PJ #5 From Here To Armageddon Chapters 1-3
    By Ashtar
    Dec 3, 2009, 05:22

CHAPTER 1
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUN., SEP. 3, 1989 6:45 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 018
    SUN., SEP. 3, 1989

COMMANDER HATONN INTRODUCING COMMANDER ASHTAR

Hatonn present. Greetings on this beauteous Sunday morn. With me today is Commander Ashtar. You have been aware of his presence for several days but he graciously waited the finish­ing of the manual segment. He wishes to speak to you ones and I would most appreciate it, Dharma, if you would entertain him.

LESSONS FOR RECEIVERS (HATONN)
    Ones who receive from us of the Higher frequencies frequently cannot relate to the fragmentation of ones of us. Ones will say, "Oh, well the Hatonn I receive from is a different aspect of the one from which Dharma receives." When we are ready to combine instructions or correspondence there is no separation at all. Very often the thought format and wording is identical.
    If ones will not accept the sharing, then you can be sure there is trouble afoot. Either ones are holding to their own ego apartheid or they fear their own messages might not be perfec­tion.
    Ones who pronounce, on a regular basis, dates, hours, events in unbending detail, for general publication are EGO bound. Ones who speak naught but generalized gobbledygook and pour sweet syrup over the "spectators" are not always pronouncing the orig­inal thought projection of the Sibor involved, but are cleaning it up to fit their human need and perception of that Sibor (teacher). So be it. You must look to all facets for Truth. If you pay attention, it matters not to you. Much Truth comes forth. You must be insightful.
    We are here to participate in a most gargantuan task. There is no time left for even the consideration of building "church" houses and temples, as a for instance. The only temples you will build are those underground facilities to save the vehicles of God's already built temples. God is perfectly capable of build­ing and creating his own temples and has done so--albeit the buildings get in great disrepair!
    If a receiver's ego cannot submit to obscurity, or hoards the lessons and messages unto one outlet for gain or personal commendation, that one is in error. You see, all can be sepa­rated in a most practical way through good business corpora­tions. If one claims exclusivity (even if that one is exclusive) there is a gross problem for that one is trying to keep another from seeking truth elsewhere. We of the Higher Realms will never declare "one". We would never place such a burden on a human worker, as receiver, nor would we deprive other searchers, who cannot procure a specific receiver's writings, the ability to find truth.
    Just suppose Hatonn pronounces that Dharma is the only one. She would immediately be set up and murdered. Further, in view of her trustworthiness, she would finally go mad with the burden of such responsibility. That, dear ones, is left to a Christ who might choose to walk your plane. One who self-pro­claims to be a Christ is unsound indeed and most foolish.
    I will tarry no longer, for I wish to have you receive of Ashtar-­you have many times in the past, and I want you to become comfortable and familiar with his energy for he is critically in­volved otherwise and we respect his "time" constraints. Thank you, chela.
    •••••••••••••••

