가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #1 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24, 1990 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 161
    Good morning, Dharma. Let us speak of subject material prior to continuing on the Journal. I wish to devote a segment in discussion regarding the mate­rial sent to GG by Billy Meier. I also wish Oberli to assemble all information available on the Santa Barbara Savings vs. E. and D. E. as presented in Judge Jason Brent's court in Mojave, California. It is a most appropriate example of the depths of injustice perpetrated upon citizens. That particular judge is now planning to move from a Municipal Court situation to a Higher (Superior) Court. This is an example case and I shall discuss it at length.

We also need to respond to Dr. Meek in a timely manner but I believe he is quite willing to be patient as we sort out these pressing tid-bits. I would like a "selection" of subject matter for G&D to take to Florida.

I wish to first comment on what is going on right now in your own government for it could be a most disastrous week in your market if actions are not taken early this very day.

Your averages are off in reflection to pressures in Japan and negative atti­tudes about pouring more funding into shoring up your economy. Japan's and Britain's markets are confused, also, in response. The foolhardy computer trading is ready to kick in with its terrorizing effect and all-out efforts are be­ing made to pull away attention and shift it to China's students and all manner of nothingness to keep the distraction going until they can somehow shore up the stability.

What is REALLY happening is that the government and the Feds have had to make public the fact that there "may be twice as much money needed for the S&L's, perhaps another $50 billion". Of course, there was never a solu­tion built into the original sum and all knew it---except you nice little slaves who pay the $100 billion. Well, that isn't nearly enough, either. It was never intended to solve the problem as it was a primary factor in bringing the econ­omy to its knees and slip further under the control of the Banker's Con­spiracy. Now, there is a whole list of failing institutions added to the already long list and everyone at high levels, like Mr. Greenspan, just looks innocent and prattles on as if it were an act of God.

Mr. Bush ignores it altogether and loudly proclaims his reasons for vetoing a bill which would allow Chinese students in the U.S. to remain there for a while longer, etc. He claims it would injure the "student exchange program" with China if you fail to require the students go home. So be it--just keep your eyes and ears open and pray hard that it can be maintained just a while longer until we can get a little better situated. We need to be able to get that financing for our projects.

Actually, good projects are all the banks have left with which to leverage busi­ness. There is so much non-product investment abounding that there is no revenue for the banks with which to offset the debt and interest inequities and it will worsen as the economy deteriorates.

The effort, as I told you yesterday, will be to keep the facade going a bit longer because they don't yet control all the guns----that push will now go into hyper-gear for the Conspirators hope to have the slaves under complete con­trol prior to total collapse---they most certainly do want the economy to col­lapse in the appropriate sequence necessary to insure the workability of THE PLAN 2000. That means controlled issuing of baloney money and get you all shifted over into the guts of the beast.

What can you do? Do what we have suggested you do and keep your eyes open. Knowledge is your only hope. Please remember that it is knowledge they do not wish you to have---from the day of Adam and Eve, as your fable goes. The "apple" tree was indeed the "tree of knowledge", you historians.

Do you not think the deterioration of your educational system is intended? If you keep the populace ignorant and uneducated, you can control them through pure force and clever sorting. If a man cannot read and write--the battle is all but over.

Further---corrupt your populace into immoral behavior and then abort your babies and Satan has really won a round--because the lighted souls are re­turning into the countries where there is yet hope of changing the course of evil. The Satanic forces are already outnumbering the God-ly forces by great numbers. The effort is to keep new lighted energies out and sink the available ones into deeper confusion so that the work of evil is accomplished--prefer­ably by your so-called Christian and Jewish leaders and churches. If the "church" preacher gets near the truth of it---tempt him and cause him to fall in the mud and you turn multitudes away from light into the dark morass. You have seen all these things in play--look around and ponder this of which I re­mind you.

Now I would like to speak of dark impacted energies and what are the signs of such impacting. The attack is usually most insidious--coming forth upon a given "gifted" being by forces who creep into the circle. Then the nudging be­gins with the nipping away at the ego of the individual under attack--"see, they are stealing your stuff' and "let's not send those awful bad people any more of 'our' material for they might steal it"---it would be most amusing if it were not so painful and deliberately black in intent.

If you actually believed ones were putting out truth and you suspected they might be copying your material would you not want to flood them with your material to keep it honest? Well, that is not what happens---watch what hap­pens when truth is brought forth--they threaten lawsuits for using public truth, they attack the writer, they stop sending any communications at all and begin to 'eat of their own tail" in that, in some instances, ones have one from carrying a large variety of books to carrying only the central "circle" "guru's" stuff.

All of this to prevent these JOURNALS from being distributed. It is foolish, indeed, for all ones know the best way to promote a thing is to ban it or denounce it.

Ones claim that all they want is to get the word out and "SAVE" the people in the name of Christ and God-ness. No, what they want is to withhold the truth from the masses in order to put forth that which is their own to reap rewards. Usually the central figure involved is totally ignorant of the evil pact.

I can. think of nothing more wondrous than for every Ufologist on the money circuit and discrediting of "good little aliens" to take up the banner and de­nounce our works. BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY TRUTH IN THEM AND THEY KNOW IT! FURTHER, ONES IN THE KNOWING PARTICI­PANTS BEGIN TO RECOGNIZE THE DIFFERENCE AND BEGIN TO LISTEN TO THEIR OWN GOD-GIVEN REASONING MINDS AND REALIZE WE "MAKE LOGICAL SENSE".

Some of the most humble in the beginning have had to be set aside because of the ridiculous "movements" set up around them. Foolish labels and elaborate ego logos are printed all over their material and they set themselves up as "the only contact" and without proper nurturing the central and most gifted contact is lost--devastated by his fellow-man and he cannot even see "which" ones have truly injured him. Age has not meaning in such instances--it can be from communication age, and before, right on through the centurians.

I honor ones such as Virgil Armstrong, as for instance. His books have been taken and translated into many languages--and sell very well in Russia. He gets naught except credit for that "theft' but it is the word he wants spread in the most widespread manner possible---not his nitty little pennies. Yes, he needs rewards for his work but that comes in many ways and meanwhile truth is marching on across the lands. And we of the guardian brothers shall adver­tise and promote his work and abundance shall flow unto him from truth and not lawsuits of foolish nature. There is no need to promote doom and gloom terror. The facts can be presented in hope of insight and love unbounded to lift ones up instead of pouring salt into the open wounds.

You must know the truth of your circumstance for it is only through the truth that ye shall be set free. But there is wondrous upliftment and joy in knowing a thing and then directly working the challenge of changing into the positive. It is joy beyond expression to know God and understand that the plan of evil shall not prevail and I find my crew completely joyful and at peace simply to be allowed participation at such a time of challenge and coming into truth and knowledge. And by their contribution in love and giving the rewards shall flow multifold even in abundance for it is the promise of Creator.

EDUARD A. MEIER (BILLY)

I need to use the given label for this wondrous friend in this most sad situation for my
    Discussion would have very little impact otherwise. This discussion revolves around a letter and information sent from Billy to GG, whom Billy considers a very close and dear friend. This man in his human form has been all but destroyed and the pain is screamed out of his being and yet in his pain he has been opened up to lies.

This man was our first major contact on your planet in these modern times of change. He was a "simple" man in truth and indeed humble in the years of Semjase's contact. He was plagued with earthly bombardment and need to live frugally but he was a simple and honest one sent forth to be an Earth con­tact that we might make ourselves known and accepted in truth and not in ter­ror.

Billy Meier shall receive full compensation for his contribution to AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL-I AM SANANDA, for he first dared to put into print the original words from the ancient scrolls having re­ceived the material as translated from a most beloved one from Lebanon.

I will quote verbatim, his letter:

December 30,1989.
    Hello GG
    Thank you for your letter as well as for the books

My material has been used to produce horror stories and to lead the mankind into more confusion.

My comment:

The Americans are deceivers, frauds, swindlers, and the first and the last scoundrels in the whole universe.

Look at the enclosed copies.

Eduard A Meier (BILLY)

The attached materials are both heartbreaking and filled with truth. There are some misinterpretations in the message from a Pleiadian but you must give Billy gracious compassion for he was having to do much interpretation for he took notes and then did his writing. It is not as simple for him as for Dharma for instance for she simply allows us to utilize her keyboard--undoubtedly the original JOURNAIS will be somewhat altered as they are translated from one language into that of another. So be it. I shall point out discrepancies. I shall first simply copy the portion:

One hundred ninety third contact
    Tuesday May 29, 1984 1:44 p.m,

Quetzal After our last conversation and after inspection of
    your . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Eduard "BILLY" Meier explains:

The real contact person, Mr. Eduard "BILLY" Meier, who has contact with the Pleiadians - SEMJASE - QUETZAL - PTAAH - PLEJA - TALJDA- and others separates himself ex­pressly from association with Dr. Fred Bell and his machina­tions and pretendings that he, Dr. Fred Bell would have bad contacts with the Pleiadian, SEMJASE.

The pretendings of Dr. Bell that he would have had contacts with the Pleiadians and the information that he claims to have gained from them has been classified by the Pleiadians as de­ceptive and untrue and that he has claimed as his own; information from the contact notes of BILLY.

In reference to the excerpt of translated retyped 193rd con­tact of Tuesday the 29th of May, 1984, 1:44 p.m, contact be­tween the station Commander of the Pleiadians, Quetzal, and BILLY Meier , . . . . . . . . . . . . . following given orders. The first steps concerning our orders have al­ready been taken and we have withdrawn all of our connected groups out of the U.S.A and Asia, because it doesn't make sense that fanatics, con men and swindlers use us for the pur­pose of their own profits. We know this already happened with B. Chriswell and a Dr. Fred Bell (from the USA: noted by Billy), as well as several others, which you have been informed in our last conversations. At that time you mentioned that both Dr. Bell and B. Chriswell have pretended and declared to the public that they have had contacts with SEMJASE, PTAAH and with others of our group in Europe which doesn't corre­spond with the truth because we have never had contacts of any kind with earth people outside of Europe. Our contacts in Eu­rope now refer to only 4 people, one of them you, two of the other persons are in the meantime deceased, and one other re­mains. At this time only two contacts are of a conscious form. With you we reserve the physical contact and with the other person only telepathic. That is to say pure telepathic in mod­eration of impulse. Any other contacts are of the unconscious kind as the connected to person has no awareness what is hap­pening and the considered earth person will not have known anything about the contact. As a result of this no earth people are having conscious contact with either our European, Asian or our group in America. Any person who pretends this must be named a deceiver and swindler. You know very well for yourself why this is and why you are the only "speaking trum­pet", and out of which reasons only you can be our contact per­son in this given form. In any case we have withdrawn our groups from the USA and Asia until further notice and until such time as the waves become calm and the truth will pene­trate. This will also have some disadvantages of development for these countries and can have some unpleasant political con­sequences. But never the less we will refrain until the truth will be able to penetrate before we will renew ourselves with the thought to once more base ourselves to aid in the development of the countries of USA and ASIA . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

8th Question: You have many enemies, also particularly in UFO circles. What do they have against you?

