Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

- 15 -

CHAPTER 4
    4장

REC #3 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록#3

MON., AUG. 7, 1989 4:00 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 356
    1989년 8월7일 월요일 오후 4:00. YEAR 2, DAY 356

Judas here in Light with the Radiant One, Sananda. Let us proceed, Dharma.
    유다빛의 존재, 사난다와 함께 여기에 있습니다. 계속합시다, 다르마.

MANY HEALINGS
    많은 치유

When Jmmanuel came down from the mountain, many of the people followed him. And behold, a leper came and fell on his knees before him and spoke, "Lord, if thou will, please make me clean." And Jmmanuel reached out his hand and touched the leper and said: "I will do it, be clean." and soon he was completely cleansed of leprosy.
    임마누엘이 하산하니 많은 사람들이 그를 따랐습니다. 그리고 한 나병환자가 와서 그의 앞에서 무릎을 꿇고 말했습니다. “주여, 당신께서 해 주신다면, 나를 깨끗하게 하소서.” 그러자 임마누엘께서 손을 내밀어 그 나병환자를 만지며 말했습니다.:“내가 그것을 하겠노라. 깨끗하라.” 그는 곧 나병이 완전하게 고쳐졌습니다.

Then Jmmanuel spoke to him, "See to it that you do not tell anyone of this, but go forth and show yourself to a priest for you were healed through the power of spirit and through the wisdom of knowledge."
    그 후 임마누엘이 그에게 말했습니다. “아무에게도 이것을 말하지 마오. 다만 가서 자신을 성직자에게 보이시오. 그대는 영혼의 권능과 지식의 지혜로 치유되었기 때문이오.”

Jmmanuel then went on to Caperneum, where an autocrat approached him with a request, saying, "Lord, my servant lies at home with gout and is suffering terribly. Lord I have heard your new teaching, and I believe in your wisdom which says that the spirit of man can perform miracles through the knowledge of the truth." Jmmanuel responded to him, "I shall come to him and make him well."
    그 후 임마누엘가버나움으로 갔는데, 한 군주가 “주여, 제 하인이 통풍痛風으로 누워 무척 괴로워하고 있나이다. 주여 저는 당신의 새로운 가르침을 들었습니다. 또 저는 사람의 영혼이 진리의 지식으로 기적을 행할 수 있다고 하는 당신의 지혜를 믿나이다.” 하고 말하며 임마누엘에게 다가왔습니다. 임마누엘께서는 그에게, “내가 그에게 가서 그를 회복시키겠소.”라고 응답하셨습니다.

The autocrat answered and spoke, "Lord, I am not worthy that you enter under my roof, but speak only one word and my servant will be well."
    그 군주는, “주여, 저는 당신께서 저의 집에 오실 만큼 훌륭하지 않나이다. 다만 한 마디 말로만 말씀하소서. 그러면 제 하인이 회복되겠나이다.” 라고 답변하였습니다.

"For I, too, am a captain and am subject to authority. I have soldiers under me, and when I say to one of them: 'Go away!' he goes away, and to the other: 'Come here!', he comes here, and to my servant: 'Do this!', he does it."
    “저는, 실은, 지휘관이므로 당국에 복종해야 하나이다. 저의 휘하에 여러 병사가 있어, 제가 그들 중 한 병사에게 ‘가라’고 하면 그는 가며 또 다른 병사에게 ‘이리 오라’하면 그는 여기에 오나이다. 또 제 하인에게 ‘이 일을 하라’고 하면 그는 그 일을 하나이다.”

When Jmmanuel heard this, he was astonished and spoke to those who followed him, "Verily, I say to you, I have never found such faith in anyone in Israel. But I say to you, many will come from the East and West, from South and North, and they shall understand my teaching and recognize its wisdom in knowledge. But the children of Israel shall be expelled into darkness. And there shall be wailing and grinding of teeth. The false teaching of Israel will bring bloodshed throughout millennia, for the power-hungry selfishness and self-glorification of Israel will bring death and destruction throughout the land, and throughout the entire world.
    임마누엘께서 이것을 듣고, 깜짝 놀라 그를 따라온 사람들에게 말했습니다, “진실로 너희에게 말하노니, 이스라엘에 있는 누구에게서도 이 같은 믿음을 결코 발견하지 못 했노라. 다만 너희에게 말하노니, 많은 사람들이 동쪽과 서쪽, 또 남쪽과 북쪽에서 올 것이며, 그들은 나의 가르침을 이해하고 지식 속에 있는 지혜를 인정하리라. 그러나 유대인the children of Israel은 암흑 속으로 추방되리라. 그리고 거기서 통곡하며 이를 갈아야 하나니. 이스라엘의 그릇된 가르침은 천년에 걸쳐서 학살을 초래하리라. 이스라엘의 권력에 굶주린 이기심과 자기 미화美化는 나라 전체에 또 전 세계에 죽음과 파멸을 가져오리라.

