가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 27
    REC # l ATON
    WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 31, 1990 10:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 168

Grandfather Aton to commune with you, chela. You have delayed our visit by hours this day--I wish you to look within at your reasons. You are doubting us when it is most necessary that you KNOW of us. I shall require discipline from you--I do not reprimand. If we are to get truth to your fellow-man, we must have discipline and willingness to bring forth the word. You must hold it in your heart, Dharma, that ones pen accusations against "Dharma" as the "author" of these Journals. That is to cause fear and stop you from penning--­- WE OF THE HIGHER REALMS ARE THE AUTHORS OF THIS WORK AND WE HAVE ARRANGED THE WORKS MOST WISELY IN­DEED TO PULL THE DARK WORKERS FROM THEIR CAVES AND SECRET HIDING PLACES. THEY DARE NOT ATTACK ME OPENLY AND YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAR IT. WE HAVE NOW PENNED, DATED TO THE HOUR, OUR WRITINGS AND AMONG THE THOUSANDS OF TAPES AND RECORDINGS THERE IS PROOF OF EVERYTHING WHICH I SHALL BRING FORTH HEREIN. ! THIS IS FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION MORESO THAN FOR ANY OTHER FOR MAN TRIES FIRST TO BREAK YOU!

SECURITY

This is a statement for all ones who "ARE GOING TO SUE THE PUB­LISHER OF THE JOURNALS OR THE SCRIBES". I suggest you be most careful indeed. THEY LISTEN TO OUR LESSONS AND ARE 100% TO­TALLY SUIT-PROOF! YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD AND SUE--THE PUB­LICITY SHALL BE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS UNTO OUR CAUSE AND THE COUNTER-SUIT WILL MOST SURELY PUT FUNDS INTO THE COFFERS TO FURTHER DISTRIBUTION OF TRUTH FROM THE JOURNALS.

P.Y. & M.B., please write a synopsis of your meeting at ASSK and forward unto these ones. Mine "Gatehouse" has been taken totally unto evil intent, Ye are blessed children, for you dare to stand with truth for ''your truth" has now become "the truth". The message sent unto one the week last, is suffi­cient for you but I must now reply to this latest bombardment against my scribe for these ones in this location are in such great disappointment and pain. To say that accusations of untruth are not worth a response is often er­roneous for so many of you are searching in fledgling growth and you deserve of responses and information as to where you can find of the truth of a given circumstance.

THE FACTS

All that I shall pen herein can be totally proven and backed up with docu­ments or witnessed knowledge from others. Much was conducted via tele­phone and only the CIA and military has the recordings but all was repeated and records shall back up all statements herein. As painful as any portion is the pulling into the barrage others of my beauteous workers "to discount" of these ones. Sic, sic---for what ye sow so shall ye reap. Ye ones who have shrouded mine precious ones shall reap heavily the unbalance thereof.

I shall quote (exactly, with errors) the disclaimer being put forth from ASSK-­--in segments, and respond as we move along. Yes, Dharma, you WILL put it to paper for you are in ignorance and YOU MAY NOT MAKE OF THIS DECISION.

Quote:

Regarding
    THE PHOENIX JOURNALS
    By "Dharma"

"In the fall of 1989, a series of 10 manuscripts referred to as the Phoenix Journals (referring to the symbol of the phoenix on the covers of each) were released to the public. Within the pages of this material many references were made regarding A.S.S.K. and also Sister Thedra. Since then we at A.S.S.K. have received numerous calls and letters asking us for additional in­formation in regards to these journals, and since much false information and false rumors have arisen in regards to this ma­terial we would like you to know the following:"

From the first sentence the information is projected in incorrectness. The symbol of the phoenix on the covers is secondary to the PHOENIX JOUR­NALS. The phoenix, quetzal, thunderbird, etc, is THE symbol of your cycle of evolution. You are truly coming into death in the fire and will arise again from the ashes thereof. THAT is the meaning of the symbol of the phoenix on the cover.

I, further, most appreciate that it is noted that 10 (ten) full documents were produced in the fall of '89 with practically no research material available (our intent) to distract our scribe from her appointed work. There is now, how­ever, abundance of backup material available for her confirmation. I ask each of you who have studied the material in the Journals--COULD YOU HAVE WRITIEN TEN BOOKS IN TOTAL ACCURACY, CHOOSING OF THE RIGHT SEQUENCE OF PRESENTATION AND CONTENT, CHOOS­ING OF THE CORRECT AUTHORS (HAVE YOU WALKED INTO A LIBRARY AND WITNESSED THE QUANTITY OF PUBLICATIONS?), AND COULD YOU HAVE EVEN WRITTEN SO MUCH MATERIAL IN MERE WEEKS THROUGH A MAJOR HOLIDAY SEASON---MUCH LESS WHILE UNDERCOVER ACTIONS WERE AFOOT TO EVICT YOU FROM YOUR HOME? PONDER IT.

"1. This material did not originate from AS.S.K., nor do we at A.S.S.K. have any connection in the publishing or distribution of this material. We at A.S.S.K. do not endorse this material in any manner."

It seems strange indeed to note that almost every taped meeting and writing since this scribe began to come into awakening was forwarded to the very ones (including Sister) since September of 1987 through mid-October of 1989. It is further most strange indeed that not only did A.S.S.K. endorse the mate­rial but Sister, did in fact, fully intend to write a second portion to AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUELThere was further agreementfor publication wherein AS.S.K. would receive 55% of all proceeds, should there be any. Dharma simply "gave" the information to Sister and at my insis­tence, I required an agreement--which, although verbal, was nonetheless un­derstood by ALL involved.

It is further strange that Oberli sent $4,000 in the company of the material for publication of SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER, for the express pur­pose of moving that book along also. This was because SPACE-GATE was not getting out in the agreed time (for it got bogged down and was not in proper printing for some four months). (It was to have been out and public by the last week in September.) Then, when other arrangements were made, these ones were still required to accept the books in non-useable format for this publisher, America West. Additional expense was accrued to remove all reference to AS.S.K. from the document after shooting. THOSE WHO "PLAGUE" A.S.S.K. FOR INFORMATION ARE OBVIOUSLY THE ONES WHO WERE AVAILED OF THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT DOCUMENTS.

The $4,000 was sent for a specific purpose and a specific book---it was also the money set aside for the birth of Dalene's very special baby---(these ones have NO resources!).

When asked for a return of the papers, computer discs and money (at Sananda's request) these ones were told the money had been spent on SPACE-GATE. As a "publisher" that seems highly irregular indeed. When a phone discussion was originated regarding the matter--for Dalene was less than two weeks from a very hazardous delivery--the only response was, "Do you have that in writing?" Oberli didn't know what to do and Sananda re­quested most firmly indeed (for this child is most special indeed unto Sananda) to get the materials and the money. At this point time had elapsed and America West was in acceptance of our request for publication of the JOURNALS.

In response America West did, in fact, agree to take the most burdensome, ill-matching original books and a FORMAL AGREEMENT for pay-back terms for the amount of $2,000 (which was sent to Oberli to use for Dalene's hospital care and only approximately half of that which was needed), in addition to all publishing costs above the amount of the $4,000. The books require special attention for there is no reference within to even "where" to get copies. Does this really appear that these false speakers" intended any harm to or theft from A.S.S.K?

When the publisher met at A.S.S.K. he was told that only about 80% of the Journal material was true and about 20% was not-----CLUE NUMBER ONE: TRUTH IS 100% IN CONCEPT; 80% IS NOT TOLERABLE AND THAT WAS DHARMA'S FIRST REALLY HEAVY TESTING FOR SHE WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS FROM US.

Would it not possibly appear that "someone" has been efforting at stopping this material from reaching you the people?

"2. It has come to our attention that large portions of this material was not received from higher sources as claimed, but was pilfered and copied from work previously released by other persons or sources. Examples you may check, are:

•a. From the journal entitled Space Gate = The great majority of the first 5 chapters of this journal is taken almost word for word from a manuscript previously released by M. W. Cooper, entitled Operation Majority - MJ 12.

•b. Also from the journal entitled Space Gate = Chapter 6 is taken almost word for word from a transcript of a video tape on International Banking, by Jonathan May.

•c. From the journal entitled The Rainbow Masters = This journal, for the most part, is copied word for word from a booklet released by Sister Thedra over twenty five years ago en­titled The transcripts of the Masters. These transcripts were later released in a book entitled Secret of the Andes. In either case, this material was not channeled in Sept. of 1989, as the journal would have you believe, but has been in print for over twenty years.

