Default 응답: 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

CHAPTER 18
    18장

REC #3 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록 #3

FRI., AUG. 11, 1989 2:30 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 360
    YEAR 2, DAY 360, 1989년 8월11일 금요일 오후 2:30
    I request that this following be the final segment as translated from the scrolls at this documenting. It is thought that these scrolls were burned and destroyed, but they are long since placed into safety.
    나는 이 문서가 두루마리로부터 번역될 때 다음이 최종이기를 바랍니다. 이들 두루마리들은 불에 타 소실되었다 생각되지만, 그러나 그것들은 안전하게 보관된 지 오래됩니다.

This last segment speaks of The Creation and I feel it most suitable if this be presented to you by the Master Teacher for he has already given the small group a wondrous lesson. Dharma, please have the portions from Wednesday, July 26, 1989, 3:00 P.M., 2-344 reprinted here in full.
    최종 부분은 창조에 대하여 말씀하시는데 또 그것이 마스터 교사에 의해 그대에게 제공되어야 가장 적절할 듯합니다. 그는 그 소그룹에게 이미 훌륭한 강습을 해주었기 때문입니다. 다르마, 1989년 7월26일 수요일 오후 3시부터 그 부분들 전체가 여기에 출력되도록 해 주십시오.

REC #2 ESU JESUS SANANDA
    에수 예수 사난다 기록 #2

WED. JULY 26, 1989 3:00 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 344
    YEAR 2, DAY 344, 1989년 7월26일 수요일 오후 3:00

Dharma, I give you all these labels that you can find comfort. I am the energy which is each and all of them, only called differently by various ones; but there are such gross errors in the traditional myths that it is quite mind bewildering and you had to be most carefully groomed.
    다르마, 나는 그대가 편하게 찾을 수 있도록 이 모든 호칭들을 제공합니다. 나는 다양한 존재들에 의해 달리 불리는, 그것들에 대한 각각이자 모든 에너지입니다. 그러나 전통적인 신화 속에는 마음을 매우 당황케 하며 그대가 주의 깊게 손질했어야 하는 심한 잘못이 있습니다.

I have called you forth at this immediate time to put some things to paper that they might be sent to my most beloved Wally G prior to mail time this date. Wally, I bring thee peace, son, for you are facing such unpleasant and frightening physical bombardment. Hold to me, friend, for I shall carry you just as far as is necessary that your work upon this orb be brought to fruition. Ye have come to this planet at this time for this purpose and we take it not lightly. So be it and blessings upon thee, dear one.
    가까운 시기에 나는 오늘 우편 시간 이전에 그것들을 나의 가장 사랑하는 월리 지에게 보내도록 한 문서에 뭔가를 넣어 둘 것을 그대에게 요청했습니다. 월리, 아들아, 나는 너에게 평화를 보내노라. 너는 그러한 불쾌한 일과 또 놀라운 물리적 충격에 직면하고 있기 때문이다. 친구여, 나를 붙들어라. 이 천체에서 너의 일이 열매를 맺도록 할 필요가 있는 한 내가 너를 다만 돌볼 것이다. 너희는 그 목적을 위하여 이 시기에 이 행성에 왔고 우리는 그것을 경솔히 하지 않는다. 그러할지어다. 사랑하는 그대에게 축복 있기를.

Ye cannot come to grips with the pious contradictions of the typical "Holy Bible" pronouncements for they are not in truth. Ye have as much trouble accepting that the "space" brethren cannot be allowed to shower upon ye ones the earth needs. It has been such a short time in the training of this scribe; be patient a bit longer for what we bring forth now puts her in critical physical danger and must be handled most carefully. We are about to discount all the false teachings on this planet and it will not be well received by any "religious" group on your place. Oh, it is Truth and naught but Truth; that is why it is so precarious in nature. I am the one for whom ye ones of this mission have waited and it is now time for contact in this manner; very, very shortly in undeniable manner, at which point we can also place physical protection about ye ones.
    그대들은 전형적인 “성서”의 견해에 대한 종교적인 모순을 이해할 수 없습니다. 그것들이 진실 속에 있지 않기 때문이지요. 그대들은 “우주” 형제들이 지구가 필요로 하는 것을 그대들에게 줄 수 없음을 수용해야 하는 많은 고민을 안고 있습니다. 필기사에 대한 훈련은 짧은 기간이었습니다. 조금 더 참으세요. 우리가 지금 만드는 것은 그녀(=지구)에게 중대한 물리적 위험을 주며 그리고 가장 신중히 다루어져야만 합니다. 우리는 이 행성에서의 모든 그릇된 가르침의 효과를 감소시키려고 하는데 그것은 그대들의 땅에 있는 어떤 “종교”단체에 의해 잘 받아들여지지 않을 것입니다. 오, 그것은 진실이며 진실 외는 파멸입니다; 그래서 그것은 참으로 매우 불확실하지요. 나는 임무를 가진 그대들이 기다린 존재이며 지금은 이렇게 접촉하는 시기입니다; 우리가 또한 그대들에 대하여 물리적 보호를 할 수 있는 지점에서 부인할 수 없는 방식으로 아주, 아주 간단히.

Please require all dark energies to depart that ye might read of these words with me, friend. Do not give in to the impact of the illness you are perceiving for you are critical to the work.
    친구여, 그대들이 이 말씀들을 나와 함께 읽도록 부정한 에너지들은 떠나라고 요청하세요. 여러분이 감지하고 있는 병에 대한 충격에 (에너지를) 주지 마세요. 여러분은 맡은 일에 대하여 중대하니까요.

This will, Oberli, also suffice for a segment of the ongoing portions.
    오벨리, 이것은 또한, 진행 중인 부분들의 한 부분으로 충분합니다.

THE CREATION
    창조

I, Jmmanuel, (and all those other labels) wish to speak of THE CREATION, for behold, The Creation is above man, above god, and above everything.I am but thy brother, dear friends.
    나, (그리고 모든 다른 호칭들) 임마누엘은, 창조에 대하여 말하고자 합니다.
    보십시오. 창조는 인류 위에, 신god의 위에, 그리고 모든 것 위에 있습니다. 사랑하는 친구들이여, 나는 다만 그대의 형제일 뿐입니다.

It would seem complete to the comprehension of man, but that is not so. Since The Creation is Spirit and lives, it too, has to perfect itself until infinity. But, since it is at one with itself, it can perfect itself only through The Creation and the generation of new spirit. However, the newly generated spirit is part of The Creation itself, still ignorant, however, to the smallest degree. So then when a new spirit has been created, which is still ignorant to the smallest degree, it lives in the body of man and begins to learn. Please ponder these things after ye have read my entire explanation a time or two.
    그것은(=창조는) 인간이 이해하기에 완전하게 보일 것입니다. 그러나 그것이 그렇지 않습니다. 창조Spirit이며 또 살아 있어, 그 역시, 끝없이 스스로를 완성하여야 합니다. 하지만, 그것은 그 자신과 더불어 하나로 존재하는 까닭에, 그것은 창조와 새로운 영의 생성을 통하여 자신을 완성할 수 있습니다. 그렇다 하더라도, 새로 생성된 영은 창조 자신의 부분이며, 여전히 무지합니다. 그렇지만, (그 무지함은) 미미합니다. 그리하여 한 새로운 영이 창조되었을 때, 그것은 미미하나마 무지하여, 그것(=새로 탄생된 영)은 인간의 몸속에서 살며 배우기 시작합니다. 그대들이 나의 전체 설명을 한두 번 읽은 후 그것들을 깊이 생각하십시오.

