2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SATAN'S DRUMMERS

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 3

REC. #1 SANANDA

SAT., OCT. 28, 1989 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 073

Dharma, I am with you, chela. Sananda Esu Jmmanuel (Jesus Immanuel). I request that none in the reading of these words misunderstand of WHO I am. The further word is KNOW THINE ENEMY! I KNOW MINE! HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOURS? SINCE YOU OF MY ASSOCIATES HAVE THE SAME ENEMY, THEN I SHALL GIVE YOU INSIGHT.

Dharma, I have multitudes of queries this day on “What is Russia doing?”, “They are offering to dismantle various war weapons and installations, is the ‘war’ finished?” No, and don’t go back to thy sleeping. I am going to be as blunt and hard as a good parent must be unto his children. YOU ARE IN GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE--GRAVE INDEED.

Dear ones, it is not from the Russian peoples for they are told no more than are you and they, too, see possibility of peace and American assistance and sharing. Alas, it is not as it appears.

Commander Hatonn has been drilling you on world affairs for years. You have been told over and over that your two governments have been allies for a very long time to suit the needs of the top commissions. You in America need peace for your country is in trouble and your “BEAM SYSTEM” is not yet perfected. The Russians no longer need the antiquated type of nuclear weapons, in use, to annihilate you--but, they need your money for their economy is devastated. You both need each other if you are to sustain either in a confrontation of all-out proportion with communist China. The world bonds are falling apart and Russia cannot sustain herself, much less all her impounded dependents. It is just a “different” ploy to gain more control for Russia will turn these newly independent and failing peoples over to you to tend and restructure. The United States cannot even tend your emergency situations of natural disaster and those will flow in one upon another soon.

Take note, please, of the earthquakes about your lands and oceans--very widespread; China has had many within your week and now, the Soloman Islands. These will pick up both in intensity and frequency for it shows great movement and unrest in your Earth tectonic plates. What you can’t see is going to devastate you.

Do you see great masses moving from the San Francisco Bay area? Of course not, as instead of moving to safety, they simply all move in a wave back into the ballfields. Two weeks and they, except for the few who are totally without, pay no attention except for the inconvenience of closed travel lanes. MOST will sit until death comes for it is the way of human and they will change dimensions thinking they shall be going unto God’s glory only to wake up and find themselves with a much more severe lesson coming. You do not “simply get off”! Beloved ones,
    THERE IS NO DEATH, THERE IS ONLY SEPARATION FROM A PHYSICAL VEHICLE. I CAME BEFORE TO SHOW THIS UNTO YOU AND YOU RE-WROTE THE LESSONS--I COME AGAIN TO REMIND YOU AND BRING THOSE WHO HEAR ME, HOME. BUT SO FEW LISTEN OR SEE. THE WRITING IS UPON YOUR WALLS, YOUR PAPERS, YOUR NEWS--ALL OF THE SIGNS ARE PRESENT AND SWALLOWING YOU.

So shall all these things which I have shown unto John, come to be in your time, shortly, and you continue to play of your games and sacrifice your children to your lust, greed, pleasure of the moment and ignorance. So be it, for there is not forcement from God. You will have “made your bed” and you shall lie upon it.

Let us return to the subject at hand for this journal, little sparrow. I am filled with gratitude for your continuing willingness to serve in this horrendous theme. Man has turned to violence for his “high”, I shall be giving you violence enough to sicken the strongest of bellies.

A little child, a boy, was noted in your news this very morn who was abducted from a rural pathway. If he is returned, it will only be because of the reward involved. I am telling you--this is the summit of the evil celebration and it requires human sacrifice and yet, there is no way to get this into the news for warning; no-one would be in the believing of it. You would be ridiculed for your sensationalism and “New Age” kookism and it would negate the work we are about. Do, however, utilize this for reference and confir­mation. Dear ones, we must somehow get a system for retrieval of these references.

It may very well come to be that, as your brothers awaken, they will seek out all lessons, even in haphazard format--say by month, or week, or -- --? You must consider it simply to get the information public, for buried in the training lessons of you ones, are the tid-bits of proof of substance and the training of any other student (chela). Let us wait and see if man will understand the importance of this material which he is receiving via these journals. Your “originals” of writings and tapes must be kept secure--do not under any cir­cumstance loan an original of either for these are priceless and non-replaceable treasures. Dear ones, you have had Aton (GOD BY ANY NAME) as your headmaster. Ye are blessed beyond Earth comprehension. Fourth Dimensional Commander indeed. Do you not “hear” the difference in the contact authority and subject material as relative to other channels who receive from brothers or sixth galaxy personages? The tomes are blessed beyond price and ones who received and cast aside the work, shall one day weep and revel in regret for such actions. You are the scribes and historians for the closing of cycle of man.
    These will be the records for the myriads of generations from the universe to find and know how it was.

Further, the documents are being transcribed right along with your primitive equipment onto the cosmic computers to be studied by the students and citizens of higher places. This is the same manner in which we have all the scrolls of history stored, all the scrolls as penned by ones in the Biblical times and before--all of Judas Iscarioth’s scribings which are now used to bring forth truth.

It will be most soon discovered ‘WHO’ changed truth into lie and who has been discredited and stepped upon by his brother. Oh yes, we have it all--ALL! But you will be unable to even locate a given sentence or statement of truth if you fail to acquire a system for such.

You ones in this little group, do not go crazy over this, please. You are doing that which is needed of you. Others must come forth with the self-sufficiency and proper abilities in education to set up such a system. It is for them to step forward, not for you to dig them from the masses and secure great monetary reward for them. Further, it should be done “away” from this location for security. Ones still fail to hear me--THE LIFE OF THIS SCRIBE IS LITERALLY UPON THE AXMAN’S BLOCK AND YOU CONTINUE TO TREAT IT AS A SEMINAR CHANNEL OF SOME TYPE. I HONOR ALL THOSE CHANNELS AND RECEIVERS BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS--THERE ARE OTHERS, BUT YOU ONLY NEED DEAL WITH THIS ONE.

Gremlins and gnomes in your equipment, lights that won’t work on a black night--brothers, you are under attack. The enemy can interfere with electrical and electronic circuitry just as easily as can we. If you continue to be unprepared with emergency equipment and backup you will find yourself at a severe loss more and more often hereforth. They will further attack the finishers of the documents, the publishers, printers, et cetera. Blockage hit in Sedona instantly and the ones now involved will be dissuaded if possible, but, the faster you work the faster the rewards and it can move onward--no use locking the barn after the horse is out--if there are not other valuable horses in the barn.

This document regarding the Evil Brotherhood is one very, very valuable horse so tend the door most diligently.

IS SATAN REAL?

I monitored the response given to this question by Commanders Hatonn and Ashtar to our beloved John Swanson in reference to my brother Germain. I would desire it be placed in this portion, in total, for these Commanders are limited in their experiencing understanding, and perception is most mandatory for you ones. I shall also go into the early problems as experienced by Sir Lucifer on his spiral into rejection but I prefer you first be exposed to John’s letter. It was written within the week and I would appreciate your preceding it by the question in point. I prefer you delete reference to named entities to keep distractions to a minimum--we are not in the sectarian nor doctrine discussion, please.

I believe the question was approximately as follows. “Is Satan real? It appears from what Commanders Hatonn and Ashtar say, that they indicate him to be a being in ‘reality’. I have been led to believe he (it) is a force and further, ones receiving from higher dimensions have been told that Satan, as such, is not valid in entity format.” Please be kind if this is a bit misquoted for I wish the “concept” of content and not exacting words. I am greatly indebted to John for this inquiry, for it falls into the category of “most asked questions”.

These are most difficult questions to respond to accurately for the insight of man, his education if you will, is insufficient to understand the simple response that “all is illusion and experience of God mind”. What appears real is as real as any other perception. A pain that “hurts” is as real if imagined as if a physical mishap has occurred. To fully understand, you must first understand soul, illusion, reality and physical mani­festation--none of which I will explain in fullness in this particular segment of this document--it deserves its own journal.

However, we are bringing you, as rapidly as is possible, the pertinent information for a world in crises--first let us look at the wounds and effort at bandaids that the patient might survive, then we can ponder other realities. First must come credibility so that you Earthbound ones can recognize of our validity and credibility--then we can make great strides forward.

