우선

PJ 30

CHAPTER 23

REC #2 HATONN

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 15, 1990 10:07 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 121

COMETS
(Continued from prior document.)

Only the really great and rather close-to-Earth comets are perceived by the mere eyes of the Earth-human. The average comets are nothing more than small and very weak sphere-shaped clouds of light without tails. But of this sort or comet are innumerous ones. The veil-like comets are the most frequent ones, and they possess three main characteristics: They are surrounded by a veil coma, without or with inner central densification; then the core and then the tail. The forms of the coma can be very different: elliptical, round, or drawn out in any direction. The central densification appears that way, that the coma becomes brighter and more compact on the inside.

The core itself forms a brightly shining zone and embodies the essential comet, which can measure a few hundred meters in diameter up to many thousands of kilometers , while the total diameter of the comet’s head, measured together with the coma, amounts often to many hundred thousand or even millions of miles.

Each, from the sort of comet and the influences, consists in the tail of dust particles or of forms of gas, mineral substance (from which, for instance, we glean substances), or of all these particles formed together. Tails of merely gas, keep themselves within much closer dimensions than do the dust particulate tails, which only appear in greater brightness and these are tenuously enormous.

The system-connected comets have very long elliptical courses which extend themselves very far out into the cosmos. These courses lead very often half way or even more, into other systems, until they begin their return flight again towards their originating system. But the courses can also run so far that the way may pass through one or several systems and the path becomes longer accordingly. Because of the great distance of these courses, the comets often require multiple decades of years before they return to their home systems, while on the contrary, system-wanderers, comets which fly about through different systems, hold orbiting times of many hundreds of thousands of years. Like all planets, so also are comets subjected to the laws of gravity, thus they also form their courses accordingly.

These different courses and their lengths of cycle are decisive for changes and occurrences in the differing systems of stars and suns, even as such occurrences and changes are only rare.

In less detail I have already spoken to the subjects outlaid herein--and have pointed out that your solar system partners in the form of planets have in most instances suffered the same cycles as has Earth--only to end up at the destruction of the very life-forms aboard. When you have topography which can only be created by water--on a planet which appears to have no moisture but, rather, temperatures of incredible degree--it is truth before your eyes. If your own atmosphere ignites and fails to blow apart your planet orb itself--there goes Earth!

BACK TO VENUS

This comet explanation is to allow movement into explanation regarding Venus wherein at this time no human life runs about and plays upon her surface. Millions of years past, a huge dark star destroyed half of a planetary system many light-years distant from your solar system. After the destruction of that distant system, the wanderer rushed out to the widths of the Universe, and took up its course towards Earth, where it was forced by the great planets and the sun into a new orbit which in consequence of that brought it on again and again into your system. I suggest you pay very close attention to this lesson for it has great impact on your very existence--that same comet continues its cycling.

At that time it was recognized by a label handed down through the oral traditions as “the destroyer”; it followed its new course and produced for itself in the course of millions of years, a stable orbit to some extent--but with these travelers, there is never “permanent stability”. This course led the destroyer uncontrollably close to stars and other systems, and on to other wandering stars and comets, which were by its own gigantic size then forced out of their own orbits or were attracted by its gravity and were for all practical description--kidnapped.

This happened only a few thousand of your own years ago, when this immense destroyer drew an object into its gravity and course and led it over many millions of miles toward the Earth’s solar system. This comet, now of immense size, passed very far outside the reach of Earth gravity, but the object trailing in its gravity field passed dangerously close to Earth and evoked great catastrophes.

The whole of your solar system was plunged into disorder and chaos at that time and all its planets were pushed into new orbits. This represents massive destruction, dear one--MASSIVE! THE NEW OBJECT DISTURBING THE HARMONY WAS FORCED BY THE GRAVITY OF THE GREATER PLANETS AND THE SUN INTO A COURSE BETWEEN EARTH AND WHAT YOU HAVE LABELED MERCURY, AND WAS UNABLE TO LEAVE THE SYSTEM. That orb, being the brightest and most reflective planet of Earth’s solar system, circles since then around the sun and is called by the Earth humans “Venus”.

