게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SATAN'S DRUMMERS

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 11

REC. #1 SANANDA

SUN., NOV. 5, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 081
    SUN., NOV. 5, 1989

Thank you, Dharma, for joining me this wondrous morning. We will feel our way, chela, for have I not told you that often it will be “just you and me”? There is little we can do in our physical world of freewill choices and you, too, must recognize of that truth. Bother not with what ones send unto you which cuts and tears at thy dignity and integrity. Allow me to share, that you come into comfort and then we might move onward. This is as much for your co-workers as for yourself. I will point out a few facts that they, too, can check in historical order of manifestation.

I pain that I am being barred from mine own vessels but so be it for the physical consciousness is most fragile indeed. However, just as others have needs of the fragile consciousness, ye also have of those needs of support when, as a new student, you are denounced and profaned.

You understand not why ones would be casting of stones at you and de­nouncing you publicly for printing of material which we have given unto you to put to paper. Specifically that of the Seven Cohans. Dear one, it is more the impact of the material of Sanat Kumara and Lord Michael which has split the relationship. I would have you understand that there is a perception that information of world changes as given forth to you in SIPAPU ODYSSEY some four plus years ago is that which is testing you now. Ones who claim secret holding of prophecies and singular holding of an energy need look carefully at that which is projected. This is why we have now had you publish SIPAPU ODYSSEY in book format that the correlation can be seen and recognized and that you have your unquestionable confirmation that what you are writing is as directed. For those in the close proximity must realize that there was no relationship whatsoever between ASSK or any attached thereto at the writing of SIPAPU. Dharma was unexposed neither to any of their works or any works of any channel or recognized guide--and yet, portions will be found to be exacting duplicates of projections of several other ones. This was intended against this very day when Dharma would need test her own truth and mine truth. So be it, chela, bring your heart to rest that we can do of our work.

Ones must realize that the time is at hand when the “rush” is mandatory for “time” runs out and the word has been promised and shall go forth. While the consciousness sleeps and responds to human vocabulary in one place we must press in another placement that our work is not stopped. If it should occur in this place, we would of necessity move to another--rest easy, child, for we do have others who would now receive of us. You will find that the word is coming through in meshed truth from many ones now--it is that you have openly shared all of your work that you have become such a bitter focus. It was necessary, please be in understanding. My shoulders are very broad and yours are growing--love and understanding come most easily.

You are in wonderment as to how you have brought such blame upon thy head when you have no such knowledge of that which Sister has received and that which is called SECRET OF THE ANDES is the projection of another entity--so be it, chela, that is for others to sort who bear hard feelings amongst themselves--it is not of your concern. If the rift has come, it has come in honor that my work can continue rapidly and in proper sequence. You have been required to work in blindness and ignorance of these matters that you will NOT be clouded by these earthly matters--precious, there is no darkness in this place and you must remember, controversy can only take the word to more numbers of per­sons. If truth be truth it must not be held in secret for man is in his time of transition. Forty years or forty seconds makes no difference whatsoever.

Do you not think we have been preparing you and yours for this attack for weeks past? Come now, dear ones, re-read the messages. BEWARE MOST CLOSELY IF IMMEDIATE CHANGES SUDDENLY COME INTO YOUR ATTENTION--MOST WARY INDEED. IF YOU ATTEND WELL THAT WHICH IS GIVEN UNTO YOU, YOU SHALL ALWAYS HAVE THAT INFORMATION WHICH CAN BE SORTED AND RECOGNIZED. BLESSINGS UPON YOU ONES OF MINE FLOCK AND DO NOT WORK IN DESPAIR FOR I ABIDE WITH YOU. ONES CAUGHT IN THIS CONFLICT MUST MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES. PLEASE NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE, CHELA, IN THE ATTACKING AND MISUNDERSTANDING. OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN A VOICE PRO­JECTION FOR MYSELF HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO WRITE OF THE COSMIC CHRIST RATHER THAN CAUSE RIPPLES IN THE POND. SO BE IT AND SELAH.

Let us move on with our work for the subject at hand is most distasteful and filled with disgust. However, if man knows not what is in his path, even be it horrendous, he cannot recognize of the danger lurking therein. Evil Satanism is all but consuming your peoples and lands and man does not even know the key phrases or symbols to recognize of it within his own household. Since all symbols shall be in opposition to those of the light, except when in exact duplication, you must press the information forward. I look at you ones of mine own workers and find such ignorance of these matters that surely you must understand the need for this information given in this manner.

ONE MORE RITUAL BEFORE MOVING ON

I will herein describe another ritual which has been so badly used that it pains me to speak of it. It is given in such beauty by ones of the Earth in love and dedication but evil grabs and corrupts the most beautiful of peoples and things.

THE SELF-BLESSING

This is referred to as “Pagan” Self-Blessing but that brings down the narrow of mind who denounce “Pagan” as being against God and Christ. Often the Pagan is the only one who is for God and the Christ in reality of truth.

I do not suggest rituals of any manner, however, you must know what to look for when your children play games and when it is projected in front of your eyes. The practice will be distorted if evil in nature and you must recognize of the sign. Often symbols will be presented in opposite manner--the upside down pentagram, the reversal (and currently the correct symbol of life and good luck) of the “swastika” will be utilized. These have both been so corrupted that you must pay most careful attention any time they are brought to your attention.

The Self-Blessing is usually the first and most beautiful to be utilized with the searcher of truth for it is the most easily used as a lead-in to evil rituals.

It is a most beauteous ceremony that is likely to evoke deep feelings of inner harmony and peace within any person.

The “Mother” invoked in the Self-Blessing Ritual is the Female Principle of the universe manifested as (traditionally) the Moon Goddess. This deity should be seen as the female aspect of God the Absolute, according to the formal instructions. They will tell you that because God the Father has been overemphasized in the past two thousand years it is important now to honor the Mother Goddess, to reestablish balance and harmony between the two aspects of the godhead. This cosmic dubiety, observed by most schools of magic, is also exemplified in the major ceremony of witchcraft known as the Opening of the Circle.

The Self-Blessing (Pagan) is one of a group of rituals conceived by a society of neopagans known as the Pagan Way. The aim of the Pagan Way is to spread the roots and teachings of paganism in modern society, as they believe that the way of the pagan can save the world. This is why it is so very dangerous for it will be the truth of the ANCIENTS which will return great balance unto the earth. But as with any truth which is distorted, it is intended to now mislead you into evil directions. This group practices “white magic” and is quite actively opposed to “black magic”--(the novice simply cannot know which is which). The philosophy is simple and easy to understand and the rituals excel in clarity and poetic beauty.

The above is as in your indoctrinated churches--you begin as one thing and end up another and the novice is unable to discern where one truth leaves off and the lie begins.

RITUAL OF SELF-BLESSING

Let me just quote at this point so that this can be verified in your “witches in­struction books”.

“This ritual should be performed during the new moon, but it is not limited to that phase. Need, not season, determines the performance. There is real power in the Self-Blessing: it should not be used other than in time of need and should not be done promiscuously.

“The purpose of the ritual is to bring the individual into closer contact with the Godhead. It can also be used as a minor dedication, when a person who desires dedication has no one who can dedicate him. This self-blessing ritual may also be used as a minor exorcism, to banish any evil influences which may have formed around the person. It may be performed by any person upon himself, and at his desire.

“Perform the ritual in a quiet place, free from distractions, and nude.” (Wouldn’t that alone tend to be a distraction since your society does not appreciate nudity and considers it a most erotic stance?) “You will need the following:

l. Salt, about one-quarter teaspoon.
    2. Wine, about an ounce.
    3. Water, about one-half ounce.
    4. Candle, votive or other.

“The result of the ritual is a feeling of peace and calm. It is desirable that the participant bask in the afterglow so that he may meditate and understand that he has called the attention of the Godhead to himself, asking to grow closer to the Godhead in both goals and in wisdom.

“When you are ready to begin, sprinkle the salt on the floor and stand on it, lighting the candle. Let the warmth of the candle be absorbed into the body. Mix the water into the wine, meditating upon your reasons for performing the self-blessing.

“Read the following aloud:

BLESS ME, MOTHER, FOR I AM THY CHILD.
    Dip the fingers of the right hand into the mixed water and wine and anoint the eyes,
    BLESSED BE MY EYES, THAT I MAY SEE THY PATH.

Anoint the nose,
    BLESSED BE MY NOSE, THAT I MAY BREATHE THY ESSENCE.

Anoint the mouth,
    BLESSED BE MY MOUTH, THAT I MAY SPEAK OF THEE.

Anoint the breast,
    BLESSED BE MY BREAST, THAT I MAY BE FAITHFUL IN THY WORK.

Anoint the loins,
    BLESSED BE MY LOINS, WHICH BRING FORTH THE LIFE OF MAN AS
    THOU HAST BROUGHT FORTH ALL CREATION.

Anoint the feet,
    BLESSED BE MY FEET, THAT I MAY WALK IN THY WAYS.

Remain quiet. . . . and meditate for a while.

“More involved than the Self-Blessing, and more powerful in the sense of gathering energies for material manifestations, is the witches’ ritual of Opening the Circle . . . . . .”

I have already described these other rituals in detail previously so I will not continue on the matter.