Answer: The circles of today's so-called ufologists and con­tact persons consist mostly of people who do not wish to con­cern themselves with ufology and truth on a responsible level. Instead, many pursue a bogus study of ufology, bragging and lying about phony contacts, because they want to feed and sat­isfy their lust for sensationalism, their sectarianism, petty jeal­ousies, know-it-all attitudes and pompousness, their inferiority complexes, and often enough their ego trips. In addition to these others are the alleged "blessed ones"; the god/saints/Jesus delegates; apostles; god and angel messengers; "chosen few"; channellers, and others with supposed extrasensory talents; en­lightened ones; seers, revelators, and healers by their own grace, etc. These people are part of the world's population who manage to charm, exploit, and lie to the gullible and easily-­swayed individuals all over the earth. Truthfully, 99.979% of all of the allegations by these charlatans are based on deliberate fraud, lies, and deceit, including those purportedly contacted by UFOs, ETs, by those on the other" side, and from other di­mensions. These fabrications may also originate from chronic or sporadic schizophrenia or similar mental illnesses. Indeed, of 1 million claims concerning contacts, enlightenment, being the chosen ones, transmittance of messages, and so forth, only 203 (!) are communications of truth and reality, while 999,797 of 1 million claims are deceptions and lies of some sort or an­other. My enemies are jealous of my contacts with the Pleiadi­ans and feel they would have been a far superior contact person in comparison to me. However, generally are they not only poorly informed about me and my contacts, they really do not have a clue as to the related mission and the existence and func­tioning of spiritual levels, energies, laws and commandments, as well as to their truth and mode of action. Not to mention, that they do not have the vaguest idea regarding the existence of Creation, its laws and commandments, or the correlation be­tween Creation, the spirit, and the various levels and life have not only entailed fame (for which they are lusting with all their egos) but also serious problems, e.g., altogether 11 assassination attempts, which had been led against me. Furthermore, these people do not consider that they would be treated with the same hostility they are now showing me.

Most of all, they neglect to even contemplate that I have not only been connected with the mission and its fulfillment for many decades, but for numerous earlier lives; that. I have been previously instructed in the elements of strict discipline; that I have had to educate myself in years of toil, with outside help; and that I have had to be able to take over this mission at the designated time, to carry it forward, and to fulfill it.My ene­mies see only that they cannot play a role in this mission no matter how hard they try.This stirs their envy and hatred on one hand, their frustrations on the other, for they themselves cannot publicize their crazy and wild speculations and sectarian whims on a grand scale. It should be noted however that I have no enemies whatsoever in all those many groups of seri­ously interested people who, with honest and enthusiastic in­tent, deal with UFO matters and teachings.

Furthermore, they envy my UFO photographs of beams hips (verified to be the best in the world, films, slides, metal and crystal samples, etc., and call them fakes. This is consistently the case with pseudo-scientists, dishonest critics, and all those who do not want to accept the truth, for sectarian, religious, po­litical, pseudo-scientific, or other reasons.

A further cause for animosity toward me is the fact that I uncover frauds, liars, schizophrenics, psychopaths, and cheats when they discuss UFOs, contacts with extraterrestrials, con­tacts with those on the "other side" and in other dimensions. Animosity also occurs with channellers who are considered "blessed," and other superfreaks, etc. I distance myself from these people, and am not afraid to talk with frankness about my knowledge and experiences with them. Of course, all of the frauds, liars, and cheats now maintain that they are part of those 203 of 1 million who are telling the truth, but they do not realize, that they are digging themselves even deeper into their lies.

In second thinking, I believe I will not make comments on the above. I think you ones must come into the discernment and perhaps if enough question, I shall then respond. I urge you to not get yourselves hung up on defensive or offensive strategy but on possible truth involved herein.

AT ANY RATE---WE ARE GOING TO GIVE EDUARD (BILLY) MEIER A FORUM TO BRING HIS TRUTH PUBLIC IN THIS LAND WHICH HAS STOLEN HIS TRUTH, USED HIS PHOTOGRAPHS (AT THE SELF-SAME MOMENT THEY ARE DISCREDITING HIM) AND, IF HE WILL ACCEPT THE FORUM, WE SHALL DO WHAT IS RE­QUIRED TO BRING HIS TRUTH PUBUC IN HONESTY.

When we speak of stolen material we speak of almost all of his photographs which were made with our consent and staging and the notes which have been distorted and then projected as if conjured up lies. There has been a widespread effort to discount his work as I pointedly told you in SPACE­GATE and the ones who have deliberately caused slander upon this man shall have their lies discounted.

Please pay attention to the dates in reference. Also remember that Quetzal is also a name for the Phoenix. There are errors in perception that there would only be ONE contact--as I have told you before, no guide would ever lay such a heavy burden upon one human-being.

We did withdraw our contacts from the USA and Asia for a period of time, except for a few who would be messengers for the setting of a network. Dharma had never heard of Pleiades until 1986--she called the constellation the "Wee Dipper" and had never heard of any such one as Sananda until 1986 and "Hatonn' and "Ashtar" threw her into fits of laughter as late as 1987. She has not had contact with Billy Meier in any manner whatsoever. GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS HIS WONDERS TO PERFORM! SO BE IT.

GG, please follow up on this as is convenient. We will have to "peel" off the dark energies which have moved in upon him and make it impossible to get through to him. He has a circle around him now which will totally cause his discrediting if he fails to get it under control. He no longer clears himself and has been receiving erroneous information--the imposters have told him Sem­jase is dead, etc. This is not truth but we cannot communicate with him through the shroud of darkness he has projected about himself. Ones around him have projected great attention-getting logos and splashy projections and even are setting up a cult around him. Until he comes into his consciousness of the errors of this action, we cannot work with or through him. Ones about him have set up the very public image which is the opposite of that which we come forth to disclaim.

I fear it may be difficult to get the information through the interceptors just as in other instances about your nation. All you can do is effort at contact.

You ones are so buried under the pile of work at this time that I would sug­gest taking your time to bring this contact to fruition. I do not offer a "man" a stage for hate, revenge or hate-filled rebuttal. I do offer a "person" the oppor­tunity to share his truth. It shall not be accepted through greed or "ah ha--­now I'll show the world". Our mission is to rise above these things and if this is not suitable then you must bless the dear one and allow him to go his chosen path. He does not realize that in his hate he is casting aside the very thing and Laws of Creation and God which he proclaims. Ye ones simply cannot seem to see of that which you do. THIS IS A MOST WISE OPPORTUNITY TO "TURN THE OTHER CHEEK" AND MOVE ON INTO WONDROUS GROWTH AND ENLIGHTENING TRUTH THROUGH SIMPLY PRO­JECTING THE TRUTH. YE NEED NOT THROW THE STONES BACK AT THE HOODLUMS AND THIEVES. ONES WHO REPRESENT THE LIGHTED SOURCE MUST RISE ABOVE THE HUMAN IMPACT IN ORDER THAT THE PUBLIC NOT DENOUNCE ALL IF YOU ONES BEHAVE WITH THE SAME HATE-FILLED ATTITUDES OF THE DARK MASSES THEN YOU ONLY INJURE TRUTH. WE SHALL MONITOR THIS MOST CLOSELY INDEED AND I THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN TO BRING THIS INTO THE PUBLIC ATTENTION.

Yes, it is sad that a man must endure 11 assassination attempts--but so do all who bring truth; Dharma has had more and with actual success on three occa­sions. Further, if ones remove themselves from our protection we cannot con­tinue the shield and Billy has all but rejected us and he has not even been able to see through the facade.

Satan's workers, whether in intent or happenstance, are always ready to step in when a person is down and give great tending and sympathy and stroke the ego until the eyes are totally blinded. I ask that Billy give great thought unto this. The next communication he receives he must demand that if the energy comes tinged with dark intent that "IT REMOVE ITSELF IN THE NAME OF GOD AND THE CREATION". I believe he will be left holding an empty circuit unless he truly speaks it with full intent for they just about have him to­tally binded. He has been badly treated but he knew that would be so from the beginning and you ones accept a mission. If you cannot carry the load then the load will be removed but truth and actions of negativity shall not be tolerated. Bitterness and hate are not of God or The Creation and our repre­sentatives shall not be allowed to be projecting those things while in representation of our messages. So be it and may the eyes which can see--see; and the ears with ability to hear--hear! God will never leave thee without ability to return to His fold and His work. I suggest that Billy inquire of His higher friends as to the validity of Hatonn/Aton, etc. We need to return to balance.

Enough, Dharma. Do not be offended if you get a return as, "Who needs you to tell me what 'MY' selected energy needs said unto me--do you NOT think they would say it directly unto me?" Sound familiar? or, "This Hatonn must be of darkness for he says things that disagrees with my own attitudes". Hu­mility is the first step on the path to God and Jmmanuel Sananda. THERE IS NO DARKNESS IN THIS PLACE, CHELA! SO BE IT AND, NO, I DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR RESIGNATION--THERE IS MUCH WORK TO BE DONE AND YE HAVE AGREED TO DO THIS PORTION.

I think it would be good if you and Oberli simply dressed yourselves and either today or tomorrow go into the city to separate from the energies projected. You have not been away from this dwelling in over two weeks and the bom­bardment set against your place is too heavy without respite. Thank you.

Whatnot to stand-by and clearing, please. Good-day.

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 16
    REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 1990 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 162
    We get a lot of letters and we are most grateful. I shall respond to those di­rected to my attention. In some instances, Dharma, we shall display the cor­respondence in full and in others, we shall take the pertinent points. I am Ha­tonn to write this morning. As is usual, we have both letters sent in love and those sent in hate with "self-appointed" "love" proclamations.

GALACTIC ALL-STARS

Please quote exactly:

"Sunday January 21st 1990

Hey Mr. High Hat Hatonn

Since you have such a hot computer give us the names and addresses of the Beings plotting to take our Freedom away

Spare us vague half-ass information, spare us your insults, your rap about jeopardizing your "little chela". If the truth is the truth there is no holding back. Get right to the point or put your space ship in reverse and floor it.