The ignorant spirit appears to man as quite "simple-minded", and he says that this person is "confused". But he is not, for he is only ignorant and void of knowledge and wisdom. So this new spirit lives in man to gather knowledge.
    그 무지한 영은 매우 “단순한 마음”으로 인간에게 나타나며, 그리고 그는 이 사람은 “뭐가 뭔지 모르는군.” 하며 말합니다. 그러나 그는 그렇지 않습니다. 왜냐하면 그는 다만 지식과 지혜가 없을 뿐입니다. 그리하여 그 새로운 영은 인간 속에서 지식을 쌓으며 살고 있습니다.

When this spirit goes into the "beyond", it is no longer as ignorant as in the beginning. It comes back into the world and lives as man, but no longer as ignorant as at its beginning. And again he teaches himself and gathers further knowledge and new wisdom, so he escapes from ignorance to an ever increasing degree. The time comes after many renewed lives and experiences that man says to this spirit, that he is normal and no longer "confused". Now the real growth can begin for this is not the end of spirit and fulfillment, for, having become now "knowing", he must seek out the "greatest" wisdom. This is in order that he may perfect himself to the point where he unfolds his creativity and will finally be one with The Creation, as was destined for him in the beginning. So It is thus in simplicity, The Creation brought forth a new spirit and had It perfected by Itself in the human body, and the perfected spirit returns to The Creation and becomes one with It (The Creation). Thusly The Creation perfects Itself in Itself for within It is the knowledge and wisdom to enable It to do so.
    이 영spirit이 “저 세상beyond”에 가면, 그것은 처음처럼 더 이상 무지하지 않습니다. 그 영이 세상으로 돌아와서 인간으로 사는데, 처음같이 더 이상 무지하지 않습니다. 그리고 다시 그는 스스로 더 나은 지식과 새로운 지혜를 쌓아서 자신을 가르치며, 그리하여 그는 늘 무지로부터 차츰 벗어납니다. 그 시기는 인간이 영에게 이야기하는 반복되는 많은 삶과 경험 후에 옵니다. 그는 자신은 정상이며 더 이상 “텅 비어 있지 않다”고 말하지요. 이제 진정한 성장을 시작할 수 있는데 그것이 영과 성취의 끝이 아니기 때문입니다. 왜냐하면, 이제 “깨닫게knowing” 되면서, 그는 “가장 위대한” 지혜를 찾아내야만 합니다. 시초에 자신을 위하여 예정하였듯이, 그가 자신의 창조력을 펼치고 최종적으로 창조와 하나가 될 시점까지 자신을 완성시켜하는 것이 순서입니다. 그와 같이 그것은 이렇게 단순합니다. 창조는 새로운 영을 생산하여 그것으로 하여금 스스로 인간의 몸속에서 완성되도록 하였으며, 그리고 완성된 영은 창조에게로 돌아가 그것(창조)과 더불어 하나가 되는 것입니다. 이렇게 창조는 자신을 자신 안에서 완성합니다. 그 속에서 그렇게 하게 하는 것은 지식과 지혜이기 때문입니다.

Verily I say to you, the time will now come when The Creation will stop to create new spirit and to broaden Itself. The Creation, too, needs rest, when It is sleeping and not creating, as is proper to everything alive. And, all is alive--ALL!
    진실로 그대들에게 말합니다. 창조께서 새로운 영을 생산하시기를 중단하고 자신을 확장할 때가 이제 올 것입니다. 창조께서도, 역시, 휴식이 필요합니다. 그때 창조께서는 휴지休止하고 창조적인 일을 하지 않는데, 살아 있는 모든 것에게 (휴식이) 당연하듯이 말입니다.
    그리고, 모든 것이 살아있습니다 --모든 것이!

As the human life has day and night and divides between work and rest, likewise The Creation has its time when it works and rests. Its periods, however, are different from those of men, for its Laws are the Laws of the Spirit. But, the Laws of men are the Laws of material life. The material life is limited, but the life of the Spirit goes on forever and knows no end or limits upon itself. However, The Creation is subject to the Laws of the Original Creation, which is the beginning of all Created by Itself. I will simplify these things at a later date for this day is too short to meet our needs and I must limit input for that reason.
    인간의 삶에 낮과 밤이 있고 또 (해야 하는) 일과 휴식으로 나누어지듯이, 마찬가지로 창조께서도 일하고 휴식하는 자신의 시기가 있습니다. 그렇다 하더라도, 창조의 주기는 인간들의 그것과는 다릅니다. 창조법칙법칙이기 때문입니다. 하지만, 인간의 법칙은 물질적인 삶에 대한 법칙입니다. 물질적인 삶은 제한됩니다. 그러나 의 삶은 영원히 계속되며 또 자신에게는 끝이나 한계가 없음을 알고 있습니다. 그렇지만, 창조근원창조the Original Creation법칙에 종속되는데, 그것은 스스로 창조된 모든 것에 대한 시초입니다. 나는 훗날 이것들을 단순화할 것입니다. 오늘은 우리가 필요로 하는 것을 충족시키기엔 너무 짧고 또 나는 그러한 이유로 입력을 제한해야만 합니다.

Its secret is the immeasurable and it is based on the number seven (7), which is counted in "times" (I trust you can follow, always language is a barrier.) This is, however, a part of the secret of the Laws which man's mind can solve only in perfection. But be it said, that the laws of life are not hidden to a wise man and that he recognizes them and follows them. So, when the wise man has the understanding that the secret in The Original Creation is in the number seven and is counted as such, he will obtain knowledge and keep it. The Creation also has a time for work or rest which also is counted in the number seven.
    그것의 비밀은 측량할 수 없음이며 그리고 그것은 숫자 칠(7)에 근거를 두고 있는데, 그것은 “연대”로 계산되고 있습니다. (나는 그대들이 따라올 수 있다고 믿습니다. 항상 언어가 걸림돌이지요.) 그렇지만, 그것은, 인간의 마음이 오직 완성의 상태에서만 풀 수 있는 법칙에 대한 비밀의 한 부분입니다. 그러나, 삶의 법칙들은 현명한 인간에게는 감추어져 있지 않으며 또 그는 그것들을 깨닫고 그것들을 따릅니다. 그래서, 현명한 인간이 그 근원창조에 있는 비밀이 숫자 칠seven의 안에 있으며 또 그렇게 생각된다고 깨달을 때, 그는 지식을 얻어 간직할 것입니다. 창조도 또한 숫자 칠 안에서 계산되는 일하거나 쉬기 위한 시간을 갖고 있습니다.

For seven major long periods, The Creation rested in the lap of slumber, when nothing existed, not even the universe. Only The Creation was in Itself in slumber and did not bring forth a creature or any thing.
    일곱의 주요 장주기long periods동안, 창조는 수면단계 내에서 휴지합니다. 그때는 아무 것도 존재하지 않으며, 우주조차도 존재하지 않습니다. 본질적으로 오직 창조만 수면상태에 있었으며 또 피조물이나 어떤 것도 생산하지 않았습니다.

But it awakened from its slumber through the seven periods of the seven major periods, and it began to create creatures and every thing. But when it had rested for seven periods and seven major periods, it now creates creatures and every thing for seven periods and seven major periods, until it requires rest again and lies down again in deep slumber for the seven major periods. Do not even waste of thy time dallying about with segments represented by these seven periods. They are not understandable in detail, 'tis only the concept ye must handle at this moment.
    그러나 창조는 일곱의 주요 주기 중의 일곱 주기를 통해 자신의 수면상태에서 깨어났으며, 그리고 피조물과 모든 것을 창조하기 시작했습니다. 일곱 주기와 일곱 주요 주기 동안 휴지했을 때를 제외하고, 창조는, 일곱 주요 주기 동안 다시 휴지가 요구되고 다시 깊은 수면상태로 눕게 될 때까지, 이제 피조물과 모든 것을 일곱 주요 주기 동안 창조합니다. 이들 일곱의 주기들로 묘사된 조각들로 된 그대의 시간을 빈들거리며 허비하지 마시오. 그것들은 자세히 이해되지 않으나, 이 순간 그대들이 다루어야 할 개념입니다.