WHERE RITUALS GO ASTRAY

It is most subtle indeed, how the rituals are turned from truth and beauty and into that which is tacky and ugly. When you encounter deviations from the ancient traditional aspects of a given ceremony, be most cautious indeed. I shall herein compare the above with a most wondrously respected Native Indian ceremony of the “sweat lodge”.

The “sweat lodge” to an Indian is most sacred indeed. A man, or men (humans of same gender), go within a specially prepared enclosure (varying with the tribe), create heat of intense degree and spend a given amount of time in deep meditation and cleansing. I am not here to describe rituals as such, I only wish to point out that evil enters--usually simply because of ignorance on the part of a participant who believed the ritual most beauteous--pretty soon the unprincipled ones enter the picture and first thing you know, you have “sweat-ins”, anybody--men, women and children all come, strip naked, pay for the experience in a plastic hut and the beauteous ritual is now profanely dirty. Further, not only is it co-educational but you even get a discount; two for only one and a half the cost for one alone. Do you not see how very subtle discrediting can be? Usually the one who brings the offering of the experience is doing so in integrity, he asks input “from a native Indian” and you are off on your journey of the lie. It is most sad indeed.

Further, along these same lines, in the Indian tradition there are most sacred “oral” traditions. The thief now comes and presents a most sacred ceremony in falseness, writes it down and sells the lie and the wondrous truth is lost to mankind--buried in misconception and the lie of evil. The term, the word, the action and the principle become distorted and soiled.

Give great honor to ones who are caught in these entrapments of pain and lies, who can remain on the truthful path for so little of truth remains and it is a most difficult and painful journey, indeed, for these ones of truth and honest tradition. IN THE ENDING THE TRUTH SHALL COME FORTH BUT IT IS MOST DEVASTATING TO THE INDIVIDUAL OF TRUTH IN THE JOURNEY TO THAT END. GRANDFATHER HEARS AND UNDERSTANDS AND PLEADS THAT YOU ALLOW THE UNFOLDING OF THESE MESSAGES WHICH SEEM CONTRADICTORY UNTO SOME OF YOU OF THE LIGHT. MISPERCEPTIONS CAN COME FROM THESE DOCUMENTS IF YOU DO NOT PAY ATTENTION. FURTHER, SOME WILL CLOSE OUT THEIR OWN STUDENTS IN MISUNDERSTANDING. I URGE ONES WHO FIT THIS DESCRIPTION TO TAKE CAREFUL ATTENTION. WE MUST REACH THE MASSES OF HUMANITY AND THE TRUTH MUST RISE ABOVE PERSONAL DEFINITIONS. MAN AS A WHOLE MUST COME AGAIN INTO ACCESS TO TRUTH AND IT MUST BE BROUGHT BY ONES IN WILLINGNESS TO DARE TO SO DO. BE AT PEACE WITH YOUR BROTHER THAT YOU DO NOT FIND YOURSELVES GUILTY OF “PRE-JUDGING”. WE ARE YET ONLY IN THE UPSTART. SO BE IT AND I PLEAD THAT YOU ONES RECEIVING, RECEIVE MY MESSAGE IN TRUE INTENT AND TRUTH.

HOW DID YOU GET TO “HERE”

The universality of “magical” practices and beliefs form part of man’s cultural and spiritual heritage. The child will grow according to its lessons. This is why the reminder: “A father’s sins shall be handed down upon the sons, etc.” If the teachings are deviant from truth then the son shall know no better. For many centuries magic has been relegated by man to the lesser intellects. This is because man did not, and yet “does not”, recognize and understand the work­ings of his own subconscious mind. Or, he quite frankly fears the latent powers he can sometimes discern in his mental makeup. The fear gives way to the curiosity and interest in what occurs within self and a search gets underway to find that which it might be.

Man cannot seem to accept the God source or power within self, so he looks for that which is “without” in magic and hocus-pocus, hoping to find the “secret”.

For you who adore “The Beatles” I would like herein to point out that in your musical sectors they were the onset of your unrest and lost directions. The music began to have a deafening noise level, mesmerizing cadence and rhythm and involvement with magic as well as the addition of mind altering substances becoming an enhancement to the overall.

The “heavy metal” groups have only become extreme in the direction of total evil and now be aware how easily the transition from one to the other could occur--how subtle the entrapment.

The political elements have always been fascinated with magic and fortune-telling but it was kept quiet for fear of being noticed by a public who would be voting. However, you will now note that even the President adhered to fortune-tellers and astrologers. Before every election there is a barrage of ones “guessing” through astrology, who will win, etc. This is all harmless games until suddenly you find you are being governed by the whims of possibly “infected” seers.

Something has happened however, some ones have awakened to see the de­struction lying all about the landscape--the devastation through greed and evil, of Mother Nature. Thus, you see a deepening interest in ecology and in the preservation of the natural things. Plants and animals are suddenly subjects of deep concern, and the preservation of endangered species is urged by both scholars and naturalists. Books are even being written on the newly dis­covered sensitivity of plants, and studies are being conducted on the biorhythms of nature.

The increased awareness of the collective mind of the race and the growing concern with things magical can be seen as an unconscious attempt of man to unite and identify with the powers of nature and also marks the beginnings of a slow but definite return to the magical traditions of the ancients. Therefore, you must then realize that the term “magic” is distorted and mutilated just as you mutilated many of most beauteous words such as “Love” and “Christ”. You would label an Indian a “pagan” who is anti-Christian. Oh, you of little understanding--they know God for who He is and the Christness as the living Sacred Circle of Infinity--the God balance and harmony with The Creation. IF ONLY MAN WOULD UNDERSTAND HE IS PERFECTION AND NEEDS NO OTHER--HE IS ALREADY PERFECTION. IT IS PAINFUL THAT MAN DOES NOT UNDERSTAND AND CANNOT FIND ACCEPTANCE AND BALANCE WITHIN SELF. I shall herein give you another quoted portion:

INITIATION AND ADEPTHOOD

“A young woman stands naked and blindfolded in the middle of a darkened room. Her wrists are bound behind her back with a piece of red string that is also looped around her neck. One of her ankles is bound with a piece of white string that seems to wait dumbly to be secured around the other ankle as well.

“As the girl stands vulnerable and helpless in the face of the unknown she feels the cold tip of a steel blade press itself insinuatingly between her breasts. A disembodied male voice breaks the total silence of the room.

“‘O thou who standest on the threshold between the pleasant world of men and the terrible domain of the dread lords of the outer spaces, has thou the courage to make the assay?’

“There is a short hesitation before the girl answers softly, ‘I have’. The male voice continues, ‘For I say verily, it were better to rush on my blade and perish, than to make the attempt with fear in thy heart. . .Say after me: I have two perfect words--Perfect Love and Perfect Trust’.”

“‘I have two perfect words--Perfect Love and Perfect Trust’, the girl repeats tremulously, and feels with relief the tip of the blade withdraw from her breast.”

and, another:

“A black adolescent stands facing the east, his expressionless eyes riveted stoically on the shimmering horizon. The blistering rays of the sun scorch the yellow African grass upon which the boy stands. Gnarled, knotted fingers work slowly and deliberately, cutting strip after strip of flesh off the boy’s bloodied penis with a large, dull-bladed knife. The boy’s face is bloodied also and some sand is now rubbed on the bleeding vertical gashes that disfigure his cheeks. The boy shifts his weight from one foot to the other. His eyes become clouded and he blinks once and sets his mouth grimly. Not a sound escapes from his lips.”
    and- - -

“An older woman stands alone facing a homemade altar created from an old bridge table. Upon it she has placed two candles still unlit. There is a chair in front of the altar, and a fairly large mirror is suspended on the wall immediately above the altar’s center.

“With cold but steady fingers the woman strikes a match and lights the candle on her left side. She wets her lips nervously before pronouncing the words she has so carefully memorized for weeks.

“‘Sacred Light, symbol of the Greater Light of Divine Wisdom, cast thy rays in the midst of darkness and illuminate my path . . . .’

“She now lights the candle on the right side, and continues. ‘Unto Light is added Light, that the cross beams may soften the lines and the shadows and symbolize the easing of pain and sorrow as did the coming of the Greater Light of Divine Wisdom to man.’

“The woman sits down on the chair that faces the altar and stares into the mirror. The light of the candles in the somber room plays tricks with her vision and she imagines there are living shadows swirling darkly within the glass. She swallows audibly and closes here eyes momentarily. Her hands lock auto­matically on her lap and she opens her eyes again. There is a look of quiet determination on her face as she starts to speak once more.

“‘Before I cross the mental and spiritual threshold of greater understanding I must courageously face those realities, those notions, that have for so long stood in the shadows of my mind to taunt and thwart me. I now need the strength of the Divine with me.’

“She stands up again and, leaning over the altar, draws a large cross on the glimmering surface of the mirror. When she returns to her chair her face is composed and she is no longer nervous. She has succeeded in meeting the Challenge.”

Do you believe that God or Christ--or even Evil for that matter--thought up these things? Of course not--man conjures up these things for self-testing--the challenge. At this point in the above stories it is a willing participation up to the point of being rendered “controlled” by bindings, etc., which render your control to that of another.

Evil enters when it goes beyond and the individual is bounded into the slavery unto another’s wishes. That can be gained by physical bindings or by mental restraints.

