1/2 페이지 1 2 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#030, PLEIADES CONNECTION - RETURN OF THE PHOENIX.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: 플레이아데스 컨넥션 - 피닉스호의 귀환, PLEIADES CONNECTION--RETURN OF THE PHOENIX. " Dedication & Introduction

PJ 30
    CHAPTER 13
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7, 1990 6:40 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 113
    TODAY뭆 WATCH

Precious chelas, Hatonn present to converse. Good morning.

Today is a most nerve frazzling day with the court matter regarding this property wherein our future in this place rests in the hands of three very worldly oriented Judges. It is self-discipline, Dharma, that we write this day for ours is not to give in to that which is always pulling us from our work. Please understand that this is a partial reason for working when you are ill in your perceptions and also when pressed for time or have guests--YOU AND I MUST NEVER ALLOW OUR PRIORITIES TO
    FALL INTO THE WRONG MATTERS--OURS IS TO AWAKEN MAN UNTO HIS PLIGHT AND REMIND HIM OF HIS JOURNEY HOME. SO BE IT.

I do not wish to go into details regarding Joy뭩 book, SOLUTIONS FOR OUR TOTAL GLOBAL SPIRITUAL STARVATION, expressed by Sananda. I already see the prickly mark of the beast tinging the edges with push and pull as to 뱖ho� can do what with what, etc.

We care not which words are expressed to allow visions of truth but no expressions are to be allowed which express untruth even if only carelessly laid forth--that is the purpose of editors--no more and no less, i.e., if a phrase, for instance, states that God NEVER, God CAN뭈 and/or ONLY through this way or that way of Earth input a thing can be done--it WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED WITH MY PERMISSION. These are words common to man as is your entire language and in the beginning scribes are very accustomed to utilizing (providing) a selection of words suitable to their own expressions and beliefs--this is why training is severe and lengthy. It is to be expected that a scribe on a first presentation would fumble in some words for we of the speakers are stumbling along in your individual data banks seeking expression.

Our thrust, however, is to reach into understanding of man--not fill the individual expectations of a scribe nor of an editor--if something can be stated in format more easily accepted by readers but with no change of intent of content and perception, so be it--we expect you to tend of it, else why do we have you to read the material prior to publishing?

We do expect clarity and as few changes, even in wording, as is possible to insure the thought patterns of the author, not the scribe, to flow. However, it is very frequently that we will deliberately misspeak in intentional effort to keep you readers alert and paying attention. ANYTHING THAT INFERS LIMITATION OF GOD IN ACTION OR THOUGHT, CAPABILITY OR INTENT IS A REFLECTION OF HUMAN PERCEPTION AND NOT OF HIGHER ENERGY INTENT--NEVER! WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE AND ALL THOUGHTS OF ACHIEVEMENT PROBABLE IF BELIEVED IN THE PERFECTION OF THE CREATOR. WHEN YOU DEAL WITH THE INFINITE THAT IS EXACTLY THAT WHICH YOU HAVE--INFINITE POSSIBILITY AND ABILITY--HOW THIS THOUGHT IS EXPRESSED IS INDIVIDUAL BUT INDEED IT MUST BE UNEQUIVOCALLY AND INCONTROVERTIBLY EXPRESSED IN ITS WHOLENESS AND INFINITE TOTALITY.

Why? Because if man is allowed to move about in his error of thought--he deteriorates into the heap of problems which assail you ones this day in this closing cycle--you end up placing God of Divine Source and Creation into the same category as the physical temptor of the dark ignorance and limitation of destructor and utilizer. God forces not--God allows. For instance, God will even allow the human to totally destroy his environment--BUT, he will also allow us of His other Creations to intervene to stop you if you reach that inevitable course of action, for it is then that your own actions invade the course of journey for His other creatures. God has even allowed of that, chelas! You had better be most careful for we are only allowed to intervene at such a time of impending and immediate destruction in totality by nuclear methods which alter soul essence and you, nor we, know if in acting, we can stop it in time to stop the reaction. None save God can know nor is any save God supposed to know--now where is God? You had best come to grips with the facts of Creation so that you fully understand. YOU will impact the ultimate--no more and no less and if that impact be for God of Creation--so be it; if it be against God of Creation then I believe you already can be pretty sure of that which is coming! So be that, also. What you do is up to you!

Every scribe may have all the opinions they desire--WHEN THEY ARE NOT WRITING FOR GOD! IF ANY OF YOU CHOOSE TO WRITE IN THE SERVICE OF GOD--YOU WILL NOT ALLOW YOUR OPINION TO INTERVENE ELSE YOU HAVE JUST NEGATED GOD! ANY SCRIBE IN THE SERVICE, IN TRUTH, HAS NO PROBLEM WITH SUCH UNDERSTANDING AND ONLY WELCOMES THE REMINDER.

Writers must also make sure that in choosing up pen-names, etc., that they do so in correct perceptions for identification is one thing, pen names another. For instance, if Dharma pens a book for Hatonn--her pen name must thusly be Hatonn, perhaps? Let us look very carefully at why and how we do things.

Will the books in question be Journals? Why would they be Journals? They are not Journals in the same sense that the regular writings of this place are entered as Journal information. If you mix fish and sauerkraut or bananas and peppercorns, you are likely to reduce the value of the recipe to the point you will lose all your diners. Gourmet God is hardly that which we intend to serve. Truth is usually quite disagreeable and unpalatable at best--but given with of truth of infinite ability of God it becomes THE WAY! I would be in the reminding of Sananda and Joy that the original intent of the work was to outlay the errors of your Earth 밹hurches� and how they have strayed in their responsibility and have actually moved into the service of the dark brotherhood.

How dare I speak thusly to Sananda? I dare because I am Aton! So be it.

NOW A REMINDER ABOUT 밫ODAY�, 12/07/90

Before we move back into the subject of Cosmic brothers--in this Journal, the Pleiadians, I need to caution you ones for I see misperceptions regarding what is happening.

In your joy at seeing the possibility of war being postponed, I must remind you to pay attention to ALL the facts and not just the OBVIOUS. Do I wish to upset you and bring your joy into vanquishment? No--but truth will set you free and bring unto you JOY--밓OY� WILL NOT BRING YOU INTO FREEDOM.

Firstly, the return of your 밐ostage Guests� is reason to celebrate--so why is not Bush and his henchmen in celebration? Sour grapes? No--Saddam Hussein told you a whole truth and gave you the play script of possibilities. HE HAS HIS DEFENSES IN PLACE AND IS READY FOR ANYTHING YOU THINK YOU CAN THROW AT HIM. THE RUSSIAN ADVISERS ARE STILL IN IRAQ--A NEW MONITORING AND DETONATION SYSTEM WENT INTO SPACE WITH THE RUSSIANS--AND YOUR SPACE MISSION HAS FAILED! READ THE WRITING ACCURATELY, DEAR ONES, OR YOU WILL BE 밆EAD� DEAR ONES. Will there be war? At some point, yes! Will it be now and will it be in Iraq? Not unless there rules stupidity beyond that which even we can discern. Remember you are dealing--on your side--with programmed and ruthless, conscienceless 뱖ould-be Kings�. The statistics of war have no meaning! They will handle death counts in war as if you were weeding prime carrots from ones the worms have eaten. Remember? 밃cceptable losses are set as 30,000 and over 50,000 body-bags are on site in Saudi Arabia with more on the way! Well, with the type of war machine that is available and in place--you won뭪 need too many body bags for you won뭪 find most of the bodies to place therein.

NOW LOOK TO RUSSIA AND ISRAEL

Israel pushes for total abstinence of any conference of the UN or any other council on the Palestine situation. Why? Do I speak of lovely Jews of God seeking stability in a homeland?--no, I speak of those who would rule a world and already control the U.S. government. Am I a bigot? Would you consider me a bigot if I said the Chinese or Africans have control of your Congress? The facts are that the would-be GLOBAL RULERS are of all nationalities and sects--INTENT UPON GLOBAL CONTROL. I would suggest that you who are of Jewish race, as I was, pay very close attention for you have been fooled and it will be the Godly Jew who will pay the most heinous price of all at the hands of those you considered to be of self.

Do I think Shamir is right? No! Do I think Bush is right? No! How about Saddam? No! There is only ONE RIGHT--GOD! I see no-one in the lead of all of the world who is working in the service of God! Shamir says, 밒 will - -.� Bush says, 밒 will - -.� Saddam says, 밒 will - -.� Well, chelas, God, too, says, 밒 WILL.� And guess who will ultimately have final say? He will also remind you that he further said, 밳OU WILL - - - - -.� And, dear ones, before you find perfection in any form other than through His Godness--YOU WILL!

Now for the Russians and what might they be up to? Well, you know that they have stated bluntly that they will not participate in a military 뱓roops� way with you of the UN. How can that be 밼ull intent� of the world if the head honcho says 밒 won뭪 - - -?� All of you keep building up your arms and nuclear arsenals as fast as you can. What for, if this world be at peace and the 밹old war� over and trust rings throughout your world??? I suggest you walk most carefully, little stumble-toes! The bullies of war are still at work and out here in space beyond that which you are given--it is a beehive of activity in preparations for possible stupid moves on the part of the 밬nited Nations�, all nicely lined up in service of the United States--even the countries of the UN hate you--bitterly! Only the would-be rulers, enslavers, Kings, dictators and greedy mongers of wealth are sided with you as a nation. The rest of the world actually feels pity and sorrow for you 뱊ice American people of the lie�. Why do I, 뱖e�, bother? Because God goes where His children are troubled in ignorance.