Since It will rest again and slumber, there will be nothing except The Creation in Itself. For this period there will be no new creations or any other thing. Only The Creation will be in Itself in the seven periods and the seven major periods, for It will have Its rest and slumber until It awakens again and brings forth new creatures and every thing else. I apologize for repetition but I feel it necessary.
    그것이 다시 휴지하고 잠자면, 본질적으로 창조 외에는 아무 것도 없을 것입니다. 그 기간 동안 새로운 피조물이나 어떤 다른 것이 존재하지 않을 것입니다. 일곱 주기와 일곱 주요 주기 동안에 본질적으로 오직 창조만 존재할 것인데, 다시 깨어나 새로운 피조물과 그 밖에 모든 것을 생산할 때까지 그것은 자신의 휴지와 잠을 취할 것이기 때문입니다. 되풀이해서 미안합니다만 나는 그렇게 할 필요가 있다고 생각합니다.

WHEN THE CREATION IS ONE IN ITSELF, EVERYTHING WILL BE ONE IN ITSELF. ONENESS (NOT TWONESS OR THREENESS)
    창조가 본질적으로 하나이면, 모든 것이 본질적으로 하나가 될 것입니다. (이중성이나 삼중성이 아닌) 단일성입니다.

As man and all plants and all animals are one in Themselves, it is the Law of The Creation, so that this be so. If man believes everything is say, two, that is not so, for everything is ONE. What man believes to be "two" is only "One", so that he may make everything that is two---one. Since the Spirit in man is part of The Creation, he is One with The Creation, consequently he is not two. Since the body is a part of spirit in a different form and matter, he is one with the spirit, consequently he cannot be two.
    사람과 모든 초목, 모든 동물들은 그 자체로 하나이며, 그것이 창조법칙이며, 그리하여 그것이 그와 같이 존재합니다. 만일 사람이, 모든 것이 둘이다, 하는 것을 믿으면, 그것은 그렇지 않은데, 모든 것이 하나ONE이기 때문입니다. 사람이 “둘”이라고 믿는 것은 오직 “하나One"이며, 그래서 그는 둘인 모든 것을 --하나로 만들어야 합니다. 사람의(인간의) 내면에 있는 창조의 한 부분이므로, 그는 창조하나One이고, 따라서 그는 둘이 아닙니다. 몸은 다른 형태와 물질 안에 있는 영의 한 부분이므로, 그는 영과 더불어 하나이며, 따라서 그는 둘이 될 수 없습니다.

It is that there is a Oneness, not a Duality (Twoness), in any other form. If it appears to man that there is a duality, he is the victim of deception, because he does not think logically and thinks according to human knowledge. If he, however, thinks in the knowledge of the Spirit, he finds the logic which is also in the Law. Only the thinking of man can be erroneous, but the Laws of The Creation cannot be erroneous. That is why it is said that everything emanates from a Oneness, and a duality is apparent only because man in his limited thinking cannot grasp it.
    그것은, 어떤 다른 형상 안에 있는, 이원성Duality(이중성Twoness)이 아닌, 단일성Oneness이라는 것입니다. 만일 이원성이 있음이 사람(인간)에게 나타난다면, 그는 사기(속임)의 희생자인데, 왜냐하면 그는 논리적으로 생각하지 않고 인간의 지식에 따라 생각하기 때문입니다. 그렇다하더라도, 그가, 의 지식 안에서 생각하면, 또한 법칙 안에 있는 올바른 논리도 찾습니다. 오직 인간의 생각은 잘못될 수 있으나, 창조법칙은 틀릴 수 없습니다. 그래서 모든 것은 단일성으로부터 나온다고 하는 것이며, 또 이원성은 외견상일 뿐인데 왜냐하면 제한된 생각 안에서의 인간은 그것을 움켜쥘 수 없기 때문입니다.

Therefore, everything is a Oneness and everything emanating from it, and no duality whatsoever can be alive because this would violate the Laws of The Creation. For only in his ignorance does man make a duality and thus violate the Laws of The Creation.
    그러므로. 모든 것은 하나이며 또 모든 것은 그것으로부터 나오고 있으며, 그리고 이원성의 무엇이든지 살아 있지 않은데 왜냐하면 그것이 창조법칙을 위반하고 있기 때문입니다. 다만 무지하여 인간이 이원성을 만들고 있으며 그리하여 창조법칙을 위반하고 있습니다.

But, if he directs everything into unity and makes everything into one, and when he then says to a mountain, "move away", it will move away. Since everything is One in The Creation and in Its Laws, and in the creatures and in matter, it is without error.
    그러나, 그가 모든 것을 단일체 속으로 향하게 하고 또 모든 것을 단일화하여, 그리고 그가 그때 산으로 하여금 “이동하라”고 말하면, 그것이 옮겨갈 것입니다. 모든 것이 창조의 안에서 또 법칙 안에서, 그리고 피조물들 안에서 또 물질 안에서 하나One이기 때문에, 그것은 잘못됨 없이 존재합니다.

When a wise man says that there are always two of everything he means that they are one within themselves and one together. It is only according to appearance that they are two, for in Itself and also together it is always One. Further, since the "bad" is one in itself because it is also "good" in itself and also together, it is always only One. Since split, they are also one and a oneness, they are also unsplit one and a oneness, for that is the Law of The Creation. Consequently, it appears that there are two parts, which however, are one in itself, and are also one when unsplit.
    어떤 현자가 모든 것은 항상 둘이 있다고 말하면, 그는 그것들이 자신들 속에서 하나이며 서로 하나이다 함을 뜻합니다. 그것들이 둘임은 단지 외관에 따른 것인데, 본질적으로 또 서로 항상 하나이기 때문입니다. 더욱이, “나쁨”은 본질적으로 하나인데 그것은 또한 본질적으로 또 서로 “선함”이기 때문이며. 그것은 항상 오로지 하나입니다. 분할된 이후 내내, 그것들은 또한 하나이고 단일성이며, 그것들은 분할되지 않은 하나이기도 하고 또 단일성인데, 그것이 창조법칙이기 때문입니다. 따라서, 두 부분으로 나타납니다. 그렇지만, 그것은 본질적으로 하나이며, 또 그것은 분할되지 않은 하나이기도 합니다.

If this all seems redundant, please bear with me for this will eventually go forth to man in general and all are not perceiving and understanding as ye of the advanced souls.
    이 모두가 중복되는 듯하나, 나를 (마음에) 품으세요. 이것이 언젠가는 인간에게 일반화할 것이며 그리고 그대들의 영혼이 진보함에 따라 모두가 모르게(=인식되지 않은 상태에서) 이해할 것이기 때문입니다.

Further, and here we are going to get into trouble because of the "triune" perception--I will also explain the power of the "triune" but it is not as ye ones have been taught in this experience. If man maintains that the "threeness" also exists, then their spirit is confused by some kind of cult teaching (I always use the term cult as a faction or family grouping of types and beliefs), falsified in intent in teaching or wrong (incorrect) thinking. A unit is always made of two parts or portions, which are one in itself, but are only a twoness in appearance. Since man is a unit of two parts, and the spirit a unit of two parts---both become one in itself and one together. The body cannot live without the spirit, and it is so conversely, too, for spirit and body are a unit despite the seeming twoness. The spirit lives according to the same Law, for in Itself it is in two parts and one in each part, thus one in itself--IT ALWAYS RETURNS TO THE UNIT OF ONE.
    더욱이, 우리는 “삼위일체”의 인식으로 고민을 갖게 됩니다--나는 또한 “삼위일체”의 권능도 설명할 것입니다만 그것은 그대들 모두가 이 체험으로 배운 것과 다릅니다. 사람(인간)이 “삼중성” 또한 존재함을 주장한다면, (나는 항상 cult라는 용어를 어떤 파벌 혹은 특징과 믿음으로 된 가족의 집단화 의미로 사용하는데) 그러면 그들의 영은 의도적으로 변조된 가르침이나 잘못된 (부정확한) 견해thinking를 가르치는 어떤 종류의 종파cult에 의해 혼란됩니다. 한 단위는 늘 두 개의 부분 혹은 조각으로 형성되며, 그것은 본질적으로 하나이나, 다만 외관상 이중성일 뿐입니다. 인간은 두 부분으로 된 한 단위이며, 영spirit은 두 부분 중의 한 단위입니다---양쪽은 다 본질적으로 하나가 되며 또 서로 하나가 됩니다. 육신은 영이 없이 살 수 없으며, 역으로도 역시, 그러한데, 영과 육신은 외관상 이중성임에도 불구하고 한 단위이기 때문이지요. 그 영은 동일한 법칙에 따라 살고 있습니다. 본질적으로 그것은 두 부분 안에 있으며 각 부분 안에서 하나이며, 그래서 본질적으로 하나입니다--그것은 항상 하나로 된 단일체로 되돌아갑니다.

