format.

The Israeli government is planning to go to war against Iraq one week before the United States launches its own offensive against Baghdad.

Based on valid information which the Mossad, Israel's secret service, acquired from the United States, Israel expects the American offensive against Iraq to begin the week after the November 6 elections.

This date has been accepted as accurate by Israeli intelligence which learned of top secret U.S. orders issued to military and veterans hospitals to transfer gradually, beginning on November 1, 1990, hospitalized veterans and military personnel to nearby civilian hospitals to make room for war casualties arriving sometime after November 11, 1990.

Acquiring this vital secret information, the Israeli government decided tentatively that it would launch its own war--largely air strikes against Iraq--on November 4, two days before the American congressional elections and ending on November 6, as the elections close.

ISRAELI RATIONALE

Israel's decision to disregard American goals in the Middle East and to go to war unilaterally is based on its own strategic concepts of its present political and military needs. These are the destruction both of the Iraqi military potential for a 1992 war and the breakup of the present "fragile" U.S.-Arab political/military coalition, whose continued existence Israel regards as even a greater danger to its security than Iraq.

The principal factor leading to that conclusion is that the Israeli government recognizes that for its own security, Israel will be compelled at some date in the next year or two, to expel Palestinians now in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, leading to a war with Jordan and Iraq.

Only thus, in the Israeli government's view, will it achieve the Zionists' dream of a secure, wholly Jewish state in all the territories of Eretz Israel (Greater Israel).

Israel has concluded that Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait was essentially a first move to acquire funds and resources in preparation for a war which both Iraq and Jordan expect to have to wage against Israel when the Palestinians are expelled, presumably sometime in 1992 after the wave of Soviet Jewish immigration to Israel is absorbed.

Israel, therefore, was already poised prior to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait to disrupt Iraqi preparations for the anticipated 1992 war by destroying as much of the Iraqi munitions and armaments capacity as possible. Israel planned to do this on the model of its successful June 6, 1981 air attack on Iraq's Osirak nuclear plant, which Israel feared would be used to produce nuclear warheads.

PROXY FIGHT

Because the United States reacted so rapidly to the August 2, 1990, Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, the Israeli government knew (and co-planned) that the United States would accomplish this purpose for without Israel itself having to go to war until it could be shielded by the United States. For this reason, the Israeli government agreed to remain quiet after it received assurances from the Bush Administration that the U.S. Air Force would launch an attack on Baghdad and the Iraqi military installations in the last week of August.

When this had to be postponed and thus did not occur, the Israeli government put alternative plans into operation to precipitate incidents which would precipitate action. Further apprehension grew over reports that the Bush Administration was intent on obtaining a virtual monopoly over oil energy resources and had decided to create a coalition with so-called Arab "moderate" and oil producing states which would stay in existence even after the destruction of Hussein.

The Mossad report that Secretary of State James Baker had reached a secret agreement with Syrian President Hafez al-Assad to destroy Lebanese Christian Gen. Michel Aoun--in whose survival Israel was interested--was the next profound shock to increase the facade which registered soundly through the Israeli Cabinet--just as pre-planned. Aoun was overwhelmed in Beirut by Syrian forces on October 13, 1990--also, just as pre-planned. (Therefore, I suggest you start to understand that step by unfaltering step, the entire plan has been played to perfection thus far in the scenario!)

This shock was intensified by the "haste" with which the U.S., seeking to preserve its fragile Arab coalition, launched the UN initiative to condemn Israel for the Temple Mount incident in Jerusalem resulting in the killing of 21 Palestinians. The UN resolution was passed just before midnight on Friday October 12, 1990 (and you all know what has become of it. I suggest you also go back and see that this "distancing" is always an immediate precursor to action!).

The Israel government has now concluded that if successful against Iraq, this U.S.-Arab coalition, basing itself on past UN resolutions critical of Israel, would seek to compel a settlement of the Palestinian issue in terms unacceptable to Israel. The resulting impasse could lead to a UN resolution imposing a boycott on Israel similar to the one now in force against Iraq. (Therefore, the need to move rapidly and emphatically-- now!)

