Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 응답: 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

CHAPTER 17 (17장)

REC #2 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록 #2
    FRI., AUG. 11, 1989 9:45 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 360
    YEAR 2, DAY 360, 1989년 8월11일 금요일 오전 9:45

Judas present, Dharma, that we might continue. Blessings upon these words that I can tell of the story in accuracy. So be it.
    다르마, 계속하기 위해 유다가 왔습니다. 내가 정확하게 그 이야기를 증명할 수 있는 이들 말씀에 축복을 빕니다. 아멘.

THREE DAYS LATER
    삼 일 뒤

On the evening of the third day following crucifixion of Jmmanuel, the disciples were gathered in a room, in the city in which they had taken their last meal with Jmmanuel. It was the time of the ancient holiday of Easter, and they had gathered to speak of the things which had been happening. Behold the door opened and a stranger entered; someone they had never seen before. The person had a cloth across his face. They were immediately afraid it might be one of the Jews come to betray them.
    임마누엘의 십자가에 못박힘이 있은 다음 세 번째 날 저녁, 임마누엘과 함께 마지막 식사를 했던 그 시내에서, 제자들은 방 안에 모였습니다. 예로부터의 부활절(321일 이후의 만월 다음에 오는 첫 일요일) 휴일이었습니다. 그들은 일어나고 있었던 일들에 대하여 이야기하려고 모였습니다. 웬 일인가. 문이 열렸고 한 낯선 사람이 들어 왔는데; 그들이 전에 결코 본 적이 없는 어떤 사람이었습니다. 그 사람은 천으로 자신의 얼굴을 가렸습니다. 그들은 곧 자신들을 배반하려고 온 유대인들 중 하나일거라고 두려워했습니다.

The stranger gently spoke and said, "Peace be with you." And he took the cloth from across his face and they could see that it was Jmmanuel.
    그 낯선 이는 온화하게 말했습니다. “그대들에게 평화 있어라.” 그리고 그는 자신의 얼굴을 가린 그 천을 내렸습니다. 그러자 제자들은 그가 임마누엘임을 알 수 있었습니다.

DOUBTING THOMAS
    의심하는 도마

He then showed them his hands and his loins and feet, and they could see his wounds. There was great confusion but great exuberance at his presence. However, there was also great doubt as to such a reality and Thomas believed the form to be a apparition and said to Jmmanuel, "If I could touch your wounds, then I would know that you are not an illusion."
    다음 임마누엘은 제자들에게 자신의 두 손과 허리, 두 발을 보여주었고, 제자들은 그의 상처들을 볼 수 있었습니다. 그의 현존에 크게 당황하였으나 큰 기쁨이 넘쳤습니다. 그렇지만, 그러한 현실과 달리 또한 큰 의심도 있었는데 도마는 그 형상이 유령일거라고 믿고 임마누엘에게 말했습니다. “만일 내가 당신의 상처를 만질 수 있다면, 그러면 당신께서 환상illusion이 아님을 내가 믿겠나이다.”

Jmmanuel said to him, "Stretch forth your hand unto me and put it on my wounds, so that you of little faith, can believe." Thomas did as told and touched the wounds upon Jmmanuel's body and in shocked quiet said, "Verily, it is you."
    임마누엘은 그에게 말했습니다. “그대의 손을 나에게 내밀어 내 상처를 만져 보 오, 그러면 믿지 않는 그대가, 믿을 수 있을 것이오.” 도마는 말한 대로 하였고 임마누엘의 몸에 난 상처들을 만졌습니다. 그리고 평온한 충격 속에서 말했습니다. “진실로, 스승님이시오.”

Jmmanuel then turned from his disciples and as he departed he told them, "Keep this a secret, my return, so that it will not become known that I am alive."
    그 후 임마누엘은 제자들로부터 돌아섰고 떠나면서 그들에게 말했습니다. “나의 돌아옴에 대한, 이 비밀을 지키시오. 그리하면 내가 살아 있음이 알려지지 않을 것이오.”

But, behold, the next day the disciples set out to go to Galilee and to spread the happy news among the followers of Jmmanuel.
    하지만, 그 다음날, 제자들은 임마누엘의 신봉자들 사이에서 그 기쁜 소식을 퍼뜨리기 위해 갈릴리를 향하여 출발했습니다.

TWO MORE APPEARANCES
    두 번 이상 출현

As the disciples went along their way, a transient stranger joined them and walked along with them for a portion of the journey.
    제자들이 그들의 길을 따라 가고 있을 때, 한 낯선 떠돌이가 그들과 합류하여 함께 여행하려고 그들을 따라 걸었습니다.

They were sad and talked among each other about how Jmmanuel had been forced to die on the cross and all about the things which had come about in the prior days.
    그들은 슬픔에 잠겨 임마누엘께서 어떻게 강제로 십자가 위에서 죽음을 당하였나에 대하여 또 그 전날에 일어났던 모든 일들에 대하여 서로 이야기했습니다.

The stranger asked them, "Why are you mourning?" And they chattered to him about all the things which grieved them.
    그 낯선 이는 제자들에게 물었습니다. “그대들은 왜 애통해하시오?” 그러자 그들은 자신들을 애통하게 한 모든 일들에 대하여 그에게 빠르게 말했습니다.

The stranger said, "You of such little faith; Jmmanuel had told you that he would rise from half death after three days and nights, and just as he said, so it has happened." As he spoke Jmmanuel took the dust cloth from afront his face and they recognized him.
    그 낯선 이는 말했습니다. “믿음이 없는 그대들; 임마누엘은 자신이 사흘 낮과 사흘 밤 후에 임사상태에서 일어날 것이라고 그대들에게 말했고, 또 그가 말한 대로, 그렇게 되었소.” 그가 말하며 자신의 얼굴을 가린 천을 내렸을 때 그들은 그가 임마누엘임을 알아보았습니다.

Jmmanuel spoke not another word. He turned and went away and was not seen again for a long period of time.
    임마누엘은 다른 말은 하지 않았습니다. 그는 돌아서 떠났으며 오랫동안 보이지 않았습니다.

Then it happened one day that some of the disciples were fishing in the Sea of Tiberia, long after Jmmanuel had disappeared, and they caught nothing the entire night. They were most angry and weary as dawn broke in the new day. When they came to the shore, there stood a stranger with his face covered, who spoke, saying, "Do you not have something to eat? For I am hungry."
    그 후, 임마누엘께서 보이지 않은지 오래 되어, 제자들 중 몇몇은 티베리아호수에서 고기를 잡고 있었는데, 밤새도록 한 마리도 잡지 못 했습니다. 새벽이 되어 날이 새자 그들은 매우 화가 났고 지쳤습니다. 그들이 호숫가로 나왔을 때, 거기에 얼굴을 가린 한 낯선 이가 서 있었는데, 그가 “그대들은 먹을 것을 좀 갖고 있지 않소? 내가 배가 고프오.”라고 말했습니다.

They answered and said, "No, for we have caught not even one fish in our nets."
    그들은 대답하여 말했습니다. “없소이다. 우리는 그물로 고기 한 마리도 잡지 못 했소.”

The stranger spoke, saying, "Throw the net out to the right side of the boat, and you will catch a great number."
    그 낯선 이는 말했습니다. “배 오른 쪽 바깥으로 그물을 던지시오. 고기가 많이 잡힐 것이오.”

They were astonished because of his speech but did decide to follow his request, and cast the net to the right side of the boat. And behold, they could not pull in the net because of the great multitude of fish therein.
    그들은 그의 말에 놀랐으나 그의 요구에 따르기로 했고, 그리고 배의 오른 쪽으로 그물을 던졌습니다. 그러자 웬일인가. 그들은 그물에 엄청난 고기가 잡혀 그물을 당길 수 없었습니다.

They then came ashore and prepared a meal, for they, too, were hungry. Behold, the stranger uncovered his face and it was Jmmanuel.
    그 후 그들은 물가로 와서 식사를 준비했습니다. 그들 역시, 배가 고팠기 때문입니다. 보십시오, 그 낯선 이가 자신의 가린 얼굴을 드러내자 그는 임마누엘이었습니다.

While they were eating and sharing great joy, he said to them, "Go to Galilee to a certain mountain, there I will join you, for our time together has ended and each one may go his own way."
    그들이 먹으며 큰 기쁨을 나누고 있을 때, 임마누엘은 그들에게 말했습니다. “갈릴리의 정해 놓은 산으로 가시오. 거기서 나는 그대들을 만날 것이오. 우리가 함께 하는 시간이 끝났고 그리고 각자는 자신의 길을 가야 하기 때문이오.”

The disciples went to the mountain unto which Jmmanuel had instructed them to go and there they met him.
    제자들은 임마누엘께서 가라고 지시한 산으로 갔고 거기서 그들은 임마누엘을 만났습니다.

THE LAST LESSON
    마지막 설교
    *이 부분은 현재의 신약성경에 대부분 기록되어 있지 않습니다.
    When they had all gathered, he talked with them and said, "Behold, I shall talk to you this one last time; then I will leave and never return to this place. My path leads me to India where many of this human race live also, because they left this land in order to dwell there. My mission leads me unto them and to the human race which was born there. My path to that place will be long, for I must bring my new teachings yet unto many countries, likewise to the shores of the great black waters to the north of this place.
    제자들이 모두 모였을 때, 임마누엘은 그들에게 말했습니다. “보시오. 나는 이것이 마지막 기회라고 그대들에게 말해야 하오; 나는 떠날 것이며 이곳에 결코 돌아오지 않을 것이오. 나의 길은 또한 많은 인류가 살고 있는 인도India로 인도하고 있습니다. 그들이 거기서 살기 위해 이 땅을 떠났기 때문이오. 나의 임무는 그들과 거기서 태어난 인류에게로 인도하고 있소이다. 그 곳으로 가는 나의 길은 오래 걸릴 것인데, 이곳 북쪽으로 향하는 광대한 흑해의 해변과 마찬가지로, 나는 아직도 많은 지역에서 나의 새로운 가르침을 펴야 하기 때문이오.

