Default 응답: 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

CHAPTER 16
    16장

REC #1 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록#1

FRI., AUG. 11, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 360
    YEAR 2, DAY 360, 1989년 8월11일 금요일 오전 7:00

Please utilize the portion of Gabriel of 2-352. It is most suitable that this one speak of the crucifixion.
    2-352의 가브리엘 부분을 이용하세요. 이 분이 (십자가에) 못박힘에 대하여 증명하는speak 것이 가장 적절합니다.

SANANDA JMMANUEL AND JUDAS ISCARIOTH present and awaiting your preparation. Please go to the other recorder that we might pen a letter to your paper regarding thy local judge, Jason Brent. So be it. Credit should be given in a public manner when credit is due. This one has given no more justice than did Jmmanuel receive at the hands of the courts. Only the property in dispute is of difference; justice is justice and it is just that he receive attention in this, a book that will go forth throughout the world. These are the reasons, precious ones, that thy world is in total corruption and decay.
    사난다 임마누엘유다 이스카리옷이 참석하여 그대가 준비되기를 기다리고 있습니다. 우리가 그대의 지방 재판관 제이슨 브렌트에 관하여 편지를 쓸 수 있도록 다른 녹음기로 가세요. 아멘. 신용이 만기가 되면 신용은 공적인 방식으로 제공되어야 합니다. 그 사람은 임마누엘이 법정의 권력에서 받았던 것보다 더 많은 처벌을 주지 않았습니다. 논쟁 중의 재산만은 다릅니다; 처벌은 응보이며 전 세계로 나아갈 책 한 권, 그 안에서 주의를 받는 것뿐입니다. 사랑하는 이들이여, 그대의 세계가 총체적인 타락과 부패 속에 있다는 것이 그 이유들입니다.

*역자주; 다음에 등장하는 수호천사 가브리엘, 임마누엘께서 앞에서 밝히셨듯이, 임마누엘생부生父이십니다. 신약성경에는, 성령으로 잉태했다고 고쳐져 기록되었습니다.

*주2 ; 이 부분은, 임마누엘에게 우주의 DNA를 전해 주신 수호천사이며 생부生父이신 가브리엘께서 (다르마를 통해서) 직접 말씀하시는 내용의 기록입니다. 그는 탄생한 아기 임마누엘이 피살되지 않도록 (양부) 요셉에게 길을 안내하였고..그 후 이 땅에서 벌어진 모든 것을 지켜보고 계셨다는 것입니다. 지금도.. 하지만, 생부께서는 자신의 지극히 아끼고 사랑하는 아들에게 십자가에 못박히는 처참한 고통을 설정하였습니다...왜....?? (지금 이 시대의 어린 자녀를 둔 부모들은 이것을 유념하여 둘 필요가 있지 않을까요?) 세상 사람들의 모든 죄를 대속하기 위하여..십자가에 못박힘을 당했다고요..? 이해되지 않습니다. 왜냐면, 임마누엘께서는, 말씀으로 (세례 요한은 물로), 사람들의 죄를 씻어 주었음이 왜곡된 신약성경에도 기록되어 있기 때문입니다. 이 점을 숙고해 보아야 합니다. 그들의 설교는 앞뒤가 서로 맞지 않습니다.

REC # 1 GABRIEL
    가브리엘 기록#1

THU., AUG. 3, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 352
    YEAR 2, DAY 352, 1989년 8월3일 목요일 오전 7:00

GABRIEL TELLS OF THE CRUCIFIXION
    가브리엘께서 (십자가에) 못박힘에 대해 말씀하시다

I come this day that I might notarize mineself. I AM GABRIEL OF THE ARCHANGELIC REALMS OF LIGHT.
    나는 오늘 나 자신을 증명하려고 왔습니다. 나는 빛으로 이루어진 대천사계의 가브리엘입니다.

I come in that it is easier to speak objectively as observer than as participant. I am the bearer of the seed of the Christos unto thy place of density. So I was in the beginning, so I shall be in the ending--Gabriel, who has shared with Earth man since the beginning of Earth man. Mine seed has grown and passed his final initiation in the places of the Most High, Aton, Creator Source and ruler of the human races. Aton, one with The Creation, birthed of The Creation.
    나는 참여자로서이기 보다는 관찰자로서 객관적으로 말하는 것이 더 용이하다는 것을 말씀드립니다. 나는 밀도 있는 그대의 땅에 그리스도의 자손을 (주는) 사자使者bearer입니다. 그래서 나는 태초부터 있었으며, 그리하여 종말까지 존재할 것이며--가브리엘은, 지구 사람이 시작된 이래 지구 사람과 함께 해 왔습니다. 나의 자손은, 창조주 근원이시며 인류의 지배자이시며, 최상위자이신 아톤의 땅에서 성장하였으며 또 자신의 최종의 창시를 통과했습니다. 아톤께서는, 창조와 하나이시며, 창조로부터 태생하셨습니다.

Mine Light of Lights came not unto you two thousand years ago to bring peace unto a heinous land of evil. He, now blessed with his earned label of Sananda, came forth as Jmmanuel, to show of man the way through truth and wisdom for thy place was dark and evil. The beauteous son, Lucifer, had been cast forth from the Realms of Glory and order, unto the tiny planet of Earth that he might mend of his ways. It was ordained that the Lighted One would come forth in the proper time to begin to reclaim the souls in punishment with the fallen Angel. It made it not easier to fulfill the initiation and mission upon thy place. Sananda has been many times since on thy surface to meet ye ones in physical embodiment. To appear here and there that he might be remembered and ye might be reminded of his presence. He has grown into his total inheritance and has accepted the responsibilities thereof. It is now come the time of evolvement wherein he shall come forth again to reclaim God's Kingdom and return his peoples unto their rightful birthright in the Realms of Light. YOU, DEAR ONES. SANANDA IS A SON WHOM I CHERISH AND REVERE ABOVE ALL OTHERS FOR HE HAS GROWN IN PERFECTION AND THE CREATION REFLECTS IN PURITY THAT WONDROUS PERFECTION.
    이천 년 전 여러 중 나의 은 가증스러운 악의 땅에 평화를 가져오려고 여러분에게 오지 않았습니다. 지금은 사난다 호칭의 획득으로 축복 받은 그는, 진실과 지혜를 통하여 사람에게 길을 보이기 위해 임마누엘로서 왔습니다. 그대의 땅은 어둡고 사악하였기 때문이었습니다. 그 아름다운 아들, 루시퍼는, 영광왕국에서 추방되었으며 그리고 작은 행성 지구에 대하여, 자신의 길을 개선하도록 주문합니다. 적절한 시기에 존재가 타락한 천사와 함께 처벌 받을 영혼들을 교정하기 위해 오기로 정해졌었습니다. 그대의 땅에서 그 착수와 임무를 완수하기엔 쉽지 않았지요. 사난다(=임마누엘)는 그 후 내내 여러 번 육체를 구현하여 여러분들을 만나기 위해 그대의 땅 표면에서 존재해 왔습니다. 그가 기억되도록 또 여러분이 그의 현존을 상기하도록 여기저기에 출현하였습니다. 그는 완전한 상속으로 성장하였고 또 그것에 대한 여러 책임을 받아들였습니다. 그 곳에서 그는 한 번 더 왕국을 선언하기 위하여 또 자신의 사람들에게 왕국에 있는 그들의 정당한 장자 상속권을 돌려주기 위하여 올 시기가 지금 다가오고 있습니다. 친애하는 여러분. 사난다(=임마누엘)는 내가 소중히 하는 또 모든 다른 존재들 이상으로 존경하는 아들입니다. 그는 완전함 속에서 성장하였으며 그리고 창조께서는 순수함 속에서 그 놀랄만한 완전함을 반영하고 있기 때문입니다.

Ye ones of Earth must now revise thy thinking patterns. This beloved of beloved Christ Masters has undergone his final initiation and with it comes a new title, little ones. Ye shall accept and know him as Sananda. He is the Director of the New Dispensation. Ye have passed from under the old Law just as those of the ancient times of the Law of Moses passed into the newness with the birthing of Esu Jesus Immanuel. Ye have reached thy own fulfillment of the prophecies and closing of a cycle of experience of a planet and its peoples. These Laws have been in the revealing for some years of thy counting and few have accepted them. It is now time that they come forth in mass projection that man can have access to intelligent choices about his soul placement.
    지구에 존재하는 그대들은 이제 자신의 사고방식을 반드시 바꾸어야 합니다. 이 소중하고 소중한 그리스도 대사들은 자신의 최종 성인식initiation을 경험하였으며 그리고 귀여운 이들이여, 그것으로 새로운 직함이 생깁니다. 그대들은 그를 사난다로 이해하고 받아들일 것입니다. 그는 새 율법에 대한 지도자입니다. 고대 모세의 율법의 시기에 살았던 사람들이 에수 예수 임마누엘의 탄생과 더불어 새 율법 속을 지나온 것과 똑같이 그대들은 오래된 율법 아래를 지나왔습니다. 그대들은 예언들에 대한 그대만의 완성과 행성과 그 행성의 사람들의 체험의 순환이 끝남에 이르렀습니다. 이들 율법은 그대의 계산으로 몇 년 동안 드러나고 있었는데 거의 받아들이지 않았습니다. 지금은 율법이 사람으로 하여금 자신의 영혼의 위치에 대하여 지성적인 선택에 접근할 수 있도록 다량으로 투영되어 나오고 있는 시기입니다.