Dharma, with the addition of the letter to John, this will be quite lengthy as a chapter portion. Please, let us take an interruption. You will need some material from your bookstore on this subject at hand. As ones ponder this on a daily basis it will trigger items and references into your minds and I request that those items be documented, dated and kept in security for confirmation references. I do not need them but your fellow men seem to need to look at another man’s print to gain confidence. So be it.

I shall move to stand-by at this time. Thank you for joining me and we shall continue at a later sitting. Blessings and peace surround you in my protection.

I AM SANANDA

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 4

REC. #1 HATONN

FRI., OCT. 20, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 065
    FRI., OCT. 20, 1989

Hatonn present to respond to inquiries. However, shortly I shall have to request a relief from personal inquiries for we must get this material of current crises finished and ones for­get that Hatonn, Ashtar, etc., utilize the scribe’s time in equal measure.

Commander Ashtar acknowledges “V’s” petition for wholeness of his hip. He does request that you look carefully within to see that which you are doing and desiring. Is the wholeness for the purpose of ego or true need? Ones must be most careful in exuberance that the trap of personal “I shall show the world” ego does not entrap the physical manifestation. Ones must become most selfless for the purposes of the dark brotherhood are served more readily than are the purposes of God. Victory, you must carefully consider actions and intent and personal responsibility rather than press-ahead, no-matter-what to cause public uproar and attention.

The ones in this locale need secrecy and no attention whatsoever. Be most cautious, son, in your passion or you will fall of that passion misused. Other actions of responsibility and selflessness speak more loudly than a loud, ca­cophony of “a spectacle”. We need no more “spectacles”; we need dedicated, “melt-in” workers who call no enemy attention unto our camp. This particular encampment from whence comes these documents is most critical indeed and at this time, must have NO ATTENTION WHATSOEVER! Too much display of passion will cause ones to be locked-away in the name of fanaticism and sometimes, rightfully so. We must not have attention drawn to this placement for, as yet, it is still most premature. Please, no one take personal offense to these writings for lessons must go forth unto all; we have not time for personal detail so ones who receive must look within for intent. We do not come forth to reprimand in hardly any instance and when we do so--WE REALLY DO SO AND TELL YOU QUITE BLUNTLY THAT YOU HAVE BLOWN IT. SO BE IT AND PEACE UNTO YOU ALL FOR IT IS THE TIME OF RECOGNIZING YOUR HUMAN-NESS AND RISING ABOVE IT WITH SELF-DISCIPLINE AND TRUTH--NOT LOUD VOICE AND EMPTY WORDS--SPEAK SO THAT THE WORLD LISTENS AND JOINS YOU IN PEACE, NOT ALTERCATION FOR YOUR PERSONAL STANCE. MAN AS A WHOLE HAS BEEN BETRAYED, NOT JUST THE INDIVIDUALS, AND YOU ONES MUST HOLD THAT MOST CLOSELY IN YOUR HEARTS FOR IN THE ENDING THE “ALL” IS BUT THE “WHOLE OF THE MANY”.

Let me give you good news. When you think the “public” is attuned and is alert and “after you”, look again. It has taken from the 17th to the eve of the 19th for the ones in control of the San Francisco freeway breakdown, to realize there were not as many cars as projected on the freeway due to the ball games, and further, continue to say how much worse it might have been with all those people stuffed into that stadium. Man, in general, is so unaware that he is most apt to overlook that which is directly under his nose and before his eyes.

Be most observant these coming few days--the sun flare cosmic rays will be bombarding you most heavily--IT IS THE TIME, HOWEVER, FOR YOU IN “FREE ENERGY” EXPERIMENTATION INTO COLD FUSION TO MOVE YOUR ASSETS!!

Now, I would most like to respond to J.S. regarding Satan as a being or a force. It is most difficult to respond in any sense relative to perception of human input. Bear with me, please, as I would have preferred to have Sananda or Germain or Michael respond to this matter, however, Ashtar and myself have created the ques­tion so I will endeavor to respond--as in fourth dimension perception which is not so removed from your status.

I will insert, however, that one of the very next documents will cover the subject of “EVIL” in great substance. It was not originally intended that Dharma would need carry the burden of the myriad of fragmented subject matter, but ones of the scribes who had been intended to share the load, have stumbled into traps along the way. We will do the best we can in the limitations of human “time”. Please be kind if our answers are not as full as would be desirable.

Is Satan “real”? I must respond with a question: “Is Christ ‘real’?” Is the physical format “real”? NO! NOT IN THE PHYSICAL SENSE OF THE QUESTION AS ASKED. YES! IN THE TRUE SENSE OF PERCEPTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

I REQUEST THAT THIS PERSONAL ENTRY BE ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN THIS DOCUMENT (AIDS, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE) FOR ON THE YESTER DAY’S WRITING, SIR RUSSELL GAVE YOU A MOST “SCIENTIFIC” PROOF OF THE FACT THAT ALL IS LIGHT, GOD IS THE CENTRAL “WHOLE” LIGHT OF THE ZERO FULCRUM AND ALL IS A RE­FLECTION OF CONCEPTUAL PERCEPTION--AN ILLUSION, IF YOU WILL.

Now, your senses tell you that you are manifested reality--you are a massive thought form and you are stuck with that perception; therefore, the circumstance must be handled through a drastic change of the “CAUSAL POINT”, that the reflection and perception be a redirection of the energy flow--since ALL is MIND--the MIND of individual and “whole” must be redirected into truth and away from the incorrect “illusion”. NOW, ISN’T THIS JUST THE MOST WONDROUS GAME OF UNIVERSAL INTRIGUE? I DO NOT JEST, THIS IS THE MOST WONDROUS EXPERIENCE ALLOWED FOR THE MIND OF MAN WHO WAS CREATED BY CREATOR, WITHIN THE CREATION, FOR THE SUBSTANCE OF REFLECTED LIGHT-ENERGY FROM THE CREATOR SOURCE, ITSELF, GIVEN THE GIFT OF FREE-WILL CHOICE AND NON-JUDGMENTAL ALLOWANCES OF ACTION--ACTION/MOTION, TOO, IS AN ILLUSION WHICH YOU WILL MOVE BEYOND IN YOUR TRANSITION INTO HIGHER TRUTH WITHOUT TIME OR SPACE LIMITATIONS. THIS IS NOT ONLY NOT “AGAINST” THE UNIVERSAL LAWS--IT “IS” THE LAW OF THE CREATION AND COSMIC PHYSICS.

MY DEAR FRIENDS, YOU ARE THE REFLECTION OF THE GOD SOURCE EXPERIENCING IN HIS CHOSEN FORMAT--”HIS WONDROUS ‘PLAY’, IF YOU WILL

THERE IS NO WAY TO “EXPLAIN” A CONCEPT AS PERSONAL AS THE BREATHING OF AN INDIVIDUAL. YOU WHO WORK SO CLOSELY IN THE NETWORK OF PULLING THESE THOUGHT FRAGMENTS BACK INTO FOCUS AND SPIRALING BACK INTO SOURCE MUST REALIZE HOW WELL YOU ARE TENDED FOR YOU ARE THE CONDUITS FOR THE FOCUSING OF SUCH MAGNIFICENT ENERGY SO THAT THE PLAY CLOSES IN PERFECTION AND THE STAGE BE SET FORTH FOR THE NEXT.

I RUN A RISK AT THIS POINT, IN PRESENTING SUCH A DISCUSSION, FOR WE WILL LOSE, AT THIS POINT, SOME VERY DEDICATED RESEARCHERS--SO BE IT, FOR IF WE DO NOT MOVE IN “TRUTH”, THEN WE SHALL NOT MOVE AT ALL; DO I SPEAK CLEARLY? ALLOW IT TO PENETRATE FOR THE SEEMINGLY UNEXPLAINABLE IS THE SIMPLE AND LEAST COMPLEX EXPLANATION OF ALL. WHEN YOU COME INTO UNDERSTANDING, THE METHODS AND ANSWERS POUR FORTH LIKE UNTO A WATERFALL. HOWEVER, THE MASS OF MAN IS STILL SLEEPING AND DREAMING ON THE REFLECTIONS FED UNTO HIM BY ALL SORTS OF COSMIC MIND FRAGMENTS AND, TO THIS POINT, RE­FUSES TO OPEN HIS MIND AND PERCEIVE THAT WHICH IS TRUTH. IT BECOMES THE OLD PRACTICE OF, “IF I CLOSE MY EYES IT WILL GO AWAY; IF I REFUSE TO LOOK AND SEE, THEN IT CANNOT BE REAL”! NAY, WE WILL NOT GO AWAY, NOR WILL YOUR “PROBLEMS” SOLVE THEMSELVES; YOU HAVE MANIFESTED THEM AND YOU WILL “CURE” THEM.

