CHAPTER 5
REC #1 HATONN
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 1990 8:20 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 102

Good morning; in the light of God. Hatonn present to discuss that which happened here on Saturday last. I request that you utilize this writing as an Express, in combination with that which Commander Korton has given through a different receiver. I further request that Thomas sit to receive from Sananda 밓esus� that there be no misunderstanding as regards material issuing forth on the incident. What occurred on Saturday was as nearly a disastrous incident as we have had to date in the political ploys of your world. Because there were some thirty persons (adults) present as witness, perhaps there shall be some level of understanding of truth. Further, there shall be leaked information coming from Edwards Air Force Base and your leaders shall attempt more incitement to war.

THIS WAR, DEAR FRIENDS, IS ATTEMPTED WITH SPACE COMMAND--A MOST FOOLISH MANEUVER INDEED.

INCIDENT IN POINT

Without giving forth tactical security, I shall give a brief description of the incident under discussion.

Please note that this is NOT the first attempt to damage the communications system of the crystal vortex--this IS the first attempt by foreign intervention.

You ones wish to believe that your 밹old war� with Russia is over--no, you have heated it up to boiling but it is taking a nasty turn of events in which none of you Earth-based (imprisoned) chelas can win. There seems to be great misunderstanding among your military 뱎rofessionals� regarding Space Command capabilities and permission to take action.

Commander Korton gave a brief overview of the incident which I ask be combined with this document and with that which Thomas shall briefly receive from Sananda and to be presented as an Express as soon as possible.

At approximately 11:50 A.M., P.D.T, on Saturday, November 24, 1990, in your mode of counting, as some thirty or more persons were gathered at the home of this scribe, a 밅osmosphere� beam-type weapon was discharged with intent to demolish the property and kill all occupants, in addition to intent to destroy the capabilities of the crystal communications/navigation vortex. It is not as simple as simply removing communications linkage with Space Command--the crystal is also utilized by all space-capable craft for navigation, orbit tracking, etc. The instrumentation is remote to insure security.

The entire scenario was an attempt to establish blame on one another. There is an all-out attempt to establish reasonability of attack on Russia--as we have spoken of at great length--set for early December.

There are at all times a minimum of four Cosmospheres in the area of Edwards Air Force Base in permanent station. There are others also, but we will speak of only these four. There is also a number of Command (ours) craft in the area to protect and monitor this group within which this scribe resides and protect the crystal and the property. Our needs, to now, have been to protect the communications/navigation vortex from ground damage due to quakes, etc. This leaves the surface quite vulnerable to attack--it will no longer be vulnerable for we will enclose it within a full circle shield. This will cause great loss of ability of your own forces to utilize the wondrous facility for we are herein scrambling the signals and will continue to change them at irregular intervals. I suggest you all realize--for your own elite will not tell you--that your military and that of Russia have basically declared war on Space Command. Therefore, there shall be incidents at frequent intervals in attempt to cause Earth Man to believe that you are under attack from Space Aliens. YOU ARE NOT!

The intent of the incident was to cause us to take aggressive action with shields removed in order to be visible to the public and allow one of your planes (of stealth nature with a dead crew aboard) utilizing young men who have been slain accidentally in Saudi Arabia, to fire upon us without note, and cause us to disable the craft and crash it--thus blaming Space Command for the incident and the death of the crew. It would be obvious for all ones to see from the ground having had attention called to the area by the blast against the scribe뭩 location and crystal. There is great insanity among your Elite groups in effort to gain control of your world at all costs feasible.

The full intent was to get all sides blaming one another. The surveillance Cosmospheres stationed over Nellis Field in Las Vegas, however, informed this sector and plans were outlaid by the 뱈ole� system infiltrated within your military circles.

The Phantom (shielded) craft, which would be 뱔nmanned�, would carry a crew of already dead personnel. The attack would be against the crystal and the dwelling thus causing the Space Command to believe it was an attack by Cosmospheres, thereby hoping to bring confrontation between Command and Soviet Command.

