게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX

PJ #12
    CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX
    CHAPTER 7
    Rec #1 SANANDA/ HATONN
    SUNDAY, JANUARY 7, 1990 7:00 a.m. YEAR 3, DAY 144

Sananda present, Dharma, to respond to an inquiry regarding inconsistency in my birthing dates; will the “real” Sananda stand up, please! Ah, yes, twenty questions; you ones are filled with questions around which the world turns. My birth date is no consequence whatsoever but I shall set the one to rights as regards your doctrine basics.

In the Journals there will be a recognized discrepancy. In one it gives all the nice UNIVERSAL symbols and in another it refers ‘in your counting, 22” both recognized as what you call your late summer month of August (the 8th month). I actually took residency in a ‘body’ on 8,8,8 B.C. They didn’t improve the counting system until you reached “perfection” in your later centuries and besides, no one cared much. The records were not put to any format other than scraps of scrolls, etc., until some 300 years after I had come and gone, like most people’s bookkeeping, and dates and times were reconstructed as best they could be and altered to suit the occasion.

The census counting was done in the Holy lands between the planting (growing) season and the harvest and while the weather was propitious for travel, so it was done in August. The Holy lands can get most disagreeably cold in December. Now, for the dates, if you will stay with the 8th it is the accurate symbol for many reasons which I shall not attend at this time. The 22nd as shown in “Spiral—“ is a, forgive me, private message to one known as Little Crow.

It was on the day of counting of the cycle of the moon, 22 days and also signaled the hour of entrance. You know, this could turn into an entirely new Journal at which point I (and you) would lose of your scribe! The message is important to Wambli Little Crow, for he got his most important message of purpose directions at 2:22 a.m. after Grandfather called him to the striking of 22 bolts of lightning on January 5, 1987, HIS SPIRITUAL NUMBER IN THIS JOURNEY IS “22”. It is a mode of communication, which quite frankly, I am surprised to note you ones picked up, and I am most pleased indeed. For a world that accepts any and everything told unto you a difference of 14 or 15 days did not seem so much. Oh would that you ones would question the ‘live physical beings’ about your place with such tedium.

Your government marches forth and murders untold numbers of most innocent people, gives the young men medals and marks the death list to a fragment and then labels it ‘tope secret/national security’ and the man in the street cheers the bully and lynches the other. I am trying my talent at wit but it’s too filled with irony to be amusing. Therefore, I shall simply relinquish the lectern. Thank you for your inquiry and each who picked up that discrepancy gains a star. Blessings unto you who have read your lessons, for if you picked up the difference you of necessity have been reading the documents. Adonai
    Hatonn to follow, please. I have had another topic come into my attention and have neglected to attend it. It is more important to you than you might realize.

As you move into a time when space craft bearing space cadets will become more evident, you must take care. I did not say be afraid or unfriendly, I said “take care”. Just as you would (SHOULD) not hop into an auto with a total stranger, DO NOT RUN across the park playground and hop aboard a space ship if it opens its doors.

I am going to repeat something herein that makes the “UFO” community hopping made! It is not as the stories are filtering through to you. You are NOT in danger from any little grey men from space.

You do, however, have uncounted numbers of craft hovering just at your atmospheric limits, experiencing, observing, waiting for the action. The show on Earth comes only once in quite a while. When a planet makes a massive change or transition it pulls all who have capability into the sector. There are rather strange appearing ones from both within your earth and without. From time to time they run into problems or simply land and visit, take earth samples, etc., for study just as you have from moon and Mars. They do not “snatch” people and run off with them, they have been known to “borrow” them for a few hours. Please note, that the true “abductions” (grossly misdefined) always park the entities back in a general location harmless to the individual. It sometimes is not in the exact spot where the pick-up occurred because that spot is often swarming with very hostile police and relatives. To return to the exact spot would endanger both the ship and the person involved.

Further, whether or not you might remember it later, there is always permission on the part of the contacted. Even if it appears he or she is selected out of a group of people at random. No, not at random, predetermined, quite emphatically. You have no idea how many people stand in pure loneliness and peer up and ask to us to show ourselves and “come visit me”! It is a time of awakening, brothers, of you who are there on Earth for a specific purpose at this given time in history. (Candace: hmmmm. I was one of those years ago myself, in fact most of my life and I have deeply felt the loneliness of one who is not from this earth, despite my 6 lives here over the last about 400 years.))

I apologize to you who have swallowed the bait and believe there is no reincarnation. THAT WAS DELIBERATELY REMOVED FROM YOUR HOLY BOOKS AND WE WILL COVER IT IN MINUTE DETAIL WHEN WE WRITE THE JOURNAL REGARDING WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR CHURCHES. I TAKE NO EXCEPTION TO YOUR CHURCH ORGANIZATIONS EXCEPT THAT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SEE THE CORRUPTION AND CONTROL EXERTED THROUGH THOSE CLUBS. YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND LOTS AND LOTS OF TIMES, THIS IS YOUR SCHOOL HOUSE AND YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN THE NECESSARY LESSONS IF YOU EVER ARE ALLOWED INTO THE H IGHER UNIVERSITIES OF THE UNIVERSE, AND YOU WILL THEN LEARN THOSE LEVELS OF TRUTH IF YOU EVER PLAN TO GRADUATE UNTO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF BEINGNESS. IT NOT ONLY IS NOT HERESY, IT IS LOGICAL, REASONABLE AND MOST EFFECTIVE.

Some of the craft contain beings from the far distant outer reaches of the cosmos. They have the ability to traverse in thought frequency and/or time travel, which allows them to travel in capsule time. Boy, this is harder than I thought, for all I have to offer in language is Star Trek!

Some beings are from places where they are useless to earth humans as evacuation craft for the atmosphere aboard their craft is not suitable to sustain human life forms. When an evacuation is necessitated it requires GET UP AND GET OFF, NO DONNING OF CUTE LITTLE SPACE SUITS. Therefore, there are thousands of craft present which would only observe.

There are additional craft crewed by ones who could exist nicely in your earth atmosphere and you could do nicely aboard their craft or on their planet. They are observers and contributors, if needed. They are in your sector to observe or participate as is occasioned at the time of need. Some of these ones are remarkably without emotion one way or another, let us call them “Spocks”. They work on “reason”, they absolutely abide by the Universal Laws but are absent emotional response, I suppose you call it “compassion”. They are often more curious than other space aliens, for they cannot relate to you ones in any manner. To them, you act totally without any reason at all.

As the time of integration and appearance comes closer, there will be far more interest and attention, and permissions given for landings, etc. Depending on where the entities originate, there will be all appearances and many will wear protective living gear. The ones from Pleiades WILL NOT, UNLESS YOU ARE UNDER ADVERSE CONDITIONS ON THE SURFACE, WHICH IS WORSENING EVERY DAY OF YOUR EXISTENCE.

ALL ONES CAPABLE OF BEING WITHIN YOUR LIMITS ARE MENTAL COMMUNICATORS. WHETHER YOU REALIZE IT OR NOT, THEY WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU! IF A CRAFT SHOULD LAND IN YOUR PROXIMITY, STAND BACK. SOME CRAFT ARE HOT AND WILL BURN YOU. SOME CRAFT EMIT RADIATION WHICH CAN BURN YOUR SURFACE COVERING. AT THE TIME OF EVACUATION THE CRAFT WILL NOT LAND UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN TO KNOW THAT CIRCUMSTANCE AT THE TIME.

IF YOU ARE APPROACHED BY ANY ENTITY, IT IS MOST SIMPLE TO COME INTO ABSOLUTE UNDERSTANDING INSTANTLY. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMMUNICATE VERBABLLY, BUT IT IS MOST IDEAL IF YOU HAVE OTHER HUMANS WITH YOU, FOR THEIR BENEFIT. YOU SIMPLY ASK THE VISITOR TO IDENTIFY, NEXT IF HE FAILS TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS APPEARANCE AS “COMING IN THE LIGHT OR SERVICE OF DIVINE SOURCE” ASK HIM!!!!! IF HE DOES NOT INSTANTLY RESPOND AFFIRMATIVELY, EMPHATICALLY REQUIRE THAT IF HE COMES FROM THE DARK BROTHERHOOD OR ANY INTENT OTHER THAN DIVINE SOURCE, HE IS TO REMOVE HIMSELF AND “DO NOT TOUCH ME”! COSMIC LAW DEMANDS THAT HE REMOVE HIMSELF IF REQUESTED IN THE NAME OF DIVINE SOURCE.

I will give you some instances. If I were to appear on your lawn, I would immediately give name, rank and serial number so to speak. I would identify and state my origin and purpose. I would first of all tell you that I come in peace and represent the Divine Service. I would not hedge with my words nor avoid a direct and instant response.

If Joe Satan shows up he will be most evasive with you and avoid telling you his intent until he either convinces you he is OK or you are already aboard. ALIEN VISITORS TO ANY PLANET ARE REQUIRED BY COSMIC LAW TO IDENTIFY INSTANTLY AND ACKNOWLEDGE ILL INTENT IF ASKED. IF YOU DON’T ASK, THEY DON’T HAVE TO TELL YOU! FURTHER, IF YOU ASK, THEY CAN EVADE ANSWERING JUST AS LONG AS YOU PLAY GAMES WITH THEM, AND THEY ARE CLEVER. THEY ARE REQUIRED BY COSMIC LAW TO REMOVE THEMSELVES WHEN ORDERED TO DO SO IN THE NAME OF THE UNIVERSAL SOURCE BY WHATEVER NAME YOU CALL GOD.

THERE MAY BE ABDUCTIONS TAKING PLACE ON YOUR PLANET BUT THEY ARE NOT BEING DONE BY HOSTILE ALIEN TRAVELERS, THEY ARE BEING DONE IN AGREEMENT WITH EARTH BASED HUMANS OPERATING FROM EARTH STATIONS. IF THEY ARE HOSTILE, THEY ARE LIMITED TO EARTH. THAT SIMPLY ISTHE WAY IT IS, YOU HAVE A PLANET IN DESTRUCT MODE AND YOU HAVE NO BODY SNATCHERS FROM OUTER SPACE. ALL IS BY AGREEMENT. EVEN INTERVENTION IN OUR OWN BEHALF REQUIRES A COSMIC COUNCIL APPROVAL AND DECREE.

I can further promise you, that if you would like to go for a very frightening ride, just run and hop on the first thing that lands with no questions asked. Nothing says that you won’t get an interesting ride and within a reasonable time be brought right back. Further, if you ASK to remain aboard it is conceivable that you might be allowed that privilege but I doubt it, most ships which are of the size to land do not have facilities for earth human curious beings. They are shuttle craft and would provide for very few of your needs for extended stay. You can visit the mother ships but most of you are quite attached to earth emotionally, at this time especially, and become crybabies, change your minds and plead to go home.

The ones of you who work with us and are from us are usually busy with us every hour of your sleep time. Dharma, for instance, gets no rest at all, the eyes close, the circuits are plugged in and we bring her aboard. A lot of you, for you are not usually given to remember, are totally and physically exhausted after a “good nights sleep”; no, you have been busier than usual, I can most surely emphasize. Dharma, for instance, was my co-commander, Commander Imnu. I have neither the time nor present desire to isolate each of you, so I am only using example. If you feel you are just not really of Earth, you aren’t. You do have to function as earth human and are given most of the same restrictions.

Some of you will know that you have abilities beyond the ordinary, it is a no-no to use them and you also know that, for discipline, usually requires that you be returned to point of origin and you would miss the punch-line finale.

Bunches of you are feeling such a kindred spirit with “aliens” that you are inclined to grasp onto any who land and visit. That is fine, just don’t run off with them unless you know what you are doing.

If evacuation is needed, I will repeat some things which Ashtar has already explained to you. You will know things are in pretty bad shape around you and many, many craft will blanket your sky. Transport beams are located near the midpoint of the under-belly of the craft, they will be shuttle sized craft, and you will be pinpointed. You are apt to be terrified, you must realize the situation is critical, calm yourself, do not move except to get into the light beam, calmly. All children will be lifted off and meeting arrangements will be consummated aboard safety craft. We can both dissolve you and manifest you and yes, right through the roof and brick walls. We will be short of time because of atmospheric conditions and surface activities, there is no time to run to the neighbors, that can be sorted later.

Pets, animal life and conscious beings shall be removed in their order of domestication and human attachments. This is intentional and compassionate in nature, for man attaches himself to his animal friends in a most remarkable manner. Even the most evil of men might very well be absolutely foolish over a pet. This is to be admired and proves goodness even in the most evil but arrangements are allowed for that emotional linkage, if at all possible.

You must understand, however, that many physical entities will not make it in physical format. Either they simply cannot withstand the frequency or choose to simply change dimension and not bring the body. If there is no planned return to the surface or relocation, then probably the body will be simply shed. Either way, you will enjoy your trip.

The ones who choose to stay with the dark brotherhood will be left, we use neither coercion nor force and cannot allow more than 5 to 10 minutes at best for decisions of last minute variety. GET YOURSELVES DECIDED AND PREPARED, NOW!

