제002권, 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다.(완역)

제목: 제002권, 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다.(완역)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다 [35]

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

- 35 -
    * 사두개 교도, 바리새 사람들, 유대인 율법학자들..등에 대한 통렬한 저주가 계속됩니다. 이 부분의 대부분이, ‘성경 짜깁기’할 때에 삭제된 것으로 보입니다...!
    AN OATH IS OF NO SUBSTANCE
    맹세는 실체가 없다(허구이다)

"Woe unto you, you blind leaders of false teachings who say, 'If a person swears by the temple, that does not count, but if a person swears by the gold on the temple, that binds him.' You fools and blinded ones, you are the offspring of evil; why do you let people swear knowing that an oath is not binding and is a worthless act? How can you say that if a person swears by the altar, that does not count; but if a person swears through sacrifice, that is binding?
    “‘사람이 성전을 두고 맹세하면, 그것은 가치가 없으나, 만일 성전에 있는 황금을 두고 맹세하면, 그것은 그를 구속하나니.’라고 말하는 거짓된 가르침을 가르치는 너희 눈 먼 선도자들아, 너희에게 화 있을지어다. 너희 어리석고 눈 먼 자들아, 너희는 악evil의 자녀이노라; 너희는, 맹세는 구속력이 없으며 가치 없는 행위임을 알면서 왜 사람들에게 맹세하게 하느냐? 너희는 어떻게 사람이 제단을 두고 맹세함은, 가치가 없으며; 제물을 통하여 맹세를 하면. 그것이 구속력이 있다고 말할 수 있느냐?

"You blind and false teachers, who gave you the right to demand an oath or to swear, since the Laws of The Creation state that oaths should not be given? Your speech should always be yes, or, no.
    “너희 눈멀고 거짓된 교사들아, 창조법칙은 맹세를 받지 말라 했음에도, 누가 너희에게 맹세를 요구하거나 맹세하게 하는 권한을 주었느냐? 너희의 강연은 항상 그렇다, 혹은, 아니다이어야 하느니라.

"Therefore, he who swears by anything on Earth or the universe, swears by something fleeting, which is without any substance. And therefore, an oath is of no substance either. Therefore, he who swears by anything commits a crime with respect to the truth of his word and makes it doubtful.
    “그러므로, 지구에 혹은 우주에 있는 어떤 것을 두고 맹세하고, 쏜살 같이 지나가는 무엇을 두고 맹세하는 자여, 그것은 어떤 실체가 없노라(혹은 허구이노라). 그러므로, 맹세 또한 실체가 없나니. 그러므로, 어떤 것을 두고 맹세하는 자는 자신이 한 말에 관하여 죄를 범하고 있으며 그것을 의심하고 있느니라.

"Woe unto you, you blind leaders of a horde of blind who say, 'This should be done and that should not be left undone', since you represent a false teaching. Woe unto you who increase tenfold mint, meramie, dill and caraway seed, and consider least important the most important in the Law, namely, the right to freedom and knowledge and the Truth of The Creation.
    “‘이것은 해야 되고 저것은 그냥 둬야 한다’고 말하는 아무 것도 모르는 유목민들을 선도하는 눈 먼 너희에게 화 있을 지어다. 너희는 거짓된 가르침을 주장하고 있기 때문이니라. 재화mint와 향료를 열 배로 불리고, 또 법칙에 있는, 다시 말하자면, 자유와 지식과 창조진실에 대한 권리 속에 있는, 가장 중요한 것을 가장 중요하지 않게 생각하는 너희에게 화 있을지어다.