"Before I shall depart, however, I shall give you a last lesson: If man lives according to the Laws of The Creation, he lives rightly in truth, but this is the final goal: Everything human has to die in man, but everything creative has to rise and embrace The Creation. Consider the Universe as the place where The Creation abides in the infinite. Everything that man owns has its origin in The Creation; therefore it belongs to The Creation.
    “그렇지만, 내가 떠나기 전에, 나는 그대들에게 마지막 설교를 할 것입니다. 만일 사람이 창조법칙에 따라 살면, 그는 진실 속에서 올바르게 삽니다. 오직 이것이 최종의 목표입니다: 인간의 모든 것은 사람의 생애 내에 사라져야 하오, 하지만 창조된 모든 것은 다시 살아나 창조를 맞이합니다. 우주창조께서 무한함 속에서 머무는 곳으로 생각하시오. 인간이 소유한 모든 것의 근원은 창조 안에 있습니다; 그러므로 그것은 창조의 소유이오.

"Man shall change his entire spiritual life and perfect it, so that it may become one with The Creation. And if man does a thing, he must do it with the awareness of the Presence of The Creation. But man shall never force truth onto another, for it would be worthless. First man shall watch his own progress in spirit so that he creates in himself creative harmony. To use "force" is not of The Creation.
    “인간은 온전한 영적 생활로 바뀌어 그것을 완전하게 할 것이며, 그리하여 창조와 하나가 되어 갑니다. 그리고 만일 사람이 어떤 일을 할 경우, 그는 창조현존을 자각하고 그 일을 해야만 합니다. 그러나 진실을 다른 사람에게 억지로 떠밀어 넣으면 안 되오. 그것은 의미가 없을 것입니다. 먼저 자신의 영적 진보를 지켜보아야 할 것이며 그리하면 사람이 자신의 내면에서 조화된 창조력을 만듭니다. “강압”을 사용하는 것은 창조에 속하지 않습니다.

"No greater darkness rules in man than does ignorance and lack of wisdom. The victory of man consists at its height in destroying and removing each power opposing the creative, in order that the creative might prevail.
    “더 큰 암흑보다 무지와 지혜의 결핍이 사람의 내면에서 지배합니다. 사람의 승리는, 창조력이 우세하도록, 그 창조력에 대적하는 권력을 제거하고 분쇄하는 그 탁월함에 있습니다.

"Man must develop in himself the power to judge over good and evil and the correct perception in all things, so that he may be wise, fair and just while following the Laws of The Creation.
    “사람은 모든 일에서 선과 악, 그리고 정확한 지각력을 판단하기 위하여 자신의 내면에서 그 힘을 계발해야만 합니다. 그리하여 그는 창조법칙을 신봉하는 동안 현명하고, 공평하며 또 올바르게 됩니다.

"Perception is necessary as to that which is real and that which is unreal, what is valuable and that which has no value; also, that which is of The Creation and that which is not. Man must become a universal unit of oneness, so that he becomes one with The Creation. However great the suffering of man, the power of The Creation, in man, is immeasurably greater, to conquer all that is evil.
    진실한 것과 진실하지 않는 것, 가치 있는 것과 가치 없는 것; 또한, 창조에 속하는 것과 속하지 않는 것에 대한 지각력이 필요합니다. 사람은 전체oneness에 대하여 한 우주적인(or 일반적인) 단위가 되어야만 하며, 그리하여 창조와 하나가 됩니다. 그렇지만 사람의 내면에서, 사람의 인내하는 많은 고난, 창조의 힘이, 사악한 모든 것을 정복함에 있어, 헤아릴 수 없이 더 위대합니다.

"If man lives only in his consciousness, as man, he will remain inaccessibly distant from his spirit and from The Creation, and therefore, from the Laws thereof. The greater man's dedication to the Laws of The Creation, the deeper will be the peace he harbors within himself. Man's happiness consists in that he seek and find truth, so that he may gather thereof, knowledge and wisdom, and think and act in accord with The Creation. Because only through the conditions of human life can man develop his creative powers in spirit, and utilize them.
    “만일 사람이 인간으로서, 오직 자신의 의식 속에서 산다면, 그는 자신의 영spirit창조로부터, 그리하여, 그 법칙으로부터 가까이 머무를 것이오. 창조법칙에 대한 사람의 헌신이 더 클수록, 그가 자신의 내면에 정박할 평화는 더 깊어집니다. 사람의 행복은 진실을 찾고 발견함으로 이루어지며, 그리하여 그는 그 속에서, 지식과 지혜를 모으고, 또 창조와 더불어 생각하고 행동하게 됩니다. 왜냐하면 오직 인간적인 삶의 여러 상황들을 거침으로써 사람은 영spirit 안에서 자신의 창조력을 계발할 수 있고, 또 그것들을 활용할 수 있기 때문입니다.

"Man must try daily to unfold his powers and capabilities, for only thereby will he obtain experience in their usage. As long as man is not one with The Creation, he will never have the ability to laugh about death of the physical body or of the transition which appears to be death. For fear of the unknown is in man, that which only perfection is able to perceive and that of which the spirit is all knowing.
    “사람은 매일 자신의 능력과 재능을 나타내도록 힘써야만 합니다. 그렇게 함으로써 그는 그것들을 활용하며 경험을 얻을 것이기 때문입니다. 사람이 창조와 더불어 하나이지 않는 한, 그는 결코 물질적인 육체의 죽음에 대하여 웃음 지을 능력 혹은 죽음을 나타내는 변이의 능력을 갖지 못할 것이오. 사람의 내면에 알 수 없는 두려움이 있기 때문인데, 완전함만이 그것을 지각할 수 있으며 또 영spirit은 모든 것을 알고 있습니다.

"Instead of being guided by instincts and impulses, man must live in total realization of wisdom and also according to the Law. Man shall not lose his way in the forest of limitations, but shall expand his spirit and see, and find, knowledge and wisdom, so that he may come closer to his life's purpose and goal and recognize the creative principle in all things. A thousand lights will help man on his path, if he but watches for them and follows them.
    “본능과 충동에 의해 인도되는 대신, 사람은 완전한 지혜의 깨달음과 또한 (창조의) 율법(법칙)에 따라 살아야만 합니다. 사람은 한계의 숲 속에서 자신의 길을 잃지 않아야 할 것이며, 오직 자신의 영spirit을 확장하고, 그리고 지식과 지혜를 발견해야 하오. 그리하면 사람은 자신의 삶의 목적과 목표에 더 가까이 갈 수 있을 것이며 또 모든 분야에서 창조적인 원리를 인지하게 될 것입니다. 그가 다만 그것들을 지켜보고 그것들을 따른다면, 자신의 길 위에 놓인 사람을 수많은 빛들이 도울 것이오.

"Man can, and will, attain all knowledge and wisdom, if he seriously and persistently strives for perfection. The Laws serve all those who are willing to see truth and wisdom in unlimited measure, in as much as they master themselves in all possible facets and develop their spiritual powers ever higher and higher, and perfect themselves thereby.
    “만일 사람이 진지하게 또 끊임없이 완전함을 얻으려고 애쓴다면, 그는 모든 지식과 지혜를, 획득할 수 있고, 또 획득할 것입니다. 법칙은 진실과 지혜를 찾고자 하는 모든 사람들에게 무한하게, 사람들이 자신들을 모든 가능한 면에서 숙달하고 또 언제나 더 높이 또 더 높이 자신의 영적 능력을 계발하여, 그로써 자신들을 완전하게 하는 만큼 더욱 봉사할 것입니다.

"Man should not consider his physical misery, but the reality of spirit and the being which is of The Creation. There is steady unrest in man, because he has an inner knowledge that his fate and destination are to be one within Creation. Man may be great, wise and good, but that is not sufficient. He must become ever wiser, greater and better; there may not be any limits to love, peace and joy, for the present has to be unceasingly exceeded.
    “사람은 자신의 육체적 고통을 염려하지 말고, 오직 창조에 속한 존재와 영의 실재를 염려해야 할 것이오. 사람의 내면에는 고정된 불안이 있습니다. 왜냐하면 자신의 숙명과 목적이 창조의 안에서 하나가 되어야 하는 내면의 지식을 갖고 있기 때문입니다. 사람은 위대하며, 현명하며 또 유능하지만, 그것은 충분하지 않습니다. 그는 언제나 더 현명하고, 더 위대하고, 그리고 더 유능하여야 하오; 사랑과 평화, 기쁨에 어떤 한계는 없을 것인데, 선물은 끊임없이 넘쳐흐르기 때문입니다.

