제002권, 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다.(완역) - 2 페이지
2/22 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 17 ... 마지막마지막

제목: 제002권, 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다.(완역)

Default 응답: AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. I AM SANANDA

- 3 -

NOW, HOW DO YE THINK THOSE THINGS GOT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND FOUND AFTER ALMOST 2,000 YEARS? BECAUSE YE ARE MOVING INTO THE FINAL STAGES OF THY REVELATIONS' PROPHECIES! THE WORLD WILL COME INTO TRUTH, FRIENDS, THE WORLD WILL COME INTO TRUTH.
    자, 그것들이 첫째 장소에 있었으며 거의 2000년 후에 발견된 일들에 대하여 그대들은 어떻게 생각하나요? 왜냐하면 그대들은 계시의 예언들에 대한 마지막 국면으로 옮겨가고 있기 때문입니다! 지구는 진실 속으로 가고 있습니다, 친구들이여, 인류는 진실 속으로 가고 있습니다.

Fanatics of religious cults and other misled individuals shall cry "murder" and use all means at their disposal to fight the existence of the texts, and against the ones who bring this information forth. But as ye know, it has been thus all along, without hesitation to murder or defame any in protection of self lies and control of other humans. It has ever been this way on thy placement. What of the "Christian" "Inquisition" (this, ordered by the Holy Vatican Chair) in order to realize how, for instance, the "Holy Office" or "the Holy Chair in Rome", and the Pope proceeds in order to build up the false cult religion "Christendom" , or to save it. By order of the "Holy Chair", in Europe the recorded murders ordered by the "Holy Chair" totaled over nine million during the time of the "Inquisition" alone. The unrecorded number of murders (by thy own Earth records in historical libraries) is speculated to be another nine million. Would you guess that perhaps the greatest "anti-Christ" on thy placement might be the "Christians" ? The German holocaust pales by comparison, does it not? Is it any wonder that the records which would be placed within thy Holy Books would be most carefully translated into lies in support of the ones in power? Ones of mine beloved friends and followers have been thusly recorded incorrectly and their own truth butchered and stolen--they have come back, brethren, to set it to rights. So be it Peter, Socrates, Ahknaton, Mr. Bacon! So be it! This time, Oberli, ye shall pull it off!!, blessed scribe in Galilee and long before! Ye shall each be shown thy placement for I honor thee ones but time does not permit at this sitting.
    종교를 숭배하는 광신자들과 다른 현혹된 개인들은 괴성을 지르고 또 모든 수단을 사용하여 그 원문을 없애려고, 그리고 그 정보를 폭로하려는 사람들에 대적하여 싸웁니다. 그러나 그대들이 아는 바와 같이, 다른 인간들의 통제와 그 자체가 허위라는 방어 속에서 어떤 비방이나 살인에도 주저하지 않고, 그것은 처음부터 이렇게 존재해 왔습니다. 그대가 살고 있는 장소에 이렇게 늘 존재해 왔습니다. “기독교”의 “이단자 탄압”은, (경건한 로마 교황청이 명령한, 이것은), 예를 들어, “the Holy Office"(신앙·도덕 문제를 다루는 교황청의 기관/검사檢邪) 혹은 ”the Holy Chair in Rome"(가톨릭교회에서 권위를 가진 성직자?)와, 또 허위의 숭배종교인 “기독교국”을 수립하는 데 (사용될)로마 교황the Pope의 수익을 실현하기 위한, 혹은 그것을 보호하기 위한 것입니다. "성직자Holy Chair"의 지시에 의해, 유럽에서는, 단독(으로 행한) “이단자 탄압” 기간에 “성직자Holy Chair”의 명령에 의한 살인이 총 9백 만 명 이상이라고 기록되었습니다. 기록되지 않은 살인의 수는 (역사 도서관에 있는 그대의 지구에서의 기록에 의하면) 9백 만 명이 더 있을 것이라고 추측되고 있습니다. 그대가 사는 곳에서 가장 큰 “적그리스도”가 아마도 “기독교인들”일지도 모른다고 추측하세요? 비교하면 독일의 유태인 대학살은 무색해지지요? 성서 속에 있던 그 기록은 권력을 가진 누군가의 지원으로 가장 조심스럽게 허위로 번역되었을 것이라는 사실이 좀 놀랍지요? 나의 가장 사랑하는 친구들과 추종자들 중 몇몇은 이런 식으로 부정확하게 기록되었으며 또 그들만의 진실이 학살되었고 절취되었습니다--형제여, 그들은 그것을 바로잡기 위하여 돌아왔습니다. 피터, 소크라테스, 아나톤, 베이콘씨..그냥 내버려 두세요! 그냥 내버려 두세요! 이번만은, 오베를리, 그대들은 그것을, 갈릴리에 있는 축복받은 필기사를, 떼어낼 것입니다!, 오래 전에! 나는 그대들을 존중하므로 그대들 각각은 그대의 위치를 보여줄 것입니다. 그러나 시간은 단숨에 (뭔가를 하기를) 허락하지 않습니다.
    *역자주; Holy Chair는 사전에 적절한 표현이 나타나지 않아 우선 ‘성직자’로 번역합니다. 이 용어에는, 권위를 가졌으며, 명령.지시할 수 있는 지위의 성직자..라는 개념이 있습니다.
    This translation proves without any doubt that the false teachings of the doctrine cult religions are completely without truth and that they are the irresponsible machinations of creatures without scruples who were partially hired by the "Holy Chair", or perhaps were IGNORANT and as the religious groupings broke away because of the false teachings and persecution, had no truth upon which to base the new. I am not going to dwell in what would be called the "Old Testament" at this scribing in any great detail for thy truth of "more recent history" is that which affects you most critically at this cycle of transition and revelation. We shall get into THE CREATION and things of that nature at another writing.
    이 번역(고대 아람어로 기록된 두루마리 복음서의 번역)은, 숭배 종교주의에 젖은 그릇된 교사들이 진실이라곤 전혀 없으며 또 그들은 (신의) 창조물에 대하여 무책임하고 거리낌 없는 음모자들이며, “성직자Holy Chair”가 편파적으로 그들을 고용하였거나, 혹은 아마도 무지無知하였거나 그릇된 교육과 박해 때문에 종교단체를 떠나 새로운 것에 기초하여 진실이 없었음에 어떤 의심도 없이 증명하고 있습니다. 나는 매우 상세하게 쓰고 있는 “구약성서”라 하는 것 속에 거주하지 않을 것입니다. 왜냐하면, “더 최근의 역사”에 대한 진실이 변화와 계시의 그 순환에서 여러분에게 가장 결정적으로 영향을 미치기 때문입니다. 우리는 또 하나의 기록에서 자연의 문물과 천지창조의 진상을 알게 될 것입니다.