Ask of no man his opinion--it opens the door for the sinister forces. Keep your own counsel. Seek the Light and you shall find therein all which you have asked and that which you have sought. If ye ask in the name of the Lighted Ones, ye shall receive thy truth and confirmation. Mine son, Sananda, shall stand porter at the gate, that nothing enter into thy port, which is of darkness. He shall also stand porter at the gate of the universal dimensions that all men be counted in justice as measured by their Earth experiences. Ye ones of Earth have forgotten thy Source. Ye shall now be in thy remembering and for some who tarry, it shall be most unpleasant. I most unquestionably suggest you not deny this Liberator for this thy final opportunity to balance thine selves. So as it is written it shall come to pass in thy time upon this place. I, GABRIEL, PLACE MINE SEAL UPON THESE WORDS AND IT IS I WHO HOLDS THE TIME CLOCK IN MINE HAND. SO BE IT FOR I HAVE SPOKEN.
    아무도 자신의 의견을 요청하지 마십시오--그것은 사악한 힘을 향해 문을 엽니다. 여러분 자신만의 조언을 간직하세요. 을 추구하세요. 그러면 여러분은 그 속에서 여러분이 요청해 온 또 여러분이 찾아온 모든 것을 발견할 것입니다. 만일 그대들이 빛의 존재의 이름 안에서 요청하면, 그대들은 그대의 진실을 받을 것이며 또 확인할 것입니다. 나의 아들, 사난다(=임마누엘)가, 문에서 문지기로 서 있을 것이며, 암흑으로 된 것은, 아무 것도 그대의 문 안으로 들어가지 못합니다. 그는 또한 모든 사람들이 자신의 지구 체험에 의해 측정된 대로 공정하게 셈하여지도록 우주 차원의 문에서 문지기로 서 있을 것입니다. 지구의 여러분들은 자신의 근원을 잊어버렸습니다. 이제 그대들은 자신의 기억 속에 있게 될 것인데, 늦어지는 사람에게는, 그것이 가장 불쾌할 것입니다. 자신들의 균형을 이루게 하는 이 마지막 기회를 위하여 이 해방자Liberator를 거부하지 말 것을 나는 가장 확실하게 여러분에게 제안합니다. 이 땅에 그대의 시간 내에 그것이 지나가려고 올 것이니 기록된 대로 될 지어다. 나, 가브리엘은, 이 말씀들에 나의 봉인을 하노라. 나의 손 안에서 그 시기의 열쇠를 잡고 있는 자는 나이노라. 내가 말한바 그리 될지어다.

Ye will pen now, Dharma, for I wish to tell you the truth about the crucifixion in brief detail. There will be a time when it is more fully brought unto you for you ones do not yet understand the thought of God transference and manifestation--the illusion under which ye all function. Let us speak of that which transpired and the scripting truth therein. There are some ones of thy human peoples who will be given credit for that which they did at that time and this will be a format for so doing.
    다르마, 이제 그대들은 쓸 것이오. 나는 십자가에 못박힘에 대하여 주요 부분을 자세히 그대들에게 그 진실을 말하고자 하오. 그대에게 더 완전한 것을 가져다 줄 시기가 있을 것입니다. 여러분들은 의 배려가 전이되어 표현한 것-그대들 모두가 작용하는 환영illusion을 아직 이해하지 못하기 때문이오. 그 속에서 드러나고 기록되어 있는 진실에 대하여 말합시다. 그 때에 그들이 행한 것에 대하여 신뢰가 주어질 그대의 사람들 중 (=인류 중) 몇 사람이 있습니다. 그것이 그러한 행위에 대한 형식이 될 것이오.

After Esu's condemnation he was most brutally treated. They, his adjudgers, bludgeoned and scourged his body until his life blood flowed upon the floors and ground. They placed upon his shoulders a heavy cross of wood, so that he would carry this great burden himself to the place of his death. The cross was heavy and Jmmanuel writhed and moaned under his burden. His blood mixed with his sweat and was an evil mass. Ye ones flinch? Ye cannot be in the imagining of the scene nor of the gift he gave unto you that day; for he did not have to bear this burden and thank him for his willingness for the Lords of Heaven, including mineself, desired to smite the human races into the void.
    에수(=임마누엘/예수)의 유죄 판결 후 그는 가장 야만스레 대접을 받았습니다. 그들은, 그를 판결한 자들은, 그의 생명의 피가 바닥과 땅 위에 흐를 때까지 그의 몸을 곤봉으로 때리고 채찍질했습니다. 그들은 그의 양 어깨에 무거운 나무 십자가를 얹었고, 그리하여 그는 그 큰 짐을 자신이 죽을 그 장소까지 혼자 운반할 것입니다. 십자가는 무거웠기에 임마누엘은 자신의 무거운 짐 밑에서 괴로워했고 신음했습니다. 그의 피는 땀과 범벅이 되었으며 흉악한 덩어리였습니다. 여러분들은 움찔한가요? 그대들은 그 광경도 그가 그 날 여러분에게 준 선물도 상상할 수 없습니다; 그가 이 무거운 짐을 떠맡지 않고 그리고 나 자신을 포함하여, 천상의 여러 Lords께서 그의 자발적임에 감사하고, 그 인간 종족들을 공허 속으로 치려고 했기 때문입니다.

My child, Jmmanuel, collapsed under the heavy burden, for his strength left him. A stranger came along the path, named Simon of Cyrenea, and he was forced to help carry the cross. He bore it humbly and gladly for it was all he could do.
    나의 아들, 임마누엘은, 그 무거운 짐 밑에서 쓰러졌습니다. 그의 체력이 다 떨어졌기 때문입니다. 키레네아 가문의 시몬이라 하는, 한 낯선 사람이 그 길을 따라 왔는데, 그는 그 십자가 운반을 돕도록 강요받았습니다. 그는 겸손하게 또 기꺼이 십자가를 졌습니다. 그가 할 수 있었던 것은 그것이 전부였기 때문이었습니다.

It took long to reach the place called Golgatha for the path there was difficult because he was mocked and beaten and stones were cast forth upon him. Those along the path forced wine mixed with gall taken from animals, into his mouth and spat upon him. When he refused to drink of the potions, they beat him more and forced it into his mouth.
    골고다라 하는 곳에 이르기까지는 오래 걸렸습니다. 그 길은 어려움이 있었는데 왜냐하면 그는 조롱당했고 두들겨 맞았으며 또 돌이 그에게 던져졌기 때문이었습니다. 그 길을 따라 온 사람들은 동물에서 채취한 쓸개즙을 섞은 포도주를, 강제로 그의 입 속으로 먹였으며 그에게 침을 뱉았습니다. 그가 한 잔 마시기를 거절했을 때는, 그들은 그를 더 때리고 또 그의 입 속으로 그 쓸개즙을 섞은 포도주를 강제로 먹였습니다.

Ah, it was a hateful lot that day, children of Earth. It was the custom to bind a person onto the cross with strapping but not so for this lamb of God. They forced him down on the cross, stretching his limbs and beating him, and they nailed his hands and his feet onto the wood. They placed the nails also through his wrist tendons whereby the nails would not pull away through the flesh.
    아, 지구의 자손들이여, 증오에 찬 운명의 날이었습니다. 가죽 끈으로 사람을 십자가에 묶는 것이 관습이었으나 God의 어린 양에게는 그렇지 않았습니다. 그들은 그의 수족을 잡아당기고 매질하면서, 그를 십자가 위에서 강제로 눌러, 그리곤 (십자가) 나무 위에 그의 두 손과 두 발 부분에 못을 박았습니다. 그들은 또한 그의 손목 힘줄을 관통하여 못을 박았는데 그렇게 하여 그 못들이 몸에서 뽑히지 않도록 했습니다.

After they impaled him upon the cross and put the cross upright into the posthole prepared, letting it fall the depth of the hole that he might be jostled and jolted, they stripped him naked and shared his clothing among themselves and cast a lot for his robes of mockery. They laughed at his nakedness and spake vulgar jokes about his maleness. There was no degradation or debasement left unutilized that day.
    그들이 십자가 위에 있는 그를 (뾰쪽한 것으로) 찔러 꿴 후 준비한(미리 파 놓은) 구덩이 속으로 십자가를 똑바로 세웠는데, 그 십자가를 구덩이 깊이 떨어뜨리면서 그가 부딪치고 덜컹거리며 흔들렸을 것이며, 그들은 그를 벗겨 그의 옷을 서로 나누어서(찢어서..?) 놀림감의 그의 옷을 두고 제비뽑기 했습니다. 그들은 그의 벗은 모습에 흥겨워했으며 그의 남성maleness에 대하여 속된 농담을 지껄였습니다. 그 날의 타락 혹은 저질은 극치였습니다.

They sat and watched him lest someone would come and take down the cross. For you see, there is no way to get a man from a cross except to take it down and lay it out. It takes many men to lift a body and cross up from a hole and lay it down so it is usually left to fall. Elsewise a scaffolding would be built upon which to stand.
    그들은 누군가 와서 십자가를 내리지 않도록 앉아서 지켰습니다. 여러분이 아는 바와 같이, 십자가를 내려서 가로 눕히지 않고서는 십자가로부터 사람을 떼어낼 방법이 없습니다. 시체와 십자가를 구덩이 위로 들어 올려 그것을 눕히려면 많은 남자들이 필요하여 그래서 보통 죽도록 내버려 둡니다. 그렇지 않으면 움직이지 않도록 발판재료가 설치되곤 합니다.

Two murderers were crucified with him, one to his right and one to his left. Those who were around him, blasphemed him and mocked him and laughed at him. Great sense of humor, ye ones of earth! They screamed and said, "Since you are the king of wisdom, help yourself. Since you are the son of a celestial son and have great strength, why do you not get off the cross?"
    두 살인자가 그와 함께 십자가형을 받았는데, 하나는 그의 오른편에 그리고 하나는 왼편에 매달렸습니다. 그의 주위에 있었던 그들은, 임마누엘에게 불경스런 말을 했으며 또 그를 비웃었습니다. 지구의 그대들, 참으로 유머가 대단합니다! 그들은 외치며 말했습니다. “당신은 지혜의 왕이니, 스스로를 구하시오. 당신은 천자의 아들이고 또 위대한 힘을 가지고 있는데, 왜 십자가를 떼어놓지 않소?”