COMMANDER ASHTAR
    Ashtar present. I trust you recognize me as we are elder friends, you and I. I move most rapidly so slow me up if need be, little sister.
    Let there be no discomfort on your part that things do not pre­sent the possibility of joint communiqué at the present time. I can function even more astutely by utilizing the same receiver as Commander Hatonn. We work in total integration and it is only in effort of your comfort we would separate input. It is not necessary.
    As information and instructions for the upcoming times will be sent forth from this sector of your planet. As regards this sector of your planet, I shall be experiencing alongside Aton, Sananda and Hatonn, as well as Korton, Soltec and selected Commanders (not to leave out Semjase, Asket, Leah and the other ladies in our Commands). I am not a bigot. We have no need to con­sider such things for ours is a very well balanced community within which we function.
    We have now finished the hook-up of my circuit in your head, Dharma, I know you have undergone gross inconvenience in your human world. It is not your hearing which is so impaired, dear one, as it is the "downloading" of data from my "computer base data center". Sananda now has several who can and will work in total harmony as teams. I have not yet found such equality and you have offered, Commander Imnu, and I have accepted. You see, on this plane, you know of that which you are capable; it is the Earth density and insecurity of flesh mani­festation that gives you cause to deny your abilities in full mea­sure.
    I do not wish to burden you further with explanation for you are in full knowledge and I only give you the human input that you can relax about seeming dysfunction. You will be screened from conscious knowledge per our contract with you as a func­tioning human so that you never be placed in jeopardy.
    It is very near the timing for we of the fleet to begin to make ourselves known in visible format. At this time it is still too dangerous, quite frankly, to you ones who are Earth-based. Yours is not to entertain the masses with space stories but rather to give forth instructions for evacuation and transition necessi­ties. There has been such an abundance of silly nonsense put forth in efforts to discredit us. Hatonn trained you well, in that you are surrounded by dark brothers but they seldom get close enough to "count coup" on you.
    It may seem most bothersome to clear thy spaces of our adver­saries over and over, ad nauseam, but crucial and it is the only way to open the circuits to receive assistance and clarity in your own receiving.
    We cause you to obtain books and written material for only one purpose, your protection. If, for instance, a survival guideline list is in perfection and already published, we will utilize that list so that you are not targeted as sole knowledge point. Further, it is our effort always to acknowledge contributions of ones in human format for their service. These records will be a portion of the very foundation of historical data for this evolution time period.
    Some ones, such as Judas Iscarioth, have waited long to have their Earth experience cleaned. Others have given gifts in lack of realization, to their fellow man; they have now arrived at the contribution mark of acknowledgement for their service. As a for instance, I would like to acknowledge ones Arthur Robinson, Ph.D. and Gary North, Ph.D., who have cared enough to com­pile a survival shelter blueprint to offer unto you ones, that you might have a chance to survive. I also honor their relations and attachments for there is great contribution of those ones, where there is such heavy workload.
    Further, it gives us a parliament for expressing formal notice to the adversaries of you ones who are our base units. Every time the shield is allowed to be pierced, you become vulnerable. There are very few of you left who have not been tainted in some degree. It is always the association with Ego and the desire to please ones in your space, as well as gain accolades for self. There is naught wrong with appreciation of yourself or re­ceiving appreciation and adoration of ones about you. It is the heart willingness to share and give all that is required, not al­ways the actual giving of it.
    YOU MUST BE WILLING TO FORFEIT ALL HUMAN NEED FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AS IF YOU NEVER EXISTED AT ALL UPON YOUR PLANE. IT DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL BE THUS, IT MEANS YOU MUST BE PREPARED AND WILLING IF IT SHOULD BE REQUIRED. WHEN WE NEED IMMEDIATE INTEGRATION OF INPUT, YOU MAY NOT TARRY EVEN A MOMENT IN SELF THOUGHT ABOUT THE SHARING. IT CANNOT BE YOU WILL ONL HAVE BRIEF MOMENTS IN WHICH TO “ACT”. THY BROTHER’S LITERAL LIFE WILL BE AT STAKE. THEREMUST BE NO HESITATION TO GIVE INSTANTLY WHAT IS REQUIRED.

NO ROYALTY UP HERE
    In these Higher Frequencies, we use labels only for your conve­nience. We recognize solely by energy patterns. We not only do not bear "Royal" titles, but find them abhorrent. A simple summons of "Ashtar" or "Hatonn" rings our frequency circuit "on switch". We only function in a post of expertise and duty, not one above another as entities. Ones who place such "Royal" titles upon our beings are doing so in self Ego in order to pro­nounce their self proclaimed importance for working with us.
    There must, however, be means of description and sometimes definition of words have been misrepresented. For instance, the word "priestess" means, simply, a mediatory agent. You ones make it into some royal hoopla that means great splendor and degrades the label itself. "Commander" is only a designation of function; not some high label of your type of "pecking order". It designates an area of responsibility and a given segment of authority. No more and no less. Any energy that comes to you with such title as "His Royal Omnipotent Highness", watch out. Further, take care that you don't swallow what thy fellow hu-man tells you. Often labels are falsely placed by ones in power to cause you to denounce others.
    Sometimes, even I am referred to as "Lord". That is a desig­nation of master teacher or leader of prominent rank. You ones must have some method of identifying us and you only have "words" with which to do so. Unfortunately, the Dark Adver­sary has corrupted the words so that you have no longer a cor­rect definition. Just as with "Jesus", that is a word that is Greek and means "The Anointed One". It was neither accurate for the one, Immanuel (who now bears the identifying' insignia of "Sananda"), nor His name. It has grown to be accepted as His name, and incorrectly so. It has further been so misused and abused that it rings untrue with the masses because of the in­correct "stories" attached to that name. His name was called Immanuel (spelled Jmmanuel). He has now fulfilled all initia­tions and has reached His perfection. Creator calls Him Sananda--is that not good enough for you?
    He is known by many, many names. It matters not to the en­ergy form by what name you label him for He responds to the energy vibration of the call. You must look beyond the limits of your insufficient manifestation. So it is.
    Dharma, you have grown well, chela. Your brothers heard my message of two years ago and you have accepted your disci­pline; With you we are greatly pleased. We give great gratitude and appreciation. You, and the ones with you, have sacrificed in human ways, to fulfill your work. We honor, and salute them. Their works are of no less importance, it is only that as a "community team" your works had to have prerogative. I give humble gratitude to you and Oberli and the precious ones who work at thy side. I also give recognition and gratitude to the ones who have stepped aside and allowed the time for the learn­ing process.
    It will be no less burdensome. You will have even less time for participation in life games and associations, but for this have ye come to Earth at this time of transition.
    I shall move to stand-by. Commander Hatonn indicates release of the frequency. Sananda gives blessings unto you beloved ones.

