제목: 제002권, 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다.(완역)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다 [31]

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

-31-

BECOME AS A CHILD
    어린 아이처럼 되어라

One day it happened that a disciple went to Jmmanuel and said, "Who is the greatest in spirit?"
    어느 날 한 제자가 임마누엘에게 가서 말했습니다. “영적으로 가장 위대한 이는 누구입니까?”

Jmmanuel called to a child who was nearby, and placed it among them and spoke, "Verily I say to you, if you do not change and become as the children, you will not become great in spirit. He who searches and seeks and gathers understanding, who thirsts for knowledge as this child, will be great in spirit. And he who searches and seeks and finds like such a child, will be in himself always the greatest. But he who does not heed this truth and follows false teachings, and neither searches nor finds, would be better off with a millstone around his neck, hanged, and drowned at sea, where it is the deepest, for there is no sense in life and there is no fulfilling of its meaning without searching, seeking and finding.
    임마누엘은 가까이 있는 한 아이를 불러, 사람들 사이에 세우고 말했습니다. “진실로 그대들에게 말합니다. 만일 어린 아이들과 같이 변화하지 않으면, 그대들은 영적으로 위대한 사람이 되지 않을 것이오. 깨달음을 찾고 또 얻으려 애쓰고 그리고 쌓아가는 자, 이 아이와 같이 지식에 목말라 하는 자는, 영적으로 위대한 사람이 될 것이오. 또 이런 아이와 같이 찾고 애쓰고 깨닫는 자는, 스스로 항상 가장 위대한 사람이 될 것이오. 하지만 이 진실을 무시하고 잘못된 가르침을 따르는 자와, 찾지도 않고 깨닫지도 않는 자는, 자신의 목에 맷돌을 걸고, 물에 빠져 죽는 것이 더 나을 것이오be better off. 그 곳은 가장 깊은 곳이오. 삶에 있어서 분별력이 없고 또 찾으려 하지 않고, 애써서 깨달으려 하지 않아 그 의미의 성취가 없기 때문이오.

"It would be better to expel those who do not understand, from life, so that they cannot hinder the willing, who do seed truth. But in the after life it is certain that the unreasonable people are willing to heed the Law of The Creation. Woe to the world because of annoyances. Trouble must come; but woe to the one through whom it is caused.
    "깨닫지 않는 사람들을, 삶으로부터, 추방해야 할 것이오. 그러면 그들이 진실을 심는 자들의 의지를 방해할 수 없을 것이오. 그러나 그 후에도 분별없는 사람들은 창조법칙을 방해하려 할 것이 확실하오. 성가신 자들에 의해 세상에 재난woe이 있을 것이오. 시끄러운 일이 오고 말 것이나; 재난은 그것을 일으킨 자를 거쳐 그 자들에게 있을 것이오.

"However, if your hand or your foot annoys you and is lost, do not take heed. It is better to lose a limb and to grow great in spirit than to have two hands and two feet and remain small in spirit or to wither altogether.
    “그렇더라도, 그대의 한쪽 손이나 한쪽 발이 그대를 괴롭히고 또 잃게 된다면, 마음에 두지 마시오. 두 손과 두 발을 가지고 영적으로 천하게 되거나 혹은 둘 다 쇠약해지는 것보다 한 수족을 잃고 그리고 영적으로 위대함이 더 나은 것이오.

"Further, if an eye offends you and becomes blind; do not pay attention to it. It is better for you to "see" the Laws of The Creation in the vision and might of your spirit, rather than having two eyes and be spiritually blind. See to it that you do not become one of those who are sound in body but sick and lacking in mind and spirit.
    “더욱이, 한쪽 눈이 그대를 성가시게하거나 멀더라도; 신경 쓰지 마시오. 그대가 통찰하여 또 그대의 영spirit의 힘might으로 창조법칙the Laws of The Creation을 "깨닫는 것see"이 더 낫습니다. 그대들은 마음과 영spirit이 병들고 허약할 뿐만 아니라 몸속에서 소리 내고 있는 사람들 중의 한 사람이 아님을 깨달으시오.

"Search always the meaning and truth of my teachings. Since I am as human as are you, I, too, have to search and perceive for I, too, am about mine growing and understanding.
    “항상 나의 가르침에 대한 의미와 진실을 찾으시오. 나는, 그대들과 같은 사람으로서, 나도, 역시, 찾고 지각知覺해야만 하오. 나도, 역시, (나 자신을 위하여mine) 성장해야 하고 또 깨달아야 하기 때문이오.