Likewise did the scribes from the temple and the Pharisees, the high priests and elders of the people mock him, and they said, "You helped others, but you can not help yourself. Since you are a king of wisdom, get down from the cross and help yourself. And if you do that, we will believe in your teachings." DOES THIS SOUND A BIT FAMILIAR TO YE ONES. "IF YE WILL BUT PROVE UNTO US, THEN WE WILL BELIEVE!" ???
    마찬가지로 신전에 있는 유대인 율법학자들과 바리새 사람들, 사제들, 장로들도 그를 조롱하였으며 또 말했습니다. “그대는 다른 사람들을 도왔으나, 그대 자신을 도울 수 없도다. 그대는 지혜의 왕이니, 십자가로부터 내려와서 자신을 도우라. 만일 그대가 그것을 행하면, 우리는 그대의 가르침을 믿을 것이니라.” 이 말은 그대들에게 조금 친숙하게 들리지 않습니까? “만일 그대가 그러고자 한다면 다만 우리에게 입증하라, 그러면 우리가 믿으리라!” ???

Further, they chided, "He trusted in his wisdom in being the son of the angel, Gabriel, Thus, may his wisdom or the angel, Gabriel, save him if he wants to." BUT I WAS CONSTRAINED TO HOLD MINE WRATH FOR IT WAS TO BE SANANDA’S PATH; NOT MINE. BUT MINE WRATH DID NOT GO UNNOTED.
    더욱이, 그들은 “그는 천사 가브리엘의 아들이라 하고 자신의 지혜를 믿었오. 따라서, 그의 지혜 혹은 천사 가브리엘은, 그가 구출을 바란다면 그를 구할 것이오.” 하지만 나는 부득이 나의 노여움을 억누르지 않을 수 없었습니다. 그것이 나의 길이 아니고; 사난다의 길이었기 때문입니다. 그러나 나의 노여움은 (그들의) 주의를 끌었습니다.

The sky became darkened and the sun was covered over but not by clouds, and a great storm arose across the land, which did not happen often in that time of cycle.
    하늘은 검게 되어 구름으로 덮이지 않았으나 해가 가려졌으며, 거대한 폭풍이 땅을 가로질러 일어났습니다. 그것은 그 시기에 가끔 발생되지 않았습니다.

Mine son cried out; "I thirst, give me something to drink." And thereupon, one of them went, took a sponge from a pail, filled it with vinegar, put it on a pole, and gave it to him to drink. And then what did the kind ones in the crowd offer? "Do not give him more to drink. Let us see for how long he can bear this." I WOULD BEAR NO MORE. AND THE THUNDER OF MINE VOICE ROLLED UPON THAT PLACE AND JMMANUEL CRIED OUT AGAIN, BUT NOBODY UNDERSTOOD HIM, FOR HIS SPEECH SEEMED CONFUSED AS HE CONVERSED WITH ME. THE WHOLE OF THE LAND TREMBLED AND THE EARTH QUAKED. WHEN MINE SON SETS HIS FOOT AGAIN ON THAT PLACE THE EARTH WILL SPLIT IN A CHASM OF SUCH DEPTH IT WILL HAVE NO BOTTOM AND THE MULTITUDES WILL BE CAST WITHIN FOR IT IS THE LAND OF EVIL. FOR MINE WRATH IS UNBOUNDED!
    나의 아들은 소리쳤습니다; “나는 목이 마르오, 나에게 마실 것을 좀 주시오.”
    그러자, 그들 중 하나가 가서 들통에 있는 해면sponge 하나를 꺼내, 식초를 섞어, 그것을 막대기에 달아서, 그에게 마시라고 주었습니다. 그리고 그때에 무리 속에서 그 친절한 자들이 뭐라고 권했습니까? “그에게 마실 것을 더 주지 마. 그가 이것을 얼마나 오래 버틸 수 있는지 보자.” 나는 더 이상 참지 않을 것입니다. 그리고 나의 음성으로 된 천둥이 그 곳에 울렸고 임마누엘은 다시 외쳤습니다. 하지만 아무도 그의 말을 이해하지 못 했습니다. 그의 말은 그가 나와 대화하는 것처럼 혼란되어 보였기 때문입니다. 그 땅 전체가 떨렸고 흔들렸습니다. 나의 아들이 자신의 발을 그 곳에 다시 대었을 때 그 땅은 바닥이 없는 깊은 구덩이 속에서 갈라질 것이며 또 많은 사람들이 그 속으로 던져질 것입니다. 그것은 사악한 땅이기 때문입니다. 나의 노여움은 끝이 없기 때문입니다!

Mine beloved's head fell forward for I took his pain and consciousness unto mineself and that which man did that day shall be visited upon him in return in a day of nearness. For that which a man sends forth, returns unto him in increased measure. Be most careful of that which ye sow.
    나의 소중한 아들의 머리는 앞으로 떨어졌습니다. 내가 그의 고통과 의식을 나에게로 가져왔기 때문입니다. 사람이 그 날 행한 것은 가까운 날에 답례로 그에게로 돌아갈 것입니다. 사람이 앞으로 보내는 것은, 증가하여 그에게로 되돌아옵니다. 그대들이 씨 뿌리는 것을 가장 소중히 하세요.

Jmmanuel fell into a deep coma from which there appeared no breath for I breathed for him, nor was there motion of any sign from his physicalness. The cruel mockers thought him dead. A soldier took his lance and pierced his loins to see whether or not Jmmanuel was dead. From the wound came blood mixed with water as is the case in a person who is dead or half dead from blood stagnation in a hanging stance. Since the soldier was sure Jmmanuel was dead he informed the others thereof. They were all astonished, for it was most unusual that one crucified would die so quickly. However, it had been a most dreadful day and the earth still shook and tremored and the sun was still covered and hail came from the sky where there were no clouds and the sky was red with mine fury, for red is mine ray of vibration. God Aton, angry? Oh ones, ye shall soon be in the finding out just how angry! YE ONES OF OURS ARE NO DIFFERENT; THE HEAVENS WEEP AND BOIL WHEN YE ARE TROUBLED AND INJURED. ALL IS MARKED INTO THE RECORDS UPON WHICH MAN WILL STAND IN JUDGE OF SELF. ALL! MAN WILL PRAY FOR DEATH AND IT WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNTO HIM FOR HE WILL FACE HIS CRIMES AGAINST THE LAWS OF CREATION.
    임마누엘은 깊은 혼수상태에 빠졌으며 내가 그를 대신해 숨을 쉬고 있었기 때문에 (그가) 숨 쉬지 않는 듯 보였고, 그의 몸으로부터 어떤 기색도 없었습니다. 그 잔혹한 조롱자들은 그가 죽었다고 생각했습니다. 한 병사가 창을 들고 임마누엘이 죽었는지 보려고 그의 허리를 찔렀습니다. 사람이 죽었거나 혹은 반쯤 죽은 사람의 경우와 같이 매달린 자세에서의 피의 정체로 그 상처로부터 물이 섞인 피가 나왔습니다. 그 병사는 임마누엘이 죽었음을 확신하고 그것을 다른 병사들에게 알렸습니다. 그들은 모두 깜짝 놀랐습니다. 십자가에 못박힌 사람이 그렇게 빨리 죽는 것은 극히 생소하기 때문이었습니다. 그렇지만, 그날은 가장 무서운 날이었는데 땅은 아직 흔들리고 떨렸으며 해는 가려졌으며 구름이 없는 하늘로부터 우박이 떨어졌으며 또 하늘은 나의 격분으로 붉게 물들었습니다. 붉은 빛은 내가 진동하는 광선이었기 때문입니다. 아톤께서, 노하신 걸까요? 오 여러분, 그대들은 곧 얼마나 노했는지 알게 될 것입니다! 우리들의 그대들 모두는 다르지 않습니다; 그대들이 고통을 당하고 상처 입으면 천상은 슬퍼하고 격분합니다. 사람이 자신에 대한 심판에 세워지면 모든 것이 기록에 표시됩니다. 모든 것이! 사람이 죽기를 빌지만 그것은 그에게 승인되지 않습니다. 그는 창조의 법칙을 어겨 자신의 죄를 짓는 것이기 때문입니다.

Within the crowd were also women and others who watched from the distance, for they were followers of Jmmanuel and had served him, and they had come unto Galilee to stand with him. Among them was Mary, the mother of Jmmanuel, and Mary Magdalene, and others who cared greatly for this peaceful man of perfection.
    또한 멀리서 지켜본 여인들과 다른 사람들이 군중 속에 있었습니다. 그들은 임마누엘의 추종자들이었으며 그를 섬겼기 때문인데, 그들은 그와 함께 서 있기 위하여 갈릴리로 왔습니다. 그들 중에는 임마누엘의 모친인 마리아마리아 막달린, 그리고 이 완전하고 온화한 사람을 매우 염려하는 다른 사람들이 있었습니다.

When the mass of people went away, they came to him, knelt before the cross and cried bitterly, for they too thought Jmmanuel dead.
    한 무리의 사람들이 떠나자, 그들은 그에게 와서, 십자가 앞에서 무릎을 꿇고 통렬히 울었습니다. 그들도 역시 임마누엘이 죽었다고 생각했기 때문이었습니다.

However, among them was one man, JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA, who was also a follower of Jmmanuel. He watched Jmmanuel closely and knew Jmmanuel was only deeply comatose for I spoke unto him. He told no one. He went quickly into the city and to Pilote and asked for the body of Jmmanuel so that he could bury him. Pilote ordered that Jmmanuel's body was to be turned over to Joseph for he wanted the entire circumstance quieted.
    그렇지만, 그들 중 아리마태요셉이라 하는 한 사람이 있었는데, 그도 또한 임마누엘의 추종자였습니다. 그는 임마누엘을 가까이 지켜보고 임마누엘께서 단지 깊은 혼수상태에 있음을 알았습니다. 내가 그에게 말했기 때문입니다. 그는 아무에게도 말하지 않았지요. 그는 빨리 시내로 가서 빌라도에게 그를 묻도록 임마누엘의 시신을 요청했습니다. 빌라도는 전체 상황이 조용해지기를 원했으므로 임마누엘의 시신을 요셉에게 넘기라고 명령했습니다.