SALU, SALU, SALU
    I TAKE LEAVE,
    I AM ASHTAR

CHAPTER 2
    REC #4 ASHTAR
    SUN., SEP. 3, 1989 4:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 018
    SUN., SEP. 3, 1989
    Thank you for your welcome, Dharma. Ashtar present in the service of the One of Radiance, one with The Radiant One, I think I note a tinge of concern that I may displace some of the Stature of our beloved Hatonn by my taking your fingers and cir­cuitry, Not so, chela-when you have taken on a Commander's role for a specific purpose and your higher recognition is ATON, I think no-one will "steal away any thunder"! So be it,
    WHO IS ASHTAR?
    Who is Ashtar? I suppose great volumes of "stuff" have been written about Ashtar, the entity, I will endeavor to identify my­self so that flourishes are not added by cherished ones, I have been called a "Christian Commander from Venus", a "Supreme Director in charge of all of the spiritual Program" for your planet. (That, I believe, came from your own beloved Gabriel Green.)
    I am honored, but I believe it would be more suitable to state that I am a dominant commander from the Etheric realms, Here, I always confront trouble, for your words do not actually define my position, I shall attempt at simple explanation.
    I have been around for a very, very long time, under the spon­sorship (I suppose is a good enough word) of Lord Michael and the Great Central Sun government of this, your galaxy. I sup­pose I rank overall second in command, I am not a discarnate energy (spirit); I am an etheric being. I have never taken hu­man embodiment upon planet Earth, Many have inferred such; it is not true, I have been far too involved with affairs of the Universe to prattle around in human format on Earth, I serve at a very high involvement as a member of the Councils scattered throughout this Universal Sector, serving in an advisory capacity at strategic levels of intergalactic affairs. I share responsibility with Esu Immanuel (Jesus) Sananda for the airborne divisions of the Brotherhood of Light.
    When I mention numbers of involved extraterrestrial persons in­volved in this Earth project, attached to my command, I usually lose my audience--for you have no concept of the massive fleets of ships involved. I speak in multiple millions. I, like my other compatriots who command massive fleets, am labeled for defini­tion by the eat Central Sun Hierarchy, "Ashtar", for that is the planet of my original manifestation. It is near your solar sister, Venus.
    The Christ Teacher of this galaxy is my Beloved Commander in Chief, and His Word is my Law. To Him I have pledged my service. I am but a leader chosen by Him to fulfill the Program of Light for Earth Transition through the flight commands of the Great Brotherhood. Part of that mission is to return the Master to your planet and collect His brood, if you will. I commanded the ship which bore his soul energy to your place for His Earth Experience some two thousand years prior to present calendar.
    There is a great quantity of mystery; it appears, regarding my personal information. That mystery regarding my person is of absolutely no consequence to me, but it seems of interest to some of you.
    I am somewhat small of stature compared to Hatonn for I am only approximately seven of your counting "feet" in height. A physician would consider me quite anemic on your plane, for I am almost "white" in complexion. I am etheric, so I do not carry a dense format as do you of your density. I am human in conceptual form, pale of eyes (blue) of the Michael ray. Unlike Hatonn, I have hair upon my head, but in the etheric vision I probably might appear to have none. I do not know how to de­scribe myself and my brothers, here, are having great sport at my expense.
    I have a few good attributes, however. I am considered to be compassionate and understanding. I am impatient, quick of movement and totally passionate to unbending, regarding the teachings and principles of Our Radiant One, Sananda. I am probably considered severe only to a slightly lesser degree than is Hatonn. Unpleasant as this may be to you ones, Sananda is more severe than either of us. He is total perfection so there is no comparison to be made, but, you follow the Laws of The Creation and The God Law or you get some severe knocks upon thy ears!