Don’t waste your time worrying about your training period unless you are planning to be evil right up to lift off. Any who are geared to the rebirthing of your planet into balance are moving with her frequency-wise and will be pretty much in the frequency range, we have been working most diligently at that task of frequency matching.

If you are located in a hazard zone and your work (for the Master Teacher and transition) keeps you in that area presently, you will be protected or placed according to mission purpose. You are beam attached (just like your little silver cord) and you will be kept in safety. That does not mean that if you have been instructed to move and you just don’t think you want to be bothered, etc. that you won’t end up pretty battered and bruised, then think again. For instance, we would probably keep Dharma’s fingers intact but that does not mean she won’t end up with broken legs if a building falls on her. We are given very strict limits when it truly comes to interference. Children to the age of accountability, are the only unlimited leeway. At a necessary evacuation, all children are removed.

That does not mean that children will all be lifted off from danger zones, L.A. in an earthquake for instance, that has naught to do with evacuation. There are however, exceptions granted in those areas also.

Parents who are in our Command and who have fragments scattered about and who have requested attention, are given exception for their accounted ones, i.e., Dharma might have grandchildren, children, family or friends in a given area. If requested, like get on the list, those ones will be evacuated into safety OF LIFE FORCE. We are allowed to bring them into safety immediately. If they are of maturity then they are confronted and given choice of placement, for we are disallowed further force.

If your ones do not wish to remain aboard they shall be replaced. You will need to accept that choice, whoever you are. These are, however, the exceptions, for we cannot have our urgent workers distracted as the most crucial times of all by personal concern. Parents have no greater concern than that of the well being of their children. Well, it was once that way and the lack of it in the masses now is what this transition is all about.

If you are a bonded worker with our Commands, make those arrangements now, doesn’t require much. Ormly, for instance, gives me a list and I move them out, then the decisions are allowed but we honor our promise to him first! He will know, then, that his family, etc. is in safety and he can do of his work. If they choose otherwise, he must accept their choice. Children on the listed are tended regardless and kept in safety until the big sorting day. There are other exceptions from upstart, if ones are of evil intent and have no positive purpose, they shall not be lifted off in the just mentioned circumstance. Evil shall not be brought into the Creator’s realms but His most good at discernment and most that appear quite evil are not. LIKEWISE, ZILLIONS WHO APPEAR QUITE PURE AND LIGHTED ARE ACTUALLY MOST EVIL. THAT IS FOR GOD TO JUDGE, NOT YOU NOR I.

Well, Dharma, I suppose I have used up my time and Nikola’s. I am sorry, for I know you have had no time to visit with your children and grandbabies. The work is so pressing, chela, that you must simply understand and in a while we can give you a few days off to relax and spend time being human. But I shall release you now and perhaps you can share breakfast with them.

Charles must be attending these new lessons please, as he must be in synchronized awareness with the other engineers and researchers who will work with Nikola. He was not sent off to Electrical Engineering for a shabby reason. So be it.

I trust we have responded to the limits of comfort. I realize that it appears I overdo, surely, however, I can see when the light of understanding goes on and the fear goes “off”.

I move to monitor and allow you to go. Salu, Hatonn

PJ #12
    CHAPTER 8
    Rec #1 Hatonn
    Wednesday, January 10, 1990 8:00 a.m. Year 3, Day 147
    Hatonn present. Good morning.

Rather than simply tear us away from our work, I shall attempt to respond to my latest correspondent/correspondent (TD) and allow use of the material in the current Journal. It is of interest to all who would be studying the Four “ages”, the Kali Yuga, etc.

Of a personal note, yes, please continue your efforts at contacting the parties mentioned in the early portion of your correspondence. If you continue to seek, ye shall find the very ones who both created the cross-virus and the antidote as well. The laboratories most involved were in the area of East Germany but, of course, the project was one of joint venture.

As you move along you will find several labels recurring: Lakhovsky, Korschelt and Weber. Weber, of course, theorized that all particles of the ether, having an electrical charge, are circling around solid objects without touching them. Dare I say, not unlike the so-called ‘boundary layer’. It is actually more than simple magnetic attraction and repulsion because speed (increase and decrease) has a great bearing.

The assumption is that solid objects are basically negative and ether particles are positive. Well, that isn’t quite like that either. For instance, as one moves from an ‘invisible’ frequency into a ‘visible’ frequency the appearance of a ‘cloud’ is established; this, of course, is the early stage of manifestation. This is the form in which the craft are sighted regularly. (Candace: called cloud ships. There are also regular physical craft who can attract droplets around them to hide themselves.)

As a side point, that is the most practiced and regular maneuver attempted by ‘space cadets’. It is most uncomfortable for higher dimension beings to experience in your compression. Always remember: it is not attraction which actually holds everything in its place, it is compression in various manners. As we move closer to the peak of the experience of Kali Yuga, as you call it, we will be present even more, for of necessity we shall have to lower our vibration while attempt to increase that of earth dwellers. Don’t get “hung up” on these things. I tell you, again, that all you actually need is already “invented”—you are on the right track for the ones who hold the keys shall be drawn to you as they learn of your presence. Unfortunately, there s a lot of necessary “frog kissing” required before finding the “prince”. Further, quite often the frog does not realize he actually is a prince. If ones turn away, allow it for there are many tenacious wrong doers around and all must fall into complete harmony. Go with your nudges for much cannot come via Dharma. She is already completely bewildered by the whole experience.

Then of course there came the effort to collect the particles, condense and rectify them and then comes the integration of the theory that the beam must be directed at the area of the 18 cranial nerves, etc. Of course that is the source of a “Nornen coil” and Albert Zock has done a great deal of work in this area.

I cannot stress often enough, do not get hung up on all this material trial and error. NONE OF IT WILL WORK UNLESS THE MENTAL STATUS IS IN HARMONY WITH THE APPARATUS.

This is why there is such claim to “quackery” and quite frankly, most of the equipment put forth on the public is fraudulent, simply because of the above statement. If a person has no belief in the cure, there will BE NO CURE. This, of course, gets around to another portion of the correspondence. You are going to find it necessary to have more than subjective happenstance for the apparatus to be beneficial for the Mind is such an unfailing judge of such matters. The “mind” of a virus, however, is not so discerning.

TD, it is much like your initiation ribbing regarding the temperature of the sun. The sun is cool on the surface. Why do the “big boys” perpetrate such erroneous data as to the heat of the sun? Well, who knows?! What you “see” must be converted into what you would call “heat”. When one is referred to as a “space engineer”, what does that actually mean? It should mean that you soon recognize you know practically nothing, only the egotistical continue to “know it all”; beware of those ones.

You can, however, deduce that the sun is much like any other planet; but it is larger and it is positioned so that your planets in this system revolve about it. Thus it acts not only as a receiving pole for a unified field of infrared waves (heat), electromagnetic light, and gravitational radiation permeating all space; but it also directs this energy on to the other planets orbiting around it much like a microwave repeater site.

Man is not yet to fully understand the phenomena of atmospheric thermonuclear convulsions of such gigantic scale as appears to emanate from the sun surface, but being produced at a motion creating only a rather uniform visible vibration producing a rather narrow visual “color” field; this, in contrast to the multi-spectrum “Northern Lights”, as comparison.

It is certainly not contrary to believe that in your instance, TD, that your meaningful contact (attention getter) would be a strange young man with UFO pictures going to Die Schweiz, speaking German. Hold it in your heart! But I must caution you ones, there are many claimants to alien status who are only dupsters. Understand the contact when it comes but do not bite on everyone who appears a little different. There are thousands and thousands of imposters from the enemy!

I believe the young man would have identified his lineage and contacts as Pleiadean? Further, the young man coming into his contact should have been told that there is not allowed interference, for the most part, with social problems and destiny of the Earth. If an alien tells you otherwise, denounce him and demand in the name of The Creation Source to depart from you aura and presence. No quarrel, just go!

You will find an incarnated alien of your own species to be very little different other than perhaps ‘freak’ extra vertebra for ours is a “mental” society and we have more nerve fragments than does the typical birthed human as you recognize him to be. It is rarely noted for most ones are never studied in such minute manner. It is a most complicated genetic structure and mostly there is no difference in physical format at all. We would be in entrance from a specific “energy” acceptance.

Yes, there are bubble cities. Many have been basically vacated for as you move along into the great upheavals, the areas of most of the cities (bases) are too active. These are placed specifically to remain in constant monitoring of the arisal of the elder continents and it is a very, very active mother under your peaceful seas.

TD, I realize this was not a portion of inquiry in your correspondence. I also know that you seek confirmation and this is a major question; forgive me, friend. Now ‘tis for you to soothe my scribe for she begins to think we are all “nuts”.

One thing I must stress; you ones must not predominantly concern yourselves with microscopes for that is only a “tool”. There are ones who have located the vibration frequencies necessary. You ones need to locate the frequencies and get on with the apparatus. I will tell you now, that you have a lot of sorting to do for most of the little gadgets available are to fill greed and are totally worthless except as a mental toy. YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO WORK, IN SPITE OF BOTH THE PATIENT AND THE VIRUS. The frequency utilized for any cancer virus is going to be in the ball-park for Kaposi Sarcoma is but a carcinoma. You will further decline from calling it a CURE or and AIDS TREATMENT. You will call it an imitation salts bath or something likewise meaningless.

I receive and appreciate your willingness to intercede in our behalf under possible duress. The ones who have gone forth, for the most part, know exactly what they are doing. I have a grand story to tell of one of your summit meetings wherein myself, Ashtar, Korton and Soltec were in attendance. We were “taken” into custody but the police did not understand that there are several “levels” of “space cadets” and we of that mental strata are etheric and can dissolve at will. I might add, however, that that was the last meeting where there was physical manifestations. All subsequent high level political meetings are attended in holographic format. You see, Satan forgets to tell his army some most important things. So be it. Let us have a bit of fun as we run through this journey for after all, this is experience and fullness of the experience is that to which you aspire.

Yes, disease first precedes in the etheric and mental bodies and only then affects the physical body. Further, yes, all organs, diseases, and substances have their own individual vibratory rates and all can be measured. As we have chuckled in the past, if one simply measured the frequency entering Dharma’s posterior left ear they would have our radio signal. But the minute they attempt to do so, we tune out and it is most frustrating. Ah yes, we shall enjoy the friendly interchanges which are destined to be shared and at that time we shall most surely have a lot to be amused about; we as well as you. Most of yours will be enlightened memory loss recalling. Amnesia is a most humorous thing, in retrospect.

Regarding the observations and verifications of your dissertation of the presence of the great Masters, etc., I believe you will find most of the information covered as you move through the Journals. We have several Journals to unfold and we will pick up the missing fragments.

The generalized consideration of the higher planes (from earth compression) are in progression: the earth or physical, earth-bound or low astral, intermediate astral, highest astral (the lower of the four highest planes of experience), then the mental and/or causal, celestial and higher cosmic. We always enjoy the introduction of our beloved Theoaphylos who blasts everyone with being from the seventh ray of the seventh layer of the seventh “whatever else you want”. All of you who have returned to serve a specific purpose at this given time of transition come from the highest of the seventh realm so you are, in fact and not just in concept, reflections of the masters in manifested format. It also should convince you that there is no perfection short of God for as you manifest in human physical, you take on the memory loss, the being ness and experience of the human. There is no other purpose for the manifested experience.

Yes, the drinking of alcoholic beverages, eating dead flesh and blood, and synthetic additives, does lower your overall vibratory state and “if mentally accepted” does cause disease. All vibration is controlled and adjusted by the mental projection. Therefore, I urge ones to understand most clearly that to simply say “I shall no longer eat meat or allow a drop of animal blood to pass my lips and I shall eat only ‘natural’ plants, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum—“ will NOT DO ONE SINGLE IOTA OF GOOD. IT IS ALWAYS INTENT. YOU ARE TWO ENTITIES; A PHYSICAL HOUSE WHICH MAY FEEL BETTER IF FED AND CLOTHED PROPERLY AND YOUR SOUL ESSENCE WHICH HAS NOT TO DO WITH THE PHYSICAL, IN REALITY. Therefore, I do not stress input—except to explain how open and defenseless you are, for instance, when you are intoxicated by any substance, etc. I do this because man is a strange animal, indeed. He hears a thing and thinks the “thing” itself is the solution and will change his diet but will not change his mind and nothing is accomplished. For you who understand the reasons and linkage, superb; for the masses, it is intent which we must somehow alter. (Candace: I went thru a LOT of useless diet changes, rather than use my mind, but I do adhere to generally a vegan diet with little “cheating” except when it is difficult otherwise, as I do not enjoy eating flesh, eggs and diary from tortured animals. I was able to almost 3 months ago, let my cage free eggs go, I don’t need the cholesterol anymore. The insistence that flesh is required for health, is a huge LIE, and the raising of animals immorally has also greatly increased the burden of the planet, regards they huge amounts of food they need, and the issues of dealing with defecation, and the mental harm to the planet by tortured miserable billions upon billions of animals killed for “food.”)