The Soviets, being far advanced of you in the U.S.A. in air and space technology, noted the plans and waited. The assault would be thus: there would be simultaneous pulse beam blasts at the dwelling and the communications center from the Phantom which shoud trigger Cosmosphere뭩 pulses at our Command ship, which is only a surveillance craft. The attack was to cause the Spacecraft to become visible and then to stop the intended strike by the crash of the U.S. craft on the property itself, to finish the scenario to perfection. The picture would be a shot down stealth plane with crew lost and done visibly by Space Command--(aliens).
Do you ones actually think that we are so dense? Our Command 뱑easoned� with these ones for days while this incident was in the planning stage for there were also several diversionary incidents on the planning board had this one been pulled off intact. This location is well known by military and administration leaders. Attempt after attempt has been made against this scribe뭩 life and we of the Command consider it an aggressive act of war. I suggest all of you remember that we come in service of God Creator and you are primitive in comparison to our technology.

We waited until the plane took off from Nellis--I was having a gathering. The Russians had agreed with us to not move forward with the incident, but to simply divert the direction of the U.S. craft and allow it to crash in the Mojave desert away from population. The intent was to bring it down by your forces at any rate either by crashing or explosives. As agreed to, the craft would simply overfly the area, the pulse weapon beam neutralized, and that would be the end of it--봞nother crash of a training plane�.

This is not, however, what happened. Simultaneously, two Cosmospheres opened fire on our shield system, hopefully causing us to withdraw the shield and defend the ground target. So, simultaneously the blast aimed at the dwelling and the crystal vortex and at us by two spheres were enacted. We simply diverted the beam pulse to the ground target but timing was not perfected and the beam had to be diverted to the hillside covering the crystal. We had no need to visualize for either maneuver. The third Cosmosphere was to destroy the U.S. craft--with Space craft visible to appear that we shot down your plane.

We diverted the blast but it damaged the communications system by scrambling much of the communication frequencies. The crystal itself is undamaged and shall be reprogrammed within this day. As the frequencies went wild it has damaged Dharma physically, and we shall need give her healing time over the next few days, please. She is already extremely fatigued and that kind of a tonal assault to her brain is indeed disabling. You of the group will please be patient and bear with her while we decrease gatherings and ask that some of the readings for editing be elsewhere. My frequency is undamaged but she has been terrorized--not for self, but for the possibility of thirty deaths on her property--Oberli has not yet realized the magnitude of the attack.

These attempts at pulling in Space Command into your stupid and heinous warfare will continue to ever-increasing extent. I plead with you ones to pay attention and evaluate carefully that which shall be more regularly coming into your attention. This onslaught is the basis for many of the 뱖orld leadership� meetings--봚hat to do about Space Command!�

What did we do? Ah, funny thing about that--we simply locked onto the U.S. craft with a tracking magnetic tractor beam and returned the confounded thing, dead bodies and all, to Edwards Air Force Base, as well as the Cosmospheres, and we had a dandy understanding right there. I assure you dear ones, whose lives are in jeopardy, that there WAS AN UNDERSTANDING. This does not, however, mean that ones out to 밽et you� will cease and desist--it DOES mean that we shall now increase surveillance shielding and go on absolute alert over every ground contact on your planet. We shall stick with you of our brothers like super-glue on the duck뭩 back.

SPACE COMMAND IS MOST SURELY ALLOWED AND EXPECTED TO DEFEND SELF, CRAFT, CREW AND GROUND CREW! I SUGGEST ALL MILITARY AND ADMINISTRATION OF COUNTRIES THROUGHOUT YOUR GLOBE--CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THIS STATEMENT! WE DO HAVE CAPABILITY OF REMOVING ATTACKING CRAFT WITHOUT UTILIZING ONE WEAPON AND THE CRAFT IS GONE FOREVER--FURTHER, WE CAN SET YOUR CREW (IF ALIVE) SAFELY AND VERY CONFUSEDLY ON TERRA-FIRMA, INTACT AND WITHOUT MORE THAN CONFUSION OF MENTAL EXPLANATION. I MOST SURELY SUGGEST YOU ACCEPT THIS AS WARNING!