•d. From the journal entitled Cry of the phoenix = Chap­ter 6 of this journal was not received on Dec. 17 1989 as the au­thor would have you believe, but rather most of this material was copied word from word from a book which was recorded by Sister Thedra over 30 years ago, entitled Prophecies for Tiahu­naco."

Dharma, chela, you MUST look at this--do not turn away from me; you must see it for exactly that which it is. The evil brotherhood will destroy everything in its path to stop this work or discredit it even if it rolls over and destroys a lit­tle beloved 90 year old scribe. YOU ONES MUST KNOW HOW IT IS LEST YOU BE EATEN ALIVE.

Let us delay response to "a" for the document has much further reference to Mr. Cooper.

As for (b): This scribe, nor Oberli, have ever heard the name Jonathan May. A.S.S.K. must surely have not paid much close attention because Hatonn au­dio taped information over a year and a half ago from which the entry into the Journal was ver-batim as nearly as the recorders could transcribe it. It was made on the same weekend, at that time, that Bruce Schiltz and Gabriel Green delivered a tape on the subject (almost ver-batim) from Lindsey Williams AND a set of Ramtha material from J.Z. Knight (the first time Dharma had so much as "heard" the voice of J.Z. Knight)--the first two tapes were almost identical "grey-men" material.

Instead of "pilfering" might it rather be that the guides and speakers from up here know of that which they speak? Certainly we do not object when ones utilize OUR material as truth. If it is "truth" how can it be pilfered? Or, do these ones claim that that which they put forth is indeed, lies? Further, how can you single out a Jonathan May when his material was taken from dozens and dozens of others from far, far back in time. What about the Skull and Bones series from Dr. Sutton? What about the NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY from Gary Allen in 1971? What about the great, great con­tributions by Gary North, Arthur Robinson, Ron Paul, John King, Walter Russell, Hal Lindsey, Lyndon LaRouche, and hundreds of others? What about Wendelle Stevens from whom, indirectly, the MJ-12 material first came into the attention of these ones? What about Gabriel Green, Crash at Aztec, Above Top Secret, and the MJ-12 documents hand delivered to these ones by Virginia Essene? You want to quarrel over information property, A.S.S.K.? I suggest you reconsider the structure of your lawsuit and I further suggest that Sister listen carefully to this document and confront her group about her as to exactly WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!

THE RAINBOW MASTERS

Yes, this one is going to hurt the worst, Dharma, so pay attention.

You do not know about any such book released by Sister Thedra over twenty five years ago. When Sister was in your home a year ago and told her story, I believe all present will remember that Oberli quite sharply told you to stop talking in order to hear Sister's discussion. Well, precious, it was regarding the work in question.

I shall take you farther back in time: at the writing of SIPAPU ODYSSEY in Jan. '87, information was put into that story against this very day. Do you not recall that Rick pointed out to you the fact that one of the projections was the same as Sister's work---and this some three years after the fact?

As the "fantasy" of SIPAPU ODYSSEY was pulled from the typewriter, before editing, it was sent to Sister, whom you had met on one occasion only and knew her not. The truth was enough, at that time, from what you perceived to be a nice little movie treatment fantasy, to cause Sister to not have her annual Gathering in Mt. Shasta and come almost secretly to meet at your place. I will not carry this further in this document for I wish brevity but we are going to sit and detail from beginning of contacts until current very soon now.

IT IS MOST STRANGE INDEED THAT WORD COMES BACK NOW (FROM LAST SATURDAY IN SEDONA) THAT IT IS CLAIMED DHARMA HAS STOLEN MATERIAL FOR SIPAPU ODYSSEY ALSO---THIS FROM A MEETING OF OUR FRIENDS AT THE GATEHOUSE ON SATURDAY LAST.

Further, materials "given forth in the name of Sananda" were produced and offered as countering evidence against this scribe---"secret", non-public writ­ings. Why? Well, we too, have those documents and will be most happy to make them public. GOD IS NOT KEEPING SECRETS NOR TRUTH FROM YOU---ALL OF YOU! IT IS TIME TO THROW OFF THIS EVIL AND GET TRUTH INTO THE OPEN. I WILL OFFER ANY WRITINGS OF THIS SCRIBE TO ALL--I PLEAD CONSTANTLY WITH ALL OF YOU ONES TO SPREAD THEM AROUND AS QUICKLY AND WIDELY AS POSSIBLE.

Yes, I requested copies---some four to six months ago that the Prophecies for Tiahunaco be gathered into this place, also against this day when this scribe would be totally bewildered for we have not opened them. Three copies were ordered, paid for, and sent to this place by Zita, Rick's mother. All three still sit as a unit in the pile of entropy. The only real access Dharma would have had to Sister's work was from a paper regarding visits from Space Brothers and a handful of old newsletters. At the beginning of the JOURNAL writings, she was made privy to Sister's latest publications and a Cosmic Council meeting write-up from Tuieta. HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU ONES THINK DHARMA HAS FOR SPARE-TIME READING WHILE WRIT­ING ALMOST THIRTEEN JOURNALS AND A WEEKLY "EXPRESS"? HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU BELIEVE SHE HAS FOR "PILFERING" MATERIAL? SO BE IT.

As she digs around in this pile of clutter, she does find something Rick brought and shared called "Sons of God Speak".

Now back to the THE RAINBOW MASTERS. Interestingly enough, we plan quite well, indeed. You will find that most of the book is taken up by the visits of the Seven Cohans---almost ver-batim to Mark Prophet's work. I do not sanction all of Prophet's works, however, so do not rush out and claim I have endorsed it. All things have truth---THE THINGS OF SATAN HAVE 99% TRUTH AND THEN DROWN YOU IN THE 1% LIE--IT IS HIS TRADEMARK.

Now, let me tell you why certain ones are so very upset. It is not the use of the material that would concern anyone---especially if it were put forth in TRUTH. It is that we take the 1% lie and correct it. MOST OF SECRET OF THE ANDES IS ERRONEOUS AND HOGWASH. MR. COOPER'S WORK UTILIZES EVERYONE'S RESEARCH WHO CAME BEFORE HIM, INCLUDING THAT WHICH IS FALSE, AND HIS CONCLUSIONS ARE WRONG---I OFFER DOCUMENTS TO PROVE IT. I WILL NEVER SANCTION UNTRUTH NOR GIVE GREAT CREDIT TO THOSE WHO DELIBERATELY COUNTER TRUTH AND SET ABOUT WITH LAWSUITS AGAINST THE BROTHERS WHO OFFER ALL THEY HAVE.

Dharma and Oberli know nothing of ''The Transcripts of the Masters". They are familiar with Secret of the Andes. Fact: in the winter of 1987 Hatonn did in fact, borrow from Ranos, a copy of SECRET OF THE ANDES by one Brother Philip. He further, as a first time experience, read it aloud in major portion onto audio tapes---discounting those portions which were erroneous. The book was returned to Ranos and has since been re-borrowed to give in­sight into these accusations.

Now, we have paused here and I have had Dharma thoroughly examine the copy of this book. There is no reference to Sister Thedra. The author is shown as Brother Philip--whom in actuality is George Hunt Williamson. Fur­ther, all ones at that place of A.S.S.K. keep insisting that certain things were not "channeled" on such and such. RIGHT! DHARMA IS NOT A "CHANNEL". SHE IS A TRANSCEIVER AND SCRIBE AND SHE PUTS TO PAPER EXACTLY THAT WHICH WE INSTRUCT HER TO WRITE--BE IT FROM A DOCUMENT, A NEWSLETTER, THE HOLY BIBLE AND/OR DIRECTLY FROM US. 99% OF ALL THE JOURNALS ARE TOTALLY "RECEIVED" AND NO, WE DO NOT NEED BACK-UP "PILFERED" MATERIAL AND WE DON'T USE IT---BUT YOU ONES NEED SOURCES OF INFORMATION TO CONFIRM TRUTH. IF WE MISQUOTE, WE ARE ACCUSED OF BEING PHONEYS AND WE WILL NEVER LEAVE OUR WORKERS WITHOUT RESOURCES TO COUNTER THIS VERY TYPE OF INSULT.