"Turn away from the false teaching of the ruling power and their scribes, for they only bring destruction to generations of human races. Israel believes itself to be the chosen people; by no means, because they are more rebellious and incredulous than the unknowing who lack the secret of the Laws and act in ignorance.
    “지배세력과 그들의 유대인 율법학자들의 그릇된 가르침을 외면하라. 그들은 오직 인류의 여러 세대에게 파멸을 초래하기 때문이니라. 이스라엘은 스스로 선택된 민족이라 믿고 있지만; 그것은 결코 그렇지 않나니by no means. 그들은 법칙의 비밀을 잘 몰라 무지無知 속에서 행하는 무지한 사람보다 더 반항적이며 의심이 많기 때문이니라.

Again, Jmmanuel spoke to the captain, "Go, and it be done to you as you believed." The servant was well that very hour.
    다시, 임마누엘은 그 군주에게 말했습니다. “가시오, 그대에게 그대가 믿는 대로 이루어졌오.” 그 하인은 바로 그 때에 회복되었습니다.

Then Jmmanuel came into the house of Peter and saw that his mother-in-law was bedded with a great fever. He took her hand and the fever left her instantly. She rose from her bed and served him.
    그 후 임마누엘베드로의 집에 들어갔는데, 베드로의 장모가 고열로 몸져누워 있음을 보았습니다. 그가 그녀의 손을 잡자 열이 즉시 사라졌습니다. 그녀는 침대에서 일어나 임마누엘에게 (음식을) 차렸습니다.

In the evening many were brought to him who were possessed and he drove out the spirits of evil through his word, and made all that were sick, well, so that the words of the prophet Isaiah would be fulfilled who said, "He brought to us the new teaching of knowledge and took upon Himself our weakeners, and he healed our sick and infirm."
    그 날 저녁에는 많은 귀신들린 사람들이 그에게로 왔고, 임마누엘은 말word로 악령들을 쫓아냈으며, 병든 자들을 모두 회복시켰습니다. 그리하여 예언자 이사야의 말이 이루어지게 되었습니다, 그가 말하기를, “그는 지식에 대한 새로운 가르침을 우리에게 가져왔으며 스스로 우리의 약한 자들을 떠맡았으며, 또 우리의 병든 자와 허약한 자를 치유했노라.”

Then, as again Jmmanuel was by the river, he saw many people pressing around and about him. He asked to be taken to the other bank. A scribe came to him and said, "Master, I will follow wherever you go." Jmmanuel spoke to him, "The foxes have hollows and the birds under the sky have nests, but I have nothing firm where I can put my head. I have the mission to preach wisdom and knowledge, and therefore, I am wandering restless through the lands."
    그 후, 임마누엘이 다시 강가에 왔을 때, 그는 자신에게 간청하는 많은 사람들을 보았습니다. 그는 건너편 둑으로 가기를 요청했습니다. 한 서기가 그에게 와 말하기를, “스승님, 나는 당신께서 어디를 가시든 따르겠나이다.” 임마누엘께서 그에게 말씀하시기를, “여우들은 굴을 가지고 있고 하늘 아래의 새들은 둥지를 갖고 있지만, 나는 내 머리를 눕힐 장소가 일정하지 않소. 나는 지식과 지혜를 설교할 임무가 있으므로, 쉬지 않고 온데를 돌아다니고 있소이다.”

Another of the disciples said to him, "Lord, permit me to go and bury my father who has just died." This was as they were to depart the city upon a journey. But Jmmanuel said to him, "Follow me and let the dead bury the dead."
    다른 제자가 그에게 말했습니다. “Lord여, 나의 부친이 방금 돌아가셨으니 장사지내러 가게 허락하소서.” 이곳은 그들이 여행 중이라 도시로부터 멀리 떨어져 있는 곳이었습니다. 그러나 임마누엘은, “나를 따르시오 그리고 죽은 자가 죽은 자를 장사지내게 하오.” 라고 말했습니다.