"You are foolish and blind leaders, you are mosquitoes and swallow camels which you cannot digest. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites who keep cups and bowls outwardly clean, yet inside they are full of rapaciousness and greed. First you must purify that which is inside the cup so that what is on the outside also becomes, and remains, pure. So you, too, appear Godly and good in front of people, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and falsehood and violations.
    “너희는 어리석고 눈 먼 선도자이며, 너희는 (피를 빨아먹는) 모기들mosquitoes이며 또 소화할 수 없는 터무니없는 것들을 받아들이고 있도다swallow camels. 너희 유대인 율법학자들과 바리새 사람들에게 화 있을지어다. 잔과 그릇의 바깥만 깨끗이 닦는 너희 위선자들아, 아직도 그 안에는 강탈과 탐욕으로 가득하도다. 너희는 먼저 잔의 안을 깨끗이 하여야 하나니 그리하여 바깥에 있는 것이 깨끗해지느니라. 그래서 너희도, 역시, 사람들 앞에서는 을 공경하고Godly 선량함을 드러내고 있으나, 마음속으로 너희는 위선hypocrisy과 거짓falsehood과 위반violations으로 가득 채워져 있노라.

"Woe unto you hypocrites who build tombs for the prophets and adorn the graves of the just and speak: 'If we had been at the time of our fathers, we would not have become guilty with them, in the shedding of the prophet's blood.'
    예언자들의 무덤을 세우고 의義the just의 죽음the graves을 장식하고 그리고: ‘우리가 우리의 선조들의 시대에 있었더라면, 예언자들의 피 흘림으로, 우리는 그들과 더불어 죄를 범하지 않았을 것이오’라고 말하는 너희 위선자들에게 화 있을지어다.

"Woe to you hypocrites who secretly call the dead from the common people and talk with them and believe them, but they only speak of that which they already thought wrongly during their lifetime. You are not great enough to call upon the dead who have some wisdom and tell of the truth. You give testimony to yourself that you are the children of those people who killed the prophets and falsified their teachings. Therefore, you fulfill the measure of your fathers, since you end your life without understanding, and you will have trouble learning in the future. You generation of vipers, how can you be great in spirit without having any understanding?
    “일반 사람들로부터 은밀히 망자亡者the dead를 부르게 하여 그들(망자들)과 이야기 하고 그들을 믿는 너희 위선자들에게 화 있을지어다. 그들(망자들)은 오직 자신의 생애에 이미 잘못 생각한 것을 말할 뿐이노라. 너희는 다소의 지혜를 가진 망자亡者를 부르고 또 진실을 말할 만큼 충분히 위대하지 않느니라. 너희는 너희가 예언자들을 죽이고 또 그들의 가르침을 변조한falsified 자들의 후손들children임을 자신에게 증언testimony하고 있느니라. 그러므로, 너희는 너희 선조들에 대한 방책measure을 실현하라. 너희는 깨달음 없이 자신의 생명을 끝내기 때문이니라. 그리고 너희는 미래에 혼란스러운 지식을 갖게 되리라. 너희 독사의 자손들아generation of vipers, 아무 깨달음도 없이 어떻게 너희가 영적으로 위대해질 수 있겠느냐?

"All the just blood which was shed through you, on Earth, will come back to you, beginning with the first prophet whom your fathers and forefathers murdered, to the blood of Zacharias, the son of Barachjas whom you have killed between the temple and the altar, and therefore, all the blood of the future which will be shed will be of your accountability.
    “너희의 조상과 너희의 선조들이 학살한murdered 첫 번째 예언자부터 시작하여, 성전과 제단에서 너희가 죽인 바라챠스Barachjas의 자녀들인, 자카리아스Zacharias의 피에 이르기까지, 지구에서, 너희를 통하여 뿌려진 모든 의로운 피가, 너희에게 되돌아가리라. 그러므로, 뿌려질 미래의 모든 피는 너희의 책임accountability이 될 것이니라.

"Verily, verily I say to you, all this shall come upon you, and upon your race, for a very long time yet to come and pass.
    “진실로, 진실로, 나는 너희에게 말하노라. 다가와 지나갈 길고 긴 시간 동안, 이 모든 것이 너희에게, 또 너희의 종족에게 일어날 것이니라.