DHARMA, IN THE BEGINNING WAS SO DISTRESSED TO HAVE THESE INFORMATIONS AND ENERGIES COME INTO HER SPACE THAT THE FIRST ONES SHE WENT TO WERE SISTER AND TUIETA FOR SHE DIDN'T TRUST IT, DENOUNCED "CHANNELS" IN GEN­ERAL, THOUGHT SPACE COMMANDERS SOMETHING "FROM OUTER SPACE" AND RIDICULOUS AND WAS SCARED HALF TO DEATH. IT WAS, IN FACT, THROUGH TUIETA THAT FIRST CON­TACT WAS MADE FROM HATONN AND ASHTAR. SHE HAD NEVER HEARD THE NAME "SANANDA" UNTIL 1986--FROM SIS­TER. SHE WAS TOTALLY INCLINED TO ABSURDITY BY THE LA­BEL ASSOCIATION OF SANANDA AND SANAT KUMARA NOT UNTIL YEAR BEFORE LAST, PER SISTER, DID SHE HOOK UP HER OLD FRIEND, GRANDFATHER, WITH THE SILVER RAY AND SANAT KUMARA HER REACTION TO ALL OF THIS? SHE IS EMBARRASSED TO "KNOW SO LITTLE".

Ones constantly barrage these ones with, "you know so and so", "well, you know who (Mafu, Lazarus, etc., etc., etc., is." No, they do not. They were not interested in Metaphysics, Space-men, New Age (in fact completely turned off by same) nor orthodox religion. They are not studied in any related material and we do not bring it into their consciousness except for confirmation--AFTER THE FACT.

YOU ONES MUST HEAR ME WELL---TO HAVE HAD SOMETHING IN PRINT FOR "OVER TWENTY YEARS" OR 2000---DOES NOT MAKE OF IT TOTAL TRUTH. IF THIS WERE NOT EVEN SISTER'S BOOK WHY WOULD THERE BE OBJECTION? MIGHT THERE BE SOMETHING QUITE STRANGE IN ALL THIS PROJECTED "DENOUNCEMENT" OF MY SCRIBE?

At any rate, I challenge you one to take the books in question and compare them carefully indeed. I wish the ones at the Gatehouse had been so careful and they would not be so splattered with egg and mud about the face. EVERY WORD OF THESE DOCUMENTS -- EXCEPT FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS (WE DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR LANGUAGES)--HAS BEEN COMPILED EXACTLY AS STATED IN THE JOURNALS. ONES AT THESE CENTERS WHO THROW STONES, HAVE PLACED THEIR TRUST IN THE WRONG ASSISTANTS AND IT NOW CLOUDS 40 YEARS OF HUMBLE SERVICE. IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU AND HAS HAPPENED TO MANY, MANY OF YOU WHO FAIL TO CLEAR YOUR SPACE---THIS IS THE ENDING OF AN AGE AND THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES BEYOND WHICH SATAN WILL NOT MOVE IF HE IS NOT STOPPED---YOU MAY NOT THINK YOU ARE DIFFERENT AND CAN STAND AGAINST HIS WORKERS---NAY, THEY WILL DESTROY YOU.

Yesterday, Dharma was in tears and overwhelmed to have been so attacked by such a supportive one who always wrote and even sent gifts to "my beloved co-worker", and she said, "I feel like a sieve, I have so many stab holes in my back." Ones do not realize what pain they can inflict. Bear with me friends, for I Aton, have worked with this chela in life-stream following life-stream and I shall shore her up now. And we shall not move on with the next Journal un­til I can rebalance this energy for these ones have been knocked down and the kicking continues.

Now for # d: Where might CRY OF THE PHOENIX have gotten into the message? It is not yet even published. No information regarding this Journal was sent to the Gatehouse--to anyone there. This Journal is about the "Death Rattle of Freedom", how could very much of it have been "pilfered" from thirty year old prophecies from Tiahunaco? DOES ANYONE IN THAT PLACE EVEN SEE HOW TOTALLY RIDICULOUS YOU BECOME IN YOUR THRUSTING AND ACCUSATIONS? HAVE YE NOT HEARD OF COUNTER-SUITS? OR DO YOU THINK BECAUSE THESE ONES ARE SO ATTUNED UNTO ME THAT THEY WILL NOT DEFEND OF THEMSELVES? IT IS NOT THEM WHO IS BEING ACCUSED AND OFFENDED----YOU ONES DENOUNCE THE HIGHER BROTHERHOOD OF EMMANUEL SANANDA. THE COHANS. THE ANGELIC BROTHERS AND GOD. MYSELF! BUT IN YOUR SATANIC THRUSTING YOU DE­STROY A TINY, FRAIL 90-YEAR-OLD LADY AND MAKE YOURSELVES RIDICULOUS AND THINK YOU THAT I WOULD REMAIN SILENT---I AM THE WORD AND I SHALL NOT STAND SILENT NEITHER WILL I SIT IN THE SHADOWS AND THROW STONES FROM BEHIND THE SKIRTS OF A FRAIL LITTLE OLD LADY---I STAND AND CONFRONT YOU AND YOUR EVIL TEACHER AND IT SHALL NOT BE I WHO WILL LOSE MY LITTLE BRAVE CHILDREN. I DENOUNCE YOU ONES IN THAT GATEHOUSE THAT DARE DESTROY MINE CHELA IN HER GOLDEN DAYS. THE WRATH OF GOD? "GOD IS AN ANGRY GOD?" PUSH ME AND MAKE MY DAY! FOR YOU BLACKEN THE REPUTA­TION OFA BELOVED FRIEND WHO WORKED FOR FORTY YEARS IN WHAT SHE SAW AS TRUTH AND I EXPECT PERFECTION AND TOTAL KNOWLEDGE OF NO HUMAN MORTAL. YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE AND SMART INDEED TO DARE GOD? PITIFUL ARE YOU IN YOUR SMUGNESS FOR YOU BUT PROJECT YOUR STUPIDITY.

How is it that you ones do not understand? You plead with us on bended knee to send you knowledge and solutions to your puny earth problems---your brothers come forth and give you tangible, workable insight for TODAY, and you ridicule and denounce it as "ungodly". Shame is upon you for your black­ening insults!

I stand between you and this scribe-----where is your teacher as you read this?
    Prodding you into anger and foolish rage? Or, is he gone, leaving you to your weak defenses or totally defenseless? Pity unto you ones who wallow in the dark places for the light of MY TRUTH shall ferret thee out!

Dharma, a break please for you are most distressed. When we continue we will take these William Cooper accusations in minute detail. This man is be­ing sorely used indeed and he was an honorable man----but that too is the way of Satan--USE AND DESTROY! I KEEP YOU, MY CHILD, BUT IT MUST BE THUS.

I AM ATON AND I AWAIT YOUR CALL WHEN WE MIGHT RESUME.

AHO.

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 28
    REC #2 ATON

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 31, 1990 2:40 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 168

Aton to continue. Please make this a "timed" continuation of the prior docu­ment.

"3. When William Cooper (see a. above) realized that his report was being copied with the insinuation that it had been "channeled" from "hatonn", he simply asked that they stop. In response "Hatonn" through "Dharma" began to attack William Cooper in the next journals as a dark brother that was trying to keep the truth from coming out. In the transcript of Dharma's channeling dated Jan. 04, 1990, 8:00 a.m., "Hatonn says:

"'This scribe or anyone in her association of persons, did not recognize the name William Cooper and had no knowledge of his writings or lectures, etc. This was a totally unknown entity to these ones.'

"We at A.S.S.K. would like you to know that this is a lie. We, personally, sent a copy of william cooper's report (operation Majority - MJ 12) to "Dharma" and company approx 8 weeks before they came out with Space gate."

HOW ABOUT SOME LIGHT!

In reverse order of outlay above, I shall respond.

As far prior to writing of SPACE-GATE as May, 1989 and perhaps before (check out dates in the book), preliminary writings were being compiled for this Journal. Since Sister was receiving every document being written by this scribe it was well-known that this document was in preparation and the actual type-copy ready to be set. On about August 17th came into this place a document (you will note the body of the Journal began in full force on August 18th) from Sister at A.S.S.K. with a note and $2.00 in cash to cover cost of re­turn of the document. The note requested return of the document. Dharma assumes that was accomplished for their habit is to honor all requests.

The document enclosed was a compiled and stapled set of papers called "The Secret Government" by one Milton William Cooper. (To this date these ones in this place have never heard of a document of Mr. Cooper's by the label of "Operation Majority - MJ 12". In fact--I repeat--until that date they had never heard of Mr. William Cooper.