"However, since I am human like you and have gathered my knowledge, so are you capable of learning, searching, perceiving, and knowing; through this you follow the Law of The Creation. And through this will you know that you, too, can reach thy perfection. For I come forth that you might know of the path and truth.
    “그렇다하더라도, 나는 그대들과 같은 인간이며 나의 지식을 쌓음으로써, 그대들이 따르는 창조법칙the Laws of The Creation을 통하여; 그대들도 배우고, 찾고, 지각하고, 이해할 수 있습니다. 그리고 이렇게 함으로써, 그대들, 역시, 자신들의 완전함에 도달할 수 있음을 알 것이오. 내가 깨달음에 이르면 그대들도 그 방향과 진실을 알게 될 것이오.

COUNSEL IN PRIVACY
    생활에 대한 조언

"If your fellow man makes errors and embraces teaching in falseness, go to him and confront him in privacy. If he listens to you, you have won your fellow man and done a great service. If he does not hear you and keeps on embracing his senselessness, let him go, for he is not worthy of your teaching once you have done all that you can do. However, come to your own knowledge that that which you proclaim is in actual fact, truth. and not of thy own perception of personal opinion.
    “그대들의 동료가 잘못하여 거짓된 가르침을 받아들인다면, 그에게 가서 그를 개인적으로 만나시오. 만일 그가 그대에게 귀를 기울인다면 그대는 동료를 설득시켰으며 큰 봉사를 하였소. 그가 그대에게 귀 기울이지 않고 자신의 어리석음을 취한다면, 그를 내버려 두시오. 그는 한번 그대가 할 수 있는 모든 것을 다한 그대의 가르침에 대하여 가치가 없는 것이오. 그렇다 하더라도, 그대가 증명한 것이 개인적인 의견에 의한 그대 자신의 지각이 아니고, 실제의 사실인, 진실 속에 있다 하는 그대 자신의 지식을 되찾도록 하오.

"It is better to allow an unreasonable person to walk on the path of misery than to bring confusion to one's own spirit; therefore, take great caution that you be absolute in your TRUTH, and not tainted by falseness to any manner or degree.
    "비이성적인 사람은 그 사람의 영혼에 혼란을 주기 보다는 (정신적) 고통의 길을 걷게 하는 것이 더 낫소이다; 그러므로, 그대가 그대의 진실TRUTH 속에 확실히 거하도록, 또 거짓됨에 의해 조금도 타락되지tainted 않도록 매우 조심해야 합니다.

"Verily I say to you: The heavens would fall down before an unreasonable person could be taught reason, therefore, beware of same, for acceptance of truth comes from just logic and clarity of reason.
    “진실로 그대들에게 말합니다: 어리석은 사람들이 이성을 배울 수 있게 되면 하늘이 내려앉을 것이오. 그러므로, 방금 말한 것을 조심하시오. 진실을 받아들임은 공정한 논리와 명확한 이성으로부터 비롯되기 때문이오.

"Sow the seeds of truth and wisdom on fertile soil where they can be germinated and grow, for only germinated seed and sturdy plants will bring forth great fruit."
    “싹이 트고 발육할 수 있는 기름진 땅에 진실과 지혜의 씨를 뿌리시오. 오직 발아한 씨와 튼튼한 초목이 훌륭한 열매를 맺기 때문이오.”

About this time Jmmanuel departed from Galilee and went into the Jewish land, beyond the Jordan river.
    이때 쯤, 임마누엘갈릴리를 떠나 요단 강 건너편에 있는 유대인의 땅에 들어갔습니다.

Many people followed him there also, and he healed those who came to him in request of help.
    거기서도 또한 많은 사람들이 그와 동행하였으며, 그리고 그는 도움을 청하며 그에게 온 사람들을 치유했습니다.

PHARISEES AND DIVORCE
    바리새 사람들과 이혼

The Pharisees also came to him, taunted him, and said, "Is it right for a man to divorce his wife for any cause?"
    바리새 사람들이 임마누엘에게 와서, 그를 비웃었습니다. 그리고 말하기를, “어떤 이유로 남자가 자신의 부인과 이혼하는 것이 올바른 게요?”