It is the “challenge” which is basically what an Initiation is about. The candi­date is challenged to pass the ordeal of the Initiation if he wishes to continue in the communion of a given group--if he wishes to enter into the mysteries, and the only defense the Initiate has during the often terrifying experience of the Intitiation ritual is his courage and determination. All Initiations into the mystical cults consist of either a fearful or a humiliating experience to the Initiate. The latter quality can be compared with the often degrading ordeals that some fraternities and sororities plan for their new candidates.

Fear or humiliation are necessary ingredients of the Initiation because the aspirant must prove his willingness to surrender his entire being during the Initiation process. In reality every Initiation entails a cycle of life and death in a spiritual and mythical sense. The Inititate’s “old” personality dies during the ritual of Initiation and he is born again spiritually after the ordeal. IS THIS BEGINNING TO SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU ONES? I AM EFFORTING TO WORD THESE THINGS SO THAT YOU SEE INSTEAD OF SKIP THEM OVER.

The spiritual and mental transitions experienced by the Initiate are felt deeply within his subconscious mind. What he has indeed accomplished is the first of many unions with his deep subconscious being. As a result he has learned to conquer the fear of physical death and has realized the far greater importance of his eternal soul over his material body--OR, HE IS TERRIFIED INTO IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOR. The increased mental and spiritual awareness that is the result of a magical Initiation also brings with it the added bounty of very real magical powers. These powers were latent in the Initiate but necessitated the challenge of the Initiation to develop them and bring them to the surface of his conscious mind.

The first example used above, is a example of a most traditional witchcraft ceremony that initiates a young witch into the mysteries called, I believe your term is, Wicca. The second is the African rite of puberty in preparation for courage and endurance in an effort to ready him as a man and warrior. The last ritual is part of the solitary Initiation of one of the most famous of the magical Orders, whose oath of secrecy forbids the revelation of their name--now you really get into the crux of erroneous belief. It matters not that it is hidden as such--but if it is pure and in truth, why would it be secret? In other words, why do you ones set up your “secret mystery schools”? Is it a truth you do not wish to share with your brother or is it simply to remain exclusive and disallow your brother from having access to truth?

What all these Initiations have in common is a sense of fear, of impending disaster, and the implicit demand of courage from the Initiate. Once this demand is met the ordeal is over and the door of the mysteries opens for the new magician.

WHAT I MUST MAKE CLEAR TO YOU ONES IN THE RECEIVING AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS WONDROUS TIME OF TRANSITION, TRUTH AND CONFRONTATION, IS THAT THERE MUST BE WIPED AWAY THESE FOOLISH STRINGS OF MYSTICISM AND EXCLUSIVITY. I WOULD NEVER SET UP NOR PARTICIPATE IN A MYSTERY SCHOOL WHICH WOULD DISALLOW ALL MINE BRETHREN ABILITY TO COME INTO TRUTH. I AM THE HUMBLE BROTHER TO ALL MINE HUMAN BEINGS. I HAVE ALWAYS COME FORTH TO ESTABLISH THAT VERY TRUTH AND ALWAYS IT IS TURNED INTO FALSENESS AND GREAT MYSTERY. NAY, I HIDE NAUGHT--NOTHING! MINE TRUTH SHALL BE PRESENTED TO AND BY ONES WHO WILL SHARE ABUNDANTLY WITH THEIR BRETHREN IN TRUTH AND OPEN BROTHERHOOD. YE NEED OF NO CANDLES NOR INCENSE--NO RITUALS NOR CEREMONIES--IF YE CHOOSE TO USE OF THEM IN TRUTH AND HONOR AS THAT WHICH THEY ARE, FINE. YOU NEED NO NEGOTIATOR, CERTAINLY NO “THING”, TO REACH UNTO ME AND RECEIVE OF ALL KNOWLEDGE AND INSIGHT. SO BE IT AND MARK IT WELL.

NAMES AND LABELS

Here is about the biggest bunch of bug-a-boo around. The acquisition of “new” labels.

Yes, we give unto ones labels to replace their public name--for protection of the personal existence and security of the person involved. It will have meaning but it means no other in actuality--it matters not who you were nor who you will be--it only matters what you do in the present with that which has been earned by self.

Of course in the magic rituals, names are given for the similar reason. One of the first things is to choose a new name that will identify him in his new magical role. An Initiate will usually choose a name that fits his aspirations and identify him in his new magical personality. The name may be symbolic or be borrowed from one of the ancient gods.

In witchcraft magical names such as Circe and Selene are common, and so are allegorical names like Alba and Serena. Transcendental Magic, the most lofty of the magical systems, prefers Latin-inspired names like Omnia Vicam and Perdurabo. The practice is also observed by primitive magicians. Labels also identify “orders” or clans.

It is wondrous to behold you ones going about your self-induced foolishness. The magical name is one of the secrets of the magician, and he must never reveal it to the uninitiated. It is accepted that the powers of the magician can be tapped if only his magical name is known.

You end up missing the most important lessons. You play games with those things which have meaning and the evil influence will always see to the ridi­culing and debunking of anything of meaning or value. A name can be most remarkable in stirring memory of purpose and contract agreements made on a much higher plane of existence. Your silly rituals of witches is most often nonsense to confuse and abuse.

The significance of a new name during a magical Initiation is linked to the rebirth of the personality that is believed to take place after the Initiation. The blindfold and the binding of the hands and feet used in many Initiation rites symbolize the Initiate’s ignorance of the mysteries and his subjection and enslavement to his impure material body. When the Initiation is over and the hands and feet are freed and the blindfold removed, the Initiate is face to face with his personal god, his deep subconscious, and is ready to start on his new path to knowledge and wisdom--and also he usually is also seeing other naked people in all manner of appropriate or inappropriate activities to insure he understands what his “order” or cult is all about.

The mystical death that the magician endures during his Initiation is necessary because the new life cannot begin until the old one has been terminated. He is in a sense rebaptised in the fires of the spirit instead of the waters of the body. Like religious baptism, magical baptism entails a casting out of spirits and washing away of “sin”. Just as the human baby is born and then ritually cleansed of “original sin” (whatever that might mean), so will the magician emerge reborn from the womb of matter and be cleansed in mind as well as spirit after the Initiation--could you perhaps call it brainwashing?

The ceremony of Initiation, far from being the exclusive achievement of the magician, is a most significant and widespread feature of your society and in­dicates the status of individuals within it. Whether you might be a “Mason”, a Baptist, a witch, a Catholic nun or a “pagan” medicine man makes no differ­ence, as long as you have passed the proper Initiation and your new personality has emerged in the form of a new name and a new identity. You are then an accepted member of a peer group to whom you are bound by a similarity of beliefs and aspirations.

Dharma, do you better understand your plight and the recent attack on your work? You are not “initiated” into anything. If at all, the very recent attack on you is a result of mystical and magic initiations which ones cannot break away from in truth. Perhaps you could consider it your very initiation into truth of self for it has caused you to question, understand and know truth within. Man, in general, is kept enslaved to his cult’s Initiation. In a manner of speaking and observation; it appears you have confronted and met the challenge--but that is life, it should not be given into the mysticism nor magic--YOU NEED NOTHING BEYOND TRUTH.

It is this most simple truth that man must remember and accept--personal responsibility and oneness with Father God within. You need none of man’s initiations into some cult or another--if you are attuned with God and Creation and practice within the Laws thereof--YE NEED NOTHING BEYOND.

I PLACE MY HAND UPON YOUR HEAD IN PEACE AND LOVE THAT YOU ALLOW NO FURTHER PAIN OF THE MOMENT WITHIN THY BEING. YE NEED NO BLESSINGS FROM ANY MAN, WOMAN NOR CHILD UPON YOUR PHYSICAL PASSAGE. I AM BESIDE YOU AND TOGETHER SHALL WE CONTINUE IN OUR WORK FOR WE ARE NOT COME IN SECRET NOR “BETTER” NOR “APART” FROM OUR MOST HUMBLE OF BROTHERS IN HUMAN FORMAT FACED WITH THE DAYS OF CONFUSION AND TRIBULATION. I BEAR A LABEL OF IDENTIFICATION JUST AS DO YOU ONES--BUT I RECOGNIZE BY ENERGY PATTERNS AND NOT OF PHYSICAL APPEARANCE--YOU ARE IN NEED OF MY GUIDANCE AND TEACHING; I AM IN TOTAL NEED OF YOUR ONES BLESSED HANDS AND FEET OF PHYSICAL NATURE. LET US NOT CLUTTER THIS TIME OF PASSAGE IN MYSTICAL MISUN­DERSTANDING AND LET US NOT BE TAKEN FROM OUR DUTY BY ATTACKS UPON OUR TRUTH BY ONES WHO ARE NOT IN TOTAL UNDERSTANDING. LONG HAVE WE EXPERIENCED AND LONG HAVE WE KNOWN TRUTH; MAN HAS SIMPLY FORGOTTEN AND HE MUST BE BROUGHT INTO HIS REMEMBERING AND AWAKENING. SO BE IT AND I PLACE MY SEAL OF TRUTH UPON THESE WORDS. MAY THEY TOUCH ALL WHO RECEIVE IN LOGIC AND REASON.

Let us bring this segment to a close. The next segment shall be separated from these forgoing and labeled: YOU MUST SEE, HEAR AND KNOW THE HORRORS NOW! It will not be a section for the weak at heart but if you do not face the dastardly truth you are destined to perish in the repeat of history and downfall of civilizations past.