I would like to refer to the Age of Four (Kali Yuga), and you will find we speak of this rather extensively in the most recent Journal—The Age of Kali. I do not wish to confuse this with sects or doctrines but since you have defined the “status” of Kali Yuga then I must respond in like.

The ancient scriptures of Indian Hinduism also foretold the successive rulers of the world, and stated that the last world rulers of the Kali Yuga would be members of the white race, whom they call “Mletchhas”. The definition given of Mletchha is as follows: “He is called a Mletchha, who eats the bovine (cow) flesh, speaks much that is self-contradictory and is destitute of all good conduct”.

Remember, the assumption that red meat is bad, specifically the bovine, actually comes from an “earth” man’s speculation and myth (true or false) and is immaterial. The eating of the cow is against the teachings of orthodox Hinduism as the cow is viewed as a sacred animal representing the Mother. The reason for this reverence, according to some historians, is that ages ago the cow’s milk was the only source of food for the people as the land had been devastated by a severe drought. The cow’s milk provided the only sustenance left, and hence saved the people from starvation. Thus, she became the symbol of the Earth Mother, and one does not kill one’s mother.

The Europeans and their offshoots, specifically the British and Americans, are eaters of the bovine or cow flesh and have indeed ruled the world up to the present day. Regarding India, the British ruled there for over 200 years and brought the custom of beef-eating with them. They often made alliances with the ruling Maharajas of the various Indian provinces, Hindus and Moslem, thus controlling the Indian subcontinent either directly or indirectly through their surrogates who took up the customs, modes of dress and even language of their conquerors.

In fact, over 5000 years ago, a prophecy was put froth by the Shrimad Bhagavatam:

“Sudras (members of the lowest caste or class) fallen Brahmins (priests) and members of other high castes who have given up the Vedic courses of conduct and Mletchhas will rule over the banks of the Indus and Chandrabhga rivers, the city of Kaunti and the territory of Kashmir.” (All parts of the Indian subcontinent that were formerly ruled by the British.)

“These kings, who will be contemporaries, will be no better than Mletchhas in their course of conduct and will be given over to up righteousness and mendacity, illiberal and furious. They will kill women, children, cows and Brahmins (priests), covet other’ wives and wealth, experience vicissitudes of fortune in quick succession and will be poor of strength and courage and short-lived too.”

“They will cease to perform purificatory rites, will be devoid of righteous actions, and dominated by Rajas (anger) and Tamas (delusion) and, being Mletchhas in the garb of Ksatriyas (warriors), will suck the blood of their own people. The people ruled over by them will acquire their habits, ways of life and mode of speech, and oppressed by another as well as their rulers, will go to ruin.”

The fulfillment of this prophecy is easily seen today. Wherever the British have ruled, they have left their mark, changing the customs, dress and even the language of the conquered peoples. English is now one of the two official languages of India and is the internal language of the world. Well, that is enough on the subject for the moment.

You must not narrow your discernment into focused perspective, for much good also cam forth from the years of change and taken from perspective, becomes erroneous conclusions. Just as I have warned you ones, it is not necessarily all of the research that is wrong, but one error or lie can destroy the validity of all the conclusions.

It is more to consider the prophecies as a timing device. A time when these things would be present, not so much that man eats bovine meat, but rather that these signs would be present and man in masses would be able to see the correlations.

As we move into the CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX we shall cover the similarities and doctrines for we must somehow get man to rise above his narrow “me-ness”. Many traditions were begun of necessity of a given period of experience and have no meaning on soul evolution and growth. MAN MUST LEARN THAT IT IS NOT THE “THING” THAT IS IMPORTANT, IT IS THE SOUL ATTITUDE REGADING THE “THING”.

There is a little game we like to play with you stuck in the rut Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, etc., and I think I shall touch on it now.

I am going to write some things; actually quote and allow you ones to tell me who originated them: (Candace: as these were sent to me by Elaine, her and mine word processor to awful things to numbering as below and I can’t correct this and make it match the original. Hopefully Christ can get this chapter by his software and correct the problem. There are ONLY 16 of these quotes, not 18, so if you are curious about the original of each one, starting with #4 here, just subtract 2 from each. #4 is #2, #5 is #3 etc. )

1. “In the beginning the Lord of the universe alone existed. With Him the word was the second, and the word is verily the Supreme God”.
    2. and
    3. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”

1. “Man exalts or lowers himself by His own acts. Do not worry about distinction of caste, sex, or nationality, etc., for in truth, these labels have no meaning once the body is gone. Realize that His light is in All; there is no caste on the other side.”

1. “If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread; if he be thirsty, give him water; so shalt thou heap coals of fire upon his head; and the Lord shall award thee; for thy enemy will feel ashamed of his hostile feeling, and his head, his face, will ‘burn’ with shame, and he will give up enmity and become thy friend, and that will be they great reward.”

1. “Love is a rare herb that makes a friend even out of a sworn enemy and this herb grows out of nonviolence.”

1. “It is an absolute mercy and a complete bounty, the illumination of the world, fellowship and harmony, love and union; nay, rather, mercifulness and oneness, the elimination of discord and the unity of whosoever are on earth in the utmost of freedom and dignity. The Blessed Beauty said: ‘All are the fruits of one tree and the leaves of one branch’…They must purify their sight…and must always be thinking of doing good to someone, of love, consideration, affection and assistance to somebody. They must see no enemy and count no one as an ill wisher. They must consider everyone on the earth as a friend; regard the stranger as an intimate, and the alien as a companion...These are the commands of the Blessed Beauty, these are the counsels of the Greatest Name…The herald of peace, reformation, love and reconciliation is the Religion of the Blessed Beauty…”

1. “They who actually love even those that do not love them in return are compassionate and loving too like ones’ parents. There is blameless virtue as well as goodwill operating there.”

1. “To the good I would be good. To the not-good I would also be good in order to make them good. Recompense injury with kindness…Of all noble qualities, loving compassion is the noblest.”

1. “Conquer yourself, not others. Discipline yourself, learn restraint. Do as you would want done to you. No malice, no injury disciplined eating and behaving, high thinking and simple living. This is the teaching of the enlightened ones. Let a man overcome evil by good; let him overcome the greedy by generosity and a liar by the truth. There is only one eternal: Hate never destroy hate; only love does. Let us live happily, hating none though others hate. Let us live without hate among those who hate. Let us live disease less among the diseased. Let us live without grief among those who grieve.”

1. “What is hateful to thee, do not unto thy fellowman; this is the whole Law. The rest is but commentary.”

1. “Do not to others as you would not like done to yourself. Recompense injury with justice, and return good for good.”

1. “That which is good for all and anyone, for whomsoever—that is good for me. What I hold good for self, I should for all. Only Law Universal is true law.”

1. “Do not to other what ye do not wish done to yourself; and wish for others too what ye desire and long for, for yourself. This is the whole of righteousness, heed it well. With kindness conquer range; with goodness malice; with generosity defeat all meanness; with the straight truth defeat lies and deceit.”

1. “Since you have been chosen by God who has given you this new kind of life, and because of His deep love and concern for you, you should practice tender hearted mercy and kindness to others. Don’t worry about making a good impression on them, but be ready to suffer quietly and patiently. Be gentle and ready to forgive, never hold grudges. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. And above all these, put on life, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.”

1. “Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To him who strikes you on one cheek, offer the other also; and from him who takes away from your cloak do not withhold your coat as well. Give to everyone who begs from you; and of him who takes away your goods do not ask them again. And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them…and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He is kind to the ungrateful and the selfish. Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. For the measure you give will be the measure you get back…first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother’s eye.”

1. “You cannot act as a physician unless you can first remove your own disease (which is the sickness of the soul—the ego), the pain that disturbs your peace. Then you may treat others and call yourself a physician.”

This is not some sort of examination to see who is paying attention; it is proof that you cannot tell one truth from another if it be truth. I play not word games with you; mankind must come into the understanding that in the Word of truth there is no difference and killing of your brother to prove your way to be better than his is WRONG no matter how many “democratic votes” you hold.

1. The Vedas 2. The New Testament 3. Guru Nank 4. Old Testament Proverbs 5. Mahatma Ghandi 6. Bah’u’llah of Persia 7. Lord Krishna (2500 B.C.) 8. Laotze, founder of Taoism (600 B.C.) 9. Lord Buddha (c. 563 B.C.) 10. Hillel the Elder, sage of Judaism 11. Confucius of China (550 B.C.) 12. Zoroaster of Persia (c. 600 B.C.) 13. Hinduism’s Mahabhrata 14. St. Paul 15. Jesus Jmannuel 16. Guru Nanak.

“GREAT SPIRIT, GRANT THAT I MAY NOT CRITICIZE MY NEIGHBOUR UNTIL I HAVE WALKED A MILE IN HIS MOCCASINS.” AHO!
    Now let us move on to TD’s outline of the substances, potencies, etc., based on multiples of seven. For a given thesis to become a “law’ there must be no variance. The one thing you can count on in a “science” as old and yet as newly discovered (rediscovered) is a seeming lack of conformity. Be most cautious that you do not get so involved in counting of your fingers that you miss the one which is unseen.

Further, not to divulge labels, you refer to an instance regarding one who embodied on November 5, 1942. I have no particular comment regarding this energy except to be most cautious.

THERE IS NEVER a total removal of any records from the Akashic Records. There would be no point in the Akashic Records if through any route whatsoever, records would be removed. It is identical to making a family tree and deleting the ones you don’t want entered or adding a few to make it look good. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY TO ANY ENERGY WHO SAYS HIS RECORD HAS BEEN REMOVED. THE AKASHIC RECORDS ARE RECORDS OF ALL THE UNIVERSAL EXISTENCE. TO REMOVE A PORTION HERE AND THERE AND LEAVE “EMPTY DRAWERS” IS A CONTRADICTION IN DEFINITION. BE MOST CAUTIOUS INDEED AND HOLD VERY CLOSE TO YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS THAT WHICH I TOLD YOU REGARDING ORION. I AM NOT HERE TO DISPUTE SUCH PERSONS FOR I WOULD NEED GO INTO THE RECORDS MYSELF, AT WHICH POINT, IN YOUR SCENARIO, I WOULD FIND NAUGHT. I SHALL HAVE TO LEAVE IT AT THAT AND REQUEST THAT YOU USE WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT.

In reference to the discussion regarding contacts in Flagstaff and Old Delhi, many such incidents have occurred and many of them will yet come into your attention. Your statement, “I believe that you cousins of ours from Atlantis are also being tapped on the shoulder about higher laws.” YES, YES INDEED. YOU HAVE A SKY FULL OF FOURTH DIMENSIONAL BEINGS WHO HAPPEN TO BE ABLE TO TRAVERSE THE HEAVENS WITHOUT THE LIMITS OF “TIME” AND “SPACE”. THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME SERVICE BUT AT ALL VARYING DEGREES OF INSIGHT AND PURPOSE, MUCH AS YOU ONES. FURTHER, THEY HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THEIR HOME BASES FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND THEY ARE LONELY, SOMETIMES BORED AND ARE FAR FROM PERFECTION. THERE IS HEAVY DISCIPLINE AND A LOT OF REMINDING. FURTHER, MANY ONES WHO HAVE MOVED INTO SERVICE ON YOUR SURFACE HAVE BEEN TOTALLY LOST TO THE “CAUSE”. IT IS FAR TOO EXTENSIVE A SUBJECT TO ENTER INTO AT THE POINT OF WRITING FOR MY SCRIBE IS WEARY.

Ones who have been participants on earth base itself, are not only often distracted but sometimes, in fact, become a real problem of negative input and disillusion. This is a very awkward and unfortunate situation indeed and it is exactly why I caution you ones to pay attention.

For the ages of time past, there have existed the bases, very often housing the energy forms of Lemuria and Atlantis, etc. Along with this group there are the group of “visitors” i.e., the Andes and closer, Mt. Shasta. These bases have high turn-over rates. We try to allow no “alien” a longer physical stay than six months. Past six months the memories are impacted and earth density takes a very heavy toll. For this very reason, most ones incarnate are birthed onto your spheres. Purpose is longer at realization but the impact of “living” is lessened tremendously. Oh yes, there is a constant “tapping on the shoulder regarding higher laws”. However, the discipline is stout indeed for breaking of the Higher Laws, stout indeed.

I believe that should close this correspondence. I trust that you ones who edit for the Journals can find placement of this material. We must have a better method of getting this information unto the seeking groups for sometimes the subject matters do not apply to the immediate Journal under penning.

I have about worn out my welcome at this instrument this morning so I shall withdraw and allow respite.

Thank you for your continued support and discourse. We shall have wondrous community in the days ahead. Walk gently friends, and allow in all instances for the lessons are great through observation, thought and acceptance. Fighting a thing only causes the thing to rebel. So be and good day.