The term “fallen angels” is, of course, a misrepresentation but we are stuck with your vocabulary which presents different perceptions to different ones. If we do not speak in terms which the masses understand and can relate unto, we can never reach a point of acceptance of that which is truth--we must begin slowly and work our way through. NO ONE ON YOUR PLACE IS TRULY READY FOR TOTAL UNDERSTANDING OF HOW IT ACTUALLY IS! You have had man paint his perceptions in myriads of ways to the point that you can no longer even perceive how it really is--how many truly understood my dissertation on illu­sion? Be honest--TRULY understand!

Beloved Lucifer is quite ‘real’--Satan, as you recognize the energy. In the higher dimensions of perception, there are energies of higher status than the third dimensional state of perception. These ones are guides, tormentors, experience makers--et cetera. Just as there are the wondrous energies of Christ consciousness and guides that work within the lighted perceptions, so, too, are there the dark brotherhood guides and energy forms. These we refer to as “fallen angels” simply because they cling to the Satanic consciousness and “angels” are discarnate energy forms. You ones wish to place your “heaven” somewhere above you--out there somewhere; therefore anything displaced from that realm of experience in human terms, must “fall” down from somewhere--to somewhere. These are simply the energy form guides and “persuaders” of the dark brotherhood of Evil.

There is a most important point to be repeated herein, “Evil” as an energy form most surely exists and it comes from the Satanic forces--the blackest negative void of all action and reaction, and you better consider it very ‘real’ for through these perceived actions and reactions will come the placement of your own energy (soul) form during and at the closing of the play.

Mankind will play out his parts exactly as written, for he has yet no mass per­ception that it COULD be different. He mouths a lot of words, but man will not change the scenario--just as man will find and present the solution and cure for AIDS, he will not do so until the appropriate number of energies have changed dimensions for he expects it to be so--it is the reflection he accepts.

Then why do we continue to pound and experience? Because we CAN effect change and, unchecked, AIDS can annihilate the species. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY? IT CAN, AND UNCHECKED IT WILL, ANNIHILATE THE SPECIES OF EARTH MAN.

Oh, but you say: “Well, you said that some self-elite ones have the method of cure and will use it. What about them? So the species would not perish. You are nuts, Hatonn.” No, I am not nuts, for the evil will be removed and will no longer exist at the end of the play. That means if you add zero to zero you end with zero! You do your own mathematics.

Still a bit confusing and dense? So be it as that conclusion removes the arrogance and allows the truth to be taught unto you.

You will not, as such, walk down the road and meet Mr. Satan and his band of fallen angels--or will you? It is all in consciousness--Christ consciousness or Satanic consciousness, of which will you be the tool? Which “army” are you serving, and to what extent? Do you completely follow the Laws of the Creation or do you fudge just a bit on almost all counts? You see, there is the summit on either side--the deliberate serving of the “Devil” in Satanic ritual practice; or the Cosmic Christ goodness and purity within the Laws of The Creation. In between, lay all the grey areas whereby the self-”judgment” shall fall upon you from time to time--where will you experience next--with the Christ consciousness or the Sa­tanic consciousness? That, brothers, is free-will choice.

This has naught to do with the mystics or mysticism of what you like to refer to as the NEW-AGE MOVEMENT. That path will lead you right into the lion’s den, my friends. Just as the erroneous assumption that you will somehow “float up to the clouds and abide there--some way or another”. YOU MUST HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH TO ATTAIN THAT WHICH YOU CLAIM TO SEEK. BURY YOUR HEAD AND REFUSE TO HEAR WILL NOT MAKE TRUTH DIFFERENT; IT ONLY ASSURES YOU LESS THAN WHAT IS YOURS TO GLEAN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE. EACH MUST OPEN HIS OWN EYES AND STOP PULLING ANOTHER INTO HIS OWN TRAP OF IGNORANCE AND, FURTHER, MUST BE FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO RECEIVE OF THE INPUT SO THAT THERE IS EVIDENCE FROM WHICH TO MAKE A JUST DECISION.

We come forth in daring disclosure of how it is so that you can find and enforce your own proof of our truth. If it appears as doom and gloom, then I suggest you make an HONEST appraisal of that which is going on around you from within self--depression, stress, unhappiness, etc.--to that which is abounding in your entire world as a whole. You are connected to each and every portion of the whole--YOU cannot break away--if it goes, you all go. Like it or not, you are ultimately stuck within the mire of the whole, you cannot get off this orb--until you change dimensions, with or without physical format, you are STUCK! You have proved that you live in a gross lie--WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST TAKE A LITTLE CHANCE AND TRY US? SO BE IT, MAY YOU BE GIVEN TO RECEIVE OF THE WORD FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND.

Dear John, I hope that I have not just further confused the issue in point but as I check my sensors of our connection, I believe you are content until we can take the matter up more fully.

Our thrust in these journals is to allow you to come into your trust of truth from our source and then we can interchange in open platform that you can come into knowledge. Do not despair too greatly, millions will be lost for they will refuse to accept while they wait and wait and wait for the truth THEY EXPECT! IF YOU ARE AWAITING, IN DETAIL, FOR THAT WHICH MAN SAID GOD SAID, YE SHALL MOST SURELY BE WAITING INTO INFINITY--WHICH, IN MOST INSTANCES, WILL NOT BE OF SUCH PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. PULL UP YOUR HEADS FROM YOUR SANDPILES AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND. IF WE DO NOT BRING TRUTH WHAT HAVE YOU LOST TO HEAR OF US? WE BRING NO FRAGMENT OF EVIL SO IT COULD NOT BE DAMAGING UNTO YOU--WE URGE YOU LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE--LOOK AT THAT WHICH CLAIMS, OF ITS OWN RIGHT, TO BE EVIL AND THEN KEEPS YOU LOCKED IN IGNORANCE BY IMPOSING LIMITS UPON YOURSELVES.

I TELL YOU TO CLEAR YOUR SPACES OF THESE ENERGY FORMS CONSTANTLY--I DO NOT TELL YOU TO NOT LOOK VERY CAREFULLY AT THEM. IT WAS WRITTEN THAT THE CON­SCIOUSNESS OF EVIL WOULD REIGN UPON THIS WONDROUS PLACE BEFORE THE ENDING--SO BE IT!

I request that all ones reading these documents always take note of the date and hour, for you are receiving daily, if not hourly, input. In this instance, I will leave it to the editors to place this segment where deemed most valuable for I have kept this scribe from her appointed task far too long. Sir Tesla stands by and we Commanders have further input to the document.

We request that, even if unfinished, that this document be ready for book printing before week-end next from this one. Ones are in agonizing circumstance and in perishment every day that passes--and within these notes lay the focus and ability to pull together and get this matter of this last great plague under control. If you do your work well and create the apparatus in perfection, man need have no more great plagues--you will change your way of life-style--it will also mean a changing of perception of LOVE--there is LOVE which would bring no harm unto any and is in total giving--and that which you CLAIM to be LOVE in the guise of physical contact in a sexual manner which is self-pleasure and has naught to do with one another in definition. You continue to break all the laws of The Creation and call it man’s “rights”--no, it simply brings about man’s demise. I take no judgment of preference; I do take exception to “deliberate” actions which represent selfish lack of self-discipline hidden behind the facade of “love and rights”. If someone of evil cut your throat and you are dying, would you turn and cut the throats of your cherished loved ones? That is what is occurring at every moment of your life these days--as I said long ago: ALL will be touched by this deadly plague--ALL.

Even if you are infected, every opportunity at reinfection only causes more contact, more bombardment on an already overtaxed system and more mutations of the retrovirus. May God be merciful and allow our task fulfillment in a timely manner. As a citizenry you must stand strong and demand life, do not follow in the path of the doomed lamb afore thee.