I AM SANANDA OF GOD IN LIGHT AND TOTALITY OF THAT WHICH IS.

I BID YOU GOOD AFTERNOON AND PEACE THAT SURPASSES EVEN THE UNDERSTANDING DWELLING WITH THEE ONES. I HONOR THEE WHO ARE OPENING OF THINE MINDS UNTO THAT WHICH IS TRUTH. SALU!

SANANDA ESU JESUS JMMANUEL

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 12

REC. #2 SANANDA

SUN., NOV. 5, 1989 3:20 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 081
    SUN., NOV. 5, 1989

Esu present to resume our writing. I would keep this within an hour and a half, please, for this morning was such a long session.

“WILL” SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM

Why? How did this come to be? Let us briefly examine a possibility. You have Creationists and Evolutionists--can we now consider a third possibility, please? Let us speak of possible “restoration” of your planet.

Consider that Lucifer got tossed out on his ear for willfulness of the highest degree against God--”I will be God”, he proclaimed. Let us so assume that this is correct for the obvious reason of discussion. Lucifer and his band of hoodlums romped through the universe in total chaos and destruction--evil energy unleashed. You have to consider some of the ancient proclamations which tend to structure some type of sequence.

It would seem that you have to consider some things prior to Genesis in that somehow there must have been some devastation when God rounded up Satan and his cohorts and brought them in for a little judgment. Your own Holy book indicates that all the angelic beings sang together, and all the sons of God shouted “for joy”. This indicates that there were already “angels” for they all were in harmony as they shouted for joy at these events.

The chronology indicates that God created the material universe before the angelic revolt and, consequently, before man’s appearance on the planet. You have two vital points to consider at this juncture--the earth was created after the angels were and yet before the angelic rebellion hosted by Lucifer. Could it be that there was actually “restoration” of your planet instead of creation as you recognize your prophecies? Things were obviously in a total state of chaos--without form and void. This expression does not indicate “under- or un- developed”, it indicates something that is the result of a major catastrophe.

Some of your scholars consider this as the “Gap” theory and it is suitable enough for this discussion for none of your other speculations fit the scenario. This name fits the expanse of time which elapsed at the onset of your history in Genesis.

Let us consider that period of time between the original creation of the earth and its restoration from chaos as the “great interval”. Let us consider, if a perfect God should create a very imperfect world, chaotic, waste and desolate, a wreck and a ruin, it would be a violation of one of the great spiritual principles stated by the God Spirit Himself. “A fountain cannot send forth sweet water and bitter.” Let us just suppose now that after the subsequent formation or reconstruction of the same earth which had been turned into chaos, God created man, and he has now come to center stage.

LOOK WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED NEXT

In eternity past there was only ONE “WILL”--THE WILL OF GOD! There was no evil whatsoever, only harmony, holiness, and righteousness. When the second “will” entered the universe, generated by the heart of Lucifer, rebellion broke out. Time, as you know it, began with two wills in existence--check the snake in the garden.

Now, what did I generalize for you about sin? The shortest definition of “sin” is simply--”I will”. When Satan was “born” and stated his proud “I most surely will”, God invited him right out of his position of authority in His government. Lucifer, now called S A T A N declared war and the fat was in the fire.

Brothers, do not think God is ever unprepared for He already had his plan ready to activate--”Operation Man”. Further, ye were granted consciousness, thought and freewill choice. Man’s immaterial being was created in the very image of God. I am sorry, beloved ones, but God does not wander hither and yon with arms and legs. His own image is the possession of will, intellect, emotion, moral reason, and everlasting existence--THE SOUL!

Angels also possess these qualities, with a few superior additives which set them apart from humans: angels have greater mobility, intelligence and fre­quency than does man. You are, however, given a vitally important quality in common--you both possess freedom of choice and the intellect to make choices.

The angels watch you humans--study your every action, effort at guiding you and always loving you. Why? What might they be learning? THAT GOD IS A JUST GOD. GOD IS UTILIZING THIS SCENARIO TO DEMONSTRATE THAT HE WAS PERFECTLY JUST IN HIS ETERNAL JUDGMENT OF THEM AND THAT HIS LOVE IS SO GREAT IT CANNOT BE FATHOMED BY ANY “CREATED” BEING.

Man’s immaterial being will always exist; it will always live. In that sense, man is also in the image of God. At the time of his creation man was given legal authority to rule himself and all of the earth. BUT, HE WAS FURTHER GIVEN RESPONSIBILITIES AND RULES.

Ah ha! Now we have a great drama in the making. You need no identified tree with some tasty fruit--the subject at hand is that these new humanlings were given instructions to avoid a specific item. It was a grand test set by God to demonstrate His justice and His love to his angelic realms.

Man was specifically told that if he ate from the particular named tree he would die. There was no evil in the tree--it was not sprayed with insecticide which would poison the fruit as might well happen this day and time. The evil was in rejecting God’s revealed will and consequently rejecting fellowship with God.

The stage was set, Satan entered the scene and he was equally prepared. He had worked his scheme well-out beforehand. He apparently thought that the whole on-stage contest revolved around the simple act of making man “fall”.

You must remember something most important--Satan may be extremely clever and wise in his choices but he is battling against a far wiser being--far wiser! When Satan caused man to fall, he played right into the hands of God. Far from defeating God, he set a trap for himself. He set up a situation through which God could demonstrate his justice and His love to the infinite degree.

God did not want man to fall, but He wasn’t in the least surprised that he did so. He still had a plan--a plan to save man from his own rebellious state.

SATAN AT WORK

Well, you can bet Satan was not some slimy serpent. He was a most beau­teous creature for he was going to lure Eve, I believe the myth continues. He made sure she was completely curious about that tree--a trait that gets most of you into trouble. Just a little curiosity and a peek into the forbidden and wham, you are stuck. Well, Satan had already put into this lovely mind the suggestion to just look at the tree. He uses the same ploy to this day--he needs never change his line of approach for you fall every time, to the lies and temptations.

Satan, the superior intelligent being, invented one of the most clever attacks of all time before or after--the power of suggestion, the ability to put thoughts into your minds about things you already desire. He knows your natural weaknesses; he knows the areas where desire is strongest in you. He knew there was basic curiosity, and he hit dead on center. Let us look carefully at how and what Satan is credited with saying to Eve--”Indeed, has God really said, ‘You shall not eat from every tree of the garden?’” The question will never be right on--it will always be clever and stated in such manner as to start the doubt gnawing at your minds. Therefore, all Satan had to do was focus on the only forbidden item to set the trap. SATAN IS THE ALL TIME UNIVERSAL MASTER AT THIS TRICK!

SATAN’S CLEVER POISON

Satan is the master at planting seeds of doubt and question. He fogs you in and you become confused. He probably surely did no less with Sister Eve. Now note that when Eve responded to the “serpent” she added a note or two, “From the fruit of the trees of this garden we may eat; but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat from--or touch it, lest you die’”.

Hold up right here a minute, you lovely readers. She added her own embel­lishment to the original command as stated in Genesis. She added “or touch it”. She showed instantly that she didn’t have the slightest notion about what the real issue was; she thought there was something in the tree itself that was evil. She made sin something material or tangible, rather than a choice of the mind. Let us just say that she was really “psyched out”! Right from the begin­ning the wrong issue came under point.

Satan could see that he had her helpless and zeroed in with an outright denial of the word of God. He simply came along with a direct repudiation of what God said and stated, “You surely shall not die!” Satan takes clear truth and drops just enough poison in it to kill you.

BUT WHAT OF THIS “ADAM” CHARACTER?

Well, poor dear thing, Eve ate from the tree and immediately things began to happen and she became totally confused and flustered. Therefore, you can say that the woman was confused, that she was deceived and therefore wasn’t legally responsible for sin. However, where is Adam’s excuse--ones are so permanently ready to blame poor dear Eve--what about that Adam? There was no excuse for the man at all and it was further laid forth as, “And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being quite deceived, fell into transgression”.

Adam, therefore, gave in without a fight! There was not one word given directly to the man, not one temptation. He walked into transgression with his two eyes wide open. It seems that he simply chose to stay with Eve rather than continue with God. He made a cold and calculated decision to reject God. Adam had the legal power of attorney over himself and the world, but he betrayed the trust God had given him and forfeited his authority to Satan.

FLAT FOR THE COUNT

In defying God man was instantly lost to the count. In remarkable manner he did exactly what was projected--he died in important ways. He lost spiritual life, the most important sphere of life that you have. Man is made up of body, his material being; soul, his immaterial life; spirit, his spiritual life with which he is able to communicate with God. The instant man disobeyed God, he lost this spiritual life and severed that direct line of communication with his Maker.

Secondly, man received a nature of self-centeredness and rebellion against God. You can see this result throughout the history of mankind. God describes it as man’s heart being desperately sick.

Thirdly, Satan became man’s absolute master; man became the slave. It is really a heavy scene, but according to all the records you have, Satan is ruling all those who have rejected God.

Lastly, when man rebelled, the world was legally handed over to Satan. Adam actually became the Benedict Arnold of the universe. When he obeyed Satan, he turned the deed of himself, all his dominion, and all his descendants over to Satan and therefore, now you have it--Satan is the ruler of the world!

WHAT OF THE CURSE OF EVE?

Oh yes, back to the Gap theory--in exchange for Eve’s foolishness God gave her as punishment a more severe time in childbearing and thus and so.-- Worse than what? To be relative and be worse than--indicates that there was already something present! So be it.