I might add herein, that we choose the very orbs for our orbiting “anchors” of tremendously large craft placed between you and the orb. We can function in full visibility without any of you taking note to any extent at all--the astronomers know we are there but the information is not allowed distribution. So be it.

These events, where Venus was held by the Earth’s solar system, happened almost four thousand or so, years ago. By the events of the time Venus was guided into a very quiet course, for which it has one of the least eccentric orbits. This is the essential effect of that ancient close passage to Earth, by which the rotation of Venus was also influenced. By the gravity of Earth, the rotation of Venus was slowed and it started rotating in the opposite direction. And in effect of the very short time of passage through Earth’s gravity, the rotation of the slowed planet was not able to increase itself, for which reason it attained an extremely long time for only one rotation, and maintains from that time the slowest rotation time in your whole solar system.

Since then, one day in your counting on Venus has a duration of approximately 117 Earth days, while the time for rotation around the 30 degree inclined axis of the poles amounts to some 243 Earth days.

By the gravity of Earth Venus was robbed in its flight those thousands of years ago of its own rotational energy, and there arose a very great heat of friction. And this frictional heat is also the cause of the physical conditions which presently reign on Venus--not having been destroyed in the same manner as other inhabited planets originally having life-forms.

When we refer to bases on a given planet, we speak of what you would call satellite bases--or platforms. We do not speak of typical life-forms as humans as you recognize your species. There is no physical life form able to sustain in those physical conditions which presently are in reign on Venus. The physical conditions alone show the falsity of all those who would affirm that human life exists on Venus--much less some great voice and/or contact from beings based on that placement. If ones come from Venus--they do not come from the surface thereof. God does not alter natural laws of physics. The physical conditions alone show the falsity of all those who would affirm that human life exists on Venus itself. The matter thereof is completely outside the frame of natural chance, because the environmental conditions on Venus’ surface and the atmosphere are absolutely deadly of human creatures or any of the other conjured forms of life as presented unto you. Any forms on such a placement would, of necessity of existence, be etheric in form--oops!

The surface of Venus as measured by temperature guages measures at a depth of some 32 kilometers, is presently registered at 457 degrees Celsius in your language--yes, we can measure quite definitively and travel through the atmosphere quite comfortably for we are entirely self-contained. We utilize much material from such star entities.

This is also the reason why all the water of this planet has turned to vapor and forms the very thick stratum of clouds. That also produces an atmosphere so dense that the pressure at an accepted sea level is some 334 times higher than of the air on your Earth. Interpreted in your scientific terms, the atmosphere of Venus is also a danger to the life of human creatures, because it consists by volume of 87% carbon dioxide, while the percentage differs in some places. There are life-forms in other places which can handle an extreme level of carbon dioxide--but not on Venus, dear ones. You have, however, invited in some of these very beings who came to assist you with your increasing levels of carbon dioxide--and you simply incinerated them for their goodly efforts to respond to you. Oxygen exists at present in the lower stratums in only some 4.23%, and nitrogen and rare gasses are reported to be 55.47%. Water vapor is very rare indeed and the atmosphere is considerably greater than that of your Earth. The actual pressure of the Venus atmosphere is about 107-110 times greater than the pressure of your Earth’s atmosphere. This is also a matter which is very hostile to human forms--or any life-form for that matter. By this tremendous pressure, human forms of life would simply be squashed to indiscernability and destroyed as trash in a compactor. Even metallic forms suffer the same fate. In explanation, I wish to reveal herein that we have found on Venus, Earthly apparatus, which by the immense pressure of the atmosphere of Venus was completely squashed and damaged even before reaching the surface of that planet. Therefore, all subsequent bases are set up outside the atmosphere and simply identified as Venus bases. Russia, by far, leads the pack of your nations of Earth in dumping debris all over the landscape of Venus in various degrees of “squashness”.

Venus has a magnetic field of very low measurement, and also what you call the “Van Allen Belt” is expressed very low, in consequence of which what you call the “solar wind” factor is not screened to any extent at all. They must be regarded as well the very high temperature, which injures the belt. But also the lack of water has its consequences in nourishing the hostility against all life-forms of the planet. From the event of those thousands of years ago, the planet is at present in the first phases of recovery and restoration. Slowly, over the course of millenniums, natural conditions for life and forms of life of the most primitive kind will begin to develop, as those are usual on each emerging life-developing world. Thus, for even the most unreasonable one, it is evident that we are dealing, in the case of Venus, with a planet that is making its first moves within the status of ability to produce and sustain life. Eventually it will be housing life-forms and even human.

