3/4 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#036, PLEIADES CONNECTION - HUMAN, THE SCIENCE OF MAN.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: 인간, 사람의 과학 HUMAN, The science of man.

PJ 36
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 1991 7:23 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 003

MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 1991

Thank you, Dharma--Hatonn present. My "thank you" is for seeing through this foolish facade. I can only ask calmness--you are being prepared for the same kind of action, through State of Emergency, as the Soviet Union. Let me remind you of the clues for which to watch.

Widespread distractors.
    Apparent "Natural" distractors.
    "Wait and see" attitude.
    All of the "controllers" on vacation and continuing vacations but, under duress will rally.
    The biggest lie: "We had no idea"!
    Watch who is doing what in the markets--not the rise or fall. (They suspended some trading by Salomon Bros., for instance.)
    When Bush returns to Washington the excuse will "probably" be ne­cessity to evacuate because of hurricane Bob, not international af­fairs, etc.
    Does this cement or pull away from the "New World Order"?
    Promises to honor all treaties to date--which are worthless at best.
    Timing--AFTER the money is already arranged for through the World Banks.
    Mouth service to "taking no more loans" and "doing it" without international Bank "aid".

This takeover in the Soviet Union is the best planned movement since they planned the takeover of the U.S.A. which is planned for coming down very soon now if you don't keep your eyes open.

All of the advisors of Bush and the "actual" actors in the facade know exactly what they are doing and helped stage the distractors. I remind you that these puppets are exactly that--puppets. The overall global planning is done by the Council of 300. All the "shock" and "oh, no's" are not even worthy of academy award consideration for acting. This whole thing is positively planned to coincide with your readiness for Emergency control with all emergency regulations taking place. If there is upheaval in your country you can expect it instantly--if you ones continue to sleep, it will be tossed on you at a more opportune time to save Bush's neck. BUT WHAT AND WHO YOU THINK YOU SEE--IS NOT THAT WHICH YOU THINK YOU SEE!

I have had Dharma on full-time alert for over a week now, and the "plan" is coming off exactly according to letter of the scheme so it bodes pretty seriously for you ones who think you have freedom. This is just another step toward the One World Global CONTROL under force. The tanks will be in your streets "just to make sure you people do nothing foolish until we can settle down WITHIN THE CONSTITUTION". Listen, listen and listen again to WHAT IS SAID: "This Soviet action is OUTSIDE the Soviet CONSTITU­TION and can not be allowed". You have nothing functioning within your Republic Constitution so you see, if you take the OPPO­SITE perception of that which you are given to hear and see--you will be correct. Bush is saying this is not a Republic Constitutional action but rather a Federal Constitutional action in Russia--so you have it from the horse's mouth. He knows exactly that which to say and do to line you all up behind him like ants to the honey. You are going to do anything he asks of you TO INSURE YOUR OWN "CONSTITUTIONAL" RIGHTS, WHICH TRANSLATES: ANY­THING THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DO TO YOU UNDER THE CONSTITUTION EXECUTIVE ORDERS!

They don't even use clever manipulations--how is it that EVERY ONE OF YOUR PRISON WARDENS are on vacations scattered about here and there? And, where are THEY REALLY? Again this Bush character is left in place for you to see while the planners meet here and there without having to take note to anyone or thing. The press follows that "Bush" around his golf course, his fishing boat, etc., while the sky falls--YOU ARE DUPES AND SEEM TO LOVE IT.

You will now demand whatever the media dishes out by way of in­structions for you to act. As the markets do this or that, there comes opportunity to do anything at all to your economy and not take one degree of heat from a total collapse of the system.

The fear was that some foolish fanatic would start a nuclear war--that, by the way--is still ON.

To say that you didn't have any idea--is absurd. There are more KGB in your CIA than Americans; come now, chelas. IF THIS WERE NOT A PLANNED SETUP YOU WOULD NOT HAVE WAKENED UP THIS MORNING--HALF THE GLOBE WOULD HAVE BEEN BLOWN AWAY! YOU ARE AS CLOSE TO DEVASTATION AS YOU CAN GET AND STILL WALK AND BREATHE. YOU SEE, THERE ARE ALWAYS THE ONES WHO ARE NOT ON THE INSIDE GAMES-PLAYING WHO ARE NATIONALS AND PATRIOTS AND WHO WILL OFTEN DO SOMETHING REMARKABLE. It would appear, however, that you have none of those patriots remaining in the U.S.--YOU HAVE ARRANGED TO HAVE NOTHING AND NO ONE TO FILL THE GAP IN ANY MANNER IN GOVERNMENT AND THE MILI­TARY CHILDREN ARE ALL WEARING MEDALS FOR NOT SQUAWKING AT THEIR OWN PLANNED MURDER.

IF YOU AREN'T SCARED, AMERICA--THEN YOU CER­TAINLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION. THIS IS NOT TAKEOVER OF THE SOVIET UNION--THIS IS TAKEOVER OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

What will you do? Well, so many of you are unemployed and with­out benefits that you can vegetate in front of CNN and eat the lies as they dish them out to you. It worked before and it will certainly work again--all the way to the prison. Do you actually think Bush will not get what he wants from a budget this year? Last year an ap­parent Middle East WAR and this year a Soviet WAR? Come now! I suggest you all get yourselves prepared for devastation, one after another, in incidents from total economic takeover and collapse with confiscation of all your assets, Natural disasters to further distract you in pain and national agony, crime increase and gun confiscation and a nuclear war to seal the deal. YOU IN AMERICA HAVE NOTHING TO OUST THE EVIL ONES FROM OFFICE! YOU THE PEOPLE? NO--THE MAJORITY OF YOU THE PEOPLE DO EXACTLY WHAT CNN TELLS YOU TO DO AND CNN TAKES THEIR ORDERS DIRECTLY FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND BANKERS OF THE COUNCIL OF 300. THIS HOLDS TRUE ALSO FOR EVERY NETWORK PROGRAM­MING SCHEDULE FOR "NEWS". THEY NOW HAVE YOU IN HANDCUFFS--AS THE SOVIETS WARNED YOU SEVERAL YEARS BACK: "WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT"!--using your own government to pull it off!

Gorbachev under house arrest? Oh dear, how could that be? Gor­bachev is not even REAL. Arrest from what? He helped plan the entire program of activities.

America, have you forgotten that just a couple of short years ago your deadliest ENEMY was the Soviet Union? Now the hard-line has taken over and you don't even bat an eyelash??? Even in Russia the airwaves were simply filled with symphony music! La te dum dum. You had best pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO GERMAIN'S LECTURES FOR IT IS YOUR ONLY TICKET OUT OF
    THERE AS IT APPEARS IN THE SEQUENCE OF UPCOMING EVENTS!

Some of you will simply say that "It couldn't be much worse anyway"--ah so, but it certainly WILL BE--it has to be to bring you into line.

LETTER FROM AIRLINE PILOT TO HATONN

Wally G. has forwarded a letter to me from an airline pilot ("who has become alerted to the possibility that Extra Terrestrials are a possibility. To assist his growth, P. has asked some specific questions on the Captain's behalf. The questions have some bearing on Sipapu. . .").

The questions:

1. By what means are your ships pressurized?
    2. For what reasons are your ships round?
    3. How do you handle temperature limits encountered by metals?
    4. I would like to know an equation of the Fourth Dimension, and one of the Fifth and Sixth.

(The inquisitive pilot is a close friend of P.C. and would enjoy very much a personal response.)

If I gave the response exactly as I should, on this day when your world is ready to blow apart--I would likely lose a very good and beloved friend. I will just say to Wally--you are not in the space­craft business--you are in the motion picture business and stresses and metals are not your problem--all you need is a nice little pretend craft and we will provide the rest.

If these people who "want confirmation" want it badly enough they will read the material wherein ALL THE QUESTIONS LISTED ARE ANSWERED! I am not in the business of confirming anything to anyone. If this "pilot" needs confirmation, I have little hope for your world at any rate.

Why are our craft round? All of them are not round! In fact few are round except in diameter. However, if they were and some are--it is because that is the perfect projection of God's intent in compres­sion--i.e., the sphere.

Why would we need pressurization? We run totally by "frequency" and thought projection.

We have no structural limitations of our ships.

We do not "handle temperature limits" for we have no such thing with which to contend.

What kind of equation of the Fourth Dimension, Fifth and Sixth do you want? This is about the most ridiculous projection I have yet encountered. Do you want equations for ice-cream bars or do you just want to reproduce a little bit of each dimension?

Wally, you are being distracted and if you are not careful the dis­tractors will kill you by one way or another. I will not give out in­formation which will only cause you grief and problems--please un­derstand my response is in love and concern. What kind of "intelligent" beings are attempting to "treat" you and absorb your precious "time"?

If there is any agreement with George it is without any discussion of any type with me. George may do that which he pleases but good intent or bad intent--these ones are, at the least--foolish in their inno­cence or indeed, most clever in their evil. You must decide but the inquiries are in incredibly bad taste if nothing more.

We are not "little aliens" running around, my friends--we are sent as the Hosts of God--THAT MEANS--WITHOUT LIMITS! We abide within the Laws of God and those of The Creation--all else is with­out limit upon our beings or presence. Your questions have no meaning in reality whatsoever!

We are here, sent of God, to inform the citizens of the planet and of­fer you a way out of your dilemma. What you do with this informa­tion is up to you--but I most certainly will NOT give technical in­formation about anything unto one who just wants a little "proof", for they show lack of knowledge that baffles the mind. If those par­ticular questions with answers would prove anything to anyone then I think I need more discerning teammates at any rate. Please do not lump space Command into your games of human primate mentality.