Salu.

BACK TO TRUTH

There are many extraterrestrial races in a confirmed working relationship between the Pleiadians and themselves. Contacts already established upon your place are confirmed. There were, for instance, ones who contacted the one, Billy Meier, prior to Pleiadians. How many of you reading this are familiar with those contacts and books forwarding a picture of one, Asket, realize she was from the DAL Universe, as referred to by us, and not actually Pleiadian at all? There is advanced spirit, more aware, in contact with a far greater reality of which you are only a tiny part. Be greatly gentle and kind to ones who were and are early contacts for how much can one mind handle without being pronounced 뱈ad� by your experts?

For you ones who chime and chip at us to become visible and show ourselves--there are thousands of pictures of valid visibility. Meetings were set up singularly and with witnesses in attendance. It is herein noted that an entity even in the midst of witnessing--will conjure doubts and 뱑easons� why he did not see that which he saw. Especially ones who are set in opposition of 뱎rove it if you can and if you dare� will make sure you do not! These kinds of doubts are rooted in materialism and a disbelief, which rises from a material intellect, from which all spiritual-intellectual talents are missing. This is not from lack of reason and/or brains, but from a religious confinement, from which that person is not able to find freedom. You ones leave yourselves, in the group, open to such attack for you are too generous and too confident regarding ones you perceive to be 뱖ith� you--by those, your mission can be damaged greatly. I believe we have proven to you that in an ordinary grouping of people--you cannot trust the very things you believe you are seeing! Observe with interest and discernment but do not be the fool!

CRYSTALS AND TRINKETS

What would you expect of elements present in a 뱓hing� which I would hand unto you? I am now going to disappoint you for if you had access to ALL information of elements, you would find whatever I bring to be made up of those elements--no more and no less--the elements of the Universe. HOW they are arranged and combined would likely be different from that naturally occurring--especially on your placement. If anyone would analyze them, then one would not find differences from minerals and crystals of the same sort of Earth origin. The construction, being the same in the whole of the Universe, the same kind of minerals are valid to the same laws everywhere. Further, if we are able to function in your arena, you must therefore know that we are greatly similar to your species. Therefore, the content of the Universal minerals, etc., will be likewise similar. If we were from that which differs greatly, you would recognize of nothing--including us.

Many artifacts and composites have been brought and given into the hands of you humans. The ones which differ and have great meaning are 뱇ost�, 뱒tolen� and/or vanish.

In observing that which differs in perspective from your cosmic brothers, let us begin with 뱇aws�. I speak not of God뭩 Laws nor of The Creation--I speak now of your human laws. We find your rules to be so foolish and unbased on truth that we can hardly believe that which we witness in your totally unjust system. Invented laws in most respects are not worthy of the human form of life in many, many respects, often being so stupid and primitive that I become tired of even discussing them. Anything of logical and lawful conclusions can only be found in very few of the laws, as some 95% of your laws as constructed and enforced are outside all human dignity and reason, not to speak of reasonable logic. In working with us, you have great disadvantage as set forth upon you by your laws. Frankly, as we came forth to work with you in full intent--we found them far worse than our worst expectations.

The whole of the people would, however, have to oppose the laws as brought upon you for your control by others, if you are to find change and freedom. These are most important for your changing of society but for self-growth into understanding and balanced life you must better understand 뱒pirit�. Therefore, allow us to continue with discussion of spirit.

THE CREATION

A person will react to a word or thought as programmed by experience--every word and every thought creates a response whether recognized or not recognized. Therefore it is a 밽iven� that a person will react to the word or the designation 밫he Creation� in different ways, as though it were something apart and beautiful or good or whatever. Such is not exactly the case. Such characterizations as 뱋mnipresent�, 밶ll-powerful�, 밶ll knowing� are valid characterizations of the nature of The Creation. Millions of religious humans do not understand the true nature of The Creation.

Whenever they speak of it they tend to personify it as a God-being (which is then itself a separation for The Creation), and they confuse the idea of The Creation. So, it is very important to know as much as possible about the character and the nature of that which we label The Creation, for when the word is understood properly it buoys the inner mind and connects it to its Source as soon as the word is expressed or heard or 밿mpressed�.

I can briefly place this into different and simplistic context. The Creation can be described as the sum of all that is manifest and unmanifest, the matter realm being only a very small part of the whole, and that ALL that IS, is THE CREATION experiencing its polarization which produces the created and its experience, all of which continually adds to the total experience of The Creation for further application in that which is created. In other words, IT is in you (us) and works through you (us) and all that is created, and we are IT, in all and within all, of its parts. There is no separate personification indicated, except as some part chooses to represent itself as such, which any part can do within its own level of concept.

The experience reveals The Creation as unlimited beauty, harmony, wisdom, knowledge, and truth꿦nduring endlessly. So whenever a human perceives a thing of beauty, a flower, an animal, clouds, water, landscape, music, color and thus and so, he considers it in connection with the limitless grandeur of The Creation itself. When a human recognizes and realizes this, then he knows that this recognition springs from limitless cognition, which itself is The Creation. Wherever life moves, even inside the most tiny creature, like for instance, a microbe, he sees the limitless Creation.

The Creation is within every human being, and every other creature and thing as well. This is but a fraction of that manifestation itself. Once this thought has penetrated deeply inside a person and he can experience it, he loses all fear and doubt. When he knows his contact is with the all-knowing, almighty, Creation, he enjoys peace and tranquility. Reflection on this gives the name 밅reation� great meaning indeed. The more he thinks on this reality, the more his intelligence is illuminated and stretched, and the more powerful his personality becomes, and his whole life and labor is blessed.

The Creation rises in his consciousness and he senses peace, strength, knowledge, wisdom, delight and hope. He can overcome obstacles, and achieve his objectives, and he suddenly has no more need for purely material things. One must learn a spiritual-intellectual manner of thinking and recognize its validity until the first successes are achieved--that is the hardest and yet, the first requirement of the journey into spiritual awareness.

But the way certainly does not stop here, because further exploration, research and development, and further recognition leads to the limitless endurance of time. Everything may happen in the course of time to prevent one from achieving his objectives, but the spiritualized person knows no limits and does not allow himself to be stopped short of his goals by any events of the future. For him the future always exists in the present, wherefrom he becomes determined to do everything here and now to obtain the highest spiritual state of consciousness, and he does not fear the future for the future is now just as present as the present itself.

When the spiritualized being sees others before him, he sees THE CREATION in them...!

The stones of this foundation of knowledge have now been laid and we will simply polish them a bit. Later, in your perceptions--but not very much later, the avalanche of desire for this truth will flood the lands for all other actions have been trial, error and have pulled you away from God and not unto Him. You must wait upon the Lord; do your work and allow the WORD to flow.

PRAYERS

You continually ponder upon 뱎rayer� for yes, it is indeed important that you petition and it is most significant HOW you present your petition. Let us first understand the meaning of 뱎rayer�. A prayer is truly a 뱖ish�; a wishful call upon the spirit of the human being himself, the Creation part in the Creation collective, meaning 밽rant me this or that...�. Those who are conscious of the force, the knowledge, and the ability of their spirit, no longer resort to such prayers because they already live in the knowledge that the power and might of their spirit is capable anything. For that reason, they determine constantly, the might of their spirit. The unspiritualized one, being unaware, is unable, and thus seeks to activate his spirit by conscious prayer. Further explained, this means that the spiritualized human is always using the forces and abilities of his spirit, and quite consciously, while the unspiritualized one expresses only wishes in prayer, and those to an exterior power/force, usually personified, when the source is within through his personal contact with The Creation itself.

A most beauteous prayer was established by Jmmanuel and has not been improved upon through the generations, so let us consider it carefully:

My spirit Almighty: My spirit who is all-knowing, almighty, and all loving in me.

Your presence be sanctified: Your presence confirms to me your controlling power over all matters concerning myself.

May your wisdom become conscious to me: May your power be extended in the consciousness of my thoughts in order to enable me to apply all truths, wisdom and love, peace and freedom, given to and acquired by me and all mankind.

May your power be extended in me, on earth as well as in heaven: May your power become effective in me, in all material as well as all spiritual aspects.
    Please allow and give unto me all that I need for living this day and each day: Please grant me all I need for my material as well as my spiritual life and development, for you are almighty.

So that I acknowledge my errors: So that I may recognize my faults and eliminate them since they hinder me on my way of evolution.

Please do not allow me to be led into temptation, nor allow me fall into temptation뭩 clutches, but rather to right decision and choices through discernment and just judgments: Please do not let me make error by material and wrong thinking, or become dependent on beliefs alone.

For you are within and without me as power and wisdom, truth and knowledge for eternity: May I become conscious of your almighty forces inside me at ALL times.