With regard to the planet itself, it must be explained that especially in its equatorial regions it is very flat with structured relief regions far away. Concerning the temperature, day and night sides are nearly equal, while there are great differences in the strength of the wind between the lower and the higher regions. At the surface itself the wind is still, and first develops in the higher regions. At still higher regions the winds increase very much and reach velocities of some 117 meters per second. The lower level of clouds exist at about 43.17 kilometers above the surface, but this can vary because of atmospheric storms, pressures etc. This is especially likely over those regions where the winds are pressed downwards and reach the surface and blow against the mountain, which themselves reach heights of 2.3 kilometers on average.

The climate and structural weather are on the whole very constant on Venus, but nevertheless show certain differences. Thus it is that human life on that planet is up to now still impossible if not accorded technical means for survival in great protection.

In this sense then, mentioned by deceivers, no life, in fact, exists on Venus as projected by would-be “channels” and authorities on metaphysical and “New Age” stages of disinformation. There are other forms of life which do exist thereon, but there can be no manner of comparison between these and human life-forms. The planet is still extremely wild in nature and it could not be otherwise in the natural evolution of only a few thousand years. For example, look unto your “Moon”, as when you look at it you have nearly a copy of the Venus which presents itself below the thick stratum of clouds. You have, effectively, a created imitation Moon, dear ones. When we, or other forms of life go to Venus, which is rich in different minerals and other materials, it is only possible for us by using highly specialized protective gear to function in any manner--that hardly indicates that you humans of Earth technology romp around in your sun-suits tossing out words of wisdom to your Earthbound brethren.

Our protective gear is most sophisticated indeed and, furthermore, we do most of our exploration from aboard ship. Great protective measures must be taken to preserve the life-form from the dangerous influences of the Venusian atmosphere, the great heat, and as well, in regards to the differing forms of poisons and gasses which move as deadly clouds over the planet. Because the planet is subjected to certain differences, we must also take this into consideration, as for example, for different locations where the temperature increases to more than 500 degrees CELSIUS directly on the surface, and where also the values of carbon dioxides, of nitrogens, helium, argon and neon gasses change values; while also the atmospheric pressures differ between 88 up to 107-110 atmospheres (AT).

These are, therefore, the basic explanations which I have to offer in respect to the ability of human or similar to human life-forms existing on the planet Venus. If I had to describe other planets of your sun system, then by regret also there I would have to refute at different planets the deceptive information of certain elements and substitute for it the real truth, because other supposedly inhabited planets of your system contain no such forms of human life at this time--either. Depending upon the reason for this loss of life sustaining format, there is often great histories of great civilizations having at one time lived as well as you of Earth upon their orbs. There are, however, bases on some of your planets in your system put there by some aliens and some of your own peoples. Russia, has by far, the most advanced abilities in that direction, than any other nation on your own orb.

So what of the information coming from so-called dependable “channels”? I have no further comment--DO YOU WANT GAMES AND MYSTICISM OR DO YOU ALLOW THAT TRUTH MIGHT SERVE YOU FAR BETTER? SO BE IT. BUT YOU ONES HAD BETTER TAKE NOTE OF THAT DANDY COMET WHICH DROPPED OF VENUS INTO YOUR SYSTEM--IT’S STILL RIGHT ON COURSE!

Let us close this segment as it has grown far too lengthy.

I hereby move to stand-by,

Hatonn to clear, please. I do further ask that you not mistake my own identity and/or service. My attachment is with one recognized as Aton and it will serve all my brethren to hold that closely in your hearts! Saalome’ and Salu.

Please remove yourselves from this placement the remainder of this day. It is not safe as this subject is most unwanted in circulation. Get away and allow us to tend of the electronics in your absence. Thank you.

PJ 30

CHAPTER 24

REC #1 HATONN

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 1990 6:20 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 122

TODAY’S WATCH

Good morning, in the Light of Radiance. Hatonn at ready.