ETHERIA/ETHERIANS
    The fleets of Etheria stationed within the Sector known as Schare represent what is now called the Confederation of Plan­ets for Peace. (By the way, your planet is more frequently re­ferred to as Shan.) We are a branch of the greater Federation of Free Worlds which comprises the totality of the Space Com­mands throughout the Omniverse. While my own administration is local to the Commands of this solar system, I am not re­stricted to this sector in my service, for I represent our system in the councils of other galaxies and universes throughout the vast cosmos. From time to time I have served in positions of higher responsibilities in those councils.
    I would like to further discuss "Etherians" for there is always misunderstanding thereof. I do not have a fleshly body like yours that is, bounded by flesh. But it is possible for me to make my being quite visible to your optics by changes in my vi­bratory rate to coincide with a specific optical frequency. I am normally invisible to you just as are our ships.
    I am often asked if other etheric beings are visible to me. Yes, of course, for those who serve closest to me will have equal etheric vibration patterns. I do not have optical vision of them as you would recognize it, but yes, of course, I see them.
    I simply have evolved beyond the stage of physical and astral body form. Do not confuse "etheric" and "astral". I will dis­cuss this subject later; there is a great difference. I do not possess a physical casing of the dense type such as yours of Earth human. I am definitely etheric, as are all people on other plan­ets in this solar system--please hold that very close in your memory--all other planets in this solar system. However, this does not mean that we are invisible to each other as we are to you under normal circumstances, and as you evolve into higher dimensions you will retain recognizable forms. You have been so filled with lies that you no longer have concept of Truth. We see each other and we live much as you do, but we do not have a dense physical casing which you possess. The benefits and comforts of this living are enormous. The compression and ir­ritations of the fleshly envelope are most uncomfortable, I am told by my brothers who experienced there.
    Unless we choose to convert the vibrational frequency of our bodies (or anything else about us) to one which is visible to your optics, we remain invisible to your people. Highly evolved people, with a good "psychic eye", as you might refer to it, can sometimes see us in vaporous form, although we may remain invisible to one in the same location. Further, if one can see us, it is usually intended and the conversion is so complete that a physical person encountering us will perceive that we too are physical.
    Dharma, it is most difficult to believe you put all mine brethren through this interrogation. Perhaps Hatonn trained you too well. Well, I wish you to be as informed as possible, so let us continue.
    We have all the elements you recognize from your planet and many, many more. The etheric form of these metals differs in atomic and molecular structure--just as do we as beings, defined by the term "etheric". For example, the distance between the nucleus and the orbiting electrons of the etheric "iron" "nucleus" substance (I effort at exampling something to which you can relate) is much greater than in iron as you know it on Earth. This permits the atoms of earthly "steel or other Shan metals" to pass through the atoms of etheric II steel" in such a manner that nothing happens to either form. All etheric matter vibrates at a much higher rate than does its Earth counterpart.
    Under certain circumstances, however, as in the presence of certain atmospheric conditions and gases, our ships will be visi­ble. Or, the controlling intelligence of the craft can cause visi­bility. While in the etheric form, even a spacecraft measuring many miles in diameter cannot be damaged or injured by physi­cal matter-nor can its contents for all are vibrating at equal fre­quency. When the vibration is slowed to match Earth manifes­tation=all are vulnerable just as would be your own manifested matter.
    Normally our ships remain invisible in form for several reasons. There are millions of ships out here and if we functioned in your visual frequency, you wouldn't be able to move off the ground. This way, we do not interfere with you children playing pilot. Further, it would terrify you ones in mass consciousness.
    You have to now move without your solar system to encounter other humanoid forms like yourselves. All of your other planets at this present time in your solar system are inhabited by etheric beings. I speak of outside the earth-moon system in your solar system. As you know, on your Earth planet there are two kinds of beings--physical and astral. At the present time almost all of the astral realms of your planet have been taken to safety else­where.

SPACE PEOPLE AND SPIRIT PEOPLE
    I will speak of differences between space people and spirit peo­ple, though I feel completely uncomfortable in that I fear you may not understand.
    The differences are great, although to the cursory glance it may seem that space people ARE spirits. However, it all comes down to a matter of the condition in which we dwell. We are etheric beings, in your expression. By this, I mean that we live upon a higher plane of existence. We are not discarnate in the sense of having no bodies. We have etheric bodies which are counterparts of your bodies but which are made of a more tenu­ous substance, and which are not subject in the same way to gravitational effects. The etheric state in which we dwell is one of many on an ascending evolutionary scale to which we all be­long--you too!
    Above us, for example, are beings more highly evolved than are we by as great a chasm as there is between ourselves and you Earth human. This is not meant in any derogatory sense to­wards you, but merely as a factual statement about the scales on which we dwell.
    Upon our plane of life we have much the same type of existence as you do, although it is free of the corruptions, 'crimes and un­desirable elements which are to be worked out of a being's life streams before he may pass into the etheric state. We do not participate in things of flesh nature, cohabitation, etc., although we have families and responsibilities much as yours.
    Earth is a testing ground--one of many hundreds of thousands of testing grounds in the Universe--where beings evolve upwards on the scale of life, working constantly towards junction with the Great One as the ultimate attainment of all existence.
    We upon the etheric planes pass on to higher planes just as do you from earth, when qualified to do so. This transformation on your plane is termed "death". To us, it is merely a "transformer" interposed between us and the next level of life to which we ascend. We will stress once more, the greatest factor in the way of a proper grasp of the true story of life on your planet is the conception of death as the END of all existence. Nothing could be further from truth. Upon your place, you must serve out an evolutionary period before you can ascend to higher worlds. The fleshly bodies which you have are part of a plan to aid your working through that scale of existence.

