PJ 09
CHAPTER 3

REC. #1 SANANDA

SAT., OCT. 28, 1989 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 073

Dharma, I am with you, chela. Sananda Esu Jmmanuel (Jesus Immanuel). I request that none in the reading of these words misunderstand of WHO I am. The further word is KNOW THINE ENEMY! I KNOW MINE! HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOURS? SINCE YOU OF MY ASSOCIATES HAVE THE SAME ENEMY, THEN I SHALL GIVE YOU INSIGHT.

Dharma, I have multitudes of queries this day on “What is Russia doing?”, “They are offering to dismantle various war weapons and installations, is the ‘war’ finished?” No, and don’t go back to thy sleeping. I am going to be as blunt and hard as a good parent must be unto his children. YOU ARE IN GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE--GRAVE INDEED.

Dear ones, it is not from the Russian peoples for they are told no more than are you and they, too, see possibility of peace and American assistance and sharing. Alas, it is not as it appears.

Commander Hatonn has been drilling you on world affairs for years. You have been told over and over that your two governments have been allies for a very long time to suit the needs of the top commissions. You in America need peace for your country is in trouble and your “BEAM SYSTEM” is not yet perfected. The Russians no longer need the antiquated type of nuclear weapons, in use, to annihilate you--but, they need your money for their economy is devastated. You both need each other if you are to sustain either in a confrontation of all-out proportion with communist China. The world bonds are falling apart and Russia cannot sustain herself, much less all her impounded dependents. It is just a “different” ploy to gain more control for Russia will turn these newly independent and failing peoples over to you to tend and restructure. The United States cannot even tend your emergency situations of natural disaster and those will flow in one upon another soon.

Take note, please, of the earthquakes about your lands and oceans--very widespread; China has had many within your week and now, the Soloman Islands. These will pick up both in intensity and frequency for it shows great movement and unrest in your Earth tectonic plates. What you can’t see is going to devastate you.

Do you see great masses moving from the San Francisco Bay area? Of course not, as instead of moving to safety, they simply all move in a wave back into the ballfields. Two weeks and they, except for the few who are totally without, pay no attention except for the inconvenience of closed travel lanes. MOST will sit until death comes for it is the way of human and they will change dimensions thinking they shall be going unto God’s glory only to wake up and find themselves with a much more severe lesson coming. You do not “simply get off”! Beloved ones,
THERE IS NO DEATH, THERE IS ONLY SEPARATION FROM A PHYSICAL VEHICLE. I CAME BEFORE TO SHOW THIS UNTO YOU AND YOU RE-WROTE THE LESSONS--I COME AGAIN TO REMIND YOU AND BRING THOSE WHO HEAR ME, HOME. BUT SO FEW LISTEN OR SEE. THE WRITING IS UPON YOUR WALLS, YOUR PAPERS, YOUR NEWS--ALL OF THE SIGNS ARE PRESENT AND SWALLOWING YOU.

So shall all these things which I have shown unto John, come to be in your time, shortly, and you continue to play of your games and sacrifice your children to your lust, greed, pleasure of the moment and ignorance. So be it, for there is not forcement from God. You will have “made your bed” and you shall lie upon it.

Let us return to the subject at hand for this journal, little sparrow. I am filled with gratitude for your continuing willingness to serve in this horrendous theme. Man has turned to violence for his “high”, I shall be giving you violence enough to sicken the strongest of bellies.

A little child, a boy, was noted in your news this very morn who was abducted from a rural pathway. If he is returned, it will only be because of the reward involved. I am telling you--this is the summit of the evil celebration and it requires human sacrifice and yet, there is no way to get this into the news for warning; no-one would be in the believing of it. You would be ridiculed for your sensationalism and “New Age” kookism and it would negate the work we are about. Do, however, utilize this for reference and confir­mation. Dear ones, we must somehow get a system for retrieval of these references.