HATONN TO STAND-BY. CLEARING FREQUENCIES. THANK YOU, CHELA.

PJ #12
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 SANANDA
    Thursday, January 11, 1990 8:00 a.m. Year 3, Day 148

Sananda to commune. I see we have some painful subject matter today. Firstly, allow me to remind you ones of something, for great quarrels are being conjured because of ridiculous pronouncements.

The word is coming back that this writer declares Jesus to be either extinct or a mental figment or worse, an imposter and now some new “Sananda” is the big cheese. Oh dear, you ones of that tiny, dark planet with all its beauty, do not either listen or see.

You are into the time of the “prophecy’s fruition”, not only would I not return as the identical “Jesus” than I would return as the identical Quetzal Coatl or Buddha. STOP your foolishness. Even in your tempered “Bibles” it was said that the Christ would bear a new name to designate his position. That name is simply “Sananda”. It is a designation and you do not understand the Universal language. I have been coming and going for some many years in this latter century, as Sananda, mostly to the higher places of teaching and to the places where the remaining portions of the continents contain remnants of your ancient civilizations. IT WOULD BE MOST WISE INDEED, IF THE QUARRELS CEASE AND MAN LOOKS AROUND AT THE PLIGHT IN WHICH HE IS MIRED. IT IS OF SATAN TO CAUSE DERISION AND DENIAL FOR THERE IS NAUGHT SAVE LIGHT AND TRUTH IN THESE WORDS. CONTINUE TO DENY AND THE GRIM REAPER SHALL EXPUNGE THE LIFE AND IT SHALL BE UGLY INDEED. SO BE IT.

How did you expect me to make an entrance and how were you to be prepared? Did you think I would come via Jimmy Bakker or Jimmy Swaggert? How about Ramtha? Mafu? Lazarus? No, I would come again, first within the hearts of man. Further, there would be a great revival of man turning into truth as the Word goes forth, I AM THE WORD! Not this little scribe who would resign her post—“I” AM THE WORD. Do not be dismayed by those who do not believe, there is no force from God. Each will make his choice. You dear ones who make effort at sending forth the word, do not waste of thy time in the remorse of those who will not hear. As it spreads and grows, they will hear, or they simply will continue to discredit. If you listen, really listen to their tales, you can know of its ignorance and untruth and they have simply become ensnared within the tentacles of the liar.

It comes from the egos which assume themselves to be “too big” to be attacked and either do not know how to remove the evil fragments or find it “beneath” their need to do so. They are easiest to entrap. These ones “know it all” already and have great “visions” and it usually has more to do with human “following”, “fan clubs” and/or “riches” gaining. Some are simply duped.

If an “energy” tells you everything you “want” to hear, be highly suspect of that mouth! Almost everything coming forth in truth is that which NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR! HOWEVER, WITH IT COMES THE SOLUTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS AND ALWAYS THE GRACE OF CREATOR AND THE UNLIMITED FORGIVENESS, LOVE AND PLACEMENT.

FURTHER, KNOW, AND THIS IS SPECIFICALLY FOR GG WHO IS DISHEARTENED AT THE RESPONSES OF ONE LARGE GROUP OF “FOLLOWERS” OF AN ANCIENT SPACE BEING. FIRSTLY, THE INFORMATION, EXCEPT FOR ANY NEGATIVE REMARKS FOUND THEREIN, WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE SPEAKER OR WRITE. SECONDLY, YOU MUST CONSIDER THE SORTING PROCESS AND GO WITHIN, AND RECOGNIZE THAT EVIL SETS UP THE ROAD BLOCKS LONG IN ADVANCE OF THE LIGHT. I SHALL NOT, AT THIS TIME, COMMENT ON WHICH IT IS FOR IT SHALL SORT OF ITSELF.

It is the “little man” who will pick up the banner and move. It will be the insightful who are already breaking away from the dogmas and idiot doctrines of orthodox denominations. Try ones such as James Robison who has pulled away from the Baptist denomination and TURNED TO THE CHRIST AND GOD. But you have to MAKE him hear for he is bombarded with and buried with condemnation and piles of literature. BUT MAN IS STARVING FOR TRUTH, FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST THE SELECT FEW WHO CAN AFFORD EXPENSIVE SEMINARS AND MUSH FOR THE BELLY.

LET US SPEAK ON THE CORRESPONDENCE FROM DG.

SEX, MARRIAGE, DIVORCE, COHABITATION, ETC.

Dharma, we shall simply have to divert intent of work unto that which is most urgent, for if we give not answers to the questions, we have done naught but stir the pot.

(DG): “I will concentrate my questions now on The Laws of Creation as stated in AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. Please forgive me but I am confused about sexual activities, cohabitation and divorce. I am sure that others will want to understand as I do and I would like to be able to explain it logically to them after I understand.”

Let me first remind you that two things must be held in consciousness at this reading and explanation.

1. This document was “translated” from scrolls written at the time of the one Immanuel (Jesus) of Nazareth over two thousand years past, and
    2. This is a long “after the fact” and explanation is always given by God as to the errors which produced the plight.

Lessons are “experience” and humanity is set up to learn from these third dimensional experiences in greatest abundance of any placement. I FURTHER REMIND YOU THAT IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS QUITE ACCEPTABLE UNTO GOD, BUT NEITHER DOES HE ALLOW HIS LITTLE ONES TO BE REMAINING BLIND IN THE EVIL.

Ones are saying, “Well, now someone has come along and given us some new commandments and all this is nonsense.” No, they are simply stated in the writing as they are, no more and no less. Whether or not you or I agree with the content makes no difference whatsoever. There is a great reason for the Laws and it is not that which you accept it to be. It is not a bunch of ridiculous restrictions to make your life unhappy. YOU HAVE DESTROYED YOUR LIFE OF HAPPINESS THROUGH THE MISUSE OF THE GREAT AND WONDEROUS GIFTS GIVEN UNTO YOU.

Dharma, I shall attempt to answer these questions in the order extended. This will be lengthy so please do not become annoyed for we shall simply not intend to write on the Journal today or we may consider this a portion of the Journal.

We shall just dive off into the first question and hope we keep our audience long enough to read the dissertation at the end of the writing for if you do not, you will continue to not understand.

“If one is married and loves his/her mate, is it against the laws of Creation to engage in sexual intimacy if the intent is NO procreation, only mutual sharing of love through sexual intimacy? If yes, please explain the logic behind this.”

This questions needs to be carefully read for I shall answer to the exactness of the question without consideration of the questions which follow:

NO, if in fact, it is totally mutual and there is no ill manipulative intent involved.
    Further, it is YES if there is not full honor and careful consideration given to the possibility of the creating a child.

The facts are that human has lost his ability to discern “love” from the “act of sex”. In 999 cases out of 1000, “Love”, as such, never enters into the equation. When man and woman desire the oneness of each other they should try first to become one in energy intent. You have almost no intimacy in your relationships as you now practice them. “Sex” IS NOT INTIMACY! What the Law indicates is need for total RESPONSIBILTY of your actions and not carelessly hopping into the “hay” to romp around without thought to the impact either on the partner or the possible outcome of the relationship. Your heart will know the difference. Sometimes one partner or the other might, in love, wish to “accommodate” the other but this is rare indeed, for the level of “mutual” response is far differing both in the sexes and the emotions. It is most rare indeed that one “gives” to the other in total love. It is usually more that “I may get something later if I co-operate now.”

The point, of course, is that the sexual union does have a purpose and man has forgotten that “love” is far more than ten or fifteen minutes of pleasure. Love has really nothing to do with it for it is simply a BODY FUNCTION. Further it is one body function that has pulled down your entire civilization over and over again!

It is also that God desires you raise yourself above the level of non-thinking animal and assume thoughtful responsibility for your actions. In the ultimate union there is shared intent of purpose and the total consideration of one for the other and it all takes care quite nicely, of itself.

Is there “forgiveness” for “sex in all the wrong places”? Of course, you have been trained and bribed and pushed into the actions of a current society ruled by evil. Do you not see? The damage is done and you cannot in any way change that which has gone before. It is over and done. Man did not listen nor obey the Laws and you now end up with a mess. Forgiveness is not in question, understanding of truth is the point. RESPONSIBILITY!

“If the above is yes, what if one or both partners are sterilized? Or is it against the laws of Creation because it involves self-pleasure? And if so what is the logic of this law if you are married and sex is ONE way of many you express your love for each other?”

The magic word is in the first sentence, “sterilized”. You have “come a long way Baby”. Mankind showed his disdain and selfishness when he first found sterilization. This abdicated all responsibility for his fun and games. Again, you who practiced such simply prove unto yourselves that you are people of the lie. It seemed a most propitious thing to do to prevent the further procreation of children and so it “sometimes” does. What it truly means is that, “I can now seek all that pleasure without consideration of any consequences for my fun and games.” If you have been sterilized, are you lesser in some manner? No, in fact in themes of civilization you probably are among the few thoughtful and responsible “lovers”. Forgiveness? Again, there is naught to forgive if you did these things in true believe, “ignorance” of the Law is totally acceptable. However, pronouncement of, “I didn’t know what I was doing,” when you actually did not know is one thing. To have known exactly what you were doing and you did it anyway, might need a little extra forgiveness within, and you might just “mention” it to God. Either way, forgive yourself for it is past and naught can change of it. Accept it and put it from your mind, chelas, and move on, today is the day to be considered, not your goodness nor your badness of yesterday.

I will give you a wonderful hint, however, as you pursue the path of light, the need for the misbehavior and self-indulgence shall lessen and lessen and the matter shall take care of itself. A man is that which he thinks about, when you stop thinking first on these things and turn to activities of greatness, you shall find no problem in the matter.

These thoughts which are unfulfilling in any manner whatsoever are thrust upon you from babyhood on, in the media, etc. It is purposeful in order to pull you down and claim your attention from your purpose. You are an enslaved people to sex which is unfulfilled, to violence which stimulates sexual drives and to illicit relationships which give the old adrenaline a bit of a rush. All the while your planet goes down the tubes while you are playing around in one bed or another and having unwanted children or murdering them (abortion). All these actions harden the heart and make man savages for he loses compassion, ALL FOR SELF.

The nest time you think that “ONE” way to show love unto your mate, consider the alternatives and try it. You may find something very interesting surfaces. No, I do not denounce that interaction but in truth of the Laws as given down, I have no right to comment on my opinion at all. THE CREATION MUST, IN PERFECTION, MAINTAIN BALANCE AND MAN IS ALLOWED HIS EXPERIENCES ON THIS PHYSICAL ORB TO GROW INTO SPIRITUAL PERFECTION. WHAT YOU DO ALONG THE JOURNEY IS WHAT EITHER GETS YOU THERE IN PERFECTION OR CAUSES YOU TO RETRY UNTIL YOU DO GET IT STRAIGHT, NO MORE AND CERTAINLY NO LESS.

“Why the differences between Cohabitation and marriage if the people are just as committed to each other in love?”

This is most excellent indeed. The answer; NONE. However, once again ones must look carefully at the cause and affect. Why are you cohabiting? Why would you marry? The first question always is, “Why are you not married if you have the same commitment?” Well, marriage is so carelessly entered into in this society, as is cohabitation. It is broken as easily as it is made, in contract format. It is the lack of responsibility of entering into either arrangement which is the negative component. Do you cohabit to simply have a regular sexual partner? Wrong! Do you cohabit to make it easier to break up if you should decide you do not care for each other? Wrong! Because of the first answer. A true marriage entered into in love, life intent (even if it fails) and careful, responsible thought is not a contractual piece of paper. However, again because of misuse of the procreation components, problems usually arise with the birthing of children and the financial problems, etc., etc., and has nothing to do with “contract” or responsibility.

The statistics yesterday (on TV) showed that there are $30 billion outstanding payments from “child support”. In all cases it is giving in to the lust of the moment without the willingness to bear the responsibility for the actions.

Further, birth control in all instances, is a lack of responsibility of bearing responsibility for actions, that of self-discipline and self-control in the first place. Wrong? Right? I guess you can be the judge, your planet is slipping into reversed axis because you are suffering the consequences of 5½ billion overpopulation. Can the few seconds of time spent in an open wash behind a bush in South Africa be worth even “one” of those dying, suffering and innocent children? Look into their faces and then answer me; responsibility vs. a few brief seconds of pleasure? To some obviously the response is “yes”. Well, these are the consequences.

No one shouts to train these dear beings to stop the non-responsible behavior, it is “each them birth control”! Abstinence IS the only positive means of birth control. No one says “teach and demand abstinence of such behavior in the children”, it is “give them sex classes and show them mechanical birth control”. IT IS THE ‘BEHAVIOR’ THAT IS WRONG, NOT ‘LOVE’ FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN OR WOMAN OR CHILD. IS IT LOVE THAT WOULD HAVE A FATHER RAPE HIS DAUGHTER OR SON? OF COURSE NOT, IT IS TOTAL EVIL AND YET, IT IS BEHAVIOR, NOT THE THOUGHT. IF A MAN THINKS SUCH A THING HE SHOULD GET ON HIS KNEES AND CLEAR THE THOUGHT, IT IS THE ACTION THAT DESTROYS. IF ALL EMPHASIS WERE NOT ON THESE ACTIVITIES IN EVERY FORM OF YOUR MEDIA, THE THOUGHT WOULD NOT BE THERE IN ANY CASE.