As he came to the other bank near the people of Gardarene, two that were possessed rushed towards him. They came out of the place of tombs, for they were so very dangerous that no one could walk on the street where they now were treading.
    그가 건너편 둑의 가다린 사람 가까이 왔을 때, 귀신들린 두 사람이 그를 향해 돌진하였습니다. 그들은 묘지에서 나왔는데, 그들은 매우 위험하였으므로 그들이 지나가는 거리에는 아무도 걸을 수 없었습니다.

Behold, they screamed and bellowed from within, "What do you want from us you son of Gabriel, the Celestial Son. Have you come to torture us before the time has come?" And the evil spirits within them asked him, "Lord, if you would expel us, let us go into the herd of swine which is grazing over yon way, for we have no other place to go."
    이 어찌된 일인가, 그들은 (악령이 있는) 속으로부터 큰 소리를 질렀습니다, “천자 가브리엘아들이신 당신께서는 우리에게 무엇을 바라나이까? 당신은 그때가 오기 전에 우리를 심히 괴롭히려고 왔나이까?” 또 그들 속에 있는 악령은 임마누엘에게 요구했습니다, “여, 당신께서 우리를 내치시려면, 저쪽 길 너머에서 풀 뜯어 먹고 있는 멧돼지 떼 속으로 가게 하소서. 우리는 달리 갈 데가 없나이다.”

Jmmanuel demanded, "Drive into them", and the evil spirits went into the swine, and behold, the herd of swine hurled themselves into the waters of the river and were drowned.
    임마누엘은 요구했습니다, “그들 속으로 가라”, 그리고 그 악령들은 멧돼지 속으로 들어갔는데, 어찌된 일인가, 멧돼지 떼들은 스스로 강물 속으로 집어던져져 익사하였습니다.

The swineherders fled and went into the town and told everything that had happened to the ones possessed. And behold, the whole of the town's peoples when out to meet Jmmanuel. And when they caught up to him they asked him to leave the area for they were in great fear and confusion.
    멧돼지 주인들은 피하여 마을로 들어가 귀신들린 자들에게 일어난 모든 것을 알렸습니다. 그리고 어찌된 일인지, 마을 사람들 전부가 임마누엘을 만나러 나왔습니다. 그들이 임마누엘을 꽉 움켜잡고 이 지역을 떠나기를 요구했습니다. 그들은 심히 두려웠고 혼란스러웠기 때문이었습니다.

Therefore, he boarded his boat, and went again into his own town.
    그래서, 임마누엘은 배를 타고 그의 마을로 다시 갔습니다.

There, they brought to him a man who had gout; he was lying on a bed. When Jmmanuel saw their faith, he spoke to the man with the gout, "Be comforted, for your faith in the power of my spirit, and your faith in my teaching of wisdom, which is the teaching of nature and The Creation, has helped you."
    거기서, 사람들이 통풍痛風에 걸린 한 사람을 그에게로 데리고 왔습니다; 그 사람은 침대에 누워 있었습니다. 임마누엘은 그들의 믿음을 보고, 통풍 걸린 사람에게 말했습니다, “걱정마시오, 그대의 믿음이 나의 영spirit 의 권능 안에 있고, 그대의 믿음이 나의 지혜의 가르침 안에 있소, 자연과 창조The Creation의 가르침이 그대를 도왔소.”

Jmmanuel was most weary for he was never in aloneness that he might rest of his body; always the press of crowds where upon him. And all who came were not of faith and came forth to cause trouble.
    임마누엘은 그가 있는 곳에서는 항상 군중의 혼잡으로 결코 홀로 된 적이 없었기 때문에 몹시 지쳤으며 그의 몸은 휴식해야 했습니다. 그리고 (그에게) 온 사람들은 모두 믿음이 없었으며 또 (그들은) 분쟁을 일으켰습니다.