It may very well come to be that, as your brothers awaken, they will seek out all lessons, even in haphazard format--say by month, or week, or -- --? You must consider it simply to get the information public, for buried in the training lessons of you ones, are the tid-bits of proof of substance and the training of any other student (chela). Let us wait and see if man will understand the importance of this material which he is receiving via these journals. Your “originals” of writings and tapes must be kept secure--do not under any cir­cumstance loan an original of either for these are priceless and non-replaceable treasures. Dear ones, you have had Aton (GOD BY ANY NAME) as your headmaster. Ye are blessed beyond Earth comprehension. Fourth Dimensional Commander indeed. Do you not “hear” the difference in the contact authority and subject material as relative to other channels who receive from brothers or sixth galaxy personages? The tomes are blessed beyond price and ones who received and cast aside the work, shall one day weep and revel in regret for such actions. You are the scribes and historians for the closing of cycle of man.
These will be the records for the myriads of generations from the universe to find and know how it was.

Further, the documents are being transcribed right along with your primitive equipment onto the cosmic computers to be studied by the students and citizens of higher places. This is the same manner in which we have all the scrolls of history stored, all the scrolls as penned by ones in the Biblical times and before--all of Judas Iscarioth’s scribings which are now used to bring forth truth.

It will be most soon discovered ‘WHO’ changed truth into lie and who has been discredited and stepped upon by his brother. Oh yes, we have it all--ALL! But you will be unable to even locate a given sentence or statement of truth if you fail to acquire a system for such.

You ones in this little group, do not go crazy over this, please. You are doing that which is needed of you. Others must come forth with the self-sufficiency and proper abilities in education to set up such a system. It is for them to step forward, not for you to dig them from the masses and secure great monetary reward for them. Further, it should be done “away” from this location for security. Ones still fail to hear me--THE LIFE OF THIS SCRIBE IS LITERALLY UPON THE AXMAN’S BLOCK AND YOU CONTINUE TO TREAT IT AS A SEMINAR CHANNEL OF SOME TYPE. I HONOR ALL THOSE CHANNELS AND RECEIVERS BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS--THERE ARE OTHERS, BUT YOU ONLY NEED DEAL WITH THIS ONE.

Gremlins and gnomes in your equipment, lights that won’t work on a black night--brothers, you are under attack. The enemy can interfere with electrical and electronic circuitry just as easily as can we. If you continue to be unprepared with emergency equipment and backup you will find yourself at a severe loss more and more often hereforth. They will further attack the finishers of the documents, the publishers, printers, et cetera. Blockage hit in Sedona instantly and the ones now involved will be dissuaded if possible, but, the faster you work the faster the rewards and it can move onward--no use locking the barn after the horse is out--if there are not other valuable horses in the barn.

This document regarding the Evil Brotherhood is one very, very valuable horse so tend the door most diligently.

IS SATAN REAL?

I monitored the response given to this question by Commanders Hatonn and Ashtar to our beloved John Swanson in reference to my brother Germain. I would desire it be placed in this portion, in total, for these Commanders are limited in their experiencing understanding, and perception is most mandatory for you ones. I shall also go into the early problems as experienced by Sir Lucifer on his spiral into rejection but I prefer you first be exposed to John’s letter. It was written within the week and I would appreciate your preceding it by the question in point. I prefer you delete reference to named entities to keep distractions to a minimum--we are not in the sectarian nor doctrine discussion, please.

I believe the question was approximately as follows. “Is Satan real? It appears from what Commanders Hatonn and Ashtar say, that they indicate him to be a being in ‘reality’. I have been led to believe he (it) is a force and further, ones receiving from higher dimensions have been told that Satan, as such, is not valid in entity format.” Please be kind if this is a bit misquoted for I wish the “concept” of content and not exacting words. I am greatly indebted to John for this inquiry, for it falls into the category of “most asked questions”.

These are most difficult questions to respond to accurately for the insight of man, his education if you will, is insufficient to understand the simple response that “all is illusion and experience of God mind”. What appears real is as real as any other perception. A pain that “hurts” is as real if imagined as if a physical mishap has occurred. To fully understand, you must first understand soul, illusion, reality and physical mani­festation--none of which I will explain in fullness in this particular segment of this document--it deserves its own journal.

However, we are bringing you, as rapidly as is possible, the pertinent information for a world in crises--first let us look at the wounds and effort at bandaids that the patient might survive, then we can ponder other realities. First must come credibility so that you Earthbound ones can recognize of our validity and credibility--then we can make great strides forward.