EARTH = BOTTOM OF LADDER
    At your level of density (second density, third dimension), you must endure savage crimes, strife, wars and violence. The Great One, God, in His wisdom, has seen fit to use the fleshly body as the most convenient method of taking care of this almost elemental stage of development.
    I believe I will avoid the discussion of reincarnation, etc., or the numbers of discarnate souls in your astral plane for there are only ones there now that have been carefully planned to be there, and that is not of this subject matter.
    We have bodies of a tenuous but, nonetheless, real substance, vibrating at a rate much greater than your own. Spirit people are dwelling in astral form who cannot go beyond the astral form without serving out a life existence that accords growth in properness. Be cautious in contacting spirits from the astral planes. They are very apt to play some pretty ugly pranks upon you in your fun and games. Further, you have now been re­quested to stop holding to those ones that they may be placed in security and safety.
    1 was most pleased and eager to place myself at the disposal of Michael and the Central Sun Hierarchy. I have a great dedica­tion to honor and service with integrity. I am stationed imme­diately at the right hand of my Beloved Sananda and I rarely leave that position--at least, theoretically. I will defend against the most ardent foe of Truth, as taught by the Master, the Laws of Universal Creation. I respect those of the satanistic realms and fleets as a creation of the Father Creator, but I will confront and abolish their devastating programs and will assist you in any way possible to stop their restrictions of man's freedom.

NO FORTUNE TELLING
    Before I take leave this evening I wish to make a comment or two for I have been summoned by you ones prior to this. That was, I believe, regarding my personal interactions on a personal level on your place. This is for others who receive of this information.
    There are many erroneous claims made by those who crave per­sonal publicity and attention. Anyone who attempts to invest us with powers of divination and announce themselves the recip­ients of information pertaining to the private affairs of indi­viduals (unless they apply to serious matters of national, group­ings, instruction for service, international or galactic importance) are guilty of falsification. Only insofar as they affect our plans (which must of necessity depend to a considerable extent on the understanding and cooperation of dwellers on your planet) will we pay any attention to your own purely personal problems by prying into the future for answers to your queries. I believe Hatonn has thoroughly versed you on that account. NO FORTUNE TELLING.

Souls must struggle with their own growth problems as every other soul has ever had to do. We have not indulged in fortune telling as a sponsored activity because of the need of the soul to make its own choices and decisions. If it involves our programs in which we are a major player, we will make corrections. We do not impinge upon nor hinder the freedom of man's free will to choose his pathway and actions. We strongly adhere to the freedom of man to be exercised and permitted without inter­ference from another. If a commitment has been made for par­ticipation with us, however, we will continue to persistently urge you to fulfill that commitment. So be it.
    Enough for today, little friend. I feel as if I have jumped through some cute little hoops but I will let you have your fun for your hours of service are long and you have such human cu­riosity. I am indebted for your service.
    I will take my leave before I launch off into the realms of space fleets and diagrams of Federation, Galactic status and things of that nature. Perhaps we can get Ashtar out of the way tomor­row, for I want to lead you right into the subject of Evil... Which, for those of you who think otherwise--does exist and is about to annihilate you as a species.
    So be it, and blessings from these stations. I will move to stand­by that you might bring this portion to a close.