MAN HAS COME TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THESE THINGS ARE HIS “RIGHT”. WELL, HE KNOWS THEY ARE NOT, SO HE BECOMES VILE AND EVIL IN ORDER TO LIVE WITH HIS ACTIONS.

Cohabitation and marriage, with the same measure of responsibility and equal contribution which does share and not “put upon” the mate, is the same by definition. The word Cohabitation, however, connotes sexual relationships without the benefit of contract when the act of marriage should be a desire for oneness and companionship and not “sex” as its foremost intent. Most marriages, however, are built on nothing more than “sex” and almost instantly fail for none can live up to the lie perpetrated upon you, even the very pleasure you sought will fail you.

It is not the “living” in the same dwelling which gets thee into trouble, it is what thee practices in the same bed which is the culprit. Friends can live together in great numbers and have great intimacy without so much as a touch. And yet, look in your thesaurus and you will find the accepted definition of intimacy is copulation, intercourse, etc. You see, even the word has been corrupted. INTIMACY MEANS TO SHARE THAT WHICH IS MOST PRECIOUS AND SECRET UNTO YOUR SOUL THAT, FRIENDS, IS NOT “A ROLL IN THE HAY”.

We have discussed many, many times, homosexual “love” and homosexual “behavior”. The act of sodomy is purely a lustful and painful act—purely lustful. “Love” of one gender for another requires no “sexual” contact, although it can be most intimate indeed for there is naught to be treasured as one treasures a true friend. “Love” is surely not the possibility of giving that one you claim to love and cherish a deadly disease such as AIDS.

I did not create the disease, MAN DID! I did not proclaim that it should be spread most readily between men practicing sodomy and the mixing of blood from contaminated drug needles. MAN DID! These are the two prevailing ways of transmission. It becomes almost negligible after a while however, for once in the general public it spreads by any route. MAN KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE PURPOSELY CREATED THE PROBLEM. DO NOT BLAME GOD!

“Please explain the Divorce law and what is to become of someone like me who has married a divorced person? And what is to become f the man I married who was divorced?”

Not to appear trite; live happily ever after. You married, you divorced, you remarried according to your hearts and the laws of the land. You can do nothing to change it. You certainly would not move back in time into a damaging situation to effort a rectification of something that was wrong in the first place. It is simply done. Do that which you can, to the best of your ability to have a “responsible” and “intimate” relationship with that spouse presently yours.

It is a fact, that many marriages which are consummated and the “pair” comes into this truth, are still grossly wrong for each other and shall never have peace in their relationship. There will yet be many marriage dissolved by the laws of the land for they truly were not consummated in the love of God and The Creation in the first place.

Now I shall have to move further back in time to the point in which these rules were first made “public”. In the days before, and at the time of Jesus, if a woman were to be divorced, it was that the woman would be totally destitute and had no manner of tending herself, nor that of the children for the man would usually simply walk away from all responsibility. In almost all instances the reasons for leaving were for lack of the woman’s producing an heir of for indulgence of sexual pleasures with another woman. Again, total lack of responsibility for actions.

It is not the divorce which is necessarily incorrect, it was the lack of preparation and responsibility in the original marriage. Mates were chosen incorrectly, marriages made incorrectly and nothing has changed through the centuries except the responsibility has become less and the methods different. Woman can better tend herself today, but not if she has children and men were not made to be mothers and mothers were not made to be fathers. MANKIND has forgotten that there ever was a purpose in two genders.

Again, this is not to condemn you who have changed partners, most have done so quite honorably. It is however, another instance whereby man “votes” in the laws and changes the rules when the truth is you cannot “vote in” THE LAWS OF CREATION. You can make of the action legal in the eyes of the lands. It does not make it right in the truth. It most certainly is not my desire to see any persons live in the hell of a bad relationship. I would suggest, however, that if you handled the “sexual” aspect and the “financial” responsibility properly, the divorce rate would be negligible.

This again, is to point unto you what has gone wrong in order to bring you to the confusion, overpopulation and devastation of an ecological system of a planet which requires re-nurturing. You see, whether ones wish to consider this a prison planet or not, it is. It is, for you cannot get off this placement. You as humans cannot live in space nor travel to other inhabitable planets. The other planets which you might reach are all prior to your experience and are in the re-cleansing themselves.

Whether the Laws are pleasant or not, there was a great reason for the LAWS OF CREATION AS SET FORTH BY CREATOR. Your planet was made able to sustain approximately 500 million people with a few more or less. You will now count somewhat over 6 billion! I care not what you think of restraint and procreation rules, the facts are, that is what has done you in. Man ceased using the act as “love” and “creation” and uses it for lust, control and power, all without responsible attitudes toward the partner or to the problems created. (Candace: we have added another 1 billion people in the last 9 years and the next billion, assuming “normal” life and death figures, will come in less than 9 years. We are facing several problems in providing services to all these ones. Fresh water is becoming a huge issue, regards farming and other high needs of manufacturing. It is also not enough just to feed people, there is elimination issues, and quality of life, the need to provide education, jobs and all of these related topics.)

God is now telling you what went wrong so that as the word comes forth, you come into understanding for there will again come the time when there will be rebuilding and unless you are ready, willing and able to abide by the Laws as given forth you shall end up in this same dastardly disaster.

Dharma, this is going to be much too lengthy to conclude without a break and here it appears, is a good place to pause.

I am very indebted to my precious little D., who has carefully thought and prayed over these questions. They are not lightly asked in behalf of all of you and I accept them in the same deep and sincere hope of responding in like manner. UPPERMOST, REMEMBER THAT WHAT IS PAST IS PAST. MUCH BROUGHT ONTO YOU NOW IS QUITE FRANKLY, AFTER THE FACT. NO, NONE LISTED CAREFULLY AT ONSET. HOWEER, ALL OF YOU WERE PERPETRATORS FOR THIS IS ONLY ONE OF THOUSANDS OF TIMES AROUND AND NOW, FATHER SHOWS US WHERE OUR ANSWERS AND ACTION WERE NOT CORRECT AND THAT WHICH MUST COME BACK INTO BALANCE TO MOVE INTO A NEW AND WONDROUS RADIANCE AND ALLOW THIS MARVELOUS CREATION TO HEAL AND REBIRTH. SO BE IT.

LET US LEAVE THIS FOR THE MOMENT AND WE SHALL TAKE UP THE REMAINDER OF THE QUERIES AT BIT LATER. ADONAI.

SANANDA, ASIDE, TO AWAIT YOUR SUMMONS.
    Last edited by wave; 2010-07-02 at 02:42.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX

PJ #12
    Chapter 10
    REC #2 SANANDA
    Thursday, January 11, 1990 12:30 p.m. Year , Day 148
    Sananda to continue. Thank you.

We will resume responding to DG’s questions, please.

“Why must the man give payment in silver or ? to the woman he will marry for her security if she is equal in spirit to man? Is it because in most cases she will bear his children and need his protection and security?”

Yes, this is in part true but there are other reasons also. Do not forget that at the time of the writing of the particular document under point, there were usually “arranged” marriages and in fact, a dowry was expected from the female to the male.

Please further note that the price was to be figured in such a way that for each year of her life one hundred pieces of silver should be the basis, measured according to their knowledge, her ability, and her strength, provided her health was not lacking. Also, the price was not to be considered as that of purchase, but as security for the woman, should circumstance arise which would cause her to be lacking. In addition, the sum would go to a most trusted steward who would be handling her possessions.

This would, therefore serve as a sum should the husband be killed or otherwise absent and in relative meaning, act as what you now call insurance. At that time, it was further understood without demand, that substance would be set aside in addition for any children birthed into the marriage. This was set up solely for security and “responsibility” as caretaker.

All manner of “gross” misconceptions came from these rules. For instance, it was later dreamt up that a brother should take as wife his brother’s widow and in fact, bear children “for his brother”. WRONG! That would appear to me to be some rather evil excuse to get that which is only a woman’s to give in payment for caretaking on the part of the brother. Do you see how man tempers in everything of value and rewrites to suit himself? The logical reasoning and fact is that no one can do anything such as have a child “for” another.

It was basically assumed that if you gauge the number of years of age the woman would be at marriage and her worth, that she could live that equal number of years after a husband’s departure or remarry, etc., within that period of time. Once again, responsibility and a show of respect for the equality of the contribution although of difference in types of contribution.

“Since most of us on this planet have committed some of these and other sins against the Laws of Creation, how can we be forgiven by the Creation? And how do we go about getting ‘straightened up’?”

You move forward from the “now”. It is not even expected that you can snap your fingers and all will be different and you will be perfection. By the simple attention and care to the correcting has already produced the “forgiveness”. Even the term is not quite correct, for there is actually nothing to “forgive” as such. You simply have made errors, which after all, is all that “sin” is, the falling short of perfection. Further, all mankind sins for all man is short of the ability of total perfection.

If you have intentionally hurt no one, simply go thy way, do not sit and dream up possible injuries to punish of self. Self-punishment is the weakest of all ventures for you will usually judge yourselves too harshly in the ending. Leave major judgments to yourself and God in the judgment time. You will know if you deliberately injured another through intention. The major point in change is to cease lamenting about that which is done and past and take that which can be changed and move forward. If a thing cannot be changed, be wise enough to leave it.

“Does the Creation destroy any of its Creations? I am referring to the evil ones of Satan, I mean what becomes of those who have chosen the “dark” path?”

No! And here is where it is unfortunate indeed, for mankind, that the fact of reincarnation was removed from your Holy Teachings. By removing the term and knowledge, you deleted the very cause of the experience in the first place. Believe me, chelas, it was all in the Holy Books and was deliberately removed in order to maintain control of one group that of another. I shall cover that at great length in a forthcoming Journal.

Physical, third dimensional physical experience is a “play” in which you are destined to fill basically all parts. Your soul is birthed and grows and matures through the experiences both in the present compression and in higher realms in order to grow again into the total perfection of God-ness, to again become ONE with Creator.

In every instance of Christ incarnation, it was a gift to show you the FACT of no death of soul and abundant and continuation of true LIFE. The Christ energy as man would experience and show that man can truly live the Laws of God and Creation in all circumstances and in fact, by doing so, bring balance and goodness into a very dank and dingy existence. It was even more smug and elite to proclaim that God would have only sent forth ONE. Further, at the time of impasse in a time in which the world could sink very little lower into evil and anguish, one would always come forth to point the direction of truth, bring forth again, the WORD and do whatever necessary at the time and in the circumstance present at the moment, to remind mankind of his truth and purpose and remind him of the Laws and how he must live. You see, if man had returned to the Laws of the Creation at the time of Jesus, you would have managed to return balance to the sagging planet. Man was in desperate straits but the planet, at least population and ecology wise, could have remained in balance and righted her own ills. Man simply increased in numbers and decreased in his own balance and caretaking responsibilities to all life, all relations. Therefore, at a given point you are set for self destruct. It does not mean total “destruction” and life soul energy is never destroyed.

Now, I shall point out a reminder to you ones who have been made privy to the questions and responses of Hatonn to TD, and clear a few points with ones who have not.

When Lucifer as head of the Archangelic realms and who was the favored and beautiful creation of God was expelled from the presence of God, “to shape up”, he took his followers and ran rampant about the Universe tearing up the places upon which they inhabited. As a matter of fact, Earth herself had to be “reclaimed” in order to make it habitable for new creations. Earth was, further, to be a place where Satan was banished (Lucifer’s name was changed by God, to Satan). Lucifer means the bright and most brilliant morning star, the greatest perfection. When evil entered, he obviously no longer could wear that sign around his neck.

Lucifer defied God and was stricken from God’s presence to mend of his ways. Many hordes of angels went with him. Later, after failure to either mend of his ways or to take his place elsewhere he again defied God and this time he was “cast down” in a confrontation with Archangel Michael and was tossed out on his ear. “Cast down” and “fallen” designate not direction, but rather a “falling from Grace”. He was sent to Earth and other planets of such density, and he has destroyed the balance and brought one catastrophe upon another to the peoples. The facts are that he and his band of hoodlums went first to the constellation of Orion prior to Earth. Just as all planets in your solar system are not as is Earth, neither are all planets and places of Orion. There are still places in these constellations which are totally evil. They are, however, for all practical purposes, prisoners to the planet, if not at least the constellation. As technology is remembered and increases, abilities to travel increase and colonies are begun and hence the cycles begin again and again.

There is always the “opportunity” for change and the returning within the Creator’s flock.