Please take a respite, Dharma, and then we shall return to the subject of the document. Thank you, chela, for sharing of your time, for these are most urgent and important interruptions. I am indeed grateful for the honest inquiries of such magnificent points and topics and bless those who speak that ALL might have explanation.

I leave this portion and move to stand-by. You will call when you are ready to resume, Dharma.

SALU, SALU, SALU I AM HATONN TO CLEAR

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: SATAN'S DRUMMERS

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 5

REC. #1 SANANDA

SUN., OCT. 29, 1989 9:11 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 074
    SUN., OCT. 29, 1989

Sananda present that we might continue in our narrative regarding the dark side of existence. I would say at onset, that it is most unfortunate that man can go even beyond that which is acceptable unto Lucifer in heinous activity. It goes well beyond “good” or “bad”; evil can reach into those activities which even pulls Lucifer into rebellion, and has done so. You will find, if you could but see into these invisible dimensions, that there are millions of humans acting in such vile manner that they are not desired by the dark brotherhood, either. Just as things are done “IN THE NAME OF CHRIST”, likewise things are done “IN THE NAME OF SATAN” which go beyond that which is relative or acceptable to Satan. The “balance” is so far shifted that the evil which feeds upon itself moves beyond definition. FOR THIS REASON ARE WE WRITING THIS JOUR­NAL. THIS HORRENDOUS TREND SHALL REACH INTO AND WITHIN ALL BEINGNESS AND BLIGHT THE SENSES OF MAN. FURTHER, IT IS SO INSIDIOUS THAT IT WILL GAIN SUCH MOMENTUM WHILE PROTECTED UNDER YOUR OWN CON­STITUTION THAT MAN IN MASS WILL BE STAG­GERED BY SATANIC PRESENCE.

Man can somehow handle, emotionally, an enemy that sets forth to steal, oppress or even kill--man cannot emotionally comprehend vileness which strikes for no reason and without warning. Further, man in general will refuse to look at it until it is too late. The churches who preach “Christianity” will require members to refuse to even look at, or read, anything pertaining to Satan or evil and while ones are so hiding their faces, it shall overcome the masses. IGNO­RANCE CAN NEVER HEAL NOR CURE; ONLY THROUGH TRUTHFUL KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR ENEMY CAN YOU HOPE TO RISE ABOVE THE PROBLEM AND INTO THE CURE. IT FURTHER SHOWS HOW LITTLE FAITH THE “CHURCH CLUBS” HAVE IN THE GOD AND CHRIST ENERGIES THEY PROCLAIM TO FOLLOW. IF THERE WAS BELIEF IN TRUTH THEN ALL WOULD STAND STRONG AGAINST SUCH ACTIONS INSTEAD OF HIDING FACES WHILE YOUR CHILDREN ARE DESTROYED AND MURDERED. YOU HAVE FURTHER BECOME IN FEAR OF YOUR OWN BABIES AND RIGHTFULLY SO, FOR YOU ALLOW OF THEM TO CONTROL YOU INSTEAD OF BEING THE EXAMPLE THAT WOULD GIVE YOU BOTH STRENGTH AND FREEDOM.

IT WILL NOT GET BETTER UNTIL ‘YOU’ DO SOMETHING POSITIVE TO CHANGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES. WE SEE NO PROBABILITY OF THAT ACTION MANIFESTING.

IT ONLY HAPPENS TO SOMEBODY ELSE

LET THERE BY NO MISTAKING MY WORDS--THE CHRIST SANCTIONS NO BLOOD SACRIFICES--NONE! NOT EVEN THE KILLING OF THE RODENTS IN SACRIFICE UNTO THE LIGHTED GOD OF ‘LIFE’ IS ACCEPTABLE. HE WANTS NOT YOUR MURDERED ‘VICTIMS’ DONE IN HIS NAME; IT BRINGS PAIN TO SEE HIS CHILDREN DO SUCH HEINOUS ACTS AND THEN PRONOUNCE IT TO BE IN ‘HIS’ NAME. YE CANNOT CLEANSE YOURSELVES BY THE BLOOD OF ANY OTHER, NOT EVEN THINE OWN. NOT A CHRIST, NOT A LAMB, NOT A GOAT NOR A PIG. YE DEFILE ALL THAT IS WONDROUS AND BEAUTEOUS BY THE KILLING AND BLOODLETTING OF ANY OF GOD’S CREA­TURES--EVEN UNTO THE SLAUGHTERING OF PLANTS AND TREES GIVEN FORTH TO GIVE UNTO YOU, LIFE.

YE PRODUCE THE SAME IDEA UNTO YOUR CHILDREN BY DRINKING OF THE VINE AND PRONOUNCING IT AS THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. I SICKEN AT SUCH--COULD YOU NOT COME INTO THE LOVE AND TRUTH OF THE CHRIST TEACH­INGS AND THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION? NAY, YE KNEEL AND “DRINK OF CHRIST’S BLOOD” AND “EAT OF CHRIST’S FLESH”. CAN YE NOT LIVE IN MEMORY AND FOLLOWING OF CHRIST’S WAY INSTEAD OF THE MUTILATION OF HIS REPRESENTATIVE PHYSICAL BODY?

You sit in your lovely hovels and pronounce that voo-doo and Pagan rituals have moved into your nests. You have brought them within. You have allowed yourselves the titillation of the obscene and vulgar and called it “adult” entertainment. Then the adult entertainment gets boring and so commonplace that you cast the vulgar to your children and you progress to the pornographic. While you piddle into your “important” life progress and success in worldly man­ner, your children turn to their peers and the latest “rock” groups and finally, while you are not in notice, on to “heavy metal” and Satan worship where evil is openly touted and sanctioned. The children can see the lie of that which you do under the guise of “Christian”. They have a tendency to turn unto what they perceive as truth of the matter. IF YOU BELIEVE ME NOT; ASK YOUR CHILDREN!

HOW DID IT HAPPEN IN AMERICA?

You should have heard the alarm ringing in your 60’s decade, when the drug use moved into epidemic dimension. The practices began mostly in your Western area and rapidly moved Eastward. You expected the police departments to maintain order instead of keeping your own responsibilities--further, now some three decades later, you are the parents and what of your children? If you take a “hit” of drugs or a “bit” of booze, who is fooling who? You doom your children to a far worse fate than you encountered for drugs of today are instantly addicting and if enjoyed long enough, become a part of the Satanic worship scene. It was planned that way and it is working to perfection.

You think you are shockproof? If the things I relay to you in this journal do not shock you; then may God please have mercy upon your soul. And, yes, I am going to paint some most vivid pictures OF TRUTH! I HOPE THEY MAKE YOU SICK ENOUGH TO VOMIT FOR IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP AND ATTEND THIS PROBLEM YOU WILL LOSE A GENERATION OF CHILDREN, EITHER TO THE DISEASE ITSELF OR VICTIMS IN MURDER AT THE HANDS OF THESE EVIL ONES--OR BOTH!

I am going to relay things which my scanners show are already known about your place and can be documented in your earth manner. I will begin in California for that is where the early epidemic began.

Let me relate to you what was said by the leaders of your police department in a major California city and became record in documentation.

Witchcraft was becoming an increasingly recalcitrant problem by the early 1970’s. There was widespread evidence of animal mutilations being perpetrated in ritualistic manner as prescribed by the Satanic guidebooks. Animals, mostly dogs, were being skinned and the blood drained from them. The blood is put into specially shaped cauldrons, mixed with what you refer to as LSD, and then used as a drink during rites, ceremonies--or, what you call, innocent little parties and groupie sessions.

The remains, if there are any, are then buried in some public place where they will be uncovered but without evidence to track back unto source. Half the “game” is to do these things, have them found out and “get away with it”. One of the most dandy and delicious experiences is to skin the animals “alive”--NOW, ARE YOU READY, YOU SHOCKLESS ONES? THE BIGGIE STARTING IN 1988 IS TO TAKE BABIES AND YOUNG CHILDREN AND SKIN THEM ALIVE!!

OH, YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME? YOU BETTER PUT ON YOUR BIFOCALS, MY DEAR CHILDREN--NOW--INSTANTLY!