We do not see how Bashar Ramtha Lazaraus and Mafu need to fall in line with you. Everyone has their appointed Di­vine Mission and Purpose. Any illusion of separation on your part simply shows you have much to learn

In Universal Mind Spirit all duality is irrelevant. Soul Free­dom thru Realization of God As the One Indestructible Ever­lasting Animating Principle of All Life Is Was and Always Will Be

the Only Issue

No one - nothing can or has the power to take this Freedom away and besides people give up their Freedom it is not taken away. It matters not the circumstances this truth is Immutable

the Flame of Love Burns thru Everything. Energies and at­titudes encountered in what are NOW called the Phoenix Doc­uments are a Far Cry From the Disposition of the Flame of Love.

signed 'The Not So Puny Galactic All Stars"

Our beloved "Victory", "Beyond", "Galactic All Stars", Gary Bussy desires names and addresses, therefore, we shall start with Galactic All Stars, Sundial Motel, 1034 N. Main, Cottonwood, Arizona 86326.

I accept your lessons, son, and since I have not made my points clear and since I have no "forward" or "reverse" in my craft I cannot "put it in reverse and floor it". A circle has no front or rear and we do not accelerate by "flooring it".

If our work is displeasing to you it would seem quite suitable that you not par­take of it. If on the other hand, you wish to critique, I suggest you more care­fully understand and absorb the information therein. I further suggest that you memorize every word in SATAN'S DRUMMERS!

I know that you do not speak for all ones you have proclaimed as Galactic All Stars for several which you have taken the liberty of naming within your group
    have disclaimed association with you.

It is also most unfortunate that you HIDE behind the wondrous affirmations and teachings of Beloved St. Germain for you bring discredit on the precious
    ones who use the teachings in truth.

The Flame of Love burns through everything---thusly does the Flame of Evil! So be it. I am most grateful for the loving assistance you have shown us in the past and I honor your opinions. I have no intent whatsoever to bring discom­fort, misunderstanding nor aloofness to our relationship for I find no relation­ship. Peace be with you, son, for your heart is in great pain---no one is forced "to fall in line with me", be the energy incarnate or discarnate. 'Tis your choice which path you take for I INTEND TO CONTINUE TO FALL IN LINE WITH GOD AND THE CREATION IN LOVE AND BALANCE AND HOPEFULLY, TO FULFILL MY MISSION THROUGH A HOR­RENDOUS TRANSFORMATION OF A PLANET FILLED WITH MAN­IFESTED HUMANS ASKING GOD FOR ASSISTANCE. YE ARE EACH FREE TO CAST THE PROJECTIONS ASIDE--THAT, DEAR ONE, IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOD AND IS NO BUSINESS OF HATONN. Thank you.

I greatly appreciate the following questions and since they have come from many. I shall only quote a portion of one petition document which is most comprehensive. The writer of the correspondence is "embarrassed". There is most surely no cause for embarrassment on any subject which is unclear. I cannot always make of it clear but I am most surely ready to respond in a manner which is honest to the best of my ability. As a Commander represent­ing fourth dimension, I perhaps relate better to your needs but being of higher frequency and etheric matter I cannot totally relate to your projections.

You ones have not had all the lessons on The Creation and manifestation il­lusion, "fine"-material and "coarse"-material existence and it is most difficult to answer one question without creating myriads more. So let us present the questions and then I shall attempt to respond with information already given unto you---for after all, you can only relate to that which you know---the un­known requires you seek and find. We do not, however, expect that you will have read, reread and absorbed all the journals for some do not yet even have of the journals.

We become quite good at discerning those questions which are asked in hon­est intent and those which only are to break down the knowledge and are of total ego intent.

QUOTE:
    Is there a difference between "making love" with one you love and "having sex" for the sake of sex and no love? I mean, that are we supposed to stop having any sexual activities with our males because it is not procreational and therefore against the laws of Creation? (I know that sex for the sake of IT is NOT good.)

We all want to do whatever is right for our highest good and development. But, I guess we feel that we have this physical body which gets a physical release from this act. It has been something we have enjoyed with our mates ... but now we are all confused. Does it keep us from reaching our higher vibra­tion or what?

Our next question along those same lines is . .. Is masturba­tion against the laws of Creation? Or is it just another sexual act for physical release of the body which is unnecessary? Is sex for non procreation evil? Is masturbation evil? Or is it some­thing to do with intent?

Our last question is ... What does it mean if you have sexual release in your sleep or dream state? Is that bad?

I will need to respond to these questions in basically reverse order. GOOD OR BAD DOES NOT EXIST--TRUTH AND ERROR EXIST. "THOUGHT INTENT" IS ALL THERE IS--THE BODY RESPONDS TO THE "INTENT' OF THE "FINE-MATERIAL" OF SOUL.

Let me remind you of the definition of "evil": Evil is always in opposition to life. It is that which opposes the life force. It has, in short, to do with "killing" (murder)--namely, unnecessary killing, killing that is not required for biologi­cal survival. Now, don't get confused by the "abstract" definitions intellectu­ally thrown at you which render the explanation irrelevant. MURDER IS NOT ABSTRACT.

Evil is also that which kills spirit. You must understand that it is possible to kill, or attempt to kill, one of these attributes without actually destroying the body. Thus you may "break" a person without harming as much as a hair on the physical body.

Evil, then, is that force, residing either inside or outside of human beings, that seeks to kill life or liveliness. Goodness is its opposite. Goodness is that which promotes life and liveliness.

At this point in the period of transition and fulfilling of that which has been predicted it is a time of the reign of evil. Man is centered in lust, greed, self-indulgence, war and all manner of worldly "physical" consciousness. You might well perceive that you have no choice in the matter---you have all of the choices in the matter and manner in which you direct your consciousness.

Your capacity to choose changes constantly with your practice of life. The longer you continue to make the wrong decisions, the more your heart hard­ens; the more often you make the right decision, the more your heart softens, or, comes alive.

Each step in life which increases your self-confidence, your integrity, your courage, your conviction, also increases your capacity to choose the desirable alternative, until eventually it becomes more difficult for you to choose the undesirable rather than the desirable action. On the other side, each act of surrender and cowardice weakens you, opens the path for more acts of sur­render, and eventually freedom is lost. Between the extreme when you can no longer do a wrong act and the extreme when you have lost your freedom to right action, there are innumerable degrees of freedom of choice. In the prac­tice of life the degree of freedom to choose is different at any given moment. If the degree of freedom to choose the good is great, it needs less effort to choose the good. If it is small, it takes a great effort, help from others and fa­vorable circumstances indeed.

Let us consider dream state release. Check out the consciousness. Is that re­lease accompanied by lewd and lustful visions or is it simply "release"? The fact always comes back to intent for if the consciousness is always focused on lust and greed it will carry over into the sleep-state. If, however, it is release and is triggered by physical overload and is an "unconscious" act of the phys­ical---how can it be evil? --- or necessarily "good", for that matter.

Masturbation falls into the same category. Each individual must look within to intent. Man has been told, and therefore he assumes, that a physical re­lease in a sexual context is somehow necessary--so be it -----ALWAYS IT IS INTENT.

Yes, of course, there is great and magnificent difference between "making love" with one you love and "having sex" for the sake of sex and no love.

Only the individual involved has full knowledge of "why" he performs an act of
    any sort. Sexual intercourse unto climax is apparently a most pleasurable "release" and satisfying thing---or is it? The facts are, it is quite debilitating for a period of time--usually rendering the parties without "control" and very vul­nerable unto the other party for a period of time. Would you wish evacuation duties to call in the midst of such activities or immediately thereafter? I often think the evacuation of the planet must revolve around the bedtime habits of the populace as well as not interfering with dinner hours.

Sometimes a good way to measure your actions against what you individually "perceive" is to KNOW THE FOLLOWING: Even in aloneness---there are two of you involved--you and God or you and Evil energy. Since there is actu­ally, in the summation, only ONE, you only answer to the ONE. However, if you are in the midst of ANY activity--check to see if you would be comfortable performing that action in the presence of the Christ or Satan? That assump­tion usually will give you good guidelines to measure your intent. And in all things "responsibility'---KNOW YOUR INTENT AND HONOR YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES.

There are always the ones who will set themselves up to hand down rules and enforce them. None "other" has such right--in your bed or otherwise. As ul­timately YOU will stand naked before God and judge your handling of re­sponsibilities, it is naught of anyone else's business. It all depends upon where you wish to end up. If you make your decisions in clarity before God then you shall end up with God---if the actions are perpetrated in evil, ye shall end up with Satan and his troops and there are zillions of levels of dimensions in be­tween the two extremes. Ultimately to become ONE WITH GOD AND THE CREATION---GO HOME IF YOU WILL, TO SOURCE--YOUR CHOICES SHALL BECOME PREDOMINANTLY GODLY.

If you remove these things from the forefront of your consciousness, they shall find their proper order in your life. Man is what man thinks and if these points are kept uppermost in the minds of man--they shall continue to be an uppermost problem.

I would suppose that a mutual love relationship between a man and his mate are most spiritual indeed and can very possibly assist in reaching your higher vibration---this would be the exception rather than the rule simply because it is the "love" element and not the "physical" which raises the vibration fre­quency and the "honesty" within the relationship would fall on the side of "love" simply expressed in that "physical" manner.

THE HIGHEST COMMANDMENT

The highest command of the law of The Creation is: Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the laws of The Creation.

The highest command of the law of God is: You shall honor God as the ruler of the human races and follow his laws for HE is the "King of Wisdom", i.e.:

You shall have no other Gods than the God Creator before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all.

1. You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.

2. You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being--­(you must love thineself as God--and God as self).

3. You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use of it to swear to a falsehood.

5. Remember God's "Day" and keep It Holy.

6. Honor your parents.

7. You shall not murder your fellow man.

8. You must not commit adultery.

9. You must not steal (materially or emotionally).

10.You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.

So be it!

In order to clarify "life-stream", I will speak as a native Pleiadian in that some of the higher points and secrets of creation are inaccessible at these levels of progression. As you move forward in acquisition of knowledge you will come into recognition of your intended level of comprehension. I may not interfere with that progression.

Altogether, there are five main points, which for us are also still uncertain. These lead to secrets of creation. It is not my intent, however, to withhold in­formation and share with you the understanding at our level of evolvement.