Many then came with Joseph and they gently took Jmmanuel off the cross, and Joseph wrapped the body into a pure flaxen shroud which he had prepared prior and which would ultimately reflect the image of Jmmanuel. Then Joseph, and those with him, carried the body of Jmmanuel the long way to Jerusalem and placed him outside of the city into his own tomb, which he had cut into a rock for his own burial place.
    그 다음 많은 사람들이 요셉과 함께 왔고 그들은 십자가로부터 임마누엘을 조용히 옮겼습니다. 그리고 요셉은 그가 전에 준비해 두었던 그리고 궁극적으로 임마누엘의 성상聖像image을 반영할 담황갈색의 깨끗한 수의로 그 시신을 둘러쌌습니다. 그 다음 요셉은, 사람들과 함께, 임마누엘의 시신을 예루살렘까지 먼 길을 운반하여 시 바깥에 있는 자신의 묘 안으로 그를 안치했습니다. 그것은 요셉이 자신만의 묘지용으로 바위 안으로 깎은 곳입니다.

He then had rolled a large rounded rock in front of the door of the tomb and went away, in order to obtain some medicine in order to nurse Jmmanuel. But the entrance was put under guard by soldiers and Jmmanuel's mother, Mary, lest anyone go in and steal the body.
    그 다음 그는 무덤의 출입구 앞에 둥글고 큰 바위를 굴려놓고. 임마누엘을 간호하기 위하여 어떤 약을 구하려고, 떠났습니다. 그러나 그 출입구는, 누구도 안으로 들어가서 그 시신을 훔치지 못하도록, 병사들과 또 임마누엘의 모친인, 마리아가 경계하였습니다.

Joseph of Arimathea searched, and found, Jmmanuel's friends from India and went back with them to the tomb; they went to Jmmanuel through a second entrance, which was a secret passage, and nursed him for three days and three nights, so that he was soon somewhat recovered that he would have strength restored.
    아리마태요셉은, 인도에서 온 임마누엘의 친구들을 찾아, 그들과 함께 그 무덤으로 돌아 왔습니다. 그들은 비밀의 통로인, 두 번째 입구를 통하여 임마누엘에게 갔으며, 그리고 사흘 낮과 사흘 밤 동안 그를 간호했으며, 그리하여 그는 곧 원기를 되찾도록 어느 정도 회복되었습니다.

The tomb remained in guarded state for the priests and the Pharisees had gone to Pilote saying, "Lord, we considered that this crazy man said when he was still alive, 'I shall return after three days and three nights and rise, for I shall only be in a languor.' Therefore, please continue the guard for the full time lest the last deception may not be worse than the first ones."
    무덤은 경계상태로 남았는데 왜냐하면 사제들과 바리새 사람들이 빌라도에게 가서 말했기 때문입니다. “총독님, 이 미친 자는 그가 아직 살아 있었을 때 말했습니다. ‘나는 사흘 낮과 사흘 밤이 지난 후에 일어나 돌아오리니, 내가 다만 침체 상태에 있게 될 것이오.’ 그러므로, 마지막 속임수가 처음의 것들보다 더 심해지지 않도록 종일 감시를 해 주소서.”

Pilote was most willing to grant such a request for the incident was most distressing to him and he wanted it all behind him. The soldiers then went to the tomb and sealed the rock which had been placed in the opening. They knew not, however, of the second opening so assistants could go and come from the secret entrance without being seen. On the third day Jmmanuel was strong enough to stand and walk. Easter was past and the first day of the week had come and three days and nights had also passed after which Jmmanuel had said that he would live again after his apparent death.
    빌라도는 그러한 요구를 최대한 기꺼이 허락하기로 했습니다. 그 사건이 자신을 가장 괴롭히고 있었으며 또 그는 그것이 모두 자신의 뒤에 있기를 바랐던 것입니다. 그 후 병사들은 무덤으로 가서 입구에 놓였었던 그 바위를 봉해 버렸습니다. 하지만, 그들은 두 번째 입구를 모르고 있었고, 그래서 간호원들이 발각되지 않고 그 비밀 입구를 들어갔다 나올 수 있었습니다. 세 번째 날에 임마누엘은 일어서서 걷기에 충분히 강해졌습니다. 임마누엘께서 자신의 명백한 죽음 후에 다시 살아날 것임을 말한 후 부활절이 지났고 그 주의 첫 날이 왔으며 사흘 낮과 사흘 밤도 또한 지났습니다.

And behold, a great thunder arose in the air and a radiant light came down from the sky and landed, not far from the tomb, on the earth. I HAD COME TO CLAIM MINE SON.
    그러자, 웬일인가, 공중에서 우레 같은 소리가 일어났고 하늘로부터 찬란한 빛이 내려와, 무덤에서 멀지 않은, 땅 위에 닿았습니다. 나는 나의 아들을 되찾기 위해 왔었습니다.

I WENT TO THE TOMB, AND THE SOLDIERS MOVED ASIDE FOR THEY WERE TERRIFIED BUT I RAISED MY HAND AGAINST THEM AND STRUCK THEM WITH LIGHTNING CURRENTS, ONE FOLLOWING ANOTHER. THEY WERE STUNNED AND FELL TO THE GROUND AND WERE UNCONSCIOUS FOR A LONG TIME. THEN I WENT TO THE TOMB, ROLLED THE STONE AWAY FROM THE DOOR AND SAID TO BLESSED MARY, MOTHER OF JMMANUEL AND MARY MAGDALENE, TO NOT BE AFRAID. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE SEEKING AND TENDING OF JMMANUEL WHO WAS CRUCIFIED. BUT I TOLD THEM HE WAS NOT THERE FOR HE LIVED AND I SHOWED UNTO THEM THE PLACE WHERE HE HAD LAIN. I WAITED UPON MINE SON AND COUNSELED WITH HIM FOR MINE PAIN AND ANGER WERE STILL MOST GREAT. I TOLD THESE BELOVED ONES WHO STOOD WATCH THAT JMMANUEL WOULD WALK BEFORE THEM TO GALILEE, AND THERE THEY WOULD SEE HIM. THEY WERE FILLED WITH CONFUSION FOR THEY THOUGHT HIM DEAD AND WERE DISTRESSED AT THE EMPTY TOMB. I TOLD THEM TO LOOK NOT FOR THE LIVING AMONG THE DEAD AND TO GO FORTH TO TELL THE DISCIPLES. I WARNED THEM TO TELL NONE OTHER.
    내가 무덤으로 가니, 병사들이 옆으로 비켰는데 그들이 겁이 났기 때문입니다. 하지만 나는 그들을 향해 손을 들어 번개 전류로, 한 병사를 치고 이어서 다른 병사를 쳤습니다. 그들은 기절하여 땅바닥으로 쓰러졌고 또 오랫동안 의식이 없었습니다. 그 다음 나는 무덤으로 가서, 입구에 있는 바위를 옆으로 굴렸고 그리고 임마누엘의 모친인, 축복 받은 마리아와 마리아 막달린에게, 두려워 말라고 말했습니다. 나는 그들이 십자가에 못박힌 임마누엘을 지키고 있고 또 찾고 있음을 알고 있습니다. 하지만 나는 그들에게 그가 살아났으므로 여기에 없다고 말했고, 또 나는 그들에게 그가 뉘어져 있던 곳을 보여 주었습니다. 나는 나의 아들을 기다렸고 그리고 그와 함께 의논했습니다. 나의 고통과 분노가 아직도 매우 크기 때문이었습니다. 나는 움직이지 않는 그 소중한 이들에게 임마누엘이 그들 앞에서 갈릴리까지 걷는 것을 지켜보라고, 그리고 거기서 그들이 그를 볼 것이라고 말했습니다. 그들은 혼란으로 가득했는데 그들은 임마누엘이 죽었다고 생각했고 또 무덤이 비어 있어 괴로워했기 때문입니다. 나는 그들에게 죽은 자 사이에서 살아 있는 자를 찾지 말고 제자들에게 알리러 가라고 말했습니다. 나는 그들에게 다른 아무에게도 말하지 말라고 권했습니다.

They told no other but the soldiers roused and were surprised at what had happened and left hurriedly to go into the city and spread the news of what happened. They came to the high priests and the elders of the council to have a secret meeting, so that they would know what to lie unto the people.
    그들은 아무에게도 말하지 않았지만 병사들은 깨어나 일어난 일에 놀랐으며 그리고 허둥지둥 시내를 향하여 떠났고 또 일어난 일을 퍼뜨렸습니다. 그들은 비밀회의를 열기 위해 사제들과 평의회의 장로들에게 왔습니다. 그리하여 그들은 사람들에게 무슨 거짓말을 할 것인가를 알 것입니다.

The soldiers were given a large sum of money to keep them silent and were told to tell the people that Jmmanuel's disciples had come at night and had taken his body. The soldiers took the money and did as requested.
    병사들은 일어난 일에 대하여 침묵을 지키도록 많은 돈을 받았으며 그리고 밤에 임마누엘의 제자들이 와서 그의 시신을 훔쳤다고 사람들에게 말하라고 (하는 지시를) 들었습니다. 병사들은 돈을 받았고 그리고 요구대로 했습니다.