And where could these cults begin? Up any canyon or rural area, in communes where ones would be accepted without question, given so-called “love” and “understanding”, given drugs, initiation into sexual “unity”. Ultimately blind devotion was poured forth on the leaders--LEADERS? YES, HOW ABOUT CHARLES MANSON, JIM JONES AND SO MANY OTHERS THAT YOU WOULD BE MENTALLY BOGGLED AT THE HORDES UNDER YOUR NOSES.

These youngsters would gather into groups and live in the most primitive way you can imagine--just short distances from the most affluent neighborhoods in the country--indulging in the most heinous acts of sexual deviation, pagan ceremonies, and rites which defy imagination. I use the term “pagan” ill-advisedly for no pagan groups on our monitors would ever act in such manner unless openly Satanic in origin. The “true” “pagan” of the original Earth peoples lived in balance and harmony with God and Creation. Evil even took that beauteous legacy from them and destroyed it.

OH, THEN IT IS THE DRUG SCENE?

No, it is a part of it--only a part of it. Some of the proce­dures have little or no relationship to drug usage. You had things going on which were called things such as “Kiss-ins” right on your public beaches. Hundreds of people gather, the music is loud and mesmerizing and soon the masses are as one whole, in swaying motion, glassy-eyed and totally “transported” without any use of drugs. These things would occur in mid-day, at “concerts, anywhere and anytime”. Some participants would openly thrust off their clothing and indulge in open sexual activities of all manners and hardly be noticed except to cause others to do likewise. These ones, friends, believe in the dark spirit world and will readily tell you the Devil is most real, indeed--to them. These were also YOUR CHILDREN, or YOU, YOURSELF--ANY MEMORIES BEING TRIGGERED?

Well, that was a long way back in the 60’s and things are dif­ferent now, you will say. Yes, they most certainly are differ­ent--it is organized and fully operational--the Satanic forces were only “hooking” you back then.

They defiled the true New Age truth of light and goodness and corrupted the term just as “LOVE” as a term was corrupted into evil.

The leaders were, and are, usually high-ranking Satanic leaders. They will usually go so far as to call themselves the Prince of Light returned, the Christ, and even “God” - (‘OM’). They not only proclaim openly, but fully believe what they teach, that worship is through sexual deviations, and they practice all of them. The perversions are so degrading that I shall not describe them herein for my scribe is having a very difficult time with this material--she, too, is a mother of several and grandmother to nine. She, too, placed her head in the bucket of sand and prayed it would go away--it does not, blessed ones, evi only gets more vile and more intense in actions.

So, you go to your Christian, or other doctrined churches, who teach truth and goodness, and think you are safe. Evil invades these institutions with tempting ego fulfillment and monetary gain, etc., and eventually, if not recognized and halted, becomes the most evil in fact. WHERE WOULD YOU STRIKE FIRST IF YOU WANTED TO CONTROL THE WORLD? IN THE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE FEEL THE MOST SECURE, OF COURSE--IN THE CONGREGATIONS AND GIFTING OF THE BAKKERS AND SWAGGARTS OF THE WORLD--RIGHT IN THE VATICAN AT THE FEET OF THE POPE OR IN YOGANANDA’S VINEYARDS--RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES AND IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES WHERE YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. THE LEADERS IN TRUTH ARE FINALLY SWAYED AND TOPPLED, THE PARISHON­ERS DISILLUSIONED AND OPEN FOR THE ATTACK FOR THEY HAVE BEEN BETRAYED. IT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET MANKIND TO TURN FROM GOD AND TRUTH FOR MAN FUNCTIONS IN MASS GROUPS.

Well, you might say, “Sananda, you speak of things in the 60’s and 70’s, it couldn’t happen now.” Oh, what about fifteen murdered people in Matamoras, Mexico across from Texas in April of 1989? One man who participated in the murders actually carried a victim’s ear in his pocket for “good luck”. In 1972 a man was apprehended in L.A. who carried human knuckles in his pocket. He later casually announced he could not be touched because he acted only in a religious manner and religions are protected by the U.S. constitution. He openly pronounced that his group (church) regularly killed people and he, himself, had not only sacrificed a male (chosen at random off the street) but had eaten his heart. He was then “invincible to all attackers, even the police”.

EXPLAIN HOW THIS COULD COME TO BE

You are in the time of the reign of evil, just as prophesied. It is a frenzied time for mankind and he “hungers” for truth; he is starving for fulfillment. He is desperately searching and longing for balance. Many of these spiritually hungry have gone to churches and haven’t found the answer to that hunger, for they simply find more organized clubs pursuing power and taking of their money for all manner of worldly building and “causes”. They are stressed and their lives are falling apart for they have broken all the laws of God and Creation and have found no peace. The churches have rewritten the rules to allow for perversion of sexual behaviors right into the marriage beds and sanctioned aggressive greed “if for the ‘right’ cause”.

In the continued searching and alienation of self-peace, these suffering ones who hunger for love and compassionate comradery, turn away from the traditional and into the “other” groups in hopeful expectation of acceptance and enfolding love. So, someone comes along and offers them that feeling of belonging and a sense of being loved and they fall for it. Of course there are other reasons, but longing for acceptance, approval, and a place in the world is what is most important as a portion of the insane and unreasoned direction many are taking into the supernatural.

Then comes along the ones who proclaim knowledge of truth and disallow all “spirits” as evil, all cosmic beings as evil. At the same time, these same ones get in the pulpits and claim Christ and Jesus, God and Angels speak to them in goodness. BROTHERS, YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER, WILL YOU NEVER COME INTO UNDERSTANDING? IF YOU HAVE EVIL--YOU MUST HAVE “GOOD” AND THE REVERSE. IT IS YOUR CHOICE OF SELECTION WHICH IS AT STAKE--NOT EXISTENCE OF THESE BEINGS AND ENERGIES--BUT RATHER, WHO DO YOU ATTEND? THE POINT IS TO TURN FROM EVIL INTO TRUTH, GOD-NESS AND LIGHT--NOT TO IGNORE EVIL AND HOPE IT WILL SOMEHOW GO AWAY FOR IT WILL NOT, IT WILL GROW LIKE THE CANCER IT IS AND BLIGHT THE ENTIRE OF THE PLANET.

OH YES, THE LEADERS WILL TELL THE GOOD CHURCH PEOPLE THAT THIS VERY JOURNAL IS OF DARKNESS AND TO CAST IT ASIDE AND BURN THE AUTHOR IF YOU CAN FIND HIM. WELL, YOU CRUCIFIED ME ONCE, SHALL WE GO FOR IT AGAIN? HOW CAN YOU HEAL A SICKENED WORLD IF YOU DO NOT DIAGNOSE THE ILLNESS? TO DIAGNOSE THE ILLNESS, YOU MUST LOOK VERY, VERY CLOSELY AT THE CAUSE! YOU PUT ON ALL THE PROTECTIVE GEAR NECESSARY; YOU CALL THE SHIELD OF GOD AND THE CHRIST ENERGY ABOUT YOU AND YOU LOOK CLOSELY AND MOST CAREFULLY AT THE DISEASE--THEN, AND ONLY THEN, CAN YOU EVEN HOPE TO FIND A CURE. SO BE IT.

LET’S QUOTE A BIT

I will utilize some local information and quote from a book by one Hal Lindsey, SATAN IS ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH. This will give Dharma a bit of a chance to settle for it is most difficult to pen this type of information with no backup.

“THE SATANIC AGE”

“Are we in a new age of Satan? Many people would be revolted by the so-called churches which openly worship Satan. The most widely publicized establishment of this kind is the First Church of Satan in San Francisco, headed by Anton LaVey, the High Priest.

“The bald, narrow-eyed LaVey was quoted as saying, ‘The Satanic Age started in 1966’. That’s when God was proclaimed dead, the Sexual Freedom League came into prominence, and the hippies developed as a free sex culture’. (Mr. Lindsey was quoting from Arthur Lyons, THE SECOND COMING: SATANISM IN AMERICA: New York; Dodd, Mean & Co., 1970.)

“Satanic cults are expanding in every major city in the United States. ‘We have received reports from other California cities which show the existence of three Satanist groups in Berkeley, two of them communes, one in Big Sur, one in Venice, five in San Francisco, and one in San Diego. The number of Satanist circles gathering in Los Angeles County is indeterminate.’” (This was before 1972. I shall cease giving Mr. Lindsey’s references for you can easily obtain his book and look them all up for yourselves. I would, however, prefer you wait until you finish this document and really get busy and find supportive information.)