Forgive my abruptness but you ones are about to go into a nuclear holocaust which will destroy many of my own people and your entire world is physically falling into the hands of the evil adversary of physical dimension--those are the equations you had best investigate and let the fourth, fifth and sixth come with a bit of intelligent KNOWLEDGE.

If this insults your sensitivities then I believe you will get some mea­sure of the level of the insult I feel by the very questions themselves. When ALL information we have brought has been carefully studied and brought into memory so as to answer every question I might ask of you ones--i.e., give me back even in rote that which we have given you--and you still have lack of understanding--THEN I shall explain in more detail. Until then--I plan to get right on with your Soul evolution just as quickly as I can bring you along for whether or not my ship is pressurized means not one thing to you--just rec­ognize that we will pressurize it to suit the ones who MAY BE ABLE TO GET ABOARD FROM YOUR PLACEMENT. YOU ONES ARE GOING TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE IN PHYSI­CAL AND SPIRITUAL OR YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE HEADACHE AFTER HEADACHE. SO BE IT.

I, HATONN, GIVE NO APPROVAL TO ANYTHING AS RE­GARDS ANY ARRANGEMENT WHICH MIGHT BE AN­TICIPATED--THIS IS TOTAL DISTRACTION AND IF THE IN­FORMATION BEING BROUGHT FORTH IS NOT CAREFULLY INTEGRATED BY EARTH MAN--THEN I CERTAINLY HAVE NO FURTHER INPUT FOR THESE ONES. When all things are geared only to the physical aspect--the physical aspect is in grave danger of extinction.

I suggest that these ones in point be given privy to all of the PLEIADIAN CONNECTION VOLUMES--George can supply them with a whole list of books available. Integrate the information being brought and you will indeed heal the entire planet. We serve the six and a half BILLION persons (each one) on the planet and I will not play these individual games any longer. The answers are in the JOURNALS and/or WILL BE. You will do your homework or you will not have the answer and that seems indeed sad.

If we do not get on with the motion picture, it will be too late at any rate. Distractors are costly indeed. Funding for the project will only come after the readiness of the materials and if these ones wish so badly to participate--then I ask that they put their mouths where their questions are and get busy helping you, Wally, with that picture board project and stop distracting you regarding things which are of no business whatsoever of theirs or any other Earth man's.

My mission is to bring Truth of the Laws of God and Creation--not individually comfort ones with whom the laws disagree in fact. Man may stay by whatever he wishes--he simply will not come into our care and nurturing without the willingness to practice according to the laws which we practice--no more and no less. You of earth Shan are in the mess of total destruction because you do not practice nor even remember the LAWS--so in fact, there is no point of discussion in actuality. You will not convince me that to break all of the laws is the "way to go"--if nothing else--you prove time after time that your way is the WORST WAY TO GO! By the way, the POINT of Sipapu Odyssey has nothing to do with "ships"--it has everything to do with "SOUL". This is but a "reminder" and not a rebuke.

I am sorry, chelas, whether or not you like of it--I come with highest authority and mission and I simply will not fall into the trap of indi­vidual gamesmanship. IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY EXPECT OF GOD? PONDER IT!

Dharma, take this from the equipment so that Germain can get on with his writing. Thank you.

You ones are in a most tedious moment by moment crisis. Please keep focused on that which is important for if you fail at that which is important--the rest is purely hypothetical and academic. Salu.

PJ 36
    CHAPTER 8

REC #2 GERMAIN

MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 1991 9:53 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 003

MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 1991

In the Light of the Mighty I AM Presence, I am here--Germain. It is the measure of a being, how he responds to the impacts of happenings. The "test" is to mediate in total balance and reflection while weighing that which is presented against that which has been given unto you for guidelines in discernment. If you will but utilize that which you have been given and cease treating it as sensational tabloid material--you will instantly have insight to EVERY situation for the adversary follows a blueprint of actions. He never has to change the scenario for it works over and over again--every time. What is happening in your world this day is only one more step to incarcerate you--do not be fooled by the seeming distance or players in the game--for it is the "global takeover plan" in action and if you are hung-up on a tree here and there you will miss the removal of the entire forest. Everything that is happening is well planned for a very long time and is being orchestrated exactly the way the "controllers" have structured it. We must not linger over the dis­tractions for the greater lessons are at hand and it is our "higher" duty to present them. Blessings, little ones, for you are growing in KNOWING and through that knowledge is hidden the Freedom.

DEEPER CONSIDERATIONS

I said, "Take man's death away from him in this new day of man. Give him eternal Life in Me knowing Me in him." This is from God, little ones, and perhaps we can look at it a bit more carefully.

This regards the giving of God's message to a newly comprehending man as he moves into the Cosmic Age of understanding--or reverts to the cave. The intent is that mankind is ready in great measure to come into understanding and quit clinging to ignorance. It is as with the "bleeding" of sick patients--it was wrong and only "later" was it proven and accepted to be wrong and actually weakened of a patient. It was hard for Earth man to accept that Earth was NOT the center of the solar system--but nonetheless, alas, it is not. Ones felt the Earth to be flat--but alas it is not--now you will grow and realize it is but a thought expression of God in manifestation. By these steps does man grow and learn.

A little child thinks the speakers in a TV are little beings behind the glass--then he must accept that they are but projections of electrical pulses and frequency waves. Does this destroy his Mind--this factual information? Of course not--it is but coming into KNOWING of that which IS. However, because he "thought" the players were behind the glass--if you allow his ignorance to progress--you eventually destroy the reality of mind of the child.

Therefore, to allow you ones to continue in your ignorance simply to avoid offending your experts' opinions is indeed blatantly stupid. Who, for instance, is Santa Claus? If a college professor still, at 50 years of age, actually believes in Santa Claus who answers all de­sires and wishes simply for the wishing, he is truly considered in­sane, is he not?

One who believes and states that God cannot be defined or that there is only "faith" in accepting that which elders tell you whether factual or fantasy--lies to you and is more dangerous to you than is the "simply insane" individual. There is a factua1, physical (physics) definition and function of God and The Creation which operates on endless cycles of compression and expansion, and denying it will not change an iota of the fact of it. If you place all of your knowledge on "another's" opinions--and you think not of your own responsibil­ity with reason--you shall indeed wish that you had not done so. Each will answer for self and no other! No other will answer for you!

When saying, "Take man's death away from him", our Father-Mother means that man is eternal and cannot die. That does not mean that bodies do not die, for all creating things grow, decay, generate and radiate as they sequentially appear, disappear and reappear.

Life and death are but interchanging between rest and action, as all things in Nature, without exception, are. They are an eternal continuity of repeated interchangings with each other, for life could not live without death, and, conversely, death could not die without life.

It might clarify God's meaning if the above were paraphrased as follows: "Take Man's ignorance and fear of death away from him and give him knowledge of eternal life in him. Make him to know that he lives in Me and never dies, for I am he. In Me there is no death".

"Make him to know that life in bodies is but the multiplied motion of My concentrative thinking--and death is but a division of that motion as My thinking decentrates to find rest in Me. And when both life and death are added together, their total is but the zero of rest in Me".

Reduced to its utmost simplicity, this means that life and death are but two opposite directions of motion. Life is the inward from outward generative direction of concentrative thought and action, and death is the outward from inward radiative direction of rest from action.

What could be more simple? Your bodies are but wave cycles of motion. Your bodies simulate eternal life by the eternal repetition of life-death cycles, but your bodies are not your PERSONS, or BEINGS, or your DIVINE SELVES. That is THE thing God wants the new age of man to know. Past ages have feared death because they did not know its meaning. The dread of death is born out of the belief that man dies when his body no longer functions and that death of his body is his end.

It is unbelievable how many intelligent people of today actually be­lieve that way. There are very wealthy, successful, intelligent, kindly ones who say, "When you are dead, you are dead and that is the end of you". This is sincerely believed and yet at a funeral of a loved one, he is right in there consoling the remaining loved ones by saying "He/she is now in a better place�!" You cannot have one without the other nor can you have one unless you have the other. Then there are the ones who actually believe that his intelligence is within the brain, that his brain is Mind, and that his own individual Self has no connection with any other Self or with a universal Mind. However, on close interrogation--his explanations will usually not reflect such a TRUE belief.

WHAT IS MOTION?

If life and death are but motion, what, then, is motion? If you would know what your bodies are and how they are extended from your spiritual Selves to simulate your Selves by fast and slow two-way motion, you would not only know what light is but how it works, for light-waves alone constitute your bodies.

Also, if you would know how to control your bodies which you, yourselves, have extended from the spiritual SOULS of you because of your DESIRE and your WILL, you would know better the relat­ion of the Intelligence which is within each body to control it, and the body itself.

This is the knowledge which will mark a new day in all social, in­dustrial, scientific and medical practices. The fact that your physical bodies are but moving extensions of your spiritual Selves has but begun to enter into human Consciousness. It will affect you personally to your great advantage in the measure of your ability to comprehend it.

Just as the visible tree is made to appear out of its invisible Soul-seed by increasingly violent motion and continues to grow into a bigger and bigger tree so long as the violence of motion can be multiplied into more violent motion and then disappears as mul­tiplied motion is reversed by dividing it, so has invisible man been made visible by fast motion.

The particular point we wish to emphasize is that the whole in­tellectual world must revise its concepts regarding human bodies and the practices concerning them, medically and otherwise. You have regarded them as your Selves instead of as instruments for manifesting your Selves. You have been mightily misled into treating effect with effect instead of with CAUSE.