All of this ask in truth and ask not for self, except for understanding and truth and ask all else in behalf of brother so that the cycle of wholeness may become manifest--even unto the tinymost portion of manifestation of your relations--which after all--IS ALL! 밫hy will be done in and through me as the creation which I AM� does very nicely indeed. 밫hy will--as I desire it to be....� DOES NOT!

Chela, please end this portion at this point for the computer is now going to digest the material. It is enough upon which to feast this day. Further, it will give you insight into that which transpires this day in the court. God shall prevail just as soon as mankind desires God to prevail and not a moment sooner! How do YOU wish it to be? So be it! Salu and Saalome�, THE WORD IS TRUTH AND THE WORD IS GOD; THEREFORE, THIS WORD IN TRUTH IS GOD AND SHALL SET YOU FREE!

I am Hatonn, to clear for the present writing. I shall walk with you through the mire of this confusion so that you can see of your way and have understanding of that which appears to be negative impact for you are not given to know the plan and method of God--so you be in the deciding of HOW it shall be and so shall it be. AHO!

PJ 30
    CHAPTER 14
    REC #1 HATONN
    SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8, 1990 6:25 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 114
    POINTS TO NOTE THIS DAY

Please take note of that which is presented unto you. Note carefully that neither Russian nor Israeli spokesmen so much as declare desire for this new 밢ne World Order� of Mr. Bush. In fact, watch what Israel is doing--listen to what Shamir and Sharon are saying. Shamir is in the U.S. to STOP any potential council meeting of the UN regarding the Middle East and, specifically, any reference to Palestine. Note further, that the U.S. has recanted any reference to positive potential to such a meeting and the press says it is �...to not anger our closest ally, Israel�. What have we here? Perhaps you ones had better listen to the non-news a bit more closely.

Know that CNN was set up to suck you all in and has now become the prime producer of mis-information! You must look beyond the obvious but the real news is within and behind the facade.

These ones tell you that Saddam is increasing his numbers of troops--HE IS NOT! They show you troops--they are the same parade troops shown on every newscast for weeks and weeks now and have nothing to do with this current situation at any rate. They say that Saddam is calling up the 뱑eserve� 밼armers� to come to immediate service within the next two weeks--phoo! The college youngsters of proper military age are not even changing their dating behavior, much less dropping their school classes. If you do not look, chelas, you will not see.

RUSSIA

Now you have the barrage of 밾elp the Russians� who are hungry. Yes, the countries of the Soviets are in terrible circumstance--however, note again--the pictures. The workers do not show up in the fields to even gather in the harvest. The people walk across the fields covered with root vegetables and crush the grain which would sustain them. The cattle of the dairies are being fed fodder of mixed cellulose and mud which actually kills them because there has been none of the grain stored for their use and the workers will not come to work to do of the feeding. The people raise their voices against Gorbachev. What do you take away from these messages? It is important.

The underlying note is that the Russians under Gorbachev have blatantly destroyed the people while the government continues to build an incredible war machine! They decry the lack of discipline and state they would go back to Stalin. I can only urge you ones to pay attention most diligently and carefully to the propagandi for you cannot have it ALL WAYS at the same time. What do YOU think is going on? You do not need me to tell you everything which is in front of your own eyes to see and hear. If you only absorb the lies then you are destined to live and then die by the lie. I urge you to seek within into your coffers of wisdom and see that which is being projected upon you and then the mess can be straightened into order.

Stop this praying to 밠y Father which art in heaven�! Go within into the places where our Father dwells--within the temple of self--stop looking for HIM out there somewhere--In some 밾eaven�. Your Father would not leave of you to reside separate and apart from you--in some kind of heaven.

Remember that the Master Nazarene--the young teacher from Galilee was called the Master of Wisdom. He told you to go within into the temple wherein God can be found and seek truth. He said he was but the Wayshower -- the bringer of truth of the WORD. How many times do you need hear this message before you follow the instructions? Or, do you just continue and continue to babble your prayers so that someone ELSE can do of your work in your stead--and stand responsible, beaten and slain to spill blood for your purification--WHAT ABOUT HIS PURIFICATION? IF HE HAD TAKEN YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FROM YOU HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN DIRECT OPPOSITION UNTO GOD CREATOR WHO GIVES UNTO EACH OF CREATIONS THE CHOICE AND FREE-WILL TO ACT--RESPONSIBILY OR IRRESPONSIBLY! Do you still desire that the one you called Jesus, or whatever, move against his Father뭩 will and Laws to take up your cross FOR YOU? He came to tell you truth and HELP you find the way and will help you bear that which is given, but never to do FOR YOU.

What do you ones celebrate at Christmas-time? X-mas time? Santa? Buying and getting? Singing of mindless carols? Could you not give a bit of thought unto Christ--could you not, for a refreshing change, shorten the term given to Christ-X? What have you allowed to happen to your generations? And for you ones who believe not on the 밓esus� Emmanuel as Messiah (teacher), to whom DO you have allegiance and faithfulness? Is it of the world, or is it of Divine God?

Where do you place The Creation in this time of mass-murder of your young, healthy trees of evergreen? You take their lives to bear ornaments of tinsel and gaudy strips of trash in order to 밷eautify� that which is beyond beauty in its perfection, and you call it 밹elebration�. Celebration of what? For what do you slay all those millions of trees just reaching their prime--or for the show of shows--a giant statue of a hundred years to stand on a political pot on a politician뭩 lawn--under guard lest you the people touch of it! To what do you bend in worship, my chelas? What do you sell and buy at Christmas? Perfumes to seduce? Expensive gifts to seduce? Gifts which 뱎urchase� something or another? WHAT, DEAR ONES, ARE YOU DOING? WHAT DO YOU TEACH OF YOUR CHILDREN? WHAT DO THE CHILDREN EXPECT AT CHRISTMAS? PERHAPS IT IS THEN THAT YOU SHOULD USE THE TERM X-MAS FOR 멦IS A PITY TO ATTACH THE NAME OF GOD UNTO THE HYPOCRISY AND CONTRADICTION OF TERMS AND ACTIONS.

Things given in love and remembrance of shared joy and appreciation are wondrous indeed and a special time triggers the thought--but you ones have turned it into scenes of greed and gluttony of senses. I believe it is fine to leave God out of it and call it that which it has become--Satan뭩 greatest time of celebration! A card of touching and sharing a thought is wondrous, warm and caring--a magnificent temple dedicated to lies is of less than value of the item. If the heart and pocketbook can afford of both, then it is wondrous indeed when the heart and hands give forth and blessings are unlimited upon thine gifts. But what happened to the widow뭩 mite--the gift of that which she had, in secret, in love and in no expectations of return? Oh, how God longs for the widow뭩 mite--or less; the desire is magnificent without the mite. Blessed are ye who walk with me for I shall bow unto you and serve you and give unto you all that God has given unto me and, dear ones, it is ALL--it is the Universe, the very light of soul and all the wondrous manifestations of Creation--won뭪 you come and walk with me? I am your brother-----I KNOW THE WAY! I can teach you to fly as the eagles and soar as the gull; I can show you the wondrous trappings of the Cosmos and bring you among the stars--but we must ever move in the Lighted places for only in so moving can we escape the bindings of your physical shackles whether it be within your bodies of physical format or without.

PRACTICAL MATTERS

Let us turn again to the subject of the Journal at hand which is to give you the understandings and teachings of higher brotherhood--i.e., the Pleiadians, at this instance. I do this because it is important that you be given information in increments which can be understood so that you can build a stairway into understanding while at the same time removing the mystical and magical thought streams.

Let us speak of precious stones, gems, semi-precious stones, crystals and such. Let me outlay, again, the facts. They bear great influence and you of earth toy with them, uproot them and generally abuse them. You seem to not understand the value of these items--THEY CAN BE PROGRAMMED, DEPROGRAMMED AND REPROGRAMMED. They can be trinkets of adornment or deadly weapons and you ones seem to have no discernment of which is which. These 뱈inerals� of Earth origin (or any origin) are receivers and transmitters human emotional feelings and thought energies. Each, according to its kind, stores more or less ofhese energies which their owners discharge, concentrating them again and influencing the owners to some considerable extent--even if the process is unfocused in intent.

The Earth sphere, especially in this current time of cycle, is vibrating with the energy of much evil influence for it is the time of chaos upon your place. The cloak of compressed energy in evil, worldly format surrounds you like a fog. These negative forces arise and are further developed by the vast negative thought-energies of the Earth-human creatures, which place the whole world under the spell, if you will, of dangerous and deadly radiating pulses of energy waves. Crystals, as a general classification, just as with your micro-chips for computers, are programmed easily. Some more easily than others. Crystals of every type, as well as precious stones and different minerals, are strong receivers and absorbers of such energies and it is unavoidable that these negative human energies and thoughts, which are extraordinarily charged with evil character, become a quite dangerous source of projecting negative response.