I think whoever wrote this disclaimer is foolish indeed. How could Dharma "pilfer" all of Mr. Cooper's "stuff" and go through two publishers and get the book to public in the eight weeks to which they refer? There was, and has not ever been a copy of "Operation Majority - MJ 12" received in this place from anyone on any date whatsoever (refer to above). THERE WAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF A MILTON WILLIAM COOPER NOR HIS WRIT­INGS, HIS LECTURES OR ANYTHING ABOUT THE PERSON, NOT ONLY BY DHARMA AND OBERLI, BUT BY ANYONE AT THIS LOCATION--ALL INCLUSIVE.

After taking responsibility to publish the SPACE-GATE JOURNAL, ar­rangements were worked out among Ted, Sister and Oberli. They were going to use one O'Rian (forgive me if I have misspelled the label) for the format­ting and printing of the document. She in turn noted similarities and informed Ted. Ted sent a copy of the Journal to Mr. Cooper who immediately flew into a rage and said he would sue if the book were put to print. (Hardly, "he sim­ply asked that they stop.")

The response of Sananda was a request that the material be returned without further investment in time or expense. Then it came to light that Mr. Cooper ( was going to do a seminar toward the end of September, set up somehow through the efforts of O'Rian and she was most disappointed for she had hoped to distribute the finished books at that very meeting, as well as promoting Mr. Cooper.

After much discussion, Oberli presented Ted with at least a dozen sources of the material. At this same time Sister and Ted went on a trip toward the East regarding Sister's books.

The second day, by phone, it was stated that Sister had decided to move for­ward and publish the work anyway. When Mr. Cooper was informed he said then, that he would not appear for the lectures. (Well, he did--so I guess he must not have been so really "put-off" as to carry through with that particular threat.)

SPACE-GATE was to have been finished and back from the bindery by the date of that lecture (I believe approximately September 28, 1989). Hatonn nor Dharma ever attacked Mr. Cooper. Commander Hatonn simply stated that Mr. Cooper's conclusions were incorrect and that as an example of in­valid information was reference to "His Omnipotent Highness Krill" and "Original Hostage Krill". Hatonn stated that was fabrication and asked the creator of Mr. Krill to please inform America West. Mr. Lear did that and his letter of birthing of O.H.Krill is documented and available. Commander Ha­tonn, at that time, extended Mr. Cooper opportunity to not only join us but he would be most pleased to have him on our team but, would not sanction fur­ther misinformation regarding the Space Command and any enslaving "little grey men". Further, you ones on that earth plane must realize---we do not "attack", however, we refuse to perpetuate lies. If the error is accidental we will meet you beyond the half-way---if uncorrected, we do not bend.

Mr. Cooper has denounced these works in every forum possible, perpetuating his own errors. That is his free-will decision and so be it. There was nothing original in his projections as the MJ-12 material has been public for some years now and Mr. Cooper had to be long in line to write his document.

As the time has passed, Mr. Cooper called America West in almost irrational anger and said he was going to sue, and that he was going to put a stop to this "channel". Hatonn, rightfully so, accepted this as a direct threat against the being of this scribe---you ones forget, we have the ability to see within the in­tention.

Now, for you Dharma, I am going to quote a portion of a beauteous letter from one S.M.K. as received by America West.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

"Thank you very much for promptly processing my order. Your customer service is as good and fantastic as the informa­tion and truth contained in the Phoenix Journals.

"I tremendously enjoy and value acquiring the amazing in­formation in your books. Humanity should be highly indebted to our Space brothers for coming forth to raise our conscious­ness.

"I am doing my part here by spreading the message in your Phoenix Journals to as many people as possible.

*****"A few days ago I spoke to Milton Cooper on the phone and I sensed instantly he is lying about how you people at America West publishers stole his material. He also said he's suing you for copyright infringement. In fact he is the one who has to be sued, not you good folks at America West Publishers. I knew immediately the moment I read his unbound book on our Space brothers, etc., etc., to be a stolen work. How could an ordinary mortal utter so much truth and information (as yours have)? I am on your side!" *****

"Pass my love and deep respect to Receiver Dharma, Son Sananda, Commander Hatonn and the entire crew of Pleiades Space Ship.

"Enclosed my check for $20.00 for 13 weekly issues of your Phoenix Journal Express. Send me a list of past issues of the Phoenix Journal Express.

"In a few days time I may visit you good folks at Carlsbad.

"Love to you all., Your friend---S.M.K."

Blessings unto you son, for this is the only food upon which these ones have to survive. This energy is origined in the Far East and the message is thusly far more gracious and sincere that you receivers understand.

I do not mean to leave any of you wondrous supporters out of recognition for the letters of support, joy and appreciation come from all parts of this world. And--your co-workers out here are humble in their appreciation to each and every one of you. It is not an easy job---IT IS THE HARDEST JOB SINCE THE CREATION OF YOUR PLANET. SO BE IT AND BLESSINGS. The love and help are clutched unto these ones for their journey has been long and difficult and Son Sananda faces the most horrendous confrontation of a God, indeed. The brothers from Space within the Command have been on constant alert for well over three of your years of counting and hundreds of years away from their homes to fulfill their missions. So be it.

Suffice it say, these ones have nothing to pick with William Cooper, George Hunt Williamson or Sister Thedra, although they perceive great injury and pain from them. Rest in the knowledge that it can only benefit truth in the ending. We have most carefully insulated you and he who wishes to "sue" had better think quite carefully indeed.

It was said, on Saturday last, that these ones are riding on the success of A.S.S.K. to live in their abundance and in a high manner. Well, let us look at that. These ones have had basically no income for over 4 years. They have been reduced to two bankruptcies, they now owe about $100,000 in legal fees over legal problems related to their property, the rental amount and legal fees also borrowed so they are in debt some $300,000 in order to continue their work in MY service. Others in this place have given as much according to that with which they started.

Yes, abundance is coming from the fruits of their labors---but not from these JOURNALS. They have projects under financing to build of a city and fund­ing is imminent. They will not have anything personally. All proceeds of these JOURNALS are given away--some for the treatment apparatus for AIDS, survival shelters, building and research.

They are "profiting" from the "Gatehouse" to the extent that their son pays their utilities and utilize food stamps for food. If this is "ripping off through pilfering" then it is sad indeed. They have taken every cent they could earn or borrow to keep information flowing, having relinquished all "things" not per­taining to MY work.

No, they are not pious or mushy sweet wimps---they are strong, willing ser­vants, sent to bring light and they are doing it to the very best of their ability.

If any one of you who come into this information could have walked in these one's moccasins for six months--I dare say you might well be hospitalized from the trauma.

Quote please--.

"4. Certain references are made in these journals pertaining to Sister Thedra and to A.S.S.K. Though the author of these journals (Dharma) had only second hand information pertain­ing to certain situations, some of these situations mentioned are distorted to fit the author's wishes, while others have been rewritten to the point of being lies.

"For example: There was never an attempt on the life of Sis­ter Thedra as one of these journals (Survival - Pg. 108) would have you believe. This situation was created from second hand information that the author of these journals received and dis­torted to fit the "story" (that attempts were also being made on the life of Dharma). In any case, references and claims re­garding A.S.S.K. and Sister Thedra have been woven into the material of some of these journals and we would advise you to believe nothing you might read which pertain to either A.S.S.K. or to Sister Thedra. Ask only for truth."

ALRIGHT---LET'S COMPARE SOME "TRUTH"

On the weekend prior to the departure of Ted and Sister Thedra on their trip to the Eastern U.S. last September, one G.B. came to Sedona (G.B. having been previously with the Gatehouse) and brought with him a substance called Ecstasy (Adam). A highly illegal drug. He visited with unnamed parties in which the parties involved participated in the enjoyment thereof.

This is not second hand---THIS IS FROM ME, ATON. This person did take Sister and gave her a dose of the substance from which (whether or not any­one in that place realized it--did in fact physically kill her). As we tended that precious little being and gently caused her to come back as her journey is not yet through, she was very ill for some three days and was only up and around enough to barely make the schedule for the trip.

After the incident, G.B. left. He called back to check on her (you see these at­tempts do not even have to be intentional on the part of the perpetrator and I shall not divulge this one's intent) and she told him never to come near her again. Might it be noted herein that he has been back and carrying on "business" for the Gatehouse.

There have been some heinous behaviors carried on by ones attached to the Gatehouse. You see, it is one thing to proclaim homosexuality, as an exam­ple, but the physical expression and behavior practiced thereby is unaccept­able. Evil has invaded the very house of God.

Now something that you must face, Dharma, for it will be more painful than all to this point. The three times of your heart arresting was caused by ones who had come unto you through the route of the Gatehouse. Does that mean Sister knew? Of course not! Further, I do not wish to have accusations against anyone, but there is a point to be made.