PROPHECIES OF THE END DAYS
    종말에 대한 예언들

As Jmmanuel walked from the temple, the disciples wanted to show him the building in which the temple was built. But he spoke to them, "Do you not see all this? Verily I say to you, not one stone here will remain upon the other without being broken. For the Jews trespass against life and the Truth, and they built this city on the blood of people. They plundered this land through rapaciousness and murder, and killed their friends with whom they drank wine. Thus they betrayed their own friends and murdered them, because of their greediness. Likewise it shall be done unto them."
    임마누엘께서 성전에서 걸어 나왔을 때, 제자들이 성전이 세워진 곳에 있는 건물을 그에게 보이려고 했습니다. 하지만 임마누엘은 제자들에게 말했습니다. “이 모든 것을 알지 못하오? 진실로 그대들에게 말합니다. 여기에 있는 돌 하나도 깨어지지 않고서는 다른 돌 위에 남아있지 않을 것이오. 이스라엘 백성(=(전 세계의) 유대인)은 생명과 진실에 죄를 범하기trespass against 때문이오. 그리고 그들은 이 도시를 사람들의 피로 세웠소. 그들은 탐욕스러움과 학살로 이 땅을 약탈했소이다. 또 그들은 함께 포도주를 마시던 친구들을 죽였소. 이렇게 그들은 그들 자신의 친구들을 배신했으며 또 그 친구들을 학살하였소. 그들의 탐욕 때문이오. 똑같이 그것이 그들에게 행하여질 것이오.”

Later as he sat on the Mount of Olives, his disciples came to him and requested, "Tell us, when will this happen and what will be the sign?" But Jmmanuel answered and said, "See to it that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name and say, I am Jmmanuel. And they will lead great numbers of ones astray.
    나중에 그가 올리브(감람산/예루살렘 동쪽에 있는, 임마누엘이 승천 한 곳)에 앉았을 때, 제자들이 그에게 와서 물었습니다. “우리에게 말씀하소서. 언제 그 일이 일어나며 그 조짐이 무엇일런지요?” 하지만 임마누엘은 답변했습니다. “아무도 그대들을 타락시키지lead~astray 않을 것이오. 많은 이들이 내 이름으로 올 것이며, 나는 임마누엘이다 하고 말할 것이기 때문이오. 그리고 그들은 수많은 사람들을 타락시킬 것이오.

"People will hear about wars and war cries, they shall see and not be startled. This is what must happen, but that is not yet the end. Because people will rise against one another and one kingdom against another, and there will be times of great need and earthquakes and great floods all about the lands. This is the beginning of great calamities, and great cataclysms.
    사람들이 울부짖는 전쟁에 관해 자세히 들을 것이며, 그들은 깨닫고 놀라지 않을 것이오. 이것은 일어나야만 하는 것이나, 아직 종말은 아닙니다. 사람들이 서로 반항하여 일어날 것이며 한 왕국이 다른 왕국에 대항할 것이며, 모든 나라에 심한 빈곤need과 지진과 큰 홍수가 발생할 시기가 있을 것이오. 이것은 심한 재난calamities과 거대한 지각변동cataclysms의 시작이오.
    *역자주; 우리는 지금 이 조짐을 목격하고 있는 거 아닐까요..? 이 기록은, 1963예루살렘임마누엘의 무덤에서 발견된 신약성경의 원본을, 그 원본을 없애려는 이스라엘의 공군기 폭격 속에서 수거하여..,임마누엘께서 입회하고..제자 유다 이스카리옷이 영역한 것으로, 임마누엘께서 봉인하고 보증하는, 변조.왜곡되지 않은 당시의 말씀입니다. 현재의 변조되고 짜깁기된 성서와는 다른, 진정한 성서이지요.
    "Soon the people with the knowledge will be surrendered to grief and many will be killed. They will be hated for the sake of truth in their teaching and for their wisdom. Many kinds of cults will rise up against one another, and much blood will flow and many hearts and spirits will be broken. Many will succumb as a result of these conflicts and will betray one another, and will hate one another because they remained small in spirit.
    “곧 지식을 가진 사람들이 비탄에 빠질 것이며 또 많은 사람들이 죽음을 당할 것이오. 그들(지식을 가진 사람들)은 그들(위선자들)의 가르침 속에 있는 진실과 지혜를 위하여 미움을 받을 것이오. 많은 종류의 종파가 서로 대적하여 일어날 것이며, 또 많은 피가 흐를 것이며 많은 가슴과 영혼이 깨어질 것이오. 그 충돌의 결과로 많은 사람들이 굴복하여 서로 배신할 것이며, 그들이 작은 영혼으로 돌아가 서로 미워하게 될 것이오.