The native Indian will break it down far more beautifully than can I but I shall be brief and further, I ask that John S. pay particular attention for it shall an­swer many of his questions regarding Emmanuel.

Life, from beginning to goal, is divided, it is said, by seven main steps or peri­ods. These are again divided into seven sub-periods that make up the whole. The sub-periods may be compared to levels in school, except that they are not calculated in years, but in lifetimes. In each period thus, a quite certain de­velopment exists and a very certain goal. Thus runs each of all seven sub-pe­riods, which can last hundreds and thousands of years, and then one main pe­riod is accomplished.

Spirit life is sexless, because sex is specifically characteristic of organic life to assure propagation of the species. Spiritual life, through organic form, ob­serves the laws of rebirth (or cycles) to assure development in both directions.

Thus each form of life must pass through seven destined main periods, in­cluding their seven sub-levels: For, fixed position organic creatures, the peri­odic sequence of the seasons is decisive, while for spirit-conditioned creatures such as human beings, the periods are irregular and often rated differently individually, They are not fixed in a destined rhythm like plants, for instance, A re-birth of a spirit-conditioned human being can take place after the death of his physical body, in seconds, decades, thousands of years or millenniums. When a spirit-conditioned life is interrupted, then it is disadvantaged. This is because it cannot accomplish its sub-period goal and must repeat as necessary to achieve the goal of the period.

This might well mean that a life must be experienced another time. Accord­ingly, the next life may be of shorter duration because it may only be making good the "missed" lessons to finish the goal of the given period.

I suppose you might even consider this in your perception---a punishment of some type but it is actually simply the growth process. For instance, Hell in truth is nothing else than a self-inflicted punishment to be suffered; in other words the making good of a self caused fault.

Your religious speakers often use Hell and punishment as a terrible hammer to hold above your heads. If you make mistakes in life then you can make good the errors by recognizing the fault, or whatever you might label this, commit it no more, and absorb it as knowledge, from which then has to result wisdom.

THE SEVEN

I. PRIMARY LIFE:

1. Primary development of intellect and spirit.
    2. Primary thinking of intellect and spirit.
    3. Primary thinking of reason.
    4. Primary exercise of intellect and spirit force.
    5. Primary reasonable actions.
    6. Primary will-thinking and will-activity.
    7. Reason-conditioned guiding of the life.

Creatures of these levels are considered insane,idiots, etc., by already thinking reasoning beings.
    But in truth their spirit and intellect is not yet spiritually developed. (They are new spirits who have to first form themselves by learning and experiencing.)

II. REASONED LIFE:

1. Primary development of reason.
    2. Effective realization of reason and its use.
    3. Primary acknowledgement and cognition of higher influences.
    4. Belief in higher influences without having the knowledge.
    5. Belief in higher forces, superstition, fear of evil veneration of God. (The germination time for religions, doctrinal beliefs, et cetera.)

*The next is the position of the average Earth human. *

6. Primary cognition of the true reality. Research, knowledgeable de­velopment. First spiritual cog-nitions and their exercise. Spiritual healing, and telepathy.
    7. Primary development of knowledge and wisdom.

III. INTELLECT LIFE: (Present educated Earth beings, exceptional scien­tists and a few borderland and spiritual scientists.) Herein the term "scientist" is general indeed.

1. Advanced development of the intellect. High technology. Second utilization of spiritual forces. Primary creation of living forms.
    2. Realization and exercise of knowledge, truth, and wisdom. Slow breakdown of accepted beliefs.
    3. First utilization of knowledge and wisdom.
    4. Acknowledgement and utilization of nature's laws. Generation of super-technologies. Second creation of living forms.
    5. Natural exercise of wisdom and knowledge in the cognition of spiri­tual forces. Further breakdown of accepted beliefs.
    6. Life in knowing, about wisdom, truth and logic.
    7. Primary cognition of the reality as absolutely real.

IV. REAL LIFE:

1. Clear knowledge about reality as absolutely real.
    2. Cognition of spiritual knowledge and spiritual wisdom.
    3. Utilization of spirit knowledge and spiritual wisdom.
    4. Cognition of the reality of the CREATION and it's laws.
    5. Living according to the CREATION Law. Purification of Spirit and intellect. Cognition of the obliga-tion and force of Spirit. Break­down of blind acceptances in belief.
    6. Guided and controlled utilization of spiritual forces.
    7. Creation of first living creatures. This shows the potential for man to create living organisms within his sciences and technologies when a certain level of sophistication is reached. You will note that you are already able to do some of these things.

VI: SPIRITUAL LIFE:

1. Acknowledgement and realization of Spiritual Peace, universal love
    and creational harmony.
    2. Living according to pure Spiritual knowledge.
    3. Spiritual creating and creations.
    4. Dis-embodying of Spirit from organic matter.
    5. First pure Spiritual existence.
    6. Final Spiritual existence.
    7. Passing-over into the CREATION consciousness.

VII. CREATION LIFE:

1. Twilight sleeping during seven periods of rest.
    2. Awakening and beginning of creating in the Creation as CRE-
    ATION, during seven periods.
    3. Creating of living forms.
    4. Creating of new Spirit in improvement of the CREATION.
    5. Creating of great Spirit in the CREATION.
    6. Evolvement of Creating and becoming One with CREATION.
    7. Last reach of highest improvement during the seventh period---­
    BECOMING CREATOR/CREATION.

The "twilight sleep" of the CREATION lasts some seven periods/great-times. In this twi1ight state of the CREATION all life and the whole universe ceases to exist-while Creator rests, so to speak. Just after its awakening it begins to create all things anew. During the twilight sleep, neither time nor space actu­ally "exist". There is only the "nothing", as all lies "Sleeping" inside the infinite bosom of the CREATION and null-time, While no creating exists there is no force, no time, and no space. There is only duration in a nameless state of IS-­NESS.

It is a senseless waste of your "time" and energy to ponder too hard upon the "nameless nothing"--this is a secret you nor I am meant to understand at this passing of sequence. Little Crow will probably extend the perceptions as pre­sented in his Journal for it shall be written by the Creator Energy and I do not presume upon that format.

Now that I have undoubtedly completely confused you, I shall ask for a respite. I will return after a rest to respond as best I can to the most insightful questions and confusions of John Swanson. Surely I am not the one who should respond to such questions of higher spiritual truths but I shall do my best at translation into understandable form. This is the major problem which has flowed over from beginning---what perceptions can you fully comprehend from concepts quite new in your experience. I shall attempt it and if I bog down, I shall call upon a higher resource. It would appear that Germain and his beloved "organizers" have me somewhat at disadvantage. I honor John for he never allows a contradiction in perception to pass unnoted and I bless him for that. The perpetuation of more misunderstanding is that which has brought destruction. So be it--perhaps I should search for the "universal" Encyclopedia Britannica.

I shall quote the portion of John's letter to which this response pertains:

" ... In the book called AND TIIEY CALLED HIS NAME JMMANUEL I found, to my great surprise, the assertion that Beloved Jesus was supposed to have left the tomb (after being nurtured physically) thru a secret entrance on the 3rd day after crucifixion and later went to India with His Mother Mary and Judas Iscarioth, married, had a family & lived beyond 100 years of age and was buried. This is quite contrary to what we have received from Beloved Jesus & Saint Germain for we have been told in the "I AM" activity that Jesus was assisted by the Great Divine Director in the tomb where the physical body was returned to the Universal by the Sacred Fire (Violet Flame) and Beloved Jesus stepped forth in His Higher Mental Body. He said to Beloved Mary, ''Touch me not for I Am not yet as­cended to my Father."

He moved amongst His Disciples for 40 days & then as­cended at noon hour on the Hill of Bethany before 500 people. The account given by Judas Iscarioth is quite contradictory to this.

The "I Am" activity is wholly valid in the instruction given.
    The account given by Judas Iscarioth is very, very, very difficult for me to accept.

Please hold an open mind long enough to hear me out before pre-judgment of the statements I shall make herein.

Firstly, you "assume" the instructions of the "I Am" Activity to be valid. This statement does not mean I disagree with that perception but you must realize, John, that errors are made as years go by according to the ability of ones re­ceiving information to understand.

Secondly, you must hold in your heart the level of progression on the scale of seven which I just gave unto you. Judas Iscarioth was writing his teachings and HIS perceptions at the time of the experience.

I ask you to recall that which I have asked of you before, understand that the higher beings of Celestial realms must give that which can be accepted and perceived in the growth level of the receivers.

Would the "I Am" Activity or any other belief system have been able to even establish itself if Germain came forth and said--"all over, friends, life as you perceive it is just an illusion---a thoughtform of God and good-day"?

I am most relieved that the question put forth is one which is easily answered for it only "appears" to be contradictory. There are some truths which are going to point up total lack of similarity in the Bibles. It will mesh a bit better with the Godfrey King projections, perhaps.

The Christed Teacher, Immanuel (the one you call Jesus) was the Son of Man--God Among You. It is foolish indeed to believe that he was nailed to a cross and died, for this Christed One had experienced in his lifestream unto perfection in his higher Celestial state and was but experiencing in your density to bring the peoples back into the truth of God and The Creation.

In his human form he was betrayed, accused, condemned and crucified. On the cross he gave up his essence unto God but the umbilical cord was not yet severed from the physical manifested flesh body.

There is great confusion as to how the myth continued from that point and there are as many versions as there are ones to tell of it, including Germain.

The young Master was brought down from the standard---a more horrendous and painful experience than the hanging and standing of the cross for there is no "easy" manner in which to remove a body from a cross. The God body (fine-material) remained in observation of the circumstance; the physical form was removed to a tomb.

Three or so, of your days in counting, are required to perfect the higher sepa­ration much less the perfection of moving the physical density in a higher state of being to continue to house the etheric being. Of course it could have been done instantly but that would not have given man the experience and percep­tion which he would need to carry from that point to this.

His body was healed, refined, transformed and in fact, recreated. It would be necessary to be both visible and "touchable".

I, Hatonn, do not have authority to state without error as to whether or not he walked among his disciples for 40 days or 39 or 41 or whether or not it was from the Hill of Bethany but I have no reason to believe otherwise for it would be most reasonable for his transportation from his perceived physical beingness into his total light body for he ascended into the light and became one with the light---well, I am sorry but under those circumstances Gabriel would have been right there with a beauteous craft to receive the ascended God-ness.