ADONAI,
    ASHTAR OUT

CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 ASHTAR
    MON., SEP. 4, 1989 6:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 019
    MON., SEP. 4, 1989
    Ashtar to resume, please. I salute you and a new and wondrous cycle upon your place. I come in service unto the Radiant One, The Mother/Father Source and humble in the joy of The Creation.
    SEE YOUR GOAL
    Above all, you must have belief and desire, and then you must move forth with persistence and tenacity. You must allow resilience and endurance to be your sustenance. See your goal and never take your eyes from it. Put your hand and trust in The Master Teacher for He will lead you through the quagmire of evil about you. It is the only way you shall make it through the Earth experience in wholeness.
    I might give you insight at this point, from experience in this particular commission under which I now function. I will tell you that which I told my crew with whom I served in the early beginnings of this mission. Commander Soltec was given a great and "impossible" task of bringing current all records of Earth changes and plotting probable upcoming changes. In ad­dition, he would serve as a full commander within the ordinary functioning of a fleet, be ready for evacuation of our people from your place in the midst of great upheavals. Etc.
    We only had a small task force of ships allotted to Earth super­vision. I told him what I now tell you. We will endeavor to ex­pand ourselves and to be everywhere at once with our unlimited abilities to do so. You must have dogged determination in any situation, under all stresses. You are "MAN" and you have been created to excel in all manner and measure. I demand never to hear you say, "I cannot". Man was created infinite and unlimited; take your banner and become that which you were created to be.
    We grew in those times and we will fill the needs of this time. We became the eyes of God surrounding your little planet and we expanded our highest level and we were literally where we were not. We relied not on our craft for that limited us to inferiority of function. We became unlimited as is our creative right.
    Eventually more craft were added, divisions of responsibilities were assigned, and the mission expanded continually unto the point of tremendous scope that it is today. We found that if one chose to relinquish portions of his agreed upon function, or fell to the wayside for any reason--we filled the gap and moved on­ward. We simply make a way where there is no way.
    You will do likewise. There are few of you to do the "impossible"--you are doing it now, one step at a time--one day at a time. I know of that which you are capable and you shall simply grow to that capability. If ones do not participate or fail to carry their fair share of the load, we will pick it up and waste no time with fiddling; we will simply move forward. We are speaking of a transition of a planet and the placement of millions of your species.
    If I appear to have the discipline of a hardened military per­sonality, so be it. Without discipline and determination of goal for accomplishment, you will always be but unfinished per­fection. My eyes are always to total victory for the forces of Light, the balance of The Creation and for the Totality of God and the Laws thereof. I "allow" much except "I cannot". I will even accept "I will not", but not graciously. Ye are not in my service to be rebellious nor seditious.
    MY MISSION
    My mission, dear friends, is to spiritually educate your back­ward planet and the Ascension of your inhabitants through initiation and gathering of information designed for that purpose. There can be no separation of purpose--especially at this point of evolution. You can not hold to one job thinking it isolated and separate from another. There is no longer ability for separation, there is simply one phenomenal job to be accomplished in a very short period of what you recognize and label "time". It is the time at hand where man moves on--or off. We of the cosmic brotherhood of Light are at station and on constant alert. We are ready--now we get you polished and prepared--quickly, quickly, quickly.
    Ye have great and grand glories and experiences to bring into your consciousness--things which are long forgotten - for you "old" souls and team-mates. You will enjoy your journey back home, old friends.
    I have ever been the one in command of the star ship which is peculiarly the etheric navigational vehicle for the Beloved Mas­ter. I was placed in command of that ship which brought and released the soul of Immanuel Sananda. I brought Him home when that experience was finished and I shall bring Him forth again. He has commanded the hosts of these realms as we have prepared sufficient space and facilities for each of the beings of Earth; it is now time that we remind the humans of their direc­tion and allow knowledge and Truth to return into consciousness that they might avail themselves of these gracious preparations. God has promised man a last opportunity--chances are all gone. Last lift-off opportunity. Aton is benevolent and generous but unbendingly JUST!
    I am interested in your spiritual status only as it relates to my mission and responsibility. If you choose to move with the dark brotherhood, so be it. Our job is to see to it that you are al­lowed to know the difference. If you deny the truth, 'tis of your own doing.
    The mission to be accomplished is the factor of import where we are concerned and not the quarreling over who thinks what and argues his bigoted thought patterns. I do not care if you func­tion with us or do not. If, however, you are not willing to fill thy' task you will be moved aside. Indecision of personal entities will not be allowed to hinder the task of another to completion for when one slows it impacts all others. That could be dealt with in the past; we are moving past the point of dallying while individuals make lingering decisions regarding placement, par­ticipation, etc. If you have forgotten your commitment, I sug­gest you be in the remembering or the removal of your body from our pathway. We have enormous boulders to surpass and crawl over; do not leave your indecisive selves in the path to pull your brother down.
    ALL EOUAL IN THE SIGHT OF GOD