"Because there will be lack of faith, love will become cold and deadened in many, many people. Hatred will rule over all the world and evil will reign for a long period of time. But he who persists in the truth will survive.
    “믿음(신앙심)이 결핍하여, 사랑은 차게 식어질 것이며 많고 많은 사람들 속에서 (사랑이) 약해질deadened 것이오. 증오hatred가 온 세상을 지배할 것이며 또 긴 세월 동안 사악함이 지배할 것이오. 그러나 진실 속에서 주장하는 자는 살아남을 것이오.

"This lesson will be preached throughout the entire world as testimony for all peoples, and then the end will come--when the Word of Truth has gone forth throughout the total of the lands.
    "이 가르침은 모든 사람들을 위한 증거testimony로 온 세상에 전도될 것이며, 또 그때에 종말이 올 것이오--진실말씀the Word of Truth이 온 나라에 공포될 때에.

"When the people will see the horror of destruction in Jerusalem and the lands there about, of which the prophets have already spoken, then the end will come.
    “사람들이, 예언자들이 이미 말한, 예루살렘과 그 주위에 있는 땅에서 멸망의 공포를 볼 때에, 그 때에 종말이 올 것이오.

"When this happens, whoever is at that time in the land of Judea, should flee to the mountains. He who is on the roof, should not come down from it to get anything from out of his house. He who is in the field should not come back in order to get his coat or any other of his possessions.
    “그 일이 일어날 때, 그 때에 유대(팔레스타인 남부에 있었던 고대 로마 영토) 땅에 있는 누구든, 산으로 피신해야 할 것이오. 지붕 위에 있는 자는, 자신의 집에서 무엇을 꺼내려고 내려와서는 안 되오. 들판에 있는 자는 자신의 외투coat나 어떤 다른 소유물을 가지러 돌아와서는 안 되오.

"Oh woe to the women in this place, who are pregnant and those who are suckling their babes at that time, for they shall suffer much grief and death. There will be multitudes.
    “오 이 곳에서, 그 때에 임신하고 또 자신의 아기에게 젖을 먹이는, 여인들에게 화 있을지어다. 그들은 많은 고통과 죽음을 겪으리라. 많은 수의(여인들이 그렇게) 되리라.

"There will follow great grief as has never been before since the beginning of the world until now, and also never will be again. And, if these days were not shortened, no man would remain alive; but the days will be shortened for the sake of the spirit and wisdom, and for the sake of people who serve the Truth and the Laws.
    “세상의 시작부터 지금까지 결코 있지 않았던 심한 고통이 따를 것이며, 그리고 또한 결코 다시는 (그런 고통이) 없을 것이오. 그리고, 이 (고통의) 날들이 길어진다면, 아무도 살아남지 못할 것이지만; 그러나 그 날들은, 영혼과 지혜를 위하여, 또 진실(창조/자연/신의) 법칙(or 계율)을 섬기는 자들을 위하여, 짧을 것이오.

"There shall be untold gnashing and chattering of teeth and great mourning and screaming when this time comes, because of man's lack of understanding and because of his greed.
    “그 시기가 오면 말로 다할 수 없이 이를 갈 것이며 또 이가 부딪는 소리가 있을 것이며 심한 비탄과 절규가 있을 것이오. 사람의 깨달음이 부족하고 또 사람의 탐욕greed 때문이오.