MAN'S FINAL GOAL
    인간의 최종 목표

"Verily I say to you, love that is unlimited, constant and infallible, is without conditions and pure, and in its fire all that is unclean and evil will burn. For such a love is the love of The Creation and of its Laws, also to which man has been predestined since the beginning of time. Since this is the final "goal" of man, he must take care that this must and shall be so, for this is his destiny. As yet man does not understand the wisdom of this teaching, because it is adulterated everywhere on Earth. In his ignorance, man falsified it in all various arts and forms so that it becomes diffused and incomprehensible.
    ‘나는 진실로 그대들에게 말합니다. 무한하고, 변치 않으며 확실한 사랑은, 조건이 없고 순수합니다. 또 그것의 불꽃 속에서는 불결한 모든 것과 사악한 것은 타버릴 것이오. 그러한 사랑은 창조와 그 법칙(율법)의 사랑이며, 또한 태초부터 인간은 그것을 위하여 운명이 정해졌습니다. 이것이 인간의 최종의 “목표”이므로, 사람은 그것이 반드시 또 그렇게 되어야 함에 주의를 기울여야만 하오. 이것이 사람의 운명이기 때문이오. 사람이 아직 이 가르침의 지혜를 이해하지 못하는데, 그것이 지구의 모든 곳에서 왜곡되었기 때문입니다. 사람이 무지하여, 그가 그것을 모든 다양한 술책과 형식으로 변조하고 그리하여 그것은 널리 퍼지고 이해할 수 없게 되오.

"However, in two thousand years it will be brought forth and taught anew, unfalsified, when man has become reasonable and knowledgeable. A new age and generation will come forth which foretells great changes. In the stars can be read that the people of the new era will be great revolutionaries in truth and from the stars shall come the truth thereof. Therefore, a few special people, chosen ones, will teach anew my unfalsified pronouncements. They shall have great courage for they will be persecuted by those of the false doctrines claiming to pronounce my truth. They shall be denounced and accused falsely of all manner of crimes in order to stop the bringing forth of truth.
    “그렇지만, 이천 년 내에 그것은 발표될 것이며 새롭게, 변조되지 않고 가르쳐질 것이오. 그 때에 인류는 사리를 알고 총명해집니다. 큰 변화를 예언하는 새 시대의 자손들이 나올 것이오. 여러 별에서 새 시대의 사람들이 진실 속에서 위대한 혁명가들이 될 것이며 또 그 별들에서 그것에 관한 진실이 올 것임이 예언되고 있습니다. 따라서, 선택된 몇몇 특별한 사람들이, 나의 변조되지 않은 견해를 새로 가르칠 것이오. 그들은 큰 용기를 가질 것인데 왜냐면 나의 진실에 대한 발표를 꺼리는 허위의 교리를 숭배하는 사람들에 의해 박해 받을 것이기 때문입니다. 그들은 탄핵 받을 것이며 또 진실이 폭로되는 것을 막기 위하여 모든 방식의 죄악을 부당하게 덮어쓰게 될 것입니다.

"You must go and prepare the way for my teachings and make all peoples its disciples. But beware of false teaching, which because of your own ignorance, you would allow to ascend. Some of you are most inclined to project my teachings in error. I sternly caution you, and warn you, to be careful in bearing forth only the truth. Teach unto the people everything which I commanded you, lest you falsify my teachings."
    “그대들은 나의 가르침을 위하여 길을 준비해 가야만 하오. 그리고 모든 사람들을 그 가르침의 제자들로 삼으시오. 그러나 그릇된 가르침을 조심하오. 그것은 그대들이 무지하여, 그대들이 상승을 허락할 것이기 때문입니다. 그대들 중 몇 사람은 나의 가르침을 극히 잘못 이해시키는 경향이 있소. 나는 엄격하게 그대들에게 경고하고, 또 경고하는데, 다만 진실을 지니도록 조심하시오. 그대들이 나의 가르침을 변조하지 않도록, 내가 그대들에게 명한 모든 것을 사람들에게 가르치도록 하오.”

TO SYRIA IN THE "THUNDERING LIGHT"
    “천둥치는 번갯불” 속에서 시리아로

It happened, that when he spoke to them in this manner, it thundered in the heavens and a great light came down from the sky. Not far from where they were seated, the light alighted on the ground. There was a most beautiful metallic glitter as it reflected in the light of the sun, for the sky was clear and no clouds were present save the one above the light.
    그가 제자들에게 그렇게 말했을 그때, 하늘에서 큰 소리가 났고 또 거대한 빛이 하늘로부터 내려 왔습니다. 그들이 앉아있는 곳으로부터 멀지 않은 곳에, 그 빛은 땅 위로 내려앉았습니다. 햇빛 속에서 반사되는 것처럼 가장 아름다운 금속성의 광채가 있었는데, 하늘은 맑아 그 빛 위에 있는 것 외엔 구름 한 점 없었기 때문입니다.
    *역주; 여기서, 방금 말씀하신 그 ‘금속성의 광채’를 생각해 봅니다. 그것은 분명, 추정컨대, 그 때에, 근래 우리 지구 상공에 자주 나타나는 외계 우주선(= UFO/IFO)이 지상에 착륙하였을 것입니다...!
    Jmmanuel ceased his speaking, arose and went to the metallic light and stepped therein. It came about, that around us rose a fog all about and it thundered again as a singing began and the light lifted into the sky once more and the cloud of fog dissolved.
    임마누엘은 말씀하시기를 중단하고, 일어나 그 금속성 빛으로 갔고 그 안으로 걸어 들어갔습니다. 우리의 주위에 있는 모든 것의 주변이 안개로 덮였고 그리고 다시 귀울림이 시작되는 것처럼 큰 소리가 나더니 그 빛이 또한번 공중으로 올라갔고 안개는 점점 사라졌습니다,

The disciples quietly returned to Jerusalem and described what had happened.
    제자들은 조용히 예루살렘으로 돌아와 일어났던 일을 말로 설명했습니다.

Now it happened that Jmmanuel was set forth on the land through the great light, in Syria and he lived in Damascus for about two years. He was not recognized as to his identity and was most often called by the name of Esu.
    이제 임마누엘은 거대한 빛을 통해 이 땅을 떠났으며, 시리아에 있는 다마스커스에서 약 이년 동안 살았습니다. 그의 정체를 알아채지 못 했으며 때때로 에수Esu라는 이름으로 불렸습니다.

After about two years, he sent forth a messenger into Galilee to locate his brother, Thomas, and his disciple, Thomas as well as myself, Judas Iscarioth. In a little more than two months Judas and Thomas made their way to Jmmanuel. They bore bad news.
    약 이년 후, 그는 자신의 형제인 도마, 그리고 나 자신인, 유다 이스카리옷과 마찬가지로, 그의 제자인, 도마가 있는 곳을 찾기 위해 한 심부름꾼을 갈릴리로 보냈습니다. 두 달 남짓 되어 유다도마임마누엘에게로 갔습니다. 그들은 나쁜 소식을 갖고 왔습니다.

Thomas related, "Your disciples have falsified your teachings, they say you are the Son of God and call you The Anointed One and have pronounced that you are Equal to The Creation. The high priests and the elders persecute your followers and stone them whenever they can find and catch them. It is said of Thomas, your disciple, that he fled and left for the land of India with a caravan.
    (임마누엘형제) 도마(그 나쁜 소식에 관하여) 말했습니다. “형님의 제자들이 형님의 가르침을 변조했습니다. 그들은 형님이 하느님God아들이며 또 형님을 기름 부어진 자The Anointed One라 부르며 창조 동등하다고 선언했습니다. 사제들과 장로들은 형님의 추종자들을 박해하고 있으며 그들을 발견할 때마다 붙잡아 그들에게 돌을 던지고 있습니다. 형님의 제자인 도마는, 달아나 (사막의) 대상隊商caravan과 함께 인도India 땅으로 떠났다고 합니다.

SAUL
    사울

"A great enemy has ascended against you; a man named Saul. He is foaming with rage against you and utters great threats against you. He issues great threats against your disciples and those who believe in your teachings. He has letters written to the synagogues in all countries so that those who would follow your new teaching would be bound and taken under arrest, into Jerusalem. No difference is made as to whether it be man, woman or a child, for they shall all be put to death."
    “형님을 대적하여 한 대단한 적이 올라 왔습니다; 사울이라는 사람입니다. 그는 형님에게 격노하고 있으며 또 형님을 향하여 심한 협박을 하고 있습니다. 그는 형님의 제자들과 형님의 가르침을 믿는 자들을 향하여 크게 위협을 가하고 있습니다. 그는 형님의 가르침을 따르는 자들을 묶어서 예루살렘으로 압송하도록 모든 나라에 있는 유대교 회당으로 서신을 보냈습니다. 남녀노소를 불문합니다. 그들 모두를 죽여야 하기 때문입니다.

Jmmanuel spoke, "Do not be afraid, the time will soon come when Saul will be taught contrary to his evil thoughts. For he is already on his way here to Damascus. He is following the two of you so that he can arrest you and return you, in chains, to Jerusalem. But I shall step in front of him before he reaches Damascus, and since he believes me to be dead, he will assume my appearance to be that of a ghost."
    임마누엘은 말했습니다. “두려워하지 말거라. 사울이 자신의 사악한 생각과 반대로 가르쳐질 때가 곧 올 것이다. 그가 이미 여기 다마스커스로 오고 있기 때문이다. 그는 너희 둘을 체포해서 묶어, 예루살렘으로 되돌릴 수 있도록 너희 둘을 따라 오고 있구나. 하지만 그가 다마스커스에 도착하기 전에 나는 그의 앞으로 나아갈 것이다. 그리고 그는 내가 죽은 것으로 믿기 때문에, 나의 출현을 유령으로 여길 것이다.”