Each mineral, according to its type and character, becomes 뱈iddle-men� of all sorts of focused intent--sickness, lethargy and especially mental distress and depression of emotional well-being. In this day and age you ones cling to them, sell them, program them and adorn yourselves with them with incorrect intent. You buy them, steal them, find them and program them with magic hoopla for self-charisma, drawing unto you the opposite sex, giving you power over another, etc.--read the literature. They are touted to heal, restore, balance and baloney--it is like giving sharpened knives unto a two-year-old and suggesting he not get blood on the carpet.

Crystals and precious stones of every kind--even the stones (rocks) of the hills and deserts, are extremely sensitive receivers and collectors of human thought energies and emotions--both negative and positive. But they are usually 뱎rogrammed� by non-informed touters of greedy use and are, therefore, negatively unbalanced. They begin by being strongly influenced by their original places of growth before they are imprisoned and displaced by humans. The Creation utilizes these little computers as points of focus but as man has spread unbalance, so has the unbalance spread throughout the natural kingdom.

If the human being wants to have crystals and precious stones in his possession, to own them as valuable assets, use them as decoration, or as a bringer of health through mental focus of intent, then he must first release the dangerous radiations which exist in preprogramming as oscillations (vibrations), because otherwise they are capable of being utilized in a harmful manner. Moreover, the stones must be cleansed and freshly 뱊eutralized� at regular intervals. This is because there is so much negative thought being projected that these bits of data storage containers become contaminated.

These wondrous systems can easily be cleansed by thought clearance but most ones do not have the foggiest notion as to how to do it. These are items which focus attention of the mind and if given the negative focus will allow the being in point to compound the negative aspects.

The human also has a great tendency to wear talismans as good luck symbols--but you see, they do nothing in themselves and work only in consequence to the 밷elief� held within by the user. These 뱓hings�, however, can also bear the negative input and should also be cleansed with intent.

The native Indians have methods of cleansing stones--one of which is the smoking of same with sage. The facts are, dear ones, that the most effective way to destroy a computer chip is through oily smoke. It becomes quite 뱎hysical� in actuality.

I do not enjoy this subject, at all, because it is so ill-understood. There is nothing of magic about rocks or gems. It is what is placed into them and, therefore, that energy must be cleansed from them--no more and no less. Some things conduct 밻lectricity�, for instance, far better than others and so it is with program-bearing substances. Secret formulas, conjurations--by water or other means of this nature are ridiculous--it is the focused 밿ntent� of thought pulses which reprogram and/or neutralize the data.

Now, I caution all of you. I do not wish to be misunderstood nor misquoted. Most of the BS given unto you regarding this or that crystal, special cleansing materials, pre-programmed crystals for whatever and thus and so are mere sleight-of-hand tricks to get you separated from your money! Some well-meaning ones have even attributed these 뱈ethods� and 뱒ecrets� to space brothers for one reason or another and thus you can locate the very point of time when the receiver began to manipulate and be manipulated.

It will be stated that 뱋nes from Sirius, Pleiades, Orion� and so forth, have brought these stones and given special instructions for use and for the selling of such to gain funds for your 뱖ondrous and holy work�. I tell you they lie and a good con game is being perpetrated upon you. The best way to foist off upon a receiver is to give unto him/her an item of programmed security. If the thought focus moves from God onto some piece of drivel--the human is altered by the belief placed thereon. A gift is a gift is a gift--YOU GIVE IT ITS POWER!

If the petitioner for, let us say, funds to further work of any nature--asks for methods of acquiring those funds, and clears not his space and mind of negative energies of Earth-physical bindings--he will be 밾ad�. The first to show up in any inquiry regarding physical material-matters--is physical material-beings of negative intent as to God뭩 business. You will always be able to read within the pages at which juncture the scribe or receiver or contact--was first allowing of negative energy input--there will be compromise of lessons, truth and 밾ow-to�. If any entity utilizes a physical 뱓hing� instead of full intent of mind intent--God is put aside! This does not mean that these 뱓hings� are not good and utilitarian items--it means the intent of truth is not present.

Every 뱓hing� emits radiations and vibrations--some dangerous and deadly indeed--however, EVERY pulse and wave can be countered by the all-powerful, all-ability--mind. Do not be fooled for one moment as to what is doing what to what. In the presence of God shielding, there is not pulse or radiation which can transgress. There are, indeed, few humans who can bear and project such protection for as the entity believes it to be--so shall it be.

All contactees have been approached and caused to experience both the perceived negative AND the positive teachers. It is imperative that a scribe and/or receiver be capable of discernment and know that anything that moves one from God unity and truth is evil in intent. Not good nor bad--evil in intent--for that energy will pull one from the path of truth and God-ness. It has nothing to do, really, with good and bad--it has to do with physical desire, needs and actions. If the receiver fails to shield self from the encroaching negative energies--so shall they impact first because they are of the physical plane and you are of the physical plane. To counter these barrages--the being must move into the higher understanding where the protection abides. Herein and only herein, can the 밶ttack� be neutralized for the attack is actually against your higher universal self--soul. If you give away your power then you can expect to fall--but often, you will not be the one to realize you have deviated from the original path. Does Dharma stumble and fall? Of course, constantly--but she always calls unto God in perfection and He always responds and picks her up and sets her again unto the proper direction upon the tracks.

I am often asked questions regarding Dharma as we move along through the brief months of joint venture--�...is she a robotoid?� Does it matter? Perhaps in the higher sense of direction and journey, we all are God뭩 created robotoids and if we continue to function according to His Laws within balance--is it important? Ones given to experience in your density--are none-the-less humanoid. I suggest that all who are pre-programmed into the totally physical aspect of experience--are but humanoid robotoids of the negative aspect of experience for you place finite limits upon experience and being. There are ones among you who are in great positions of leadership, however, who are projected from human manipulations and represent genetic humanoid robotics without soul compassion and/or life essence of Creator. These are the ones you must attend.

GUILT

Let us change our thought attention to another aspect of experience--what you do in the name of guilt.

I suggest, however, that you not cast off those twinges of conscience as simply unnecessary 밽uilt�. It is one thing to feel guilt which is not valid--it is another to 밼eel guilty� regarding that which you perpetrated against another and did not set to correctness or deliberately foisted off to pain another.

Then comes the barrage of the human to 밹hange the old laws�. It will always come with an argument that it needs to be so for the 뱈odern� man for 뱓imes have surely changed�. Dear ones, only perception of 뱓ime� has changed--not the human. Why should the laws be changed? Human, when he changes in fact, will have no problem with the laws of God nor The Creation.

밯ell�, then you say, �...but surely not regarding the laws in respect to sex and matrimony--they surely are not valid today as eons ago, while we have moved into a 몀odern� world!�

Come now, chelas--have you become modernly responsible for all of your actions--or do you pass out condoms in the schools? Have you come up with 뱈odern� rules and methods which have brought peace, balance and harmony in love to all mankind--or, have you overpopulated, taught murder through abortion and other various things of unrest and unbalance? So be it--pigs is pigs and laws is laws!

Surely, when an entity burdens, against better knowledge, quite consciously, a guilt upon himself, then he pays an atonement, because that is the law justice. If the consciously self-laden guilt is too great, then a punishment in balance of such guilt is suited, where the concerned creature is unworthy of life and loses its justification for existence. The human creature is birthed with the inner knowledge of that which is right and that which is basically and immorally wrong--all the lessons do not wipe out the inner knowing that that which you do is right or it is wrong. It is not 밽ood� nor 밷ad� as such--just right or wrong. What happens in your 뱈odern� society is an uprising against elders who have efforted to teach and accept 뱖rong� as 뱑ight� and the new life-forms (children) are angry, guilt-ridden and filled with rebellious resentment to the so-called adults who mis-teach and mis-lead. They kill and they do suicide against self in total resentment against you who have set the examples of ill-erroneous intent and actions.

Atonement always follows at some point in experience--a rebirth if you will, in which the ill-formed and uncompleted perfection then completes the formerly eliminated life. It is always a path of growth. There always must be a rise in spiritual development, In a strange twist of experience--it is often perceived to be through quite negative means that spiritual growth is given great strength and positive development.

Let us look at that which becomes prevalent upon your placement. You call it freedom of choice and 밾uman rights� but you accomplish something which you miss entirely. Let us look at the 밾omosexual� movement for a moment. The 밾omosexual� movement and participants do not ask for equality in LOVE EMOTION. They demand sexual expression in the physical format as a 밷irthright�. Now, what are they actually accomplishing? They are basically 뱒terilizing� selves--castrating self in basic concept. What is happening is basically that which is accomplished through other means on other placements having ability to utilize other planets, etc. In other societies in your Universe, ones who do not follow the laws are simply separated into separate sexes and placed in other 뱖orlds� and islands for the remainder of their current life experience. Lacking the opposite sex which is necessary for the human to reproduce--there is no reproduction and therefore the species cannot multiply as is. The ones placed elsewhere are usually most contented in the experience and are not continually in search of 밻quality and acceptance� within a society which is based on procreation as is Earth Human, for example. The Earth human might well be in a good position for such at this present time if he were not so blinded, corrupted and disunited. This arrangement solves so many various problems that you would be amazed.