You have magnified the importance of motion, which is the sole in­gredient of your bodies, to the exclusion of considering the Source of that motion in the seed pattern of your Souls. When it becomes a part of every man's thinking that a single thought can change the polarity of your entire body toward either life or death--and can likewise change its entire chemistry toward increasing alkalinity or acidity to strengthen or weaken it--or can change the shape of every corpuscle of matter in the entire body in the direction of either growth or decay--then the medical profession will radically change both its principles and practices in dealing with the ailments of bod­ies. It will look for cause in the Mind first, then body afterward.

Likewise, you and your neighbor who is seeking happiness, pros­perity and great achievement in life will at last find that you must cease setting up insurmountable obstacles in your business or social lives which each of you individually--and the whole world nationally--is constantly doing and thus preventing the happiness, prosper­ity and power for which you all long.

NEW VIEWPOINT

Let us look upon all bodies for that which they are instead of that which you think they are. Bodies are but waves of motion, pulsing waves of motion, which multiply in speed and decrease in the diameter of the thought-waves which express life, and reverse that process to express death.

Bodies of matter-in-motion have been man's realities for ages. The time has come when the unfolding human race must know the unreality of moving bodies and the reality of their Source of motivation. Reality can never be in motion for motion ceases, but the stillness from which motion extends is as eternal as the silence from which sounds extend. Reality must be eternal in order that it be real.

Go back, therefore, to the first principles as outlined heretofore and review them carefully until the conviction is imbedded in you that the undivided Light of Mind-knowing is the reality from which thought imaginings extend and retract in pulsing sequences to make believe that their pulsing electric motions are the ideas which their motion simulates. Meditate upon this thought until you thoroughly comprehend that ALL MOTION IS MAKING BELIEVE that it is something which it really is not.

Realize what YOU are so that you can forget your body through intense inspiration and can see your Self as the undivided, unchanging, invisible MIND of Creation. Then picture what your Mind does when it thinks what it knows by taking its ONE WHOLE IDEA apart into seemingly separate ideas and assembling those separate ideas into a machine, or painting, or building which manifests another idea.

This will enable you to picture Creation for what it is--a desire of Mind to create moving bodies in the forms of Mind imaginings TO MAKE BELIEVE that the moving bodies ARE THE MIND-IMAGININGS. This is accomplished by projecting them from the stillness of their Source, followed by an equal desire to return those
    bodies to their stillness by cessation of motion. This principle of division and projection creates a universe of tensions which perpetu­ally desires release from tensions.

If you will but meditate deeply on this thought, you will much better comprehend the pulsing heartbeat of Creation. In simple words, Creation is but a wave recording of Mind-imaginings but we should not be deceived into thinking that the record is that which created It.

If you will then realize that every action in nature starts from a point of rest in the universal vacuum, seeks a point of rest in the universe of tensions and returns to a point of rest in its vacuum Source, you will better comprehend the idea of the emergence of matter from "space" and the subsequent swallowing up of matter by "space", which we will describe in detail.

Likewise, you will better understand the pulsing of the universal heartbeat which concentrates and decentrates as thought-power multiplies and intensifies electric tensions, while lessening desire divides and releases them.

You will also better understand the mechanics of motion as the compressive half of the universal pulse concentrates large volumes of low potential into small volumes to create visible solids, then "goes into reverse" by expanding its compressed solids into invisible space.

Also, you will more clearly visualize the universal heartbeat as a universal pump which light-waves compress and expand simultaneously and sequentially, seemingly to divide de undivided, to change the changeless, to give measure where no measure is and to condition the unconditioned.

Also, you will better realize that the energy which motivates all motion is in desire of Mind to express idea in moving forms of idea and not in the moving forms which result from desire.

Likewise, you will discover in your meditation that desire itself is divided into the concentrative desire to manifest life through multiplied motion and an equal decentrative desire to seek rest to manifest desire through cessation of motion.

If you will meditate long upon this thought, you will realize that every desire to multiply your power to think concentratively is followed by a desire to rest from the fatigue of that concentration. If you will now fully carry this thought through, you will gradually realize that you are constantly interchanging your thoughts and actions with God as co-Creator with Him.

If you work actively all day, you will want to lie down and rest all night. Then, when you rest all night you are being reborn with new life from God so that you can again work all day.

In the preceding paragraph is the whole principle of life and death and how each borns the other and is reborn from the other in every breath and heartbeat cycle.

Let us review: You begin your day of manifesting LIFE from a point of rest in sleep. Your day is filled with dynamic actions in building the product of your thinking. The energy which has been given to you by your Creator while you rested during the night is gradually being regiven to Him during the day until you have to stop at a point of rest to return to your Source for more energy. You only think of it, however, as having grown so tired that you again have to lie down to rest in sleep for the night. You must gradually learn to think of it as it is, however. You must think of it as a return to God for a replenishment of power or even as giving your death to God in exchange for His regiving of life.

Vigorous action and desire for work in the morning manifests the life principle. Relaxing and lying down to sleep at night from fa­tigue manifests the restoration principle which man calls death. During the night, body-death is constantly generating life from death at the dawn of a new day. During the day of life, the body is constantly degenerating to born death from life when the night of life comes. To live is to MOVE. To die is to become STILL. You are forever dying as you live and forever living as you die. Every pulsebeat of your heart manifests both life and death.

POSTULATES AND AXIOMS

The direction of motion which manifests LIFE is the outward-to-in­ward direction which forever compresses and shortens its waves and accelerates speed as it approaches its focus to gravity. This is the positive direction which multiplies the power and speed of thought-rings by compressing them into hot solid spheres by gradually closing the holes which center them. It is the centripetal direction of concentrative thinking which is one-half of the gravity cycle.

The direction of motion which manifests DEATH is the inward-to-outward direction which forever decelerates as centrifugal force expands it into the coldness of space. It is the centrifugal half of the gravity cycle which reopens the centering holes of thought-rings. (see fig. 28 & fig. B)

LIFE AND DEATH ARE CONSTANTLY INTERCHANGING IN NATURE,
    as automatically and periodically as inbreathing and outbreathing, heat and cold, generation and radiation, compression and expansion, and night and day perpetually interchange. Life is ACTION and death is REST. In every effect in Nature, every expression of motion must be followed by rest, for rest is the basis for the next action.

IMMORTAL LIFE is in the stillness of the LIGHT of the zero of space.

MORTAL LIFE is manifested in matter by dividing the universal equilibrium into pairs of opposite conditions which is called LIFE and DEATH and which really means ACTION and REST.

Life and GROWTH and GENERATION are manifested in matter by compressing GRAVITY-CONTROLLED LIGHT-WAVES.

DEATH and DECAY and DEGENERATION are manifested in matter by expanding them. These two effects are constantly pulsing between the vacuity of God's universe and the compression of man's universe. These two effects also constitute the life principle which science is so eagerly seeking.

LIFE in bodies means increasing power of compression. DEATH in bodies means increasing power of expansion. That which man calls LIFE and DEATH are but increasing and decreasing speeds of motion, and increasing decreasing power to compress and expand.

All bodies are wave recordings of Mind-thoughts.

Mind-thoughts pulse in concentrative-decentrative sequences be­tween the visible and invisible universe which we call cycles. All cycles are gravity-controlled motion and rest sequences.

LIFE and DEATH of bodies are but cyclic recordings of Mind­thoughts. Thoughts come and go--and life and death record their comings and their goings in light-wave bodies which appear, disappear and reappear forever.

SUMMARY

THAT IS ALL THAT LIFE AND DEATH ARE--JUST IN­TERVALS OF REST BETWEEN SEQUENCES OF MOTION. When you can think of your bodies as just transient states of motion which are but dramatizing the thought-imaginings of your eternal Selves, then the more you can realize that you, your Selves, are creating your own bodies for your Selves--yes, creating the universal body for the Universal One Self.

This is good to know but that does not mean that your human emotions are to be voided when bodies of your loved ones cease to continue their physical existence with you. When you grieve for loss of human companionship, you are fully justified in so doing, for no amount of knowledge should dehumanize you to the extent that grief should be "reasoned away" by knowledge.

The antidote for grief, however, is knowledge and the power to be mentally united in memories and imaginings. The highly developed innersensory person is never alone or lonely because he is always one with all things. When you know that you cannot die, or be alone, and that desire for body still continues forever in the eter­nal Self of man--and that a new body will reappear from that de­sire just as surely as dawn follows night--you will then have an enrichment for your grief through knowledge instead of misery and hopelessness due to ignorance of your immortality.

The confusion which has made death so tragic and terrible has arisen from ignorance of God's creative processes.

A most common expression regarding anyone whose senses have ceased vibrating for any reason, such as sleep or anesthesia, is that such a one is unconscious. There is no such condition as "unconsciousness". What one really means is that one's brain has ceased "sensing".

Mind is always conscious. Mind always knows and desires whether the body is asleep for a night or for the longer interval of acquiring a new body. The Mind of one can always become ONE with the Mind of another because they are ONE. They vary only as to the state of their respective unfolding--which is commonly termed "individuality".

When anyone asks that age-old question: "Can I contact my father--or other loved one--who has passed on"?, he really means, "Can my body contact their bodies? Can my senses contact their senses? Can I ask them questions about whether they are happy or about a busi­ness problem"?

People who ask such questions do not think things through. The one who has "passed on" has not assed on. He still IS, as he always has been, as the tree which has refolded into its seed still is even though no one can see the tree until it again unfolds. Therefore I say to you that your desire to contact bodies which have passed on can never be gratified.

Mind can ALWAYS conntact MIND for all-knowing is universal, but vital, polarized bodies cannot contact devitalized, depolarized bodies; but their thoughts and their identities still exist and can be contacted by Mind instantly.

