제목: PJ#036, PLEIADES CONNECTION - HUMAN, THE SCIENCE OF MAN.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default PJ#036, PLEIADES CONNECTION - HUMAN, THE SCIENCE OF MAN.

PJ 36
    HUMAN

THE SCIENCE OF MAN

THE SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION
    AND PROOF OF GOD

AND THE COSMIC ORDER OF
    THE UNIVERSE

WHAT IS CREATION AND HOW
    IT CAME TO BE

PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. VII

BY
    VIOLINIO GERMAIN

&
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN/ATON

밺harma"

A PHOENIX JOURNAL

COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER

The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based uponTRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.

HUMAN

THE SCIENCE OF MAN

THE SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION AND PROOF OF GOD
    AND THE COSMIC ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE WHAT IS CREATION AND HOW IT CAME TO BE

PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. VII

ISBN 0-922356-51-3

First Edition Printed by America West Publishers, 1991

Published by

AMERICA WEST PUBLISHERS
    P.O. Box 986
    Tehachapi, CA. 93581

Printed in the United States of America
    10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

TABLE OF CONTENTS

CHAPTER PAGE

INTRODUCTION 뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉� 1
    ONLY SPIRIT MATTERS 뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉�.. 3
    CHAPTER 1 뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉�. 7
    TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 1991 뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉�... 7
    LIVING AND DYING 뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉�. 8
    THE DIVIDED AND THE UNDIVIDED 뀉뀉뀉뀉 13
    FIGURE 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉�. 15
    CHAPTER 2 18
    NATURE IS NOT COMPLEX 18
    COMPARE A SOUND-VIBRATION WITH LIFEAND DEATH 21
    YOU SET YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS 24
    UNIVERSAL BALANCE WHEEL 24
    FIGURE 23 25
    FIGURE 24 & 25 26
    LET US STOP AND DRAW SOME CONCLUSIONS 27
    CHAPTER 3 29
    WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 1991 29
    REINCARNATION 29
    ILLUSION OF DISAPPEARANCE AND REAPPEARANCE 30
    CHANGING SOUND BODIES 31
    THE ILLUSION OF REPETITION 31
    CONTINUITY 32
    EXPLANATION: REVERSAL OF POTENTIAL 33
    MORE CONSIDERATIONS 34
    CONCEPTS WHICH MAY SEEM AMAZING AND NEW 36
    NATURAL FACTS WHICH ESCAPE YOU 37
    DESIRE TO MANIFEST IDEA IS THE FULCRUM
    OF THE UNIVERSE! 38
    CHAPTER 4 39
    FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 1991 39
    (NEW YEAR'S EVE) 39
    GERMAIN: THE SUPREME MYSTERY OF THE AGES 42
    GOD CREATES ONLY ONE FORM 43
    FIGURE A 45
    THE CUBE-SPHERES OF SPACE 47
    A SUPREME DISCOVERY 47
    CHAPTER 5 50
    SUNDAY, AUGUST 18, 1991 50
    ANSWERS WITHIN 51
    EXTENSION OF SOURCE 52
    OMNIPRESENT/OMNIPOTENT 56
    TIME: REAL OR ILLUSION? 57
    COMFORT THE SICK 58
    ANOTHER LOOK AT DREAMS AND HYPNOSIS 58
    CHAPTER 6 64
    SUNDAY, AUGUST 18, 1991 64
    BANK BAILOUTS FOR BUDDIES BY BUSH: THE
    BIG B-WORDS! 72
    CHAPTER 7 76
    MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 1991 76
    LETTER FROM AIRLINE PILOT TO HATONN 79
    CHAPTER 8 83
    MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 1991 83
    DEEPER CONSIDERATIONS 83
    WHAT IS MOTION? 85
    NEW VIEWPOINT 87
    POSTULATES AND AXIOMS 89
    FIGURE 28 90
    FIGURE B 91
    SUMMARY 92
    CHAPTER 9 95
    TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 1991 95
    KNOWLEDGE 98
    THREE FACES OF ISRAEL 104
    GLOBALISM 105
    CHAPTER 10 108
    WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 1991 108
    PHYSICAL BODIES ONLY EXTENSIONS 109
    KNOWLEDGE MAKES YOU MASTER 109
    ENERGY IS MIND, NOT IN MATTER 111
    EXAMPLES OF SOUL ENERGY 112
    THE COSMIC ILLUSION 115
    THE ONE REALITY 117
    WHAT THIS KNOWLEDGE MEANS TO YOU 118
    TO CONTROL MATTER--FIRST CONTROL SELF 119
    SOME THOUGHTS TO PONDER 120
    A BIT OF SUMMARY 121
    CHAPTER 11 123
    THURSDAY, AUGUST 22, 1991 123
    HUMANIST MANIFESTO I 126
    QUOTE: HUMANIST MANIFESTO I 128
    HUMANIST MANIFESTO II 131
    RELIGION 133
    ETHICS 135
    THE INDIVIDUAL 136
    DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY 136
    WORLD COMMUNITY 138
    HUMANITY AS A WHOLE 140
    CHAPTER 12 143
    FRIDAY, AUGUST 23, 1991 143
    PROOF? 143
    WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA? 147
    BACK TO "HUMANISM" 149
    CHAPTER 13 157
    SATURDAY, AUGUST 24, 1991 157
    TRANSIENT MATTER AND THE OMNIPRESENT ZERO 157
    MISINTERPRETATION OF TWO KINDS OF ELECTRICITY 163