Now, do not misunderstand anything that I say herein--THE LAWS OF THE CREATION ARE ETERNAL AND UNCHANGEABLE. But, the laws of experience on given placements are different according to the size, life ability, soul growth ability and what you would call evolution, of a given species. The guidelines are different--the LAWS of balance are ABSOLUTE.

LET US SPEAK OF THE LAWS AS GIVEN FORTH BY
    밇ARTH� GOD

As we speak of these laws, we must remember that there were and are laws applicable to a given placement--a planet upon which human experiences. These laws are of human origin, so to speak, and meant to regulate Earth creatures experiencing within that particular manifestation.

These laws are given forth by that which you would consider the highest leader of the human races, Governor of the Heavenly Sons, so to speak,--BY GOD. His prophets and mediators and selected humans announced these laws among the races which observed them, unfortunately, for only a very short time and confounded them later, which was a further step in the direction of the abyss of later mankind.

Do the aliens (Pleiadians) have 밾umans� making laws? Wherever there are 뱓hinking� life-forms, there are established laws--everywhere. Each, from the position of spiritual development of the tribe뭩 leaders, has taken laws from the true natural law and expressed them in responsible form within human-natural law. In consequence these laws are of natural logic, and are not illogical and primitive, such as ones established on your world. Humans upon your place, in your governments, still exercise purely world-oriented, physically based and lust/greed based--worldly-material POWER and call the projections 뱇aws�.

Are there degenerates and criminality on other placements, say Pleiades? It is total nonsense to think that a brother/sister planet of humans are super-men and no longer need law. As we progress through the stages of higher dimensions we then cease to function in physical format to which all of the basic physical human attributes are attached. However, on the planets housing humanity in species there is always need for rules and laws. Only there where the Creational law becomes self-evident do expressed laws fall away. This only occurs at very high spiritual levels, in pure-spiritual spheres, where materiality is a thing of the 뱎ast�. Material forms of life are still afflicted by too many mistakes, than that they can simply neglect laws appropriate to their level.

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT?

I suppose we are going to discuss this until we understand it and therefore I request that, until we finish this document, you understand that we speak from the position of Pleiades--and even at that, not specific planets thereof. This is, however, to separate higher energy existence from that of which you inquire.

There is established a 뱎unishment� to suit given 밹rimes�. While with you of Earth, punishment is exercised in a most primitive way, which is no more the case with your brothers.

Dharma, leave this computer instantly and stand-by. There is trouble afoot, chela. Set this to print and get out of this room--NOW!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: 플레이아데스 컨넥션 - 피닉스호의 귀환, PLEIADES CONNECTION--RETURN OF THE PHOENIX. " Dedication & Introduction

PJ 30
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9, 1990 8:25 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 115
    TODAY뭆 WATCH

Hatonn present in the light of God; in service to you of my brothers. Good-morning. What more could you ask for, Dharma?--seven hours of sleep--that should spoil you for the coming six months!

No news? I think that surely you jest, chela. What might you think is the connection between fuel tanks blowing up in Denver, Colorado, at the airport and a petrol-chemical plant (new) blowing up in Tomsk, Russia? You just never can tell to what lengths your insane cartels will go, can you?

What about the murders of whole village populations in India? Where is your UN force? What about the increased resistance in Palestine--which is only inadvertently allowed to hit the news wire--and only then as publications making the Palestinians appear the aggressor and parties of blame? It is the 뱊on-news� which you ones must begin to interpret more carefully.

Look at the little bracelet Lady Bush wears, which is now for sale through non-profit sources--backing her husband뭩 stance in 밆esert Shield�. Not a single word regarding God and Nation--just power and force. Yes, you in America �...have come a long way, Baby!� Further, how is it that you can now have organized marches of great numbers in cities throughout your nation and thousands upon thousands of ones writing papers and congressmen AGAINST this Middle East fiasco--and yet, the polls as outlined on the establishment fixed media, show increasing support for war and Mr. Bush뭩 policies? They don뭪 even bother to trouble you with 뱖here they run their polls!� I believe they must simply rerun them over and over in the World Zionist Organization. You think America is 밨ight�? Well, soon you will be 밆ead Right�, as the old saying goes. So be it.

Only a brief reference to the Shuttle trip: It뭩 a 뱓rip� alright--into your minds with manipulation. The collaborators of this whole facade are toying with you like nit-wits. After wasting billions of dollars on a system which was 뱓aken out� before it hit orbit--they have now dinked you along with stupid stories of this malfunction and that malfunction and, finally, do you the dishonor of dumping a story on you of a clogged sewer system. My goodness, chelas, isn뭪 it bad enough to waste billions of your precious dollars but to insult and actually ridicule your intelligence seems even 뱈uch� for these liars. So be it, I suppose I have naught else to say about it. How can you the people swallow this obvious falsity? They have played you like a broken-stringed banjo with no brains for over a week now. What recourse do you have? TAKE CONTROL OF YOURSELVES AS THE CITIZENS UNDER YOUR CONSTITUTION--WHILE YOU YET CAN!

Go on, scribe, and moan and groan now about today뭩 work subject. I know that you revel in the subject of home (Pleiades) and spiritual balance and growth--but human of Earth must also come to grips with that which confronts him and, specifically in America, actions need to be taken--WEEK BEFORE LAST. We must finish outlaying the Constitution of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization. We can label it PART II, Continuation. Express material, please.

PART II: UNIDO

Begin please, with that which is labelled in their document, Article 2--and we will follow along.

FUNCTIONS

In fulfillment of its foregoing objectives, the Organization shall generally take all necessary and appropriate action, and in particular shall:
    (a) Encourage and extend, as appropriate, assistance to the developing countries in the promotion and acceleration of their industrialization, in particular in the development, expansion and modernization of their industries;
    (b) In accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, initiate, coordinate and follow up the activities of the United Nations system with a view to enabling the Organization to play the central coordinating role in the field of industrial development; (H: Remember UNIDO is referred to as 밢rganization�. This portion notes that the UN will control YOU.)
    (c) Create new and develop existing concepts and approaches in respect of industrial development on global, regional and national, as well as on sectoral levels, and carry out studies and surveys with a view to formulating new lines of action directed towards harmonious and balanced industrial development, with due consideration for the methods employed by countries with different socio-economic systems for solving industrialization problems;
    (d) Promote and encourage the development and use of planning techniques, and assist in the development of an integrated and interdisciplinary approach towards the accelerated industrialization of the developing countries; (H: This is 뱑egional control over private businesses.�)
    (f) Provide a forum and act as an instrument to serve the developing countries and the industrialized countries in their contacts, consultations and, at the request of the countries concerned, negotiations diverted towards the industrialization of the developing countries;
    (g) Assist the developing countries in the establishment and operation of industries, including agro-related as well as basic industries, to achieve the full utilization of locally available natural and human resources and the production of goods for domestic and export markets, as well as contribute to the self-reliance of these countries;
    (h) Serve as a clearing-house for industrial information and accordingly collect and monitor on a selevtive basis, analyze and generate for the purpose of dissemination information on all aspects of industrial development on global, regional and national, as well as on sectoral levels including the exchange of experience and technological achievements of the industrially developed and the developing countries with different social and economic systems; (H: Again, dovetails with regional government.)
    (i) Devote particular attention to the adoption of special measures aimed at assisting the least-developed, land-locked, and island developing countries, as well as those developing countries most seriously affected by economic crises and natural calamities, without losing sight of the interest of the other developing countries;
    (j) Promote, encourage and assist in the development, selection, adaptation, transfer and use of industrial technology, with due regard for the socioeconomic conditions and the specific requirements of the industry concerned, with special reference to the transfer of technology from the industrialized to the developing countries as well as among the developing countries themselves;
    (k) Organize and support industrial training programmes aimed at assisting the developing countries in the training of technical and other appropriate categories of personnel needed at various phases for their accelerated industrial development;
    (l) Advise on and assist, in close co-operation with the appropriate bodies of the United Nations, specialized agencies and the International Atomic Energy Agency, the developing countires in the exploitation, conservation and local transformation of their natural resources for the purpose of furthering the industrialization of developing countries;
    (m) Provide pilot and demonstration plans for acceleration industrialization in particular sectors;
    (n) Develop special measures designed to promote co-operation in the industrial field among developing countries and between the developed and developing countries;
    (o) Assist, in co-operation with other appropriate bodies, the regional planning of industrial development of the developing countries within the framework of regional and subregional groupings among those countries;
    (p) Encourage and promote the establishment and strengthening of industrial, business and professional associations, and similar organizations which would contribute to the full utilization of the internal resources of the developing countries with a view to developing their national industries;
    (q) Assist in the establishment and operation of institutional infrastructure for the provision of regulatory, advisory and developmental services to industry;
    (r) Assist, at the request of Governments of the developing countries, in obtaining external financing for specific industrial projects on fair, equitable and mutually acceptable terms.