"There shall be machines made from metal for use in the air, on the waters and on land, to kill one another in great masses. They shall throw heavy projectiles out of these machines made of metal and they shall strike the cities throughout the lands. Fire will come out of these projectiles and burn the world so that hardly anything will survive and that which does survive will not long be spared.
    "공중에서, 물 위에서, 땅 위에서 사용하는, 대량으로 서로 죽이는, 쇠로 만든 기계들이 있을 것이오. 그들은 그 기계들 밖으로 쇠로 만든 무거운 포물체(아마도 포탄을 의미하는 듯..)을 발사하여 온 나라에 걸쳐서 도시들을 때릴 것이오. 그 포물체 밖으로 불이 나와 세상을 불태우며 그리하여 어떤 것도 거의 살아남지 못할 것이며 또 살아남아도 목숨이 오래 가지 않을 것이오.
    * 뒤의 말씀은..핵폭탄을 거론하신 거 같은데...이스라엘에는 200여기의 핵폭탄이 배치되어 있다 합니다. 학살을 즐기는 종족이라...
    "They will put the corner stones of life itself into the projectiles in order to kindle the deadly fires. And, if at that time the Celestial Sons would not appear in order to bring it to a standstill, verily I tell you, not one person would survive upon the face of Earth.
    “그들은 죽음의 불을 지피기 위하여 포물체 안으로 스스로 생명의 모퉁이 돌을 넣을 것이오. 그리고, 만일 그때에 천자들the Celestial Sons이 그것을 중단시키려고 나타나지 않는다면, 진실로, 지구의 표면에 한 사람도 살아남지 못할 것이오.

"Since the human race will, at that time, number at least ten times five hundred million people, two parts thereof will be destroyed and killed. When at that point someone will say to the people, behold, here is Jmmanuel, they shall not believe it, because many false Jmmanuels and false prophets will rise up and do great signs and wonders, so that if it were possible, also even the wise and knowing would be misled. Behold, I told you so before.
    “그 때에, 인류는 적어도 5억 명의 열 배가 될 것이며, 그 두 부분two parts(?)이 파괴되고 죽을 것이오. 그 지점에서 누군가 사람들에게, 보라, 임마누엘이 여기에 있노라고 말할 때, 사람들을 그것을 믿지 않을 것이오. 많은 가짜 임마누엘과 가짜 예언자들이 일어나서 대단한 기적을 행하기 때문이오. 그리하여 가능하다면, 현명하고 지혜로운 사람까지도 잘못 인도될 것이오. 나는 전에 그대들에게 그렇게 말했소.

"Therefore, when they shall say: 'He is in the desert', man shall not go out, and 'Behold, he is in a chamber', they shall not believe.
    “그러므로, 그들이: ‘그가 사막에 있소’라고 말하면, 사람은 나가지 않을 것이며, 또 ‘보시오, 그가 방에 있소’라고 말하면, 사람들이 믿지 않을 것이오.

"Since I will most certainly return at that point in time, I will let them recognize me; this is how the Law is written and thus shall it be. For, as lightning starts with the rise and radiates until its setting, thus will be my coming among the heavenly hosts with whom I shall have my renewed life at that time.
    “나는 그 시점의 적절한 때에 거의 확실히 되돌아 올 것이므로, 법칙(or 율법)the Law이 어떻게 기록되었으며 따라서 그것이 (어떻게) 되어 가는지를 그들이 인지토록 할 것이오. 번개가 증가하기 시작하여 질 때까지 빛을 발하듯이, 그 시기에 나는 천사들의 무리 속에서 부활된 생명으로 올 것이오.

"Men of all times, beware, wherever the carcass is there, the vultures will gather, so beware of them.
    “모든 시기의 사람들(인간들)은, 조심해야 하오. 시체carcass가 있는 곳마다, 독수리들vultures이 모일 것이오. 그러므로 그들을 조심하시오.

"Soon after the grief of that time, sun and moon will no longer radiate, and the stars will fall from heaven and the powers of the heavens will become shaky. The structure of the heavens will be disturbed because of the senselessly erupted power of men who will be living in greed, power, and addiction.
    “그 시기의 재난(or 고통) 후 곧, 해와 달은 더 이상 빛을 비추지 않을 것이며, 또 별들이 하늘로부터 떨어지고 신들의 권능이 흔들릴 것이오. 신들의 구조가 탐욕과, 권력, 중독 속에 살게 될 사람들의 무분별하게 분출된erupted 힘으로 혼란될 것이오.