Jmmanuel then set out to see a friend who helped him with mysterious things, such as powders, salves, liquids and other secret items. When he had gathered all his supplies, he left the city along the road to Galilee from whence would come Saul.
    그 다음 임마누엘은 가루약과 고약, 물약, 그 외 비밀의 물건들과 같은 신비스러운 것들을 갖고 자신을 도운 한 친구를 만나러 떠났습니다. 임마누엘은 그가 주는 물품들 모두 모아서, 사울이 올 곳에서부터 갈릴리로 향하는 길을 따라 시내를 출발했습니다.

For two days Jmmanuel waited at a place some day's journey from Damascus, in the cliffs. While he waited he prepared a mixture of the various items he had brought along with him.
    임마누엘다마스커스로부터 며칠이 걸리는 한 장소인 절벽 사이에서 이틀 동안 기다렸습니다. 기다리는 동안 임마누엘은 자신이 갖고 온 여러 가지 물건들의 혼합물을 준비했습니다.

During the night of the second day he saw a group approaching from the direction of Galilee, among them was Saul, the persecutor of the disciples and Jmmanuel's followers.
    두 번째 날 그는 갈릴리의 방향으로부터 오는 다가오는 한 무리를 보았는데, 그들 사이에 임마누엘의 추종자들과 제자들의 박해자인, 울이 있었습니다.

When the group came close, Jmmanuel stood forth on a large rock outcropping, struck a fire to the concocted mass and cast it before the group approaching--directly in the path in front of Saul. At the same time Jmmanuel shouted loudly, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute my disciples?"
    그 무리가 가까이 왔을 때, 임마누엘은 돌출된 큰 바위 위에 서서, 그 조합하여 만든 덩어리에 불을 붙여 접근하고 있는 무리 앞에--사울의 정면에 있는 길에 똑바로 그것을 던졌습니다. 동시에 임마누엘은 크게 소리쳤습니다. “사울아, 사울아, 너는 왜 나의 제자들을 박해하느냐?”

Saul, however, was terrified and fell to the ground and cried out, "Who are you who speaks to me in this manner?"
    하지만, 사울은, 놀라 땅바닥에 쓰러져 소리쳤습니다. “나에게 이렇게 말하는 당신은 누구요?”

Jmmanuel answered and said, "I am Jmmanuel whom you persecute in your hatred, as you do my disciples. Get up and go into the city and let ones teach you according to how you are supposed to live."
    임마누엘께서 대답하여 말하기를, “네가 나의 제자들에게 하듯이, 네가 너의 증오 속에서 박해하는 임마누엘이노라. 일어나 시내로 들어가면 어떤 사람들이 네가 어떻게 살기로 되어 있는지를 너에게 가르칠 것이니라.”

Saul was very much afraid and said, "But you are he whom they crucified, so you are dead and speaking to me now as a ghost."
    사울은 대단히 두려웠으며 또 말했습니다. “하지만 당신은 그들이 십자가에 못박은 자이며, 그리하여 당신은 죽었는데 지금 유령처럼 나에게 말하고 있군요.”

Jmmanuel did not respond, turned and returned to Damascus.
    임마누엘은 응답하지 않았고, 몸을 돌려 다마스커스로 돌아갔습니다.

The men who were Saul's companions stood frozen with fear, for they too thought that they had witnessed a ghost. But Saul got to his feet and opened his eyes. However, his eyes had no vision, for they were blinded by the light which Jmmanuel had caused.
    사울과 동행한 사람들은 공포로 얼어붙은 듯 섰습니다. 그들 역시 유령을 목격했다고 생각하였기 때문입니다. 그러나 사울은 일어나 자신의 두 눈을 떴습니다. 그렇지만, 그의 눈에는 아무 것도 보이지 않았습니다. 그들은 임마누엘이 일으킨 빛으로 눈이 멀어 버렸습니다.

His companions led him by the hand into Damascus. Saul did not have vision for three days and he did not eat or drink during that time. A disciple of Jmmanuel came to Saul and taught him the new teaching, so that he slowly began to understand it.
    그의 동료들은 그를 손으로 끌어 다마스커스로 가게 했습니다. 사울은 사흘 동안 앞이 보이지 않았으며 그 시간동안 먹지도 마시지도 않았습니다. 임마누엘의 한 제자가 사울에게 와서 그에게 그 새로운 가르침을 가르쳤고, 그리하여 그는 서서히 그것을 이해하기 시작했습니다.

But Saul's spirit was confused, because of the happening near the rock, so he misunderstood much and talked in a most confused manner. In this same state of befuddlement he claimed reformation and set about preaching confused things unto the people.
    그러나 바위 가까이에서 일어난 일로, 사울의 정신은 혼란되어, 그는 잘 이해하지 못하였고 또 매우 혼란된 말투였습니다. 어리둥절한 상태에서 그는 개심하기로 공언했고 사람들에게 혼란된 것을 설교하기 시작했습니다.

TOWARD INDIA
    인도를 향하여

Jmmanuel stayed about another month in Damascus, and then he spread the word that he would leave the country and would travel into the land of India. His mother, Mary, had herself come from Nazareth and she, along with Jmmanuel, Thomas and Judas journeyed the way to the land of India. Whenever they would come to a settlement Jmmanuel again preached and taught the people. The power within him was even greater and stronger than before.
    임마누엘다마스커스에 다시 한 달 쯤 머물렀고, 그 다음 그는 자신이 이 마을을 떠나 인도India의 땅으로 여행할 것이라는 말을 퍼뜨렸습니다. 그의 모친인, 마리아가, 나자렛으로부터 혼자 왔으며, 임마누엘을 따라서, 그녀와, (임마누엘의 형제)도마, 유다인도의 땅로 가는 여행길에 올랐습니다. 그들이 머무를 때마다 임마누엘은 다시 한 번 설교하여 사람들을 가르쳤습니다. 그의 내면에 있는 권능은 전보다 한층 더 위대했고 강했습니다.

Let us take a respite, for I wish to next translate the teachings of The Creation and it would be suitable to have it as a separate unit.
    휴식합시다. 나는 창조에 대한 가르침을 다음에 번역하려고 합니다. 그것을 분리하여 한 단위로 하는 것이 적절할 듯합니다.
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 20:07.

Default 응답: 그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다

Link : http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J002.html

CHAPTER 18
    18장

REC #3 ISCARIOTH/JMMANUEL SANANDA
    이스카리옷/임마누엘 사난다 기록 #3

FRI., AUG. 11, 1989 2:30 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 360
    YEAR 2, DAY 360, 1989년 8월11일 금요일 오후 2:30
    I request that this following be the final segment as translated from the scrolls at this documenting. It is thought that these scrolls were burned and destroyed, but they are long since placed into safety.
    나는 이 문서가 두루마리로부터 번역될 때 다음이 최종이기를 바랍니다. 이들 두루마리들은 불에 타 소실되었다 생각되지만, 그러나 그것들은 안전하게 보관된 지 오래됩니다.

This last segment speaks of The Creation and I feel it most suitable if this be presented to you by the Master Teacher for he has already given the small group a wondrous lesson. Dharma, please have the portions from Wednesday, July 26, 1989, 3:00 P.M., 2-344 reprinted here in full.
    최종 부분은 창조에 대하여 말씀하시는데 또 그것이 마스터 교사에 의해 그대에게 제공되어야 가장 적절할 듯합니다. 그는 그 소그룹에게 이미 훌륭한 강습을 해주었기 때문입니다. 다르마, 1989년 7월26일 수요일 오후 3시부터 그 부분들 전체가 여기에 출력되도록 해 주십시오.

REC #2 ESU JESUS SANANDA
    에수 예수 사난다 기록 #2

WED. JULY 26, 1989 3:00 P.M. YEAR 2, DAY 344
    YEAR 2, DAY 344, 1989년 7월26일 수요일 오후 3:00

Dharma, I give you all these labels that you can find comfort. I am the energy which is each and all of them, only called differently by various ones; but there are such gross errors in the traditional myths that it is quite mind bewildering and you had to be most carefully groomed.
    다르마, 나는 그대가 편하게 찾을 수 있도록 이 모든 호칭들을 제공합니다. 나는 다양한 존재들에 의해 달리 불리는, 그것들에 대한 각각이자 모든 에너지입니다. 그러나 전통적인 신화 속에는 마음을 매우 당황케 하며 그대가 주의 깊게 손질했어야 하는 심한 잘못이 있습니다.

I have called you forth at this immediate time to put some things to paper that they might be sent to my most beloved Wally G prior to mail time this date. Wally, I bring thee peace, son, for you are facing such unpleasant and frightening physical bombardment. Hold to me, friend, for I shall carry you just as far as is necessary that your work upon this orb be brought to fruition. Ye have come to this planet at this time for this purpose and we take it not lightly. So be it and blessings upon thee, dear one.
    가까운 시기에 나는 오늘 우편 시간 이전에 그것들을 나의 가장 사랑하는 월리 지에게 보내도록 한 문서에 뭔가를 넣어 둘 것을 그대에게 요청했습니다. 월리, 아들아, 나는 너에게 평화를 보내노라. 너는 그러한 불쾌한 일과 또 놀라운 물리적 충격에 직면하고 있기 때문이다. 친구여, 나를 붙들어라. 이 천체에서 너의 일이 열매를 맺도록 할 필요가 있는 한 내가 너를 다만 돌볼 것이다. 너희는 그 목적을 위하여 이 시기에 이 행성에 왔고 우리는 그것을 경솔히 하지 않는다. 그러할지어다. 사랑하는 그대에게 축복 있기를.