Communion of Mind and Mind is in the timeless language of the Light of all-knowing. We shall talk about this in future lessons when you quite thoroughly understand that there is something beyond the sensing of bodies which has no need of bodies.

Just as there are inventions to come as yet undreamed of so, likewise, there are mental powers to unfold which are as yet undreamed of.

The Cosmic Age now dawning is a far step in the unfolding of that in man which transcends his body.

Let us have a rest-break please. When we sit again, we will take up the fact that knowledge makes you master instead of servant of mat­ter. The fact t at your physical bodies are but moving extensions of your spiritual Selves has but begun to enter human Consciousness and we shall carefully look into that awakening perception. Thank you.

I AM --- GERMAIN

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: HUMAN, The science of man.

PJ 36
    CHAPTER 9

REC #1 HATONN/GERMAIN

TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 1991 9:38 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 004

TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 1991

Hatonn present briefly to remind you of something important. While you are distracted, much is going on which you are missing. You also need some balance in that which is going on in Russia today.

There is something all of you must consider in every circumstance: circumstances and alternatives. In every situation, especially planned political and military coups, no matter how well planned, it is necessary to have ones in lead positions who are doing a thing be­cause "they believe in what they are doing and are not a part of the plan". This means that in any planned situation, the plans can go awry if the slightest misjudgment of the circumstance is present.

Note that the very intent of the coup is to pull order back into the Soviet Union whereas the disorder was exactly that which was staged. The world then cries "dictatorship" and all swoop on the bandwagon--right on cue. All the while the full intent is to pull the nations into total dictatorship. Watch the clues. Even ex-President Reagan is touting the horrors of the situation and the damage to the ONE, ER, ER, NEW WORLD ORDER. Further, notice how poorly a "reproduction being" fares--Reagan appears like he should have been buried years ago--from a vital, handsome man to total senility in. two years!! This whole thing can go crazy even though it is not likely except through error. Look whose bandwagon Yeltsin is on--and even the Pope is out making immediate visitations to the problem spots to calm the waters--no, chelas, it is the dark before the doom (not the dawn).

When I speak of "natural" manmade disasters around to distract on a local basis I would point out a few things which I guarantee only less than 1/1000% of the people of your world even "heard about".

How about the Andean volcano which is raining debris and sulfur and is damaging the livestock seriously. Southern Argentina and Chile are in serious condition. This ash and toxic gas is spewing from Chile's Hudson Volcano and has covered about 80% of Santa Cruz and blotted out the sky as far eastward as the Falkland Islands.

Hudson has come to life for the first time since 1969 with a series of explosions that has even formed a new crater. (Ring of fire.)

Scores of earthquakes have happened around Japan's Unzen Volcano as the mountain has freshly erupted and is shooting ash and debris over 3,500 feet upward. (Ring of fire.)

The ash cloud from still erupting Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines now extends northward to North Carolina and Tennessee, U.S.A. Fallout, if nothing else happens and you could shut it down today, is expected for several years. (Ring of fire.)

Now for drought: In Pennsylvania the drought is taking the dairy herds and cattle feed farms and towns are having to truck culinary water in--in the milk trucks.

Desalinated water is now necessary for the Eskimos in the Bering Straits. Diomede Island is completely without fresh water and, brothers, you are talking about a place where snow and ice is the existence.

Heat and drought are burning up Brazil. There has been no precip­itation in over three months in a place where rainfall is prevalent--no storms are seen and all storms which are forming "simply seem to dissipate". Schools have been cancelled and emergency regulations are in force.

Tropical Storms: How about Typhoon Fred with 25-foot seas which sank the barge carrying some 200 people in the South China Sea? That storm just missed Hong Kong.

What about "Bob" that carefully wound its way all the way from off Florida to Canada "as if guided by a giant hand", I believe they said?

What about typhoon Ellie which passed south of Japan and remnants of tropical storm Hilda triggered "rare summer rains and terrible lightning" in San Francisco?.

How many noticed the "shooting stars"? This was finally touted as possibly having had the Earth pass through a "comet tail??" But, not to worry about the guessing--for "one of the meteors crashed right through the atmosphere and fell into the ocean near Point Reyes". Point Reyes?? Meteor?

Earthquakes: Quakes shook Costa Rica. They also shook up the entire of Aleutian Islands and along the Romanian-Yugoslav border--this does not even mention the bunch you had around Northern Cali­fornia.

Floods: Renewed flooding in the already devastated Chinese provinces of Sichuan and Heilongjing LEFT PEOPLE DEAD AND MISSING. THREE FULL DAYS OF TORRENTIAL RAINS POUNDED PANAMA AND COSTA RICA--WITH DEAD AND THOUSANDS HOMELESS.

There are myriads more but I only want to point out a few for you are missing that which is really taking place. ALL OF THESE ABOVE MENTIONED ITEMS HAPPENED JUST LAST WEEK IN YOUR WORLD. ACTUALLY LESS THAN ONE WEEK.

I WILL NOW TURN THIS OVER TO GERMAIN SO THAT HE CAN CONTINUE WITH THE LESSONS--BUT I REMIND YOU AND ASK URGENT ATTENTION--THIS IS EXACTLY THAT WHICH IS PRODUCED JUST PRIOR TO ALL-OUT INTENT OF TOTAL WAR. ALL I CAN DO IS "WARN" YOU AND ASK YOU TO SEE FOR SELVES FOR YOU ARE NOW STANDING ON THE BOMB TRIP-WIRE SET TO EXPLODE IF YOU STAY ON IT OR GET OFF SO EVALUATE CAREFULLY. THE MARKET IS ALLOWING FOR PLACEMENT OF ELITE FUNDS FOR BEST ADVANTAGE AND LAST MINUTE PECKING OR­DER ACTIVITIES BEFORE THEY BRING IT ALL DOWN.

The enemy attacks from every side and you must stay alert--even with this one legal situation with Dharma and Oberli, the BofA is ef­forting to disallow knowledge of their new participation and the little slime-ball who represents all of these criminals has secretly moved the Resolution Trust Corporation case out of state and changed venue to Washington, D.C.'s jurisdiction--the notification arrived yesterday. Yes, Dharma is becoming faint of heart for there seems to be no way to turn and no way to stop the criminals. I can only ask you readers to help them continue for the way is indeed hard. The hope, however, that this will be dropped is not going to bear fruit, Mr. Adversary. I can think of nothing we will enjoy more than the Supreme Court! There is nothing, however, like experience to do the teaching better than all the words and examples combined. Further, discouragement is never allowed to get out of hand and this is why you never can understand the support and encouragement for "one more step" from friends and loved ones for long ago a "house" ceased to be of any importance at all and they could have bought five houses of equal value by the time this is over. YOU ONES MUST TAKE A STAND--DO YOU SEE? IT WILL NEVER BE EASY AND IT WILL ONLY WORSEN AS ONE INCIDENT AFTER ANOTHER SWALLOWS UP YOUR FREEDOM.

As Little Crow puts it: It will be as it will be!

Thank you for opportunity to speak on these things--we are pe­titioned constantly to keep you informed--especially of the steps in this court battle. I am also petitioned constantly regarding the status of my child--today he sports a cast on his arm for his rocking horse threw him off. Chelas, it matters not what the physical body houses--the body is physical and will break when bent too far--get rid of your foolish perceptions and let us get on with the explanation of how this wondrous Creation works. I am in great love with each and all of you and I rejoice as I see the Minds awakening for that means soon the Consciousness shall harken to the call. Adonai.

Germain, thank you for your patience and I shall step aside, leaving blessings and protection unto you ones of my tribes. The Phoenix SHALL soar again! So be it for I decree that it shall be so. Hatonn to clear.

KNOWLEDGE

Germain to take up the thread of our subject at hand. But first, since Hatonn has shared quite a bit of material that will probably need EXPRESS attention, though with editing for urgent content, I will take time to speak on the "Jews".

I am going to speak on the subject at hand--"Jews" coming out of the closet--as it were. Please, brothers, come forth and let us stop this heinous thing oppressing you and your heritage in glorious historical wonder.

I am going to ask Dharma to copy from a document which expresses more between the lines than any paper I could write. It will also give understanding to you who are not in understanding of that which has come upon your people and show you that the adversary has long been destroying your heritage and has stolen your inheri­tance.

The article comes from The Hanford Sentinel, Friday, July 19, 1991:

QUOTE:

Secret Jews' pursue heritage; Editor's Note: Thousands of Jews fleeing the Spanish Inquisition 500 years ago sought refuge in North Africa, the Middle East and elsewhere in Europe. Recent research shows that significant numbers of them also reached the New World, where they took on the trappings of Catholicism while secretly clinging to their Jewish traditions. Across the American Southwest many of these crypto-Jews are now trying to recover their heritage.

Article by Nancy Plevin, Associated Press.

Albuquerque, N.M. (AP)--Carlos Velez-Ibanez, a former Roman Catholic altar boy and graduate of parochial school, was astounded that day 30 years ago when his only sister died and his mother leaned over to whisper in his ear:

"I'm going to tell you a secret that has always been passed on through the women of our family. But now I must tell you".

"Somos Judios", she said. "We're Jews".

Initially stunned by the disclosure, the 54-year-old University of Arizona anthropologist says he now views his hidden ancestry as a family treasure.

For engineering student Daniel Yocum, the revelation came as he merged odd family customs with genealogical study and found a Jewish heritage: kosher food preparation, Friday night prayer, ritual circumcision and keeping the Sabbath.

"We went to Catholic Mass on Saturdays," said Yocum, 23, who grew up in Albuquergue's largely Hispanic South Valley. But, he says, "If kids tried to do things on the (Jewish) Sabbath, they would get hit".