Just as at the I AM reenactment you have Him move up into a tree---well, you can be pretty sure he did not move up into a tree on the Hill of Bethany. It was the gift of the knowledge of LIFE FOREVER and the truth that MAN CAN ASCEND IF HIS PERFECTION IS GREAT ENOUGH FOR ''THAT WHICH I DO, SO YOU CAN ALSO DO AND GREATER".

Now, what really bothers one is that all "perceived" the Christed One was both bodily dead and gone. It was most surely not time for mankind to experience his sudden reappearance---he would simply have been laid upon and a more heinous method of his destruction would have been conjured. He was there­fore removed from the scene and later the others were joined unto him for they had no perception of his placement elsewhere---although his Mother was informed of these things.

Judas wrote what he could perceive and that which he witnessed---he could do not more. The scrolls were simply written in a time of poor technology and mass ignorance. It was a time of' darkness" which brought the young teacher onto Earth in the first place. Before the great cycles, God always sends a Teacher, Messiah, Guide--whatever you wish to label Him/Her,

At the time of the Master in Galilee and the areas there-about, it was a time of superstition and wickedness. Women were stoned to death for prostitution by the very men who bedded her.

Bless the ones who have nurtured you and have measured most carefully the size spoon from which you could began to be awakened and fed. First the babe must roll-over, then wobble about like the lizard, then creep most te­diously, then crawl, then toddle while clutching objects and fall, then toddle without support and finally not fall, then toddle a distance, and then finally walk--and if lessons go very well he learns to run slowly and then faster and faster---but he does not go from the wee cradle to the running track.

You, as man, are still but awakening and you have been fed falseness from onset. You who are a bit advanced may even accept the concept that all is il­lusion but I see none who can fully comprehend the meaning of it.

When the Christed Esu (Jesus) ascended into and within the LIGHT He could rightfully say it was "finished" for He had fulfilled his mission---He had not finished His work. He spent an interim of time in the God presence and was then sent again to finish of his remaining work upon the orb. His contri­bution is yet to be brought forth into the Light of Reality for it has been kept safely against the day of reckoning.

You ones must truly grow above and beyond the limiting of God or ye shall not be in the understanding. To experience properly God must experience ALL. This wondrous man was able to transcend the universe and made preparation for against this very cycle of evolution. There was much to be done in preparation in a physical form upon your place.

Wonders upon wonders are hidden within the kingdom of spirit. The visible universe with which the human being occupies himself consciously, is only a small pin spot within the marvelous, unlimited, spiritual existence of Creation. What is visible or perceptive to the physical eyes and comprehension of a hu­man being represents only a dot in infinity. Do not get lost staring at the tree and miss of the wondrous forest.

You must look beyond the narrow restrictions, past the tree, beyond the for­est, beyond the heavens for all the universe man sees and is told of, is only a simple one of many such, which must be counted in myriads, because there do exist universes inside of universes, universes opposite universes, universes above universes, universes below universes, and universes outside of uni­verses, in this first cause, mighty, all-powerful intelligence existing with The Creation. And with this immense spirit, with these original forces of exis­tence, of Creation, the spiritual intelligence of the human being is connected, because a fraction of this spiritual intelligence of The Creation lives in every human being as spirit, and ensouls him.

It was such that the Christed Son of Man felt compelled to further experience in the physical manifestation to allow determination of how best to pull mankind back unto The Creation. At this time you still have no way to mea­sure the total value of the physical human existence.

I truly believe if you study the passages carefully and prayerfully, you will see very little difference in presentation---especially as presented by Germain. It is a bit more difficult coming out of the typical orthodox religions as referred to as "Christian".

At the end of his full mission, the Master cast off the old of his body for he had now perfected his image into the etheric---again, I have no way to allow you to see for I have no example to project unto you. At the end of his jour­ney he needed to leave the physical evidence---which shall be recovered in perfection for man could still not recognize the uselessness of it in higher projection. Whether it was the same body of flesh, or another, it matters not a whit. You must now look onward into the segments of higher creation and creating. If you do not cast off of the old you will miss the cue for the new.

I feel as if perhaps I have muddled it quite enough. There is so much left to bring forth and out of its time it makes little sense. WE must hold tightly to the hand of the slowest among the awakened that we not lose them in the con­fusion and we are just about to move into subjects far too hard to accept and chew before the teeth are in place. Forgive me if this is not adequate but we shall be enlarging upon it all greatly.

You ones must move on outside the narrow limits of a Christ, even, and into the exceptional perception of an entire CREATION. It is a wondrous time indeed, to be experiencing in the glorious format of human man. You walk in the challenge of challenges and I am honored to walk it with you and serve at this time of great transition.

Dharma, let us close this now for the messages have been long and I wish not to clutter it more--I shall go with these truths that there might be greater un­derstanding.

In the Love which IS ALL, I move to stand-by.

Salu--the blessings of God surround you. I AM HATONN.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 12
    CHAPTER 17
    REC #1 HATONN

MONDAY, JANUARY 29, 1990 8:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 166

WHAT AND WHO IS THE PHOENIX?

PHOENIX:
    1. According to Egyptian and Greek mythology, a bird representing the sun (Son that consumed itself by fire after living many, many years (hundreds according to some, thou­sands according to others), and then rose renewed from its ashes; a symbol of immortality and spiritual rebirth.

2. A person or thing of unsurpassed excellence or beauty; a paragon--model or pattern of excellence and perfec­tion of a kind; a peerless example.

JESUS EMMANUEL SANANDA--AND CHRIST

Emmanuel is the man---the activity, the mind, the relationships that He bore to others. "Ye are made strong--in body, in mind, in soul and purpose by that power in Christ, by being God incarnate. The POWER, then, is in the Christ (God). The PATTERN is in the man."

What does one definition have to do with the other? As with the phoenix, or the alternate labels of quetzal, thunderbird, etc.: Jmmanuel, too, rose from His own ashes in the tomb and overcame death, thereby becoming hu­mankind's symbol of immortality and spiritual rebirth.

The Phoenix is the perfect symbol of this time in evolvement --- the end­ing/beginning. Our Central Son craft is ordained (named) the Phoenix. This is the time of the Phoenix. Our messages carry the label of the Phoenix so that all who pick up the books can KNOW! The Phoenix is a dream and de­sire to become again in newness---a rebirthing and progression into heavens of re-creation---from death into life.

The world is consuming itself with the fires of hatred, addictions, war, divi­siveness, discord, and strife, both figuratively and literally through prolifera­tion of destructive nuclear tampering and chemicalization. But take heart, for "the divine manifestation of God who comes in the flesh to destroy incarnate error", what Eastern philosophy calls an Avatar, a Sananda--is coming again soon and will raise up from the ashes of your polluted, scorched, and belea­guered planet, a New World of Light, Love, Peace, Harmony and Unity.
    What would this mean for you? You must prepare yourselves for this time of Purification and Tribulation by moving back into the PATTERN OF EX­CELLENCE AND TOWARD PERFECTION you see in the original Phoenix--CHRISTED BEING--"the highest human physical concept of the Divine Idea".

You are now in the Age of Chaos (Kali Age): no matter what wrongs you may have done, what errors you may have committed in thought, word or deed in the past, if you will truly turn back unto the Lord and follow His example of Love, Compassion, Sharing, Caring, Giving and Forgiving, not only will your physical and material lives be improved, but you will also save your souls, and like the Phoenix, you will be reborn from the ashes of ignorance into the Light of Truth.

The Lord states: "Behold, I make all things new." Look forward to this New Beginning with great joy and anticipation, for nothing and no one can keep the Sun (Son) from rising again and rejuvenating and reclaiming the world with His Light.

WHY DOES EVIL "FIGHT' SO HARD?

The Principle for Generation, Organization and Destruction (G-O-D) is on His way--soon to arrive! These JOURNALS and other priceless documents are coming forth, and have come forth prior to this series, to announce the Good News of that return and give instructions for the passage through this time of transition.

We must give truth that indeed all "religions" are but ONE. The Conscious­ness of The Christed Way (the Red Road) must be brought forth---you ones upon the planet Earth must come into conscious realization that you have reached the transition time of the Ending/Beginning. You must be prepared for these things. God, Creator, would not leave you without travel and trans­portation instructions.

Those who receive of these messages---including the group at TBN with Paul Crouch who suggests YOU return to Christ and get off this "Phoenix" kick-- had better trim their lamp wicks for their vision is dim indeed. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN AWAY FROM THE PRESENCE OF CHRIST GOD BUT YOU ONES ARE FILLED TO OVERFLOW WITH MISCONCEPTIONS AND HAVE HARDENED YOUR HEARTS AND SEALED YOUR MINDS AGAINST TRUTH! No race, color or creed has possession of the concept nor the manifestation of the being itself.

You WILL move into the era of spirituality, peace, love and truth, of brother­hood and sisterhood for all humankind or you will perish and be put aside in the proper placement with the dark brotherhood.

If you call yourself "Christian", you are awaiting the Second Coming of Christ; if a Jew--The Messiah; a Moslem--the Mandi; a Buddhist--the Maitreya Budha; a Hindu--Lord Kalki; an American Indian--the return of both the Pale Prophet or Lost White Brother AND the White Buffalo Cow (or Calf) woman.

It matters not which "religion" one studies, they all teach the same if in truth: the Lord is coming soon! If one studies the prophecies of all the major reli­gions of the world, one sees that all these prophecies are the very same and that almost all of them have been fulfilled.

Common prophecies of all are major bizarre weather changes, increased earthquake activity, volcanic eruptions, social, political, and economic chaos increased wars with nations rising against nation, a push for a "one world government" ruled by a single anti-Christ entity, ecological disasters stemming from chemical pollutions, destruction beyond repair of the natural resources, moral decay of the races, famine, plagues of nature and disease, brother killing brother and debasement of the very emotional fibre of mankind-c-all of these things are bringing the world to the brink of catastrophe and these things will immediately precede the Lord's coming.

The proof (for you Earth dwellers do like your proof) of the imminent change is based not only on religious prophecies, but also on scientific, astrological, astronomical, political, historical, and current events unfolding right in front of you and burying you in the confusion. These things have been quite thor­oughly researched and we will now effort at tying them together that those of you who still question authenticity might come into comfort.

PHYSICAL PRESENCE

It is not a "physical presence" of your "Lord" on Earth that you actually await; you are also awaiting the birth of what has been called the "Christ Conscious­ness" within all, the unfolding of the Divine Spirit within and its manifestation without. Without this unfolding, without the birth of this new, greater, Divine Consciousness, mankind is doomed!