WAVES ARE MOTION 164
    FORCE OF GRAVITY ALLOWS CREATION OF BODIES 164
    IMMORTALITY 166
    DIMENSION 166
    WHERE IS REALITY? 167
    CHAPTER 14 169
    MENTAL BEINGS뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉.. 169
    PRAYER AND MISCONCEPTION뀉뀉뀉뀉 171
    CAUSE AND EFFECT뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉� 173
    WHAT MAN FORGETS WHEN HE PRAYS뀉뀉 176
    FAITH WILL NOT DO YOUR WORK뀉뀉뀉.. 176
    PERFECTION OF GOD'S LAW뀉뀉뀉뀉�.. 181
    BODIES BELONG TO THE DIVIDED UNIVERSE OF
    DIVIDED BALANCE 뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉�. 182
    PERFECTION IS EVERYWHERE 뀉뀉뀉뀉. 182
    INCONSISTENCIES OF NON-THINKING PEOPLE 182
    SUNDAY, AUGUST 25, 1991뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉. 185
    BODIES ARE CHEMICAL MACHINES 뀉뀉뀉 185
    VALUE OF FAITH AND BELIEF 뀉뀉뀉뀉.. 188
    SO LET US MAKE SOME CONCLUSIONS 뀉뀉. 189
    PURPOSE OF CREATION 뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉�.. 190
    DECREES 뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉. 192
    APPENDIX FIGURES 26 & 27 뀉뀉뀉뀉뀉�.. 196

INTRODUCTION

REC #3 ATON

SUNDAY, AUGUST 25, 1991 4:23 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 009

Aton present to share with you briefly as you move into this book of information. You are coming into the great Truths of the Cosmic Universe and actual Creation and order. What you glean from this information is solely up to you for you are given to experience as you choose. It is given, however, that those of you who wish to find your path unto your Source may know how to find the way and KNOW. There are no secrets kept--only now are you ready for the next step in growth so that discernment and judgment of actions can be valid. When the world asks, "What of the teacher, what message has he for us that is greater than all others", you may answer: "Behold, every LIFE, no matter how humble, no matter how tragic, no matter how broken and thwarted, has a meaning and an inner glory and is precious in God's sight".

You who will come into knowing shall do goodly, such as few of My servers, and your brethren and friends, have been able to ac­complish; you shall have the THRUT and the WAY. You shall, further, reach that maturity wherein you shall live it and give weight a thousandfold to every word and precept that comes from the tongue--for you shall grow in the knowing that giving forth Love in­stead of a biting confrontation in discord brings the reward and ability for the regiving.

There have been many artists within the chronicles of men but few there have been, capable of conscious communion with Me; yet I tell you it is a responsibility that does crush the weaker brethren. All must learn to come within communion for each is precious and each IS an artist of great value unto My needs.

Go with heart that is high from adventure to adventure and walk always knowing that each day must render its accounting to Me.

My Love shall ever guide you and guard you so that you falter not--I am with you and with KNOWING comes your comfort. You can only come into the KNOWING by first sharing and partaking of the "knowledge".

How can you fail to go forward, sure and calm and free? Use all that has been given unto you--Mind and Soul--Spirit. If you have your responsible education you will find failure leaves of your presence. You can dwell ever in the plane of perfect inspiration and still function exposed to Earth's vibrations for the Laws are given which will, if followed, keep you ever in balance and harmony with all that is Nature in The Creation's perfect order.