Rather than “watch” this day, I shall simply give you ones a thing or two to ponder and then we will effort to finish this beginning dialogue regarding Pleiades.

You desire to argue about my terminology of “invading” and “occupying” Saudi Arabia. Yes, that is exactly what I said. Why do you think your major banks are going to arrange to fail and/or have their subsidiaries fail? I knew you knew; go back to the investment programs set up by the Middle East Oil Producers--to gain control of the money, the banks HAVE TO FAIL! (See SPACEGATE, THE VEIL REMOVED.) If you nice citizens have to lose everything you have worked for, so be it! There has to be military “occupation” because the countries are not going to LIKE the news that the U.S. and World Banks have stolen all their money and the only thing that will save those Royal Rip-Off leaders who sold out their countries and the U.S./World Banks (Cartel) is military presence in such massive manner that no one dares make a peep about it. Do not expect your troops home soon no matter what comes off in Iraq. I told you long ago that this would happen because there would be some hangings in those countries when the masses found out what the leaders have done. These nice high-level coalitions are the bacon-saving measures.

You have allied with the most dastardly leaders on your planet--including Saddam. Come now, you don’t really believe it is JUST a disagreement over days of meeting to “negotiate”. There are many things at play here--but money and oil money are the point. Money and world domination through total force.

IRAQ

How can you as a people denounce Iraq for not meeting Mr. Bush’s schedule of non-meeting. Mr. Bush, Mr. Baker, Gen. Powell, etc., etc., have announced to the world that there will be “no negotiations”--the meetings are simply to give Iraq no alternatives except to meet Mr. Bush’s demands! Now, Mr. Bush wants those demands announced on his schedules--what would YOU DO? I am very serious! WHAT WOULD YOU DO? What ARE you doing? What ARE you parroting? IS AMERICA REALLY ACTING IN REASON? WHY ARE YOU OVER THERE?

HELP

Why do you think your UN nations are not actually paying the money for support of this adventure? They have not paid even a fourth of that which the US pronounced as “each one’s portion”. Why does not Japan give more participation, “Because Japan receives over 70% of her oil from the Middle East”? BECAUSE, DEAR HEARTS, IF THE U.S. GOT OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST THEY WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SHORTAGE OF FUEL AND THE PRICE WOULD HAVE REMAINED QUITE MODERATE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU FOOL WITH YOUR “I AM THE GOD OF THE WORLD” ATTITUDE--YOU AMERICANS WHO HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL RECIPES FOR FAT REDUCTION TO KEEP YOURSELVES FROM OVERWEIGHT? I promise you--overweight is NOT a big problem for most of your world! Neither will it be a big problem for you ones very soon now--a morsel of food will be precious indeed.

GENETIC ROBOTOIDS

I have actually lost some readers because I announce that many of your leaders are replicas. I intend to enlarge on that subject but we have sequence problems here. We can only write as much as my scribe can handle--so please, do be patient.

I will, however, ask Dharma to reprint a paragraph from one of your own news publications. U.S.NEWS AND WORLD REPORT: Nov. 19, 1990, from an article regarding the DEATH OF A NATION (RUSSIA) entitled The Last Hurrah: I suggest that you pay attention to terminology in several respects within this statement from a Jewish journal, VESTNIK, by Viktor Yakushev, a member of the group, Pamyat. He denounced “...‘Zionists/Masons’--as bio-robots, programmed for self-destruction. This is a scientifically proven fact, and we have arrived at such evidence through experimental means. In addition, 6 to 8 times more Zionists are …..”

I simply remind you--THE SOVIETS HAVE LONG HAD THE CAPABILITY AND THEREFORE, THEY SHOULD KNOW! You of the citizens of this world have no idea of that which you are up against and most will make death transition never having known. So be it. Please allow us to continue on our original subject, chela. Science Fiction? Oh, you should be so fortunate! It is NOT fiction, dear ones.

