게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SATAN'S DRUMMERS

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 7

REC. #1 SANANDA

WED., NOV. 1, 1989 5:45 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 077
    WED., NOV. 1, 1989

You need no “sign”, Dharma, for your space is clear and I am pre­sent. Let us continue with our subject within this journal. To request a “sign” that you might “know” is only to further doubt. Because “another” says 10% of thy truth is tainted means nothing. There is no acceptable percentage of taint within our works. Perhaps errors can occur, for we are producing our work on a human level; perhaps sorting tools of words are used, but not “tainting”. The intent, although unwittingly projected, is to stop the publication of these journals. No more and no less. I am sorry for all parties involved but know, chelas, it will always be over worldly material desires that the perpetrators betray themselves. In the instance of the Gatehouse, it is a mis­understanding regarding funds; in the projection of discrediting your material, it is misperception. Do not waste of your time in the pondering of “who” did “what” and further, how can you “lose” of a thing you never “had”. You had your perceptions and others had theirs--do not further disturb yourself for it slows our work. I have heard your call and I have received of it--we have a job to get on with and you shall do so, please. The only Evil present in this space is that which we are in the printing thereof.

Let me surprise you even further, thousands of Satanists will obtain this book. The evil personality loves the ego stroking of recognition and it will shock some into change. These journals must be distributed far and wide--immediately--the truth is the only thing that can set you free. Ones are now in the scanning of the pages and it requires study and attention to obtain and retain the value from these books. He who simply scans and thinks he has absorbed it all should keep of his negative or discounting opinions to himself, for understanding will not be complete. Nay, unfortunately for a weary world in trouble, we bring total truth and that is the sad part of it. The joy held within is the “hope” for humanity which is brilliant indeed. It is not through the efforts of higher beings; it comes from human realization and action which will produce the positive works and regain control and order from the chaos. If each does his selected task, we shall get our work done in timely manner and great brotherhood shall spring forth from beauteous unity. So be it; let us continue.

PSYCHOLOGY OF EVIL

Let us set aside, for the present, the question of “reality” of a being called Sa­tan. That point, whether it appears this way or not, is not the ultimate issue at hand. If a thing exists as reality in the mind, be it singularly perceived or mass perception, it becomes “real”.

I would like to insert a parable at this point. Let us say a baby who is at the age of toilet training is being scolded for soiling his diapers. Now, let us say that there is a little puppy within the household; the puppy soils the floor and an adult strikes the animal and it dies of the blow. What think ye the child’s mind accepts regarding the dangers of such action? Might the child become totally compulsive and obsessive in some deviation from accepted “norms”?

Let us consider for a moment how a concept becomes instilled within a mind. “Magical thinking” is uppermost and can take a variety of forms, but basically it is a belief that thoughts in and of themselves may cause events to occur. This is one point that is most important regarding even this document--people think that if they read of it, it then becomes birthed into reality.

Young children normally think magically--and here I do not refer to dreaming and pretending. I speak, for instance, of a child of say, five, who gets jealous of his new baby sister and thinks: “I wish she were dead!” He might very well become totally obsessed and anxious, fearing that she actually will die because he wished it. Or, what if the baby becomes ill, he may be consumed with guilt, feeling that his thought caused her to become ill. Worse, what if for some reason the baby dies--I believe I make my point.

The reason I dwell on these examples is that at some time within the life-span of such individuals, they are very apt to make a “pact with the devil”. Now why wouldn’t one make a “pact with God”? Because the mind within knows the source of the problem and knows it is not “normal” belief or action to believe in “magic”. “Magic” is somehow mentally related to “evil”.

It is when man faces unthinkable danger, sorrow, pain, etc., then is when he makes unbalanced promises to God. He further does not seem to be too concerned with the breaking of these promises to God. He really is nervous about breaking a pact with the Devil. Do you find this interesting?

This is the danger of placing total trust in a fortune-teller; if, even in error of calculations of star signs, one is told he will die at a certain place and time, he will usually manage to do so that is the horror of a “curse” for it is the belief in the magic itself.

Let us assume, further, that one of the above individual’s beliefs were based in Christianity. Now you have presented an almost impossible confrontation to overcome. According to this model, humanity (and perhaps the universe) is locked in a titanic struggle between the forces of good and evil, between God or Christ and the Devil, Satan. The battleground of this struggle is the individual human soul. The entire meaning of human life revolves around the battle. The only question of ultimate significance is whether the soul will be won to God or won to the devil.

By establishing a pact with the devil, a relationship of terrifying “reality” has been fixed within the mind. Now, the only way left to the individual is to dare to retract the pact and turn to the God source for protection. It is not thus, but in a terrified mind it is the only solution. This neurotic symptom, confronted, is often a crucial turning point of existence within an individual which usually has cosmic significance.

We have now spoken of one aspect of magical belief which can leave a person crippled and the perceptions clouded as to truth. No psychiatrist can “reason” a return to health nor can the individual afflicted recognize his problem for the truth of the cause of his actions which would cause a pact with the Devil is hidden in the first place.

Now, here is where the self must go within and find the incident which caused the disarrangement in the first place and confront it head on. This is where a trained hypnotherapist working in integrity can be the only helpful entity. The mind must move within self and “remember”, which it cannot do while in a con­scious state of being.

This is why, however, man lumps the hypnotist in the category of Devil’s ad­vocate and assistant; because evil does not want to let go once it has claimed a subconscious mind for itself.

It is most interesting to note that the medical profession does not have a very broad-minded approach to Evil as a valid factor and has refused to come up with a classroom field of psychology of evil. Why would this be so? Because the concept of evil has been central to “religious” thought for millions of years. Therefore, you will keep it separated from your science of psychology and your human edicts come down “thou shalt not mix the two”.

Somewhere in the era of Mr. Galileo it became an unwritten social contract that “natural” and the “supernatural” would forever be alienated.

Now look what you have set up in your evolvement with such attitudes. Reli­gion agreed that the “natural world” is the sole province of the scientists. Sci­ence agreed, in turn, to keep out of the spiritual, or anything to do with “values”. Indeed, science defined itself as being “value-free”.

But how can you leave the most crucial cause out of mental unbalance? Well, you cannot and therefore, you continue to have distorted, valueless humanity in epidemic proportion. Worse, the medical discipline will accept the tool of hypnosis only on their limited and inept guidelines--partially for fear they will assist in “curing” the patient and lose of the mammoth income guaranteed by mental illness.

It is a most difficult subject indeed, for it is a most non-definable term and science must have defined guidelines and labels for everything. Theologians suffer no such compunction and will bite off all manner of evil demons whether or not they are, in reality, present. There is no left brain/right brain delineation for the theologian. Let’s just exorcise the demons and hope the human survives. Sometimes there is demon possession and it works; most often it is mental misperception of fact and the patient is more traumatized by the ordeal and sent to his demise in an institution as “hopelessly insane”.

The problem of evil is a very big mystery indeed. It does not submit itself easily to reductionism. However, some questions about human evil can be reduced to a size manageable for proper scientific investigation. Nonetheless, the puzzle pieces are interlocked and severing them one from the other is all but im­possible.

Your major problem when regarding evil is that it cannot be separated from goodness. For were there no goodness in the world, you would not be con­sidering the problem of evil. I am constantly petitioned with, “Jesus, why is there evil in the world?” Why do ye not ask me, “Why is there good in the world?” Well, let me give you a few observations that we might get the boring lesson matter over with and on to the violence of present evil, which you all seem to attune to much faster.

Evil is always in opposition to life. It is that which opposes the life force. It has, in short, to do with “killing” (murder)--namely, unnecessary killing, killing that is not required for biological survival. Don’t get confused by the abstract definitions intellectually thrown at you which render the explanation irrelevant. MURDER IS NOT ABSTRACT.

Don’t err in restricting murder to the corporeal state. Evil is also that which kills spirit. There are various essential attributes of life--particularly human life--such as sentience (emotional), mobility, awareness, growth, autonomy and “will”. It is possible to kill, or attempt to kill, one of these attributes without actually destroying the body. Thus you may “break” a person without harming a cell or hair on the physical body.

The desire for “breaking” of another, is usually the desire for control of that other--to make them controllable, to foster their dependency, to discourage their capacity to think for themselves, to diminish their unpredictability and originality, to keep them in line. This would be a term described in your vo­cabulary as “necrophilia”. The opposite of a necrophile would be a biophile. A biophile is a person who appreciates and fosters the variety of life forms and the uniqueness of the individual; whose aim it is to avoid the inconvenience of life by transforming others into obedient automatons, robbing them of their humanity.

Evil, then, is that force, residing either inside or outside of human beings, that seeks to kill life or liveliness. Goodness is its opposite. Goodness is that which promotes life and liveliness.

THE CENTRAL MESSAGE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE OF IT

You are going to take God, Christ-ness, and yourselves far more seriously than you now do. From the very beginning you have been told that God created you in His own image. When are you going to take that seriously? When are you going to recognize and accept the responsibility that you are Godly beings? When will human life again have sacred importance?

I am come that you might have life, and that you might have it more abundantly. Does it strike you as so strange that I, too, relished the things of the physical life and lived abundantly even two thousand years ago? I was not so strange, I enjoyed weddings and celebrations, wine, fine oils and good companionship. Length of a life-span is of very little value compared to the vitality in the living.

I repeat--let the dead bury their dead, for if you are alive it has no relationship to you. I dwell on the spirit of life, in liveliness.