Without an inner change man can no longer cope with the gigantic develop­ment of the outer life. If humanity is to Survive, a radical transformation of human nature is indispensable. An evolution of consciousness is the central motive of terrestrial (earthly) existence. A change of consciousness is the major fact of the next evolutionary transformation. To be wholly conscious of oneself and of all the truth of one's being is what is implied by the perfect emergence of the individual consciousness, and it is THAT towards which evolution tends. ALL BEING IS ONE, and to be fully conscious means to be integrated with the consciousness of all, or in other words, to be ONE with ALL and therefore, ONE WITH GOD.

ONENESS

What is meant by the term "Oneness"? GOD IS ONE! No matter what dif­ferent names one may give to Him, and that all religions spring from the very same" Source--THE "ONE" GOD. Just as H(2)O is called "water" in English, "agua" in Spanish, "eau" in French, "pani" in Hindi, "jal" in Bengali and so on, the words are different but the substance is the same. '

"Religions" of the world are much like the spokes of a wheel, all leading to the same center hub--THE ONE GOD. Whether you call this One God Christ Jehova, Allah, Om, Buddha, Krishna, The Great Spirit, or just Prana (Primal) Energy makes absolutely no difference for the substance is the identical struc­ture. They are simply different labels for the same Source from which every­thing springs. Religions are but different roads converging upon the same point. What difference could it possibly make which road you take if you reach the same goal? Further, you cannot separate out your Holy Books one from another for if there be differences---man has tampered for there is no difference in the original words of God.

You of the "Christian English" belief give yourselves away to the rest of your Earth brothers; for you have unwittingly used the Hindu word for God--OM--to describe God: OM-nipresent, OM-niscient, and OM-nipotent. Om­nipresent means the presence of OM or GOD everywhere--always present. Omniscient means the knowledge of OM or GOD, or all-knowing; Omnipo­tent means the power of OM or GOD, or all powerful. "OM" comes from Sanskrit, which is the oldest written language known to man and predates even your Latin. The Latin word "OMNI, however, means "ALL", indicating God, since God is All---or EVERYTHING.

Our intent herein is to clear away some of the misconceptions and point out similarities of the teachings and truths contained in the World's major reli­gions in that we might create more harmony, unity, and understanding be­tween peoples of different religions, and to clear away a lot of confusion, mis­understanding, and misconceptions which people of differing faiths have about one another. Organized religion, instead of being the great uniter of mankind and the world, has most often BEEN THE GREAT DIVIDER of mankind and the world. True religion is spiritual religion, it is a seeking after God, the opening of the deepest life of the soul to the indwelling Godhead, the eternal Omnipresence.

In spirituality restored to its true sense, you must seek for the directing Light and the harmonizing law. Spirituality is something else than intellectuality; its appearance is the sign that a Power greater than the mind is striving to emerge in its turn. Spirituality is a progressive awakening to the inner reality of our being, to a spirit, self, soul which is other than your mind, life, and body. It is an inner aspiration to know, to enter into contact and union with the greater Reality beyond, which also pervades the universe and dwells in you, and, as a result of that aspiration, that contact and that union, a turning, a conversion, a birth into a new being, in other words, to become a Gnostic Be­ing--Gnostic meaning knowledge of God through direct, personal spiritual experience.

CLARIFICATION OF BIBLICAL "WORDS"

Jmmanuel said, "Lest one be born again one cannot enter the Kingdom of God. Repent! For the Kingdom of God is at hand!" The Biblical word "repent" is translated from the Greek word "metanoia". Dear ones, your original New Testament was written in part, in "Koine" (from which you get the term "a word coined from . ."), which was a mixture of various languages of the region, mostly Greek, and was later translated into pure Greek.
    "Metanoia" or "repent" means a complete change of mind, a total turning around and going in the opposite direction, or to revolute, change everything, and with this changing or conversion, one is "born again". Ah, now look closely at this parallel to those above words of Jmmanuel to these of Au­robindo, the great Indian master:

"As God's partners we beg you not to toss aside this mar­velous message of God's great kindness. For God says, 'Your cry came to me at a favorable time, when the doors of welcome were wide open. I helped you on a day when salvation was being offered. Behold, NOW is the acceptable time; behold, NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!"

SIGNS AND UPDATES

In your book of Revelations God reveals that at the time of the end of this Age of Chaos, the Divine Mother (or God as the Mother) would come to Earth for a period of 1260, would have 12 stars around her head and would be pursued by the "Red Dragon". (Rev. 12) The above was prophesied 2000 years ago.

Let us look at some irrefutable manifestations that are most current indeed: On June 24, 1981, on a mountainside behind the village of Medugorje, Yu­goslavia, the Divine Mother started appearing to six children--four girls and two boys ages 10 to 17 yrs. According to eyewitnesses, which include Turks, Moslems, Communists and believers alike, miracles have accompanied these apparitions. For example, on August 2, 1981, " . . . the people saw the sun be­gin to spin and move towards them as the earth began to darken . . . "--the ex­act same sign or miracle the Holy Mother gave on October 13, 1917 in Fa­tima, Portugal. Other miracles include 1) a blazing fire seen on the mountain­side, yet when police rushed up, no sign of anything burning or burnt was found; 2) the word "MIR" or 'PEACE' written across the sky in letters of light; and 3) a brilliant light appearing around a huge cement cross erected on the mountain peak--a light so brilliant that the cross was seen spinning in rainbows of light.

Alarmed by the massive spiritual conversions these events have initiated, the communist authorities (or perhaps the "Red Dragon"?) have fenced off the mountain with barbed wire and have arrested people including the parish priest and the six children who, despite being severely threatened, refused to deny the Mother's appearances and, thus, were eventually released. Since then, the people have been forced to worship inside St. James parish where the Divine Mother, who calls Herself "The Queen of Peace" and who, ac­cording to the children, wears a crown of 12 stars, has been appearing to them daily for the past three years.

The Mother has told the children that, due to man's "sin" (errors), the world is on the brink of a major catastrophe. The "chastisement" cannot be avoided, but its days will be shortened and blows cushioned through prayers and penance. For this reason, She has stressed the following: 1) PEACE--through reconciliation with God, family, neighbors and countries; 2) PRAYER; 3) PENANCE--for one's sins and the sins of the world through personal sacrifice such as 4) FASTING (and I shall be speaking of "fasting" by definition and in­tent at a later portion); and 5) CONVERSION--or turning back toward God and leading a spiritual life.

The Divine Mother told that there will be a visible sign given to humanity at the location of Her first appearance in Medugorje, PRECEDED by three admonitions as warnings. These warnings will be events on earth that will come in rather quick succession. Conversion to God during this brief period of Grace is essential because after the visible sign is given, those still living will have little time to convert.

The Divine Mother has also more recently appeared in Detroit (USA), Viet­nam, Nicaragua, Vienna (Austria), Garabandal (Spain), and elsewhere in­cluding Poona, Indian where Smt. Indira Devi (Ma) had a vision of the Holy Mother in March of 1984 during which she was told to set aside Fridays for devotion to Her by reading information about the Lord Jmmanuel's life. In addition, reports of statues of the Blessed Mother shedding tears have come from around the world, including the May, 1984 "CNN" report from St. John of God Church in Chicago, and from Lebanon where a statue of "Our Lady of Fatima" shed tears of blood constantly for two weeks.

The Mother has told the children that these are the last times She will be ap­pearing on Earth in that type of manifestation for her presence shall be needed in other manners, and that you are very close to the events that She has described. This timing it would seem, confirms a vision given to your own earth "Pope" Leo XIII on October 13, 1884 in which he was shown that the forces of evil would lose their influence on the world within 100 years. Thus, it is imperative for you to turn back to God immediately and begin living the message from the Divine Mother as given in Yugoslavia--the same message, by the way, that she gave in Fatima. For, as She stated, "You have forgotten that with prayer and fasting you can stop a war from happening. You can ac­tually suspend natural laws."

Let us look at a rather phenomenal incident from 1945 when the atomic bomb destroyed Hiroshima. Eight men living near the blinding epicenter of the nu­clear explosion not only miraculously survived the searing hurricane blast and gamma rays while everyone within a mile radius perished, but have also shown no effects of the radiation even though others who were further away con­tinue to die from its lethal effects. For over 40 years, some 200 of your scien­tists have examined these eight men trying in vain to determine what could have preserved them from incineration. One of the survivors, Father H. Shiffner, S.J., gave the dramatic answer on T.V. in America: "In that house, we were living the message of Fatima."

A further message which is most often overlooked is the next message from the Divine Mother which told ones if they would return to the bosom of the Mother (that is the Earth terra--ground) ye would be protected from the holocaust. PERHAPS--SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL?

This message comes on this particular date in response to a question pre­sented unto Sananda on the day before yesterday. Thank you, son, for your inquiry regarding the Mother.

We shall close for this segment and PEACE BE WITH YOU! HATONN
    PJ 12
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUESDAY, JANUARY 30, 1990 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 167
    TRUTH

Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set ye free!

Do ones who claim "their" work to have been "pilfered" or "stolen" from the public documents having been set forth as "non-fiction" and we call of it truth­---lie? If Jmmanuel Sananda (Jesus) writes something of his own, or Fleet Commanders write something of their own experience and it meshes with that which others have written, is that truth? Is it lie? Can you claim God as your own special possession which excludes another from truth?

If you disclaim of another's penning as untruth and it is exactly that which ye have projected (and ye are complaining of it) does it not indicate that ye have lied unto your brother? If ye make judgments about documents which ye have not so much as read in total--have ye the right to denounce and disclaim the authors as being evil? I shall take a most recent disclaimer of this work and examine it at the ending of my presentation this morning.

THIS IS THE CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX AND I SHALL POINT OUT TO YOU HOW IT BEGINS AND HOW THE NEGATIVE POWER WILL MAKE OF ITSELF MOST FOOLISH INDEED.

LORD BUDDHA:

"Foolish to think that truth is in untruth, equally foolish that untruth is in truth--truth is always truth, untruth always untruth . . . Only suffering for the evil man--suffering now, suffering later, suffering in this world and the next. Happiness for the good man--happiness now, happiness later, happiness in this world and the next. . .

"Right views will be the torch to light his way. Right aspira­tions will be his guide. Right speech will be his dwelling-place on the road. His gait will be straight, for it is right behavior. His refreshments will be the right way of earning his livelihood. Right efforts will be his steps: right thoughts his breath; and right contemplation will give him the peace that follows in his footprints.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the chil­dren of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

LORD JESUS CHRIST (JMMANUEL)

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door shall be opened to you. For every one who asks, receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. . .For there is nothing hid, except to be made manifest; nor is anything secret, except to come to light."