It is My work that you do and the power of the Spirit pours upon you and no power on Earth or in the heavens can do more than help you at the moment's instant--if you but KNOW.

My work shall be done...when you are prepared in the fullness of time then the harvest will be reaped. At this time the lives of the word are lived in narrow little places: romance offers escape from reality. I tell you that we bring them transfigured reality that shall move them and win them. We shall bring Truth in such simplicity that each can KNOW and then decisions shall be left unto the indi­vidual being for the choosing. I keep My promises made unto you--all will be kept; none have been broken; I give you strong loyalty; I shall be worthy of your allegiance. When the wracked spirit CAUSES you concern, remember My words of promise and be strong and remember that you are not made strong by having all desires gratified--even unto your communion with ME. You shall learn properly so that you can remain in MY PRESENCE and not turn away at your whims of physical indulgence. For as a child must grow and a twig must be trained to be straight and tall as the perfect tree--so shall you learn.

There are yet principles at stake of which men have no knowledge, there are policies in progress that have no explanations, great works do manifest but men's eyes see them not. Only I see the ultimate, only the Wise Ones know of the attainings, only those who have con­quered their own Spirits behold the vast pattern by which men are made perfect. Let the world's dead be buried by those who are dead: verily there are no dead save of the mortal but there are those refusing wisdom and might better be dead. As I make it known to you in wisdom of that which transpires, you shall clearly know that which causes you to stumble--it will behoove you to work My commandments!

Lo, those come to you who have been the spirits of the great in ev­ery age; they come to you sustaining you; they come to you be­seeching you; they say in their beseeching to heed. Not all of them are with you for many come again, yet in your future, and some you know not ever; others you have knowledge of; they come and go in your affairs, unseen as well as seen. They come that they might share in the Knowledge as you unfold into wisdom.

Lo, these blessed ones come not in their olden roles at present; some come to you as artisans and yea, of humble callings. If you be­stowed upon these ones in your prior experience see that which re­turns compounded. The times are upon you when those you have known as humble persons shall stand forth as marvels, challenging your intellects; you have known them verily as angels of radiance, now you behold them as drawers of water. Verily do you see them as hewers of wood--well, they are actually hewers of men's eternal destinies.

Many of you walked with My son upon your own place and have come again to attend His return in His own growth and honor. Do not deny the memories of your own pathways unto excellence lest you miss your own graduation. Have you not said, "Father, allow me to walk again and serve with this Master, let me manifest with Him again in that you love me ",--have you not said it?

Take that which is given and know from it profit. I say it shall fill you; the spirit of holiness shall break bread with your wisdom; there shall come a great brilliance; you shall sit within the heart of it. You have walked with Myself by many still waters and you have talked in many wheatfields with Me--rise up and greet Me now that in memory we might abide together, you and I.

ONLY SPIRIT MATTERS
    I now speak to your intellects. I take you with me into wisdoms--I give you a shepherding into sheepfolds of mysteries....

Men will ask proof: What is size? What is time? What is space? Harken to My logic; I bequeath you a reasoning. Know that the Father's universe has no such thing as size for size has a quality of measurement by comparison and that which is great seems large to the earthly. It has no meaning but you shall have the wisdom to give that perspective and definition unto you brother. Know that I think only in projection of Thought--I need no time and I need no space.

Space transcends size, yet I say it comes not alike to all created or­ders. You perceive that you are "men", that your stature has a "size" . Some perceive your "size" to be "small", but I ask you if you would greater profit if you stood high as the mountains?

Know that you are greater than mountains in that you have power to manifest in Thought, and it bears you out among the planets; you can know the far stars and you can see them in their shining.

Men say, "We think, therefore we ARE."!

NO! YOU ARE, THEREFORE YOU "THINK".

You ascend unto visions. You have concepts of Reality; they who come of other orders ascend to no such vision; their concepts are but instincts. Great minds are greater than great mountains. Worlds are less than great Truths: man knows himself, thereof is his divinity.

Man has concepts of himself and he makes mysteries in his thinking--he shall need come into KNOWING. HE THAT THINKS GREATLY EVER SURPASSES THAT WHICH HE THINKS. I think in terms of that which comes to pass뾲hereof is Spirit manifest. Only Spirit matters, behoved.