Satan, the very spirit of evil, was a murderer from the beginning. Evil has nothing to do with natural death; it is concerned only with unnatural death, with murder of the body or the spirit. You ones in human format must take your human life so seriously that you also take human evil far more seriously--se­riously enough to study it with all the means at your command, including the methods of science. You must recognize evil for that which it is, in all its ghastly reality. This is not morbid. To the contrary, it is in dedication to “life. . . .more abundantly”. The valid reason to recognize human evil and study it well is to allow of the healing wherever you can, and eventually wipe its ugli­ness from the face of this wondrous earth.

You can no longer simply turn your eyes and ears away from the problem which is growing in boundless measure--you must look at it most minutely and with intent to heal humanity of this blight. Healing is the result of love; it is a most closely integrated relative of love. Wherever there is love there is healing. Where there is no love there is no healing. There must be love of life and respect and reverence for life and livingness--man turns to the Satanic cults and worship to “belong”, therefore, to heal there must be “belonging” and love offered in abundance along with human caring.

You must know that all dis-ease is physical AND emotional so both must be considered in any instance. You must further be able to distinguish between human evil, such as murder, and natural “evil” as perceived through death and destruction resulting from fire, flood, and earthquake.

Further, do not be misled into the assumption and perception that real evil does not have anything to do with a mother of one or five children who lives next door, or the deacon or minister in the local church building. Evil human beings are most common and usually appear quite ordinary and are mostly located in just such places.

There are several “levels” of evil possession and let us consider them in lumps. One type of evil concerns those in the process of “sliding” into evil. The other concerns those who have already slid, “fallen victim” to and been taken over by “radical” evil. These are simply recognized myths upon your place and I find them suitable enough for description.

THE HELPLESS CHILD

This is a most unpleasant confrontation for parents do not wish to believe that they perpetrate evil upon their children unless they are openly practicing Satanic rituals. However, the most abundant form of evil is passed through in just such manner.

To children, their parents are like gods. The child assumes that that which the parent does is the way that things should be done. They are not able to make realistic assessments of their parents’ behavior. Treated badly by its parents, a child will usually assume that it (the child self) is the “bad” one. If treated as an ugly, stupid second-class citizen, it will grow up with an image of itself as ugly and stupid, etc. Reared without love, children come to believe themselves unlovable. Whenever there is a major deficit in parental love, the child will, in all probability, respond to that deficit by assuming itself to be the cause of the deficit, thereby developing an unrealistically negative self-image. They will ultimately respond to what they perceive as some type of evil within themselves.

So what does this all have to do with evil in general? Well, if you confront a child in trouble--look for the evil within the parental beings. You will know and recognize it when it comes into your presence. You, if you are within the light protection, will be revulsed by the presence when it enters into your space. You simply will find the humans of evil-ness most unpleasant within your proximity. This is a most saving response to the impacted one--however, if a child is involved and being in the living hell of a victim--you have responsibility to that little being.

There will be many symptoms to show you--for evil is obligated to wear a sign upon its countenance. First you will be uneasy in its presence, there will be a mixed note of fear and pity, and those possessed of evil live in sheer terror for they most often are attempting to keep that portion of their being quite secret and thus hidden away. BEWARE IF YOU KNOW ONE IS PRACTICING EVIL IN ANY FORM AND YOU ARE COMFORTABLE IN THAT PRESENCE--YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!

EVIL VS. SIN

Let me draw a simple distinction between sin and evil, for both are constantly misunderstood. SIN IS NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS THAN FALLING SHORT OF PERFECTION--IT IS A FAILURE TO BE CON­TINUALLY PERFECT WHETHER INTENTIONALLY OR ACCIDENTALLY. BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL HUMAN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE ALWAYS IN PERFECTION, THEREFORE, ALL ARE SINNERS. “SINNERS” ARE NOT EVIL.

EVIL ONES ARE ONES WHO ARE SELF-RIGHTEOUS WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE WITHOUT SIN BECAUSE THEY ARE UNWILLING TO SUFFER THE DISCOMFORT OF SIGNIFICANT SELF-EXAMINATION.

Unpleasant though it may be, the sense of personal sin is precisely that which keeps your sin from getting out of control. It is painful at times, but is a very great blessing because it is your one effective safeguard against your own proclivity for evil.

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SERENELY BEAR THE TRIAL OF BEING DISPLEASING UNTO YOURSELF, THEN YOU WILL BE FOR ME A MOST PLEASANT PLACE OF SHELTER.

Evil ones do not serenely bear the trial of being displeasing to themselves. In fact, they don’t bear it at all. There is almost an unbelievable lack of self-re­crimination in evil ones. They are prone to openly state flagrantly their selfish actions without any seemingly hesitation whatsoever.

The varieties of people’s wickedness are manifold. Resulting from refusal to tolerate the sense of their own sinfulness, the evil ones become uncorrectable grab-bags of sin. They are, for instance, remarkably greedy people. Thus they are cheap--so cheap, in fact, that their “gifts” may indeed even be murderous in nature.

Sin is usually due to physical or character laziness and that is followed closely by pride. Sins are quite repairable except the sin of believing one is without sin.

Here I wish to give great credit to Gerald Vann, THE PAIN OF CHRIST AND THE SORROW OF GOD (Temple Gate Publishers, Springfield, Illinois, Copyright by Aquin Press, 1974, pp. 54-55.) I shall herein quote for un­derstanding most often comes as understanding from human viewpoint:

“There can be a state of soul against which Love itself is powerless because it has hardened itself against Love. Hell is essentially a state of being which we fashion for ourselves; a state of final separateness from God which is the result not of God’s repudiation of man, but of man’s repudiation of God, and a repudiation which is eternal precisely because it has become, in itself, immov­able. There are analogies in human experience: the hate which is so blind, so dark, that Love only makes it the more violent; the pride which is so stony that humility only makes it more scornful; the inertia--last but not least the inertia--which has so taken possession of the personality that no crisis, no appeal, no inducement whatsoever, can stir it into activity, but on the contrary makes it bury itself the more deeply in its immobility. So with the soul and God; pride can become hardened into hell, hatred can become hardened into hell, any of the seven root forms of wrongdoing can harden into hell, and not least that sloth which is boredom with divine things, the inertia that cannot be troubled to repent, even though it sees the abyss into which the soul is falling, because for so long, in little ways perhaps, it has accustomed itself to refuse whatever might cost it an effort. May God in his mercy save us from that.”

SCAPEGOATING

A most predominant characteristic of the behavior of the evil person is the constant scapegoating. Because these ones feel themselves above reproach, they must lash out at anyone who reproaches them. They will sacrifice any other to preserve their own self-image to the point of total absurdity to the witnessing entity. They will go to preposterous limits to preserve that self-image of perfection. Since the evil, deep down, feel themselves to be faultless, it is inevitable that when they come into conflict with the world they will invariably perceive the conflict as the world’s (or other’s) fault. Since they must deny their own badness, they must perceive others as bad. They project their own evil onto the world. They never think of themselves as evil; on the other hand, they consequently see much evil in others and proclaim it most loudly.

One author on your place defined evil “as the exercise of political power that is, the imposition of one’s will upon others by overt or covert coercion--in order to avoid . . spiritual growth”. In other words, the evil attack others instead of fac­ing their own failures. Spiritual growth requires the acknowledgment of one’s need to grow. If you cannot make that acknowledgment, you have no option except to attempt to eradicate the evidence of your imperfection.

Incredible as it may appear, evil people are often destructive to unlimited ex­tents because they are actually attempting to “destroy” evil. The problem, of course, is that they misplace the focus and locus of the evil. Instead of de­stroying others they should be destroying the sickness within self. As life often threatens their false self-image of perfection, they are most often busily engaged in hating and destroying that life--usually in the name of righteousness. The fault, however, may not be so much that they hate life as that they do NOT HATE THE SINFUL PART OF THEMSELVES.

You must associate some words with evil people and those are “image”, “appearance”, and “outwardly”. While evil persons seem to lack motivation to actually be good, they intensely desire to appear good. Their “goodness” is all on a level of pretense. It is, in effect, a lie and the lie is not so much to deceive others as it is to deceive self. These evil ones will not endure the pain of self-reproach.

AH SO--RIGHT OR WRONG

Self-deceit would be unnecessary if the evil had no sense of right or wrong. You lie only when you are attempting to cover up something you know to be illicit. There is no need to hide unless you first feel that something needs to be hidden.

Yes, a paradox! Evil people feel themselves to be perfect, however at some unacknowledged level of sense they know themselves to be most imperfect--which, of course, is intolerable and begins the cycle all over again. At one and the same time, the evil are aware of their evil and desperately are trying to avoid the awareness. Rather than blissfully lacking a sense of morality, like the psy­chopath, they are continually engaged in sweeping the evidence of their evil un­der the floor covering of their own consciousness. Therefore, the essential component of evil is not the absence of a sense of sin or imperfection but the to­tal unwillingness to tolerate that sense. Just as with other problems, a good example of which is alcoholism--until the problem is accepted and acknowl­edged, there will be no cure.

You can usually recognize evil by its very disguise. The lie can be perceived before the misdeed it is designed to hide--the cover-up before the fact. You can witness the smile that hides the hatred, the smooth and oily manner that masks the fury, the velvet glove that covers the fist. Because the evil are such experts at disguise, it is seldom possible to pinpoint the maliciousness of the evil. The disguise is often impenetrable but what you can catch are glimpses of the uncanny game of hide-and-seek in the obscurity of the soul, in which it, the single human soul, evades itself, avoids itself, and hides from itself.