MEANWHILE, BACK TO PLEIADES CONNECTIONS

I suggest you spend some of your time asking God to request to the nice Pleiadians not to abandon you to your foolishness--for they have the right to do so if you continue in your hostilities unto them. They have the prerogative of simply picking up their brethren on your planet and moving out and watching the rest of the show unfold. So be it for I would hope a word to the wise might be received as given. God, the one you recognize as the Messiah (Christ) and the higher energies will NOT abandon any of the entities of their own--I suggest you re-read your books! NO EVIL SHALL BE BROUGHT FORTH INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD, FROM EARTH! We are in the process of telling you explicitly and emphatically that which will be acceptable behavior and that which will not be acceptable. You continue to confuse idiotic mysticism, false teachings an BS for truth. We care not which you choose--but to get off of that planet in physical form and transfer is going to require a return in intent at each soul vortex--unto the LAWS! SO BE IT! We will continue to outlay how it really is, and then you will be in the deciding where you want to put your little tootsies and assets.

You ones keep efforting to place finite limits on everything and then turn about and make your own foolish rules of acceptable behavior against the very thing that allows you infinite and unlimited potential. Strange indeed, are you Earthians. There is NO limit or “end” to the Universe--you only have “barriers” of various energy separations, of Universes which comprise various aspects and conglomerates.

George, for instance, personally ponders what I outlaid a few days ago regarding the entity, ASKET, whom I announced was from the DAL Universe. This is simply recognized as another universe of another polarity opposed to yours, which counterbalances yours in manifestation. Ones from that vortex arrived prior to the Pleiadians in this time of encounter to prepare some of the earlier contacts for the Pleiadian contacts which would be coming shortly--and now, here they are! The Pleiadians and the DALs have been in contact in association on projects of various kinds with each other for a very, very long time.

Contactees are ones from past experiencing with beings from the various aspects--they come and function on your planet specifically for contact purposes although this is not readily recognized until just prior to need of service. You of this group desire to go back and use Billy Meier’s contact with our brotherhood as a guideline. It is difficult for so many things came to change the situation as is the case if the opposition can pull down or discount the contact. Billy was not a Pleiadian in last passage--he was a DAL(ian) and having lost ability to inter-relate to the DAL(ians) got into great trouble with credibility. You see, the first contacts, even though they worked totally in conjunction with Pleiades Command, were not considered threatening to the Elite--it was anticipated B.M. could simply be discounted as a “nut”. When Pleiadians entered the picture--the entire scenario changed for that was to be the big event of truth bringing and the discounting and discrediting had to be pushed into high gear.

It is not separation in the Universes as such, for Pleiadian ancestors, and YOURS, come from a common heritage, descended from the refugees, if you will, from the great sun-system--some of whom fled at one time to the Pleiades, some to the Hyades--oops!--and a number of other places where they found hospitable planets in their escape from destruction--oh yes, human entities have a hard time getting the point! But in the ending--the point shall be thoroughly gotten and the lessons of behavior--well-learned!

You of Earth must stop efforting at discounting receivers from this dimension by errors we might pronounce as regards things such as names, labels and attitudes of various planets, systems, etc. For instance, allow me to give example: “IHWH-HATA”---what does this mean to you?? I thought not! It is what we call that energy polarity system which is translated into “The Eye of God”. As we scan your astronomical books, we find that you refer to this “Eye of God” as being with a constellation called by you, “Lyra”, and you call it “The Ring Nebula of Lyra” or, in more mathematical identification--“M-57”. Now, the next thing is always for you ones to say, “OK, but give me explicit distances and miles and light years and absolutes!” Why? You would not know whether or not I speak truth. If you have nothing upon which to compare or relate--you have been given nothing! You ones will learn to stop asking me for explicit information for I shall be lessening input of specifics as we move along--explicit information will be given through mind reception and transmission--that which will be technical information. This is the intent of this mission--security whereby several will hold portions of most critical survival and transition information and ones shall be pulled together to share these portions at the proper sequence of events. You will not need magic formulas from space. So be it.

While we are close to the subject of travelers let me clarify a point of contention used as a discrediting point against the Billy Meier material. It has been claimed that the one Semjase was actually a woman seen about the city--and was assumed a model. No, Semjase made frequent jaunts into the city for various reasons--Munich being a frequent point of contact with other contactees who still remain silent witnesses and busy workers.

SEA LEVEL?