Some of the scribes stirred up the speech among the people, "This man blasphemes God and our Holy teachings." But since Jmmanuel understood their thoughts, he spoke, "Why do you think such wicked thoughts against your better knowledge? Yet, what is easier, to say: Your faith has helped you, or to say: Get up and walk? But, so that you know that I am a man just as you, but that I know how to use the power of my spirit through my knowledge, therefore, I command the man with the gout; "Get up, pick up your bed, and go ye home!" The man got up, picked up his bedding, and went forth to his home.
    어떤 율법학자들은 사람들 사이에서 그 연설을 자극했습니다, “이 사람은 신God과 우리의 경건한 가르침을 모독하고 있소이다.” 하지만 임마누엘은 그들의 의도를 알고 있었으므로, 그는 말했습니다. “왜 그대들은 그대의 더 나은 지식을 향하여 악한 견해를 생각하시오? 더 쉽게: 그대의 믿음이 그대를 도우고 있소, 혹은 일어나 걸으시오? 라고 말하리까. 그러나 내가 단지 그대와 같이 일개 사람임을 그대가 알고 있지만, 나는 나의 지식을 통해서 나의 영spirit의 권능을 사용하는 법을 알고 있소. 그러므로, 나는 통풍痛風 걸린 사람에게 명령합니다; “일어나서, 그대의 침대를 들고, 집으로 가시오!” 그 사람은 일어나, 그의 잠자리를 들고, 그의 집으로 갔습니다.

When the people saw that, they were afraid, and praised the new teaching of Jmmanuel which gave such power to men.
    사람들이 그것을 보고, 그들은 두려워했으며, 사람들에게 그러한 능력을 주는 임마누엘의 새로운 가르침을 칭찬했습니다.

MATTHEW'S CALL
    마태의 부름

As Jmmanuel went away, he saw a man sitting at the customs office, named Matthew, and he spoke to him, "Follow me!" And Matthew got up and followed him.
    임마누엘이 떠났을 때, 그는 마태라 하는, 세관에 앉아 있는 한 남자를 보았고, 그는 그에게 “나를 따르라!”고 말했습니다. 그러자 마태는 일어나 그를 따랐습니다.

And it happened when he sat at the table at home, many customs officers and ignorant people and those who were seeking the truth, came and sat at the table with Jmmanuel and his disciples.
    그리고 집의 테이블에 앉아 있었는데, 많은 세리들과 무지한 사람들 또 진리를 찾고 있었던 사람들이 와, 임마누엘과 그의 제자들과 함께 (테이블에) 앉게 된 일이 생겼습니다.

When the Pharisees saw that, they spoke to his disciples, "Why does your master eat with the customs officers and the ignorant?" Jmmanuel heard this and responded, "Those who are healthy do not need a doctor, but the sick do, and the knowing do not need the teachings, but the ignorant do, and those who were not falsely taught do not need the teachings, but those who were falsely taught--do. Now go and realize the falsity of your erroneous teachings lest you mislead those people who thirst for the truth."
    바리새인들이 그것을 보았고, 그들은 그의 제자들에게 말했습니다, “왜 그대들의 스승은 세리들과 무지한 사람들과 함께 먹는 게요?” 임마누엘께서 이것을 들으시고 응답했습니다, “건강한 사람들은 의사를 필요로 하지 않으며, 다만 병든 사람들이 의사가 필요할 뿐이니, 아는 사람은 가르침이 필요하지 않으며, 다만 무지한 사람이 가르침을 필요로 하는 것이요, 또 그릇되게 배우지 않은 사람에게는 가르침이 필요하지 않으며 그릇되게 배운 사람에게--가르침이 필요한 것이오, 그대가 진리에 목말라 하는 사람들을 잘못 인도하지 않으려면 그대의 잘못된 가르침의 잘못을 지금 가서 깨달으시오.”

(계속)
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 14:18. Reason: 속에로-> 속으로..로 교정, 간격조정.

Default 응답: AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. I AM SANANDA

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

- 16 -

ON FASTING
    단식에 대하여

Some of the disciples of John (the Baptist), came to him and said, "Lord, why do we fast and the Pharisees, you, and your disciples do not?"
    (세례) 요한의 몇몇 제자들이, 그에게 와 말했습니다, “Lord여, 왜 우리는 단식을 하는데, 바리새인들과, 당신, 그리고 당신의 제자들은 단식하지 않나이까?”