Since the primary motive of the evil is disguise, one of the places evil people most often are found is within your churches. Does this make you feel com­fortable? How better to conceal evil than to be a deacon or some other highly visible form of Christian within your culture? In other parts of the world you might have to turn to the good Hindu or good Moslem, etc. This is not to cast the spotlight on the whole but rather to point out that evil people tend to gravitate toward piety for the disguise and concealment it can offer unto them.

What might help distinguish the evil from the rest of you “sinners” is the spe­cific “type” of pain they are running away from--for all are running away from pain toward that which they classify as happiness and joy. The evil are not pain avoiders or lazy people in general; to the contrary, they are most exerting in their continuing effort to obtain and maintain an image of high respectability. They may very willingly, even eagerly, undergo great hardships in the search for status. It is only one particular kind of pain they cannot tolerate and that is the pain of their own conscience, the pain of the realization of their own sinfulness and imperfection.

The evil hate the light--the light of goodness that shows them up, the light of scrutiny that exposes them, the light of truth that penetrates their deception. The evil will, further, attempt to annihilate any and all who cast light on them and their activities and therefore the light bearer becomes in fact, the target of the evil aggressor. To maintain the dark secret, the light must be extinguished at any cost--participants of a group of evil congregates must cause ALL to prac­tice some extent of total evil action to maintain the lie. Through participation is always the threat of discovery, so threats so heinous in nature that one would be terrified to reveal truth must be employed. And so be it that we will leave this portion at this point. It has been a lengthy session and it is time for a respite.

I will move to stand-by, that this chapter might be brought to a close.

I AM SANANDA TO TAKE MY DEPARTURE

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 8

REC. #1 SANANDA

THU., NOV. 2, 1989 6:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 078
    THU., NOV. 2, 1989

Good morning. Such a wondrous day it is and we are thankful for another time span in which to do our work. Sananda present with warm greetings.

Note, please, the major earthquakes off Japan and Portugal of yesterday. Further, note the three major accidents aboard your naval vessels of yesterday--so be it.

POWER AND CONTROL

The drive most noted in evil persons is characterized by unsubmitted will. All ones who are mentally healthy submit themselves one way or another to “something” higher than themselves, be it God or truth or love or some other ideal. They look beyond into truth instead of just “the way I want it to be”. In other words, what is needed by that “other” “beloved one” becomes priority rather than the total selfishness of self-desires and self-gratification. In yet other words, healthy individuals submit themselves to the demands of their own con­science. Not so the evil ones, for in the conflict between their guilt and their will, it is the guilt that must go and the will that must win. Evil people are extraordinarily willful, determined to always have their own way and have a most remarkable power in the manner in which they attempt to control oth­ers.

You ones go about the decision of evolution against creation and cannot come to balance for man is so obviously strong-willed in choices and desires control beyond reason. Your scenarios never change--you never learn by that which goes before in the history lessons.

You tempt yourselves into acceptance that the problem of evil lies in the will itself. Perhaps the evil are born so inherently strong-willed that it is impossible for them ever to submit their will. And yet, a characteristic of all “great” people is that they are extremely strong-willed--whether their greatness be for good or for evil. I, Jesus, as you called me, was unbending and strong-willed; ah, but so was one named Hitler--could it be the difference in “willingness” and “willfulness”? Mine willfulness was that of our Father’s--Mr. Hitler’s was that of his own.

It also becomes evident, doesn’t it, that the one whose will is of his own is threatened greatly by goodness? It therefore leads to the need of destruction of the goodness or that one which represents such. Thus murder is born. It is better, of course, if the evil one can cause the one of goodness to acquiesce in total submission and give through total abandonment of goodness into the hands of the evil.

I think your psychiatrists might label this type of behavior of self-demand, narcissism. It is not strong enough a term for evil so let us call evil a disease of cancerous, or malignant, narcissism. Your church authorities have generally considered pride first among the “sins”. “Pride goeth before the fall”, and so it is. Pride is actually the same as cancerous narcissism, but I want you to realize I can also speak your “hidden” languages.

Somehow within the minds, from onset of Adam and Eve in your mythology, there has been envy and pride. Cain felt somehow less than Abel in God’s eyes so he proceeded to solve the problem in the typical fashion--murder him. The same happened, dear brothers, when God required Christ and Satan to each present a plan for dealing with the infant human race. Satan’s plan was simple, of the sort that most business and military leaders of today would choose. God had armies of angels at his command; just assign an angel with punitive power to each human, and He would have no trouble keeping them in line. Christ’s plan was radically different and more imaginative and biophilic: Let them have free will and go their own way, however, let me live and die with, and as, one of them, both as an example of how to live and of how much You care for them. Of course you will assume that God must have chosen the Christ plan as being the more creative. Of course Satan rebelled at the choice. The rest of the story is clear. WAS IT SIMPLY POOR CHOICE ON MY PART? CAN GOODNESS ULTIMATELY WIN OVER EVIL? WELL, ULTIMATELY IT HAS ALWAYS ENDED IN NEAR ANNIHILATION OF THE SPECIES--AND SO IT WILL AGAIN. THE ENERGY UNBALANCE BECOMES SO DESTRUCTIVE THAT THE GAME MUST BE BROUGHT TO A HALT TO KEEP FROM IMPACTING THE UNIVERSE AS A WHOLE. OH, YOU DON’T LIKE THAT WHICH IS BEGINNING TO SEEP INTO THY VISION?

While man has rewritten his guidebooks to proclaim the soul goes “somewhere” or “nowhere” or “anywhere”, the words mean naught to the soul--it just goes on and on and on experiencing and growing.

COULD IT BE?

COULD IT BE, DEAR ONES, THAT GOOD GETS BETTER AND EVIL GETS EVEN MORE EVIL UNTIL ULTIMATELY BOTH HAVE MATURED TO A POINT OF PERFECTION IN THE EXTREMES? COULD IT BE THAT BOTH ARE COMING AGAIN UPON YOUR WONDROUS PLACE FOR THE MAJOR CONFRONTATION? COULD IT BE THAT YOU ARE NOW REQUIRED TO MAKE SOME FINAL CHOICES FOR THAT CONFRONTATION IS AT HAND? I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU PREFER TO THINK THAT THERE IS A SIMPLE LITTLE NEGOTIATION AND ALL IS LAID TO REST. NAY, IT SHALL BE MAJOR NEGOTIATION AND CONFRONTATION AND ULTIMATELY GOD AND THE CREATION (NATURE) SHALL INTERVENE.

It can be noted upon your place that evil generally “runs” in families. Would that not be logical? If parents are cruel and unloving, however, or the childhood otherwise traumatic, then the child will need his own “pride” to preserve as a fortress, against the vicissitudes of an intolerable life. It is the same with the genesis of human evil. Even in architecture, the builders of your medieval cathedrals placed upon their buttresses the figures of gargoyles--themselves symbols of evil--in order to ward off the spirits of greater evil. Thus children may become evil in order to defend themselves against the onslaughts of parents and elders who are more evil.

The facts are, that some of you are very good and some of you are very evil, and most of you are somewhere in between. Now, as individuals you can move yourselves one way or another along the continuum. Unfortunately, it works out to be much like the rich getting richer and the poor getting ever poorer--it seems most evident that the good get better and the bad get worse.

Your capacity to choose changes constantly with your practice of life. The longer you continue to make the wrong decisions, the more your heart hardens; the more often you make the right decision, the more your heart softens--or comes alive.

Each step in life which increases your self-confidence, your integrity, your courage, your conviction, also increases your capacity to choose the desirable alternative, until eventually it becomes more difficult for you to choose the undesirable rather than the desirable action. On the other side, each act of surrender and cowardice weakens you, opens the path for more acts of sur­render, and eventually freedom is lost. Between the extreme when you can no longer do a wrong act and the extreme when you have lost your freedom to right action, there are innumerable degrees of freedom of choice. In the practice of life the degree of freedom to choose is different at any given moment. If the degree of freedom to choose the good is great, it needs less effort to choose the good. If it is small, it takes a great effort, help from others, and favorable circumstances indeed.

Most people fail in the wondrous art of living not because they are inherently “bad” or so without will that they cannot lead a better life; they fail because they do not wake-up and see when they stand at a fork in the road and have to decide. They are not aware when life asks them a question, and when they still have alternative answers. Then with each step along the wrong road it becomes increasingly difficult for them to admit that they are on the wrong road, often only because they have to admit that they must go back to the first wrong turn, and must accept the fact that they have wasted energy and time.

Therefore, you might conclude that human evil is a process whereby evil choices require ultimately becoming evil. Ah, but this underestimates the very power of the “will” itself. Ones continually make evil choices (such as becoming blood affiliates with Satanic churches) for no apparent reason at all except through pure desire to exert freedom of his or her will. They know exactly what they are doing. They know what is supposed to be the right action but refuse to be bound to notions of morality or even to their own conscience. In other words, if they do the good thing, it would be simply because it is the good thing. If they do the bad thing, however, it is solely because of desiring to do so. The choice is usually to do the bad thing, because it is a freedom of choice to so do.

EXERCISING FREEDOM OF CHOICE

Sometimes only the agony of free choice remains to an individual--only the will remains.

When you are right “up against it” the unknowns outweigh the knowns and just as with a crucifixion staring you in your human face, you become all but helpless in the terror. This is because those terrors are engraved upon the soul memory forever for each act becomes a portion of memory and the total fear of the unknown. Death of a body comes most hard in most instances and always most outrageously at the hands of evil

Once steeped in evil--”possessed” is the literal word--the casting off of that energy is all but physically and mentally death producing. Evil consumes and “takes over”, the light of goodness requires the freedom of will and choice--always remember the difference and you will understand which is assisting you in your choices. When faced with the ultimate rejection of the evil, all manner of attacks come upon the mind and physical frame and the demon itself becomes king of the hill.