Mary and Mary Magdalene went away and did as I had told them and again they were visited by an etheric being they considered to be me. Mary went to the "guardian angel" (being) who wore a brilliant white garment and was radiant in aspect and reached forth to grasp his hand. But he stepped back and explained that he was different in kind than them and his garment was a protection against the world atmosphere and contamination. He further told them that if they persisted and touched him, they would be consumed by fire for he was energy form. They were gently told to go their way and do as instructed.
    마리아와 마리아 막달린이 떠났고 또 내가 그들에게 말한 대로 했으며 그리고 다시 그들은 나라고 생각한 에테르 존재의 방문을 받았습니다. 마리아는 희고 찬란한 긴 옷을 입었으며 또 찬란한 모습의 그 “수호천사” (존재)에게 가 그의 손을 움켜쥐려고 했습니다. 하지만 그는 뒤로 물러났고 자신은 그들과 종류가 다르며 자신의 긴 옷은 세상의 공기와 오염으로부터 보호되어 있다고 설명했습니다. 그는 그들이 만일 고집하여 자신을 만지면, 자신은 에너지 형태이므로 그들이 불에 타 사라질 것이라고 덧붙여 말했습니다. 그들은 떠나라고 하는 온화한 말씀을 들었으며 그리고 그들은 지시받은 대로 행합니다.

As they went their way they met Peter and another disciple and told them what had transpired. Peter and the other disciple rushed to the tomb and found another of the disciples already there. They looked within and saw the shrouds, neatly lying on the ground, and the first disciple was filled with fear and did not wish to go within the tomb. Peter came forth and went into the tomb and found everything like the disciple had seen, the shrouds were carefully folded and placed on the ground, also there was the shroud which now bore the imprint of Jmmanuel's features and body. Also there were the salves and herbs along with some figures of clay which were quite strange in appearance, the men never having seen such before. Peter and the other two disciples left the tomb after tending the remnants in security and returned to the city to gather with the remaining disciples.
    그들이 길을 떠났을 때 베드로와 다른 제자들을 만나 그들에게 일어난 일을 말했습니다. 베드로와 다른 제자들이 무덤으로 달려갔는데 거기에 이미 온 또 다른 제자들을 보았습니다. 그들이 안을 쳐다봤는데 땅바닥에 말끔하게 가로놓여 있는, 수의를 보았습니다. 첫 번째 제자는 두려움에 차 무덤 안으로 들어가지 않으려 했습니다. 베드로가 앞으로 나와 무덤 안으로 들어가서 그 제자가 본 것같이 모든 것을 보았는데, 수의가 조심스럽게 포개져 땅 위에 놓여 있었으며, 목하 임마누엘의 얼굴과 몸의 흔적이 드러나는 수의도 또한 있었습니다. 또한 보기에 좀 낯선 찰흙으로 된 어떤 형상을 따라 고약과 약초가 있었는데, 사람들이 전에는 그런 것을 결코 본 적이 없었습니다. 베드로와 다른 두 제자는 남은 것들을 안전하게 정리한 후 무덤을 떠나 남아있는 제자들을 모으기 위해 시내로 돌아갔습니다.

Dharma, it is quite enough for you this day, chela, for truth is difficult after thousands of years, to change from fiction into fact. YE ONES WHO DARE TO SCRIBE OF TRUTH ARE REVERED AND CHERISHED AND WE WILL STAND GUARD OF THEE THAT YE FEAR NOT. I PLACE MINE SEAL UPON THIS TRUTH THAT MAN MAY COME TO KNOW. THE RECORDS WILL BE SET TO RIGHT THAT THE HISTORY SHOW ACCURATELY FOR YE ARE IN THY BEGINNING TIMES. SO BE IT FOR AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS UPON THY PLACE. ALL THOSE THINGS OF THE PROPHECIES WILL BE IN THE PASSING AND THIS IS THAT YE ONES OF LIGHT SHALL BE IN THE SAFETY OF OUR WINGS OF LIGHT. I SANCTION THESE WORDS IN TRUTH AND I HEREBY PLACE MINE HOLY BENEDICTION.
    다르마, 오늘은 아주 충분합니다. 진실이, 가공의 이야기를 사실로 바꾸기에는 수 천 년 후에도 어렵습니다. 진실을 대담하게 새기는 그대들은 존경받고 소중히 여겨집니다. 또 우리는 두려워하지 않는 그대들을 지키고 서 있을 것입니다.
    나는 사람이 알게 될 이 진실에 나의 봉인을 합니다. 그 기록물들은 역사가 정확하게 보여주도록 올바르게 기록될 것입니다. 여러분은 시작하는 시기에 있기 때문입니다. 천상에서 기록된 대로 그것이 그대의 땅에 거쳐 갈 것이니라. 모든 예언들은 지나갈 것이며 그리고 빛의 그대들은 우리의 안전한 빛의 날개 속에 있을 것입니다. 나는 진실 속에서 이 말씀들을 확인하며 여기에 나의 신성한 축복을 드립니다.

I AM THAT I AM, I AM GABRIEL
    OF THE HIERARCHY OF THE HOLY LIGHTED ANGELIC REALMS
    COME FORTH THAT YE KNOW OF MINE SON,
    SANANDA, IN THE LIGHT OF THE ONE GOD OF THE CREATION.
    아이 엠 댓 아이 엠,
    나는 유일하신 신, 창조의 빛 속에 있는,
    나의 아들, 사난다를 그대들에게 알리는
    신성한 빛의 대천사계에 있는 가브리엘이노라.
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 20:00.

Default 응답: 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

CHAPTER 17 (17장)

REC #2 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록 #2
    FRI., AUG. 11, 1989 9:45 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 360
    YEAR 2, DAY 360, 1989년 8월11일 금요일 오전 9:45

Judas present, Dharma, that we might continue. Blessings upon these words that I can tell of the story in accuracy. So be it.
    다르마, 계속하기 위해 유다가 왔습니다. 내가 정확하게 그 이야기를 증명할 수 있는 이들 말씀에 축복을 빕니다. 아멘.

THREE DAYS LATER
    삼 일 뒤

On the evening of the third day following crucifixion of Jmmanuel, the disciples were gathered in a room, in the city in which they had taken their last meal with Jmmanuel. It was the time of the ancient holiday of Easter, and they had gathered to speak of the things which had been happening. Behold the door opened and a stranger entered; someone they had never seen before. The person had a cloth across his face. They were immediately afraid it might be one of the Jews come to betray them.
    임마누엘의 십자가에 못박힘이 있은 다음 세 번째 날 저녁, 임마누엘과 함께 마지막 식사를 했던 그 시내에서, 제자들은 방 안에 모였습니다. 예로부터의 부활절(321일 이후의 만월 다음에 오는 첫 일요일) 휴일이었습니다. 그들은 일어나고 있었던 일들에 대하여 이야기하려고 모였습니다. 웬 일인가. 문이 열렸고 한 낯선 사람이 들어 왔는데; 그들이 전에 결코 본 적이 없는 어떤 사람이었습니다. 그 사람은 천으로 자신의 얼굴을 가렸습니다. 그들은 곧 자신들을 배반하려고 온 유대인들 중 하나일거라고 두려워했습니다.

The stranger gently spoke and said, "Peace be with you." And he took the cloth from across his face and they could see that it was Jmmanuel.
    그 낯선 이는 온화하게 말했습니다. “그대들에게 평화 있어라.” 그리고 그는 자신의 얼굴을 가린 그 천을 내렸습니다. 그러자 제자들은 그가 임마누엘임을 알 수 있었습니다.

DOUBTING THOMAS
    의심하는 도마

He then showed them his hands and his loins and feet, and they could see his wounds. There was great confusion but great exuberance at his presence. However, there was also great doubt as to such a reality and Thomas believed the form to be a apparition and said to Jmmanuel, "If I could touch your wounds, then I would know that you are not an illusion."
    다음 임마누엘은 제자들에게 자신의 두 손과 허리, 두 발을 보여주었고, 제자들은 그의 상처들을 볼 수 있었습니다. 그의 현존에 크게 당황하였으나 큰 기쁨이 넘쳤습니다. 그렇지만, 그러한 현실과 달리 또한 큰 의심도 있었는데 도마는 그 형상이 유령일거라고 믿고 임마누엘에게 말했습니다. “만일 내가 당신의 상처를 만질 수 있다면, 그러면 당신께서 환상illusion이 아님을 내가 믿겠나이다.”

Jmmanuel said to him, "Stretch forth your hand unto me and put it on my wounds, so that you of little faith, can believe." Thomas did as told and touched the wounds upon Jmmanuel's body and in shocked quiet said, "Verily, it is you."
    임마누엘은 그에게 말했습니다. “그대의 손을 나에게 내밀어 내 상처를 만져 보 오, 그러면 믿지 않는 그대가, 믿을 수 있을 것이오.” 도마는 말한 대로 하였고 임마누엘의 몸에 난 상처들을 만졌습니다. 그리고 평온한 충격 속에서 말했습니다. “진실로, 스승님이시오.”

Jmmanuel then turned from his disciples and as he departed he told them, "Keep this a secret, my return, so that it will not become known that I am alive."
    그 후 임마누엘은 제자들로부터 돌아섰고 떠나면서 그들에게 말했습니다. “나의 돌아옴에 대한, 이 비밀을 지키시오. 그리하면 내가 살아 있음이 알려지지 않을 것이오.”

But, behold, the next day the disciples set out to go to Galilee and to spread the happy news among the followers of Jmmanuel.
    하지만, 그 다음날, 제자들은 임마누엘의 신봉자들 사이에서 그 기쁜 소식을 퍼뜨리기 위해 갈릴리를 향하여 출발했습니다.

TWO MORE APPEARANCES
    두 번 이상 출현

As the disciples went along their way, a transient stranger joined them and walked along with them for a portion of the journey.
    제자들이 그들의 길을 따라 가고 있을 때, 한 낯선 떠돌이가 그들과 합류하여 함께 여행하려고 그들을 따라 걸었습니다.

They were sad and talked among each other about how Jmmanuel had been forced to die on the cross and all about the things which had come about in the prior days.
    그들은 슬픔에 잠겨 임마누엘께서 어떻게 강제로 십자가 위에서 죽음을 당하였나에 대하여 또 그 전날에 일어났던 모든 일들에 대하여 서로 이야기했습니다.