Given these fears, the Israeli government has decided that while the destruction of Saddam Hussein is in its interest, his defeat at the hands of the present U.S.-Arab coalition is not. Israel has to act soon despite U.S. public opposition by launching its own unilateral attack on Iraq. (Or by causing such a massive incident that the war will be precipitated at any rate.)

I implore you to listen carefully to the interview with Saddam Hussein which was aired last evening on CNN. My scribe and group missed it but I assure you ones, it contains valid Truth and you ones had better be in the hearing. Further, note that Mr. Gorbachev is strongly pronouncing the need to avert the "impending" invasion of Iraq at all costs. He should know, dear ones, for Russia still holds the trump cards!

Now, you ask, "What about the December 3rd incident you project, Hatonn?" I SAID THAT "NUCLEAR WAR" WAS PLANNED FOR DECEMBER 3RD--"IF" SURVEILLANCE EQUIPMENT, ETC., CAN BE LAUNCHED AND PLACED IN ORBIT. ATTENTION-GETTING INCIDENTS ARE STILL RIGHT ON SCHEDULE FOR DECEMBER 3RD AND I SUGGEST YOU DEMAND STOPPAGE OF THOSE AS WELL!

I AGAIN WARN YOU, THE PLANS ARE TO PULL THESE THINGS OFF WHILE CONGRESS IS ON RECESS! THE PRESIDENT HAS ALREADY TOLD YOU AS MUCH--"THERE WILL BE NO ‘DECLARED' WAR" BY CONGRESS--IT WILL BE DONE BY PRESIDENTIAL ORDER!

WHAT OF THOSE SAUDI OIL FIELDS?

It finally has found its way to the public in spite of all efforts to hide the fact that there is a gigantic new untapped oil field in Saudi Arabia. It will prove to be one of the largest and potentially the most profitable of any supply of crude in the world.

It is the key factor in the current crisis with Iraq in the Middle East.

It is the largest accumulation of oil discovered anywhere on Earth in the past two decades. The new field, in a remote area of the Saudi desert south of the capital of Riyadh, will allow the Saudis to continue pumping oil from the ground--at their present, accelerated rate, well into your 22nd century--if the world lasts that long.

According to your own officials of the Arabian American Oil Company (ARAM-CO), the oil is of a rare super-light consistency that they indicate will burn in an automobile engine without being refined. The oil is almost the consistency of water. It can be burned immediately in only slightly modified engines and motors.

ARAM-CO officials have further confirmed that the oil will, however, be refined before it is marketed but that it will be far cheaper a process than with any other oil from anywhere in the world which will also allow selective use to meet new anti-pollution standards just enacted in the U.S. They don't miss a trick, do they?

How has your media missed all this good news? They haven't, it has just been omitted!

OF COURSE BUSH KNOWS!

President Bush's efforts to "defend" the Saudi oil fields and to build up the Soviet oil industry as quickly as possible are better understood when you remember that Bush's family has long had very extensive ties to the oil industry. Perhaps I should refresh your memories a bit.

George Bush's grandfather and father were employed by a New York investment banking firm that financed and directed the rebuilding of the Baku oil fields, which had been destroyed during the Russian Revolution and the civil war that followed.

W.A. Harriman & Company was co-founded in 1919 by W. Averell and E. Roland Harriman. Long-time close friend George Herbert Walker was named president of the firm. Walker brought in his son-in-law, Prescott Bush, father of the future president, as a vice president. By 1929 Bush had taken over full management of Harriman & Co.

Between 1921 and 1931 Harriman provided the considerable financial assistance needed to get the Baku fields back on line. This move proved to be instrumental in the Soviet success in repelling the German invasion more than a decade later during World War II--it has been hand-in-hand cooperation all the way.