At a time such as this the mind will relinquish all logic attached to mental il­lusions about psychological motivations, behavioral stimulations, rationales, mentalistic hedges, situational ethics, social loyalties and communal shibbo­leths--all these large named states of mental being go where they belong--into the waste heap. For in the end all you have remaining is your “will”. All that re­mains is your choice of free will. How many free will choices will you make before you make the ultimate one? How many have you already made? I speak of choices without outside stimuli or background in memory; without any push from acquired tastes and persuasions--without any impetus from a desire to live or die--for at some point you will actually be indifferent to both. At some point in this journey you will be as the mouse who sits equidistant from his favorite cheeses and yet starves to death because he cannot decide which way to go.

Ah, but the paradox, on the one hand, free will is a reality and you can be free to choose without “shibboleths” for criterion of a distinctive grouping--or accepted common ideas; or, on the other hand, you cannot choose “freedom” itself. There end up being only two states of being: submission to God and goodness or the refusal to submit to anything beyond one’s own will--which refusal automatically enslaves one to the forces of evil. You must ultimately be­long either to God or the devil.

Every square inch and every split second in the universe is claimed by God and counterclaimed by Satan--there is no neutral ground even for you fence-sitters and middle-of-the-road standers--ultimately there must be a choice. You can assume that the only true state of freedom is to stand exactly halfway between God and the devil, uncommitted either to goodness or to utter selfishness--but that freedom shall be torn apart for it is intolerable and in fact, the choice is already made by the inaction toward either.

RECOGNIZING THE DIS-EASE

Realize, please, that in accepting a situation as existing and the ability to label that situation gives some amount of power over it. So far “evil” as a state of being is unnamed in your lexicons--you “feel” certain emotions and instinctive “feelings” in the presence of the energy--revulsion, dread and unease. However, the emotional range is too large to actually categorize by explicit guidelines, just as is goodness.

You cannot, however, even begin to deal with a disease until you identify it. The help or treatment of an illness begins with its very diagnosis. But what of evil? Can it ever be defined as “illness”? The people labeled evil are rarely crazy or mad. They are not babbling, drooling or demented in a defined sense.

At this point I wish to interrupt this thought to allow you to ponder something. Very often when an extremely evil person is taken away from his setting of evil doing--let us say, arrested and cast into prison, there is often an extreme change to God. This is by no means “always” but is especially evident in young Satanists who are caught in the emotional “high” of a moment. Why do you believe this to be so? Because the devil energy is through with them--they have outlived their usefulness and contribution ability. GOD NEVER TURNS AWAY NO MATTER HOW LATE THE HOUR NOR THE ACTIONS BEFORE THE RETURN TO GRACE. Further, removed from the constant bombardment of the hypnotic “spell” of the evil lords and the company of the band of hoodlums--reality returns vision and perspective. Evil must feed on itself to survive--remove the food source and the entity can return to a sem­blance of order and balance.

THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WHO WOULD CAST BLAME, MUST KNOW. THE CHOICES TOWARD EVIL ARE WILLINGLY MADE REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES AND FURTHER, NOTHING WHICH IS COMMITTED IN A STATE OF HYPNOTIC TRANCE IS BEYOND THE CAPABILITY OF THAT INDIVIDUAL IN A STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. THIS IS ABSOLUTE!

Well, it is obvious that you cannot place a medical diagnosis upon evil--for then you would need diagnose good as a disease. You have quite a gathering of humanity upon earth at this time and you can look at a few outstanding potentials.

There are a sufficient number of people in all cultures and at all times who have achieved in their full adulthood a kind of gracefulness of existence so that you can generally say of them: “They have become truly ‘human’.” By that description it would indicate that their lives actually touch on the divine. You can study those people and examine their characteristics and find that they are wise, aware, enjoy life with fervor, yet face and accept death; they not only work productively but creatively, and they obviously love their fellow human beings, whom they lead with a benignity of both intent and result.

You will observe, however, that most people are so crippled in body and spirit that they cannot possibly ever attain such a lofty condition even through their best efforts without massive therapeutic assistance. Among these latter crip­pled legions--the mass of suffering humanity--the evil reside, the most pitiable of all humanity. Man will require that their own bodies become infirm that the choices seem to be taken from their own control--however, it is equally as obvi­ous that the very act of such is having made “the choice”. Ones victimize themselves and, of course, it is mostly at a level beyond that which the consciousness understands. These results can be traced back to causative factors within the individual’s experience, let us example; a person has an at­tack of asthma every time they feel ignored, stressed, isolated or uncared for. Are they victims? They are victimized by self; their motives, failures, and choices are deeply and intimately involved in the creation of their injuries and diseases. Although ones who have these psychosomatic illness all have a degree of responsibility for their condition, you still consider them ill. But evil fits no such category so it is difficult to classify it as an illness--for it fits both the category of cause and effect.

Evil in an individual can almost always be traced to some extent to his or her childhood circumstances, the sins of the parents and the nature of their heredity. Yet evil is always a choice one has made--indeed a whole series of choices. We do not speak here of “justification of choices”; we simply must recognize “choice” involvement.

Well, if you can “diagnose” evil it must indicate illness or disease which is any defect in the structure of your bodies or personalities that prevents you from fulfilling your potential as a human being. BUT, OFTEN EVIL ONES DO FULFILL THEIR POTENTIAL IN A MOST HORRENDOUS MANNER.

Further, there is no medical cure for evil. To cure evil requires a final choice to turn from evil into goodness. It is however necessary that the phenomenon be looked at most carefully for if evil is indeed an illness, it should then become a research project like any other disease. But it actually only requires a choice of action and no amount of forcing of “treatment” will change an iota of the status of the so-called patient, any more than all the forcing of evil upon a truly good person will change his intent. Well, both evil and goodness can be labeled as diseases--the ultimate diseases for it is in the state of one or the other that a man will pass from one dimension into that of another and will further decide where the entity is destined to function in that “other” dimension. Ah, yes, it is most confusing and yet most cut and dried (I believe is your suitable statement). Ones will either move into the ultimate separation from God or to oneness with God--or a zillion choices of in-between experiences at differing levels of soul growth. It will ultimately be, however, individual choice--meanwhile the higher energies are drawing up sides and you, friend, will make your choice! So be it and selah.

Let us leave this writing as the session has been quite long enough for the ab­sorbing. We shall continue after a break.

I move to stand-by that you might summon me when you are prepared to continue.

I AM SANANDA OF GOD

Last edited by wave; 2009-11-26 at 18:45.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SATAN'S DRUMMERS

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 9

REC. #1 SANANDA

FRI., NOV. 3, 1989 6:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 079

FRI., NOV. 3, 1989

Sananda present to continue. Greetings in the light of a wondrous day.

I see you have a question to which I would most like to respond. "What about the McMartin trial and the Buckey’s, etc." You want to know if there was “real” Satanic ritual involved. Of course, but that only came later to insure the children keep quiet. However, it is now a most useful tool for the suspects--they have an insured source of funding for bailment monies and a fair amount of security. I say “fair” amount of security for evil knows no bounds to get rid of its problems.

Evil has a most remarkable way of pulling security about itself--get participants who will go to any lengths to hide themselves. There are many, many ones in the political and law enforcement arenas who are quite evil and desire power beyond earth measure. They are most vulnerable to pornography, violence, excitement and power acquisition--they will further go to all lengths to maintain the facade of purity and honor (refer to prior chapters of this journal). There are plenty of ones who have participated that Mr. Buckey could and would name if he is not cared for properly in his present plight. The choice, of course, is to murder the involved persons, but Mr. Buckey is not that foolish--the minute someone does unto him, others will talk. The young man, Raymond, came by his circumstance most “innocently”--when evil lurks in the parents or caretakers, the child will be involved most closely within the rituals themselves and these ones truly become ones without conscience.

What of Oliver North and his return of military retirement payments? Precious, do not be too foolish in expectations. This is evil at its epitome. He will now be taken care of as long as it is respectable; he was the poor scapegoat for higher one’s actions and he will now be tended. He could practice Satanistic evil in a much more abundant way--internationally with unlimited human hostages and sacrifices--let not tears of patriotism fool you. Further, who better to now have run a “drug” abuse program? Isn’t it better to put one of your own in charge if your intent is to utilize drugs in your worldwide acquisition and control plan?

Mr. Bush, a warm, cuddly, sweet family man who is your President? Dear ones, Mr. Bush was head of the CIA, one of the most violent and conscienceless organizations in the entire world. Of course he has conscience --about some things. In other areas he has none whatsoever for he has convinced himself that he does it for the betterment of all ones. This IS the lie. He is also a member of the Skull and Bones fraternity and a member of all secret controlling groups. At this last presidential election you witnessed evil take the steering wheel. Oh yes, he will demand that earthquake aid go to San Francisco while twice to three times as much money goes to Hungary and Poland, with no promise of return to ensure grasp of world control. IF you ones do not open your eyes and par­ticipate in your own fate, you have no future as you recognize of it. So be it. I shall further discuss some of these things as we move along in this journal.

REAL OR FANTASY?