"There will then appear a sign in the sky. And then all the generations on Earth will cry and will see the Celestial Sons coming in the clouds of the sky, and they are of great power and will judge harshly against senselessness. Since God is the ruler over the three human races, he, therefore, will judge them through his representatives.
    “그때 하늘에서 어떤 조짐이 나타날 것이오. 그 후 지구에 있는 모든 세대의 사람들은 울부짖을 것이며 구름 속에서 오는 천자들을 볼 것이오. 그들은 큰 힘으로 이루어져 무분별함에 대하여 가혹하게 심판할 것이오. God은 세 인류에 대한 지배자이므로, 그러므로, 그는, 자신의 대행자를 통하여 그들을 심판judge할 것이오.

"Man owes God his creation and God is the ruler over him, so that he has to follow His commandments and respect Him as the greatest king of wisdom. He will send forth His guardian angels with loud trumpets and will gather His followers from the four winds, from one end of the Earth unto the other end.
    "사람은 God인 그의 창조물에 경의를 표시해야 하며, God은 사람의 지배자이오. 그러므로 사람은 의 계율(or 율법)commandments을 신봉해야만 하며 가장 큰 지혜의 왕으로 을 존경해야 하오. 는 큰 나팔 소리로 의 수호천사들을 보내어 사방으로부터, 지구의 한 끝에서 다른 한 끝까지, 의 신봉자들을 모을 것이오.

"Blessed ones, learn a parable from the fig tree; when its branch begins to have leaves and they are coming out, you know that summer is near. Likewise, the people at that time, when they see all of this they will know that it is close at hand.
    “축복 받은 이들이여, 무화과나무로부터의 비유(의 의미)를 배우시오; 그 가지가 잎을 내기 시작하여 자라고 있을 때, 그대들은 여름이 가까운 줄 알 것이오. 마찬가지로, 그 시기에 사람들은, 이 모든 것을 보고 그것이 바로 가까이에 있음을 알 것이오.

"Verily, verily I say to you, this is how it will be. And this human race will not pass until all of this has come about. Heaven and Earth will pass, and the universe also; but my words will not pass, for they are words of truth within the Laws of The Creation.
    “진실로, 진실로 그대들에게 말합니다. 이것이 그것이 어떻게 될 것인가(에 대한 답변)이오. 그리고 인류는 이 모든 것이 실현될 때까지 지나가지 못 할 것이오. 하늘Heaven지구Earth는 지나갈 것이오. 우주 또한 (지나갈 것이오); 하지만 나의 말은 지나가지 않을 것이오. 그것들(나의 말)창조법칙(or 율법) 속에 있는 진실의 말씀이기 때문이오.

"No one knows of the day nor hour that all this will happen, nor do the guardian angels of God, nor I, Jmmanuel, but God alone who has the greatest wisdom, knows. He is the ruler over these human races and to Him is due honor and praise, and He, too, owes honor and praise unto The Creation which is above all.
    “아무도 그 모든 것이 일어날 날day과 시hour를 알지 못하오. God(or하나님)의 수호천사들도 모르고, 나, 임마누엘(그 날과 그때를) 모르오. 하지만 가장 위대한 지혜를 가지신 God(or하나님)께서는, 알고 계시오. 그 분은 인류의 지배자이시며 그리고 그 분에게 마땅히 영광과 찬양을 드려야 하오.

"So be it, if man reveres and honors God and recognizes only The Creation as the supreme power, he thereby acts rightly in truth.
    “그리될지어다. 만일 사람이 God(or하나님)을 숭배하고reveres 또 오직 창조The Creation를 지고의 권능으로 인지한다면, 그것에 의해서 그는 진실 속에서 올바르게 활동하오.
    * 그들은, ‘예수’라 하는, 가공.왜곡.변조한 인물을 세워 신격화하고, ‘임마누엘’께서 전한 진정한 하나님의 말씀을 대부분 삭제.변개하고, 세뇌시켜, 그 가공의 인물을 숭배하라고 요구하고 있습니다. 그것은, 사람의 영적 성장을 방해하기 위함이며.. 자신들의 탐욕과 안위를 위하여 평생 재물을 바치게 함이었습니다.