In mine name, these ones were, throughout thousands of years, without thought or scruples, and shed human blood through murdering people in the counted millions. IS THIS JUSTICE FROM A JUST GOD? WE SHALL SEE.
    내 이름으로, 수 천 년에 걸쳐, 분별없이 혹은 거리낌없이, 그러한 일들이 있었습니다. 또 무수한 사람들을 죽임으로써 사람들의 피를 뿌렸습니다. 이것이 단지 신GOD으로부터의 처벌인가요? 우리는 깨달아야 합니다.

Worse, however, the successors of these murderous and unscrupulous creatures created throughout the centuries and millennia a mighty power of cult religion which is able to rule the entire world.
    더 나쁜 것은, 이들 흉악하고 악랄한 자들의 후계자들은 수 세기와 천 년에 걸쳐서 온 세상을 지배(통치)할 수 있는 강력한 숭배종교를 만들었습니다.

In the course of past millennia, the cult religions brutally fought their way up through bloody and bestial murders to the most influential powers of the earth to which even the brutal and dictatorial governments bow--EVEN THY LEADERS WHO ARE NOT OF THE FAITH!
    지난 천 년 동안, 그 숭배종교들은 자신들의 발전을 위해 잔인한 독재정부도 -- 신앙을 갖지 않은 지도자들조차도 머리를 숙이는 지구에서 가장 영향력 있는 세력이 되기 위해 피투성이의 잔인한 살인을 저지르며 야만스럽게 투쟁했습니다.