Ye cannot come to grips with the pious contradictions of the typical "Holy Bible" pronouncements for they are not in truth. Ye have as much trouble accepting that the "space" brethren cannot be allowed to shower upon ye ones the earth needs. It has been such a short time in the training of this scribe; be patient a bit longer for what we bring forth now puts her in critical physical danger and must be handled most carefully. We are about to discount all the false teachings on this planet and it will not be well received by any "religious" group on your place. Oh, it is Truth and naught but Truth; that is why it is so precarious in nature. I am the one for whom ye ones of this mission have waited and it is now time for contact in this manner; very, very shortly in undeniable manner, at which point we can also place physical protection about ye ones.
    그대들은 전형적인 “성서”의 견해에 대한 종교적인 모순을 이해할 수 없습니다. 그것들이 진실 속에 있지 않기 때문이지요. 그대들은 “우주” 형제들이 지구가 필요로 하는 것을 그대들에게 줄 수 없음을 수용해야 하는 많은 고민을 안고 있습니다. 필기사에 대한 훈련은 짧은 기간이었습니다. 조금 더 참으세요. 우리가 지금 만드는 것은 그녀(=지구)에게 중대한 물리적 위험을 주며 그리고 가장 신중히 다루어져야만 합니다. 우리는 이 행성에서의 모든 그릇된 가르침의 효과를 감소시키려고 하는데 그것은 그대들의 땅에 있는 어떤 “종교”단체에 의해 잘 받아들여지지 않을 것입니다. 오, 그것은 진실이며 진실 외는 파멸입니다; 그래서 그것은 참으로 매우 불확실하지요. 나는 임무를 가진 그대들이 기다린 존재이며 지금은 이렇게 접촉하는 시기입니다; 우리가 또한 그대들에 대하여 물리적 보호를 할 수 있는 지점에서 부인할 수 없는 방식으로 아주, 아주 간단히.

Please require all dark energies to depart that ye might read of these words with me, friend. Do not give in to the impact of the illness you are perceiving for you are critical to the work.
    친구여, 그대들이 이 말씀들을 나와 함께 읽도록 부정한 에너지들은 떠나라고 요청하세요. 여러분이 감지하고 있는 병에 대한 충격에 (에너지를) 주지 마세요. 여러분은 맡은 일에 대하여 중대하니까요.

This will, Oberli, also suffice for a segment of the ongoing portions.
    오벨리, 이것은 또한, 진행 중인 부분들의 한 부분으로 충분합니다.

THE CREATION
    창조

I, Jmmanuel, (and all those other labels) wish to speak of THE CREATION, for behold, The Creation is above man, above god, and above everything.I am but thy brother, dear friends.
    나, (그리고 모든 다른 호칭들) 임마누엘은, 창조에 대하여 말하고자 합니다.
    보십시오. 창조는 인류 위에, 신god의 위에, 그리고 모든 것 위에 있습니다. 사랑하는 친구들이여, 나는 다만 그대의 형제일 뿐입니다.

It would seem complete to the comprehension of man, but that is not so. Since The Creation is Spirit and lives, it too, has to perfect itself until infinity. But, since it is at one with itself, it can perfect itself only through The Creation and the generation of new spirit. However, the newly generated spirit is part of The Creation itself, still ignorant, however, to the smallest degree. So then when a new spirit has been created, which is still ignorant to the smallest degree, it lives in the body of man and begins to learn. Please ponder these things after ye have read my entire explanation a time or two.
    그것은(=창조는) 인간이 이해하기에 완전하게 보일 것입니다. 그러나 그것이 그렇지 않습니다. 창조Spirit이며 또 살아 있어, 그 역시, 끝없이 스스로를 완성하여야 합니다. 하지만, 그것은 그 자신과 더불어 하나로 존재하는 까닭에, 그것은 창조와 새로운 영의 생성을 통하여 자신을 완성할 수 있습니다. 그렇다 하더라도, 새로 생성된 영은 창조 자신의 부분이며, 여전히 무지합니다. 그렇지만, (그 무지함은) 미미합니다. 그리하여 한 새로운 영이 창조되었을 때, 그것은 미미하나마 무지하여, 그것(=새로 탄생된 영)은 인간의 몸속에서 살며 배우기 시작합니다. 그대들이 나의 전체 설명을 한두 번 읽은 후 그것들을 깊이 생각하십시오.

The ignorant spirit appears to man as quite "simple-minded", and he says that this person is "confused". But he is not, for he is only ignorant and void of knowledge and wisdom. So this new spirit lives in man to gather knowledge.
    그 무지한 영은 매우 “단순한 마음”으로 인간에게 나타나며, 그리고 그는 이 사람은 “뭐가 뭔지 모르는군.” 하며 말합니다. 그러나 그는 그렇지 않습니다. 왜냐하면 그는 다만 지식과 지혜가 없을 뿐입니다. 그리하여 그 새로운 영은 인간 속에서 지식을 쌓으며 살고 있습니다.

When this spirit goes into the "beyond", it is no longer as ignorant as in the beginning. It comes back into the world and lives as man, but no longer as ignorant as at its beginning. And again he teaches himself and gathers further knowledge and new wisdom, so he escapes from ignorance to an ever increasing degree. The time comes after many renewed lives and experiences that man says to this spirit, that he is normal and no longer "confused". Now the real growth can begin for this is not the end of spirit and fulfillment, for, having become now "knowing", he must seek out the "greatest" wisdom. This is in order that he may perfect himself to the point where he unfolds his creativity and will finally be one with The Creation, as was destined for him in the beginning. So It is thus in simplicity, The Creation brought forth a new spirit and had It perfected by Itself in the human body, and the perfected spirit returns to The Creation and becomes one with It (The Creation). Thusly The Creation perfects Itself in Itself for within It is the knowledge and wisdom to enable It to do so.
    이 영spirit이 “저 세상beyond”에 가면, 그것은 처음처럼 더 이상 무지하지 않습니다. 그 영이 세상으로 돌아와서 인간으로 사는데, 처음같이 더 이상 무지하지 않습니다. 그리고 다시 그는 스스로 더 나은 지식과 새로운 지혜를 쌓아서 자신을 가르치며, 그리하여 그는 늘 무지로부터 차츰 벗어납니다. 그 시기는 인간이 영에게 이야기하는 반복되는 많은 삶과 경험 후에 옵니다. 그는 자신은 정상이며 더 이상 “텅 비어 있지 않다”고 말하지요. 이제 진정한 성장을 시작할 수 있는데 그것이 영과 성취의 끝이 아니기 때문입니다. 왜냐하면, 이제 “깨닫게knowing” 되면서, 그는 “가장 위대한” 지혜를 찾아내야만 합니다. 시초에 자신을 위하여 예정하였듯이, 그가 자신의 창조력을 펼치고 최종적으로 창조와 하나가 될 시점까지 자신을 완성시켜하는 것이 순서입니다. 그와 같이 그것은 이렇게 단순합니다. 창조는 새로운 영을 생산하여 그것으로 하여금 스스로 인간의 몸속에서 완성되도록 하였으며, 그리고 완성된 영은 창조에게로 돌아가 그것(창조)과 더불어 하나가 되는 것입니다. 이렇게 창조는 자신을 자신 안에서 완성합니다. 그 속에서 그렇게 하게 하는 것은 지식과 지혜이기 때문입니다.

Verily I say to you, the time will now come when The Creation will stop to create new spirit and to broaden Itself. The Creation, too, needs rest, when It is sleeping and not creating, as is proper to everything alive. And, all is alive--ALL!
    진실로 그대들에게 말합니다. 창조께서 새로운 영을 생산하시기를 중단하고 자신을 확장할 때가 이제 올 것입니다. 창조께서도, 역시, 휴식이 필요합니다. 그때 창조께서는 휴지休止하고 창조적인 일을 하지 않는데, 살아 있는 모든 것에게 (휴식이) 당연하듯이 말입니다.
    그리고, 모든 것이 살아있습니다 --모든 것이!

As the human life has day and night and divides between work and rest, likewise The Creation has its time when it works and rests. Its periods, however, are different from those of men, for its Laws are the Laws of the Spirit. But, the Laws of men are the Laws of material life. The material life is limited, but the life of the Spirit goes on forever and knows no end or limits upon itself. However, The Creation is subject to the Laws of the Original Creation, which is the beginning of all Created by Itself. I will simplify these things at a later date for this day is too short to meet our needs and I must limit input for that reason.
    인간의 삶에 낮과 밤이 있고 또 (해야 하는) 일과 휴식으로 나누어지듯이, 마찬가지로 창조께서도 일하고 휴식하는 자신의 시기가 있습니다. 그렇다 하더라도, 창조의 주기는 인간들의 그것과는 다릅니다. 창조법칙법칙이기 때문입니다. 하지만, 인간의 법칙은 물질적인 삶에 대한 법칙입니다. 물질적인 삶은 제한됩니다. 그러나 의 삶은 영원히 계속되며 또 자신에게는 끝이나 한계가 없음을 알고 있습니다. 그렇지만, 창조근원창조the Original Creation법칙에 종속되는데, 그것은 스스로 창조된 모든 것에 대한 시초입니다. 나는 훗날 이것들을 단순화할 것입니다. 오늘은 우리가 필요로 하는 것을 충족시키기엔 너무 짧고 또 나는 그러한 이유로 입력을 제한해야만 합니다.