Let us draw this to a close for this session. I treasure you for your service. It is wondrous to sit with the Master, Sananda, and know that he has grown into his perfection and allow these things to be put to paper in mine own words, so that the record is set to straight. I am humble in mine gratitude. I take my leave, I AM JUDAS ISCARIOTH.
    (오늘) 이 말씀에 가까이 다가갑시다. 그대의 봉사에 대하여 그대를 소중히 생각합니다. 스승이신, 사난다와 함께 앉아 있음은 놀랍습니다. 그리고 그 분은 자신의 완전함으로 성장하였으며 또 이것이 나 자신의 말로써 기록되기를 허락함을 알고 있습니다. 그리하여 이 기록은 숨김없이 전해질 것입니다set to straight. 나는 겸허히 감사를 드립니다. 나는 떠납니다. 나는 유다 이스카리옷입니다I AM JUDAS ISCARIOTH.

I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA JMMANUEL THAT MY SEAL BE PLACED ON THE TRUTH OF THESE WRITINGS. SO BE IT AND SELAH. BLESSINGS AND PEACE BE UNTO YOU ONES IN THIS TIME OF GREAT STRESS, FOR I AM NEVER FROM THEE. ADONAI
    아이 엠 댓 아이 엠, 나는 사난다 임마누엘이며, 이 기록물의 진실 위에 나의 봉인을 합니다. 아멘. 셀라.큰 시련의 시기에 처한 그대 모두에게 축복과 평화 있을지어다. 나는 결코 그대를 떠나지 않노라. 아도나이.

* ‘셀라SELAH플레이아데스 언어로, peace to you(그대에게 평화 있기를 라는 뜻임을AHCandace께서 이메일로 알려 주셨습니다. ‘아도나이ADONAI플레이아데스 언어인 듯한데,이제 등장하여 질문에 포함되지 않았군요. 다음 기회에, 그 뜻을 알려주기를 AH캔데이시에게 요청하겠습니다.
    * 다음은, AH캔데이시에게 요청한 이메일과, 그의 답변을 소개합니다.
    [ from : Margaret Smith <margaretsmith59@gmail.com> on Jan.06. 2010 ]
    Hi Shin ( I do not know not knowing Korean Culture if this is correct usage of your name),
    ■ Salu means "Good bye, until we see one another again"
    ■ Solen Aum Solen, more or less "as we are in God.",
    ■ AHO means, gosh that's a harder one culturally. In English it might translate "YES!!" ■ But not meaning Yes, as in if somebody asked me if I want a sandwich and I would say Yes. ■ It's different than that.
    ■ SELAH, means "peace to you."
    ■ These words are Pleiadian.
    Hope this helps a bit. It is difficult to translate these to some customs of earth. Take care, Candace

(다음은 제가 캔데이시Candace에게 질문한내용입니다.)
    ■ On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 6:51 PM, SHIN_HO CHEONG wrote: Contact us form completed: 1. Name :SHIN_HO CHEONG 2. E-mail: goldcheong@paran.com 3. Subject: About PJ #2 Sananda's short words ancient 3. Message: Dear Candace, I am a Korean, whose web-name is imokko, ID is ssignjung, who play in the website WAVERO of Korea and translate PJ #2 to Korean and publish them on the WAVERO's webpage. I know you from AH website not well but a little about you. I want to know some words in PJ #2, maybe it will be ancient-words that given by Sananda Jmmanuel to us or Darma. I don't know those meaning of Sananda's words of some. And but I wish to unfold Sananda's words of them which I cannot unserstand to Koreans. If you don't understand them, inform me somebody who understands those words from Sananda Jmmanuel. The words are as next; SALU, SOLEN AUM SOLEN, AHO, SELAH etc. Thanks.
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 19:21.

주제글 정보