What is “real” and what is “fantasy”? For ye ones who have made most serious and open inquisition, I can only ask you in return--is Christ real? Was Jesus real? Is St. Germain real? Was he a figment of Ballards’ imagina­tions? Is there an Angel Gabriel, Michael, Raphael . . . .? Was there a Buddah? What about Mohammad? If these ones are “real” then so must Satan be “real”. Perhaps you must look from the other side of existence to understand. If you could truly understand that you in existence at this moment are thought forms--illusion manifesta­tions, then you could easily understand that God creator within self creates and manifests. The energy source and force is available to all ones and through higher being recognition a “thing” or “being” is manifested. It is far easier to “believe” in evil than in goodness for there is so much more of it. The Satanic energy is allowed to literally take over a body and energy field in the human being--sometimes also within animals of lower forms if it suits his purpose.

These are energy forms (souls) which have been displaced from their original placement within the heavens and they must seek dwelling and experience. They seek it and find it within man. Oh yes, indeed, demonic possession is most real indeed. Further, at Satanic rituals these demonic energies manifest into quite visible format. They, however, do not commit of the evil “ACT”; they can only influence the accepting entity to act in their behalf.

These evil demonic energies are actually quite distressed at this time for many humans have gone beyond that which is acceptable unto Satan. When man is teaching Satan some lessons in evil, you are in real bad trouble!

THERE IS NO HUMAN, PHYSICAL MANNER IN WHICH TO “FIGHT” THIS TREND IN WICKEDNESS FOR IT IS AN ENERGY FORM AND IT MUST BE DEALT WITH AT THAT SAME LEVEL. If it is attacking at the sub­conscious level then it can be brought forth and forced to depart in most instances. If, however, it is full-blown possession, even death of the human only intensifies intent of the evil energy. This is one major reason it is most foolish to murder a truly vile evil criminal. That energy will cycle back almost immediately and in some instances does not even await the birth of a babe. Satanic energy will take over any vulnerable inhabitant--the higher in power and politics, the better targeted. It then returns to spread even more and greater evil.

These evil energy forms have grown into the vilest and continue to cycle through and through anyone available and open for they have already separated from the God source and their full intent is to wreck havoc within the universal order--through the human format.

SATAN’S BEGINNING

Do not be misled into thinking Satan DOES NOT exist for evil energy most surely does exist and you are not sophisticated enough to separate the two. If you were in control of that in-depth knowledge you would not be inquiring as to the validity of a Satan!

Let me repeat of my previously told story unto mine ones. In the beginning Satan was God’s second-in-command, chief among all His angels, the beautiful and beloved Lucifer. The service IT performed in God’s behalf was to enhance the spiritual growth of human beings through the use of testing and temptation--just as you test your own children in school so as to enhance their growth. Satan, therefore was primarily a teacher of mankind, which is why it was called Lucifer, “THE LIGHT BEARER”.

The original meaning of the words “Satan” and “devil” were not synonymous, as they are used today. The terms “devil” and “diabolic” come from the Greek verb diabalein, meaning simply “to oppose”. The word “Satan” com­monly meant “adversary”. In your bible, God Himself supposedly stated that He was proceeding “Balaam” as a Satan. Seeing the necessity for mankind to be tested and tempted by something in opposition to His own will, God delegated this oppositional (diabolic and adversarial-satanic) function to the chief of His archangels. AND YOU HAD BETTER BELIEVE THIS BROTHER OF MINE HAS THE POWER AND THE ABILITY TO PULL OFF HIS JOB IN PERFECTION!

Just as it is most difficult to gain your acceptance that my name was not that of “Jesus”, for my name was Jmmanuel. Saul (Paul) of Tarsus, in teaching after my departure from the Holy Lands, went about the country and throughout the Greek and Roman empires and referred to the Christ energy, Jmmanuel Esu, as “Jesus”, or, “THE ANOINTED ONE”. That was Paul’s assumption, for I was never “THE ANOINTED ONE” for that truly has no meaning in the hierarchy of the higher dimensional heavenly realm. It is simply a Greek definition which has lingered for over 2,000 years.

Just as I had to experience and grow in the Heavenly Realms to the “rank” of Sananda, so, too, did Lucifer have to grow in the physical realm to the level of “Evil”--the higher dimensional term could mean nothing to you as defini­tion.

“Christ” is “TOTAL LIGHT”, “Satan” is “TOTAL DARKNESS” or “devoid of light”. IF ONE EXISTS THE OTHER MUST ALSO EXIST, FOR THERE CANNOT BE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER IN THIS THIRD DIMENSIONAL EXPERIENCE. As you progress through the dimensions you will finally achieve a level of either total light or the void of total absence of light. THE CHOICE IS LEFT TO INDIVIDUAL MAN, AND YOU ARE GIVEN INFINITE ETERNITY IN WHICH TO FINALIZE YOUR CHOICES. YOU ARE FACED WITH A MAGNIFICENT CHOICE RIGHT NOW UPON YOUR EARTH PLANE. SO FAR IT APPEARS Satan IS OUT FRONT IN THE RACE--BUT “THIS” IS HIS DOMAIN. EARTH AND HUMAN PHYSICAL EXISTENCE IS TRULY NOT THE DOMAIN OF GOD NOR CHRIST.

WHEN THINGS BECOME SO UNBALANCED WITHIN A SEGMENT OF UNIVERSAL EXISTENCE (CREATION) THAT ANNIHILATION OF A SPECIES AND CREATED PLANET IS DESTINED, THE CREATION DEMANDS REBALANCING AND THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN INSTANTLY TOWARD THAT END. IT IS NOT MYSTICAL, IT IS MOST PRACTICAL, INDEED.

IT ALWAYS OCCURS ON THE HUMAN INFESTED PLANETS AND ULTIMATELY GOD CREATOR SENDS HIS HOSTS AND CHRIST LIGHT TO STOP THE HORDES OF EVIL, THE DARK BROTHERHOOD OF Satan.

FIRST, THE TEACHERS OF LIGHT AND WORKERS WHO HAVE BEEN SENT FORTH ARE REMOVED, IF SUITABLE. SOME, OF COURSE, REMAIN TO MAINTAIN PASSAGE IN SAFETY FOR ONES OF THE LIGHT. THEN ULTIMATELY THERE IS A MOST MAGNIFICENT CONFRONTATION OF THE ENERGY FORCES OF THE CHRIST AND OF Satan. Satan LIKES THE PLAYGROUND AND EFFORTS AT BUILDING HIS FORCES ENOUGH TO PREVAIL--HE NEVER DOES BUT HE NEVER CEASES IN HIS EFFORTS. THE UNLEASHING OF THAT MIGHTY ENERGY EXCHANGE IS UNTHINKABLE, MY BROTHERS, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO WITNESS IT FOR NO MAN SHALL GRADUATE UNTIL YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED IT. WHAT LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU GRADUATE INTO IS STRICTLY UP TO YOU TO CHOOSE--PROGRESSION OR REGRESSION. SO BE IT.

Back to the beginning. As time went by, however, Satan became so enamored with its adversarial functions that it began to employ them more for its own delight than on God’s behalf. This you see throughout the Bible myths as handed down unto you.

Creator further decided that more was required than simple testing for the uplifting of mankind; what was required was both an example of His love and an example to live by. So, He sent his Christ being to experience--live and finally die--just as man. There was nothing special about crucifixion, for many thousands died of crucifixion, so it would be far wiser to allow Me down from your cross and decide what it is we will do about your life instead of my death.

I would insert at this point a special note. One reason this book is coming forth in this manner is the commitment of my workers. The Satanic symbols have taken that which represents the opposite of the Christ--but in so-doing they dishonor one of mine most beloved friends, Simon Peter, who in his terror and fear denied of Me, Jmmanuel, at the time of my arrest trial and was later feeling in unworthiness to be crucified in an upright position, when he too was condemned, as was myself--so he was crucified up-side downward and was burned alive. This is the epitome of Satanic ritual. Ah yes, the physical third dimensional worlds are the Satanic playgrounds of the universe.

When Creator sent forth the Christ, Satan (who was no longer called Lucifer) found this intolerable and a personal insult. It puffed with pride, it refused to submit to God’s judgment of the precedence of Christ. It rebelled against God. Satan itself created the situation in which heaven became literally not big enough for the both of them.

Inevitably, Satan, by its own doing, was immediately cast out into the absence of the God presence which you label Hell. Once the light bearer, it now dwells in darkness as the Father of Lies, nursing continual images of revenge against God.

Through the angels who accompanied its departure and remained in its command, those who joined the rebellion and casting out, it has and continues to wage continual war against God’s design. Where once it existed to spiritually uplift mankind, it now exists to spiritually destroy you.

In the battle for your souls it attempts to oppose the Christ at every turn. Satan perceives Christ as its personal enemy. As Christ in spirit lives, so is Satan the living Antichrist.

DESTROY VS. CREATE

Satan is a purely destructive force--by its demonic representatives it claims to be naught other. Satan is utterly and totally dedicated to opposing human life and growth. It can only survive in vileness, war and hate.

Now, you ask--why would not God, having created Lucifer (Satan) in the first place, simply wipe him out? The question in itself presupposes that “God” would wipe anything out. It must be assumed that God can punish and kill if he would wipe a thing from existence. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THAT GOD GAVE Satan FREE WILL JUST AS HE GAVE IT UNTO HU-MAN AND THAT GOD DOES NOT DESTROY; GOD ONLY CREATES! HOWEVER, IF HE SO CHOOSES TO REMOVE A THOUGHT FROM HIS PROCESS, THAT FRAGMENT SIMPLY CEASES TO EXIST--SO DON’T TEST HIS PATIENCE TOO FAR. IF A HUMAN IS STRICKEN FROM GOD’S BOOK OF LIFE RECORDS, AT THE TRANSITION OF THAT SOUL, ITS RECORD IS REMOVED.