You ones must know (this is for all of you readers) that if you purpose is to bring the WORD, you have been set up and foundations laid to stop you since before your entry into this journey in physicalness. Evil entered where it thought it could stop MY WORK. MY WORK AND THE WORD OF TRUTH SHALL NOT BE STOPPED! HARKEN UNTO ME---IT SHALL NOT BE STOPPED!

They request that you readers of these Journals believe nothing therein regarding Sister Thedra or A.S.S.K. So be it, does that not speak for itself more loudly than I could ever pronounce it? These ones handling the Journals have gone to untold hours of expense and effort o honor the request to remove all mention from the Journals. If there is reference it is because Sananda chose it to remain.

There have been no "hidden" receivings in this place. These ones have spent their entire retirement living in order to get it all out there unto the world--not clutch accusations unto themselves and use it for gun-fodder to strike out against others. We have responded to every attack in openness---oftentimes Dharma with a bleeding heart at the venom of the attacker. It pains me to see mine ones so deliberately hurt and denounced. They do not complain at their own denouncements--they weep that ones attack US, for these ones know not that which they do. Let it be example--it has happened before and it un­doubtedly shall happen more before we are finished with this play. But I tell you here, it shall not be happening for very much longer---for you do not have very much longer in any event.

Quote:

''The references pointed out above are only a few of the dis­crepancies that arise when these journals are exposed to the 'light of day'. If you have read these journals, we ask only that you look at the truth before you pass them on to others.

"We at A.S.S.K. have been involved in the dissemination of truth for over 40 years. It has always been our intent to make available material which truly helps the individual towards greater spiritual awareness.

"Within these journals we find an overwhelming emphasis on creating fear and very little (if any) true spiritual direction or encouragement. Also, it should be obvious to any seeker of truth that the 'elder brothers' and the true 'masters' do not need to pilfer the work of another, and never do they give forth such information without giving credit where credit is due. And lastly, when one distorts the truth to suit themself, it becomes a lie, and true spiritual awareness will never come from a lie.

The Association of Sananda and Sanat Kumara
    2675 West Hwy, 89-A, Suite 454
    Sedona, Az. 86336"

1 hope you at A.S.S.K. who perpetrated this most dreadful presentation take careful note "that you said it"! I, too, sincerely hope everyone reads these Journals in the "light of day"---"IN THE LIGHT OF GOD". I believe you will be able to find some truth within them.

I care not whether ones have been at the dissemination of something for 40 years or ten minutes. If it be 40 years then one must be ever so much more careful for the excuse of poor discernment and perception is much harder to explain. There are ones at the Gatehouse and who are being brought within that are bearing darkness. We have tried to reach through and have been un­able to be heard as the messages have been blocked and distorted. I will stand afore the citadels of your placements and proclaim it--not behind the backs in secret documents which are refused to be shared---too late, for truth will always find the light.

We do not "create" fear in these documents. If there is "fear" then you had better look around about you. You are brought truth and armed with truth and insight you can take actions which will benefit you and keep you from being blind "victims". The "elder brothers" and "true masters" would not deny your petitions and feed you naught but mush and spiritual nothings if A.S.S.K. can find naught of spiritual nature in the Journals then I most surely pity them above all others.

No Dharma, I am not yet finished but we shall close this for this day. I grant you peace, chela, for you are most ill indeed.

A projection of this type as is being disseminated in this disclaimer document cannot be "purchased" in the goodness it has provided and I most surely bless those ones in love and wish for their lighted understanding for they hear me not.

Keep tightly to my hand, chela, for soon I shall bring you home. You ones of mine are so beloved and cherished and I long to have you all home unto me again. For those who choose the other path, it is not for you to Judge nor tarry. Ye must be about the work. There is joy in the Journey.

I AM ATON

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 29
    REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 1990 8:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 176

Hatonn present in the Light of the Radiant One. Might we continue on our Journal this morning and then later this day I shall have comment on the legal depositions of yesterday and a brief response to John S. Please make sure a phone call is made to him because of the delay of the mailing of the message written for him.

Ones must come into their own balance and comfort regarding these things coming through. Much will be alien and new in presentation BUT NAUGHT new in concept if the content be truth, for TRUTH IS and the WORD IS FOR GOD IS AND CREATION IS AND MAN IS--NO MORE AND NO LESS. I can only remind you ones that you must remain in the light of pro­tection and "allow" truth to "settle in". Further, as the spiritual aspects come into focus there will be more attitudes about a given point than there are per­sons who receive of the writings, for man does not truly know of that which he actually believes. The entire thrust is to pull ones of differing "doctrinal" ideas to come into unity with a "concept" of Godness. For instance you must real­ize, as in the Case of J.S.--the majority of ALL religions do not believe in the "I AM" or Germain. Please understand that doctrines and man-established perceptions might very well be incorrect ideas---but the concept is identical in that ones believe first, in the highest cause--God. All other bits and pieces must fall into proper priority. It is your relationship between soul and God--THROUGH the Christed way that is the focus---not the life journeys of a given HUMAN.

This, because the energy of the Christed one has experienced in many ways in many places. If you become stopped at a given "ripple" in the human's jour­ney you will be separated from the point in truth.

As in the case of "I AM" doctrine--pull away from the isolated thought of words in front of you and go within and call upon Germain or the Christ and ask them. In your own projections--"THE CALL COMPELS THE AN­SWER"--and make sure the beloved Masters come in the clearance of the light. Ye ones need of no "middle persons"--call specifically and the Masters will respond.

We shall speak of these things later this day but presently allow us to return to the Journal where we are discussing the Prison of the Mind and the releasing of "Fear".

THE EMOTIONS

All creatures are responsive in some manner to harmful stimuli. Human be­ings are no exception. Possessing the ability to be aware of injurious agents, you translate that awareness into hurt. Whenever you feel hurt, something is causing or threatening damage to you. Your awareness of hurt is so sensitive that it enables you to discern the danger even before it happens. That detec­tion of danger can produce the response of fear, which is the feeling we get when the body is preparing itself to evade a destructive force.

Sometimes it is not possible for the individual to escape the danger, so the body has developed a further protective mechanism--anger. This state of body and mind occurs when danger must be faced and somehow repulsed. All the aggressive fighting instincts are mobilized at that point. The objective of the anger is to either frighten the danger away or to somehow destroy it.

Thus three major principal emotions protect you from danger and enable sur­vival. (1) Hurt is the awareness of pain and the presence of danger. It has its human counterpart in sadness--the continued awareness of hurt. (2) Fear, de­riving its strength from the memory of pain, prompts the individual to avoid further pain by fleeing its source as quickly as possible. (3) Anger protects the individual from danger either by scaring it away or annihilating it.

These three emotions--hurt, fear, and anger--are interchangeable in the split second blinking of an eye. It is, however, that hurt always precedes the other two emotions on a most personal level. The fear and anger are then stimu­lated in direct proportion to the hurt that antedates them and the personal relationship to the point of focus. The causative precipitator of the emotional response may be deeply hidden from the consciousness, you must remember, and never present in conscious awareness. These emotions are present at birth and well before the birthing.

These emotions belong to the Child ego state, and you have witnessed how his expression of normal human emotion can be considered quite criminal.

The newborn babe is able to express its pain by wailing. This usually results in the early arrival of help from a caretaker parent, who is able to locate the source of discomfort and deal with it. For the newborn the expression of pain is a cry for help. Sadness and the expression of hurt is equally a serious cry for help.

As the child grows older, at times help is not immediately forthcoming, and thus the pain or the threat of pain remains. At that moment the reaction of fear will occur, often by a more shrill and piercing outburst. If he is old enough, he will run to mother, who for him represents security. When he reaches mother, he will feel safe and secure--unless she rejects him. She will most often take care of whatever is frightening him, and removing the source of any pain or hurt. Persistent fear in the child or the adult is due to this effort to find security.

The response of fear may not be adequate to obtain the security that the individual seeks. It may then be necessary for him to deal with the danger himself, transmuting his fear into anger. This may happen very very quickly in­deed, and many angry people are never aware of the fear that preceded their anger. They are certainly not aware of the hurt which preceded the fear if the individual is successful in dealing with the danger by the use of anger, he will once again feel secure. It now becomes evident that the emotions are the devices by which the individual endeavors to obtain the security essential for his continued survival,

The basic emotion, that of hurt, has as its opposite the feeling of pleasure and comfort. The individual experiences this feeling when he no longer senses any discomfort and everything seems to be at peace. For the young child or in­fant, mother is associated with these feelings.