Jmmanuel spoke to them, "How can the ignorant fast and suffer while they are taught knowledge? And how can the teacher fast when he has to teach knowledge to the ignorant? Verily, I say to you, your teachings are wrong if you fast according to the law of a cult. Fasting serves only the health of the body and the cultivation of the spirit. No one mends an old dress by using a new patch, because the patch will come off again from the dress and the rip will become worse. Nor does one pour new wine into old skins, or the skins will tear and the wine is spilled. But one pours fresh wine into new skins and they shall both be preserved.
    임마누엘은 그들에게 말했습니다. “지식을 배우는 동안에 무지한 사람들이 어떻게 단식하고 견디겠소? 그리고 교사가 무지한 사람들에게 지식을 가르쳐야 하는 때에 어떻게 단식을 하오? 진실로, 내가 그대에게 말하노니, 만일 그대들이 숭배의 규칙에 따라 단식한다면 그대들의 가르침은 잘못된 것이오. 단식은 다만 몸의 건강과 영혼의 수련에 도움이 될 뿐이오. 아무도 새 헝겊조각을 쓰서 헌옷을 수선하지 못하니, 그 헝겊조각은 옷에서 다시 떨어질 것이고 찢어진 옷은 더 나빠질 것이오. 새 포도주를 낡은 가죽부대에 쏟아 넣으면 그 가죽부대는 찢어질 것이고 또 포도주는 엎질러지게 되오. 하지만 새 포도주를 새 가죽부대에 쏟아 넣으면 그것들(포도주와 가죽부대)은 보전될 것이오.

MORE HEALINGS
    더 많은 치유

And when he talked with them this way, behold, one of the chiefs of the community came to him and fell down before him saying, "My daughter just died, but please come and put your hand on her and she will live."
    그가 그들에게 그런 방식으로 이야기하고 있을 때, 보라, 공동체의 족장 중 한 사람이 그에게 와 그의 앞에 엎드려 말하기를, “내 딸이 방금 죽었나이다. 하지만 부디 오셔서 내 딸에 손을 얹어 주시면 그 아이가 살아날 것이니이다.”

Jmmanuel got up and his disciples followed him, and behold, a woman who had had an issue of blood for twelve years, stepped up behind him and touched the hem of his garment. She had spoken to herself, saying, "If I could only touch his garment, I would become well." Jmmanuel turned about and saw her and he said, "Be comforted, for your faith has helped you." The woman was well from that hour.
    임마누엘이 일어났고 그의 제자들이 그의 뒤를 따랐습니다, 그런데 이 어찌된 일인가, 12년 동안 피를 흘려 왔었던 한 여자가 임마누엘의 뒤로 가까이 다가와 그의 옷깃을 만지고 있었습니다. 그녀는, “내가 그의 옷에 손이라도 댈 수 있었더라면, 나는 회복될 수 있었을 텐데.”라고 자신에게 말했습니다. 임마누엘은 돌아서 그녀를 보고 말했습니다. “안심하여라, 너의 믿음이 너를 도왔구나.” 그 여자는 그 때부터 건강하였습니다.

When he came to the house of the chief and saw the fife-players and crowds of people, he said, "Go away, for the young girl is not dead, but asleep." And they laughed him to scorn. But when the people had been expelled from the house, Jmmanuel went within and took the young girl by her hands and said, "I command you, get up and walk!" The young girl got up, rose to her feet and walked. The news filled the whole country.
    임마누엘이 그 족장의 집에 도착했을 때 횡적橫笛을 부는 사람들과 많은 사람들을 보았습니다. 그는 “가시오, 소녀는 죽지 않았고 다만 잠들어 있소.”라고 말했습니다. 그들은 임마누엘을 경멸하며 웃었습니다. 그러나 사람들은 그 집에서 쫓겨났고, 임마누엘은 안으로 들어가 소녀의 양손을 잡고, 그리고 말했습니다, “내가 너에게 명하노라, 일어나 걸어라!” 그 소녀는 일어났고, 그녀의 발을 올려 걸었습니다. 그 소식이 온 마을에 퍼졌습니다.

As Jmmanuel went away from there, a blind man followed and cried, "Oh Lord, son of wisdom and knowledge who knows how to use the power of your spirit, have mercy on me!" As Jmmanuel approached him he queried of him, "Do you believe that I can do such a thing?" and he replied, "Yes, Lord." Jmmanuel touched his eyes and said, “Be it done to you according to your faith." His eyes were opened and he had vision.
    임마누엘께서 그곳을 떠나니, 한 장님이 쫓아오며 큰 소리로 말했습니다, “오, 여, 당신의 영혼의 권능에 대한 사용법을 아시는 지식과 지혜의 아들이시여, 나에게 자비를 베푸소서!” 임마누엘은 그에게 다가가 그에게 물었습니다, “그대는 내가 이 일을 할 수 있다고 믿소?” 그리고 그는 대답했습니다, “그렇습니다, 여.” 임마누엘은 그의 두 눈을 만지고 말했습니다, “그대의 믿음에 따라 그대에게 그 일이 이루어질지어다.” 그의 두 눈은 뜨였고 그는 시력을 회복했습니다.