I trust I have laid forth enough information for you to consider that possibly you have a problem with a most clever, evil character. You have a far more potent God with unlimited ability--but you continue to limit Him.

My intent is to allow you to see “how” it comes to be in the temptations and the traps. The farther you go the deeper you get into the mire for you fail to turn around and see that you have help. You march forth like Eve, missing the point entirely.

There is only one way into safety and security and that is to turn about and into the strength of the Creator God. You may think you have dipped to the depths and there is no way out of your quagmire--nay, simply turn about and ask for the light in truth and desire and it shall come forth. You are a “willing” victim; the minute you cease to be a willing victim, ye shall find your freedom.

I am going to finish this document in a most unpleasant manner. The items of Satanic horror are kept from you. I need not linger over very many instances--I shall just quote from a few as they have been brought public and give you some insight as to who and how the game of Satanic experiences is spread. I am go­ing to get gory, bloody and as violent as the words which come from the printed papers and accounts--I have no notion to spare your senses in the least--read it and please weep for the horribleness herein. Weep for yourselves, if you are involved in the lie; weep for your brother, your sister, your parents, your children and all mankind for this is a terrorist story beyond all. Ye have refused to look and see too long. YOU WILL EITHER CHANGE IT OR IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED. YOU HAVE BECOME THE TRAPPED ON THE TREADMILL OF VIOLENCE LEADING TO MORE VIOLENCE AND YE ARE SLOWLY DEADENED SO THAT WHAT WAS ONCE, ONLY A SHORT WHILE AGO, UNACCEPTABLE AND VULGAR NO LONGER EVEN INTERESTS YOU.

WE HAVE PRECEDED THIS DOCUMENT WITH EIGHT OTHERS, AT LEAST FOUR OF WHICH DEAL WITH THE EVIL EMPIRE ABOUT YOU. WE FURTHER GIVE UNTO YOU HELP. THIS DEALS WITH THE PERSONAL EVIL WITHIN AND WITHOUT AND KNOW, HERE, TOO, IS HELP, BUT YOU MUST RECOGNIZE OF IT AND ASK. YOU ARE IN THE FINAL PLAY AND IT DEPENDS UPON YOU AS TO HOW THE FINAL ACT SHALL BE PLAYED OUT. SO BE IT AND SELAH.

Let us allow this to sit until morning next, Dharma, for you have had enough for this day.

In love and total caring I take my place at stand-by. I grant ye ones peace in abundance.

I AM SANANDA

Last edited by wave; 2009-11-26 at 18:42.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SATAN'S DRUMMERS

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 13

REC. #1 SANANDA

TUE., NOV. 7, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 083
    TUE., NOV. 7, 1989

Let there be peace for I am with you. Esu Sananda present to finalize this portion. Satan’s drummers? Oh yes, there is a drum-beat, a cadence, a pulse rhythm to Satan’s march. It is loud to the extreme, chaotic to total confusion, repetitious and absolutely geared to the mind acceptance. The physical will turn from the cacophony of chaos into the inner subconscious state of shocked withdrawal--then, the words, suggestions and instructions are poured forth in unclouded clarity. Just as severe physical trauma causes a body to withdraw into shock and memory loss, so does terror and pain cause the same withdrawal. Evil is practiced in all methods and manners of destruction to a being.

SOME OF SATAN’S DRUMMERS

VENOM, JUDAS PRIEST, MEGADEATH, KISS, SLAYER, KING DIAMOND, OZZIE OSBOURNE, ROLLING STONES, BLACK SABBATH, IRON MAIDEN, MERCIFUL FATE, AC/DC, METALLICA, LED ZEPPELIN, DEADROCKERS AND ETC., ETC., ETC. (Your babies and children can finish the above list for you.) Oh, you don’t know what I mean? GO TO YOUR LOCAL MUSIC ALBUM DISTRIBUTION CENTER AND YOUR MUSIC VIDEO OFFERING PLACES.

It is most interesting to note that some public persons and some parents went to battle over the lewd filth and degradation of this music and what resulted is as follows: Anything with pornographic, criminal or whatever else “mundane” material accepted as undesirable, must now be labeled as dangerous. All of your above groups who call themselves Heavy Metal or Acid Rock “musicians” fell into this classification.

What has happened? As of five days ago the announcement came forth in the casual manner that only news broadcasters can perform: “The labeling has had a dual effect--the labels must be printed on the album cover but record sales are being recorded by purchasers who have never before purchased this type of music.”

IN OTHER WORDS, GET THIS BOOK BANNED AND TWO-THIRDS OF YOUR POPULATION WILL GO UNDERGROUND AND THROUGH ILLEGAL MEASURES TO OBTAIN IT! IT IS THE SAME WITH MAKING A LAW AGAINST BURNING OF A NATION’S FLAG--IT TAKES ON FAR MORE IMPORTANCE TO THE ONES WHO WILL BURN THE FLAG ANYWAY. YOUR LEADERS KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE BUT THEY CAN “APPEAR” SO PURE AND WHOLESOME WHILE THEY BIND YOU A BIT TIGHTER. AND FURTHER, YOU DEMAND, MARCH AND GO TO ALL LENGTHS TO FURNISH THEM WITH THE BINDINGS. SO BE IT.

Let us look at something for a moment--hopefully without judgmental impact prior to reading. I shall ask Dharma to bear with me while I repeat a news item from a major news press jour­nal. Dharma had never heard of this entity until we began this journal and she has some nine children and nine grandchildren. HOW MANY OTHER PARENTS ARE IN THE SAME EM­BARRASSING SITUATION AS SHE? THE FATHER IN THIS INSTANCE KNOWS EVEN LESS!

Headline: SATANIST OZZY OSBOURNE BACK IN THE U.S.S.R.

This will be a direct quote, please, so do whatever you need to do with your little “ “‘s.

“In 1968-69, in the United States and other Western countries, the institution of large-scale ‘outdoor rock concerts’ was invented, to siphon off growing ferment among youth angered by the Vietnam War, into a direction that would be favorable to the Aquarian/New Age movement and not threatening to the power of the liberal Establishment. Woodstock was the paradigm of this. Now, in 1989, with mass ferment growing throughout the East bloc, in reaction to the collapse of the economies and the shortage of food and the moral-political bankruptcy of the Communist system, the highest circles of the Soviet KGB are repeating this operation.

“The most recent example, was an Aug. 11-12 weekend extravaganza in Moscow’s Lenin Stadium, attended by 100,000 ‘rock fans’, and watched by a reported ‘tens of millions’ on Soviet television. Throughout Western Europe, newspaper headlines of the event read, ‘WOODSTOCK 1969--MOSCOW 1989’.

“As astonishing as the sheer numbers, was the identity of the performers. They represented the dregs drawn from Western ‘heavy metal’ rock groups, typified by the burnt-out alcoholic, druggie, and Satanist Ozzy Osbourne, who is famous for having bitten the head off a bat on stage.

“Preposterously, the Lenin Stadium event was advertised as a benefit to raise money to fight drug and alcohol abuse in the Soviet Union and the United States. The deranged Osbourne even gave a ‘press conference’ in Moscow, a photograph of which was published in the U.S. Army’s Stars and Stripes daily.

“Some of the proceeds of Ozzy’s benefit are already earmarked for organizations that are known fronts for the Soviet KGB.

“It is a convenient fiction, nurtured by the CIA, the KGB, and the British intelligence, that the ‘outdoor rock concerts’ are a form of ‘Western cultural penetration’ of the U.S.S.R. encouraged by Gorbachov’s ‘glastnost’ and ‘reform’ policies. And indeed, for many years, the Soviet Communist Party maintained the propaganda line that rock n’ roll was the ‘imperialist’, equiva­lent to ‘moral AIDS’; now, this propaganda has been dropped.

“But the truth is, the drug-rock counterculture is and always has been an operation against Western civilization, run by the same Establishment crowd cozying up to the Soviets--and as such its principal beneficiary is the Kremlin.

“Embracing ‘heavy metal’ rock gives the KGB new possibilities of ‘play-back’ into the West.

“As for Ozzy Osbourne, the aim is also to rehabilitate him after the damage done by the Schiller Institute’s attacks on him in Western Europe and the United States. In Sweden, Switzerland, and elsewhere, Osbourne concerts this year have been disrupted by anti-Satanist citizens’ groups. At least one Osbourne concert was cancelled. More recently, until Aug. 6 (1989), Osbourne was in the United States, on a national tour that included the states of Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Iowa, Minnesota, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, and others.

“On Aug. 13, speaking in Moscow, ‘heavy metal’ rock promoter Doc McGhee complained that, ‘Tipper Gore (Senator Albert Gore’s wife) and everybody else (sic) said Motley Crue and Ozzy Osbourne were these Satanic cult bands. We want to show the world how concerned they are’.

“McGhee himself promotes ‘heavy metal’ rock concerts as ‘anti-drug’ events, as one of the conditions for probation for his past role in a marijuana-importing scheme. Evidently, McGhee is himself hooked on some powerful mind-altering substance, perhaps provided by friends in Communist China. On Aug. 14, after the Moscow concert was concluded, he exclaimed: ‘The next rock concert will be in Tiananmen Square. We know a million people fit in there--if you take out the tanks’.