Across the American Southwest, Hispanic descendants of Jews who fled the Spanish Inquisition are recovering remnants of their heritage some 500 years after King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain is­sued the 1492 Edict of Expulsion. Under the edict, Jews and other non-Roman Catholics who would not convert to Christianity were ordered exiled or burned at the stake.

About half of the 200,000 Spanish Jews, called Sephardim after the Hebrew word for Spain, left the empire seeking more tolerant climes in North Africa, the Middle East and elsewhere in Europe. Those who remained became "New Christians", or fell victim to the Grand Inquisitor.

But recent research shows a significant number of Jews who left Spain in the 15th and 16th centuries made their way to the New World.

Later, pursued in Mexico by officials of the Inquisition when they prospered as New Christians or tried to live openly as Jews, they again sought refuge--this time alongside Spanish conquistadors ex­ploring the farthest reaches of New Spain, now the American Southwest.

There, historians now say, they survived on the remote frontier, living openly as Roman Catholics while covertly maintaining Jewish traditions and beliefs.

In the past few years, dozens of gravestones have been found in old Christian cemeteries engraved with both crosses and Hebrew in­scriptions, some bearing the Star of David.

Scholars and descendants of these "conversos" or "crypto-Jews" now are painstakingly trying to piece together this complex cultural mystery burried beneath 17 generations of secrecy.

In January, the first major international conference on the subject was held at the University of Arizona in Tucson.

Valez-Ibanez, whose family comes from a region that encompasses southern Arizona and northern Mexico, says he now understands why family members lit candles on Friday nights, as is done on the Jewish Sabbath, and why they expressed a "strict aversion to pork".

Yocum says he now knows why his grandmother became irate when her husband, a carver, fashioned what Yocum now realizes was a menorah, or traditional candelabra.

"My grandma use to call him a "Judio", or "Jew", Yocum says, "And say leave the ways of the old men alone. When he made the menorah, she got really mad and made him keep it in the garage".

Third-grade teacher Anna Rael Delay, 44, of Lewisville, Texas, is
    converting to Judaism after a lifetime of questioning her roots. She is raising her 11-year-old son to go to temple.

"When I was young my grandmother used to light candles on Fri­days and we took it for granted", says Mrs. Delay, who grew up in Santa Fe, N.M., and attended Catholic school.

She says in tracing her family to 1610 in New Mexico, she has found ancestors with the surname Yisrael.

Materials analyst Ramon Salas has, with the help of a computer, scrupulously traced his family tree back 14 generations.

Salas, 26, of Albuquerque, found a legacy rife with suspected conversos names and discovered he was related to Daniel Yocum.

He was raised Catholic and still sings in the church choir, but he is fervently exploring his Jewish heritage. He is both exuberant and enraged by what he has learned.

"The fact that my ancestors were raped of their religion is something that I'd like to correct", he says.

But collecting the complete history of the hidden Jews is difficult, researchers say. As traditions were furtively passed through gener­ations, the fear of exposure was handed down as well.

"We may never know the full extent because of their long-term fear of persecution", says former New Mexico state historian Stan Hordes, co-director of a research project on the state's crypto-Jews at the University of New Mexico's Latin American Institute.

Hordes and UNM sociologist Tomas Antencio have been inter­viewing families and scouring official records dating to the 15th century in search of remnants of the hidden Jewish community in northern New Mexico's isolated, rural villages.

Hordes and others believe direct knowledge of the hidden com­munities is in danger of disappearing with today's grandparents, most of whom are reluctant to disclose what they know.

"Often in the interviews, they whisper or go to another room to talk about it", says Melissa Amado, 25, a University of Arizona graduate student. "You have no guarantee that the name is kept secret. This is something very private to these individuals".

But she says, "If the people don't talk about it, it may die off. It's something that should be appreciated instead of hidden".

Ms. Amado, who says she has found family evidence of Sephardic heritage, is interviewing family members and others for a master's thesis on why crypto-Jewish families have stayed so long "in the closet".

"You never tell", she says. "It is never discussed with people out­side your immediate family. Now, in the later part of the 20th cen­tury you have these instances where it is still kept as the deep, dark family secret".

This persistent secrecy makes it difficult to obtain an accurate pic­ture of how the crypto-Jewish population in the Southwest lives.

Rabbi Isaac Celnik of Congregation B'nai Israel says only a handful of conversos have attended temple services during his two decades in Albuquerque. And he has, on occasion, been invited to lead prayers in their homes.

He categorizes today's crypto-Jews as those who identify themselves as Jews; those who "have one foot each" in the Jewish and Catholic communities--"they call me father"--and those Catholics with some Jewish heritage.

Celnik says family pressure and fear of retribution from the commu­nity make the path difficult for those who are choosing to revive ties to Judaism.

"It's more than name-calling; there are people who can't talk to their mothers and fathers", says Celnik, who vigilantly protects the iden­tities of his crypto-Jewish congregants. "There are people literally afraid for their lives".

The phenomenon is not exclusive to the American Southwest. Researchers say there is evidence of the survival of crypto-Jewish communities throughout Latin America and beyond.

Last year the 300 Jews of Belmonte, Portugal, cautiously began to discard their Catholic veneer. The community, which dates to the late 15th century, also was formed by those who fled the Inquisition. After centuries of clandestine meetings, the community has begun praying openly in a house off the village's main square.

It is difficult to estimate the number of those New Christians in Spain or Portugal who remained faithful to Judaism or secretly clung to some Jewish rituals. An estimated 10,000 met their deaths at the hands of the Inquisition.

The crypto-Jews, those who secretly remained faithful to Judaism, were called "marranos" in Spain, a term believed to originate from a word for swine. Nearly all marranism died out by 1770, but British historian Cecil Roth said he discovered marrano families in Spain and Portugal this century.

Ray Padilla, director of the Hispanic Research Center at Arizona State University in Tempe, says the conversos here belong to a rich American tradition of immigrants surviving against all odds in a for­eign land.

"They didn't just come to the Americas and disappear", says Padilla, 46, who suspects he is of crypto-Jewish background. "Their influ­ence may be stronger than we might have expected". After all, he says. "Spanish history has been influenced by Jewish culture and Jewish people for the last 1,500 years. Why wouldn't the greatest enterprise of that empire's encounter with the Americas also have a Jewish side to it"?

END OF QUOTING

Note that we are speaking here of what is generally referred to as Sephardic Judaists. Dear ones, these have nothing to do with Zion­ist, basically Ashkenazi, self-styled and self-named "Jews".

Now, if you want to hear about class distinction and the putting down of one group beneath another--GO TO ISRAEL. These "new Jews" who founded Israel, as is told by the elder Judaists--treat the Sephardic Judaists as scum and unworthy of even housing. Believe me, the housing being built in Israel or in Palestine--IS NOT FOR THE SEPHARDIC OR "TRUE" JUDAISTS.

Hatonn has given you all this prior to now but a thing or two bears reminding for we continually get many, many letters regarding "Jews". If the "Jewish" community cannot sort of itself, then how can you ever take a stand in your own behalf? You of Judaism in Truth, are top of the list for the Zionists to get rid of. You MUST come into KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH OF IT.

THREE FACES OF ISRAEL

Israel (State of) is a Marxist socialist/communist country from appearances but it goes further than that. Israel has three faces: communism, fascism and democracy. (Do not confuse democracy with republic.)

The Ashkenazi Jews migrated to Israel from Russia and brought with them the ideology of socialism/communism and have put into prac­tice much of that ideology.

The Ashkenazi Jews who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to communism and support it, tend to favor the practice of Nazi-style fascism. During World War II, in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler's Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps. Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favor it, have im­posed many facets of fascism on Israel.

To give the impression that Israel is a democracy, members of the Knesset (Israel's Congress) are elected--an odd type of election. This is where Israel's so-called democracy stops. It doesn't make any difference which party wins an election, the LIKUD or LABOR, the elite Zionist Jews rule in a dictatorial manner--giving favors to the elite clique and brutally suppressing any dissent.

In the Zionist/communist scheme of world domination, it is Israel's role to continually stir up trouble in the Mideast. Since wars are a big part of this scheme of aggression, it is only natural that, from early childhood on, Israeli youth are trained mentally and physically for war. For instance:

Israel has its equivalent of Hitler's youth group. It is the Gadna; and ALL high school and junior high students are required to participate--both boys and girls. Like Hitler's youth group, the youth in Israel's Gadna are dressed in khaki uniforms. They take training and engage in para-military exercises.

I am not going to go further with this for it has been outlaid for you before. The point we must make is that you are people of the lie in every grouping. To stop this thing come upon your planet--all must wake up, not just one or two or one group--all of you must see that which has been brought upon your own people. For instance, it is obvious that the Protocols were originated by the Zionists who are not at all Judean Judaists and do not pretend to be. They only pre­tend to be that which they conjured up to fool the world "Jews" and bitterly hate and persecute the Hebrew Judaists. If you ones would win this battle against the evil which devours you--you will rise above the lies, join in brotherhood and slay this dragon.

GLOBALISM

I wish to say something else which takes in this group of Zionists for all are desirous of "Globalism". The globalists--an astute generation of internationalists--have targeted three groups for elimination: the God revering, the family structure and the youth. The globalists wield almost limitless power because of their wealth and position. The real power they possess comes through the fact that so few in the general public know that they exist.

God said in Hosea 4:6: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". So be it.

The objective of this global initiative is control. Although the desire to rule the world is hardly a new ambition, the control sought by this present generation of global-imperialists is more than government, wealth and resources. They control these already. What the glob­alists want in order to complete their plan is control of population.