International banker W. Averell Harriman remained in close contact with the Kremlin. Widely accused of pro-Soviet sympathies, he often visited the Soviet Union during the 1930s. Democrat Harriman prodded President Franklin D. Roosevelt to supply "lend-lease" aid to Britain and the Soviet Union and to push America into the European war after Britain declared war on Germany in 1939. FDR named him American ambassador to the USSR to protect his oil interests.

As part of the latest effort to revitalize the Soviet economy, a group of American business executives visited Moscow and Leningrad in September under the auspices of Commerce Secretary Robert Mosbacher. Their aim was to supply "Western Know-how and expertise" to jump-start the Soviet oil industry. The mission was fully supported by President George Bush, an action his grandfather and father would, no doubt, have heartily endorsed.

Bush himself also has long been active in the oil business; his uncle George Herbert Walker II financed in 1948 Bush's opening of his own oil development company (shades of Neil?). The new firm's legal business was handled by a young attorney by the NAME OF JAMES BAKER!

I believe you will note that James Baker now serves as your Secretary of State! He has just pushed and shoved and given and given your tax plunder to the Soviet Union and every other country, enemy or friend. The family tie goes back even further as Baker's father and grandfather handled legal work for Bush's father and grandfather in the Soviet oil development program of the 1920s.

The Bush family oil business is booming meanwhile as U.S. forces now are on hand to protect Saudi Arabia and the Gulf emirates including Bahrain. Perhaps not coincidentally, the potentially lucrative drilling rights in Bahrain are owned by Harken Energy Corporation of Dallas, Texas. PRESIDENT BUSH'S SON GEORGE IS A DIRECTOR AND MAJOR STOCKHOLDER IN THAT COMPANY AS WELL AS ACTING AS A SPECIAL $120,000 A YEAR CONSULTANT. HARKEN MERGED WITH "BUSH'S" SPECTRUM 7 EXPLORATION COMPANY ABOUT FOUR YEARS AGO!

Naturally, Harken's $1.1 BILLION a year revenues would be endangered if Iraq were to widen the conflict in the region. What is more interesting is how Harken was able to obtain the rights to Bahrain's oil???? Ah, now you begin to pay attention? It is most interesting to note that such a relatively unknown, small-time outfit based largely in Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma, as is Harken, only sprouted international soaring wings when it tied in with Bush's son, George!

This, dear ones, is only one instance of recent American foreign policy decisions to be driven by Bush Family needs. We have already clearly and explicitly given you the tie-in with Bush's brother, Prescott, and the Japanese company who does extensive business in China and Panama.

Bush moved most abruptly last December to install a new regime in Panama as a Christmas gift to the funeral homes that would be far more conducive to American business interests--especially his own! Remember also, that he refused to enact any sanctions against the government in Peking that could in any way interfere with his business trade.

Do you not question Bush's buildup of U.S. military forces in the Persian Gulf region? It is said to be for the alleged purpose of restoring the despised Kuwaiti royal family to its throne. But the administration refers to it as "protecting freedom and democracy"! The Kuwaiti royal family is hardly a democratic form of government for the people, of the people and by the people, dear blind ones.

NO, IT IS CLEARLY OBVIOUS TO EVEN THE SLEEPY ONES, THAT THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TROOPS ARE MAKING VERY SURE THAT BAHRAIN'S OIL SUPPLIES REMAIN SAFE FOR EXPLOITATION AND TO ALLOW OPENING THE NEW SAUDI FIELDS UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE ELITE CARTEL.

At the same time, U.S. taxpayers will enable the Soviet oil industry to reap huge profits as a result of the sharply higher crude prices that have resulted from Bush's actions in the Middle East. Mr. Bush an unpretentious wimp? Oh my, I should most certainly suggest not!