CHAPTER II---PARTICIPATION

ARTICLE 3
    MEMBERS

Membership in the Organization is open to all States which associate themselves with the objectives and principles of the Organization. (H: Please recall, 밪tates� means nations.)
    (a) States members of the United Nations or of a specialized agency or of the International Atomic Energy Agency may become Members of the Organization by becoming parties to this Constitution in accordance with Article 24 and paragraph 2 of Article 25;
    (b) States other than those referred to in subparagraph (a) may become members of the Organization by becoming parties to this Constitution in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 24 and subparagraph 2(c) of Article 25, after their membership has been approved by the Conference, by a two-thirds majority of the Members present and voting, upon the recommendation of the Board.

ARTICLE 4
    OBSERVERS

1. Observer status in the Organization shall be open, upon request, to those enjoying such status in the General Assembly of the United Nations, unless the Conference decides otherwise.
    2. Without prejudice to paragraph 1, the Conference has the authority to invite other observers to participate in the work of the Organization.
    3. Observers shall be permitted to participate in the work of the Organization in accordance with the relevant rules of procedure and the provisions of this Constitution.

ARTICLE 5
    SUSPENSION

1. Any Member of the Organization that is suspended from the exercise of the rights and privileges of membership of the United Nations shall automatically be suspended from the exercise of the rights and privileges of membership of the Organization.
    2. Any Member that is in arrears in the payment of its financial contributions to the Organization shall have no vote in the Organization if the amount of its arrears equals or exceeds the amount of the assessed contributions due from it for the preceding two fiscal years. Any organ may, nevertheless, permit such a Member to vote in that organ if it is satisfied that the failure to pay is due to conditions beyond the control of the Member.

ARTICLE 6
    WITHDRAWAL

1. A Member may withdraw from the Organization by depositing an instrument of denunciation of this Constitution with the Depository. (H: Hold it--this is not true--Universal mandatory enlistments are planned!)
    2. Such withdrawal shall take effect on the last day of the fiscal year following that during which such instrument was deposited.
    3. The contributions to be paid by the withdrawing Member for the fiscal year following that during which such instrument was deposited shall be the same as the assessed contributions for the fiscal year during which such deposit was effected. The withdrawing Member shall in addition fulfil any unconditional pledges it made prior to such deposit.

CHAPTER III.---ORGANS

ARTICLE 7
    PRINCIPAL AND SUBSIDIARY ORGANS

(Provides 3 branches.)

1. The principal organs of the Organization shall be:
    (a) The General Conference (referred to as the 밅onference�;
    (b) The Industrial Development Board (referred to as the 밄oard�);
    (c) The Secretariat.
    2. There shall be established a Programme and Budget Committee to assist the Board in the preparation and examination of the programme of work, the regular budget and the operational budget of the Organization and other financial matters pertaining to the Organization. (H: Uses P.P.B.S. 멠rogram, Planning, and Budgeting System�,--a mandatory control system under the Conference.)
    3. Other subsidiary organs, including technical committees, may be established by the Conference or the Board, which shall give due regard to the principle of equitable geographical representation.

ARTICLE 8
    GENERAL CONFERENCE

(The Developmental Arm of the New World Order)

1. The Conference shall consist of representatives of all Members.
    2. (a) The Conference shall hold a regular session every two years, unless it decides otherwise. Special sessions shall be convened by the Director General at the request of the Board or of a majority of all Members.
    (b) Regular sessions shall be held at the seat of the Organization, unless otherwise determined by the Conference. The Board shall determine the place where a special session is to be held.
    3. In addition to exercising other functions specified in this Constitution, the Conference shall:
    (a) Determine the guiding principles and the policies of the Organization; (H: Part of P.P.B.S. functions and control.)
    (b) Consider reports of the Board, of the Director-General and of the subsidiary organs of the Conference;
    (c) Approve the programme of work, the regular budget and the operational budget of the Organization in accordance with Article 14, establish the scale of assessments in accordance with Article 15, approve the financial regulations of the Organization and supervise the effective utilization of the financial resources of the Organization;
    (d) Have the authority to adopt, by a two-thirds majority of the Members present and voting, conventions or agreements with respect to any matter within the competence of the Organization and to make recommendations to the Members concerning such conventions or agreements;
    (e) Make recommendations to Members and to international organizations with respect to matters within the competence of the Organization;
    (f) Take any other appropriate action to enable the Organization to further its objectives and carry out its functions.
    4. The Conference may delegate to the Board such of its powers and functions as it may consider desirable, except for those provided for in: Article 3, subparagraph (b); Article 4; Article 8, subparagraphs 3(a), (b), (c) and (d); Article 9, paragraph 1; Article 10, paragraph 1; Article 11, paragraph 2; Article 14, paragraphs 4 and 6; Article 15; Article 18; Article 23, subparagraphs 2(b) and 3(b); and Annex I.
    5. The Conference shall adopt its own rules of procedure.
    6. Each Member shall have one vote in the Conference. Decisions shall be made by a majority of the Members present and voting unless otherwise specified in this Constitution or in the rules of procedure of the Conference.

ARTICLE 9
    INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT BOARD

(H: The Enforcement Arm for the New World Order.)

1. The Board shall consist of 53 Members of the Organization elected by the Conference, which shall give due regard to the principle of equitable geographical distribution. In electing the members of the Board the Conference shall observe the following distribution of seats: 33 members of the Board shall be elected from the States. (States refers to 뱊ations�) listed in Parts A and C, 15 from the States listed in Part B, and 5 from the States listed in Part D of Annex I to this Constitution.
    2. Members of the Board shall hold office from the close of the regular session of the Conference at which they were elected until the close of the regular session of the Conference four years thereafter, except that the members elected at the first session shall hold office from the time of such election and one half shall hold office only until the close of the regular session two years thereafter. Members of the Board may be re-elected.
    3. (a) The Board shall hold at least one regular session each year at such times as it may determine. Special sessions shall be convened by the Director-General at the request of a majority of all members of the Board.
    (b) Sessions shall be held at the seat of the Organization, unless otherwise determined by the Board.
    4. In addition to exercising other functions specified in this Constitution or delegated to it by the Conference, the Board shall:
    (a) Acting under the authority of the Conference, review the implementation of the approved programme of work and of the corresponding regular budget and operational budget, as well as of other decisions of the Conference;
    (b) Recommend to the Conference a scale of assessments for regular budget expenditures;
    (c) Report to the Conference at each regular session on the activities of the Board;
    (d) Request Members to furnish information on their activities related to the work of the Organization;
    (e) In accordance with the decisions of the Conference and having regard to circumstances arising between sessions of the Board or the Conference, authorize the Director-General to take such measures as the Board deems necessary to meet unforeseen events with due regard to the functions and financial resources of the Organization;
    (f) If the office of Director-General becomes vacant between sessions of the Conference, appoint an Acting Director-General to serve until the next regular or special session of the Conference;
    (g) Prepare the provisional agenda for the Conference;
    (h) Undertake such other functions as may be required to further the objectives of the Organization subject to the limitations stipulated in this Constitution.
    5. The Board shall adopt its own rules of procedure.
    6. Each member of the Board shall have one vote. Decisions shall be made by a majority of the members present and voting unless otherwise specified in this Constitution or in the rules of procedure of the Board.
    7. The Board shall invite any Member not represented on the Board to participate without vote in its deliberations on any matter of particular concern to that Member.

ARTICLE 10
    PROGRAMME AND BUDGET COMMITTEE

(H: Balancers of the funds used for world government conversion).

1. The Programme and Budget Committee shall consist of 27 Members of the Organization elected by the Conference, which shall give due regard to the principle of equitable geographical distribution. In the following distribution of seats: 15 members of the Committee shall be elected from the States listed in Parts A and C, 9 from the States listed in Part B, and 3 from the States listed in Part D of Annex I to this Constitution. In designating their representatives to serve on the Committee, States shall take into account their personal qualifications and experience.
    2. Members of the Committee shall hold office from the close of the regular session of the Conference at which they were elected until the close of the regular session of the Conference two years thereafter. Members of the Committee may be re-elected.
    3. (a) The Committee shall hold at least one session each year. Additional sessions shall be convened by the Director-General at the request of the Board or the Committee.
    (b) Sessions shall be held at the seat of the Organization, unless otherwise determined by the Board.
    4. The Committee shall:
    (a) Perform the functions assigned to it in Article 14;
    (b) Prepare the draft scale of assessments for regular budget expenditures, for submission to the Board;
    (c) Exercise such other functions with respect to financial matters as may be assigned to it by the Conference or the Board.
    (d) Report to the Board at each regular session on all activities of the Committee and submit advice or proposals on financial matters to the Board of its own initiative.
    5. The Committee shall adopt its own rules of procedure.
    6. Each member of the Committee shall have one vote. Decisions shall be made by a two-thirds majority of the members present and voting.

Dharma, start a new document, please.

PJ 30
    CHAPTER 16
    REC #2 HATONN
    SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9, 1990 11:00 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 115

ARTICLE 11
    SECRETARIAT

(H: The chief of the Administrative Arm of the New World Order.)