TWO PARTS OF THE SPIRIT ARE WISDOM AND STRENGTH. Without the wisdom of the spirit, its power cannot be utilized, and likewise, there can be no emerging of wisdom without the spiritual power. Therefore, there are always two things needed which are one in itself; there is a unit in the oneness, but not a twoness.
    영의 두 부분은 지혜와 힘이니라.영의 지혜 없이는, 그것의 힘은 활용될 수 없으며, 마찬가지로, 영적인 힘이 없으면 지혜가 출현될 수 없습니다. 그러므로, 항상 본질적으로 하나인 둘이 필요하며; 이중성이 아닌, 단일성 안에 한 단위가 있습니다.

The Law says that man is a oneness within himself which consists of two parts that are equal, which in themselves are also a oneness, and also, when not separated, are a oneness. The two equal parts in man which each in itself constitutes a unit, are body and spirit. Therefore, when man is being taught by the scribes that man lives in a threeness, this teaching is erroneous and falsified, for it is not taught according to the Laws of The Creation.
    인간은 동등한 두 부분으로 이루어진 자신의 내면에서 단일성임이 법칙이며, 그것은 그것들 자신 안에서도 또한 단일성이며, 그리고 분리되지 않았을 때도, 또한, 단일성입니다. 본질적으로 각각 한 단위로 구성되는 인간에 있는 그 동등한 두 부분은, 몸과 영입니다. 그러므로, 사람이 삼중성 안에 살고 있는 유대인 율법학자들에게 배울 때, 그 가르침은 잘못되었고 그릇됩니다. 그것이 창조법칙에 따라 가르치고 있지 않기 때문입니다.

CULTS
    종파들

I said it two thousand years ago and it has come to pass, I believe, that there would be many cults established in my name, but only for the purpose that man can be enslaved in his spirit thereby giving the cults great power over the people and the land, and over money. Therefore I tell you that no cult is justified unless it solely recognizes The Creation as the HIGHEST.
    나는 그것을 이천 년 전에 말했으며 그리고 그것이 지나가려고 왔는데, 나의 이름으로 많은 종파들이 세워질 것임을, 하지만 사람을 영적으로 노예화하고 그리하여 종파들에게 국민과 나라와, 또 돈을(or 부富를)지배하는 거대한 힘을 주려고 함이 오직 그 목적임을, 나는 믿습니다. 그러므로 그것이 오로지 창조가장 높다고 인식하지 않는 한 종파는 정당하지 않음을 나는 그대들에게 말합니다.

Therefore in all the years there would be no cult which preached Truth, Knowledge, and Wisdom. But I further stated; this WILL happen in two times a thousand years when the time comes that my teaching will be preached anew, without being falsified. I foretold that until this time there would be so many false cults that they could not be counted. Further, they would be founded on the blood of MEN, and on hatred one against another, greed and power. But as they are established they shall be destroyed again, for the Truth shall triumph. THERE IS NO UNTRUTH (LIE) THAT SHALL NOT BE DENOUNCED AND THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN THAT SHALL NOT BECOME EVIDENT.
    그러므로 몇 년 내에 종파는 진실, 지식, 그리고 지혜를 설교하지 않게 될 것입니다. 더 자세히 말하자면, 이 의지는 나의 가르침이 변조됨 없이, 새롭게 설교하게 될 시기가 오는 때인 두 번의 천 년 내에 일어납니다. 그 시기까지 그들이 셀 수 없는 매우 많은 거짓 종파들이 있을 것임을 나는 예언했습니다. 더 나아가, 그들은 사람들의 피의 위에 기초할 것이며, 또 한 사람이 다른 사람을 적대하는 증오와, 탐욕과 권력 위에 기초할 것입니다. 그러나 그들이 세워지듯이 그들은 다시 멸망할 것인데, 진실이 승리할 것이기 때문입니다. 허위(거짓말)은 비난 받을 것이며 숨겨진 것은 명백하게 (드러나게) 될 것이니라.

Man shall recognize what is in front of his face, and what is hidden from him will reveal itself to him when he searches for truth and the explanation of wisdom. But truth lies deeply in the Laws of The Creation, and there man shall seek it and find it. But he who seeks shall not stop seeking until he finds. and when he finds he will be deeply shaken and astonished, but then he will rule over the universe. For that man shall recognize that the kingdom is within himself and outside of himself.
    사람(인간)은 그의 면전에 (벌어지고) 있는 일을 인지하여야 할 것이며, 그리고 그에게 숨겨진 일은 그가 진실과 지혜에 대한 설명을 찾을 때 스스로를 그에게 드러낼 것입니다. 하지만 진실은 창조법칙 속에 깊이 놓여있으며, 그리고 거기서 사람이 그것을 찾고 발견해야 할 것입니다. 그러나 찾는 자는 그가 발견할 때까지 찾기를 멈추지 말아야 합니다. 그리고 그가 발견하면 그는 흔들리고 놀랄 것이나, 그는 우주를 지배할 것입니다. 사람은 자신의 안과 자신의 밖에 왕국이 존재함을 인지하여야 할 것이기 때문입니다.

NATURE=HARMONY MAN=DISHARMONY
    자연 = 조화로운 인간 = 부조화

Man shall look up to the stars, for there rules majestic peace and sublimity. In unchangeable, timeless order, there takes place the infinite change through days and months and years, running into centuries, millennia and millions of years.
    사람은 별들을 쳐다보아야 할 것입니다. 거기엔 장엄한 평화와 숭고함이 지배하고 있기 때문입니다. 안정되고, 영원한 체제 속에서, 수백 년과 수천 년, 여러 세기를 계속하여, 여러 날 여러 달 여러 해 내내 끝없는 변화가 발생하고 있습니다.

Man may look down to Earth also, for there too is creative activity and timeless becoming, being and passing toward constantly new creating. Where nature is left to its own devices, there rules greatness, dignity and beauty, all in beautiful harmony.
    사람은 또한 지구도 내려다보아야 합니다. 끊임없는 새로운 창조를 향하여 창조적인 활동 및 영원한 생성과, 존재와 소실이 있기 때문입니다. 자연이 제멋대로 하도록 내버려 둔 곳, 뛰어난 조화 속에서 모든 것, 위대함과 존엄, 아름다움이 그곳을 지배합니다.