The second motion, that of fear, also seeks to achieve security and safety, and once again the infant or child associates these with the mother. Feelings of security are the antithesis of fear.

The third emotion, anger, has as its antithesis love. While dealing with danger by the use of anger, the individual, whether child or adult, is unable to feel love. Once he has resolved the danger, he can once again experience security and thus regain the emotion of love. Remember, problems occasioned by fear and hurt must be resolved before love can be established.

Now is where and when it becomes very serious indeed. Having considered the three primary emotions as necessary for the proper detection of defense against danger-the question now arises, what happens when the danger, the source of hurt, is mother herself, who normally guarantees security and re­pose? The answer provides the key to the basic conflict central to all emo­tional disorders,

When mother is the source of hurt, the Child cannot express that hurt to her, for she will only increase it. He cannot run from her and utilize his emotion of fear to escape since he no longer has a refuge. He cannot use anger to intimi­date or destroy her because he needs her for his very survival. Therefore, there is only one course of action open to him: he must block the emotions. He simply must arrange to not feel them.

The Parent ego state serves to repress feelings whose expression will involve the risk of parental abandonment. You must be aware of how the display of emotion can then be regarded as a "crime". You can well understand how the repression of emotion that meets with parental disapproval is the only possi­ble recourse. The Parent ego state not only punishes the Child ego state for the crime of distressing his real parent but also protects him by preventing him from being exposed to further disapproval.

We will certainly take this subject further but at this point I only want you ones to realize that the "crucifixion" of that little "phoenix" "child" has already basically begun at or before birthing,

The marvelous potential from any "Child abuse" can only be altered by the child releasing the feelings perpetrated by the "prosecutor parent". When he can grow into the balance of acceptance, allowance and releasing of the fear---he must come relatively back into balance with self as love replaces the other emotions, for fear vanishes in the presence of love. He must learn to accept the prosecutor's accusations without giving up the defense, thereby al­lowing .the crime to be fairly tried, which will in turn cause the judge to make a valid discernment regarding the circumstance.

THE TWELVE STEPS

The next question of course will be---"But how?" Regardless of all the psychiatric growth and projected knowledge, therapies, etc., you are left with only one course of action in truth--you must go within to the courtroom wherein the trial is taking place--at the level where the subconscious is making these demands upon the consciousness. Then you must begin to retrain, reaccept self and seek assistance from a higher source of focus than that of the parent for the parent is flawed. The only one thing in the universe which is com­pletely without flaw is God, by whatever name you wish to address him--fur­ther, he is even closer within than is the "child", "parent" or "judge", God is the perfection within self that can heal, protect and surround you with the total light of love in never-ending constant and unjudging love.

First you must recognize the problem, desire to change, move toward the change one step at a time and release these emotional responses unto God and not unto the destructive, crucifying methods used by humankind.

This is why the "Anonymous" programs work--you stop judging the child for each and every crime and release the problem unto the perfection of Creator and he will walk you through one step at a time--or carry you if the way is too hard. When you "backslide" he simply picks you up and you resume your journey without guilt or shame for his perfection is quite adequate for the both of you.

I would like to list the twelve steps. They have been so widely published and now the groups who work through these twelve steps are multiplying by the thousands. The soul must be cured at this level of understanding and com­munion with Creator---for no medicines or drugs available to mankind can do a thing until the soul demands freedom.

STEP ONE:Recognize that the addiction to whatever object, be it alcohol; food, pain, worry, guilt, et cetera renders you powerless to control it alone. You must recognize that your conscious experiencing life has become unmanageable in its present state.

STEP TWO:Come into knowledge that there is a Power greater than self and CAN restore you to sanity and stability.

STEP THREE:Make a decision to turn your will and your lives over to the care of that Higher Source, God--as you understand Him.

STEP FOUR: Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of yourself--list it all, even if only "perception".

STEP FIVE: Admit to God, to yourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of your wrongs as you perceive them.

STEP SIX: You must be ready to have God remove all these defects of character as you perceive them to be.

STEP SEVEN: Humbly and sincerely request that God remove the short­comings--demand that they be removed.

STEP EIGHT: Make a list of all persons you have harmed, and become willing to make amends to them all.

STEP NINE: Make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others. You have no right to bring pain upon the being of another, knowingly. You may not remove your own burden by "dumping" it upon another.

STEP TEN: Continue to take personal inventory and when you are wrong promptly admit it and confront it immediately.

STEP ELEVEN: Seek through prayer and meditation to improve your conscious contact with God as you understand Him to be, praying only for knowledge of His will for you and the power to carry out that will.

STEP TWELVE: Come into spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, carry the message openly and honor and practice these principles in all affairs.
    IN FINAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Addictions are rarely annihilated until a being is "at the very bottom" because until a being is rendered helpless and naked in his addiction can he perceive the only remaining recourse is growth up and into truth and communion with his Higher beingness. He must come as the child unto the mother and ask for assistance--he must extend his hand for God will never use force--all must be­come reality through self free-will.

Your world has gone through the same changes and is addicted to evil. Mankind must walk through the same twelve steps and into the newness of the dawn. You are in the addiction stages presently--the crucifying. Man shows no probability of changing in time to prevent the "fire into the ashes"---then, dear ones, the Phoenix shall rise again by taking the hand of God and coming again into aliveness in glory instead of debasement of evil contempt for thy beingness. God shall greatly bless your path if you but ask for He awaits thy call. He will respond with all the hosts of heaven to walk with thee.

He will shelter you with His golden wings that you can be sustained as He teaches you again to fly; he will be the wind currents beneath your wings that you shall not fall but rather fly freely unto the very heavens for none who fly with their own wings in the winds of God can soar too high for thy way shall be infinite. So be it.

You must come naked unto God without labels that you stop of thy con­demning. It is thy soul that bears recognition of Creator, not thy earth labels, titles and namings.

COME UNTO HIM WITHIN THY BEING AND HE WILL GRANT YOU THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS YOU CANNOT CHANGE, WILL GIVE YOU THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THAT WHICH YOU CAN AND IN HIS COUN­SEL GIVE YOU THE WISDOM TO KNOW AND UN­DERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE! AHO!

HATONN IN ONENESS WITH THE LIGHT--TO BEGIN - - -

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 30
    REC #1 HATONN
    MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 1990 7:30 AM. YEAR 3, DAY 180

In July as AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, and SPACE­GATE, THE VEIL REMOVED was being written, Sister Thedra wrote a let­ter to Dharma and Oberli; we reprint it here for I wish to speak of "Reality".

"Dear Ones: July 6 - '89

Do you realize what blessings are bestowed upon you?

What glorious work! I rejoice that it is Now Come --I've waited to hear the Good News -

I'm standing with you -! Let no thing deter you - for you are dealing WITH REALITY --

I Love you ALL-- T."

REALITY/ WHAT EXACTLY IS REALITY?

Hatonn here to discuss it a bit. Let us begin with discussing Hatonn. God/Christ - Mother/Father Creator/Creation and the Cohans of the Archangelic Realms along with the Cosmic Councils spend their "time" as you would count it--IN CONSTANT COUNCIL DEVOTED TO THE PROBLEMS AND GROWTH LESSONS OF THE UNIVERSES. IN TROUBLED TIMES OF A SPECIFIC PLANET (THOUGHT PROJECTION OF GOD) MUCH ATTENTION IS FOCUSED UNTO THE PARTICULAR ORB AND ITS SPECIFIC POINT OF EVOLVEMENT. DECISIONS ARE MADE AS TO HOW BEST TO BRING THE FOCUS UNTO THE POINT OF "TRAVEL" UNTO THE BEINGS WHO ARE EXPERIENCING UPON THE MANI­FESTED STAGE. DEPENDING UPON THE LEVEL OF GROWTH AND UNDERSTANDING, DIFFERENT APPROACHES ARE CONSIDERED AND GOD, ATON, ULTIMATELY DECIDES HIS ROLE IN COMING INTO AND AMONG THE CREATIONS. THE CHRISTOS, AT THIS POINT OF EVOLVEMENT, HAS MATURED IN BECOMING GOD (THE SANANDA) AS PERFECTION HAS BEEN ACHIEVED IN ALL FACETS OF HIS/HER BEING--HE IS ACTUALLY ONE WITH AND WITHIN GOD--­NEVER AGAIN WILL HE BE A FRAGMENT--SENT; HE WILL HENCE­FORTH BE--GOD!