JEB BUSH

I have spoken often, recently, regarding another Bush son--Jeb. I have received quite nasty rebuttals as to my "inaccuracy". I lay it here, once again: Neil Bush is not the only son of the President involved with a failed savings and loan. The Federal government has already repaid a $4 MILLION loan owed by Jeb Bush and several partners to the Broward Federal Savings and Loan in southern Florida. Bush held a 20 percent share of the 1985 loan. When the Federal government assumed control of the failed S&L, its assets were sold to a Los Angeles S&L which was guaranteed against any losses. The loan was thus repaid by YOU, the U.S. taxpayers. Oh, by the way--the top honcho of Broward Federal Savings and Loan is in Tel Aviv, Israel, living happily ever afterwards!

ANOTHER CONFIRMATION

The Bush Administration is so worried about an upsurge of terrorist attacks against U.S. targets worldwide in response to the American military presence in the Persian Gulf that it is offering rewards of up to $4 MILLION (TAXPAYER DOLLARS) for information on major terrorist operations. The word is being spread internationally by videotaped messages starring none other than your good old American showmen, Charlton Heston, Charles Bronson and Charlie Sheen. The reward program is called Heroes. Further, this does not include the great sums allocated for obtaining information from such leaks in the Mossad, etc., as are coming forth to both confuse and confirm. It is so nice that you taxpayers in the U.S. have endless supplies of money to pay for all this fun and games. Don't you realize that this is a blatant move to completely clear the U.S.A. of middle class American citizens? You will be the ones necessary to be brought under total control for the rich are on "their" side and the poor are your responsibility to "afford" already--the middle-class will be drained and removed for you are too dangerous if and when you awaken to the Truth. It is planned to bring you to helplessness before you awaken and the time is at hand!

Dharma, close this portion for I realize we are not finished with an Express but I request that George have this document in order to fax it to his contacts post-haste; by early afternoon, please. Thank you and I salute all of you for your tireless service to your brothers. Salu. Hatonn to clear to stand-by.

Commander Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn
    United Federation Command

PJ 21
    CHAPTER 6

REC #1 HATONN

WED., OCT. 31, 1990 12:51 P.M. YEAR 4 DAY 76

WED., OCT. 31, 1990

In the radiance of Truth and the encircling Sacred Circle of Infinity, by and through the Grace of God and in the purpose and intent of service unto God and Man, I am here; Hatonn.

INFORMATION SORTING

As ones who are joined with you ones in intent and purpose and labor in these vineyards of Truth, I see the impatience and overwhelming "overload" of, "How do we get ALL the information to print and also get the remainder of our tasks into manifestation?" Dharma, I see and feel the pull from the other tasks you perceive to rest upon you--nay, nay--one step at a time, for you and me, it is first the WORD.

Ah, but there "are so many words", you rebut--"so many subjects!" Yes, precious, and they all must be touched upon so that man can then go and know that for which he seeks. It does not mean that we need write of it all again and again; however, we must continue longer in the myriad subjects to our best ability that each might find the key which unlocks the FIRST door so that man will continue past the other doors of knowledge. It is the very least that we can offer unto our brothers who have become people of the lies. So be it.

First we deal with that "which is". Man must confront that which IS so that he can change of it into a path to glory instead of a path into slavery and destruction. He must see a glimpse into the distant past, correlate it to the not so distant past and see, again, the correlation with that which is thrust upon him NOW! Day to day the scenario changes but the plot is ever the recycling of similarities.

Remember that which I gave unto you a few days past: "All macroscopic objects have discernible differences but if you enter the microscopic world of molecules and atoms you find absolute identities." To round out perception, we must allow you to see inside this world of quantum physics so that you can look within the Cosmic Code and into the language of nature.

Further, we must be able to cross the bridge which moves from the finite into the infinite. Oh, I see, Dharma; you "can't do that because you know not that?" Chela--I DO! IT IS BETTER THAT YOU DO NOT! In this way, you come as the innocent child awaiting knowledge--not efforting to correct mine. So be it and selah!

First, however, MUST come understanding of your current circumstances so
    that you can understand that which must be done to remain in ability to function
    properly to come into the additional knowledge of universal language and Truth.