However, where traces of human order are active, there smallness, lack of dignity and lack of beauty testify to disharmony. But man who, with swollen chest, calls himself the crown of Creation does not recognize Creation, and makes people equal to it. But this man who tamed the fire and thinks to rule the Earth, will not go so very far. He will learn to contain the water and to run about in the air, but during that process he will forget to recognize The Creation above him and Its Laws. And thus, he will forget to seek the Truth and the Wisdom. He will also forget to live peacefully as man among men. His battle cry will be "the battle", since he will want to conquer through violence. For when he thinks he has power in his hands, he uses this power to enslave and shed blood.
    그렇지만, 인간 체제의 영향이 작용하고 있는 곳, 거기엔 빈약과, 위엄의 결핍, 아름다움의 결핍이 부조화를 증명하고 있습니다. 하지만, 과장된 가슴을 가진, 창조의 왕관(주권)을 요구하는 인간은, 창조를 인정하지 않으며, 인간을 그것과 동일시합니다. 그러나 불을 길들여서 지구를 지배하려고 생각하는 인간은, 그리 멀리 가지 않을 것입니다. 그는 바다를 억제하고 하늘을 뛰어다니기를 알게 될 것이나, 그 과정에서 그는 자신의 위에 존재하는 창조와 그 법칙을 인정하기를 잊을 것입니다. 그리하여, 그는 진실지혜를 찾기를 잊을 것입니다. 그는 또한 사람들 사이에서 사람으로 평화롭게 사는 것도 잊을 것입니다. 그의 투쟁 함성은 “전쟁”이 될 것인데, 그가 폭력으로 정복하려 하기 때문입니다. 그가 수중에 권력을 쥐었다고 생각할 때에, 노예화하기 위해 그 권력을 사용하여 피를 뿌립니다.

He will speak of honor and freedom and of knowledge, but in reality it is only hypocrisy, force, and false teachings. Thus man will lose his face in the future, and wear an evil and false mask for appearance sake. And many will develop into beasts and spend their earthly days in ignorance. Man's aim and thinking is geared only toward acquisition and power.
    그는 명예와 자유와 지식에 관하여 이야기할 것이나, 실은 그것은 위선이며, 폭력이며, 허위의 가르침입니다. 따라서 인간은 미래에 자신의 외관을 잃을 것이며, 체면상 사악하고 거짓된 탈을 쓸 것입니다. 또 많은 사람들이 짐승으로 성장할 것이며 그리고 그들의 속세의 세월을 무지로 낭비할 것입니다. 인간의 목적과 사고는 오직 횡재와 권력을 향하여 조정되고 있을 뿐입니다.

With his mind, man will classify the things of this world to make them serve him, irrespective of the fact that by doing so, he destroys the Laws of Nature manifold. He will no longer believe in the timeless Truths which are based upon the Laws of Nature. In his self-deception, human sciences will mean more to him than all the values of the Laws of Nature and of The Creation. In his confusion man will believe in this miserable concept of life, which is produced by the false teachings of the cults and determined by human laws and changes in the structures of power in the various countries.
    자신의 마음으로, 인간은 이 세상의 일들을 자신에게 봉사하도록 분류할 것이며, 그렇게 하고 있다는 사실에 무관하게, 그는 다양한 자연법칙을 해치고 있습니다. 그는 자연법칙에 근거를 둔 영원한 진실을 더 이상 믿지 않을 것입니다. 그의 자기기만 속에서, 자연창조법칙에 대한 모든 가치보다 인류의 과학이 인간에게 더 많은 것을 의미할 것입니다. 자신의 혼란 속에서 생명에 대한 초라한 개념을 믿을 것이며, 그것은 종파들의 거짓된 가르침에 의해 만들어지고 인간의 법칙에 의해 결정되고 다양한 나라의 힘의 구조 속에서 변화할 것입니다.

Because man does not gain in knowledge of himself from the creative point of view, he will want to force his life with external means. He will delude his fellow man and the whole world with false means. Where there is some trust left, he will change it into distrust and untruths. He will get further and further away from the true life.
    인간이 창조적인 관점에서 자신에 대한 지식을 얻으려 하지 않으므로, 그는 외부의 수단으로 자신의 생명을 강화화려 할 것입니다. 그는 그릇된 수단으로 자신의 동료와 전 세계를 속일 것입니다. 진실이 조금 남아 있는 곳에서, 그는 그것을 불신과 허위로 바꿀 것입니다. 그는 진정한 생명으로부터 더욱 더 멀어질 것입니다.

THESE THINGS I GAVE VERBATIM TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO;
    HAS IT COME TO PASS?
    이천 년 전 여러 번의 말로 한 그 일들이;
    일어났는가?

Man will also lose the basis of the oldest wisdom which says; "That for life man is the measure of all things, for after all he is a part of The Creation--One with Creation. But the time will come for man that he has to turn about and get back to the timeless values of life. In the beginning only a few persons will know that man does not only live on earth, but that his spirit reaches into another world which cannot be comprehended with the ordinary senses.
    사람은 “인간은 생명을 위한 모든 일의 방책이니, 결국 그는 창조와 더불어 하나인--창조의 일부분이기 때문이니라.” 하는 가장 오래된 지혜의 기본 원리도 잃을 것입니다. 하지만 그가 방향을 돌려 생명의 영원한 가치를 되돌려 받을 인간을 위한 시기가 올 것입니다. 초기에는 단지 몇몇 사람들만이 인간이 지구에 생존하고 있을 뿐만 아니라, 그의 영혼이 보통의 감각으로는 이해할 수 없는 다른 세계 속으로 닿고 있음을 알 것입니다.

THERE IS SOME HOPE
    조금의 희망이 있다

The other world is the true home of the spirit, and therefore, it should be tried without ceasing, to attain a broadening, deepening wisdom, so that the spirit may be perfected and lifted up into the true home and so that it may become one with The Creation.
    그 다른 세계가 영혼의 진정한 고향이므로, 확장되고 깊어지는 지혜의 달성하기 위하여, 끊임없이 노력하여야 할 것입니다. 그럼으로써 영은 완전하게 될 것이며 진정한 고향으로 올라가 창조와 하나가 될 것입니다.

Thus, when man is honest and searches, he shall not know a preconceived opinion and consequently have no judgment in advance. But the wise man is knowing and aware of the Law of the timeless river of the timeless change, and he therefore endeavors to adjust to the great course of happenings. For he recognizes the Laws of The Creation, and that the circles of existence have to be closed through the destinations of the Laws. Wherever life reveals itself, it is based upon the Law of invisible secret which effects the timeless change.
    그래서, 사람이 정직하고 또 (진실을) 찾을 때, 그는 선입견을 모를 것이며 따라서 앞선 판단을 하지 않을 것입니다. 현명한 사람만이 영원한 변화의 영원한 흐름에 대한 법칙을 알아차리며, 그리고 그는 그로 말미암아 사건들의 거대한 과정을 조정하도록 애씁니다. 그는 창조법칙을 인지하기 때문이며, 또 생존의 순환이 법칙의 목적지를 거쳐서 종결되어야 함을 인지하기 때문입니다. 생명이 자신을 드러내는 곳마다, 그것은 영원한 변화를 초래하는 감추어진 비밀의 법칙에 근거합니다.

One who disregards timeless and imperishable laws and truths, and does not recognize them will have to suffer evil consequences. Lies and hatred will blind such a man and even entire peoples, and they shall rush into the abyss of their own destruction.
    영원불멸의 법칙과 진실을 무시하는 자는, 또 그것들을 인지하지 않는 자는 사악한 결과를 겪어야만 할 것입니다. 거짓과 증오는 그러한 사람과 전체 민족조차도 눈멀게 할 것이며, 또 그들은 그들만의 멸망의 나락으로 돌진할 것입니다.

A destructive mania will come over them, and among them the heroes will be those who are the greatest destroyers. Division will permeate the entire life of men, and when there is a split there is no longer a whole, or perfection. As long as there is incompleteness in life, the consequences will have to be carried by men, which are sickness, misery, injustice, need and fighting, strife and slavery, false cults and exploitation to the blood, and death.
    파멸적인 열광이 그들을 덮칠 것이며, 또 그들 사이에서는 가장 심한 파괴자들이 영웅이 될 것입니다. 분열이 사람들의 전 생애에 침투할 것이며, 또 분리가 있을 때는 더 이상 전체나, 혹은 완전함도 없습니다. 삶에 불완전함이 있는 한, 그 결말은 사람들에 의해 수반될 것이며, 그것은 병과 고통, 부정, 빈곤, 전투, 투쟁, 노예 상태, 허위의 종파들, 피를 향한 착취, 그리고 죽음입니다.