The merit of being able to blame Space Command was that the Cosmospheres utilize the crystal for tracking also and certainly there is not the desire for being blamed for such a shoot-down. The Cosmosphere crews had no way to know the crew was already dead.

I REMIND YOU WHO WILL READ THIS AND CONTINUALLY ASK FOR 밣ROOF� AND JUST 밆O SOMETHING SO WE CAN BELIEVE�--HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIRTY PEOPLE WHO WERE INTENDED TARGETS FOR DEATH? SO BE IT, FOR YOU WILL ALSO DENOUNCE THE VERY TRUTH YOU SEEK AND CONTINUALLY PETITION FOR. WELL, THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THOSE DEAD SOLDIERS AT EDWARDS AND I SUGGEST THAT THERE ARE OFFICERS IN THAT LOCATION WHO WILL NOT APPROVE SUCH ACTIONS FOR THE CONFRONTATION OF COUNCIL WAS DONE WITH FULL RECOGNITION OF GROUND BASE AT EDWARDS! WE SHALL SEE IF THERE IS NOT AT LEAST ONE OR TWO WHO WILL COME FORTH! REMEMBER, GROUND CREWS DIE AS EASILY AS THE ENEMY! NEVER SHALL THE DEATHS BE AT THE HANDS OF SPACE BROTHERS! NEVER! WE, FURTHER, DO NOT HAVE NEED OF DEATH-DEALING WITH HUMANOIDS NOR ANY CRAFT YOU CAN SEND AGAINST US--LET IT SO BE UNDERSTOOD.

I HEREBY ALSO REQUEST THAT THIS INFORMATION BE FORWARDED TO ONE BO GRITZ, WENDELLE STEVENS AND OTHERS WHO CONTINUE TO DISCOUNT COMMAND--I CARE NOT WHETHER OR NOT ANYONE BELIEVES, I SHALL NO LONGER TOLERATE THE ATTACKS AGAINST MY GROUND PEOPLE. I SHALL, HENCEFORTH, BRING TRUTH OF CIRCUMSTANCE OF WRITERS AND SPEAKERS WHO DISCOUNT THIS WORK FOR I WEARY OF FOOLISH 밓AMES BOND� FALSE PROJECTORS INVENTING DISCREDIT UPON OUR WORK. THIS IS NOT TRUE FOR GRITZ, HE SIMPLY DOESN뭈 YET UNDERSTAND THAT WHICH HE IS DOING.

OTHERS ARE SITTING AT READY TO PUBLISH MORE OF BILLY MEIER뭆 WORK IN THEIR OWN PROFIT-MAKING MODE OF OPERATION AND HAVE EMBELLISHED AND FALSIFIED MUCH OF IT TO MAKE IT SALEABLE. I HEREIN PRONOUNCE THAT IT IS NOT TOTAL TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE MADE KNOWN. I FURTHER SUGGEST THAT BILLY MEIER BE GIVEN ROYALTIES AND BE ALLOWED TO DISCOUNT THAT WHICH IS NOT OF HIS NOTATIONS AND RECEIVINGS.