HE HAS NOT ACHIEVED HIS "CROWN" SO TO SPEAK, UNTIL HE SEES THE PLANET THROUGH AND INTO ITS HIGHER TRANSITION AND ALL BEINGS PLACED IN THE PREPARED PLACES ESTABLISHED FOR THEM. IN ORDER TO ALLOW FOR THIS WONDROUS REVOLU­TION/EVOLUTION OF PERFECTION "YOU ONES" BECOME THE BE­INGS IN EXPERIENCE UPON A MANIFESTED PHYSICAL PLANE WE OF THE ETHERIC BEINGS BECOME THE "HOSTS OF HEAVEN" OR THE "EVIL PROJECTIONS OF SATAN" DEPENDING UPON YOUR LEVEL OF GROWTH OF SOUL ESSENCE.

THAT IS THE REALITY, BELOVED CO-PLAYERS IN THE SCENARIO OF PHYSICAL LIFE SCREEN-PLAY. THE PLAY IS WELL WRITTEN BUT THE STAGE IS IN NEED OF TOTAL REPAIR FOR THE PLAYERS KEEP FALLING THROUGH THE PLATFORMS, ETC. IT IS TIME FOR THE CAST TO DO THE FINAL ACT--INCLUSIVE OF THE GOD/SANANDA/TOTAL CHRIST AND HAVE A GRADUATION INTO THE HIGHER DIMENSIONS. THAT IS THE REALITY.

ALL OF THE HEAVENLY HOSTS SELECTED FOR THIS PARTICULAR EARTH (PLANET) EVOLVEMENT ARE IN PLACE--YOU NEED NOT WORRY ABOUT WHERE ALL THE OTHER HOSTS OF HEAVEN ARE LOCATED--PERHAPS MARS OR OBICRON--THAT IS NOT YOUR BUSI­NESS. YOU HAVE ONLY TO TEND OF YOUR PURPOSE AND COM­MITMENT--WE WILL TEND OF OURS. YOU WILL, HOWEVER. PLAY YOUR ROLE MUCH BEITER IF YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPT. FOR THIS ENTIRE SCENARIO YOU HAVE HAD, AND WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE THE SAME RETINUE OF HOSTS FOR THEY MAKE UP A MAJOR PORTION OF YOUR ISOLATED "ONENESS" AND FLOW BACK INTO GOD.

NOW, HOW WILL GOD PRESENT HIMSELF THAT MAN WILL ACCEPT HIS PRESENCE? HOW WILL THE CHRISTOS COME THAT MAN CAN KNOW HE IS AGAIN PRESENT? ANY WAY HE PLEASES! AND I SUG­GEST YOU EFFORT AT REMEMBERING THAT TID-BIT. FOR IN THIS EVOLVEMENT, I COME FIRST AS A FIELD/FLEET COMMANDER SO THAT I MIGHT SURVEY THE PLAY IN AN UNDERSTANDING MORE NEARLY THAT OF YOUR MANIFESTED THOUGHT PATTERNS! SO BE IT!

HOW MANY WILL SEE?

Like in any changes, at first--few, Then many and finally, brothers---all. They may make all the wrong choices and some end up in most heinous circum­stance--BUT IN THE ENDING, ALL WILL HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO "SEE"!

How long it requires is always the cloudy issue for first you ones must finish your destruction through free-will foolishness. YOU WILL CRUCIFY THE WONDROUS PHOENIX! Let us look at a letter from one of TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network, Inc.), the President, Paul F. Crouch. This is one who proclaims God and Christ throughout your planet in one broadcasting system following another and let us look at his letter for ones have been sending him various of the JOURNALS. Now, you who have been reading the JOURNALS know who WE are and let me first give you the scripture that is the guideline of these ones and placed boldly on their stationery: "AND I, IF I BE LIFTED UP FROM THE EARTH, WILL DRAW ALL MEN UNTO ME." John 12:32. The Christos was saying that "if I be lifted up" then all men shall be lifted up for he never set himself either separate nor above man. Further: I will draw ALL men unto me.

Does that mean "some" men? Well, let us see how Mr. Crouch responded to Patricia Young, in Sedona.

"Dear Miss Young:

"We have received the book you sent to us titled, Cry of the Phoenix .

In just a casual glance (sic, sic) through this book, we recog­nize it to be a compendium of revelational thought drawn not from Holy Scripture alone, but from various Indian cults. (Oh my!)

"We of course are completely devoted to God's Holy Book, (which ones?). Both the Old and the New Testament. We do not accept Indian mythological ideas as being truth. (Does your heart not yet weep?) Therefore, Cry of the Phoenix is in our opinion unreliable truth. (Does anyone remember what CRY OF THE PHOENIX is about? THE DEATH RATTLE OF FREEDOM--that is man's freedom !)

"We would encourage you to turn to the Holy Bible, read it and understand it apart from Indian mythological concepts. Do accept Jesus Christ as the one and only Savior of this world.

Yours sincerely, (signature), Paul F. Crouch, Founder/President, PFC:cjs" (What "Bible" do you suppose these bigoted ones read?)

Parentheses are my input-Hatonn! Letter is available for you research teams who work day and night to discredit my scribe here. If this scribe's work is worthless---why do you bother to discredit it? Her errors could only make your light shine more brightly--YOU CERTAINLY MAKE OURS SHINE MORE BRIGHTLY AND WE THANK YOU!

Does this not say it all? This is what is being preached unto the world! They will be shocked to find that they are total bigots and have placed judgment as being God upon a whole traditional civilization of man. They actually did not have enough interest in the subject to more than glance at the book and toss it aside. They further think that Hatonn, Sananda etc., etc., are Native Ameri­can Indians--I am honored indeed for there is none higher than the Ancient of Ancients. That, however, is beside the point.

The ones in the "UFO-Cattle Mutilation business" are the same "Sue that scribe is the motto, "we work from research documents and on and on and on"---WELL, WE WORK FROM THE RECORDS AND THE ALL-KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE NAUGHT IS HIDDEN. So be it.

I suppose the above letter indicates that at that "rapture" the TBN people ex­pect any moment now---only they will be there! Well, it might be so--up to those fluffy white clouds to get radiated and singed toes. So be it--free-will choice is honored at all events.

Pat, thank you, precious chela, for sending this along for I must have these things in my scribe's possession before commenting for We shall protect her and when the documents are safely in the hands of ones in this placement then we shall respond in kind. I would hope that some of you again write to Mr. Crouch and point out that ATON IS GOD AND SANANDA IS "JESUS" CHRIST and he claims to have been awaiting this contact for a very long time and he missed it just as he proclaims the masses will miss the return! Don't bother to send them the books--he has denied--let him now get his own books! So be it. "We do not accept Indian mythological ideas as being truth." IN­DEED! I AS GOD DO NOT ACCEPT MR. CROUCH'S MYTHO­LOGICAL IDEAS AS BEING TRUTH! AHO AND SELAH! FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF YOU PRE-JUDGERS: THE INDIANS BELIEVE IN THE GREAT SPIRIT AS BEING THE "ONE" CREATOR; THEY BE­LIEVE IN THE TOTAL BALANCE AND HARMONY OF THE CRE­ATION/MOTHER-FATHER CREATOR/CREATION AND THE SACRED CIRCLE OF INFINITY IS THE CHRIST! NOW, WHAT EX­ACTLY IS IT THAT YOU "CHRISTIANS" BELIEVE THAT THESE PA­GANS DON'T BELIEVE? OH, RITUALS? AH SO--IT SEEMS TO ME THAT ALL OF YOUR CHURCHES PRACTICE THE "COMMUNION" AND PRETEND TO DRINK BLOOD AND EAT FLESH! AND YOU USE SYMBOLS OF CROSSES, CANDLES, STATUES AND MYRIADS OF OTHER RITUALS! THINK YE NOT THAT GOD DOES NOT SEE ALL OF THE BIGOTRY AND CONTRADICTIONS?

YES, MR. CROUCH, YOU WERE SET UP FOR THIS; HOWEVER, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PROCLAIMS AND WARNS DAILY--YOU MUST BE PREPARED! TIIE LORD MASTER SHALL COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT--UNEXPECTED, UNANNOUNCED AND IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE! WELL, YOU HAD YOUR EYES SHUT--YOUR WISDOM SHUT--YOUR EARS CLOSED--YOUR EGO AND JUDGMENT WIDE OPEN AND BROTHER--YOU MISSED THE LIFE-BOAT AND HID TIIE BOAT FROM MILLIONS OF YOUR BRETHREN----COMFORTING THOUGHT? SO BE IT AND SELAH! I SHALL BE HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU, BELOVED SON, FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS GREAT INDEED IF YOU BUT HEAR OF YOUR CALL! I AM ATON OF THE ALLNESS--THE ONE LIGHT--I AM GOD, SON, SENDING YOU YOUR FINAL INSTRUCTIONS AND MESSAGES. I DO NOT FORCE---HEAR ME IF YOU WILL, DENY ME IF YOU WILL--­FOR THEREARE OTHERS AWAITING THE WORK. SO BE IT.