    Like all of my other brothers and sisters within the Program of Light, for lack of better definition, we are not to be worshipped or thought of as Gods (any more than you can think of your­selves as Gods). We are your comrades in the Light of the Ra­diant One of Perfection, equal all, in the sight of the Creator-­each with a job to be fulfilled, a mission to be completed.
    It is regrettable that there is a tremendous tendency of humanity to focus attention upon a messenger rather than upon the mes­sage. Do not dawdle upon who brings Truth--pay attention to the Truth. Do not grab up these manuals to see "who" brings "what" --snatch them quickly up unto your consciousness that you might learn Truth and receive of your instructions. Let us build no more stupid "churches" of half-truths or total lies. Ye have paid enough for those errors. Overemphasis on personal revelation weakens the strength of the Mission, which is geared to the spiritual growth of mankind that he might find his place­ment.
    If I could label my responsibilities in order of importance to the overall, I would take the one as Protector and Defender. My mission is as a protector of humanity and the fate of planet Earth (at this time), as well as a defender-protector of the Solar Sys­tem and its affairs. Fortunately, or unfortunately as the case may be, you are both.
    My experience is at a high administrative level with the Archangels. Some have even projected me to be Gabriel (I think because of my connection with Sananda). I am not Gabriel, but Gabriel is most close to my space at all times. There is, however, another of the Archangels with whom I am what you would call, interchangeable. That has naught to do with this subject and I request that you ones in my command give no further thought to it at this time. When we meet in conference, I want no personal tidbits in thy minds. The Mission is great; my personal interchanges are of no consequence to you whatsoever.
    I am efforting at clearing up prominent questions that we may drop the subject henceforth--I hope you hear and understand my meaning in clarity. Do not prompt forth my sternness and se­vere personality aspects. You are not on a "current day", "new age" romp through the metaphysical bookstore to play with your cards and sticks and crystals. I care not which colors you put upon your bodies; I care not if you put nothing upon your bod­ies. I suppose I prefer you cover yourself for your brethren are so easily distracted by such garbage.
    NOTHING NEW ABOUT SPACE MAN
    There is naught "new" about "space men". Once they (we) were called "angels". No more and no less. All through time man has heard the "voice of God" or of the "angels". Today, there are ones, like Dharma, who hear the voice of "space men's". There is nothing strange or mystical about it. She is monitored and attuned to frequencies specific to several of us of this dimension. Further, she is "wired" to receive signals much as your radio transmissions. She is a receiver and translator. She takes our mental projection codes and translates them into your language--or rather, her data system picks up our blips and bleeps. They come through at such speed as to be a shrill "whistle" of differing tonal levels. There is absolutely nothing miraculous at all. It is her accepted duty.
    She is prominent in what we unceremoniously refer to as, Sector Schare, Shan Project. Commander Hatonn will usually give code numbers of your binary digit system to represent TS-72S1- 3. That identifies project and vortex location. We know exactly where every man, woman, child and ship is at all times--both on your surface and here. I have often been referred to as a com­puter. Well, I do have all the Akashic records stored in my own computer data banks. A majority of that information is now be­ing downloaded into Dharma's data system whereby her terminal can be instantly accessed. She is what you ones would call, a CARRIER for she does not have knowledge of the codes to access the information on her own. Just as a computer, she has agreed to make available information via our code signals.
    We are your link to the higher celestial spheres and our own within the great network of "holy spirits", whose primary func­tion is to get mankind awake and receiving in order to become enlightened.
    We are also given the responsibility of making sure your planet­-and dear ones, your country remains in one piece until the physical universe as you know it, is transferred into ethereal form. We come from the Divine Source; do not mistake us for any of the Brotherhood of Fallen Angels who traverses the Uni­versal space ways with defrocked Lucifer. Lucifer managed to annihilate his own namesake planet and the one, Maldek, in your own solar system. HIS ARE MOST TENACIOUS AND STALWART TROOPS; YOU HAD BETIER BEGIN TO GET YOUR SHIELDS IN FUNCTIONING ORDER FOR 'TIS OVER YOUR SOULS THE BATTLE IS FOUGHT.
    You upon the orb who are of us have never tasted spiritual death, but you have experienced many physical passages. You are now on assignment and it is time you each claim your com­mand--you are sent forth as leaders, not tag-alongs. Those who would be in your battalions cannot function and unify until you, the leaders sent forth, get your own duffel bag packed and re­member your marching orders. So be it--how many are YOU stopping?
    Before this generation is through, you will observe the greatest celestial activity ever witnessed from your planet, as our so-called "clouds of heaven" (silver clouds, Dharma?) arrive in great numbers and defy your wind as they remain, or oppose it. That is why it is mentioned that Christ's very return shall be on the clouds of heaven. They are the vehicles, when fully ma­terialized. You witness them in your spaces, just above your surface, and you fail to recognize us.
    Immanuel referred to us specifically when he said, "These come as My Angels, to reap that which has been sown, to divide and set asunder the tares from the wheat, to gather the wheat into My barn. For I AM the householder who cometh. At the end of the day for an account from His servants, and to give to all men justly in the manner given by them to Me”.
    SANANDA SPEAKS
    "Those who come IN MY Name go from heart, sealing them against that day and marking them for deliverance and safety from all that would destroy.