Dharma, with the addition of the letter to John, this will be quite lengthy as a chapter portion. Please, let us take an interruption. You will need some material from your bookstore on this subject at hand. As ones ponder this on a daily basis it will trigger items and references into your minds and I request that those items be documented, dated and kept in security for confirmation references. I do not need them but your fellow men seem to need to look at another man’s print to gain confidence. So be it.

I shall move to stand-by at this time. Thank you for joining me and we shall continue at a later sitting. Blessings and peace surround you in my protection.

I AM SANANDA

PJ 09
CHAPTER 4

REC. #1 HATONN

FRI., OCT. 20, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 065
FRI., OCT. 20, 1989

Hatonn present to respond to inquiries. However, shortly I shall have to request a relief from personal inquiries for we must get this material of current crises finished and ones for­get that Hatonn, Ashtar, etc., utilize the scribe’s time in equal measure.

Commander Ashtar acknowledges “V’s” petition for wholeness of his hip. He does request that you look carefully within to see that which you are doing and desiring. Is the wholeness for the purpose of ego or true need? Ones must be most careful in exuberance that the trap of personal “I shall show the world” ego does not entrap the physical manifestation. Ones must become most selfless for the purposes of the dark brotherhood are served more readily than are the purposes of God. Victory, you must carefully consider actions and intent and personal responsibility rather than press-ahead, no-matter-what to cause public uproar and attention.

The ones in this locale need secrecy and no attention whatsoever. Be most cautious, son, in your passion or you will fall of that passion misused. Other actions of responsibility and selflessness speak more loudly than a loud, ca­cophony of “a spectacle”. We need no more “spectacles”; we need dedicated, “melt-in” workers who call no enemy attention unto our camp. This particular encampment from whence comes these documents is most critical indeed and at this time, must have NO ATTENTION WHATSOEVER! Too much display of passion will cause ones to be locked-away in the name of fanaticism and sometimes, rightfully so. We must not have attention drawn to this placement for, as yet, it is still most premature. Please, no one take personal offense to these writings for lessons must go forth unto all; we have not time for personal detail so ones who receive must look within for intent. We do not come forth to reprimand in hardly any instance and when we do so--WE REALLY DO SO AND TELL YOU QUITE BLUNTLY THAT YOU HAVE BLOWN IT. SO BE IT AND PEACE UNTO YOU ALL FOR IT IS THE TIME OF RECOGNIZING YOUR HUMAN-NESS AND RISING ABOVE IT WITH SELF-DISCIPLINE AND TRUTH--NOT LOUD VOICE AND EMPTY WORDS--SPEAK SO THAT THE WORLD LISTENS AND JOINS YOU IN PEACE, NOT ALTERCATION FOR YOUR PERSONAL STANCE. MAN AS A WHOLE HAS BEEN BETRAYED, NOT JUST THE INDIVIDUALS, AND YOU ONES MUST HOLD THAT MOST CLOSELY IN YOUR HEARTS FOR IN THE ENDING THE “ALL” IS BUT THE “WHOLE OF THE MANY”.

Let me give you good news. When you think the “public” is attuned and is alert and “after you”, look again. It has taken from the 17th to the eve of the 19th for the ones in control of the San Francisco freeway breakdown, to realize there were not as many cars as projected on the freeway due to the ball games, and further, continue to say how much worse it might have been with all those people stuffed into that stadium. Man, in general, is so unaware that he is most apt to overlook that which is directly under his nose and before his eyes.

Be most observant these coming few days--the sun flare cosmic rays will be bombarding you most heavily--IT IS THE TIME, HOWEVER, FOR YOU IN “FREE ENERGY” EXPERIMENTATION INTO COLD FUSION TO MOVE YOUR ASSETS!!

Now, I would most like to respond to J.S. regarding Satan as a being or a force. It is most difficult to respond in any sense relative to perception of human input. Bear with me, please, as I would have preferred to have Sananda or Germain or Michael respond to this matter, however, Ashtar and myself have created the ques­tion so I will endeavor to respond--as in fourth dimension perception which is not so removed from your status.

I will insert, however, that one of the very next documents will cover the subject of “EVIL” in great substance. It was not originally intended that Dharma would need carry the burden of the myriad of fragmented subject matter, but ones of the scribes who had been intended to share the load, have stumbled into traps along the way. We will do the best we can in the limitations of human “time”. Please be kind if our answers are not as full as would be desirable.