Through your ground manipulations and foolish games, you have caused a bit of angry response from our Command crews and I suggest you consider that situation most carefully indeed. Perhaps you will enjoy a spacecraft in your front yard? You see, there is no consideration of any negative impact from Space Command--YOUR OWN BROTHERS RIGHT IN HUMAN FORMAT WILL TAKE YOU OUT AND YOU KNOW IT! THE CIA IS TRAINED AND OPERATED BY THE MOSSAD AND THEY WILL TAKE YOU ONES OUT WITHOUT BLINKING TWICE! IF THAT BE YOUR WISH THEN I SUGGEST YOU CONTINUE YOUR GAMES OF STUPIDITY. I REMIND YOU, HOWEVER, THAT YOUR FAMILIES ARE SAFE WITHIN OUR SHIELDS IF THAT IS THE CHOSEN ROUTE--THEY MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT SAFE FROM THE CIA, FBI, MOSSAD NOR ANY OTHER TERRORISTS GROUP WHO IS SETTING UP THIS GLOBAL CATASTROPHE. SO BE IT--MARK MY WORDS CAREFULLY INDEED--FOR THIS IS THE WORD AND SO SHALL IT BE! I SALUTE YOU WHO HAVE THE WISDOM TO SEE THAT WHICH IS COMING DOWN AND YOUR OWN JEOPARDY AT THE HANDS OF THOSE YOU SERVE--NOT SPACE COMMAND! HOW MANY OF YOU 밠OUTH-PIECES� ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO STEP FORWARD AND TRULY PROTECT SELF, NATION AND PLANET? OR DO YOU WAIT FOR A LITTLE GRANDMOTHER TO DO IT FOR YOU? SO BE IT--PRIDE GOETH JUST BEFORE THE FALL! SAALOME�.

P.S. It was further assumed that the alien who escaped the Virginia incarcerators, in Washington D.C., would also be picked up for he is known to be in the area--and this would cement the episode as planned. Too bad about that assumption, I will just let you ones ponder that point!

Why do I dare write this and send it forth in the Express? It has very little to do with you readers, unfortunately--but, this computer is monitored by several of your resources--INCLUDING THE EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE! SALU, BROTHERS, I HOPE YOU FIND THIS INTERESTING READING FOR THE MESSAGES MAY GET EVER MORE REVEALING AS WE TAKE OUR OWN ACTIONS TO BRING THIS UNDER CONTROL--YOU ONES DON뭈 HAVE ANY PROTECTION WHAT-SO-EVER, FROM THE COSMOSPHERES MONITORING EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE AT THAT BASE. COSMOSPHERES ARE SOVIET CRAFT AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SPACE ALIENS--I SUGGEST YOU PONDER THAT MOST CAREFULLY INDEED--FOR YOU HAVE BEEN FED TONS OF B.S.--(BITTER SWILL)!

What do you ones in the Good ol� U.S.A think Gorbachev, the Chinese Leader and Henry Kissinger are doing in meetings? Oh, you didn뭪 know that? I suggest you pay a little better attention!

Further, I think you should pay close attention to Mt. Etna erupting in Italy--THEN WATCH FOR THE VOLCANO IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC--PELE, I BELIEVE YOU CALL HER. Then I suggest you may wish to reread Casey뭩 projections! May God have Grace and mercy upon you sleepy ones of the lie. May His word touch your hearts that you can see in time! Salu.

Dharma, let us close this--I care not whether or not it is a full or insufficient Express--please disperse it as soon as is possible. Thank you.

I am Hatonn to sign off--Dharma, I remain in your presence, chela, for you shall be fine in a few days. Do not remain in such fear, for God is thine shield, chela--and none shall prevail against that shield! So be it for I am present to ensure of it. I ask that all of you use caution--remember, God allowed ones to invent seat-belts for your safety--I suggest you use all things given in protection and do not dance in front of your enemy with the assault weapon--for you will get hurt badly indeed. It is expected that the crew in service, be ever more vigilant than any other for you do not test God, if you have wisdom, in that manner.

Good day.

PJ 30
CHAPTER 6
REC #1 HATONN
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 1990 5:50 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 103

For instance, I suggest you not allow another Express to go forth until you urge receivers to give Journals and/or Expresses as gifts of life at the Christmas commercial exchange of Earthly matters--allow reminders in the Express itself or as additional insert. You are coming under One World Rule by the five permanent member-nations of the UN Security Council--NOW, THIS WEEK!