The point is, children, that God does not punish. To create you in His image, God gave you free will. To have done otherwise would have been to make you puppets or hollow mannequins--robots; androids. Yet in order to give you free will God had to forswear the use of force against you. You do not have free will when there is a gun pointed at your back; although you still have choice. It is not necessarily that God lacks the power to destroy you, to punish you, but that in His love for you He has painfully and terribly chosen never to use it. In agony He must stand by and allow you to BE. He intervenes only to help, when asked, never to hurt. God Creator is a God of re­straint. Having forsworn the use of power against you, if you refuse His help, He has no recourse but to watch you punish yourselves.

While many of you ones upon Earth envision your God as a giant wrathful policeman in the sky somewhere, the reality is that God has forever denounced police force.

Ones ask, “How could God allow such and such a thing to happen?” Well, in the allowing of free will, there is a disallowing of “force”. God will not interfere for in the allowing of free will, He forsook “force”. You cannot have one without the presence of the other.

God waits most patiently for you to make your decision for he is a God of Truth and will not break of his own edict. So, he awaits your choices. It may seem to you who desire truth and light that you are doomed. Oh no, never. God will “win” the battle against Evil. IN FACT, THE BATTLE IS ALREADY WON, BY THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THE CHRIST CAME AND WILL COME AGAIN. THERE IS NO DEATH OF SOUL SO HE WHO IS CREATED CAN, IN NO WISE, ANNIHILATE HIS OWN CREATOR.

KNOW that Satan is on the run and in his apparent control of the world is desperately efforting at maintaining power. He attacks more steadfastly those ones who can produce the most in opposition of his lie. This is why ones who work within the light, i.e., pen these messages, speak in truth, uncover the lies and make them public and thus and so, are most targeted. It is, however, more advantageous to discredit in some manner the offenders than to actually kill them for then the banner is taken up by others. Therefore, the heavy thrust is to discredit truth and have the bringers of the truth discredited. It is often most unintentional in ones who do the discrediting. It is in the manner of telling ones who receive of these words that they are mostly correct, that only about 10% is tainted. NO, NO, NO-- truth is 100%. “Errors” of human typing and printing can be present but concept and content must be 100%. Do I make of myself quite clear?

The quickest way to stop Dharma dead in her tracks is to indicate that what she puts to keyboard is tainted. Naught less than 100% truth is acceptable to her for she is pained already about her service and probable consequences of her participation. She works in anonymous obscurity, having been targeted so heavily by our adversaries. These ones have handled two magnificent jobs, that of building a model city and business center and that of writing the history of this time of transition from myself and those of mine team. They have had but few to assist, just a small handful. They have given of every worldly possession and benefit--but the rewards shall be turned, for God is just. Remember, ye who work in the lighted path--God is just and giving, for God IS abundance.

This is for all of you who share the uncommon task of presenting our presence and our truth in your works--ye shall not work in blindness nor lack of assistance for much longer in your time perspective, for we are here in your spaces already. It is no longer that: “Some day I shall come again”--I AM COME AGAIN! I AM MOST REAL, I AM MANIFESTED AND I AM COME! SO BE IT FOR YOU MUST BE IN THE HEARING AND ACCEPTING OF THIS TRUTH. WATCH THOSE ONES WHO DENOUNCE THIS AS FALSE; FOR THEY ARE TOUCHED BY THE EVIL BROTHERHOOD.

YE SHALL NOT BE IN THE “DRIFTING” UP INTO SOME FRAGILE CLOUDS SOMEWHERE OUT THERE--YOUR PLACES ARE PREPARED FOR YOU AND YOU WILL FIND SHELTER IN VERY MANIFESTED SILVER SHIPS THAT WILL TEND OF YOUR NEEDS. DO YOU NOT THINK PERHAPS IT IS TIME TO OPEN EYES AND EARS AND KNOW HOW IT IS? HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PEOPLE OF THE LIE LONG ENOUGH? SO BE IT.

I will point out right at this point, that evil even claims the brotherhood of cosmic brethren come in his own appearance. Nay, we come as you; thousands walk among you. God sends forth his hordes in his own image--He would not send forth terrifying images to paralyze and disable you in your most terrific hour of need.

DO IT YOURSELF

No-one, not your parent, your sibling, your Senator or Christ, can cast out Satan or demons from thy minds. The afflicted must “do it yourself”. The way can be shown, the meal prepared but the ultimate eating must be individual.

Satan cannot do evil except through a human body. Although it was a murderer from its beginning, it cannot murder except with human hands. It does not have the power to kill or even harm by itself. It must use human beings to do its deviltry. Although it repeatedly threatens to kill the possessed and the helpers, its threats are exactly that in itself for they are lies. Unfortunately, there are millions of unwary who will do the work, instead.

The only real power that Satan has is through human belief in its lies and the ability to discount truth and truth bringers. Possessed ones have fallen for the false and seductive promise of “friendship” and material gain. Satan will say something like the following: “You need us for we don’t hate ‘Jesus’ or Christ, we just test him.” Nay, this is the Father of Lies speaking--he hates, from his very essence, the Christ!

What are some of the lies he will tell you personally? Well, humans must use any method necessary to defend themselves in order to survive and cannot depend on anything other than themselves in their defense. It will say, “Everything is explainable in terms of negative and positive energy (which balance out to be zero)”. Strangely, it is the way the lie is presented, for he is an expert at twisting the truth into a lie. When telling of the truth it is so un­acceptable that the human grabs for the lie and eats it all. He will tell you there is no mystery in the world--he will fail to tell you the world is mostly all mysticism. He will tell you love is a thought and has no objective reality; however, all ones are seeking love and cannot survive in a balanced positive manner without it. “All things are abstract and these lies of goodness are simply hypocritical in nature; to compete for money, power, ego gratification and control, therefore, is the only intelligent way to live.”

This spirit must be recognized as a “real” thing. Although intangible and immaterial, it has a personality and a true “being”. You cannot define Satan’s personality as simply the absence of goodness. Its personality cannot simply be explained away as an absence, a nothingness. There is a prevailing presence of hate. Satan desires to destroy life and you must understand this fact above all.

SATAN’S BEST DECEPTION IS ITS GENERAL SUCCESS IN CONCEALING ITS OWN REALITY FROM THE HUMAN MIND.

SATAN’S WEAKNESS

Now we get on to something useful in tangible manner. Satan has glaring weaknesses--which in turn give Satan’s adversaries great strength.

Satan’s demons are extraordinarily brilliant but are also extraordinarily stupid. If it were not so extraordinarily nar­cissistic and conceited, Satan would not reveal itself at all. Its pride overcomes its own intelligence, so that the demon of deceit is also a show-off. If it were thoroughly clever, it would leave its victims long before things get really rough on it as a being. It really desires to win and therefore foolishly sticks on to the bitter end.

Satan is also blind in some areas. It has no understanding of the phenomenon of Love for it is too extremely self-oriented. It recognizes love as a reality to be fought and even to be imitated, but utterly lacking in itself, it does not understand love in the least bit. The notion of true “sacrifice” is totally foreign to it--ones make sacrifices unto it and that is all it can understand. When humans respond to its presence in true love, it does not comprehend what is being said and is completely ignorant of any ground rules in loving behavior.

Evil further assumes a profound human tendency to self-deception, employs the scientific method to counteract it, and holds truth higher than any personal desire. Therefore, Satan also does not understand science at all. En­amored with its own will and hater of the light of truth, it basically finds human science incomprehensible.

Caution, in your newly found strength, is strongly advised. Satan’s weakness should not encourage you to overlook its strengths. It propounds its lies with extraordinary power. It may not be so remarkable that it possesses people in front of you but it has the power to totally confuse and cause total despair in another as a result of the power of its lies.

GROUP EVIL AND HOW TO MOVE WITHIN IT

Here is your massive problem. When the evil intent and ignorance outweigh the good intent, what can you do in action? Man will do what he is told to do by “leaders” and his own ego needs. He will steal, maim, go to war, march for peace--whatever seems appropriate at a given time. So what of group evil, such as a mass killing--what of a MyLai, or Hitler’s death marches? The task of preventing group evil--including war itself--is clearly a task of eradicating or, at least, significantly diminishing laziness and self-blindness and narcissism.

How? Although there are such phenomena as group identity, group narcissism, and group spirit, there is no way to influence such phenomena except through influencing individual members of such a group. First you attempt to do so by influencing the individual group leaders. If that route is blocked, then you must turn to whatever is left, such as the lowest of the group and start seeking grassroots support. In any manner, it is the individual which must be encountered, for it is ultimately in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost. EACH INDIVIDUAL LEAVES ITS MARK ON HISTORY--WHETHER GOOD OR EVIL. IT IS WITHIN THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS VERY INFORMATION INTO THE INDIVIDUAL PER­CEPTION WHICH WILL IMPACT AGAINST EVIL AS A WHOLE. BUT TO HAVE IMPACT, MAN MUST MAKE A CHOICE AND TAKE ACTION.

HUMANITY AT THIS POINT IN HISTORY IS IN MOST GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE--YE HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT GOODNESS IS, IN MAJOR CONTEXT. EVIL ABUNDANTLY RULES AT THIS TIME. HOWEVER, IN THE PRACTICE OF EVIL YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW ROTTEN IT CAN REALLY GET AND THERE ENTERS SATANISM AND ITS “BEYOND IMAGINED EVIL” CONCEPT AND INTENT. SIMPLE EVIL GETS YOU ONLY SO FAR AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LOOK AT IT UNTIL THY NEIGHBOR’S NEWBORN BABE IS SKINNED ALIVE IN A SATANIC RITUAL, TO DEATH. EVEN THEN YOU BURY YOUR HEAD AND CLOSE YOUR EYES AND EARS AND REFUSE ITS EXISTENCE--YOU PROCEED TO RETURN THE BUCKEY’S BACK UPON SOCIETY IN THE NAME OF “RELIGIOUS FREEDOM”, MORE OR LESS. SO BE IT FOR UNTIL YOU LOOK AT THAT WHICH IS, YE SHALL NOT CHANGE OF IT.

