제목: 제002권, 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다.(완역)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 응답: AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. I AM SANANDA

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

- 16 -

ON FASTING
    단식에 대하여

Some of the disciples of John (the Baptist), came to him and said, "Lord, why do we fast and the Pharisees, you, and your disciples do not?"
    (세례) 요한의 몇몇 제자들이, 그에게 와 말했습니다, “Lord여, 왜 우리는 단식을 하는데, 바리새인들과, 당신, 그리고 당신의 제자들은 단식하지 않나이까?”

Jmmanuel spoke to them, "How can the ignorant fast and suffer while they are taught knowledge? And how can the teacher fast when he has to teach knowledge to the ignorant? Verily, I say to you, your teachings are wrong if you fast according to the law of a cult. Fasting serves only the health of the body and the cultivation of the spirit. No one mends an old dress by using a new patch, because the patch will come off again from the dress and the rip will become worse. Nor does one pour new wine into old skins, or the skins will tear and the wine is spilled. But one pours fresh wine into new skins and they shall both be preserved.
    임마누엘은 그들에게 말했습니다. “지식을 배우는 동안에 무지한 사람들이 어떻게 단식하고 견디겠소? 그리고 교사가 무지한 사람들에게 지식을 가르쳐야 하는 때에 어떻게 단식을 하오? 진실로, 내가 그대에게 말하노니, 만일 그대들이 숭배의 규칙에 따라 단식한다면 그대들의 가르침은 잘못된 것이오. 단식은 다만 몸의 건강과 영혼의 수련에 도움이 될 뿐이오. 아무도 새 헝겊조각을 쓰서 헌옷을 수선하지 못하니, 그 헝겊조각은 옷에서 다시 떨어질 것이고 찢어진 옷은 더 나빠질 것이오. 새 포도주를 낡은 가죽부대에 쏟아 넣으면 그 가죽부대는 찢어질 것이고 또 포도주는 엎질러지게 되오. 하지만 새 포도주를 새 가죽부대에 쏟아 넣으면 그것들(포도주와 가죽부대)은 보전될 것이오.

MORE HEALINGS
    더 많은 치유

And when he talked with them this way, behold, one of the chiefs of the community came to him and fell down before him saying, "My daughter just died, but please come and put your hand on her and she will live."
    그가 그들에게 그런 방식으로 이야기하고 있을 때, 보라, 공동체의 족장 중 한 사람이 그에게 와 그의 앞에 엎드려 말하기를, “내 딸이 방금 죽었나이다. 하지만 부디 오셔서 내 딸에 손을 얹어 주시면 그 아이가 살아날 것이니이다.”

Jmmanuel got up and his disciples followed him, and behold, a woman who had had an issue of blood for twelve years, stepped up behind him and touched the hem of his garment. She had spoken to herself, saying, "If I could only touch his garment, I would become well." Jmmanuel turned about and saw her and he said, "Be comforted, for your faith has helped you." The woman was well from that hour.
    임마누엘이 일어났고 그의 제자들이 그의 뒤를 따랐습니다, 그런데 이 어찌된 일인가, 12년 동안 피를 흘려 왔었던 한 여자가 임마누엘의 뒤로 가까이 다가와 그의 옷깃을 만지고 있었습니다. 그녀는, “내가 그의 옷에 손이라도 댈 수 있었더라면, 나는 회복될 수 있었을 텐데.”라고 자신에게 말했습니다. 임마누엘은 돌아서 그녀를 보고 말했습니다. “안심하여라, 너의 믿음이 너를 도왔구나.” 그 여자는 그 때부터 건강하였습니다.

When he came to the house of the chief and saw the fife-players and crowds of people, he said, "Go away, for the young girl is not dead, but asleep." And they laughed him to scorn. But when the people had been expelled from the house, Jmmanuel went within and took the young girl by her hands and said, "I command you, get up and walk!" The young girl got up, rose to her feet and walked. The news filled the whole country.
    임마누엘이 그 족장의 집에 도착했을 때 횡적橫笛을 부는 사람들과 많은 사람들을 보았습니다. 그는 “가시오, 소녀는 죽지 않았고 다만 잠들어 있소.”라고 말했습니다. 그들은 임마누엘을 경멸하며 웃었습니다. 그러나 사람들은 그 집에서 쫓겨났고, 임마누엘은 안으로 들어가 소녀의 양손을 잡고, 그리고 말했습니다, “내가 너에게 명하노라, 일어나 걸어라!” 그 소녀는 일어났고, 그녀의 발을 올려 걸었습니다. 그 소식이 온 마을에 퍼졌습니다.