Thus man shall beware and wake up: Only that which is timeless and imperishable is of substance, Truth and Wisdom, for thus say the Laws of The Creation.
    따라서 사람은 조심하여 깨어나야 합니다: 영원불멸한, 진실지혜만이 오직 본질적입니다. 그래서 창조법칙이라 하지요.

NOT TOO BAD FOR TWO THOUSAND YEARS? SO BE IT AND I PLACE MINE SEAL UPON THIS WORD THAT THERE BE NO MISTAKE FROM WHENCE IT CAME.
    이천 년 동안 그다지 나쁘지 않았지요? 그러할지어다. 나는 온 곳에서부터 잘못이 없는 이 말씀에 나의 봉인을 설정합니다.

IN LOVE AND PEACE I STAND-BY; I AWAIT THY PETITION FOR UNDERSTANDING FOR IF YE ASK AND GO WITHIN, YE SHALL RECEIVE OF CLARITY.
    사랑과 평화 속에서 나는 대기합니다; 나는 이해하려고 하는 그대의 기원을 기대하고 기다립니다. 그대가 요청하고 안으로 들어가면, 그대는 명확하게 알게 될 것입니다.

I AM THAT I AM
    아이 엠 댓 아이 엠
    ADONAI
    아도나이
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 20:13.

Default 응답: 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다

CHAPTER 19
    19장

REC #1 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록 #1

SAT., AUG. 12, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 361
    YEAR 2, DAY 361, 1989년 8월12일 토요일 오전 7:00

JUDAS IN CONCLUSION
    유다의 결론

Greetings in Light. Judas present that we might continue and conclude this portion of the scrolls in transcription.
    속에서 인사합니다. 우리가 계속해서 사본 두루마리의 이 부분을 종결하기 위하여 유다가 참석합니다.

This portion is ended here because of events which will be happening in a timely way and it is time the misconceptions regarding "Jesus Christ" be further set to print. It has been done prior to this but has been mostly discounted. Always you can judge the content of "truth" in a thing by how much effort and what kind of effort is thrust at its discounting.
    이 번역은 적절한 방식으로 일어날 사건들로 인해 여기서 끝납니다. “예수 그리스도”에 관한 그릇된 생각이 더 자세히 출판되어야 하는 시기입니다. 그것이 이 부분 이전에 이루어져 왔으나 대부분 고려되지 않았습니다. 진실에 대한 무시를 밀어젖히는 여러 가지의 많은 노력에 의해서 여러분은 항상 어떤 일에서 “진실”에 대한 내용을 판단할 수 있습니다.

Other scripts were given voice in a country most distant from yours. They were, however, documented as in the primary pages indicated, by officers from Pleiades and are authentic, as are the labels of the officers involved.
    여러분으로부터 가장 먼 시골에서는 다른 스크립트들이 목소리로 제공되었습니다. 그렇지만, 그것들은 플레이아데스에서 온 관리들에 의해서, 처음 페이지에서 지시된 바와 같이 문서화되었으며, 믿을 만합니다. 개입한 관리들의 호칭이 그렇듯이 말입니다.

This is allowed today, that I might be in the clearing of my birthright on your planet at the time I walked in mortal form with you, Dharma, who walked with me as well. Many of us have been together many times in the service of truth; perhaps this final time we can get of it in proper format and truth with understanding.
    내가 그대, 다르마와 함께 몸의 형태로 걷는 시기에 여러분의 행성에서의 장자상속권이 분명해지도록 오늘 허용됩니다. 그녀는 나와 협조가 잘 되었지요. 우리들 중 많은 이들이 진실에 대한 봉사를 위해 여러 번 함께 하였습니다; 아마 우리가 적절한 형식과 진실의 깨달음으로 이 마지막 시기를 가질 수 있겠지요.

GOD PROMISE OF TRUTH IN THE LAST DAYS
    신은 마지막 날에 진실에 대하여 약속하다

These truths come forth now in the last days that there be records and availability for naught will be changed as far as the prophecies are concerned; however, ones must have access to truth for it is the promise of God that man find, hear and seek truth. This, that he may judge his path as the final Earth cycle is closed.
    이 진실들은 이제 마지막 날에 출판되어 기록물로 활용됩니다. 예언들이 관련되어 있는 한 무가치함은 변화될 것입니다; 그렇지만, 사람들은 모두 진실에 접근하여야 합니다. 인간이 진실을 발견하고, 듣고 찾아야 함은 이 정한 약속이기 때문입니다. 이것은, 지구의 마지막 주기가 종결됨으로써 인간이 자신의 여정을 판가름하도록 함입니다.

Other scribes and receivers will be putting to paper these same notations that each be kept in security. Honor those brave ones such as Eduard Billy Meier of Switzerland, who dared speak out that the path be opened. He has been sorely persecuted, ridiculed and harassed and ye ones are now coming forth to carry the banner that he find peace. You see, precious ones, the craft came and persons came from the craft, Billy was taken aboard with witness and still a world discounts.
    다른 서기들과 수신자들은 각각 비밀리에 보관했던 동일한 이 주석들을 문서화할 것입니다. 스위스에두아르트 빌리 마이어와 같은 용감한 이들에게 영광 있을지어다. 그는 길이 열렸다고 용감하게 말했습니다. 그는 심하게 박해받아 왔으며, 조롱당했으며 또 괴롭힘을 당해 왔습니다. 이제 그대들 모두는 그가 평화를 찾았다는 주장을 전하기 위해 앞으로 나옵니다. 소중한 그대들은, 우주선이 왔고 우주선으로부터 사람들이 왔으며, 빌리는 확실히 우주선에 승선했음을 알고 있는데 아직도 세상은 무시합니다.

You are taken into council nightly, aboard craft and elsewhere but in silence that you not suffer those things. However, it is very near when ye shall be flooded with presence of craft and association with fleet personnel and these things must be documented--first. So it is done, the portion required. The Master Jmmanuel Sananda is to make his appearance unto you very soon now and the written word must be made available.
    여러분을 밤마다 회의에 데리고 갑니다. 우주선을 타고 여러분이 경험한 일이 없는 다른 곳도 그러나 조용히. 그렇지만, 우주선의 출현과 요원 함대와의 교제가 쇄도할 시기가 매우 가깝습니다. 그리고 먼저--이 일들이 보도되어야 합니다. 그것이 이루어짐과 동시에, 그 부분이 요구됩니다. 마스터이신 사난다 임마누엘께서는 이제 곧 여러분에게 모습을 보이기로 되어 있으며 또 기록된 말씀은 반드시 활용되어야 합니다.

THOSE LAST YEARS IN INDIA
    인도에서의 마지막 여러 해

Those things that happened in India in those ancient days of two thousand years ago are not the level of importance as is that which we have just given unto you.
    이천 년 전의 고대에 인도에서 일어난 일들은 우리가 방금 여러분에게 제공한 것처럼 중요한 수준이 아닙니다.

People do not wish their "God" to have been a physical flesh and blood man who might have done of Earthly things. Well, he was and did. He publicly married and had several children. I travelled with him into our old, old age. I passed from your plane in about my ninetieth year, the Master Jmmanuel in well above his one hundredth year.
    사람들은 그들의 “”이 세속적인 것들로 이루어졌을지도 모르는 피와 살을 가진 사람이기를 바라지 않습니다. 그런데, 그는 피와 살로 된 사람이었으며 세속적이었습니다. 그는 공공연히 결혼했으며 여러 자식들을 낳았습니다. 나는 그와 함께 우리의 오랜, 옛날로 여행했습니다. 나는 대략 90세에 여러분의 세상을 떠났으며(죽었으며),대사이신 임마누엘께서는 100세 이상 건강하게 생존하셨습니다.