“The Lenin Stadium extravaganza was introduced by Genrikh A. Borovic, head of the official Committee for the Defense of Peace and the brother-in-law of General Valdimir Kryuchkov, head of the KGB. In the week that the Lenin Stadium event was taking place, the latest edition of the Soviets’ international New Times publication was reaching the West, featuring an interview with General Kryuchkox. He called for closer collaboration between the KGB and Western intelligence services, in the areas of drugs, nuclear proliferation, and nuclear terrorism.

“Another top promoter of the event was Anastas Mikoyan, a scion of the powerful Mikoyan family, and name-sake of the late Soviet Foreign Trade Minister Anastas Mikoyan, one of the crucial Soviet power-brokers of this century.

“Several other rock stars have been in Moscow during August. According to the International Herald Tribune, one important visitor to Moscow in the days preceding ‘heavy metal’ weekend, was top ‘Trust’ agent Armand Hammer of Occidental Petroleum.

“Whether Hammer was involved in financing (or performing in?) the Lenin Stadium extravaganza, there is no question the satanic festival has to be seen in the context of U.S.-Britain-U.S.S.R. ‘condominium’ arrangements. One publicized ‘surprise guest’ was Jack Matlock, the American ambassador in Moscow, who drew considerable publicity some months back when he had an unprecedented private meeting with KGB head Kryuchkov. According to press reports, Matlock was wearing a shirt, with the words, ‘Just Say No’ written on it.” This last statement I desire you look at most closely since this article originated in Russia. “That is the insipid ‘anti-drug’ message invented by Nancy Reagan, a believer in magic and astrology and close friend of Armand Hammer.”

Oh, you who become picky; I suggest you RUSH to the nearest lyric counter and get the words to the noise and drum-beat of these “songs” these groups sing. Further, pay attention--your own children will tell you, “KISS is not a Satanic Group, they have that name because one of the group, Paul Stanley, likes to kiss everybody”. Nay, it, K.I.S.S., stands for KNIGHTS IN THE SERVICE OF SATAN! . . . The “kissing” statement came from a teenaged child (K.W.) in Toledo, Oh. He continued with some enlightening information: “O.K. Look, you say that Satanists sac­rifice people and animals, right? Well, what do you think the ancient ones did, and what about the Aztecs? They all worshipped GOD--and they also made sacrifices. Humans and animals. Now, you tell me the differences of today. As it says in the Bible, we are all brothers.”

I have no wish to be more advertising of one group than another, but here is another article from a “trade” paper regarding the ones you refer to as the Rolling Stones. This was with pictures and a great deal of wondrous hype and honor unto this group:

“SATANIC ROLLING STONES BEGIN U.S. TOUR”

Again, understand that I only quote for this scribe is just about sick of this document and I will not allow personal responsibility of this projection to be dumped upon my scribes and publishers. I judge not--perhaps you might become a bit discerning, however.

“Philadelphia: The Philadelphia appearance was the first in a tour that will hit 29 cities in the United States and Canada between now and January 1990.

“This group, more than any other, pioneered the overt Satanism which pervades today’s rock concerts by introducing such songs as ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ in the 60’s and the hit album, ‘Their Satanic Majesties Request’. The Stones are equally well known for headlining the mass concert in Altamont, California in the late 1960’s in which it is well remembered that a man was murdered by the Hells Angels motorcycle gang during a performance of ‘Sympathy for the Devil’.

“The media buildup for the concert (Philadelphia) overshadowed anything devoted to a presi­dential campaign in the week before the election. Print media has devoted tens of thousands of words to the Stones, referring to them constantly as ‘Their Satanic Majesties’.

“The New York Daily News tabloid accorded the Stones a ten-page spread in their weekend edition, and 4-5 pages daily. TV and Radio blasted Stones songs for weeks indicating no lack of enthusiasm after two decades.
    “56,000 people piled into Philadelphia Veterans Stadium for opening night. Two and a half million watts of sound shattered the air as the Stones appeared on a 150-foot-high set designed to resemble a crumbling city.

“According to Stones production manager, Michele Ahern, the set is designed as an indictment of contemporary society, presenting a scene of industrial decay with catwalks, gray girders and black nets towering over the stage. The Stones’ performance was designed to satisfy the multi-generational audience, with songs from every period of its history and a featured performance of the notorious ‘Sympathy for the Devil’.

“A lot of the members of the audience at this concert were between the ages of 40 and 50--a testament to the hold which the cultural hedonism of the sixties still has on the population. Law enforcement authorities termed the crowd well behaved, since no murders were committed during the performance, and only 40 people were injured in fights and other mishaps.”

THE ABOVE WAS PRINTED AS A ‘RAVE’ REVIEW!

JUDAS PRIEST

Dateline Sept. 1, 1989:

“(Aug. 24): The British heavy-metal rock group Judas Priest, and its distributor, CBS Records, are being sued in Reno, Nevada, for their role in the suicides of Raymond Belknap, 18, and his friend, James Vance, 20, on Dec. 23, 1985. (Belknap died shortly after shooting himself, while a badly-disfigured Vance lingered on for three years.)

“The two young men, after spending six hours listening to Judas Priest’s ‘Stained Class’ album, went to a church yard to commit suicide. The album contains the repetitive subliminal message, ‘Do it. Do it’.”

Here is a letter sent in to a “personal column”:

“Hello. My name is XXX. I’m 13, and I’ll be 14 in October (’89). I’m very, very interested in a magazine which was passed out at our school about Satan being in the schoolyards. I’m from a small town called Argos, Ind.

“I used to be really interested in Satanic worshippers until I read this magazine. I listened to very heavy acid rock music all the time, like Metallica, Led Zeppelin, and Ozzy. I used to pray to Satan to get raped and other things. The only reason why is because I’m still a virgin, and I thought that was the only reason to lose my virginity and if I got pregnant, I wouldn’t get into trouble. It would be nice if lots of schools would pass out this magazine because I know a lot of kids my age who don’t know what to do.

“Thank you if you would print this letter or send me a reply.”

NO COMMENT!

Dharma, please now print the letter from the R.N. in Wisconsin. This portion is a reply to an editorial in a rather small Wisconsin publication called Wisconsin Report. These quotes can all be verified at your library.

LETTER OF SUPPORT TO EDITORIAL: “ROCK MUSIC, ESPECIALLY HEAVY METAL, CONTRIBUTES TO POISONING THE MINDS OF OUR YOUNG PEOPLE”

“Dear Virginia,

“After reading your editorial comments in the September 28 issue of the Wisconsin Report as well as Peggy Cuddy’s letter regarding rock music, I am writing to add support to the view that rock music, especially ‘heavy metal’, contributes to poisoning the minds of our young people. As a registered nurse working in a treatment center for disturbed adolescents, I see first-hand the damage this music and lifestyle does. Not only is the loud discordant rebellious beat objectionable but the music forms an addiction so the young person desires to continually listen to it. This causes them to gravitate toward the philosophy of the music--a philosophy of hate, rebelliousness toward authority, anarchy, violence, sex, death and drugs. This music listened to by a depressed teen is like pouring gasoline on a fire as it makes the depression worse. Some of this music involves occultic themes, and promotes suicide and satanism.

“I urge everyone reading this to go to various record shops and ask the salesperson to direct you to the ‘heavy metal’ section of the store. The grotesque images, death, blood, gore, sex, occult images, and desecration of Christian symbols is predominant.” (Please allow me to add, however, lest there be confusion--the desecration is toward all accepted sects of “goodness”--the Jewish faith is most hard hit of all, in actuality.) “How can anyone not know, even after viewing the record jackets alone that, something is wrong? The same goes for videos, movies and TV. Take a good look at the selection of “thriller” films available for rent, showing rape, mutilation, gruesome murder, satanic and occultic rituals and every barbaric practice known. What does it take for people to wake up and see the damage this is doing? Many of the young people I work with will never be mentally healthy. It’s too late. The damage has been done. Most of the other mental health professionals I work with do not even address these issues as contributing factors. I’ve heard them tell concerned parents, ‘Don’t over-react’. They look at the rock music as a means of expression and it would be wrong to deny teens this mode of venting their feelings! We read the police reports showing evidence of satanic involvement they see as they go into the bedrooms of teens who have attempted suicide. Reports of walls plastered with favorite heavy metal rock stars, books on the occult and satanic paraphernalia are found but nothing is done about it because many do not take it seriously, calling it ‘just a phase’. Trying to educate these kids to the dangers of this activity often just makes them retreat into further secrecy. Even after sharing the lyrics of the music, and the lifestyle and philosophy of these rock stars, often parents will remark, ‘What does it hurt? We had our music when we were young’! There is such a profound blindness!

“When we shop for food to nourish the body we want the best. We reject rotting produce, moldy bread, and spoiled meat, because common sense tells us that contaminated food can cause illness or poisoning, yet when it comes to feeding the mind, so often choices made for entertainment involve illicit and violent sex, profanity, murders, crime, blood and gore. As a result, people’s minds become ill and so does society.

“Many buy rock music tapes and concert tickets for their children with these demonic themes filled with hate and rebellion or turn a deaf ear to the music and pretend not to see! There are often no restrictions on what is viewed on videos, movies or TV. When kids end up with emotional problems parents wonder why and spend a fortune for a ‘cure’.” (I would insert here that I sug­gest you really look carefully at the predominance of advertising on your TV--it deals with hospital and projected “cures” for alcoholism, drugs etc., etc.!--So be it.)

