Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

- 17 -

CHAPTER 5
    5장

REC #1 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록#1

TUE., AUG. 8, 1989 6:45 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 357
    1989년 8월8일 화요일 오전 6:45. YEAR 2, DAY 357

We are present and prepared to proceed. It is with great love and appreciation for your service, that we join with you. I am Sananda with my brother, Judas Iscarioth. Blessings upon these writings. I salute Commander Hatonn, of Pleiades, for his willing participation and I honor the thousands of hours you ones have spent in concentrated training in preparation for our arrival. As an Earth based team, I honor and salute you for your fine works in a most negative and demanding environment. You shall have your day in the sun.
    우리는 여기에 왔으며 진행할 준비가 되었습니다. 우리가 그대와 함께 하게 됨은 그대의 봉사에 대한 큰 사랑과 감사입니다. 나는 나의 형제, 유다 이스카리옷과 함께 있는 사난다입니다. 이들 기록물을 축복합니다. 나는 자발적인 참여를 해 주신 플레이아데스사령관 하톤에게, 경례합니다. 또 나는 우리의 착륙 준비에 전심전력하며 여러분들이 보낸 수천 년의 시간에 경의를 표합니다. 지구 기저의 한 팀으로서, 나는 가장 부정적이며 힘든 환경에서 훌륭히 일한 여러분에게 영광을 드리며 경례합니다. 여러분은 태양 속에서 여러분의 시대를 갖게 될 것입니다.

I now relinquish communication circuits to Judas Iscarioth that we might move rapidly with this project. I place my seal upon this work and upon this information and I bless you with ease of input and peace within that you KNOW of truth. So be it, Salu
    나는 우리의 이 계획을 빨리 진행시키도록 유다 이스카리옷에게 (영적) 통신을 넘깁니다. 나는 이 작업과 이 정보에 나의 인장을 찍습니다. 그리고 나는 진실을 알고 있는 여러분의 안에서 편안한 정보와 평화와 함께 축복합니다. 그러할지어다. 사루.

Greetings in the Radiance, Judas here to continue. I also bring respect and appreciation to the members of the Pleiades fleet and more specifically to Commanders Hatonn, Semjase, Asket, Leah, Korton (for his superb communications assistance) and to you ones of Pleiades, stationed on Earth base which must remain unlabeled for security reasons. Your honor will be fulfilled as you see the wondrous TRUTH displayed on thy media screens around thy world. This information must be perpetually given into the hands of beloved, W.G., and immediately upon completion it is to be copyrighted under a pen name which will be decided at that time. Sipapu Odyssey will also be placed in published format, in preparation for information seekers. Publication will be in the form and sequence in which the communiques are being sent and received. At all times security and safety measures must be observed and carefully exacted. Screen plays and further distribution instructions will be forthcoming.
    계속하기 위해 여기에 있는 유다가 빛 속에서 인사드립니다. 나는 또한 플레이아데스 함대의 구성원들에게 감사와 존경을 드리며 그리고 특히 하톤, 셈야제, 아스켓, 리, 콜톤 (그의 뛰어난 교신 지원에 대하여) 지도자들, 그리고 안전을 위해 명칭을 붙이지 않아야 하는 지구 기지에 주둔한 플레이아데스 출신인 그대에게, 감사와 존경을 드립니다. 당신의 영광은 그대의 세상의 스크린 매체 상에 나타나는 이 훌륭한 진리를 당신이 볼 때 충족될 것입니다. 이 자료는 사랑하는 W.G.의 소유로 영구히 주어질 것이 틀림없으며, 완결되자마자 곧 그때에 결정될 필명으로 판권을 갖게 됩니다. 시파푸 오디세이는 또한, 이 자료를 찾는 자들을 위하여 출판될 것입니다. 출판은 송수신되는 공식발표로 형식을 갖춰 연속으로 될 것입니다. 언제나 안전과 보안조처가 준수되어야 하며 (그것들이) 신중히 요구됩니다. 영상 각본과 더 나은 배포 안내는 곧 있을 것입니다.

(*역자주; 위에 언급되는 아스켓은, 1953년부터 1956년까지 스위스마이어를 만나 그에게 우주/행성/마이어 자신에 대한 여러 가지를 가르쳐 주었으며, 또 그에게 시간여행과 우주여행을 안내한, 플레이아데스 성단의 한 여인입니다. 마이어셈야제를 만나기 전에 만난 외계 여인인 셈이지요. (참고: 그대 반짝이는 별을 보거든.. (오다까 요시야) - TJ(Talmud Jmmanuel)에 대한 상세한 설명을 한 일본인 저자 )

For security purposes, this information probably will be registered by "Darushka Maerd" as author to protect Dharma's identity. These works, in the beginning, will most likely be published through Sister T so that this location of base central will be held in some measure of security. Many things can also be brought forth through Little Crow Productions as we move farther into integration. These things are brought forth herein for I respond, now, to Dharma's queries.
    안전을 목적으로, 이 자료는 다르마 본인을 보호하기 위하여 작가로서 아마도 “다르쉬카 매어드”로 등록될 것입니다. 처음에는, 이들 작업들이 아마도 시스터 티를 통하여 출판될 듯합니다. 그리하여 이 중앙기지가 보안 조처 속에서 지켜지게 될 것입니다. 우리의 통합이 더 앞으로 진행되면 많은 것들이 또한 리틀 크로우 프로덕션을 통해서 발표될 수도 있습니다. 이 일들은, 다르마의 질문에, 지금, 내가 응답해야 하므로 여기에서 발표됩니다.