1. The Secretariat shall comprise a Director-General, as well as such Deputy Directors-General and other staff as the Organization may require.
    2. The Director-General shall be appointed by the Conference upon recommendation of the Board for a period of four years. He may be reappointed for a further term of four years, after which he shall not be eligible for reappointment.
    3. The Director-General shall be the chief administrative officer of the Organization. Subject to general or specific directives of the Conference or the Board, the Director-General shall have the over-all responsibility and authority to direct the work of the Organization. Under the authority of and subject to the control of the Board, the Director-General shall be responsible for the appointment, organization and functioning of the staff.
    4. In the performance of their duties, the Director-General and the staff shall not seek or receive instructions from any government or from any authority external to the Organization. They shall refrain from any action that might reflect on their position as international officials responsible only to the Organization. Each Member undertakes to respect the exclusively international character of the responsibilities of the Director-General and the staff and not to seek to influence them in the discharge of their responsibilities.

(NOTE: REQUIRED 밚OYALTY� TO WORLD GOVERNMENT (SEE OATH REQUIRED), BUT LOYALTY TO U.S. CONSTITUTION NO LONGER POSSIBLE. THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT, CHELAS. HATONN.)
    5. The staff shall be appointed by the Director-General under regulations to be established by the Conference upon recommendation of the Board. Appointments at the level of Deputy Director-General shall be subject to approval by the Board. The conditions of service of staff shall conform as far as possible to those of the United Nations common system. The paramount consideration in the employment of the staff and in determining the conditions of service shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity. Due regard shall be paid to the importance of recruiting staff on a wide and equitable geographical basis.
    6. The Director-General shall act in that capacity at all meetings of the Conference, of the Board and of the Programme and Budget Committee, and shall perform such other functions as are entrusted to him by these organs. He shall prepare an annual report on the activities of the Organization. In addition, he shall submit to the Conference or to the Board, as appropriate, such other reports as may be required.

CHAPTER IV.---PROGRAMME OF WORK AND
    FINANCIAL MATTERS

ARTICLE 12
    EXPENSES OF DELEGATIONS

Each Member and observer shall bear the expenses of its own delegation to the Conference, to the board or to any other organ in which it may participate.
    ARTICLE 13
    COMPOSITION OF BUDGETS

1. The activities of the Organization shall be carried out in accordance with its approved programme of work and budgets.
    2. The expenditures of the Organization shall be divided into the following categories:
    (a) Expenditures to be met from assessed contributions (referred to as the 뱑egular budget�); and
    (b) Expenditures to be met from voluntary contributions to the Organization, and such other income as may be provided for in the financial regulations (referred to as the 뱋perational budget�).
    3. The regular budget shall provide for expenditures for administration, research, other regular expenses of the Organization and for other activities, as provided for in Annex II.
    4. The operational budget shall provide for expenditures for technical assistance and other related activities.

ARTICLE 14
    PROGRAMME AND BUDGETS

1. The Director-General shall prepare and submit to the Board through the Programme and Budget Committee, at a time specified in the financial regulations, a draft programme of work for the following fiscal period, together with the corresponding estimates for those activities to be financed from the regular budget. The Director-General shall, at the same time, submit proposals and financial estimates for those activities to be financed from voluntary contributions to the Organization.
    2. The Programme and Budget Committee shall consider the proposals of the Director-General and submit to the Board its recommendations on the proposed programme of work and corresponding estimates for the regular budget and operational budget. Such recommendations of the Committee shall require a two-thirds majority of the Members present and voting.
    3. The Board shall examine the proposals of the Director-General together with any recommendations of the Programme and Budget Committee and adopt the programme of work, the regular budget and the operational budget, with such modifications as it deems necessary, for submission to the Conference for consideration and approval. Such adoption shall require a two-thirds majority of the Members present and voting.
    4. (a) The Conference shall consider and approve the programme of work and the corresponding regular budget and operational budget submitted to it by the Board, by a two-thirds majority of the Members present and voting.
    (b) The Conference may make amendments in the programme of work and the corresponding regular budget and operational budget, in accordance with paragraph 6.
    5. When required, supplementary or revised estimates for the regular budget or operational budget shall be prepared and approved in accordance with paragraphs 1 to 4 above and the financial regulations.
    6. No resolution, decision, or amendment involving expenditure, which has not already been considered in accordance with paragraphs 2 and 3, shall be approved by the Conference unless it is accompanied by an estimate of expenditures prepared by the Director-General. No resolution, decision or amendment in respect of which expenditures are anticipated by the Director-General shall be approved by the Conference until the Programme and Budget Committee and subsequently the Board, meeting concurrently with the Conference, have had an opportunity to act in accordance with paragraphs 2 and 3. The Board shall submit its decisions to the Conference. The approval by the Conference of such resolutions, decisions and amendments shall require a two-thirds majority of all Members.

ARTICLE 15
    ASSESSED CONTRIBUTIONS

1. Regular budget expenditures shall be borne by the Members, as apportioned in accordance with a scale of assessment established by the Conference by a two-thirds majority of the Members present and voting, upon the recommendation of the Board adopted by a two-thirds majority of the members present and voting, on the basis of a draft prepared by the Programme and Budget Committee.

(NOTE: THE COST SHALL BE VERY HIGH AS YOU ARE FORCED TO SURRENDER YOUR SOVEREIGNTY AND YOUR FIREARMS. HATONN.)

2. The scale of assessments shall be based to the extent possible on the scale most recently employed by the United Nations. No Member shall be assessed more than twenty-five percent of the regular budget of the Organization.

ARTICLE 16
    VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ORGANIZATION

Subject to the financial regulations of the Organization, the Director-General, on behalf of the Organization, may accept voluntary contributions to the Organization, including gifts, bequests and subventions, made to the Organization by governments, intergovernmental or non-governmental organizations or other non-governmental sources, provided that the conditions attached to such voluntary contributions are consistent with the objectives and policies of the Organization.

ARTICLE 17
    INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT FUND

In order to increase the resources of the Organization and to enhance its ability to meet promptly and flexibly the needs of the developing countries, the Organization shall have an Industrial Development Fund which shall be financed through the voluntary contributions (H: This will simply strengthen the system for 뱖orld conquering�.) to the Organization provided for in Article 16, and other income as may be provided for in the financial regulations of the Organization. The Director-General shall administer the Industrial Development Fund in accordance with the general policy guidelines governing the operations of the Fund that are established by the Conference, or by the Board acting on behalf of the Conference, and in accordance with the financial regulations of the Organization.

CHAPTER V.---CO-OPERATION AND CO-ORDINATION

ARTICLE 18
    RELATIONS WITH THE UNITED NATIONS

The Organization shall be brought into relationship with the United Nations as one of the specialized agencies referred to in Article 57 of the Charter of the United Nations. Any agreement concluded in accordance with Article 63 of the Charter shall require the approval of the Conference, by a two-thirds majority of the Members present and voting, upon the recommendation of the Board.

ARTICLE 19
    RELATIONS WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS

(***NOTE***!:NOW ENDOWED WITH THE 밨IGHT� TO OVERTHROW U.S. GOVERNMENT!. HATONN.)

1. The Director-General may, with the approval of the Board and subject to guidelines established by the Conference:
    (a) Enter into agreements establishing appropriate relationships with other organizations of the United Nations system and with other intergovernmental and governmental organizations. (H: Direct alteration of the U.S.A.)
    (b) Establish appropriate relations with non-governmental and other organizations the work of which is related to that of the Organization. When establishing such relations with national organizations the Director-General shall consult with the governments concerned.
    2. Subject to such agreements and relations, the Director-General may establish working arrangements with such organizations.

CHAPTER VI.---LEGAL MATTERS

ARTICLE 20
    SEAT

1. The seat of the Organization shall be Vienna. The Conference may change the seat by a two-thirds majority of all Members.
    2. The Organization shall conclude a headquarters agreement with the Host Government.

ARTICLE 21
    LEGAL CAPACITY, PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES

1. The Organization shall enjoy in the territory of each of its Members such legal capacity and such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the exercise of its functions and for the fulfillment of its objectives. Representatives of Members and officials of the Organization shall enjoy such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the independent exercise of their functions in connections with the Organization.
    2. The legal capacity, privileges and immunities referred to in paragraph 1 shall:
    (a) In the territory of any Member that has acceded to the Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies in respect of the Organization, be as defined in the standard clauses of that Convention as modified by an annex thereto approved by the Board;
    (b) In the territory of any Member that has not acceded to the Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies in respect of the Organization but has acceded to the Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations, be as defined in the latter Convention, unless such State notifies the Depositary on depositing its instrument of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession that it will not apply this Convention to the Organization; the Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations shall cease to apply to the Organization thirty days after such State has so notified the Depository; (H: In about 1980 the U.S.A acceded to the Specialized Agencies Convention, had done U.N. Convention on Privileges and Immunities in 1946, therefore, both have been done.)
    (c) Be as defined in other agreements entered into by the Organization.