WHY TODAY?

There are two states for man--the state in this world, and the state in the next; there is also a third state--intermediate between these two, which can be likened to a dream . . . while in the intermediate state, he foresees both the evils and the blessings that will yet come to him, as these are determined by his conduct, good or bad, upon the earth.

I shall give you some typical expressions of ones who experience what you call "near death". WE prefer "near life". This will somewhat explain that third beingness a bit better than to simply describe it by definition.

"The next thing I remember is feeling myself being drawn through this dark tunnel at incredible speed, kind of like I was falling down this deep well, and as I fell, all my cares and troubles seemed to melt away. There was no pain at all; just a feeling of warmth, of peace and calm and solitude. As I was falling, I could hear this beautiful music all around me, like bells tinkling or choirs humming. It was as if my being or soul was pulsating or vibrating with this music.

"At the end of this tunnel was this beautiful bright light. It was small at first, but got bigger and brighter as I moved toward it. I was drawn to it, like a magnet. Suddenly this white light was all around me, enveloping me, sur­rounding me with warmth and love. But it was more than just light; it was a Being, a Divine Presence with a definite personality. While in Its presence I felt totally accepted, loved and secure.

"Then the Being asked me a question: What had I done with my life to show Him, and was I ready to die? Suddenly, I saw a panoramic view of my whole life--all the things I had ever thought or said or done were there in full color--like a cinema show, but more real. It was as if the Being was helping me to judge myself and my life.

"Then it was as if nine-tenths of my brain was opened up and I was privileged to see, hear and understand all knowledge; for a second, all the secrets of the ages and Universe, the meaning of Creation and life and death and its endless cycles were revealed to me.

"Next the Being showed me this beautiful place--it was like Heaven--with light and music everywhere. It was like a beautiful countryside or forest, and I was part of it with other people, too. No words can describe the beauty of this place or the love and warmth I felt being there.

"The Being asked me if I wanted to stay and I said, "Yes!" I never wanted to leave this place or His presence. But then He said to me that I couldn't stay here yet; that I still had a mission to accomplish, things to do for Him, and that if I really loved Him, I would go back and finish these deeds for Him.

"Suddenly, I was back in that tunnel and everything went black again. When I next awoke, I realized that my soul was once again in the prison of the body.

"I no longer fear death because I know what to expect, and He'll be there to greet me. But I have no wish to die immediately either, I still have work to do for Him, and the next time I go, I want to go with no regrets!" This person died in an unforeseen accident. The next illustration is one from a man who chose suicide:

" ... That last drink gave me the 'courage' I needed.

"I stumbled out of the bar and into my car, and drove off down the highway toward the cliff. As I reached the cliff, I veered to the right and the car, with me in it, went sailing off into space. I felt the crash shake my whole body, and pain shot through my head, and I blacked out.

"The next thing I knew I was out of my body and trapped in some kind of aw­ful limbo state. It was horrible! Everything from which I had been trying to escape--the loss of my job, the embarrassment, the drinking--all of it kept go­ing on and on, again and again. It was like some kind of rerun. Every time I would go through the whole sequence of events, I would think, 'Boy, I'm glad that's over!"' and then it would start all over again, and I knew that I would be in this horrible place, this pathetic state of existence, for a long time--maybe forever!

"I immediately saw the mistake I had made and wished I hadn't done it, but now there was nothing I could do about it because I couldn't get out of this place and back into my body. All of my problems were still with me, but in even greater intensity! It was like I couldn't think of anything else BUT my problems! I was confused and perplexed and felt like my brain had been ‘dulled'. I was depressed and couldn't figure out what to do or where to go; it was hopeless; there seemed to be no way out!

"Then these ugly beings came toward me and dragged me deeper into this place. I felt like I was being tormented and bitten by snakes--the snakes of my passions were striking back at me!(*) The beings forced me to go with them and I suddenly found myself in a bar, watching other human beings drink. As they were drinking, these 'demons'--I don't know what other word to use--­tried to possess their bodies! I tried to tell, the people in the bar to stop--stop what they were doing so that they wouldn t end up like me, but they couldn t hear me.

"Next these beings dragged me to a fiery pit--all bubbling and smoking. They forced me to look into it and there I saw the consequences of what I had done. My wife and kids were grieving for me, and then they were being thrown out of our house because they had no money to pay the mortgage.

"I screamed and cried to be forgiven for what I had done, and the Lord, in His great Mercy, heard my cry. Suddenly I found myself back in my body--in a great deal of pain, but back in my body. God had given me a second chance!"

(*): The Sioux emphasize that this event should not only be taken as an event in time, but as an eternal truth. Any man who is attached to the senses and to the things of the world, is one who lives in ignorance and is being consumed by snakes which represent his own passions.

HEAVEN OR HELL

The prior scenarios are composites taken from actual experiences of physical humans upon your placement at this time. They are factual life-after-death experiences. The events of the first narrative--a glimpse of a heavenly after­life--are compiled from true accounts of individuals who have "died" in all earth monitoring sense, either through accidents or through natural causes, and who later came back to physical life, their souls being reunited with their bodies. The majority of these individuals were not great saints or overly spiri­tual; they were, on the whole, ordinary humans who were basically "good" and loving, but not perfect or "God-Realized". They had made plenty of mistakes in their lives, as have you all---as have WE all. And yet, their experiences in the afterlife were very pleasant, if not heavenly, and in general, profoundly af­fected the individual's outlook on the meaning of life, love and God in a very positive way.

The events of the second narrative--a glimpse of a hellish afterlife--were taken from actual accounts of individuals who had either tried to commit suicide or had lived rather self-destructive, egotistical, and hateful lives; and who were given a second chance at life in order to change their ways. They too were, in general, greatly affected by their death experiences, and in many, if not most cases, changed the way they have been living; specifically, they became more loving and caring, and more mindful of others' needs. They recognized that they had been living against God's Law of Love and had been viewed as "rebels" against God on "the other side".

WHY CONCERN YOURSELF WITH OTHERS' EXPERIENCES?

You should be very concerned indeed, because within the next few years in your counting, as many as 90% of you living this day may very well be "dead" and therefore, experiencing one or the other of these "afterlives"! As you have seen, the choice really is yours as to which place or "world" you will experience---do you prefer Heaven or Hell? If you are loving and mindful of keeping God's Laws, "Heaven" awaits you! If you are hateful and destructive, constantly breaking God's Laws and destroying His Creations--"Hell" awaits you! So be it--the choice is always YOURS.

Let us, speak of the prophecies concerning "the End Times" of this Age--what the Hindus call the Kali Age, the Age of Chaos. If it appears I repeat that which I have already given forth, forgive the repetition but I still am bom­barded with questions regarding this matter and shall not move on until the questions are somewhat silenced.

Here we are talking about the end of this system of things--of ego, lies, hatred, violence and destruction; the end of man's system and man-made laws, to be replaced by God's system and God's laws of Love, Peace, Balance, Unity, and Truth.

EARTHLY CONFIRMATIONS

Throughout the aeons, prophets have been announcing "the end of this world age", Why should you believe that "the Beginning" (for it most surely is not the End) should take place approximately now? To what facts can one point to prove that you are in the Age of Kali, or "ending" times?

TRY THE INDIANS (ANCIENTS)

As I have told you elsewhere, the Indian prophecies, which date back well over 2000 years, are clearly drawn on a rock in Black Mesa, near the "Four Corners Area" of your United States. They predict a time of great destruc­tion. The Indians would know that this time had come and that the great Tribulation/Purification was near when "a gourd of ashes" would be invented. This weapon would be so powerful that, if dropped from the sky, it would be capable of boiling the oceans and burning the land so badly that nothing would be able to grow for many years.

The discovery of this weapon was to trigger the release of certain Indian teachings to the general public; teachings meant to warn the world that a final calamity could bring an end to all life on the planet if the people of the world did not wake up and change their way, and force their leaders to change their direction toward planetary annihilation. This weapon--the gourd of ashes--is considered to be the atomic bomb whose mushroom-shaped cloud also resembles an American Indian gourd.

As the days have ticked away since the bringing forth of the bomb, hundreds of other signs have come into reality. Mt. St. Helens spoke to the Indians, my friends. As a matter of fact in your counting, last week, Mother spoke again as she rumbled through South Dakota and the Earth shook and the ground trembled and called out the warnings.

WHAT OF JMMANUEL JESUS CHRIST?

When asked by his suspicious and frightened disciples as to what would be signs of the end of this Age, Jesus mentioned wars, earthquakes, famines, spewing volcanos, epidemics, false prophets, and religious persecutions. Then, as to the last signs, He said:

"And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars . . . men fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

In this context, the word "heavens" means "celestial powers", or powers of cre­ation. The original Greek word for "heavens" is "Ourania", which is also the root word for uranium". Rewritten, the passage reads: "and the powers of uranium shall be shaken". Uranium is shaken to produce atomic power. So the discovery of atomic power and destruction was predicted accurately by Jmmanuel almost 2000 years ago and was to be viewed as a sign of the ending of the age.

Ah ha! We finally get to show up: "then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven . . .and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. . .!"

Do you think it coincidence that the first successful atomic or nuclear fusion test was code-named "Baby Jesus", and that the first successful atomic or nu­clear blast was called "The Trinity"?

"For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. And if those days had not been shortened, no living thing would be alive....

"Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your head, because your redemption is drawing near. Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all has taken place." This means the generation in which all of these signs are present.

MISSING LINKS

For you ones who desire to clutch your limits of God unto self and project judgmental opinions, I wish to give you some food for your meditations in­stead of empty heads and reciting mantras.

You rise up in arms and claim that AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IM­MANUEL cannot be right for in Emmanuel Jesus' short life there was not time for great and lingering studies in India. And yet the shroud hidden away for almost 2,000 years clearly has the symbol written upon the forehead of the enshrouded flesh. That bloodstain bears the image of the Sanskrit word for God---Om. What would such a symbol be doing on the forehead of the "Christian" Messiah? Could it mean that you don't have all the story? Or, does it mean that YOU HAVE THE STORY BUT HAVE REJECTED IT?

Why don't you do a little homework? You are going to find truth and missing portions with answers. There are some glaring holes in the story even if you totally discount AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. What of this "Pale Prophet"? What of this wondrous illusion that showed up from time to time in the worst of times--in India, South America, North America, Asia, the Middle East, the Far East---and on the space ship Phoenix? What of this one that showed up in the nations of Russia?