THEY ARE EVEN ASKED TO INTERCEDE IN BEHALF OF ONES--TO THE LEADERS WHO DISCLAIM CHRISTIANITY- --DOES THIS NOT TELL THEE TRUTH?
    그들은 --기독교 정신을 포기(거부)하는 지도자들에게-- 사람들의 이익을 위해 좋게 말하도록 요구하기도 했습니다. -- 이것이 그대에게 진실을 말하지 않나요?

This is the most putrid cover of the most influential power in the name of a false and deceptive LOVE which, literally speaking, walks over dead bodies without thought or compunction, devoid of conscience.
    이것이 사랑LOVE의 이름으로 가장하여 현혹시키고 있는 가장 영향력 있는 세력의 가장 부패한 은신처입니다.

Backed by the false teaching and altered concepts of the "NEW TESTAMENT", the Christian cult religion maneuvered itself into the politics of all countries.
    거짓 가르침과 뜯어 고친 “신약성서”의 개념을 등에 업고, 기독교 숭배종교는 스스로를 모든 나라들의 정치 속으로 끌어들입니다.

It does not even shy away from entering the most intimate family life of people--even intruding into the bed of the married couple in order to attack the last and most private secret of man, and pull it down in the cult religions' filthiness of the so-called "church", and thus destroy any and everything of human, personal value.
    그것은 사람들의 가장 친밀한 가족 속으로의 불법침입도 불사합니다--사람의 가장 사적인 비밀을 공격하기 위하여 부부의 침실까지도 침입하고 있으며, 또 소위 “교회”라 하는 숭배종교의 추악함 안으로 끌어내립니다. 그리하여 누구든 인류의 모든 것, 개인의 가치를 해치고 있습니다.
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 20:43. Reason: Holy Chair 개념 보완.

Default 응답: AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. I AM SANANDA

- 4 -

Finally the time is at hand, brethren, that these squalid operations may be terminated when man is reasonable enough, awakens his senses, reforms his thinking, and dedicates himself to the real teachings I brought forth to a most sickened world even two thousand years ago. Though all those people who stick obstinately to the deceptive insanity of cult religions and are therefore no longer able to think normally, with any sense of reason, and defy doing so and protest against it, their battle of madness will be in vain, for truth will be stronger than all cult religious insanity and any prurient lie, even if the lie has been around up to now, for millennia. This lie will now be uncovered and destroyed even if the lie and all its adherents and champions protest against it with all their might and resources. Truth will finally triumph even if the victory is won at a very high price as it is written in the text, which says that the truth will call forth a world-wide catastrophe. But, the truth is needed and can therefore no longer be kept quiet. A catastrophe will be understandable if one considers that the cult religions have become exceedingly powerful, by which power they have so far been able to suppress all truths directed against them through all kinds of murderous and nasty means and shall try this again now; and again they will not refrain from murder as this was consistently the case in the past. For this reason, the scribes of these texts will most likely be persecuted, possibly murdered (as already attempted and as with this one, successfully so--remember, however, ye now work for or against God and this one has been in resuscitation on three occasions).
    마침내 때가 되었습니다, 형제여, 인류가 충분히 분별하고, 감각들이 깨어나고, 사상이 교정되고, 또 내가 실로 2000년 전에 가장 병든 세상에 전했던 진실한 가르침에 자신을 헌신할 때 이 비참한 계획들은 종료될 것입니다. 비록, 어떤 감각적인 지성으로, 그런 모든 사람들이 자신들을 현혹시키는 숭배종교들의 광기에 완고하게 들러붙어 더 이상 정상적으로 생각할 수 없으며, 그리고 그런 행위를 문제삼지 않고 또 그것(진실)에 대적한다 하여도, 그들의 광신적 전투는 헛된 것이 될 것입니다. 왜냐하면 진실은, 거짓말이 지금까지 천년 동안, 도처에 만연하고 있을지라도, 모든 숭배종교의 광기와 어떤 음란한 거짓말보다 더 강하기 때문입니다. 그 거짓말은 이제, 비록 그 거짓말과 그 거짓말의 모든 신봉자들과 투사들이 그들의 있는 모든 힘과 자원을 다해 (진실에) 저항한다 하더라고, 밝혀지고 분쇄될 것입니다. 진실은, 그 승리가 그 책(임마누엘의 무덤에서 발견된 두루마리 복음서)에 기록된 대로, 높은 대가를 치른다 할지라도 결국 승리할 것입니다. 그 책은 진실이 세계적인 대이변을 불러일으킬 것이라고 말합니다. 그러나, 진실은 필요하며 그리하여 더 이상 침묵할 수 없습니다. 숭배종교가 대단히 강해졌으며, 그렇게 강해진 세력으로 그들은 지금까지 자신들과 대적하는 모든 진실들을 잔혹하고 난폭한 수단을 동원하여 억압해 왔습니다; 그리고 지금 다시 그런 행위를 시도하려고 하며 과거에 시종일관 그랬던 것처럼 또다시 살인을 불사하려는 그들을 고려한다면, 대이변이 이해될 수 있을 것입니다. 이러한 이유로, 이들 복음서들의 필기사들은 대부분 박해받기 일쑤였으며, 어쩌면 살해되었을 것입니다 (이미 시도된 바와 같이 그리고 이 책으로 해서, 성공적으로 그랬듯이--하지만, 그대들은 신God에 대적하여 혹은 신God을 위하여 일하고 있으며 또 이 사람은 세 번이나 소생하였음을, 기억하세요).