After leaving the area around Judea and travelling into India, we continued to travel the width and breadth of those countries in that geographic location. He spent much time in North India with myself, his mother, Mary, and his brother, Thomas. We were caused to be in flight most of the time for Jmmanuel was considered to be a revolutionary.
    유대 땅을 떠나 인도로 출발한 후, 우리는 지리적으로 넓고 넓은 그 시골을 여행하기를 계속했습니다. 그는 나와, 그의 모친 마리아, 그리고 그의 아우, 도마와 함께 인도의 북쪽에서 많은 세월을 보냈습니다. 우리는 대부분의 시간을 이동하게 되었는데, 임마누엘께서는 대개혁을 일으키기로 생각하였기 때문입니다.

It was in the north near the last of the mountains of the Himalayan Mountains in the western area known today as West Pakistan, that Mary became severely ill and passed from this plane. Jmmanuel was in his last years of his third decade at that time. Mary was a wondrous person and Thomas had reached his accountability and was a fine man.
    그곳은 오늘날 여러분이 서 파키스탄으로 알고 있는 서부지역의 히말라야 산맥 중 마지막 산맥의 북쪽 가까이였습니다. 그곳에서 마리아는 중병에 걸려 이 세상을 하직하였습니다. 그때가 임마누엘의 마지막 30년째였습니다. 마리아는 놀라운 사람이었으며 도마는 자신의 책무를 다하려고 노력했고 뛰어난 인물이었습니다.

After the death of Mary we moved on and passed into Cashmere and we travelled long in what you now refer to as Afghanistan and West Pakistan. About a dozen Israeli tribes had migrated from Israel and settled in that location.
    마리아의 죽음 후 우리는 이동하여 카시미르를 지나 여러분이 지금 아프카니스탄서 파키스탄이라 하는 곳에서 오래 여행했습니다. 대략 열 두 이스라엘 부족이 이스라엘에서 이주하여 그곳에서 정착하였습니다.

Jmmanuel put his family roots in Srinagar, in Cashmere, India and all his travels since that time were to and from that place. Jmmanuel was buried in Srinagar when his life human journey ended. I too was laid to death near that place.
    임마누엘인도, 카시미르스리나가르에 가족의 고향을 두었으며 그 이후 그의 모든 여행은 그곳으로부터 오갔습니다. 임마누엘은 그의 인간 생명 여정이 끝났을 때 스리나가르에 묻혔습니다. 나 역시 그 근처에 묻혔습니다.

Jmmanuel's first born son, Joseph, continued to write Jmmanuel's story after my passing and left India only after Jmmanuel's passing. He, too, travelled about the lands for several years but then returned to his father's land and settled in Jerusalem for his remaining life span. Joseph tended the scrolls after my death and added his portions. As he grew elderly he sought a safe place for their keeping and subsequently buried them within Jmmanuel's tomb where he originally was lain. These artifacts were discovered at the direct instructions of ones from these realms.
    임마누엘의 첫 번째로 태어난 아들, 요셉은, 나의 죽음 후 임마누엘의 전기를 계속 써 내려갔으며 그리고 임마누엘의 죽음 후에 인도를 떠났습니다. 그도 역시, 여러 해 동안 여러 곳을 여행하였으나 나중에는 부친의 고향으로 되돌아와 그의 여생 동안 예루살렘에서 정착하였습니다. 요셉은 나의 죽음 후 그 두루마리를 손질하였고 자신의 부분을 덧붙였습니다. 그가 나이 들었을 때 그것들을 보관할 안전한 장소를 찾았고 그 후 그것들을 임마누엘을 처음 뉘었던 그의 무덤 속에 묻었습니다. 이 유물들은 이들 계(외계? 천계?)의 존재들의 직접적인 지시로 발견되었습니다.

PREPARING NOW FOR HIS RETURN
    이제 그의 재림을 준비하며

Much blood has been spilled in the name of this Glorious and Wondrous Jmmanuel and it is to be before this cycle ends that it shall be vindicated. Jmmanuel Esu, the one you erroneously call Jesus Christ shall be vindicated from attachment to such actions for his teachings were never such. He cares not what you call his person; he cares greatly what ye attribute unto his person.
    영광스럽고 놀라운 임마누엘의 이름으로 많은 피가 흘렀으며 그리고 그 진실은 이 순환주기가 끝나기 전에 입증될 것입니다. 여러분이 예수 그리스도라고 잘못 부르고 있는 임마누엘 에수는 이러한 활동을 덧붙임으로써 진실이 입증될 것입니다. 그의 가르침은 결코 그렇지 않았기 때문입니다. 그는 여러분이 그의 인격에 이름 짓는 것에 관심을 갖지 않습니다; 그는 그대들이 그의 인격의 기원을 무엇으로 생각하느냐에 크게 관심을 갖고 있습니다.

This beloved one has grown into his full stature in the heavenly lineage and has attained his inheritance and patrimony; his oneness with God, Aton, and his rightful place of purity within The Creation as Creator. He is soon returning unto your planet that he might fulfill his commission and thus are we preparing the way for that coming. Ye have been sent before him that these things in these days be completed and set to order. Oh, blessed ones, ye shall be soon given the proof for which ye plead for the hour glass is all but run through.
    이 소중한 존재는 천상의 혈통 속에서 자신의 완전한 능력을 이루었으며 또 자신의 상속과 전통을; 아톤과의 합일, 그리고 창조주와 같이 창조 속에서 순수하고 정통적인 지위를 획득하였습니다. 그는 곧 여러분의 행성으로 돌아와서 자신의 직권을 이행할 것이며 따라서 우리는 재림을 위한 길을 준비하고 있습니다. 그대들은 이 시기에 그러한 일들이 전부 갖춰지고 정리되도록 그의 앞에 왔습니다. 오, 축복 받은 이들이여, 그대들은 곧 그대들이 간청하는 것에 대한 증거를 보게 될 것입니다. 잔에 찬 시간을 거의 다 써버렸기 때문입니다.

Ye had to grow in these passing years for things of Earth must pass as things of Earth, without force or coercion and in Earth manner. Ye will prevail for, precious ones, it is so written and as it is written within The Creation, so shall it come to pass in thy perceived reality for all is a thought of Creation and Creator.
    그대들은 이 과도기의 시기에 성장해야만 합니다. 무력 혹은 위압을 쓰지 않고 그리고 지구의 관습 내에서, 지구의 일들이 지구의 일로서 지나가야 하기 때문입니다. 사랑스러운 이들이여, 그대들은 극복할 것입니다. 창조의 안에서 기록된 그대로 그렇게 기록되었기 때문입니다. 모든 것이 창조창조주의 배려이므로 그것은 그대가 지각하는 현실 속에서 그렇게 일어날 것입니다.

JOY, GRATITUDE, HONOR AND RESPECT
    기뻐하고, 감사하며, 존중하고 존경하라

My joy at our communion is abundant--unlimited, indeed. This week of sharing has been indeed a journey's "end" and ye are greatly blessed beyond that which ye yet comprehend. All of you who serve in this tiny segment are of the most beloved and honored. Oh, but great shall be the rewards of that service.
    우리의 친교에서의 나의 기쁨은 풍성하며--참으로, 무한합니다. 이번 주의 공유하기(or 함께 하기)는 실로 여정의 “끝”이었으며 또 그대들은 그대들이 이제까지 깨달은 것 이상으로 크게 축복 받습니다. 이 작은 일에 봉사하는 여러분 모두는 가장 소중하고 또 명예롭습니다. 오, 그 봉사에 대한 오직 큰 보상이 있을 것입니다.