The objective of global control is simple, but its implementation is complex and convoluted. It is mind-boggling when one attempts to unravel it--truly a tangled web of deception. Their control of popu­lation is in their ability to manage the thoughts and behavior of the masses: the key being consensus; the motivation, survival.

If the struggle were a physical one, you could identify your enemy more readily and recognize the dangers coming against you. Like the serpent in the garden, the sophistication and refinement of the psychological weaponry are so subtle that you are now in the final stages of the conflict with only a few awakening to the conflict's existence.

As a measure of the effectiveness of these new techniques you need only recall the unfenced concentration camps during the Korean and Vietnam conflicts. Due to psychological intimidation the captured American military did not try to escape. The same behavioral con­trol exists today, but everyone is a prisoner, the Earth is the con­centration camp and the globalists are the stalag commandants.

Well, in the past you nice "Christians" have always been too late with too little. You cannot afford that mistake this time. You are already on your way out and I speak of true "Christ" followers along with the ritual "Christians". Your right to live and worship freely is quickly being taken from you and you Americans are losing your national identity. To regain it you are going have to stop indulging yourselves in the luxury of fighting each other and direct your ener­gies against the real enemy.

There is much to be done and very little time in which to do it. If your nation falls, and its end is indeed VERY NEAR, there is no place else to go.

Your family structure is so ill that it produces mentally ill children. There are no stable imprints in values being given unto the children and the parents are totally confused as well. It was easy for the globalists to eliminate the family influence at the very earliest ages. This has been accomplished by alienating the child and parent. The created generation gap is an example. However, it is the strategy of removing the child physically from the presence of the parents which has done the deed.

It didn't take much effort to catalogue methods already in vogue for achieving this end, ranging from advertising that fosters a standard of living which keeps both parents employed and out of the home to frivolous definitions of child abuse to justify the state's removal of the child from the home. Child abuse and child neglect laws, be­cause they are undefined, are the greatest danger to the family and the most powerful laws in existence.

The public education policy is a major perpetrator in pitting child and parent against one another, and the community school program in which the child lives at the school will complete the termination of parental rights to any say in the raising of your children.

How did they get what they wanted? Globalism, humanism, so­cialism, feminism, illuminism, New Age, etc., are all the same ani­mal: the differences are semantic and inconsequential.

Humanism argues paradoxically that Man is philosophically more important than any god, yet in its implementation the individual life has very little value. Man is but a throw-away in today's humanistic society. Always, you must remember that CONTROL is the bottom line. The Formula is that first, create a problem--real or imaginary. Second, advertise the problem--convince people that something MUST BE DONE. Third, provide the solution. Result: Change is brought about so things are YOUR way. IT HAS WORKED--THEY HAVE IT THEIR WAY!

I request that the HUMANIST MANIFESTO be reproduced and let you ones "remember" a few things. You see, herein is where you began to really go sour--this manifesto was published in 1933 and the humanists attitude taught, for instance, that sex is Love, instead of God being Love.. Everything was placed on a basis of total physical human in separation from God. This doesn't need to be written at this sitting for I see that we need a break but you ones must confront these rules and guidelines written and orchestrated for the downfall of a civilization in which you now are trapped.

I shall move to stand-by. Thank you.

Germain to clear, please.

번역완료

http://phoenixjournals.wavenews.net/...D%98-%ED%9E%98

PJ 36
    CHAPTER 10

REC #1 GERMAIN

WEDNESDAY, AUG. 21, 1991 8:56 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 005

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 1991

Germain present to begin this writing. Dharma, I come with the Lighted Presence of that which is the Mighty Source. We have con­ferred here and will not speak of the current news at this early writ­ing but will, instead, ask for a meeting this afternoon. You are in total overload from the barrage of inquiries and personal inquisitions of ones who wait until the holocaust is present to take action. Yours is to WRITE, chela--not locate, furnish and apply for all ones the means. I shall not, Hatonn shall not and GOD SHALL NOT! ONES WHO BELIEVE THAT SUCH A THING WILL HAPPEN WITHOUT ACTIONS ON THEIR OWN PART ARE SADLY MISLED.

You ones are moving steadily and more and more quickly into the trap. You are witnessing the incredible planned imprisonment of a major nation along with all the smaller nations of the Soviet Union. It is such a bad show that I am appalled at you ones in your attitudes. You are given EXACTLY that which is planned for you to have--the Soviet people are given a choice of dying by lethal injection or hanging--"Freedom" is not among the choices--only who and how they will become prisoners "under". The facade is so poorly or­chestrated that it is embarrassing and yet the world swallows it and Bush and cronies laugh and congratulate themselves all the way back to the Bank via the golf course. Well, you are NEXT.

The "sensor" satellites they are trying to launch from French Guiana and your east coast are the very sensors they need to monitor a first strike detonation in every secret attempt to have a first strike. It is serious-time and you are feeling the load of all wanting to in the last minute come into comfort with God and let you do it for them--no, chela, not so--NOT SO.

I am not even going to allow you to write the Humanist Manifesto first this day. I am going to make my own choices about sequence of writings and I choose to speak of knowledge and how it gives you the ability to be master instead of servant of matter. THEN we will write of the Human approach and you will be able to better see how things have come to be.

Our work and participation is being blasted from New Zealand to Canada and it tells more than any thesis on the TRUTH OF THAT WHICH WE BRING and this, dear ones, is NOT your load to bear.

GOD DID NOT SAY THAT HE WOULD SAVE THE WORLD--HE PROMISED THAT HE WOULD BRING THE WORD AS A FINAL PROMISE FULFILLED AND MAN WILL MAKE HIS OWN CHOICES--I BELIEVE YOU CAN SEE THE DIRECTION MAN IS CHOOSING FOR THE MOST PART ! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING--AND NEITHER DOES GOD!

PHYSICAL BODIES ONLY EXTENSIONS

Repeat: "The fact that your physical bodies are but moving ex­tensions of your spiritual Selves has but begun to enter human Con­sciousness".

"All bodies are wave recordings of Mind-thoughts. All matter is, therefore, pure thought for each particle of it conveys a meaning of its identity and purpose. Matter symbolizes one idea divided into trillions of ideas, all of which convey a meaning to observers proportioned by their varying intelligence".

KNOWLEDGE MAKES YOU MASTER

The above paragraphs are repeated here because it is difficult to fully comprehend the oft-repeated statement that "God is all" while an infinitely extended universe of suns, stars and nebulae illumines the heavens by the countless millions and all about you countless millions of bodies of substantial matter which you can weigh and feel and "see with your own eyes" confront you with their own indis­putable evidence of their reality.

All of your lives, for countless generations, you have been con­fronted with moving bodies and moving forces. Heat burns you. Winds blow forcibly against your resisting bodies. We have pains, aches, hungers and fear of illnesses of your bodies and of the bodies of your families and friends.

Tempests come--with floods, famines and droughts. We have always known a world of motion--of actions and events--of pleasure and catastrophe--with eras of peace suddenly broken by devastating war.

In the very face of all you see and feel, how can you say, "God is all" or "God is Love" or "I am the master of my fate; I am the cap­tain of my Soul", when you feel yourselves to be the helpless victims of a matter-and-motion environment which so relentlessly swirls you about in its whirlpools?

Is it any wonder that people who are the servants of matter, motion and environment feel that the universe of matter and motion is RE­ALITY--and that things of the spirit are something to be hoped for but are not dependable--not REAL?

Wherefore I say to you that you are the self-bound servant of matter so long as you are self-bound--and, furthermore, I say to you that you are freed from its bondage only when you free yourself from your own senses.

Just as long as your senses dominate your actions, the world of matter and motion is your master--and you are its unwilling, unhappy slave. Why is this so? It is because your senses are the same wave vibrations that your bodies are. Again I repeat that your body and your senses are but motion. How can motion be YOU?

If your body is dominating your actions, it is demanding that you work for it--that you give it what it wants--and the only things it wants are more sensations--more vibrations--more motion--more possessions of material things for your body--more emotions for your body.

Freedom from slavery to matter and the conditions of matter begins with knowledge that the motion and matter of your body is not You. That is why we have so often told you that the supreme discovery of man is his Self.

Complete freedom comes only when you have actually come to KNOW LOVE. When you actually know what love is, you will not only know that God is love but that YOU are love. When that day comes, you can then say, as Christos said--and with as much authority--"I and my Father are ONE". When that glori­ous day does come, you will have found the kingdom of heaven, for that is what Immanuel meant when He said "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven".

No man can have prosperity, riches, power or happiness as long as he is but clay of earth, sensed clay of earth, bound by his body to forever work for his bodily needs.

We have frequently said that material bodies simulate idea but the forms of material bodies are not the idea they simulate. All the gold and treasures of the material world are not what they make believe they are. He who possesses much gold and thinks, therefore, that he has the happiness which the possession of gold simulates has but the gold--for happiness is not in the gold. Like­wise, he who possesses self-purposeful power over other men had not yet attained happiness even though he has the power of kings.

ENERGY IS MIND, NOT IN MATTER

When you think of matter as reality, ask yourself what matter can do without the desire of Mind back of it. Even your little finger cannot move of itself until you WILL to move it. Desire is in the Soul-seed of all things. Desire of the Creator divided the universe into pairs of opposite conditions which pump bodies into the appearance of existence motivated by DESIRE.

Will of Mind created all things to dramatize idea of Mind for just a little while--THEN WILL OF MIND TAKES ALL CREATED THINGS BACK INTO THE SOUL-SEED OF ITS IDEA. They disappear--but WILL OF MIND STILL IS.

Will of Mind creates all things by dividing idea and setting it in motion. Silence is divided to produce sound vibrations for just a little while and when those vibrations cease silence still IS.