ARTICLE 22
    SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES AND REQUESTS FOR ADVISORY OPINIONS

1. (a) Any dispute among two or more members concerning the interpretation or application of this Constitution, including its annexes, that is not settled by negotiation shall be referred to the Board unless the parties concerned agree on another mode of settlement. If the dispute is of particular concern to a member not represented on the board, that Member shall be entitled to be represented in accordance with rules to be adopted by the Board.
    (b) If the dispute is not settled pursuant to paragraph 1(a) to the satisfaction of any party to the dispute, that party may refer the matter: either, (i) if the parties so agree:
    (A) to the International Court of Justice; or (NOTE: WORLD COURT COMPOSED OF COMMUNISTS AND OTHER SOCIETAL DIFFERENCES. YOUR FATE IN AMERICA, FOR INSTANCE, WILL BE WHOLLY DECIDED BY THIS GROUP.)
    (B) to an arbitral tribunal;
    or, (ii) otherwise, to a conciliation commission.
    The rule concerning the procedures and operation of the arbitral tribunal and of the conciliation commission are laid down in Annex III to this Constitution.
    2. The Conference and the Board are separately empowered, subject to authorization for the General Assembly of the United Nations, to request the International Court of Justice to give an advisory opinion on any legal question arising within the scope of the Organization activities.

ARTICLE 23
    AMENDMENTS

(NOTE: THIS IS A 밄LANK CHECK� TO THOSE WHO ARE OVERTHROWING CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT!)

1. At any time after the second regular session of the Conference any Member may propose amendments to this Constitution. Texts of proposed amendments shall be promptly communicated by the Director-General to all Members and shall not be considered by the Conference until ninety days after the dispatch of such communication.
    2. Except as specified in paragraph 3, an amendment shall come into force and be binding on all Members when:
    (a) It is recommended by the Board to the Conference;
    (b) It is approved by the Conference by a two-thirds majority of all Members; and
    (c) Two-thirds of the Members have deposited instruments of ratification, acceptance or approval of the amendment with the Depositary.
    3. An amendment relating to Article 6, 9,10, 13, 14, or 23 or to Annex II shall come into force and be binding on all Members when:
    (a) It is recommended by the Board to the Conference by a two-thirds majority of all members of the Board;
    (b) It is approved by the Conference by a two-thirds majority of all Members; and
    (c) Three-fourths of the Members have deposited instruments of ratification, acceptance or approval of the amendment with the Depositary.

ARTICLE 24
    SIGNATURE, RATIFICATION, ACCEPTANCE, APPROVAL
    AND ACCESSION

1. This Constitution shall be open for signature by all States specified in subparagraph (a) of Article 3, until 7 October 1979 at the Federal Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Austria and subsequently at United Nations Headquarters in New York until the date this Constitution enters into force.
    2. This Constitution shall be subject to ratification, acceptance or approval by signatory States, Instruments of ratification, acceptance or approval of such States shall be deposited with the Depositary.

(HATONN: NOTE, CHELAS, THIS HAS ALL BEEN DONE!!)

3. After the entry into force of this Constitution in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 25, States specified in subparagraph (a) of Article 3 that have not signed this Constitution, as well as States approved for membership pursuant to subparagraph (b) of that Article, may accede to this Constitution by depositing instruments of accession.

ARTICLE 25
    ENTRY INTO FORCE

1. This Constitution shall enter into force when at least eighty States that had deposited instruments of ratification, acceptance or approval notify the Depositary that they have agreed, after consultations among themselves, that this Constitution shall enter into force.

(NOTE: THIS, TOO, IS ALREADY DONE!)

2. This Constitution shall enter into force:
    (a) For States that participated in the notification referred to in paragraph 1, on the date of the entry into force of this Constitution;
    (b) For States that had deposited instruments of ratification, acceptance or approval before the entry into force of this Constitution but did not participate in the notification referred to in paragraph 1, on such later date on which they notify the Depositary that this Constitution shall enter into force for them;
    (c) For States that deposit instruments of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession subsequent to the entry into force of this Constitution on the date of such deposit.

ARTICLE 26
    TRANSITIONAL ARRANGEMENTS

1. The Depositary shall convene the first session of the Conference, to be held within three months following the entry into force of this Constitution.
    the United Nations General Assembly resolution 2152 (XXI) shall govern the Organization and its organs until such time as the latter may adopt new provisions.

(NOTE: THIS CONSTITUTION IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE AND CONTROL OF COMMUNIST DOMINATION.)

ARTICLE 27
    RESERVATIONS

No reservations may be made in respect of this Constitution.

(H: NOTE THE UN뭆 밪TATES� ARE CLAIMED TO BE ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD--THUS A FEDERATED 밡EW WORLD ORDER�.)
    1. The Secretary-General of the United Nations shall be the Depositary of this Constitution.
    2. In addition to notifying the States concerned, the Depositary shall notify the Director-General of all matters affecting this Constitution.

ARTICLE 29
    AUTHENTIC TEXTS

This Constitution shall be authentic in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.

ANNEX I
    LISTS OF STATES

1. If a State that is not listed in any of the lists below becomes a Member, the Conference shall decide, after appropriate consultations, in which of those lists it is to be included.
    2. The Conference may at any time, after appropriate consultations, change the classification of a Member as listed below.
    3. Changes in the lists below that are made in accordance with paragraph 1 or 2 shall not be considered amendments within the meaning of Article 23.

LISTS

(NOTE: ALREADY DONE)

[The lists of States to be included by the Depositary in this Annex are the lists determined by the General Assembly of the United Nations for the purpose of paragraph 4 of section II of its resolution 2152 (XXI), as in effect on the date this Constitution enters into force.]

ANNEX II
    THE REGULAR BUDGET

A.1. Administration, research and other regular expenses of the Organization shall be deemed to include:
    (a) Interregional and regional advisers;
    (b) Short-term advisory services provided by the staff of the Organization;
    (c) Meetings, including technical meetings, provided for in the programme of work financed from the regular budget of the Organization;
    (d) Programme support costs arising from technical assistance projects, to the extent that these costs are not reimbused to the Organization by the source of financing of such projects.
    2. Concrete proposals conforming to the above provisions shall be implemented after consideration by the Programme and Budget Committee, adoption by the Board and approval by the Conference, in accordance with Article 14.
    B. In order to improve the effectiveness of the Organization뭩 programme of work in the field of industrial development, the regular budget shall also finance other activities heretofore financed out of Section 15 of the United Nations Regular Budget, in the amount of 6 percent of the total of the regular budget. These activities shall strengthen the Organization뭩 contribution to the United Nations development system taking into account the importance of utilizing the United Nations Development Programme country programming process, which is subject to the consent of the countries concerned, as a frame of reference for these activities.

ANNEX III
    RULES CONCERNING ARBITRAL TRIBUNALS AND CONCILIATION
    COMMISSIONS.

Unless otherwise agreed by all the Members parties to a dispute that has not been settled purusant to paragraph 1(a) of Article 22 and that has been referred to an arbitral tribunal pursuant to subparagraph 1(b)(i)(B) of Article 22 or to a conciliation commission pursuant to subparagraph 1(b)(ii), the following rules shall govern the procedures and operation of such tribunals and commissions:

1. Initiation

Within three months of the conclusion by the Board of its consideration of a dispute referred to it pursuant to paragraph 1(a) of Article 22 or, if it does not conclude its consideration within eighteen months of such referral, then within twenty-one months of such referral, all the parties to the dispute may notify the Director-General that they wish to refer the dispute to an arbitral tribunal or any such party may notify the Director-General that it wishes to refer the dispute to a conciliation commission. If the parties had agreed on another mode of settlement, then such notification may be made within three months of the conclusion of that special procedure.

2. Establishment

(a) The parties to the dispute shall, by their unanimous decision, appoint, as appropriate, three arbitrators or three conciliators, and shall designate one of these as President of the tribunal or commission.
    (b) If within three months of the notification referred to in paragraph 1 above one or more members of the tribunal or commission have not been so appointed, the Secretary-General of the United Nations shall, at the request of any party, within three months of such request designate any members, including the President, then still required to be appointed.
    (c) If a vacancy arises on the tribunal or commission, it shall be filled within one month in accordance with paragraph (a) or therafter in accordance with paragraph (b).

3. Procedures and Operation

(a) The tribunal or commission shall determine its own rules of procedure. All decisions on any question of procedure or substance may be reached by a majority of the members.
    (b) The members of the tribunal or commission shall receive remuneration as provided in the financial regulations of the Organization. The Director-General shall provide any necessary secretariat in consultation with the President of the tribunal or commission. All expenses of the tribunal or commission and its members, but not of the parties to the dispute, shall be borne by the Organization.

4. Awards and Reports

(a) The arbitral tribunal shall conclude its proceedings by an award, which shall be binding on all the parties.

(b) The conciliation commission shall conclude its proceedings by a report addressed to all the parties to the dispute, which shall contain recommendations to which these parties shall give serious consideration.

I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THE FOREGOING TEXT IS A TRUE COPY OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED NATIONS INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION, ADOPTED AT VIENNA ON 8 APRIL 1979, THE ORIGINAL OF WHICH IS DEPOSITED WITH THE SECRETARY-GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATIONS.

For the Secretary-General: The Legal Counsel

(Signature)

United Nations, New York, 11 October 1979
    * * * * * * * *END* * * * * * *

So be it, chelas--may you be given into the strength and perseverance to undo this heinous act against you. I can do no more save bring it unto your attention. Salu.

I am Hatonn to move to stand-by. Good-day.

주제글 정보