That which is perceived is like the mustard seed; perhaps it sprouts, perhaps it blossoms; is not the blossoming more transcendent than the blossom? You breathe, and move, and have your mortal beings; therein are you mortal; behold Spirit functions and Thought goes out--it makes you to see worlds in new bornings. Are you not a part of them, in that you discern them? Sight has a transcendence to encompass its creatings; it becomes the particle of that which it per­ceives. I say to you to look, perceive, witness, discern, lift your faces up; behold the mirrors of the infinite are but lodestones for your intellects. You do dwell on Earth a little while; presently you go forward, verily you go outward; he who goes outward sees that which is beneath him for it is ever upward; behold is it not true that he who journeys "upward" ever sees life in more smallness beneath him? Think on these things.

I dwell in heavenly mansions; I look on all creatings; I arise in the mornings and behold many mountains; I say to the mountains: "Increase and bring forth young." Lo, they are moved and universes shudder and tremble.

Man is part of it, but only is he part of it in that he sees Me de­ploying in himself. I speak these things to you so that you may be wise. Be not cast down by little men who say, "Spirit is conjecture, we breathe, thereby we are" - - - They are as lights in many wicks that presently know a snuffing; the universe shall snuff them for they cannot encompass it. Lift up your heads, beloved! Perceive a great radiance for the Spirit I send works in you, and I in it; behold we are one essence--that which is created comes from My bosom.

Man has had a blindness to neglect his own destiny; he has said to his brothers, "We are creatures of confusion, of doubt and of dread as we come from our fathers, whither we go is not for our wisdom." He looks on the Earth and thinks it a mystery, it speaks a tongue whose language has long since been forgotten save by the few.

It shall be beyond him until he comes to that place in Spirit where the beasthood drops away from him, where he leaves his earthliness behind him forever. He looks to the heavens and cries out con­stantly, "Almighty Father, bestow on us wisdom". Lo, wisdom is in his heart, it lies all about him, he walks in its richness and he embraces it not.

Man asks of Me to save him. You are given that which you need in the wisdom projected if you, would but listen and act. I have made no mischief in the hearts of you earthly men. You have made your own mischief and continue to do so. Man goes about marveling at his handiwork; he thinks himself omnipotent; he cries in a vaunting, "Behold our achievements, life comes in and goes out in that which we manifest". My, my--man cannot fashion one hidden violet, nodding by a brook's edge in the silence of a wilderness. Lo, man must come into knowledge and out of the evil ignorance--for evil IS lack of intelligence. Evil has emptiness; it cannot construct; it ignores the ways that lead unto happiness; it seeks out no goodly situation but takes the world and gives it a sorrow. Evil has no crown; it has no staff; it has no divining rod that points out riches; evil has only confusion and ignorance and manifest impoverishment; it has shortage of compassion that you call intolerance. Evil is man's enemy above all other enemies in that it seeks to do him no improvement, naught has it to do for man but to pull him down to vomit; it proclaims his smallness; it makes a god of his ignorance and humbles him before it. Ignorance is evil and evil is ignorance--and it is birthed of the physical and only has existence in the physical. There is no other god of darkness before Ignorance. That which comes of Me has a radiance; behold it is tolerant and beauteous and tranqui1; all things making for good, for happiness, for delight for peace, for alms-giving , for benediction on others, these are the diadem stones in the crown of MY eternity.

I say to you now that you may harken. The Path is bright and pleasant for those who journey with us and whose voices blend in harmony and yea, shall they ring throughout the mountains and the valleys. The call has come; the valleys take note of it and those on the uplands await your strong fellowship. I tell you a new Godhead comes to Earth; you are in fellowship; you scatter its uttering; you sit and sup with it--is it not meet that you know for your honorings?

Walk in uprightness before kings, beloved, that in the last high hour it shall mark you to sit gracefully with the King of Kings and see the glory. I bestow upon the goodly workers the blessings in gratitude, that there were reapers who stood by their sickles when the crops were threatened and the forces of Nature would send them to a hid­ing. My peace is upon you until the harvest is gathered and the laborers stand about for their reward--they shall be richly paid--for thus have I written.

Blessed is he who hears the WORD and heeds his call, for the masses of MAN has lost his way. So be it and beleis. It is My will that the work might be done through you, and yours will be to fulfill the Word for the seal is put upon the promise and the lesson given.

DAK DI SEM.

ADONAI
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 14:29.

주제글 정보