Will of YOUR Mind created YOUR body. Desire in YOU--in your conscious Soul--to have a body divides the light of Mind-thinking which extended your visible, vibrating wave-body from its silence--from its stillness--when its vibrations cease--YOU STILL ARE.

That is what is meant by saying "God alone IS" or "I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my Soul".

The energy which created your vibrating body extended from the eternal YOU to create your body and not from your transient body to create the immortal YOU.

EXAMPLES OF SOUL ENERGY

Science reverses the above-stated principle by postulating that the energy which creates matter comes from matter. As previously stated, energy is presumed to be heated matter in motion.

Let me give you some ideas upon this subject to take into deep and prolonged meditation over and over again until the realization of it gives you the feeling of such unlimited power that you could--"…tear trees from the forest, tree by tree or forest by forest, for your strength transcends that of the tree. It is mightier than that of the forest". This is what it MUST COME TO, little ones--not just ONE of you but all of you. It will do one of you no good if Dharma is the only one who can accomplish this task--it simply means that she has arranged HER destiny. Just "being" and just "believing" will not cut the mustard, the butter or the mercury steel. Knowl­edge, however, can allow you to simply dissolve the steel. Now, if Dharma can dissolve the steel door so that you may all pass--fine, so now you are on the other side of the door and then what? You will no longer even have a door to close behind you for protection and when SHE GOES into etheric form she CANNOT TAKE A THING OF PHYSICAL WITH HER! Are you ones beginning to get the picture?

The feeling of unlimited power should become your normal state of Mind, together with inner joyousness. You should always come out of your meditations with that sense of tremendous power, the glory of Self-expression and a sense of supremacy over all material things. When communion with God gives you those God qualities, such a thing as failure, or defeat, or fear of facing any task upon earth should be entirely eliminated from your thinking. That is the kind of Being you should be.

Consider the following idea. A laborer can lift thirty to fifty tons of coal in one day, a shovelful at a time. That feat takes an enormous amount of energy. Where did the energy come from which per­formed that amount of work? Most certainly it did not come by conversion of the food consumed by the laborer into heat. The amount of food he consumed would not generate enough heat, by any known process, to lift fifty pounds, much less fifty tons.

The food consumed does not supply the energy for the work. It is used to repair the body and replace its ever-dying cells. Any residue is eliminated after normal replacements are completed.

Any machine that man may make which would lift fifty tons would need at least a thousand pounds of fuel. A man's body is a machine made for performing work just as a man-made machine is. Why is it that one machine needs a thousand pounds of fuel converted to heat to lift fifty tons while the human machine lifts fifty tons without needing any fuel at all?

The answer is that the human machine, or that of the elephant or bull, is centered by Mind-desire which is the Source of all power. Man expresses power through desire to express power, even though he is not aware of the Source of his power. A mechanical machine has no mental motivating source of power so power is extended to it from a generator which consumes a tremendous amount of fuel for every ton lifted.

The machine made by man NEEDS the power given by matter while the will of man IS that power. His heartbeat is connected with the universal heartbeat.

The same thing holds true of an elephant or any other animal which is motivated by Soul-will. The elephant can move two hundred tons of logs in a day. The bales of hay consumed by it are, likewise, needed for replacements to its body and not for the work.

Consider, also, the fact that you can lift your own body ten thousand feet above the earth to the top of a mountain and back again in one day because YOU are the universal power current and YOUR power is limitless when you know it is limitless. If your power is limited, it is because you, yourself, have set limitations to it by not exert­ing your WILL power to work physically or to create mentally.

Again I say, man is Omnipotent when he knows his Omnipo­tence.

As a last example for your meditation, we would like you to con­sider the tremendous energy expressed in the vegetable kingdom by the desire of the forest to lift its thousands of tons up above the earth. In the Soul-seed of the forest is the mighty desire of its Cre­ator's Mind to manifest its power. Every seed of the forest is centered by that Soul-desire or Soul-will to unfold the pattern of its idea. Desire in the seed is will-power current in the seed expressing its desire by dividing light to form its body.

Those mighty tons of the forest are not alone lifted up by the alternating impulses of heat, cold and sunlight interacting with earth. Desire in the seed is the greatest factor. These are the two conditions which desire in the seed makes use of to divide the stillness of the seed into vibrating bodies. Desire makes its own power cur­rent, for desire of Soul is the thought-power which creates YOUR body and ALL BODIES and fuel-made current is its servant. The energy and motivating force which builds the universe is not in matter, nor in motion. Energy is solely a Mind-force. It is merely simulated in matter.

Therefore we say again to you that God is omnipotent, and naught else in the universe is omnipotent save God. Also we say to you that YOU are omnipotent in the measure that you know your Oneness with God.

Also we say to you that YOU are the Source of all energy with which you create the universal body. Furthermore we say to you that YOU center and control every cell of your body. If you are balanced in the Light, every cell of your body is likewise bal­anced. If your thinking is unbalanced, every cell of your body takes on that unbalance immediately and naught but balanced thinking can correct it.

These lessons are leading up to comprehension of the fact that the Light of God's Mind actually IS all--and naught else exists. And YOU are that Light and YOU eternally exist.

There is no material universe. Matter and motion do not exist nor does the visible light of suns exist. They appear to exist, but that appearance of existence is the great cosmic illusion. Even the senses which tell you that matter exists do not exist, for they are motion and motion is merely the wave record of thought-imaginings.

If the Creator suddenly stopped thinking and imagining, this entire universe of matter would suddenly disappear, for all motion and form are Mind-imagined and all bodies are but thought-pic­tures of Mind-imaginings. The effect would be like the ending of a motion picture play where all physical effects cease when the creator of the play stops thinking them into form and motion.

This universe is entirely spiritual. God alone IS.

This, universe is a Mind-universe from which thought-imagined bod­ies extend to simulate the idea of Mind.

This is a universe of REST from which motion seemingly springs. God's knowing is undivided and unchanging. God's thinking seem­ingly divides the ONE IDEA for God's knowing into many moving forms which seemingly change as God's thinking seemingly changes.

THE COSMIC ILLUSION

All bodies in all the universe are but waves of motion which in themselves are only seeming. There is no such thing as motion or substance. There is but illusion which you sense as motion and substance.

If this statement amazes you, it is because you do not yet com­prehend God's lenses and mirrors of light by means of which He creates that illusion. We will make these clear to you in the last lessons in the series. In the meantime, you will recall that we have already told you that your senses see very much motion in a cinema picture, yet you know that there is no motion there--only one STILL frame following another. We have given you all of this briefly and with diagrams in prior material so all of this should hit you as a total REPEAT--but how much have you changed? How much do you comprehend? Does it even matter to you? How does it matter to you? Where would you go and what would you do if we announced that you are going to receive a near hit by atomic bomb within the next half hour? Where would you go? What would you do? NO--I didn't ask you what Hatonn is going to do--nor Oberli--nor Desiree. WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Well, ones such as Patricia might say--well, I depended on God to supply me with a place to be in safety and I pack books, etc., etc.,--and so, by properly stacking the books if there is not a direct hit--you will nicely survive the blast--but what will you eat? WHERE WILL YOU GO?

There is a gross misunderstanding regarding that which you ones have come to call "the underground", etc. When that hole was made public and distress was caused by ones thinking themselves to be somehow "had" at the expense of another--IT WAS PULLED TO A HALT--HATONN TOLD YOU ONES AS MUCH IN A MEETING FOR IT HAD LOST ITS VALUE--EVERYONE IN THE COM­MUNITY HAD COME TO STARE AND TROUBLE BECAME ITS MIDDLE NAME! That place is only good for it is Gene's and Connie's HOME--NO MORE AND NO LESS. That was told openly to you. Then you ask, "...well what does Charles do over there all the time"? Two things--he works with the builders to get the foundation now approved so Gene can begin his house since the lower level is no longer "sacred". Further, all things are being TESTED so that the products can be approved for the projects which will be in the building of housing from various mixtures and formu­las as well as seeing what can be passed through the Kern County Building and Planning Commission. So, for goodness sakes, chelas, what in the world are you all talking about--there IS no "underground" for general use--you might as well go jump in any old hole in the ground. It is no longer even good for "storage" ex­cept as a shifting mechanism for interim transient to another place of safety--for guess where EVERYONE would go for food and shelter?

Dharma and Oberli cannot even use it except to move enough stuff out of their own house to make moving possible on very short notice for the "big boys" can cause them to have to "move" even if not permanently--for goodness sakes, the RTC trial has been moved to Washington, D.C. and who can stand the expense of such a long-distance trial?

Where do you ones think the funding comes from? Dear ones, there is no magic--money coming into the Institute is used to purchase GOLD for the investor! All money carries usury "notes". This is why Hatonn has been so severe regarding the fact that there is no "group" here and has stated time after time that coming here is fine but you must be self-sufficient. Ones who committed funds have pulled them back because they do not like Hatonn to speak Truth unto them. So be it--do you think He will stop speaking Truth in or­der to glean their funds? Come now!

Well, do we think that you will actually NEED shelters? INDEED! YOU ARE ON THE EVE, CHILDREN, OF WIPE-OUT DESTRUCTION AS DEPOPULATION IS THE NEXT ALL-OUT INTENT. WHAT KIND OF A GAME DO YOU THINK WE ARE PLAYING HEREIN? WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE 36 BOOKS OF TRUTH AND INSTRUCTIONS? HOW WELL ARE YOU PREPARED? THEN HOW WELL DO YOU THINK MANKIND IS ACTUALLY PREPARED? FRIGHTENING, ISN'T IT?

So, you all understand that the illusion of motion in the cinema pic­ture is caused by sequences of "stills" superimposed upon each other, each succeeding one being of a different pattern. If the pat­terns were all alike, there would be no illusion of motion.