The evil forces are now working directly against ME and I SHALL PREVAIL FOR I AM ONE WITH GOD AND I COME FORTH TO RECLAIM THAT WHICH IS THE FATHER'S. I HEREBY AGAIN, PLACE THE OPPOSING FORCES ON NOTICE! I AM RETURNED IN MINE FULL INHERITANCE AND YE SHALL NOT PREVAIL, MINE PEOPLE SHALL BE SET INTO FREEDOM AND YE OF SATAN AND PERSECUTERS SHALL BE CAST DOWN INTO THE INFINITE VOID.
    사악한 세력들은 이제 나에게 직접 영향을 미치고 있으며 그리고 나는 신God과 함께 하나인 나를 위해서 극복해야 하며 또 나는 어느 것이 아버지Father의 뜻인지 가르쳐 교정시키기 위하여 나타납니다. 그리하여 나는 다시, (그들이) 알도록 대항 세력들을 배치합니다. 나는 나의 최고의 상속을 받고 돌아왔으며 그대들(사악한 세력들)은 이기지 못 할 것입니다. 나의 사람들은 자유로워질 것이며 사탄이고 박해자인 그대들은 끝없는 공허 속으로 던져질 것입니다.

SO BE IT FOR I HAVE SPOKEN IT THUSLY AND SO IT IS WRITTEN; SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS IN THIS, THY GENERATION IN THY COUNTING OF TIME--NEAR.
    그렇게 내가 말한 대로 될 것이며 그리고 그렇게 기록되었노라; 그리하여 그대가 계산하는 시간으로 그대의 이 세대에 그것이 통과하려고 올 것이리라--가까웠도다.

FROM ALL THIS THE EARTHMAN WILL FINALLY SEE WHAT TRUTH IS AND RECOGNIZE THE LIE PERPETRATED AGAINST HIS VERY SOUL LIFE. IT IS ONLY THROUGH THE TRUTH THAT MANKIND CAN ASSERT HIS FORCE AND POWER OVER MAN ENSLAVING HIM IN EVERY RESPECT.
    이 모든 것으로부터 지구인은 마침내 진실이 무엇인지 알게 될 것이며 또 자신의 영혼 생명에 대적하여 범한 거짓말을 인정하게 될 것입니다. 인류가 모든 면에서 자신의 권력을 주장하고 인간을 노예화하며 지배하는 것은 오직 진실을 떠나서 하는 것(행위)입니다.