Oberli, in monitoring yesterday’s writing, had a most logical question--how could Venus have a atmospheric pressure of some 107-110 AT’s at one statement and then at “sea level” have a pressure of some higher than 300 % more than Earth. It is a difference only in the way you measure vs. how we measure altitudes, for instance.

You can’t know altitudes exactly, for you start from the reason-based premises of that which appears to you to be a starting point from which to measure. For instance, your scientists count the height of a country or of a given mountain, in “meters or miles or feet above the level of the sea”. What a foolish starting point. The starting point for all measurements must be from the center of the planet, which never changes. This is because planet forms are not exactly round, but tend more towards an ellipse shape. For another example, let us say that you say Mount Everest is the highest mountain of Earth, then this is correct only so far, with respect to your sea level. But in truth it is around 2,150 meters less high than the highest mountain of your world. When you measure Earth mountains, then the center of the planet is decisive, and measured from that point of reference, you will see, the highest mountain of Earth planet is NOT Mount Everest. Pressures also vary greatly from one perceived altitude to another just as you have great pressures at the bottoms of your oceans so, if you have no oceans, you have great pressures increasing as you move toward the center of the planet.

OTHER VISITORS?

We are further developed forms of life, and no longer are able to move in such levels of mind perception as do Earth beings. This is not a pretentious point on our part, but simply a law of Creation. It is the same with all forms of life; also with Earth humans. They, as well, are no longer able to move within still lower, to them, levels, thus they are not able to integrate in any manner with lower beings. The concept would be insane. To adjust to all tasks in the existing laws of Creation each world creates, according to its level of evolution, one or more creatures of advanced development through whom necessary facts may be transmitted. These higher developed creatures have been called “Prophets” on Earth who, unfortunately, in their times, were almost without exception persecuted and pursued, which condition still has not changed. And because this is the way it is, there is no necessity or intention to make ourselves further known to all ones.

Besides us, there are still other extraterrestrial intelligences who move in the Earth realm, but who are in uniquely different positions in evolution than are you, and who are sometimes advanced over Earth humans by only a few centuries. These creatures may thus come into contact with Earth humans and reach total integration. Because some of these intelligences are not much developed beyond Earth mankind, they may behave like “Commanders” and such, and more advanced creatures may actually participate with humans of Earth to prevent evil consequences.

Some Earth humans do have real contacts with such extraterrestrials, and others take such reports and elaborate them with fantasy, thus creating new stories. There also appear lesser developed intelligences who thirst for command and want to keep the scepter over Earth humans and, conscious of the affinity for religions on Earth, they learn to apply them for their own purposes. These advanced, let us refer to them as negative( for lack of better description) beings who would manipulate the human populace are indeed clever and, being advanced in technical knowledge and abilities, are able to influence and direct your own species. These ones have become great menaces to Earth man’s development for they are basically destroyers. Earth man can begin to better sort out the tools of these ones by observation at times when wars and catastrophes befall them. The powerful leaders of Earth at this time are unconsciously, or consciously, or in absentia, led totally astray by such intelligences.

To understand the relationship of Earth beings and your cosmic brothers, you must use logic and the gift of true reasoning deduction processes. I’m sorry, chelas, but the stories you have been given are simply not even logical and furthermore, they form a mystical aura about God and Creation which is absurd. Why do you have to couch God in mysticism when there is none? The wonders of the Universe are so magnificent--why require it to be mystic and magic?

Specifically, extraterrestrials or star-people, whatever you desire to call your cosmic counterparts, are very much like you. Knowledge and “WISDOM” are superior to yours, as well as technology--no more and no less--each moving through experience. Space and time are not overcome by space and time--BUT BY SPACELESSNESS AND TIMELESSNESS, which means that space and time collapse into one another and become equally directional to zero-time. By that, a few fractions of a second are enough to rush through millions of light-years, practically without loss of time, because the zero-time neutralizes space and time simultaneously. We do not even need to discuss “etheric” beings at this point, nor thought transference--good old space and time will do nicely.

Many deceivers pretend they are in contact with other planetary human beings of your solar system, and even having flown with or in their ships. That is nothing more than false, as most of the stars (planets) indicated are so desolate that human life is no longer possible on their surface or, as with Venus--the star itself is not old enough or evolved enough to sustain life-forms of human. It is most unfortunate that the contacts which might well be valid are discredited by lack of understanding of the truth by the receivers themselves. Of course this is the total intent of the base energies efforting to control your planet.