Its secret is the immeasurable and it is based on the number seven (7), which is counted in "times" (I trust you can follow, always language is a barrier.) This is, however, a part of the secret of the Laws which man's mind can solve only in perfection. But be it said, that the laws of life are not hidden to a wise man and that he recognizes them and follows them. So, when the wise man has the understanding that the secret in The Original Creation is in the number seven and is counted as such, he will obtain knowledge and keep it. The Creation also has a time for work or rest which also is counted in the number seven.
    그것의 비밀은 측량할 수 없음이며 그리고 그것은 숫자 칠(7)에 근거를 두고 있는데, 그것은 “연대”로 계산되고 있습니다. (나는 그대들이 따라올 수 있다고 믿습니다. 항상 언어가 걸림돌이지요.) 그렇지만, 그것은, 인간의 마음이 오직 완성의 상태에서만 풀 수 있는 법칙에 대한 비밀의 한 부분입니다. 그러나, 삶의 법칙들은 현명한 인간에게는 감추어져 있지 않으며 또 그는 그것들을 깨닫고 그것들을 따릅니다. 그래서, 현명한 인간이 그 근원창조에 있는 비밀이 숫자 칠seven의 안에 있으며 또 그렇게 생각된다고 깨달을 때, 그는 지식을 얻어 간직할 것입니다. 창조도 또한 숫자 칠 안에서 계산되는 일하거나 쉬기 위한 시간을 갖고 있습니다.

For seven major long periods, The Creation rested in the lap of slumber, when nothing existed, not even the universe. Only The Creation was in Itself in slumber and did not bring forth a creature or any thing.
    일곱의 주요 장주기long periods동안, 창조는 수면단계 내에서 휴지합니다. 그때는 아무 것도 존재하지 않으며, 우주조차도 존재하지 않습니다. 본질적으로 오직 창조만 수면상태에 있었으며 또 피조물이나 어떤 것도 생산하지 않았습니다.

But it awakened from its slumber through the seven periods of the seven major periods, and it began to create creatures and every thing. But when it had rested for seven periods and seven major periods, it now creates creatures and every thing for seven periods and seven major periods, until it requires rest again and lies down again in deep slumber for the seven major periods. Do not even waste of thy time dallying about with segments represented by these seven periods. They are not understandable in detail, 'tis only the concept ye must handle at this moment.
    그러나 창조는 일곱의 주요 주기 중의 일곱 주기를 통해 자신의 수면상태에서 깨어났으며, 그리고 피조물과 모든 것을 창조하기 시작했습니다. 일곱 주기와 일곱 주요 주기 동안 휴지했을 때를 제외하고, 창조는, 일곱 주요 주기 동안 다시 휴지가 요구되고 다시 깊은 수면상태로 눕게 될 때까지, 이제 피조물과 모든 것을 일곱 주요 주기 동안 창조합니다. 이들 일곱의 주기들로 묘사된 조각들로 된 그대의 시간을 빈들거리며 허비하지 마시오. 그것들은 자세히 이해되지 않으나, 이 순간 그대들이 다루어야 할 개념입니다.

Since It will rest again and slumber, there will be nothing except The Creation in Itself. For this period there will be no new creations or any other thing. Only The Creation will be in Itself in the seven periods and the seven major periods, for It will have Its rest and slumber until It awakens again and brings forth new creatures and every thing else. I apologize for repetition but I feel it necessary.
    그것이 다시 휴지하고 잠자면, 본질적으로 창조 외에는 아무 것도 없을 것입니다. 그 기간 동안 새로운 피조물이나 어떤 다른 것이 존재하지 않을 것입니다. 일곱 주기와 일곱 주요 주기 동안에 본질적으로 오직 창조만 존재할 것인데, 다시 깨어나 새로운 피조물과 그 밖에 모든 것을 생산할 때까지 그것은 자신의 휴지와 잠을 취할 것이기 때문입니다. 되풀이해서 미안합니다만 나는 그렇게 할 필요가 있다고 생각합니다.

WHEN THE CREATION IS ONE IN ITSELF, EVERYTHING WILL BE ONE IN ITSELF. ONENESS (NOT TWONESS OR THREENESS)
    창조가 본질적으로 하나이면, 모든 것이 본질적으로 하나가 될 것입니다. (이중성이나 삼중성이 아닌) 단일성입니다.

As man and all plants and all animals are one in Themselves, it is the Law of The Creation, so that this be so. If man believes everything is say, two, that is not so, for everything is ONE. What man believes to be "two" is only "One", so that he may make everything that is two---one. Since the Spirit in man is part of The Creation, he is One with The Creation, consequently he is not two. Since the body is a part of spirit in a different form and matter, he is one with the spirit, consequently he cannot be two.
    사람과 모든 초목, 모든 동물들은 그 자체로 하나이며, 그것이 창조법칙이며, 그리하여 그것이 그와 같이 존재합니다. 만일 사람이, 모든 것이 둘이다, 하는 것을 믿으면, 그것은 그렇지 않은데, 모든 것이 하나ONE이기 때문입니다. 사람이 “둘”이라고 믿는 것은 오직 “하나One"이며, 그래서 그는 둘인 모든 것을 --하나로 만들어야 합니다. 사람의(인간의) 내면에 있는 창조의 한 부분이므로, 그는 창조하나One이고, 따라서 그는 둘이 아닙니다. 몸은 다른 형태와 물질 안에 있는 영의 한 부분이므로, 그는 영과 더불어 하나이며, 따라서 그는 둘이 될 수 없습니다.

It is that there is a Oneness, not a Duality (Twoness), in any other form. If it appears to man that there is a duality, he is the victim of deception, because he does not think logically and thinks according to human knowledge. If he, however, thinks in the knowledge of the Spirit, he finds the logic which is also in the Law. Only the thinking of man can be erroneous, but the Laws of The Creation cannot be erroneous. That is why it is said that everything emanates from a Oneness, and a duality is apparent only because man in his limited thinking cannot grasp it.
    그것은, 어떤 다른 형상 안에 있는, 이원성Duality(이중성Twoness)이 아닌, 단일성Oneness이라는 것입니다. 만일 이원성이 있음이 사람(인간)에게 나타난다면, 그는 사기(속임)의 희생자인데, 왜냐하면 그는 논리적으로 생각하지 않고 인간의 지식에 따라 생각하기 때문입니다. 그렇다하더라도, 그가, 의 지식 안에서 생각하면, 또한 법칙 안에 있는 올바른 논리도 찾습니다. 오직 인간의 생각은 잘못될 수 있으나, 창조법칙은 틀릴 수 없습니다. 그래서 모든 것은 단일성으로부터 나온다고 하는 것이며, 또 이원성은 외견상일 뿐인데 왜냐하면 제한된 생각 안에서의 인간은 그것을 움켜쥘 수 없기 때문입니다.

Therefore, everything is a Oneness and everything emanating from it, and no duality whatsoever can be alive because this would violate the Laws of The Creation. For only in his ignorance does man make a duality and thus violate the Laws of The Creation.
    그러므로. 모든 것은 하나이며 또 모든 것은 그것으로부터 나오고 있으며, 그리고 이원성의 무엇이든지 살아 있지 않은데 왜냐하면 그것이 창조법칙을 위반하고 있기 때문입니다. 다만 무지하여 인간이 이원성을 만들고 있으며 그리하여 창조법칙을 위반하고 있습니다.

But, if he directs everything into unity and makes everything into one, and when he then says to a mountain, "move away", it will move away. Since everything is One in The Creation and in Its Laws, and in the creatures and in matter, it is without error.
    그러나, 그가 모든 것을 단일체 속으로 향하게 하고 또 모든 것을 단일화하여, 그리고 그가 그때 산으로 하여금 “이동하라”고 말하면, 그것이 옮겨갈 것입니다. 모든 것이 창조의 안에서 또 법칙 안에서, 그리고 피조물들 안에서 또 물질 안에서 하나One이기 때문에, 그것은 잘못됨 없이 존재합니다.

When a wise man says that there are always two of everything he means that they are one within themselves and one together. It is only according to appearance that they are two, for in Itself and also together it is always One. Further, since the "bad" is one in itself because it is also "good" in itself and also together, it is always only One. Since split, they are also one and a oneness, they are also unsplit one and a oneness, for that is the Law of The Creation. Consequently, it appears that there are two parts, which however, are one in itself, and are also one when unsplit.
    어떤 현자가 모든 것은 항상 둘이 있다고 말하면, 그는 그것들이 자신들 속에서 하나이며 서로 하나이다 함을 뜻합니다. 그것들이 둘임은 단지 외관에 따른 것인데, 본질적으로 또 서로 항상 하나이기 때문입니다. 더욱이, “나쁨”은 본질적으로 하나인데 그것은 또한 본질적으로 또 서로 “선함”이기 때문이며. 그것은 항상 오로지 하나입니다. 분할된 이후 내내, 그것들은 또한 하나이고 단일성이며, 그것들은 분할되지 않은 하나이기도 하고 또 단일성인데, 그것이 창조법칙이기 때문입니다. 따라서, 두 부분으로 나타납니다. 그렇지만, 그것은 본질적으로 하나이며, 또 그것은 분할되지 않은 하나이기도 합니다.