Is Satan “real”? I must respond with a question: “Is Christ ‘real’?” Is the physical format “real”? NO! NOT IN THE PHYSICAL SENSE OF THE QUESTION AS ASKED. YES! IN THE TRUE SENSE OF PERCEPTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

I REQUEST THAT THIS PERSONAL ENTRY BE ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THIS DOCUMENT (AIDS, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE) FOR ON THE YESTER DAY’S WRITING, SIR RUSSELL GAVE YOU A MOST “SCIENTIFIC” PROOF OF THE FACT THAT ALL IS LIGHT, GOD IS THE CENTRAL “WHOLE” LIGHT OF THE ZERO FULCRUM AND ALL IS A RE­FLECTION OF CONCEPTUAL PERCEPTION--AN ILLUSION, IF YOU WILL.

Now, your senses tell you that you are manifested reality--you are a massive thought form and you are stuck with that perception; therefore, the circumstance must be handled through a drastic change of the “CAUSAL POINT”, that the reflection and perception be a redirection of the energy flow--since ALL is MIND--the MIND of individual and “whole” must be redirected into truth and away from the incorrect “illusion”. NOW, ISN’T THIS JUST THE MOST WONDROUS GAME OF UNIVERSAL INTRIGUE? I DO NOT JEST, THIS IS THE MOST WONDROUS EXPERIENCE ALLOWED FOR THE MIND OF MAN WHO WAS CREATED BY CREATOR, WITHIN THE CREATION, FOR THE SUBSTANCE OF REFLECTED LIGHT-ENERGY FROM THE CREATOR SOURCE, ITSELF, GIVEN THE GIFT OF FREE-WILL CHOICE AND NON-JUDGMENTAL ALLOWANCES OF ACTION--ACTION/MOTION, TOO, IS AN ILLUSION WHICH YOU WILL MOVE BEYOND IN YOUR TRANSITION INTO HIGHER TRUTH WITHOUT TIME OR SPACE LIMITATIONS. THIS IS NOT ONLY NOT “AGAINST” THE UNIVERSAL LAWS--IT “IS” THE LAW OF THE CREATION AND COSMIC PHYSICS.

MY DEAR FRIENDS, YOU ARE THE REFLECTION OF THE GOD SOURCE EXPERIENCING IN HIS CHOSEN FORMAT--”HIS WONDROUS ‘PLAY’, IF YOU WILL

THERE IS NO WAY TO “EXPLAIN” A CONCEPT AS PERSONAL AS THE BREATHING OF AN INDIVIDUAL. YOU WHO WORK SO CLOSELY IN THE NETWORK OF PULLING THESE THOUGHT FRAGMENTS BACK INTO FOCUS AND SPIRALING BACK INTO SOURCE MUST REALIZE HOW WELL YOU ARE TENDED FOR YOU ARE THE CONDUITS FOR THE FOCUSING OF SUCH MAGNIFICENT ENERGY SO THAT THE PLAY CLOSES IN PERFECTION AND THE STAGE BE SET FORTH FOR THE NEXT.

I RUN A RISK AT THIS POINT, IN PRESENTING SUCH A DISCUSSION, FOR WE WILL LOSE, AT THIS POINT, SOME VERY DEDICATED RESEARCHERS--SO BE IT, FOR IF WE DO NOT MOVE IN “TRUTH”, THEN WE SHALL NOT MOVE AT ALL; DO I SPEAK CLEARLY? ALLOW IT TO PENETRATE FOR THE SEEMINGLY UNEXPLAINABLE IS THE SIMPLE AND LEAST COMPLEX EXPLANATION OF ALL. WHEN YOU COME INTO UNDERSTANDING, THE METHODS AND ANSWERS POUR FORTH LIKE UNTO A WATERFALL. HOWEVER, THE MASS OF MAN IS STILL SLEEPING AND DREAMING ON THE REFLECTIONS FED UNTO HIM BY ALL SORTS OF COSMIC MIND FRAGMENTS AND, TO THIS POINT, RE­FUSES TO OPEN HIS MIND AND PERCEIVE THAT WHICH IS TRUTH. IT BECOMES THE OLD PRACTICE OF, “IF I CLOSE MY EYES IT WILL GO AWAY; IF I REFUSE TO LOOK AND SEE, THEN IT CANNOT BE REAL”! NAY, WE WILL NOT GO AWAY, NOR WILL YOUR “PROBLEMS” SOLVE THEMSELVES; YOU HAVE MANIFESTED THEM AND YOU WILL “CURE” THEM.