As Jmmanuel went away from there, a blind man followed and cried, "Oh Lord, son of wisdom and knowledge who knows how to use the power of your spirit, have mercy on me!" As Jmmanuel approached him he queried of him, "Do you believe that I can do such a thing?" and he replied, "Yes, Lord." Jmmanuel touched his eyes and said, “Be it done to you according to your faith." His eyes were opened and he had vision.
    임마누엘께서 그곳을 떠나니, 한 장님이 쫓아오며 큰 소리로 말했습니다, “오, 여, 당신의 영혼의 권능에 대한 사용법을 아시는 지식과 지혜의 아들이시여, 나에게 자비를 베푸소서!” 임마누엘은 그에게 다가가 그에게 물었습니다, “그대는 내가 이 일을 할 수 있다고 믿소?” 그리고 그는 대답했습니다, “그렇습니다, 여.” 임마누엘은 그의 두 눈을 만지고 말했습니다, “그대의 믿음에 따라 그대에게 그 일이 이루어질지어다.” 그의 두 눈은 뜨였고 그는 시력을 회복했습니다.

Jmmanuel warned him to go forth and see to it that no one learn of what had happened. But the man went out and spread the news throughout the whole countryside.
    임마누엘은 그에게 가거든 무슨 일이 일어났는지 아무도 모르게 하라고 훈계하였습니다. 하지만 그 사람은 나가서 온 마을에 그 소식을 퍼뜨렸습니다.

When this one had gone, they brought him two people who were mute and possessed. And the evil spirits were driven out, and the mutes spoke. And the people were amazed and said, "Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel, how powerful must this new teaching about the power of the spirit be to enable it to perform such miracles."
    그 자가 간 후, 사람들이 말 못하고 귀신들린 두 사람을 그에게 데리고 왔습니다. 그리고 그 악령은 쫓겨났고 그 벙어리들은 말을 했습니다. 그리고 사람들은 깜짝 놀라 말했습니다, “이스라엘에서는 이 같은 일을 본 적이 없소, 영혼의 권능에 대한 이 새로운 가르침이 이런 기적을 행사할 수 있을 정도로 매우 강력한 것이 틀림없소이다.”

But the Pharisees said, "He drives out evil spirits through their chief, and he mocks God our Lord."
    그러나 바리새인들은, “그는 사람들의 족장으로부터 악령들을 쫓아버리고 있소. 또 그는 우리의 LordGod을 조롱하고 있소이다.”라고 말했습니다.

However, among themselves they said, "Who is this Jmmanuel who possesses greater wisdom and knowledge than we? His teachings are more powerful and more accurate than are ours. This endangers us, therefore, we must try and catch him so that he may die."
    그렇지만, 사람들 사이에서 그들은, “우리보다 더 위대한 지혜와 지식을 소유한 이 임마누엘은 누구인가? 그의 가르침은 우리의 가르침보다 더 강력하고 더 빈틈이 없소이다. 이것은 우리를 위태롭게 하고 있소, 그러므로, 우리가 그를 붙잡아 괴롭히면 그는 멈출 것이오.”

Jmmanuel continued to go around into all the cities and villages and preached in the synagogues the secret of The Creation and the Laws of nature, so that the spirit would attain omnipotence. He preached about the spiritual kingdom in man, and he healed all sickness and infirmities.
    임마누엘은 모든 도시와 촌락들을 잠깐씩 방문하기를 계속했으며 또 여러 유대교 회당synagogues에서 창조The Creation의 비밀과 자연의 법칙들Laws을 설교했습니다. 그리하여 영the spirit은 무한한 힘을 달성할 것입니다. 그는 사람 안에 있는 영적spiritual 왕국에 대하여 설교했으며 또 그는 모든 병든 사람들과 쇠약한 사람들을 치유했습니다.

MORE LABORERS FOR THE HARVEST
    추수를 위한 더 많은 일꾼들

When he saw the people, he took great pity on them for they were parched and scattered like a herd of sheep without a shepherd. He was greatly saddened and he spoke to his disciples, "The harvest is great but there are only a few laborers to bring it in. Seek and pray in your spirit so that more laborers will be found for the harvest."
    그가 사람들을 보고, 그들을 가엾게 여겼습니다. 그들은 그을렸고 목자 없는 양떼 같이 뿔뿔이 흩어졌기 때문입니다. 그는 매우 슬퍼 그의 제자들에게 말했습니다, “수확물은 많은데 그것을 수확할 일꾼이 조금 밖에 없구나. 너희의 영spirit 안에서 찾고 기도하라 그러면 추수할 더 많은 일꾼들을 찾으리라.”

And it happened that they found laborers for the harvest, who gathered around Jmmanuel and his disciples.
    그런데 그들은 추수할 일꾼들을 찾게 되었으며, 일꾼들이 임마누엘과 그의 제자들 주위로 모여들었습니다.

Let us close this portion, Dharma, for your body is too weary to proceed. I take leave with my blessings and benediction and I place mine seal upon these portions that they not be misunderstood and stand in the truth thereof.
    다르마, 이 장portion을 마칩시다. 그대의 몸이 계속하기엔 너무 지쳐 있기 때문이오. 나는 나의 축복과 기도와 함께 떠납니다. 그리고 나는 사람들이 오해하지 않도록 또 진실 속에서 지속되도록 이들 번역물을 봉인합니다.

I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA
    아이 엠 댓 아이 엠, 나는 사난다입니다

Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 17:18. Reason: 소제목-> 중앙으로 위치변경.

주제글 정보