If this all seems redundant, please bear with me for this will eventually go forth to man in general and all are not perceiving and understanding as ye of the advanced souls.
    이 모두가 중복되는 듯하나, 나를 (마음에) 품으세요. 이것이 언젠가는 인간에게 일반화할 것이며 그리고 그대들의 영혼이 진보함에 따라 모두가 모르게(=인식되지 않은 상태에서) 이해할 것이기 때문입니다.

Further, and here we are going to get into trouble because of the "triune" perception--I will also explain the power of the "triune" but it is not as ye ones have been taught in this experience. If man maintains that the "threeness" also exists, then their spirit is confused by some kind of cult teaching (I always use the term cult as a faction or family grouping of types and beliefs), falsified in intent in teaching or wrong (incorrect) thinking. A unit is always made of two parts or portions, which are one in itself, but are only a twoness in appearance. Since man is a unit of two parts, and the spirit a unit of two parts---both become one in itself and one together. The body cannot live without the spirit, and it is so conversely, too, for spirit and body are a unit despite the seeming twoness. The spirit lives according to the same Law, for in Itself it is in two parts and one in each part, thus one in itself--IT ALWAYS RETURNS TO THE UNIT OF ONE.
    더욱이, 우리는 “삼위일체”의 인식으로 고민을 갖게 됩니다--나는 또한 “삼위일체”의 권능도 설명할 것입니다만 그것은 그대들 모두가 이 체험으로 배운 것과 다릅니다. 사람(인간)이 “삼중성” 또한 존재함을 주장한다면, (나는 항상 cult라는 용어를 어떤 파벌 혹은 특징과 믿음으로 된 가족의 집단화 의미로 사용하는데) 그러면 그들의 영은 의도적으로 변조된 가르침이나 잘못된 (부정확한) 견해thinking를 가르치는 어떤 종류의 종파cult에 의해 혼란됩니다. 한 단위는 늘 두 개의 부분 혹은 조각으로 형성되며, 그것은 본질적으로 하나이나, 다만 외관상 이중성일 뿐입니다. 인간은 두 부분으로 된 한 단위이며, 영spirit은 두 부분 중의 한 단위입니다---양쪽은 다 본질적으로 하나가 되며 또 서로 하나가 됩니다. 육신은 영이 없이 살 수 없으며, 역으로도 역시, 그러한데, 영과 육신은 외관상 이중성임에도 불구하고 한 단위이기 때문이지요. 그 영은 동일한 법칙에 따라 살고 있습니다. 본질적으로 그것은 두 부분 안에 있으며 각 부분 안에서 하나이며, 그래서 본질적으로 하나입니다--그것은 항상 하나로 된 단일체로 되돌아갑니다.

TWO PARTS OF THE SPIRIT ARE WISDOM AND STRENGTH. Without the wisdom of the spirit, its power cannot be utilized, and likewise, there can be no emerging of wisdom without the spiritual power. Therefore, there are always two things needed which are one in itself; there is a unit in the oneness, but not a twoness.
    영의 두 부분은 지혜와 힘이니라.영의 지혜 없이는, 그것의 힘은 활용될 수 없으며, 마찬가지로, 영적인 힘이 없으면 지혜가 출현될 수 없습니다. 그러므로, 항상 본질적으로 하나인 둘이 필요하며; 이중성이 아닌, 단일성 안에 한 단위가 있습니다.

The Law says that man is a oneness within himself which consists of two parts that are equal, which in themselves are also a oneness, and also, when not separated, are a oneness. The two equal parts in man which each in itself constitutes a unit, are body and spirit. Therefore, when man is being taught by the scribes that man lives in a threeness, this teaching is erroneous and falsified, for it is not taught according to the Laws of The Creation.
    인간은 동등한 두 부분으로 이루어진 자신의 내면에서 단일성임이 법칙이며, 그것은 그것들 자신 안에서도 또한 단일성이며, 그리고 분리되지 않았을 때도, 또한, 단일성입니다. 본질적으로 각각 한 단위로 구성되는 인간에 있는 그 동등한 두 부분은, 몸과 영입니다. 그러므로, 사람이 삼중성 안에 살고 있는 유대인 율법학자들에게 배울 때, 그 가르침은 잘못되었고 그릇됩니다. 그것이 창조법칙에 따라 가르치고 있지 않기 때문입니다.

CULTS
    종파들

I said it two thousand years ago and it has come to pass, I believe, that there would be many cults established in my name, but only for the purpose that man can be enslaved in his spirit thereby giving the cults great power over the people and the land, and over money. Therefore I tell you that no cult is justified unless it solely recognizes The Creation as the HIGHEST.
    나는 그것을 이천 년 전에 말했으며 그리고 그것이 지나가려고 왔는데, 나의 이름으로 많은 종파들이 세워질 것임을, 하지만 사람을 영적으로 노예화하고 그리하여 종파들에게 국민과 나라와, 또 돈을(or 부富를)지배하는 거대한 힘을 주려고 함이 오직 그 목적임을, 나는 믿습니다. 그러므로 그것이 오로지 창조가장 높다고 인식하지 않는 한 종파는 정당하지 않음을 나는 그대들에게 말합니다.

Therefore in all the years there would be no cult which preached Truth, Knowledge, and Wisdom. But I further stated; this WILL happen in two times a thousand years when the time comes that my teaching will be preached anew, without being falsified. I foretold that until this time there would be so many false cults that they could not be counted. Further, they would be founded on the blood of MEN, and on hatred one against another, greed and power. But as they are established they shall be destroyed again, for the Truth shall triumph. THERE IS NO UNTRUTH (LIE) THAT SHALL NOT BE DENOUNCED AND THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN THAT SHALL NOT BECOME EVIDENT.
    그러므로 몇 년 내에 종파는 진실, 지식, 그리고 지혜를 설교하지 않게 될 것입니다. 더 자세히 말하자면, 이 의지는 나의 가르침이 변조됨 없이, 새롭게 설교하게 될 시기가 오는 때인 두 번의 천 년 내에 일어납니다. 그 시기까지 그들이 셀 수 없는 매우 많은 거짓 종파들이 있을 것임을 나는 예언했습니다. 더 나아가, 그들은 사람들의 피의 위에 기초할 것이며, 또 한 사람이 다른 사람을 적대하는 증오와, 탐욕과 권력 위에 기초할 것입니다. 그러나 그들이 세워지듯이 그들은 다시 멸망할 것인데, 진실이 승리할 것이기 때문입니다. 허위(거짓말)은 비난 받을 것이며 숨겨진 것은 명백하게 (드러나게) 될 것이니라.

Man shall recognize what is in front of his face, and what is hidden from him will reveal itself to him when he searches for truth and the explanation of wisdom. But truth lies deeply in the Laws of The Creation, and there man shall seek it and find it. But he who seeks shall not stop seeking until he finds. and when he finds he will be deeply shaken and astonished, but then he will rule over the universe. For that man shall recognize that the kingdom is within himself and outside of himself.
    사람(인간)은 그의 면전에 (벌어지고) 있는 일을 인지하여야 할 것이며, 그리고 그에게 숨겨진 일은 그가 진실과 지혜에 대한 설명을 찾을 때 스스로를 그에게 드러낼 것입니다. 하지만 진실은 창조법칙 속에 깊이 놓여있으며, 그리고 거기서 사람이 그것을 찾고 발견해야 할 것입니다. 그러나 찾는 자는 그가 발견할 때까지 찾기를 멈추지 말아야 합니다. 그리고 그가 발견하면 그는 흔들리고 놀랄 것이나, 그는 우주를 지배할 것입니다. 사람은 자신의 안과 자신의 밖에 왕국이 존재함을 인지하여야 할 것이기 때문입니다.

NATURE=HARMONY MAN=DISHARMONY
    자연 = 조화로운 인간 = 부조화

Man shall look up to the stars, for there rules majestic peace and sublimity. In unchangeable, timeless order, there takes place the infinite change through days and months and years, running into centuries, millennia and millions of years.
    사람은 별들을 쳐다보아야 할 것입니다. 거기엔 장엄한 평화와 숭고함이 지배하고 있기 때문입니다. 안정되고, 영원한 체제 속에서, 수백 년과 수천 년, 여러 세기를 계속하여, 여러 날 여러 달 여러 해 내내 끝없는 변화가 발생하고 있습니다.

Man may look down to Earth also, for there too is creative activity and timeless becoming, being and passing toward constantly new creating. Where nature is left to its own devices, there rules greatness, dignity and beauty, all in beautiful harmony.
    사람은 또한 지구도 내려다보아야 합니다. 끊임없는 새로운 창조를 향하여 창조적인 활동 및 영원한 생성과, 존재와 소실이 있기 때문입니다. 자연이 제멋대로 하도록 내버려 둔 곳, 뛰어난 조화 속에서 모든 것, 위대함과 존엄, 아름다움이 그곳을 지배합니다.