Dharma, the next portion that will be placed within for documentation has already been brought unto you within the past few days. Search it out that our "time" be shortened. You will locate it from Wednesday, August 2, 1989--REC.#2, 2:00 P.M., 2-351. Include it in total for it was brought forth by Immanuel (Esu Jesus Sananda). That writing covers a portion from the scrolls as well as current input from the Master, Himself. Let this portion be complete. Let us then move on. So be it.
    다르마, 문서 속에 두게 될 다음 부분은 지난 며칠 전에 그대에게 이미 건넨 것입니다. 그것을 찾아내면 우리의 “작업시간”이 절약되지요. 그대는 그것을 --1989년 8월2일 기록#2, 오후 2시, 2-351로부터 찾아낼 수 있을 겁니다. 그것을 모두 포함시키세요. 그것은 임마누엘(에수 예수 사난다)께서 주신 것이니까요. 그 기록물은 스승님 자신으로부터 지금 입력하는 것 같은 두루마리의 한 부분에 해당됩니다. 그 부분을 완성하도록 하지요. 그럼 시작합시다. 그러할지어다.

REC #2 ESU JESUS SANANDA
    에수 예수 사난다

WED., AUG. 2, 1989 2:00 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 351
    1989년 8월2일 수요일 오후 2시, 351일

Since many of the ones who served with me in the Middle Eastern lands have now returned with me to serve again, I must be in the enlightening of your different thrust. I watch ye beauteous ones thrash in foment and agitation over your directions. Ye are in a different time and place. Yours will be by works of a different nature at this time. I AM ESU JESUS SANANDA WHO COMES IN THY SERVICE TO DO A BIT OF REMINDING. Lessons must be of such nature that the "point" can be utilized in any circumstance. You go where you can accomplish and allow seeds to germinate and sturdy plants grow to harvest. To run about teaching one to one to one as the disciples did in the Holy Lands is most foolish indeed. Firstly, you will negate our thrust of building a thriving industrial city of newness and you will not reach but a puny few who will not believe at any rate.
    중동지역에서 나와 함께 헌신한 많은 사람들이 지금 다시 나와 함께 헌신코자 돌아온 이후, 나는 여러분의 여러 가지 분명한 방해 속에 있음이 틀림없습니다. 나는 여러분의 감독을 넘어 도발과 동요 속에서 아름다운 그대들이 채찍질하고 있음을 지켜보고 있습니다. 그대들은 다른 시간과 장소에 있습니다. 이 시기에 여러분의 일은 여러 가지의 자연의 작용에 의해 존재하게 될 것입니다. 나는 조금의 일깨움을 위하여 그대의 봉사로 오는 에수 예수 사난다입니다. 수업은 어떤 환경에서도 활용될 수 있는 “요점”으로 된 본질로 이루어져야만 합니다. 여러분은 성취할 수 있고 씨가 발아하여 농작물이 수확되도록 성장케 하는 곳으로 갑니다. 성지(팔레스타인Palestine)에서 제자들이 행한 것처럼 어떤 사람에게 하나씩 가르치며 떠돌아다니는 것은 실로 가장 어리석습니다. 첫째로, 여러분은 번영하는 새로운 산업도시의 건축에 대한 우리의 공격을 부정할 것이며 그리고 적어도 믿지 않으려는 극히 적은 사람을 제외하고는 마음을 움직이지 않을 것입니다.

No, chelas, the teachings must be spread forth through giant television/motion picture complexes and such as that type of conduit----massive spread and circulation; these are the last offerings of the word of truth to a sick humanity and it must be mammoth in nature.
    아닙니다, 제자들이여, 가르침이, 거대하고 복합적인 텔레비전/(동영상)영화 또 대량의 전파와 유포의 분수 같은 형태의 그런 것을 통하여 전파되었음이 틀림없습니다. 이것들은 병든 인류를 향한 진리의 말씀이라는 영원한 헌금이며 그리고 그것은 사실상 거대합니다.

I will effort at comparison of teachings as I gathered you around me in those days of two thousand years ago, and now in the present time.
    나는 이천 년 전의 그 시기에 내가 여러분을 내 주위에 모이게 했을 때의 가르침에 대한 비교를 하려고 하며, 지금 현재 그러합니다.

( 계속 )
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 17:23. Reason: 띄어 쓰기. 다 나은-> 더 나은..으로 교정.

주제글 정보