The term “fallen angels” is, of course, a misrepresentation but we are stuck with your vocabulary which presents different perceptions to different ones. If we do not speak in terms which the masses understand and can relate unto, we can never reach a point of acceptance of that which is truth--we must begin slowly and work our way through. NO ONE ON YOUR PLACE IS TRULY READY FOR TOTAL UNDERSTANDING OF HOW IT ACTUALLY IS! You have had man paint his perceptions in myriads of ways to the point that you can no longer even perceive how it really is--how many truly understood my dissertation on illu­sion? Be honest--TRULY understand!

Beloved Lucifer is quite ‘real’--Satan, as you recognize the energy. In the higher dimensions of perception, there are energies of higher status than the third dimensional state of perception. These ones are guides, tormentors, experience makers--et cetera. Just as there are the wondrous energies of Christ consciousness and guides that work within the lighted perceptions, so, too, are there the dark brotherhood guides and energy forms. These we refer to as “fallen angels” simply because they cling to the Satanic consciousness and “angels” are discarnate energy forms. You ones wish to place your “heaven” somewhere above you--out there somewhere; therefore anything displaced from that realm of experience in human terms, must “fall” down from somewhere--to somewhere. These are simply the energy form guides and “persuaders” of the dark brotherhood of Evil.

There is a most important point to be repeated herein, “Evil” as an energy form most surely exists and it comes from the Satanic forces--the blackest negative void of all action and reaction, and you better consider it very ‘real’ for through these perceived actions and reactions will come the placement of your own energy (soul) form during and at the closing of the play.

Mankind will play out his parts exactly as written, for he has yet no mass per­ception that it COULD be different. He mouths a lot of words, but man will not change the scenario--just as man will find and present the solution and cure for AIDS, he will not do so until the appropriate number of energies have changed dimensions for he expects it to be so--it is the reflection he accepts.

Then why do we continue to pound and experience? Because we CAN effect change and, unchecked, AIDS can annihilate the species. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY? IT CAN, AND UNCHECKED IT WILL, ANNIHILATE THE SPECIES OF EARTH MAN.

Oh, but you say: “Well, you said that some self-elite ones have the method of cure and will use it. What about them? So the species would not perish. You are nuts, Hatonn.” No, I am not nuts, for the evil will be removed and will no longer exist at the end of the play. That means if you add zero to zero you end with zero! You do your own mathematics.

Still a bit confusing and dense? So be it as that conclusion removes the arrogance and allows the truth to be taught unto you.

You will not, as such, walk down the road and meet Mr. Satan and his band of fallen angels--or will you? It is all in consciousness--Christ consciousness or Satanic consciousness, of which will you be the tool? Which “army” are you serving, and to what extent? Do you completely follow the Laws of the Creation or do you fudge just a bit on almost all counts? You see, there is the summit on either side--the deliberate serving of the “Devil” in Satanic ritual practice; or the Cosmic Christ goodness and purity within the Laws of The Creation. In between, lay all the grey areas whereby the self-”judgment” shall fall upon you from time to time--where will you experience next--with the Christ consciousness or the Sa­tanic consciousness? That, brothers, is free-will choice.

This has naught to do with the mystics or mysticism of what you like to refer to as the NEW-AGE MOVEMENT. That path will lead you right into the lion’s den, my friends. Just as the erroneous assumption that you will somehow “float up to the clouds and abide there--some way or another”. YOU MUST HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH TO ATTAIN THAT WHICH YOU CLAIM TO SEEK. BURY YOUR HEAD AND REFUSE TO HEAR WILL NOT MAKE TRUTH DIFFERENT; IT ONLY ASSURES YOU LESS THAN WHAT IS YOURS TO GLEAN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE. EACH MUST OPEN HIS OWN EYES AND STOP PULLING ANOTHER INTO HIS OWN TRAP OF IGNORANCE AND, FURTHER, MUST BE FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO RECEIVE OF THE INPUT SO THAT THERE IS EVIDENCE FROM WHICH TO MAKE A JUST DECISION.