My gratitude is also expressed herein, to Commander Hatonn of Pleiades Fleet Command of the Intergalactic Federation Fleet and Council, Commanders Asket and Semjase who cleared the path prior to this expression in this format by mine own being.
    또한 여기에서, 은하연합함대위원회플레이아데스 함대 사령관 하톤과, 나 자신의 존재에 의해 이 형식으로 표현하기에 앞서서 길을 열어 준 사령관아스켓셈야제에게 나의 감사를 표합니다.

Above all ones, I give my honor and infinite respect and love unto Jmmanuel (Jesus) Esu, who is now known in his attained stature by Father Creator and within The Creation by the highest name; SANANDA.
    특히, 나는 임마누엘 (예수) 에수에게 나의 명예와 무한한 존경과 사랑을 드립니다. 그는 이제 아버지 창조주 곁에서 자신의 성장이 완성되었으며 또 창조 안에서 가장 높은 이름인; 사난다SANANDA로 알려져 있습니다.

MAY THESE WORDS BE TAKEN INTO THE EYES AND EARS OF RECEIVERS AS THE TRUTH THEY ARE. FOR IT WILL BE THE WAY OF TRUTH THAT MAN WILL EITHER SURVIVE OR PERISH, FOR HIS DAYS ARE SHORT UPON THY PLACE OF EARTH. UPON THESE WRITINGS I PLACE MINE SEAL AND I HEREBY RELEASE THE BURDEN OF THE LIE UPON MINE NAME FOR LO, THESE TWO MILLENNIUM.
    이 말씀들이 진실 그대로 수신자들의 눈과 귀로 듣고 보게 되기를 (바랍니다). 그것이 사람이 생존하거나 멸망할 진실의 길이 되기 때문이며, 지구에서 그의 날(=남은 활동 기간)이 짧기(=얼마 남지 않았기) 때문입니다. 이 기록물에 나는 나의 증인證印을 찍습니다. 그리고 나는 이로써 무려, 이천 년간 나의 이름에 대한 거짓말로 인한 무거운 짐을 내려놓습니다.

I AM THAT I AM, JUDAS ISCARIOTH
    아이 엠 댓 아이 엠, 유다 이스카리옷

SANANDA IN CONCLUSION
    사난다의 결언

I AM SANANDA, THAT I MIGHT SPEAK. I ALSO PLACE MINE SEAL UPON THESE WRITINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SCRIBED IN LOVE AND TRUTH. YE ONES CARRY THY BURDENS SO HEAVILY AND BLESSED ONES, I WOULD TAKE A PORTION FROM YOU FOR I CAN DO SO. SCENES MUST, HOWEVER, BE PLAYED OUT TO THE ENDING UPON THE SCREEN OF LIFE THAT EACH MAY ATTAIN FULFILLMENT OF SOUL PURPOSE AND PERFECTION. ALL THINGS IN THY JOURNEY PATH ALLOW THE GROWTH AND AS YOU REACH THY "GRADUATION" YOU CAN STAND PLEASED WITH THY PROGRESS IF YE HAVE LEARNED TRUTH AND BALANCE WITH AND WITHIN THE CREATION AND CAMPAIGNED EVER TOWARD PERFECTION IN THY GOD SELF AND UNTO THAT TOTAL PERFECTION.
    나는 사난다이며, 내가 말합니다. 나도 또한 사랑과 진실 속에서 기술한 이 기록물에 나의 증인證印을 찍습니다. 그대들 모두는 자신의 무거운 짐을 짊어지고 있는데 축복받은 이들이여, 나는 여러분으로부터 (그 무거운 짐의) 한 부분을 짊어질 것입니다. 나는 그렇게 할 수 있습니다. 그렇지만, 각자가 영혼의 목적과 완전을 달성하도록 하는 생애가 펼쳐지는 스크린 위에서 (생애의) 장면들은 종결되어야 합니다. 그대의 여정에서의 모든 것들이 성장을 허용합니다. 그리고 그대의 “졸업”에 도달할 때 그대들이 창조와 함께 또 창조의 안에서 진실과 균형을 배웠다면 그리고 총체적인 완전함을 향하여 또 자신의 신아GOD SELF 속에서의 완전함을 항하여 지금까지 종군하였다면 여러분은 자신의 진보로 기뻐할 것입니다.

THERE ARE ONES UPON YOUR PLACE THAT I GIVE INFINITE RESPECT AND DEDICATION FOR LIFELONG AND UNWAVERING SERVICE. THEIR NAMES MUST REST WITH ME, HOWEVER, FOR THEY ARE NOT YET SAFE FROM HARM IN THY LANDS, NOR WILL I PLACE OF THEIR LOVED ONES IN JEOPARDY. SO BE IT FOR YE MUST ALWAYS PROTECT OF THY BRETHREN. AS WE MOVE EVER CLOSER TO THE CLOSING PAGES, THE SLINGS AND ARROWS OF THINE EVIL ENEMIES WILL BECOME CONSTANT AND DEADLY. YE WILL, HOWEVER, BE GETTING HIGHER REINFORCEMENTS VERY SOON. HOLD THY COURSE FOR I CAPTAIN THIS SHIP AND I KNOW UNTO WHICH HARBOR IS SAFE.
    일생의 확고한 봉사에 대하여 내가 무한한 봉헌과 존경을 드리는 여러분의 위치에 있는 사람들이 있습니다. 그렇지만, 그들의 이름들이 나와 함께 잠들어 있습니다. 그대의 땅에서의 해악으로부터 아직 안전하지 않기 때문이며, 나는 그들 사랑하는 사람들을 위험에 처하게 할 수도 없습니다. 그대들은 항상 그대의 형제를 보호하도록 해야 합니다. 어쨌든 우리가 이 기록을 끝내감에 따라, 그대의 사악한 적들의 투석과 화살이 부단해지고 치명적이 될 것입니다. 그렇지만, 그대들은 곧 더 높이 강화되어 갈 것입니다. 그대의 행로를 계속 유지하세요. 나는 그 배를 통솔하고 있으며 또 나는 어느 항구가 안전한지 알기 때문입니다.

I AM HUMBLE IN THE SERVICE OF MY FATHER, MY GOD, MY GOD SELF, AND MY ONENESS WITHIN CREATION; I AM MOST HUMBLE IN MY SERVICE UNTO YOU, MY BROTHERS WHO YET WALK THE ROUGH PATH. I AM EVER BESIDE YOU. SO BE IT AND SELAH.
    나는 나의 아버지와, 나의 신, 나의 신아, 창조와의 나의 합일 안에서 부족합니다; 나는 아직 험한 진실을 걷고 있는 나의 형제들인, 여러분에 대한 나의 봉사가 매우 부족합니다. 나는 늘 여러분 곁에 있습니다. 그러할지어다. 평화가 있기를.

FIND THY PEACE AND BALANCE WITHIN AND HOLD UNTO IT.
    내면에서 평화와 균형을 찾아 (그것을) 내면 가까이 끌어당기세요.

IN THE BEAUTY AND THE GLORY OF CREATION WITH
    WHICH I AM ONE
    I AM OF GOD, I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA
    창조의 아름다움과 영광 속에서
    그와 함께 나는 하나이며
    나는 신에 속합니다. 아이 엠 댓 아이 엠. 나는 사난다입니다.

9:16 A.M, SATURDAY, AUGUST 12, 1989, YEAR 2, DAY
    END COMMUNIQUE DHARMA OUT
    YEAR 2, 1989년, 8월12일, 토요일, 오전 9시16분에
    공식발표를 끝내며
    다르마는 (교신을 마치고) 나갔습니다.

*SANANDA JMMANUEL ESU
    (Displayed on Easel of NANNETE CRIST JOHNSON,
    who created this figure within 3 days before the Easter In 1986)

Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 20:29.

주제글 정보