Oberli, this portion should be considered as an Express portion but must also go into CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX. Thank you. The time of the playing the of bigoted games is all but finished. You ones have too many little Gods down there tinkering with the fragments of God/Man.

Either you of mankind shall join again into community of oneness and work in light toward your goal of return to God or ye shall reap the whirlwinds which will come at Armageddon as the true judgment is brought forth. YE AS IN­DIVIDUAL FRAGMENTS WILL DO YOUR OWN CHOOSING BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT ONE BIGOTED PERSON WHO SETS HIMSELF ABOVE HIS BROTHER WILL NOT BE CHOSEN BEFORE THE ONE BIGOTED AGAINST! THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME SURPRISED ENTITIES WITH THE HOT-FOOT AS WE MOVE ALONG THROUGH THIS TRANSITION. YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO THE HOLY, GOLDEN CITY AND WATCH THY "EVIL" BROTHERS GET CREAMED? I DON'T THINK SO--AND I PULL THE ULTIMATE STRINGS!

Aton, but the lessons are so hard!! Well, where have you chelas been for the eons of time, much less since 2000 years in which truth has been splattered all over you? You have moved into the houses of Satan to satisfy your gluttonly, lusts and addictions while moving entirely away from responsibility and self­-discipline, Now, you must learn all your lessons in one lump or fail the gradu­ation! No more and no less---for they WILL be learned--by each, by all!

You ones had better be looking unto the stars but not for your fortune-telling. You are in a most precarious predicament, little ones---most precarious in­deed. Who did you expect to tell you about these ending times? From where did you expect to get the instructions? From Mr. Crouch? From President Bush? (He has massive other plans for you slaves.) Oh, from Mr. Bakker? How about Billy Graham? Robert Schuller? Henry Kissinger? Oh, yes--­Mother Theresa (except no one listens to her). HOW EMBARRASSING; SINCE IT ALL DEALS WITH SATAN AND CHRIST/GOD, WOULDN'T YOU SOMEHOW EXPECT TO GET IT FROM THEM? WELL, YOU CER­TAINLY LISTEN TO SATAN---IT MIGHT SERVE YOU WELL TO START LISTENING TO GOD! SELAH!

How is it you expect the Hosts of Heaven to reach you? On filmy, transparent wings? You are mostly claiming to bring along your entire physical selves--­pretty heavy to sit on a cloud---and there are no clouds in space void, my chil­dren. Oh, I see---Jesus died for YOUR sins so you don't have to worry about cleaning up your act--WRONG!You can drink all of his blood and eat all of his flesh--and you will sit right squarely in your pit of vipers. Jesus went to a cross because you in evilness sent him there---and all He can do is intercede and petition in your behalf. You call him the Son of God? He is also the Son of Man! I,GOD ULTIMATELY DECIDE YOUR PLACEMENT---­JUST YOU AND ME-ONE TO ONE. Beloved Son Christos tried to tell you how it is--he went to a cross to show you LIFE not DEATH. HE FORGAVE YOU--NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS FOR YOU WERE IGNORANT AND HE PITIED YOU FOR HE KNEW I WOULD NOT BE SO ALLOWING OF YOUR SLOVENLY WAYS. NO, LITTLE CHELAS, YOU WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR OWN PATH AND BEHAVIOR--­CHRIST IS THE WAY--NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS---YOU SHALL ANSWER FOR YOUR OWN! WITHOUT THE TRUTH AND LIGHT OF HIS TEACHINGS (FOR HE WAS SENT AS THE WAYSHOWER), YE SHALL NOT SET FOOT INTO MY KINGDOM! IT IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU, FOR NO EVIL SHALL PASS INTO MY KINGDOM!

LISTEN UP: I CARE NOT FOR DHARMA'S TRUTH, SISTER THEDRA'S TRUTH, PAUL CROUCH'S TRUTH OR ARCHIE BUNKER'S TRUTH---YOU WILL COME INTO MY TRUTH IF YOU INTEND TO ENTER INTO MY PLACES. THERE ARE NO SEPARATE TRUTHS TO BE SPRINKLED ABOUT AT RANDOM WITHIN THE RAINBOW DANCES OR HOP-SKOTCH---THERE IS ONE TRUTH AND YE HAD BEST BE GETTING ON WITH LOCATING IT! THROW THIS OUT INTO THE GARBAGE-­-THROW OUT ALL OF THE JOURNALS, BUT YE WILL THROW AWAY THY INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TRIP TO MY HOLY PLACES--SO BE IT FOR I WEARY OF YOUR FOOLISH GAMES AS YOU ACT IN NO-WISE, WISELY. THE TRUE "EVIL PAGANS" TEACH IN YOUR SUNDAY SCHOOLS AND PREACH FROM YOUR PULPITS FOR YOU LIVE IN IGNORANCE! NONE OF YOU SHALL BE IN SETTING UP THE GUIDE­LINES FOR MY KINGDOMS!

JESUS CHRIST IS NOT THE ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR OF YOUR WORLD. EACH OF YOU IS THE ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR! CHRIST WAS SENT TO SHOW YOU THE WAY AND YOU HAVE REPLACED HIS WORDS OF TRUTH WITH YOUR TAMPERING AND IF YE OPEN NOT THINE EYES. EARS AND HEARTS--YE SHALL REAP THE HARVEST LAID FORTH. JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED---BY A MUCH HIGHER AUTHORITY, BELOVED ONES.

Reality! You ones had better gel with reality! Reality is not your moment to mo­ment physical existence--it is naught. Reality is that which is within your soul that is eternal. Well, someone had to put to words the books-so be it if you have the intelligence to see and hear for thus far, you act as children at your choose-up games of pre-school! YOU ARE IN THE ENDING TIMES OF THE GREAT­EST CYCLE OF ALL--THE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHECIES OF THE EONS OF TIMELESSNESS. THE ONE YOU CALL ''JESUS'' (EMMANUEL) CAME TO FULFILL THE PROPHECIES OF THE PRIOR PROMISES (THE OLD TESTAMENT, IF YOU WILL)---DO YOU NOW PROCLAIM FROM YOUR GRAND, IVORY PEDESTALS OF PRO­NOUNCED MAN-TRUTH THAT THERE IS NONE OTHER? WOULD THERE NOT LOGICALLY BE BOOKS OF INSTRUCTIONS AND A SCE­NARIO TO FULFILL THE NEW TESTAMENT--THE GROWTH INTO FULLNESS OF GOD OF THE CHRISTOS--OR DO YOU HONOR THAT WHICH GIVES YOU COMFORT AND NO EFFORT? JUST LET JESUS DO IT ALL---HARDLY! YOU ARE THE JESUSES, THE CHRISTOS--"FOR ALL THESE THINGS I DO, YOU CAN DO--AND MORE!" ANYONE EVER HEAR THAT BEFORE? SO BE IT.

I suggest that those of you who come into this writing, send it on to Mr. Crouch: TBN, P.O. Box A, Santa Ana, CA 92711--2442 Michelle Dr., Tustin, CA 92680; and to all the ones individually that you attend to on that circuit.

Lift up thine eyes unto the Heavens from whence comes thy help--ask me within and I shall commune with you. Most of you have closed me away from mine own temples---my rightful and Holy place within thy very selves---I AM COME TO REGAIN MY KINGDOM! SO BE IT AND SELAH.

I AM ATON

Chela, let us leave this for a rest. Man must give thought unto these things of which our Father speaks. No burning bushes or emerald tablets could bear the power. Yes, chela, it will get stronger but ye are strong enough--ye will not be given that beyond which ye can bear. I wrap you in my wings of light that you will be sustained. I know that you didn't remember thy task but surely it must now be clear in thy soul? Ye shall be sustained for we are the hosts of God and none shall prevail against us and we stand between thee and thy placement within the world. Hold my hand, precious, for I know the way! Salu, Salu, Salu. Hatonn to stand-by. We must write more this clay, please.

주제글 정보