Jmmanuel warned him to go forth and see to it that no one learn of what had happened. But the man went out and spread the news throughout the whole countryside.
    임마누엘은 그에게 가거든 무슨 일이 일어났는지 아무도 모르게 하라고 훈계하였습니다. 하지만 그 사람은 나가서 온 마을에 그 소식을 퍼뜨렸습니다.

When this one had gone, they brought him two people who were mute and possessed. And the evil spirits were driven out, and the mutes spoke. And the people were amazed and said, "Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel, how powerful must this new teaching about the power of the spirit be to enable it to perform such miracles."
    그 자가 간 후, 사람들이 말 못하고 귀신들린 두 사람을 그에게 데리고 왔습니다. 그리고 그 악령은 쫓겨났고 그 벙어리들은 말을 했습니다. 그리고 사람들은 깜짝 놀라 말했습니다, “이스라엘에서는 이 같은 일을 본 적이 없소, 영혼의 권능에 대한 이 새로운 가르침이 이런 기적을 행사할 수 있을 정도로 매우 강력한 것이 틀림없소이다.”

But the Pharisees said, "He drives out evil spirits through their chief, and he mocks God our Lord."
    그러나 바리새인들은, “그는 사람들의 족장으로부터 악령들을 쫓아버리고 있소. 또 그는 우리의 LordGod을 조롱하고 있소이다.”라고 말했습니다.

However, among themselves they said, "Who is this Jmmanuel who possesses greater wisdom and knowledge than we? His teachings are more powerful and more accurate than are ours. This endangers us, therefore, we must try and catch him so that he may die."
    그렇지만, 사람들 사이에서 그들은, “우리보다 더 위대한 지혜와 지식을 소유한 이 임마누엘은 누구인가? 그의 가르침은 우리의 가르침보다 더 강력하고 더 빈틈이 없소이다. 이것은 우리를 위태롭게 하고 있소, 그러므로, 우리가 그를 붙잡아 괴롭히면 그는 멈출 것이오.”

Jmmanuel continued to go around into all the cities and villages and preached in the synagogues the secret of The Creation and the Laws of nature, so that the spirit would attain omnipotence. He preached about the spiritual kingdom in man, and he healed all sickness and infirmities.
    임마누엘은 모든 도시와 촌락들을 잠깐씩 방문하기를 계속했으며 또 여러 유대교 회당synagogues에서 창조The Creation의 비밀과 자연의 법칙들Laws을 설교했습니다. 그리하여 영the spirit은 무한한 힘을 달성할 것입니다. 그는 사람 안에 있는 영적spiritual 왕국에 대하여 설교했으며 또 그는 모든 병든 사람들과 쇠약한 사람들을 치유했습니다.

MORE LABORERS FOR THE HARVEST
    추수를 위한 더 많은 일꾼들

When he saw the people, he took great pity on them for they were parched and scattered like a herd of sheep without a shepherd. He was greatly saddened and he spoke to his disciples, "The harvest is great but there are only a few laborers to bring it in. Seek and pray in your spirit so that more laborers will be found for the harvest."
    그가 사람들을 보고, 그들을 가엾게 여겼습니다. 그들은 그을렸고 목자 없는 양떼 같이 뿔뿔이 흩어졌기 때문입니다. 그는 매우 슬퍼 그의 제자들에게 말했습니다, “수확물은 많은데 그것을 수확할 일꾼이 조금 밖에 없구나. 너희의 영spirit 안에서 찾고 기도하라 그러면 추수할 더 많은 일꾼들을 찾으리라.”

And it happened that they found laborers for the harvest, who gathered around Jmmanuel and his disciples.
    그런데 그들은 추수할 일꾼들을 찾게 되었으며, 일꾼들이 임마누엘과 그의 제자들 주위로 모여들었습니다.

Let us close this portion, Dharma, for your body is too weary to proceed. I take leave with my blessings and benediction and I place mine seal upon these portions that they not be misunderstood and stand in the truth thereof.
    다르마, 이 장portion을 마칩시다. 그대의 몸이 계속하기엔 너무 지쳐 있기 때문이오. 나는 나의 축복과 기도와 함께 떠납니다. 그리고 나는 사람들이 오해하지 않도록 또 진실 속에서 지속되도록 이들 번역물을 봉인합니다.

I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA
    아이 엠 댓 아이 엠, 나는 사난다입니다

Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 17:18. Reason: 소제목-> 중앙으로 위치변경.

주제글 정보