LET IT BE NOTED HERE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK YE ARE SAFE AND WILL "SORT-OF" NOTE THIS AND LET DHARMA, OR SISTER, OR LITTLE CROW. OR B.M, OR K. COPELAND OR ANY OTHER TAKE THE LOAD: FORGET IT, BROTHERS, FOR THIS WAS YOUR COMMITMENT AND I WOULD NOT LIKE TO STAND AT THY JUDGMENT (WHICH I MOST SURELY SHALL), HAVING GIVEN THESE SCRIBES INTO THY ADVERSARY'S CLUTCHES. THIS IS "WHY" THERE ARE NO GRAY AREAS. YE ARE EITHER WITH ME OR AGAINST ME. IF YOU ARE "SORT OF" THEN YE ARE A DEADLY TOOL FOR THE USE OF THE DARK FORCES. I hope I have made it very clear that casual believers and adherents of the real teaching of MYSELF, JMMANUEL (ESU, JESUS CHRISTOS, ISA, IISA, EISA,--IMMANUEL, SANANDA, ET CETERA, ET CETERA) are threatened also.
    자신들은 안전하다 생각하고 그것을 좀 기록하려고 하는 여러분들을 위하여 여기 써놓기로 하지요. 그리고 ‘다르마DHARMA(이 말씀을 받아 기록하는 여인의 이름)나, 혹은 자매, 혹은 리틀 크로우LITTLE CROW, 혹은 B.M, 혹은 케이 코프랜드K. COPELAND 혹은 어떤 다른 사람으로 하여금 그 일을 하게 합시다: 잊어버리세요, 형제여, 왜냐하면 이것은 여러분의 의무였으며 그리고 나는, 이들 필기사들을 적의 마수 속으로 넘겨주면서, (내가 가장 확실하게 해야 할) 그대의 판단에 가만히 서있고 싶지 않습니다. (이것도 저것도 아닌) 애매한 부분이 없다는 것이 그 “이유”입니다. 그대들은 나와 함께 하기도 하고 나에게 대적하기도 합니다. 여러분이 아직 다소 그렇다면 그대들은 검은 세력들의 이득을 위한 일종의 죽음의 도구입니다. 나는 나 자신인, 임마누엘(에수, 예수 그리스도, 이사, 이이사, 에이사, -- 임마누엘, 사난다, 등등)에 대한 진실된 교육을 지지하고 신뢰하는 사람들이 또한 협박 받은 점을 확실히 하고자 하는 바입니다.

However, these ones who scribe are placed in double jeopardy and endangered from two factors. These ones are also direct contacts between the Earth and extraterrestrial forms of knowledge, and very highly developed forms of spirit of higher levels who transmit to them unadulterated, directly, mouth to ear, and in total truth. THE LIES WILL BE UNCOVERED AND BROUGHT INTO LIGHT THAT THE MASSES CAN WITNESS UNTO TRUTH; FOR PROOF SHALL ACCOMPANY THE MESSAGES AND THIS WILL BEGIN IN FULL MEASURE IN THY VERY SHORT FUTURE, IN THY CLOCK SEGMENTS.
    하지만, 필기사인 이들은 이중으로 위험한 지경에 놓였고 또 두 가지의 요인으로부터 위태롭습니다. 그것은 또한 지구와 외계형태의 지식 사이에서의 직접적인 접촉이며, 그리고 그들에게 순수하고, 바로, 입에서 귀로, 그리고 전체 진실 안에서 전송하는, 더 높은 수준의 매우 높이 발달된 영적인 형태입니다. 거짓말은 폭로될 것이며 또 대부분 진실에 대하여 증언할 수 있는 빛을 가져올 것입니다; 왜냐하면 증거는 메시지들을 동반할 것이며 또 그것은 그대들의 시간으로, 매우 빠른 미래에 자세히 평가하여 시작할 것입니다.

(계 속)

Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 12:16.

주제글 정보