Be not too impatient, chela, as we write of the heinous for you must look squarely into the Truth of that which has been thrust upon you by the foes of God-ness and THEN, ONLY THEN, can you understand the process of transition and higher manifestation in tapping of the Cosmic and Universal particles from which all is made manifest. Let us only ask that we can keep it simple and beautiful enough for our brothers to understand without mysticism and magic nonsense. It is the very SIMPLICITY of the universe which astounds and confounds--not the complications, dear ones.

Then you ask of me, "Why must we bring controversy into the picture which gets me killed or maimed?" Because you must know who the players are, my dear. If the wolf is dressed as the sheep and hides his Truth from you--how do you protect the sheep? You must learn the historical data regarding the wolf and then watch for the clues which always give the trickster away in the Light of Truth and confrontation. A sheep will continue to be a sheep; the wolf will "blow" his cover!

Relative to the above statement, the ancient Khazar Zionists did all the right things to deceive to this very point in time to fulfill the prophecies as put forth against this turn of the cycles. The question has always been, "Who will see the clues and recognize the ‘wolf'"? The Zionists USE THE JEWS (sheep) as the cover and it is not realized, until too late, that the wolf has possession of the entire flock. Truth will stand, chela, against all rebuttals and stone-casting, firing squads and election ballots--Truth does not come from majority rule. TRUTH IS!

So that you can continue to balance what is occurring this day in your world, we must continue with relative scenarios cast side by side with that which is put forth this day--right now--in Global intent for One World Order and Global control. Dear ones, the scene was essentially the same even, let us say, at the fall of Babylon. Let us herein do a bit of comparison peeking regarding that very topic--Babylon.

REVISITING THE FALL OF BABYLON

You live in a world that grows more complex and more confusing with each passing day--week by week, month by month, year by year, decade by decade and so on. I like to work within the years past in about 10 to 15 years because you can remember those incidents first hand. Then we can compare instances of ancient myths which relate so closely that if we changed a few terms here and there, the story could be the identical play format for this day.

Even though little actually changes, let us consider you so-called "Americans". You are typical and fairly new as a nationality so it is easy to be observant. I do not play favorites herein, it is just "simple" as example.

You Americans are very fond of praising yourselves for the great man-made wonders of your age and you don't even know the tenth of it. Whenever the obvious dangers to your continued existence as a nation prey on your minds, you are always reminded that you, the great United States, have already survived for the two centuries since your Republic was founded. Scarcely a day passes that you are not reassured by your rulers, elected and otherwise, that you are the mightiest nation on Earth. Your technology, you are told, day in and day out, is so wonderful that it is impossible that any other nation on Earth, especially the poor, backward Soviet Union, for instance, might surpass you in any important way. In other words, you believe you are technologically impregnable. Unless you become prematurely concerned over the impact of the recent radical changes in your weather, certain news reports tell incredible lies to the effect that the United States has a two-year, minimum, store of grains in your storage bins--all the while they are empty. In all this, the behavior of the U.S. today is like that of countless civilizations before you--JUST BEFORE THEY PERISHED! IN MANY RESPECTS THE GREATEST SIMILARITY OF ALL IS WITH THAT OF ANCIENT BABYLON JUST BEFORE ITS ABRUPT FALL FROM POWER! The origins of the U.S., unlike Babylon, were strongly moral and spiritual in content and the system of government set forth in the U.S. Constitution, which freed men in a way unparalleled in human history, was conceived by men who understood man's place within God's creation. This heritage still lives today in the hearts of many Americans but it's rapidly being snuffed out under the bondage of rulers who are superimposing the pattern of ancient Babylon on your beloved land.