Satan and his bands of hoodlums hit all the young colonies and caused untold devastation. They destroyed the life forms on Venus and Mars as they worked their way through the Galaxy. This is why the spin off or recognition of the “Reptilian” races. You are talking about an invisible realm and the reptile is representative of the “dark” forces. It is also why, in your more recent mythology, Venus is the “planet of Love’ for it still exists in its fourth dimensional state of “rightness”.

Creator always provides a “reentry clause” which binds any evil from a recovering placement for a period of time. Then again Satanic influences are allowed, probation if you will. Those who chose the dark path are given opportunity to again experience and, hopefully, change of their ways. Los, all of you have walked in those shoes also. NOW, WHAT WILL YOU DO? TO BE OR NOT TO BE, THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Those of “darkness” are given truth and ability to “change”. Choosing to not leave of satanic ways they are left to the consequences and as the souls come for they are again placed in dimensions suitable to the level of growth. The totally evil are left to express in the “void”, the absence of light which means actually, lack of wisdom and knowledge. Either way, the planet is basically cleared of life forms and energies go where their suitable placement might be. Satan is bound (kept from impact) against those remaining; the planet changes and recovery begins. The higher beings of the planet and her transitioned beings move on into a higher dimension and the lower self (body, as you might think of it) is left to reclaim, the sunken continents rise and the old goes into recycling.

The final clash comes for Satan is a “poor loser”! “If I can’t have it, no one shall.” A that point it must be stopped or he would surely destroy the entirety of the manifested “stage” and the play would stop and the repercussions of an exploded planet in the Universe is devastating to your neighbors.

While you are in the midst of “experiencing” manifestation, there is no way you can truly understand “illusion of experience”. Creator has arranged it that way in order that you experience and learn truth. I remind you, the astral planes are indeed most unsavory; you cannot conceive what “boring” actually is until you remember that experience. You must travel a long, long way up the ladder to again be able to have choices, etc. It surely behooves you to pay attention now and then head straight for home. It is a true loss when a higher soul form is lost to the physical, for there is confusion on the next “departure’. This, because a soul does not actually regress but you surely can get set off onto the side track.

Blessings are great unto you ones who seek understanding, especially that you do not mislead others along your path by erroneous answers. It is a responsibility, not that you do it for them, but that you feel responsibility, especially as you send forth the WORD. It takes “time” to become discerning and it is not that you cannot figure out your own answers, it is that you simply need the confirmation of your correct answers and a little more insight where the answers are yet clouded. You who work most closely with us at this time do “have one foot firmly planted on the Earth reality and the other planted somewhere in the cosmic realm.” Further, it is a most painful situation, not at all the wondrous separation from worldly cares, just more responsibility, heavy vision and long, hard hours of work. As Little Crow stated, “You don’t gain anything by the knowledge except fitful nights without sleep and a most heavy load of responsibility indeed.” But ye shall be given a peace within that will surpass all about you, it will not remove all the doubts, the sorrow, the frustrations, the longing, etc., but ye shall at some point know of the peace within. You will long for the “old ways” when it was OK to have the new and beauteous furniture and lovely clothing, so, do well, and continue to have them. That, so man can see that being within the light is also wondrous and prosperous.

As contentment comes, so comes the change in daily values and things which “were important” often no longer have any importance whatsoever. Allow it to happen and do not struggle nor kick thy own backsides at every turn or decision. Ye are HU-MAN, THAT MEANS HIGHER UNIVERSAL MAN. IT IS SIMPLY TIME THAT YOU REMEMBER IT.

You will all have incredibly horrendous times of it where you judge and complain and strike out and are totally miserable, that does not mean that the following day need also be lost. That means you are growing and that you are expressing the frustration of your humanness.

You must rise above “fear”, that does not mean that at times you will not be completely consumed with terror and healthy fright. These can be most wondrous warning devices, but you must rise above “fear” for “fear” is the most destructive and debilitating emotion, even greater than “hate”. Fear immobilizes. The basis of all inaction is fear motivated and fear cannot survive in the presence of love.

This is why, when you clear of your “space” and ask the darkness to remove itself in the name of Divine Source, you are calling in “love” and thereby removing the only weapon the “dark ones” have to immobilize you. Respect negativity, do not wallow in it.

It is impossible for you precious ones to raise your heads and look around , see that which IS and refrain from sticking thy heads back into the sand bucket. It is truly a mess, a terrifying mess and at first you feel you are the ones out the marching step. But, LISTEN, REALLY LISTEN, to that which others toss at you in a “reasoning and authoritative tone of voice” and check on validity. For instance, if ones says, “Well, I am the sole and single ‘channel’ for ---“ (for one of the great energies, say one of the mighty Cohans or Angelic beings, honor their opinion and go your separate way. God would never ask a being to bear the Earth burden alone, nor would he deprive those children on the opposite side of a planet access to truth. This does not mean that, that speaker might not have great truth to share, it does mean that physical ego has entered into the picture.

I can further example the above statement. If Dharma were to be mine only scribe, I would never burden her with such a statement, NEVER! Statements to the contrary are to prevent you from hearing another. For instance, Dharma cares not whether or not all of you read and hear every other mouth aboard the planet, in the long run her truth is “the truth” and it will match of others and mismatch with some. Woe be unto those that hold their “fans” hostage to a lie.

Most “groups” and doctrines are pretty sure their truth will not measure up to this truth and in fact, most will certainly not do so. Rather than adjust and make an even greater contribution, however, they will set about discrediting. Ye ones simply must waiver not. It is most hard for Dharma, for she loves those ones and loves to share the experience. She always questions if we are contradicted and well she must, however, seek truth and ye shall recognize truth.

All ones of enlightenment have made great contributions, but always become most suspecting if ones fear to share their followers and readers for they fear the denouncement of that which they project. If you know your truth is truth, you are most happy to share with all who will receive. It is a most wonderful sorting tool indeed. If a “channel” refuses on any grounds to allow his/her “energy speaker” to share with and commune, in a group, with that “energy speaker” of another “channel”, you have a REAL FAST PROPHET AT HAND! You will find none who come this route the least hesitant to confront or commune with any “invisible” energy form. Discern well, chelas, for these are the clues unto which you seek. I have many references to offer you along these very lines. There may be a lack of recognition on the human level but NEVER on the level of energy source.

I recall a very unpleasant day when there was great confrontation with Hatonn in which one present was speaking for Morya. The human entity involved did not recognize when Aton took the floor but Morya did and said ‘thank you Father, for the most necessary and loving lesson”. Darryl Anka did not recognize Hatonn but most certainly Bashar did and there was a great cross conversation. Most often the “channel” involved, if speaking in his/her own behalf, will fall into complete confusion and the façade becomes totally apparent.

It is most forgiving of the higher energies for ones whose groups have become large organizations for what is the precious “channel” to do? Who will pay the bills for all those “organizers” if the “energy” fails to show up to a seminar? Has it happened? Thousands and thousands of times and the little “channel” does his/her very best to pull it off and not disappoint anyone. After a while he/she is no longer burdened with “business” and finally the entire package is destroyed by evil, it is a pattern, not the exception. It is most difficult for those “channels” indeed and there was usually not original “sin” involved. Although, in most cases it was a sham from onset. Do not waste your time in concern about them for truth shall out and the evil shall consume of itself. Rebuttals from those groups can only assist in our work.

Man is curious about that which is denounced, banned and censored and will seek diligently until he can find out all about the matter. Never be distressed at those who throw stones, especially in the public media, etc., for they do you great favor. We speak truth and you have naught to fear for it is intended that it shall find ear and eye.

It may not be what ones “wish” to hear, but it will be truth and the hearts of man shall know it! So be it and Selah!

Dharma, close this please for there are questions for Hatonn and I have spoken long. I trust I have brought more peace than confusion, for it is my intent to allow for understanding and not further discomfort.

I move aside but remain ever in your service.

I AM SANANDA, ESU JESUS JMMANUEL.

PJ #12
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 HATONN
    Thursday, January 18, 1990 8:00 a.m. Year 3, Day 155
    Hatonn present to commune with ones who have asked response. Thank you. I would hope that you might share this document with several as we shall effort at responses which will be “generic”.

First of all, to PY and MB, Aton received and understands; the time of plenty is nearing. It may require relocation of some ones but do not ponder and worry over it at present. I see that we have come into the cycle of unfolding an outline which will allow more input. It will also explain why it is not yet time to stir, rumble and boil in your present circumstance. We are still “reaching out and touching some ones”. Let’s refer to it as the first three hundred forty seventh “call of the Phoenix”. We chuckle over this for you will recognize of the mark on your forehead, God never did say it would be on the outside! The realization hits you somewhere between the eyes as the ears and eyes come into focus in response to the nudge. You ones are the “grounding” of the energies. That, too, unlike what ones are doing in the running about hugging trees and “grounding” everything, you are actually acting as the grounding “point” at which positive becomes negative and returns for its reverse cycle back to source.

Think in terms of Aton (God, Central Sun, Source, whatever) as the big transformer “mother station” in the sky. You ones are the little sub-stations scattered around. Picture billions of “fiber optices” scattering in every direction and being grounded somewhere by some thing. You make up the living circuits of life and some of you have substations all over the place, routed through larger substations (Hatonn, Sananda, Silver Ray, Wakan Tanka---) but always back to home office! Some have moved so far from the circuitry as to have practically no return to the focus but a severance of the circuit is NEVER DONE BY ATON.

I am parablizing for a reason; for I think it will make it easier to see what comes next. You see, you have at some point in experience come to this mass of density as one of the “fallen” ones to gain of your lessons. As you grow you become the teachers and return for purposes far beyond your consciousness. At this time, it is to see to it that the “Phoenix” can be rebirthed in glory. You are in the time of the Crucifixion of the Phoenix; the dying and the death throes of a world out of control and in the Kali Yuga (time of total chaos).

We are taking many of the works already presented by man upon your place and simply returning the truth to your attention. We find that a book written even a while ago is not picked up again to be reread, no matter how wondrous. Man wants to be told anew and perhaps in a different manner. If all of you would go back and read all of Antony Sutton’s books on just the Skull and Bones, and Gary North’s works, and Ron Paul’s and, and, and --- but man does not so we must prod and prod and make Dharma work. Our efforts are to pull it into a set of reminders to that you can stretch out and come into complete confirmation of truth, then we can move like your proverbial “gang busters”.

This is also the reason, however, at this time we must speak in riddles and decline answering questions which are not suitable for our “enemies” to hear or see for we are constantly monitored.

Yes, of course, Messrs. Tesla, Russell, etc., are thoroughly informed about all current significant apparatus and ongoing procedures upon your orb. That is the reason that only a selected one or two are receiving such pointed information and visitation, that you might come into recognition of your own important contribution which is always hidden from your total understanding in order that you remain available for your major thrust. Mr. Tesla does send one other response to a directed question: “Yes, the earth is basically the grounding of all energy and the most satisfactory way to send wireless energy is through the medium of the earth itself. It is unfortunate that so much of the mineral and liquid life stream of the earth is being relocated but you will find before all is finished in this particular curtain call that you will have new medium with which to work.”

“There is one thing which needs some attention, please. We will be building a small apparatus which will attach to the base of the power production wind machines to work off the wasted vibrations of the machines themselves. There is also one who will come into attention who carries around mental documentation given him by “Silver Ray” some two years ago which shall be of benefit in concept for energy production. If ones come into comfort and wish to participate, we shall introduce the players. We cannot suddenly introduce the solutions for they would never be allowed. There will come the moment of perfection for bringing them forth in security. It is sad indeed, that it must be this way but it does make for a most interesting experience and challenge. Always you ones must remember that this is an experience and enjoy that which you are, or are not, given for the fun is truly in the playing. I shall shortly direct a full discussion on “ground” association, but I must wait in line today. Thank you, Dharma. Tesla to out”.

Oberli, make a tape of Silver Ray’s message and perhaps add to it, Ashtar’s direct message to Dharma and allow it to be forwarded to GG, GWN and JB. It is time they are privy to the original contacts. It has truly required this length of time to bring Dharma’s training to this receptive point and I thank you ones for honoring this scribe for we, too, are so well pleased and we have moved more rapidly than any of us could have hoped for, as she has blossomed like a lotus and has served, sometimes in 24 hours shifts at the pen or keyboard, only to be followed by taped audio presence. This means, of course, that all who are around her must duplicate the hours in distribution. It has been a long, hard run but the rejoicing is truly in the results which ARE Happening. EVEN ABROAD IT IS AWAKENING THE SLEEPING DOVES. BLESSED ARE YOU PRECIOUS BROTHERS AND EVEN MORE GRATITUDE IS GIVEN UNTO YOU ONES WHO HAVE STRUGGLED THROUGH THE YEARS TO BE READY FOR THE BREAKTHROUGH.

PY & MB, do not be concerned about the responses in the area of Sedona. Let me explain, please. When you have a vortex which is so highly active and ones of truth begin to gather, all effort is poured into the area from the Satanic elements, mostly just “experiencing”, “being” and searching little people. All of you had to come into recognition. As the attention and wherewithal falls away and the “fad” passes, the genuine lighted workers come up through the confusion and jangle of energies and emerge like the butterfly. The others drop away, or in recognizing the truth of the situation, settle in to prevent your efforts from bearing fruit. That is exactly what has happened to ones at “the Gatehouse”. The brotherhood has surrounded the place as a cocoon and the little light within cannot reach of the multitudes which is her very birthright.