The stranger asked them, "Why are you mourning?" And they chattered to him about all the things which grieved them.
    그 낯선 이는 제자들에게 물었습니다. “그대들은 왜 애통해하시오?” 그러자 그들은 자신들을 애통하게 한 모든 일들에 대하여 그에게 빠르게 말했습니다.

The stranger said, "You of such little faith; Jmmanuel had told you that he would rise from half death after three days and nights, and just as he said, so it has happened." As he spoke Jmmanuel took the dust cloth from afront his face and they recognized him.
    그 낯선 이는 말했습니다. “믿음이 없는 그대들; 임마누엘은 자신이 사흘 낮과 사흘 밤 후에 임사상태에서 일어날 것이라고 그대들에게 말했고, 또 그가 말한 대로, 그렇게 되었소.” 그가 말하며 자신의 얼굴을 가린 천을 내렸을 때 그들은 그가 임마누엘임을 알아보았습니다.

Jmmanuel spoke not another word. He turned and went away and was not seen again for a long period of time.
    임마누엘은 다른 말은 하지 않았습니다. 그는 돌아서 떠났으며 오랫동안 보이지 않았습니다.

Then it happened one day that some of the disciples were fishing in the Sea of Tiberia, long after Jmmanuel had disappeared, and they caught nothing the entire night. They were most angry and weary as dawn broke in the new day. When they came to the shore, there stood a stranger with his face covered, who spoke, saying, "Do you not have something to eat? For I am hungry."
    그 후, 임마누엘께서 보이지 않은지 오래 되어, 제자들 중 몇몇은 티베리아호수에서 고기를 잡고 있었는데, 밤새도록 한 마리도 잡지 못 했습니다. 새벽이 되어 날이 새자 그들은 매우 화가 났고 지쳤습니다. 그들이 호숫가로 나왔을 때, 거기에 얼굴을 가린 한 낯선 이가 서 있었는데, 그가 “그대들은 먹을 것을 좀 갖고 있지 않소? 내가 배가 고프오.”라고 말했습니다.

They answered and said, "No, for we have caught not even one fish in our nets."
    그들은 대답하여 말했습니다. “없소이다. 우리는 그물로 고기 한 마리도 잡지 못 했소.”

The stranger spoke, saying, "Throw the net out to the right side of the boat, and you will catch a great number."
    그 낯선 이는 말했습니다. “배 오른 쪽 바깥으로 그물을 던지시오. 고기가 많이 잡힐 것이오.”

They were astonished because of his speech but did decide to follow his request, and cast the net to the right side of the boat. And behold, they could not pull in the net because of the great multitude of fish therein.
    그들은 그의 말에 놀랐으나 그의 요구에 따르기로 했고, 그리고 배의 오른 쪽으로 그물을 던졌습니다. 그러자 웬일인가. 그들은 그물에 엄청난 고기가 잡혀 그물을 당길 수 없었습니다.

They then came ashore and prepared a meal, for they, too, were hungry. Behold, the stranger uncovered his face and it was Jmmanuel.
    그 후 그들은 물가로 와서 식사를 준비했습니다. 그들 역시, 배가 고팠기 때문입니다. 보십시오, 그 낯선 이가 자신의 가린 얼굴을 드러내자 그는 임마누엘이었습니다.

While they were eating and sharing great joy, he said to them, "Go to Galilee to a certain mountain, there I will join you, for our time together has ended and each one may go his own way."
    그들이 먹으며 큰 기쁨을 나누고 있을 때, 임마누엘은 그들에게 말했습니다. “갈릴리의 정해 놓은 산으로 가시오. 거기서 나는 그대들을 만날 것이오. 우리가 함께 하는 시간이 끝났고 그리고 각자는 자신의 길을 가야 하기 때문이오.”

The disciples went to the mountain unto which Jmmanuel had instructed them to go and there they met him.
    제자들은 임마누엘께서 가라고 지시한 산으로 갔고 거기서 그들은 임마누엘을 만났습니다.

THE LAST LESSON
    마지막 설교
    *이 부분은 현재의 신약성경에 대부분 기록되어 있지 않습니다.
    When they had all gathered, he talked with them and said, "Behold, I shall talk to you this one last time; then I will leave and never return to this place. My path leads me to India where many of this human race live also, because they left this land in order to dwell there. My mission leads me unto them and to the human race which was born there. My path to that place will be long, for I must bring my new teachings yet unto many countries, likewise to the shores of the great black waters to the north of this place.
    제자들이 모두 모였을 때, 임마누엘은 그들에게 말했습니다. “보시오. 나는 이것이 마지막 기회라고 그대들에게 말해야 하오; 나는 떠날 것이며 이곳에 결코 돌아오지 않을 것이오. 나의 길은 또한 많은 인류가 살고 있는 인도India로 인도하고 있습니다. 그들이 거기서 살기 위해 이 땅을 떠났기 때문이오. 나의 임무는 그들과 거기서 태어난 인류에게로 인도하고 있소이다. 그 곳으로 가는 나의 길은 오래 걸릴 것인데, 이곳 북쪽으로 향하는 광대한 흑해의 해변과 마찬가지로, 나는 아직도 많은 지역에서 나의 새로운 가르침을 펴야 하기 때문이오.

"Before I shall depart, however, I shall give you a last lesson: If man lives according to the Laws of The Creation, he lives rightly in truth, but this is the final goal: Everything human has to die in man, but everything creative has to rise and embrace The Creation. Consider the Universe as the place where The Creation abides in the infinite. Everything that man owns has its origin in The Creation; therefore it belongs to The Creation.
    “그렇지만, 내가 떠나기 전에, 나는 그대들에게 마지막 설교를 할 것입니다. 만일 사람이 창조법칙에 따라 살면, 그는 진실 속에서 올바르게 삽니다. 오직 이것이 최종의 목표입니다: 인간의 모든 것은 사람의 생애 내에 사라져야 하오, 하지만 창조된 모든 것은 다시 살아나 창조를 맞이합니다. 우주창조께서 무한함 속에서 머무는 곳으로 생각하시오. 인간이 소유한 모든 것의 근원은 창조 안에 있습니다; 그러므로 그것은 창조의 소유이오.

"Man shall change his entire spiritual life and perfect it, so that it may become one with The Creation. And if man does a thing, he must do it with the awareness of the Presence of The Creation. But man shall never force truth onto another, for it would be worthless. First man shall watch his own progress in spirit so that he creates in himself creative harmony. To use "force" is not of The Creation.
    “인간은 온전한 영적 생활로 바뀌어 그것을 완전하게 할 것이며, 그리하여 창조와 하나가 되어 갑니다. 그리고 만일 사람이 어떤 일을 할 경우, 그는 창조현존을 자각하고 그 일을 해야만 합니다. 그러나 진실을 다른 사람에게 억지로 떠밀어 넣으면 안 되오. 그것은 의미가 없을 것입니다. 먼저 자신의 영적 진보를 지켜보아야 할 것이며 그리하면 사람이 자신의 내면에서 조화된 창조력을 만듭니다. “강압”을 사용하는 것은 창조에 속하지 않습니다.

"No greater darkness rules in man than does ignorance and lack of wisdom. The victory of man consists at its height in destroying and removing each power opposing the creative, in order that the creative might prevail.
    “더 큰 암흑보다 무지와 지혜의 결핍이 사람의 내면에서 지배합니다. 사람의 승리는, 창조력이 우세하도록, 그 창조력에 대적하는 권력을 제거하고 분쇄하는 그 탁월함에 있습니다.

"Man must develop in himself the power to judge over good and evil and the correct perception in all things, so that he may be wise, fair and just while following the Laws of The Creation.
    “사람은 모든 일에서 선과 악, 그리고 정확한 지각력을 판단하기 위하여 자신의 내면에서 그 힘을 계발해야만 합니다. 그리하여 그는 창조법칙을 신봉하는 동안 현명하고, 공평하며 또 올바르게 됩니다.

"Perception is necessary as to that which is real and that which is unreal, what is valuable and that which has no value; also, that which is of The Creation and that which is not. Man must become a universal unit of oneness, so that he becomes one with The Creation. However great the suffering of man, the power of The Creation, in man, is immeasurably greater, to conquer all that is evil.
    진실한 것과 진실하지 않는 것, 가치 있는 것과 가치 없는 것; 또한, 창조에 속하는 것과 속하지 않는 것에 대한 지각력이 필요합니다. 사람은 전체oneness에 대하여 한 우주적인(or 일반적인) 단위가 되어야만 하며, 그리하여 창조와 하나가 됩니다. 그렇지만 사람의 내면에서, 사람의 인내하는 많은 고난, 창조의 힘이, 사악한 모든 것을 정복함에 있어, 헤아릴 수 없이 더 위대합니다.

"If man lives only in his consciousness, as man, he will remain inaccessibly distant from his spirit and from The Creation, and therefore, from the Laws thereof. The greater man's dedication to the Laws of The Creation, the deeper will be the peace he harbors within himself. Man's happiness consists in that he seek and find truth, so that he may gather thereof, knowledge and wisdom, and think and act in accord with The Creation. Because only through the conditions of human life can man develop his creative powers in spirit, and utilize them.
    “만일 사람이 인간으로서, 오직 자신의 의식 속에서 산다면, 그는 자신의 영spirit창조로부터, 그리하여, 그 법칙으로부터 가까이 머무를 것이오. 창조법칙에 대한 사람의 헌신이 더 클수록, 그가 자신의 내면에 정박할 평화는 더 깊어집니다. 사람의 행복은 진실을 찾고 발견함으로 이루어지며, 그리하여 그는 그 속에서, 지식과 지혜를 모으고, 또 창조와 더불어 생각하고 행동하게 됩니다. 왜냐하면 오직 인간적인 삶의 여러 상황들을 거침으로써 사람은 영spirit 안에서 자신의 창조력을 계발할 수 있고, 또 그것들을 활용할 수 있기 때문입니다.