God's cinema changes pattern constantly because God's thinking changes constantly, but as changing only seems, likewise, motion only seems. When you stop thinking, the patterns of your imagining also cease. Can you not readily comprehend that Creation is but a record of continuous thinking? Can you not also see that everything which seemingly happens "unhappens" simultaneously, to coin an expressive word for better understanding?

You and every moving thing in Nature are walking constantly into a mirror of yourself. As you appear, you simultaneously disappear but the sequences of it deceive your human senses by giving a feeling of continuity which is not justified.

We have written this phenomenon into what we call "The Law of Illusion" or "the voidance principle" which reads:

Every action is voided as it occurs, is repeated as it is voided, and is recorded as it is repeated.

All effects of time, dimension, sound, and sequences of night and day from which the illusion of time springs are, likewise, the result of seeming motion.

All this can be summed up in the simple reminder of previous lessons that this seeming universe of many things, which seem to have countless changing moving forms, is a ZERO universe of REST which never exceeds zero in any of its effects but only seems to do so.

All of this seems incredible, we know, but as you gradually replace old conceptions of what constitutes REALITY, you will more and more comprehend that the Light of Mind is the only reality.

You can readily understand that when all motion in your body ceases, it disappears, just as the whole universe would disappear if all motion ceased in the Universal Body.

THE ONE REALITY

Your body appeared from YOU. It appeared because YOU desired to manifest YOU. It appeared because you imagined it. God's Body--Nature--appears and disappears likewise. When you can knowingly say "I and My Father are ONE", you will then know that your Mind-imaginings are creating your own body in your own im­age.

You will then know that your body is but a moving manifestation of desire in you and, whatever it is, it is what you caused it to be. To the extent that you know God in you, your body is a manifestation of God's balanced rhythms which are absolutely under your Mind control. So, likewise, are all of your creations under your mind control.

To the extent that you know God's oneness with you, you can extend your balance to other Minds and give them control over their bodies and the bodies they create.

WHAT THIS KNOWLEDGE MEANS TO YOU

The purpose of revealing these unknown facts of Nature to you is to free you from the bindings of Matter so that you will know it for what it is and not what it seems to be, and control it--instead of it controlling you.

In previous lessons, we have stated that one single thought or emo­tion could upset the chemistry and polarity of your body so com­pletely that from being well you could become very ill. You need no further proof than that to convince you that your body is the wave record of your thinking.

If you work all day at something you very much dislike, you become very tired. The vitality of your body weakens in its power to polar­ize your body cells. Even a little depolarization of all cells degener­ates your bodily vitality, whereas you could work all day with in­tense joyousness and feel even more vitalized at the end of the day.

The reason for this is because ecstasy is the continued, normal, unchanging state of God's Mind--and the more you can reflect that ecstasy the more you can keep the vitality of your body at its maximum generative power.

Likewise, the divisions of desire for action, followed by an equal desire for rest, if properly balanced in your thinking and emulated in your body will multiply your vitality tremendously. Multiplied, vitality through the manifestation of love brings with it the fullness of physical expression. Every deviation from balanced expression of the love principle destroys bodies in the measure of that deviation.

Violent anger, for example, can sow its deadly seed of cancer in a perfectly healthy body. A complete expression of the love principle, one which has in it the ecstasy of the Light of Mind, can destroy that seed and make the body whole. Likewise, it can destroy the seed of any infectious disease if that ecstasy can be imparted to another, as Immanuel did when He made others to heal themselves through "believing on Him" even though they did not comprehend.

Healing is based upon increasing God-awareness, and that awareness responds immediately to mental desire an balanced rhythms which are an essential precedent to the joyousness which leads to ecstasy. Such joyous emotions increase the alkaline preponderance which builds the body and lowers its acid content.

Conversely, any cynical or unkind attitude which does not express the love nature of God lowers the power of every cell in the body and increases its acid content to a destructive percentage.

TO CONTROL MATTER--FIRST CONTROL SELF

God said, "Behold, I am in all things, centering them, and I am without all things, controlling them".

The nearer you can come to feeling your Self to be that center of stillness from which all things extend UNDER YOUR CONTROL, the more you can control your own body to its perfection of health, strength and beauty.

No matter what you must do in life, do it joyously. Whatever work it is, put love into it. If you do put love into it, you will find love regiven to you by it.

Love given out from YOU vitalizes YOU as well as it vitalized the one you give it to.

If you do not like your work, it does not like you. It gives back to you what you give to it. You become fatigued an devitalized. Whatever situation in which you find yourself, master it by giving love out of yourself to it, for that is the only way to master it. If you give aught but love, it will regive aught but love.

There is no task which manifests God which is not beautiful if you make it so. For beauty is not in any task--it is in YOU.

If you have to sweep the floor, do it gloriously. The floor must be swept. If it falls to you to sweep it, do it perfectly, with love, and it will bless you.

A joyous attitude of Mind from love given out will prolong your date of maturing, lengthen your life and make your thinking more bril­liant and keen to the day of your passing. Joyousness is the great in­sulator from the toxins which arise from unbalanced thinking.

SOME THOUGHTS TO PONDER

Some day the chemist will realize that the same unbalanced con­ditions which cause violent explosions in his elemental compounds cause violent explosions in the human body under similarly-unbal­anced conditions.

The chemist and metallurgist know that when they find pure cube crystals in any elements, they find the stability of absolute balance in such crystals, and when they find distorted cube crystals, they know full well that unbalance in interchange between opposite pairs is the answer to that distortion.

Learned men of science, especially in medicine, will have to come to understand that distortions due to unbalance in elemental bodies have the same basic causes that distortions in human bodies have. Human bodies are composed of these same elements and both are light-wave recordings of Mind-thinking. Therefore, both must obay the same inviolate laws of balance. The medical world is being transformed because of these new beliefs.

This principle of unbalanced interchange is being manifested upon a world-scale by the greeds, hates and fears of neighbor by neighbor, and nation by nation, which have been released into this thought-wave universe during the last decades.

Just as one individual destroys his body depriving it of the balanced polarity which love gives to bodies, so can nations, or the world, destroy their civilization by the various kinds of cancerous disintegrators which hatred breeds. With such hatreds come miscegenation, licentiousness, sadism and infinite cruelties. The conse­quent loss of the best blood of all nations degenerates entire nations.

During this last fifty years, even the morale of nations has decreased as their national unbalance has increased. The whole human race is facing its utter destruction as a whole, just as countless thousands of individuals are, likewise, destroying themselves by preferentially practicing the principles of greed for their own selfish ends.

The world is not supporting great men in the arts, great statesmen in governments, or great leaders in any of the fields of human endeav­ors. The geniuses are often suppressed and starve for need of recognition and patronage. A Caruso or Beethoven finds it difficult to compete with the rowdy talent which receives high salaries and honors today. Morality, integrity and culture are at a low ebb and honor is selling out to materialistic power-seekers in every great na­tion of the world.

This sick and unhappy age of man is what man made it. What­ever it is, man's thinking has made it so. Today's civilization is the record of man's thinking. It is the record of sensed desires, not spiritual ones. It is the record of fears and hatreds in mankind, not of love.

Much of the world may be self-destroyed but not all of it. The first-Cosmic Age of man is about to dawn into the light of its new day. Millions of bodies have been sacrificed and many millions more will follow them into the grave, but love will come into the hearts of men and the world will be transformed by love into another stage of its unfolding.

That is why God sent His Message into the world for man's new day. And that is why God timed the delivery of the messages to this period of man's great self-chastening.

This is why even SOME of you are ready to receive the Truth--and further the planting of the seeds in the hearts of legions of men so that they, in turn, will bring into being this Cosmic Age of Love and understanding of the Truth of God and Creation.

A BIT OF SUMMARY

The precious lesson is devoted to the greatest mystery which man has to face--the mystery of life and death. The greater of these two is death. It is necessary that man fully comprehends what death means, for it has been stated in past ages that the last thing for man to conquer is death.

That is very confusing for it is often interpreted that man shall somehow conquer death AND LEARN TO LIVE IN THE BODY AS PRESENTED--FOREVER . Its meaning is that death is conquered by knowledge and comprehension of the fact that there is no such thing as death.

These lessons are written in as simple language as we can conjure for every layman. It is necessary, however, that you fully comprehend them from the light-wave principle, for your body consists solely of light-waves. We, therefore, follow this lesson with a more scientific approach in order that you may fully conquer death by your full knowledge of its dynamic meaning.

We are aware that you will not completely absorb the full meaning of all at one reading. You will absorb enough of it, however, to grow like seed in your thinking processes. You will soon be amazed at your increasing mastery of the principles used by the Creator, and you, yourself, will "unconsciously" begin to think that way.

All new knowledge comes slowly. Be patient--and be masterful. But study the information for it will not seep all over you by the closed book--EVER. Your own destiny is of too great import for you not to know that which you should know to control it. Read the, following lessons many times because it will be a real foundation upon which to build and then open up. You will find the information not only emotionally philosophical but also equally satisfying from a very practical viewpoint as well, for it will give you, the wisdom of a Sage--as well as an intellectual--and that alone is well worthwhile.

Let us close this portion for it is time to meet, Dharma. I give you the peace of the violet flame, chela, for the way is strewn with all ones' garbage. You ones must release the garbage so that you do not miss the treasure. Saalome.

Au Dai Pa Dai Cum: (One that walks with the Spirit as within the Spirit. I AM one who walks with My Hand in the Hand which is God's).

I AM --- GERMAIN

Last edited by web master; 2014-02-10 at 11:23.

주제글 정보