We have hit “THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT” as being the most deadly movement to hit your world, just as with the orthodox theologies. The “movement” is as controlled and corrupted as can possibly be to accomplish exactly that which it has, a falling away into mysticism, magic and inaction. In effort to be “non-judging” man has foolishly taken up total lack of discernment. You “seekers” are the bait and end up the prey of the beast afoot. There are hundreds of places filled to overflow with searching ones who have fallen to the entrapment of the darkness of these hot-beds of Satan. That is one reason the location of this area is by and largely unknown, and it must remain that way. Ones have intended to be in this location but were required to go elsewhere to pull those energies away from this resource. Beloved little Sister is the predominant one. She and the henchmen had picked out facilities in this place and we required them relocate in this interim time. The training of this scribe would have been all but impossible with the presence of the ones who clung to Sister. Oh yes, you can fool the Satan beast, for he, too, must work through the human and he trains his humans in the ways of greed and evil; that is why the “drug war” war. Evil has risen against evil vying for goods and breaking the pecking order in greed and despotism. WE MUST BE PREPARED TO PICK UP THE PIECES AND HEAL THE AFFLICTED WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS AND THE SERPENT EATS OF ITSELF. WE MUST BE PREPARED WITH A MODEL WORKING SOCIETY, ALBEIT IT SMALL AND THE PREPARATION FOR NURTURING THE TINY QUETZAL AS IT COMES FROM THE BIRTHING ASHES. OH YES, WE CAN MOST SURELY DO IT. WHEN THE CLAN IS ALERT AND READY, THE BUILDING CAN BEGIN AND YOU WILL HAVE THAT WHICH YOU NEED AND YOU WILL MOVE LIKE THE WILDFIRES.

I wish this message sent to GWM, please. But we shall answer his correspondence separately because of its highly confidential material. But we do desire that he know we have it and we are counseling to see how best to respond.

At this present time there is NO WAY to protect any earth equipment from the dark forces and with the most recent satellites in place, it simply is not worth the effort. As we move along here it will be most feasible indeed. First, we must establish credibility, and then we must put forth the vision of Sipapu Odyssey after which it will be obvious that even the Christos has participated. Then we can openly control our own circuits and the Grey Beasts will find they cannot have it all “their way”. The U.S. is not at all lost if you but pull together within this decade. This is why the focus must remain predominantly in this sector. There are others at work about the world and the books should go forth as widespread as possible, but you can now count on trouble for the last thing the “Cartel” will tolerate is anything that represents freedom. The massive maneuvers in the Communist Bloc are political and it will remain to be seen whether or not the people shall prevail. The things “given” will be measured indeed to funnel the people into doing exactly that which the Cartel desires. It will appear to be freedom, it will be a gift of chains in the forms of loans and credit cards, etc., which will lock them right into the beast which has its tentacles all over your local heavens. What appears to be freedom is the worst bondage man has ever considered. THIS IS THE CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOE]]NIX!

The next Journal shall be called by that name. It will relate the prophecies to the moment. It will repeat and repeat THE PLAN and, to keep it handbook size, will stop prior to integrating it totally within THE CHURCHES and the CRUCIFIXION OF GOD. Well, God does not intend to be crucified again, surprise for the little dark brothers! HE DOES NOT INTEND TO BE AGAIN CRUCIFIED! HOLD IT IN YOUR HEART! That means that you ones will have to read it presented in two or three different ways, all basically saying identical messages, until you REALLY HEAR IT! Most ones have a “snooze alarm” on their alarm clocks and it requires pushing it several times. We need to speak a bit more of Skull and Bones, The Plan 2000, the Trilateral's and the Council of Foreign Relations and I repeat the request that all coming into attention of the Journals, make sure the publisher gets information of any and all publications backing up these Journals. Our intent is to protect ALL of you primarily and long-term. Any books or articles sent to the publisher should be forwarded on to the scribe’s location for she lives in total blindness and those confirmations “make her day!” It is hard indeed to not know, for instance, that Rhonda is JB’s wife and Dorothy is his aunt. She must have confirmation of her material for she already goes through the periods of being confident that all of this comes from Girard’s description of “an insane mind”. She lives with her ears plugged and electronic noise saturating her brain constantly. We play music to her until she comes to work aboard craft at sleep, to allow for quiet enough to go into sleep. Herein, I shall tell you something, to this little group of receivers. Some of you already know; most do not.

This area is important indeed. This is known as Tejas Shape, the four corners, if you will, of Mu. The dwelling of the scribe is on the North-eastern edge of a crystal of some two and a half miles in diameter, midnight blue and filled with a starburst, throughout, of gold. It is the navigation, communication center of this sector. The activity from that crystal is enough to blow ones off the hill at times and few people live immediately on it. Our intention is to keep it that way. So, there are many things of priority which must be tended with the flowing of funds. The major portions of these one’s work is totally unknown to the rest of you and perhaps Oberli or Ilsie can enclose just our list of necessary projects for this area.

Proposals have been put forth for the upstarts and now we await the conclusion of financing plans and the bottom out of your economy. The timing must be perfection for we must utilize the gifts wisely indeed, and YOU must attain them in a most earthly manner for protection. We cannot simply manifest millions of dollars; it is simply not feasible or permitted. YOU ONES MUST ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND THE COSTMIC LAWS OF NON-INTERFERENCE IN A FREE-WILL SOCIETY.

GG, I would believe TD would enjoy a copy of this message, please. He actually needs to be introduced to GWM; at any rate it is time to make that connection.

You are all going to find that among you will be found all the talents and knowledge to put into operation everything under question. Earth man bears all the pieces and you will simply begin to recognize them. There will also be “defectors” from the Cartel who will bring you things which exist already, as truth begins to burst through.

By the way, you ones look at these Journals and already you have a perceived barrier to distribution. Space men and discarnate beings, whatever happened to “pen” names? It seems to me that Mark Twin did alright. If truth is truth, overlook the source and focus on the truth of it. Who should care from whence truth arises? But, man must get use to us as well so that when we do show up, he is prepared. Beloved ones, you are getting there for we plan to do our own “show” in Sipapu. No offence to Wally Gentleman’s special effects. We’ll give him better photo equipment in exchange. Yu ones have some exciting rewards right on the horizon. Keep your calendars a bit loose.

P.S., GWM: GG doesn’t have your document THE MAGIC OFLIVING FOREVER, but I would appreciate him having your works as well as extra copies for this scribe. We “borrowed” from a local friend. Thank you, beloved brother. These are the ways in which we ask you to “hear” us that you might know for whom the bell tolls, so to speak. Be forgiving of us if we seem to take liberties with your personal property, for God never takes without returning ten-fold at least. So be it.

GG, please forward this on to CH in Colorado. This book from Phoenix Enterprises is most excellent indeed. There are few accidents as the names pop up now, but allow us to get another Journal or two out prior to the printing of that document lest we have claims shouted all about. What is making everyone cross and ready to do battle is that we can write 12 books in as many weeks, cover it along with background documents and not bat an eyelash at it, whereas it takes one like FH, 5 to 7 years to do not even as much. It is a most un-humble human reaction and that is why we will sell more books through our recommendations to acquire the material than any can believe. WE WILL NOT, HOWEVER, RECOMMEND ANY BOOK WHICH HAS DRAWN WRONG AND DETRIMENTAL CONCLUSION. I CARE NOT HOW ACCURATE THE RESEARCH. WHEN THE AUTHORS OF PAPERS COME TO THE PROPER CONCLUSIONS OF TRUTH THEN WE SHALL SUPPORT THEM IN UNDREAMED OF MEASURE. EVEN THE ONES WHO RECEIVE FROM THE ARCTURANS, NOT EITHER TO EXCLUDE THE ‘ALIEN’ MISINFORMERS. SO BE IT.

Dharma, hold the material from GWM for more detailed response; I simply wish to acknowledge the receiving of it. We shall keep it most safely secured. I believe we have responded to the other outstanding inquiries. Therefore, let us have a break before we return to the Journal. I know you have already forgotten that we actually have already written two or three segments. You will have to go back and review. It is equally important, chela that these personal responses go forth, in fact, it is more important to the immediate personnel involved. I shall move to stand-by and allow you to have a break. We shall remove the growth on your left hand tendon, Dharma, as I see it is giving you concern and discomfort. The lumps to the side of your wrists are simply muscle enlargement from the typing. Yes, we also look forward to having a couple or so “instrumental” Dharmas but not nearly as much as does SHE! We would grow most lonely for one another, however, and my little family here would be so sorely missed to us. We could, however, perhaps have more time for the personal visits. It shall all come in its proper sequence. Please do not cease your concern and a projection of ideas for that is exactly what will change of the circumstances. So be it and I salute you for we revel in our family.

Salu, Haton to clear frequency, please. AHO

PJ #12
    CHAPTER 12
    REC #1 EMMANUEL
    Saturday, January 20, 1990 7:30 a.m. Year 3, Day 157
    Jesus present, Dharma, to respond once again to the slings and arrows aimed at your heart place. They do not impact of me, little sparrow, but your wounds need tending. This is such a usurpation of time from your work that I request this document be kept separate in that it can be sent to the ones who come after this time. There are hundreds of hours regarding this matter and I would appreciate it if ones who have the time for the searching would locate the segments. In the interim I shall again respond.

This is in response to a four page letter fro one, James E. Hackett of Sedona, Arizona. A most angry and hostile young man of years in the 29th calendar cycle, on leave from his studies and is a gifted child but who is frittering away of his time at “game building” when the game of life is so much more wondrous. He wishes, or at least he so stated, that he might have “personal” response from me. It is most surely not that which is within his heart but his lips and tongue are loud indeed. His mind is screaming out for truth and help for he feels a failure and has no fulfillment in those things which he does. May my presence touch him that he might see and hear of my words for he is flailing about in pain and unrest. I would ask of him, that he attends my response as dearly as I shall pen the points he “blasts” at me and my contacts. In the name of the Father, Amen.

It is obvious from his letter that he has little respect for his parent or, for himself. He enjoys speaking without thought and certainly without research or understanding of that which he projects. This is the most usual status of earth man at this cycle in evolvement.

I honor him greatly for his correspondence although he knows not that which he speaks or presents. Dharma, I request that we quote from his letter and then I shall respond. We will correct all spelling and print errors for the spelling and pronouncement, as presented, would be great distracters. If ones wish copies of the original document we shall be most gracious and supply them upon request to GG.

LET US BEGIN

Star date 14, January, 1989
    Dear Sananda,

Greetings from the Earth ship. My name is James Hackett; I am a follower and a believer of the divine energy of Jesus Christ and father God. I am also a cautious and discerning skeptic of those who claim to lead the way to the divine light. You, Sananda, are claiming to be the embodiment of the Christ and as you should know, Christ cautioned his following to be aware of those that would come in his name, and yet lead the way to hell. Last month I saw two such individuals on television with the sincere belief that they were the Christ. There is another that walks the streets of our town.

My mother is a devout reader of Space Command literature. She has been actively promoting and distributing your material, and has spent a good amount of her time trying to convince me that you are who you say you are. I must be honest with you and tell you that much of what you claim to be truth could only be so to the gullible, fearful, of those searching. I, as the commandment is written, honor my mother. I love her and fear that she will somehow be hurt by her incredible faith and lack of discernment as were others that followed the PTL, Swaggert, and numerous other ministries. In protection of my mother I will either expose you as a fraud or confirm you as the Christ. I hope that you will respond to my questions in person, as well as in print.

If you are the Christ why have you changed your name? I am bewildered by this and wonder if IBM would ever consider changing the name that has already become a household word. For what purpose would this benefit you? You have attached the Christ name in a sort of loose association. Your revelations about the Bible are interesting, yet I must wonder why, with all your power, did you not insure these supposed truths thousands of years ago. Did you not come to Earth to insure truth then and now? Were Mark, Matthew, Luke and John fiction writers? Apparently the Good book isn’t so good, glad you’re here to clear up this misinformation, never would have thought that Judas was a Saint.

In a recent popular movie series, the question arose “Why does God need a space ship?”, so why do you? When you visited Earth last, did your spirit arrive in the same manner? Why have you not returned among us to lead us from our temptations in the same powerful and effective manner that you did 20 centuries ago? Why do you now hide in the shadows? I would think the son of God would have more important things to do than loom over Earth and preach impending doom on a weekly basis. What do you do with the rest of your time?