“Some of the churches of Satan are brazenly open, such as LaVey’s establishment, an impressive three-story Victorian home, while others are camouflaged by storefronts or meeting halls.

“In Europe, Satanic masses are held in ruined churches and monasteries, but we should not be deceived by creaking castles or shadowy figures in musty rooms. Satanism is not just an old-world phenomenon.

“Arthur Lyons says, ‘Satanism is not only present in Europe, but in the United States as well. In fact, the United States probably harbors the fastest-growing and most highly organized body of Satanists in the world.’”. (Indeed, for you preserve your right to worship as you please under the protection of your constitution.)

“In the ‘churches’ entangled in Satan worship the rites are opposite from those of a Christian church. Every desecration of Christianity is emphasized, from the upside-down cross to the flagrant use of sex and sexual stimuli. In Hollywood the altar was a glass tank filled with formaldehyde, containing the body of a dead baby. Lyons reported that the ‘high priest’ had a hypnotic effect upon a teen-age girl. The ritual in which she became involved was so debasing he could not finish the describing of it.

“We are reminded of the sordid spectacle of the girls who were mesmerized by Charles Manson. In a personal interview with a former Manson family member, I found they indulged in all types of Satanism and witchcraft. Manson was said to have had visions and magic powers. There were stories of his being physically transported from one end of the Spahn ranch to the other. Group sexual experience, an indulgence of some witch covens, was commonly practiced by the Manson cult. The twisted reversal of Christianity was evident, Manson was called ‘God’, ‘Jesus’ and ‘Satan’ by his followers.

“After Manson’s conviction for the seven Tate-LaBianca murders, five members of his ‘family’, girls with their heads shaved to prove their loyalty to their leader, led a trek through Hollywood on their knees ‘in witness to the second coming of Manson’.”

WITCHES AREN’T SATANISTS

Aren’t they? Let us study that just a bit farther. The ones who think they practice “White” witchcraft, and simply fiddle and toy in the “game” of it are dupes and “tools”. The unwit­ting are even more pathetic than the intentional for they not only fall, themselves, but pull other innocent victims into the traps. Oh yes, there ARE victims; that is another lie thrown at you--there most certainly are “victims” of such teachings. For you must understand, that which began as honor and reverence unto God in the “native” manner, has been stolen and corrupted into tools for the evil ones. That, dear ones, is the point--corrupt all that is good until the “good” is no longer credible.

The steps which separate witchcraft and Satanism are almost invisible. Their histories, rites and followers are intermin­gled. Statistics of witch covens given today would be out of date in a week. As far back as your early 60’s, it could not be documented as to the numbers of covens as not all covens are even known to one another. But the fascination with the fortune-telling, spell casting, and fun of the “game” was moving into full swing--getting ready to re-label it the New Age Movement. A decade later is was recognized and publicized that it was already undeniable that the rising addiction to mysticism had swelled to a veritable epidemic.

Most ones were sucked in innocently enough; for all were searching to “find themselves” and began to “go within”, open up those chakras and chant mantrums and “be”. Most ones who are in pure intent of individual balancing with the God within are innocent and could do such wondrous good. However, the misdirection of “all” being “OK” in action “if it hurts not another” is erroneous and dastardly in concept. It is not “OK”! If you pull away from the Laws of God and Creation--IT IS NOT OK! FURTHER, IN PRONOUNC­ING SUCH, YOU HAVE DESTINED MORE PAIN AND HURT UPON YOUR FELLOWMAN, FOR IN THE SEEKING OF PEACE THEY SHALL BE PULLED FARTHER FROM ANY SEMBLANCE OF PEACE.

More and more often in murder trials you will find the suspects proclaiming possession by the devil, and very often the murdered victim will be one of “the group” participating with the murderers themselves.

In France there are well over 75,000 proclaimed sorcerers gleaning from willing “seekers” well above $3-$400,000,000 each year.

In Germany, well, in Frankfurt alone (for these numbers can be checked), there are tens of thousands who actively believe in witches and seek them out.

The problem is also epidemic in Great Britain as masses of people are turning from traditional religions toward black magic. This tells a story in itself, about the traditional religions--it is simply that evil has been allowed to corrupt all corners of your lives, including the very doctrines upon which you base your moral truth.

The attraction of witchcraft and mysticism is understandable enough. Ones become disenchanted with the organized, tradi­tional experience and seek another outlet. Most began by dis­counting the predictions of the astrologers and mystics as fun; but as truth of the psychic predictions become manifest (as they will if by naught but individual expectation alone), the seeker gets hooked on the “maybe it is real” and this is a “religion” which allows, even demands, participation and activity within the group.

The “suckers” will be told and shown that witchcraft, mysti­cism, etc., is actually a return to nature, a worship of the natural gods as opposed to the chrome and glass gods you find in society. “If it ‘feels’ good--go for it” and “just be” becomes the chanting battle cry. “Allow” and “Love”--in any manner you choose; fornication, adultery, sodomy and endless other manner of behavior. All the while, the unsuspecting is being set up for one big guilt trip when the truth dawns upon him and he finds he has AIDS or addiction to all manner of activities and substances. “Have a little pot” to open your senses so you can experience the cosmos and truth--ah yes, and destroy your thinking mind, your memory and all reasonably good relationships through idiocy, foolishness and irresponsibility.

Sananda is a hard old outdated teacher? I AM THE CHRIST ORIGINAL TEACHER AND MAKE NO MISTAKE THEREOF! MAN HAS DEFILED MY VERY LABEL AND THAT GOD TRUTH OF BEAUTY AND WONDROUS ABUNDANCE. NO, I SHALL STAND IN THY CORNERS AND BE CAST ASIDE NO LONGER. SO BE IT AND MARK OF MY WORDS THIS DAY; YE SHALL PULL FROM THESE EVIL WAYS OR THE TRANSITION IS GOING TO BE MOST UN­COMFORTABLE FOR YOU WHO “WAIT AND SEE”. YOU KNOW THE ACTIONS ARE UNACCEPTABLE FOR TRUTH IS INHERENT IN ALL HUMAN--IF YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE BY THE LIE, YE SHALL DIE BY THE LIE. TRUTH IN LIGHT DOES NOT DEMAND, TAKE OR FORCE--IT NEITHER DEFILES NOR JUDGES; IT IS TOTAL IN FORGIVENESS AND RECEIVING--NEVER DOES IT NEGATIVELY EX­PLOIT. CHECK AND SEE WHERE YOUR ALLEGIANCE RESIDES.

It has reached such a sad proportion within your society that if you have a single person in their late teens who think enough of their own value to still be a virgin, they are ridiculed, harassed and persecuted. Think most closely about these lessons being given herein. I DENOUNCE NO MAN, I DO DENOUNCE THE EVIL BEHAVIOR IN MAN FOR YOU ARE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD THE FA­THER AND YOU MOCK THE GIFT. SO BE IT, FOR THE CHOOSING IS AT HAND. THIS SCRIBE WOULD SEEM TO STAND ALONE AND VULNERABLE FOR SO FEW WILL DARE TO ALLOW OF OUR TRUTH TO BE PUT TO LEDGER--NAY, THESE ONES WHO COME FROM OUR REALMS IN TRUTH FOR THIS PURPOSE SHALL BE TENDED MOST CAREFULLY--’TIS MANKIND WHO CANNOT REALIZE HOW ALONE HE STANDS, NAKED AND STRIPPED IN HIS BLIND HELPLESSNESS.

I SPEAK NOW OF NOT “GOOD” OR “BAD” FOR THOSE ARE LABELS AND PERCEPTIONS OF MAN--I SPEAK OF EVIL AND GOD-NESS AND YOU SHALL BE IN THE CHOOSING OF WHICH YOU WILL PURSUE FOR IT IS YOUR INDIVIDUAL CHOICE ALONE.

We are far, far from finished, Dharma. Let us have respite, please. I place my seal upon these writings and I stand responsible for this which is being brought forth--it must be so that my workers and scribes also hear and see the truth herein for my opinions are not necessarily the opinions of the management of this keyboard. Peace be with you.