Look at a few empty note pages: Why was Jesus not married by an early age---it was Jewish custom to marry even at ages as young as 13 years. Your Bible says He was apprenticed to His father Joseph, the carpenter. Further, records indicate that Jesus was absent at the time of His father's death, which is said to have occurred around Jesus' 20th year. According to the Bible, John the Baptist did not recognize Jesus at first. It should also be remembered that John and Jesus were cousins, and their families lived fairly close to one an­other. If Jesus had spent all of His life in Nazareth, why, then, did John, his own cousin, not recognize Him? So, how come all these things? You ones who are fanatic in your Biblical belief---how many of you knew this tid-bit? It is in your Bible! How you can pronounce another's judgment when you fail your own testing?

COULD IT BE THERE ARE QUITE A FEW THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW? WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN THEM THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BALANCE AND KNOWLEDGE UPON WHICH TO BASE OPINION IF YOU REFUSE TO LOOK AT INFORMATION BECAUSE YOUR "PREACHER" OR "PRIEST/PRIESTESS" TELLS YOU NOT TO LOOK, LISTEN OR GO WITHIN AND "FEEL"? THEY TELL YOU NOT TO INQUIRE AND SEE FOR THEY KNOW IN­NATELY THAT YOU WILL TURN AWAY FROM THEM AND THEIR BIGOTED, FANATICAL FALSENESS. YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND THE MARK OF THE BEAST COMING FORTH IN EFFORT TO KEEP YOU FROM "THE WORD". WE OF THE LIGHT INVITE YOU TO CLEAR YOUR SPACE, ASK FOR INSIGHT AND UNDERSTANDING----AND READ, SEE AND TOUCH IT ALL THAT YOU MIGHT KNOW TRUTH!

You have just revealed the evil taint within, the moment you effort to stop another's truth from viewing--under any circumstance. TRUTH INSISTS UPON BEING HEARD FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE DEEPEST OCEANS TO THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN PEAKS. IT DOES NOT HIDE BEHIND ACCUSATIONS OF "PILFERING", "CLAIMS OF SIN­GULAR OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION" OR BLATANT AND FOOUSH PROCLAMATIONS. SECRECY AND LIMITS OF SECRET SOCIETIES ARE TOOLS OF SATAN HIMSELF.

We have continually told this scribe that she would be attacked, attacked and attacked again. We have told her it would be most painful indeed as attention came into her consciousness of WHO would be the ones who would ultimately denounce her after first telling her that her work was perfection, These very ones warned her at onset of the work in August of 1987, that those she per­ceived to be "friends" would turn away and it would break of her heart--but it must not break of her spirit.

You ones within the group of readers must know that these latest blows unto her have been most critical for her spirit is sorely tried. It is most serious in­deed and as you ones who are close tend to tease and discount, you must be patient for her heart is truly damaged.

ALL IS BUT ONE

You ones continue to draw sides and war over who's truth is truth. Well, let us understand something right now, before we go further---you have free-will to choose up your own set of truths and I honor them-------THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR TRUTHS TO BE TRUTH! PONDER IT!

When we tell you that Issa, Esa, Esu, Immanuel, Jmmanuel, Hesus, Emme­nauel, White Buffalo Calf Woman, Standing Bear, Buddha, Quetzalcoatl, etc., etc., etc., are ALL THE ONE, YOU MUST BEGIN TO REALIZE IT IS TRUTH AND STOP CRUCIFYING HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

WHAT OF LEGENDS?

Many accounts of the travels of Jesus were a result of visions that man pro­jected. But from where did these visions originate? They came from "The Book of God's Remembrance", or the "Akashic Records", "Akasha" being Sanskrit meaning "Primary substance", or the Spirit of God, as the origin of all things is God.

There are, however, accounts of this "Christ's" travels that do not rely on vi­sions. And if Jesus did travel through and about the lands would there not be folk legends or accounts of His travels and visits, or at least references to Him somewhere in those countries? The answer, of course, is emphatically--YES!

The oldest reference to "Jesus" can be found in a set of Hindu scriptures called THE SHRIMAD BHAGAVATAM, which has been described as "the fruit of the Vedas and Upanishads" and "the embodiment of the Lord Him­self" in this age--the Kali Age, the Age of Chaos, or End Times. THE SHRI­MAD BHAGAVATAUM is similar to the Judea-Christian Bible in that it re­counts the lives of great saints and sages as well as the teachings of the Lord Himself throughout the ages. It accurately chronicles historical events such as the creation of the universe and this world, and the Great Flood that covered the earth, the only difference being that this account of the flood is at least 1000 years older than. the account of Noah found in the Bible! By golly, it ap­pears that the energies of higher Source "pilfered" man's personal writings even back before "Creation".

It also contains a section remarkably similar to the lines of kings and rulers found in Daniel of the Old Testament. Of course the kings and the duration of their rule mentioned here refers to India, but it is every bit as accurate, his­torically, as is Daniel's with regards to Middle Eastern rulers.

The birth and life of the Lord as Shri Krishna (oh, ee-gads) is recounted as well as the prophecies and predictions that preceded His coming at that time. (I'm sorry, chelas, but you are going to get truth spread before you---it matters not what garbage you have been previously fed.) Also prophesied is the birth of the Lord as the Buddha (oh, faint!) including the area in which the Lord would be born: "When Kali (the age of chaos) sets in, He (the Lord) will be born in Magadha (North Bihar, India) as Buddha with a view to deluding the enemies of God" Lord Buddha was indeed born in 563 B.C. in ancient Kapilavatthu, which lay in North Bihar, India---Sorry!

There are other prophecies concerning the Lord's incarnation during the Kali Age. IT STATES THAT THE LORD WOULD COME AGAIN AND THAT THIS TIME HE WOULD BE FOLLOWED MOSTLY BY THE POOR AND FISHERMEN, AND THAT THE DEVOTEES WOULD BE THE ONES WHO WOULD INITIALLY SPREAD THE WORDS OF TRUTH:

"People in that age (the age of Kali and the time of Christ's coming) turn out to be greedy, immoral and merciless, enter into hostility without cause and are unlucky and extremely cov­etous. (I would guess that is a pretty accurate description of the rulers at that time!) The Sudras (lower classes or poor la­borers), fishermen, and the like take the lead. Ah yes, poor Si­mon Peter.

It must be recalled that most of the very early followers of Jesus were the humble of lower classes as described by society standards. They flocked around Him for He gave them hope of a brighter future. It should also be remembered that Jesus' closest disciples were mostly fisherman, including Si­mon Peter, Andrew, James, and John, among others---poor weary Peter, al­ways destined to be "fisher of men".

Throughout the SHRIMAD BHAGAVATAM the word "Isa" is found. "Isa" means "God" or "Lord of Created Beings". It is interesting to note that the Moslems, who believe Jesus was a great prophet, call Him "Isa". Coinci­dence?

The Buddha, too, foretold of the future incarnation of God on Earth. When He was about to leave this physical plane, His disciple tearfully said to Him, "Who shall teach us when thou art gone?" And Lord Buddha replied":

"I am not the first Buddha (enlightened one--avatar--Son of God) who came upon earth, nor shall I be the last. In due time another Buddha will arise in the world, a Holy One, a supremely enlightened One, endowed with wisdom in conduct, auspicious, knowing the universe, an incomparable leader of men, a master of angels and mortals. He will reveal to you the same eternal truths which I have taught you. He will preach His religion, glorious in its origin, glorious at the climax, and glo­rious at the goal, in the spirit and in the letter. He will proclaim a religious life, wholly perfect and pure; such as I now pro­claim."

The disciple asked, "How shall we know Him?"

And the Buddha said, "He will be known as Metteyya, which means 'He whose name is kindness and wonderful'."

Was He talking about Emmanuel Jesus (and his name shall be called "Wonderful")? Well, it is most interesting that Jesus has been described as the embodiment of compassion, kindness, and Divine Love. In artwork He is frequently shown pointing to His Sacred Heart--the symbol of kindness and Divine Love. This, coupled with the fact that His followers were to be fisher­men, certainly gives some weight to the possibility that Lord Buddha was re­ferring to Emmanuel, the Pale Prophet.

EVEN THE BUDDHISTS RECOGNIZED THE ENTITY

You who "would rather perish than be Buddhist" better harken up. After hearing Jesus speak, the Buddhist priests themselves recognized Jesus as be­ing "The Holy One", the reincarnation of the Lord whose advent had been prophesied by Lord Buddha almost 600 years earlier!

"Now, Vidyapati, wisest of the Indian sages, chief of the Buddhist temple heard the Hebrew prophet, and he said,

"You priests, hear me speak: We stand today upon a crest of time. Six times ago (six centuries ago) a master soul (Lord Buddha) was born who gave a glory Light to man, and now a master sage stands here in the temple - - -

''This I Iebrew prophet is the rising star of wisdom, deified. He brings us a knowledge of the secret things of God; and all the world will hear His words, will heed His words, and glorify His name. You priests of the temple, stay! be still and listen when He speaks; He is the Living Oracle of God.'

"And all the priests gave thanks, and praised the Buddha of Enlightenment ("Jesus" Emmanuel Christ)."

Dharma, let us have a break please, before we move further into the legend for it is most important indeed that ones realize a continuing thread beyond AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. If you recall as we left off it was noted that in his continuing travels he was not known as Jesus (which actually he was not in Galilee), but rather, Isa (Isla, Esu, etc., you can look back as I shall not repeat it herein). Remarkable! The threads are all there if you but look and we cannot cause you to look unless we refer to documents and histories already in placement upon your world. I shall no longer sit quiet while arrows of accusations are slung against my Commander and Master Guide. TRUTH AND THE WORD ARE HIS NAME AND SANANDA (GOD) IS HIS LABEL. HOW DAREST ONES UPON THIS WON­DROUS CREATION CAST ACCUSATIONS OF DARKNESS AND THIEVERY UPON HIS PERFECTION? TAKE CARE THAT YE NOT BE FOUND STANDING AT THE DOOR WITHOUT THY CREDEN­TIALS FOR ENTRY. SO BE IT FOR THE WISE ENOUGH To HEAR AND SEE. YOU WHO THINK YOURSELVES SO FILLED WITH GREAT AUTHORITY AND WISDOM ARE IN NO-WISE WISE; IN­DEED YOU ARE MOST FOOLISH OF ALL MANKIND. SALU!

HATONN

주제글 정보