The Babylonian pattern is totally evil and those who choose to bow down to such Satanic rule thereby make themselves part of it. The origins of ancient Babylon are lost in the midst of time, perhaps 5,000 or so years ago but it reached its peak around 600 B.C. at which time it was undisputed as the most powerful empire the world had ever seen. The City of Babylon was the Rome of its day, the most important trading center, the most powerful military force, the greatest cultural influence and even a center of tourism because of its remarkable hanging gardens (one of the seven great wonders of the world!) and other man-made wonders. The huge city of Babylon was surrounded by city walls so high and so thick that they were impregnable by any military technology of that day, and inside the city there was a two-year supply of food, making any attempted siege against Babylon unattractive. And there was no lack of water either because no less than the mighty river Euphrates ran through the city. Yes, Babylon was powerful, wealthy and so secure in material terms that potential adversaries were hardly ever taken seriously. Even when it became clear that the increasingly powerful joint empire of the Medes and the Persians had designs on Babylon, there was no real concern. With all their means of protection against invasion and their unrivaled prosperity, the Babylonian attitude was simply, "It couldn't happen here." And so when the Medo-Persian army of Cyrus and Darius laid siege to Babylon, the only response of the ruler of Babylon was debauchery, feasting, drunkenness and mocking any real power greater than himself.

At this point you are told that the Babylonian feast was interrupted by the appearance of a hand in mid-air writing words on the wall that said Babylon's rule was at an end, that its ruler had been weighed in the balances and found wanting and that the kingdom would be divided and given to the Medes and Persians. The handwriting on the wall said the impossible was about to happen--Babylon, the impregnable city, was about to fall--How could this be? No one in Babylon had ever had experience with invasion and so could not imagine such a thing; and yet, within a few short hours, before the drunken feast even ended, the impossible simply happened!

First, the water level in the mighty Euphrates River, flowing through the middle of Babylon, started dropping rapidly. (Knowing that the Euphrates is all but dry below the man-made dams of today should be about to give you a bad case of hives/rash.) The water dwindled to a trickle and soon stopped altogether. Cyrus, the Persian, had worked out of sight of Babylon and had diverted the Euphrates out of its normal channel. Now the great impregnable walls of Babylon were left with huge openings--namely the river bed no longer filled with water and in marched the Medo-Persian army, conquering Babylon without resistance. And a decade ago, the United States was under total siege by the Soviet Union with the cooperation from within of Quislings. You were threatened by the joint Rockefeller/Soviet Empire just as Babylon was besieged by the joint Medo-Persian Empire.

The message was still one of "no worry"--"It couldn't happen here!" Today, it is never said to you that you will have your troops in the Middle East wiped off the map and worse, you will never know--unless you begin to listen hereto--that it was fully planned and orchestrated by those who would CONTROL YOUR GLOBE.

Dear ones, just as it happened in ancient Babylon, the handwriting is all over the walls for America and the free nations of your planet. The America you know today is a perversion of the pattern originally laid down for your beloved land and America as you know it, is coming to an end--actually, that wondrous America you knew is already to an end, some years past.

It appears that the similarity may be missed for you might say, "Ah yes, but the Achilles' heel of Babylon was "water". WATER IS AGAIN "YOUR" ACHILLES' HEEL and you simply have no perception of such.

HOW SO WATER?

Without going into great detail, I can tell you that there is the ability to rupture every dam in your nation of America and cause earth upheavals. Weather changing devices are prevalent to destroy normal sequence of rainfall. Further, there is already contamination of your water supplies with all manner of toxic substances and radioactivity.

Your nation has been trained to use abundant water and waste water to the point that you don't know how to function without it in abundant supply. You have elaborate viaduct systems for taking water from one place to another. You have depleted your ground-water reserves and still, in the West it rains not! Four years of drought in southern California has all but devastated the ground-water. Now, add to that broken viaduct systems of contaminated water. Your farm crops and orchards are completely dependent upon irrigation--Do you begin to see? If any of these things are introduced, you will be in deep yogurt!