"Man must try daily to unfold his powers and capabilities, for only thereby will he obtain experience in their usage. As long as man is not one with The Creation, he will never have the ability to laugh about death of the physical body or of the transition which appears to be death. For fear of the unknown is in man, that which only perfection is able to perceive and that of which the spirit is all knowing.
    “사람은 매일 자신의 능력과 재능을 나타내도록 힘써야만 합니다. 그렇게 함으로써 그는 그것들을 활용하며 경험을 얻을 것이기 때문입니다. 사람이 창조와 더불어 하나이지 않는 한, 그는 결코 물질적인 육체의 죽음에 대하여 웃음 지을 능력 혹은 죽음을 나타내는 변이의 능력을 갖지 못할 것이오. 사람의 내면에 알 수 없는 두려움이 있기 때문인데, 완전함만이 그것을 지각할 수 있으며 또 영spirit은 모든 것을 알고 있습니다.

"Instead of being guided by instincts and impulses, man must live in total realization of wisdom and also according to the Law. Man shall not lose his way in the forest of limitations, but shall expand his spirit and see, and find, knowledge and wisdom, so that he may come closer to his life's purpose and goal and recognize the creative principle in all things. A thousand lights will help man on his path, if he but watches for them and follows them.
    “본능과 충동에 의해 인도되는 대신, 사람은 완전한 지혜의 깨달음과 또한 (창조의) 율법(법칙)에 따라 살아야만 합니다. 사람은 한계의 숲 속에서 자신의 길을 잃지 않아야 할 것이며, 오직 자신의 영spirit을 확장하고, 그리고 지식과 지혜를 발견해야 하오. 그리하면 사람은 자신의 삶의 목적과 목표에 더 가까이 갈 수 있을 것이며 또 모든 분야에서 창조적인 원리를 인지하게 될 것입니다. 그가 다만 그것들을 지켜보고 그것들을 따른다면, 자신의 길 위에 놓인 사람을 수많은 빛들이 도울 것이오.

"Man can, and will, attain all knowledge and wisdom, if he seriously and persistently strives for perfection. The Laws serve all those who are willing to see truth and wisdom in unlimited measure, in as much as they master themselves in all possible facets and develop their spiritual powers ever higher and higher, and perfect themselves thereby.
    “만일 사람이 진지하게 또 끊임없이 완전함을 얻으려고 애쓴다면, 그는 모든 지식과 지혜를, 획득할 수 있고, 또 획득할 것입니다. 법칙은 진실과 지혜를 찾고자 하는 모든 사람들에게 무한하게, 사람들이 자신들을 모든 가능한 면에서 숙달하고 또 언제나 더 높이 또 더 높이 자신의 영적 능력을 계발하여, 그로써 자신들을 완전하게 하는 만큼 더욱 봉사할 것입니다.

"Man should not consider his physical misery, but the reality of spirit and the being which is of The Creation. There is steady unrest in man, because he has an inner knowledge that his fate and destination are to be one within Creation. Man may be great, wise and good, but that is not sufficient. He must become ever wiser, greater and better; there may not be any limits to love, peace and joy, for the present has to be unceasingly exceeded.
    “사람은 자신의 육체적 고통을 염려하지 말고, 오직 창조에 속한 존재와 영의 실재를 염려해야 할 것이오. 사람의 내면에는 고정된 불안이 있습니다. 왜냐하면 자신의 숙명과 목적이 창조의 안에서 하나가 되어야 하는 내면의 지식을 갖고 있기 때문입니다. 사람은 위대하며, 현명하며 또 유능하지만, 그것은 충분하지 않습니다. 그는 언제나 더 현명하고, 더 위대하고, 그리고 더 유능하여야 하오; 사랑과 평화, 기쁨에 어떤 한계는 없을 것인데, 선물은 끊임없이 넘쳐흐르기 때문입니다.

MAN'S FINAL GOAL
    인간의 최종 목표

"Verily I say to you, love that is unlimited, constant and infallible, is without conditions and pure, and in its fire all that is unclean and evil will burn. For such a love is the love of The Creation and of its Laws, also to which man has been predestined since the beginning of time. Since this is the final "goal" of man, he must take care that this must and shall be so, for this is his destiny. As yet man does not understand the wisdom of this teaching, because it is adulterated everywhere on Earth. In his ignorance, man falsified it in all various arts and forms so that it becomes diffused and incomprehensible.
    ‘나는 진실로 그대들에게 말합니다. 무한하고, 변치 않으며 확실한 사랑은, 조건이 없고 순수합니다. 또 그것의 불꽃 속에서는 불결한 모든 것과 사악한 것은 타버릴 것이오. 그러한 사랑은 창조와 그 법칙(율법)의 사랑이며, 또한 태초부터 인간은 그것을 위하여 운명이 정해졌습니다. 이것이 인간의 최종의 “목표”이므로, 사람은 그것이 반드시 또 그렇게 되어야 함에 주의를 기울여야만 하오. 이것이 사람의 운명이기 때문이오. 사람이 아직 이 가르침의 지혜를 이해하지 못하는데, 그것이 지구의 모든 곳에서 왜곡되었기 때문입니다. 사람이 무지하여, 그가 그것을 모든 다양한 술책과 형식으로 변조하고 그리하여 그것은 널리 퍼지고 이해할 수 없게 되오.

"However, in two thousand years it will be brought forth and taught anew, unfalsified, when man has become reasonable and knowledgeable. A new age and generation will come forth which foretells great changes. In the stars can be read that the people of the new era will be great revolutionaries in truth and from the stars shall come the truth thereof. Therefore, a few special people, chosen ones, will teach anew my unfalsified pronouncements. They shall have great courage for they will be persecuted by those of the false doctrines claiming to pronounce my truth. They shall be denounced and accused falsely of all manner of crimes in order to stop the bringing forth of truth.
    “그렇지만, 이천 년 내에 그것은 발표될 것이며 새롭게, 변조되지 않고 가르쳐질 것이오. 그 때에 인류는 사리를 알고 총명해집니다. 큰 변화를 예언하는 새 시대의 자손들이 나올 것이오. 여러 별에서 새 시대의 사람들이 진실 속에서 위대한 혁명가들이 될 것이며 또 그 별들에서 그것에 관한 진실이 올 것임이 예언되고 있습니다. 따라서, 선택된 몇몇 특별한 사람들이, 나의 변조되지 않은 견해를 새로 가르칠 것이오. 그들은 큰 용기를 가질 것인데 왜냐면 나의 진실에 대한 발표를 꺼리는 허위의 교리를 숭배하는 사람들에 의해 박해 받을 것이기 때문입니다. 그들은 탄핵 받을 것이며 또 진실이 폭로되는 것을 막기 위하여 모든 방식의 죄악을 부당하게 덮어쓰게 될 것입니다.

"You must go and prepare the way for my teachings and make all peoples its disciples. But beware of false teaching, which because of your own ignorance, you would allow to ascend. Some of you are most inclined to project my teachings in error. I sternly caution you, and warn you, to be careful in bearing forth only the truth. Teach unto the people everything which I commanded you, lest you falsify my teachings."
    “그대들은 나의 가르침을 위하여 길을 준비해 가야만 하오. 그리고 모든 사람들을 그 가르침의 제자들로 삼으시오. 그러나 그릇된 가르침을 조심하오. 그것은 그대들이 무지하여, 그대들이 상승을 허락할 것이기 때문입니다. 그대들 중 몇 사람은 나의 가르침을 극히 잘못 이해시키는 경향이 있소. 나는 엄격하게 그대들에게 경고하고, 또 경고하는데, 다만 진실을 지니도록 조심하시오. 그대들이 나의 가르침을 변조하지 않도록, 내가 그대들에게 명한 모든 것을 사람들에게 가르치도록 하오.”

TO SYRIA IN THE "THUNDERING LIGHT"
    “천둥치는 번갯불” 속에서 시리아로

It happened, that when he spoke to them in this manner, it thundered in the heavens and a great light came down from the sky. Not far from where they were seated, the light alighted on the ground. There was a most beautiful metallic glitter as it reflected in the light of the sun, for the sky was clear and no clouds were present save the one above the light.
    그가 제자들에게 그렇게 말했을 그때, 하늘에서 큰 소리가 났고 또 거대한 빛이 하늘로부터 내려 왔습니다. 그들이 앉아있는 곳으로부터 멀지 않은 곳에, 그 빛은 땅 위로 내려앉았습니다. 햇빛 속에서 반사되는 것처럼 가장 아름다운 금속성의 광채가 있었는데, 하늘은 맑아 그 빛 위에 있는 것 외엔 구름 한 점 없었기 때문입니다.
    *역주; 여기서, 방금 말씀하신 그 ‘금속성의 광채’를 생각해 봅니다. 그것은 분명, 추정컨대, 그 때에, 근래 우리 지구 상공에 자주 나타나는 외계 우주선(= UFO/IFO)이 지상에 착륙하였을 것입니다...!
    Jmmanuel ceased his speaking, arose and went to the metallic light and stepped therein. It came about, that around us rose a fog all about and it thundered again as a singing began and the light lifted into the sky once more and the cloud of fog dissolved.
    임마누엘은 말씀하시기를 중단하고, 일어나 그 금속성 빛으로 갔고 그 안으로 걸어 들어갔습니다. 우리의 주위에 있는 모든 것의 주변이 안개로 덮였고 그리고 다시 귀울림이 시작되는 것처럼 큰 소리가 나더니 그 빛이 또한번 공중으로 올라갔고 안개는 점점 사라졌습니다,

The disciples quietly returned to Jerusalem and described what had happened.
    제자들은 조용히 예루살렘으로 돌아와 일어났던 일을 말로 설명했습니다.