We come forth in daring disclosure of how it is so that you can find and enforce your own proof of our truth. If it appears as doom and gloom, then I suggest you make an HONEST appraisal of that which is going on around you from within self--depression, stress, unhappiness, etc.--to that which is abounding in your entire world as a whole. You are connected to each and every portion of the whole--YOU cannot break away--if it goes, you all go. Like it or not, you are ultimately stuck within the mire of the whole, you cannot get off this orb--until you change dimensions, with or without physical format, you are STUCK! You have proved that you live in a gross lie--WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST TAKE A LITTLE CHANCE AND TRY US? SO BE IT, MAY YOU BE GIVEN TO RECEIVE OF THE WORD FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND.

Dear John, I hope that I have not just further confused the issue in point but as I check my sensors of our connection, I believe you are content until we can take the matter up more fully.

Our thrust in these journals is to allow you to come into your trust of truth from our source and then we can interchange in open platform that you can come into knowledge. Do not despair too greatly, millions will be lost for they will refuse to accept while they wait and wait and wait for the truth THEY EXPECT! IF YOU ARE AWAITING, IN DETAIL, FOR THAT WHICH MAN SAID GOD SAID, YE SHALL MOST SURELY BE WAITING INTO INFINITY--WHICH, IN MOST INSTANCES, WILL NOT BE OF SUCH PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. PULL UP YOUR HEADS FROM YOUR SANDPILES AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND. IF WE DO NOT BRING TRUTH WHAT HAVE YOU LOST TO HEAR OF US? WE BRING NO FRAGMENT OF EVIL SO IT COULD NOT BE DAMAGING UNTO YOU--WE URGE YOU LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE--LOOK AT THAT WHICH CLAIMS, OF ITS OWN RIGHT, TO BE EVIL AND THEN KEEPS YOU LOCKED IN IGNORANCE BY IMPOSING LIMITS UPON YOURSELVES.

I TELL YOU TO CLEAR YOUR SPACES OF THESE ENERGY FORMS CONSTANTLY--I DO NOT TELL YOU TO NOT LOOK VERY CAREFULLY AT THEM. IT WAS WRITTEN THAT THE CON­SCIOUSNESS OF EVIL WOULD REIGN UPON THIS WONDROUS PLACE BEFORE THE ENDING--SO BE IT!

I request that all ones reading these documents always take note of the date and hour, for you are receiving daily, if not hourly, input. In this instance, I will leave it to the editors to place this segment where deemed most valuable for I have kept this scribe from her appointed task far too long. Sir Tesla stands by and we Commanders have further input to the document.

We request that, even if unfinished, that this document be ready for book printing before week-end next from this one. Ones are in agonizing circumstance and in perishment every day that passes--and within these notes lay the focus and ability to pull together and get this matter of this last great plague under control. If you do your work well and create the apparatus in perfection, man need have no more great plagues--you will change your way of life-style--it will also mean a changing of perception of LOVE--there is LOVE which would bring no harm unto any and is in total giving--and that which you CLAIM to be LOVE in the guise of physical contact in a sexual manner which is self-pleasure and has naught to do with one another in definition. You continue to break all the laws of The Creation and call it man’s “rights”--no, it simply brings about man’s demise. I take no judgment of preference; I do take exception to “deliberate” actions which represent selfish lack of self-discipline hidden behind the facade of “love and rights”. If someone of evil cut your throat and you are dying, would you turn and cut the throats of your cherished loved ones? That is what is occurring at every moment of your life these days--as I said long ago: ALL will be touched by this deadly plague--ALL.

Even if you are infected, every opportunity at reinfection only causes more contact, more bombardment on an already overtaxed system and more mutations of the retrovirus. May God be merciful and allow our task fulfillment in a timely manner. As a citizenry you must stand strong and demand life, do not follow in the path of the doomed lamb afore thee.

Please take a respite, Dharma, and then we shall return to the subject of the document. Thank you, chela, for sharing of your time, for these are most urgent and important interruptions. I am indeed grateful for the honest inquiries of such magnificent points and topics and bless those who speak that ALL might have explanation.

I leave this portion and move to stand-by. You will call when you are ready to resume, Dharma.

SALU, SALU, SALU I AM HATONN TO CLEAR