I AM SANANDA

PJ 09
    CHAPTER 6

REC. #1 SANANDA

MON., OCT. 30, 1989 6:50 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 075
    MON., OCT. 30, 1989

Blessings be upon you ones on this wondrous day gifted unto you. Sananda, ready to resume.

Please make note of the earthquake in Japan of 10/28 and the Algerian quakes of 10/30. Add them to your list for I want you to be aware of the widespread occurrences.

ISN’T THIS ALL JUST A BAD JOKE?

I see, and understand, the questions rummaging within your head. Isn’t all this “witch stuff” and Satanism just a bad joke of some sort? Doesn’t this cause ones to believe that a good hypnotherapist is just as dangerous as is the witch?

I am disappointed that you would ask such a thing, Dharma. Is fire bad? Is fire good? How about medicine, is it good or bad? Are white people good or bad? How about black people--good or bad? Hispanics? Jews? Germans? Ah, how about the Polish? You ones like to tease about them--are they good or bad? Is meat good or bad?

Hypnosis is not only a fine tool for discernment and communication but the “ONLY” valid tool in mental illness. The mind is all-knowing and only through a person’s individual reasoning and perceptive senses can mental illness be either diagnosed or treated. Just as two aspirin can stop the head from aching; 500 aspirin tablets can kill the body; in some, one tablet can kill the body. ALL IS IN THE UTILIZATION. IT IS MUCH LIKE GETTING RID OF THE WATER IN WHICH YOU JUST CLEANSED YOUR BABY--DO YOU ALSO THROW AWAY THE SOAP, THE WASHCLOTH AND THE BABY?

Satan worship, witchcraft, cults (this includes Christian churches) occult, spiritualism, psychic phenomena--should you take any of these things seri­ously? Surely it is just a passing trend, ones will claim. Should you really give them any credence? Should you give a raging brush fire any attention when it is ten feet from a forest filled with summer homes--all filled with people?

Man must always go within his mind and become one with himself and commune with his higher source. That does not require rituals nor chantings. If mind expansion must depend upon mind “altering”, then the experience is most dangerous for you must be seeking truth--not tainted perceptions. If what you find within is against the laws of God and Creation, then you have opened Pandora’s box of evil gifts for your mind will feed upon these misperceptions until they become “reality” to your consciousness. You can either heal or destroy through manipulation of the mind. Anyone who utilizes it as a tool must have perfection in moral intent for whatever is planted will grow--thistles or wheat.

Unfortunately, anything that begets results is usually abused by ones who are immoral and greedy. Quackery thrives among the young and easily impressed people of all ages. Books flood the market by the thousands and the minds are opened with no thought given to security of that wondrous open segment which IS man! So, you have managed to open your mind and move within--without careful consideration of having the lighted shield of protection pulled about yourself; you are open to dark visitors--they show up first for the lighted brotherhood awaits invitation.

DANGERS

All of the ventures into spiritualism, mysticism, psychic adventures do have a common danger: they open the mind to associate with the spiritual reality and to seek contact with the worlds beyond that which you consciously experience. Handled carefully and with moral perfection it is a most magnificent tool of positive God-ness; ill used, it can call in spiritual personalities who are dedicated to enslaving one’s life and soul journey.

You will, however, have most learned ones who set themselves up as judge and jury. This is as incorrect in fact. The scientific circles and medical communities are beginning to realize the power of the mind and recognize phenomena beyond the realm of the senses. It is incorrect to make a blanket statement and pronounce, as almost all of your evangelical preachers do, that it is always evil which is attracted. You will get that which you request--if you request God or the Christ; you will get God or the Christ. If you dally in Satanism; you will attract the “god of the world”, Satan, or his henchmen.

I must ask you--how does your minister contact God? How do you commune with Christ? Through prayer? So do the witches and Satanists use prayer! I ask you to use caution and guide yourselves most diligently--HOWEVER, IF YOU LUMP INTO A GROUPING ALL ENERGIES FROM THE BEYOND CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU WILL MISS OF OUR IN­STRUCTIONS FOR WE HAVE NO OTHER MEANS OF COMMUNICATION. THROUGH SCRIBES SUCH AS THIS ONE, IS THE MANNER IN WHICH THE FINAL INSTRUCTIONS SHALL COME FORTH FOR IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR OUR PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION UPON YOUR PLACE WITH ALL THE ATTENDANT ATTENTION.

THEREFORE, BEWARE OF THOSE WHO WILL SAY ALL COMMU­NICATION WITH THE BEYOND REALMS AND HIGHER DIMENSIONS IS OF EVIL RESOURCE. THOSE ONES, USUALLY RELIGIOUS LEADERS WHO TELL YOU THIS, ARE MAKING YOU FURTHER TARGETS OF THE TOTAL LIE AND CAUSE YOU TO MISS THE WONDROUS COMMUNICATION OF YOUR EXISTENCE. YOU MUST USE DISCERNMENT.

MIRACLES

As the prophecies have projected, the Evil energies shall present all manner of miracles to your attention. But remember something, if evil energies can present hocus-pocus and abracadabra unto you, so can the hosts of light and truth. Do not be foolish enough to miss the messages God is sending forth unto you in this great time of travail. Do not turn your soul over to any other--ANY OTHER! You will be caused to come into your own choices and balances--not another’s. God will not hear you when you say, “Oh, well brother Rev. so and so told me.” If you kept your ears plugged and eyes blinded while truth and knowledge knocked upon your door and you only added locks to keep truth away--so be it for you shall be graded accordingly. God nor Christ will push down your door to pull you to the launching pad on “Rapture” day, brethren. You will either be ready, willing and able to come aboard or you shall be wondering what went wrong.

MYTHS CAN BE TRUE OR FALSE

You have magnificent arguments raging among your biblical scholars, historians and anyone else who has an opinion. You will be absolutely astounded to find how things actually are. Evolution? Creation? Six days vs. seven? Greenhouse vs. ice age? Do you actually believe man made no errors, deliberate or accidentally, in transcription of the pages of your so-called Holy books? How would YOU do at translation from Hebrew or Aramaic into English--and what about the one who speaks only German or Spanish, Greek or Russian? How about a bible that was retrans­lated 3 to 500 years after the Christ had departed your dimension? God gifted you with intelligence and free-will choice--the only thing you actually own and you turn both over to anyone who tells you “my view is the only correct one”. I disappoint at your blundering. The “Age of Reason” was most destructive and yet you turn in your most blessed essence unto the control of others and relinquish your reason and your choices--for you turn them over in the blinking of an eye.

“I do not agree with that which you say, but I defend unto my death your right to say it!” Remember that one? Give some inner thought unto that statement and we will discuss it at some later point in leisure when the subject is not so pressing as is the one in point.

Tell me about the ones who claim all discarnate energy communication is of evil and then turn to make a statement such as this: “Again the word of the Lord came to me saying, ‘Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God.’ ‘You had the seat of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz, and the diamond; the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper; the lapis lazuli, the turquoise, and the emerald; and the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, was in you. On the day that you were created they were prepared. You were the anointed cherub who covers; and I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; you walked in the midst of the stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, until unrighteousness was found in you” ’ ” (Ezekiel 28:11-15).

Now let us be honest in receiving of this. Some who make their existence and livelihood of evangelism or Bible study don’t speak up yet, please, or your ignorance might be visible.

Now who in the world is the ‘prince’ of Tyre--further, who is the ‘king of Tyre’? How did Ezekiel get the word? Oh, through the voice of God! Now, just how might that be if all voices coming from the ethereal realms is of darkness? Well, could it have been Satanic in origin? Do you know for sure? How do you know? Oh, I see, God told you from his disembodied station! It all boils down to perception and communication, does it not?

This particular reference, whether true or false, was made in reference to the mourning and weeping of a Father Creator who had turned the perfection of his magnificent creation, Lucifer, away for his evil ways. Did it happen? Does it matter? It does remain, however, that if you wish to remain in the presence of God of goodness and light, you will abide the laws thereof. If you choose to not follow those laws you shall abide elsewhere--your choice, dear friends! Perfection dwells with God, evil dwells within the void in separation from God and the wishy-washy continue of their lessons until they choose one or the other--ULTIMATELY, HOWEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE PERCEPTION OF TIME WITHIN WHICH YOU COUNT SEQUENCE, YOU WILL AT SOME POINT RETURN UNTO THE CREATOR SOURCE FOR JUST AS YOU WERE CREATED FROM THE THOUGHT OF GOD SO CAN YOU BE UN-CREATED. THAT GOES FOR THE CHRIST OR SATAN FOR BOTH REPRESENT THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF BEINGNESS. ’TIS THE “CONSCIOUSNESS” OF MAN TOWARD EVIL OR CHRISTNESS WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY MAKE THE CHOICE AND DETERMINE THE DIRECTION OF THE JOURNEY OF SOUL.