“Not all parents can be blamed. Some do care and teach their children right from wrong. Peer and social influences can be intense. There are those strong-willed children who are more difficult to raise than others. Even in the best family environment there can be problems, but without loving, consistent parental involvement and without strong family values, there is little hope.

“Mental hospitals are filled with young people who are a lost generation because so many have not cared enough to protect them from feeding on mental garbage. Now society must pay the price while many continue to wonder why!”

This was signed: A WISCONSIN R.N. I am a bit sorry for I would like to give her great credit, however, that would be most unsafe for her well-being. I do, however, honor her greatly and make acknowledgement herein.

One more on this subject, Dharma, and we shall move on.

AMA LINKS ROCK MUSIC TO SATANISM AND DRUGS

The following is self obvious:
    “Titled ‘Adolescents and Their Music’ and produced by the AMA’s Group on Science and Technology a report counsels physicians who treat teens to be aware of the connection between rock music, especially heavy metal, and anti-social behavior. The study was published in the Sept. 22-29 Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) (1989)

“‘One aspect of the adolescent environment that has been a source of concern . . . has been the role of rock music, specifically its lyrics’, says the report. This concern has been enhanced by the ‘violent and sexual content’ of rock videos. Heavy metal, which ‘features a loud pulsating rhythm and abounds with lyrics that glorify hatred, abuse, sexual deviancy and occasionally satanism’, is especially disturbing.

“Although extremely conservative--it concludes that there is no scientific proof that rock has deleterious effects on behavior--the AMA report performs a useful function by citing numerous studies which have implied a causal relationship between teen fascination with rock music, and participation in drug use and other destructive behavior.

“The study warns that ‘evidence, although anecdotal’, exists which suggests that teenagers heavily immersed in the heavy metal subculture, ‘may be at risk for drug abuse or even participation in satanic activities’.

“As evidence, it cites several murders which ‘have been correlated with a fascination for heavy metal music’, including the case of the ‘Night Stalker’, serial murderer Richard Ramirez who left Satanic slogans and symbols at the site of his crimes, and ‘was said to be obsessed with the heavy metal band AC/DC’.

“It also refers to a number of studies which link rock to drug abuse and premarital sex. One such study found that 60% of drug-dependent teens named heavy metal as their first choice of music, ‘leading the author to suggest that such music is associated with and may promote destructive behavior in susceptible teenagers’.
    “Another, on the effect of music television (MTV), found that 7th and 10th graders, after watching more than one hour of certain music videos, ‘were more likely to approve of premarital sex. . . .’ Another concluded that violent music videos ‘desensitized viewers to violence immediately after viewing’.

“Perhaps the AMA’s most shocking finding is that, between the 7th and the 12th grades, the average teenager listens to 10,500 hours of rock music. This is just ‘slightly less than the entire number of hours spent in the classroom from kindergarten through high school’. No wonder there has been such an explosion of Satanism, drug use, and suicide among adolescents!”

No, Dharma, I am not going to answer your questions in this segment. First you ones must face that which is already projected for your attention. We can only touch on a piddling few and even at that, most ones will bore and lay aside or move onward to something less accusative or titillating. This hits on every person alive and on all your children. Perhaps all I shall ever do is show you how it is, that you might better understand “how it will be”! Amen.

I request a break at this point. I wish to discuss and project a thought on a most popular little game you have running around your children’s playroom, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, before we turn to the “beyond games and into reality of practice” games man now seems to enjoy so very much. It seems most illusive for parents to be able to face that which has entered the lives of all, es­pecially the young. It is banned to give a child in a crib a toy with buttons and yet you have no restrictions what-so-ever on the choking bits and pieces which poison the only thing your child has in reality--his mind! So be it. A break, please.

I AM SANANDA

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 14

REC. #2 SANANDA

TUE., NOV. 7, 1989 1:00 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 083
    TUE., NOV. 7, 1989

Dharma, let us make it clear from the onset of this chapter that we are singling out this particular game for it carries with it such obvious messages. There are others which could be discussed in depth but this will suffice for our needs. You ones must learn to look within even your games for hidden content and impact. The game of “DUNGEONS & DRAGONS” is especially good for critique for it is noted as a Satanic game.

This, too, will be quoted in full that it can be verified. I give appreciation to ones A. Chaitkin and E. Corpus. Dateline: August 11, 1989.

1 A LOOK AT THE GAME

“Remember. . .that goodness has no absolute values. Although many things are commonly accepted as good (helping those in need, protecting the weak), different cultures impose their own interpretations on what is good and what is evil. . . .”

“Remember that evil, like good, is interpreted differently in different societies. . . .”

“Curative and healing spells can have no effect on a dead character--he can only be returned to life with a raise dead or resurrection spell. . . .”

“A spook spell enables the wizard to play upon natural fears to cause the target creature to perceive the spellcaster as someone or something in­imical. . . . .”

“Animate Dead (Necromancy). . . .This spell creates the lowest of the undead monsters--skeletons or zombies--usually from the bones or bodies of dead humans, demi-humans, or humanoids. The spell causes existing remains to become animated and obey the simple verbal commands of the caster. . . .”

“A geas spell places a magical command upon a creature (usually hu­man or humanoid) to carry out some service, or to refrain from some action or course of activity, as desired by the spellcaster. . . . While a geas cannot compel a creature to kill itself or to perform acts that are likely to result in certain death, it can cause almost any other course of action. The geased creature must follow the given instructions until the geas is completed. Failure to do so will cause the creature to grow sick and die within 1d4 weeks (sic).”

“Control Undead (Necromancy). . . .At the end of the spell, the con­trolled undead revert to their normal behaviors. Those not mindless will re­member the control exerted by the wizard. . . .”

“The finger of death spell snuffs out the victim’s life force. If successful, the victim can be neither raised nor resurrected. In addition, in human subjects the spell initiates changes to the body such that after three days the caster can. . . .animate the corpse as a ju-ju zombie under the control of the caster. . . .”

“Trap the Soul (Conjuration/Summoning). . . .This spell forces the creature’s life force (and its material body) into a special prison gem enchanted by the spellcaster. . . .”

“When a power word, kill spell is uttered, one or more creatures of any type within the spell range and area of effect are slain. . . .”

You have just read some of the rules in the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Player’s Handbook, 2nd edition (1989). The book’s cover invites “players, ages 10 and up” to “enter a world of fantastic role-playing adventure”.

The publisher, TSR Inc. of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, producer of the game Dungeons and Dragons, will stage a kind of Satanic games fair in the Mecca arena in Milwaukee, August 10-13. Approximately 10,000 participants, aged 10 years and up, are expected at the event, known as Gen Con.

Some players will appear in occult or pornographic costumes--a prize will be awarded. Some will be stoned on drugs. From 8 a.m. to midnight, for four days, the “D&Ders” will play fantasy roles under the control of Game Masters. The elements of the fantasy scenarios date back as far as the occult fakirs of ancient Babylon, with added new technologies of manipulative mind control developed during the post-World War II period. The object: to strip participants of their human sympathies and human identity.

The formal logic of Dungeons & Dragons, played by over three million in the U.S.A. and Europe, is as follows. Any number of persons (with fantasy character identities) enter a “dungeon” (predetermined group of rooms and corridors) that contains a treasure, there to duel against monsters, hostile inferior races, and other characters to retrieve the treasure and emerge alive. Equipment ranges from simply paper and pencil, up through elaborate computer software.

Players, typically beginning involvement in their early teens, must align their emotions with fear and degradation, violence, sadistic sex, torture and pain, and suicide and death. As the game consumes more of their time, they are isolated from contact with family and peers. The family’s loyalties and val­ues, and the child’s self-control are attacked and altered in favor of allegiance to the “Dungeon Master”--often a schoolteacher or older teen--who rules over the multiple deities and gods, necromancy, magical spells, incantations and curses, the sorcery and mysticism of the ages.

As more and more deranged child-players have died from suicide, and have murdered family members and friends, Dungeons & Dragons has been banned from a number of schools, and has come under increasing attack from concerned religious and child-welfare groups.

Beyond these shattered lives, perhaps the community’s gravest imme­diate concern should be whether the Dungeons & Dragons game could be used as an entrance point into hard-core Satanist groups, such as the OTO, or “Ordo Templi Orientis”. D&D game clubs intertwine everywhere with proselytizing Satanist and witchcraft organizations, linked together by occultists’ computer networks such as BaphoNet and Wierdbase. If only one in 10,000 young people per week are successfully recruited to criminal pedophile circles, that is 300 minds lost, and countless children abused and murdered.

II. THE ORIGIN

In preparing for a battle--whether it is to stop the brainwashing of children or to repel an armed invasion--it makes sense to know who the enemy is, and why he is attacking you. Despite the growing controversy about Dungeons and Dragons, no one has yet printed a real history of the game, or even the smallest biography of the mysterious E. Gary Gygax, D&D’s original promoter.

Published sources say that Gary Gygax, assisted by personal friends, invented the game and first sold it in 1974, through his TSR Hobbies, Inc. Gygax is no longer with TSR; in a 1985 power struggle, he lost control of the company to Lorraine Williams, granddaughter of newspaper syndicate boss, John Flint Dille.