Now it happened that Jmmanuel was set forth on the land through the great light, in Syria and he lived in Damascus for about two years. He was not recognized as to his identity and was most often called by the name of Esu.
    이제 임마누엘은 거대한 빛을 통해 이 땅을 떠났으며, 시리아에 있는 다마스커스에서 약 이년 동안 살았습니다. 그의 정체를 알아채지 못 했으며 때때로 에수Esu라는 이름으로 불렸습니다.

After about two years, he sent forth a messenger into Galilee to locate his brother, Thomas, and his disciple, Thomas as well as myself, Judas Iscarioth. In a little more than two months Judas and Thomas made their way to Jmmanuel. They bore bad news.
    약 이년 후, 그는 자신의 형제인 도마, 그리고 나 자신인, 유다 이스카리옷과 마찬가지로, 그의 제자인, 도마가 있는 곳을 찾기 위해 한 심부름꾼을 갈릴리로 보냈습니다. 두 달 남짓 되어 유다도마임마누엘에게로 갔습니다. 그들은 나쁜 소식을 갖고 왔습니다.

Thomas related, "Your disciples have falsified your teachings, they say you are the Son of God and call you The Anointed One and have pronounced that you are Equal to The Creation. The high priests and the elders persecute your followers and stone them whenever they can find and catch them. It is said of Thomas, your disciple, that he fled and left for the land of India with a caravan.
    (임마누엘형제) 도마(그 나쁜 소식에 관하여) 말했습니다. “형님의 제자들이 형님의 가르침을 변조했습니다. 그들은 형님이 하느님God아들이며 또 형님을 기름 부어진 자The Anointed One라 부르며 창조 동등하다고 선언했습니다. 사제들과 장로들은 형님의 추종자들을 박해하고 있으며 그들을 발견할 때마다 붙잡아 그들에게 돌을 던지고 있습니다. 형님의 제자인 도마는, 달아나 (사막의) 대상隊商caravan과 함께 인도India 땅으로 떠났다고 합니다.

SAUL
    사울

"A great enemy has ascended against you; a man named Saul. He is foaming with rage against you and utters great threats against you. He issues great threats against your disciples and those who believe in your teachings. He has letters written to the synagogues in all countries so that those who would follow your new teaching would be bound and taken under arrest, into Jerusalem. No difference is made as to whether it be man, woman or a child, for they shall all be put to death."
    “형님을 대적하여 한 대단한 적이 올라 왔습니다; 사울이라는 사람입니다. 그는 형님에게 격노하고 있으며 또 형님을 향하여 심한 협박을 하고 있습니다. 그는 형님의 제자들과 형님의 가르침을 믿는 자들을 향하여 크게 위협을 가하고 있습니다. 그는 형님의 가르침을 따르는 자들을 묶어서 예루살렘으로 압송하도록 모든 나라에 있는 유대교 회당으로 서신을 보냈습니다. 남녀노소를 불문합니다. 그들 모두를 죽여야 하기 때문입니다.

Jmmanuel spoke, "Do not be afraid, the time will soon come when Saul will be taught contrary to his evil thoughts. For he is already on his way here to Damascus. He is following the two of you so that he can arrest you and return you, in chains, to Jerusalem. But I shall step in front of him before he reaches Damascus, and since he believes me to be dead, he will assume my appearance to be that of a ghost."
    임마누엘은 말했습니다. “두려워하지 말거라. 사울이 자신의 사악한 생각과 반대로 가르쳐질 때가 곧 올 것이다. 그가 이미 여기 다마스커스로 오고 있기 때문이다. 그는 너희 둘을 체포해서 묶어, 예루살렘으로 되돌릴 수 있도록 너희 둘을 따라 오고 있구나. 하지만 그가 다마스커스에 도착하기 전에 나는 그의 앞으로 나아갈 것이다. 그리고 그는 내가 죽은 것으로 믿기 때문에, 나의 출현을 유령으로 여길 것이다.”

Jmmanuel then set out to see a friend who helped him with mysterious things, such as powders, salves, liquids and other secret items. When he had gathered all his supplies, he left the city along the road to Galilee from whence would come Saul.
    그 다음 임마누엘은 가루약과 고약, 물약, 그 외 비밀의 물건들과 같은 신비스러운 것들을 갖고 자신을 도운 한 친구를 만나러 떠났습니다. 임마누엘은 그가 주는 물품들 모두 모아서, 사울이 올 곳에서부터 갈릴리로 향하는 길을 따라 시내를 출발했습니다.

For two days Jmmanuel waited at a place some day's journey from Damascus, in the cliffs. While he waited he prepared a mixture of the various items he had brought along with him.
    임마누엘다마스커스로부터 며칠이 걸리는 한 장소인 절벽 사이에서 이틀 동안 기다렸습니다. 기다리는 동안 임마누엘은 자신이 갖고 온 여러 가지 물건들의 혼합물을 준비했습니다.

During the night of the second day he saw a group approaching from the direction of Galilee, among them was Saul, the persecutor of the disciples and Jmmanuel's followers.
    두 번째 날 그는 갈릴리의 방향으로부터 오는 다가오는 한 무리를 보았는데, 그들 사이에 임마누엘의 추종자들과 제자들의 박해자인, 울이 있었습니다.

When the group came close, Jmmanuel stood forth on a large rock outcropping, struck a fire to the concocted mass and cast it before the group approaching--directly in the path in front of Saul. At the same time Jmmanuel shouted loudly, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute my disciples?"
    그 무리가 가까이 왔을 때, 임마누엘은 돌출된 큰 바위 위에 서서, 그 조합하여 만든 덩어리에 불을 붙여 접근하고 있는 무리 앞에--사울의 정면에 있는 길에 똑바로 그것을 던졌습니다. 동시에 임마누엘은 크게 소리쳤습니다. “사울아, 사울아, 너는 왜 나의 제자들을 박해하느냐?”

Saul, however, was terrified and fell to the ground and cried out, "Who are you who speaks to me in this manner?"
    하지만, 사울은, 놀라 땅바닥에 쓰러져 소리쳤습니다. “나에게 이렇게 말하는 당신은 누구요?”

Jmmanuel answered and said, "I am Jmmanuel whom you persecute in your hatred, as you do my disciples. Get up and go into the city and let ones teach you according to how you are supposed to live."
    임마누엘께서 대답하여 말하기를, “네가 나의 제자들에게 하듯이, 네가 너의 증오 속에서 박해하는 임마누엘이노라. 일어나 시내로 들어가면 어떤 사람들이 네가 어떻게 살기로 되어 있는지를 너에게 가르칠 것이니라.”

Saul was very much afraid and said, "But you are he whom they crucified, so you are dead and speaking to me now as a ghost."
    사울은 대단히 두려웠으며 또 말했습니다. “하지만 당신은 그들이 십자가에 못박은 자이며, 그리하여 당신은 죽었는데 지금 유령처럼 나에게 말하고 있군요.”

Jmmanuel did not respond, turned and returned to Damascus.
    임마누엘은 응답하지 않았고, 몸을 돌려 다마스커스로 돌아갔습니다.

The men who were Saul's companions stood frozen with fear, for they too thought that they had witnessed a ghost. But Saul got to his feet and opened his eyes. However, his eyes had no vision, for they were blinded by the light which Jmmanuel had caused.
    사울과 동행한 사람들은 공포로 얼어붙은 듯 섰습니다. 그들 역시 유령을 목격했다고 생각하였기 때문입니다. 그러나 사울은 일어나 자신의 두 눈을 떴습니다. 그렇지만, 그의 눈에는 아무 것도 보이지 않았습니다. 그들은 임마누엘이 일으킨 빛으로 눈이 멀어 버렸습니다.

His companions led him by the hand into Damascus. Saul did not have vision for three days and he did not eat or drink during that time. A disciple of Jmmanuel came to Saul and taught him the new teaching, so that he slowly began to understand it.
    그의 동료들은 그를 손으로 끌어 다마스커스로 가게 했습니다. 사울은 사흘 동안 앞이 보이지 않았으며 그 시간동안 먹지도 마시지도 않았습니다. 임마누엘의 한 제자가 사울에게 와서 그에게 그 새로운 가르침을 가르쳤고, 그리하여 그는 서서히 그것을 이해하기 시작했습니다.

But Saul's spirit was confused, because of the happening near the rock, so he misunderstood much and talked in a most confused manner. In this same state of befuddlement he claimed reformation and set about preaching confused things unto the people.
    그러나 바위 가까이에서 일어난 일로, 사울의 정신은 혼란되어, 그는 잘 이해하지 못하였고 또 매우 혼란된 말투였습니다. 어리둥절한 상태에서 그는 개심하기로 공언했고 사람들에게 혼란된 것을 설교하기 시작했습니다.

TOWARD INDIA
    인도를 향하여

Jmmanuel stayed about another month in Damascus, and then he spread the word that he would leave the country and would travel into the land of India. His mother, Mary, had herself come from Nazareth and she, along with Jmmanuel, Thomas and Judas journeyed the way to the land of India. Whenever they would come to a settlement Jmmanuel again preached and taught the people. The power within him was even greater and stronger than before.
    임마누엘다마스커스에 다시 한 달 쯤 머물렀고, 그 다음 그는 자신이 이 마을을 떠나 인도India의 땅으로 여행할 것이라는 말을 퍼뜨렸습니다. 그의 모친인, 마리아가, 나자렛으로부터 혼자 왔으며, 임마누엘을 따라서, 그녀와, (임마누엘의 형제)도마, 유다인도의 땅로 가는 여행길에 올랐습니다. 그들이 머무를 때마다 임마누엘은 다시 한 번 설교하여 사람들을 가르쳤습니다. 그의 내면에 있는 권능은 전보다 한층 더 위대했고 강했습니다.

Let us take a respite, for I wish to next translate the teachings of The Creation and it would be suitable to have it as a separate unit.
    휴식합시다. 나는 창조에 대한 가르침을 다음에 번역하려고 합니다. 그것을 분리하여 한 단위로 하는 것이 적절할 듯합니다.
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 20:07.

주제글 정보