Our mission is to alert you to the presence of the deceivers and warn you of your declining ability to reverse your negative path--these are not “little gray aliens” from somewhere “out there”--they have become real and incarnate beings with intent for control and destruction of your planet as you know it. THAT is NOT mystical.

The time of conflict with these energy forms is coming in imminent experience and you are, by great numbers, at disadvantage if you are IN truth and just behavior. You have become dominated by evil intent and actions, your human spirit is greatly underdeveloped and the lessons of false teachers continues the decline of the overall.

Above all, there remains but ONE that possesses the power of life and death over each creature. This is the CREATION alone, which has laid its laws over ALL. Laws which are irrefutable and of eternal validity. The human being can recognize them in nature when he troubles himself to do so. They expose for him the way of life and the way to spiritual greatness, embodying the goal of life. While the human indulges in his religions, and by this a heresy, he pines more and more away--in spirit--which finally leads to a bottomless pit--abyss.

The human being may recognize that a God can never take over the part of the Creation or destine the fate of a human being. God is NOT the CREATION, but as well, only a creature of it, like all Creation-dependent creatures. But the human being hunts for his religious wrong beliefs and affirms God being the Creation ITSELF. He goes even further and pretends a normal Earthman by the name of “Immanuel”, who is also called the “Jesus Christ”, is God’s “son” and the Creation itself. Still different sects of the new time go on to maintain these same things, which already approach total delusion and the stories get more and more wild in presentation.

It is pathetic for, as already mentioned, deceivers also walk in the same direction and put out incorrect perceptions and total lies unto the world of man--that your cosmic brothers and sisters from other planets of the cosmos would come at the “order” of God (with whom they actually mean that one, “Christ”) and integrate into one element of definition, those “beings” with that of THE CREATION. This is total bunk! Ones mis-project and attempt to allow you unthinking and seeking humans to believe such trash. There are ones who come with the cosmic brothers who do attend these matters of higher dimension and are a higher integration with The Creation. These ones come in attendance at this time with the higher teachers in preparation of return of God upon your place in order for the reclamation.

The CREATION itself gives the commands, dear ones, in ultimate measure, because IT embodies the greatest power in the Universe, and never is in need of commands or silly religions. Religion is only the primitive work of human beings, in purpose, quite frankly and honestly, to lead them into suppression--for exploitation--to which only spiritually deficient life can fall.

Our further mission at this time is to bring this truth to the light of the world and make it known. If this does not happen, then mankind will slowly destroy itself and fall into complete spiritual darkness in separation from God and Truth.

God is one thing, Creation another--it is the total lack of balance with the laws of Creation which has brought you down. The Laws of Creation as given unto the human species are presented by God of Creation as guidelines by which you can remain in balance and harmony with that which IS The Creation and you have broken and rewritten them all to suit your lustful, greedy and very base human desires. So be it.

Dharma, this is a good place to break off this Journal for we have reached the number of pages beyond which the readers will not even “begin” the Journal. I cannot finish this in properness in this sitting so please allow abrupt interruption and we will simply move on to a second volume regarding your PLEIADES CONNECTIONS--RETURN OF THE PHOENIX!

THE TIME IS AT HAND WHEN YOU MUST NO LONGER LOOK THROUGH THE EYES OF THE CHILDISH FANTASY. IT IS TIME TO COME INTO MATURE UNDERSTANDING (AS THE CHILD WITH CURIOSITY AND OPENNESS) INTO TRUTH--FOR THE CLOSING OF THE CYCLE IS AT HAND. SAALOME’

I realize this information is a bit difficult to swallow and perhaps two doses of the medicine will go down the easier? Please be in relief as you come into understanding--it is far easier to believe, change and meet the need of that which is “REAL” than to continue in the lies and deceptions of those who would simply deceive and mislead you by their false projections. God and The Creation are totally balanced and very logical, it is time you see Light instead of hazy, mystical aberrations.

May we walk together in brotherhood, though this wondrous journey called “life”. I extend my hand--who will accept of it? Salu.

Hatonn to clear, please.