If you are the Christ, I mean no disrespect, but by your own caution I must qualify you and confirm that you are who you say you are before I follow and moreover have faith in what you say. The Space Command writings, as informative as they may be, seem to use the same tactics to capture a following that many men of evil used in the past to control men. Hitler unified the entire German race against the Jews by pointing them out as conspirators and the root of all German problems. You seem to have the same operation going against all governments in the world; that they are deceiving us and will lead us to our annihilation. I cannot yet believe that with as many elected officials that follow the Christ that this could occur. Surely one man that stands with God would stand forth. Surely God would protect this man as you protect Dharma.

It is interesting to note the band of people you travel with. Instead of Moses or Buddha, you come with Tesla and Russell.

Your prophecy of AIDS may well be true, but why, if you possess the knowledge to cure this plague, do you not do so now. I would think that if you materialized on the 50 yard line of the Super bowl and said, “I am the Christ, stop spreading AIDS,” some good would come of it. We are a world governed by ourselves, even moreover these recent days, yet you appear to hide behind some Star Trek directive preventing you from interceding in our affairs (oh yea, except for nuclear explosions). While on the other hand it is all right for you to converse with our government heads whom you accuse of lying, deceiving and every other treacherous action. Yet you are not able to converse with us directly. I am confused!

I am so hard pressed to believe that with all your sophistication and computers that receive and decode CIA transmissions and what-not, that you are operating with a scribe over a radio transmission which frequency is not privy to all on this planet. If you are capable of receiving and decoding CIA transmissions then surely you are able to present yourself over more conventional methods such as satellite linked television, or at the very least a simple American Standard Code for information interchange to transmit your information directly to your publisher’s computer and give that poor Dharma a complete rest and stop endangering her life!

You, Sananda, do not speak with the same concise prophetical tongue that you did when you were the Christ. Every word you spoke then meant many things and often required much thought, always concluding, that love and brotherhood would solve any of our problems. Today you come with quite a different message. Enslaving us to fear and absolving yourself from freeing us of the tyranny you preach is impending. Are you no longer the Savior?

Your recent confrontation with Mr. Cooper leads me to believe that you are operating a profitable business that just became competitive. I fear that you, Sananda, and your comrades, Hatonn and Ashtar, are not working in the light of Christ. Along with the rebuttal to Mr. Cooper’s statements, you threaten that Mr. Cooper would be “stricken down”. Truth need not be brought forth by death and rarely ever is! Do you not know this by now?

Your association with Ramtha, the greatest modern day hoaxer, is most alarming. Your humble life on Earth, void of wealth, brought many to leave the acquisition of material gain and seek the richness of the spirit. Ramtha, by sharp contrast and her own admission, is involved in a “profit making business”. Are you and the brothers of space command a subsidiary of Knight Enterprises?

I feel at this point, sir, that you are not whom you profess to be; you are either a sadly disillusioned soul, as those I saw on television, or perhaps you and Dharma are one in the same, or perhaps you care nothing for what you print as most of it seems plagiarized from a multitude of other sources, and excessively repetitive. Indeed, your request for additional material from common Earth beings is questionable. Is not the son of God all knowing? Can you not access all the information you need for us to know on that super special computer you spoke of?

You reportedly met with archaeologists recently so obviously you are capable of coming to Earth. My mother, father and myself invite you to visit our humble abode in Sedona, Arizona, less than a mile from Sister Thedra. Come to us for a nutritious bread breaking ceremony welcoming your return to Earth. Bring Commanders Hatonn and Ashtar and clear up these important questions. Convince us of your truth and we will be your humble servants from thence forth. Perhaps you would like to meet with a delegation of your current following, or perhaps you would like to meet with me on your ship, give me the co-ordinates and I’ll ready myself for beaming up.

Bless you, whoever you really are!

(Signature)
    In the highest light of divine order,
    Salu, Salu, Salu!

Son, be most glad that Dharma and myself are not of the same energy for I fear she would trim thin ears quite severely. Wake up! You are a superb example of “a person of the lie”. You spout that which you do not know and you have not even the respect to “look it up”. For one who is “resting on sabbatical” from higher education, I suggest you return to the lower educational grades for at least 25% of your words are sorely misspelled and the ones you have deliberately misspelled to be ungracious are in most poor taste. Oberli, please make sure that a copy of Mr. Hackett’s letter is returned with this response that he might follow along as he has written the words.

I shall utilize your “good book”, but in most instances I shall quote from only one place for the document would be hundreds of pages in length if I verified each statement all the appearances within the book. I shall utilize the ‘THE LIVING BIBLE’, “PARAPHRASED, A THOUGHT-FOR-THOUGHT TRANSLATION” OF TYNDALE HOUSE PUBLISHERS, INC., WHEATON ILL., 13TH PRINTING, JULY 1988. I do not believe Mr. Hackett would be in the understanding of the standard King James translation.

RESPONSE

Please refer to the above letter for I shall respond sentence by sentence.

“Good day unto you, Mr. Hackett. You say that you know the divine energy of Jesus Christ and father God; I suggest that you do NOT! Further, you have no concept of that which you speak. I do not claim to be the “embodiment” of the Christ or anyone else. I am the ascended one Christ Sananda “Emmanuel” of last experience. I have manifested on your placement in many cycles, I have not “re-embodied”. Yes, you have been severely warned of those who would come in Christ’s name and proclaim themselves the “Christos”. If they call of themselves “Jesus” you can have assistance in discernment, I shall cover that in a moment. Can you not refrain from judging those ones who are sorely put upon and find themselves in the believing they are the returned Jesus? Can you not see the torment and pain within them? Can you not have compassion enough to take the hands of those ones and assist them from their pain or must you cast more stones upon their crippled beings? Can you not sit with them, ask me in to clear of the darkness from your space, and hear their story that you might offer truth to fill the empty and screaming call for help from these precious beings? If you have one who walks your own streets, can you not take him aside and hear of his heart? These ones are most often led into the entrapment through drugs and substance abuse and trapped in the lie of Satanic energies to discredit truth as it is brought unto you.

Or, have you established yourself as God of “their” soul that you can “judge” of them? Can you not effort at changing of a false speaker into a Messiah (MESSENGER OF GOD!) (SON OF MAN!) instead of evil? Or, do you act continually as a tool of evil to draw thy brother away from God-ness? You set yourself forth as judge and jury and executioner of truth! Ponder it, my friend.

Is there something wrong with Space Command literature? What do you suppose might be wrong with it, in general? I honor your mother for trying to “convince you of who we say we are”. She might consider ceasing her attempts for you have already made up your mind that we are both real and who we say we are. Your ego will not allow you to do other than argue for you are most insecure and dependent upon your parents for your support and worldly comforts and it is easier for you to simply argue and disclaim and reject their wisdom in order to continue to abstain from the practice of any responsibility for your own self.

You say, “I must be honest with you and tell you that much of what you claim to be truth could only be so to the gullible, fearful, of those in searching.” I say that most of that which is fed into you ones is resting upon gullible ears and efforted at thwarting the searcher of truth. You state that you follow the “commandment” to honor your mother. You state that you love her and fear that she will somehow be hurt by her incredible faith and lack of discernment as were others that followed the PTL, Swaggert and numerous other ministries. In protection of your mother you will either expose me as a fraud or confirm as the Christ.

I suggest that you do not honor of thy mother, you abuse, ridicule and denounce her. Also to “love”; I believe that you have no idea what the term “love” means. You fear that she will somehow deprive you of attention, worldly goods and your place of comfort for the life-style in which you are so miserably unhappy!

How can you, at random, denounce me for being other than the ones who project Swaggert, PTL and other ministries when you also claim that I deviate from the teachings of the Good Book which they swing in your face all the while they thrust lies at you? Can you not forgive them, too, in a Christian truth and have compassion for their fall, or do you sit in judgment of ALL? If you denounce all who project the words of your Bible and the ones who effort at correcting misconceptions, who is left? Let me be one of the first, perhaps, to tell you; Satan dear one. “Expose” me as a fraud? I sincerely doubt that you shall expose me for anything for I suggest that you would not make the effort required to either research facts or make announcement. YOU HAVE NO QUALIFICATION TO PRONOUNCE ME CHRIST! SO BE IT!

You hope that I will respond to your questions in person, as well as in print. You do not hear of me when I confront you personally, my beloved son, you turn away and plug of your ears and make racket with you mouth to insure that you do not hear. I come personally to all who will ask me in and according to your poll within “People” magazine this very month, 25% of your people polled claimed to have had God speak to them.

CHANGE MY NAME?

I have not changed of my name. Man changed of my label. My name was Emmanuel (often spelled Immanuel and Jmmanuel, meaning God is with us.) Matthew 2:20-23”…For the child within her has been conceived by the Holy Spirit. And she will have a Son, and you shall name him Jesus (meaning ‘Savior’), for he will save his people from their sins. This will fulfill God’s message through his prophets – ‘Listen! The virgin shall conceive a child! She shall give birth to a Son, and he shall be called “Emmanuel” (meaning “God is with us).”

My name was not Jesus for Saul of Tarsus (he changed his name to Paul to cast off the old recognition as Saul who was the worst persecutor of the followers of truth) gave of me that label from his travels and the Greek translation of (the anointed one). My name was Esu Emmanuel. Actually it was not even spelled nor pronounced in any way which you would recognize in your English.

My Egyptian name was Sananda albeit it was incorrect for the time in which they affixed it unto me. “Sananda”, just as “Christ”, designates a “category or a definition”. I was not often called Esa and “Master” Esa (pronounced ee-sah) for the term “master” (in Hebrew would mean naught to you) designated youth of maleness. As I grew in knowledge and earned my respect, I was called “Master” as in the terminology of a “Master teacher”. I was actually known as a “Master Cohan” (head-teacher). I came upon your placement in embodiment as a “way shower” and to allow you to come into knowledge that there is no “death”, there is life eternal. You see, man has been distorting truth since the beginning of records.

Now I shall tell you exactly who I am and why my name is Sananda, for “Sananda” means “The Word of God, One with God, Lord of Lords and King of Kings”. A bit filled with frills and I care naught except for the one which proclaims “ONE WITH GOD’; God being “ATON” – THE “ONE” SOURCE, THE “ONE” LIGHT – CREATOR AND ONE WITH CREATION.

The Revelation, 19:11-16. “Then I saw heaven opened and a white horse standing there; and the one sitting on the horse was named ‘Faithful and True’, the one who justly punishes and makes war. His eyes were like flames, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on his forehead and only he knew its meaning. He was clothed with garments dipped in blood, and his title was ‘THE WORD OF GOD’”.

I AM SANANDA AND I BRING THE WORD AND ONES WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR LET HIM HEAR AND HE WHO HAS EYES TO SEE LET HIM SEE, AND HE WHO TURNS FROM ME IS AGAINST ME FOR YE ARE EITHER WITH ME OR YE STAND AGAINST ME AND THY DAYS UPON YOUR PLACEMENT ARE NUMBERED. FORCE IS NOT OF GOD. FORCE AND COERCION IS OF SATAN. I CARE NOT THAT WHICH YE CHOOSE BUT YE SHALL BE IN THE CHOOSING. IF YE CHOOSE TO WALK OF THE PATH WITH THE BROTHERHOOD OF DARKNESS AND IGNORNACE, ‘TISE YOUR WAY FOR NONE OF GOD SHALL TWIST OF THINE NECK. THE WORD SHALL GO FORTH TO THE CORNERS OF THE WORLD JUST AS ATON HAS DECREED AND THEN IT SHALL BE FINISHED. THE CHOICES ARE THINE FOR NONE SHALL DO IT FOR THEE; NOT SOME ASSUMED ‘SAVIOR’, EACH WILL FACE HIS GOD AND MAKE OF HIS CHOICES. I DO SAY, THAT BUT BY WAY OF THE CHRISTED PATH OF LIGHT SHALL YE MOVE INTO THE ONENESS OF THE LIGHT WITH THY CREATOR. THAT, TOO, IS FOR THINE OWN INDIVIDUAL CHOOSING. SO BE IT FOR I SEAL THIS WORD FOR I HAVE THE AUTHORITY. I BLESS YOU AND PETITION THAT YOU HEAR ME BUT I DO NOT DIGUISE MINESELF NOR BULLY YOU. I DO, HOWEVER, REQUIRE THAT YOU CEASE THE HARRASSMENT OF YOUR BROTHERS FOR YE WALK IN BLINDNESS.

You suggest that I compare myself with IBM which is a household word. I suggest that you have not really “read” any of the Journals, for I would always answer to “Jesus” for I listen not to words from the mouth but rather that which is spoken within the heart. For if I only answer to “Gee-sus” how could I respond to ones who call me “Hay-suus”? I can think, however, of reasons for the explanation, man has corrupted the teaching of one “Jesus” and follows blindly along. If I perpetuate a lie then I am no better than the Prince of Lies, the King of Evil! If I call you George, James, would you not probably correct my introduction? Even if you were called George for 2000 years and your name be “James” would the label “George” be correct?”

Dharma, allow us to take a respite for I wish to thoroughly discuss the term “Christ” and my “loose association with it”! Thank you, I shall await your call to resume. Adonai.

Last edited by wave; 2010-07-02 at 02:43.

주제글 정보