EVIL REIGNS

At this point in the period of transition and fulfilling of that which has been predicted it is a time of the reign of evil. Man is centered in lust, greed, self-indulgence, war and all manner of worldly “physical” consciousness. I tell you that you have the right of that choice; it is just that it will reap the evil rewards, no more and no less. Man is that which is his consciousness. Existence is a spiral and as such, as the con­sciousness increases in one direction or another, so goes civilization. The spiral always cycles back in the other direction just as a clock pendulum must move to a state of stillness and then swing in the reverse direction. This downward spiral of mankind must first be brought into stillness and then the rebuilding can occur.

Man is sickening of that which is going on about him. Man is starving for truth and quality within his existence--he hungers for his reunion with God and he searches endlessly. He does all manners of things to bring pleasure to the human physical entity and ultimately only mires more deeply in despair. However, until the consciousness returns unto the Laws and balance of God and The Creation, he will find no peace. The body is a weak, at best, vehicle which lives in your time, some 100 years or less. You starve the soul that lives infinitely to pleasure the body which lives but a brief moment.

A little example or two at this point and I request that each of you reading this document pause and correlate to this example, with some item you “own”. Dharma owns two sets of dinner silverware which she has used once since 1968--considering this average, with her being 58 years of age this day, how many times do you guess she will use this dinnerware before she “passes on”? How “valuable” can this possession actually be? Now, pass it on to your heirs--there are nine children and already eight grandchildren--who gets this plunder? Worse, they don’t want to even bother with glass dishes, preferring the easy care of paper--do you think they will “love” polishing the tarnish from silverware? SO BE IT, I SUPPOSE I HAVE MADE MY POINT! WHERE ARE YOUR VALUES? THE HOUR GLASS IS EMPTY AND YOU ONLY HAVE THE “TIME” REMAINING FOR THE TURNING OF THE SAND-TUBE--WHERE ARE YOUR VALUES?

EVIL IS ALWAYS AT WORK

The diabolical mastermind backing up the world system deceives and en­snares the minds and consciousness of people. He does a good job with those who do not believe in a Christ presence and he sometimes does an even better job with those who do.

Satan’s work can be described in three ways: first, he is “the ruler of the physical world”, which means he is constantly at work in human government and its political systems. This influence is most capable of manipulating all forms of government for his purposes of evil and corruption. If you wish to argue about this matter, I heartily suggest you get the prior “Phoenix Journals” from America West Publishers and read, read, read. Go check out the references, and then read it again.

Secondly, “Satan” is entitled “prince of the power of the air”. This means that Satanic consciousness is the power behind the atmosphere of the “thoughts” of the world system that are hostile to God and Creation. You are most unwittingly dominated by this atmosphere of thought. Satan rules over the thoughts of the world system. He originated the concept of brainwashing long before human rulers used it for manipulation. When you think that he is the ruler over all of these thought forms and realize the ways in which you are bombarded every day by those sources, you begin, perhaps, to see how deadly the world system can be.

On the other hand, just as darkness cannot “be” in even the tiny most spark of light--so, too, the dark intent cannot survive in the presence of the light of God-ness.

The human viewpoint of life looks at the daily problems as well as all the complications of living in the world from the standpoint of the human ability to cope with them. The divine viewpoint looks at life from God’s ability to handle it. It is God’s job to deal with your temptations and needs. There is peace of mind, stability, and power for the one who has the divine viewpoint--BUT YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE IT!

Thirdly, Satan bears the title of “the god of this age”, which means the prevailing thought of a particular era. Satan is constantly changing the “in thing” so that when you get “where it’s at” you find you’re where it was! The pace is acceleration; the world system is changing so fast that even the world can’t keep up with it.

This modality of change will continue to accelerate and old institutions will change so rapidly that people will reach a tremendous state of instability and emotional disturbance resulting in psychological problems. Nothing will be honest in the overall perceptions, dependable, stable, or certain. Is it not already so?

“The god of this age” also puts him right into the middle of religions. He loves religion. It is his real “trump” card--his ace trump for blinding minds to the truth. He is the god of all those who deviate from God and the balanced laws of The Creation.

God can most surely tend the problem. However, he must be asked to do so with pure intent and action. Now, for a real shocker--so does Satanic energies have to be invited within; does this not scare the daylights out of you to realize YOU HAVE ACTUALLY ASKED THIS EVIL TO COME WITHIN?

DOES SATAN EXIST?

Mr. Satan’s cleverest ruse is to make believe that he does not exist!

That is the reason you see the ridiculous pictures of Satan with his horns and red suit, sporting a tail and an evil grin. If he is a comic figure or a mythical villain, there is little harm he can do except give you an occasional nightmare which you can easily toss aside. Somehow, no matter how vile a thing you might be doing, you don’t mind Satan being there with you--in fact--he sort of livens up the physical entertainment.

How do you feel about Christ being your best buddy at the alcohol cabinet, or stealing from your brother--or bedded with you in illicit fleshly pleasures--what kind of vocabulary do you utilize in the midst of your games and tinkering? So be it.

Satan’s incognitos are most clever indeed. He hides within and behind religion, intellectualism, poetry, art, music, psychology, human understanding, and most vividly within your human “self”.

All men are prey to the evil influence with no battle gear unless you ask for a bit of help from the discarnate beings on the other side of the line. Then, you can expect the hosts of God’s heaven to give assistance--but there is no half-way house.

That is really heavy, Sananda! So be it--look closely at that which you think and do. When you are faced with an “either-or” situation or a black and white choice, most of you would like to wiggle in the center with a “maybe” or charge through the middle wearing a “gray” hat. Modern thought always rejects the antiquated idea that Satan is the origin of evil and has the world in his control. Man has so many explanations for evil: poverty, pollution, politicians, police, parents, employers, unions, racial minorities, racial majorities . . . . you choose your own cause! Always, however, put the rap on someone, man says, but don’t tell me about Satan. That is too negative and unpleasant--man does not want to hear such confused drivel.

“Christians” are not exempt from this inability to understand where and how Satan is working his evil enticements--in fact--probably the “Christians” are the very last to notice truth. Satan’s evil consciousness and doctrines have been neglected for so long by Christians that they are sometimes the least discerning of all in understanding the world system. The young so-called “Christians” are particularly vulnerable, for you have left the “next” generation naked in the face of 20th century thought by which they are surrounded.

Evil intent, called Satan, is not the man below, heaping coals into an eternal furnace. He is the original “jet-setter”; he is “right on” with the latest “cause”. I really like this next old quote from your book of Job. “When God asked Satan a direct question, his answer was filled with outra­geous arrogance: ‘And the Lord said to Satan, From where do you come? And Satan--the adversary and the accuser--answered the Lord, From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down upon it’.”

Well, evil just trucks around your place constantly doing his thing in every spot he can! He is working diligently and unceasingly in your world system through governments, education, business, and culture. You label it, he’ll take it.

He, further, had lots of help from his advance men who began planning his twentieth century offensive campaign a few hundred years ago. Stand by at ready for the shock waves from his present nineteenth century thought bombs that are bringing the whole civilization into Armageddon.

Yes, Satan is most certainly alive and thriving on the late, great planet Earth. So be it and selah, for the hand of time bears the pen and has written upon the page--how shall your Earth sojourn end? How have you written the final act of your entertainment performance? You had best be in the choosing of “sides” for the one most of you are standing alongside is in pretty awkward circumstance.

A God of “wrath”? No. He is simply allowing you to make your choice in your free-will manner. However, infinity of sitting on thy backsides astride the fence is a very long time and will get most uncomfortable.

Enough for this writing. Let us take rest. I give unto you truth and I encourage you to receive of it.

I AM SANANDA

주제글 정보