THIS, DEAR ONES, IS WHAT ALL THIS PUSH AND SHOVE IS ABOUT--NOT FOR THE U.S. TO DECLARE WAR OR EVEN INVADE--IT IS TO BRING THE WORLD UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE U.N. SECURITY COUNCIL OF THE CARTEL NATIONS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SADDAM HUSSEIN, HUMAN RIGHTS, OR ANYTHING ELSE UNDER THE CLAIMING--IT IS FOR ONE WORLD GLOBAL CONTROL BY THE ELITE! FURTHER, IT IS WORKING TO PERFECTION WHILE THE WORLD SLEEPS ON. YOUR MILITARY COMES FORTH IN FRANTIC UPRISING SAYING THAT SADDAM HAS NEVER HAD A WEAPON HE HASN뭈 USED. HAVE YOU?? IT IS THE U.S. WHO HAS USED THE ATOMIC BOMB! SO FAR, SADDAM HAS NOT! I SUGGEST YOU LOOK WITH OPEN EYES AND EARS AND WATCH THE MOVING AND SILENT HAND AT WORK--NOT THE MOUTH WITH THE BLATHERING THEREFROM. SO BE IT.

While all of you are distracted--yes, you are! How many of you know that the Federal Reserve is going to cut the 뱑eserve requirement�? Yes, the Federal Board is going to reduce the fraction of deposits that banks are required to hold as reserves. This would be viewed as a strong message from the Fed that it wants banks to lend--lend and lend some more, thus sinking you further into economic destruction and total disaster. If you do not understand this information, I suggest you not ask me to explain it--go re-read and STUDY the information given forth in the Journals as to the banking 뱑eserve� and 밼ractional banking� as outlaid. This is as serious a move in the financial clincher division, as any confirmation you will ever get--and ALL of you missed it!

At present the banks are only required to hold--either as currency or in interest-free deposits at the Fed--sums equal to 12% of all checking deposits and 3% of certain certificates of deposits with maturities of less than 18 months. Reducing the reserve requirement would give banks more money to lend or invest at a profit and, if not offset by other Fed moves, would increase the supply of credit in the economy. Now, the FDIC is broke and the banks can loan 22 to one already--what does that tell you? It should tell you that if you put in $100 you are apt to get out less than $12 as it now stands and henceforth that spread shall increase drastically--in other words, the banks will hardly need hold any of your money for return to you! I would suggest this is something that should be given attention and I see not one of you even being aware of it. Moreover, all the hoopla surrounding the proposal is accompanied by total lies as to safety, problem-solving and live happily ever-after jargon--it is massively damaging to say the very least regarding the matter.

JAPAN AND MOVIES

How many of you realize that Matsushita is the new owner of MCA? Ok, how many realize that that is Universal Studios, etc.? How many realize that Sony already owns a major portion of your 밐ollywood� industry? Matsushita is paying a piddling little $6.8 BILLION for the operation. They already control, along with Sony and one or two other Japanese businesses, the industry in VCR뭩 and television sets--the 밷iggie� now is a 150-inch screen which will be 뱒weeping� the market! How many wondrous 뱈iddle class� Americans even have a room in which to place such a set for viewing? They will, of course, go to their local bankers who are now lending more money due to the above outlay of plans, and hook you even more deeply into the bottomless pit of debt. Oh, by the way--they 밾ave no intention of changing the quality of films being produced--we want the record rights and technical production controls along with the theme parks . . . .�

NOT TO WORRY!

Relax, however, America--for your President is down in Mexico doing the Mexican two-step and 뱖ool-in-the eye-Joe� instead of 밅otton-eyed Joe� and dancing with Carlos Salinas while they give away your factories and have this wondrous new 밼ree-trade� alliance--does anyone feel your job slipping away? How about another little tid bit?