THEREFORE, I SHALL DEVOTE THE REMAINDER OF THIS JOURNAL TO THE DISCUSSION, HEINOUS DESCRIPTIONS AND TRUE TALES OF EVIL AT ITS MOST REMARKABLE--RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES IN ITS MOST BASE PORTRAYAL. FURTHER, UNTIL YOU REALIZE THAT THIS SAME TYPE OF EVIL IS BEING PERPETRATED UPON MANKIND IN ALL PARTS OF YOUR WORLD TO A MUCH HIGHER DEGREE, YE SHALL NOT FIND OF YOUR WAY OUT OF THE MESS. UNTIL YOU AS A MANKIND CEASE TO ALLOW THE LIE AND ITS PERPETUATION FROM ANY TO ANY, YE SHALL DWELL IN THE DARKNESS OF HELPLESSNESS AGAINST YOUR ENEMY. WHEN EVEN THE SMALLEST ACT OF TRUTH IS DIMINISHED, ALL TRUTH IS DIMINISHED.

Go forth for respite before we move on into Satanism and how and why it grows from the seed of evil. Man must grow from the acceptance of the lie into the knowledge of that which is truth. I place my seal upon these words that they be accepted in the truth presented. Do not push your perception beyond that which is presented for man has much yet to learn about this wondrous path of “life”.

I AM SANANDA

SECTION II
    SATANIC DRUMBEAT
    PJ 09
    CHAPTER 10

REC. #1 SANANDA

SAT., NOV. 04, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 080
    SAT., NOV. 04, 1989

Hold strong, chela, for I am here. Sananda to continue of our work. As we move into this next series of writings, this should be considered section two. Let us call it SATANIC DRUMBEAT. This will separate the subject of Sa­tanism from the discourse on “evil” as a definition and description.

First we will confront recent assaults upon yourself and Oberli. I shall not take of time in this writing to discuss the matter for I desire participation from Hatonn and your group. We will either respond in writing or vocally, whichever seems most appropriate to the group. It is not your decision nor responsibility, Dharma, to either plan or set up the meeting. Ours is to continue with this document as rapidly as possible that we might get on with having the babe home, please.

I want some one of you to get your hands on the report that shall be coming forth regarding the flight #103. The plane that was destroyed over Scotland. You will find it will contain (if it is actually allowed to be brought forth publicly in truth) that ultimately your CIA was responsible in great measure for that murderous event--it is tangled in with drug shipments, arms and the bomb itself was brought aboard in Germany. We wish this documented at this point for Hatonn told you these things at the time of the event.

You have been given all the data and input necessary to understand this most recent rift. You don’t want to face it and it is most painful indeed but you will continue to write for this is mandatory information which must be brought forth. I will further tell you ones that if you call an information meeting, Hatonn is going to grill you ones to see if you have learned anything or just expect him to spell it out for you. Ones had better do some memory refreshment work. You are not “New Age” babes who are trained “to be”. You have been trained to see that which is going on and make correct value judgments. We are a bit disappointed that you know, and yet take so long to actually see and act. Every clue is available and further, we shall dissect the information which you re­ceived on the yesterday--bit by bit, to see if any of it fits in actuality. You have to back a long way from the parts in order to see of the whole.

Now, let us continue on the subject of Satanism.

SATANISM AS A RELIGION

Satanism began long before the so-called Christian era, but we will begin there for that is when it became most important as regards current day. It is the most obvious of the Antichrist activities of physical portendment. It is like maggots within a carcass; you only see a few on the outside but the carcass is writhing within. You will be devastated emotionally when you find the ones who belong to these Satanic cults are some of your topmost leaders. Oh, the guise will be great and the denials loud but, dear ones, you do not have a symbol of death and poison, for instance--skulls and bones, without Master Satan being somewhere in the woodwork.

You will look at the rituals of the Satanist cult and probably say, “Well, but there are no human sacrifices or blood-letting or - or - or.” Isn’t there? What about hundreds of thousands of starving children the world over? How about the people being murdered in Columbia? What of a plane full of people in flight 103?

RITUALS

I shall begin this by giving you a lesson in ritual attitudes of Satan’s gatherings of the “John Doe” variety. You can find it on any evening or afternoon, in any place on planet Earth.
    First you need some definitions:

THE WITCHES’ WAND: The wand, the most important aid in witchcraft, may be made of many different types of wood, such as willow, hazel, rowan, elder, oak, and mistletoe. The wand should be made of a slim tree limb about one inch in diameter and as long as the distance from the elbow to the top of the forefinger. Two inches of pith are removed from inside the wand and the cavity is filled with a piece of cotton where three to five drops of blood have been dropped. The blood must come from the thumb, which is pricked with a brand-new needle. The tip of the wand is then sealed with dripping wax from the altar candle. A pentagram and the magic name of the witch are painted or engraved on the wand which is then consecrated with water, fire, wind, oil, and three deep breaths of air in the names of the god and goddess. These substances represent the four elements. In black magic and Satanism the pentagram is always described in an upside manner.

THE ATHAME: The black-handled knife of witches. It is used to open the circle. The athame and the sword are used to perform all magical rites and to subdue rebellious spirits, demons, and genii.

PENTACLE: This symbol of the element earth is made from a round piece of wood usually seven inches in diameter, with a pentagram inscribed or painted on it. It can also be made of copper or brass.

CENSER: The censer is used to burn incense and to encourage good spirits, as well as to banish evil ones. Or the opposite.

SCOURGE: The handle of the scourge is of birch, the four thongs of leather. This instrument is used in initiations, is the symbol of the power of domination. It is the weapon of the horned god of the witches and is very important in formal ceremonies.

BOLLINE: The witches’ white-handled knife is used to make instruments, cut pentagrams on candles, etc. It can be used only inside the magic circle.

THE STANG: This is a straight piece of rowan wood (mountain ash) with a fork on one end, used in ancient times as a staff. A shorter version is used to beat out the rhythm of the circle dancers.

ALTAR: Any consecrated place or thing used to hold the ritual instruments used in the magic circle.

CAULDRON: A kettle usually of iron and an ordinary cooker in which food or drink is prepared over the balefire for the rites.

CORD: The magic binding cord is made from strands of red wool or ribbon. It is plaited (braided) with a loop tied at one end to represent the female aspect. The other end is left frayed to represent the male aspect. Measure your binding around your head and loop a knot, continue around your chest, loop a knot, around your waist, loop a knot, around your hips, loop a knot, around your knee, loop a knot, around your feet, knot. The finished cord should measure nine feet in length. It is worn around the waist during all rites and is used in binding spells. It is used to bind the sigils of the art, the material basis, and is necessary to enforce your will. Tie your cord around you by passing the male end through the loop (female) and secure.

THE CUP: This is the vessel used for wine offerings to the gods. It is usually made of metal and is often carved with vines and fruit.

THE BOOK OF SHADOWS: The personal grimoire of a witch, where all the ceremonies and practices of the Craft were kept for future generations. The Book of Shadows invariably has black covers and is handwritten by its owner.

BLACK SABBATH

Perhaps the most famous and ancient of the ceremonies of black magic are those known as Black Sabbaths, practiced by black witches and devil wor­shipers. I hesitate to use the name Satan in this context, because most magi­cians agree that Satan is not a real personality or power but rather a concen­tration of evil or negative vibrations. Of course, however, this is the compilation of energies which is worshipped so I shall use the term. It is most openly used in your current day, at any rate. Whenever a black magician invokes Satan he is in fact invoking the most negative and evil aspects of his own mind--it is the mind that summons the energies. The name of Satan, Lucifer, or whichever demon he calls upon, serves simply to activate within his psyche those forces. Ah, you say, “’Tis but much like a religious church for God and Christ!” So be it; it is only differing in intent and purpose.

Nevertheless, it must also be accepted that Satan and his demonic hordes are undoubtedly archetypes of the collective unconscious, and in this sense they do have form and specific characteristics--further, they become totally visible to the human eye if focused upon long enough in descriptive format. “Well”, you now say, “It sounds exactly like an Indian ceremony--a pagan hoopla.” So be that also--you must never leave sight of intent and purpose--NEVER! This is why it is set up in this manner--to mislead, confuse and totally mimic rituals of honor given by ones of primitive and native people to honor God and Creation for they knew no difference and they were most sacred in their practice--only glorifying life and balance; never honoring destruction nor death.

Do not confuse the Black Mass with the Black Sabbath. The Black Mass is, of course, the parody of the Christian Mass in your hierarchal religions. The Black Sabbath is older than the Black Mass, which was invented by the French sometime about the seventeenth century of your counting. The Black Sabbath dates back beyond your sixteenth century and is laid out in detail--which I shall lay out for you.

At the center of the clearing chosen for the meeting would stand the black altar. Dharma, let us find the description please and place it here that it might not deviate from confirmation material. It will be by Peter Haining in THE WARLOCK’S BOOK, SECRETS OF BLACK MAGIC FROM THE ANCIENT GRIMOIRES (Secaucus, N.J.: Citadel Press, 1973). THIS IS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THIS SCRIBE FOR WE ARE NOW TINKERING WITH INFORMATION WHICH IS MOST MAGNIFICENTLY DANGEROUS TO HER PHYSICAL BEING.