Jmmanuel answered and said, "Verily I say to you, stars would fall from heaven before divorce is permissible, because, for the sake of marriage does a person leave his father and mother and stay with his spouse, and they will become one flesh and one blood. And they are no longer two, but as one in flesh and in blood, and that is theirs. And from that oneness can they then bring forth offspring which again, are one flesh and one blood of their father and their mother combined. What, therefore, has been joined together, let no man put asunder, for it is against the Laws of Nature that the child can be properly nurtured and grow in truth and strength as one within the unit of 'one'".
    임마누엘은 응답했습니다. “그대들에게 진실로 말합니다. 이혼이 허용되면 하늘로부터 별들이 떨어질 것이오. 왜냐하면, 결혼을 위해 사람이 그의 부모를 떠나 자신의 배우자와 머물게 되며, 그리고 그들은 한 몸과 한 핏줄이 될 것이기 때문이오. 그리고 그들은 더 이상 둘이지 않으며, 오직 한 몸, 한 핏줄과 같으며, 그것이 그들입니다. 그리고 하나됨oneness으로 그들은 그 후 자손offspring을 낳을 수 있으며, 다시, 그들의 부모와 한 몸 한 핏줄로 결합되는 것이오. 그러므로, 서로 맺어진 그것이, 사람을 떼어놓지 않게 하나니, 자손the child이 ‘하나’라는 단위의 하나로서 진실과 힘 속에서 양육되고 성장될 수 있음은 자연법칙the Laws of Nature을 배경으로 하고 있기 때문이오.”

Then they retorted, "Why then, did Moses command that a letter of separation be issued in case of divorce?"
    이번에는 그들이 반박했습니다. “그러면 왜 모세Moses는 이혼할 경우에 별거증서를 작성하라 요구했소?”

He spoke to them, "Moses gave you permission to divorce because of the hardness of your own hearts and the dominion over you, but it has not been so since the beginning of the human race, for in this instance Moses did break the Law. But I say to you that whoever divorces except if it be for adultery in fornication, or for other errors made by the other, is breaking a marriage."
    임마누엘은 그들에게 말했습니다. “모세Moses께서는 그대들 자신의 마음이 완고하였기 때문에 또 그대들을 통제하기 위해 이혼을 허락하였습니다. 하지만 인류의 기원 이래 그런 (이혼을 허락하는) 일은 없었소. 이 경우에는 모세Moses께서 법칙을 어긴 것이오. 그러나 나는 그대들에게 말합니다. 간통으로 인한 이혼을 제외하고 이혼하는 사람은 누구든지 파혼을 하는 것이오.

Then the disciples inquired of him, "If that is the way it is between a person and his spouse, it is not good to marry."
    이번에는 제자들이 그에게 물었습니다. “만일 그것이 한 사람과 그의 배우자 사이의 상태라면 결혼한다는 것이 좋지 않습니다.”

But he responded wearily to them, "Not everyone understands this word, save those to whom it is given, for some do not enter a marriage, because from the time of their birth they are unsuited for marriage; some do not enter a marriage because other people have made them unsuited for it, and others, again, do not enter a marriage because they renounce marriage for the sake of spiritual power. He who can grasp this, let him grasp this. It is not the divorcing that should be given the careful consideration but rather the marriage."
    하지만 그는 지쳐서wearily 제자들에게 응답했습니다. “정해진 사람들을 제외하고는, 모두들 이 말이 이해되지 않는군요. 어떤 사람들은, 태어날 때부터 결혼하기에 적절치 못하여 결혼하지 않으며; 다른 (어떤) 사람들은 사람들이 그들을 결혼할 수 없도록 하여 결혼하지 않으며, 그리고 또, 다른 사람들은 영적인 힘을 위하여 포기하고 결혼하지 않기 때문이오. 납득할 수 있는 자는 이 말을 이해하시오. 신중히 고려해야 하는 이혼보다는, 결혼생활이 더 낫소이다.”

CHILDREN AND WISDOM
    어린 아이들과 지혜

Then it was that the children were brought to him so that he would lay his hands on them to bless them. But the disciples rebuked them as being an annoyance. But Jmmanuel spoke, "Leave the children alone and do not stop them from coming to me; for they are my most attentive listeners and of such is the kingdom of wisdom."
    그 후 어린 아이들이 그에게 오게 되었으며 임마누엘은 그들에게 자신의 손을 대고 축복을 하곤 했습니다. 하지만 제자들은 귀찮아하여 아이들을 꾸짖었습니다. 그러나 임마누엘은 말했습니다. “아이들이 나에게 오도록 그들을 막지 말고 그냥 두시오; 그들은 나의 말에 가장 귀 기울이는 자들listeners이며 또 그러한 아이들이 지혜의 왕국이오.”