But what has that to do with the Middle East and Oil? Everything! The Israeli Zionists want war, Russia and the U.S. made a pact to not allow a "nuclear" war until 1992, in the Middle East. Russia has the technology and cosmospheres in place whereby, if you push and nuclear war erupts--GOODBYE VIADUCT SYSTEMS, EARTH FAULT STABILITY AND THERE GOES LOTS OF DAMS INTO ETERNITY! YOU SEE, THE KHAZAR ZIONISTS DO NOT PLAY BY THE RULES NOR DO THEY KEEP THEIR COMMITMENTS! ONCE UNDER WAY, THE PLANS CAN GO AWRY IF FANATICAL PLAYERS COME INTO THE EQUATION. HOW WILL IT GO, HATONN? I can only look at probabilities and possibilities and pray just like you! I can tell you what "their" plans are and relay them to you but they change as the information goes forth. By informing and other players stopping some sequential necessities, you are still in one piece BUT, GLOBAL PLAN 2000 IS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!

HOW DOES A NATION SURVIVE SUCH THINGS?

Now we come full cycle into the importance of spiritual Truth--or spiritual guidance, even if not totally in Truth but Godly in "intent", although marred by incorrect information.

Of all the things that determine whether a nation will survive or succumb in time of crisis, the human spirit is still the most important. A strong spirit and deep resolve can overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles and it can make a people impossible to conquer; but a weak spirit, without convictions or values, leaves a people defenseless--defenseless no matter how much armour they may wear or what weapons they may command. This is why the human spirit has been the most consistent target of all, both of the "One World" group and of the rulers of your adversaries.

DIVORCE MORAL AND SPIRITUAL
    LESSON OF TRUTH

The first step is to divorce the moral and spiritual lessons of religions from daily decisions and actions, as if the two have no relationship to one another except for lip service. Then the spiritual teachings for which churches originally existed are diluted and the laws of God replaced by suitable "modernizing" "to fit the need of today". Then the spiritual Truths are replaced with preaching about economic, political and social issues. Next, to top it all off, the word goes forth about something "invented" called the "rapture" (dear ones, not even your Holy Bible speaks of such a thing as "a rapture"). The latter is to reap destruction upon the masses and the former is to play with the fires "of hell". But this is exactly what the National Council of Churches and its sister organization, the World Council of Churches, have been doing for decades.

Prior to the end of November 1950, the National Council was known as the Federal Council of Churches. For many years the Federal Council had been dominated at the national level by the Rockefellers and their agent John Foster Dulles and was the recipient of several grants from the Rockefeller Foundation. But the Federal Council became so totally identified with political activism in support of socialist causes, it became an object of increasing distrust. Accordingly, the name was changed to the National Council of Churches and its tarnished halo was polished up with public assurances that this was a NEW organization which would devote itself to the real business of the church. There were many influential laymen in the churches under the umbrella of the National Council who wanted to help insure that the supposedly new organization would truly devote itself to proper areas of church concern. As a result, a National Lay Committee was brought into being under the chairmanship of the late J. Howard Pugh, a truly great American, who was a director and president of the Sun Oil Co. when it was still free of the grasping clutches of the Rockefellers. The National Lay Committee existed from March 28, 1951 until June 30, 1955 for you who want to look it up.

WHAT HAPPENED?

The whole story of what happened to the National Lay Committee of the National Council of Churches is told in the Chairman's Final Report by Pugh. Unfortunately that important report has long been suppressed and buried very, very deep. However, I know that you can't rest until you have the tid-bits so let us consider a few passages which will be taken from The Chairman's Explanatory Letter. This letter served as a Foreword to the Report as a whole:

"The failure of this most important effort to bring about an enduring partnership between the clergy and laity, I feel a very real responsibility to provide a comprehensive and factual account of those steps which led to the Board's action--discontinuing lay participation.

"We lay people found ourselves not only deeply in the minority but often poles apart from the clergy who invariably out-voted us 10 to 1 in these sessions.

