제목: 제002권, 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다.(완역)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 응답: 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

- 26 -

A PROPHET GETS NO RESPECT
    예언자는 존경 받지 않나니

Later, he went into his father's city, Nazareth, and taught in the synagogue, and the people were shocked and they said, "How did he come by such wisdom and how can he do such mighty works? Is he not the carpenter Joseph's son whose wife became pregnant by a guardian angel's son? Is not his mother's name Mary? Are not his brothers Judas, Joseph, Simon and Jacob? And his sisters, are they not all here with us? Where does he get all the wisdom and power for his deeds?"
    나중에, 임마누엘은 자신의 부친이 사는 도시인, 나자렛으로 들어가, 유대교 회당 안에서 가르쳤습니다. 사람들은 놀라 말했습니다. “그가 어떻게 이러한 지혜를 가졌으며 또 어떻게 이러한 위대한mighty 일을 할 수 있는가? 그는 아내가 한 수호천사의 아들a guardian angel's son에 의해 잉태하게 된 목수 요셉의 아들이 아닌가? 그의 모친의 이름이 마리아가 아닌가? 그의 형제는 유다스와, 요세프, 시몬, 야콥이 아닌가? 그리고 그의 여형제들, 그들은 모두 우리와 함께 여기에 있지 않는가? 그가 실행하는 모든 지혜와 능력은 어디에서 얻게 되었는가?”

They were much offended by him and threatened to turn him over to the courts. But Jmmanuel said, "A prophet is never esteemed less than in his own country and in his own house which will become true for all the future, and as long as man has little faith and follows the false teachings of the scribes and other misinterpreters of the truth.
    그들은 그(임마누엘)로 인해 매우 기분이 상했고offended 더욱이 그들은 그를 법정에 넘기려고 위협했습니다. 하지만, 임마누엘은 말했습니다. “예언자가 자신의 고향이나 집에서는 모든 미래에 진실하게 될 어떤 것보다 훨씬 존경받지 못하나니, 더욱이 사람이 믿음이 거의 없고 또 유대인 율법학자들the scribes과 진리를 곡해한 다른 사람들misinterpreters의 거짓된 가르침을 따르는 한 존경 받지 못 하노라.

And it will become true in two times a thousand years, when man has become aware and thinking, that my real, unfalsified teaching will be revealed anew.
    그리고 나의 진실하며, 왜곡되지 않은 가르침이 새로 드러남은 이천 년 내에 사실이 될 것이며, 그 때에 사람이 깨어나 생각하게 되리라.

IN 2000 YEARS, A NEW PROPHET
    2000년 내(에 존재할), 새 예언자

"The new prophet of that far away future time will not have that much power and strength over the evil and of diseases, but his knowledge will include mine and his revelations about my real teaching will shake up the structure of the whole Earth, because at this time the world will be inundated by my teachings which have been distorted and falsified by the scribes, and the Earth will live in a false cult which will bring it death. Before the two times a thousand years are past, the new prophet will reveal my unfalsified teaching in small groups, as I teach in small groups my trusted friends and disciples, the wisdom and knowledge of the Laws of The Creation. And it shall not be given to know until that time whether it shall be that the prophet is of male or female.
    “먼 미래의 새 예언자는 사악함과 질병을 능가하는 강력함과 많은 권능을 갖지 못 할 것이나, 그의 지식은 나의 지식을 포함할 것이며 그리고 나의 진정한 가르침에 대한 그의 계시는 지구 전체의 구조를 흔들 것이니, 그 시기에 세상은 유대인 율법학자들에 의해 날조되고 왜곡된 나의 가르침이 범람할inundated 것이기 때문이며, 그리고 이 세상은 죽음을 가져다 줄 거짓된 예배(숭배)false cult로 살 것이기 때문이니라. 천 년이 두 번 지나가기 전에, 내가 작은 그룹인 내가 믿는 친구들과 제자들에게 창조의 법칙에 대한 지혜와 지식을 가르친 거와 같이 새 예언자가 작은 그룹에서 나의 왜곡되지 않은unfalsefied 가르침을 드러낼 것이니라. 그리고 그 시기까지 그 예언자가 남자일지 여자일지 여부는 알려지지 않으리라.

"That one's path will be beset with difficulties and obstacles, for he will start his mission in a peace-loving country in the north where there is a strong false cult of my teachings that have been falsified by distorters. In that place he did not show any great signs of his powers and did not publicize his great knowledge, because of disbelief. It is noted that his powers shall be hidden even from his own eyes that he might not misunderstand his path. There will come forth several blessed ones who will take the truth and give it forth unto the world and the Celestial Sons of the Heavens will give proof and credence unto the words. So be it for such is it written that in the final days distant, those ones shall prevail in the name and truth of The Creation.
    그 사람의 길은 어려움과 장애물로 봉쇄될 것이니, 그는 왜곡하는 자들에 의해 날조된 나의 가르침에 대한 강하고 그릇된 숭배자들(종파)이 있는 북쪽의 평화를 사랑하는 나라에서 그의 임무를 시작할 것이기 때문이니라. 그곳에서는, 불신disbelief으로, 자신의 권능에 대한 어떤 큰 표시도 보이지 않았으며 또 자신의 큰 지식을 선전하지 않았노라. 그가 자신의 길을 오해하지 않을 자신만의 관찰력조차 감춰져 있을 것이리라. 그 진실을 취해 세상에 내놓을 여러 축복 받은 사람들이 나올 것이며 천자들The Celestial Sons Of the Heavens이 그 말씀에 증거와 신임을 제공하리라. 그것은 먼 최종의 시기에 그렇게 (될 것임이) 기록되며, 그들은 창조The Creation의 진실과 이름으로 극복되리라. 그러할지어다.

"And thus shall it come to pass in the generation of two times a thousand years, that these things shall come into fulfillment."
    “그리고 이렇게 이천 년이 지날 것이며, (그 후) 이 일들이 이루어지리라.”

Enough for this day, Dharma, for we have worked long and diligently. I grant you rest and peace, little one, for thy task is one of great responsibility. Ye have ones of greatness and filled with love, who will give unto thee the support ye need. So be it and I place of mine seal upon the writings of mine beloved, Judas, that they come into thy world in clarity and purity. Adonai and praise be unto Solen Aum Solen that this time has arrived that our works might come into fulfillment.
    오늘은 이것으로 충분합니다, 다르마, 우리는 오랫동안 열심히 일했으니까요. 귀여운 이여, 나는 그대가 평화롭게 쉴 것을 허락합니다. 그대의 임무는 대단한 책임 중의 하나이니까요. 그대는 탁월하며 사랑으로 채워진 이들을 가졌습니다. 그들은 그대에게 그대가 필요로 하는 후원을 할 것입니다. 그러할지어다(아멘). 나는 나의 가장 사랑하는, 유다, (그가 기록한) 기록물에 나의 봉인을 합니다. 그 기록물들은 명료하게 또 순수하게 세상으로 나옵니다. 우리의 일들이 성취될 시기가 도래하였음을 유일하신 창조의 이름으로 찬양하라
    (?? - Adonai, Solen Aum Solen - ??)

I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA
    아이 엠 댓 아이 엠, 나는 사난다이노라
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 18:01.

주제글 정보