He put his hands on them and said, "Teach knowledge and wisdom, and you shall be spiritually complete and true followers of the Law. Verily I say to you, inasmuch as I am called Jmmanuel, which means 'God with us', you, too, shall bear this name if you perceive the wisdom of knowledge."
    임마누엘은 자신의 손을 그들에게 얹고 말했습니다. “지식과 지혜를 가르치라. 또 너희들은 영적으로 완성되어 법칙the Law의 진정한 수행자들이 되어야 하느니라. 진실로 너희에게 이르노니, 내가 임마누엘로 불리는 한, 이 이름은 ‘우리와 함께 하는 God’이란 뜻이니, 너희들, 역시, 지식에 대한 지혜를 깨달아 이 이름을 지녀야 하느니라.”

He then said to his disciples, "Verily, verily I say to you, seek knowledge and perceive the truth if you are to be wise. Since I am named 'God with us', this means that I stand spiritually above Kings and emperors, which means, truth is among us. Thus I am the king of wisdom among the human races, as God is the king of wisdom among the Sons of Heaven, which are the creators of the three human races.
    이번에는 그의 제자들에게 말했습니다. “진실로, 진실로 그대들에게 말합니다. 현명해지고자 한다면 지식을 탐구하고 진실을 깨닫도록 하시오. 나는 ‘우리와 함께하는 God'으로 불리고 있는데, 이는 내가 영적으로 왕들과 황제들 위에 위치하고 있음이며, 그것은, 진실이 우리들 중에 존재함을 뜻하는 것이오. 따라서, God이 세 인류의 창조자들이며, 천자들 사이에서 지혜의 왕이듯이, 나는 세 인류 사이에서 지혜의 왕이오.

"But as I was born of Earth woman and speak her language, I am called Jmmanuel as God is called God in his language, which means king of wisdom and ruler over this human race and ruler over the people.
    “하지만 내가 지구의 여인으로부터 태어나 그녀의 말을 하므로, God이 그의 말로 God이라 불리듯이, 나는 임마누엘Jmmanuel로 불리고 있소. 그것은 지혜의 왕이며 또 이 인류를 지배하는 자이며 사람들을 지배하는 자임을 뜻하고 있소이다.

"Seek and understand my speech and its meaning lest you may be so bold to call me the Son of God, or to attribute to me the power of The Creation, or to insult me by calling me the ruler over good and evil. Behold the little children, they are not like you; they believe in the truth and the wisdom of my speech, and therefore wisdom shall be theirs. So why do you push them away?"
    “그대들이 나를 아들(혹은 하나님의 아들)the Son of God로 부르거나, 혹은 나를 창조the Creation의 권능the power으로 생각하거나, 혹은 나를 선악을 지배하는 자ruler라 함으로써 나를 모욕하는 불손함이 없도록 나의 말과 그 뜻을 탐구하고 이해하시오. 저 어린 아이들을 보시오. 그들은 그대들과 같지 않소; 그들은 나의 말에 대하여 진실과 지혜 속에서 믿고 있소이다. 그리하여 지혜는 그들의 것이 될 것이오. 그런데 왜 그대들은 어린 아이들을 쫓아내오?”

Then he gently placed his hands upon them and then departed the place.
    그 때 임마누엘은 자신의 손을 아이들에게 얹었고 그 후 그 곳을 떠났습니다.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR US?
    우리에게 무엇이 있나이까?

As they were walking, Peter said to him: "Behold, we have forsaken all to follow you, and what shall we get for that?"
    그들이 걷고 있을 때에, 베드로임마누엘에게 말했습니다: “우리는 스승님을 따르고자 모든 것을 포기했나이다. 그러면 우리는 무엇을 얻나이까?”