"The members of the Lay Committee were often misunderstood in their urgency to keep the churches out of politics and their insistence on the promised evangelism. Our premise was that instead of appealing to the government, the church should devote its energies to the work of promoting the attributes of Christianity--Truth, honesty, fairness, generosity, justice, and charity in the hearts and minds of men. We attempted to emphasize that Christ stressed not the expanded State, but the dignity and responsibility of the individual.

"Their philosophy, it seemed to the Lay Committee, looked to an ever-expanding government.

"With few exceptions, the members of the Lay Committee had agreed to serve only because they had been assured that the new National Council would avoid the political involvements and controversies of the old Federal Council of Churches, which was now superseded.

"Most of the members of the Lay Committee came finally to the realization that a wide chasm existed between the thinking of the laity and the clergy and executives of the denominational bodies which comprised the National Council.

"Now since June 30, 1955, the Committee ceased to exist as a committee of the General Board.

"The members of the Lay Committee believed, and so stated, that the political adventures of the National Council in the field of economic and political controversy would seriously hinder and not further Christian leadership in the pressing fields of evangelism, fellowship, and education.

"It appears from the record that the National Council could find no room for opposition to the philosophies and practices carried over from the old Federal Council. Lacking the patience to resolve the basic problem, it has sought to bury it."

And thus, dear ones, more than 30 years ago ended the last major effort to deflect the Rockefeller-dominated National Council of Churches away from its political programs and toward concern for spiritual matters. After more than four years of frustrating and fruitless effort, the national Lay Committee was dissolved and the prize forfeited. How many of you will roll-over as you are thwarted in this, our work? We shall see. That dissolution signalled the end of any influence of the general church population of America on the policies in the National Council of Churches. The National Council proceeded on its way, proclaiming to the public that it represented 34,000,000 Protestants, while using this power base to help undermine your free Republic--and the churches themselves to the very fiber and core of the truth itself.

THE NATIONAL COUNCIL

has done irreversible damage. It has weakened and dulled the spirit of millions of Americans and foreigners who seek Truth through the lies. It has softened and made "legal" in the eyes of the churches and the laity all manner of activities totally against the laws of God and The Creation. It has weakened and wiped out your ability to discern and judge actions. You refuse to speak out against evil for fear of being labeled bigot or "square". You now bless that which is evil and taunt those who practice things of moral rightness.

Will you see the way? CAN you again see the way? I can only give unto you Truth and you must make the choices. Let us hope and pray unto our Creator/Creation that we can regain balance, Truth and understanding and that God shall grant Grace unto the petitioners in Truth. You can regain the wondrous spirit instead of continuing the destruction if you will but turn again unto the Lighted Path.

Do you see, chelas, that if you do not turn about and change these things of error--the rest is of no consequence? What good would it do to know quantum physics and cosmic codes if you are enslaved by your own doing? What good does is do for you to know that "visibility of manifestation" is attained at a harmonic of 169443 relative to the latitude/longitude and dependent upon the minutes of arc and degrees in direct relationship to the speed of light harmonic? Now, suppose that you know that at a harmonic frequency of 169443 you have "visibility" of unified structure (or, could it be 16.9443 or 1.69443 or 169.443?) It doesn't matter for all are a direct derivative of the "keystone" of mathematical infinity. Let us suppose now that you know this "magic" number and at a certain "grid" location all mass becomes visible at this finite frequency--What have you learned? If you know not how to achieve that frequency--you have learned nothing!

"Well", comes the next thrust--"why don't we invent the wheel with this wondrous mathematical equation?" Because it is already invented! YOU just don't have it! Further, if you don't turn your mass of chaos around and about--you will neither have it nor have need of it. I repeat--YOU CAN MOVE TO GLORY OR BE SWALLOWED BY THE CHAOS! THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

Allow us to close, chela, as the day is at twilight and other things are in need of tending. Thank you for your service and may we all ponder upon our relationship with God for I prefer to move us into GLORY! AHO! AND SAALOME' Hatonn to clear, please.

주제글 정보