In his 1987 book, Roll Playing Mastery (Putnam, New York), Gygax tells of three separate sources for the idea of Dungeons & Dragons:

* * The use of role-playing in clinical psychotherapy, a widespread practice in the “Aquarian Revolution” of the 1960’s.

* * Military conflict-simulation--through which think-tanks such as the Rand Corporation helped direct the Pentagon away from “traditional” to “utopian” military thinking of the Robert McNamara variety.

* * Military miniatures gaming, i.e., playing with toy soldiers. Gygax credits British author H.G. Wells as the ultimate father of D&D, through Wells’s 1913 book Little Wars, describing an elaborate game world with fights between tin figures.

There is no biographical data in Role Playing Mastery, not even the usual blurb on the author. Magazine articles about Gygax call him a retired insurance salesman and shoe peddler, simply an enthusiastic hobbyist, dreaming up spells, racial archetypes and elaborate modes of murder.

In his Mastery book, Gygax describes his work in a sophisticated mid-1960’s Stanford University project: “of the conflict simulation sort, and with a bit of military miniatures. As I recall, it was labeled the Ad Hoc Committee for the Reconstruction of WWII--a massive, fairly chaotic effort using the en­ergies of several people plus computer assistance. I participated in the role of the Chinese Communist commander.”

“. . .I proceeded to acquire books on the history, culture, agriculture, politics, and literature of China. . . .Of course, I bought maps, military histories, and even writings of Chairman Mao--the person I played in the game. At the same time, I tried to learn about the economy and who and what the so-called Nationalists, my opponents, were and their resources in thinking, manpower, weapons, and what have you.”

In a recent telephone interview, Gary Gygax told us that the Stanford war game simulation was run by six people, none of whose names he remembers; that he doesn’t remember what agency sponsored the Stanford affair; and that all records relating to it are lost.

He did recollect that he founded the International Federation of War Gaming in 1967, several years before the invention of D&D. This involved some 600 computer war-game specialists nationally. He could not remember anyone who worked with him in that organization!!

While Gygax played Mao, another Stanford University experiment developed theories and methods of thought control which would aid the game designers of the 1970’s and 1980’s. “Artificial intelligence” researcher K.M. Colby created several models of computer simulated paranoid neurosis, the “Artificial Belief System” for which he was named Research Scientist in 1967 by the National Institute of Mental Health, with Pentagon agency backing. The idea of the Colby-Stanford project was to imitate human insanity, in order to induce it, or manipulate it, for military or “social” purposes. Expert judges from the American Psychiatric Association, could not distinguish between teletyped dialogue with actual human paranoid patients, and dialogue with Colby’s program.

The artificial intelligence work has been applied to the study of both robotics and brainwashing by Pentagon sub-agencies including the Office of Naval Research, and “linguistics” experts at the University of Wisconsin.

In our exclusive interview, Gary Gygax boasted of a family background of more interest than that of most Midwestern insurance underwriters. He claimed that the Gygax family moved in 200 B.C. from Thessalonika, Greece to Switzerland, where today there are four Gygax castles centered around Berne. As our discussion ranged across time to the magicians of the Persian empire, Egypt, etc., it became clear that the lore and practice of the occult could well be a living family tradition with Mr. Gygax.

Frederick Gygax was the Swiss consul general from the end of World War II until the mid 1950’s, while the Swiss-and New York-based Allen Dulles was forming the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. Consul Gygax was extremely guarded in a recent telephone interview with us on the Gygax family, but he acknowledged the fame of a cousin of Gary Gygax, U.S. Admiral Felix Gygax--who held the curious position of naval attache’ in Switzerland before World War I.

Another political curiosity in the family is Gary’s uncle, Eugene Burdick, the author of the anti-war thriller Fail-Safe, and The Ugly American. Burdick taught at the University of California until 1965, after lecturing for a time at the Naval War College. Here is the leftist Military Expert, teaching rules of “little wars”.

* * * * *I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED IF YOUR MIND IS NOT RACING 500 MILES/PER HOUR. WHY WOULD YOUR MILITARY HEADQUARTERS BE A “PENTAGON”? WASN’T YOUR CURRENT PRESIDENT HEAD OF THE C.I.A.? ISN’T YOUR PRESIDENT A MEMBER OF THE SKULL AND BONES SOCIETY? AH SO--’TIS A GOOD GAME OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AFTER ALL?

III. WAR AS A GAME

Gary Gygax confirmed our tip, from a former TSR executive, that Gygax was deeply involved with another firm, the Avalon Hill Game Company of Baltimore, Md., before he set up TSR for Dungeons and Dragons. Gygax says he designed a game called Alexander the Great for Avalon Hill; perhaps this was simply family history.

According to the Avalon Hill chairman, Eric Dott, his game company has done military simulation exercises for “colonels and up” in the defense Department. Mr. Dott absolutely refused to be specific about the nature of these exercises, or if they were of a classified nature.

Sources close to TSR say that, “The government was suspicious of Avalon Hill—they saw them as knowing things they weren’t supposed to know”. Eric Dott explained that, “The FBI and the Secret Service have come around asking questions several times”.

There are a number of reasons for counter-intelligence inquiries about Avalon Hill:

The games they produce, played at popular weekend gaming con­ventions, involve large numbers of U.S. military personnel, both officers and enlisted men. What are they being recruited to do?

Even apart from Dungeons and Dragons, the typical role-playing game seen in current hobby shops involves an unbelievably horrible post-nuclear holocaust nightmare world. The mental life of the gaming genre is a perfect conduit into OTO and Satanism generally.

Asked about the political-military outlook of Avalon Hill, Chairman Dott said, “We’re pretty much all conscientious objectors here.” Here, the “peacenik” who brings young people into fantasy race-wars and every-man-for-himself bloodbaths, gives conflict-simulation exercises to the Defense Department!

When H.G. Wells wrote Little Wars in 1913, humanity faced a New Dark Age in the impending world war. Wells proposed that strategic planners engage in fantasy war games as a healthy alternative to a major conflict. Wells--called the real father of Dungeons & Dragons by inventor Gary Gygax--placed no value on human life. He merely proposed a more expedient route to the New Dark Age.

A recent article by a top Pentagon “expert” illustrates how deeply New Age delusions have penetrated American strategic thinking. Charles A. Whitehouse, now Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict, was formerly U.S. Ambassador to Laos, Undersecretary of State for Henry Kissinger, a regional chief of the Operation Phoenix as­sassination program in Viet Nam, and founder and chairman of the “preservationist” Piedmont Environmental Council in northern Virginia. He once directed a State Department project to guide public opinion away from blaming either Communist China or the CIA for dope sales in Viet Nam.

Writing in the newsletter of the Reserve Officers Association, White­house lays down the rules for the new era of “U.S.-Soviet reapprochment”. The “distortion” of the U.S.-Soviet rivalry is now over, he claims, allowing us to see clearly the “threat” the U.S.A. faces in the Third World. Those poor countries, not the Communists, should occupy our strategic planning. He proposed an in­creased emphasis of “deception, stealth and guile” to win the new-type wars.

Whitehouse, like Gary Gygax, would teach from the Communist Chi­nese model: “Mao had only three rules that governed relations between his guerrillas and the Chinese people: All actions are subject to command. Do not steal from the people. Be neither selfish nor unjust. Simple, yet effective, and the kind of ‘art’ that makes low-intensity conflict work. . . . We forgot these lessons as we focused our attention on ‘big’ wars. It has been nearly 50 years since the Marine Corp issued the Small Wars Manual. . . .Perhaps it is time. . .for a new Small Wars Manual.”

Ambassador Whitehouse executed countless persons in Operation Phoenix, and is fascinated by the honesty and selflessness of the Communists. Rest easy. The conduct of national affairs is in the hands of the fantasy game masters.

I will ask that you please take note of recurring persons, i.e., Henry Kissinger, etc. It might be good if you went back and reviewed SPACE-GATE Journal #3 and SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER Journal #4.

I am not going to linger longer on the foregoing subject. It speaks for itself. Further, I hear the protests coming forth: “Well, everyone doesn’t fall prey to the darkness of this game, or the metal music--you have no right to go on in this manner or quote such antiquated material.” True--very true; however, look around at your society and determine how long you can go on in this manner of existence! So be it and Selah.

Dharma, just add one last thing--quote from the notice posted regarding the August 10-13, ’89 Gen Con games fair.

“Be advised: this is not simply some mindless amusement, such as a Space In­vaders video game. Dungeons & Dragons, the fantasy role-playing game, has already resulted in numerous child suicides and related murders.

“This is brainwashing, carried out under the control of “Game Masters”. It is designed to break a person’s self-control, loyalty to family, and sympathy for human life.

“Further warning: Dungeons & Dragons clubs function in an environment of computer interlock with groups practicing Satanism and witchcraft, whose objectives include the recruitment of children as sex objects.”

So, come on in and see if you can outwit Gen Con!

I guess my case rests regarding this “silly” little child’s game. I knew that all you good adults and parents knew all about these things. . . .Dharma just needed typing practice!

Close this portion, that we might move on into the really wondrous world of Satanic games and secrets for you ones who are now mumbling about the boring stupidity of this book. Unfortunately, there is no way to really shock any of your society any longer. Unfortunate indeed! However, perhaps a few of you will blink a bit and raise up off your comfortable places of resting and self-indul­gence and see a bit farther.

I AM SANANDA

주제글 정보