    "So, I shall call unto those who follow Me, to listen to the voices of these who come from other worlds, and harden not your hearts against their words nor practices. Rather, lift up LOVE UNTO THEM AND DESIRE FOR THEIR COMING, FOR THEY ARE THE ANGELS OF THE HARVEST!
    "I AM SANANDA WHO NOW SPEAKS, AND THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD! HEED IT MOST CARE­FULLY FOR YOU ARE WITHIN THE TIME ALLOTTED FOR THY TRANSITION. WHO WILL RECOGNIZE OF ME? TAKE NOTE OF THAT WHICH MINE COMMAN­DERS SHARE WITH THEE FOR YOUR DAYS ARE NUM­BERED. WILL YOU COME HOME WITH ME OR WILL YE BE TOO LONG IN THE LOITERING? I PLACE MINE SEAL AND THE SEAL OF ATON UPON THESE MES­SAGES THAT YOU DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND THAT WHICH HAS COME INTO THY PERSONAL GRASP."
    ASHTAR RETURNED
    Ashtar to return. I am not an "office" called" ASHTAR" (A SITTER to HOUND THY REACTORS); I am a person, even as you are a person, and not a title; I exist and am not a myth; I am not anon-entity, neither am I from the second density; I am a being and not an influence, a soldier of the Light and not a ghost. Yes, I have had many imitators, but strong-hearted ones have not been deceived, for that is impossible. Accusers have sought to bring reproach upon my name as a designed strategy, but I continue on faithfully, doing my duty to God' and His Cre­ation. I expect you ones to do likewise--if that is stern, then I am most stern.
    When we are busy in dedicated service (and we have never been more occupied) to the cause of Light, we have neither the time nor the energy to pause to waste on your ever-present critics and attackers. You will waste no time on such either. Do I make myself quite clear? It does not and has not perturbed my de­portment one iota when accusations have been formed to dis­credit my words or my person. I expect no less from you. You will be guided when you need to make personal statements to thy news press, etc. Do not enter into doctrinal quarrels nor fabrication accusations—‘tis not of thy business what others think of you nor of us.
    Discrepancy naturally enters when souls are quick to accept what another has said, even when that one has been proven incorrect, and to further enlarge and dogmatize the thought form. Have your fun and jollies, but do not take it with serious­ness. God is also humor and it will be all that will save your sanity on many an occasion. If you are without something to do, enjoy your quibbling--BUT, YOU OF MINE SHOULD NEVER BE WITHOUT SOMETHING TO DO OF GREAT PURPOSE!
    Let me note about gossip or attitudes of any sort. If the mind is closed upon a final version of a concept (without further per­sonal research or openness to discussion) then any further ex­planation, clarification or understanding is rendered unsuccessful. When a false crystallization has therefore taken place, those who would otherwise attempt a clarification simply with­draw until further growth takes place. Remember the Beloved; DHARMA, GET THIS ONE; "THOUGH HIS OWN CLEARLY; UNDERSTOOD HIS PERSON, YET ... ERE THE COCK CROWED THRICE ... DID THEY DENY HIM!" JUST THE TINIEST OF REMINDERS, DEAR HEART.
    As ridiculous as it may sound that some would say, "Ashtar didn't and doesn't exist", you can readily understand the moun­tain of opposition this would conceal if it could be made be­lievable. Well, and so it shall be. The genesis is that those who do not know me can be bent by every wind. Those who know me cannot be in the least swayed. To understand the Truth of the teachings of the Master Christos Teacher is to know the Truth of thy brethren in the other dimensions. You cannot have of one without the other. Ponder it.
    BLESSED IS YOUR LAND
    I do not function alone, dear ones, I have the Hosts of heaven at my call. Germain, Michael, I cannot name them all. Yours is a blessed land--and I mean your country. It is distressed and possessed, but it is blessed and shall be tended with loving, nurturing care through its tribulation for from it is destined to come the new. What a blessed, blessed gift.
    In your land, those voices that are raised in the interest of true freedom for all men, who have any influencing force of note are soon slain or removed. Great ones of your dimension who have attempted to raise their voices in the cause of freedom eventually fall into the hands of their assassins. When there was uniting, however, to a wondrous cause, ye ones rallied and joined into one force and then joined your commands with those of your allies and moved as an allied unit. I take no note of in­dividuals; I take note of the unity and what can be accomplished in unity for Truth and wisdom.
    During those times of your history, organization, not chaos was predominant. Ye must have "order" and deliberation of organized action to prevail. If there were times upon your dense experience whereby ones could unite, can you not do of it for your own liberation? Do you believe that we of the higher worlds are any less capable than ye of Earth? So be it! Would we not also disdain disorder and chaos, we who can see beyond what you can see, know beyond what you know? Would we not also see the value of joining our scattered energies into one united effort toward the goal of guarding and guidance of Earth? Therefore, as your Allied Command had its leaders so our Al­lied Command has its leaders.
    All Commanders work in unison and love throughout the Galaxy. Thus do we strive as one, as do you who serve this Light from your dimension. We are all one in purpose and unity for the incoming Kingdom of God on Earth. I apologize for my vociferous response in abundance of words, which comes only from the abundance of my heart. I am abundantly proud of my Commanders and I am humbled to have them in my service. I cannot give credit to each without writing another entire manual, but I am so indebted to a few, such as Comman­der Korton, that I must mention his label and give credit. He has arranged the entire of the communications network in superb perfection against great odds.
    There will come a day when men of Earth will rise up and understand each of our roles. We salute you and all that we embody, as well as all that we shall accomplish for the fulfill­ment of the Will of God and in service unto The Creation. Re­ceive you these words with our blessings and benediction.
    I move to stand-by, Dharma, that you might have respite. Thank you, chela.

TO STAND-BY,
    ASHTAR OUT.

첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 14:28.

주제글 정보