Jmmanuel spoke to them, "Verily I say to you, you who follow me, some of you will embrace the wisdom of my teaching, so you will be spiritually great in the incarnations to come. But some of you will not perceive the wisdom of my teaching and will spread false teachings about me in the times to come. But those shall have a difficult time finding the truth in their coming incarnation. But ye must come into thy truth and wisdom in the conclusion if ye are to gain thy spiritual perfection. And thus it will be among the human races from East to West, and from North to South. My teaching will be brought to many, but they will not perceive it. Many will follow false teachings about me and therefore not find the truth, because they consider me God or his son, or perhaps even the Son of The Creation.
    임마누엘께서 제자들에게 말했습니다. “그대들에게 진실로 말하오. 나를 따르는 그대들, 그대들 중의 몇 사람은 나의 가르침에 대한 지혜를 신봉할 것이며, 그리하여 다음의 체현體現incarnation의 시기에 그대들은 영적으로 위대하게 될 것이오. 하지만 그대들 중 몇 사람은 나의 가르침에 대한 지혜를 깨닫지 못할 것이며 또 장차 나에 대하여 거짓된 가르침을 전파할 것이오. 다만 그들은 자신들의 다음의 체현 시기에 진실을 발견함에 있어서 어려움을 갖게 될 것이오. 그러나 만일 그대들이 영적인 완전함spiritual perfection을 얻고자 한다면 종국에는 그대들은 그대의 진실과 지혜에 이르게 되오. 그래서 그러한 일(영적인 완전함을 이룸)은 동쪽에서 서쪽까지, 또 북쪽에서 남쪽까지 (살고 있는) 인류 사이에 있게 될 것이오. 나의 가르침은 많은 사람들에게 전해질 것이지만, 그들은 깨닫지 못할 것이오. 많은 사람들이 나에 대하여 거짓된 가르침을 따를 것이며 그리하여 진실을 찾지 못할 것이오. 왜냐하면 사람들이 나를 God(=하나님) 혹은 God(=하나님)아들로 간주하거나, 혹은 아마도 창조아들the Son of The Creation로 생각하게 될지도 모르기 때문이오.
    *역자주; 설교자들이, 교회들이, 임마누엘을 ‘하나님의 아들’이라 거짓말하게 될 것이라는 말씀대로, 지금 그러합니다. ‘예수’라 이름조차 바꾸고...
    "Great words will be spoken and some will proclaim that they alone know the truth, because they have become victims of a terrible mistake, and thus follow evil and falsified teachings.
    “많은 말들이 전해질 것이며 또 어떤 사람들은 자신들만이 진실을 알고 있다고 선언할 것이오. 그들은 심히 잘못된 생각의 희생자가 되었으며, 따라서 사악하고 변조된 가르침을 따르기 때문이오.

"Many will be the first among human races, because they will think humanly in their false teachings. But they will be the last in spiritual knowledge and very small, indeed, in wisdom. Wisdom will only be where the knowledge about wisdom bears fruit and follows and respects the Laws of The Creation in truth."
    "인류 중 많은 사람들이 첫째가 될 것이오. 그들이 거짓된 가르침 속에서 인간의 판단으로 생각할 것이기 때문이오. 그러나 그들은 영적인 지식에 있어서 꼴찌가 될 것이며 또 지혜는, 실로, 매우 적을 것이오. 지혜는 오직 지혜에 대한 지식이 열매를 맺고 그리고 진실 속에서 창조법칙을 존중하고 따르는 곳에 존재할 것이오"

*역자주; 베드로의 그 질문에 대한 임마누엘의 답변에서, 변조된 신약성경을 보겠습니다. 마태복음 (19:27) 이에 베드로가 대답하여 이르되 보소서 우리가 모든 것을 버리고 주를 따랐사온대 그런즉 우리가 무엇을 얻으리이까 (19:28) 예수께서 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 세상이 새롭게 되어 인자가 자기 영광의 보좌에 앉을 때에 나를 따르는 너희도 열두 보좌에 앉아 이스라엘 열두 지파를 심판하리라 (19:29) 또 내 이름을 위하여 집이나 형제나 자매나 부모나 자식이나 전토를 버린 자마다 여러 배를 받고 또 영생을 상속하리라 (19:30) 그러나 먼저 된 자로서 나중 되고 나중 된 자로서 먼저 될 자가 많으니라이후의 마태복음 20:16까지 다 올릴 수 없어 생략하지만..모두 변조되어 기록되었군요... 하나님의 말씀을 기록했다 하는 성경이...! 이 중 19:29을 보면,또 내 이름을 위하여 집이나 형제나 자매나 부모나 자식이나 전토를 버린 자마다 여러 배를 받고 또 영생을 상속하리라대체 이들이 무슨 마음으로 이렇게 하나님 말씀을 뜯어 고쳤는지...참으로 이해가 안 됩니다. ‘예수’를 위해 가족도 버리고 논밭, 재산도 다 버려라...이것이 하나님께서 주문하신 말씀...?
    설교자들이 ‘사난다 임마누엘’의 영적 메시지 수신을 거부한다 합니다. -예수 그리스도의 충격 메시지-
    I, Sananda do place my seal upon these words. So be it and Selah. I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA. SALU, SALU, SALU.
    나, 사난다(=임마누엘)는 이 기록물을 봉인하노라. 아멘. 셀라.
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 18:47. Reason: 끝 부분...성경 마태복음 19:27~30 추가.

주제글 정보