However, where traces of human order are active, there smallness, lack of dignity and lack of beauty testify to disharmony. But man who, with swollen chest, calls himself the crown of Creation does not recognize Creation, and makes people equal to it. But this man who tamed the fire and thinks to rule the Earth, will not go so very far. He will learn to contain the water and to run about in the air, but during that process he will forget to recognize The Creation above him and Its Laws. And thus, he will forget to seek the Truth and the Wisdom. He will also forget to live peacefully as man among men. His battle cry will be "the battle", since he will want to conquer through violence. For when he thinks he has power in his hands, he uses this power to enslave and shed blood.
    그렇지만, 인간 체제의 영향이 작용하고 있는 곳, 거기엔 빈약과, 위엄의 결핍, 아름다움의 결핍이 부조화를 증명하고 있습니다. 하지만, 과장된 가슴을 가진, 창조의 왕관(주권)을 요구하는 인간은, 창조를 인정하지 않으며, 인간을 그것과 동일시합니다. 그러나 불을 길들여서 지구를 지배하려고 생각하는 인간은, 그리 멀리 가지 않을 것입니다. 그는 바다를 억제하고 하늘을 뛰어다니기를 알게 될 것이나, 그 과정에서 그는 자신의 위에 존재하는 창조와 그 법칙을 인정하기를 잊을 것입니다. 그리하여, 그는 진실지혜를 찾기를 잊을 것입니다. 그는 또한 사람들 사이에서 사람으로 평화롭게 사는 것도 잊을 것입니다. 그의 투쟁 함성은 “전쟁”이 될 것인데, 그가 폭력으로 정복하려 하기 때문입니다. 그가 수중에 권력을 쥐었다고 생각할 때에, 노예화하기 위해 그 권력을 사용하여 피를 뿌립니다.

He will speak of honor and freedom and of knowledge, but in reality it is only hypocrisy, force, and false teachings. Thus man will lose his face in the future, and wear an evil and false mask for appearance sake. And many will develop into beasts and spend their earthly days in ignorance. Man's aim and thinking is geared only toward acquisition and power.
    그는 명예와 자유와 지식에 관하여 이야기할 것이나, 실은 그것은 위선이며, 폭력이며, 허위의 가르침입니다. 따라서 인간은 미래에 자신의 외관을 잃을 것이며, 체면상 사악하고 거짓된 탈을 쓸 것입니다. 또 많은 사람들이 짐승으로 성장할 것이며 그리고 그들의 속세의 세월을 무지로 낭비할 것입니다. 인간의 목적과 사고는 오직 횡재와 권력을 향하여 조정되고 있을 뿐입니다.

With his mind, man will classify the things of this world to make them serve him, irrespective of the fact that by doing so, he destroys the Laws of Nature manifold. He will no longer believe in the timeless Truths which are based upon the Laws of Nature. In his self-deception, human sciences will mean more to him than all the values of the Laws of Nature and of The Creation. In his confusion man will believe in this miserable concept of life, which is produced by the false teachings of the cults and determined by human laws and changes in the structures of power in the various countries.
    자신의 마음으로, 인간은 이 세상의 일들을 자신에게 봉사하도록 분류할 것이며, 그렇게 하고 있다는 사실에 무관하게, 그는 다양한 자연법칙을 해치고 있습니다. 그는 자연법칙에 근거를 둔 영원한 진실을 더 이상 믿지 않을 것입니다. 그의 자기기만 속에서, 자연창조법칙에 대한 모든 가치보다 인류의 과학이 인간에게 더 많은 것을 의미할 것입니다. 자신의 혼란 속에서 생명에 대한 초라한 개념을 믿을 것이며, 그것은 종파들의 거짓된 가르침에 의해 만들어지고 인간의 법칙에 의해 결정되고 다양한 나라의 힘의 구조 속에서 변화할 것입니다.

Because man does not gain in knowledge of himself from the creative point of view, he will want to force his life with external means. He will delude his fellow man and the whole world with false means. Where there is some trust left, he will change it into distrust and untruths. He will get further and further away from the true life.
    인간이 창조적인 관점에서 자신에 대한 지식을 얻으려 하지 않으므로, 그는 외부의 수단으로 자신의 생명을 강화화려 할 것입니다. 그는 그릇된 수단으로 자신의 동료와 전 세계를 속일 것입니다. 진실이 조금 남아 있는 곳에서, 그는 그것을 불신과 허위로 바꿀 것입니다. 그는 진정한 생명으로부터 더욱 더 멀어질 것입니다.

THESE THINGS I GAVE VERBATIM TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO;
    HAS IT COME TO PASS?
    이천 년 전 여러 번의 말로 한 그 일들이;
    일어났는가?

Man will also lose the basis of the oldest wisdom which says; "That for life man is the measure of all things, for after all he is a part of The Creation--One with Creation. But the time will come for man that he has to turn about and get back to the timeless values of life. In the beginning only a few persons will know that man does not only live on earth, but that his spirit reaches into another world which cannot be comprehended with the ordinary senses.
    사람은 “인간은 생명을 위한 모든 일의 방책이니, 결국 그는 창조와 더불어 하나인--창조의 일부분이기 때문이니라.” 하는 가장 오래된 지혜의 기본 원리도 잃을 것입니다. 하지만 그가 방향을 돌려 생명의 영원한 가치를 되돌려 받을 인간을 위한 시기가 올 것입니다. 초기에는 단지 몇몇 사람들만이 인간이 지구에 생존하고 있을 뿐만 아니라, 그의 영혼이 보통의 감각으로는 이해할 수 없는 다른 세계 속으로 닿고 있음을 알 것입니다.

THERE IS SOME HOPE
    조금의 희망이 있다

The other world is the true home of the spirit, and therefore, it should be tried without ceasing, to attain a broadening, deepening wisdom, so that the spirit may be perfected and lifted up into the true home and so that it may become one with The Creation.
    그 다른 세계가 영혼의 진정한 고향이므로, 확장되고 깊어지는 지혜의 달성하기 위하여, 끊임없이 노력하여야 할 것입니다. 그럼으로써 영은 완전하게 될 것이며 진정한 고향으로 올라가 창조와 하나가 될 것입니다.

Thus, when man is honest and searches, he shall not know a preconceived opinion and consequently have no judgment in advance. But the wise man is knowing and aware of the Law of the timeless river of the timeless change, and he therefore endeavors to adjust to the great course of happenings. For he recognizes the Laws of The Creation, and that the circles of existence have to be closed through the destinations of the Laws. Wherever life reveals itself, it is based upon the Law of invisible secret which effects the timeless change.
    그래서, 사람이 정직하고 또 (진실을) 찾을 때, 그는 선입견을 모를 것이며 따라서 앞선 판단을 하지 않을 것입니다. 현명한 사람만이 영원한 변화의 영원한 흐름에 대한 법칙을 알아차리며, 그리고 그는 그로 말미암아 사건들의 거대한 과정을 조정하도록 애씁니다. 그는 창조법칙을 인지하기 때문이며, 또 생존의 순환이 법칙의 목적지를 거쳐서 종결되어야 함을 인지하기 때문입니다. 생명이 자신을 드러내는 곳마다, 그것은 영원한 변화를 초래하는 감추어진 비밀의 법칙에 근거합니다.

One who disregards timeless and imperishable laws and truths, and does not recognize them will have to suffer evil consequences. Lies and hatred will blind such a man and even entire peoples, and they shall rush into the abyss of their own destruction.
    영원불멸의 법칙과 진실을 무시하는 자는, 또 그것들을 인지하지 않는 자는 사악한 결과를 겪어야만 할 것입니다. 거짓과 증오는 그러한 사람과 전체 민족조차도 눈멀게 할 것이며, 또 그들은 그들만의 멸망의 나락으로 돌진할 것입니다.

A destructive mania will come over them, and among them the heroes will be those who are the greatest destroyers. Division will permeate the entire life of men, and when there is a split there is no longer a whole, or perfection. As long as there is incompleteness in life, the consequences will have to be carried by men, which are sickness, misery, injustice, need and fighting, strife and slavery, false cults and exploitation to the blood, and death.
    파멸적인 열광이 그들을 덮칠 것이며, 또 그들 사이에서는 가장 심한 파괴자들이 영웅이 될 것입니다. 분열이 사람들의 전 생애에 침투할 것이며, 또 분리가 있을 때는 더 이상 전체나, 혹은 완전함도 없습니다. 삶에 불완전함이 있는 한, 그 결말은 사람들에 의해 수반될 것이며, 그것은 병과 고통, 부정, 빈곤, 전투, 투쟁, 노예 상태, 허위의 종파들, 피를 향한 착취, 그리고 죽음입니다.

Thus man shall beware and wake up: Only that which is timeless and imperishable is of substance, Truth and Wisdom, for thus say the Laws of The Creation.
    따라서 사람은 조심하여 깨어나야 합니다: 영원불멸한, 진실지혜만이 오직 본질적입니다. 그래서 창조법칙이라 하지요.

NOT TOO BAD FOR TWO THOUSAND YEARS? SO BE IT AND I PLACE MINE SEAL UPON THIS WORD THAT THERE BE NO MISTAKE FROM WHENCE IT CAME.
    이천 년 동안 그다지 나쁘지 않았지요? 그러할지어다. 나는 온 곳에서부터 잘못이 없는 이 말씀에 나의 봉인을 설정합니다.

IN LOVE AND PEACE I STAND-BY; I AWAIT THY PETITION FOR UNDERSTANDING FOR IF YE ASK AND GO WITHIN, YE SHALL RECEIVE OF CLARITY.
    사랑과 평화 속에서 나는 대기합니다; 나는 이해하려고 하는 그대의 기원을 기대하고 기다립니다. 그대가 요청하고 안으로 들어가면, 그대는 명확하게 알게 될 것입니다.

I AM THAT I AM
    아이 엠 댓 아이 엠
    ADONAI
    아도나이
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2011-02-16 at 20:13.

주제글 정보