“A large stone be best, but a wooden table will suffice. On it stands two can­dles of human fat set in black wooden candlesticks like the feet of a goat; a magical sword with a black handle; a copper vase containing blood; a censer holding perfumes, namely, incense, camphor, alces, ambergris and storax mixed with the blood of a goat, a mole and a bat; four nails taken from the coffin of an executed criminal; the head of a black cat which has been nourished on human flesh for five days; the horns of a goat and the skull of a parricide (a man who had killed his father).”

Of course, if all of these items were not present they would make do with whatever would be next horribly best.

Just behind the altar would sit the goat figure representing the devil. According to the grimoires, this could be either a goat tied firmly upright in a chair with a lighted black candle between its horns or a large black cat with its head shorn and a cloak thrown over its tightly restrained body. A huge erect phallus was usually placed between the legs of this figure. On either side would sit two beautiful witch maidens, the symbolic brides of the devil, who would disrobe and join the general festivities after the initial service of adoration.

“When the company are assembled in a semicircle facing the altar, the desig­nated “high priest” (wearing a simple black cloak with the Black Magic pen­tagram on the back) steps forward to the goat figure and presents a black turnip with the words, ‘Master help us.’ There was abundant use of animals and birds in the rituals. The man then pauses, takes a further step forward and repeats: ‘I will come to the altar. Save me Lord Satan from the treacherous and the violent.’

“Next follows the ‘Prayer to Satan’, which is read from the Black Book and can be repeated after the priest by the assembly:

“Oh Satan, thou who art the shadow of God and of ourselves, I speak these words of agony for the glory.

“Thou who are Doubt and Revolt, Sophism and Impotence, thou livest again in us and round us, as in the troubled centuries when thou didst reign, darkness, shaking in thy left hand the abominable sceptre of a bloody lingham.

“Today thy degenerate sons are scattered, and celebrate thy cult in their hideouts. Thy traditional pontiffs are blind shepherds, vile jades, presumptuous magis, poisoners and pariahs.

“But thy people have increased, and Satan, thou canst be proud of the multitude of thy Faithful ones, as false as thy will has desired. This world which denies thee, thou inhabitest it, thou wallowest in it as on the dead roses of a mouldy, smelly midden.

“Thou has won, O Satan, though anonymous and obscure for a few more years yet; but the coming century will proclaim thy revenge. Thou shalt be reborn in the Anti-Christ. The science of mysteries, spurting suddenly in a black wave already quenches the thirst of the curious and the uneasy; young men and women see themselves mirrored in these waves of illusion which intoxicate and madden.

“O charming Satan! I have torn off thy mask of voluptuous gluttony, and I have fallen in love with thy tearstained face, beautiful as an eternal and defeated grudge.

“O hideous Satan! I have uncovered thy ignominy to reveal the wildness. If thy involuntary torment has the noble appearance of being irrevocable, it is illumined by the honour of becoming a redemption. O scapegoat of the world, thy beating heart of a dead man covets the immense, the final depth--thou utterest the sobs of a Messiah, but thou corruptest and degrades like a damnation.

“Therefore I will tell of thy infamy, and thy attraction. I will sing of thine infinite lament. Thou art the last ideal of fallen man, but if thy cherub’s wings seem to be impregnated with heaven, if thy woman’s breast drips a sooting pity, thy scaly belly and thy animal’s legs exude stinking idleness, forgetfulness of courage, and consent to abjectness.

“O holy and impious Satan, symbol of the degenerate universe, thou who knowest and sufferest, may thou become, according to the word of the Divine Promise, the atoning genius of Expiation!”

This prayer can be found in variations throughout the world, brothers. It leads naturally into the initiation of new “disciples”, if such there be. This ceremony contained probably the most obscene element of all, for the new member was required to bring with him or her a liquid made from the flesh of a child. Another sixteenth century document relates how the liquid was made:

“Those to be called to the Devil’s service lie in wait for children. These are often found dead by their parents and the simple people believe that they have themselves overlain them, or that they died from natural causes, but it is we who have destroyed them. For that purpose we steal them out of the grave and boil them with lime, till all the flesh is loosened from the bones, and is reduced to one mass. We make out of the firm part an ointment, and fill a bottle with the fluid; and whoever drinks with due ceremonies of this belongs to our league, and is already capable of bewitching.”

Armed with a vial of this liquid, the initiate is brought naked and blindfolded into the assembly, “He being made to pass between great fires and alarming noises to test his character”, according to one report “And when his face was uncovered”, it goes on, “he found himself in front of a monstrous goat and must drink his potion in salute.”

Next the initiate must affirm his belief in Black Magic and from a manuscript of the same period, we find a list of the promises the new recruit had to make, each being echoed back by the assembly after he had spoken.

Al, this is a direct quote so ignore all misspelling.

“I denie God, and all religion.

“I curse, blaspheme, and provoke God with all despite.

“I give my faith to the Devil, and my worship and offer sacrifice to him.

“I doo solemnelie vow and promise all my progenie unto the Devil.

“I sweare to the Devil to bring a manie into his societie as I can.

“I will always sweare by the name of the Devil.”

This completed the ceremonial. All that remained was for the new adept to perform the osculum obsoenum, a kiss on the goat-figure’s backside. This done, he was allowed to copulate “with whichsoever maid there present did take his eye, and to the delight of all the company.”

The rituals now over, the legendary banquet or feast began, at which wine, meat, broth, bacon, and bread were consumed. Some authorities have stated that no salt was allowed, but this seems merely a convenient invention, as one black book records that “thy did indulge themselves on any viands and drink which pleased them.” There is not mention of the mandatory eating of human flesh but the inference is present, of course. The food and drink were “spiked” with aphrodisiacs and stimulants as well as fermented liquids. The “witch’s Satanic meetings” in Scotland, at that time, were claimed to surpass all others.

For those who wished, dancing took place--during which those who were still dressed took off their clothes--and the shout went up: “Ha ha! Devil, Devil! Dance here, Dance here! Play here, Play here! Sabbat, Sabbat!” At some gatherings, the outlawed “back to back” dancing was encouraged whilst at others you can find reports of the game--played Black Magic style. (This game, dear friends, your children play as Blind Man’s Buff.) The witches, of course, played it naked with a young warlock (also naked) blindfolded and set loose among them. Whoever he caught hold of, he was free to make love to. Needless to say, the men always hoped to “catch” a young girl, as sex rela­tions were obligatory with the witch he caught, regardless of her age or dispo­sition.

Drugs, potions, and ointments were, naturally, much in evidence--also, the conducting of certain spells and rituals, which are best dealt with at a separate notation.

Of the sex acts, most followed traditional lines. In the cases of women who claimed intercourse with the devil or demons, all can be ascribed to the use of an artificial phallus, while the popularity of sodomy may be put down to the fact that in many European countries it was regarded as a crime punishable by death, and this doubtless gave it an added attraction to those dedicated to evil.

There were, of course, all types of chants and actions to prolong these games as long as possible.

“The remainder of the proceedings continued as the black witches and war­locks chose, but they were required by common consent to disperse by day­break, making sure before they left to eradicate all traces of their activities.”

The different types of rituals presented herein are all of an “invoking” nature. The power invoked increases gradually, as the intention becomes more morbid and self-centered. Whereas the first ritual, the Pagan Self-Blessing, was conceived for purification and union with the godhead, the second ritual, the witches’ ceremony, called for both purification and power (“As I do so shall ye do.”). The third ritual makes no pretense at purification--the aim is raw power at any cost whatsoever. In fact, the black magician basks in the most impure and vile actions in order to be in greater harmony with the evil forces.

Power in magic is thus a neutral force. Its use depends largely on the spiritual development, knowledge, and intentions of the magician, or High Priest. But whichever way it is used, the manipulation of power for personal gratification is fraught with cosmic retributions that the magician must never forget.

Now I witness that I have a lot of readers in every mode of emotion from anger, illness and inability to believe, to ones who are going to say Esu Jmmanuel Jesus Sananda would never utter such obscene terms and descriptions--OH YES I WOULD AND DO! IF YOU DON’T OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE YOUR VERY NOSES AND AMONG YOUR CHILDREN AND A LARGE PORTION OF YOUR POPULACE--YOU ARE DOOMED!!

FURTHER, LET IT BE KNOWN AT THIS VERY POINT AND WITHOUT QUESTION: S-A-N-A-N-D-A IS THE COUNTERPOINT LABEL OF S-A-T-A-N! I SUGGEST YOU GET EVERY LAST DETAIL OF THE DIFFERENCE FIRMLY PLACED WITHIN YOUR CONSCIOUS MINDS! PERHAPS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO “SANANDA” IS BUT ALLOW ME TO POINT OUT THAT THE ENEMY MOST CERTAINLY DOES AND SO DO HIS FOLLOWERS.

It is truly sad that I must unload the truth upon you in such vile manner and in such shocking ways; and it will worsen for I am going to lay it out for you right up to current date and practice. YOU MUST NOT HIDE LONGER!

Let us bring this to a close for it is enough vileness for a single sitting. If we might work more this day I will await your notification. I give protection against this material, Dharma--go in peace.

This work must be brought forth for man is starving to know truth and he cannot know truth unless he also knows of the lie. So be it; I move to stand-by.

I AM SANANDA OF LIGHT
    Last edited by wave; 2009-11-26 at 18:44.

주제글 정보