Just as you took care of all that nasty 밄udget mess�--your federal budget deficit widened to $31.46 BILLION in October and rising like a tidal wave. Oh, well, you do have these unexpected expenditures--like S&L뭩 and war--so be it. How does this compare? Somewhere around a BILLION DOLLARS IS HOW IT HAS INCREASED! How about 뱂ust a FEW MORE TAXES?�

Back to Mexico and this new 뱇ove affair�--Mr. Salinas has badly irritated the people and his opposition. He has said that �..if the United Nations approved military action against Iraq, I offer Mexican troops to fight alongside the U.S. Marines that once stormed the halls of Montezuma.� Repeat please, what you believe about the U.N. and who and how it is run! WHO IS GOING TO WAR WITH IRAQ? I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND! READ MY LIPS! YOU AMERICANS!

PLIGHT OF POOR LEBANON

Now, to another subject which is overlooked by you the people, intent on war and rebuttal by calling us anti-Semites by calling attention to Khazar Zionists--read on.

Even in your publishing journals of Establishment press we find the following: 밯hile the world뭩 attention focuses on the Persian Gulf, events in Lebanon could place that nation in the middle of the next Mideast standoff--this one between Israel and Syria.� It is already well under way--as troops are pulled out of Beirut, militia forces from Moslem West Beirut are being relocated in southern Lebanon, and are thus coming into confrontation with the Israeli troops infiltrating into Lebanon. Israel has already formally announced that, as Damascus extends its control over Lebanon, the Israelis will hold Syria responsible for events. Your President is going to have trouble serving two masters--Assad and Shamir--so the ultimate action will be to smash Lebanon and work out the spoils. How interesting that your Lord walked those wondrous streets of Damascus--how little the evil princes change!

PERSPECTIVES

Surely no-one would take advantage of a holocaust to sell products, you say. Wouldn뭪 they?

Anheuser-Busch touts its shipment of 22,000 cases of O묭oul뭩 non-alcoholic beer to desert-bound GI뭩, which it calls 밻specially appropriate in light of the Middle East climate�. Max Factor says it is 뱎roviding a form of protection for the troops�--by sending about a million dollars� worth of sun-screen lotion. Kransco Group뭩 Wham-O division donates some 20,000 Frisbees, pitching that �...given the current situation, the troops are looking for recreational outlets and can뭪 have either alcoholic beverages or pin-up girlie pictures.� Then the American Contract Bridge League is sending 5,000 decks of cards to the Navy.

Free services also are in. American Telephone and Telegraph is running ads offering free messages to loved ones as part of its 밆esert Fax� service. Philip Morris뭩 Marlboro cigarettes brand is paying for relatives of troops to send holiday cards that play personalized 10-second voice messages--that of course, means that the troops need 뱎layers� and so it goes. I would herein point out, however, in case you wonder as to the value and truth of the Journals and Expresses--EVERY EFFORT IS MADE AND MAIL OPENED AND RESTRICTED TO KEEP THIS MATERIAL FROM REACHING YOUR SONS, HUSBANDS, DAUGHTERS, MOTHERS AND OTHER RELATIONS. DO YOU STILL DOUBT THAT WE BRING YOU TRUTH? YOUR HUSBANDS ETC., ARE ALLOWED NEAR-BEER BUT TRUTH IS DENIED THEIR EYES AND EARS! GOD HAVE MERCY FOR MOST WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT WAS THAT KILLED THEM--ONLY YOU, WHO ALLOWED IT, SHALL WRITHE IN PAIN AND GUILT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COLD NIGHTS--WONDERING WHAT WENT WRONG! SO BE IT.

Dharma, allow us to close this segment herein, for we need to return to the Journal in writing regarding your cosmic connections. You need to come into understanding for you are going to be meeting your brothers long before you are ready and truth is usually denied until face-to-face with 뱑eality� of the circumstance.

Hatonn to stand-by. May understanding be our commitment. Salu.